时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dahlia is the most power witch I’ve ever seen. | 达莉亚是我见过能力最强的女巫 |
[00:04] | she craves more power still, | 而且她还在追求着更强的力量 |
[00:06] | and that is why she will come here– | 所以她一定会来 |
[00:07] | to take the child’s power for herself. | 把那孩子的力量占为己有 |
[00:09] | You haven’t gotten any sleep lately? | 你最近都没睡觉吗 |
[00:10] | I’ve been here studying all this stuff since kol died. | 自科尔死后我一直在这里研究这些 |
[00:13] | The wolves need a new leader. | 狼人们需要新的首领 |
[00:15] | I can help you | 我可以帮你 |
[00:16] | become the leader your pack deserves. | 成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领 |
[00:19] | You want to call things off because it’d look weird | 你想分手是因为狼人的副领袖和我约会 |
[00:21] | for the werewolf vp to be dating me. | 会遭人非议 |
[00:23] | I’m just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你 |
[00:25] | Dahlia has the power to kill anyone who stands in her way. | 达莉亚法力强大到可以杀死任何阻挡她的人 |
[00:28] | And you know how to stop her. | 你知道如何制止她 |
[00:30] | Given the proper materials, yes. | 是 但要有必须的材料 |
[00:33] | I’ve sent father to procure them. | 我让父亲去寻找了 |
[00:35] | You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael? | 你把我孩子的命交给了迈克尔 |
[00:38] | Nothing will happen to that child, | 那孩子不会出事 |
[00:40] | but we have to consider every weapon at our disposal, brother. | 但我们现在要利用一切资源作为武器 弟弟 |
[00:43] | Dahlia is coming. | 达莉亚即将到来 |
[00:48] | Well, Mrs. Marshall-Kenner, | 马歇尔·肯纳太太 |
[00:51] | now that you’ve got a real local | 如今你有一位真正的本地人 |
[00:52] | to show you around the quarter, | 带你游览法属区了 |
[00:54] | where would you like to see first? | 你想从哪开始 |
[00:55] | Well, Mr. Kenner, I’d ask to see your old haunts, | 肯纳先生 我挺想看看你以前常去的地方 |
[00:59] | but we do have an impressionable, young lady with us. | 但我们得顾及对这位小女士的影响 |
[01:04] | Come on. Look. | 来 快看 |
[01:14] | Thanks. | 很好听 |
[01:25] | That song. What is it? | 这曲子 是什么 |
[01:46] | Flowers, miss. A gift for the child. | 喜欢花吗 小姐 给孩子的礼物 |
[01:49] | No. We’re all right. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[01:51] | You sure? | 你们确定吗 |
[01:52] | Black dahlias are in bloom. | 黑色大丽花正当季呢 |
[01:55] | They’re quite lovely. | 很是漂亮 |
[01:59] | Show yourself, witch. | 给我现身 巫师 |
[02:05] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[02:06] | I am here. | 我在这里 |
[02:07] | I am everywhere, | 我无处不在 |
[02:09] | and I intend to take what is mine. | 我会得到属于我的一切 |
[02:11] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[02:16] | Hey, what just happed? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[02:18] | Dahlia. | 是达莉亚 |
[02:22] | Isn’t that the point of a fortress? | 这不正是堡垒的意义吗 |
[02:24] | It does a better job of protecting you | 你们必须留在里面 |
[02:26] | when you stay within its walls. | 它才能保护你们 |
[02:27] | Ok. We get it. | 好了 我们知道了 |
[02:29] | Now let’s just figure out what the hell we’re gonna do. | 现在还是赶紧想想我们该怎么做吧 |
[02:31] | What I would like to do is take a strong leash– | 我想做的就是拿粗绳子把你… |
[02:33] | Children, please. | 孩子们 别吵了 |
[02:34] | Niklaus, your ire is justified. | 尼克劳斯 你的怒气情有可原 |
[02:36] | However, Hayley is quite right. | 但海莉说得没错 |
[02:39] | We need to find a new strategy. | 我们需要新的策略 |
[02:41] | Freya, if you please… | 弗雷娅 能麻烦你吗 |
[02:44] | This spell you described, | 你所描述的咒语 |
[02:46] | Dahlia calls it kenning, | 达莉亚称之为监视咒 |
[02:48] | using proxies to watch her enemies from afar, | 使用替身以便从远处监视敌人 |
[02:51] | but I’ve never seen it done | 但我从未见过 |
[02:53] | – on quite this scale. – Awesome. | -如此规模的监视咒 -真棒 |
[02:55] | So basically, every hurricane-chugging, | 这么说来 波旁街上所有那些 |
[02:57] | boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon Street is a potential spy. | 饮酒狂欢的游客都可能是潜在的间谍 |
[03:00] | The good new is, I know a little bit | 好消息是 我了解一点 |
[03:02] | about how her magic works. | 她魔法的原理 |
[03:04] | This tonic will at least prevent her | 这药剂至少能防止她将咒语 |
[03:06] | from using any of us. | 用在我们身上 |
[03:10] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[03:13] | Should work like a charm. | 肯定会有用的 |
[03:14] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[03:20] | Niklaus, is there something you wish to contribute? | 尼克劳斯 你有什么想说的吗 |
[03:24] | I prefer biscuits with my tea. | 我喝茶时喜欢配饼干 |
[03:26] | – Of course. – Besides, our minds are far too strong | -当然了 -还有我们的意识足够强大 |
[03:29] | to be invaded by kenning spells. | 不可能受到监视咒影响 |
[03:31] | So what we experienced was a test. | 所以之前的遭遇只是个测试 |
[03:34] | Dahlia is watching to see how we respond to aggression. | 达莉亚想看我们如何应对她的攻击 |
[03:38] | She’s preparing for battle. | 她正在准备一场战争 |
[03:40] | My guess is sooner rather than later. | 而且我想会很快发生 |
[03:42] | Well, if she was watching us, | 如果她一直监视着我们 |
[03:43] | she would know that we have our own army. | 她该知道我们也有自己的大军 |
[03:45] | She also knows where we are, | 她也知道我们的所在 |
[03:46] | and, given the immense nature of her power, | 而且她拥有的能力如此强大 |
[03:48] | we simply have no idea what to expect from her. | 我们根本不知道她会做出什么 |
[03:51] | What we need is to create a new stronghold, | 我们需要建立一个新的堡垒 |
[03:53] | something that Dahlia knows nothing about, | 就连达莉亚都一无所知的据点 |
[03:55] | A sanctuary from any witchcraft. | 一处巫术的避难所 |
[03:58] | That’s a fine strategy. | 这个策略不错 |
[04:01] | I offer another. | 但我有另一个主意 |
[04:03] | We could use Jackson to trace her magic back to its source, | 我们可以利用杰克逊追踪她的魔法来源 |
[04:07] | find out exactly where she is. | 找出她的所在 |
[04:15] | Fine. Do it. | 好 就这么做 |
[04:16] | Good. Then it’s settled. | 很好 那就这么定了 |
[04:18] | Off you pop to your respective tasks. | 赶紧干你该干的事去吧 |
[04:20] | Me, I’ve always been of the opinion | 而我 我向来推崇 |
[04:21] | that the best defense is a good offense. | 进攻是最好的防守 |
[04:24] | So I’m gonna find a way to murder that god-forsaken witch. | 所以我会去想个办法杀了这该死的女巫 |
[04:34] | 卡莱布·维斯特福 愿安息 | |
[04:44] | What do you want, Klaus? | 你来干什么 克劳斯 |
[04:48] | Well, perhaps I’m merely concerned about you. | 或许我只是想关心一下你 |
[04:51] | You do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time | 作为一个青少年 你似乎在 |
[04:53] | in graveyards for a teenager. | 墓地待得时间太久了 |
[04:55] | It’s a rather morbid habit. | 这习惯可不好 |
[04:58] | Well, I am touched by your concern. | 你的关心我很感动 |
[05:00] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[05:02] | Now that you mention it, there is one matter | 既然你提起了 确实还有一件事 |
[05:04] | with which I could use your help– | 我可能需要你的帮助 |
[05:08] | Mikael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:10] | It appears my sister Freya has dispatched him | 似乎我的姐姐弗雷娅让他 |
[05:14] | to gather some items I require, | 外出收集一些我需要的物品 |
[05:15] | And, seeing as how you brought him back from the dead, | 既然是你让他死而复生的 |
[05:17] | I’m guessing you have the means to find him. | 我想你有办法能找到他 |
[05:19] | Sorry. I’d love to help, but I’m a little busy | 抱歉 我很想帮你 但如今 |
[05:22] | mourning another dead boyfriend. | 我正忙着悼念又一个死去的男友 |
[05:26] | Do you think you’re the only one | 你以为只有你一个人 |
[05:28] | who grieves my brother? | 为我死去的弟弟而悲伤吗 |
[05:32] | I understand you hope to bring Kol back. | 我知道你想让科尔复生 |
[05:35] | Resurrection spells can be very tricky. | 但复生咒不是那么简单的 |
[05:37] | Then tend to require a remnant | 而且往往还需要 |
[05:39] | from the dearly departed. | 死者的遗体 |
[05:41] | I, myself, am the guardian of Kol’s remains, | 而我 正是科尔遗体的守护者 |
[05:46] | the ashes of his true body. | 我拥有他真身的骨灰 |
[05:48] | Now, I might be inclined to entrust them to you | 如果我心情好愿意帮你的话 |
[05:52] | were I, myself, feeling helpful. | 或许我可以把它们给你 |
[05:58] | Fine. I’ll find Mikael for you, | 好 我帮你找到迈克尔 |
[06:00] | and you’ll give me Kol’s ashes. | 你就把科尔的骨灰给我 |
[06:02] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[06:06] | We should probably get up now. | 我们或许该起来了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. Yeah, definitely, 100%. | 没错 没错 当然了 |
[06:13] | So it’s settled, then, huh? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[06:15] | I’m basically already out the door… | 我早都该出门了 |
[06:16] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:18] | Or we could stay in bed all day long… | 或许我们也可以在床上赖一整天 |
[06:23] | You know, with some netflix, Chinese food, | 看看电影 叫中餐外卖 |
[06:27] | probably some other stuff. | 或许再干点别的 |
[06:36] | Oh, I should probably, uh, get this. | 我可能得接一下 |
[06:38] | – It’s Jackson. – Yeah. Yeah. | -是杰克逊 -当然 去吧 |
[06:40] | No. I got it. Wolf business. | 我懂的 狼人的事 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna grab a shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[06:55] | – Yeah? – Aiden, | -什么事 -艾登 |
[06:56] | it seems your big, bad alpha has been compromised. | 你们那条又大又凶的首领被利用了啊 |
[07:01] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[07:03] | Relax. Jackson is fine. | 镇定 杰克逊没事 |
[07:05] | He’s just offered further proof of his general inadequacy. | 只是再次证明了他是多么没用 |
[07:08] | I can’t trust him to guard Hope. | 我不能放心让他守护霍普了 |
[07:10] | So while my hands are full, | 但我现在比较忙 |
[07:11] | I need you to serve as my eyes and ears. | 所以我需要你帮我上点心 |
[07:13] | Get to the compound. | 去营地 |
[07:15] | Report back anything I should know, | 有事就向我汇报 |
[07:17] | especially where my daughter is concerned. | 尤其是关于我女儿的事 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Um, sure thing. I’m on my way. | 好的 马上去 |
[07:22] | Good lad. | 好孩子 |
[07:29] | Hey, you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[07:33] | That witch got in my head. | 那个女巫控制了我的思想 |
[07:36] | I could’ve hurt you, hurt the baby. | 我可能会伤害到你 或者孩子的 |
[07:40] | Here. Drink this. | 给 喝了吧 |
[07:42] | Freya said it will keep her from getting in again. | 弗雷娅说这能避免她再次控制我们 |
[07:50] | I could feel her, Hayley. | 我能感觉到她 海莉 |
[07:52] | Dahlia, she’s nothing but darkness. | 达莉亚 她只有纯粹的邪恶 |
[07:59] | I say we take Hope and the pack | 我说我们应该带上霍普和狼群 |
[08:01] | and we leave town tonight. | 今晚就离开这里 |
[08:03] | We can’t just run from our home, Jack. | 我们不能丢下我们的家啊 杰克 |
[08:05] | You and Hope are my home, | 有你和霍普 就是我的家 |
[08:09] | And running isn’t a sign of weakness. | 逃跑也并非软弱 |
[08:10] | It’s what wolves do. | 这是狼群的生存法则 |
[08:12] | I know every inch of that bayou. | 我很熟悉河口 |
[08:14] | Out there, we’re the predator. | 在那里 我们就是主宰 |
[08:18] | We can keep her safe. | 那里我们能保证她的安全 |
[08:21] | At the very least, it’ll buy us some time | 至少 能为我们争取 |
[08:22] | to figure out a way to get rid of dahlia for good. | 找到永远摆脱达莉亚的办法的时间 |
[08:25] | What about Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah? | 那克劳斯 以利亚 和丽贝卡呢 |
[08:29] | They’re Hope’s family. | 他们也是霍普的家人啊 |
[08:31] | No. Do you know who else is a part of that family? | 不 你知道还有谁是霍普的家人吗 |
[08:33] | Dahlia. | 达莉亚 |
[08:36] | Look. I don’t back away from a fight, ok, | 我并不想逃避战斗 好吗 |
[08:39] | but this one started 1,000 years ago. | 但这场战斗已经持续1000年了 |
[08:43] | It’s not our war… | 这不是我们的战斗 |
[08:48] | and it certainly ain’t your daughter’s. | 而且也绝不是你女儿的 |
[08:57] | So what’s the deal, anyway? | 怎么 |
[08:58] | Aiden at your beck and call now? | 艾登现在对你唯命是从了 |
[09:00] | I’m simply mentoring a promising, young wolf. | 我只是在指导一条前途无量的年轻狼人 |
[09:03] | Josh isn’t gonna be too happy | 要是让乔什知道 |
[09:04] | when he finds out about it. | 他绝对不会高兴的 |
[09:06] | And I am shaking in my boots | 他会不高兴 |
[09:08] | at the mere thought of his displeasure. | 真是让我胆战心惊啊 |
[09:10] | You see, Davina, Josh and Aiden are in love, | 达维娜 乔什和艾登相爱了 |
[09:14] | which means they both have something to lose, | 也就是说他们都有了害怕失去的人 |
[09:16] | thus making them all too easily manipulated | 所以他们才容易控制 |
[09:19] | should the need arise. | 以防万一 |
[09:23] | It must really suck to have to be you all the time. | 一直保持这种阴暗心理一定很难受吧 |
[09:28] | Well, it hasn’t been a picnic, honestly. | 我得说 确实不轻松 |
[09:31] | You know, thing is, | 问题是 |
[09:32] | you have that now, too, don’t you, | 你现在也一样了 不是吗 |
[09:36] | Someone you love more than anything, | 你爱她超过一切 |
[09:38] | even yourself. | 甚至超过你自己 |
[09:40] | How does that feel to be one of us, | 变成我们的感觉如何啊 |
[09:43] | someone with something to lose? | 成为了一个害怕失去的人 |
[09:48] | Klaus, there. | 克劳斯 来了 |
[09:59] | Well, well, well, well, | 好好好 |
[10:01] | If it isn’t the bastard himself. | 这不就是那个杂种吗 |
[10:04] | Have you come looking for another beating, boy? | 你是来找打的吗 孩子 |
[10:07] | As much as I’d love to kill you again, | 虽然我很乐意再杀你一次 |
[10:09] | I wonder if our interests might be better served | 但我想也许我们联手 |
[10:12] | by joining forces. | 会更好 |
[10:15] | You know full well the threat we face. | 你已经很清楚我们面对的问题了 |
[10:18] | So… | 所以 |
[10:21] | How about it… | 怎么样呢 |
[10:23] | Father? | 父亲 |
[10:25] | Care to join your bastard son on a witch hunt? | 愿意和你的私生子一起去猎捕女巫吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, this was quite the place back in my day, | 我年轻时这里还十分繁荣呢 |
[10:44] | St. James infirmary– | 圣詹姆斯医院 |
[10:46] | Vulgar, filthy, loud, | 粗俗肮脏吵闹 |
[10:51] | some of the best nights of my life, | 真是我生命里最好的日子 |
[10:54] | But I assume you didn’t go through | 但我想你做的这些努力 |
[10:56] | all this trouble on my account. | 恐怕不是为了我吧 |
[10:58] | As you know, for years, this place served | 你也知道 这些年来这里一直 |
[11:00] | as neutral ground for both our communities, | 是我们双方都承认的中立区 |
[11:02] | a place where all were welcome and safe. | 一个我们都能安全来去的地方 |
[11:05] | And, in keeping with that tradition, | 而且为了保持这个传统 |
[11:07] | we’d like to invite you to cast a spell, | 我们希望能请你施一个咒语 |
[11:10] | One that would prevent the use of any magic within these walls. | 让这里不被魔法侵扰 |
[11:13] | You’d ask me to create a place | 你要我制造一个 |
[11:15] | where my kind would be utterly helpless? | 让我的人毫无防御的地方 |
[11:19] | My dear Josephine, powerful as you are, | 亲爱的约瑟芬 你的魔力十分强大 |
[11:22] | surely you must have sensed this grave, new threat. | 想必你也一定感觉到了严重的新危险 |
[11:25] | And I am not without empathy, | 绝非我铁石心肠 |
[11:27] | but I have a responsibility to the witches. | 但我也得对巫师们负责 |
[11:29] | This is not our fight. | 这不是我们的战斗 |
[11:33] | Well, then I do hope you understand | 那我希望你也能理解 |
[11:35] | that anyone willing to stand aside | 所有那些要对我的家人的 |
[11:36] | and allow my family to be threatened… | 危难袖手旁观的人 |
[11:42] | I would be forced to consider an enemy. | 我都会视为敌人 |
[11:47] | As I said, Elijah, | 我说了 以利亚 |
[11:50] | I am not without empathy. | 我绝非铁石心肠 |
[11:54] | Perhaps a traditional blessing to dispel unwanted spirits, | 不如用个祝福魔咒 驱散不祥之灵吧 |
[11:59] | a barrier against those who mean to do us harm. | 一个可以抵御恶意魔咒的结界 |
[12:04] | Yes, a blessing combined with a disruption spell | 祝福咒加中断咒 |
[12:10] | should do the trick. | 应该就可以了 |
[12:27] | You want some fries with that stake? | 木排需要配餐吗 |
[12:29] | I bought one of my own at Marie Laveau’s voodoo shop. | 我在玛丽·拉沃的巫术店也买过一个呢 |
[12:32] | I’ll have a bourbon, please, sweetheart. | 来杯波本吧 亲爱的 |
[12:36] | Nothing. Leave us. | 什么也不要 走开 |
[12:41] | I despise this city. | 真讨厌这座城市 |
[12:43] | Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 我们还是开门见山吧好吗 |
[12:47] | Your precious Freya told me she sent you off | 你宝贝的弗雷娅跟我说 |
[12:49] | to procure certain items that will expedite | 她是派你去找一些有助于 |
[12:51] | the death of your sister-in-law. | 杀死你妻子姐姐的物品 |
[12:53] | May I assume you completed your task? | 我想你已经完成任务了吧 |
[12:55] | There are 3 elements total. | 一共有三样东西 |
[12:58] | Combined, they represent Dahlia’s sole weakness. | 组合起来 将是达莉亚唯一弱点 |
[13:02] | If you’d like to try and take them, | 如果你想来抢 |
[13:05] | by all means, have at it. | 尽管动手 |
[13:07] | Your mind always drifts to violence, doesn’t it, | 你总是三句话绕不开打架啊 |
[13:10] | even when you’re so clearly outmatched. | 哪怕明知会输也一样 |
[13:13] | What was it you tried teaching us? | 你是怎么教我们的来着 |
[13:15] | Ah, yes, the true viking warrior hones his fear like a blade. | 对了 真正的维京战士拿恐惧做武器 |
[13:21] | Did you come here to critique my parenting skills | 你是来评价我养育孩子的技能的 |
[13:24] | or to whine about how little you were loved? | 还是想来哭诉你得到的父爱太少 |
[13:27] | You were weak before, | 你以前就很软弱 |
[13:28] | but you are weaker still. | 现在是有过之而无不及 |
[13:30] | If you truly thought me weak, | 如果你真觉得我弱 |
[13:32] | you would snatch this weapon from my hand, | 那你早就要抢我手里的武器了 |
[13:36] | but you don’t because you know better. | 但你没有 因为你知道我比你强 |
[13:41] | I suggest we focus on our common enemy. | 我建议我们还是先对付共同敌人再说 |
[13:46] | Rather than bringing your materials to Freya, | 与其把东西交给弗雷娅 |
[13:49] | drawing her into a fight she may not survive, | 让她卷入一场毫无胜算的战斗 |
[13:53] | Why not join me? | 干嘛不和我联手 |
[13:57] | If we win, | 赢了 |
[13:58] | both our daughters will be free. | 我们的女儿都将获得自由 |
[14:01] | If we lose, well, | 输了的话 |
[14:04] | at least you die knowing the bastard finally got his due. | 至少你死时能看到我终获报应了 |
[14:12] | By doing this, we should be able | 这样我们应该就能 |
[14:14] | to trace Dahlia’s signature | 追踪达莉亚的痕迹 |
[14:15] | all the way back to the source of her power, | 找到她施咒的地方 |
[14:18] | but I’ll need to dig deep. | 但我需要深入的搜索 |
[14:20] | Rebekah, if I may channel you… | 丽贝卡 能借用一下你的魔力吗 |
[14:23] | Are you sure you’re ok with this? | 你确定你可以吗 |
[14:26] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[14:42] | Rebekah… | 丽贝卡 |
[14:44] | We need to continue. | 我们得继续 |
[14:46] | I… | 我 |
[14:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:51] | Uh, you. | 你 |
[14:54] | You’re the reason Dahlia is able to cast | 你就是达莉亚能施展 |
[14:56] | such powerful spells. | 如此强大法术的原因 |
[15:00] | She’s channeling you. | 她在汲取你的力量 |
[15:03] | This whole time, you’ve been helping her. | 你一直都在帮她 |
[15:05] | I had no idea. | 我毫不知情 |
[15:09] | She must have found me. | 她一定是找到我了 |
[15:15] | She wants to turn you against me. | 想让你们与我反目 |
[15:17] | Get away from my husband. | 别靠近我丈夫 |
[15:19] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:21] | Freya, I want to trust you…I do… | 弗雷娅 我想相信你 真的 |
[15:26] | But…you said it yourself… | 但你自己也说过 |
[15:29] | You’re bonded to Dahlia. | 你与达莉亚间有连锁咒 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, but it’s better that you go. | 很抱歉 但你最好还是离开 |
[15:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:48] | Father and son working together. | 父子同心 共同对敌 |
[15:52] | I admit, I never thought I’d live to see the day, | 我承认 我从没想过能看到这一天 |
[15:54] | and that’s something coming from me. | 我能这么说可不容易 |
[15:56] | And what makes you think I need your help? | 凭什么认为我需要你的帮助 |
[15:59] | Others may tremble at the mere mention of your name, | 也许你的名字能让人闻之丧胆 |
[16:01] | but I know you for what you truly are… | 但我知道你的真面目 |
[16:05] | A little boy desperate for a daddy. | 不过是渴望父爱的小宝宝罢了 |
[16:10] | 1,000 years ago, perhaps, | 一千年也许是 |
[16:12] | but I think we can both agree | 但我想我们都清楚 |
[16:14] | the intervening centuries have turned me | 经过数世纪的磨砺 |
[16:15] | into an altogether different beast. | 我变成了截然不同的怪物 |
[16:17] | Your cruelty made sure of that, | 你的残忍 确保了这点 |
[16:21] | and I am vicious and hateful | 我变得如你一般 |
[16:26] | just like you. | 邪恶凶残 |
[16:29] | It’s precisely those qualities | 正是这些品质 |
[16:31] | that make us uniquely suited to murdering that witch. | 让我们成为最适合杀死那女巫的人 |
[16:35] | And why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[16:37] | Because my daughter’s life depends on it, | 因为这关乎我女儿的生命 |
[16:40] | And you love yours as I love mine. | 我们同样爱着自己的女儿 |
[16:43] | You see, we’re fighting for the same thing, | 我们在为同一目标奋战 |
[16:45] | you and I, to save the lives | 我们要一同试图拯救 |
[16:47] | of the only ones who do not see us | 世上唯一一个 |
[16:49] | for the monsters that we truly are. | 看不清我们怪物本质的人 |
[16:53] | All right, Niklaus. | 好吧 尼克劳斯 |
[16:58] | Tell me what you propose. | 你有什么提议 |
[17:02] | You have the means to make the weapon we need. | 你能制造出我们需要的武器 |
[17:05] | All that remains is to go for the kill. | 剩下的只剩杀戮本身了 |
[17:18] | It would appear Dahlia shares that sentiment. | 看来达莉亚也喜欢这套 |
[17:23] | One final hunt together, then. | 那就一起进行最后的狩猎吧 |
[17:27] | Do try to keep up, old man. | 要努力跟上哦 老人家 |
[18:00] | No. | 不 |
[18:03] | There you are after all these centuries. | 那么多个世纪后 终于找到你了 |
[18:08] | Hello, my Freya. | 你好啊 我的弗雷娅 |
[18:11] | Dahlia. | 达莉亚 |
[18:27] | How convenient that I find you here, | 多巧啊 居然在这找到你 |
[18:29] | mere footsteps from that which is owed to me. | 离我的猎物只有咫尺之距 |
[18:33] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[18:34] | Did you make a promise to your wretched siblings… | 你是否答应了你邪恶的弟弟妹妹 |
[18:37] | “Together, we’ll fight the wicked witch side by side?” | 要携手对抗邪恶的女巫 |
[18:42] | Tell me, darling, | 告诉我 亲爱的 |
[18:43] | how did they respond to your overtures? | 他们对你的友好提议有什么表示 |
[18:45] | Did they welcome you with open arms | 是否有张开双臂表示欢迎 |
[18:47] | and weep tears of joy at your miraculous return? | 以喜悦的泪水迎接你奇迹般的回归 |
[18:54] | What are you going to do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[18:56] | You always were a selfish, ungrateful child. | 你一直都是个自私且不知感恩的孩子 |
[19:00] | For centuries, I fed you, | 我抚养你数世纪 |
[19:01] | clothed you, and cared for you, | 为你提供衣食 关爱备至 |
[19:03] | granted you powers beyond anything you could have ever dreamed, | 给你超乎想象的力量 |
[19:06] | And still, you yearn for more, | 而你却依然毫不知足 恬然索要 |
[19:08] | always wishing for another life, | 总想要不同的生活 |
[19:10] | never satisfied. | 从不满足现状 |
[19:15] | Soon enough, you will beg for me | 很快你就会求我 |
[19:18] | to bring you back into my home. | 带你回我家 |
[19:20] | After all, once I am done with these poor souls, | 毕竟 等我处理完这些小家伙后 |
[19:24] | I’ll be the only family you have left. | 我就是你仅剩的亲人了 |
[19:29] | You should know better than to defy me, | 你该清楚与我对抗的后果 |
[19:32] | a lesson your father and brother will learn shortly. | 这教训你父亲和弟弟很快就能体会到了 |
[19:44] | What do you mean, she’s gone? | 她走了是什么意思 |
[19:45] | She was a risk. | 她是个风险 |
[19:46] | She’s also the one person who intimately | 她也是唯一一个清楚知道 |
[19:47] | understands the enemy we now face. | 我们眼下敌人底细的人 |
[19:49] | Both of you, just stop it. | 你们俩都别吵了 |
[19:50] | I was protecting Hope from someone | 我不过是保护霍普 |
[19:52] | it is obvious none of us completely trust. | 不受一个显然我们都不相信的人的伤害 |
[19:53] | Correct. We’ve done nothing but doubt Freya. | 没错 我们一直在怀疑弗雷娅 |
[19:55] | Nevertheless, she kept her promise, | 但她还是信守承诺 |
[19:57] | and she saved your life. | 而且她还救了你一命 |
[19:59] | We certainly haven’t demonstrated | 我们显然没有 |
[20:00] | the same kindness towards her. | 以同样的友好相报 |
[20:05] | So what the bloody hell do we do now? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[20:07] | There’s a jazz club in Algiers | 阿尔及尔有个爵士俱乐部 |
[20:09] | by the name of the St. James Infirmary. | 名为圣詹姆士医院 |
[20:11] | Marcel has acquired it, | 马塞尔把地方盘下来了 |
[20:13] | and Josephine is fortifying it | 约瑟芬正在将其改造成 |
[20:14] | as a sanctuary against magic. | 防御魔法的庇护所 |
[20:17] | Pack your things. | 收拾行李 |
[20:17] | Marcel will escort you and Hope there tonight at 9:00. | 马塞尔今晚九点会护送你和霍普过去 |
[20:21] | You wait with me. | 你等我一起走 |
[20:23] | What for? | 为什么 |
[20:25] | If Freya should return, | 如果弗雷娅回来了 |
[20:27] | we’ll be here. | 我们得在这等着 |
[20:29] | Now, whether we trust her or not, | 不管我们相不相信她 |
[20:31] | We cannot win this fight without her. | 没有她这场仗我们赢不下来 |
[20:41] | This is it, one last favor, | 这是最后一个忙 |
[20:42] | and if you don’t give me his ashes, | 如果我还不把他的骨灰给我 |
[20:43] | I swear I will… | 我发誓我会… |
[20:44] | Davina, whatever you may think of me, | 达维娜 不管你对我评价如何 |
[20:46] | I am a man of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[20:48] | Actually, he’s a liar, a beast, | 实际上 他是个骗子 怪物 |
[20:50] | and a degenerate, but in this exceptional instance, | 堕落之人 但这次是个例外 |
[20:54] | he may be of some use. | 他也许有点用处 |
[20:55] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 好极了 你又回来了 |
[20:57] | Dahlia’s minion remains within St. Anne’s church. | 达莉亚的手下都在圣安妮教堂 |
[21:00] | Clearly, it’s a trap. | 显然这是陷阱 |
[21:01] | Of course it’s a trap, and how good is it | 当然是个陷阱 但幸好 |
[21:03] | that we bring surprises of our own? | 我们也准备了惊喜 |
[21:05] | Wait. So you two are friends now? | 等等 你们现在倒成了哥俩好了 |
[21:08] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[21:09] | We’re merely aligned out of necessity | 只是因必要结盟 |
[21:11] | for the purpose we both enjoy the most… | 为了我们都极为享受的目的 |
[21:14] | Glorious murder. | 盛大的谋杀 |
[21:16] | In fact, you’ll be helping. | 实际上 你也得帮忙 |
[21:20] | You said you needed a binding spell. | 你说你需要我施联结咒语 |
[21:22] | And here–my lovely, little witch… | 而这 我可爱的小女巫 |
[21:24] | Is what you will bind… | 就是需要你联结的东西 |
[21:28] | Soil from Dahlia’s homeland, | 达莉亚家乡的土壤 |
[21:30] | that which links her to this mortal coil; | 是她与凡人躯体的联系 |
[21:32] | along with viking ash, | 再加上维京骨灰 |
[21:35] | that of her oppressors, | 来自她的天敌 |
[21:37] | the source of her immense hatred; | 她巨大仇恨的源泉 |
[21:40] | And finally, | 最后 |
[21:41] | blood of her adopted child, | 她养女的血 |
[21:43] | My beloved daughter Freya… | 我最爱的女儿弗雷娅 |
[21:48] | The closest thing to love | 那个可悲的老女巫 |
[21:49] | that miserable witch has ever known. | 拥有过最接近爱的情感 |
[21:55] | All the sources of her power | 她力量的源泉 |
[21:57] | bound together form a weakness. | 联结成一个弱点 |
[21:59] | So what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[22:01] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[22:02] | Bind those ingredients to a weapon. | 把这些元素联结成一个武器 |
[22:06] | Well, am I supposed to go to the toy store | 那我是不是得去玩具店 |
[22:08] | and get a slingshot? | 买个弹弓啊 |
[22:13] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[22:14] | You just wouldn’t be you if you didn’t have a knife, would you? | 你要是不随身带把刀 就不是你了 对吧 |
[22:17] | Well, perhaps you can steal it later | 也许你可以稍后偷走 |
[22:18] | and dull its blade with your art. | 发挥你的嗜杀本性让这把刀变钝 |
[22:23] | Do us this favor, | 帮我们这个忙 |
[22:25] | help us end this evil witch’s reign, | 帮我们终结这个邪恶女巫的时代 |
[22:27] | and I will live up to my end of our bargain. | 我会履行我们的协定 |
[22:32] | I swear it on my daughter’s life. | 我以我女儿性命起誓 |
[22:37] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你心中有数 |
[22:49] | I need to see Elijah. | 我要见以利亚 |
[22:50] | Let her through. | 让她进来 |
[22:53] | I’m actually glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来这儿 |
[22:55] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[22:57] | I saw her– Dahlia. | 我见到她了 达莉亚 |
[23:01] | She intends to make her move tonight. | 她准备今晚就行动 |
[23:05] | Klaus and our father will be her next victims. | 她将对克劳斯和我们的父亲动手 |
[23:07] | And you have returned to warn the very people | 你跑回来警告要将你 |
[23:09] | who would cast you out. | 撵出这里的人 |
[23:11] | I understand Klaus’ mistrust, | 我能理解克劳斯不信任我 |
[23:13] | as I do yours, | 也能理解你 |
[23:15] | but I did not come this far to see my family die | 但我都走到这一步了 我不想见到 |
[23:18] | at the hands of the very evil | 我的家人死于 |
[23:19] | that I’ve tried for so long to escape. | 我试图逃脱已久的恶魔之手 |
[23:23] | I’m begging you, | 我求你 |
[23:25] | help me save them. | 帮我救他们 |
[23:27] | Tell me what you need. | 想我怎么帮你 |
[23:29] | Dahlia will lure them into a trap. | 达莉亚会将他们引入陷阱 |
[23:33] | She prefers places of darkness. | 她喜欢充满黑暗的地方 |
[23:34] | She’ll be drawn to any site | 任何弥漫着死亡的地方 |
[23:36] | that’s been steeped in death. | 都能够将她深深吸引 |
[23:38] | Well, welcome to New Orleans. | 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[23:39] | Oh, no. I’m talking about | 不 我是说 |
[23:42] | dark power Created by massacre, | 大屠杀营造出的黑暗能量 |
[23:45] | sacred ground that’s been stained in the blood of the innocent. | 被无辜鲜血玷污的圣地 |
[23:59] | Well? | 如何 |
[24:03] | What are you waiting for, | 你在等什么 |
[24:07] | you crone? | 你个丑老太婆 |
[24:11] | Now that you’ve arrived, | 既然你们到了 |
[24:14] | not a thing. | 就没什么好等了 |
[24:22] | Let us begin. | 开战吧 |
[24:33] | We are well met. | 多美妙的邂逅 |
[24:35] | So be it. Are you ready? | 那就来吧 你准备好了 |
[24:38] | I was born ready. | 天生就是这块料 |
[25:03] | I should have warned you. | 我应该警告你们的 |
[25:07] | My acolytes are rather formidable. | 我的手下很难对付 |
[25:13] | I gifted them with a fraction of my own power… | 我赐予了他们一些我的法力… |
[25:21] | To help level the playing field. | 为了这场游戏更势均力敌 |
[25:36] | Come on in | 进来 |
[25:38] | and shut the door. | 关上门 |
[25:46] | You’re my right hand, Aiden. | 你是我的心腹 艾登 |
[25:49] | You’ve always been loyal, brave. | 你一直忠心耿耿 勇气可嘉 |
[25:53] | I want you to know, I don’t take that for granted. | 我想让你知道 我一直心存感激 |
[25:55] | That’s why you’re the only one I can trust with this. | 所以我只信任你一个人 |
[25:59] | I need to get Hayley and Hope | 我今晚要带着海莉和霍普 |
[26:00] | the hell out of here tonight. | 逃出这里 |
[26:02] | Right under Klaus’ roof? He’s gonna kill you. | 在克劳斯的眼皮底下吗 他会杀了你 |
[26:05] | Klaus will kill me | 我要是没洗盘子 |
[26:06] | for leaving dishes in the sink. | 克劳斯都会杀了我 |
[26:08] | It’s all the more reason to run. | 所以才更要逃走 |
[26:09] | I’m not joking. Klaus will find out. | 我不是开玩笑 克劳斯会发现的 |
[26:11] | He has his ways. You know that. | 他总能得偿所愿 你知道的 |
[26:13] | I got a route mapped out | 我安排好了路线 |
[26:14] | through side streets and back roads. | 走的是一些偏僻小巷跟小路 |
[26:16] | Between Dahlia’s spying and Klaus’ ways, | 正因为达莉亚的监视 克劳斯的手段 |
[26:20] | we need to get out of here fast. | 我们得尽快离开 |
[26:22] | I need you to get a car | 我要你去找辆车 |
[26:23] | and meet us at the service entrance at 8:45. | 八点四十五分在服务人员通道等我们 |
[26:26] | I mean exactly 8:45. | 必须是八点四十五分 |
[26:29] | Marcel’s coming for us at 9:00. | 马塞尔九点就会来找我们了 |
[26:31] | Yeah. Of course. I’ll be there. | 好 一定 我会过去 |
[26:35] | I don’t know how long I’ll be away. | 我不清楚自己会离开多久 |
[26:39] | Wolves are gonna need a leader. | 狼人会需要一个领袖 |
[26:41] | You up for it? | 你想当吗 |
[27:18] | Josh | 乔什 |
[27:20] | Look. | 听我说 |
[27:21] | Before you say anything, | 在你说什么之前 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry I lied to you | 我很抱歉 |
[27:24] | about my sketchy phone call with Klaus this morning. | 关于我和克劳斯那通电话的事 我骗了你 |
[27:26] | I’m a jerk. | 我很混蛋 |
[27:28] | Wait. My bad. | 慢着 我错了 |
[27:29] | I accidentally did your side of the conversation. | 不小心把你应该说的话说了 |
[27:31] | Let’s start over. You go. | 重新开始 你先说 |
[27:33] | You heard the phone call. | 你听见那通电话了 |
[27:34] | Uh, yeah. Vamp hearing, dude. | 是 吸血鬼听力逆天 |
[27:37] | You can turn it on and off, but I’m nosy, | 可以听或者不听 但我爱管闲事 |
[27:39] | particularly when my boyfriend is conducting | 特别是当我男朋友跟别人 |
[27:41] | secret business with the guy who, | 秘密谋划什么的时候 |
[27:43] | you know, murdered me on my spring break. | 而这个人还在春假的时候杀过我 |
[27:45] | I just didn’t want you do get involved, ok? | 我只是不想把你卷进来 |
[27:48] | Involved in what? | 卷进什么 |
[27:50] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:51] | I’ve got it all taken care of. | 我搞得定 |
[27:53] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:55] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[27:57] | – No. I just– – Please. | -没什么 -说吧 |
[28:01] | Oh, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:03] | Jackson’s got this big escape plan | 杰克逊计划今晚 |
[28:05] | with Hayley and the baby tonight, | 带着海莉和宝宝逃跑 |
[28:06] | and if I don’t tell Klaus, then he’ll– | 如果我不告诉克劳斯 他会… |
[28:08] | Cut your head off with a dull butter knife. | 用把钝刀就能把你剁了 |
[28:11] | But jackson’s been looking after me since we were kids. | 但杰克逊从小就对我照顾有加 |
[28:12] | I can’t just stab him in the back. | 我不能在他背后捅刀子 |
[28:14] | I don’t know if you have a choice. | 我认为你没得选 |
[28:16] | He’s part of my pack. | 他是我的族人 |
[28:18] | You don’t know what that’s like. | 你不了解这种感情 |
[28:19] | Hey, you don’t have to be a crescent wolf | 就算你爱你的朋友 也不用 |
[28:20] | to love your friends. | 牺牲自己啊 |
[28:24] | Look. It’s fine. We’re gonna– | 没事的 我们会… |
[28:26] | We’re gonna figure this out, OK? | 我们会想到办法的 好吗 |
[28:48] | Quite the operatic performance, | 二位上演了一场精彩好戏啊 |
[28:51] | though that is the thing with these grand tragedies. | 但这种悲情狗血戏码有个特点 |
[28:55] | In the end, | 故事的最后 |
[28:57] | All the heroes die. | 英雄总以死亡收场 |
[29:16] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[29:23] | Klaus and Elijah are the oldest, | 克劳斯和以利亚是世上 |
[29:25] | most powerful vampires in the world, | 最古老 最强大的吸血鬼 |
[29:27] | and Dahlia’s got them scared. | 而达莉亚能让他们都面露惧色 |
[29:30] | If she takes them down, I don’t want Hope | 如果她除掉了他们 我不想让霍普 |
[29:33] | to be around to see what happens next. | 经历接下来发生的事 |
[29:39] | Do you really think this is | 你真的认为 |
[29:41] | the best plan to protect her? | 只要这样才能保护她吗 |
[29:44] | I really do. | 是的 |
[29:49] | You struggle with such passion, | 你真是顽强抵抗啊 |
[29:52] | All in defense of the ones you love, | 只为了保护所爱之人 |
[29:55] | An honorable quality, | 这种品质真可贵 |
[29:57] | One which I had not anticipated, | 我没想到你会拥有这种品质 |
[29:59] | Given the reputation which precedes you. | 鉴于你让人闻风丧胆的名声 |
[30:06] | Still… | 不过… |
[30:08] | A bit too little… | 还是不够… |
[30:11] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[30:16] | And, you… | 还有你… |
[30:21] | Husband of my sister, | 我妹妹的丈夫 |
[30:23] | You I would like to make suffer. | 我要慢慢折磨死你 |
[30:30] | Enough. | 够了 |
[30:35] | My Freya, you do realize | 我亲爱的弗雷娅 |
[30:39] | That this so-called family of yours | 你也意识到你所谓的家人 |
[30:42] | is simply using you for your power. | 只是为了你的法力利用你 |
[30:44] | No. You’re the one who used me | 不 你是唯一一个利用了我 |
[30:48] | for 1,000 years. | 一千年的人 |
[30:52] | – No more. – So be it. | -再也别想了 -那就这样吧 |
[30:55] | No! | 不 |
[30:58] | Stay away from my daughter! | 离我女儿远点 |
[31:09] | Don’t you know | 难道你不知道 |
[31:12] | I’m too powerful to kill? | 我太强大 是杀不死的 |
[31:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:14] | Any sign of them? | 看到他们了吗 |
[32:17] | Something’s wrong. Fan out. Find them now. | 不对劲 分散开 快点找到他们 |
[32:29] | He should be here by now. | 他现在应该到了的 |
[32:31] | Something must have happened. | 一定发生了什么 |
[32:53] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[32:59] | Took you long enough. | 你怎么那么久 |
[33:03] | Are we going to Algiers, or what? | 我们要去阿尔及尔还是哪里 |
[33:05] | Right now, that club is the safest place in town. | 现在 那个酒吧是镇上最安全的地方 |
[33:17] | We all have weaknesses. | 我们都有弱点 |
[33:21] | You came here united hoping to exploit mine, | 你来这里结成联盟 希望能利用我的弱点 |
[33:25] | and in doing so, you lost the one thing | 而这么做 你却失去了唯一一件 |
[33:27] | that you could have used against me– | 你可以用来对抗我的东西 |
[33:30] | The weapon you created, | 你所创造的武器 |
[33:33] | now rendered useless. | 现在已经无用了 |
[33:36] | No! | 不 |
[33:40] | Now that we’ve dispensed with that little trinket, | 既然我们已经解决了这个小玩意儿 |
[33:42] | perhaps we can focus on the issue at hand. | 也许我们就能关注眼前的问题了 |
[33:44] | After all, I seek only that which is owed to me, | 毕竟 我只想要欠我的东西 |
[33:48] | give me the child, and you all may live. | 把孩子给我 你们都能继续活着 |
[33:54] | Deny me, and, well, | 拒绝我 那么 |
[33:57] | you’ve had a taste of my power. | 你们都体会过我的能力了 |
[33:59] | I can’t imagine you hunger for more. | 我无法想象你们还会希望如此 |
[34:17] | I told him it was traffic. | 我告诉他是因为堵车了 |
[34:20] | Jacks was furious, but he bought it. | 杰克很生气 但是他相信了 |
[34:22] | So I guess I live another day. | 所以我想我还能多活一天 |
[34:25] | Yeah? So what about tomorrow? | 是吗 那明天呢 |
[34:27] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么能那么蠢 |
[34:29] | The moment Klaus looked at me, | 克劳斯一看到我 |
[34:30] | I should’ve run in the opposite direction. | 我就该往反方向跑走 |
[34:34] | Josh, um, I’m so sorry about all of this. | 乔什 这一切 我很抱歉 |
[34:38] | Yeah. Me, too, | 嗯 我也是 |
[34:42] | I mean, mainly because if Klaus hurts you, | 我是说 主要是因为如果克劳斯伤害你 |
[34:44] | I’m gonna have to seek vengeance | 我不得不复仇 |
[34:46] | Psycho Ninja style, | 疯狂忍者模式 |
[34:48] | and I think we both know how that’s gonna go. | 我想我们都知道那会怎样 |
[35:00] | This isn’t your fault, no more than it was mine | 这不是你的错 只不过是我的错 |
[35:03] | for getting my neck snapped in some crappy dive bar. | 在某个垃圾酒吧被拧断脖子 |
[35:05] | This is what Klaus does. | 克劳斯就是这样的 |
[35:10] | Aiden, I’ve kind of been on my own my whole life, | 艾登 我这一辈子几乎都是独自一人 |
[35:14] | and then suddenly, everything was different | 突然之间 一切改变了 |
[35:20] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[35:24] | You are my pack… | 你就是我的族人 |
[35:28] | You and Marcel and Davina, and, yeah, | 你和马塞尔和达维娜 是的 |
[35:29] | I’d die for you | 我愿意为你而死 |
[35:31] | because I don’t think I can go back to how it was before. | 因为我觉得我没法再回到以前的样子 |
[35:37] | Look. We’re gonna figure this out… | 听着 我们会想出办法 |
[35:42] | Together. | 一起 |
[35:50] | Well, that sounds like a bloody fiasco. | 听起来是血淋淋的惨败 |
[35:52] | Where’s Dahlia now? | 达莉亚现在在哪儿 |
[35:54] | She could be anywhere. | 任何地方都有可能 |
[35:58] | There wasn’t a trace of her left at the church. | 教堂里没有她的痕迹 |
[35:59] | She’s done with us for the night. | 今晚她跟我们玩够了 |
[36:02] | No doubt, she wants us to take some time | 毫无疑问 她想让我们花点时间 |
[36:04] | to wallow in our defeat. | 沉浸在败绩之中 |
[36:06] | Defeat? | 败绩 |
[36:09] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[36:10] | We saw her face. We took her measure. | 我们看到了她 试探了她的实力 |
[36:13] | If that’s the best she’s got, | 如果她就这么点能耐 |
[36:14] | quite frankly, I’m unimpressed. | 坦白说 我真是有点失望 |
[36:15] | Her aim was not to impress us. | 她的目标不在于让我们难忘 |
[36:18] | She wanted us to reveal our sole weapon, | 她想要我们泄露出我们唯一的武器 |
[36:21] | and, like fools, we did. | 我们像傻瓜一样这么做了 |
[36:23] | Am I hearing things, | 我是幻听了 |
[36:24] | or did Nik just exchange words with our father? | 还是尼克和我们父亲在吵架 |
[36:27] | Rebekah. I’d know that wicked tongue anywhere. | 丽贝卡 我总能认出你的毒舌 |
[36:31] | What mischief have you gotten yourself into now? | 你现在怎么把自己弄成这样 |
[36:34] | No doubt, the bastard’s doing. | 毫无疑问 肯定是这私生子干的 |
[36:35] | Enough. | 够了 |
[36:37] | My patience, like this farce of a reunion, | 我的耐心 就像这闹剧般的重聚 |
[36:40] | – is at an end. – Agreed. | -就要到头了 -同意 |
[36:41] | There really is only one question here. | 现在只有一个问题 |
[36:43] | What, exactly, are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么 |
[36:45] | This was not my plan. | 这不是我的计划 |
[36:48] | You rushed it and made but a single weapon. | 你们匆匆忙忙 制成了唯一的武器 |
[36:51] | Of course she took it from you, | 当然她会从你这里夺走 |
[36:53] | and now we’ve lost what advantage we had | 现在我们失去了我们的优势 |
[36:55] | and used up the very materials we needed to kill her. | 用完了我们杀死她所需要的特殊材料 |
[36:58] | It’s a bit histrionic. | 有点戏剧化 |
[37:00] | Your materials are easily found. | 你的材料很容易找到 |
[37:02] | Let’s take stock, shall we? | 我们来点点存货吧 好吗 |
[37:03] | There’s an ample supply of your blood. | 你的血液供应充足 |
[37:06] | Norwegian soil is hardly scarce. | 挪威土壤并不罕见 |
[37:08] | What else? Ah, yes– | 还有什么 对 |
[37:11] | the ashes of Dahlia’s viking oppressors. | 达莉亚维京压制者的骨灰 |
[37:15] | Only priceless relics gotten with great difficulty at a museum, | 只有在博物馆困难取得的宝贵遗骸 |
[37:19] | lost due to your worthless strategies. | 因为你毫无价值的策略而丧失了 |
[37:25] | If I feel even the faintest touch of your magic, Freya, | 如果我再感受到你魔法的一丝触动 弗雷娅 |
[37:28] | I will end him with the flick of my wrist. | 我会翻手就杀了他 |
[37:32] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你似乎并不惊讶 |
[37:34] | Betrayal is in your nature, boy. | 背叛是你的天性 孩子 |
[37:39] | No. I wasn’t born like this. | 不 我不是生来如此 |
[37:43] | Her you fight for– lovely Freya, | 而她 你为之奋斗的可爱的弗雷娅 |
[37:46] | the daughter you barely know– | 你几乎不了解的女儿 |
[37:50] | Yet there was a time when you knew me | 而你曾有段时间视为为 |
[37:53] | as your son, | 你的儿子 |
[37:55] | a time before all the disappointments, | 一段充满失望的时间 |
[37:57] | the revelations of betrayal. | 背叛的启示录 |
[38:00] | There were moments when all you had to do | 有些时刻 你只需要 |
[38:03] | was be my father, and even then, | 做我的父亲 即使如此 |
[38:06] | you despised me, didn’t you? | 你也看不起我 不是吗 |
[38:11] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[38:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | I just did. | 我就是这样 |
[38:35] | Are those your final words? | 这就是你的遗言吗 |
[38:45] | Freya… | 弗雷娅 |
[38:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:51] | No! | 不 |
[39:17] | Viking ash is indeed rare… | 维京骨灰的确稀少 |
[39:23] | but all you really need | 但你真正需要的 |
[39:24] | is a burning viking corpse. | 是一具燃烧的维京尸体 |
[39:58] | Your technique is exquisite. | 你的手法真的太优雅了 |
[40:04] | Do you play? | 你演奏吗 |
[40:06] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | Not in some time. | 有段时间了 |
[40:12] | Allow me to help you change that. | 请让我来帮你改变一下 |
[40:34] | Dahlia, I assume. | 我想你是达莉亚 |
[40:38] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[40:41] | Now if you’ll beg my pardon, madam. | 如果你愿意的话 女士 |
[40:43] | I must use you to send a message | 我得利用你给那些 |
[40:45] | to all those who would side against me. | 站在我对立面的人传个信 |
[40:51] | I suppose there’s no promises | 我想 不能保证 |
[40:53] | one old witch can make to another. | 一个老女巫能变成另一个 |
[40:56] | Sadly, my dear, | 可惜 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | there’s nothing you can do for me that I cannot do for myself. | 没有什么你能为我做而我不能为自己做的 |
[41:07] | May I, then… | 那么我可以 |
[41:11] | one last tune? | 再演奏最后一曲吗 |