时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Originals” | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall. One by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 |
[00:07] | one by foe and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | I challenge you to a dual. | 我向你提出决斗 |
[00:11] | Whomever holds the charter at the stroke Of midnight | 午夜钟声敲响时 手握宪章者 |
[00:13] | shall be the new leader of the Strix. | 将成为斯特里克斯的新领导 |
[00:15] | Catch me. If not, I’m in charge. | 抓到我 如果不能 我来掌权 |
[00:18] | Marcel has won. You’re the new leader of the Strix. | 马塞尔获胜了 你是斯特里克斯的新领袖 |
[00:21] | So the Strix have their own personal coven? | 所以其实斯特里克斯有自己的巫师团 |
[00:23] | I’ll make certain you’re granted the power | 我保证给你救回你 |
[00:24] | to bring back your precious Kol. | 宝贝科尔的力量 |
[00:26] | In exchange, you will become one of my sisters | 作为交换 你要成为我们的一员 |
[00:28] | and find the weapon that can kill an original. | 找到能杀死始祖的武器 |
[00:31] | With the right witches, the correct spell, | 只要女巫对 咒语对 |
[00:33] | the precise binding agent, | 介质对 |
[00:34] | there is a means to eradicate our link to our sires. | 与创始者的血统连结是可以解除的 |
[00:37] | Davina is obstinate, but she will listen to you. | 达维娜很固执 但是她听你的话 |
[00:40] | You know what I’ve come for. Hand it over. | 你知道我是为了什么而来 把它交出来 |
[00:47] | With the weapon in the Aurora’s hands… | 如果在奥罗拉手里 |
[00:49] | I wonder which one of us she’ll kill first. | 她会先朝谁下手呢 |
[00:52] | What animal do you aim to hunt with bullets made of wood? | 你用木头子弹是想打什么动物 |
[00:54] | A monster. | 是怪物 |
[00:56] | An entire family of them. | 一家族的怪物 |
[01:06] | The tax payers of New Orleans deserve a skilled chief of police. | 新奥尔良的纳税人们需要熟练的警察局长 |
[01:11] | How inept are you if not a single one of your men | 如果你们没人能找到我想找的人 |
[01:13] | can locate the woman I seek. | 你们是有多无能 |
[01:16] | We’re trying. | 我们在想办法 |
[01:17] | She’s a ghost. | 她神出鬼没 |
[01:18] | Aurora Du Martel is rather petite and may indeed | 奥罗拉·德·马特尔确实娇小 |
[01:21] | be able to slip through the cracks like a wicked little cricket, | 也可能会像邪恶小蟋蟀一样钻墙缝 |
[01:24] | but she is not a ghost. | 但她并非鬼神 |
[01:26] | Not yet. | 暂时还不是 |
[01:28] | I think this city’s finest could try a bit harder, hmm? | 我想这座城市的警察可以再努力点吧 |
[01:33] | I see we’re in for another normal Mikaelson breakfast. | 看来我们又到了迈克尔森家的寻常早餐会 |
[01:36] | Niklaus, for heaven’s sakes, release the poor creature. | 尼克劳斯 拜托 放了这可怜的生物 |
[01:42] | No! | 不 |
[01:43] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[01:44] | He’ll live, and he’ll remember to do better. | 他不会死 会记得要做到更好 |
[01:47] | Is all this torture necessary? | 有必要这么折磨他吗 |
[01:50] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:53] | I was making sure that the Strix and their witches are out | 我要确保斯特里克斯与女巫们出去 |
[01:56] | trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend. | 想办法找你的疯前女友 |
[01:57] | Is that okay by you? | 没问题吧 |
[01:58] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们 别吵了 |
[01:59] | All of our heads are on the chopping block | 我们的头都悬在断头台下 |
[02:01] | because he lost the one thing that can kill an original. | 因为他丢了能杀死始祖的东西 |
[02:03] | It’s not his fault that Cami is waving the white oak around like a kite, | 卡米拿着白栎木到处招摇不怪他 |
[02:06] | or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches. | 奥罗拉和你的女巫们做交易也不怪他 |
[02:09] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 不 都怪他 |
[02:10] | Quite capable of defending myself, thank you, Freya. | 我自己能解释 谢谢 弗雷娅 |
[02:13] | What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora. | 但我不能施咒找奥罗拉 |
[02:16] | In that respect, we’re alike. | 这么看 我俩挺像 |
[02:18] | Aurora is cloaked, | 奥罗拉很可能 |
[02:20] | most likely by the very witch she killed. | 被她所杀的女巫施了藏身咒 |
[02:22] | I have been working non-stop every day… | 我每天都在不停想办法 |
[02:24] | Well, you’ve stopped now. | 好吧 你现在停了 |
[02:26] | Haven’t you? | 不是吗 |
[02:29] | Well, go on. On your way. | 快去 继续想办法 |
[02:33] | Do you talk to our other sister like this? | 你也是这么跟妹妹说话的吗 |
[02:37] | Didn’t think so. | 我想不是吧 |
[02:41] | Freya? | 弗雷娅 |
[02:45] | What do we know about this traitor in the Strix coven? | 我们有多了解斯特里克斯女巫中的叛徒 |
[02:47] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[02:48] | No one knows how Aurora got to her. | 没人知道奥罗拉怎么找到她的 |
[02:49] | No one knows where Aurora is. | 没人知道奥罗拉身在何处 |
[02:52] | Our coven hit the same cloaking spell as Freya. | 我们的女巫也发现了弗雷娅发现的藏身咒 |
[02:54] | Your coven? | 你们的女巫 |
[02:55] | Making yourself quite comfortable with the Strix, aren’t you? | 跟斯特里克斯的人处得挺来的 是吧 |
[02:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[02:59] | To help you. | 为了帮你 |
[03:03] | Any other news | 你还有没有 |
[03:04] | from your new BFFs you’d like to make us aware of? | 从你新朋友们得到的消息要告诉我们 |
[03:09] | Niklaus, why don’t we reserve | 尼克劳斯 我们还是 |
[03:12] | any malevolent intentions for ex-girlfriends? | 把恶意的揣测留给你前女友们吧 |
[03:27] | Let’s see if the 9,000th time’s the charm. | 看第九千次施咒成不成功 |
[04:02] | 新奥尔良祝福你 | |
[04:07] | Are you looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[04:29] | Why aren’t you working with the other girls? | 你为什么不跟其他人合作 |
[04:32] | They just slow me down. | 她们只会拖我后腿 |
[04:34] | Look, I’ve done this before. | 我以前做过 |
[04:36] | Last year, I had Esther’s grimoire. | 我去年得到了埃丝特的魔法书 |
[04:37] | I studied it cover to cover. | 我完完整整地学了一遍 |
[04:39] | Now I know more about breaking the sire link | 我现在比其他女巫都更清楚 |
[04:41] | than any other witch. | 如何打破血统连结 |
[04:43] | How lovely, but as it is my life | 真棒 但我的生命 |
[04:46] | that depends upon the completion of that spell, | 全依赖咒语的完成 |
[04:48] | it will be my coven that verifies your work. | 我的女巫会核实你是否成功 |
[04:50] | Fine. Let them verify it. | 行 让她们核实吧 |
[04:54] | So, then… | 那… |
[04:57] | Have you finished? | 你完成了吗 |
[05:01] | All I need is the binding agent. | 我只需要介质了 |
[05:03] | And what will that require? | 介质又需要什么呢 |
[05:05] | My spell is based off the one that the Mikaelsons’ mother | 我咒语的基础是迈克尔森母亲 |
[05:07] | used to make them vampires in the first place. | 当初将他们变成吸血鬼的咒语 |
[05:10] | She was an artist. She had her own unique way of doing things. | 她是大师 她有自己行事的独特方法 |
[05:13] | If I’m gonna finish this spell, | 如果我要完成咒语 |
[05:14] | I need someone who knew her techniques. | 我需要懂她技术的人 |
[05:19] | Let me guess. | 让我想想 |
[05:20] | Someone like… | 比如 |
[05:22] | Kol Mikaelson. | 科尔·迈克尔森 |
[05:24] | If you want the spell. | 要是你想要这个咒语完成的话 |
[05:27] | Tread carefully, Davina Claire. | 小心点 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[05:30] | Every negotiation has a moment | 任何谈判 |
[05:32] | where the lesser party must submit. | 都会以弱者屈服告终 |
[05:35] | You are very quickly approaching yours. | 这个结局离你不远了 |
[05:39] | Let the sisters help me resurrect Kol. | 让女巫们帮我复活科尔 |
[05:42] | He’ll give us the missing ingredient, I promise. | 他能给我们缺失的材料 我保证 |
[05:45] | If not, you may never find it. | 不然 你可能永远得不到 |
[06:13] | I assume you know what this is. | 我想你知道这是什么吧 |
[06:16] | It’s a hand of glory. | 荣耀之手 |
[06:18] | A mystic candle, when lit, | 也就是魔法蜡烛 点燃它 |
[06:20] | it will let me open any window. | 能看到任何地方 |
[06:22] | Even one to the afterworld. | 包括彼世 |
[06:26] | So I can only see Kol | 那我也只能 |
[06:29] | until that creepy thing burns down to nothing, | 在那可怕的玩意儿烧光前见科尔 |
[06:31] | and then he’s gone? | 然后他就又得消失了 |
[06:33] | If you want Kol to remain permanently, | 你想让科尔永远留下 |
[06:36] | make sure he gives us the information we need. | 那就确保他说出我们需要的信息 |
[06:57] | Come to pay your respects? | 来致意的吗 |
[07:04] | It’s easy to speak well of Jackson. | 想找夸奖杰克逊的话并不费力 |
[07:07] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:10] | Though it’s a bit macabre, isn’t it? | 不过这有点吓人了吧 |
[07:12] | Burying his heart under a sapling. | 把他的心脏埋在一棵小树苗下面 |
[07:14] | At least Hope will have a place to visit him. | 至少霍普有个地方看望他 |
[07:16] | I don’t want her to forget how much he loved her. | 我不想让她忘记他有多爱她 |
[07:21] | I am sorry… For your loss. | 你痛失爱人 我很遗憾 |
[07:25] | Everybody’s sorry. | 大家都说很遗憾 |
[07:27] | Doesn’t make a whole lot of difference, does it? | 但遗憾也没什么用不是吗 |
[07:30] | Perhaps not. | 也许确实如此 |
[07:33] | I’ve heard that time heals all wounds, | 我还听说时间能治愈任何伤痛 |
[07:34] | but that has not been my own experience. | 但我的个人经历证明这是假话 |
[07:37] | I wonder if keeping busy | 也许忙点别的事 |
[07:39] | might help distract you from your grief. | 让你分分神能减少你的哀痛 |
[07:44] | You have something in mind? | 你有什么建议 |
[07:47] | Aurora’s still at large, no doubt plotting her revenge. | 奥罗拉还没被抓 肯定在计划复仇 |
[07:52] | She used to Camille to get to me once. | 她利用卡米尔伤害过我一次 |
[07:53] | She may do so again. | 也许还会再来一次 |
[07:54] | And Cami is rather vulnerable. | 现在的卡米还很脆弱 |
[07:57] | I’d like to provide some safeguarding. | 我希望她能有个保镖 |
[08:00] | Isn’t that your job? | 她的保镖不是你吗 |
[08:04] | No. | 不 |
[08:07] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[08:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | Can I assume | 是不是我们的 |
[08:22] | our very gifted sister has finally found my lunatic ex? | 天才姐姐终于找到我疯狂的前女友了 |
[08:26] | From the looks of things… | 就现场来看 |
[08:29] | I would say that the lunatic ex found Freya. | 应该是你疯狂的前女友找到弗雷娅了 |
[08:32] | Well, then, we’ll procure another witch to track her. | 那我们得再找个女巫追踪她了 |
[08:35] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[08:37] | I got something. | 我发现了线索 |
[08:57] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[08:58] | Aya needs something else done. | 阿亚又需要什么了 |
[09:00] | Actually, I came to let you know I’m on your side. | 其实 我是来告诉你我是你这边的人 |
[09:05] | Then maybe you can tell Aya | 那也许你跟阿亚说 |
[09:07] | to let me bring back Kol permanently. | 让我永久复活科尔 |
[09:09] | D, I hear you, but we need to talk priorities. | D 我理解 但我们得排个轻重缓急 |
[09:13] | Kol has been dead. | 科尔已经死了 |
[09:14] | He can stay dead a little while longer. | 晚复活一会儿没什么 |
[09:15] | But my life could end at any minute. | 但我的性命随时都可能会丢 |
[09:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:25] | Just please tell me you don’t trust her. | 拜托你告诉我 你并不信任她 |
[09:27] | I don’t. But I do trust you, and I need you to trust me. | 没错 但我信你 而且我需要你信我 |
[09:31] | Okay, Aya’s always gonna be playing her own game, | 阿亚永远会打自己的小算盘 |
[09:33] | just like everybody else in this town, | 和这城市里所有人都一样 |
[09:36] | but now more than ever, we got to stick together. | 但现在 是我们最需要团结的时候 |
[09:39] | And when this is over, I will help you raise | 等这事过去 我一定帮你 |
[09:42] | your pain-in-the ass boyfriend from the dead. | 复活你那个欠揍的男朋友 |
[09:48] | “A forest of pine. | 松林之下 |
[09:49] | “And a box made so fine. | 木盒之中 |
[09:51] | “Come quickly. If not, then poor Freya shall rot, | 动作要快 否则弗雷娅将深埋地下 |
[09:54] | Buried in dirt for all time.” | 直至腐烂 直到永远 |
[09:56] | The woman is insane. | 那女人疯了 |
[09:57] | Does she have to punish us | 她真的非得 |
[09:58] | with the world’s most unfortunate limerick? | 拿世界上最难听的打油诗折磨我们吗 |
[10:00] | Is it not enough that we’re forced | 难道我们被迫参与她的 |
[10:01] | to play her wretched games? | 变态游戏还不够惨吗 |
[10:03] | Freya saw a vision of herself buried alive. | 弗雷娅看到了自己被活埋 |
[10:06] | Aurora will do everything in her power | 奥罗拉会尽她所能 |
[10:08] | to bring about this miserable prophecy. | 实现这个可怕的预言 |
[10:11] | Let’s go stop her, shall we? | 那我们去阻止她吧 |
[10:31] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[10:34] | I used the same concoction on you | 我把我哥哥为我 |
[10:35] | that my brother crafted for my… | 那段小插曲调制的药剂 |
[10:38] | Episodes. | 用在了你身上 |
[10:39] | It’s rather effective, wouldn’t you say? | 效果很好 对吧 |
[10:47] | Poor dear. | 可怜的小东西 |
[10:50] | To think, Freya, we could’ve been sisters. | 想想 弗雷娅 我们本会成为姐妹的 |
[10:53] | Unfortunately, I’ve spent enough time with witches | 很不幸 我和女巫待在一起的时间很长 |
[10:56] | to know that casting spells requires focus, | 知道施咒语需要注意力 |
[10:59] | and focus requires clarity of mind, | 注意力需要清晰的思维 |
[11:02] | something you don’t currently have. | 可是你现在并没有 |
[11:04] | My brothers will come for me. | 我的兄弟们会来救我的 |
[11:07] | That’s good. | 那最好 |
[11:08] | ’cause that’s precisely what I’m counting on. | 我正等他们来呢 |
[11:10] | The only question is… | 唯一的问题在于 |
[11:13] | Will you still be alive when they get here? | 你能不能活到他们赶来 |
[11:35] | Your doorbell is broken downstairs. | 你楼下的门铃坏了 |
[11:38] | I keep forgetting to compel the shady landlord to fix it. | 我总是忘记命令房东去修 |
[11:40] | Next time, text. | 下次先发短信来 |
[11:42] | You could get hurt, | 你会受伤的 |
[11:43] | sneaking up on someone with a stockpile of dark objects. | 偷偷接近有很多黑魔法法器的人 |
[11:46] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[11:47] | Risking the lives of, oh, every vampire in existence | 就因为 你和克劳斯之间那点小矛盾 |
[11:51] | over your petty fight with Klaus? | 拿世上所有吸血鬼的性命冒险 |
[11:52] | And here I thought this was a social call. | 看来你是带着社交任务来的 |
[11:54] | More like a wake-up call, Cami. | 我是来唤醒你的 卡米 |
[11:56] | You haven’t been yourself lately, | 你最近迷失了自己 |
[11:57] | and in your less-than-sane moments, | 你在不理智的情况下 |
[11:59] | you have been putting the people that I care about in danger. | 使我在乎的人置身危险 |
[12:02] | See, I sort of thought I had proven myself. | 我记得我已经证明过自己了 |
[12:04] | I did risk what was left of my life to save yours. | 我冒险把当时剩余的生命用来救你们 |
[12:07] | And maybe what I need is some space | 或许我现在需要点个人空间 |
[12:09] | to deal with this whole… | 来处理这一切 |
[12:11] | I don’t know, being dead, drinking blood, | 例如我已经死了 我需要嗜血 |
[12:13] | living forever. | 我会永生 |
[12:15] | If you have come to lecture me, | 如果你是来给我上课的 |
[12:17] | save it. | 省省吧 |
[12:18] | I have been lecturing myself for weeks. | 我已经给自己上了几周课了 |
[12:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:25] | Is this your coat? | 这是你的外套吗 |
[12:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:28] | You don’t need a lecture, | 你不需要上课 |
[12:30] | But I am gonna take your ass to school. | 但我还是要带你去学校 |
[12:43] | Freya’s not in there. | 弗雷娅不在那 |
[12:45] | She was– I can smell her blood– | 她在那待过 我能闻到她的血 |
[12:47] | But the stronger scent is due west. | 但更强烈的气味在正西 |
[12:51] | You track the scent; I’ll take the cabin. | 你循着气息去那边 我去木屋 |
[12:57] | Niklaus… | 尼克劳斯 |
[13:02] | Whatever happens, you promise me… | 无论发生什么 向我保证 |
[13:04] | Aurora dies today. | 奥罗拉活不过今天 |
[14:24] | Aurora… | 奥罗拉 |
[14:27] | Modern weaponry for the modern woman. | 适合现代女性的现代化武器 |
[14:30] | With a little bit of flair, of course. | 当然 这里面有点小玄机 |
[14:31] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住说出来了 |
[14:33] | It’s pretty, no? | 它很漂亮 不是吗 |
[14:35] | Pretty vulgar. | 很俗气 |
[14:37] | Theatrical and tasteless as ever. | 和以前一样 做作而又无趣 |
[14:41] | Where’s Freya? | 弗雷娅在哪 |
[14:42] | Oh, Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[14:45] | You remain a stick in the mud. | 你还是这么老古板 |
[14:47] | And it seems your darling sister takes after you. | 看来你亲爱的姐姐得你真传 |
[14:51] | She’s stuck in the mud, too, | 她也在老古板子里 |
[14:52] | Somewhere out there, | 在外面某个地方 |
[14:54] | busy as a little bee, dying. | 忙忙碌碌 奄奄一息 |
[14:58] | If not already dead. | 如果还没死透的话 |
[15:04] | 再选一次 | |
[15:23] | Finn… | 芬恩 |
[15:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:58] | Legions of deadly enemies have fallen by my family’s hand. | 死敌一批批都被我们家族消灭 |
[16:01] | What makes you think you stand a chance? | 你凭什么觉得你能幸免 |
[16:06] | You actually believe in your own myth | 你和你弟弟缔造的神话 |
[16:07] | you and your brother created. | 你对此还真是深信不疑 |
[16:09] | Nothing lasts always and forever, | 没有什么会永不改变 |
[16:12] | and certainly not you. | 你肯定也不会 |
[16:13] | So what are we waiting for? | 那你还在等什么 |
[16:21] | Niklaus. | 在等尼克劳斯 |
[16:23] | I’m not here to kill Niklaus. | 我不会在这杀掉尼克劳斯的 |
[16:28] | I’m only waiting for him to arrive… | 我只是在等他来 |
[16:31] | So he can watch you die. | 让他看着你死 |
[16:45] | So this is you taking me to school? | 你要教育我就是带我来这里 |
[16:48] | There is a fight coming, Cami. | 大战将至 卡米 |
[16:49] | That’s what the prophecy says. | 预言是这样说的 |
[16:51] | And you’re not gonna be much good to the home team | 如果你只会站在那 挥挥古玩的话 |
[16:53] | if you’re just standing around, waving a bunch of antiques. | 你就要成为家族的短板了 |
[17:00] | You see this? | 看看这个 |
[17:01] | This will paralyze anyone who tries to attack me. | 它能让任何试图攻击我的人身体麻痹 |
[17:04] | Great. | 不错 |
[17:06] | But… then what? | 但是 然后呢 |
[17:08] | You need to learn how to defend yourself. | 你需要学会如何自卫 |
[17:10] | Come on, Hayley, everyone knows | 得了吧 海莉 人人都知道 |
[17:11] | a baby vamp is borderline useless. | 新生吸血鬼手无缚鸡之力 |
[17:13] | Even Josh could wipe the floors with me. | 就连乔什都能轻易打败我 |
[17:16] | I need these. | 我需要这些 |
[17:18] | I’m not saying throw them away. | 我没说让你把它们扔掉 |
[17:25] | This used to be a church, right? | 这曾经是座教堂 对吗 |
[17:29] | And then it got condemned. | 然后被收归公有 |
[17:31] | If Marcel hadn’t seen the possibilities, | 如果不是马塞尔看到它的用处 |
[17:33] | Someone would’ve bulldozed it | 它可能早被铲平了 |
[17:35] | and turned it into some generic chain store. | 变成连锁商店之类的 |
[17:39] | It’s still a church. | 它现在仍是一座教堂 |
[17:41] | But it’s also something more. | 但有了新的用处 |
[17:44] | I’m a hybrid, but I’m also a mom. | 我是混血儿 但我也是一位母亲 |
[17:47] | And a widow. | 一个寡妇 |
[17:49] | And an alpha. | 一名首领 |
[17:51] | You are a psychologist. | 你是心理专家 |
[17:55] | And a bartender. | 也是酒保 |
[17:56] | And, yes, you have some insane family legacy | 没错 你有些荒唐的家族历史 |
[18:00] | that comes with a bunch of cool toys, but… | 留给你一堆酷酷的玩具 但是 |
[18:04] | If you don’t embrace the fact | 如果你不能接受 |
[18:06] | that you’re also a vampire now, | 你现在也是吸血鬼的事实 |
[18:09] | you’re gonna end up dead. | 你活不了太久 |
[18:12] | For real, this time. | 这次是真的 |
[18:17] | You know, I’m not used to being | 通常情况下 |
[18:18] | on the receiving end of solid advice. | 我是给别人提建议的那一方 |
[18:21] | Well, you caught me on a good day. | 你很走运地碰上我了 |
[18:24] | So now what? | 那现在怎么做 |
[18:26] | We’re gonna get in that ring | 我们进到那个拳击场里 |
[18:27] | and you’re gonna try and punch me. | 你试着朝我挥拳 |
[18:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:59] | Well, it seems I’m not as popular | 似乎死后世界里的人 |
[19:00] | in the afterlife as I am with you. | 不像你这么喜欢我 |
[19:06] | And as happy as I am to see you, Davina Claire, I… | 见到你太开心了 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[19:10] | I truly wish you didn’t join this particular coven. | 快告诉我你没有加入那个巫师团 |
[19:13] | They’re a means to an end. | 这是解决问题的一种办法 |
[19:15] | He’s a bit old for you, isn’t he? | 他对你来说有点老了 不是吗 |
[19:19] | By a good millennium, I’d say. | 毕竟 他有一千多岁了 |
[19:21] | Nevertheless… | 尽管如此 |
[19:24] | We’re in a bit of a hurry. | 我们稍微有点匆忙 |
[19:25] | Aya. | 阿亚 |
[19:26] | I thought someone would’ve killed you by now. | 我还以为你早就死了 |
[19:29] | Some of us are more durable than others. | 我就是比某些人活的时间长 |
[19:32] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[19:33] | you’re very welcome to remain a ghost, | 你可以继续做你的鬼魂 |
[19:36] | unless you prove useful to my cause. | 除非你能证明自己对我的大业有帮助 |
[19:41] | The de-siring spell I was working on last year. | 去年我尝试的那个取消认主的咒语 |
[19:45] | Your mother told you to kill it or to kill me. | 你母亲让你选择杀死我或者毁掉咒语 |
[19:47] | If she was worried, then I must have been close, | 如果她那么紧张 那我肯定已经很接近了 |
[19:49] | and you must have known how close. | 你肯定也知道我到底有多接近 |
[19:51] | Which means you know how to finish it. | 也就是说你知道应该怎样完成它 |
[19:53] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[19:53] | you will provide the missing ingredient. | 你要告诉我们缺失的原料是什么 |
[19:57] | The binding agent. | 介质对 |
[20:00] | Now. | 现在 |
[20:01] | I’d forgotten how cuddly you are. | 我都忘了你是多么可爱了 |
[20:04] | If you want me to talk, fine. | 如果你想让我告诉你 可以 |
[20:06] | But I’m only talking to her. | 但是我只和她说 |
[20:14] | I can wait. | 我能等 |
[20:31] | There it is… | 就是这样 |
[20:33] | That look. | 那种表情 |
[20:35] | I know it all too well. | 我太了解了 |
[20:38] | You think, somehow, I’m responsible | 你认为 不知怎的 |
[20:39] | for your little breakup. | 我需要为你的分手负责 |
[20:41] | How adorably delusional of you, Aurora. | 你的妄想症真是可爱 奥罗拉 |
[20:45] | You do realize that you’re utterly insane? | 你知道你完全疯了对吧 |
[20:49] | Niklaus can be resilient, | 虽然尼克劳斯的抵抗力强 |
[20:50] | but there’s only so much madness even he can take. | 但就算他的疯狂承受能力也是有限的 |
[20:55] | I suppose, eventually, | 我想 最终 |
[20:57] | he was able to distinguish between real love | 他肯定能够辨别出什么是真正的爱 |
[21:00] | and some… Petty desire. | 而一些只是不重要的欲望 |
[21:05] | Once he’d discarded you, | 一旦他抛弃你 |
[21:07] | the veil was lifted and all that remained | 幕布升起 |
[21:08] | was something quite pathetic. | 所有剩存的只是可悲 |
[21:13] | The veil is lifted, all right. | 幕布已经升起了 没错 |
[21:15] | Love is nothing but a trap. | 爱情只是个陷阱 |
[21:18] | The one truth you speak, | 你所说过话中的唯一事实 |
[21:19] | the one thing that I agree with entirely… | 我唯一赞成的就是 |
[21:23] | Only the love of family is unbreakable. | 只有对家人的爱是无法打破的 |
[21:28] | It is the only love worth fighting for. | 也是唯一值得为之奋斗的 |
[21:32] | And my beloved brother, Tristan, | 而我亲爱的哥哥 特里斯坦 |
[21:35] | suffers in a box, | 在一个箱子里受折磨 |
[21:36] | drowning over and over again, | 一遍遍的被淹没窒息 |
[21:39] | unable to die. | 无法死去 |
[21:41] | So I will end his suffering by ending you, his sire. | 所以我要杀死他的忠主你 来终结他的痛苦 |
[21:46] | And the look on Niklaus’s face | 当尼克劳斯看着 |
[21:49] | as a white oak bullet pierces your heart | 一颗白栎树木子弹射穿你的心脏 |
[21:52] | and takes your life… | 夺走你的生命时的表情 |
[21:56] | …Will be the salve for my own broken heart. | 将会拯救我破碎的心 |
[22:02] | Stop this. | 停下 |
[22:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:06] | One brother’s life to end another brother’s torment? | 一个兄弟的死终结另一个兄弟的折磨 |
[22:08] | It’s almost poetic. | 多有诗意 |
[22:09] | The bullets… | 那些子弹 |
[22:11] | They’re white oak, Niklaus. | 是白栎树的 尼克劳斯 |
[22:15] | We both know | 我们都知道 |
[22:17] | you’re not going to pull the trigger. | 你不会真的扣动扳机 |
[22:21] | Yet again, you’re wrong. | 但又一次的 你错了 |
[22:32] | Tend to Freya. | 照顾弗雷娅 |
[22:34] | I have to murder my ex. | 我要去杀死我的前女友 |
[22:46] | Esther Mikaelson was two things: | 埃丝特·迈克尔森 |
[22:49] | A-a genius witch | 是一位聪明的女巫 |
[22:50] | and an overprotective matriarch. | 同时也是一位保护过度的首领 |
[22:52] | The sire link is a facet of her most powerful spell | 认主是她最强大的咒语 |
[22:54] | used to protect those she loved most. | 用来保护那些她最爱的人 |
[22:57] | And, as such… | 因此 |
[23:01] | It’s impossible to break. | 想要打破咒语是不可能的 |
[23:05] | You know, I can tell you’re lying to me, | 我能看出来你在骗我 |
[23:06] | no matter what face you wear. | 无论你脸上是什么表情 |
[23:10] | Don’t you get it? | 难道你不明白吗 |
[23:11] | If I can break the sire bond, | 如果我能够打破联系咒语 |
[23:12] | I can use the power of the sisters to bring you back. | 我就能利用女巫们的力量让你复活 |
[23:17] | Kol, we can finally be together. | 科尔 我们就能终于在一起了 |
[23:19] | Why won’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[23:19] | Because, darling, I guarantee | 亲爱的 因为我保证 |
[23:21] | you won’t like the answer. | 你不会喜欢我的答案 |
[23:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | At least I know it’s not impossible. | 至少我知道那并不是不可能的 |
[23:26] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[23:30] | Kol’s linked to that candle, | 科尔和蜡烛是相连的 |
[23:33] | so whatever our two lovebirds say, | 所以无论那一对小情侣说些什么 |
[23:35] | our witches will be able to hear it. | 我们的女巫都能够听到 |
[23:37] | I don’t think that a few more minutes of privacy | 我觉得给他们点私人空间 |
[23:39] | is too much to ask. | 也没什么 |
[23:40] | I don’t give a damn about young love. | 我才不关心什么爱情 |
[23:43] | They have a task. | 他们有任务在身 |
[23:44] | They had better finish it. | 最好能完成 |
[23:51] | Esther cast the spell. | 埃斯特施咒 |
[23:52] | You died with vampire blood in your system, | 你死时体内有吸血鬼血液 |
[23:54] | came back, fed. | 复活 吸血 |
[23:56] | Then you were vampires. | 然后你就是吸血鬼了 |
[23:58] | So… | 所以 |
[23:59] | The core of the sire link | 认祖归忠咒语的核心 |
[24:01] | has to be blood. | 肯定是血液 |
[24:03] | If there’s a loophole, it’s blood-related. | 如果那咒语有漏洞的话 肯定和血有关系 |
[24:04] | Not just blood-related. | 不仅仅是和血有关系 |
[24:06] | For it to work, someone has to die. | 想让咒语成功 必须有人要死去 |
[24:09] | So please, stop. | 所以拜托 停止吧 |
[24:10] | The spell centers around blood, | 咒语的核心与血相关 |
[24:12] | but just taking someone’s blood wouldn’t kill them. | 但是只取某人的血不会杀死他们 |
[24:14] | – You need their heart. – Look, I understand | -取出心脏才会死 -听着 我明白 |
[24:15] | you want to bring me back, but this is a devil’s bargain. | 你想让我复活 但这是和魔鬼做交易 |
[24:18] | It has to be more complicated than that. | 肯定比那还要复杂 |
[24:20] | It can’t just be any old vampire, | 不能随便是谁的心脏 |
[24:22] | The heart has to be special. | 必须是特定的心脏 |
[24:26] | Do you need a heart outside the link? | 是不是需要血脉之外的心脏 |
[24:31] | An unsired heart. | 是血脉外的心脏 |
[24:33] | Damn it, Davina! | 该死 达维娜 |
[24:34] | In 1000 years, there hasn’t been a vampire | 一千年以来 从未有过吸血鬼 |
[24:35] | born outside a line, un…til… | 在血脉以外被创造 直到 |
[24:49] | What do they say? | 他们说什么 |
[24:52] | The missing ingredient | 缺少的原料 |
[24:53] | is the heart of an unsired vampire. | 是一名血脉外吸血鬼的心脏 |
[25:00] | Hayley Marshall was turned | 海莉·马歇尔是由她孩子 |
[25:01] | by the magic infused in her own child’s blood. | 体内的魔力转变的 |
[25:03] | – Oh, hell no. – Not by another vampire. | -万万不可 -而不是由别的吸血鬼 |
[25:05] | Look, you’re not going after… | 你不会是要去找 |
[25:10] | Locate her. | 找到她 |
[25:12] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[25:17] | You were right to run. | 你逃跑是对的 |
[25:19] | What I’m going to do to you | 我将对你做的 |
[25:22] | will redefine the word “Sadistic.” | 会重新定义”施虐”一词 |
[25:30] | It was such a beautifully carved little knight. | 小骑士真是雕刻得无比精美 |
[25:33] | I could tell the effort you put into it. | 我能看出你花了多大心思 |
[25:37] | Since you have such an appreciation for chess… | 既然你对象棋如此钟爱 |
[25:42] | …queen takes king. | 皇后将军 |
[26:03] | Again. | 再来 |
[26:11] | Again. | 再来 |
[26:12] | Come on, post-grad, you can do better than that. | 来啊 研究生 你可以做的更好 |
[26:20] | Again. | 再来 |
[26:27] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[26:29] | We keep that up, | 继续这样下去 |
[26:31] | you might be giving Josh a run for his money. | 你也许就能和乔什一较高下了 |
[26:36] | Thanks for coming to find me today. | 谢谢你今天来找我 |
[26:38] | Oh, don’t get all mushy on me. | 别跟我说肉麻话了 |
[26:40] | You’re a bartender. | 你不是酒保吗 |
[26:42] | You can thank me with a beer. | 可以请我喝啤酒来致谢 |
[26:44] | Deal. | 成交 |
[26:50] | Hayley, you have to listen to me. | 海莉 听我说 |
[26:51] | Aya’s witches are coming to kill you. | 阿亚的巫师们要来杀你了 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:56] | Get out of here. | 快逃 |
[26:57] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[28:02] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吧 |
[28:03] | White oak seems wasted on you… | 对你用白橡木似乎太浪费了 |
[28:07] | …but it will kill you, just the same. | 但它一样会杀了你 |
[28:09] | Nik, please. | 尼克 求你 |
[28:15] | You never should’ve come back. | 你从一开始就不该回来 |
[28:18] | You never should’ve let me. | 你从不应该让我回来 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:30] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[28:57] | You want my heart? Then come and get it! | 你们要我的心脏吗 那就来拿吧 |
[29:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:05] | The sisters already found Hayley. | 巫师姐妹们已经找到海莉了 |
[29:06] | I have to help her. You’ll never make it there in time. | 我得帮她 你来不及过去的 |
[29:08] | I’m not just gonna let her die. | 我不能放任不管让她等死 |
[29:09] | Then stop and let me help you. | 那就快停下 让我来帮你 |
[29:13] | For better or worse, you’re linked to this nasty little coven, | 不管怎么说 你和这个小破女巫团联系着 |
[29:16] | which means if I take you down… | 也就是说 如果我带你到下界 |
[29:19] | The sisters go down, too. | 其他姐妹也会跟着下去 |
[29:22] | How are you gonna do magic? | 你要怎么使用魔法 |
[29:25] | I’ll draw it from the candle that’s holding me here. | 我会从这个维持我在这里的蜡烛吸取魔法 |
[29:33] | It’s not the sexiest way | 这不是我们共度最后时刻 |
[29:33] | to spend our final moments together, but… | 最性感的方式 但是 |
[29:36] | you can make it up to me. | 你可以今后再补偿我 |
[29:38] | Night on the town, | 小镇的夜晚 |
[29:40] | in a little black dress… | 穿着小黑裙的你 |
[30:04] | Definitely our worst date ever. | 这绝对是我们最糟糕的一次约会了 |
[30:16] | The bullet didn’t puncture your heart. | 子弹没有击中你的心脏 |
[30:18] | Leave… me… and finish her. | 别管我 杀了她 |
[30:26] | It gets closer with every beat. | 但每一次跳动都会使它更接近 |
[30:29] | I have to stop it. | 我得阻止它 |
[30:31] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[30:33] | We made a promise. | 我们约好的 |
[30:34] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[30:36] | I am not going to leave you. | 我不能丢下你不管 |
[31:15] | I thought I smelled arrogance. | 我就说我嗅到了一丝傲慢 |
[31:17] | I think you meant “confidence.” | 你说的是自信吧 |
[31:19] | But I can understand how the uneducated | 不过我可以理解 没文化的人 |
[31:21] | are apt to confuse the two. | 会混淆这两个概念 |
[31:22] | Yeah? You want to tell me | 是吗 你想告诉我吗 |
[31:23] | what your dead-eyed drones want with my heart? | 你的这些寄生虫想要我的心脏干什么 |
[31:26] | It’s nothing personal. | 这无关个人恩怨 |
[31:28] | I just value my life above yours. | 我只是更加看重我自己的生命 |
[31:40] | Aya, you take her heart, you start a war. | 阿亚 你拿她的心脏等于挑起战争 |
[31:44] | Don’t let your association with werewolf trash | 别被你和那些垃圾狼人的关系 |
[31:46] | cloud the opportunity before you. | 蒙蔽了双眼 机会就在你面前 |
[31:52] | The Mikaelsons will kill us | 迈克尔森家人不等到你点亮咒语的蜡烛 |
[31:53] | before you can even light the candles on that spell. | 就会先杀了我们 |
[32:00] | There is no alternative. | 没有别的选择 |
[32:02] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:03] | Give me a few hours to set this thing straight, | 给我几个小时解决这件事 |
[32:06] | or push me out of the way and condemn yourself | 拒绝让我参与会给你自己 |
[32:09] | and everyone else in the strix to a slow and painful death. | 和斯特里克斯其他人带来绵长痛苦的死亡 |
[32:14] | I want to be de-linked just as much as you do. | 我和你一样想被解除血脉的联系 |
[32:17] | Give me the chance to do it the right way. | 给我一个机会 以正确的方式来解除 |
[32:25] | Bring me a solution by midnight, | 午夜之前给我解决方案 |
[32:28] | or I will rip out your heart | 否则我就挖出你的心脏 |
[32:30] | right before I come back and take hers. | 然后再回来取她的 |
[33:08] | 补偿你的头痛 下回同享 海莉 | |
[33:17] | The attack was about breaking the sire link. | 袭击是为了解除血脉联系 |
[33:21] | Marcel told me that Aya’s witches | 马塞尔告诉我 阿亚的巫师们 |
[33:22] | already have a spell to do it. | 已经有了解除的咒语 |
[33:25] | And how does your heart play into all of this? | 那你的心脏和这些有什么关系 |
[33:27] | I’m the only un-sired vampire in history. | 我是史上唯一一个血脉以外的吸血鬼 |
[33:30] | Apparently, that’s the key to making it work. | 显然 这是咒语生效的关键 |
[33:32] | And yet, Marcel neglected to mention it this morning. | 但马塞尔今天早上却没告诉我们 |
[33:35] | Hey, ease up. | 放轻松 |
[33:37] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[33:38] | But the Strix might yet come for you. | 但斯特里克斯还会找上你 |
[33:40] | Let them. | 让他们来 |
[33:41] | I’m not an easy target. | 我可不是容易被攻击的目标 |
[33:42] | They’d be better off trying to find some witchy workaround. | 他们最好能找到巫师 |
[33:47] | Unless they already have. | 除非他们已经找到了 |
[33:51] | They need my heart. | 他们需要我的心脏 |
[33:54] | Or one that’s identical to it. | 或者一个我的相同的心脏 |
[33:58] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[34:06] | The unification ceremony didn’t just marry us, | 那场结合仪式不仅让我们结婚 |
[34:10] | it also made his heart | 还把他的心脏 |
[34:11] | a mirror image of mine. | 做成了我心脏的一个翻版 |
[34:17] | We need to dig it up. | 我们必须把它挖出来 |
[34:18] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[34:19] | Aurora’s bullet very nearly killed Elijah. | 奥罗拉的子弹几乎把以利亚杀死了 |
[34:22] | When she returns, and she will, | 当她回来后 她还会杀 |
[34:23] | I would prefer the vampires of New Orleans | 我更愿意让新奥尔良的吸血鬼 |
[34:25] | be obligated to protect us. | 来保护我们 |
[34:27] | They’ll be more likely to do so | 如果我们的性命与他们的连在一起 |
[34:28] | if our lives remain linked to theirs. | 他们更愿意这样做 |
[34:33] | Niklaus is right. | 尼克劳斯说得对 |
[34:36] | The sire-link has to remain unbroken. | 血脉联系必须保持完整 |
[34:40] | We have to go. | 我们必须去 |
[34:56] | We’ve wasted so much time. | 我们已经浪费很多时间 |
[34:58] | Hardly. | 几乎没有 |
[35:00] | Now, watching you sleep has been | 现在 看着你睡觉 |
[35:01] | the most fun I’ve had in months. | 是我数月以来最幸福的事 |
[35:04] | I’ll bring you back soon. She promised. | 我很快就能让你活过来 她答应过 |
[35:08] | I appreciate you trying. | 我很感激你的努力 |
[35:11] | But Aya never keeps her promises. | 但是阿亚从不守信 |
[35:14] | Seriously, darling. | 说真的 亲爱的 |
[35:16] | But you have to let me go. | 你得让我离开 |
[35:18] | The longer you stay in this coven, | 你留在女巫团的时间越久 |
[35:19] | the more dangerous it becomes for you. | 情况就会变得越危险 |
[35:22] | Then I’ll bring you back and we’ll take them on together. | 那我就把你救活 然后一同与他们较量 |
[35:25] | We can do anything, can’t we? | 我们无所不能 对吗 |
[35:29] | Please? | 求求你 |
[35:34] | I love you, Kol Mikaelson. | 我爱你 科尔·迈克尔森 |
[35:41] | In that case… | 既然那样… |
[35:44] | You best kiss me before I go. | 你最好在我走之前亲我 |
[36:11] | Who would steal his heart? | 是谁会偷走他的心脏 |
[36:18] | It was the only piece of Jackson that I had left. | 那是我留下的杰克逊唯一的东西 |
[36:32] | We’ll find who did this. | 我们会查明是谁偷的 |
[36:35] | And return the favor tenfold. | 而且我们会十倍奉还 |
[36:52] | This is your solution, Marcel? | 这就是你的解决方案 马塞尔 |
[36:55] | The heart of a dead werewolf? | 一个已死狼人的心脏 |
[36:56] | Well, not just any werewolf, Hayley’s husband. | 这不是随便哪个狼人 而是海莉丈夫 |
[37:01] | I was at her wedding. | 我曾经参加过她的婚礼 |
[37:02] | His heart became one with hers. | 他的心脏变成和她的一样 |
[37:05] | Ask Davina. | 去问达维娜 |
[37:06] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[37:08] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t gonna work. | 如果没有用 我也不会来这儿 |
[37:12] | I assume the grieving widow didn’t just hand it over. | 我想那个悲痛的寡妇不会乖乖地把它给你 |
[37:15] | Pray tell, | 请告诉我 |
[37:17] | how did you procure this little gem? | 你是如何取得这个宝贝的 |
[37:19] | This is my city. | 这是我的城市 |
[37:21] | Nothing happens in it without me knowing. | 在里面发生的任何事情没有我不知道的 |
[37:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:43] | You did prove yourself quite the creative leader today. | 你今天的确证明了你是一个富含创造力的领袖 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I’d say so, considering I just found a way | 没错 我也觉得 因为我找到一种方法 |
[37:48] | to keep you and everyone in this organization alive. | 让你和组织里面的所有人都保住了性命 |
[37:56] | I want to be free of the Mikaelsons | 我想摆脱迈克尔森家族的束缚 |
[37:57] | just as much as you do. | 就和你差不多 |
[37:59] | Get in the way of that again, and I will be just as creative | 你再碍手碍脚 我也会极富创造力地 |
[38:02] | in finding a way to kill you. | 找到杀你的方法 |
[38:07] | Don’t be cross, Marcel Gerard. | 别发火 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[38:10] | You’re finally starting to learn. | 你终于开始学习 |
[38:12] | Commitment to a common goal is as strong a bond as family. | 恪守一个共同目标就如家庭纽带一样强大 |
[38:32] | Practicing your torture techniques, Niklaus? | 你在练习折磨人的手段吗 尼克劳斯 |
[38:36] | Clearing my mind. | 清空头脑 |
[38:39] | Some children cuddle with a blanket. | 有些小孩喜欢抱着毯子 |
[38:42] | Mine loves her chess piece. | 而我的孩子喜欢她的象棋棋子 |
[38:46] | Aren’t you full of surprises. | 你真是充满惊喜 |
[38:53] | You’re surprised I came for you. | 你很吃惊我会来救你 |
[39:05] | You are my sister, Freya. | 你是我姐姐 弗雷娅 |
[39:09] | And you are a part of this family, | 而且你是这个家庭的一份子 |
[39:12] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[39:15] | Do you know, I never thought I’d hear myself say this, | 你知道吗 我从未想过我会听见这些话 |
[39:18] | but I wholeheartedly agree with Niklaus. | 但是我由衷的赞成尼克劳斯 |
[39:25] | So… | 那么… |
[39:27] | What’s going to be our next move? | 那我们下一步怎么办 |
[39:29] | Aurora has more white oak, | 奥罗拉还有更多的白栎树 |
[39:31] | and she’s not gonna stay quiet for long. | 而且她不会长时间都不动手 |
[39:35] | Aurora’s not the only problem. | 奥罗拉不是唯一的问题 |
[39:39] | Yes, it seems there’s no shortage | 没错 似乎从来都不缺少 |
[39:40] | of those who would stand against our family. | 想与我们家族作对的人 |
[39:45] | Let’s kill them all. | 让我们把他们通通干掉 |
[40:10] | You’ve been following me for miles, Aya, | 你已经跟踪我几英里路了 阿亚 |
[40:11] | and I’m really not in the mood for a chat. | 而且我没有心情与你闲聊 |
[40:14] | Then I’ll be brief. | 那我就长话短说 |
[40:17] | I’ve come to make a proposal. | 我是来提出建议的 |
[40:19] | To offer you my assistance in your future endeavors. | 我愿意为你以后的行动提供支持 |
[40:25] | I know who I want to kill and how exactly I intend to do it. | 我知道我要杀谁 而且知道怎么杀 |
[40:28] | So what good are you to me? | 所以你对我有什么好处 |
[40:31] | Having a clear target and hitting the bull’s-eye | 拥有一个明确的目标与正中靶心 |
[40:33] | are two very different things. | 是两件不同的事情 |
[40:38] | Much easier when you have the help | 当你有一个坚定同盟的帮助后 |
[40:40] | of a determined ally. | 复仇就会变得更加容易 |
[40:42] | Assuming of course we can find common ground. | 当然假设我们能找到共同点 |
[40:48] | I suspect our worlds can change with a bang. | 我想我们的世界会大大地改变 |