时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons. | 这周是迈克尔森家族倒台的第五个年头了 |
[00:06] | Five years of peace. | 五年的太平日子 |
[00:07] | And we paid a high price for that peace. | 我们为此付出了极大的代价 |
[00:09] | We snatched back our freedom, | 我们夺回了我们的自由 |
[00:11] | we severed our link with our ancestors. | 我们切断了我们与祖先们的联系 |
[00:13] | To take back our city, we backed Marcel Gerard. | 为了夺回我们的城市 我们帮助了马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[00:16] | Now, since then, we’ve had visitors. | 从那以后 一直有访客到来 |
[00:18] | Vampires from all over the world, | 世上所有的吸血鬼 |
[00:20] | they’re coming to see the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson. | 他们来这里目睹克劳斯·迈克尔森受苦的样子 |
[00:22] | They don’t care about our city. | 他们不在乎我们的城市 |
[00:24] | We’ve managed to keep our monsters buried. | 我们成功压制住了这些恶魔 |
[00:26] | Now we got to make sure that they stay buried. | 而我们现在务必不能这些恶魔重见天日 |
[00:29] | It’s Adam. | 是亚当 |
[00:31] | He never came home. | 他一直没回家 |
[00:32] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我到处找了 |
[00:37] | I had a bad dream. | 我做了噩梦 |
[00:39] | Darling. It’s all right. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[00:41] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[00:45] | After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. | 这么久以来 我就差一点能将他们唤醒了 |
[00:49] | I found a cure for Freya’s poison, | 我找到了治好弗雷娅的解药 |
[00:51] | I got a witch to syphon Rebekah’s hex. | 我找到了一个能解除丽贝卡身上魔咒的巫师 |
[01:02] | There’s just one person left. | 现在就剩一个人了 |
[01:05] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去救他吧 |
[01:22] | I admit, I do like a good chase. | 我承认 我确实喜欢追人游戏 |
[01:24] | However… | 但是 |
[01:26] | I am quite famished, so… | 我实在是饿坏了 |
[01:31] | Good Lord, that one has some lungs on him. | 天呐 那个人真是铁肺 |
[01:33] | He should’ve been an opera singer. | 他应该去当歌剧男高音 |
[01:36] | Might’ve ended better for him, actually. | 也许那样 下场就不会这么惨了 |
[01:38] | Is this absolutely necessary? | 这真有必要吗 |
[01:40] | That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, | 看情况 你想让我们完全恢复体力 |
[01:43] | or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own? | 还是想自己一个人去救尼克 |
[01:44] | Well, death rattles are distracting, | 这人的惨叫太让人分心了 |
[01:46] | and I’m trying to break a cloaking spell. | 我正努力破解一个掩护咒呢 |
[01:48] | Kol, would you please?! | 科尔 能不能消停会儿 |
[01:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | You were saying? | 你继续说 |
[01:54] | I can sense klaus is still in New Orleans. | 我能感知到克劳斯仍在新奥尔良 |
[01:56] | Most likely somewhere underground. | 很可能被关在地下的某处 |
[01:58] | I can’t get a read on exactly where, | 而我无法感知到具体方位 |
[02:00] | unless I’m in the city itself. | 除非我进到城里 |
[02:01] | Yeah. That’s gonna be a problem… | 这有难度 |
[02:03] | I have contacts in New Orleans. | 我在新奥尔良有熟人 |
[02:05] | As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, | 你们也能想到 那里到处都是吸血鬼 |
[02:08] | all of whom hate all of us. | 而且全都对我们恨之入骨 |
[02:10] | Whatever we do, we need to do it fast. | 不管我们有什么计划 得加快速度 |
[02:12] | Well, I wasn’t planning on a pub crawl. | 我也没打算到城市里玩乐 |
[02:13] | I don’t want to stay any longer than we have to. | 如非必要 我们待的时间越短越好 |
[02:15] | But we need to go. | 但我们必须过去 |
[02:16] | Wait-Wait, we’re not doing this today…? | 等下 不是今天就要去救他吧 |
[02:18] | – Hasn’t Nik suffered enough? – Yes. | -尼克受的苦还不够多吗 -是 |
[02:20] | And I’ve died. Twice. | 而我死了两次了 |
[02:21] | I’m not about to give Marcel a shot at a third. | 我不会给马塞尔第三次干掉我的机会 |
[02:23] | Now, I say, we draw that Muppet out of town. | 我建议我们将那个蠢货引出来 |
[02:26] | And when he’s gone… | 调虎离山… |
[02:28] | I have been away from my daughter long enough. | 我离开我女儿已经够久了 |
[02:30] | – If you’re afraid… – It’s called being sensible. | -如果你害怕… -这叫理智 |
[02:33] | Until Freya can make enough cure | 在弗雷娅利用那个狼人 |
[02:34] | with her werewolf hostage, | 制造出足够多的解药之前 |
[02:36] | – Marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats. -Enough. | -马塞尔的咬伤能轻易要了我们的小命 -够了 |
[02:41] | We’re all in danger. | 我们都有危险 |
[02:44] | We free Niklaus today. | 今天就去救尼克劳斯 |
[02:47] | Even if I have to burn that city to the ground. | 即便血洗屠城 也在所不惜 |
[03:01] | So, what’s the issue? | 有什么问题 |
[03:04] | Some vampires tracked Hayley Marshall to Austin, Texas, | 一些吸血鬼追踪海莉·马歇尔到了得州的奥斯汀 |
[03:08] | where she was attacked while visiting one of the locals. | 她去见一个当地人时 遭遇了袭击 |
[03:14] | Well, it’s not the first time someone’s tried and failed to take down Hayley. | 这不是第一次有人想干掉海莉 |
[03:18] | True. But this time, | 没错 但这次 |
[03:20] | she wasn’t the only one they were tracking. | 他们追踪的不只她一个人 |
[03:23] | The other target? Whoever she was with? | 另外一个目标 不管她是谁 |
[03:25] | She must have been important, so I did some digging. | 肯定是个重要人物 所以我查了一下 |
[03:28] | Does the name Malraux ring a bell? | 你对马尔罗有印象吗 |
[03:30] | The Malraux pack was wiped out by Lucien over five years ago, | 马尔罗一族在五年前惨遭卢西安灭门 |
[03:33] | So everyone thought. | 大家都这么以为 |
[03:34] | But the woman Hayley met with | 但海莉见的这个人 |
[03:36] | is in fact the last of the line. | 正是最后一支血脉 |
[03:42] | If Hayley found a Malraux, | 如果海莉找到了一个马尔罗狼人 |
[03:44] | she could have the venom from all seven packs. | 她就可能集齐了七大族群的狼人毒液 |
[03:47] | Which means there’s a chance she could have the cure for my bite. | 也就是说 她可能已经拥有了治愈咬伤的解药 |
[03:51] | And if she did… she can wake the Mikaelsons. | 如果她有… 她就能唤醒迈克尔森家族 |
[03:54] | And they could be on their way right now. | 他们就有可能正赶来这里 |
[04:01] | Okay, Will. | 好 威尔 |
[04:02] | Great, man. I owe you. | 很好 我欠你份人情 |
[04:04] | All right. | 好 |
[04:07] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[04:12] | Just my buddy from NOLA PD, | 我跟新奥尔良警局的朋友刚谈过 |
[04:14] | and he was saying he’s gonna make sure | 他说他会保证 |
[04:16] | all the cops keep an eye out. | 让所有警察都留心去找 |
[04:17] | He also says there’s still no sign of Adam | 他还说 没在任何医院里 |
[04:19] | at any of the hospitals. | 发现亚当的踪迹 |
[04:23] | how are things coming with the locator spells? | 定位咒进行得怎么样了 |
[04:27] | There’s no clear reading. | 没感知到明确位置 |
[04:28] | It’s as if… | 就像是… |
[04:31] | he’s everywhere. | 他无处不在 |
[04:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[04:34] | Maxine, what do your boy and his friends like to do for fun? | 玛克辛 你儿子和他朋友平时喜欢玩什么 |
[04:39] | I mean, do they like to explore abandoned buildings? | 他们喜欢到废旧的建筑里探险吗 |
[04:42] | Old homes? Haunted houses? | 旧宅 鬼屋 |
[04:45] | I would say no, he knows better. But lately… | 我本会说不会 他知道不该去 但最近… |
[04:50] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[04:51] | My-my buddy, the detective, he was telling me | 我的朋友 就那个警探 他刚才跟我说 |
[04:53] | that they’ve been getting a lot of reports | 他们最近收到很多报案 |
[04:55] | lately from Old County Line road. | 就在旧县路那一带 |
[04:56] | Reports of broken glass, | 报案说玻璃被打碎 |
[04:58] | loud noises at night. | 夜半惊叫声不断 |
[05:00] | Now, the police did a drive-by, but they didn’t see nothing. | 警方确实有去查看 但他们什么都没查到 |
[05:02] | and it’s… it’s got me wondering. | 让我不禁有所怀疑 |
[05:04] | It’s best to be sure. I’m gonna go have a look, okay? | 还是确认一下好 我去查看一下 |
[05:06] | – I’ll come with you. – No, no, no. | -我跟你一起去 -不不不 |
[05:07] | The best thing for you to do is just keep working here, all right? | 你现在最好待在这里施定位咒 |
[05:11] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[05:12] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[05:14] | Take this with you. | 带上这个 |
[05:22] | It’s a protection charm. | 这是个护体符 |
[05:24] | I made it for Adam when he was born. | 亚当出生时 我为他制作的 |
[05:27] | I keep it in his room. He sleeps with it sometimes. | 我放在他房间里 他有时睡觉会放在枕边 |
[05:30] | I thought that maybe, if you have this… | 我觉得如果你拿着这个… |
[05:36] | Every little bit helps. | 什么都得试一试 |
[05:38] | All right. | 好 |
[05:51] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:53] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[05:54] | Y-You own the place. | 这地方是你开的 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Exactly. Which means that I have… managerial obligations. | 没错 所以我有… 管理的义务啊 |
[06:02] | Maybe you’re doing some managerial things here. | 这里也有让你管理的活儿呢 |
[06:11] | Sorry. I… just remembered. | 抱歉 我刚想起来 |
[06:13] | I have a shipment of, uh… stuff coming in. | 今天有货 … 运过来 |
[06:16] | Plus I-I also have to go to the bank and get change. | 另外 我还要去银行 换零钱 |
[06:18] | You know, dimes, nickels, pennies. | 一角 五分 一分 |
[06:19] | I mean, can’t anyone just use a credit card anymore? | 不能所有人都刷卡支付吗 |
[06:22] | I will text you. Okay? I promise. | 我会发短信联系你 我保证 |
[06:30] | Well, thanks for waiting and not just, you know, killing him. | 谢谢你们等了一下 而不是直接杀了他 |
[06:34] | We’re only monsters by necessity, Joshua. | 我们只在必要时才显露凶残 约书亚 |
[06:36] | Besides, we just ate. | 另外 我们都吃过了 |
[06:38] | Oh, that’s too bad. I was gonna offer you some welcome back Waffles. | 太可惜了 我还想准备点华夫饼欢迎你们回来呢 |
[06:41] | Was that your boyfriend? He seems sweet. | 那是你男友吗 他看起来人不错 |
[06:44] | And terribly vulnerable, as humans tend to be. | 还跟普通人类一样 非常脆弱 |
[06:48] | Okay. Look, just… | 好了 就… |
[06:52] | tell me what you want and let’s get this over with. | 就说下你们的目的 然后赶紧完事吧 |
[07:09] | You just had to piss him off again, didn’t you? | 你就非得惹毛他 对吧 |
[07:15] | Camille? | 卡米尔 |
[07:16] | Not exactly. I’m a figment of your imagination, remember? | 不完全是 我是你脑中幻想出的人物 |
[07:20] | Your brain’s way of distracting yourself from all the pain, | 你的大脑转移你痛苦的方式 |
[07:24] | same as the last time Marcel stabbed you with that blade. | 就像马塞尔上次用那把匕首捅了你一样 |
[07:28] | Your subconscious fabricates the illusion of my presence | 你的潜意识制造了我这个幻象 |
[07:31] | in order to escape un durable agony. | 为了减轻你的痛楚 |
[07:34] | Like the kind you’re experiencing right now. | 就像你现在正经历的感觉 |
[07:36] | I can endure this pain. | 我能忍受这痛楚 |
[07:39] | Sure, but paired with the solitude? | 确实 但伴随着孤独 |
[07:41] | Your great existential fear | 你最大的恐惧就是 |
[07:44] | of being utterly alone, down here in the dark. | 孤零零一人关在这暗无天日的黑牢里 |
[07:45] | Don’t speak of it! | 别说了 |
[07:47] | Irritability is another form of sublimation. | 易怒是升华的另一种形式 |
[07:49] | You’re not annoyed with me. | 你不是烦我 |
[07:51] | You blame yourself for getting into this mess. | 你是责怪自己害自己沦落如此 |
[07:53] | It’s okay to admit. | 承认也没事 |
[07:55] | Patient confidentiality. | 医生和病人有保密协议 |
[07:57] | Plus, you know, I’m dead. | 另外 我都死了 |
[08:00] | I miss you, Camille. | 我很想你 卡米尔 |
[08:08] | But I’m ashamed for you to see me like this. | 我不觉得让你见到我现在的样子很丢脸 |
[08:11] | You believed there was a light in me. | 你相信我内心还有一丝良善 |
[08:14] | That I could be a light for my daughter. | 我这份良善可以点亮我女儿的人生 |
[08:18] | But outside these walls are legions of vampires | 但墙外面有大批的吸血鬼 |
[08:20] | who wish me dead, | 都希望我死 |
[08:22] | and the man I called my son has left me here to rot. | 而我所谓的儿子把我关在这里自生自灭 |
[08:27] | I’m not a light. | 我不是良善之人 |
[08:30] | I am darkness… made flesh. | 我是黑暗的化身 |
[08:39] | You are the reason your family is alive. | 你家人活着全是你的功劳 |
[08:44] | You bought them the time they needed… | 你为他们争取了必要的时间… |
[08:47] | and now they’ve woken up. | 如今他们都被唤醒了 |
[08:50] | Come on, you can feel it. | 拜托 你能感觉到的 |
[08:52] | The link you shared with them is broken, so now they’re awake. | 你跟他们的联结已经打破了 他们苏醒了 |
[08:55] | And you know they’re not just gonna leave you here. | 你知道他们不会让你在这里受苦 |
[08:57] | If they come for me, they will be caught. | 如果他们来救我 就会被抓到 |
[09:00] | Marcel will kill Elijah. | 马塞尔会杀了以利亚 |
[09:03] | Then it looks like you’re gonna have to find your own way out of here. | 那看来你要找其它出路离开这里了 |
[09:15] | All clear, Freya. | 排查过了 弗雷娅 |
[09:18] | This is where you absolutely had to do a locator spell? | 这就是你非要施定位咒的地方吗 |
[09:21] | Well, when I first moved to New Orleans, | 我一开始搬到新奥尔良时 |
[09:23] | I primed this space. | 就把这里变成我的地盘了 |
[09:26] | Marked it with my magic, made it mine. | 房子被我施了魔法 变成我的专属之地 |
[09:28] | This dusty bell tower may be yours, | 即便这座破旧的钟楼是你的 |
[09:31] | but this is Marcel’s city, | 但这还是马塞尔统治的城市 |
[09:32] | and we’re nothing but targets. | 我们还是明显的目标 |
[09:33] | All the more reason to let her get to work. | 所以才更应该让她施咒 |
[09:36] | The sooner we find Klaus, | 越快找到克劳斯 |
[09:37] | the sooner we get out of here. | 就能越快离开这里 |
[09:39] | It won’t take long. | 不需要很长时间 |
[09:42] | I can distract him, Elijah. | 我可以引开他 以利亚 |
[09:44] | I’m the only one Marcel won’t kill on sight. | 只有我 马塞尔不会当场就杀掉 |
[09:46] | Don’t talk to me about some ludicrous diversion. | 别跟我说什么荒谬的调虎离山计了 |
[09:48] | You’re walking into a lion’s den. | 你这是深入虎穴 |
[09:50] | I’ll be fine. I just have to convince him that I’ve come alone, | 我不会有事 我只要说服他 我是只身前来 |
[09:53] | and all I want to do is talk. | 我只想跟他谈谈 |
[09:54] | You are placing yourself in tremendous danger. | 你这是以身犯险 |
[09:57] | Wouldn’t you agree… Joshua? | 你也同意吧 约书亚 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:07] | I was just gonna order a pizza. | 我就是想叫个披萨 |
[10:09] | You know, if we’re gonna be here for a while. | 如果我们要在这里待上一段时间 |
[10:10] | Fabulous. Yes, I still do have… | 真棒 我确实… |
[10:14] | a murderous hunger. | 极度饥饿[杀人的渴望] |
[10:18] | Okay. Why do you guys even need me? | 好吧 你们还需要我干什么 |
[10:20] | I mean, I know I’m adorable, | 我知道我讨人喜欢 |
[10:21] | but I’m extremely small potatoes. | 但我真只是个小人物 |
[10:23] | Well, you are Marcel’s trusted friend. | 你是马塞尔最信任的好友 |
[10:25] | We had planned on learning everything you know | 我们打算从你口中问出你掌握的情况 |
[10:27] | and then using you as collateral. | 然后用你来做人质 |
[10:29] | But since you know so little… | 但既然你对此知之甚少… |
[10:31] | I would like to try my plan. | 我还是按我的计划行事吧 |
[10:32] | Please don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[10:35] | I want you to consider the risk. | 你考虑下这其中风险吧 |
[10:37] | I have. | 我考虑过了 |
[10:38] | I won’t allow my family to face that risk. | 我不允许我的家人面对危险 |
[10:48] | – Freya found Nik? – Yes. | -弗雷娅找到尼克了 -是 |
[10:51] | You get our brother, I will handle Marcel. | 你去救我们的兄弟 我去引开马塞尔 |
[11:04] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[11:07] | I wasn’t sure you’d show. | 我都不确定你会来 |
[11:10] | I wasn’t sure you’d still be you. | 我也不确定你还是以前的样子 |
[11:17] | I kept wondering if that hex had eaten you alive. | 我一直在想那个毒咒有没有吞噬掉你 |
[11:20] | It would have. | 本来会 |
[11:22] | But I was… | 但我… |
[11:23] | Linked… to Klaus. I know. | 跟克劳斯联结了 我知道 |
[11:28] | I’ve known about that for a while. | 我知道这事很久了 |
[11:32] | You had endless opportunities to kill him. | 你有很多次机会可以杀了他 |
[11:34] | Did you hold off on my account? | 你是因为我才不对他下手吗 |
[11:39] | Then, please, Marcel. | 那就拜托你 马塞尔 |
[11:42] | If some part of you still cares about me, help me. | 如果你还对我一丝情意 帮帮我 |
[11:46] | For the sake of all we’ve been to one another, | 看在我们往日的情分上 |
[11:49] | for all that we’ve shared, | 我们一起经历的一切 |
[11:49] | I am begging you to let my brother go. | 我求你 放了我哥哥 |
[12:00] | And if I say no? | 如果我不答应呢 |
[12:02] | You know better than anyone | 你比谁都清楚 |
[12:03] | that my family always gets what it wants. | 我们一家向来都会得偿所愿 |
[12:06] | No matter if it takes a thousand days or a thousand years. | 不管要花一千天还是一千年 |
[12:11] | Is he really worth that trouble? | 这真值得你为此一直与我们斗下去吗 |
[12:16] | Come on… Rebekah. | 不是吧 丽贝卡 |
[12:19] | Did you really think it’d be that easy? | 你真觉得事情会这么简单吗 |
[12:21] | All you have to do is ask nicely? | 你只要好言相求就行了 |
[12:23] | Keeping Klaus hostage comes with certain advantages. | 将克劳斯关起来作为人质 有很多好处 |
[12:26] | He makes a good trophy. | 他是个非常棒的战利品 |
[12:28] | Proof that I took down the worst monster in the world. | 这证明了我打倒了世上最凶狠的恶魔 |
[12:31] | Any of my guys get bitten by wolves, | 而我的手下被狼人咬伤了 |
[12:33] | I can use his blood to fix that. | 我还能用他的血来治愈 |
[12:34] | And, if I need to, I can use him | 如果有需要 我可以用他 |
[12:37] | to keep your family in line. | 来制衡你们家族 |
[12:39] | Besides, if I’m being honest, | 而且实话实说 |
[12:41] | he deserves to suffer. | 他活该受苦 |
[12:44] | So, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:45] | He is worth the trouble. | 他活该被关起来 |
[12:47] | Your logic is complete rubbish. | 你的逻辑大错特错 |
[12:50] | You can stockpile enough of his blood for all the cures | 你可以储存足够的血来作为 |
[12:52] | that you’ll ever need and if it’s a trophy that you’re after, | 你需要的解药 如果你想要的是战利品 |
[12:55] | then you are not much of a man to begin with. | 那你一开始就不是个好东西 |
[12:57] | As for your pound of flesh, you have had more than enough. | 合法却不合理的要求 你已经提了太多 |
[13:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:03] | Considering what your family’s done? | 但你的家族为非作歹 |
[13:05] | We were at war. | 我们陷入了战争 |
[13:06] | Wars have casualties. | 战争不可避免伤亡 |
[13:08] | Blood is shed, mistakes are made. | 血流了 错犯了 |
[13:10] | The man I loved understood that. | 我曾经爱的男人会理解 |
[13:13] | Well, that man is long gone. | 但那个男人早已不在了 |
[13:17] | Whose fault is that? | 这又是谁的错 |
[13:25] | All right, sorry, folks. | 好吧 大家抱歉 |
[13:27] | We’ll, uh, we’ll get that gas leak fixed up, | 我们要修理气体泄露 |
[13:29] | and we’ll be back tomorrow with two-for-one hurricanes. | 明天再来参加买一送一狂欢活动 |
[13:32] | – Here. – Oh, thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[13:33] | Great. Please don’t steal glasses. | 很好 请别偷酒杯 |
[13:43] | Everyone’s out. | 顾客都走了 |
[13:45] | Place is yours. | 这里归你们了 |
[13:46] | See? Wasn’t that easier than us having to try to kill everyone? | 看到没 我们不用杀死所有人就简单多了 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:50] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:52] | Would you be so kind as to move that freezer unit, | 如果你能移走冷柜就太好了 |
[13:54] | so that we might be able to access the tunnels? | 这样我们也许能进入隧道 |
[13:58] | Time’s ticking, Josh. | 时间不多了 乔什 |
[13:59] | Go on. | 快 |
[14:04] | Are you absolutely certain we’re looking in the right place? | 你真的确定我们找对地方了 |
[14:06] | We know this tunnel runs the length of the city. | 我们知道这条隧道覆盖了整座城市 |
[14:08] | Marcel must’ve carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon. | 马塞尔为了建私人地牢才挖出来的 |
[14:11] | Ingenious and sadistic. Well done, Marcel. | 狡诈残酷 厉害啊 马塞尔 |
[14:14] | Save the compliments for when he comes to kill us. | 等他来杀我们再夸他吧 |
[14:16] | Your flattery might give him pause. | 你的褒奖可能会让他晚些下手 |
[14:18] | Okay, you’re all set here. | 这里都准备好了 |
[14:20] | So, uh, good luck, break a leg, and I’ll just be on my way. | 祝你们好运 好上加好 我忙自己的去了 |
[14:24] | What, so you can rat us out to Marcel? Not bloody likely. | 好让你跑去跟马塞尔告密吗 想得美 |
[14:26] | Oh, just snap his neck. We’ll be done by the time he wakes. | 拧断他的脖子 等他醒来 我们已经完事了 |
[14:28] | And if he wakes before that? | 万一他提前醒来了呢 |
[14:30] | – Then kill him. – I’m right here, guys. | -那就杀了他 -我就在这儿呢 |
[14:33] | We’re not killing him. | 我们不杀他 |
[14:34] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你说得没错 |
[14:35] | For some reason, he’s of value to Marcel. | 他多多少少对马塞尔还有价值 |
[14:37] | Kol, would you…? | 科尔 你可以 |
[14:38] | Happy to stay and have a drink | 乐意留下喝一杯 |
[14:39] | and eviscerate anyone who tries to follow you. | 把想追踪你们的人都挖心掏肺 |
[14:41] | Good, then let’s go. We’re wasting time. | 行 我们走 别浪费时间了 |
[14:43] | Splendid. | 非常棒 |
[14:52] | If you want to be free, just pull out that blade. | 如果你想自由 拔出那把刀就好 |
[14:54] | Mikael could do it. | 迈克尔就做得到 |
[14:55] | Do not invoke his name. | 别提他的名字 |
[14:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | What about your daughter’s? | 那你女儿的呢 |
[15:02] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[15:03] | She’s out there right now. | 她现在就在外面 |
[15:06] | A fact that weighs upon me every second I’m in this hole. | 在地洞里的每时每刻 我都因此自责 |
[15:10] | But… I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[15:13] | Can’t or won’t? | 做不到还是不想做 |
[15:16] | For five years, you had to stay put. | 你五年来都身陷囹圄 |
[15:18] | In order to keep your family alive, | 为了让家人活着 |
[15:19] | you had to keep yourself alive. | 你也得活着 |
[15:21] | No matter what the pain or fear or solitude. | 无论你有多痛苦 害怕或孤独 |
[15:24] | But now you can leave, and you choose to stay | 但你现在可以走了 却选择留下 |
[15:28] | even though your daughter’s waiting for you. | 即便你女儿在等着你 |
[15:29] | That makes me think that blade’s not your problem. | 那让我觉得你的问题不在于那把刀 |
[15:33] | Do you want to hear my theory? | 你想听我的解释吗 |
[15:34] | I’m sure you’re going to tell me. | 你肯定会告诉我 |
[15:38] | I think you’re afraid to see her. | 我觉得你害怕见她 |
[15:40] | Now that she’s old enough, | 她现在够大了 |
[15:41] | she can see you. | 能看清你 |
[15:43] | What if she sees you as a monster and hates you for it? | 万一她把你视为禽兽 恨你怎么办 |
[15:47] | When I see my daughter, | 我看到我女儿时 |
[15:50] | she will run into my arms. | 她会跑向我怀中 |
[15:54] | She will look at me and know that I love her. | 她会看着我 知道我爱着她 |
[15:57] | I would do anything for her. | 我愿为她做任何事 |
[16:00] | That’s what every father says. | 每位父亲都这么说 |
[16:02] | But in a day-to-day, | 但在日常生活中 |
[16:03] | what if when she gets in a fight with a friend? | 如果她与朋友发生了争执 |
[16:05] | When someone breaks her heart? | 遇到了伤她心的人 |
[16:06] | I will kill anyone that harms her. | 我会杀了伤害她的任何人 |
[16:08] | Oh, lovely. | 真好 |
[16:09] | Then, instead of hating your darkness, | 那她不会厌恶你的黑暗 |
[16:11] | she’ll learn by example and become a monster herself. | 而是有样学样 自己变成禽兽 |
[16:16] | Is that what you fear? | 这是你恐惧的吗 |
[16:18] | You don’t want her to fall into that cycle of violence. | 你不想让她陷入暴力的恶性循环 |
[16:21] | And your fear is eating away at your strength. | 而你的恐惧在蚕食你的力量 |
[16:23] | And that’s why you can’t free yourself. | 所以你不想让自己自由 |
[16:24] | Okay, I have had enough of this nonsense! | 好吧 我听够这些废话了 |
[16:28] | Klaus, admit it. | 克劳斯 承认吧 |
[16:31] | Down here, you can’t hurt her. | 你在这下面无法伤害她 |
[16:33] | You’re just a myth. | 你只是一个神话 |
[16:35] | This great man who sacrificed himself to save his family, | 这个伟大的男人牺牲自我 拯救家族 |
[16:38] | but in reality you… | 但其实你 |
[16:39] | In reality, I would not be subjected to | 我不会听信 |
[16:41] | the ridiculous claims of a woman who died in my arms! | 死在我怀里的女人的无稽之谈 |
[16:46] | I conjured you, so I can send you away. | 我召唤了你 我也能驱散你 |
[16:50] | Go! | 滚 |
[17:03] | You want to talk about right and wrong? | 你想谈对错吗 |
[17:06] | Your brother killed me in cold blood and you defended him. | 你哥杀我不眨眼 你还维护他 |
[17:09] | Davina… Davina, | 达维娜 达维娜 |
[17:12] | the girl who was like a daughter to me, was lost forever, | 我视如己出的姑娘 永远逝去了 |
[17:15] | and the only thing that you could say was | 而你只能说 |
[17:17] | “They did what they needed to do”? | “他们做了必要的事” |
[17:18] | That’s all we knew how to do! | 这是我们知道的唯一办法 |
[17:20] | Right or wrong, that’s all my family has done for 1,000 years. | 是对是错 我的家族都已经这么做了一千多年 |
[17:23] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[17:24] | Is that really your defense? | 你就这么狡辩 |
[17:25] | I have no defense. | 我没有狡辩 |
[17:28] | I know exactly what I am. | 我清楚自己是谁 |
[17:30] | As I know that none of us are innocent in this. | 我也清楚我们全都要为此事负责 |
[17:32] | Least of all you and me. | 尤其是你我 |
[17:37] | I was a damn fool to ever love you. | 我太傻了才会爱你 |
[17:40] | And I could say the same. | 我也想这么说 |
[17:41] | Then we are done here. | 那就到此为止 |
[17:43] | We most certainly are not. | 要结束还早得很 |
[17:48] | You gonna use that on me? | 你想用这东西捅我 |
[17:50] | Infect me with the same hex that damn near destroyed you? | 用差点毁灭你的咒语对付我 |
[17:54] | I don’t want to, | 我不想这么做 |
[17:56] | but I will if I have to. | 但万不得已我也会这么做 |
[18:06] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[18:08] | Camille. Camille! | 卡米尔 卡米尔 |
[18:11] | I’m here. But if you’re just gonna keep arguing… | 我在 但如果你要一直争论… |
[18:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:16] | I can’t pull out that blade. | 我无法拔出那把刀 |
[18:18] | Technically, I’m not even really… here. | 严格来说 我根本不在这儿 |
[18:22] | You’re the one who has to face your fears. | 你必须独自面对自己的恐惧 |
[18:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | I will admit the truth. | 我要承认事实 |
[18:29] | I do not wish to be the father I had, | 我不想成为我的父亲 |
[18:31] | nor do I wish to be the father Marcel has come to loathe. | 我也不想成为马塞尔逐渐憎恨的父亲 |
[18:36] | Perhaps I am better as a myth. | 或许我最好成为神话 |
[18:41] | And Hope is better off without me. | 而且霍普没有我也会更好 |
[18:45] | Is that enough? | 够了吗 |
[18:47] | Or do you want more? | 你还想听吗 |
[18:49] | Are you satisfied? | 你满意了吗 |
[18:57] | Every parent is afraid of screwing up. | 每个家长都害怕搞砸事情 |
[19:01] | Well, at least the good ones are. | 至少好的家长会这么想 |
[19:04] | But Hope needs you. | 但霍普需要你 |
[19:06] | Now more than ever. | 尤其是现在 |
[19:07] | Hayley will protect her. | 海莉会保护她 |
[19:10] | And she’ll do one hell of a job. | 她也会做得很好 |
[19:13] | But don’t you think Hope deserves her father? | 但你不觉得霍普值得拥有自己的父亲吗 |
[19:17] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:20] | Yes, history could repeat itself. | 没错 历史可能重复 |
[19:23] | If you’re not careful, it will. | 如果你不小心 就会重复 |
[19:26] | But you owe it to your daughter to try and change the narrative. | 但你应该为你的女儿尝试改写历史 |
[19:31] | For her and for you. | 为了她和你自己 |
[19:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:39] | So this is why you brought me here | 这就是你让我来这里的原因吗 |
[19:42] | so you could stake me? | 好捅我 |
[19:44] | You had every chance to do the right thing. | 你本来完全有可能做正确的事 |
[19:47] | The right thing? | 正确的事 |
[19:49] | The right thing according to who? | 谁认为正确的事 |
[19:51] | You? | 你 |
[19:53] | Or your family? | 还是你的家族 |
[19:59] | This isn’t about you and me at all, is it? | 这根本不是为了你我 对吧 |
[20:02] | This is about Klaus. | 这是为了克劳斯 |
[20:05] | Elijah and the others are on their way | 以利亚和其他人都正在 |
[20:06] | to rescue him right now, right? | 想办法救他 对吧 |
[20:08] | And your job is to, what, | 你的任务就是 |
[20:10] | keep me here, no matter what? | 无论如何都要拖住我 |
[20:13] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[20:15] | All right? It’s over. | 好吗 都结束了 |
[20:16] | It will never be over. | 永远无法结束 |
[20:17] | You will never know peace, not a day in your life, | 你内心永远无法平静 每一天都不会 |
[20:20] | so long as you hold my brother captive. | 只要你不放过我哥哥 |
[20:22] | We will stop at nothing… | 什么都阻挡不了我们… |
[20:29] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:30] | Though, in fairness, she does talk a lot. | 不过她确实话很多 |
[20:34] | Should I drop her in the gulf? | 我要把她丢到海湾里吗 |
[20:36] | Nobody lays a finger on her. | 任何人都不许碰她 |
[20:38] | Keep her here. | 把她留在这儿 |
[20:40] | All right, I’ll be back soon. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[20:42] | I just have to go kill her brother. | 我先去杀了她哥哥 |
[20:45] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[20:51] | Brother. | 弟弟 |
[20:54] | Let me. | 我来 |
[21:03] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[21:07] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[21:10] | This spell is strong. | 咒语很强大 |
[21:12] | It’s been reinforced over time, | 随着时间流逝越来越强 |
[21:14] | which means it’s going to take time to break. | 也就是说需要一段时间来解除 |
[21:15] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[21:16] | I could try brute force. | 我可以尝试用蛮力 |
[21:18] | Overwhelm it. | 强行突破 |
[21:19] | But I’ll need someone to channel. | 但我需要连通别人的力量 |
[21:20] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[21:23] | Elijah, you keep watch. | 以利亚 你望风 |
[21:34] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[21:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:48] | here’s to nobody dying today. | 敬今天没死人 |
[21:59] | Or was I premature? | 还是我太天真了 |
[22:04] | Tell me, | 你说 |
[22:05] | what happens when Klaus gets out? | 克劳斯出来后会发生什么 |
[22:07] | What are you guys gonna do? Massacre this whole city? | 你们会怎么做 屠杀整座城市吗 |
[22:09] | We just want to get our brother and leave. | 我们只想救出兄弟 然后离开 |
[22:11] | I, for one, hope I never see this filthy city again. | 至少我不想再看到这座可怕的城市了 |
[22:20] | I was with someone. | 我之前和一个人在一起 |
[22:23] | This guy, Aiden. | 一个男人 艾登 |
[22:28] | He died. | 他死了 |
[22:29] | Killed by your aunt, actually. | 其实是被你们的姨妈杀的 |
[22:32] | And afterwards, I hated everything. | 那之后 我讨厌一切 |
[22:36] | And I mean everything. | 真的就是一切 |
[22:39] | Even the… sun. | 甚至太阳 |
[22:42] | You know? It just kept coming up every morning, | 要知道 太阳每天照常升起 |
[22:45] | like it was any other day | 就好像平常的一天 |
[22:47] | and the world hadn’t completely changed. | 世界完全未曾改变 |
[22:52] | It’s taken forever for me to feel normal again. | 我花了很久时间才走出阴影 |
[22:57] | How fortunate for you that you do. | 你能走出来真是太幸运了 |
[22:58] | You will, too. | 你也会的 |
[23:01] | It does get better, Kol. | 事态会好转 科尔 |
[23:02] | Eventually. | 早晚都会 |
[23:03] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[23:08] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[23:09] | Davina would have wanted me to. | 达维娜会希望我这么说 |
[23:26] | Well, since we’re such good friends now, | 既然我们现在是好朋友了 |
[23:29] | perhaps you could explain what “Teutoburg” means. | 也许你可以解释”条顿堡”的意思 |
[23:38] | Look, I’m really not a part of all this… | 听着 我真没有参与这一切 |
[23:40] | Of course you are, | 你肯定参与了 |
[23:41] | especially when you’re receiving coded messages from the man | 尤其是你还从抓了我哥哥的男人那里 |
[23:44] | that’s holding my brother captive. | 收到了代号短信 |
[23:47] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:48] | listen very carefully. | 听清楚了 |
[23:50] | If something has happened to my sister, | 如果我妹妹有任何闪失 |
[23:52] | or if something is about to happen | 或者我的家族成员 |
[23:53] | to another member of my family, | 会发生什么闪失 |
[23:55] | this city and everyone in it will burn: | 这座城市和其中的每个人都会死 |
[23:59] | you, your boyfriend, | 你 还有你男友 |
[24:02] | your friends, this bar, your home… | 你朋友 这间酒吧 你的家 |
[24:04] | Shall I continue? | 还要我继续吗 |
[24:08] | Now, | 现在 |
[24:11] | tell me what “Teutoburg” means. | 告诉我”条顿堡”的意思 |
[24:15] | It’s a battle… | 就是在战斗中 |
[24:17] | where the bad guys caught the good guys off guard. | 坏人打了个好人出其不意 |
[24:21] | Marcel is warning me that you’re all here | 马塞尔要提醒我 你们都来了 |
[24:23] | so that I can spread word to the rest of our guys… | 好让我转告其他人 |
[24:25] | So you can keep us busy and Marcel can kill us. | 拖住我们 方便马塞尔杀了我们 |
[24:35] | You’re lucky Davina liked you. | 达维娜生前喜欢你算你走运 |
[24:57] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[25:13] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:16] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:19] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:22] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:28] | Freya… | 弗雷娅 |
[25:29] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:32] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:33] | Whatever happens, don’t stop until Niklaus is free. | 不管发生什么都别停 |
[25:36] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[25:52] | Hello, Marcellus. | 你好 马塞尔 |
[26:04] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[26:07] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[26:11] | You in here? | 你在这吗 |
[26:29] | Revele votre vrai soi. | [咒语] |
[26:32] | Revele votre vrai soi. | [咒语] |
[26:40] | Revele votre vrai soi. | [咒语] |
[27:02] | Protection charm… | 护身符 |
[27:04] | it’s the protection charm. | 是护身符 |
[27:06] | A gift given… with a mother’s love for her son. | 注入了母亲对儿子的爱 |
[27:11] | What am I fighting here? | 到底是什么东西 |
[27:16] | Show yourself to me. | 亮明身份 |
[27:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:33] | No no no no no. | 不不不不 |
[27:44] | You really don’t know when to quit. | 真是锲而不舍 |
[27:46] | We could get a pretty penny for Rebekah Mikaelson. | 我们能拿她卖个好价钱 |
[27:50] | Yes, we could. | 是呀 |
[27:52] | But if Marcel wants her safe, | 但是马塞尔要她安全 |
[27:54] | then I’m gonna keep her safe. | 我只能保她安全 |
[28:00] | Well, he won’t be taking anyone, as he is rather indisposed. | 这下他谁也带不走了 |
[28:03] | But to be fair, you won’t be keeping anyone either. | 但你也别想扣押她 |
[28:11] | Welcome back, sister. | 欢迎回来 妹妹 |
[28:32] | Kol! I think you got him. | 科尔 他已经不行了 |
[28:36] | Can we leave this awful city now? | 我们能离开这鬼地方了吗 |
[28:39] | Where’s Elijah? | 以利亚在哪 |
[28:46] | You find some way to survive my bite | 你治好了我留给你的咬伤 |
[28:47] | and you have the audacity to come back? | 居然还有胆子回来 |
[28:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | Immortality just got boring? | 永生太无聊了吗 |
[28:55] | I’ve come for my brother. | 我来找我弟弟 |
[28:56] | Well, I got something else for you. | 那我给你点别的 |
[29:06] | You’d have me pay for my sins. | 你要让我赎清自己的罪恶 |
[29:08] | So be it. | 行啊 |
[29:10] | Exact your revenge on me. | 来报复我吧 |
[29:11] | What is that, huh? | 这算什么 |
[29:13] | Your version of an apology? | 你这算道歉吗 |
[29:15] | My brother has suffered enough. | 我弟弟已经忍受了很多了 |
[29:17] | He leaves here today. | 我今天就要带他走 |
[29:18] | We’ll see about that. | 你试试看 |
[29:22] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:26] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:27] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:29] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:32] | Klaus, it’s time. | 克劳斯 是时候了 |
[29:34] | You have to pull that blade out. | 你得把刀拔出来 |
[29:38] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:42] | I have to get up there. | 我得过去 |
[29:43] | No, not yet. I’m almost through. | 还不行 我快好了 |
[29:46] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:48] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:52] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[29:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[29:56] | Go. | 快去 |
[29:57] | Apne en vrata. Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[30:01] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[30:03] | Klaus, you have to pull out that blade. | 克劳斯 你必须拔出来 |
[30:05] | – Your family will die if you don’t. – I’m trying! | -不然你家人会死的 -我在努力了 |
[30:07] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[30:09] | Klaus, can you hear me? | 克劳斯 你听得到吗 |
[30:22] | Hayley, leave us. | 海莉 别插手 |
[30:24] | He’s right. This is between me and him. | 对 这是我们俩的恩怨 |
[30:25] | And if I stay, you’ll kill me, too, | 那要是我不走 你就把我也杀了 |
[30:27] | make my daughter an orphan? | 让我女儿做孤儿吗 |
[30:28] | – It’s not your fight… – Yes, it is. | -这跟你没关系 -有关系 |
[30:33] | Hope needs her father, Marcel. | 霍普需要父亲 马塞尔 |
[30:35] | Yeah? I had Klaus as a father. | 是吗 克劳斯也曾经是我父亲 |
[30:37] | It didn’t turn out so well, did it? | 后来结果不怎么样吧 |
[30:40] | Your daughter’s better off without him. | 你女儿还是没有他的好 |
[30:42] | Get Niklaus and go. | 带上尼克劳斯走 |
[30:44] | Oh, he’s not going anywhere, Elijah. | 他哪也别想去 以利亚 |
[30:46] | And neither are you. | 你也是 |
[30:47] | Apne en vrata. Klaus! | [咒语] |
[30:50] | Wake up! | 快醒啊 |
[30:51] | I can’t. | 拔不出来 |
[30:53] | Hey. You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[30:56] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[30:57] | Oh, I can’t hold it much longer. | 我撑不住了 |
[30:59] | Apne en vrata. | [咒语] |
[31:01] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[31:03] | Hope needs you. | 霍普需要你 |
[31:16] | Stop! You win. | 住手 你赢了 |
[31:19] | Okay? We can’t beat you. | 好吧 我们打不过你 |
[31:21] | I’m begging you, let us go. | 我求你了 让我们走吧 |
[31:23] | Why? Why? | 凭什么 |
[31:25] | Because you think that would be justice for your family? | 就凭这对你们家是正义的吗 |
[31:29] | They were my family, too. | 他们也曾经是我的家人 |
[31:32] | And Elijah tore my heart out | 以利亚挖了我的心 |
[31:34] | and threw me off a bridge. | 把我扔下了桥 |
[31:37] | And his brother just stood by | 他弟弟就只是 |
[31:38] | and watched. | 冷眼旁观 |
[31:41] | There is only one justice left. | 现在正义只有一个了 |
[31:50] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[32:09] | Elijah, this is me not worrying | 以利亚 我一点都不担心 |
[32:11] | that you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. | 但是你20分钟前就应该到这了 |
[32:13] | Please call me back. | 请回电 |
[32:16] | It’s been too long. We should go. | 太久了 我们应该走了 |
[32:18] | We’re not leaving our family. | 我们不能丢下家人 |
[32:20] | Marcel could be shredding our family to pieces as we speak. | 马塞尔可能已经在撕碎我们的家人了 |
[32:23] | Well, perhaps they simply don’t have | 可能只是下水道里 |
[32:24] | cell phone service in a drainage pipe. | 没有手机信号 |
[32:27] | They’ll be here, Kol. | 他们回来的 科尔 |
[32:32] | And while we have a moment, | 趁这会 |
[32:34] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想跟你说谢谢 |
[32:39] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[32:40] | For coming to get me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[32:42] | So I could be sitting here, annoyed at you. | 这样我就可以坐在这生你的气了 |
[32:50] | Nik… | 尼克 |
[32:53] | Hey, you can hug him later. We need to leave. | 过一会再抱 我们要赶快走 |
[32:54] | Marcel’s right behind us. Go. Go! | 马塞尔就在我们后面 快走 |
[33:01] | Actually… I’m right here. | 其实我就在这 |
[33:13] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[33:17] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[33:22] | I saw something. | 我看到了 |
[33:23] | I felt… something. | 我能感觉到 |
[33:26] | I felt a presence, and I had to cleanse myself. | 我感觉到一股力量 我必须净化一下 |
[33:29] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[33:31] | Did you find Adam? | 找到亚当了吗 |
[33:32] | I didn’t, no. | 我没有 |
[33:34] | But at least now I know what we’re up against. | 但我知道对方是什么了 |
[33:37] | And it’s something that I’ve seen before. | 是我以前见过的东西 |
[33:38] | What is it? A witch, a spirit? | 是什么 巫师还是灵魂 |
[33:42] | Vincent, this is my son. | 文森特 这可是我儿子 |
[33:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna find Adam, I’m gonna bring him back to you. | 我会找到亚当的 我会把他带回来给你 |
[33:50] | But whoever has him right now | 但是把他抓走的人 |
[33:52] | is using some very dark magic. | 用了非常黑暗的魔法 |
[33:54] | Some very powerful magic, | 是非常强大的魔法 |
[33:55] | and you have to stay away from it. | 你不能靠近 |
[33:57] | Promise me that. | 你要向我保证 |
[33:58] | No, listen to me, okay, please. | 听我说好吗 求你了 |
[34:00] | I know that this is tough for you, | 我知道这对你很难 |
[34:03] | but you’re gonna have to trust me. | 但是你要相信我 |
[34:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:12] | You shouldn’t have come back – none of you. | 你们都不该回来的 |
[34:14] | That’s what family does. | 这就是家人 |
[34:16] | We fight for each other. | 我们为彼此战斗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 当初也是这样说的 |
[34:19] | Though it didn’t really work out for me, did it? | 最后没在我身上兑现 不是吗 |
[34:20] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 拜托 |
[34:22] | you were never a Mikaelson, get over it. | 你从来就不是迈克尔森家族的 省省吧 |
[34:24] | Don’t you have a city to run? | 你不是还有个城市要管吗 |
[34:25] | Vampires to boot out of town? | 不是还有吸血鬼要赶吗 |
[34:29] | If you want to kill one of us, | 如果你要杀我们其中任何一个 |
[34:31] | you’ll have to kill us all. | 就要把我们全杀掉 |
[34:32] | – Hey, don’t push me, Rebekah. – Then get on with it. | -丽贝卡 别逼我 -那就来吧 |
[34:35] | – Let’s end this once and for all. -That’s enough. | -一次做个了断 -够了 |
[34:39] | That’s enough, Marcel, you’ve won. | 够了 马塞尔 你赢了 |
[34:42] | New Orleans was our city once. | 新奥尔良以前是我们的城市 |
[34:44] | Now it’s yours. | 现在是你的了 |
[34:47] | For good. | 永远是你的了 |
[34:49] | Is the great Klaus Mikaelson accepting defeat? | 所以伟大的尼克劳斯迈克尔森认输了吗 |
[34:51] | Or is this all just another distraction? | 还是又在分散我的注意力 |
[34:54] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[34:56] | In fact, despite your appalling behavior, | 尽管你行为恶劣 |
[34:57] | I’m offering you a chance at peace. | 我愿意让你重获安宁 |
[35:00] | Attempt to kill us all, | 如果你想杀光我们 |
[35:02] | and you will be making a mistake. | 你会犯下大错 |
[35:04] | Any who survived would no doubt return to seek revenge, | 任何一个活下来的都会来找你寻仇 |
[35:07] | bringing our enemies back to your city in our wake. | 把我们的敌人也引向你的城市 |
[35:09] | And even if you did manage to eliminate us all, | 就算你把我们都杀了 |
[35:10] | one day my daughter would come for you. | 总有一天我女儿也会来找你 |
[35:13] | And her daughter after that. | 她的女儿也会来找你 |
[35:15] | On and on for all your days… | 让你永远不得停歇 |
[35:17] | an endless cycle of violence you will bring upon yourself. | 陷入自己带来的暴力循环 |
[35:20] | Or… | 要么 |
[35:26] | Or we leave and we never come back. | 要么放我们走 不再回来 |
[35:37] | After all that time buried in a hole, | 在洞里关了那么久 |
[35:40] | you still got some nerve. | 你胆子还挺大 |
[35:42] | Yeah, well, you stand there with a straight face | 你面不改色地站在这 |
[35:44] | and try to sell this like it’s your choice. | 好像生死是自己决定的一样 |
[35:48] | But here’s the truth. | 但事实上 |
[35:49] | I could kill all of you right now. | 我现在就能把你们都杀光 |
[35:51] | And tonight I would sleep like a baby. | 而且今晚依然能香甜入睡 |
[35:55] | Hell, that’s what you would do. | 换你你也可以 |
[35:57] | You’ve destroyed more people, | 你害的人 |
[35:58] | taken more lives, ended more families | 取走的性命 拆散的家庭 |
[36:01] | than anyone who’s ever lived. | 比任何人都多 |
[36:04] | All because you can. | 只是因为你有这能力 |
[36:06] | But here’s the other truth. | 但是 |
[36:08] | Despite being raised by you people… | 虽然我是你们养大的 |
[36:12] | I am nothing like any of you. | 我跟你们不一样 |
[36:15] | In fact, I’m proud as hell I’m not a Mikaelson. | 我很自豪我不是迈克尔森家的 |
[36:20] | I beat you all without turning into you. | 我不用变成你们 就把你们都打败了 |
[36:22] | And now you can live the rest of your lives | 现在你们可以度过余生 |
[36:25] | knowing that the only reason that you exist | 知道你们能活着的唯一理由 |
[36:29] | is because I am showing you mercy. | 就是我对你们的怜悯 |
[36:35] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[36:38] | And don’t ever come back. | 永远别再回来 |
[36:57] | Remind me, | 提醒我 |
[36:59] | if I’m ever gonna piss you off, | 如果我什么时候惹你生气 |
[37:00] | make sure there isn’t a crossbow lying around. | 要先确保附近没有弓箭 |
[37:05] | I appreciate the gratitude, | 你还挺感恩的 |
[37:06] | but I didn’t exactly finish the job, did I? | 但我其实没有做好吧 |
[37:10] | Rebekah got away, as did Kol. | 丽贝卡走了 科尔也走了 |
[37:12] | That’s the Mikaelsons. | 他们是迈克尔森家的 |
[37:14] | It’s hard to stop one, let alone the whole clan. | 一个就很难抵挡了 别说一整个家族 |
[37:18] | Still, I’m impressed. | 你已经让我刮目相看了 |
[37:20] | Most people who try to stand up to Rebekah end up dead. | 大多数想对抗丽贝卡的人都死了 |
[37:23] | I’m not most people. | 我不是大多数人 |
[37:25] | No, you most certainly are not. | 你当然不是 |
[37:28] | Speaking of Rebekah… | 说到丽贝卡 |
[37:29] | Oh, there’s nothing to speak of. | 没什么可说的 |
[37:32] | The only thing that is on my mind | 现在我脑海里只想着 |
[37:35] | is how we’re gonna celebrate. | 我们要怎么庆祝 |
[37:37] | I’m sure we’ll figure out something. | 我们肯定能想出些什么的 |
[37:42] | I’m sure we will. | 当然可以 |
[38:10] | Déblotché par mon sang. | [咒语] |
[38:16] | Hey, it’s Marcel, leave a message. | 我是马塞尔 请留言 |
[38:19] | Marcel… | 马塞尔 |
[38:21] | you’re gonna want to call me back. | 请回电 |
[38:23] | I saw something today and it’s something that I’ve seen before. | 我今天看见了一个东西 我以前看过它 |
[38:28] | Look, I tell you, this city… | 听我说 这个城市 |
[38:31] | everyone in it is in danger. | 城里的人都有危险 |
[38:35] | And it might just be all my fault. | 而且可能是我的错 |
[38:47] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[38:54] | Uh, wh-what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:56] | Uh, you texted me. | 你给我发短信 |
[38:57] | You said you were wasted | 你说你喝醉了 |
[38:59] | and needed a ride home. | 要我载你回家 |
[39:01] | I… I did? | 是吗 |
[39:03] | Did something happen? | 发生什么了 |
[39:06] | Uh… no. | 没什么 |
[39:07] | I-I just… | 我就是 |
[39:11] | I haven’t missed anyone so much in a long time. | 好久没这么思念过一个人了 |
[39:36] | Dare I ask why you still have that? | 我能不能问问你怎么还拿着这个 |
[39:40] | Just doing a favor for a friend of a friend. | 帮我朋友的朋友一个忙 |
[39:44] | Now I’m ready for a bourbon. | 现在我想喝波本了 |
[40:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:02] | Five years… has never felt so long. | 五年从没有这么长过 |
[40:08] | Thank you | 谢谢你们 |
[40:09] | for not abandoning me. | 没有抛弃我 |
[40:12] | Well, we did consider it. | 我们考虑过 |
[40:13] | The vote was rather close. | 投票结果很接近 |
[40:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:25] | Oh, you mean considering the imprisonment, torture, | 你是在问被监禁折磨 |
[40:28] | and forced isolation? | 和被逼独处的我好不好吗 |
[40:31] | For what it’s worth, I’m sorry. | 不管怎样 我很抱歉 |
[40:34] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我没法想象你经历了什么 |
[40:37] | Well, I had moments of solace to sustain me. | 我有安慰自己的方式 |
[40:41] | It’s because of them I’m here now. | 我是为了家人才在这的 |
[40:50] | So, does that mean you’re ready to see your little girl? | 所以你准备好见自己的女儿了吗 |
[41:23] | Want me to wake her for you? | 要我把她叫醒吗 |
[41:26] | No. | 不 |
[41:29] | Let’s let her sleep. | 让她睡吧 |