时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When the spell is over, | 咒语一旦结束 |
[00:03] | you got to get away from each other, | 你们就要远离彼此 |
[00:04] | and you have to stay away from Hope. | 你不能靠近霍普 |
[00:06] | We got water turned into blood. | 我们遇见了水变成血 |
[00:07] | We got snakes fleeing the river. | 蛇群从河流中逃离 |
[00:09] | If the Mikaelsons come together, | 如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首 |
[00:11] | it will signal darkness like we’ve never known. | 将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗 |
[00:14] | Now, if there’s anybody who can cause | 要是有谁能导致新奥尔良的崩塌 |
[00:15] | the collapse of New Orleans, it’s Klaus Mikaelson. | 那个人肯定是克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[00:18] | This isn’t about Klaus at all. | 这与克劳斯无关 |
[00:19] | It’s about his daughter. | 跟他女儿有关 |
[00:20] | Hope Mikaelson will be our downfall. | 霍普·迈克尔森是我们的终结者 |
[00:22] | Oh, my God. Henry. | 我的天啊 亨利 |
[00:25] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[00:27] | We are your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[00:29] | I don’t care about any of you. | 我不在乎你们任何一个人 |
[00:31] | Elijah Mikaelson is dead. | 以利亚·迈克尔森死了 |
[00:37] | I may need your help waking her up. | 我也许需要你帮忙唤醒她 |
[00:38] | Hope was boasting about a cloaking spell, | 霍普洋洋得意地提到了隐藏咒 |
[00:40] | a sleeping spell. | 还有一个睡眠咒语 |
[00:41] | Hayley? | 海莉 |
[00:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:47] | I’ll find your mother, and I swear… | 我会找到你母亲 我发誓 |
[00:49] | I’ll return her to you. | 我会把她还给你 |
[00:58] | New Orleans is a survivor. | 新奥尔良是个存活者 |
[01:02] | She’s faced down countless tragedies: | 她经历过无数悲剧 |
[01:04] | fires, floods, war. | 火灾 洪水 战争 |
[01:08] | Where another city would buckle, | 这或许会让其他城市投降 |
[01:10] | New Orleans turns misery into magic. | 但新奥尔良能将悲剧变为魔术 |
[01:15] | And each year, | 每一年 |
[01:16] | the greatest tradition of all endures… | 受难者最为传统的节日 |
[01:21] | Mardi Gras. | 懺悔星期二 |
[01:23] | In spite of all our differences, | 尽管我们各有所异 |
[01:25] | the whole city celebrates Carnival season together. | 全城都将聚首狂欢共庆 |
[01:28] | – David, I like this fabric. – You like it? | -大卫 我喜欢这布料 -你喜欢吗 |
[01:31] | I think it’s good, too. | 我也觉得这不错 |
[01:33] | There are more than 80 groups | 在”肥胖星期二”前 |
[01:34] | that join the party in the weeks | 有80余组人 |
[01:35] | leading up to Fat Tuesday, | 在那周参加了派对 |
[01:39] | each crew more unique than the last. | 每组人都如此特别 |
[01:43] | There’s something for everyone. | 总有让你感兴趣的 |
[01:46] | Looking for love or hungry for a good time? | 想要寻找爱情或是享受美好时光吗 |
[01:50] | There’s no better mistress | 没有比懺悔星期二期间的新奥尔良 |
[01:52] | than New Orleans during Mardi Gras, | 更适合的情人了 |
[01:55] | as long as you can stand the heat. | 只要你能忍受炎热的天气 |
[01:58] | So, what exactly are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[02:00] | Hope hid her mother with a cloaking spell. | 霍普用隐藏咒把她母亲藏起来了 |
[02:02] | Someone found her. That requires a witch. | 找到她的人需要女巫 |
[02:04] | So that means it was one of mine? | 是我的人做的吗 |
[02:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[02:08] | You witches always plead virtue, | 你们女巫总是宣扬真善美 |
[02:10] | but if history’s to be prologue, | 但历史的序幕下 |
[02:11] | you’re the most rotten of the bunch. | 你们才是最腐朽的一群人 |
[02:13] | As soon as Freya told me that Hayley had gone missing, | 弗雷娅一告诉我海莉不见了 |
[02:15] | there were a dozen of us witches out there on them streets | 我们一帮女巫立马出动 |
[02:17] | performing locator spells, trying to find her. | 用定位咒语 试图找到她 |
[02:19] | Because Hayley is actually a friend to us, okay? | 因为海莉是我们的朋友 知道吗 |
[02:21] | Hayley, unlike you, | 海莉 跟你不一样 |
[02:23] | has earned our respect. | 赢得了我们的尊重 |
[02:25] | And out of respect to her, | 出于对她的尊重 |
[02:26] | I’m only gonna say this to you one time, Klaus: | 我只会对你说一次 克劳斯 |
[02:28] | we had absolutely nothing to do | 她的失踪绝对与我们无关 |
[02:30] | with her disappearance. I promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[02:32] | A witch’s promise is as slippery as snake oil | 女巫的承诺和蛇油一样不可靠 |
[02:35] | and as effective. | 效果也同样 |
[02:36] | You want peace and prosperity? | 你想要和平和繁荣吗 |
[02:38] | Prove your innocence and find her. | 证明你的清白 找到她 |
[02:42] | Why would the werewolves take down their own Alpha? | 狼人怎么会打倒自己的首领 |
[02:44] | That’s a valid question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[02:45] | Perhaps one of your fellow swampmates can shed some light. | 也许你们那帮沼泽住民能提供线索 |
[02:47] | We are the victims here. | 我们才是被害者 |
[02:50] | A bloodsucker killed Henry | 亨利是被吸血鬼杀死的 |
[02:51] | just for being a hybrid. | 就只因为他是个混血 |
[02:53] | No, you wolves saw the boy | 不 你们狼人也认为 |
[02:54] | as an abomination, as well. | 那男孩是个讨人厌的存在 |
[02:57] | Who’s to say the same disgust didn’t extend to Hayley? | 谁能说你们对海莉不是怀有相同的恶意呢 |
[02:59] | A guilty wolf could just point fingers at vampires | 一个有罪的狼人只会指责吸血鬼 |
[03:03] | to cover their tracks. | 以掩饰自己的罪行 |
[03:06] | If you didn’t take her, I suggest you find out who did. | 如果你没有抓走她 我建议你找出罪魁祸首 |
[03:10] | Do you really think my guys would be that stupid? | 你真的认为我的人会那么傻吗 |
[03:13] | They know that if they even laid a finger on Hayley, | 他们知道只要动了海莉一个手指头 |
[03:15] | they’d be answering to me. | 他们都要面对我 |
[03:17] | Well, was it you who ordered the vampires | 那是你命令吸血鬼们 |
[03:18] | to antagonize the wolves and string up that hybrid boy? | 惹怒狼人把那混血男孩吊死的吗 |
[03:22] | No. I didn’t think so. | 是吧 我也觉得不是 |
[03:23] | Perhaps your royal status | 也许是你的皇族身份 |
[03:25] | has wilted along with your marital prospects. | 跟你的婚姻前景一样逐渐消失 |
[03:27] | All right, all right. Easy. | 好了好了 别激动 |
[03:29] | The vampires like Hayley– everyone does. | 吸血鬼喜欢海莉 所有人都喜欢 |
[03:32] | We didn’t touch her. | 我们没碰她 |
[03:33] | Well, I suggest you amp up your efforts to retrieve her, then. | 我建议你多加努力把她找回来 |
[03:36] | Because if my daughter is not reunited | 如果我女儿在日落前 |
[03:37] | with her mother by sundown, | 还没有与她母亲重聚 |
[03:39] | then your entire faction will face | 那你们的族群 |
[03:40] | the wrath of my disappointment. | 都将面对我因失望而起的愤怒 |
[03:42] | Close proximity of just two Mikaelsons | 两个迈克尔森家的人相互靠近 |
[03:44] | turned rain to blood. | 就会将雨水变成血水 |
[03:45] | Imagine what would happen | 想象一下如果我要请求我 |
[03:47] | if I were to turn to my siblings for help. | 兄弟姐妹的帮忙那将会是什么光景 |
[03:49] | Our little family reunion | 我们的家族小聚 |
[03:50] | would cause hellfire to devour us all. | 将会带来地狱般的后果 |
[04:04] | Compelling NOLA’s finest, I see. | 想要控制新奥尔良最好的物种是吧 |
[04:06] | If that’s the city’s finest, | 如果那就是这城市最好的物种 |
[04:07] | then it will wither from its own mediocrity. | 那就能减少他们自己的平庸了 |
[04:10] | Now, what are humans gonna do that the other factions can’t? | 有什么是人类能做到而其他种族不能的 |
[04:13] | They have the numbers. I need eyes everywhere. | 他们人数众多 我需要大量的眼线 |
[04:15] | Whoever did this can’t hide from me. | 罪魁祸首不能逃过我的眼睛 |
[04:20] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Clear eyes, focused demeanor. | 明亮的眼睛和坚定的决心 |
[04:24] | You know, for Klaus Mikaelson, | 对于克劳斯·迈克尔森来说 |
[04:26] | I’d say you’re acting pretty normal. | 我觉得你挺正常的 |
[04:27] | If you’ve got a point, Marcel, spit it out. | 你有什么想说的就直说 马塞尔 |
[04:30] | There’s chatter you’re unhinged. | 传闻说你疯了 |
[04:32] | I’m just making sure you’re not poised | 我只是想确保你不会做什么 |
[04:33] | to do something that we’ll all regret. | 让我们都后悔的事 |
[04:36] | Well, if the suicidal simpletons | 如果那个有自杀倾向的傻子 |
[04:37] | who took my daughter’s mother return her unharmed, | 将我女儿的母亲毫发无损地还回来 |
[04:39] | I won’t have to do something we’ll all regret, will I? | 那我就不用做什么我们都后悔的事了 是吧 |
[04:42] | What happened when you went to go visit Elijah in France? | 你去法国找以利亚的时候发生了什么 |
[04:45] | Nothing. He wasn’t there. | 没什么 他不在那里 |
[04:48] | No? You two didn’t come face-to-face? | 是吗 你们没碰见吗 |
[04:50] | Because last I heard, | 因为我前不久听说 |
[04:51] | Hope’s picking maggots | 霍普在学校食堂的食物中 |
[04:52] | out of her cafeteria food. | 找到了很多蛆虫 |
[04:53] | You seem to forget that my other siblings | 你好像忘记了我其他的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:55] | carry this curse. | 身上也有同样的诅咒 |
[04:56] | So this is because Kol and Rebekah | 那是因为科尔和丽贝卡 |
[04:58] | had an impromptu reunion? | 有了偶然的会面吗 |
[05:00] | Well, she’s certainly not with you, is she? | 丽贝卡显然没跟你在一起 不是吗 |
[05:03] | This city isn’t gonna stand | 这个城市无法承受 |
[05:04] | for the kind of retribution you’re threatening, | 你威胁的报复 |
[05:06] | and neither am I. | 我也是 |
[05:07] | Well, then, I suggest | 既然如此 那我建议 |
[05:09] | you take all of this as an incentive. | 你将这些作为动力 |
[05:31] | Your brother has got a very interesting approach | 你弟弟的动员式讲话 |
[05:32] | to motivational speaking. | 有够独特的 |
[05:34] | Look, I know there’s no love between you two, | 我知道你们并不爱对方 |
[05:36] | but as insane as he seems, | 但无论他看起来多疯狂 |
[05:38] | Klaus’s tactics always work. | 克劳斯的招数通常能奏效 |
[05:40] | Just ride out his bad mood as best as you can. | 只要你尽力无视他的坏脾气 |
[05:42] | Yeah, if he keeps messing with me, | 是的 如果他一直不停惹我 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna show him a bad mood. | 我会让他看看什么是坏脾气 |
[05:44] | Tell me, did you make contact? | 告诉我 你们接触了吗 |
[05:46] | “Make contact”? | 什么接触了吗 |
[05:48] | We talking about my niece or a secret agent? | 我们是在说我侄女还是秘密特工 |
[05:50] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[05:51] | I know that this is hard for you to hear, | 我知道你不喜欢听见这话 |
[05:53] | but Ivy’s cards predicted that your niece | 但艾薇的塔罗牌预测了你的侄女 |
[05:55] | might, in fact, be the devil in disguise, | 也许是伪装的恶魔 |
[05:56] | so you cannot be soft on her. | 你不能对她手软 |
[05:58] | She’s 15. | 她才15岁 |
[05:59] | Her future isn’t written in stone. | 她的未来还有很多可能性 |
[06:01] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来到这里 |
[06:03] | To make sure of it. | 来确保这一点 |
[06:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:06] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[06:18] | W-What happened? | 怎 怎么了 |
[06:20] | Uh, oh, no, nothing. | 不 没事 |
[06:22] | Uh, no, your… | 你… |
[06:24] | your father has search parties scouring every inch of the city. | 你父亲已经地毯式地搜索了整个城市 |
[06:26] | We’ll find her. | 我们肯定会找到她 |
[06:28] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:30] | When I saw you, I thought that she… yeah. | 我一看到你 我还以为她 |
[06:35] | So, wait, if she’s still missing, | 等下 如果她还处于失踪状态 |
[06:36] | then why are you here? | 你为什么会在这儿 |
[06:38] | Care package. | 关心包裹 |
[06:40] | Thought you could use a taste of home. | 我想你可能需要点儿家乡的味道 |
[06:44] | So you drove all this way to bring me beignets? | 你一路开车过来就是为了给我带包馅饼 |
[06:47] | You know, I figured with everything going on, | 我想发生了这些事 |
[06:49] | you could use a friend. | 你可能需要一个朋友 |
[06:50] | Thanks, but I’m really fine. | 谢谢 但我真的没事 |
[06:55] | You know, I could be wrong, but, um, | 可能我猜错了 但是 |
[06:57] | I think this is the part where you invite me in. | 我想你该邀请我进去了 |
[07:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 没错 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:15] | Locator spells in 12 ancient languages? | 12种古代语言的定位咒 |
[07:18] | Thought you weren’t allowed to do magic | 我还以为你不能在教室以外 |
[07:19] | outside of the classroom. | 使用魔法 |
[07:20] | Catch-up reading. | 追赶课程 |
[07:22] | I’m trying to make up for being suspended. | 我在尽力弥补停课错过的 |
[07:25] | Keep my grades up. | 提高我的分数 |
[07:33] | I got to get back to work, Aunt Freya. | 我得回去学习了 弗雷娅阿姨 |
[07:34] | Sure. Sure, I mean, I could just leave | 好 行 我可以现在就走 |
[07:39] | after an excruciating 11-hour drive | 虽然精疲力尽地开了11个小时车 |
[07:42] | to see my only niece. | 来见我唯一的侄女 |
[07:44] | Or… | 或者 |
[07:47] | we could get comfy, | 我们可以找个舒服的椅子 |
[07:48] | stuff our faces with deep-fried glory, | 沐浴在阳光下 |
[07:52] | and you could tell me about that cute boy | 然后你可以给我讲讲那个可爱的男孩子 |
[07:54] | you had hidden in your room last week. | 就是你上周藏在房子里那个 |
[08:00] | Have you considered this might be a trap? | 你有没有想过这可能是个陷阱 |
[08:03] | I could have 30 vampires here in five minutes. | 我可以5分钟叫来30个吸血鬼 |
[08:08] | I can’t help you if you won’t let me. | 如果你不说话我没法帮忙 |
[08:09] | If your assistance requires psychological evaluation, | 如果你的帮助需要我做心理评估 |
[08:11] | allow me to make this easy for you: | 请允许我来帮你做这件事 |
[08:13] | psychopath on a mission, no time for chitchat. | 冷血神经病患者现在很忙 没空闲谈 |
[08:15] | Look, you want to shed blood today? | 你今天想要浴血奋战 |
[08:16] | Get in line. I care about Hayley, too. | 排队等着 我也很关心海莉 |
[08:18] | So be a dick to everyone else, but watch your tone with me. | 你可以对其他人很混蛋 但是对我不行 |
[08:21] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[08:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:30] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[08:33] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[08:48] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[09:06] | Wolfsbane and vervain. | 附子草和马鞭草 |
[09:10] | She was here. | 她来过这儿 |
[09:29] | So, which one is he? | 所以 是哪个 |
[09:31] | The hot one that sweats diamond dust. | 汗水像钻石沙一样的那个长得很帅的 |
[09:40] | All right, all right. | 很好 很好 |
[09:42] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上 上 |
[09:45] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[09:56] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[09:57] | Keep-keep walking. | 继续 继续走 |
[09:59] | Wait, you’re not gonna wave back? | 等等 你难道不打算给他也挥挥手 |
[10:02] | No, pretty sure, uh, his ego can handle it. | 不 完全不用 他不会自尊受损的 |
[10:08] | Hey, so… | 所以 |
[10:10] | that stuff you were studying earlier. | 你之前在研究的那些东西 |
[10:12] | Alchemy of the Iberian Peninsula? | 伊比利亚半岛的炼金术 |
[10:15] | Magic of the Middle East? | 中东魔法 |
[10:18] | I’m examining regional magic as it relates | 我在研究地域魔法和社会政治 |
[10:21] | to sociopolitical and economic statuses. | 以及经济状况的联系 |
[10:26] | So, what exactly are the sociopolitical implications | 那么打破强大的隐蔽咒 |
[10:29] | of breaking powerful cloaking spells? | 确切说来有什么社会政治影响 |
[10:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[10:36] | My mom’s missing. | 我妈妈失踪了 |
[10:39] | Trying to break every possible spell | 靠你自己在那些书中破解每个 |
[10:41] | in those books by yourself would take a thousand years. | 可能的咒语得花费上千年 |
[10:45] | This is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you. | 这就是为什么我不想告诉你 |
[10:48] | And guess what? | 而且 |
[10:49] | You and the witches haven’t gotten anywhere. | 你和那些女巫一点进展也没有 |
[10:52] | I’m coming at it from a different angle. | 我在试着从其他角度突破 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | I’m the one that put the cloaking spell on her | 是我最开始给她施了 |
[10:58] | in the first place. | 隐蔽咒 |
[11:00] | Maybe I can find a way to lift it | 或许我能找到不必和她待在一个 |
[11:02] | without being in the room with her. | 房间就能解除的办法 |
[11:04] | And the fact that that’s never been done | 在魔法历史上这从来都没实现过这事实 |
[11:07] | in the history of witchcraft isn’t going to deter you. | 也阻挡不了你吗 |
[11:11] | I can’t just sit around and do nothing. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[11:17] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:21] | Let’s get to work. | 咱们开始干正事吧 |
[11:25] | Why does Marcel have us wasting time | 为什么马歇尔要我们浪费时间 |
[11:27] | trudging through the bayou? | 在河口跋涉 |
[11:28] | Well, you know, technically, | 严格来说 |
[11:29] | you can’t waste time if you’re immortal. | 你没法浪费时间 毕竟你是永生的 |
[11:32] | You know what I mean, Josh. | 你知道我的意思 乔什 |
[11:35] | This is how we honor Poppy’s memory? | 我们就这样祭奠波比的回忆吗 |
[11:37] | Okay, look, Marcel wants Klaus out of town ASAP. | 马歇尔想让克劳斯尽快离开小镇 |
[11:41] | Finding Hayley makes that happen. | 找到海莉这事就成了 |
[11:43] | Just trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[11:45] | Klaus gone is good for everyone. | 克劳斯走了对所有人来说都是好事 |
[11:48] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | But what about when what’s good for everyone | 但是对所有人都好 |
[11:52] | isn’t good for vampires? | 对吸血鬼来说却不好呢 |
[11:57] | I’ll head down to the water. | 我去河边 |
[12:03] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[12:04] | And here I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[12:06] | Okay, okay, fine. You caught me bad-mouthing you. | 好吧 好吧 你逮到我在说你坏话了 |
[12:10] | But I was bad-mouthing while also doing what you asked, | 但我在说你坏话的同时也在按你要求做事 |
[12:13] | so I’m thinking they kind of cancel each other out, no? | 所以我想这就抵消了 不是吗 |
[12:28] | A hostage situation. | 劫持场面 |
[12:29] | How creative. | 真有创意 |
[12:31] | You might call it that. | 你可以那么说 |
[12:32] | I call it gentle encouragement. | 我称之为温和的鼓励 |
[12:35] | Now, | 现在 |
[12:37] | lovely Colette, be a dear, and enclose your new roommate | 亲爱的科莱特 听话 把你的室友 |
[12:41] | in a barrier spell. | 用屏障咒围起来 |
[12:42] | I would so hate for anyone to steal you away. | 要是有人把你偷走的话我会非常生气的 |
[12:47] | I won’t do magic for you. | 我才不会为你施法 |
[12:51] | Josh, tell her how this goes. | 乔什 告诉她怎么回事吧 |
[12:56] | Actually, allow me to speak for you. | 事实上 请允许我对你说 |
[12:59] | If you don’t do as I say, I will hunt down | 如果你不按我说的做 我就会找到 |
[13:01] | anyone you love, and then blood, gore, | 所有你爱的人 之后就是鲜血 伤口 |
[13:03] | screaming, death… I win. | 尖叫 死亡 然后我赢 |
[13:09] | Did I do it justice? | 我的解释到位吗 |
[13:30] | Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé. | [咒语] |
[13:33] | Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé. | [咒语] |
[13:37] | Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé. | [咒语] |
[13:41] | Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé. | [咒语] |
[13:44] | Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé. | [咒语] |
[13:46] | Hayley has definitely been in here. | 海莉原来绝对被关在这里 |
[13:48] | I can’t sense who took her, but, um, | 我感觉不出是谁带走了她 但是 |
[13:52] | fear is just dripping off the walls. | 恐惧从墙上滴落 |
[13:57] | Are you 100% sure | 你百分百确定 |
[13:58] | no one in your ranks did this? | 不是你的人干的 |
[14:00] | I’m 100% sure, are you? | 我百分百确定 你呢 |
[14:03] | Seven years ago, I would’ve said absolutely, | 要是七年前 我会说绝对不是 |
[14:05] | but now, | 但是现在 |
[14:06] | I seem to be getting more attitude than allegiance. | 我似乎得到了更多态度而不是忠诚 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna tell you something, Marcel. | 我得跟你说个事 马歇尔 |
[14:12] | I appreciated this city a hell of a lot more | 这座城市民主制度比君主制时 |
[14:14] | when it ran like a democracy and not like a monarchy. | 更让我喜爱 |
[14:17] | Truth be told, none of y’all were missed. | 实话说 你们俩我们都不想念 |
[14:20] | He took Colette. | 他带走了科莱特 |
[14:21] | – What? – Klaus. | -什么 -克劳斯 |
[14:24] | He took a member of each faction. | 他每个种族都带走了一个人 |
[14:26] | Colette, David– | 柯莱特 大卫 |
[14:27] | who’s one of Lisina’s wolves | 他是丽思娜那一族里的狼人 |
[14:28] | that vampire who runs Rousseau’s | 还有那个管理卢梭酒吧的吸血鬼 |
[14:31] | Josh? | 乔什 |
[14:33] | He said if we don’t turn Hayley in by sundown, | 他说我们日落前不交出海莉 |
[14:35] | he’ll slaughter them. | 他就会杀了他们 |
[14:47] | It’s over and over again. | 历史总是不停重复 |
[14:49] | Over and over, it’s the exact same story. | 反复再三 完全同样的故事 |
[14:51] | I give that family the benefit of the doubt, | 我善意对待他们一家 |
[14:54] | I do magic for them… | 为他们施法 |
[14:56] | and then in the end, it’s just the same thing. | 到最后 结果还是一样 |
[14:58] | And the only thing that I know right now | 我现在只知道 |
[14:59] | is that I got to get Colette back. | 我要把科莱特弄回来 |
[15:01] | You’re letting rage drown reason. | 你现在都愤怒的不理智了 |
[15:04] | Look, I get it. | 我理解 |
[15:06] | Witches do the spells, | 巫师施咒是为了 |
[15:07] | protect the land, keep the peace, | 保护家园 维持和平 |
[15:09] | but who looks out for us, right? | 但是谁来照顾我们 是吧 |
[15:11] | We all know how the story goes. | 我们都知道故事会怎样 |
[15:13] | But that doesn’t mean we can risk their lives. | 但我们也不能拿他们的生命冒险 |
[15:15] | If we attempt a rescue, Klaus will kill them all. | 如果企图救人 克劳斯会杀了所有人 |
[15:18] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[15:19] | That’s the thing: I don’t know that. | 问题就在这里 我不知道 |
[15:22] | I have absolutely no way of predicting | 我完全预料不到 |
[15:23] | what that man is going to do. | 那个人会做什么 |
[15:25] | When it comes to war, | 要是出现战争 |
[15:27] | there is absolutely no strategist | 没有哪个战略家 |
[15:29] | that is as great as Klaus Mikaelson, | 会比克劳斯·迈克尔森更高明 |
[15:31] | but he needs his brother as his co-captain. | 但他需要他哥的协助 |
[15:32] | He’s got to have Elijah there to rein him in. | 他需要以利亚来约束他 |
[15:37] | I got to get Colette back. | 我得把科莱特弄回来 |
[15:39] | Then let’s ask the cards for guidance, huh? | 那让我们先用牌预测一下吧 |
[15:43] | If Klaus steps out of line, we’ll be the first to know. | 要是克劳斯越界了 我们能最早知道 |
[15:59] | Let him out. Now. | 现在就放了他 |
[16:03] | I’m afraid Josh is far more useful in here. | 恐怕乔什在这里更有用 |
[16:05] | Is that what I’m supposed to tell my guys? Huh? | 那我就这样跟我的人交待吗 |
[16:07] | They already think I’m toeing your line. | 他们已经觉得我受你支配了 |
[16:08] | Your “Guys,” Marcel. | 马塞尔 你的”人” |
[16:11] | The words scrawled on the wall of that house | 那个房子墙上血涂的词语 |
[16:12] | apply to you just as much as they do me. | 不只适用于你 也适用于我 |
[16:15] | Freak. Crossbreed. | 怪物 杂种 |
[16:17] | Perhaps that’s why the vampires are deaf to your demands, | 也许那才是吸血鬼不听你话的原因 |
[16:19] | or are you still pretending to be one of them? | 或者你还假装你和他们是一伙的 |
[16:23] | Those words also apply to your daughter, | 那些话也适用于你的女儿 |
[16:25] | – or did you forget about that? – All of this… | -还是你忘了 -所有的一切 |
[16:28] | is for my daughter. | 都是为了我女儿 |
[16:33] | They took Hayley by force. | 他们用武力带走了海莉 |
[16:36] | They tied her down like an animal, | 像绑动物一样 |
[16:39] | because she’s different, | 就是因为她不一样 |
[16:39] | because they were scared of her. See, that’s their language. | 因为他们怕她 他们会那样说 |
[16:42] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[16:45] | Now they’ll listen. | 现在他们要听话了 |
[16:46] | Josh, I will get you out of here. | 乔什 我会把你弄出去的 |
[16:48] | All right? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[16:49] | How sentimental. Do your job. | 太煽情了 干你的活吧 |
[16:51] | and deliver my next message. | 传我的话 |
[17:02] | Pretty. | 挺漂亮的 |
[17:05] | In a creepy, | 那种毛骨悚然 |
[17:06] | “Don’t get caught alone here at night” Kind of way. | “不要看到我晚上一个人在这里”的漂亮 |
[17:09] | The Saltzman twins found it, like, two years ago. | 两年前萨尔斯曼双胞胎发现了这里 |
[17:12] | Pretty sure it’s their evil mean girl lair. | 很确定是她们恶毒女孩的聚会地点 |
[17:16] | Or they share their father’s love for the bottle. | 也许是和她们爸爸一样喜欢喝酒 |
[17:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:21] | You want to find your mom, | 你想找到你妈妈 |
[17:23] | I got to start with | 我得从 |
[17:24] | how she was taken in the first place. | 她一开始怎么被带走入手 |
[17:28] | I already told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你了 我不知道 |
[17:29] | Someone followed me. | 有人跟踪我了 |
[17:34] | Or there was a problem with your cloaking spell. | 还是你的隐藏咒有问题 |
[17:37] | Maybe you missed a step… | 或许你漏了一步 |
[17:39] | left a loophole open. | 留下了缺陷 |
[17:41] | No, of course I didn’t. | 不 我当然没有 |
[17:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | You were followed. | 你被跟踪了 |
[17:46] | Then we retrace every step you took. | 我们回顾下你的每一步 |
[17:48] | A deconstructing spell magnified with a cup of blood | 用每个碗里的血 |
[17:51] | in each bowl will give us that. | 放大解析咒就能显示出来 |
[17:54] | I know how it works, Aunt Freya. | 我知道怎么做 弗雷娅姑姑 |
[18:14] | Don’t stop. | 不要停 |
[18:18] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[18:19] | It wasn’t enough. | 血不够 |
[18:21] | It’s healing faster than I’m bleeding. | 愈合的速度比血流的快 |
[18:23] | Maybe you shouldn’t have picked a spell | 或许你就不应该选 |
[18:25] | that involved me bleeding out. | 需要让我流血的咒语 |
[18:33] | Which you knew couldn’t happen. | 你知道这不可能 |
[18:37] | You don’t want to do this spell. | 你不想施这个咒语 |
[18:39] | Not particularly, no. | 不是特别想 |
[18:40] | – Why? – Because it isn’t going to work. | -为什么 -因为没有用 |
[18:43] | If there was even a chance of it working, | 要是有这个可能的话 |
[18:45] | don’t you think one of the hundred powerful | 新奥尔良上数百个大女巫中 |
[18:48] | New Orleans witches would have thought of it by now? | 没有人会想不到吗 |
[18:50] | Then why are we wasting time? | 那我们为什么浪费时间 |
[18:54] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你有事情瞒着我 |
[18:59] | Vincent and Ivy think they’ve learned something. | 文森特和艾薇知道点 |
[19:05] | About you. | 你的情况 |
[19:12] | Good-bye letters? | 告别信 |
[19:14] | The hell is Klaus trying to prove? | 克劳斯到底想证明什么 |
[19:15] | Look, I don’t like his methods any more than you do, all right? | 我跟你们一样不喜欢他的方式 好吗 |
[19:18] | But let’s not lose sight of the goal here. | 但我们不要忘了目的是 |
[19:20] | To get Hayley back home safely. | 把海莉平安找回来 |
[19:22] | Why do we care about Hayley? | 我们为什么在乎海莉 |
[19:25] | She’s not one of us. | 她又不是我们的人 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry, “Us”? Look, I’ve only seen your face | 抱歉 什么”我们” 我这辈子才见过你 |
[19:28] | three times in my entire life, all right? | 三次而已 好吗 |
[19:30] | So let’s not start throwing stones about who’s who. | 我们先不要攻击谁是谁 |
[19:33] | You might not know me, | 你可能不了解我 |
[19:35] | but I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[19:38] | You’re a self-made legend. | 你是个白手起家的传奇 |
[19:40] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[19:42] | the vampire with werewolf toxin in his fangs. | 尖牙里有狼人毒液的吸血鬼 |
[19:46] | But perhaps your loyalties | 可能他们对你的忠诚 |
[19:48] | aren’t what they used to be. | 已经跟以往不一样了 |
[19:52] | Fangs that will shut you up | 尖牙只要不到六秒 |
[19:53] | permanently in less than six seconds | 就可以让你永远闭嘴 |
[19:56] | if you don’t fall in line. | 要是你不听话的话 |
[19:58] | It all started when that hybrid | 这一切都源于混血儿 |
[20:01] | killed an innocent vampire. | 杀了一个无辜的吸血鬼 |
[20:02] | And how did the vampires respond? | 吸血鬼是怎么回应的 |
[20:05] | By murdering him. | 你们杀了他 |
[20:06] | He was a threat. | 他是个威胁 |
[20:07] | He was a kid! | 他是个孩子 |
[20:10] | What will it take | 要怎样 |
[20:10] | to get you two to understand, huh? | 你们两个才能明白 |
[20:14] | If Josh dies because of you two, | 乔什要是因为你们死了的话 |
[20:16] | I will bury you both with him. | 我就把你俩和他埋一起 |
[20:22] | Now get out there and find her! | 现在去找她 |
[20:37] | I used to hear all kinds of wild tales about Vincent Griffith. | 我听过文森特·葛里菲兹的传说 |
[20:41] | I could never figure out what was fact and what was fiction. | 我从来都不知道真假 |
[20:44] | Well, what did you hear? | 你听到过什么 |
[20:48] | Strong man full of fire. | 烈火般的强者 |
[20:52] | A good friend. | 好朋友 |
[20:55] | Vicious enemy. | 凶残的敌人 |
[20:58] | A great husband. | 好丈夫 |
[20:59] | Whose wife lost her way. | 他妻子却迷失了方向 |
[21:03] | That’s before my time. I don’t judge. | 不是我这个时代的事 不评价 |
[21:05] | I do. | 我会评价 |
[21:07] | I do. | 我会 |
[21:10] | Long and short of that is | 长短都是 |
[21:12] | I got us both into some dark magic. | 我让我们俩陷入了黑魔法 |
[21:14] | I got out of it, she did not. | 我逃出来了 她没有 |
[21:22] | I took my ex-husband to a burlesque club | 结婚五周年时候我带我前夫 |
[21:24] | on our fifth anniversary. | 去了舞娘俱乐部 |
[21:26] | Should I blame myself because he left me for one of the dancers? | 他跟舞娘跑了 我该怪自己吗 |
[21:29] | Well, how’d you get over that? | 那你是怎么走出来的 |
[21:31] | What, the humiliation? The rage? | 走出什么 羞辱还是愤怒 |
[21:33] | The grief. | 悲伤 |
[21:37] | I tell my friends he was a fool | 我告诉我朋友他是个傻子 |
[21:40] | and I’m a strong woman who deserves better. | 我是个坚强女人 值得找更好的 |
[21:43] | But in truth, | 但其实 |
[21:45] | I read up on vengeance spells. | 我研究复仇咒 |
[21:47] | I cried every night for a year. | 每天晚上哭 哭了一年 |
[21:50] | And then I took up yoga so I could feel beautiful again. | 然后我练了瑜伽 想让自己感觉更美 |
[21:57] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | The idea that you would spend so much | 你居然会花费 |
[22:02] | as a single second feeling | 一秒钟的时间 |
[22:05] | like you’re anything other than… | 觉得自己不 |
[22:09] | beautiful… | 美丽 |
[22:14] | This… | 容颜 |
[22:16] | is fleeting. | 易逝 |
[22:19] | This needed some self-care. | 需要保养 |
[22:22] | So I let go of my rage, I said some prayers, | 所以我放下了愤怒 默默祷告 |
[22:24] | and now here we are. | 然后我们相遇了 |
[22:27] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[22:47] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:50] | Turn them over. | 翻牌 |
[22:57] | Battle. | 战斗 |
[23:03] | Cunning. | 狡诈 |
[23:08] | Loss. | 失败 |
[23:11] | Klaus is grieving, desperate, but… | 克劳斯很悲伤 绝望 但是 |
[23:14] | he’s not erratic. He knows if he pushes us, | 不是不稳定 他知道如果逼我们 |
[23:17] | we’ll revolt. | 我们会反抗 |
[23:19] | Hayley will be lost. | 他会失去海莉 |
[23:20] | But Klaus is playing a larger game here. He’s… | 但克劳斯在下一盘更大的棋 |
[23:24] | walking a fine line. | 他很小心 |
[23:28] | But he’s on the right side of it. | 但他是我们这一边的 |
[23:30] | For now. | 目前还是 |
[23:40] | I sent your hotline squad back to the precinct, | 我让你的服务小组回警局了 |
[23:42] | where they belong. | 那是他们该去的地方 |
[23:43] | They won’t remember a thing. | 他们什么都不会记得 |
[23:46] | They were useful, | 他们很有用 |
[23:47] | unlike the rest of you. | 不像你们这些人 |
[23:49] | They were your playthings. | 他们不过是你的玩物 |
[23:51] | And I think you have enough of those in your dungeon. | 我想你地牢里玩物够多了 |
[23:54] | Your good-bye letters didn’t do any good. | 你的告别信没任何作用 |
[23:57] | And now, instead of searching, the vampires and the werewolves | 现在吸血鬼和狼人都不找人了 |
[23:59] | are back in their corners, paranoid. | 都回去了 开始猜忌 |
[24:02] | It was your motivational speaking | 是你没激励成功 |
[24:03] | that failed, not my letters. | 不是我的信有问题 |
[24:05] | Hey, look, I don’t know what happened between you and Elijah. | 我不知道你和以利亚发生了什么 |
[24:08] | And if he were here, he would know exactly what to say, | 他要是在这里 他知道该说什么 |
[24:10] | but he’s not. I am. | 但他不在 我在 |
[24:12] | And I’m saying you misplayed this. | 要我说你失误了 |
[24:15] | Let the prisoners go. | 放囚犯走 |
[24:18] | You think I should be weak, | 你觉得我应该软弱 |
[24:20] | just give in to my enemy. | 向敌人投降么 |
[24:23] | If keeping Hayley alive makes you weak, yes. | 要是你的软弱能让海莉活着 就得这样 |
[24:26] | Don’t presume to lecture me. | 别想教训我 |
[24:29] | For centuries, I have bent the will of countless fools | 几百年来 我让无数傻子服从我 |
[24:32] | to do my bidding because they feared me. | 因为他们怕我 |
[24:34] | I know how to protect this family. | 我知道怎么保护我的家人 |
[24:36] | This is my family. For the last seven years, | 这七年以来,这是我的家人 |
[24:38] | I have been a phone call away whenever Hope needed me. | 霍普需要我 我电话随叫随到 |
[24:42] | I am trying | 我是要 |
[24:43] | to talk you out of making the biggest mistake of your life. | 说服你别犯错后悔一辈子 |
[24:46] | To protect you from yourself. | 防止你伤害你自己 |
[24:48] | So you don’t have to tell Hope that | 然后不用告诉霍普 |
[24:49] | you’re the reason that her mother is dead. | 她妈是因为你死掉的 |
[24:50] | He knew! | 他知道 |
[24:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:55] | Elijah knew who he was, and he still told me to leave. | 以利亚知道他是谁 但还是让我走 |
[24:57] | I begged him. | 我求过他 |
[25:00] | He didn’t want anything to do with any of us. | 但他不想和我们扯上关系 |
[25:06] | He’s gone, Marcellus. | 他走了 马塞勒斯 |
[25:09] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[25:13] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[25:15] | I do. Look, I understand the pain. | 我懂 我理解你的痛苦 |
[25:18] | But you got to move through it, okay? | 但是你得挺过来 可以吗 |
[25:21] | You can’t let it cloud your judgment. | 你不能让它影响你 |
[25:22] | Not with Hayley’s life on the line. | 特别是现在海莉命悬一线的时候 |
[25:47] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[25:58] | They mutilated her. | 他们伤害她了 |
[26:03] | Something’s changed. | 情况变了 |
[26:05] | The death card. | 死亡牌 |
[26:07] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 别 |
[26:11] | Klaus, wait. | 克劳斯 等下 |
[26:12] | – They’re goading you. – And they will pay. | -他们在刺激你 -他们会负责的 |
[26:14] | If you kill those hostages, then what do you think… | 如果你现在杀了人质 然后呢 |
[26:21] | Klaus, I am telling you right now, | 克劳斯 我现在告诉你 |
[26:24] | I am the only friend you’ve got. | 我是你唯一的朋友 |
[26:25] | Marcel, please, I’m going out of my mind here. | 马塞尔 我要疯了 |
[26:28] | Look at what they’ve done to Hayley. | 你看他们怎样对海莉的 |
[26:31] | I don’t do well without Elijah. | 我没有以利亚就不行 |
[26:39] | Just let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[26:46] | If I break the barrier spell, we can get out here and… | 如果我打破屏障咒 我们就能离开了 |
[26:48] | And then he can make a game out of hunting his prey. | 然后他就开始猎杀游戏了 |
[26:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[26:51] | I bet the three of us could get a jump on him. | 我打赌我们三个能打过他 |
[26:53] | Said the guy whose last words will be “Oops.” | 估计你的遗言就会变成“完了” |
[26:57] | I’m sorry, I can’t just sit here and wait to die. | 抱歉 我不能在这里坐着等死 |
[27:18] | Klaus, | 克劳斯 |
[27:19] | don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[27:26] | I warned you, Klaus. | 我警告你了 克劳斯 |
[27:28] | All the good people that you’ve feasted on, | 你猎杀的那些好人 |
[27:30] | all that innocent blood that you’ve spilled, | 那些无辜者流的血 |
[27:33] | it’s time you gave that back. | 你现在得还回来 |
[27:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[28:03] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[28:05] | You said you’d stop him. | 你说过你会阻止他 |
[28:08] | Look, I didn’t want any of this. | 我也不想这样 |
[28:09] | What you wanted w-was to slide back into town | 你只想溜回来 |
[28:12] | a-and run things like you used to. | 像过去样支配这个城市 |
[28:14] | And while you were out there stomping around, | 你在践踏别人 |
[28:16] | alienating everyone, I had your back. | 疏远每个人时 是我给你撑着 |
[28:24] | And now look. | 你看看现在 |
[28:30] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[28:36] | Well, | 好了 |
[28:38] | I have a witch to bury. | 我现在得去埋葬一个女巫 |
[28:43] | You can take care of that mess. | 你处理你的麻烦吧 |
[28:54] | So I’m, like, cursed? | 所以 我就像被诅咒了 |
[28:56] | Predicted to be the downfall of what, my family? | 预言说我会带来灭亡 是我家的灭亡 |
[28:59] | New Orleans? | 还是新奥尔良 |
[29:01] | The world? | 还是全世界 |
[29:05] | I… I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:07] | But you deserve to know what’s going on. | 但是你得知道当前的情况 |
[29:11] | And we both need to prepare for the possibility that… | 我们都得准备好面对各种可能 |
[29:14] | things might not work out the way we want them to. | 事情可能不是我们想的那样 |
[29:17] | You mean for my mom to die? | 你是说我妈会死掉吗 |
[29:21] | For what happens inside of you | 因为你自身的原因 |
[29:24] | any time tragedy strikes. | 随时可能发生的悲剧 |
[29:28] | For when your emotions are tested in ways | 那时你的情绪会受到各种考验 |
[29:32] | you couldn’t even imagine. | 你都无法想象 |
[29:33] | How can anyone prepare for that? | 任何人都不可能准备好 |
[29:38] | You aren’t just anyone, Hope. | 霍普 你不是任何人 |
[29:42] | You’re a firstborn Mikaelson witch with… | 你是迈克尔森家族的初代女巫 |
[29:46] | a terrifying amount of power, | 有着可怕的力量 |
[29:48] | even without the darkness | 就算你家人帮你防范 |
[29:50] | that your family is keeping you away from. | 的黑暗力量的影响 |
[29:53] | So, what? I’m so sensitive, | 那又怎样 我那么敏感 |
[29:55] | everyone’s afraid I’m just gonna flip out? | 大家都怕我失控吗 |
[29:59] | Well, when people like you and me flip out, | 像你我这样的人失控的话 |
[30:01] | entire villages can burn. | 会毁掉整个村庄 |
[30:10] | Look… | 听我说 |
[30:14] | I know what it’s like to have your family | 我理解当整个家庭把你 |
[30:17] | thrust you into a situation | 置于那种处境 |
[30:19] | where the world is on your shoulders and… | 全世界都压在你肩上 |
[30:23] | you’re not at all sure if you have the strength to carry it. | 你也不确定你能否承担 |
[30:28] | And how’s that working for you? | 那你处理得怎样 |
[30:31] | Not well. | 不好 |
[30:34] | It’s why I’m not with the woman I love. | 所以我没和我爱的女人在一起 |
[30:39] | So then why don’t you just… go back | 那你为什么不直接回去 |
[30:42] | and deal with that and leave me to go try and find my mother. | 处理自己的事 让去找我妈 |
[30:46] | Hope, stop. | 霍普 停下 |
[30:47] | Why? So you can keep stalling me? | 为什么 所以你可以总拖着我 |
[30:49] | You can’t shut down, or it’ll eat you up inside. | 你如果不能停的话 会毁了你自己的 |
[30:51] | – Leave me alone. – Hope… | -离我远点 -霍普 |
[30:52] | I said leave me alone! | 我叫你离我远点 |
[30:57] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[31:05] | Are you ready to talk now? | 现在可以聊聊了吗 |
[31:22] | You’re a fool. | 你是个傻子 |
[31:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:26] | Because I fell for your sob story about Elijah? | 因为我会相信以利亚的悲伤故事 |
[31:29] | That even true? | 那是真的吗 |
[31:30] | Every word of it. | 每个字都是 |
[31:32] | Even at our most estranged, there was always a trace | 即使我们关系最差时 我都能感到 |
[31:35] | of the brother I loved, but not anymore. | 一丝兄弟感情 现在没了 |
[31:39] | Every part of him was unfamiliar. | 完全不认识他了 |
[31:45] | I promised Hope I’d bring her mother home safely. | 我答应过霍普我会把她母亲安全带回家 |
[31:48] | And instead, you turned the city upside down. | 但你却把这城市翻了个底朝天 |
[31:51] | That was always the plan. | 本来就是这计划 |
[31:54] | Put the pressure on and see how the factions react. | 施加压力 看种族怎么反应 |
[31:59] | Vincent and the witches worked with us. | 文森特和女巫都在和我们合作 |
[32:01] | The wolves were prepared to die for their Alpha, | 狼人们愿意为首领献出生命 |
[32:03] | but the vampires… | 但吸血鬼 |
[32:07] | They did nothing but resist. | 他们做的只有抵抗 |
[32:09] | They were always threatened by the freaks | 他们一直都被我们这样的 |
[32:11] | and the crossbreeds like us. | 怪物和杂种所威胁 |
[32:16] | A vampire took Hayley, | 是吸血鬼抓走了海莉 |
[32:18] | so that those who care for her would suffer. | 好让那些在乎她的人受罪 |
[32:23] | They’re keeping her alive for now. | 他们现在还让她活着 |
[32:25] | This is a game, and they’re enjoying it. | 这是个游戏 他们很享受 |
[32:28] | Yeah, and you’re playing right into that game. | 是的 你完全中了他们的圈套 |
[32:30] | You may have gotten the answers that you needed, | 你也许得到了你想要的答案 |
[32:32] | but you didn’t get Hayley back, | 但你没有找到海莉 |
[32:33] | and now you’ve alienated an entire city. | 现在你与整座城市为敌 |
[32:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:38] | I can’t save her if they don’t fear me. | 如果他们不害怕我 我就不能救她 |
[32:44] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[32:54] | The King has spoken, and we all come running. | 国王发话了 我们都要跑这来听命 |
[32:58] | Yeah, well, he said he had news about Klaus. | 他说他有关于克劳斯的消息 |
[33:01] | Personally, I’d like a front row seat for this one. | 个人来说 我想要在前排观看 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:15] | Now, I know that most of you feel | 我知道你们都觉得 |
[33:17] | that I have been mistaken in some of my decisions lately. | 我最近的决策有些错误 |
[33:20] | You feel that I’ve been living in the past, | 你们觉得我还活在过去 |
[33:23] | in the days when I was king, | 我是国王的日子里 |
[33:24] | calling the shots, and my word was law. | 习惯了发号施令 我的话语就是律法 |
[33:27] | And I have to admit… you’re right. | 我得承认 你们的感觉没错 |
[33:31] | I wanted to rule through trust, | 我曾想过通过信任 |
[33:33] | and through goodwill and consent. | 善意和认同来统治 |
[33:36] | But as I said, I made a mistake. | 但正如我所说 我错了 |
[33:39] | I lost control of you, | 我对你们失去了控制 |
[33:42] | but… | 但… |
[33:44] | no more. | 现在不会了 |
[33:47] | Until I can trust all of you to fall in line, | 在我能相信你们都能乖乖听话 |
[33:50] | and until Hayley Marshall is found, I am changing the rules. | 还有海莉·马歇尔被找到前 我要改变规则 |
[33:54] | First, | 首先 |
[33:55] | I’m restricting your movements. | 我要限制你们的行动 |
[33:57] | No more daylight rings. | 没收所有的日光戒指 |
[33:58] | What? You have no right to do that. | 什么 你没有这样做的权力 |
[34:01] | You’re not one of us anymore. | 你再也不是我们之中的一员了 |
[34:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:09] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[34:10] | What we are… is in charge. | 我们是统治者 |
[34:17] | Break the rules, defy our orders, | 要是你们打破规则 违抗命令 |
[34:19] | no more head garden. Just your head. | 没有什么被活埋 立马斩首 |
[34:25] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[34:43] | Is it just me, or is this room | 只有我这么觉得吗 |
[34:45] | starting to get a reputation? | 感觉这房间开始有点名气了 |
[34:49] | Henry jumped, and you look like you might. | 亨利从这跳下去了 你看起来也想往下跳 |
[34:57] | I had kind of a day. | 我今天过得很不顺心 |
[35:00] | Your mom? | 你妈妈的事吗 |
[35:03] | No sign of her. | 她还失踪着 |
[35:05] | And according to my aunt, | 而且我阿姨跟我说 |
[35:08] | all of the witches in New Orleans think | 新奥尔良所有的女巫都觉得 |
[35:10] | that I’m gonna melt the city if she doesn’t come home. | 如果她不回家 我就会熔掉整座城市 |
[35:16] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[35:19] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[35:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:23] | I think I’m just tired of everyone being so scared of me. | 我想我只是厌倦了大家都这么怕我 |
[35:28] | That’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[35:35] | Now’s the part that you’re supposed to say that you’re not. | 你现在应该说你不怕我 |
[35:39] | Oh, I’m terrified. | 我怕死了 |
[35:42] | But I’m kind of a risk-taker. | 但我喜欢冒险 |
[35:54] | That’s my cue. | 我该走了 |
[36:04] | A private audience with the boy who sweats diamonds. | 和汗水像钻石的男孩私会 |
[36:08] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry… for exploding like that. | 对不起 我不该让情绪失控 |
[36:16] | No. You shouldn’t be. | 是的 不该失控 |
[36:19] | Look, you didn’t ask for any of this. | 听着 这些都不是你自愿选择的 |
[36:22] | You didn’t start it. | 不是你开始的 |
[36:24] | But I’m the end of it. | 但将由我来结束 |
[36:27] | Right? One way or another? | 是吧 不管好坏 |
[36:35] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在要做什么 |
[37:32] | Our crew has been part of Carnival season | 在城市建立初始 我们的种族 |
[37:35] | since this city’s earliest days. | 就是狂欢节的一部分 |
[37:37] | Through every tragedy, we uphold the tradition of celebration. | 通过悲剧 我们坚持庆祝的传统 |
[37:43] | Tonight, we parade in Colette’s honor. | 今晚 我们祭奠科莱特游行 |
[37:45] | We will lead her down our streets, | 我们会带着她走过街道 |
[37:48] | and we will remember what we all stand for. | 我们会谨记我们的立场 |
[37:51] | The spirit. | 我们的精神 |
[37:53] | The earth. | 这片土地 |
[37:55] | This city. | 这座城市 |
[37:57] | Together as one. | 全族一心 |
[37:59] | Together as one! | 全族一心 |
[38:01] | Together as one! | 全族一心 |
[38:03] | Together as one! Together as one! | 全族一心 全族一心 |
[38:07] | Together as one! Together as one! | 全族一心 全族一心 |
[38:10] | Together as one! Together as one! | 全族一心 全族一心 |
[38:49] | War has been declared on our people. | 有人向我们种族宣战了 |
[38:51] | First, the vampires kill a boy | 先是吸血鬼杀害了我族的男孩 |
[38:53] | at the beginning of his journey. | 在他人生的大好时光的初始 |
[38:56] | And then someone abducts our Alpha. | 然后又绑架了我们的首领 |
[38:59] | And now our fate is in the hands of Klaus Mikaelson, | 现在我们的命运在克劳斯·迈克尔森手上 |
[39:02] | a madman who denies his roots to our community, | 一个拒绝承认自己在我们社区根源的疯子 |
[39:06] | killing an irreplaceable friend. | 杀害我们无可替代的朋友 |
[39:14] | We are on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[39:16] | And we need to be ready to fight. | 我们需要随时备战 |
[39:48] | I knew you weren’t gonna stay down for too long. | 我就知道你不会一直毫无音信 |
[39:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:54] | You can take your time commemorating your dead, | 现在你可以尽情祭奠你的朋友 |
[39:58] | but when you’re done, Marcel and I need your help. | 结束后 马塞尔和我需要你的帮忙 |
[40:00] | We know that it was a vampire | 我们知道是吸血鬼 |
[40:02] | who took Hayley, and with your magic… | 带走了海莉 以你的魔法 |
[40:04] | You must be out of your mind, Klaus. | 你肯定是疯了 克劳斯 |
[40:05] | I’m not doing any magic for you. | 我不会再为你施任何的魔法了 |
[40:08] | Matter of fact, I must be out of my mind, | 实际上 应该是我疯了 |
[40:09] | because I thought you had it in you. | 因为我觉得你内心深处有善意 |
[40:12] | I really thought that you had the potential | 我真的以为你有潜力 |
[40:13] | to be a better man. | 能成为一个好人 |
[40:18] | But after this? | 但在这一切之后 |
[40:24] | No, sir. | 我拒绝 |
[40:25] | The witches are done being on call for you. | 女巫们不会再听从你的使唤了 |
[40:28] | All you know how to do is use and abuse. | 你只知道利用和滥用 |
[40:30] | You treat us like we’re pawns. | 你把我们当做棋子 |
[40:32] | Like we’re pawns | 当做你们家族无尽的 |
[40:33] | in your family’s endless self-defeating schemes. | 自我毁灭阴谋中的棋子 |
[40:39] | No more. | 不会再有了 |
[40:41] | But congratulations. | 但恭喜你 |
[40:43] | You made it back to the top of the food chain. | 你又回到了食物链的顶端 |
[40:47] | But let me tell you something. | 但让我告诉你 |
[40:48] | If you come after my witches again, it is going to be a war, | 如果你再伤害我的女巫 战争就会打响 |
[40:51] | and I don’t mean a war between you and the covens. | 不是你和女巫团之间的战争 |
[40:53] | I mean a war between you and me. | 是你和我之间的战争 |
[40:57] | And I hope you get that. | 我希望你能听进去 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:17] | Where’s Vincent? | 文森特呢 |
[41:18] | – We’re on our own. – None of this makes sense. | -我们只能靠自己了 -这不合理 |
[41:20] | What could Hayley have done to deserve this? | 海莉做了什么值得被这样对待 |
[41:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:34] | A message… | 一条信息 |
[41:38] | from enemies I thought I buried long, long ago. | 来自一个我以为早就被我埋葬的敌人 |