时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I need your help, Caroline. Hope is dying. | 我需要你的帮助 卡洛琳 霍普要死了 |
[00:04] | She consumed the dark magic, | 她吸收了黑魔法 |
[00:06] | and now it’s consuming her. | 现在黑魔法在吞噬她 |
[00:07] | She won’t survive tonight’s full moon. | 她活不过今晚的满月了 |
[00:09] | She triggered her curse? | 她触发了诅咒吗 |
[00:11] | I need your daughters. | 我需要你的女儿们 |
[00:12] | They’re siphoner witches. It’s what they were born to do. | 她们是虹吸女巫 这是她们与生俱来的能力 |
[00:15] | – Siphon magic from one thing… – And put it in another. | -能够取出魔法 -然后放到别处 |
[00:18] | When you’re mid-transformation, | 你在变身途中时 |
[00:19] | the Saltzman girls will be able | 萨尔斯曼家女孩们就可以 |
[00:20] | to siphon the magic out of you. | 吸取你体内的魔法力量 |
[00:22] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[00:23] | I’ll dispose of the magic later. | 我晚点再处理那些魔法 |
[00:24] | After they siphon it from Hope, | 等她们从霍普体内吸出魔法 |
[00:27] | what are they supposed to do with it? | 又该怎么办呢 |
[00:28] | They’ll put it in me. When the power is in me, | 会放到我体内 等魔法进了我的身体 |
[00:31] | there’s only one way to make sure it’s gone for good. | 只有一个办法能够保证它永远消失 |
[00:33] | Someone needs to kill me. | 得有人杀了我 |
[00:36] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[00:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[00:41] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[00:42] | Walk away, Elijah. You shouldn’t be here for this. | 你走吧 以利亚 你不应该在这里 |
[00:43] | Put it down and let’s talk. | 放下 我们聊聊 |
[00:45] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[00:47] | It’s time to end this chapter, | 是时候做个了结了 |
[00:48] | get rid of the dark magic once and for all. | 彻底摆脱黑魔法 |
[00:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:53] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:57] | Get her out of here. | 送她离开 |
[00:59] | – Your death is not the answer. – Death? | -你的死不是答案 -死 |
[01:02] | Wh-What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[01:06] | They put it into you. | 他们把魔法放进了你体内 |
[01:09] | But you told me that they put it into something safe, | 但你跟我说 她们放在了安全的地方 |
[01:11] | and instead, you use my first transition to trick me. | 可你却用我第一次变身来骗我 |
[01:15] | So what happens, | 那怎么着 |
[01:16] | you just kill yourself and the magic goes away? | 你自杀 然后魔法就消失了吗 |
[01:20] | And you’re gonna let him go through with this? | 你要坐视他这样做吗 |
[01:22] | I don’t need his permission to save your life! | 我救你不需要他的允许 |
[01:24] | Come back with me to New Orleans, Niklaus. | 跟我一起回新奥尔良吧 尼克劳斯 |
[01:26] | – We’ll find another way. – We both know that’s not gonna happen. | -我们再想办法 -我们都知道这不可能 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry, Hope. | 对不起 霍普 |
[01:33] | I’ve made my decision. | 我意已决 |
[01:35] | And I’ve made mine. | 我也一样 |
[01:52] | Just when I thought he was showing | 我才刚觉得我们的兄弟 |
[01:53] | the vaguest signs of maturity, | 稍微有点成熟了 |
[01:57] | our brother makes a unilateral decision | 他又单方面作出决定 |
[01:59] | that leaves the rest of us stewing in his melodrama. | 把我们都困在他导演的闹剧里 |
[02:01] | His death is not a melodrama. | 他的死不是闹剧 |
[02:03] | Well, he’s spiraling. | 反正不安生 |
[02:05] | This energy feeds on anger, and our brother– as we know– | 这种能量以愤怒为食 而据我们所知 |
[02:07] | has enough to set the world on fire. | 他的怒火可以燃烧整个世界 |
[02:09] | How many times are we going to play this game? | 这个游戏我们还要玩几次 |
[02:11] | Right, calamity and doom approaches our brother, | 每次灾祸即将降临到他的头上 |
[02:13] | and then, all of a sudden, a trapdoor appears and, | 就会突然出现一扇暗门 |
[02:15] | poof, he escapes. | 他逃得无影无踪 |
[02:18] | He’s a cockroach that will outlive us all. | 他是打不死的小强 比我们活得都久 |
[02:20] | And we’re immortal. | 而我们还是永生的 |
[02:22] | And what if it’s different this time? | 也许这次不一样呢 |
[02:24] | What if he figures out a way to end it all? | 也许他想到了结束一切的办法 |
[02:26] | I don’t think he would notice or care | 我认为他应该不会在乎 |
[02:29] | that I wasn’t there to witness it. | 我是否在场目睹一切 |
[02:31] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going home. | 恕我失陪 我要回家了 |
[02:36] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[02:38] | Will he? | 会吗 |
[02:45] | Your dad is strong, | 你父亲很强大 |
[02:47] | but that works against him here. | 但这对他没有好处 |
[02:50] | The energy will feed off of that strength. | 那股力量会以他的强大为食 |
[02:53] | He’ll quickly go mad, and… | 他会很快疯狂 然后… |
[02:55] | it won’t be long before he’s unrecognizable | 很快他就会变得面目全非 |
[02:57] | and impossibly dangerous to all of us. | 给我们造成巨大的威胁 |
[03:02] | Okay. Well, how long does that take? | 好吧 大概要多长时间 |
[03:05] | Days? | 几天 |
[03:08] | More like… hours. | 应该说是 几小时 |
[03:13] | So, today? | 是今天之内吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:21] | All right. Then we’re gonna have to pull the darkness out of him, | 好吧 那我们得把黑暗从他身体里抽出 |
[03:23] | divide it up again. | 再次分开 |
[03:24] | And then we end up where we started, | 那我们又回到了最开始的地方 |
[03:26] | with the family scattered to the corners of the world | 家族里每个人散落在世界各地 |
[03:28] | until something calls them back. | 直到被召唤回来 |
[03:31] | Well, then we keep him asleep, okay? | 那我们让他一直沉睡 可以吗 |
[03:32] | He won’t be angry when he’s asleep. | 他睡着的时候是不会生气的 |
[03:34] | We’ll just brick him up in the Head Garden. | 我们只要把他封在头颅花园里 |
[03:35] | That’ll at least slow it down. | 至少能够减缓进程 |
[03:39] | I need you to hear me on this, Hope. | 我需要你听我说 霍普 |
[03:44] | There’s not enough magic in the world | 世界上没有足够的魔法 |
[03:47] | to slow this down. | 能够减缓这个进程 |
[03:56] | Wake up, boy. | 醒醒吧 孩子 |
[04:01] | Wake… up. | 醒醒 |
[04:04] | Now. | 快点 |
[04:13] | Put down by your own daughter. | 你被自己的女儿打倒 |
[04:16] | You are a waste | 你是个废物 |
[04:17] | and yet another stain on my legacy. | 而且再次让我脸上蒙羞 |
[04:20] | Shut your damn mouth. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[04:22] | Don’t, Klaus. | 不要 克劳斯 |
[04:24] | He’s just trying to bait you. | 他只是想激你 |
[04:28] | Camille? | 卡米尔 |
[04:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[04:34] | Could you be more… pathetic? | 你还能… 更可悲一点吗 |
[04:37] | Get on your feet, son! | 站起来 儿子 |
[04:39] | Find your daughter | 去找你女儿 |
[04:41] | and show her how we dole out | 好好教教她 |
[04:43] | discipline in this family! | 什么叫家有家规 |
[04:45] | Don’t talk about my daughter. | 你别说我女儿的事 |
[04:54] | Perhaps you should have followed your first instincts. | 也许你确实应该听从第一直觉 |
[04:58] | You should’ve murdered that girl before she was ever born. | 应该在她出生之前就把她杀了 |
[05:01] | She’s the single reason for your feeble state. | 你如此虚弱都是她一手造成的 |
[05:05] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[05:07] | The girl is right upstairs. | 那女孩就在楼上 |
[05:11] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[05:13] | Kill your daughter. | 杀了你女儿 |
[05:16] | It’s the only way to make it right. | 只有这样才能挽回一切 |
[05:19] | Don’t listen to him, Klaus. | 别听他的 克劳斯 |
[05:21] | You need to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[05:22] | Run. Just… run. | 跑 快跑 |
[05:42] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[05:44] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝对不可能 |
[05:52] | So it’s true. | 是真的 |
[05:54] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[05:55] | It’s Mardi Gras out there. | 今天是狂欢节 |
[05:56] | The streets’ll be packed to the rafters. | 街上肯定全是人 |
[05:59] | Well, he’ll be the one foaming at the mouth and ranting. | 他会是口吐白沫不停咆哮的那个 |
[06:01] | Yeah, exactly. Which is why I don’t think | 对 没错 这就是为什么我觉得 |
[06:03] | it’s such a good idea for you to be out there. | 你离开那里不是个什么好主意 |
[06:05] | It’s better than being fatherless. | 总比没有爸爸强 |
[06:30] | Hey, Hope. Hope. | 霍普 霍普 |
[06:32] | Come on, Hope. | 回来 霍普 |
[06:33] | We both know firsthand what he’s up against. | 我们都很清楚他要对抗什么 |
[06:35] | The voices, the rage. | 那些声音 暴怒 |
[06:36] | He’s in this mess because he’s trying to save me. | 他陷入困境都是因为他想要救我 |
[06:38] | Just like always. | 就像往常一样 |
[06:39] | Look, you put him down, he got back up. | 你放倒他 他还会醒过来 |
[06:40] | You put him down again, the same thing’s gonna happen. | 你再放倒他 还是一样的 |
[06:42] | So, what, I’m an orphan at 15? | 所以怎样 我要当一个15岁的孤儿吗 |
[06:45] | God, you guys are always | 老天 你们总是说 |
[06:46] | saying that I need someone to take care of me. | 要有人来照顾我 |
[06:47] | Well, who’s gonna take care of me if he goes? | 那如果他死了谁来照顾我 |
[06:50] | Uncle Elijah? | 以利亚叔叔吗 |
[06:51] | You? | 你吗 |
[06:53] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不可能 |
[06:54] | Because you have your own never-ending life to live. | 因为你还要过你永无止境的生活 |
[06:56] | So, Marcel, just go | 马歇尔 你走吧 |
[06:57] | and let me have my last moment with my father. | 让我和我爸爸一起度过最后的时光 |
[07:06] | Hope! | 霍普 |
[07:07] | It’s as if he’s everywhere and nowhere at the same time. | 就像是他无处不在 但是又无处可寻 |
[07:11] | There’s death all around him. | 他周围充斥着死亡 |
[07:13] | I should’ve taken the power when I had the chance. | 我应该在我有机会的时候吸取那些黑魔法的 |
[07:16] | I’ll look for a spell to ease his pain. | 我会去找能缓解他疼痛的咒语 |
[07:19] | But first we have to find him. | 但首先我们得找到他 |
[07:22] | This isn’t your fault, Elijah. | 这不是你的错 以利亚 |
[07:25] | All I have ever wanted | 我一直想要的 |
[07:26] | was to silence my brother’s shame and despair. | 就只是让我弟弟从羞愧和失望中安静下来 |
[07:32] | If Niklaus destroys himself | 如果尼克劳斯要在痛苦和 |
[07:33] | in a rampage of torment and bloodshed, we will… | 杀戮中毁灭自己 我们… |
[07:42] | He can’t die like this. | 他不可能那么死去 |
[07:44] | I won’t allow it. | 我不允许 |
[07:53] | He’s in the Quarter. | 他在法属区 |
[07:56] | The dark magic is all around him. | 黑魔法围绕着他 |
[08:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[08:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:16] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[08:19] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[08:21] | Do it, boy. | 动手吧 孩子 |
[08:24] | Kill your daughter. | 杀了你女儿 |
[08:27] | It’s the only way to make it right. | 这是唯一能够回到正轨的办法 |
[08:31] | I know your heart, Klaus. | 我了解你的内心 克劳斯 |
[08:34] | You’re so much better than this. | 你绝不至于堕落于此 |
[08:48] | You once had a blue binder with a raven on the side. | 你曾经有一个蓝色的活页夹 侧面印着一只乌鸦 |
[08:53] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[08:54] | Come on Freya. We’ve searched for this. | 来吧 弗雷娅 我们已经找过了 |
[08:57] | And this is just one of those things that’s not fixable. | 这和其他东西一样 什么都没用 |
[08:59] | Ivy once told me of a cycling spell. | 艾薇原来给我说过一个循环咒语 |
[09:02] | And I thought I could use it to offload | 我想我可以用那个 |
[09:04] | some of the darkness onto someone else. | 把一些黑魔法转移到其他人身上 |
[09:06] | You know, it’s-it’s temporary, | 你知道 虽然那是暂时的 |
[09:08] | but… I thought it could clear Klaus’s mind enough | 但是 我想那也许能让克劳斯的脑子清楚一些 |
[09:12] | so that he might enjoy his last moments. | 那样他就可以享受他最后的时刻了 |
[09:22] | Why are you packing your stuff into boxes? | 为什么你要把东西装进箱子里 |
[09:28] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[09:31] | I need a clean slate. | 我需要重新开始 |
[09:35] | I’m leaving New Orleans. | 我要离开新奥尔良了 |
[09:39] | For how long? | 离开多久 |
[09:41] | For good, Freya. | 永远 弗雷娅 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:47] | Well, then, I need to tell you something. | 那 我需要告诉你一件事情 |
[09:49] | And I know that right now is not exactly the right moment, | 我知道现在不是说这个的好时机 |
[09:53] | and I was going to wait for Keelin to get back | 我本来打算等基琳从湖边小屋回来再说 |
[09:55] | from the lake house, but if you’re really leaving… | 但是如果你真的要走的话… |
[09:59] | After a lot of talk, | 经过一系列的讨论 |
[10:01] | we decided to start a family. | 我们决定组建一个家庭 |
[10:04] | And we wanted someone who we really cared about | 我们希望找一个我们真正在乎 |
[10:10] | and respected | 而且尊重的人 |
[10:11] | to be the father of our child. | 来做我们孩子的父亲 |
[10:15] | Now, don’t say anything right now. | 现在 什么都先别说 |
[10:18] | – Freya. – Okay, just, | -弗雷娅 -好 先 |
[10:19] | – think about it. – Freya. | -先考虑考虑 -弗雷娅 |
[10:20] | Just let the idea wash over you, | 就让这个想法过一下你的脑子 |
[10:22] | – and just really consider it. – Freya. | -然后仔细考虑考虑 -弗雷娅 |
[10:28] | Blue binder, raven on the side. | 蓝色活页夹 侧面印一只乌鸦 |
[10:30] | This is, this is it. | 就是 就是这个 |
[10:33] | We’re not done talking. | 我们还没说完 |
[10:37] | You’re lucky I didn’t turn you | 你该庆幸我没有让你成为 |
[10:39] | into the world’s blondest roadkill. | 丧命在路上的金发美人 |
[10:40] | And you’re lucky I didn’t crush your car | 你应该庆幸我没把你的车像玩具一样砸烂 |
[10:41] | like a toy, you selfish prat. | 你这个自私的蠢货 |
[10:43] | Our brother needs us and you scamper off like a rodent. | 我们的哥哥需要我们而你却像只老鼠一样逃走了 |
[10:46] | Oh, you’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说 |
[10:47] | Shouldn’t you be planning | 你不应该在计划着 |
[10:48] | your next epic jilt of dear Marcel? | 下次如何抛弃你亲爱的马歇尔吗 |
[10:51] | You know, happiness | 你知道的 幸福 |
[10:52] | is a choice you’re incapable of accepting. | 是一个你无法拥有的选择 |
[10:55] | Go to hell, Kol. | 去死吧 科尔 |
[10:56] | No, dear sister. | 不 亲爱的姐姐 |
[10:58] | I’m going home to the woman I love, | 我要回家去找我深爱的女人 |
[11:00] | instead of wallowing in this toxic, | 而不是陷入这个我们称之为家族的 |
[11:02] | codependent nightmare we call family. | 令人产生阴影相互依赖的噩梦里 |
[11:04] | You know, that man | 你知道的 那个人 |
[11:05] | has daggered us more times than can be counted. | 用匕首刺了我们数不清多少次 |
[11:07] | So if this is Niklaus’s way | 所以如果这是尼克劳斯 |
[11:09] | of finally biting the big one, | 最终了结人生的方式 |
[11:11] | we should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝 |
[11:13] | What I’m celebrating | 我要庆祝的是 |
[11:14] | is the fact that he has matured. | 他已经成熟了 |
[11:16] | For once in his narcissistic life, | 在他自恋的一生中 |
[11:18] | he’s doing something for the rest of us. | 至少还为我们做过一些事情 |
[11:20] | If we turn our backs on him now, | 如果我们现在背弃他 |
[11:21] | then we are no better than the monster he’s been to us. | 那就跟原来那么对我们的恶魔没什么两样 |
[11:23] | I never said I was better. | 我从没说过我比他好 |
[11:26] | You all bought in to always and forever. | 你们总说着直到永远 |
[11:30] | I didn’t. | 我不认同 |
[11:32] | You really don’t care? | 你真的不在乎吗 |
[11:34] | I don’t. | 不在乎 |
[11:39] | Then you are even less of a man than I thought you were. | 那你比我认为的更不是个男人 |
[11:50] | ♪ Hey, girl, got no regrets ♪ | ♪嗨 姑娘 不要遗憾♪ |
[11:52] | ♪ That might have been the best love yet ♪ | ♪这也许是迄今为止最好的爱了♪ |
[11:55] | ♪ It’s a good-bye world ♪ | ♪这是个别离的世界♪ |
[11:58] | ♪ Just passing through it ♪ | ♪就让往事如烟散去♪ |
[12:03] | ♪ And don’t worry ♪ | ♪不要担心♪ |
[12:04] | ♪ I’ll be all right ♪ | ♪我会一切都好♪ |
[12:05] | ♪ I’m out of the dark and into the light ♪ | ♪我走出了黑暗现即将走向光明♪ |
[12:09] | ♪ It’s a good-bye world ♪ | ♪这是个别离的世界♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ Just passing through it ♪ | ♪就让往事随烟散去♪ |
[12:16] | ♪ Don’t cry ♪ | ♪不要哭泣♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ Just because you’re leaving ♪ | ♪只是因为你将要离开♪ |
[12:23] | ♪ It’s all right ♪ | ♪没关系的♪ |
[12:26] | ♪ It’s a good-bye world ♪ | ♪这是个别离的世界♪ |
[12:33] | ♪ It’s a good-bye world ♪ | ♪ 这是个别离的世界 ♪ |
[13:00] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[13:03] | What I’ve always done. | 我一直在做的事 |
[13:06] | Followed you into the fire. | 跟着你下火海 |
[13:10] | Freya channeled some of the dark energy into me. | 弗雷娅把一些黑魔法传给了我 |
[13:12] | It won’t last for long. | 不会持续很久 |
[13:13] | It should clear your mind, though. | 但是应该可以让你保持清醒 |
[13:15] | Sentimental fool. | 多愁善感的蠢货 |
[13:18] | Give me back the stake. | 把木桩还给我 |
[13:20] | In good time. | 时候到了会给你的 |
[13:25] | Niklaus, if indeed this is to be the end, | 尼克劳斯 如果这次你真的在劫难逃 |
[13:29] | you owe it to your family, to your daughter… | 你欠你家人 欠你女儿 |
[13:34] | to say good-bye. | 一声告别 |
[13:38] | Please, don’t lecture me, Elijah. | 以利亚 你别教训我了 |
[13:41] | You have no idea the agony of being a father, | 你不懂当父亲的痛苦 |
[13:44] | of loving someone so much | 你的爱深到 |
[13:46] | you cannot bear to see them in pain. | 难以忍受看到他们痛苦 |
[13:49] | I think I might have some idea. | 我觉得我有感触 |
[13:55] | You’ve tried to orchestrate my life, | 你总在帮我调整生活 |
[13:58] | to make me a better man, | 让我变得更好 |
[14:00] | and for that, I honor you. | 我敬重你为我做的这一切 |
[14:07] | You have to let me do this my way. | 但这次你得让我按自己的方式来 |
[14:09] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[14:12] | No good-byes. | 没有告别 |
[14:14] | I could stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[14:15] | You could try. | 你可以试试看 |
[14:22] | Please. This last time. | 求你了 最后一次 |
[14:26] | Let me be. | 让我随心而去 |
[15:06] | Don’t make me murder you | 虽然你想要自杀 |
[15:07] | while you contemplate killing yourself. | 但是别逼我杀你 |
[15:10] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[15:13] | If you’re here to stop me, then… | 如果你是来阻止我的话 那 |
[15:15] | I am here to collect a debt. | 我是来收债的 |
[15:20] | Caroline, I’m standing in one | 卡洛琳 我现在所站的地方 |
[15:22] | of my favorite places in the world, | 是世界上我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[15:24] | surrounded by food, music, art, culture. | 这里充满了美食 音乐 艺术 还有文化 |
[15:28] | And all I can think about is how much I want to show it to you. | 我只想带你去体验这一切 |
[15:33] | Maybe one day you’ll let me. | 也许哪天你会让我带你去体验 |
[15:36] | You saved it. | 你录下来了 |
[15:37] | You owe me a tour. | 你还欠我一次旅行 |
[15:41] | Freya, I know that you’re upset about Klaus. | 弗雷娅 我知道你在生克劳斯的气 |
[15:44] | But that doesn’t mean that you should | 但是这也不是说你就应该 |
[15:45] | go around making rash decisions. | 草率行事 |
[15:47] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:48] | Okay? I get you’re afraid. | 好吧 我知道你害怕 |
[15:49] | Yes, Freya, I’m afraid. | 是的 弗雷娅 我害怕 |
[15:52] | I am afraid because I’ve been here before. | 我害怕因为我经历过了 |
[15:53] | I’ve been right there on the verge | 我曾经差点就可以 |
[15:55] | of starting something new for myself | 有一个全新的开始 |
[15:56] | and it never works out for me. | 但是从来没实现过 |
[15:58] | And you can’t tell me that you’re not afraid. | 你也不能跟我说你不怕 |
[16:00] | You mean to tell me you’re not absolutely terrified | 你是要告诉我你完全不害怕 |
[16:02] | of bringing a kid into this world? | 一个新生命来到这个世界 |
[16:03] | Into this city? | 来到这个城市吗 |
[16:04] | This child will be different. | 这个孩子会不一样 |
[16:06] | A kid with a pack and a coven | 这个孩子有狼族和女巫团的支持 |
[16:10] | who can maybe see the world | 也许在看待这个世界时 |
[16:11] | with more compassion and understanding. | 有更多的恻隐之心 |
[16:14] | I want a better future, Vincent. | 我希望未来更美好 文森特 |
[16:17] | I want it with Keelin and I want it with you. | 我希望未来有基琳和你 |
[16:20] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[16:23] | Freya, sometimes family means | 弗雷娅 有时候家人意味着 |
[16:25] | telling someone whom you love no. | 拒绝你珍爱的人 |
[16:28] | I’ve lost too many people. | 我已经失去了太多人 |
[16:30] | I’ve hurt too many people. | 也伤害了太多人 |
[16:32] | And that is a curse that I refuse | 这是我的诅咒 我拒绝把这种诅咒 |
[16:33] | to pass on to another generation. | 延续到下一代 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. No. | 很抱歉 不行 |
[16:38] | You’re gonna have to choose somebody else. | 你去找别人吧 |
[16:54] | I have three brothers. | 我有三个哥哥 |
[16:56] | One’s dying, one’s a deserter and one’s an enabling mess. | 一个生命垂危 一个是逃兵 一个麻烦不断 |
[17:02] | Mikaelsons have always been complicated. | 迈克尔森家族总是很复杂 |
[17:05] | You got to wonder what that says about me, | 这侧面反应了我是怎样一个人 |
[17:08] | that I fought so hard to be one of you. | 我拼命想成为你们中的一员 |
[17:14] | My heart is breaking. | 我心都碎了 |
[17:18] | Because, despite everything, | 因为 不管怎样 |
[17:21] | they’re family | 他们都是家人 |
[17:23] | and you love them. | 你深爱的家人 |
[17:28] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[17:37] | The little fool is right. | 那个傻小子说的对 |
[17:39] | Which fool? | 哪个傻小子 |
[17:41] | Kol. | 科尔 |
[17:47] | Happiness is a choice. | 幸福是一种选择 |
[18:11] | Would you even be here | 要是我能活的再久一些 |
[18:14] | if I had longer to live? | 你还会在这里吗 |
[18:18] | Maybe I’d let you chase me around for a few more centuries. | 也许我会让你再追我几百年 |
[18:21] | That was always the fun part anyway. | 毕竟那是最有趣的一部分 |
[18:31] | Say good-bye to your daughter, Klaus. | 克劳斯 你要去跟你的女儿告别 |
[18:34] | Give her real closure. | 让她能真正解脱 |
[18:37] | Closure is a myth. | 解脱是个神话 |
[18:39] | Look, what you’re doing is noble, Klaus, | 克劳斯 你这样做是对的 |
[18:42] | but if you don’t say good-bye, | 但是你不告别的话 |
[18:44] | if-if you leave Hope with questions | 如果你给霍普留下疑惑 |
[18:47] | and pain and anger, | 痛苦 甚至愤怒 |
[18:50] | you’ll haunt her. | 你会一直困扰着她 |
[18:53] | And I don’t think that’s your endgame. | 我觉得你不想要这样的结局 |
[19:02] | I don’t know how to say good-bye. | 我不知道该怎样告别 |
[19:12] | Try this. | 试试这样 |
[19:15] | One of you stands, | 你站起来 |
[19:17] | walks to the door, but doesn’t turn back, | 向门口走去 但不会回头 |
[19:22] | even if their heart aches | 即便他们内心渴望 |
[19:24] | for just one more look, one more moment. | 再多看一眼 多看一次 |
[19:29] | But you’ll know that the not looking… | 但是你知道不回头 |
[19:34] | just means… | 意味着 |
[19:40] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远忘不了你 |
[20:30] | He left instead of spending | 他走了 最后几个小时 |
[20:31] | his last hours with me. | 他没和我在一起 |
[20:34] | He’s hurt and he’s scared. | 他很受伤也很害怕 |
[20:37] | That’s no excuse. | 那不是借口 |
[20:38] | Not making excuses. | 不是在找借口 |
[20:41] | If anything, he cares too much. | 要说的话 他是太在乎你了 |
[20:44] | Hope, you’re his everything. | 霍普 你是他的全部 |
[20:46] | And without you, he wouldn’t be making this sacrifice. | 要不是你 他不会做出这种牺牲 |
[20:50] | Do you understand you’ve accomplished | 你要知道 你这十五年做到了 |
[20:51] | in 15 years what I couldn’t in a thousand? | 我们花了上千年都没做到的事 |
[20:55] | This isn’t abandonment. | 这不是离弃 |
[20:59] | He’s afraid. | 他很害怕 |
[21:11] | I’d like a moment alone with my daughter, please. | 我想和我的女儿单独待会 |
[21:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:33] | Hope, please, scream, yell, | 霍普 你要想尖叫 冲我吼 |
[21:36] | break something if you have to. | 砸东西 都可以 |
[21:38] | Just don’t look at me like that. | 但别这样看着我 |
[21:43] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[21:44] | A father protecting his daughter… | 父亲保护自己的女儿 |
[21:45] | I’d say that’s exactly right. | 这是天经地义的 |
[21:47] | Elijah was willing to take the curse completely. | 以利亚愿意接受那个诅咒的全部 |
[21:49] | And what kind of father allows another man | 哪个父亲会允许让另一个人来 |
[21:50] | – to die for his child? – The kind that loves her. | -为他的女儿牺牲 -爱女儿的父亲 |
[21:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:00] | It’s the way of the world. | 这世界就是这样 |
[22:02] | Children bury their parents. | 黑发人送白发人 |
[22:03] | It happens every day, every hour. | 这种事每时每刻都在发生 |
[22:05] | It’s a truth this family has avoided at a cost. | 我们家族为了避免这种事 付出了沉重的代价 |
[22:07] | Yeah, well, I just got you back, so why does it have to be today? | 我才让你回到我身边 为什么就一定要是今天 |
[22:20] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[22:25] | I have not lived an honorable life, you know that. | 我活得并不光彩 你很清楚 |
[22:30] | But doing this… | 但这样做 |
[22:32] | taking the darkness into myself | 将黑魔法吸收到我体内 |
[22:34] | so no one else is afflicted by it… | 让别人不会受其折磨 |
[22:36] | that is an honorable death, and I can do that. I can do it, | 这样死得很光彩 我可以做到 我可以的 |
[22:39] | Hope… | 霍普 |
[22:44] | because you’ve helped me feel something | 因为你让我感受到了 |
[22:47] | that I never thought was possible. | 我以前从未觉得可能存在的东西 |
[22:53] | Unconditional love. | 那就是无条件的爱 |
[23:01] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[23:04] | My heir. | 我的继承人 |
[23:09] | You’re my heart. | 你是我的心肝宝贝 |
[23:20] | Remember when he stopped sleeping? | 还记得他有段时间不肯睡觉吗 |
[23:22] | He was so paranoid someone was plotting against him, | 他一直怀疑有人在密谋针对他 |
[23:25] | he would wander the halls at night | 他夜晚会徘徊在大厅里 |
[23:26] | listening at our doors. | 隔着门听我们房间的动静 |
[23:30] | That night that he almost caught me | 那晚他差点就抓住我 |
[23:31] | sneaking out of your room… | 打算从你房间溜走 |
[23:34] | I think I was hiding in that crawl space for about 12 hours. | 我估计他在那个角落躲了一整天 |
[23:44] | Keelin just got back. | 基琳刚回来了 |
[23:47] | Just wanted to say hi. | 就来打声招呼 |
[23:55] | You know, he always had a prescient eye. | 你们知道吗 他总是能预见到未来 |
[23:58] | He was extolling the virtues of Vincent van Gogh | 他当时就在歌颂文森特·梵高 |
[24:00] | when the world decided he was a madman | 就算全世界认为那个人只是割了耳朵的 |
[24:02] | – with a severed ear. – Wait. | -疯子 -等等 |
[24:04] | Do you remember that April Fool’s in Copenhagen | 你还记得在哥本哈根的愚人节吗 |
[24:06] | where he compelled a circus troupe to follow you around? | 他催眠了一个马戏团跟着你跑 |
[24:09] | Also known as the most challenging 36 hours of my long life. | 那是我人生中最具挑战的36小时 |
[24:13] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:13] | The worst was when he would get drunk, | 最糟糕的是他喝醉的时候 |
[24:16] | and get it in his head that he was gonna | 他会想去用他的画 |
[24:17] | set the world ablaze with his paintings. | 点亮整个世界 |
[24:19] | And then he would actually set them on fire. | 然后他真的会把那些画烧了 |
[24:22] | That was the weird thing. | 真诡异 |
[24:23] | – What was his phrase? – His, uh… | -他怎么说的来着 -他的… |
[24:25] | His inspirational rampages. | 他的灵感风暴 |
[24:28] | His drunken collection | 他的醉酒轶事 |
[24:30] | was always my favorite. | 我最爱听了 |
[24:34] | ♪ Anymore time… ♪ | ♪再多点时间♪ |
[24:38] | I should have known this was going to be redundant. | 我早就应该意识到带酒是多余的 |
[24:41] | Brother… | 弟弟 |
[24:44] | bourbon’s never redundant. | 波本酒从来不会嫌多 |
[24:47] | The prodigal brother returns. | 浪子弟弟回来了 |
[24:49] | Yes, well, as much as I hate to admit it, you were right. | 是的 尽管我真的很不想承认 但你是对的 |
[24:54] | We should honor our brother’s sacrifice. | 我们应该纪念他的牺牲 |
[24:57] | And if Nik’s time is up, then, I guess I didn’t want to miss | 如果尼克的日子到头了 我也不想错过 |
[24:59] | my chance to bitch and moan. | 发几句牢骚的机会 |
[25:01] | Because he is a tremendous ass. | 因为他真的是太混账了 |
[25:04] | That he is. | 他确实是 |
[25:12] | But he oh-so-secretly adores his youngest brother. | 但他其实私下里最疼他的小弟弟 |
[25:17] | ♪ Wake up now… ♪ | ♪醒来吧♪ |
[25:23] | Well, don’t stop on my account. | 别因为我就停下来 |
[25:24] | If this is to be my funeral, then, let’s get on with it. | 如果这是我的葬礼 那我们继续享乐 |
[25:31] | ♪ Give it to me, realness ♪ | ♪让我活出真我♪ |
[25:35] | ♪ Give it to me, stillness… ♪ | ♪让我感受静止♪ |
[25:39] | ♪ Give you some forgiveness ♪ | ♪让我原谅你♪ |
[25:44] | ♪ Give it to me, wholeness ♪ | ♪让我完整♪ |
[25:47] | ♪ ‘Cause I was lost in comparison ♪ | ♪因为我在对比中迷失♪ |
[25:51] | ♪ Always pretending I knew… ♪ | ♪一直都在假装知晓一切♪ |
[25:56] | ♪ But everything I was looking for… ♪ | ♪但我寻找的一切♪ |
[26:00] | Wait, wait, wait… Stop it. | 等等 打住 |
[26:01] | ♪ I was looking through ♪ | ♪我曾想看透一切♪ |
[26:05] | ♪ Wake up now ♪ | ♪醒来吧♪ |
[26:10] | ♪ Wake up now. ♪ | ♪醒来吧♪ |
[26:18] | What’s happening over here. | 这儿怎么了 |
[26:34] | I will never abandon you. | 我绝不会抛弃你 |
[26:36] | And even though I can’t always be around, | 就算我不能一直陪伴左右 |
[26:38] | – if you so much as breathe my name… – Thank you. | -只要你呼唤我的名字 -谢谢 |
[26:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:45] | It’s time for an old-fashioned wish burning ceremony. | 到了传统的燃烧愿望仪式的时间了 |
[27:21] | You know, as much as I’ve savored the joy | 你们知道的 尽管我很享受 |
[27:24] | of tormenting you throughout the years, | 这么多年折磨你们所带来的乐趣 |
[27:28] | I must confess you all mean everything to me. | 但我必须承认 你们对我来说就是一切 |
[27:33] | Your loyalty and your counsel | 你们的忠诚和规劝 |
[27:36] | and your love… | 还有你们的爱 |
[27:40] | is probably the only reason why I’ve survived as long as I have. | 这或许是我能够活这么久的唯一原因 |
[27:47] | Which is how I know… | 所以我知道 |
[27:54] | long after I’m gone… | 在我撒手人寰之后 |
[27:59] | you will all come together, time and time again, | 你们会重聚 一次又一次地 |
[28:05] | to take care of each other. | 互相照顾 |
[28:12] | And that is why I’m not afraid… | 所以我不担心 |
[28:17] | for your future. | 你的未来 |
[28:22] | We’re bound forever to those with whom we share blood. | 我们的命运与血亲相连 |
[28:27] | And while we may not choose our family… | 虽然我们无法选择家人 |
[28:33] | that bond is our greatest strength. | 但这份血缘却是我们最强大的力量 |
[28:42] | Though I may be leaving you tonight… | 或许我今晚就离你们而去 |
[28:48] | this is not the end of the Mikaelsons. | 但这绝不是迈克尔森家族的终结 |
[29:02] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[29:03] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 |
[29:05] | – Always and forever. – Always and forever. | -直到永远 -直到永远 |
[29:13] | I need a moment. | 给我俩一点时间 |
[29:29] | There’s something else we need to discuss. | 还有件事我们要商量下 |
[29:32] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起走 |
[29:34] | I don’t think you should. | 我觉得还是不必了 |
[29:40] | I’m gonna make you proud. | 我会让你骄傲的 |
[29:43] | I can’t promise that I won’t go through a period | 我不能保证我不会在叛逆期 |
[29:46] | where I get irresponsible tattoos and date older men, | 纹上不负责任的文身 和老男人约会 |
[29:52] | but I’m gonna go back to school. | 但我会回学校去的 |
[29:56] | And I’ll be okay. | 我会好好的 |
[30:01] | Because I’m a Mikaelson. | 因为我是迈克尔森家的人 |
[30:06] | And I promise you, I’m gonna do right by our name. | 我向你保证 我会捍卫家族的名誉 |
[30:10] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[30:17] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[30:20] | more than all the days and nights, | 直至日月无光 |
[30:24] | deeper than the oceans and the skies. | 直至海枯石烂 |
[30:28] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:36] | How do we do this? | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:44] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[31:00] | Ah, this old chestnut. | 又是这个老生常谈的故事 |
[31:04] | Many moons ago, we sat here | 很久以前 我们坐在这儿 |
[31:07] | and discussed the future of our family. | 谈论着我们家族的未来 |
[31:16] | I never should have got in the way of your happiness, Rebekah. | 我不该去干涉你的幸福的 丽贝卡 |
[31:20] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[31:23] | Well, then, let me make it up to you. | 那让我补偿你 |
[31:26] | I’ve asked Caroline to get you the cure. | 我已经问卡洛琳要到解药了 |
[31:28] | In a handful of decades when it’s time, | 几十年后 到时候了 |
[31:30] | you can go to Mystic Falls and get it. | 你就可以去神秘瀑布镇拿 |
[31:32] | Then if you no longer wish to be a vampire, | 之后如果你不想再当吸血鬼了 |
[31:35] | it’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[31:40] | Live the life you’ve always wanted to live, my sister. | 过你一直想要的生活 我的妹妹 |
[31:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:25] | I don’t want your last memory of me to be my death. | 我不想你对我最后的记忆是我的死 |
[32:32] | So, please, let’s not say the sad good-bye. | 所以拜托 我们不要悲伤地说再见 |
[32:36] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:38] | Let’s not. | 不悲伤地说再见 |
[32:51] | I hate to disappoint you, brother, | 我讨厌让你失望 哥哥 |
[32:53] | but the stake will be just as effective in its shorter form. | 但是木桩会变短也一样有效 |
[32:55] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[32:57] | So you plan to hold onto a piece as a souvenir? | 所以你打算拿一块当纪念吗 |
[33:13] | I intend to die by your side. | 我打算死在你旁边 |
[33:24] | I’m dying. You’re not. | 我要死了 而你没有 |
[33:26] | The moment I end, you’re free. | 我死的那刻你就解脱了 |
[33:28] | Free of what? | 解脱什么 |
[33:30] | Free of the-the mad king brother. | 不用再管你疯狂的兄弟了 |
[33:34] | You can do whatever your heart desires. | 你想做什么就可以做什么了 |
[33:36] | This is my heart’s desire. | 这就是我想做的 |
[33:43] | Niklaus, we didn’t choose to become what we are. | 尼克劳斯 成为这样的生物不是我们的选择 |
[33:48] | To be or not to be was taken from us by Esther and Mikael, | 生存还是死亡这个选择被埃丝特和迈克尔夺走了 |
[33:52] | stolen from us, Niklaus. | 从我们这里偷走了 尼克劳斯 |
[33:56] | I’m stealing it back. | 我要偷回来 |
[34:01] | Brother, tonight, I truly saw a path. | 弟弟 今晚 我真的看到一条路 |
[34:03] | I saw a vision of a future for everyone that we love | 我看到我们爱的每一个人的未来 |
[34:06] | and then when I looked at my own future… | 然后当我看自己的未来的时候 |
[34:13] | The purpose of my life, my unrelenting desire | 我生命的目标 我一直以来的愿望 |
[34:18] | has always been your redemption. | 都是你的救赎 |
[34:24] | And after everything I’ve done… | 在我做了这么多事之后 |
[34:28] | you truly believe I am redeemed? | 你真的相信我被救赎了吗 |
[34:34] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[34:36] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你真是个伪君子 |
[34:39] | You forced me to go through all those painful good-byes | 你强迫我经历那些痛苦的离别 |
[34:42] | and then-then you slipped away without telling a soul. | 然后你谁都没告诉就走了 |
[34:46] | How well do you know me, Niklaus? | 你有多了解我 尼克劳斯 |
[34:50] | I told them. | 我告诉他们了 |
[34:52] | I told them that I was going to redefine always and forever. | 我告诉他们我要重新定义直到永远 |
[34:57] | That, uh… | 就是… |
[34:59] | I was going to follow you from this… | 我要跟着你 |
[35:04] | adventure to whatever lies beyond. | 从这到天涯海角 |
[35:20] | And each of them gave me their blessing. | 他们都祝福我了 |
[35:24] | ♪Cast about for a familiar object…♪ | ♪寻找熟悉的物件♪ |
[35:27] | What about Hope? | 霍普呢 |
[35:28] | Well, she’ll have Marcel and Rebekeh and Freya. | 她有马塞尔 丽贝卡和弗雷娅 |
[35:33] | I even looked Kol in the eye and I told him | 我甚至看着科尔 告诉他 |
[35:38] | if he doesn’t look after her, I’ll come back and haunt him. | 如果他不照顾她 我会回来弄死他 |
[35:46] | She is the very best of me. | 她是最好的我 |
[35:51] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[35:53] | ♪Shrivels all around me♪ | ♪我蜷缩在一起♪ |
[35:58] | ♪All my nightmares♪ | ♪我所有的噩梦♪ |
[36:00] | ♪I am slowly being♪ | ♪我慢慢♪ |
[36:03] | ♪Cocooned♪ | ♪成茧♪ |
[36:28] | ♪Crescent moon♪ | ♪新月♪ |
[36:33] | ♪Hollowed out♪ | ♪挖空♪ |
[36:34] | ♪Of all my fabled insides♪ | ♪我的内心♪ |
[36:40] | ♪Occam shave me down♪ | ♪奥克姆用最初的真相♪ |
[36:42] | ♪To primal truth♪ | ♪打倒我♪ |
[36:46] | ♪Return me to the womb…♪ | ♪把我打回原形♪ |
[36:51] | Two witches and a werewolf. | 两个女巫和一个狼人 |
[36:56] | This kid’s gonna have one hell of a temper. | 这孩子脾气肯定不好 |
[37:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:04] | I was staring at my suitcase, Freya, | 我看着我的行李箱 弗雷娅 |
[37:08] | and it occurred to me if that madman, | 我突然想到如果那个疯子 |
[37:10] | Klaus Mikaelson, can find the courage | 克劳斯·迈克尔森 有勇气 |
[37:12] | to sacrifice everything for his family… | 为了他的家人牺牲一切 |
[37:17] | maybe I can find the courage | 也许我也能有勇气 |
[37:18] | to deal with the possibility of loss. | 应对失去的可能性 |
[37:22] | ♪Each drop more painful than the last♪ | ♪每一滴都比上一滴更疼♪ |
[37:25] | ♪If you fail, you’ll wish for death♪ | ♪如果你失败了 你会希望你死了♪ |
[37:29] | ♪If you finish♪ | ♪如果你完成了♪ |
[37:31] | ♪You’ll be free at last…♪ | ♪你终会自由♪ |
[37:39] | If I’m leaving, then so are you. | 如果我要离开 你们也是 |
[37:42] | No more vampires. | 不再有吸血鬼 |
[37:44] | We’re giving the city back. | 我们要把这座城市还给他们 |
[37:46] | Train leaves in a couple hours, | 火车在几小时后离开 |
[37:48] | so get your last glimpse of New Orleans, | 所以最后再看看新奥尔良 |
[37:52] | then get the hell out of Dodge. | 然后离开 |
[37:55] | You got one for me? | 有我的份吗 |
[37:58] | ♪Little baby in a crib♪ | ♪婴儿床上的宝宝♪ |
[38:01] | ♪Hands reaching up…♪ | ♪伸着手♪ |
[38:06] | I want to be with you, Marcel. | 我想和你在一起 马塞尔 |
[38:10] | Do you really? | 真的吗 |
[38:13] | But there’s a catch. | 但是有个问题 |
[38:15] | There’s always a catch. | 问题总是存在的 |
[38:17] | There’s a cure in Mystic Falls with my name on it | 在神秘瀑布镇有一份我的解药 |
[38:19] | and I’m going to take it. | 我要去拿 |
[38:23] | I’m going to lead a human life. | 我要做回人类 |
[38:24] | ♪All that being and nothingness♪ | ♪所有的存在与虚无♪ |
[38:28] | ♪On the same Mobius strip…♪ | ♪在同一个莫比乌斯带♪ |
[38:29] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[38:32] | you are my friend, my partner, my love. | 你是我的朋友 我的伙伴 我的爱人 |
[38:38] | And if you’re willing to have me for the next hundred years | 如果你愿意在之后的一百年 |
[38:42] | to watch me grow old and gray, | 看着我变老 头发花白 |
[38:46] | hold my hand as I take my last breath… | 在我要咽气的时候握着我的手 |
[38:52] | I would very much like to be your wife. | 我很乐意成为你的妻子 |
[39:18] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[39:34] | ♪On the first day♪ | ♪第一天♪ |
[39:38] | ♪Wipe the blank slate♪ | ♪擦去空白♪ |
[39:43] | ♪And you join the banquet♪ | ♪参加宴会♪ |
[39:46] | ♪Served up helpless on a plate…♪ | ♪端出无助♪ |
[39:51] | What if there’s nothing after this? | 如果在这之后什么都没发生呢 |
[39:55] | No peace. | 没有平静 |
[39:58] | Just darkness. | 只有黑暗 |
[40:03] | We face it together. | 我们一同面对 |
[40:05] | ♪At the reflection of your face♪ | ♪你的表情♪ |
[40:11] | ♪And you say you’re sorry…♪ | ♪你说你很抱歉♪ |
[40:16] | As always. | 和往常一样 |
[40:19] | I don’t deserve the love you’ve given me, brother. | 我配不上你的爱 哥哥 |
[40:22] | ♪But you can’t help wonder…♪ | ♪但你忍不住想…♪ |
[40:25] | But I am so grateful. | 但我很感激 |
[40:35] | It’s been a glorious ride, Niklaus. | 这是光荣的人生路 尼克劳斯 |
[40:43] | And my greatest honor. | 也是我最大的荣幸 |
[41:14] | ♪And so the light fades♪ | ♪天色渐渐昏暗♪ |
[41:19] | ♪It’s still your birthday♪ | ♪依旧是你的生日♪ |
[41:24] | ♪So blow out your past lives♪ | ♪所以吹灭你的前世♪ |
[41:27] | ♪Like they’re candles on the cake.♪ | ♪就像他们是蛋糕上的蜡烛一般♪ |