时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Fresh out of the oven. | 刚从烤箱里拿出来 |
[00:17] | – I’ll help her eat this. – All right. No! Hey! | -我帮她吃 -不行 |
[00:19] | – Zach! I– – I’ll get the lemonade. | -扎克 我… -我去拿柠檬 |
[00:21] | – Listen, go– Can we have some cups? – I got some. Here you go. | -听着 你们能拿几个杯子吗 -我有 给 |
[00:24] | – Four of them. Four. Yeah! – Four? | -四个 没错 -四个 |
[00:25] | – It’s gonna fall. – This is heavy. Okay, okay. Ready? | -要倒了 -太重了 好 准备好了吗 |
[00:29] | – One. – Okay. Ready? | -一 -好了 准备好了 |
[00:30] | – Over here. – Thank you. | -这边 谢谢 |
[00:31] | That’s done. | 好了 |
[00:31] | It’s done! Oh, that looks good. Right there. | 好了 看起来真棒 这边 |
[00:34] | Oh, this looks great! | 看起来真棒 |
[00:36] | – Here you are! Yup. – Oh, thank you, sir. | -给 -谢谢你 先生 |
[00:39] | – That looks good. – Be very careful. | -看起来真不错 -小心 |
[00:41] | It is good. | 的确很棒 |
[00:42] | – Oh, you guys, this is great! – It’s sort of… | -真是太棒了 -这真是 |
[00:45] | – All right! – Good! – | -好了 -太好了 |
[00:47] | Attention! A toast. | 注意了 要敬酒了 |
[00:51] | Welcome home, Frank. | 欢迎回家 弗兰克 |
[00:53] | – Welcome home! Frank – Welcome home, Dad. | -欢迎回家 弗兰克 -欢迎回家 爸爸 |
[00:55] | Thank you. All right, buddy. | 谢谢你们 好了 伙计 |
[00:56] | It’s good to be here. | 很高兴能来这里 |
[00:59] | Oh, boy. Daddy, look! | 爸爸 快看 |
[01:02] | Hey, look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:18] | This one has my name on it. | 这上面有我的名字 |
[01:28] | – I’m gonna grab that, all right? – Yeah. | -我去拿 行吗 -好 |
[01:30] | Guys, guys, wait up! Wait up, wait, wait. | 伙计们 等等 等等 等等 |
[01:45] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不不 |
[01:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[01:54] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[01:59] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 |
[02:02] | wait, wait, just wait! | 等等 等等 |
[02:04] | Just wait! | 等等 |
[02:11] | No! | 不 |
[02:14] | I always figured I’d die in these woods anyway. | 反正我觉得我总有一天会死在这树林里 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna get you off this mountain. | 我一定会背你下山 |
[02:24] | Bury me, man. | 埋葬我 伙计 |
[02:26] | Just bury me. Promise me you’ll bury me, okay? | 埋葬我 保证你会埋葬我 好吗 |
[02:32] | You stay here. I’ll be back. I’m coming back, Gunner. | 待在这里 我会回来的 我会回来的 加纳 |
[02:36] | You stay here. I’m coming back, Gunner. | 待在这里 我会回来的 加纳 |
[03:25] | Frank’s dying. | 弗兰克快死了 |
[04:50] | – Blood pressure’s 90 over 60. – That’s low. | -血压90/60 -太低了 |
[04:53] | Does he need blood? I’m a universal donor. | 他需要血吗 我是万能型血 |
[04:55] | Blood’s not the problem. His temperature is 104. | 血不是问题 他的体温高达40度 |
[04:58] | He’s septic. | 他感染了 |
[05:01] | I’ve been giving him fluids and antibiotics. | 我一直在给他输液 服抗生素 |
[05:05] | None of that’s gonna do any good | 我们得先把箭拔出来 |
[05:06] | until we get that arrow out of him. | 不然这样根本没用 |
[05:08] | It’s a foreign object filled with bacteria. | 外界异物上全是细菌 |
[05:10] | The body’s trying to fight it but can’t, so… | 身体试图对抗 但是做不到 所以… |
[05:13] | white blood cells, fever, systemic inflammation… | 白血球激增 发烧 全身发炎 |
[05:16] | – Right. – Antibiotics are fighting a losing battle. | -好吧 -抗生素只是在做无用功 |
[05:27] | So you’re gonna, uh, pull it out? | 那你准备把箭拔出来吗 |
[05:29] | If I pull it straight out, | 如果我直接拔出来 |
[05:30] | then it’s gonna cause more damage than it went in. | 那造成的伤害会比将箭头穿过去更大 |
[05:35] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:37] | Okay, good. ‘Cause you’re gonna have to help me hold him still. | 很好 因为你要帮我按住他 |
[05:42] | Yeah, like now, yeah. | 嗯 就现在 |
[05:49] | Right, on three. One, two… – | 好吧 数到三 一 二 |
[05:51] | Two. Three. | 二 三 |
[05:56] | – Okay, I got it. – There you go. Good. | -我扶住了 -很好 |
[05:58] | Hold that. Keep the pressure on. | 扶住了 压住 |
[06:01] | The only way out is through. | 只有将箭穿过来 |
[06:12] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[06:14] | Stay with me. Do not lose your shit. You understand me? | 清醒点 别吓得尿了 明白了吗 |
[06:17] | – Say it. Say it! – I will not lose my shit. I’m good. | -说一遍 -我不会吓得尿了 我没事 |
[06:38] | Okay. We got it. | 好了 找到了 |
[06:49] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[06:58] | – Here, hold this. Keep the pressure on. – Oh, fuck! | -按住这里 压住 -操 |
[07:01] | Can you just go– get it again for… | 你能不能 重新… |
[07:20] | – One, two… three. – Okay. | -一 二 三 -好 |
[07:27] | – So we done? – Yup. | -我们好了吗 -嗯 |
[07:29] | – Good. – All we gotta do is cauterize the wound. | -好 -我们现在只要灼烧伤口 |
[07:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:47] | Here. | 给 |
[07:57] | Now we done? | 现在好了吧 |
[07:59] | You want some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗 |
[08:04] | Why’d you have to go after him? | 你为什么要去找他 |
[08:06] | Henderson had some information we needed. | 汉德森手上有我们需要的信息 |
[08:08] | I’m talking about Frank. | 我说的是弗兰克 |
[08:12] | Look at the state of him. | 你看看他的状态 |
[08:14] | This is all your fault, man. | 这都是你的错 伙计 |
[08:17] | Do you think any of this is gonna make any difference? | 你觉得你们这样做会有什么用吗 |
[08:20] | Look… | 听着 |
[08:22] | I have to believe that. I mean… | 我必须要相信有 我是说… |
[08:25] | Yeah, for you. | 对你来说是的 |
[08:28] | But what about him? | 但是他呢 |
[09:12] | God! Two nights in a row. | 天啊 一连两晚 |
[09:18] | You can’t blame the alcohol this time. | 这次总不能怪酒劲了 |
[09:44] | You’re not getting a key or anything. | 我可不会给你钥匙什么的 |
[10:26] | So, I know I’m supposed to ignore what I’m looking at here. | 我知道我应该无视我所看到的东西 |
[10:31] | Boundaries or… | 界限或者… |
[10:35] | rules of engagement for whatever this is, but… | 交往原则之类的 但是… |
[10:41] | What the hell is this, Dinah? | 这是什么东西 迪娜 |
[10:47] | It’s work. | 是工作 |
[10:51] | You know… I must be a real idiot… | 我肯定是个十足的笨蛋 |
[10:57] | because it is only just now occurring to me that you might be… | 因为我刚刚才突然想到你可能 |
[11:01] | using me. | 在利用我 |
[11:04] | What are you not telling me here? | 你有什么没告诉我 |
[11:06] | I’m a Homeland Security Investigator, Billy. | 我是一名国安局调查员 比利 |
[11:08] | There’s a lot I’m not telling you. | 我有很多没告诉你的 |
[11:10] | Why are you so intent on pissing on the memory of a dead man? | 你为什么这么想败坏一个死人的名声 |
[11:13] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这么一回事 |
[11:15] | Why don’t you put your pants on? You look kinda stupid right now. | 你还是穿上裤子吧 你看上去很蠢 |
[11:21] | You know, some people are good liars. They don’t blink an eye. | 有的人撒谎很厉害 根本不会眨眼 |
[11:24] | Others, not so much. You… you’re bad at it. | 其他人就不怎么样 你就很不擅长 |
[11:30] | So I’m guessing that you just get mean in order to avoid doing it. | 所以我猜你只是为了逃避才这样刻薄 |
[11:34] | I’m not lying, I’m just not telling you anything. | 我没撒谎 我只是没有告诉你一些事 |
[11:37] | About something. | 一些事 |
[11:38] | No, something… something about my friend, Frank. | 不 一些…关于我朋友弗兰克的事 |
[11:50] | You know that they never found his body? | 你知道 他们一直没能找到他的尸体 |
[11:54] | Is that in… | 你的… |
[11:56] | in your file? | 文件里有写吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. It is. | 有 |
[12:08] | I always wondered about that. | 我一直很奇怪 |
[12:14] | Gotta go to work. | 要去上班了 |
[12:30] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:01] | Gunner! | 加纳 |
[13:02] | What if he’s still out there? | 万一他还在那边呢 |
[13:04] | – Hey! Frank. Shh. – I gotta get… I gotta get him. | -弗兰克 -我得…我得去找他 |
[13:05] | Relax. You gotta lay down. | 放松 你得躺下来 |
[13:07] | – Lay down. – He’s out there. | -躺下 -他还在外面 |
[13:09] | You gotta lay down. Listen. | 你得躺下来 听好了 |
[13:11] | Gunner’s dead. | 加纳死了 |
[13:19] | – I did… I left him. – Sorry. | -我…我丢下了他 -很遗憾 |
[13:21] | I gotta go back for him. | 我得回去找他 |
[13:23] | – Gotta go back for him. – I took care of it. | -得回去找他 -我都处理好了 |
[13:25] | – What do you mean? What do you mean? – I took care of it. | -什么意思 什么意思 -我都处理好了 |
[13:31] | He’s gonna get a proper burial. | 他会有一个体面的葬礼 |
[13:36] | Get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:46] | I didn’t get a thank you. | 我从来没得到过一句谢谢 |
[13:49] | I got the finger. | 只有别人的中指 |
[13:51] | I got spit on. | 别人的唾弃 |
[13:54] | But… | 但是 |
[13:56] | the vice president pinned a silver star on me. | 副总统给我钉了一枚银星奖章 |
[14:03] | Is that why you served? For gratitude? | 所以你才服役吗 为了他人的感激 |
[14:08] | April, 1968. | 1968年4月 |
[14:10] | About 20 miles west of Tam Ky. | 三歧往西20英里的地方 |
[14:12] | I killed 13 of those gooks with their own grenades. | 我杀了13个东南亚猴子 用他们的手榴弹 |
[14:16] | “For gallantry in action.” | “英勇行动” |
[14:20] | You guys have no idea how good you got it. | 你们根本不知道你们有多幸福 |
[14:23] | “Thank you for your service.” | “谢谢你的贡献” |
[14:26] | Anybody who needs a “Thank you” is a goddamn pussy. | 需要听到”谢谢”的人都是娘娘腔 |
[14:30] | We don’t need it, you miserable old bastard. | 我们不需要 你这个可怜的老混蛋 |
[14:33] | Maybe we earned it? | 也许是我们应得的 |
[14:35] | Why’d you fight, O’Connor? | 你为什么而战斗 奥康纳 |
[14:38] | What drove you that day, and all the days after? | 那天和那天以后的日子 是什么驱使着你 |
[14:42] | Just doing my duty. | 只是做我该做的事 |
[14:44] | Then why are you so angry about it? | 那你为什么这么生气 |
[14:47] | You did what you were supposed to do, right? | 你做了你自己应该做的事 |
[14:49] | As we all did. | 像我们一样 |
[14:52] | So why come here? | 那你为什么要来这里 |
[14:56] | I figure these guys need to hear an alternative. | 我觉得这些人需要听听反例 |
[14:59] | They already got mommy holding their hand. | 他们已经有妈妈牵着他们的手了 |
[15:01] | Daddy’s here to toughen ’em up. Send ’em back out there. | 爸爸得让他们坚强起来 把他们送回去 |
[15:05] | Out into the real world. | 回到现实世界中 |
[15:06] | A world that does not give a shit about us. | 一个根本不会在意我们的世界 |
[15:12] | Where real Americans are put at the back of every goddamn line. | 在前线后 真正的美国人永远排在最后 |
[15:16] | Where’s Lewis? Have you seen him? | 路易斯在哪里 你见到过他吗 |
[15:22] | He’s a bright kid. He saw the light. | 他是个聪明的孩子 他能看到光 |
[15:25] | He knows the truth when he hears it. | 他听到真相后心里有数 |
[15:29] | He knows words aren’t gonna win this fight. | 他知道光用言语无法赢得这场战争 |
[15:32] | There is no winning the fight. | 没有什么”赢得战争”一说 |
[15:38] | When I trained as a corpsman, they gave me a goat. | 我受训做看护兵的时候 他们给了我一头羊 |
[15:41] | I named my goat Cassius, because he was a G.O.A.T., right? | 我把我的命名为卡修斯 因为他永远是最棒的 |
[15:41] | 卡修斯是拳王阿里的本命 永远是最棒的缩写为GOAT 同山羊 | |
[15:48] | You know what they did to that goat? | 你知道他们怎么对那头羊的吗 |
[15:52] | They blew him up. | 他们把它炸飞 |
[15:54] | They cut him. | 把它切伤 |
[15:56] | Gave him simulated IED injuries. | 模拟他受到爆炸伤害 |
[16:00] | And then they tell you to go out there and save his life. | 然后要你去拯救它的性命 |
[16:04] | Because that’s how we learned. | 因为我们就是这样学的 |
[16:07] | Over and over again. | 一遍又一遍 |
[16:12] | What sort of life is that? | 那种日子算什么 |
[16:15] | You know, you… you go through all this shit | 你…你经历这一切 |
[16:17] | just to get patched up and go do it all over again. | 只是为了包扎好准备下一次伤害 |
[16:25] | If you stay in the game long enough, you’re gonna get got. | 如果你待得够久 总会受伤 |
[16:29] | How are we any different from that goat? | 我们和那些羊有什么区别 |
[16:33] | Aren’t you supposed to tell us that? | 这不是应该由你来告诉我们吗 |
[16:39] | I’m all out of answers, man. | 我完全不知道答案 伙计 |
[16:43] | What happened? To Cassius? | 后来呢 卡修斯怎么样了 |
[16:49] | He died, eventually. | 它最终还是死了 |
[16:56] | He died of, uh… | 它死于… |
[16:59] | of just too much. | 太多次伤害 |
[17:07] | How was your math test? | 你的数学考试怎么样 |
[17:09] | 105 with the bonus question. | 算上附加分有105分 |
[17:11] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:14] | Well, then, you know what? Maybe… | 你知道吗 也许 |
[17:16] | maybe you can take the night off, huh? | 也许今晚你能好好休息一下 |
[17:20] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[17:24] | He’s outside on his skateboard. | 他在外面玩他的滑板 |
[17:37] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[17:40] | – Zach! – Mom! | -扎克 -妈妈 |
[17:44] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[17:45] | Burgers again? | 又吃汉堡 |
[17:47] | Where’d you get that skateboard? | 这个滑板是哪里来的 |
[17:49] | From Dinesh. I’m borrowing it. | 迪内希的 我借的 |
[17:50] | You’re lying right to my face. | 你当着我的面撒谎 |
[17:52] | I know that you stole that skateboard. | 我知道这个滑板是你偷的 |
[17:59] | Dinesh’s mother called me. | 迪内希的妈妈打电话来了 |
[18:00] | I didn’t believe her until I saw it with my own eyes. | 我本来还不相信 直到我亲眼看到你这样 |
[18:03] | Hey, stop it! Are you a bully now? Is that what this is? | 住手 你现在变成一个恶霸了吗 |
[18:07] | This family’s full of snitches and traitors. | 这个家里全是告密者和叛徒 |
[18:09] | If she didn’t narc on me today, she’ll do it tomorrow. | 要是她今天没出卖我 明天也会说的 |
[18:12] | That’s, like, what we do here! | 我们就是这样 |
[18:27] | One of the guys on your list turned up. Gunner Henderson. | 你名单上的一个人出现了 加纳·汉德森 |
[18:31] | – Where is he? – Dead. | -他在哪里 -死了 |
[18:34] | On a mountain in Kentucky. | 在肯塔基的一座山上 |
[18:37] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[18:42] | Are we going to Kentucky? | 我们要去肯塔基吗 |
[18:45] | You could’ve said, “Good news, bad news, Dinah.” | 你可以说”有个好消息 有个坏消息 迪娜” |
[18:47] | – I guess I could have. – Can I speak to the sheriff? | -我想是吧 -我找警长 |
[18:50] | This is Homeland Security. It’s urgent. | 这里是国安局 事态紧急 |
[18:52] | – Thanks. – We’re going to Kentucky. | -谢谢 -我们要去肯塔基 |
[18:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Blackbird to Raven, come in. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[19:03] | Raven! Blackbird, come in! | 乌鸦 回复 我是黑鸟 |
[19:07] | Where’s that coming from? | 哪里来的信号 |
[19:11] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is– – | 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是… |
[19:16] | Come in, Raven. Blackbird. | 回复 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[19:20] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Black– | 回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑… |
[19:24] | – Sounds like a recording. – Blackbird calling Bower team. | -听起来好像是录音 -黑鸟呼叫鲍尔小队 |
[19:27] | Repeating across all frequencies. | 在全频道重复 |
[19:30] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. Blackbird to Raven. | 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[19:34] | Blackbird calling Bower team. | 黑鸟呼叫鲍尔小队 |
[19:35] | I’ve been monitoring radio chatter. | 我一直在监听广播频道 |
[19:39] | Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[19:40] | Just in case we hear something about us or one of our targets. | 以防万一听到关于我们或我们目标的情报 |
[19:43] | Mostly it’s just been random shit, you know, dead air. | 一般都不知道是什么 杂音 |
[19:47] | Come in, Raven. | 呼叫 乌鸦 |
[19:51] | – You know what this is? – Yeah. | -你知道这是什么吗 -嗯 |
[19:54] | I’m Raven. | 我是乌鸦 |
[19:56] | Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[19:59] | You out there, Frankie? | 你在吗 弗兰基 |
[20:02] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[20:04] | It’s Billy Russo. We served together. He’s a friend. | 是比利·罗素 我们一起服过役 他是我朋友 |
[20:08] | Blackbird to Raven. Blackbird. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 黑鸟 |
[20:12] | – Does, uh… – Blackbird to Raven. | -他… -黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[20:16] | – Does he know you’re alive? – Nah. I don’t think so. | -他知道你还活着吗 -应该不知道 |
[20:21] | – Come in, Raven. – You see, that sounds to me like he does. | -呼叫 乌鸦 -听上去好像他知道 |
[20:26] | Frank… do we need to worry about this? | 弗兰克 我们需要担心吗 |
[20:28] | I just told you he’s my friend. Didn’t I just say that? | 我刚说了他是我朋友 我没说吗 |
[20:32] | What kind of friend? | 哪种朋友 |
[20:36] | The life or death kind. That’s what kind. | 生死之交的那种 |
[20:38] | That’s all I get? Come on, | 就这样吗 得了吧 |
[20:39] | Frank, this is a serious development here. | 弗兰克 现在情况很严重 |
[20:42] | All right? Some guy, I never heard of him, | 好吗 一个我从来没听说过的人 |
[20:44] | all of a sudden he’s broadcasting your name all over the radio. | 突然间在全频道广播找你 |
[20:46] | – What did I just say to you? – Blackbird to Raven, come in? | -我刚怎么和你说的 -黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[20:50] | Why is he calling you now? | 他为什么现在找你 |
[20:52] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[20:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | Cold today. | 今天真冷 |
[21:00] | That’s good. Wakes people up. | 不错 能让人清醒点 |
[21:04] | Ma’am, join with us to | 女士 加入我们 |
[21:06] | reaffirm your God-given Second Amendment rights. | 重申你的第二修正案权利吧 |
[21:08] | Oh, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Every day they lose more of their liberty. | 每天他们都会失去一点他们的自由 |
[21:18] | It’s being chipped away, in that building, right now… | 正在那幢楼里被慢慢蚕食… |
[21:23] | and they don’t even know it. | 他们却浑然不知 |
[21:24] | This a protest? You have a permit? | 你们在抗议吗 有许可吗 |
[21:25] | No, we’re not protesting. We are handing out literature | 不 我们没有抗议 我们在分发作品 |
[21:28] | which is free, and 100% allowed by law. | 完全免费 也是百分百受法律保护的 |
[21:32] | There’s a guy on trial in there. A good man, a teacher, | 有个要受审的人 一个好人 一个老师 |
[21:35] | who carried his gun into the classroom– – | 带着枪走进教室… |
[21:37] | Okay, so you are protesting. | 好吧 那你们是在抗议 |
[21:40] | – What can we do for you, officer? – You can go home. Take this. | -有什么事 警官 -你们可以拿着这些回家 |
[21:44] | Respectfully, sir, you have, um, no right to ask us to move. | 恕我直言 长官 你无权要求我们离开 |
[21:49] | A permit is required if amplification is involved | 如果集会或抗议行动用到扩音设备 |
[21:51] | in any gathering or protest. | 才需要申请许可 |
[21:53] | No mic, no speaker, no permit needed. | 没有麦克风 没有扩音器 也就不需要许可 |
[21:57] | We have no vehicles. We’re fewer than 20 people. | 我们没有车辆 少于20人 |
[22:00] | We’re not blocking the sidewalk or the entrance of a building. | 我们也没有堵塞人行道或大楼入口 |
[22:02] | This is a city courthouse. You wanna hang out here? | 这里是市法院 你们想待在这里吗 |
[22:05] | I’m your permit, son. And today is not the day. Go home. | 我就是许可 孩子 今天不合适 回去吧 |
[22:08] | Come on, let’s, uh, get a cup of coffee, huh? | 走吧 我们去买一杯咖啡 |
[22:12] | Sir, please mark that in this encounter | 先生 请你注明在整个事件中 |
[22:14] | I have done absolutely nothing against the law. | 我没有做任何违反法律的事 |
[22:17] | I’ve been 100% respectful. | 我一直保持绝对的尊重 |
[22:19] | What you are doing, however, is making up the rules as you go, | 然而你却只是编造出你的规矩 |
[22:23] | not enforcing them. | 而不是好好执法 |
[22:24] | I pay your salary… We– We all pay your salary. | 你的工资是我…是我们付的 |
[22:28] | So protect and serve. | 那就做好保护和服务的工作 |
[22:30] | Just do as I tell you, huh? | 乖乖照我说的做 |
[22:32] | – Just let it go. – Now… | -算了吧 -这… |
[22:34] | that is not how this country works. | 这个国家不是这样运作的 |
[22:36] | Did you just reach for my gun? | 你刚刚是要去拿我的枪吗 |
[22:40] | No, sir, I did not. | 不 长官 我没有 |
[22:41] | I just saw you reach for my gun. | 我刚刚看到你要拿我的枪 |
[22:44] | I didn’t, and I have a witness. | 我没有 而且我有一个证人 |
[23:00] | So Henderson takes a bullet to the hand, one through the chest. | 汉德森手上中了一枪 胸口中了一枪 |
[23:04] | Bleeds out, right here. | 在这里流血过多而死 |
[23:06] | Someone took the trouble to call the local cops | 有人专门打电话给当地警察 |
[23:08] | and tell them where the body was. Someone wanted him to be found. | 告诉他们尸体在哪里 有人想让人找到他 |
[23:12] | Someone was up here with him. | 有人当时和他一起 |
[23:14] | Bleeding hard, too. They went that way. | 也留了很多血 他们往那边走了 |
[23:19] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[23:38] | There was a serious firefight here. | 这里发生过激烈的枪战 |
[23:44] | A well-armed team showed up and got their asses kicked. | 一支武装队伍出现 但是却被打得大败 |
[23:51] | I guess that’s what happens | 我想这就是 |
[23:52] | when you go after a Special Forces soldier | 去一名特种部队士兵的领地 |
[23:54] | on his own turf. | 招惹他的后果 |
[23:56] | Two. | 两名 |
[23:58] | – I don’t follow. – Gunner and whoever walked away. | -我没懂 -加纳和离开的那个人 |
[24:02] | Gunner and his buddy kill the assault team, | 加纳和他的兄弟杀死了入侵小队 |
[24:04] | but Gunner’s been hit. | 但是加纳中枪了 |
[24:05] | And so his buddy starts taking him down the hill. | 所以他的兄弟带他下山 |
[24:08] | But they only get this far. Gunner is dying… | 但是他们只走到这里 加纳快死了… |
[24:12] | so the other guy tries to go and get help. | 另一个人就想去找人帮忙 |
[24:15] | No record of anyone turning up at local hospitals | 当地医院没有人中枪伤 |
[24:17] | with gunshot wounds. | 求救的记录 |
[24:19] | But then he calls the cops because he wants Gunner to be found. | 但他报警是为了让人找到加纳 |
[24:23] | Marines never leave a man behind. | 海军陆战队永远不会丢下任何人 |
[24:25] | And you think Castle was the other guy. | 你觉得另一个人是卡塞尔 |
[24:31] | Run that blood against his DNA. | 将血迹和他的DNA进行比对 |
[24:32] | – Triple fast and quiet. – You got it. | -加三倍急 不要声张 -好的 |
[24:36] | Let ’em in. We’re done here. | 交给他们吧 我们调查完了 |
[24:42] | What do you want, turkey and gravy or Salisbury steak? | 你想要哪个 肉汁火鸡还是索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 |
[24:45] | Turkey. Look at that. | 火鸡 看看 |
[24:54] | At Thanksgiving, your house… | 在感恩节 你家… |
[24:57] | do you cook or is that your wife? | 你做饭还是你妻子做饭 |
[25:00] | No, we go half and half. | 不 我们家一人做一半 |
[25:02] | I’m on the turkey. Sarah does all the sides. | 我负责火鸡 莎拉负责配菜 |
[25:07] | Stuffing, twice-baked potato. Amazing. | 填料 烤土豆 特别棒 |
[25:09] | I mean, we always have a lot of people… | 我们总是有很多客人 |
[25:15] | extended family, you know, friends, | 亲戚 朋友之类的 |
[25:18] | and we were just, like, 50-50. We make… | 我们就是一人做一半 我们… |
[25:22] | We made a good team. | 我们合作很愉快 |
[25:28] | Maria always cooked. | 总是玛利亚做饭 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it was… You know, it was old-school. | 都是…都是一些经典菜式 |
[25:33] | Turkey, all that, but… | 火鸡之类的 但是… |
[25:35] | There was always ziti. Yeah. Meatballs, sauce. | 但总会有通心粉 肉丸 沙司酱 |
[25:38] | Her, uh… her grandma came over from Sicily, so she… | 她的祖母来自西西里岛 |
[25:41] | she knew what she was doing. | 她很清楚自己在做什么 |
[25:43] | Yeah, man. You know something… | 你知道吗… |
[25:46] | if I close my eyes right now, I could… I could see her. | 如果我现在闭上眼睛 我就能…看到她 |
[25:52] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[25:53] | like, I see her. | 我能看到她 |
[25:56] | It’s always something simple, you know. Like… | 总是很简单的场景 就像… |
[25:59] | like, standing in the kitchen, talking on the phone and… | 就像站在厨房里 在通电话… |
[26:02] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[26:04] | if there was ever any music, like, | 如果还有音乐 |
[26:06] | it could be coming from anywhere, she’d… | 可能从任何地方飘来的 她会… |
[26:08] | she’d just start moving to it, you know. | 她会跟着舞动 |
[26:13] | Boy, she could dance. | 老天 她跳舞真好看 |
[26:17] | Sometimes she would, uh… She’d catch me looking at her. | 有时她会… 她会发现我在看她 |
[26:21] | Man, I was… | 老兄 我… |
[26:22] | I was done. | 我完全被迷倒 |
[26:26] | Yeah. I don’t know, we were, uh… | 我也不知道 我们… |
[26:30] | we were far from perfect, but… | 我们不算非常完美 但… |
[26:33] | when I remember her, it’s like all the shitty stuff, | 当我想起她的时候 好像所有不好的事 |
[26:36] | it fades away, you know, it just… | 就消散了 就是… |
[26:38] | When I think about her, she’s always got that smile, you know? | 当我想她时 总会想到她的笑容 你知道吗 |
[26:53] | So, your friend, uh… | 所以 你的朋友… |
[26:56] | Billy. | 比利 |
[26:59] | – Yeah. – He’s, uh… he’s serious, Frank. | -嗯 -他…可不是开玩笑 弗兰克 |
[27:03] | He’s a… you know, private military contractor now. | 他现在是个…私营军火承包商 |
[27:08] | Connected. Government contracts overseas. This guy is… | 负责海外政府的合同 这人… |
[27:12] | I got the impression that this is not a man | 我觉得如果他不知道你还活着 |
[27:14] | that’s gonna reach out to you unless he knows that you’re alive. | 绝对不会贸然这样想联系你 |
[27:17] | No, he doesn’t know. He might suspect it, but he doesn’t know. | 他不知道 可能会怀疑 不过他不知道 |
[27:22] | You’re not gonna call him? | 你不准备打给他吗 |
[27:24] | We’re Marines. We can handle disappointment. | 我们是海军陆战队 我们能接受失望 |
[27:28] | Maybe somebody else knows that you’re alive, | 可能有其他人知道你还活着 |
[27:31] | and they’re using Billy– | 然后利用比利 |
[27:32] | Something you need to understand. | 你要明白 |
[27:33] | I had two families, all right? | 我有过两个家 好吗 |
[27:36] | I had Maria, I had the kids, and I had my unit. | 我有玛丽亚和孩子们 我还有部队 |
[27:41] | I was a father and a husband, but I was also a Marine. | 我曾是位父亲丈夫 但我也曾是一名海军陆战队 |
[27:43] | And I loved being a Marine. I loved that shit. | 我热爱当海军陆战队 我爱死这工作 |
[27:47] | And look, I– There were times, whether I wanna admit it or not, | 听着 不管我愿不愿意承认 有些时候 |
[27:50] | but I would’ve rather been neck deep in blood | 比起和我的孩子们一起 |
[27:52] | and bullets and shit | 我更喜欢上战场 |
[27:55] | and be with my unit than with my kids. | 和战友们一起出生入死 |
[27:56] | That’s something I gotta make peace with. That’s what that is. | 这有我得接受这一点 就是这样 |
[28:00] | But me and Billy Russo, we served together, we did eight years. | 但我和比利·罗素 我们一起服役了八年 |
[28:03] | He got my back, I got his back. | 我们俩互相照应 |
[28:08] | I don’t know, you gotta admit this is a hell of a coincidence. | 我不知道 你得承认这也太巧了 |
[28:10] | Billy Russo is my family. | 比利·罗素是我的家人 |
[28:16] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 |
[28:25] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[28:29] | You were right. Blood on the scene matches Castle’s DNA. | 你说对了 现场的血是卡塞尔的 |
[28:35] | Knew it. | 就知道 |
[28:35] | Okay, so, you got Castle and Gunner up there on that mountain, | 那好 卡塞尔和加纳在山上 |
[28:39] | versus who? | 跟谁对抗 |
[28:40] | Whoever doesn’t want Kandahar to come out. | 不想让坎大哈行动暴露的人 |
[28:43] | They’re cleaning house. | 他们在消灭证据 |
[28:46] | CIA, the military. | 中情局 军方 |
[28:48] | Someone sent a death squad up that mountain. | 有人派了暗杀小组到那山上 |
[28:51] | Shit, the resources to do that… The sheer balls to do that. | 该死 要动用的资源…还有这胆量 |
[28:55] | If Castle survived… | 如果卡塞尔活了下来 |
[28:58] | he came off that mountain bleeding like a stuck pig. | 他流血不止地从那山上下来 |
[29:00] | Yeah. We’ve gotta find him. | 没错 我们要找到他 |
[29:03] | Now, where does one find dead Marines these days? | 如今 该上哪儿找一个已经死了的海军陆战队 |
[29:07] | Because he’s not on Facebook or Tinder. I checked. | 因为在脸书陌陌可都没看到他更新 |
[29:44] | Why’d you bail me out? | 你为什么要把我保释出来 |
[29:47] | I figured that if you had to call me, | 我想如果你不得不打给我 |
[29:48] | then you didn’t want to call your dad. | 那就是你不想让你爸知道 |
[29:51] | And that meant there was no one else. | 那就没有其他人能帮你了 |
[29:53] | – And I wasn’t about to abandon you. – You wanted to help me? | -我不想要放弃你 -你想帮我吗 |
[29:57] | That’s all I want, Lewis. | 是的没错 路易斯 |
[29:59] | Then why screw me over with Billy Russo? | 那你为什么要跟比利·罗素一起来搞我 |
[30:02] | Lewis, if you can’t see going back into a war zone | 路易斯 如果你还意识不到 |
[30:05] | is about the worst thing that you can do, | 回到战区是你最不该做的事 |
[30:07] | then I did the right thing. | 那我没做错什么 |
[30:08] | – Not your call. – So what, you think I betrayed you? | -轮不到你说 -所以你觉得我背叛了你 |
[30:14] | Where… Where was O’Connor when you got arrested? | 你被抓的时候奥康纳在哪 |
[30:18] | Did you try him? | 你有找过他吗 |
[30:21] | Oh, he didn’t come, did he? | 他没来 对吗 |
[30:28] | I pulled his records. He’s not what you think he is. | 我查过他的记录 他并不是你所了解的人 |
[30:31] | And you know that silver star he always talks about? | 你知道他常说的那什么银星勋章吗 |
[30:34] | The story that goes with it? | 他说的那个故事 |
[30:38] | He never served in Vietnam. | 他从来没去过越南 |
[30:41] | He didn’t sign up till ’77 and never saw a combat. | 他在77年才报的名 他从没经历过战争 |
[30:45] | He’s a fraud and a liar, Lewis. | 他是个大骗子 路易斯 |
[30:48] | He didn’t serve, not like you. And he’s not worth your respect. | 不像你 他没服过役 他根本不值得你尊重 |
[30:59] | So… so why don’t you stay? | 所以…你为什么不留下 |
[31:08] | – Hey, Lewis. – What’s going on, man? | -路易斯 -怎么了 伙计 |
[31:10] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:42] | This is a great place for a romantic apology. | 这地方真适合来个浪漫的道歉 |
[31:46] | Or a mob hit. Whichever. | 或是杀人 随便了 |
[31:50] | You know, I figured if I ever got to have a clandestine affair, | 我本来以为找艳遇的话 |
[31:54] | there’d be a lot more intriguing pillow talk | 会有更多有趣的枕边话 |
[31:55] | and a lot less freezing my balls off on the waterfront. | 不会在海边吹冷风 |
[31:59] | And as this is clearly not an invitation to make up sex, | 显然现在也不是邀请我来打和好炮的 |
[32:01] | I figure I’m just gonna stand here | 我还是站在这里 |
[32:03] | and wait while you tell me what you want. | 等你告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[32:05] | ‘Cause you do want something, right? | 因为你有事相求 对吗 |
[32:09] | I want you to tell me about Frank Castle. | 我想你跟我说说弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[32:16] | Why don’t you tell me what you know about Frank Castle? | 为何你不跟我说说你知道他些什么 |
[32:22] | Castle’s alive. | 卡塞尔还活着 |
[32:26] | Maybe you already knew that, maybe not. | 你可能已经知道了 也可能还被蒙在鼓里 |
[32:29] | I’m telling you I know it. | 我现在告诉你 我知道了这事 |
[32:33] | Am I lying? | 我有说错吗 |
[32:36] | No, I don’t think you are. | 我觉得没有 |
[32:39] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[32:43] | You strike me as a guy who would have protected him | 我觉得就算你知道 |
[32:45] | even if you did. | 你也会护着他 |
[32:50] | Well, if you’re a liar, you’re one of the good ones. | 如果你在撒谎的话 那你肯定很擅长说谎 |
[32:53] | – Why are you telling me this now? – I need to bring Castle in. | -为什么要跟我说这事 -我要把卡塞尔抓回来 |
[32:57] | If you already knew where he was, I was gonna ask for your help. | 如果你已经知道他在哪 我需要你帮忙 |
[33:01] | As it is, if there’s anyone who can find him, it’s probably you. | 如果有人能找到他 大概就是你了 |
[33:07] | – Can you? – Why would I? | -你能找到他吗 -为什么我可以 |
[33:09] | I think he knows everything about my Kandahar case. | 我想他查清楚了我的坎大哈案件 |
[33:12] | Okay. So how does that help him? | 嗯 那对他有什么好处 |
[33:15] | Because I think he went after it himself. | 因为我觉得他在自己查这件事 |
[33:18] | And somebody left him half dead on a mountain. | 有人把他在山上打得半死 |
[33:21] | I think he’s hurt, and he needs help. | 我猜他受了伤 他需要帮助 |
[33:24] | The people he’s up against… | 他对付的那些人… |
[33:27] | He’s gonna get himself killed, Billy. | 他会死的 比利 |
[33:30] | Neither of us want that, right? | 我们都不想他死 不是吗 |
[33:36] | All right. | 没错 |
[33:39] | I’ll shake the tree and see what falls out. | 我会去碰碰运气 |
[33:49] | I like this, by the way. | 话说 我挺喜欢这样的 |
[33:54] | I like that you trusted me with this. | 我喜欢你信任我 |
[33:57] | You’re still not getting a key. | 我还是不会给你钥匙的 |
[34:09] | Hey, social worker… | 你好啊 社工 |
[34:12] | I got a social disease. | 我患了社会病 |
[34:14] | You want some penicillin for that? | 要来点抗生素吗 |
[34:18] | – How you doing? Good to see ya. – What’s up, man? | -最近如何 见到你真好 -怎么样 伙计 |
[34:23] | – You seen Frank? – What? | -你见过弗兰克吗 -什么 |
[34:31] | You know… Frank Castle. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[34:34] | Our friend. Our dead friend. | 我们的朋友 死了的那个 |
[34:38] | You seen him recently? | 你最近见过他吗 |
[34:41] | I– I’m gonna need some help with this, Billy. | 我不清楚你在说什么 比利 |
[34:44] | What do you mean? Have I been back to the cemetery? | 你什么意思 问我有没有去过墓地 |
[34:46] | Am I seeing ghosts or having flashbacks? | 我有没有看见鬼魂或是闪回 |
[34:49] | What are we talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:00] | Frank’s alive, man. | 弗兰克还活着 伙计 |
[35:04] | Sorry, I had to find out if you knew. | 抱歉 我得看看你是不是知道 |
[35:08] | And why do you think that? | 你为什么觉得我知道 |
[35:09] | I can’t tell you how I found out, but… | 我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的 但是 |
[35:11] | I found out, and now I gotta find him. | 我确实知道了 而且现在我得找到他 |
[35:15] | Of course, I was hoping | 当然 我一直希望 |
[35:16] | that you were lying to me this whole time. | 你从始至终都在骗我 |
[35:20] | If you were, at least I’d have a lead on where to start. | 如果是这样 至少我知道从何查起了 |
[35:24] | I’v been putting out the old unit call on the radio. | 我一直在无线电中转播以前军队的联络暗号 |
[35:28] | Has he answered? | 他有回应吗 |
[35:37] | All right, I’m… I’m gonna tell you, | 好了 我 我会告诉你 |
[35:40] | but on the down-low, all right? | 但是得保密 行吗 |
[35:45] | I found out because some government people know, | 我知道是因为一些政府的人知道了 |
[35:47] | and they thought that maybe I knew, too. | 而且他们觉得或许我也知道 |
[35:53] | They also said that Frank is hurt pretty bad right now. | 他们还说弗兰克现在伤得很重 |
[35:57] | So… | 所以 |
[36:01] | if you’ve got any idea where I should start… | 如果你能为我提供一些线索的话 |
[36:05] | So, you’re… What? You’re gonna help them? | 所以 你要怎么做 你要帮他们吗 |
[36:08] | I’m gonna help Frank. | 我要帮弗兰克 |
[36:10] | I could get him out of here, man. Free and clear. | 我可以帮他离开这里 伙计 清白自由地出去 |
[36:13] | I failed him once before. | 我辜负了他一次 |
[36:17] | Now is my chance to make things right. | 现在我有机会弥补 |
[36:24] | I lied for you again. | 我又为你撒了谎 |
[36:26] | You did the right thing, Curt. | 你做得对 科特 |
[36:28] | Blackbird to Raven, come in. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[36:31] | Every hour on the hour. This guy’s determined. | 整点播放 这家伙真有决心 |
[36:34] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. | 请回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[36:37] | He said he wanted to help you. That he could help you. | 他说他想帮你 他说他能帮你 |
[36:42] | Blackbird to Raven. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[36:43] | Whatever he’s offering, if you ask me, you should take it. | 不管他提供什么帮助 要我说 你应该接受 |
[36:48] | Less people know I’m alive, safer it is for them. | 越少人知道我活着 他们越安全 |
[36:51] | But what about you? You don’t look too safe. | 但是你呢 你现在可不安全 |
[36:54] | You look like a guy that nearly got his ass killed, and you know it. | 你差点没命了 这点你最清楚 |
[36:58] | And for what? Huh? | 为了什么呢 |
[37:00] | Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[37:02] | – If I could just add something– – You don’t get an opinion. | -要我说 -你没资格说话 |
[37:06] | Not in this conversation. | 在这件事上你没资格 |
[37:08] | Come in, Raven. | 请回复 乌鸦 |
[37:10] | So, what? I just keep lying for you? | 所以现在怎么办 我继续为你撒谎吗 |
[37:14] | Look, Curt, you… you gotta do what you think is right. | 科特 你得去做你认为正确的事 |
[37:18] | I’d never ask you to do anything else. | 我不会对你有别的要求 |
[37:22] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. | 请回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[37:26] | Blackbird to Raven. Blackbird calling Bower team. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 黑鸟呼叫鲍尔小队 |
[37:30] | Don’t mention this place to anybody, okay, Curtis? | 别跟任何人提起这个地方 科迪斯 |
[37:31] | – Jesus Christ. Really? – Please, just keep it to yourself. | -天哪 你认真的吗 -你得保密 |
[37:38] | Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[37:41] | You got some friends. | 你的朋友真是厉害 |
[37:44] | Raven, this is Blackbird. | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[37:46] | You out there, Frankie? | 你在吗 弗兰克 |
[37:49] | Raven, this is Blackbird. You out there, Frankie? | 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 你在吗 弗兰克 |
[37:53] | You trust this guy? | 你相信这个人吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是 是的 我相信 |
[38:00] | Blackbird to Raven. Come in. Come in, Raven. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 请回复 请回复 乌鸦 |
[38:03] | Then you should talk to him. | 那么你应该跟他谈谈 |
[38:04] | Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. | 请回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 |
[38:08] | Blackbird to Raven. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[38:11] | Blackbird to Raven. Blackbird to Raven. | 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 |
[38:17] | You probably wanna use one of those swing heads. | 你可能会用到这些螺丝钉 |
[38:19] | And we’re gonna go after it. | 然后我们继续深入 |
[38:21] | I’m using a Pit Boss. | 我用个大个的 |
[38:23] | Ted, he’s using a power worm, and it’s very natural looking. | 泰德 他在用动力蜗杆 看起来不错 |
[38:26] | We are using these Carolina rigs– | 我们用这些卡罗莱纳产的装备 |
[38:45] | How was the pokey, kid? | 监狱怎么样 孩子 |
[38:48] | Got yourself a new boyfriend? | 找了个新男友吗 |
[38:51] | Bet you want a beer. | 你肯定想来杯啤酒 |
[38:54] | Some things never change, like the state of the NYPD. | 有些事永远不变 就像纽约警局一样 |
[38:59] | I can tell you some stories. | 我可以跟你讲些故事 |
[39:03] | They spit on us when we came back from– | 当初他们唾弃我们 当我们 |
[39:05] | Yeah, when you came back from Texas. | 是 当你们从德克萨斯回来的时候 |
[39:11] | Because I read your army records. | 我看了你的服役档案 |
[39:13] | You… you never went to Vietnam. | 你 你从没去过越南 |
[39:18] | You have my records? | 你有我的档案 |
[39:21] | Where’d you get my records from? The Internet? | 你从哪里看到我的档案的 在网上吗 |
[39:24] | You know, the Jews run the Internet. | 犹太人管着网络 |
[39:27] | What’s the name of the air base outside of Tam Ky? | 三岐外的空军基地叫什么 |
[39:32] | Well, you could google it. But if you were there, you would know. | 你可以上网搜 但如果你当时在那 你就知道 |
[39:47] | It’s Chu Lai. | 是茱莱 |
[39:50] | – Chu Lai Air Base. – Chu Lai. | -茱莱空军基地 -茱莱 |
[39:54] | How the hell am I supposed to remember that? I’m an old man. | 我怎么可能记得住 我是个老头子 |
[39:57] | Look, if… if you don’t like my stories– | 如果你不喜欢我的故事 |
[39:59] | No, they’re not just stories! | 不 它们不仅仅是故事 |
[40:02] | You can’t just do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[40:07] | – Get the hell out of my house. – You goddamn liar. | -滚出我的房子 -你这个骗子 |
[41:21] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[41:26] | Back from the dead. | 起死回生 |
[41:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:47] | Hey, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[41:52] | You want a beer? | 要来杯啤酒吗 |
[41:55] | Hells yeah. | 当然 |
[42:08] | You look like shit. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[42:10] | Can’t all be as pretty as you, Bill. | 不是每个人都能像你一样体面的 比尔 |
[42:17] | How come you never reached out? | 你怎么一直不联系我 |
[42:19] | You know, the less people knew I was alive, | 越少人知道我活着 |
[42:21] | the better it is for them. | 对他们越好 |
[42:23] | Yeah, well, one of them works for Homeland Security. | 这些人中有一个在国土安全局工作 |
[42:26] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[42:28] | Madani, huh? How do you know her? | 马达尼 你怎么认识她的 |
[42:31] | My company, Anvil. I got a company now. | 我的公司 砧板 我现在有个公司 |
[42:35] | I heard. It’s… It’s very impressive, Bill. | 我听说了 很厉害 比尔 |
[42:40] | Bet you like to wear fancy suits, don’t you? | 你肯定很喜欢穿高档西装吧 |
[42:43] | – Yes, I do. – Yeah, you do. | -是啊 我喜欢 -是啊 你喜欢 |
[42:46] | Anyway, we did some contracting work for them. | 不管怎样 我们为他们做一些合同方面的工作 |
[42:50] | Training. | 训练 |
[42:51] | We got to talking. She questioned me about you | 我们聊了聊 她向我问起过你 |
[42:55] | because of our service together. | 因为我们一起服役 |
[42:56] | So you and her, you… you guys got to talking, huh? | 那你和她…你们俩聊过了 |
[43:02] | – Yes, we did. – Yeah. I bet you did. | -是的 -我想也是 |
[43:06] | – You never change, huh? – Lucky for you I don’t. | -你从来没变过 -算你走运 的确没变过 |
[43:09] | I might’ve seen her naked but she is hot for you, my man. | 虽然我看过她裸体 但是她一心只想找你 |
[43:13] | That is not a woman you wanna take lightly. | 这个女人可不好对付 |
[43:15] | – Yeah, I got that impression. – Come on. | -我有这个感觉 -得了吧 |
[43:19] | Tell me what she won’t. | 告诉我她不肯说的话 |
[43:24] | Look, Bill, what we… | 比尔 我们… |
[43:27] | What we were doing… with Cerberus, it was… | 我们当初…在地狱犬做的事… |
[43:30] | It was worse than you thought. | 比你想的要糟糕得多 |
[43:34] | It was that snake, prick CIA Agent Orange. | 是那个该死的中情局橘色特工 |
[43:38] | It was him, Schoonover… | 是他 斯库诺弗 |
[43:40] | You remember that douchebag | 你记得那个 |
[43:41] | from mortuary services, Colonel Bennett? | 停尸房的班内特上校 |
[43:44] | Little bald asshole, you remember him? | 那个又矮又秃的混蛋 你记得他吗 |
[43:49] | The three of them were selling heroin out of Kandahar. | 这三个人一起在坎大哈贩卖毒品 |
[43:52] | They were opening up US KIAs, | 他们把死亡的美国士兵开膛 |
[43:54] | stuffing it inside, and sending it home. | 填上毒品 送回家 |
[43:58] | What? | 什么 |
[43:59] | Gunner Henderson, he found out. | 加纳·汉德森 是他发现的 |
[44:02] | Tried to blow the whistle on the whole thing. | 他想揭露这件事 |
[44:06] | – Well, Gunner’s a good man. – He’s dead. | -加纳是个好人 -他死了 |
[44:11] | Killed him for it. | 因此而死 |
[44:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:18] | So… what? You’re just gonna take them all on yourself? | 所以呢 你准备自己一个人扳倒他们吗 |
[44:22] | How’s that going for you so far? | 目前进展如何 |
[44:25] | Why don’t you just let Homeland do it, man? | 为什么不交给国安局处理呢 |
[44:28] | Madani, she… she wants them just as bad as you do. | 马达尼 她和你一样很想把他们抓起来 |
[44:30] | No. | 不 |
[44:34] | You really think this is what Maria would’ve wanted for you? | 你真的觉得玛丽亚会希望你这样做吗 |
[44:38] | We didn’t have a choice back then. | 当初我们别无选择 |
[44:40] | Now we do. | 现在我们可以选 |
[44:43] | What choice is that, Bill? | 什么选择 比尔 |
[44:44] | I could get you a new passport. Social. | 我可以给你新的护照 社会身份 |
[44:47] | New identity. | 新的身份 |
[44:50] | Could get you out the country. | 可以让你离开这个国家 |
[44:51] | Put you overseas, doing what you do best. | 让你去国外 做你最擅长的事 |
[44:55] | Come work with me. | 和我一起工作吧 |
[44:59] | – Gonna put me in a fancy suit? – You could wear whatever you like. | -要给我也穿光鲜西装吗 -你想怎么打扮就怎么打扮 |
[45:03] | Let me get you out the city, Frankie. | 让我送你出城吧 弗兰基 |
[45:05] | I could have you on a boat tonight. | 我今晚就可以把你送上船 |
[45:08] | Your family is gone, but you’re still my brother. | 你的家人都去世了 但你还是我兄弟 |
[45:14] | And I know you. | 我了解你 |
[45:16] | I got you. | 我罩着你 |
[47:08] | Hey, you’re late. You’re actually a couple days late. | 你迟到了 其实你迟了好几天 |
[47:11] | Um, dinner was hours ago, and you weren’t even invited. | 晚餐几小时前吃完了 没有邀请你 |
[47:14] | I get it. I understand why you’re pissed. | 我知道 我理解你为什么生气 |
[47:16] | You think maybe I could just come in and explain? | 我能进来解释一下吗 |
[47:21] | Yeah, I’m… I’m very sorry, you know… | 我…我很抱歉 你知道… |
[47:25] | that I didn’t make dinner. | 对不起我没有来吃晚饭 |
[47:26] | I said I was gonna be here and I wasn’t. That’s not like me. | 我说我会来的 结果我没来 我不是这样的人 |
[47:29] | I don’t know what is like you, Pete. | 我不知道你是怎样的人 彼得 |
[47:33] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[47:36] | I had an accident. That’s why I couldn’t make it. | 我出了点意外 所以我才没来 |
[47:38] | Wow, you seem to have a lot of accidents. | 你好像经常出意外 |
[47:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:46] | Anyway, I’m up. So, it’s fine. | 不管怎么样 我没事 |
[47:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:56] | Things have… It’s been a little much. | 最近…事情有点多 |
[48:00] | Yeah, I understand that. | 我理解 |
[48:05] | – Kids asleep? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s late. | -孩子都睡了 -是的 很迟了 |
[48:08] | And yet, here I am… | 然而我却在这里 |
[48:11] | letting you into my home. Looking like that. | 让你进了我家 你还打扮成这样 |
[48:15] | Yeah, you really ought to be more careful. | 你真的得多加小心 |
[48:19] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[48:22] | I don’t know why. I… It’s funny how that works, huh? | 我不知道为什么 我…很奇怪吧 |
[48:27] | I’m glad you do. | 我很高兴你能信任我 |
[48:32] | – Do you want a glass of wine? – Uh, no. I’m all good. | -要来杯红酒吗 -不用了 |
[48:35] | – You sure? Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你确定吗 真的吗 -嗯 |
[48:37] | – I’m gonna have one. – Okay. | -我要来一杯 -好吧 |
[48:39] | Another one. | 再来一杯 |
[48:44] | You, um… | 你… |
[48:47] | – mind if I sit? – Sure. | -我能坐下吗 -好 |
[48:59] | Well, here we are. | 我们两个 |
[49:02] | What is it they say? Misery loves company? | 怎么说的来着 痛苦的一对 |
[49:04] | Rough day, huh? | 今天很不顺吗 |
[49:07] | Rough week. | 这一周都很不顺 |
[49:11] | Special, special week. | 非常非常特殊的一周 |
[49:17] | My boy is a bully, all of a sudden. | 我的儿子突然变成了恶霸 |
[49:21] | He hit his sister. | 他打了他的姐姐 |
[49:23] | And she beats herself up if she gets anything less than an A. | 而我女儿如果拿不到A就会揍自己 |
[49:27] | I mean, she’s just so desperate to control everything. | 她太想掌控一切了 |
[49:31] | And I feel like… I feel like I’m living | 我感觉 我感觉我好像 |
[49:34] | with these two people… | 和两个受伤的人 |
[49:37] | who are hurting… | 住在一起 |
[49:40] | and I don’t know how to stop that hurt. | 我不知道该怎么让他们不再受伤 |
[49:45] | And I feel… | 我感觉 |
[49:46] | I feel like we’re all just bleeding out, you know what I mean? | 我感觉我们好像都在默默流血 你明白吗 |
[49:55] | You know, those kids, they, uh… | 这些孩子 他们… |
[50:01] | You’re probably gonna wanna punch me in the mouth | 我这么说 你可能会很想 |
[50:02] | for saying this, but… | 揍我 但是… |
[50:06] | things are gonna get better for you. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[50:08] | Have they gotten better for you? | 你的一切都好起来了吗 |
[50:11] | For me? Yeah. Yeah, look, I’m alone. | 我 听着 我孤身一人 |
[50:14] | I’ve been alone so long, I… I like it. | 我孤身一人很久了 我…我很喜欢 |
[50:18] | You know, I hide in it. | 我藏在其中 |
[50:21] | One thing I know is that the only way out… | 我只知道 走出来的唯一办法 |
[50:26] | is to find something that you care about. | 就是找到你在乎的东西 |
[50:29] | Those kids, they might drive you crazy. They might… | 这些孩子可能让你气得发疯 他们可能… |
[50:32] | They might make you completely batshit, but… | 可能让你非常生气 但是… |
[50:37] | they’re the reason you’re gonna get through this. | 正因为有他们 你才能熬下来 |
[50:42] | Have you found something to do that for you? | 你找到你所在乎的东西了吗 |
[50:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[50:54] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[51:04] | I think things are gonna get a lot better | 我觉得利伯曼一家会 |
[51:06] | for the Lieberman family. | 好起来的 |
[51:08] | I think they’re gonna get a lot better very soon. | 我觉得他们很快就会好起来的 |
[51:12] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[51:15] | Just a feeling. | 只是感觉 |
[51:23] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说的没错 |
[52:29] | He ain’t coming. | 他不会来了 |