时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | – Hi, Katie. – Hi. | -你好 凯蒂 -你好 |
[01:05] | – How is she today? – Same. | -她今天怎么样 -老样子 |
[01:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[01:24] | Your therapy lamp arrived. | 你的治疗灯到了 |
[01:27] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:28] | I told them you weren’t getting enough sunshine. | 我和他们说了你接触到的阳光不足 |
[01:32] | And I know that you, um… | 我知道 |
[01:36] | Well, I know how that upsets you. | 我知道那样你会不高兴 |
[01:47] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[01:49] | Good. They’re cleaning your teeth. | 太好了 他们帮你刷了牙 |
[01:52] | I pay ’em extra for that. | 我专门加了费用 |
[01:54] | Gotta look after those teeth. | 可得照顾好这一口牙 |
[01:57] | Very important to have a | 在你这一行 |
[01:58] | good smile in your line of business, right? | 完美的微笑可是很重要的 |
[02:00] | Keep those customers happy. | 能哄那些顾客开心 |
[02:03] | Nothing like a nice smile to let ’em know that you give a shit. | 没有什么比一脸完美的微笑能让他们以为你在乎了 |
[02:11] | I’ve had a tough week. | 我这周过得很不顺 |
[02:14] | This… | 这个… |
[02:17] | this old friend of mine is back in town. | 我的一个老朋友回城里了 |
[02:22] | A smile is not gonna be good enough for him. | 他可是一个微笑解决不了的家伙 |
[02:26] | This guy’s been… Well, he’s maybe the… | 这家伙是…他可能是… |
[02:30] | the only real friend that I ever had. | 我这辈子唯一真正的朋友 |
[02:34] | And now I think that… | 现在我觉得… |
[02:38] | Well, I thinks that he wants to | 我觉得他想 |
[02:41] | take away everything that I’ve worked so hard for all these years. | 夺走我打拼这么多年所创立的一切 |
[02:51] | Do you know that you are | 你知道你可能是 |
[02:53] | maybe the only person in the entire world | 全世界唯一一个能让我 |
[02:57] | that I can be truly honest with? Do you– Do you know that? | 彻底展开心扉的人吗 你…你知道吗 |
[03:02] | I mean, I gave this guy… | 我给了这家伙… |
[03:05] | I gave this guy… A choice. | 我给了这家伙…选择的机会 |
[03:09] | I mean, I gave him a chance for things to go down differently. | 我给了他改变一切的机会 |
[03:12] | You know? And… | 你知道吗 然后… |
[03:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:24] | Getting a little lively there, don’t you think? | 动作有点过于激烈了吧 |
[03:29] | Well, I guess you would have a strong constitution | 我猜一给你打毒品 |
[03:31] | when it comes to narcotics. | 你就有抗性吧 |
[03:39] | Would you change anything? | 如果你有机会的话 |
[03:43] | If you could? | 会选择改变吗 |
[03:44] | Because, you… | 因为你… |
[03:47] | you had a choice. | 你当初有选择 |
[03:49] | Me, I never did. You saw to that. | 我从来没有过 你也确保了 |
[03:53] | And yet… | 然而 |
[03:58] | here I am. | 看看我现在 |
[04:01] | You know, all those years in those group homes… | 在集体家庭里过了那么多年 |
[04:06] | gives you a lot of time to think. | 让我有很多时间能思考 |
[04:15] | And now I’m returning the favor. | 现在我要让你也尝尝 |
[04:23] | Maybe you did me a solid, you know? | 也许你其实是帮了我 你知道吗 |
[04:25] | I mean, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[04:26] | you want weak kids, give ’em everything. | 想要让你的孩子变弱 那就给他们一切 |
[04:29] | But if you… If you want ’em strong… | 但如果…想让你的孩子变强 |
[04:40] | treat ’em hard. | 那就必须严格对待 |
[04:48] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[04:58] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[05:16] | You know, I’d have given you… | 我本会给你… |
[05:20] | the world. | 全世界 |
[05:24] | I’d have given you… anything that you ever wanted… | 我本会给你…你想要的一切 |
[05:31] | if you’d just wanted me. | 如果你当初要我的话 |
[05:40] | See you next week, Mom. | 下周见 妈妈 |
[07:01] | Uh… hey, Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[07:04] | You wanna come here? | 能过来一下吗 |
[07:08] | I’ve been running the image from your scope. | 我在对比你的瞄准镜拍下的照片 |
[07:11] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[07:13] | Holy shit. | 天 |
[07:16] | – Yeah, you did. – William “Bill” Rawlins III. | -还真找到了 -“比尔”威廉·罗林斯三世 |
[07:19] | He’s the director of covert operations for the CIA. | 他是中情局机密行动部门部长 |
[07:22] | Now it’s starting to make sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[07:24] | This is not some field agent running rogue. | 他不是什么简单的外勤坏特工 |
[07:26] | I mean, it takes a guy like this | 只有这种级别的人 |
[07:28] | to pull it all together and make it stick. | 才能做到那些事还不被人发现 |
[07:29] | “Injured in the line of duty.” | “执勤时受伤” |
[07:30] | That’s from me smashing his eye in. | 那是我给他眼睛留下的伤 |
[07:32] | Son of a bitch used it to climb the ladder. | 这混蛋还利用这个往上爬 |
[07:34] | No, he didn’t. He was born at the top of the ladder. | 不 他没有 他生下来就在云端 |
[07:36] | The Rawlinses are practically royalty. | 罗林斯家族基本都能算是贵族了 |
[07:38] | They’re the power behind the throne. | 他们是王冠后的权威 |
[07:40] | They’re old, old Virginia money. | 他们可是非常非常古老 |
[07:41] | Plantations, shipping and industry, arms. | 种植园 航运工业 军火 |
[07:44] | I mean, who knows what else they have their hands in. | 谁知道他们还涉足什么领域 |
[07:46] | Sounds like you got a crush on the guy. | 你好像都迷上这家伙了 |
[07:48] | He’s the director of covert ops, Frank. | 他是机密行动部部长 弗兰克 |
[07:51] | I mean, for all I know… | 说不定 |
[07:54] | – Shit. – What is it? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[07:58] | For all I know, he’s been waiting for somebody to look for him. | 说不定他一直在等人来找他 |
[08:01] | And by searching his file, I’ve just blown us. | 我查找他的档案后 肯定把我们暴露了 |
[08:03] | There could be a team on its way right here. | 可能有一支小队正在来的路上了 |
[08:05] | – Wait. – Can you just give me a second– | -等等 -你能给我几分钟吗 |
[08:07] | No, you give me a second. | 不 你给我几分钟 |
[08:08] | You’ve been on that CIA site all day, right? | 你天天都在看中情局的系统页面 |
[08:10] | You seen anything about us? Any chatter at all? | 你看到和我们有关系的东西了吗 有什么消息吗 |
[08:13] | – What… No. – Have you? | -什么…没有 -有吗 |
[08:14] | – No, right? – No. | -没有吧 -没有 |
[08:15] | You’re saying the guy’s got unlimited resources. | 你说这家伙有无限的资源 |
[08:17] | You’re saying he’s the kinda guy, | 你说他是那种人 |
[08:19] | he farts, the president catches a whiff. | 放个屁 总统都能闻到 |
[08:21] | That’s what you’re telling me? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[08:22] | Uh, yeah, actually. | 其实 没错 |
[08:23] | Okay, David, CIA and the FBI, they’re not coming after us. | 大卫 中情局和联调局没有在找我们 |
[08:27] | You didn’t see anything on there about Kentucky, right? | 你没有关于肯塔基的事件的报告吧 |
[08:30] | Nothing about me being on an army base? | 根本没有我偷袭军队基地的事 |
[08:32] | Yeah. I mean, the Bulletin ran a piece | 《纽约公报》发了一篇报道 |
[08:34] | about Bennett turning up stabbed | 称班内特在上城区 |
[08:35] | to death in a motel upstate, but that’s it. | 一家宾馆被人捅死 然后就没了 |
[08:37] | They killed him. That’s good. | 他们杀了他 很好 |
[08:41] | Look, the point is they’re not coming after us. | 关键是 他们不会来找我们 |
[08:44] | I mean, I took a shot at this guy, | 我对这家伙开了一枪 |
[08:45] | you didn’t read anything about it. | 哪里都没有这个消息 |
[08:48] | You’re scared, David, and I get that, | 你很害怕 大卫 我明白 |
[08:50] | but think about how this Rawlins prick feels. | 但你想想这个混蛋罗林斯现在是什么感觉 |
[08:52] | I think that you and me, we are sitting pretty right now. | 我觉得我们俩现在可以安心坐在这里 |
[08:57] | I’m going to make coffee. Want me to get you something? | 我去弄点咖啡 你要点什么吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll have some chamomile. Thanks. | 嗯 我要点甘菊茶 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Some chamomile, huh? | 要点甘菊茶 |
[09:21] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[09:23] | This guy. What? | 这家伙 怎么了 |
[09:25] | Um, the cameras in my house are down. | 我家里的摄像头坏了 |
[09:28] | – What’s that? – I can’t… | -怎么了 -我… |
[09:31] | I can’t access the feed to my house right now. | 我连接不上我家的摄像头了 |
[09:37] | You need to get over there now and check on my family. | 你得赶紧过去 看看我家人怎么样了 |
[09:39] | Wait a second. David, I just– | 等等 大卫 我刚 |
[09:40] | You need to check on my family right now! | 你得去看看我家人 |
[09:42] | All right. All right. All right. Christ’s sake. | 好吧 好吧 上帝啊 |
[10:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:13] | What happened there? | 这是怎么了 |
[10:16] | Paintball. It was from a training exercise. | 彩弹 是训练的时候打伤的 |
[10:20] | That is what a real battle scar looks like. | 这才是真正战场留下的伤疤 |
[10:22] | AK-47, through and through. | AK47 贯穿伤 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | What about this guy? | 这个呢 |
[10:36] | Appendix, right? | 阑尾吧 |
[10:40] | Knifed by an angry lover. | 被一名愤怒的情人捅的 |
[10:43] | You are so full of shit. Do you know that? | 你真是满嘴胡话 你知道吗 |
[10:47] | All those battle scars, and not one on this pretty face. | 战斗中留下那么多伤 却从没伤到这张帅脸 |
[10:54] | What about Big Nasty here? | 这块大的呢 |
[10:55] | Can’t believe you didn’t brag about him. | 从来没听你吹过这块伤疤 |
[10:58] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[10:59] | Your chute didn’t open. You got dragged behind the plane. | 你的降落伞没打开 你被拖在飞机后 |
[11:03] | You had to cut free. Fell through a tree, | 你只能割断 从树上摔下来 |
[11:05] | hitting every branch on the way down. | 每根树枝都打到了你 |
[11:07] | And sewed yourself up. | 然后你自己把自己缝了起来 |
[11:15] | There was this good Samaritan used to volunteer | 有一个好心的撒玛利亚人曾经 |
[11:17] | at the Ray of Hope Group Home. | 在雷之希望之家做志愿者 |
[11:20] | It’s where I was placed at the time. | 我当时被寄养在那里 |
[11:24] | We used to play stickball, hoops, whatever. | 我们以前会一起玩棍球 篮球什么的 |
[11:28] | He’d been going there for years. We all thought he was so cool. | 他去那里做了好几年 我们都觉得他人很好 |
[11:31] | I guess I must’ve been… ten, eleven at the time. | 我当时应该…十岁刚出头吧 |
[11:38] | When a grown man tells you that you’re pretty… | 当一个大人告诉你你长得很漂亮 |
[11:41] | you know nothing good is coming. | 你就知道肯定没什么好事 |
[11:44] | Let’s just say I wasn’t interested in… | 这样说吧 我对他想玩的游戏 |
[11:46] | in the kind of games that he had in mind. | 一点兴趣都没有 |
[11:49] | So I went after him with the stickball bat. | 所以我有次拿着跟棍子跟着他 |
[11:52] | Caught him good a couple times, too. | 还打中了他好几下 |
[11:56] | Then he broke my arm. | 然后他打断了我的手 |
[11:59] | Got pissed off, ripped my rotator cuff in three places, so… | 肯定很生气 把我的肌腱套扭成了三段 |
[12:07] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[12:11] | I didn’t know you grew up in the system. | 我不知道你是被寄养的 |
[12:14] | Is that not in my file? | 我的文件里没有吗 |
[12:19] | Guess I deserve that. | 看来是我活该 |
[12:24] | I can see it right now on your face, | 我现在能从你脸上看到 |
[12:26] | that sudden middle-class guilt | 突然浮现的因为从小在这种地方 |
[12:28] | for growing up in a place like this. | 长大而产生的中产阶级罪恶感 |
[12:31] | You know what? I’m not exactly sure where I was born. | 你知道吗 我都不知道我出生在哪里 |
[12:34] | But the way that I see it, | 但在我看来 |
[12:35] | even if your meth head mother | 就算你那嗑嗨了的母亲 |
[12:36] | safe-havens you at a fire station in Albany… | 把你扔在奥尔巴尼消防站 |
[12:40] | you’re still born in the greatest country in the world. | 你仍然是出生在全世界最好的国家 |
[12:45] | Sorry you had to go through that. | 我对你的遭遇深感遗憾 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:52] | You know, it means something. You shared this with me. | 这很重要 你把这些事和我分享了 |
[12:55] | We gotta be careful. | 你得小心了 |
[12:58] | We’re in danger of having a real conversation. | 我们有聊严肃对话的危险 |
[13:00] | – It’s getting kinda personal here. – Yeah, wouldn’t want that. | -变得有点亲密了 -我可不想那样 |
[13:03] | No. | 没错 |
[13:04] | Then we would have to admit that maybe you like me. | 那我们就不得不承认也许你喜欢我 |
[13:10] | Do you ever look for her? | 你找过她吗 |
[13:12] | Who? My mother? | 谁 我妈妈吗 |
[13:15] | Nah. | 没有 |
[13:17] | No such thing as a fairy-tale ending, Madani. | 没有童话故事里的那种结局的 马达尼 |
[13:20] | That shit is for the storybooks. | 那只有童话书里才会出现 |
[13:52] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[13:53] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓到你 |
[13:55] | I tried the front there. | 我去前门敲过了 |
[13:57] | There was no answer, so I, um… I just… | 没人应 所以我…我只是 |
[14:01] | I don’t know. To thank you. | 我不知道 谢谢你 |
[14:02] | You know, apology, whatever. You could… | 道歉 之类的 你可以… |
[14:05] | You could pick. | 随你选 |
[14:07] | Maybe I could trade? Great. Thank you. | 也许我能跟你换 好吧 |
[14:12] | All right, that’s for you. | 好吧 这是给你的 |
[14:14] | – What do I do with these? – Uh, trash cans are over there. | -我应该扔到哪里 -那边的垃圾桶 |
[14:22] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[14:28] | Do you, um… You wanna join me for a drink? | 你…你想来喝一杯吗 |
[14:34] | Sure, yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:35] | – Really? – Okay. | -真的吗 -好 |
[14:40] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | The glasses are in the cupboard over there. | 杯子就在那边的碗橱里 |
[14:50] | – Cheers. – Yeah. | -干杯 -嗯 |
[14:57] | – You a wine guy, Pete? – A wine guy? | -你喜欢喝红酒吗 彼得 -红酒 |
[15:00] | Uh, I drank the Boone’s Farm, you know, Mad Dog till I was 20. | 我从20岁起就开始喝布恩庄园 疯狗 |
[15:04] | So, yeah… I’m quite the connoisseur. | 所以…我算是个行家了 |
[15:08] | Okay, so you… You’re not gonna judge me | 那你…你不会因为我 |
[15:10] | for appreciating a little rose all year round, huh? | 一整年只会喝玫瑰红酒而苛责我吧 |
[15:13] | I’ll do my best to hold off. | 我会尽量克制的 |
[15:16] | It is a rare treat… | 能在大白天 |
[15:19] | …to enjoy a glass of wine in the middle of the day. | 喝上一杯红酒 真是难得的享受 |
[15:22] | Is that why you unplugged? | 所以你才把电源都拔了吗 |
[15:26] | – Get a little peace and quiet, huh? – Yeah, no, not exactly. Um… | -为了能得到片刻安宁吗 -不算是吧 |
[15:31] | I was trying to punish Zach for acting like such a little shit. | 我是为了惩罚扎克的混账行为 |
[15:35] | Trying to make a point. | 想让他重视一下 |
[15:37] | – Did it work? – It might’ve… | -有用吗 -可能吧 |
[15:39] | but I, um… I let him go out with his friends. | 但我…我让他和他朋友出去玩了 |
[15:42] | I just… I couldn’t bear the prospect of listening to him bitch | 我只是…我想到一整天都要听他 |
[15:46] | bitch about being unplugged from the Internet all day. | 烦叨我把网切断了 我就受不了 |
[15:52] | Does that make me a bad mom? | 这说明我是个坏妈妈吗 |
[15:58] | I think that makes you human. | 我觉得这说明你是个普通人 |
[16:01] | But now a part of me wishes that he was here, you know? | 但现在我内心中有一部分希望他还在家 |
[16:04] | I kind of miss the noise. | 我有点怀念他的闹腾了 |
[16:11] | Have you ever turned your phone off | 你有没有试过把手机关机 |
[16:15] | just so you can stop hoping it’ll ring? | 这样就不用一直期待它会响起来 |
[16:18] | Who is it that you wanna talk to? | 你想找谁聊聊 |
[16:21] | Anybody with a friendly voice… | 只要是熟人就行 |
[16:24] | that’s not a bill collector. | 只要不是收账员 |
[16:26] | But, hey, you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[16:28] | Guy shows up with a bouquet of flowers… | 有个人带着一束花来我家 |
[16:32] | who am I to complain, huh? | 我还有什么好抱怨的 |
[16:36] | You know, I think I’m gonna, uh… | 我觉得我还是… |
[16:38] | I’mma get myself some of this. That is good shit. | 我再给自己倒一点 真的很不错 |
[16:42] | It’s good. | 很不错 |
[17:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:02] | Got a new lead on Castle. | 有卡塞尔的新情报 |
[17:04] | – You’re shitting me. – No. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[17:06] | He reached out to an arms dealer I had on a watch list. | 他联系了一个在我监视下的武器商 |
[17:09] | He’s got two priors and wants to avoid a third, which is a problem | 他已经有两次前科 不想三进宫 那可麻烦 |
[17:13] | because we just caught him with | 因为我们刚发现他 |
[17:14] | 10,000 rounds of military-grade ammo. | 携带一万发军事级别的子弹 |
[17:17] | Jack DeLeon. Yeah, I heard about it. | 杰克·迪里昂 我听说过这家伙 |
[17:20] | Castle is the buyer. | 卡塞尔是买家 |
[17:22] | I guess he needs bullets for all those guns he stole | 我猜他从希腊人那边偷了那么多枪械 |
[17:24] | from the Greeks. | 肯定需要子弹 |
[17:25] | I guess you made DeLeon an offer he can’t refuse? | 你肯定给迪里昂开了个无法拒绝的条件吧 |
[17:28] | Horse’s head and all. | 软硬兼施 |
[17:30] | He’ll walk into the meet with Castle, | 他会和卡塞尔会面 |
[17:32] | and we will be right behind him. | 我们就守株待兔 |
[17:34] | So, when do we go? | 我们什么时候出发 |
[17:36] | We wait for Castle to set the meet. | 我们得等卡塞尔安排会面 |
[17:39] | – I might just have to kiss you. – Don’t. You’re not my type. | -我真想亲你一口 -别 你不是我的菜 |
[17:42] | Oh, that’s right. You like ’em pretty. | 没错 你喜欢帅哥 |
[17:45] | You have no idea how I like them. | 不知道有多喜欢 |
[17:47] | That was a joke, until your reaction… | 我本来是开玩笑的 不过你的反应 |
[17:51] | which may have just given you away? | 可能有点出卖你了 |
[17:55] | You know, you need me to sit with His Prettiness… | 如果你需要我和那位漂亮先生谈谈… |
[17:58] | check to make sure his intentions are honorable, just let me know. | 确保他的动机很纯 就直接告诉我 |
[18:01] | – Sam? – Yeah? | -塞姆 -什么 |
[18:02] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[18:17] | Hey. Thought I’d save you the job. I hope you don’t mind. | 想着帮你一把 希望你别介意 |
[18:22] | No. Hey, I could, uh… | 不 我可以 |
[18:23] | I could make you a whole list if you want. | 如果你愿意的话我可以给你列一张待办清单 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna go open another bottle. | 我要再开一瓶 |
[18:44] | Are you gonna make me drink alone? | 你要让我自己喝吗 |
[18:46] | More of the, uh, pink stuff, huh? | 更多粉红的酒 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | You know what I miss the most? | 你知道我最想念什么吗 |
[18:56] | David used to, um, grab my keys… | 大卫经常拿了我的钥匙 |
[19:01] | and just disappear for, like, 20 minutes. | 然后失踪个二十多分钟 |
[19:04] | Every Sunday night. Wouldn’t say a word. | 每周日晚上都会 一句话都不说 |
[19:07] | And I knew that he was going to fill up my car tank. | 我知道他是要去帮我加油 |
[19:10] | Because he knew how much I hated going to the gas station, | 因为他知道我有多讨厌去加油站 |
[19:13] | and he just took care of it. | 他就帮我做了 |
[19:18] | You never talk about your wife. | 你从来没谈过你的妻子 |
[19:21] | Yeah, she’s a… She was a special woman. Okay? | 她…她是个很特殊的女人 |
[19:25] | And she’s gone now. | 她现在去世了 |
[19:29] | That’s– That’s not gonna change. | 这…这也改变不了什么 |
[19:31] | So what do we do? People like us. | 那我们怎么办 我们这样的人 |
[19:35] | I mean, we still have half of our lives to live, right? | 我们还有我们的后半辈子 |
[19:40] | I think… I think about that. I think about it a lot now. | 我…我想过 我经常会想 |
[19:43] | I mean, I… I see a couple walking down the street, holding hands, | 我…我会看到走过街角牵着手的情侣 |
[19:48] | and I think to myself, “Will I ever have that again?” | 我会想”我还会有这样的日子吗” |
[19:52] | So does that mean that I’ve moved on? | 那说明我已经往前看了吗 |
[19:55] | And if so, does that make me a bad person? | 如果是的话 这说明我是个坏人吗 |
[20:03] | You’re a really good listener, Pete. You know that? | 你真的是一个很好的倾听者 彼得 |
[20:07] | Mostly because you don’t say anything. | 主要是因为你什么都不说 |
[20:14] | Look, I just… | 我只是… |
[20:18] | I don’t know. I think you’re too hard on yourself. | 我不知道 我觉得你对你自己太狠了 |
[20:20] | You blame yourself, and this isn’t your fault. | 你怪你自己 而这不是你的错 |
[20:22] | You just… You feel guilty, | 你只是…你觉得很愧疚 |
[20:24] | and I don’t think that that helps you. | 我觉得这对你没有帮助 |
[20:28] | You should allow yourself to feel what you feel. | 你应该允许你自己有所感觉 |
[20:36] | You want to stay for some food? | 你想留下来吃点什么吗 |
[20:38] | I got a refrigerator full of enchiladas that are delicious. | 我的冰箱里全是美味的墨西哥菜 |
[20:44] | – Listen, I’d love to, but I– – Oh, you got things to do. | -我也想 但我 -你有事要做 |
[20:46] | – Right? – I do. Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[20:48] | You know, maybe you could make me a, uh… A plate to go, huh? | 也许你可以给我做一盘…带走 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[20:54] | Got… Oh, I got a thing right here. | 有…这里就有 |
[20:58] | Well, thank you, um, for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[21:01] | This really, uh… This really meant a lot to me. | 这真的…对我来说很重要 |
[21:04] | Um, I enjoyed… this. | 我很喜欢…这样 |
[21:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:25] | Hey, I just… I just… | 我只是…我只是 |
[21:30] | Whoa, that was… that was weird. | 那…真是太奇怪了 |
[21:32] | Sarah, look, um… | 莎拉 |
[21:36] | I’m flattered, you know? | 我受宠若惊 |
[21:37] | – I am, but I can’t– – Yeah, well… well, you should be. Uh… | -我 但我不能… -你是该这么觉得 |
[21:40] | Second guy I’ve kissed in 15 years. | 你是我这15年来亲的第二个人 |
[21:43] | – Oh, boy. – I’m kidding. I mean, um… Wow. | -天啊 -我开玩笑的 我是说 |
[21:47] | Uh, can this not be weird? I think I just… I had a moment. | 我们能别变得太尴尬吗 我觉得我只是冲动了 |
[21:52] | – It’s that damn rose. – Yeah. No, that is some strong shit. | -都怪该死的玫瑰红酒酒 -不 劲儿的确大 |
[21:54] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 |
[22:03] | – See you around. – Okay. | -回头见 -好 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Oh, don’t forget your enchiladas. | 别忘了你的墨西哥菜 |
[22:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:38] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[22:43] | I guess you saw that, huh? | 你肯定看到了吧 |
[22:46] | Why did you get her flowers? | 你为什么要给她送花 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause I needed an excuse to be there, right? | 因为我需要理由过去 |
[22:52] | Peonies, huh? | 芍药花 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:55] | Maria’s favorite, so… | 玛丽亚最喜欢的 所以… |
[22:57] | Sarah’s favorite, too, I guess. Who knew? | 我想应该也是莎拉最喜欢的 谁知道呢 |
[23:04] | I brought you these. They’re… | 我给你带了这些 这是… |
[23:07] | I know what they are. Thanks, Frank. | 我知道这是什么 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[23:09] | I really love these things. | 我很喜欢 |
[23:13] | You know, I don’t, uh… | 我不… |
[23:16] | I don’t blame you for kissing her. She’s a beautiful woman. | 我不怪你亲她 她是个美丽的女人 |
[23:21] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[23:26] | I don’t blame her, either. I don’t. | 我也不怪她 我不怪 |
[23:29] | That’s how we’re dealing with this, huh? | 那这事就这么解决了吗 |
[23:32] | This is how I’m dealing with this. | 我就是这么解决了 |
[23:56] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这一幕 |
[23:58] | Industry. | 工业 |
[24:00] | Coal, iron, steel. Real things. | 煤 铁 钢 实实在在的东西 |
[24:04] | Whole country used to be built on it. We were self-sufficient. | 曾经是整个国家的基石 我们自给自足 |
[24:08] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[24:10] | Markets rule everything. | 到处都有市场规则 |
[24:12] | This country never needed anything from anyone else. | 这个国家曾经不需要任何人的任何东西 |
[24:16] | – Now, we’re beholden. – Kinda like me and you. | -现在负债累累 -就像你和我 |
[24:20] | Yes. Like me and you. | 没错 就像我和你 |
[24:26] | – You heard the tape. – That’s why we’re here. | -你听到录音了 -所以我们才来这里 |
[24:29] | We have to go after Castle. He’s the last witness. | 我们得去找卡塞尔 他是最后一名证人 |
[24:33] | And get in the middle of a government operation? Hell of a risk. | 掺和政府行动吗 风险真大 |
[24:36] | Risky is him being captured and talking about Kandahar | 如果他被抓 为了不在监狱里蹲一辈子 |
[24:39] | to save himself from a lifetime in prison. | 而把坎大哈的事说出来 这才叫风险大 |
[24:43] | We both have ambitions to protect, Billy. | 我们都有要保护的野心 比利 |
[24:45] | We go after him now, we’re exposed on that bug. | 我们如果现在去找他 那个窃听器就暴露了 |
[24:49] | – We lose our intelligence on Homeland. – Everything checks out. | -我们就失去了国安部的情报 -一切都没问题 |
[24:53] | Jack DeLeon is in custody. They’re planning an operation. | 杰克·迪里昂在收押中 他们在计划行动 |
[24:56] | As soon as they file the details, I’ll have them. | 只要他们上报细节 就会交给我 |
[25:00] | It’s a chance we must take. | 我们必须把握这个机会 |
[25:03] | We go after him again, I can’t use anybody on my payroll. | 我们再找他的话 不能再用我雇的人了 |
[25:07] | I lost nine of my guys going after Henderson in those woods. | 上次去树林里找汉德森 我损失了九个人 |
[25:10] | I’mma need outside operators, and they will not be cheap. | 我要去外面找人 那可不便宜 |
[25:14] | Guess everything comes down to money, doesn’t it? | 看来所有的事无非一个”钱”字 不是吗 |
[25:16] | Easy to say for a guy who | 你说得倒是轻巧 |
[25:17] | never worried about money a day in his life. | 毕竟你一辈子都不愁钱 |
[25:20] | I pay you well. | 我可没亏待你 |
[25:21] | You think that makes you better than me? | 你以为这样你就高我一等了吗 |
[25:23] | Who cares what other people think about us? | 谁管别人怎么想我们 |
[25:27] | Pride is a weakness. | 自尊是弱点 |
[25:30] | Find your men, Billy. | 备好人手 比利 |
[25:32] | And the minute Homeland files a tactical plan, | 国土安全部一制定好战术计划 |
[25:34] | I’ll have it in your hands. | 我就交给你 |
[25:39] | Do you care about Madani? Is that what this is about? | 你很在意马达尼 是这样吗 |
[25:42] | She’s a means to an end. | 她是达到目的的手段 |
[25:44] | Good. I thought perhaps you were worried about going against her. | 那就好 我还以为你担心和她对着干呢 |
[25:48] | There is no one on this green earth | 这绿色的地球上 |
[25:50] | that I’m worried about going against. | 我不担心和任何人为敌 |
[25:55] | We clear on that? | 明白吗 |
[26:04] | I’m expecting our targets to come in armed and ready to fight. | 我估计我们的目标会是持械备战状态 |
[26:09] | They believe they are there to capture a dangerous enemy. | 他们以为他们是去抓危险的敌人的 |
[26:11] | When they find us waiting instead, | 当他们发现是守株待兔的我们 |
[26:13] | I don’t expect them to come quietly. | 我认为他们不会乖乖投降 |
[26:17] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[26:18] | Schematics and assignments are in the folders before you. | 示意图和任务都在你们面前的文件夹里 |
[26:22] | Study them and get ready. | 好好研究 做好准备 |
[26:24] | There will not, I repeat, | 我再强调一遍 |
[26:26] | not be a copy of this tactical plan online | 战术计划除了你们面前这份 |
[26:29] | or anywhere else except right in front of you. | 不会发布在网上或任何其他地方 |
[26:35] | They’re all set. | 他们都准备好了 |
[26:36] | We’ll get into position early | 我们会先就位 |
[26:37] | and see who turns up looking for Castle. | 看到底是谁来找卡塞尔 |
[26:40] | The fake tactical plan is good to go. | 假的战术计划已经准备好了 |
[26:42] | Now, you’re sure we need to put this into the system? | 你确定要把它发布到系统里 |
[26:47] | If someone has a bug in my office, | 如果有人能在我办公室里窃听 |
[26:49] | we can assume they’re in our computers, too. | 那我们就该假设我们的电脑也有问题 |
[27:02] | You always have a guitar on deployment. | 你去驻扎时总会带一把吉他 |
[27:04] | Sit around, you know… | 坐在那里 |
[27:08] | you got time to, uh, you know, | 你有时间 |
[27:10] | learn new songs, come up with new shit. | 学点新曲子 弹点新花样 |
[27:15] | That’s how I met my wife. | 我就是这样遇见我妻子的 |
[27:18] | It was at a… | 当时是… |
[27:21] | At a park on a sunny day, you know? | 在某个好天气的公园里 |
[27:25] | I was there with my guitar. I’m sitting under the tree like a… | 我拿着吉他 坐在树下 就像… |
[27:28] | Like a derelict. You know? | 像是个流浪汉 |
[27:31] | Trying to learn this… this new song. | 我想学一首新曲子 |
[27:36] | I’m struggling, you know? Struggling away with it. | 我很努力 努力想学会 |
[27:39] | I’m even… | 我甚至… |
[27:40] | I’m singing out loud like an asshole, you know? | 甚至像神经病一样大声唱歌 |
[27:47] | And then I see her. | 然后我看到了她 |
[27:49] | She smiled at me. | 她朝我微笑 |
[27:52] | Yeah. Oh, I was done, man. She… Oh, she… | 是啊 我沦陷了 她… |
[27:57] | She had me. | 她俘获我了 |
[28:01] | She says to me, “Hey, buddy, you, uh… You know anything else? | 她和我说 “哥们 你会点别的吗 |
[28:05] | Because we’re sick of hearing you butcher this one.” | 我们真是听腻了你宰杀这首歌了” |
[28:10] | That’s what she said, you know? | 她居然这么说 |
[28:12] | I… | 我… |
[28:15] | I go beet red, you know? | 我很窘迫 |
[28:16] | And I look up, and I see this gang of her friends. | 我抬起头 看到她的朋友们 |
[28:20] | And they’re all laughing their asses off. | 他们都笑得前仰后翻 |
[28:23] | So you beat the shit out of ’em all. | 所以你把他们都揍了一顿 |
[28:26] | No, asshole, I didn’t. I, uh… | 不 混蛋 我没有 我… |
[28:29] | I told her that I didn’t do requests, and… | 我告诉她 我不接点歌的 |
[28:32] | if she wanted one, it was gonna cost her. | 如果她想听 那就以身相许吧 |
[28:36] | That’s a good line. | 真会撩 |
[28:37] | Yeah, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[28:38] | I was actually pretty proud of myself, given the circumstances. | 在当时那种情形下 我可骄傲了 |
[28:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:49] | That’s really sweet. | 很甜啊 |
[28:50] | Yeah, well… changed my whole life. | 是的 改变了我的人生 |
[28:55] | Come here. What about you? | 来 你呢 |
[28:59] | – Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[29:01] | Junior year. | 大三的时候 |
[29:02] | I’m taking History of the French Novel. Sarah’s in my class. | 我选了《法国小说史》 莎拉是我的同学 |
[29:06] | Now, you gotta remember I’m a bit of a player | 你得记住 我那个时候 |
[29:08] | at this point in my life. | 还是一个浪子 |
[29:10] | But for some reason, | 但不知道为什么 |
[29:11] | Sarah’s just… aloof. | 莎拉很高冷 |
[29:14] | For me, no way. Unapproachable. | 对我来说是没戏的 无法接近 |
[29:18] | One night, I find myself at this wild, | 有一天 我参加了一场 |
[29:22] | like, costume party. I’m a Popsicle. | 夸张的化装舞会 我是根冰棒 |
[29:26] | There’s Sarah. Um… | 莎拉在那 |
[29:29] | And everybody’s wasted. She’s trashed. | 大家都喝多了 她也喝醉了 |
[29:31] | So, I work up the nerve… | 所以我鼓起勇气 |
[29:35] | and, uh, I talk to her. | 去跟她说话 |
[29:37] | Get her while she’s drunk. That’s… That is classy. | 趁她喝多了拿下她 很典型 |
[29:40] | No. Yeah. Yeah, but no. | 不 也算吧 算是 但又不是 |
[29:43] | Turns out she was just… She was just shy. | 原来她只是…她只是害羞 |
[29:47] | So we’re talkin’, go back to her place | 所以我们聊天 一起回她家 |
[29:51] | and we’re both waiting for | 我们两个都等着 |
[29:52] | the other one to make the move, you know? | 对方进行下一步 |
[29:55] | And hours go by, and we’re just talking | 过了好几个小时 我们只是一起 |
[29:57] | and eating toast, and so much toast. | 聊天和吃面包 真的吃了好多 |
[29:59] | And finally, like, 5:00 in the morning… | 终于在早晨五点的时候 |
[30:04] | she kisses me. | 她吻了我 |
[30:08] | We’ve been together ever since. | 我们之后就在一起了 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:16] | When you know, you know. | 时候对了总会知道的 |
[30:20] | When you know, you know. | 时候对了总会知道的 |
[30:22] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[30:33] | You miss sex? | 你想做爱吗 |
[30:37] | Do you miss sex? | 你想做爱吗 |
[30:41] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我说什么 |
[30:42] | Because for me, I miss sex. | 因为我 我想做爱 |
[30:46] | Yeah, that’s good to know, buddy. | 很高兴知道这一点 伙计 |
[30:49] | – You wanna hear something funny? – What’s that? | -你想听点好玩的吗 -什么 |
[30:51] | – I’m hung like a moose. – Jesus Christ. | -我可是很大的 -我天 |
[30:54] | Oh, you think I’m kidding? | 你不信吗 |
[30:56] | Frank, I’m weirdly, seriously, really well-endowed. | 弗兰克 我其实真的很大 |
[31:01] | You must be proud. | 你很骄傲嘛 |
[31:03] | Kinda spooky. | 有点神经 |
[31:06] | – All right, you laugh. – Yeah. | -你笑了 -是啊 |
[31:08] | You laugh… | 你笑了 |
[31:10] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. Get out of here. | 天哪 走开 |
[31:12] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[31:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:15] | I’m just letting you know… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[31:16] | it’s not gonna be easy to steal my wife. | 想偷我的老婆可不是容易的事 |
[31:18] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. That’s in your head. Go away from me. | 天哪 你别瞎想了 走开 |
[31:21] | You an ass man, Frank? | 你喜欢开后庭吗 弗兰克 |
[31:23] | You like, like, a little… A high and tight one? | 你喜欢又高又紧的吗 |
[31:25] | Like ’em nice and fat? | 又翘又软的那种 |
[31:27] | – You’ve lost your mind. – Juicy? | -你真是疯了 -可口 |
[31:29] | You like the, uh, heart-shaped? | 你喜欢心形的吗 |
[31:33] | Don’t do that. What are you paintin’ me with the ass brush for? | 别这样 你要用屁股给我画个什么 |
[31:36] | – You kissed my wife, don’t forget. – Oh, stop. Enough, all right? | -你亲了我老婆 别忘了 -够了 好吗 |
[31:39] | – Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. – That’s not what happened. | -没事 没事 -不是那样的 |
[31:41] | It’s okay. If she wasn’t gonna kiss you, it’d be somebody else. | 没事 就算她不亲你 她也会亲别人 |
[31:45] | – Seriously, it’s okay. She’s a very… – All right. | -说真的 没事 她是个… -好吧 |
[31:49] | Sarah’s a very sensual woman. | 莎拉是个很感性的女人 |
[31:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[31:59] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:05] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:08] | Madani. | 马达尼 |
[32:11] | – Yeah, Madani. – What do you mean, “Madani”? What? | -马达尼 -什么马达尼 |
[32:13] | – That’s how we fix– – Gonna start talking about her ass? | -我们要这么解决… -要说她的屁股了吗 |
[32:15] | That’s how we fix this. That’s how we fix this. | 我们就这么解决 我们就这么解决 |
[32:17] | We’ve been hiding from her this whole time. | 我们一直都在躲着她 |
[32:19] | We don’t need to hide from her. | 我们不需要躲着她 |
[32:21] | She wants the same things that we do. | 她想要的和我们一样 |
[32:24] | I have the video. You are the eyewitness. | 我有视频 你是目击证人 |
[32:26] | Don’t you see? We give that to her. | 你看不出来吗 我们都给她 |
[32:28] | Lock and key. Lock and key. | 锁和钥匙 锁和钥匙 |
[32:30] | We give that to Madani, she arrests Rawlins… | 我们都给马达尼 她逮捕罗林斯 |
[32:34] | I go home. Boom! | 我就能回家了 |
[32:35] | – Stop that shit. – I make sweet love with my wife. | -别说了 -我就能和我老婆甜甜蜜蜜 |
[32:37] | – Stop that shit. Stop that shit. – What? | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -什么 |
[32:40] | Rawlins dies, remember? | 罗林斯必须要死 记得吗 |
[32:43] | Oh, that’s right. Everybody dies. | 没错 所有人都得死 |
[32:46] | – You’re goddamn right. – Yeah, that is right, huh? | -你说得没错 -没错 |
[32:48] | – Yeah. – Your family’s dead. | -没错 -你的家人都死了 |
[32:49] | Anyone that ever looked at you sideways, they’re dead. | 谁敢看你一眼 都得死 |
[32:51] | And you just keep on going, huh? You just keep on going. | 你准备继续这样 你准备继续 |
[32:54] | You’re a psychopath. | 你是个疯子 |
[32:56] | That’s right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:00] | You done? | 你闹够了吗 |
[33:05] | You have nothing but a war inside you. | 你的内心只有战争 |
[33:09] | I’m calling her. | 我要打给她 |
[33:17] | – Put the phone down. – I’m calling Madani. | -把手机放下 -我要打给马达尼 |
[33:18] | Put the goddamn phone down! | 把该死的手机放下 |
[33:25] | Put the phone down. | 把手机放下 |
[33:54] | We not welcome at the office anymore, Billy? | 办公室不欢迎我们吗 比利 |
[33:57] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多 |
[34:03] | I thought it best we not be seen together after the last time. | 我以为上次之后 最好还是别被看到我们一起 |
[34:07] | Well, what went down was bullshit. | 之前的任务真是太扯了 |
[34:10] | We did what you paid us to do. | 我们做了你雇你们做的事 |
[34:11] | It’s what the State Department paid you to do. | 就是国务院雇你们做的事 |
[34:14] | Which was to protect certain diplomats from harm. | 你们是要保护一些外交官 |
[34:18] | Still alive, aren’t they? | 他们不是还活着吗 |
[34:19] | You shot the wrong people in front of the wrong people. | 你们在错误的人面前打中了错误的人 |
[34:23] | Ain’t a contractor that’ll touch us right now. | 现在没有承包商愿意找我们了 |
[34:24] | I can’t get a gig anywhere. | 我根本没活干 |
[34:27] | Listen, there’s not much of anything I can do | 网上你们在一群伊拉克平民中 |
[34:29] | about a YouTube video of you guys | 肆意开火的视频流传 |
[34:30] | opening up on a bunch of Iraqi civilians. | 我也没有办法 |
[34:33] | – And nothing I can do about State coming– – What can you do? | -国务院这样我也没办法… -那你能做什么 |
[34:43] | An op. | 一个行动 |
[34:46] | Blacked out. Search and destroy. | 不露面 搜索并销毁 |
[34:49] | Total deniability. | 完全不被承认 |
[34:52] | Right here in the city. | 就在市内 |
[34:55] | And I’ll be leading it myself. | 我会亲自指挥 |
[34:57] | How does that help us with State? | 这能怎么改变国务院对我们的看法 |
[35:00] | It doesn’t. But the big fat checks you’ll be getting | 不会改变 但是你们收到的一大笔钱 |
[35:03] | will help get you to a country with no extradition. | 能帮你们去往没有引渡协议的国家 |
[35:06] | And I’ll help arrange safe passage. | 我会帮你们安排安全通行 |
[35:09] | How fat are the checks? | 有多少钱 |
[35:13] | Five hundred grand. Each. | 五十万 每人 |
[35:16] | Half now, half on completion. | 先付一半 完事后付另一半 |
[35:20] | Somebody must really need someone dead. | 看来这个人真的很想要某个人死 |
[35:24] | Somebody always does. | 这个人一向如此 |
[35:33] | No. | 不 |
[35:35] | No, don’t do that. Don’t do that. My head’s gonna explode. | 不 别这样 我的头要炸了 |
[35:39] | – Oh, my God. – Eat that. | -我的天啊 -吃了 |
[35:44] | Frank, can you please forget everything I said last night? | 弗兰克 你能忘记我昨晚说的一切吗 |
[35:48] | With the exception of Madani. | 除了关于马达尼的 |
[35:52] | Forget Madani, okay? We’re not going to Madani. Is that clear? | 忘了马达尼吧 我们不去找马达尼 明白了吗 |
[35:57] | Eat that. It’ll help. | 吃了 能帮你恢复 |
[36:00] | It’s got fermented rice. It’s full of probiotics. | 这是发酵米 里面都是益生菌 |
[36:04] | – Oh, my God. Thank you. – Don’t thank me. Thank the Vietnamese. | -天啊 谢谢你 -别谢我 谢越南人 |
[36:12] | – Did you hit me? – Just once. | -你揍我了吗 -就一下 |
[36:18] | Where’d you get this? | 这是哪里来的 |
[36:21] | I made it. | 我做的 |
[36:25] | This is amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[36:28] | I didn’t know you could cook. | 我不知道你会做饭 |
[36:30] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me. | 我身上还有很多你不知道的事 |
[36:37] | Here. | 给 |
[36:39] | That’ll help, too. | 这也能帮你 |
[36:43] | Your wife. | 你妻子 |
[36:49] | Should I answer that? Should I answer it or not? | 我要接吗 我到底要不要接 |
[36:53] | It’s your girlfriend. | 那是你女朋友 |
[36:58] | I’m only gonna say this once, okay? | 我就说一遍 |
[37:02] | I was with Maria for three months | 我和玛丽亚在一起三个月后 |
[37:04] | when she got pregnant with Lisa. | 她怀上了丽莎 |
[37:05] | She said that she was not giving her up. | 她说她不愿意打掉她 |
[37:08] | Didn’t wanna raise her alone, | 不想一个人抚养她 |
[37:09] | but she understood if I didn’t wanna hang around. | 但是她表示如果我不愿意安定下来她也理解 |
[37:11] | I asked her to marry me that day. | 那天我向她求婚了 |
[37:13] | Now I had friends who said I was crazy, that I’d lost my mind. | 有朋友说我疯了 说我简直失去了理智 |
[37:17] | But we were together ever since. | 但从那以后我们就一直在一起 |
[37:19] | Now, sure, we… we had problems, | 当然了 我们…我们会有问题 |
[37:22] | – but I never wanted to be with anyone else. – Right– | -但我从来没想和别人在一起 -好吧 |
[37:24] | Why don’t you shut your mouth and listen for a change? | 能不能闭上嘴巴听我说一次 |
[37:27] | I don’t want your wife. | 我不想和你老婆一起 |
[37:29] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[37:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:39] | Hey, Pete, it’s Sarah. | 彼得 我是莎拉 |
[37:41] | Um, I’m really sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[37:43] | I don’t mean to interrupt you | 如果你正在忙 |
[37:44] | if you’re in the middle of something, um… | 我不是想打扰你 |
[37:46] | I’m just really worried. It’s Zach. | 我只是真的很担心 是扎克 |
[37:50] | I think he’s planning to hurt someone. And anyway, um, | 我觉得他想伤害别人 不管怎么样 |
[37:53] | if you could call me back, I would really appreciate it. | 如果你能回电 那我真的很感激你 |
[37:56] | Okay. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | – Um, thank you for coming. – Yeah. | -谢谢你愿意过来 -嗯 |
[38:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:12] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[38:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:19] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[38:29] | I, uh… I found this in Zach’s backpack. | 我…我在扎克的背包里发现了这个 |
[38:36] | He just… He has not been the same since David died. | 他…自从大卫死后他就变得不一样了 |
[38:42] | Uh, he– he– | 他…他… |
[38:42] | he smacked his sister not too long ago. He’s… | 他最近刚打了他姐姐 他… |
[38:49] | The poor kid is angry all the time. He’s got this crazy temper. | 这可怜的孩子一直很愤怒 他的脾气很差 |
[38:54] | He stole a skateboard from our neighbor. | 他从我们邻居那儿偷了一块滑板 |
[38:57] | And now… now this? I just… | 现在…又发现这个 我… |
[39:00] | – Where is he? – Upstairs. | -他在哪里 -楼上 |
[39:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | Why don’t you go get him, huh? | 你去叫他下来吧 |
[39:08] | And maybe you… you go take a walk. | 然后你可以…出去走走 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:54] | Cool shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[39:58] | Never much into hip-hop, but Wu-Tang… | 我对饶舌没什么兴趣 但是武当… |
[40:02] | That’s that next-level shit. | 这可是另一个境界 |
[40:17] | You don’t really care about what I have to say, do you? | 你其实并不在乎我要说什么 是吗 |
[40:21] | Nah. That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[40:23] | When I was your age, | 我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[40:24] | I probably wouldn’t care about what I had to say, either. | 估计也不会在乎我要说什么 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I was a real prick asshole just like you. | 我当时和你一样是个小混蛋 |
[40:31] | Only child. | 独子 |
[40:33] | My parents were basically senior citizens. | 我父母都年纪大了 |
[40:35] | They couldn’t control me. | 他们控制不了我 |
[40:37] | No, all I wanted to do was… I wanted to hurt people. | 不 我只想…我只想伤害别人 |
[40:42] | And I did. I hurt people. Is that what you want? | 我就那么做了 我伤害了别人 你想那么做吗 |
[40:48] | Move. | 上 |
[41:08] | I gotta tell you, I do approve of your choice of weapons. | 告诉你 我很欣赏你对武器的选择 |
[41:13] | What you picked, that’s called a KA-BAR. | 你选的这把刀叫卡巴 |
[41:15] | It’s a Marine’s best friend. | 这是海军陆战队最好的朋友 |
[41:17] | You know, up close, | 近战的时候 |
[41:19] | I’d rather have this than any firearm. | 我还是更喜欢用这个 而不是用枪 |
[41:23] | You see, with a gun, the target can get lucky. | 用枪的话 目标可能会侥幸逃脱 |
[41:26] | A bullet can miss what’s important. But not with this. | 子弹可能打不中要害 但是这可不会 |
[41:30] | You slide it in, you guide it through… | 插进去 捅到要害 |
[41:33] | and you rip right into the parts of a man that make him dead. | 能把一个人撕成碎片 杀死他 |
[41:36] | There’s no luck in that. | 绝对没有侥幸 |
[41:38] | From where you’re sitting right now, say you had a gun. | 你现在坐在这里 假设你有一把枪 |
[41:41] | You could be locked and loaded, and I’d still rather be me. | 你可以上膛锁定 而我绝对毫发无损 |
[41:45] | I could close the distance. | 我可以拉近距离 |
[41:48] | No! | 不 |
[41:49] | Cut that little head of yours clean off | 在你还没来得及开枪的时候 |
[41:51] | before you’d ever get a shot. | 就把你的小脑袋割下来 |
[41:53] | You feel tough now? Huh? | 你现在觉得自己很强吗 |
[41:56] | Do it. Do it. | 动手啊 动手啊 |
[42:00] | I wanted the knife because I’m scared. | 我想要一把刀 因为我很害怕 |
[42:03] | I don’t even have any more friends. | 我甚至都没有什么朋友了 |
[42:08] | I just wanted… | 我只想… |
[42:11] | It feels bad. All the time. | 感觉很糟糕 一直都这样 |
[42:15] | Maybe I wanted them to feel bad. | 也许我想让他们也有这种感觉 |
[42:16] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[42:18] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[42:21] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[42:22] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:21] | Homeland Security! Drop your weapons! | 国安部 放下武器 |
[43:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[43:30] | Behind us! | 在我们后面 |
[43:48] | Drop your weapons and get down on the ground! | 放下武器 趴在地上 |
[44:00] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些人到底是谁 |
[44:06] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[44:07] | – Take ’em down. – Get Down! | -干掉他们 -趴下 |
[44:21] | Move! Move! Move! | 上 上 上 |
[44:29] | Pruitt’s down! | 普鲁特倒地了 |
[44:37] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[44:41] | They got Bashille! | 他们击倒巴什尔了 |
[44:42] | – Shit. – You have nowhere to go! | -该死 -你无处可逃了 |
[44:54] | – Stein, flank and get behind them. – Cover me. | -施泰因 到后面包抄他们 -掩护我 |
[45:06] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[45:20] | Wait! Come back! No! No! | 等等 回来 不 不 |
[45:39] | Stein, we’ve got a runner on the east side. | 施泰因 有一个人往东边跑了 |
[46:21] | Drop it! I said drop it! | 放下枪 我说放下枪 |
[46:25] | You know what? Don’t! I’d love the excuse. | 算了 不用了 这样我就能开枪了 |
[46:32] | Hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[46:34] | Hands behind your head! | 把手放在脑后 |
[46:36] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[46:38] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[46:45] | Move an inch, asshole, | 你要是敢动一下 混蛋 |
[46:46] | and I will gladly shoot you in the goddamn face. | 我会非常乐意把你的脸打烂 |
[46:59] | Who’s pretty now? | 现在谁最帅 |
[47:20] | Federal agent down. | 一名联邦探员受伤 |
[47:22] | We need EMT, right now. | 需要救护车 |
[47:25] | Federal agent down. We need EMT, right now. | 一名联邦探员受伤 需要救护车 |
[47:31] | Federal agent down. Federal agent down. | 一名联邦探员受伤 一名联邦探员受伤 |
[47:34] | Sam? | 塞姆 |
[47:38] | Sam. | 塞姆 |
[47:40] | You’re gonna be okay. Stay with me. Please. | 你会没事的 清醒点 |
[47:44] | Help! Hey, it’s okay. Stay with me. | 救命啊 没事的 清醒点 |
[47:48] | Stay with me, Sam. | 清醒点 塞姆 |
[47:49] | Come on. Come on! Help! | 不要 不要 救命 |
[47:52] | Help! Sam… | 救命 塞姆 |
[47:56] | I need you… I need you to be strong for me now, okay? | 我需要你…我需要你为我坚强一点 |
[48:00] | Someone help me! | 来人帮帮我 |
[48:03] | Please. Please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[48:09] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[48:13] | No. | 不 |
[48:19] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[48:24] | – Sweet spiral. – My man. | -螺旋真不错 -没错 |
[48:28] | Good throw. | 扔得好 |
[48:31] | There it is. | 不错 |
[48:33] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[48:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:37] | Yeah, don’t worry about that. | 没关系 |
[48:44] | Why don’t you go long, buddy? | 不如来个长传 |
[48:50] | You kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[48:51] | – Are you kidding me? – He needs me, Frank. | -你在逗我吗 -他需要我 弗兰克 |
[48:54] | Get the hell outta here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[48:55] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:57] | You wanna get him killed? Is that what you wanna do? | 你想害他被杀吗 你想那样吗 |
[49:00] | He’s a little baby. He needs me. | 他还是个孩子 他需要我 |
[49:03] | Want me to go to Madani, I’ll go. | 你想让我去找马达尼 我去 |
[49:05] | I’ll do whatever it takes. But you gotta go. | 我什么都愿意做 但你得赶紧离开 |
[49:09] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[49:11] | David, they will kill him. Go. Go. | 大卫 他们会杀了他 快走 |
[49:19] | Cover your ass up. | 掩盖好你的行踪 |
[49:25] | – Who was that? – Nah. Just some guy. | -那是谁 -就是个路人 |
[49:30] | I told him not to hang out around here. | 我要他别在这里转悠 |
[49:32] | – Let’s play. – My man. | -继续玩吧 -好 |
[49:36] | Hey, what a catch! Attaboy. | 接得好 好样的 |