时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Cinnamon coffee? | 肉桂咖啡吗 |
[00:38] | I got the good stuff from the spice shop on Atlantic. | 这些东西都是在大西洋城的香料店买的 |
[00:44] | I look that bad? | 我看起来很糟吗 |
[00:46] | You look how you should look. | 这就是你应有的样子 |
[00:52] | Have you been sleeping? | 你睡过觉吗 |
[00:56] | No. | 没有 |
[00:58] | Let me write you a prescription. | 让我给你写张处方 |
[00:59] | You know I hate that stuff, Mom. | 你知道我讨厌那种东西 妈 |
[01:02] | Rafi called for you again. | 拉菲又给你打电话了 |
[01:05] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:06] | You tell him I’m bedridden? Crippled with grief? | 你告诉他我因为太过伤心卧床不起吗 |
[01:10] | I’m not telling him anything. It’s not my place. But, Dinah… | 我什么都不会说 我没这资格 但迪娜 |
[01:14] | as much as I approve of this, it’s not you. | 虽然我允许你消沉 但你不是这样的人 |
[01:20] | Talk to me at least. | 至少跟我聊聊 |
[01:26] | I can’t stop thinking about it, Mom. | 我无法停止想那个场景 妈 |
[01:30] | What do you remember? | 你记得些什么 |
[01:37] | There… | 那里 |
[01:39] | There were bullets flying everywhere. | 那里枪林弹雨 子弹乱飞 |
[01:43] | And it’s like that happened in slow motion. | 然后就像慢镜头一样 |
[01:46] | When… | 当… |
[01:49] | When Sam was dying… | 当塞姆死的时候 |
[01:51] | that happened so fast, I couldn’t stop it. | 事情发生得太快了 我阻止不了 |
[01:56] | And my brain keeps rewinding it over and over again. | 我的大脑还不断在重复那个画面 |
[02:01] | And now you’re wondering what right you have to be alive. | 然后现在你在想你为什么还能活着 |
[02:04] | You can’t answer that question. | 你无法回答这问题 |
[02:07] | But it’s normal to ask it. | 有这疑问是很正常的 |
[02:10] | But blaming yourself isn’t helping you to get through this. | 但自责也无补于事 |
[02:19] | His… His mom’s asked me to speak at his funeral. | 他的…他的母亲叫我在他的葬礼上发言 |
[02:24] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说些什么 |
[02:26] | That… That he died doing what he loved? Well, that’s a lie. | 说他为热爱的事业献身吗 这是谎言 |
[02:31] | That he wasn’t alone at the end? | 说他最后不是孤独而死 |
[02:32] | What the hell does it matter? He’s dead. | 这有什么意义 他都死了 |
[02:34] | – Sweetheart– – He believed in what I told him. | -亲爱的 -他信了我的话 |
[02:38] | He died for the truth. | 他为真相而死 |
[02:41] | So do I tell the truth, | 所以我要说实话 |
[02:42] | or do I just say things to make them all feel better? | 还是说些好听的让他们舒服一点 |
[02:47] | What do you need to tell them? | 你要跟他们说什么 |
[03:08] | – Anything? – Same. | -有动静吗 -老样子 |
[03:11] | She hasn’t gotten out of that bed since we got here. | 自从我们到这 她都没离开过床 |
[03:14] | I think she’s devastated. | 我想她是崩溃了 |
[03:15] | I don’t think she had anything to do with her partner’s death. | 我不觉得她跟她搭档的死有任何关系 |
[03:18] | Tell you what. She’s either dirty… | 这么说吧 她要么是个脏警 |
[03:22] | or the woman is a total shit magnet. | 要么就是个十足的扫把星 |
[03:25] | Why don’t we just send her a little encrypted e-mail… | 为什么我们不直接给她寄封加密邮件 |
[03:28] | set up a meet? | 安排会面 |
[03:30] | Remember the last time you sent her an e-mail, right? | 还记得你上次给她发邮件的事吧 |
[03:32] | You wound up dead. | 最后你死了 |
[03:33] | – Look, you agreed to contact her, right? – Yes, I did. | -你同意联系她 对吧 -我同意 |
[03:37] | You acted like an asshole, and I agreed. | 你犯浑 我只能同意 |
[03:40] | If we’re gonna do this, we only got one shot. | 如果我们要这么做 我们只有一次机会 |
[03:45] | Treat her like a high-value target. | 把她当做重要目标 |
[03:47] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要去撒泡尿 |
[03:56] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:27] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:32] | Happy birthday, dear… | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的… |
[05:44] | What you’re looking at is video taken by an employee of | 你现在看到的视频 |
[05:47] | the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms | 是由位于华尔街码头的烟酒枪械管理署 |
[05:49] | field office at the Wall Street pier. | 外地办事处的职员拍摄 |
[05:53] | Two other explosions occurred at the NYPD’s 10th Precinct | 在纽约警局第十分局和弗利广场的联邦法院 |
[05:56] | and the federal courthouse in Foley Square. | 也发生了爆炸 |
[05:58] | And we should say, everyone in this video is alive, | 庆幸的是 录像里的人都幸存 |
[06:02] | though some others were not so lucky. | 但也有人未能幸免于难 |
[06:04] | We are hearing several people have been killed | 我们得到消息 多人身亡 |
[06:05] | and dozens more injured. | 死伤惨重 |
[06:08] | The FBI and the police department are at the scenes… | 联调局和警察局的人都到了现场 |
[06:10] | “If you do not, I will know that you are one of them.” | “要是你不肯 我就知道你跟他们是一伙的” |
[06:15] | “If you do not, I will know you are one of them.” | “要是你不肯 我就知道你跟他们是一伙的” |
[06:30] | “The United States government has become a tyrannical force… | “美国政府已经变得专制独裁… |
[06:34] | using its power to persecute teachers and citizens… | 利用其力量去压迫老师和市民… |
[06:39] | trying them in a court like criminals | 让他们在法庭上 |
[06:41] | for seeking to defend themselves as the Constitution allows. | 像罪犯般受审 |
[06:51] | They wanna take away our guns, our freedom… | 他们想要夺走我们的枪 我们的自由 |
[06:55] | and then we will be unable to defend ourselves.” | 然后我们就无法捍卫自己了” |
[07:00] | “I have acted in defense of our liberty and identity. | “我的所作所为是为了捍卫我们的自由和身份 |
[07:04] | I have acted for all of us, to do what is right.” | 我所做的一切只为了大家 为了正义” |
[07:08] | This letter’s from the bomber. | 这封信是炸弹客寄的 |
[07:10] | Sure sounds like it. | 听起来就像炸弹客 |
[07:11] | And… And he sent it to you directly. Did… Did you touch this? | 他直接寄给了你 你碰过这封信了吗 |
[07:14] | Well, yes, obviously, until I realized what it was. | 肯定碰了啊 然后才意识到这是什么 |
[07:16] | Okay, so the first thing you wanna do is, | 别慌 你首先要做的是 |
[07:19] | we’re… we’re gonna call the FBI. | 我们…我们要联系联调局 |
[07:20] | This letter may be the only evidence of who this guy is, | 这封信可能是找到他的唯一证据 |
[07:22] | what he intends to do, what his state of mind is. | 查清楚他打算做什么 他处于什么状况 |
[07:25] | God, I don’t know if I’m horrified or excited. | 老天 我都不知道我现在是害怕还是激动 |
[07:27] | Maybe a little bit of both. | 或许是又害怕又激动 |
[07:29] | Guess that makes me just half a terrible person. | 说明我是半个坏人 |
[07:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. This just got interesting. | 等等 后面写的有点意思 |
[07:33] | “You have championed the common hero before, Miss Page. | “你曾捍卫过平民英雄 佩吉小姐 |
[07:36] | I believe you understand that sometimes | 我相信你会明白 |
[07:39] | a man has to make a stand for what is right, what is true, | 人有时候要为是非真相表明立场 |
[07:41] | even if the law stands against him. | 尽管有违法律 |
[07:44] | I ask you in the name of this country we love | 我想请你以我们所爱的国家为名 |
[07:46] | to print my words as a call to arms. If you do not…” | 把我这些话打印出来号召他人 要是你不肯” |
[07:50] | “If you do not, I will know you’re one of them…” | “要是你不肯 我就知道你跟他们是一伙的” |
[07:52] | “…and you and everyone at your liberal paper | “那你和所有报刊的人 |
[07:53] | will be on my list.” | 将会在我的名单上 |
[07:55] | Then he writes… | 他还写了… |
[07:56] | – “Give me liberty…” – “…liberty, or give me death.” | -“不自由” -“不自由 毋宁死” |
[08:00] | “…death.” | “…死” |
[08:01] | Ah, yes. Real original. | 真是够”原创”的 |
[08:04] | Patrick Henry, | 帕特里克·亨利 |
[08:05] | one of our Founding Fathers and a real anti-Federalist. | 反联邦党的创始人之一 |
[08:07] | Okay, so, yeah, not so excited. | 好吧 不是那么兴奋了 |
[08:09] | He just threatened the entire paper. | 他威胁了整个报社 |
[08:11] | Yeah, well, I feel sick. | 是啊 我感觉很恶心 |
[08:13] | That this guy thinks that I’d approve of what he’s done? | 这人觉得我会赞同他的所作所为 |
[08:16] | That is the last thing that I meant. | 我可根本没有这个意思 |
[08:19] | Look, what if we print the letter and a reply? | 听着 如果把这信发表出去 并回复他呢 |
[08:21] | No, I wanna tell him and everyone else how this makes me feel. | 我想让他和其他人知道我的感受 |
[08:24] | Okay, well, that’s not up to you or me. | 好了 这可不是你我能决定的 |
[08:26] | We have to see what the authorities | 我们让当局决定 |
[08:27] | think is the best way to catch this guy. | 该怎么抓到这个家伙 |
[08:29] | Surely that’s making this public? | 公开就是这个目的啊 |
[08:31] | Someone might know him, might recognize his handwriting | 也许有人认识他 见过他的字体 |
[08:33] | – or phrasing or– – Yeah. Maybe. | -或文法… -对 或许是 |
[08:34] | Just stop. Stop, okay? Don’t… | 打住 先打住 好吗 别… |
[08:37] | Don’t do anything. Don’t say anything. | 什么都别做 什么都别说 |
[08:38] | – Don’t mention this… – Ellison. | -等上头 -埃里森 |
[08:40] | …until we have official instructions– | 下达正式命令 再说这事 |
[08:41] | Ellison, we have an opportunity to lead the debate on this. | 埃里森 我们有机会引领一场辩论 |
[08:47] | The Bulletin will publish an editorial | 如果联调局同意 |
[08:51] | if the FBI okays it. | 《公报》会发社论 |
[08:55] | Okay, but I wanna put my name on it. | 好 那我想加上我的名字 |
[08:57] | No, he wrote to me. I’m not hiding behind the paper. | 他的信是写给我的 我不会躲在报社后 |
[09:00] | That’s dangerous. I mean, he’s already singled you out. | 那样很危险 他已经把你挑了出来 |
[09:03] | Yes, he has. | 是的 没错 |
[09:08] | All right. | 好 |
[09:09] | All right, fine. I’ll say something to the FBI. | 好 我会和联调局谈的 |
[09:12] | You can start writing. I’ll make the call. | 你可以开始写了 我去打电话 |
[09:14] | – Do not touch that! – Of course. | -不准碰 -当然了 |
[09:18] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[09:23] | Happy birthday, dear… | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的… |
[09:28] | There’s nothing in this world I hate as much as a goddamn bomb. | 这世上没什么东西比炸弹更让我憎恨了 |
[09:34] | Goddamn cowards. | 该死的懦夫 |
[09:38] | They think they’re gonna scare people | 他们以为可以威慑人们 |
[09:39] | into making them do what they want. | 让人们任由他们摆布 |
[09:42] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[09:44] | It just pisses people off, you know, | 这样只会把人激怒 |
[09:45] | brings them together, makes them stronger. | 让人们团结一心 更加强大 |
[09:49] | New York doesn’t forget. | 纽约不会忘记 |
[09:51] | Whoever this is, they’re in for a world of shit. | 无论他们是谁 他们麻烦大了 |
[09:54] | You know, if they bring Madani into work, | 如果他们能让马达尼回去工作 |
[09:56] | we might get our chance. | 没准我们就有机会了 |
[09:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:59] | Whole city’s got its eyes open. | 整个城市都保持高度警惕 |
[10:01] | Last thing we’re gonna do is go after a Homeland agent. | 我们最不该做的就是跟踪国土安全部的特工 |
[10:07] | What do you wanna do? Nothing? | 那你想怎么办 袖手旁观吗 |
[10:09] | It’s better than doing something stupid. | 那也比干蠢事好 |
[10:22] | How is it going out there? | 情况怎么样 |
[10:24] | FBI and NYPD are running things on the ground, and… | 联调局和纽约警署在进行实地排查 |
[10:28] | we’re working intelligence. | 我们在搜集情报 |
[10:32] | How is Dinah? | 迪娜怎么样 |
[10:34] | I’m not letting you talk to her. She’s a mess, Rafi. | 我不会让你和她说话的 她一团糟 拉斐 |
[10:37] | Gee, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:45] | I’ll be right down the hall. | 我就在门厅 |
[10:55] | I want you to have all the recovery time you need. | 我希望你能有充分的时间恢复 |
[11:00] | But whatever you’ve done… | 但你的所作所为 |
[11:02] | you left that office completely unprepared for these bombings. | 你让整个办公室对爆炸事件束手无策 |
[11:06] | My SAC is out, I have several dead agents… | 我的特别主管特工不在 还死了几个探员 |
[11:11] | and I don’t know why. | 我还不知道原因 |
[11:13] | You might not wanna know. | 你也许不想知道 |
[11:15] | Survivors say you refused to name the target… | 幸存的人说你拒绝说出目标的名字 |
[11:21] | and filed a false tactical plan. | 而且发布了假的战术计划 |
[11:26] | Have you identified the guys we killed? Who they worked for? | 你确认那些死者的身份了吗 他们为谁工作 |
[11:29] | Were they government-affiliated? | 他们是政府下属吗 |
[11:31] | You need to answer the questions, not ask them. | 你要回答问题 而不是问问题 |
[11:35] | Talk to me, Dinah. | 跟我说说 迪娜 |
[11:44] | – You ever had a partner die on your watch? – No. | -你有亲眼目睹自己的搭档死掉吗 -没有 |
[11:47] | – No. You ever shot anyone, been shot at? – You know I haven’t. | -你有开枪或被枪击吗 -你知道我没有 |
[11:51] | Every time I close my eyes, | 我每次闭上眼睛 |
[11:53] | I see Sam Stein’s face staring up at me. | 都能看到塞姆·施泰因看着我 |
[11:59] | He had this look when he was dying. | 他死的时候有一副表情 |
[12:02] | He wasn’t sad or scared. He was… surprised. | 他不悲伤也不害怕 他很惊讶 |
[12:07] | Like he couldn’t believe it was ending that way. | 好像他不信自己就这么死了 |
[12:13] | I can’t shake that look. | 我没办法忘掉那一幕 |
[12:20] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[12:22] | That this has nothing to do with Ahmad Zubair and Kandahar. | 这和艾哈迈德·祖贝尔或坎大哈无关 |
[12:27] | That Sam Stein and the others didn’t die chasing your ghosts. | 塞姆·施泰因和其他人不是因追捕你找的鬼影而死 |
[12:32] | I cannot protect you if I don’t know the truth. | 如果我不知道真相 我就没办法保护你 |
[12:37] | The truth? | 真相 |
[12:39] | The truth is what brought us here. | 是真相让我们走到了这一步 |
[12:43] | No one wanted to hear it. | 没人想听 |
[12:52] | 恐怖爆炸袭击 14人死 37人伤 | |
[12:54] | This bomber is intent on spreading fear, but I’m not scared. | 这名爆炸犯企图传播恐惧 但我不怕 |
[12:59] | I know this city will pull together | 我知道这座城市和以往每次那样 |
[13:00] | like it has so many times before. | 会紧紧团结起来 |
[13:03] | The Bulletin may have printed his words, | 《公报》的确发表了他的言论 |
[13:04] | but we’ve also given his letter to the FBI, | 但我们也将他的信交给了联调局 |
[13:07] | because we have faith in the institutions | 因为我们相信这个 |
[13:08] | that he seeks to destroy. | 他想破坏的机构 |
[13:10] | “We must not tolerate those who use violence to communicate. | “我们决不能容忍使用暴力进行交流的人 |
[13:14] | This man is not a patriot. | 这个人不是爱国者 |
[13:17] | He’s a coward, a terrorist.” | 他是懦夫 是恐怖分子” |
[13:20] | Jesus Christ, Karen. Why you goin’ after him like this? | 天哪 凯伦 你为什么要这么逼他 |
[13:25] | – Well, we’re about to find out. – What are you talking about? | -答案马上就揭晓了 -你在说什么 |
[13:30] | Girlfriend’s on the radio. | 你女朋友在广播里 |
[13:32] | Turn that up. | 声音开大一点 |
[13:35] | Up next, The Ricky Langtry Show. | 接下来是 瑞奇·兰特里秀 |
[13:43] | Good morning, New York. | 早上好 纽约 |
[13:44] | You are listening to The Ricky Langtry Show, | 你正在收听的是瑞奇·兰特里秀 |
[13:46] | and I am your host, Ricky Langtry. | 我是主持人瑞奇·兰特里 |
[13:50] | We have two guests on the show this morning. | 今天早上我们请来了两名嘉宾 |
[13:53] | Senator Stan Ori, | 斯坦·奥利参议员 |
[13:55] | a vocal, long-standing proponent of tougher gun control laws. | 一名坚决拥护更严格的枪支管制法律的倡议者 |
[13:58] | Is that fair to say, Senator? | 这么说合适吗 参议员 |
[14:00] | Ricky, thanks for having me. And yes, it certainly is. | 瑞奇 感谢邀请 没错 这个描述很不错 |
[14:03] | And we have Karen Page, Bulletin journalist, | 另一位是凯伦·佩吉 《公报》的记者 |
[14:06] | to whom the bomber wrote personally. | 也就是爆炸犯的信特指的收件人 |
[14:10] | Karen, you responded with a pretty, | 凯伦 你今早公开回应的社论 |
[14:12] | uh, pissy editorial this morning. | 看得出是非常愤慨 |
[14:14] | You addressed this individual directly by calling him… | 你直接称呼他为… |
[14:17] | You called him a terrorist? | 你称他为恐怖分子 |
[14:18] | Do you have sympathy with his point of view? | 你对他的观点有所共鸣吗 |
[14:21] | Uh, no. None. | 没有 完全没有 |
[14:22] | The irony of this bomber’s point of view is terrifying. | 这名爆炸犯的观点极其讽刺 |
[14:25] | You’re referring to the idea that… | 你指的是… |
[14:26] | that he is using violence to defend the second amendment? | 他用暴力来捍卫第二修正案吗 |
[14:29] | Yes, I am. We have a killer committing murders in our midst | 是的 我们之中有一名凶手 |
[14:32] | to protest against efforts | 用残杀无辜来反对 |
[14:34] | to reduce the murder rate in this country. | 对降低国家凶案率的努力 |
[14:36] | Well, that’s your takeaway, Senator. | 这是你的解读了 参议员 |
[14:38] | I mean, uh, you know, you are the gun control guy. | 我是说 毕竟你是支持枪支管理的 |
[14:41] | Less guns, less death. That simple. | 枪越少 死的越少 就这么简单 |
[14:43] | This guy was using bombs, not guns. | 这个人使用的是炸弹 不是枪 |
[14:46] | Could be some local hero with a hand gun | 最后可能会是个拿枪的本地英雄 |
[14:48] | puts a cap in this guy’s ass. | 教训了这个混蛋一顿 |
[14:49] | You could even argue that the right to put a cap in his ass | 你甚至可以说教训这个混蛋的权利 |
[14:53] | is part of the foundation that America was built upon. | 是美国立国基础的一部分 |
[14:58] | Ricky, really? That was almost 300 years ago. | 不是吧 瑞奇 都快三百年的老黄历了 |
[15:01] | Miss Page, wouldn’t you agree that, in this day and age, | 佩吉小姐 难道你不同意在当下这个时代 |
[15:04] | no ordinary citizen needs to carry a gun? | 普通居民根本不需要持枪吗 |
[15:07] | You’re barking up the wrong tree there. | 这你算是问错人了 |
[15:10] | Have you ever been scared, Senator? | 你可曾由衷恐惧过 参议员 |
[15:14] | Uh, genuinely afraid for your life? | 为自己的性命害怕至极 |
[15:17] | In a situation where a gun and the willingness to use it | 可曾面对过那种只要手中有枪 又敢开枪 |
[15:21] | might be the only difference between living or dying? | 就能让你自己活命的绝望境地 |
[15:24] | Guns are a toxin in our society. | 枪支是我们社会的毒药 |
[15:27] | In the wrong hands, they wreak terrible results. | 让不该持枪的人有了枪 就会有严重的后果 |
[15:30] | It’s barely a year since | 仅仅还不到一年前 |
[15:31] | this city was terrorized by the Punisher. | 这座城市还被惩罚者的恐怖笼罩 |
[15:34] | You know, uh, that’s hardly the same thing. | 这根本是两码事 |
[15:35] | Frank Castle killed murderers and drug dealers. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔杀的都是杀人犯和毒贩 |
[15:38] | But where’s the line, Karen? | 可是界限在哪 凯伦 |
[15:40] | Frank Castle decided he knew better than the law | 弗兰克·卡塞尔决定以自己的意志凌驾法律 |
[15:43] | and was tried for killing 37 people. | 而且因杀死37人而受审 |
[15:46] | Frank Castle’s not a terrorist. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔不是恐怖分子 |
[15:47] | – Thirty-seven? – That they know about. | -37人 -据他们所知而已 |
[15:50] | Castle was a hero to many who | 卡塞尔在许多人心中是英雄 |
[15:52] | felt that he was doing what cops failed to do. | 因为他们觉得他弥补了警察的无能 |
[15:57] | Uh, hold it there, folks. We’ll be right back. | 大家先等会儿 我们马上回来 |
[16:00] | Gotta pay some bills. | 得挣点广告费 |
[16:02] | Got a caller. Says it’s him. The bomber. | 有来电 说他就是炸弹客 |
[16:06] | Uh, call the cops. | 报警 |
[16:07] | Uh, give them the number. Maybe they can trace the call. | 把号码给他们 没准能追踪到 |
[16:10] | This just got interesting, huh, guys? | 越来越有趣了是不是 两位 |
[16:13] | You both ready? All right. | 都准备好了吧 好的 |
[16:17] | New York, we have a caller on the line | 纽约听众们 有一位听众来电 |
[16:21] | who claims to be the bomber himself. | 说他就是炸弹客本人 |
[16:24] | Can I get a name? | 能给我个名字吗 |
[16:29] | No, my name is not important. | 不行 我的名字不重要 |
[16:32] | Only my actions. | 我的行为才重要 |
[16:33] | You’re talking to New York. What do you wanna say? | 全纽约都在听你说 你想说什么 |
[16:37] | Why did you say those things about me, Karen? | 你为什么那么说我 凯伦 |
[16:42] | Because I despise everything you’ve done. | 因为我憎恶你的所作所为 |
[16:44] | Ease up, Karen. | 别激他 凯伦 |
[16:45] | This country is being cannibalized by people like Senator Ori. | 这个国家被奥利参议员这样的人弄得破破烂烂 |
[16:49] | Shipping our jobs overseas, selling us out, | 让工作流失到海外 出卖我们 |
[16:51] | then taking our guns so we can’t do anything about it. | 还夺走我们的枪 不让我们反抗 |
[16:55] | You’re such a coward. | 你就是个懦夫 |
[16:57] | Those people that you killed, they weren’t making policy. | 你杀的那些人 他们不是决策者 |
[17:00] | They were secretaries and janitors and beat cops. | 他们只不过是文秘 是清洁工 是巡警 |
[17:04] | Regular people. | 都是普通人 |
[17:04] | How does that help your cause? | 杀死他们对你的理想有帮助吗 |
[17:06] | Maybe the government did something awful to you. | 也许政府对你做了什么可怕的事 |
[17:08] | I don’t know your story. | 我并不了解你的情况 |
[17:09] | But awful things happen to people every day, | 但每天都有人遭遇不幸 |
[17:11] | and they don’t murder people because of it. | 他们可没因此大开杀戒 |
[17:21] | You’re just a pawn, like the rest of them. | 你只是个卒子 和其他人一样 |
[17:26] | And Senator Ori, what a joke. | 还有奥利参议员 就是个笑话 |
[17:29] | You don’t represent anyone but yourself. | 你不代表任何人 只有你自己 |
[17:32] | The war is just beginning, | 战争才刚刚开始 |
[17:33] | and you are all on the wrong side of it. | 而你们都站错了边 |
[17:39] | Sic semper tyrannis. | 因此总是暴君 |
[17:46] | New York, you’re dealing… | 纽约众 你们听到的是… |
[17:48] | Wait. I’ve heard that before. | 等等 那句话我听过 |
[17:50] | – Yeah, in history class. – No, no, no, no. | -是啊 历史课上 -不对不对 |
[17:52] | I heard that… | 我听到过 |
[17:54] | I heard that somewhere before. | 我之前在什么地方听到过 |
[17:57] | Where the fuck was it? | 在哪里来着 |
[18:01] | It’s… | 是 |
[18:03] | it’s Curtis’… | 是科迪斯的 |
[18:06] | Curtis’ group. That kid, he… he said that. | 科迪斯的小组 有个小子 他说过这话 |
[18:09] | He said sic semper tyrannis. He said that. | 他说过”因此总是暴君” 他说过 |
[18:12] | – You sure about that? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你确定吗 -绝对没错 |
[18:13] | How often you hear Latin? Yeah, I’m sure about it. He… | 你经常能听到拉丁语吗 我非常确定 |
[18:17] | Curtis talked to me about that kid. | 科迪斯跟我说过这小子的事 |
[18:18] | He said he’s always blaming others for his problems. | 说他总是把自己的问题怪罪到别人身上 |
[18:20] | His name is… His name is Lewis, and he drives a cab. | 他叫 他叫路易斯 开出租车 |
[18:24] | Lewis and he drives a… Could you find him on there? | 路易斯开出租…你能在网上找到他吗 |
[18:29] | Lewis and he drives a cab? That’s not much to go on. | 开出租车的路易斯 这让我怎么查 |
[18:32] | Come on! He’s a vet! I just… | 拜托 他以前当过兵 我就是 |
[18:34] | He’s Army, all right? He… He’s white, 25 years old. | 他参过陆军 他 是白人 25岁 |
[18:38] | He’s definitely under 30 years old. Could you just find him? | 总之绝对不到30岁 你能找到他吗 |
[18:40] | That narrows it down. But listen, | 范围是缩小了不少 但是 |
[18:42] | Frank, are you sure that this is the same guy? | 弗兰克 你确定就是这个人吗 |
[18:44] | I’m goddamn sure. Just… Come on, David, just find him. | 太确定了 拜托大卫 找到他 |
[18:49] | Okay, what happens when I find him? | 好吧 我找到他之后会怎样 |
[18:54] | What do you think happens? | 你觉得会怎样 |
[18:57] | This piece of shit’s going after Karen. | 这个混蛋盯上了凯伦 |
[19:01] | What’s the deal with you two? | 你们两个到底什么情况 |
[19:02] | The deal is just that nobody goes after her, okay? | 情况就是谁都不许威胁她 明白吗 |
[19:04] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不行 |
[19:05] | – You wanna go after this guy. – You’re goddamn right. | -你想抓到这个人 -没错 |
[19:07] | What would you do if it was Sarah? | 如果换成是莎拉呢 |
[19:12] | If there was a maniac coming after her, what would you do? | 如果有个疯子盯上了她 你会怎么做 |
[19:15] | Sarah’s my wife. Sarah’s my family. | 莎拉是我爱人 是我的家人 |
[19:19] | Listen to me. Listen. | 你听我说 你听好 |
[19:21] | I’m only gonna say this once. So is Karen. | 这话我只说一次 凯伦也是 |
[19:23] | If something happens to her, I… | 如果她有个好歹 我 |
[19:26] | – Just… – Okay. | -我就 -好了 |
[19:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Lewis, you need to call me. | 路易斯 赶紧给我回电话 |
[19:42] | I heard the radio. I’ve been to your place. | 我听到广播了 也去你家找过了 |
[19:45] | I wanna stop this before anyone else gets hurt. | 我想在更多人受伤之前拦住你 |
[19:47] | But you gotta call me, buddy, all right? | 但你得回我电话 好吗哥们 |
[19:58] | O’Connor? | 奥康纳 |
[20:02] | O’Connor, you home? | 奥康纳 在家吗 |
[20:25] | O’Connor, you home? | 奥康纳 你在家吗 |
[21:01] | You shouldn’t be here, Curtis. | 你不该来的 科迪斯 |
[21:06] | I needed to come check on you. | 我需要来看看你 |
[21:11] | I figured, um, that you need some help. You know, talk. | 我觉得你需要帮助 需要找人谈谈 |
[21:16] | There’s a dead guy in that chair. | 椅子上有个死人 |
[21:19] | Seem like he’s been there for a while. | 看上去死了有一阵子了 |
[21:20] | None of that matters… now. | 现在那些 都不重要了 |
[21:25] | We could still figure this out. | 我们还能想办法解决 |
[21:28] | It’s not too late to do the right thing. | 你现在做正确的事还不晚 |
[21:29] | Oh, I am doing the right thing. | 我做的就是正确的事 |
[21:36] | I can’t leave here without you, buddy. You know that, right? | 我今天肯定要带你走的 你知道的吧 |
[21:43] | Right. | 是 |
[21:49] | You can’t leave here. | 你不能走 |
[22:03] | No, no, uh… | 不 不 |
[22:18] | Just stay down, Lewis! | 别起来 路易斯 |
[23:09] | 出租车驾驶执照 驾照号码 到期日期 纽约市出租车管理协会 | |
[23:12] | – Frank. – Yeah? | -弗兰克 -怎么 |
[23:14] | Lewis Wilson. | 路易斯·威尔森 |
[23:16] | Age 26, formerly 1st Infantry Division. | 二十六岁 曾服役于陆军一师 |
[23:20] | Address is registered to Clay, Lewis’ father. | 住处登记在克雷名下 是他的父亲 |
[23:24] | – That’s him. – Look… | -就是他 -听着 |
[23:27] | why don’t we just call an anonymous tip line? | 不如我们就打个匿名举报电话好了 |
[23:30] | – Frank, let’s call Curtis. – Nah. | -弗兰克 我们打给科迪斯吧 -不 |
[23:34] | All right? Curtis knows the guy. Let him deal with this. | 科迪斯知道这人 让他去处理吧 |
[23:37] | Curtis will just try to fix him. | 科迪斯只会想让他重归正轨 |
[23:39] | We’re doing this my way. | 我要按我的方式来 |
[23:44] | …in the three deadly blasts | …本周四震惊曼哈顿的三起致命爆炸案 |
[23:47] | that rocked Manhattan early Tuesday. | 仍无人被捕 |
[23:49] | The three devices referred to by the FBI as homemade… | 剧联邦调查局称 这三个爆炸装置是自制的 |
[23:52] | He may have written you once before. | 他之前还可能给你写过一次信 |
[23:54] | Nothing about this sounds familiar? | 这些话之前没有见过类似的吗 |
[23:56] | Uh, not that I can tell. | 在我印象里应该没有 |
[23:58] | Um, we get a lot of angry letters, though. | 不过我们接到过不少愤怒的信 |
[24:00] | We might have some in the archives. | 或许存档里有一些 |
[24:03] | Is it okay if I get this? | 我可以接这个电话吗 |
[24:04] | – Be my guest. – Thanks. | -请便 -谢谢 |
[24:10] | Karen Page. | 我是凯伦·佩吉 |
[24:11] | The hell are you doing, Karen? Going after a guy like this. | 你在搞什么 凯伦 跟这种人磕上 |
[24:15] | Because he chose me. | 因为是他选了我 |
[24:18] | It made me angry that he thinks I’d agree with his actions. | 他以为我会同意他的所作所为 这让我很生气 |
[24:20] | Yeah, good for you. | 是 好样的 |
[24:22] | Now you got a target on your back. You happy? | 现在他盯上你了 你开心了 |
[24:24] | What was I supposed to do? Nothing? | 那我该怎么做 什么都不干吗 |
[24:26] | That’s how people like this win, Fr– | 要是这样 这种人就赢了 弗… |
[24:29] | Why are you calling? | 你为什么打给我 |
[24:30] | – Is the FBI there? – Yes. | -联调局在那儿吗 -在 |
[24:32] | Good. You just stay put till you hear from me. | 很好 你等我消息 |
[24:35] | Oh, sorry, hold on a sec. Could I get a little privacy? | 抱歉等一下 您能回避一下吗 |
[24:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:46] | Why am I hearing from you? | 我为什么要等你消息 |
[24:49] | What do you know about this? | 这事你都知道什么 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I know that you need to stay put | 我知道你得先保持低调 |
[24:52] | until this gets dealt with. | 等这事解决 |
[24:54] | No, what does this have to do with you? | 不 我是问这事跟你有什么关系 |
[24:56] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[25:02] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:04] | If you do, tell me. | 如果你知道 就告诉我 |
[25:05] | I can go to the FBI, and we can deal with this. | 我可以去找联调局 然后就交给我们吧 |
[25:07] | Ah, it’s faster my way. | 我的方法要更快 |
[25:09] | Faster? They’re right here. | 更快 他们就在我身边 |
[25:11] | Why don’t we do this the right way for once? | 我们这次就不能用正当方法解决吗 |
[25:13] | Right way he doesn’t walk away from. | 得确保他逃不掉 |
[25:15] | That makes you no different than him. | 你这样跟他有什么区别 |
[25:16] | Hey, Karen, we are plenty different, and you know it. | 凯伦 我们俩完全不一样 你知道的 |
[25:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[25:20] | Two guys don’t like the way the world works, | 你们俩都不喜欢世界运转规则的人 |
[25:21] | so they do whatever they like? | 所以就这么为所欲为 |
[25:24] | Do not do this and say that it’s for me. | 别这么做 还说是为了我 |
[25:26] | Yeah, just stay put. | 保持低调 |
[25:37] | Shouldn’t you be out there? | 你不是该去工作吗 |
[25:38] | Nobody wants me out there, believe me. | 没人想让我去工作 相信我 |
[25:48] | Sex is not gonna make your problems go away. | 做爱并不能解决你的问题 |
[25:54] | Maybe I just wanted to feel something good. | 或许我只是想爽爽 |
[26:07] | Do you know that I’ve been to 17 funerals? | 你知道我参加过十七场葬礼吗 |
[26:11] | Friends, guys that I served with. | 朋友的 战友的 |
[26:14] | You think I don’t know what this feeling is like? | 你以为我不知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah, were any of them your fault? | 有谁的死是你的错吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah, if I wanted to go that way. Sure. | 如果我要这样想的话 当然有 |
[26:21] | Maybe if I’d shot this guy, or stopped that guy. | 要是我杀了这个人或阻止了那个人 他就不会死 |
[26:25] | Been there a second sooner, stayed a second later. | 早点到就好了 多留会就好了 |
[26:29] | So maybe. | 所以或许吧 |
[26:31] | Or, shit, blame the enemy. How about that? | 或者还可以怪罪敌人 这么想怎么样 |
[26:36] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[26:40] | Sometimes it’s the dead guy’s fault. | 有时是死人的错 |
[26:44] | You ever think about that? | 你有这么想过吗 |
[26:46] | While you’re lying there? | 在你躺着的时候 |
[26:50] | Maybe Stein screwed up. | 或许是施泰因搞砸了 |
[26:53] | I mean, how’d he manage to get himself stabbed | 他怎么就能让人捅死了他呢 |
[26:55] | when he was the one with the gun? | 他手里可拿着枪呢 |
[27:04] | It doesn’t matter if I’m out there or in here. | 我去不去工作都不重要 |
[27:07] | Bad guys keep doing bad shit, the world turns. | 坏人还是在做坏事 世界继续运转 |
[27:10] | And so you get back on the horse. | 那你就重整旗鼓坚守岗位 |
[27:12] | That’s what people like us do. | 我们这种人就得这样 |
[27:13] | And there’s a pretty big horse for you | 现在这有个大任务 |
[27:14] | to jump on the back of right now. | 就等着你去做呢 |
[27:18] | If you can’t do that… | 如果你做不到 |
[27:21] | maybe it’s time to call it a day. | 或许你的确是该好好休息 |
[27:23] | There’d be no shame in it. | 这没什么可羞耻的 |
[27:27] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[27:33] | Permission to quit? | 退缩的许可 |
[27:34] | Look, I can’t go back, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 也不能回去了 |
[27:37] | Federal agents are dead, and Stein died for nothing. | 有联邦探员死了 施泰因也白死了 |
[27:40] | As soon as everyone figures that out, I’m finished. | 一旦大家查清楚 我就完了 |
[27:47] | I… I used Frank Castle’s name as bait. | 我…我用弗兰克·卡塞尔的名字做饵 |
[27:52] | I went after the people trying to kill a dead man. | 我追查了想要杀一个死人的人 |
[27:55] | You see how crazy that makes me look, right? | 我听上去肯定很疯狂吧 |
[27:59] | You were just trying to do the right thing. | 你只是想要做正确的事 |
[28:01] | No one will give a shit. | 没人会在乎的 |
[28:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:07] | Well, they weren’t there. | 他们不在现场 |
[28:09] | Neither were you. | 你也不在 |
[28:39] | – Yeah? – Hey, where are you? | -讲 -你在哪儿 |
[28:42] | At the Wilsons’. No sign of him or the old man. | 在威尔森家 没看到他或是他爸 |
[28:45] | Listen, Frank… | 听着 弗兰克 |
[28:47] | I’ve been thinking about what you said. You’re right. | 我一直在想你说的话 我觉得你是对的 |
[28:50] | If you can do something about this guy, you have to, you know? | 如果你有办法对付这个人 那你一定要去 |
[28:52] | Even if I don’t like it. | 就算我不喜欢也要做 |
[28:54] | What is this? You’re giving me permission I never asked for. | 怎么了 我也没求你允许我这么做啊 |
[28:57] | You have to do whatever it takes | 你一定要不择手段 |
[28:59] | to take care of the people you love. | 保护所爱的人 |
[29:01] | What are you trying to tell me, David? | 你想跟我说什么 大卫 |
[29:03] | Listen, I got a trace from Wilson’s cell, different address. | 我追踪到了威尔森的手机 是另一处地址 |
[29:08] | He got a call about 30 minutes ago from Curtis. | 他大约三十分钟前接到了一通科迪斯的电话 |
[29:10] | Now Curtis is at the same address. | 现在科迪斯也在那个地方 |
[29:12] | – 83451 Van Buren. – God damn it. | -范布伦街83451号 -该死的 |
[29:18] | Absolutely. None of my concern. | 当然 我都不关心 |
[29:20] | My view of law enforcement is let them do their jobs. | 我对执法部门的看法就是让人家做好工作 |
[29:23] | What I’m proposing to do is twofold. | 我提议从两方面入手 |
[29:26] | Firstly, that we see that the victims of this terrible event | 首先 要确保照顾好这次恐怖事件的 |
[29:29] | are looked after and… | 受害者 |
[29:31] | Exactly. And secondly, that… | 正是 另一方面… |
[29:34] | Yeah. Secondly, that we do not | 是的 另一方面 我们也要 |
[29:36] | lose sight of what drives this terrorist. He… | 别忘了驱动他的原因 他… |
[29:40] | I appreciate that. | 感激不尽 |
[29:42] | Your support will make all the difference. | 你的支持对我们而言意义重大 |
[29:45] | Yup. And thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:46] | He’s in. Contact his office for transfer of funds. | 他加入了 联系他的办公室准备资金划拨 |
[29:49] | And make sure his name is prominent in the, | 确保他的名字出现在项目里的 |
[29:51] | uh, programs. Who’s next? | 醒目位置 下一个是谁 |
[29:53] | Mr. Russo, the security consultant, is here. | 罗素先生 安全顾问来了 |
[29:56] | Mr. Russo. | 罗素先生 |
[29:58] | I’m Stan Ori. I hope we haven’t kept you. | 我是斯坦·奥利 希望我们没有怠慢你 |
[30:00] | Not at all. It’s a hive of activity around here. | 没有没有 这里还真是热闹啊 |
[30:02] | Yeah, I’m planning a fundraising gala here at the hotel | 是的 为了帮助爆炸事件的受害者们 |
[30:05] | to benefit the victims of the bombings. | 我计划在这个酒店办一场慈善募捐活动 |
[30:07] | Raise awareness on the issues. | 提高此次事件的关注度 |
[30:08] | And a clear act of defiance in the face of terrorism. | 以及表明坚决反对恐怖主义的决心 |
[30:13] | Yeah, and setting yourself up as this guy’s enemy. | 是的 还有让自己和这家伙为敌 |
[30:16] | I guess that’s why I’m here. | 我想这就是我来这的原因了 |
[30:20] | A, uh, friend in a high place told me you were the best. | 我有个上头的朋友告诉我 你是最棒的 |
[30:25] | Your friend was right. | 你的朋友是对的 |
[30:28] | I’m interested. As a military man, | 我很想知道 你作为一名军人 |
[30:32] | what’s your take on this terrorist? | 怎么看这名恐怖分子 |
[30:34] | Professionally, he’s a threat to be neutralized. | 专业角度上看 他是一个需要控制的威胁 |
[30:37] | Personally… | 个人角度… |
[30:39] | he’s a murdering coward I’d take out in the blink of an eye. | 他只是一个杀人懦夫 我能分分钟干倒他 |
[30:43] | And you… you don’t worry that violence begets violence? | 你…你不担心暴力会滋生暴力吗 |
[30:49] | Senator, I make my living out of violence. | 议员 我的生计是暴力 |
[30:51] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 所以你一点也不担心那个问题 |
[30:53] | Says the guy looking to hire armed security. | 想雇佣武装安保的人可是你 |
[30:56] | Listen, if we’re gonna work together, | 听着 如果我们俩要合作 |
[30:58] | you need to start seeing us as insurance. | 你就要完全相信我 |
[31:00] | If everything goes well, well… | 如果事情一切顺利 那么 |
[31:02] | then you’ll wonder what the hell we’re doing here. | 你会觉得我们的到来毫无意义 |
[31:04] | And if it doesn’t… | 如果不顺利… |
[31:07] | then we’ll be the reason | 那我们可以成为 |
[31:08] | that you get to keep having these debates. | 你继续争论这一议题的原因 |
[31:12] | I am a prominent voice in the anti-gun movement. | 我是反枪支运动的领头人 |
[31:16] | If someone trying to attack me gets shot in the head… | 如果想袭击我的人被一枪爆头 |
[31:20] | you can see how that wouldn’t look good. | 你明白这会有多难堪 |
[31:25] | These principles of yours… | 你的这些原则… |
[31:28] | they worth dying for? | 值得你为了它们去死吗 |
[31:33] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能开始 |
[31:35] | Right away. Isaac and Simon | 马上 我去准备其他安保 |
[31:37] | will stay while I organize the rest of your detail. | 艾萨克和西蒙会陪着你的 |
[31:40] | And if this guy does come after you, then… | 如果这家伙的确来找你了 那么… |
[31:43] | they’ll do their best to subdue him in a humane manner. | 他们会竭尽全力以人道手法制服他的 |
[31:51] | Very dry, Mr. Russo. | 笑话真冷 罗素先生 |
[31:56] | – Welcome aboard. – Thank you, sir. | -欢迎加入 -谢谢 先生 |
[31:59] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没问题吧 -好 |
[32:00] | Eyes on Ori. | 盯好奥利 |
[32:48] | Curt? | 科特 |
[33:12] | Hey, Curtis, look at me. It’s me. | 科迪斯 看着我 是我 |
[33:14] | Hey, you do not move, okay? You stay still. You got that? | 你不要动 别动 懂了吗 |
[33:19] | You just stay still. | 保持别动就好 |
[33:21] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[33:24] | Look at me. I got you. I got you. | 看着我 有我在呢 有我在呢 |
[33:28] | Come on. You’re all right. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[33:30] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[33:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:34] | What happened here, Curt? | 发生了什么 科特 |
[33:36] | I tried to stop him. | 我试着阻止他 |
[33:39] | Little bastard kicked my leg out from under me. | 那个小混蛋趁我不备把我的腿踢断了 |
[33:44] | Back in the day, you know I would have snapped him in two. | 搁在以前 你知道我肯定能把他撕成两半 |
[33:48] | I know you would, Curt. Hey, I know you would. | 我知道你能行的 科特 我知道 |
[33:50] | I know you would. You just… | 我知道你能行的 你只… |
[33:52] | You… you be easy, okay? You just… | 你…你要放轻松好吗 你只需要… |
[33:54] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[33:58] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[33:59] | – Where you going? – I’m gonna clean you up a bit. | -你去哪 -我帮你收拾收拾干净 |
[34:02] | See about getting you out of here. | 看看怎么带你出去 |
[34:03] | Hey, Frank, just get out of here. Call… | 弗兰克 离开这吧 打电话… |
[34:06] | Get out of here and call the cops, man. | 离开这 打电话给警察 兄弟 |
[34:12] | Come here. | 头转过来 |
[34:14] | Come here. Hey, drink this. That’s it. | 来吧 喝口水 就是这样 |
[34:17] | Go on. | 继续 |
[34:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:26] | He beat me. Beat me with my own leg. | 他打我 他用我自己的腿打我 |
[34:29] | Come on, Curt. | 别说了 科特 |
[34:39] | You remember that, uh… | 你还记得… |
[34:41] | that EOD class we took? | 我们一起上的爆炸品处理课吗 |
[34:44] | And what they said about Claymores? | 课上是怎么说散镖地雷的 |
[34:47] | Seven hundred steel balls comin’ at you 1,000 meters per second. | 七百个钢球 以一千米每秒的速度打向你 |
[34:51] | A lot of goddamn balls, huh? | 这么多球 |
[35:02] | – What is that? – My cell phone. In my pocket. | -这是什么声音 -我口袋里的手机 |
[35:07] | My… | 我的… |
[35:23] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你应该死了才对 |
[35:25] | This Lewis? | 路易斯吗 |
[35:27] | And you’re Frank Castle. | 你是弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[35:30] | They said that you were killed. | 他们都说你已经死了 |
[35:31] | Yeah, well, they say a lot of things, kid. | 是啊 别人说的话多了 孩子 |
[35:35] | I guess they needed you gone. | 我猜他们需要你死 |
[35:36] | Too many people were on your side. People like me. | 太多的人站在你那边了 而像我这种人 |
[35:39] | People who know that we have to… | 我们知道我们必须要… |
[35:41] | to take matters into our own hands. | 靠自己的双手解决问题 |
[35:44] | Is that what you’re doing here, Lewis? You… | 所以你是这个意思吗 路易斯 你… |
[35:47] | you taking matters into your own hands? | 你用自己的双手解决问题吗 |
[35:49] | Someone had to. Same as you. | 总有人得这么做 跟你一样 |
[35:55] | Kid, what does this have to do with Curtis? | 孩子 这事跟科迪斯有什么关系 |
[35:57] | Curtis… Curtis chose the wrong side. | 科迪斯…科迪斯选错了边 |
[36:00] | No. No, you’re wrong there. | 不不 你错了 |
[36:04] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[36:05] | he’s never been on the wrong side of anything in his life. | 他这辈子从没站错过边 |
[36:07] | Just… You gotta trust me on that one. | 这件事上你得相信我 |
[36:10] | Come on, Lewis. What’s the plan here, huh? | 说吧 路易斯 你到底想怎么样 |
[36:13] | I mean, how does this end? | 我意思是 这事要怎么结束 |
[36:15] | You gonna wait for the cops to show up? | 你要等警察出现吗 |
[36:17] | You gonna blow them all to hell? | 你要把他们全炸死吗 |
[36:18] | You take on the establishment, kid, that… | 你如果执意继续 孩子 那… |
[36:21] | that will not end well. | 那不会有好下场的 |
[36:23] | They will find you and kill you | 他们会在你造成伤害之前 |
[36:24] | before you ever make a dent, I promise you. | 找到你 杀了你 我向你保证 |
[36:26] | I already made a dent. | 我已经形成影响了 |
[36:31] | Listen to me. You need to let Curtis go, all right? | 听我说 放了科迪斯 好吗 |
[36:34] | You let me get him out of here… | 你让我带他出去… |
[36:37] | and then you turn yourself in, all right? Just do it, yeah? | 然后你去自首 好吗 听我的 |
[36:40] | Nobody else needs to get hurt. | 没必要再让其他人受伤了 |
[36:42] | – Is that what you did, Frank? -What? | -你当初就是这么做的吗 弗兰克 -什么 |
[36:44] | No, you fought your war, and now I am fighting mine. | 并没有 你斗争到底 现在我也要斗争 |
[36:47] | You are nothing like me. You are nothing like me. | 你才不像我 我们不一样 |
[36:49] | People I went after, I stood in front of ’em. | 我追查的那些人 我站在他们面前 |
[36:52] | I looked them in the eye before I put ’em down. Not you. | 开枪前我会盯着他们的眼睛 才不像你 |
[36:55] | You’re a coward. You hide behind these goddamn bombs. | 你就是个孬种 你躲在这些炸弹背后 |
[36:58] | You got a United States Marine here! A United States Marine! | 你绑了一个美国海军 美国海军 |
[37:02] | You’re nothing but shit on my shoe, you… | 你不过是我脚下的屎而已 你… |
[37:11] | You trying to get us killed? | 你要把我们都害死吗 |
[37:17] | You decided to go? | 你决定去了吗 |
[37:21] | I owe it to Sam. | 这是我欠塞姆的 |
[37:26] | When I first came to New York, Sam’s career was going nowhere. | 当我初到纽约时 他的事业处于低谷 |
[37:30] | And then I came along. I lit a fire under him, | 然后我就出现了 我给了他目标动力 |
[37:32] | gave him something to chase. | 让他有所追求 |
[37:35] | He trusted me. | 他相信了我 |
[37:37] | And he died for it. | 也为之而死 |
[37:40] | So, yeah, I’m gonna speak at the service. | 是啊 我打算在葬礼上讲话 |
[37:43] | And I’m gonna tell the truth. All of it. | 我要说出真相 全部真相 |
[37:46] | It’ll mean the end of my career. | 这也意味着我事业的终结 |
[37:48] | But the federal agents, the press, | 但联邦特工 媒体 |
[37:50] | someone will have to act on my words. | 总得有人对我的话做出反应 |
[37:52] | They can’t bury it then. | 他们不能掩盖真相 |
[37:55] | Even if they bury me. | 即使把我给杀了 |
[37:58] | Grand gesture. | 要搞大动作啊 |
[38:01] | Yeah. The only one I have left. | 这是我仅有的动作 |
[38:04] | It’s a dangerous time, Dinah. | 现在是非常时期 迪娜 |
[38:06] | I want you to reflect on all this before you act. | 我希望你能三思而后行 |
[38:09] | Mom, the last thing I need to do | 妈 我最不想做的 |
[38:11] | is spend another minute reflecting, okay? | 就是再花时间去想 好吗 |
[38:14] | I understand your need. | 我明白你的需要 |
[38:16] | But if you do this, there is no turning back. | 可是你一旦做了 就不能回头了 |
[38:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | All right, then. But consider one question first. | 好吧 但你要先考虑一个问题 |
[38:26] | I wonder if, deep down, | 我在想 如果你内心深处 |
[38:28] | you want to burn all your bridges | 想要断掉所有后路 |
[38:30] | because you’re scared to return. | 是因为你害怕回去 |
[38:36] | Yeah, the thing I just can’t figure out | 有样东西我想不明白 |
[38:38] | is whether this is on a, uh, an open circuit or a closed. | 这是 开路还是闭路 |
[38:42] | You know the difference? | 你知道有什么不同吗 |
[38:47] | I think a, uh… | 我想… |
[38:49] | a closed circuit means any wire I cut, that’s it. | 闭路的话 那我剪哪条都死 |
[38:54] | But open, some go boom, some don’t. | 但如果是开路 有些会引爆 有的不会 |
[38:57] | The problem is I just cannot figure out which is which. | 问题是我搞不清楚哪个跟哪个 |
[39:02] | So either way, we’re screwed. | 那反正我们都得死了 |
[39:10] | You know, maybe what happens | 你知道的 有些事如果是注定要发生 |
[39:13] | is supposed to happen, and if we get in the way, | 我们能逃掉一次 |
[39:15] | same old shit’s just gonna come back around. | 也逃不掉下一次 |
[39:17] | And maybe that kid hit you a little bit too hard in the head. | 可能那小子把你的头伤太重了 |
[39:20] | There’s been plenty of times I wished for it. | 我好几次都想过死了算了 |
[39:23] | Ah, come on. That’s bullshit, and you know it. | 得了吧 又在瞎说 |
[39:25] | You think I woke up in the hospital | 你觉得我在医院醒来发现少了条腿 |
[39:27] | with a missing leg, full of good thoughts? | 还会积极向上觉得世界真美好吗 |
[39:37] | I’m proud of everything that you’ve done since then. | 我为你在那之后做的事而骄傲 |
[39:41] | You didn’t feel sorry for yourself. You didn’t wallow. | 你没有自怨自艾或是沉浸于绝望不能自拔 |
[39:43] | You got on with it, yeah? | 你挺过来了 不是吗 |
[39:44] | You helped people, Curtis. That’s what you did. | 你还帮助别人 科迪斯 这就是你所做的事 |
[39:47] | You wanna know why? I’ll tell you why. | 你想知道为什么吗 我告诉你 |
[39:51] | ‘Cause every time I’m talking to them, I’m talking to myself. | 每次我跟他们聊天 实际上是与自己对话 |
[39:55] | You think I don’t wake up screaming… | 你觉得我不会早上尖叫着醒来 |
[39:58] | thinkin’ on what I used to be? | 回想过去的自己吗 |
[40:01] | Wish for it? | 希望能回到从前 |
[40:04] | Shit. I got my ass beat by a kid. | 操 我被个毛头小子揍趴下了 |
[40:09] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:14] | You ever feel helpless? | 你有感受过无助吗 |
[40:18] | I have. | 我感受过 |
[40:21] | And I swore I’d never feel it again. | 然后我发誓再也不要体会这感觉了 |
[40:25] | But here I am. | 可现在我这样 |
[40:29] | I’d rather I had died in that last bomb than be… | 我宁愿当年被炸死 |
[40:31] | sat here, strapped to this one. | 也好过现在被绑在这炸弹上 |
[40:46] | I called the cops. | 我通知了警察 |
[40:48] | Okay. I figured you would. | 嗯 我知道你会这么做 |
[40:50] | – I don’t wanna hurt you, Frank. – And why is that? | -我不想害你 弗兰克 -为什么 |
[40:53] | You’re not my enemy. | 你不是我的敌人 |
[40:58] | We should be working together. | 我们应该合作才对 |
[41:01] | If that’s what you want, kid, you got it. Just… | 如果这是你想要的 孩子 行啊 |
[41:05] | You just tell me which one of these wires to cut, yeah? | 你只要告诉我剪哪条线就好了 可以吗 |
[41:09] | You tell me how I get Curt out of here, | 你告诉我怎样救出科特就行 |
[41:11] | and, uh, I’ll be right along. | 然后我马上过来 |
[41:14] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我能不能信你 |
[41:16] | Trust, it’s… it’s got nothing to do with it, right? You can… | 信任 和信任无关 你可以… |
[41:20] | You can trust someone, they still let you down. | 你信任的人照样可以把你杀了 |
[41:26] | Curtis ever tell you about how he lost his leg? | 科迪斯有跟你说过他的腿怎么没的吗 |
[41:29] | No. | 没有 |
[41:33] | There was a, uh… | 有个… |
[41:35] | There was an IED. It went off in a market. | 有个炸弹 在市场里爆炸 |
[41:38] | You know, it was a big one. It was… It was bad, you know. | 大炸弹 而且…很有杀伤力 |
[41:42] | Women, kids… There’s body parts everywhere. | 女人 孩子 身首异处血肉横飞 |
[41:45] | People screaming, you know. It was… It was madness, you know. | 人们在尖叫 现场…都疯了 |
[41:47] | People were trying to make sense of it. | 人们想知道是怎么回事 |
[41:49] | You know, all wild-eyed, but not… | 他们都很生气怒目而视 但… |
[41:52] | not Curt. | 科特不是 |
[41:57] | He was cold as ice, you know. | 他冷静得像冰一样 |
[41:58] | He was in the middle of it. He was doing his job. | 他身在其中 他在履行自己的职责 |
[42:01] | He was… He was holding this kid… | 他…抱着这孩子 |
[42:05] | puttin’ him back together. | 帮他找回其他部分 |
[42:07] | He was the best damn corpsman I ever saw. | 他是我见过最棒的医务兵 |
[42:12] | See, my job, I was supposed to secure a perimeter. | 我的工作本是要看守好警戒线 |
[42:18] | That’s when I saw this woman walking at us. | 这时我看到一位女士向我们走来 |
[42:22] | She was 7, 8 months pregnant. She was walking right at us. | 她怀孕七八个月吧 她径直向我们走来 |
[42:24] | It wasn’t even like that. | 不是这样的 |
[42:27] | It was. | 就是这样 |
[42:30] | It was. | 就是这样 |
[42:34] | I saw her. | 我看到了她 |
[42:37] | My job was to keep her away. | 我的职责就是不要让她靠近 |
[42:41] | The only problem, Lewis, is when I looked at her, | 但问题是 路易斯 当我看到她时 |
[42:42] | I saw my wife back home, who was pregnant with my kid. | 我看到了我的妻子回来了 怀着我们的宝宝 |
[42:47] | I should have put her down, but I froze. | 我本应杀了她 但我僵住了 |
[42:51] | I couldn’t squeeze that trigger. | 我按不下扳机 |
[42:56] | And when she blew herself up… | 当她引爆了自己 |
[43:00] | well, she killed that kid that Curtis was working on. | 她杀了科迪斯在救助的孩子 |
[43:05] | She blew off Curtis’s leg, too. | 也把科迪斯的腿炸没了 |
[43:13] | Now I dragged him out of there. | 于是我救他离开了这里 |
[43:15] | He thanked me for saving his life, but the truth is… | 他一直感谢我救了他一命 但事实上 |
[43:19] | I ruined it. | 我毁了他的人生 |
[43:39] | Come to the back window, Frank. | 到后窗来 弗兰克 |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[44:00] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[44:02] | – They’re coming? – Yeah. | -警察要来了 -是的 |
[44:05] | Yeah, I hear it. | 是 我听到了 |
[44:08] | But I’m gonna stay right here. | 但我就待在这里 |
[44:10] | Get out of here. Go! | 走 快走 |
[44:13] | Frank, you son of a bitch, please! | 弗兰克 你个混蛋 求你了 |
[44:16] | I don’t give a damn about the past, | 过去的事我一点都不介意 |
[44:18] | and you don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[44:19] | I am not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[44:22] | Let me ask you a question, Lewis. | 我问你个问题 路易斯 |
[44:24] | Why’d you join up? | 你为什么参军 |
[44:26] | – I wanted to serve my country. – Come on. | -我想为国效力 -得了吧 |
[44:29] | That’s elementary school shit, and you know it. | 小学生才这么天真 你懂得 |
[44:31] | You joined up because you wanted to fight, right? | 你参军是因为想要打仗 是不是 |
[44:33] | You wanted a taste. You want to get some. It’s okay. | 你想体验一下 想爽一把 没关系的 |
[44:35] | Me, too. And now what you’re doing | 我也是 而现在的你 |
[44:36] | is you’re using the flag, right? | 是在利用所谓的爱国吧 |
[44:38] | You use it to wipe off the shit | 你想用这个理由 |
[44:39] | that you’ve done since you’ve been home. | 抹去你回家后所做的这些破事 |
[44:41] | Home? | 家 |
[44:44] | Home? | 家 |
[44:46] | No, there is no home. | 我才没有家 |
[44:48] | Not as long as hacks like Karen Page | 在凯伦·佩吉这种政府喉舌以为他们 |
[44:50] | think they can write or say whatever it is they want. | 能想怎么写就怎么写的时候就没有家了 |
[44:53] | Or politicians like Ori sit | 在奥利这种政客肆意攻击 |
[44:55] | and attack real patriots, Frank. | 真正的爱国者时就没有了 弗兰克 |
[45:00] | No, they are gonna learn that they’re not safe. | 我要让他们知道 他们并不安全 |
[45:03] | Now I’m getting sick of your goddamn voice, you know that? | 我现在不想再听你说话了 |
[45:05] | Now I’m gonna walk in there and I’m gonna cut one of those wires. | 现在我要走进去 剪掉一根线 |
[45:08] | Now what are you gonna do? You gonna kill me, kid? | 你能拿我怎么办 杀了我吗 小鬼 |
[45:11] | You ready? You ready to kill me? | 你准备好要杀我了吗 |
[45:14] | You ready to kill Curtis? Is that who you are? | 你准备好杀死科迪斯了吗 你是这样的人吗 |
[45:16] | Decision’s in your hands. | 决定权在你手里 |
[45:18] | You decide how this goes! | 你来决定事态的发展 |
[45:19] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. I do, Frank. | 说得对 我准备好了 弗兰克 |
[45:21] | Wow, you’re a big man. | 你真是长大了 |
[45:24] | Well, then go ahead, big man. Make your decision! | 那来吧 大人 做出决定 |
[45:27] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[45:29] | You wanna kill me? You wanna kill Curtis? | 你想要杀死我吗 想要杀死科迪斯吗 |
[45:45] | Try the white wire. | 剪白色那根 |
[46:05] | Frank, no, what are you doing? | 弗兰克 不 你在干什么 |
[46:06] | Just go. Frank, just go. Just go, man. | 走吧 弗兰克 你就走吧 走吧兄弟 |
[46:08] | Just… just go. | 你…你快走吧 |
[46:13] | – Frank, just go. – Look at me. Hey. | -弗兰克 走吧 -看着我 |
[46:18] | Frank, just go. | 弗兰克 走吧 |
[46:20] | It’s you and me, Curt. | 我在你身边 科迪斯 |
[46:22] | It’s you and me. | 我在陪着你 |
[46:23] | Come on. It’s you and me. | 好了 有我在 |
[46:43] | Stop right there! | 马上停下 |
[46:45] | He’s heading east, towards Pine Street! | 他朝东跑了 往松树街去了 |
[47:35] | Freeze! NYPD! Don’t move, asshole! | 别动 纽约警局 别动 混蛋 |
[47:39] | Hands on your head! Down! Right now! | 手放头后面 蹲下 快点 |
[48:03] | You want another one, sweetie? | 你还想再来一杯吗 亲爱的 |
[48:05] | No. I’m gonna be late. Thanks. | 不 我要迟到了 谢谢 |
[48:10] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯吗 |
[48:13] | Really not in the mood, buddy. | 真的没那个心情 哥们 |
[48:15] | Is that ’cause your partner’s dead? | 是因为你搭档死了吗 |
[48:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:28] | Call me Micro. | 叫我芯片吧 |
[48:33] | – You sent me the video. – Mm-hmm. | -是你给我发的视频 -没错 |
[48:35] | Then a lot of people got killed. | 然后好多人遇害了 |
[48:39] | You’re wondering if I had something to do with that? | 你想知道我是不是跟这事有关 |
[48:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:44] | So Frank Castle turns up alive, | 弗兰克·卡塞尔原来还活着 |
[48:46] | and now you’re sitting here. | 现在你又坐在这儿 |
[48:47] | No way that’s a coincidence. | 这不可能是个巧合 |
[48:49] | So you… you and Castle, you’re what? Partners? | 那你跟卡塞尔是怎么回事 搭档吗 |
[48:53] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[48:54] | I’m here because I hope I’m right | 我来这是因为我希望我是对的 |
[48:55] | and you’re not one of ’em. | 你不是他们中的一员 |
[48:59] | You know what? Screw you for thinking I’m part of that shit. | 去你妈的 你竟然认为我也有份 |
[49:02] | You wanna shoot me, then go right ahead. | 你想开枪杀我 那就动手吧 |
[49:04] | There’s a funeral I’d rather not attend, | 我有场巴不得不去的葬礼 |
[49:06] | so you’d be doing me a favor. | 你杀死我也算是帮我忙了 |
[49:09] | I can give you the names of everyone involved in Kandahar. | 我能给你所有与坎大哈有关的人名 |
[49:23] | Yeah, we’re clear. | 安全了 |
[49:28] | The CIA operation was off the books. It was, uh… | 中情局的行动是暗地里进行的 是… |
[49:33] | totally illegal. | 完全不合法的 |
[49:35] | The heroin was funding. Your guy Zubair, | 海洛因就是资金 你的人祖贝尔 |
[49:37] | he caught wind of it, and, uh… | 他听到了风声 然后 |
[49:40] | they painted him as a terrorist, | 他们就将他搞成了恐怖分子 |
[49:41] | pulled him from his house, executed him. | 在他家逮捕了他 处决了他 |
[49:45] | Have you got a name? | 你知道名字吗 |
[49:54] | William Rawlins. | 威廉·罗林斯 |
[49:58] | He was the interrogator. He ran it. | 他是审讯者 是他掌管的 |
[50:02] | And you can prove all this? | 这些你都能证明吗 |
[50:06] | I still have the video files. | 我还存有视频文件 |
[50:08] | But you need Frank. | 但你需要弗兰克 |
[50:11] | He was in the room. | 他当时在场 |
[50:14] | He doesn’t know you’re here, does he? | 他不知道你来找我 是不是 |
[50:22] | Answer me one thing. Did you know? | 回答我一件事 你知道吗 |
[50:28] | An anonymous tip led police to this house in Queens | 一条匿名电话让警察找上了皇后区的这栋房子 |
[50:31] | where Castle was fleeing the scene. | 看到卡塞尔在此逃走 |
[50:33] | – Did you know? – Police were unable to apprehend Castle, | -你知不知道 -警察没有逮捕卡塞尔 |
[50:35] | but this image was caught on a dashboard camera. | 但行车记录仪拍下了这一画面 |
[50:38] | Facial recognition software confirms… | 面部识别软件确认 |
[50:41] | …that the man you are looking at is indeed Frank Castle. | 你们看到的这个人确实是弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[50:44] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[50:45] | Early reports… | 早期报告称… |
[50:47] | – Turn that up. – …of a casualty | -调大点声 -…意外事故 |
[50:48] | and police pursuit of a fleeing suspect. | 警方在追踪以为逃跑的嫌犯 |
[50:49] | So far those reports are unconfirmed. | 目前为止这些报告尚未证实 |
[50:51] | Stay tuned as this story develops. | 请继续关注事态进展 |
[50:54] | It appears Frank Castle, | 原来 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[50:56] | – also known as the Punisher… – Shit! | -也被称作惩罚者 -操 |
[50:57] | – Shit. – …is alive and may… | -操 -…他还活着 也许… |
[51:05] | Castle was tried and convicted of the murders of 37 people, | 卡塞尔曾因杀害三十七人接受审判并被定罪 |
[51:09] | all of whom have ties | 死者全部与 |
[51:11] | to the city’s most notorious organized crime syndicates… | 城内最臭名昭著的犯罪集团有关系 |
[51:14] | We have breaking news that Queens NYPD Police… | 即时新闻 皇后区纽约警局… |
[51:30] | Stay tuned as the story develops. | 敬请关注事态进展 |