时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | 纽约公报 本土恐怖分子 路易斯·威尔森和惩罚者弗兰克·卡塞尔有关联 | |
[00:33] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[00:35] | New York Bulletin. | 《纽约公报》 |
[00:37] | I don’t need a subscription. | 我不订报纸 |
[02:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[04:12] | Let’s talk about Lewis Wilson. | 我们来谈谈路易斯·威尔森 |
[04:16] | You offered him a job. That right? | 你提出要给他一份工作 是吗 |
[04:19] | Not the job he wanted. | 不是他想要的工作 |
[04:23] | He came to me looking to get into contracting work. I said no. | 他来找我想做雇佣兵 我拒绝了 |
[04:26] | I didn’t think he could handle it. Mentally. | 我觉得他的心理无法承受 |
[04:30] | So I offered to find him something else. As a favor. | 所以我表示能提供一些帮助 为他找其他工作 |
[04:34] | Because you had a relationship? | 因为你们有关系 |
[04:36] | Favor wasn’t for Wilson. I didn’t even know the kid. | 这不是为了帮威尔森 我根本不认识这孩子 |
[04:40] | Check our records. | 查记录就知道了 |
[04:41] | You’ll see we very clearly | 你会发现我们的 |
[04:42] | evaluated him as unfit during the hiring process. | 评估报告在纳入期间评估他为不合适 |
[04:46] | I’d say I made the right call, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得我做出了正确的决定 你觉得呢 |
[04:49] | That same unfit kid breached your security. | 就是这个你认为不够格的孩子突破了你的安保 |
[04:53] | Yeah. Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[04:56] | And I’ll find out how soon enough. | 我会尽快查清楚怎么回事 |
[04:58] | Maybe I can help you with that. | 也许我能帮你一把 |
[05:01] | Homicide picked up a dead body. One of yours. Isaac Lange? | 凶案组发现了你手下的尸体 艾萨克·兰奇 |
[05:05] | Shot dead in his apartment. | 在公寓中遭到枪杀 |
[05:07] | I guess Wilson just turned up, | 我猜是威尔森突然出现 |
[05:10] | took his shit, easy as that, and then– | 穿了他的制服 就这么简单 然后… |
[05:12] | Sergeant, Senator Ori is alive. | 警长 奥利参议员还活着 |
[05:15] | I just lost four guys, and you’re implying… what? | 我损失了四名人手 你想暗示些什么 |
[05:19] | Negligence? | 渎职吗 |
[05:20] | Wouldn’t be the first time an outfit like yours | 不是第一次出现你们这种公司 |
[05:22] | got paid for a job it wasn’t qualified to handle. | 没有金刚钻却非要揽瓷器活的情况了 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause you guys… | 因为你们 |
[05:29] | NYPD, you’re blameless, right? | 纽约警局 你们就没有责任 是吗 |
[05:32] | I mean, you guys never get shit wrong. | 你们永远都是对的 |
[05:37] | You ever serve, Sergeant? | 你参过军吗 警长 |
[05:39] | I wear a shield… | 我每天都… |
[05:41] | every day. | 身穿防护背心 |
[05:44] | Well, in the military, we expect to lose people. | 在军队里 我们做好了人员损失的心理准备 |
[05:48] | Our goal is to achieve the mission. | 我们的目标是完成任务 |
[05:49] | My mission was to keep Ori alive. | 我的任务是保住奥利的命 |
[05:51] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[05:54] | Two experienced, well-armed professional soldiers | 两名经验丰富 全副武装的士兵 |
[05:57] | pulled off a surprise attack and it failed. | 进行了突袭 然而铩羽而归 |
[06:00] | Far as I’m concerned, this… | 在我看来 这… |
[06:04] | this is a win. | 这算是胜利 |
[06:06] | You gotta admit, though, I mean, the coincidence is huge, right? | 但是你得承认 这也太巧了 |
[06:09] | Wilson was known to you, and you served with Castle for years… | 你认识威尔森 卡塞尔和你共同服役多年 |
[06:13] | You wanna arrest me for something, go ahead. | 你想用个名头逮捕我 请便 |
[06:15] | Otherwise, we’re done here. | 不然的话 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[06:18] | I got families to call. | 我还要打给他们家人 |
[06:22] | Why don’t you talk to the senator? | 不如你去找参议员谈谈吧 |
[06:24] | Ask him what happened. | 问问他发生了什么 |
[06:26] | – I intend to. – Good for you. | -我正想去 -好样的 |
[06:28] | When is the last time you talked with Frank Castle? | 你最后一次和弗兰克·交谈是什么时候 |
[06:34] | The last time? | 最后一次 |
[06:37] | Couple years now. | 几年前吧 |
[06:40] | Up until yesterday, I thought he was dead. | 到昨天之前 我都以为他早就死了 |
[06:43] | This look like the work of a dead man to you? | 你觉得这是个死人能干出来的事吗 |
[06:58] | No, I wanna do the interview downstairs, | 不 我想去楼下进行访谈 |
[07:00] | somewhere visible. | 去外界看得到的地方 |
[07:01] | Let people know I’m not intimidated. | 让人知道我没有害怕 |
[07:03] | If you weren’t intimidated, sir, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果你不害怕 先生 我也不会来了 |
[07:06] | By the way, you should be. Makes you smart. | 顺便 你应该害怕 害怕使你明智 |
[07:08] | It doesn’t project the right image, Mr. Russo. | 这样给外界的形象不对 罗素先生 |
[07:09] | I’m not here to protect your image. | 我不是来保护你的形象的 |
[07:11] | I’m here to keep you from getting your ass shot off. | 我是来保护你 不让你被人打死 |
[07:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:22] | Russo. | 罗素 |
[07:23] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah. Yeah, hang on. | 能 稍等 |
[07:34] | Heard you got a new client, huh? | 听说你接了个新客户 |
[07:36] | Business must be good. | 生意肯定不错吧 |
[07:38] | If I believed everything I read, that’s all down to you. | 如果我看到的报道没错 那得看你 |
[07:41] | Wouldn’t put too much faith in that. | 别信报道 |
[07:44] | Hope you’re calling because you’re reconsidering my offer. | 希望你打电话来是因为重新考虑了我的条件 |
[07:46] | Still stands. | 现在依然有效 |
[07:48] | There’s a lot of heat on you, brother. | 现在你惹得满城风雨 哥们 |
[07:49] | We gotta get you out of this city. | 我们得送你离开这个城市 |
[07:51] | 12 hours, I can have you anywhere you wanna be. | 12个小时 我能把你送到任何你想去的地方 |
[07:54] | Lewis Wilson, he’s coming after Ori. | 路易斯·威尔森 他要杀奥利 |
[07:57] | He’s got no intentions of letting him make that speech. | 他不想让他发表那个讲话 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | And how would you know about something like that? | 你怎么会知道这种事 |
[08:05] | Told me as much. | 和我说的 |
[08:07] | What is it with you and this kid? | 你和这孩子到底怎么回事 |
[08:09] | We have unfinished business. | 我们有些没解决的事 |
[08:13] | Yeah, well, we know how you feel about that. | 我们都懂你绝对会去想办法解决 |
[08:15] | Kid’s got delusions of grandeur. | 这孩子有非常宏伟的幻想 |
[08:17] | You gotta get the senator out of there, but tell no one. | 你得带参议员赶紧离开 但是不要告诉任何人 |
[08:20] | Make sure you keep the appearance | 一定要装成 |
[08:21] | that he’s still in that hotel suite. | 他还住在酒店中的样子 |
[08:23] | You set the trap, I’ll spring it. | 设好陷阱 我来对付他 |
[08:27] | You’re here. | 你就在这里 |
[08:29] | Frank, this is my work. I can’t just… | 弗兰克 这是我的工作 我不能… |
[08:34] | Listen, tell me where you are. | 听着 告诉我你在哪里 |
[08:38] | Meet me. We can do this together. | 来找我 我们可以一起合作 |
[08:40] | Look, you just keep your team out of my way. | 你只要别让你的小队碍我的事 |
[09:04] | Miss Page. Billy Russo, Anvil. | 佩吉小姐 我是砧板公司的比利·罗素 |
[09:06] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[09:08] | I appreciate you doing this. | 很高兴你愿意这么做 |
[09:11] | I know it isn’t easy, | 我知道这不是什么易事 |
[09:12] | but if you walk me through the scene, the, uh… | 但如果你愿意和我再看一遍现场 |
[09:16] | the details, they tend to be clearer. | 细节记忆可能会清晰一些 |
[09:19] | Yeah, whatever helps most. | 只要能帮上忙 |
[09:25] | Looking at this… | 看看这里… |
[09:28] | it’s a wonder any of us survived. | 我们能活下来真是奇迹 |
[09:34] | Those men died saving my life. | 那些人为了救我而死 |
[09:39] | Hell of a thing to know, Detective. | 真是让人难过 警探 |
[09:44] | All this, uh… | 这一切… |
[09:46] | kind of thing, it’s new to me. | 这种事 我从来没经历过 |
[09:50] | I’d never even held a gun before today. | 今天之前我从来没有拿过枪 |
[09:54] | Seeing that kind of violence… | 近距离看到… |
[09:58] | up close, being… | 这种暴行… |
[10:01] | part of it… | 身在其中… |
[10:04] | makes you reassess… | 会让你反思… |
[10:07] | think on what kind of man you are. | 想想自己到底是怎样的人 |
[10:14] | Have you ever been shot at? | 你中过枪吗 |
[10:17] | Yes, I have. | 中过 |
[10:19] | How did it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[10:21] | At the time, uh… | 当时 |
[10:24] | like it was happening to someone else. | 感觉好像并不是发生在我身上 |
[10:27] | Afterwards, that’s… It’s different. | 后来 才感觉…不一样 |
[10:32] | Seemed so fast. | 感觉太快了 |
[10:35] | And now… | 现在… |
[10:37] | now it… it plays like slow motion… | 现在…开始在我脑海中… |
[10:42] | in my head. | 像慢动作般回放 |
[10:45] | The regulations I’m pushing for | 我想要推行的法规 |
[10:47] | aren’t about taking certain guns away from all people. | 并不是指没收所有人的某种枪支 |
[10:49] | They’re about taking all guns away from certain people. | 而是指没收某些人的所有枪支 |
[10:52] | And you really think that’s possible? | 你真的觉得这有可能做到吗 |
[10:54] | I have to, Karen. | 我必须这么觉得 凯伦 |
[11:18] | Karen! We… Move! We have to move! | 凯伦 我们 快走 我们快走 |
[11:33] | I’ll get help! | 我去找人帮忙 |
[11:50] | That’s what he said? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[11:52] | Ori told you that he went for help? Wow. | 奥利告诉你他去找人帮忙 |
[11:57] | Well, that is total, unadulterated bullshit. | 这真是彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[12:00] | Straighten me out, then, Karen. | 那就和我说明白 凯伦 |
[12:02] | Tell it like you saw it while it’s fresh in your mind. | 趁现在记得还清楚 告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[12:06] | And before I have a chance to, uh, call the office? | 我都不能先给我的报社打个电话吗 |
[12:09] | What’s more important, huh? | 哪个更重要 |
[12:11] | Catching the guys who did this, | 抓到肇事者 |
[12:12] | or your exclusive? | 还是你的独家 |
[12:15] | First time I hear your story, | 我想一手听到你的故事 |
[12:16] | I don’t wanna be reading about it on the front page. | 不想通过看头版报道才能知道细节 |
[12:19] | Well, the story that you’re subscribing to… | 你们所谓的故事… |
[12:22] | that Castle and Wilson worked together, is a complete fiction. | 说卡塞尔和威尔森合作 完全是凭空捏造 |
[12:25] | So why does all the evidence says Wilson came up one stairwell | 那为什么所有证据显示威尔森从一边楼梯井上来 |
[12:28] | and Castle came up the other at the exact same time? | 卡塞尔几乎是同时从另一边上来 |
[12:32] | A classic pincer movement with this room right in the middle. | 这是对这个房间展开的完美钳形攻势 |
[12:35] | Jesus Christ, Brett, you worked the Castle case the first time around, | 天啊 布莱特 你跟进过卡塞尔之前的案子 |
[12:37] | you know the guy. | 你了解这家伙 |
[12:39] | I am not saying that the stuff that he does is right, | 我没说他做的都是对的 |
[12:41] | but bombing innocent civilians? | 但是炸死无辜平民 |
[12:44] | Come on, we both know better than that. | 得了吧 我们都知道他不会做这种事 |
[12:49] | It’s funny how you and Castle keep, uh… bumping up together. | 有意思的是 你和卡塞尔…总是能遇上 |
[12:55] | Okay. All right, in your opinion, why was he even here? | 好吧 那在你看来 他为什么会来 |
[13:02] | I think he was looking out for me. | 我觉得他是想保护我 |
[13:06] | Frank Castle’s not a terrorist. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔不是恐怖分子 |
[13:11] | Even your own paper says different. | 你的报社都不这么觉得 |
[13:12] | 纽约公报 本土恐怖分子 路易斯·威尔森和惩罚者弗兰克·卡塞尔有关联 | |
[13:18] | Look, I was in this room… | 我当时就在这里 |
[13:20] | and I am telling you, if it were not for Castle, | 我告诉你 如果不是卡塞尔 |
[13:22] | the senator’s brains would be splattered all over this place. | 参议员的脑子早就被炸飞了 |
[13:26] | Not what he told me. | 他不是这么告诉我的 |
[13:28] | Ori is a craven political animal | 奥利是一个 |
[13:32] | who would say anything to improve his Q-rating. | 只要为了提高民调 什么都会说的政治动物 |
[13:35] | Believe me, the truth does him no favors. | 相信我 真相只会让他颜面尽失 |
[13:41] | Shooting a senator over a political opinion… | 因为一个政治观点而朝参议员开枪 |
[13:46] | does that really sound like Frank Castle to you? | 你觉得这像是弗兰克·卡塞尔的作风吗 |
[13:50] | Castle is crazy. You tell me why crazy does anything. | 卡塞尔是个疯子 你说疯子行事有道理吗 |
[14:03] | Miss Page. Billy Russo, Anvil. | 佩吉小姐 我是砧板公司的比利·罗素 |
[14:05] | – Hi. – Pleasure. | -你好 -很荣幸见到你 |
[14:08] | Anti-gun senator being interviewed by a journalist | 反枪支参议员接受一名 |
[14:11] | with a concealed carry permit. | 允许隐秘携带枪支的记者采访 |
[14:13] | Life is full of little ironies. | 生活真是充满了讽刺 |
[14:15] | You checked me out. | 你调查过我了 |
[14:16] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t. | 不然就是失职了 |
[14:18] | I am expecting my weapon back when this is done. | 希望采访结束后能把我的武器还给我 |
[14:22] | Well, you can never be too careful, Miss Page. | 再小心也不为过 佩吉小姐 |
[14:24] | I’ll make sure you get it back as soon as you’re downstairs. | 我会确保等你下楼后就还给你的 |
[14:26] | Please. | 请 |
[14:30] | Anti-gun senator choosing a military contractor for his security? | 反枪支参议员选择军事承包商保护自己的安全 |
[14:34] | That’s another of life’s little ironies, isn’t it? | 这算是生活中另一个讽刺之处吧 |
[14:37] | Can’t wait to hear what he has to say. | 迫不及待想听听他会怎么说了 |
[14:38] | Hopefully he’ll say that if you want the best, | 希望他会说如果想找最好的 |
[14:41] | Anvil is the only choice. | 那就只能找砧板公司 |
[14:43] | And if he doesn’t, you can quote me on that. | 如果他没说 你可以说是我说的 |
[14:46] | I bet I can. So where’d you get your sales smarts? Wharton? | 可以 你的营销智慧是哪里来的 沃顿商学院吗 |
[14:50] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[14:52] | Wharton was my safety school. | 沃顿是我的保底学校 |
[15:32] | Five will get you ten, | 我敢肯定 |
[15:33] | the senator’s using taxpayer money for all of this. | 参议员把纳税人的钱都用在这里了 |
[15:35] | Am I right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[15:45] | Can I ask, how did it feel… | 我能问问 当路易斯·威尔森… |
[15:48] | on the radio, when Lewis Wilson threatened your life? | 在广播中威胁你的性命 我们俩的性命时 |
[15:51] | Both our lives? | 你是什么感受 |
[15:53] | Not good. | 不大好 |
[15:54] | But that’s another degree | 不过生活在这个城市 |
[15:55] | of living in this city, especially as a woman. | 特别是作为女人 就是会有这种情况 |
[16:06] | No, look, honestly, I… | 不 老实说 我… |
[16:08] | I can appreciate what you’re doing here, but… | 我很尊重你所做的事 但是 |
[16:11] | rhetoric and real lives, those things are worlds apart. | 修辞和现实生活是不一样的两个世界 |
[16:14] | They don’t have to be. | 没必要一样 |
[16:15] | Oh, says the man who in an hour | 虽然你这么说 但你一小时后 |
[16:16] | will be downstairs with a bunch of New York liberals | 就要下楼和一群各拿出一万 |
[16:18] | who paid $10,000 a plate to support his campaign. | 资助你竞选的纽约自由党共进晚餐 |
[16:21] | Uh, to be clear, not my campaign. | 先说清楚 不是为了我的竞选 |
[16:23] | The funds raised are for the families | 募捐会是为了那些 |
[16:25] | of the victims of the bombings. | 爆炸案死难者的家属 |
[16:28] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Money that would not need to be made | 如果没有这毫无意义的暴力事件 |
[16:32] | if there weren’t victims of this senseless violence. | 造成的受害者 也就不用筹集这些钱了 |
[16:34] | Sure, but a gun is just a tool, isn’t it, Senator? | 对 但枪只是工具 不是吗 参议员 |
[16:38] | That can’t be the only place the problem lies. | 枪肯定不是唯一的问题来源 |
[16:40] | Couldn’t agree more. | 我十分赞同 |
[16:41] | But you can’t give a six-year-old a chainsaw. | 但总不能将一把电锯塞到六岁孩子的手里 |
[16:50] | Hey, he told me to come relieve you. | 他让我来换你的岗 |
[17:17] | Karen, the numbers bear it out. | 凯伦 票数就是最好的证明 |
[17:19] | The great majority of Americans agree | 绝大多数的美国人民都同意 |
[17:21] | on expanding background checks for all gun sales. | 加大枪支收买时的背景调查力度 |
[17:24] | Let’s not blame the tool. Let’s manage the owners. | 不要怪罪工具 而是管好工具的主人 |
[17:44] | You’re a gun owner, right? | 您本人就持枪 对吧 |
[17:46] | Yes. Fully licensed and known to the NYPD. | 是的 执照齐全 也在警局有备案 |
[17:49] | Can I ask why? | 能问您为什么持枪吗 |
[17:51] | Personal safety. | 为了个人安全 |
[17:53] | Society should provide that. | 这应该交给社会来保障 |
[18:17] | Look, the regulations I’m pushing | 我想要推行的法规 |
[18:20] | aren’t about taking certain guns away from all people. | 并不是指没收所有人的某种枪支 |
[18:23] | They’re about taking all guns away from certain people. | 而是指没收某些人的所有枪支 |
[18:26] | And do you really think that’s possible? | 你真的觉得这有可能做到吗 |
[18:28] | I have to, Karen. | 我必须这么觉得 凯伦 |
[18:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[18:52] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[18:53] | No. No, please, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 求你了 不不不 不要 |
[18:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:59] | – Please, don’t kill me. – Shit! | -求你不要杀我 -操 |
[19:00] | Please! Please, don’t kill me! | 求你了求你了 不要杀我 |
[19:02] | Please! Please, don’t kill me! | 求你 求求你了 不要杀我 |
[19:04] | Killing me won’t get what you want. | 杀了我你也得不到你想要的 |
[19:05] | Don’t shoot him. Please, don’t shoot him. | 不要杀他 求你不要杀他 |
[19:07] | Don’t shoot him. Don’t shoot him, please. | 不要杀他 求你不要开枪 |
[19:09] | – Please, don’t shoot him. – No, no, no! | -求你了 不要开枪 -不不不 |
[19:15] | Come on! Come on! | 快来 跟上 |
[19:28] | I got a bomb! I got a bomb! | 我有炸弹 我有炸弹 |
[19:31] | It’s a dead man’s switch, Frank. | 我死了就会爆炸 弗兰克 |
[19:33] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[19:34] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[19:38] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[19:45] | You don’t need her, kid. | 你不需要她 孩子 |
[20:01] | Just let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[20:02] | Stay back. You want her dead? | 退后 你想她死吗 |
[20:04] | Drop your weapons! | 放下你们的武器 |
[20:06] | Get back! Everybody, get back! | 退后 大家退后 |
[20:08] | I will blow us all to hell! Back! Get back! | 否则我把你们都炸上天 退后 都退后 |
[20:11] | – He’s wired! Stand down! – Everybody, back! | -他身上有炸弹 别开枪 -大家都退后 |
[20:14] | Everybody hold fire. He’s got a bomb. | 所有人不要射击 他有炸弹 |
[20:20] | I let this go, everybody dies! | 我只要一放手 所有人都得死 |
[20:23] | Put your guns down! | 你们把枪放下 |
[20:29] | Your hands up! | 你举起手来 |
[20:30] | Get your hands up. Hands up! | 举起手来 举啊 |
[20:34] | Get ’em up! | 快举起来 |
[20:41] | I will come for you. | 我不会放过你 |
[21:02] | Shit, look at the state of this place. | 操 这地方真是一片狼藉 |
[21:05] | Pretty amazing, huh? That anyone got out of here alive. | 还有人活着从这儿出去真是奇迹啊 |
[21:08] | Given who was in here firing. | 开枪的家伙可是个狠角色啊 |
[21:10] | You’re being sarcastic. | 你这是在说反话吧 |
[21:11] | Call it a dose of healthy skepticism. | 就当是一剂健康的怀疑论吧 |
[21:14] | About what? | 怀疑什么 |
[21:16] | I think if Frank Castle came in here | 我认为如果弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[21:17] | to kill those people, they’d be dead. | 冲进来是想杀人 没人能活下来 |
[21:20] | Then why was he even here? | 那他来这儿干什么 |
[21:22] | Well, that’s the million dollar question, right? | 这问题可真是问到点子上了 |
[21:25] | The reason I’m still here. | 所以我还没走 |
[21:27] | You’re still here because I haven’t told you you can leave. | 你没走是因为我还没让你走 |
[21:30] | No, the way I hear it, | 我听到的说法是 |
[21:31] | you were on administrative leave until today. | 直到今天之前你都在行政休假 |
[21:33] | Now, why would that be? | 这是为什么呢 |
[21:37] | Someone killed my partner. | 有人杀了我搭档 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:46] | Were you there? | 你在场吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I was. | 我在 |
[21:51] | Can’t imagine what that was like. | 难以想象你的感受 |
[21:57] | Look, work with me here, okay? | 请你配合我一起工作 好吗 |
[22:01] | Your first day back, | 你假期结束第一天上班 |
[22:02] | and you’re on the scene of a terrorist attack? | 就出现在恐怖袭击的现场 |
[22:03] | You tell me there’s no thread there? | 别告诉我你跟这事没关系 |
[22:07] | What do you think happened here? | 你觉得这里发生了什么 |
[22:08] | Well, the evidence says | 证据表明 |
[22:09] | Wilson and Castle came to kill the senator. | 威尔森和卡塞尔来此杀害参议员 |
[22:11] | The evidence? | 证据吗 |
[22:13] | You know, I checked you out, too. | 我也调查过你 |
[22:15] | You worked Castle the first time around. | 你参与过卡塞尔之前的那起案子 |
[22:18] | I think you’re having trouble with the narrative, Sergeant. | 我认为你是在曲解事实 警长 |
[22:21] | Why don’t we start with what you were doing here? | 不如你先说说你来这儿都干了什么 |
[22:25] | I came to talk to a guy. | 我来跟一个人谈话 |
[22:39] | She’s back? | 她回来了吗 |
[22:54] | 纽约公报 本土恐怖分子 路易斯·威尔森和惩罚者弗兰克·卡塞尔有关联 | |
[22:59] | You think… | 你觉得… |
[23:01] | Castle being alive vindicates everything going on here? | 卡塞尔活着就能洗白所有事吗 |
[23:06] | Men died. Nothing vindicates that. | 有人死了 什么都洗白不了 |
[23:14] | But if people had listened to me, | 但如果他们有听我的话 |
[23:15] | then maybe they’d still be alive. | 那也许他们都还活着 |
[23:17] | You walked those men into that warehouse, no one else. | 是你让那些人走进那间仓库的 |
[23:20] | You filed false tactical plans. | 你上传了假的战术计划 |
[23:23] | What were you hiding, Dinah? | 你在隐藏什么 迪娜 |
[23:24] | And from whom? | 你要瞒着谁 |
[23:30] | I knew Frank Castle was alive. | 我早就知道弗兰克·卡塞尔还活着 |
[23:32] | I’d known for a while. | 我知道有一阵子了 |
[23:33] | He stole the weapons shipment from the Greeks. | 是他偷了从希腊运来的那批武器 |
[23:35] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause Castle’s connected to Kandahar, | 因为卡塞尔和坎大哈有关系 |
[23:38] | and every lead I found kept turning up dead. | 我找到的每一条与坎大哈有关的线索都死了 |
[23:40] | And then I found a bug in my office. | 然后我在办公室里发现了监听器 |
[23:43] | Show’s over. | 表演结束了 |
[23:54] | That’s pretty much how I looked when I found it, too. | 我当时找到的时候也是这个表情 |
[23:58] | Stein and I put on a little radio play for whoever was listening. | 我和施泰因给监听的人演了一出广播剧 |
[24:02] | We pretended we had a lead on Castle, | 我们假装有卡塞尔的线索 |
[24:04] | and waited to see who turned up to kill him. | 等着看谁会去杀他 露出马脚 |
[24:07] | And it never entered your head to report it? | 你就没想过上报吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Just like with Zubair and the video. | 是的 就像祖贝尔和那段视频一样 |
[24:12] | We sent that up the chain of command, and look what happened. | 我们发给了上层 然后发生了什么 |
[24:15] | We didn’t know who else at Homeland might have been compromised. | 我们不知道国土安全部还有谁是内鬼 |
[24:18] | You could have come to me. | 你可以来找我的 |
[24:21] | – God damn you, Dinah. – This goes deep, Rafi. | -该死 迪娜 -这事牵扯很深 拉菲 |
[24:25] | CIA, NSA, us. Maybe even DOD. | 中情局 国安部 甚至包括国防部 |
[24:28] | I mean, the guys who killed my team were for real. | 那些杀我手下的人是来真的 |
[24:30] | They went through us like a knife. | 他们像利刃般干脆利落 |
[24:32] | For what? What do you have? | 为什么 你知道了什么 |
[24:35] | Half the city is trying to kill Castle. | 这城市一半的人都想杀卡塞尔 |
[24:37] | Your witness, if you can find him… | 你的目击证人 就算你能找到他 |
[24:40] | is a crazed terrorist intent on bombing this city. | 他又是想炸掉全城的疯狂的恐怖分子 |
[24:44] | Is this all you have to show for this insanity? | 你闹出这些乱子只有这点用吗 |
[24:47] | I’ve got another witness and a name. | 我有另一名目击证人和名字 |
[24:51] | The CIA agent who killed Zubair. | 杀死祖贝尔的中情局特工 |
[24:55] | William Rawlins. | 威廉·罗林斯 |
[25:00] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[25:02] | He’s the director of Covert Operations. | 他是机密行动部门部长 |
[25:04] | He’s a murdering piece of shit. | 他就是个混蛋杀人犯 |
[25:14] | The dead suspects from your little sting. | 袭击你小队被击毙的凶徒报告 |
[25:17] | All ex-Special Forces. Mercenaries. | 都是前特战队员 是雇佣兵 |
[25:18] | 姓名 托马斯·”汤姆”·威姆斯 别名 威姆斯 隶属 “砧板” 美国海军 | |
[25:20] | 姓名 詹姆斯·”詹姆”·普鲁特 别名 无 隶属 “砧板” 美国海军 | |
[25:34] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要的 |
[26:13] | You’re back at work. | 你回来工作了 |
[26:14] | – Yeah. – And that’s a good thing? | -是的 -这算好事吗 |
[26:18] | Well, time will tell. | 时间会告诉我们答案的 |
[26:20] | Well, you know I think so. It’s… I think it’s great. | 你知道我是这样想的 我觉得很好 |
[26:23] | It’s good to see you. I didn’t wanna not see you, | 很高兴见到你 我不是不想见你 |
[26:26] | but I’m kinda busy. I got this senator to protect, so… | 但我太忙了 我要保护参议员 所以… |
[26:30] | Well, you wanted more work on home soil. | 你不是想在国内有更多业务吗 |
[26:33] | Well, wars can’t last forever, right? At least, we hope not. | 战争不可能是永久的 至少我们不希望 |
[26:37] | Yeah, it’s actually why I’m here. | 是的 所以我才来的 |
[26:39] | Talk to you about some of your men, | 我要跟你说你的手下 |
[26:41] | the work they do on home soil. | 他们在国内做的事 |
[26:52] | These are the men who killed my team. | 这些是杀掉我队员的人 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:57] | They all worked for you. | 他们都曾经是你的手下 |
[27:02] | – Yeah. – Shit, I’m sorry. | -没错 -很抱歉 |
[27:09] | That’s it? That’s all you have to say? | 就这样 你要说的只有这些 |
[27:11] | They worked for you. | 他们都曾经是你的手下 |
[27:13] | Yeah. Yeah, way back, | 对 对 以前 |
[27:16] | and for about 20 other places, | 还有其他二十个公司 |
[27:17] | too, probably foreign and domestic. | 可能国内国外都有 |
[27:19] | These kind of operators, | 这些雇佣兵 |
[27:19] | they’ll work under any flag for the right price. | 只要价格合适 他们就接任务 |
[27:22] | Four out of four is some coincidence. | 四名都是 那也太巧了 |
[27:26] | Yeah, listen, it’s… | 是的 听我说… |
[27:27] | it’s not like these guys are on my Christmas card list, okay? | 这些人和我交情不深 |
[27:30] | The guys who work for me, they come and go. | 这些人只是帮我做事 他们可以自由来去 |
[27:32] | It’s the nature of the business. | 生意就是这样的 |
[27:33] | And, yeah, sometimes they take gigs across the line. | 的确 有时候他们会越界 |
[27:36] | Governments we don’t like and criminal shit. | 我们不喜欢的政府和罪犯什么的 |
[27:39] | And if I find out about it, then they don’t get hired back. | 如果被我发现 以后就不会再雇他们了 |
[27:49] | What were your guys doing, anyway… to cross their path? | 那你的手下做了什么 挡了他们的道 |
[27:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:58] | You think that I had anything to do with this? | 你觉得我与此事有关吗 |
[28:01] | Fifth guy got away. | 第五人逃跑了 |
[28:04] | The one who killed Stein. Do you have any idea who that might be? | 他杀了施泰因 你知道会是谁吗 |
[28:12] | I can ask around for you. See… see who they ran with. | 我可以帮你问一下 看看他们是跟谁行动的 |
[28:15] | I… I wanna talk to you about this more, | 我很想跟你继续细说这件事 |
[28:18] | but I really… I really gotta go. | 但我真的得走了 |
[28:21] | – How about I come by tonight? – Oh, it’s…it’s not a good idea. | -我今晚过去好吗 -不太合适 |
[28:25] | Jesus. If you’re trying to make | 天啊 如果你是想 |
[28:27] | me feel like the bad guy here, congratulations. | 让我觉得自己是坏人 那你成功了 |
[28:34] | If the papers are right, | 如果报纸写得是真的 |
[28:35] | you’re guarding the senator from your old buddy. | 你是在保护参议员不被你老战友所害 |
[28:40] | You ready to put Castle down? | 你准备好杀掉卡塞尔了吗 |
[28:43] | If I have to, yeah. | 逼不得已的话会的 |
[28:44] | Castle’s a terrorist. You believe that? | 卡塞尔是恐怖分子 你信吗 |
[28:48] | I think that if you beat a dog long enough, it goes crazy. | 我觉得如果你一直打一只狗 它会疯的 |
[28:52] | Doesn’t matter how good it was before. | 它以前再好也没用 |
[28:54] | After that happens, the dog that you knew is never coming back. | 狗疯了以后 你认识的它再也回不来了 |
[28:58] | Trust me when I tell you | 相信我 我告诉你 |
[29:00] | that if Frank doesn’t come after my guy today, | 如果弗兰克今天没有来袭击 |
[29:02] | nobody will be more relieved than me. | 我比所有人都能松口气 |
[29:06] | That’s the nature of the lives we chose, I guess. | 这就是我们选择的生活吧 |
[29:11] | Make tough decisions. | 做艰难的决定 |
[29:14] | Live or die by it. | 为它生或为它死 |
[29:18] | – Eagle One, Eagle Two, 10-45. – Eagle Two, clear. | -E1 E2 情况如何 -E2没问题 |
[29:24] | – Eagle One, copy. – Everything okay? | -E1听到了吗 -还好吧 |
[29:26] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[29:34] | Available units report to Eagle One. | 所有待命人员前往E1 |
[29:35] | – We may have a situation. – Copy that. | -可能有麻烦了 -收到 |
[30:04] | Stairwell A, clear. | 楼梯A 没人 |
[30:28] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快点 快走 |
[30:39] | Castle, drop the weapon! | 卡塞尔 放下枪 |
[30:45] | This isn’t on me, Madani. None of it. | 不是我干的 马达尼 都不是我干的 |
[30:47] | I believe you. Now drop your weapon. | 我相信你 放下枪 |
[30:51] | That’s not gonna happen. You’re just gonna have to let this go. | 这不可能 你别插手了 |
[30:55] | No. No, I’m not gonna let this go. | 不 我不会袖手旁观 |
[30:59] | You’re gonna stand up in court and tell the world | 你要站在法庭上 告诉全世界 |
[31:02] | about Cerberus, Rawlins, everything. | 地狱犬行动 罗林斯和所有事 |
[31:05] | We want the same people, Frank. | 我们的目标是同一帮人 弗兰克 |
[31:09] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[31:12] | You’ve been talking to somebody I know, huh? | 你跟某个我认识的家伙聊过了吧 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | You’re gonna kneel and put your hands on your head. | 你跪下来 把手放在头上 |
[31:31] | You’re gonna shoot me, shoot me. Yeah? | 你要朝我开枪 那就开枪 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna walk down those steps. | 我会走下那些台阶 |
[31:39] | You do what you gotta do. | 你做你该做的 |
[31:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:53] | – Stand down! – He was gonna shoot you! | -退后 -他要朝你开枪 |
[31:55] | This is my prisoner, Russo! | 他是我的犯人 罗素 |
[32:00] | Stand down, or I’ll charge you with obstruction. | 后退 不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你 |
[32:10] | Why are you still pointing that gun at me? | 你为什么还用枪指着我 |
[32:12] | I am trying to save your life! | 我是想救你 |
[32:14] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[32:15] | I’m a federal agent, ordering you to drop the weapon! | 我是一名联邦特工 要求你放下枪 |
[32:23] | No need for you to get hurt. | 你没必要受伤 |
[32:29] | This dies with him. | 他死了 一切都结束了 |
[32:34] | Castle, stay back. | 卡塞尔 后退 |
[32:41] | It was war, Dinah. | 这是战争 迪娜 |
[32:43] | And the only crime in a war is to lose. | 战争中唯一的罪就是战败 |
[32:46] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:54] | Walk away. | 让开 |
[32:57] | Downstairs now! | 楼下 |
[32:59] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[33:00] | You killed Stein. | 你杀了施泰因 |
[33:04] | Let’s move! | 我们上 |
[33:06] | – Put your hands up! – Get down on the ground! | -把手举起来 -趴在地上 |
[33:08] | – Right now! Get down! – Drop that weapon right now! | -快点趴下 -赶紧放下武器 |
[33:13] | Show me your goddamn hands! | 把你们的手给我举起来 |
[33:14] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[33:15] | I’m Homeland– | 我是国安… |
[33:18] | You’re gonna wish you shot me! | 你会后悔你没打死我 |
[33:21] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[33:23] | Don’t move, asshole! | 不许动 混蛋 |
[33:31] | You wanna tell me why you and Russo | 你准备告诉我为什么你和罗素 |
[33:33] | were pointing guns at each other instead of Castle? | 会拿着枪指着对方 而不管卡塞尔吗 |
[33:36] | – Difference of opinion. – Your weapon had been fired. | -意见不同 -你的枪开过火 |
[33:39] | – I had to stop Castle. – And so had Russo’s. | -我要阻止卡塞尔 -罗素的枪也是 |
[33:41] | Yeah. He probably told you the same thing. | 他可能也是这么告诉你的 |
[33:42] | No, the officers said they | 不 警官说看到 |
[33:44] | saw an armed standoff between you and Russo. | 你和罗素持械僵持 |
[33:46] | I had the situation under control, | 我本来控制住了局面 |
[33:48] | yet Russo seemed intent on putting a bullet in my prisoner. | 但是罗素非要杀死我的犯人 |
[33:51] | Well, I can understand his point of view. | 我能理解他的立场 |
[33:54] | Castle just killed a bunch of Russo’s men. | 卡塞尔杀了不少罗素的人 |
[33:57] | Do you have any actual proof of that, Detective? | 你有什么证据吗 警探 |
[33:59] | Ballistics? Witnesses? | 弹道 或者证人 |
[34:02] | How many people say Castle actually killed anyone today? | 有多少人确定地说卡塞尔今天杀了人 |
[34:06] | Why are you so certain he’s innocent, huh? | 你为什么这么确定他是无辜的 |
[34:09] | Come on. Help me see it. | 来啊 帮帮我 |
[34:11] | You want me to see this big picture here, then paint it for me. | 你想让我着眼大局 那让我看看 |
[34:15] | I don’t think you believe | 我觉得你和我一样 |
[34:16] | Castle’s a terrorist any more than I do. | 也不相信卡塞尔是个恐怖分子 |
[34:19] | Question is, Detective Mahoney… | 问题是 马奥尼警探 |
[34:22] | is anyone willing to give him the chance to prove that… | 有人愿意在他们打死他前 |
[34:25] | before they shoot him down? | 给他证明自己的机会吗 |
[34:31] | I didn’t say you can leave. | 我还没说你可以走了 |
[34:35] | But I’m going to anyway. | 然而我还是要走 |
[34:46] | – Can I borrow her for a minute? – Detective wants to talk to her. | -我能和她谈谈吗 -警探要找她谈 |
[34:49] | – She under arrest? – No. | -她被逮捕了吗 -没有 |
[34:51] | Then Miss Page will be with you when she’s ready. | 那等佩吉小姐准备好了自然会来找你 |
[34:56] | I might have to get one of those. | 我也许真该搞一套警徽 |
[35:00] | God, what a day. | 今天真是够呛 |
[35:03] | There have been better. | 的确不怎么样 |
[35:09] | You and I once had a conversation about trust, Karen. | 你和我曾经聊过信任的问题 凯伦 |
[35:13] | “The story beneath the story.” You remember that? | “故事背后的故事” 你还记得吗 |
[35:17] | Vividly. | 历历在目 |
[35:21] | You knew Frank Castle was alive that day. You didn’t tell me. | 那天你就知道弗兰克·卡塞尔还活着 却没告诉我 |
[35:26] | I thought that’s what you did to me. | 你不是也这么对我的吗 |
[35:34] | Look, there are a lot of people that want Frank dead. | 有很多人想要弄死弗兰克 |
[35:37] | Powerful people who will use what happened here as an excuse | 有些有权势的人会利用现在发生的事 |
[35:40] | to hunt him down and kill him. | 追捕他 杀死他 |
[35:43] | – I don’t want that to happen. – Who? | -我不想发生这种事 -谁 |
[35:46] | Agent, if you know who, then do something about it. | 特工 如果你知道是谁 做点什么吧 |
[35:48] | It’s not that easy. | 没这么简单 |
[35:51] | I need Frank. | 我需要弗兰克 |
[35:54] | You two have a connection. I know that. | 你们俩有联系 我知道 |
[35:58] | If you know where he is, or how to contact him, please. | 如果你知道他在哪里 或怎么联系他 拜托 |
[36:02] | I’m the best chance he’s got. | 我是他最好的机会 |
[36:14] | He’s not who they say he is. | 他不像大家说的那样 |
[36:18] | Saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[36:20] | Again. | 再一次 |
[36:21] | Well, that’s something else we have in common. | 这算是我们另一个共同点吧 |
[36:26] | Now, get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[36:32] | Hey! Hey! I got a bomb! | 我有炸弹 |
[36:34] | I got a bomb! | 我有炸弹 |
[36:38] | – Hey! Don’t you come any closer! – No. | -别再靠近了 -不 |
[36:40] | – No, he has bomb. – Easy. | -不 他有炸弹 -冷静 |
[36:41] | He has a bomb! Stop! | 他有炸弹 住手 |
[36:43] | Listen to her! You shoot me, this goes off! | 听她的 敢开枪 我就引爆 |
[36:45] | Hey! Hey, I don’t give a shit! This will go off! | 我根本不在乎 我要引爆 |
[36:48] | Stay the line. | 不要开枪 |
[37:23] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[37:26] | Lewis, what… what’s the plan? What do we do now, huh? | 路易斯 你…打算怎么办 我们怎么办 |
[37:29] | “Wait like a soldier Wait, wait like a soldier” | “像士兵一样等待 像…士兵一样等待” |
[37:32] | – I’m really scared here, okay? – “Wait, wait…” | -我真的很害怕 -“像…” |
[37:34] | We can get out of this if we’re smart. | 如果我们聪明点 我们能脱身 |
[37:36] | – “Wait, wait like a soldier” – I bet there are cops all over here. | -“像…士兵一样等待” -这里肯定都是警察 |
[37:38] | I’m not gonna give myself up. | 我不会去自首 |
[37:39] | I am not gonna go to jail. I need to goddamn think! | 我不要进监狱 我要好好想想 |
[37:42] | – Nobody else here has to die. – Shut up! | -没必要再出现死伤了 -闭嘴 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:55] | “Remember it is ruin to run from a fight | “记住 临阵脱逃是自我毁灭 |
[38:01] | So take open order, lie down, and sit tight | 那就接受命令 躺下来 坐稳了 |
[38:05] | And wait for support like a soldier | 像士兵一样等待增援 |
[38:09] | Wait, wait, wait like a soldier” | 像 像士兵一样等待” |
[38:19] | Sergeant used to drill us. | 这是中士用来鼓励我们的 |
[38:23] | I learned it till I heard it in my sleep, | 我听了 连睡梦中都能听到 |
[38:25] | running through my head. | 反复在我脑中回想 |
[38:28] | In a fire fight, it’s the only thing I could think of. | 在枪战中 我脑子里只有这句话 |
[38:39] | It’s over, Lewis, you don’t… | 结束了 路易斯 你不用… |
[38:42] | – You don’t have to hurt anyone else. – I sent you letters. | -你不用再伤害别人了 -我给你寄了信 |
[38:46] | You could’ve been part of the solution. | 我以为你可以帮忙解决问题 |
[38:48] | But you chose to be part of the problem. | 但你选择成为问题的一部分 |
[38:51] | I thought that you were different. | 我以为你是不一样的 |
[38:53] | I thought that you had… that you understood. | 我还以为…以为你会懂 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Help me, | 对不起 对不起 帮我 |
[38:59] | okay? Help me… Help me understand. | 好吗 帮我… 帮我理解 |
[39:01] | All right? And then we’ll go. We’ll… | 好吗 我们一起走 我们 |
[39:02] | we’ll tell everyone else, okay? Just… | 我们一起去告诉其他人 好吗 |
[39:06] | I can’t do that if we’re dead. | 如果我们都死了 他们就不会理解你了 |
[39:09] | As long as I have you… | 只要我有你… |
[39:12] | and I have this bomb… | 有这炸弹… |
[39:16] | – I’m gonna be okay. – You don’t need it. | -我就会没事 -你不需要这炸弹 |
[39:18] | You don’t need the– | 你不需要 |
[39:21] | Hey! Anyone tries to get in here, I swear this bomb goes off! | 谁敢进来 我就引爆炸弹 |
[39:23] | Wilson! | 威尔森 |
[39:25] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[39:26] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[39:28] | Stay back! You take one more step, | 退后 你敢再向前一步 |
[39:29] | I swear to Christ this is going off! | 我发誓肯定引爆 |
[39:32] | Whole world thinks we did this together, kid. | 全世界都觉得我们是一伙的 小子 |
[39:39] | Hey! Hey! Stay back. | 别过来 |
[39:46] | You know, kid, maybe you were right. | 你知道 孩子 或许你说得对 |
[39:49] | Maybe you and me, we are the same. | 可能你跟我 我们就是一样 |
[39:53] | Maybe this is the way it’s supposed to end. | 或许这就是结局 |
[39:54] | Just… just you and me, though, right? | 不过只要你跟我就好了 对吗 |
[39:56] | Just you and me, and a bomb. | 你和我 还有炸弹 |
[40:00] | Come on, kid, let’s do it, okay? Let’s do it! | 来吧 孩子 听我的 来吧 |
[40:05] | When we were with Curtis, you told me to pull that white wire. | 科迪斯那时候 你告诉我剪白线就行 |
[40:09] | You did the right thing, kid. | 你做得很好 小伙 |
[40:13] | You could do it again. | 你可以再做一次 |
[40:17] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[40:18] | – You do that– – Hey! Hey! You stay back! | -你可以做到 -别过来 |
[40:20] | – Get back! – God damn it, kid! | -退后 -该死 孩子 |
[40:22] | Didn’t your father teach you not to hurt a woman? | 你爸没教你不要伤害女人吗 |
[40:24] | My father had nothing to do with this. | 我爸跟这事没关系 |
[40:27] | The second that bomb went off, you made him part of this. | 那炸弹一引爆 他就已经脱不了干系了 |
[40:31] | One day, not long from now, he’s gonna wake up, | 不久的将来 他早晨醒来 |
[40:33] | he’s… he’s gonna walk outside, | 他走在大街上 |
[40:36] | and the word “Terrorist” Is gonna be painted on his car. | 就会有人把”恐怖分子”的字喷在他车上 |
[40:39] | His mailbox is gonna be so full of hate and death threats, | 他的邮箱会堆满谩骂和死亡威胁的信件 |
[40:43] | he’s just gonna give up. | 他会就此放弃 |
[40:44] | His friends, his family, they’re not gonna come around. | 他的朋友 家人都不会理他 |
[40:47] | His phone won’t ring. He will know loneliness, Lewis. | 他的电话不会再响 只能孤独一人 路易斯 |
[40:49] | He will suffer! | 他会遭罪 |
[40:52] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:54] | Your old man, his life… it’s ruined. | 你老爸的人生 就此被毁 |
[41:00] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么滋味 |
[41:02] | You and me, we are the same. | 你和我 我们都一样 |
[41:04] | We try to pretend that there’s something more, something noble. | 我们尽力去假装有更多高贵美好的东西 |
[41:07] | Brothers-in-arms, right? | 战友们 对吗 |
[41:09] | We try to create a version | 我们努力去创造一个 |
[41:10] | of the world that we can stand to live in. | 我们能生存的世界 |
[41:13] | We’re creatures of habit, Lewis. Right? | 我们都被习惯所支配 路易斯 不是吗 |
[41:16] | We like to do the same thing over and over and over again. | 我们喜欢不断重复地做一件事 |
[41:24] | It’s just like women and their goddamn bags, right? | 就好像女人和她们那破手袋一样 对吗 |
[41:27] | I mean, look at her. | 看看她 |
[41:29] | After everything she’s been through, | 经历了那么多事 |
[41:30] | she’s still got that bag around her neck. | 还不忘背个包 |
[41:33] | Miss Page, I imagine | 佩吉小姐 我想 |
[41:35] | you could tell me everything you have in that bag, right? | 你能告诉我你包里都装些什么吧 |
[41:38] | Yep. | 当然 |
[41:42] | Lewis, you’re a creature of habit if I’ve ever seen one. | 路易斯 你一直按习惯做事 |
[41:46] | Do it now, Karen! Do it now! | 就现在 凯伦 快 |
[42:04] | “When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains | “当你受伤了被留在阿富汗平原 |
[42:10] | And the women come out to cut up what remains. | 女人们出现 夺走你剩下的半条命 |
[42:16] | Just roll to your rifle…” | 滚到你的步枪边” |
[42:22] | “…and blow out your brains” | “然后一枪把自己毙了” |
[42:25] | Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit. Frank, we gotta go. We gotta go now! | 该死的 弗兰克 我们要走了 快点 |
[42:28] | – Karen, get out of here. – Frank? | -凯伦 快走开 -弗兰克 |
[42:30] | – Karen, you go! Go now! – Hell, no! Come on! | -凯伦 快走 快 -不 一起走 |
[42:33] | “An’ go to your God” | “向你的天父走去” |
[42:34] | That’s it, kid. You can do it. | 对 孩子 就是这样 |
[42:36] | “Like a soldier | “像士兵一样 |
[42:39] | Go, go, go like a soldier” | 像士兵一样死去” |
[43:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:23] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[43:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[43:46] | – East stairwell. – Copy that. | -东边的楼梯间 -收到 |
[43:48] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[43:51] | – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. – Hold your fire! | -别开枪 别开枪 -停火 |
[43:54] | Stand down. Everybody, stand down. | 全体退后 |
[44:02] | Let her go, Castle. | 放了她 卡塞尔 |
[44:06] | There’s no way out of this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[44:08] | Got the building surrounded. | 整栋大楼都被封锁了 |
[44:23] | God damn it! | 他妈的 |
[44:27] | I need a man on every floor! Move! Move! Move! | 每层楼给我搜 快 |
[45:06] | Frank. Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[45:34] | Go. Go on. | 走 快走 |
[45:46] | Take care. | 保重 |
[46:05] | So, um, after Wilson blew himself up, | 在威尔森自爆之后 |
[46:09] | Castle, who, according to you, is the hero of this whole thing, | 根据你的说法 大英雄卡塞尔 |
[46:12] | took you hostage with your gun? | 用你的枪挟持你做人质 |
[46:14] | Technically, it’s not my gun. | 理论上来说 那不是我的枪 |
[46:16] | And then he gave you the gun back? | 然后他又把枪还给你 |
[46:17] | Doesn’t sound like a terrorist, does he? | 听起来他不像是个恐怖分子 是吧 |
[46:21] | I think you and I both know he saved lives here today. | 我想你我都清楚今天他救了这里的人 |
[46:25] | You helped Castle escape. | 你帮他逃走 |
[46:27] | I should arrest you for that. | 我应该为此把你抓了 |
[46:30] | If Castle is a terrorist, then I’m just a victim. | 如果他是恐怖分子 那我只是个受害者 |
[46:38] | You and I both know that’s not the truth. | 真相我们都心知肚明 |
[46:42] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 |
[46:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[46:48] | Honestly… I don’t know. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[46:53] | Do you really think Castle’s the kind of guy | 你真以为卡塞尔 |
[46:55] | who walks into a building he doesn’t know how to get out of? | 是那种进来之前不找好出路的人吗 |