时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I could just kick the door in, you know? | 我可以直接踢门进去的 |
[00:24] | Yeah, right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:27] | Look at it. Are you serious? | 看看这门 你认真的吗 |
[00:29] | – My way, we’re definitely getting in. – Right. | -用我的办法肯定能进去 -好吧 |
[00:31] | Remember why we’re here. Seriously, Frank. | 想想我们为什么来这里 弗兰克 |
[00:44] | Hell, no. | 该死 不开 |
[00:53] | – No. – Uncle Teddy sent us. | -不开 -泰迪叔叔派我们来的 |
[01:06] | I need to see the money. | 我要看到钱 |
[01:16] | Your way, huh? Let’s go get something to eat. | 你的方法 去吃点东西吧 |
[01:35] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[01:40] | That’s a heavy door you got there, mister. | 你这门真沉啊 先生 |
[01:43] | It’d take a whole army to kick that thing down. | 需要一整支军队才能踢倒吧 |
[01:47] | All right, I take the money up front. | 好了 我先收钱 |
[01:51] | Three hundred for my time and the studio, | 我花的时间和工作室收三百块 |
[01:53] | another two hundred for developing. | 洗照片另给两百 |
[01:56] | You own the prints and the negatives. | 照片和底片归你们 |
[01:58] | No Internet, no trace, no cops. | 不上网 不留痕迹 没有警察 |
[02:03] | Free to use any of this. | 这些都随便用 |
[02:05] | I don’t judge, so whatever you wanna do. | 我不会评头论足 所以随便你做什么 |
[02:09] | And I mean, whatever– | 我的意思是 随便 |
[02:12] | We’re just here to use your shit. | 我们只是过来用你的设备 |
[02:18] | Get to work. | 开工吧 |
[02:21] | Go. | 快去 |
[03:09] | No! No! No! No! Please, don’t– | 不不不不 求你 别 |
[03:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[03:20] | You like taking pictures of little girls, huh? | 你喜欢给小女孩照相 是吧 |
[03:23] | Please. Please, please, he’s gonna kill me. | 求你 求你 求求你 他会杀了我 |
[03:27] | Please! Don’t kill… | 求你 别杀 |
[03:31] | I didn’t do anything, did I? | 我什么都没做 对吧 |
[03:36] | – Are you? – You go wait outside. | -是吗 -你去外面等着 |
[03:40] | Go. | 去 |
[03:45] | Hey, listen. He’s, like, a total creep, | 听着 他就是个变态 |
[03:48] | but it still seems a bit borderline. | 但这样好像还是有点过分 |
[03:50] | Even for you. | 就算是你 |
[04:01] | It’s your lucky day, asshole. | 今天是你的幸运日 混蛋 |
[04:05] | You’re disappointed. | 你失望了 |
[04:10] | I’m touched. Really. | 我很受触动 |
[04:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:18] | You could always burn the place down if it makes you feel better. | 如果能让你好受点 你可以烧了这个地方 |
[05:54] | – Did you break it? – Oh, I hope so. | -你砸了它吗 -我倒是想 |
[06:05] | Now that we’re awake, why not make the best of it? | 既然我们醒了 为什么不好好利用这个时间 |
[06:22] | Look, I… I gotta get out there. | 我 我得走了 |
[06:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:41] | – I got the whole room for a week. – Yeah? | -这间房我租了一周 -是吗 |
[06:44] | How about you sleep in, get some room service, | 要不你睡个懒觉 叫点客房服务 |
[06:48] | keep it warm till I get back? | 在我回来之前给我暖着被窝 |
[06:50] | I miss your place. | 我想你的住所了 |
[06:52] | The scrambled eggs you make and that good toast. | 你做的炒蛋和美味的吐司 |
[06:55] | When are you back in? | 你什么时候搬回去 |
[06:57] | They can’t say. Rodent problem. | 说不准 闹了鼠患 |
[06:59] | The whole block, not just mine. | 整个街区都是 不止是我家 |
[07:01] | It’s gonna take a while, they said. | 会花一段时间了 他们说 |
[07:05] | On second thought, I’m enjoying hotel living. | 转念一想 我喜欢住酒店 |
[07:16] | – Are you gonna be here when I get back? – Uh-huh | -你会在这等我回来吗 -会的 |
[07:41] | Got any word for me? | 有给我的消息吗 |
[07:43] | Not a word, brother. | 没有 兄弟 |
[07:47] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[07:50] | Just like Mom never used to make. | 我妈都不做这么好吃的 |
[07:55] | Here you go. Come here a sec, all right? | 给你的 过来一下 好吗 |
[08:12] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[08:18] | Hell, Curtis, I can even read the board now. | 科迪斯 我现在可以看清黑板上的字了 |
[08:21] | “Today’s special… chili.” | “今天特餐 香辣肉酱” |
[08:25] | I guess I knew that, but it’s nice to be sure, man. | 早就知道了 但确定一下也好 |
[08:28] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[08:33] | Curtis, I just… | 科迪斯 我 |
[08:37] | Man, I can’t even… | 兄弟 我简直无法 |
[08:41] | You’re welcome. Now you can see where you’re going, right? | 不用谢 现在你可以看清前进的路了 对吧 |
[08:44] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[08:46] | Now you have no excuse not to fill out those papers I gave you. | 现在你没有借口不填我给你的文件了 |
[08:49] | And maybe we can get you out of living in your car. | 或许我们能让你从车里搬出来了 |
[08:52] | One thing at a time, man. | 慢慢来 兄弟 |
[08:53] | Right now… | 现在 |
[08:55] | …I’m gonna go over there and eat my chili. | 我要去那里吃我的香辣肉酱了 |
[10:33] | Hi. Yes, I was just waiting to speak with, um… | 你好 是的 我想谈谈 |
[10:37] | Yes. Oh, wow. Thank you so much. | 是的 太感谢你了 |
[10:39] | Seriously, you have no idea | 说真的 你简直不知道 |
[10:40] | how awful it is being the second assistant. | 当副助手有多糟糕 |
[10:44] | Um, yes, so I… Just really quickly, I wanted to, um… | 是的 我想赶紧问一句 |
[10:47] | I wanted to triple-confirm Mr. Poloznev’s usual breakfast time | 我想确认一下波洛佐涅夫先生的常规早餐时间 |
[10:49] | and, like, triple-delay my inevitable firing. | 再三延迟我无可避免的炒鱿鱼 |
[10:54] | Perfect. Oh, thank you so much. You’ve been so helpful. | 完美 感谢你 你帮了大忙 |
[10:57] | What’s your name? Deb. Okay, I’m Ashley. | 你叫什么 德布 好的 我叫艾希莉 |
[10:59] | And I’m sure we’ll be speaking again soon. | 我相信很快我们还会再聊的 |
[11:02] | Cool, cool. Thanks. Bye. | 棒 棒 谢谢 再见 |
[11:07] | “Cool, cool,” Huh? | “棒 棒” |
[11:10] | So, Poloznev’s a creature of habit. | 波洛佐涅夫是个墨守成规的人 |
[11:12] | Gets breakfast with his kid every morning. | 每天早上和他的孩子吃早饭 |
[11:15] | You know, I bet he wakes up every day | 我敢打赌他每天早上醒来 |
[11:16] | and pats himself on the back | 都会为自己是个如此特别的父亲 |
[11:17] | for being such a special parent. | 而感到自豪 |
[11:24] | God, kids are a weakness. | 老天 孩子就是弱点 |
[11:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:37] | This place costs $40,000 a year, just for tuition. | 这个地方光是学费就高达每年四万美元 |
[11:44] | I’m sure they all come out as well-rounded, decent human beings. | 我相信他们都是多才多艺 正经之人 |
[11:50] | Yeah, maybe we’ll see if we can get you a spot, huh? | 也许我们能看看能不能给你弄个名额 |
[11:54] | Sign you up for the glee club. | 给你报个合唱团 |
[11:57] | Yeah, you might as well just shoot me now. | 你还不如现在就开枪杀了我 |
[12:00] | Only someone who’s never been shot would say something stupid like that. | 只有没挨过枪子的人才会说出这种话 |
[12:04] | Okay, fair. | 好吧 有道理 |
[12:13] | Is this what you would have wanted for Lisa, if you could? | 如果可能的话 这是你想给丽莎的生活吗 |
[12:18] | Send her someplace like this? | 送她到这种地方上学 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I don’t know. I… | 是啊 我不确定 |
[12:30] | I don’t really think about it. | 我没仔细考虑过 |
[12:34] | – You don’t think about her? – I always think about her. | -你不想她吗 -我每时每刻都在想她 |
[12:38] | But she’s gone, so… | 但是她已经不在了 |
[12:46] | You should think about her. | 你应该想想她 |
[12:50] | You should think about who she’d be now. | 你应该想象一下她现在是什么样子 |
[12:54] | Let her live in your head. | 让她活在你心里 |
[12:57] | Happy. Doing stuff. | 幸福 在做些什么 |
[13:00] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[13:05] | How old would she be by now? | 她现在该多大了 |
[13:15] | Next month’s her birthday. | 下个月就是她生日 |
[13:21] | She’ll be… | 她应该 |
[13:29] | She’d be 15. Yeah. | 她该有15岁了 |
[13:33] | Oh, man. Wow. | 天哪 |
[13:36] | Yeah, well, she’d be doing stuff, all right. | 没错 她肯定会在做些什么 |
[13:39] | But you’d be in so much trouble by now. Trust me. | 相信我 你现在肯定会一堆麻烦 |
[13:42] | She’d be scaring the life out of you. | 她会把你吓得半死 |
[13:45] | You know, she’d be going out and boys knocking on the door… | 她会经常出去玩啊 有小男生敲门啊 |
[13:49] | All of that. | 所有这些 |
[14:04] | You think they know? | 你觉得他们知道吗 |
[14:06] | Some of their parents kill people? | 他们有些人的父母杀人 |
[14:19] | I made tea. | 我泡了茶 |
[14:22] | – That’s what you drink, right? – Yeah. | -你就喝这个 对吧 -是的 |
[14:29] | It’s good. Just how I make it. | 挺好 跟我泡的一样 |
[14:32] | I suspect you don’t miss much, do you, Billy? | 你会观察一切吧 比利 |
[14:39] | Look, earlier, I wasn’t spying on you or anything. | 听着 之前我并不是在监视你 |
[14:43] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个 |
[14:46] | What? You mean me listening to you and Jake? | 什么 你是说我之前听你和杰克说话 |
[14:50] | Well, you made sure I couldn’t miss that. | 是你故意让我听到的 |
[14:53] | I’m guessing you wanted me to hear your whole healer shtick. | 我猜你是想让我听整个治疗过程 |
[14:57] | You take too many risks. | 你冒太多风险了 |
[15:00] | Your behavior is self-destructive. | 你一直在做自我毁灭的行为 |
[15:05] | So, what, you’re trying to transform me, too? | 所以你怎样 你想把我也脱胎换骨了 |
[15:08] | That it? | 是这样吗 |
[15:10] | I just think everyone is worth saving. | 我只是认为所有人都值得拯救 |
[15:13] | Even you. Even if you don’t. | 甚至你 尽管你不想要 |
[15:17] | Well, I got nothing left to lose. | 我没有什么可失去的了 |
[15:21] | You do. | 但是你有 |
[15:23] | So why take the risk? I mean, that… | 那么为什么要去冒险 我是说 这 |
[15:27] | that seems kind of self-destructive. | 看起来是种自我毁灭 |
[15:33] | So whatever this is, it’s not, uh… | 所以不管这到底是什么 都不是 |
[15:37] | It’s not all about me, is it? | 不是只为了我 对吗 |
[15:43] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[15:49] | I had a drink with Jake. Couple drinks, in fact. | 我跟杰克喝了点酒 老实说 挺多 |
[15:52] | Did talking to someone with similar issues help you? | 与跟你有相同问题的人聊天有帮助吗 |
[15:55] | I guess. | 我想有吧 |
[15:57] | Jake knows how it is. We got things in common. | 杰克知道是什么感觉 我们有共同语言 |
[16:04] | Please don’t leave here again. | 请不要再离开这个地方了 |
[16:11] | And what if I do? | 如果我离开呢 |
[16:15] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓 |
[16:52] | This place is really something. | 这地方可真行啊 |
[16:57] | You got four walls and heat. What do you need? | 四面墙 有暖气 你还想要什么 |
[17:00] | Loss of curiosity is a loss of humanity, Frank. | 没有好奇心就不是人了 弗兰克 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, I know where the exits are. Curiosity satisfied. | 是啊 我知道出口在哪 好奇心满足了 |
[17:09] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[17:11] | Curtis. | 科迪斯 |
[17:15] | I should have a gun. | 我应该有把枪 |
[17:17] | A gun by itself is worthless if you don’t know how to use it. | 如果你不会用枪 那枪一点用都没有 |
[17:20] | Last time I gave you one, you didn’t do shit. | 上一次我给你把枪 你什么都没做 |
[17:23] | You could teach me. | 你可以教我啊 |
[17:31] | All right, kid. | 好吧 丫头 |
[17:33] | Tell you what. Empty gun, empty clip. | 这样吧 空枪 空弹夹 |
[17:40] | You can have mine. | 我把我的给你 |
[17:42] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:44] | If you can take it from me. | 前提是你从我这里抢走 |
[17:49] | Oh, that’s really cute. | 这也太可爱了 |
[17:52] | Now, that was cute. | 这才可爱 |
[17:58] | Again, huh? | 还要来是吧 |
[18:06] | You don’t know what you’re doing. Come here, sit. | 你根本不知道你在干什么 来 坐下 |
[18:09] | Ready to sit down? | 准备好坐下了吗 |
[18:19] | Or you could just show me the right way to do it. | 或者你可以直接给我演示正确的做法 |
[18:28] | Get up. Come on. | 站起来 来吧 |
[18:32] | – Keep your distance, okay? – Mmm. | -保持距离 懂吗 -嗯 |
[18:34] | Step number one: you’re gonna take the gun off line, right? | 第一步 你要把枪口推开 |
[18:38] | Off line, right? Push hard. Show me. | 枪口推开 用力推 让我看看 |
[18:41] | Attagirl. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:42] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 |
[18:44] | All right, now step two: go for that wrist, all right? | 好 现在第二步 抓住手腕 懂了吗 |
[18:46] | Get control. Go. Now look. Underneath. | 掌握先机 走 现在看好 从下面 |
[18:48] | – Yeah? Underneath. – Okay. | -懂了吗 从下面 -好的 |
[18:50] | Go for the joint. Joints are weakest. | 对准关节 关节是最弱的 |
[18:52] | Yeah, especially in old dudes. | 对 特别是老家伙 |
[18:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:55] | Easy. Bang, bang. Listen to me. | 放松 砰砰 听我说 |
[18:57] | Use your legs, get underneath and twist. | 用你的腿 绕到底下然后转身 |
[18:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:03] | Look at that, huh? | 看到了吗 |
[19:05] | Who got a gun? | 现在谁有枪 |
[19:07] | – Attagirl! Who’s got a gun? – I got a gun. | -好姑娘 现在谁有枪 -我有枪了 |
[19:10] | Yeah, you got a gun. It feels good, huh? | 你有枪了是吧 感觉很不错是吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | Okay. Step three: | 好 第三步 |
[19:14] | you just took a gun off somebody who wanted to use it on you. | 你刚刚从准备杀你的人手中抢来了把枪 |
[19:16] | What do you do? | 你要怎么做 |
[19:21] | You use it on them. | 用枪打他们 |
[19:23] | I don’t care who they are. You do not hesitate. | 我不在乎他是谁 不要犹豫 |
[19:24] | You pull that trigger. You got it? | 你要扣动扳机 懂了吗 |
[19:28] | Good. Show me. | 好 做给我看 |
[19:51] | Attagirl. Way to go. | 不错 干得漂亮 |
[20:00] | I bet you were a really good dad, huh? | 你以前是个好爸爸 |
[20:03] | You ever, like, teach Lisa any of this or anything? | 你以前教导过丽莎这些事情吗 |
[20:22] | Anytime I come here, I’m gonna call your name, okay? | 只要我来找你 我都会喊你的名字 |
[20:25] | So you hear somebody out there that doesn’t call, | 这样如果门外有人不喊你的名字 |
[20:27] | you just take the shotgun, | 你就拿起霰弹枪 |
[20:29] | you let loose. | 然后开火 |
[20:31] | You hit the hatch. You run like hell. | 打开地板门 没命的逃 |
[20:34] | You clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[20:42] | Crystal. | 非常明白 |
[21:18] | Under arrest, in hospital care, Russo is forced to seek help. | 罗素被捕接受治疗时 他是被迫接受帮助的 |
[21:23] | But I can’t help imagining what would be | 但我忍不住去想 |
[21:25] | if I had been able to intervene earlier. | 如果我能早一点干预 结果会是如何 |
[21:28] | Billy reminds me of KM, so much. | 比利很像KM |
[21:32] | If I can reach him… | 如果我能触动他 |
[21:35] | I sometimes wonder why the stronger the man, | 我有时会思考为何越坚强的人 |
[21:38] | the less able they are to admit their pain and ask for help. | 越不愿意承认自己的痛苦 不愿意寻求帮助 |
[21:42] | I look at BR, and it breaks my heart. | 比利·罗素令我感到痛心 |
[22:15] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[22:21] | Eject the magazine. | 把弹夹退掉 |
[22:26] | Round, too. | 子弹也卸掉 |
[22:42] | That because of me? | 是因为我才带枪吗 |
[23:03] | The lawyers told me that I shot you. | 律师告诉我我开枪打了你 |
[23:06] | And I don’t… | 我不 |
[23:09] | I don’t remember that. | 我根本不记得 |
[23:16] | I wanted to call you, after I found out, to say… | 我知道了之后 想过给你打电话 想说 |
[23:23] | to say… something. | 想说点什么 |
[23:30] | I know you came to visit me once. | 我知道你来探望过我 |
[23:36] | Would you believe me if I told you that I was sorry? | 如果我说我很抱歉 你会相信我吗 |
[23:40] | Sorry enough to turn yourself in and pay for it? | 你的歉意能让你去自首偿还罪孽吗 |
[23:52] | Oh, I paid already. | 我已经偿还了 |
[23:58] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[24:03] | I’m never going back, Curtis. | 我不会再回去了 科迪斯 |
[24:08] | So anyone who comes at me… | 所以任何想要找我麻烦的人 |
[24:11] | it will be all or nothing, do you hear me? | 我都会跟他拼个你死我活 听见了吗 |
[24:16] | Now, a little birdie told me that you’ve been asking about me. | 有个小家伙告诉我你在到处打听我 |
[24:22] | And in here… | 但在我心里 |
[24:24] | In here, me and you… | 在我心里 我和你 |
[24:29] | we’re still brothers, man, so… | 我们仍然是兄弟 |
[24:32] | So all… All this… | 所以这一切 |
[24:34] | All this? This is hard for me, you know? | 这一切 对我来说很艰难 你懂吗 |
[24:41] | Now, I need you to tell me… | 现在我需要你告诉我 |
[24:48] | how did this happen to me? | 这一切是怎么发生在我身上的 |
[24:56] | How did this happen to me?! | 这一切是怎么发生在我身上的 |
[25:03] | Just… | 告 |
[25:05] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:09] | Who did this to me, man? | 谁对我下的手 |
[25:18] | I wish I could tell you, Billy. | 我希望我能告诉你 比利 |
[25:36] | I was never gonna hurt you, man. | 我从未想过伤害你 兄弟 |
[26:10] | 爱你今生到来生 丽贝卡 | |
[26:43] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[27:36] | – Who is it? – Mahoney. | -是谁 -马霍尼 |
[27:47] | At least this time you didn’t shoot me. | 至少这次你没朝我开枪 |
[27:49] | That’s progress. May I come in? | 有进步 我能进去吗 |
[27:52] | What do you want with me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[27:53] | I was hoping you can help me with a couple things. | 我希望你能帮我搞清楚几件事 |
[27:55] | Devil’s in the details, right? | 坏事总隐藏在细节中 对吧 |
[27:56] | And you know my case better than anyone. | 而且你也比别人更了解这个案子 |
[27:58] | Oh, it’s all in my statement. | 我已经在证词中全说过了 |
[28:00] | Yeah. I’m surprised you’ve | 是啊 我很惊讶 |
[28:01] | just hand over a collar on something this big. | 你就这么把一个大案子交出去了 |
[28:03] | Anyway, everything lines up super tight, | 所有证词都无懈可击 |
[28:05] | like, let’s be honest, these things never do. | 说实话 一般不会出现这种情况 |
[28:07] | Except maybe medical records– | 除了医疗记录… |
[28:08] | Is there a question coming anytime soon? ‘Cause I gotta go. | 你还问不问了 我得走了 |
[28:10] | Who’s the third man at the carousel? | 旋转木马旁的第三个人是谁 |
[28:19] | I don’t follow. | 我没听明白 |
[28:20] | I was just wonderin’ | 我就是好奇 |
[28:22] | how Billy Russo managed to shoot you in the head | 比利·罗素是如何在你将他打倒在地 |
[28:25] | after you’d messed him up so bad | 又差点被血呛死的情况下 |
[28:27] | he almost choked to death on his own blood. | 对你的脑袋开了一枪的 |
[28:28] | Well, it’s all in my statement. | 我已经在证词中全说过了 |
[28:30] | I don’t think you’re capable of something like that. | 我不认为你有能力把他伤成那样 |
[28:32] | – What? I’m not strong enough? – Not cruel enough. | -什么 我不够强吗 -你不够残忍 |
[28:35] | But we both know someone who is. | 但我们都知道有个人够残忍 |
[28:38] | Someone who hated Billy Russo. | 这个人痛恨着比利·罗素 |
[28:40] | – So, what, is that a question? – You look scared to me, Dinah. | -你是在提问吗 -你看起来很害怕 迪娜 |
[28:44] | I think you’re holding on | 我觉得你现在 |
[28:45] | about as tight as anyone I’ve ever seen. | 比我见过的任何人都要精神紧张 |
[28:47] | What is it they say? The truth shall set you free? | 有句话怎么说来着 说出真相会让你自由 |
[28:53] | Did you get a discount on fortune cookies or something, Mahoney? | 你是趁打折买了一堆幸运饼干吗 马霍尼 |
[28:58] | I talked to the kids at the carousel. | 我跟当时在旋转木马那的孩子聊了聊 |
[29:01] | I was sneaky, though. | 但我挺狡猾的 |
[29:02] | I told ’em I was there to make sure they’d kept their word, | 告诉他们我是来确认他们信守了承诺 |
[29:05] | not told anyone about the third man. | 没把第三人的事说出去 |
[29:09] | The guy with the skull on his vest. | 一个胸前印着骷髅的男人 |
[29:14] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[29:16] | – it’s all in my– – “In my statement.” Yeah. | -我已经在 -证词中全说过了 没错 |
[29:20] | Hmm. It’s a shame you won’t trust me with the truth. | 真遗憾你不想把真相告诉我 |
[29:25] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:27] | I know I’m a pain in the ass, but I’m an honest cop. | 我知道我很讨人厌 但我是个正直的警察 |
[29:32] | And I think maybe, before all this, | 我想也许 在这一切之前 |
[29:34] | you were an honest cop, too. | 你也曾是名正直的警察 |
[30:01] | Just be a second. | 等一下 |
[30:15] | The first chair is a position of leadership. | 第一把椅子是领导地位的象征 |
[30:19] | You should be proud. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[30:26] | Our specials are on the first page. | 第一页是我们的特色菜 |
[30:32] | I didn’t realize they were still in season. | 我不知道这些还是当季菜 |
[30:35] | If you know where to look. | 只要你知道去哪找 |
[30:49] | Stay put. | 在这别动 |
[30:51] | Stay put. | 在这别动 |
[31:50] | Elia. | 伊利亚 |
[32:00] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[32:02] | Uh, just the usual, please. | 和往常一样 |
[32:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:25] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[33:11] | Clocked you at the cafe, asshole! Who are you? | 在咖啡馆就注意到你了 你是谁 |
[33:14] | Talk! | 说 |
[33:15] | Relax. We have a mutual acquaintance from Ohio. | 放松 我们共同认识一个俄亥俄州来的人 |
[33:19] | Frank Castle? | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[33:22] | Would you prefer Peter Castiglione? | 或者说你更喜欢叫他彼得·卡斯蒂廖内 |
[33:26] | A man has to earn a new life, Agent Madani. | 人必须要努力才能得到新的人生 马达尼特工 |
[33:29] | A new identity. | 新的身份 |
[33:32] | What did Castle do to earn his? | 卡塞尔又做了什么 |
[33:36] | I can keep your secret. | 我可以保守你的秘密 |
[33:38] | If you tell me where to find him. | 只要你告诉我去哪里能找到他 |
[33:40] | And the girl. | 还有那个女孩 |
[33:47] | Maybe I arrest you now, huh? | 也许我可以现在就逮捕你 |
[33:50] | See what shakes loose? | 看看能从你口里问出什么 |
[33:53] | On what charge? | 什么指控 |
[33:57] | Guilt and shame will eat you alive, Dinah. | 你会被罪恶感和耻辱所吞噬 迪娜 |
[34:00] | Unless you face your actions before God and truly repent. | 除非你在上帝面前直面你的作为 真正地忏悔 |
[34:06] | I’m sure we’ll speak again soon. | 我们肯定还会见面的 |
[34:09] | You’re an easy woman to find. | 你很容易找 |
[34:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[34:29] | Stop! Stop! Don’t clean anything. | 住手 住手 不要清理任何东西 |
[35:07] | Get out. | 出来 |
[35:10] | In the building. | 进楼 |
[35:20] | Fate. | 命运 |
[35:24] | When I was a boy, I saw a man… | 我小时候 看到一个人 |
[35:27] | walked into the woods at the end of a shotgun much like this. | 被枪指着 就像这样走进了树林里 |
[35:33] | This man had abused another man’s daughter. | 那个人虐杀了另一个男人的女儿 |
[35:37] | I was maybe 12 years old, but my father made me come to see… | 我当时12岁左右 但我爸爸让我好好看着 |
[35:42] | to understand justice. | 让我理解正义 |
[35:47] | That day, that man’s blood still red in the snow, | 那天 看着那个男人在雪地上鲜红的血 |
[35:51] | I vowed to never be the man at the other end of the gun. | 我发誓永远不要成为被枪指着的那个男人 |
[35:57] | My father wanted me to learn about justice. | 我父亲希望我学会正义 |
[36:02] | Instead, I learned about power. | 然而 我学到的是权力 |
[36:07] | And here I am. | 结果现在还是如此 |
[36:11] | So… | 所以… |
[36:13] | fate. | 命运 |
[36:18] | You want to make God laugh, show him your plans. | 要是想要博上帝一笑 给他看你的计划就行了 |
[36:22] | I don’t believe in God. My own arrogance brought me here. | 我不相信上帝 是我的自大造成了我现在的局面 |
[36:28] | I didn’t think you would come after me, | 就算你杀了卡赞 我也觉得 |
[36:29] | even after you killed Kazan. | 你不会找到我头上 |
[36:35] | I didn’t kill Kazan. | 我没有杀卡赞 |
[36:39] | Maybe fate has sense of humor. | 也许命运也有其幽默感 |
[36:41] | If you didn’t kill Kazan, | 如果你没有杀死卡赞 |
[36:42] | the same people coming after you are coming after me. | 找上你的人肯定和找上我的人是同一拨 |
[36:46] | Fate makes us allies, not enemies. | 命运让我们结为同盟 而不是敌人 |
[36:51] | Anderson and Eliza Schultz. You know the names? | 安德森和伊莱莎·舒茨 你听说过这两个名字吗 |
[36:55] | No. | 没有 |
[36:56] | Testament Industries. | 公众企业 |
[36:58] | Factories, oil and chemicals, and farming. | 公司 石油 化工 农业 |
[37:01] | All over this great country of yours. | 覆盖你的这个伟大的国家 |
[37:06] | Soon enough, nations will | 很快 整个国家 |
[37:07] | play second fiddle to corporations, Mr. Castle. | 都要屈从于公司的势力之下 卡塞尔先生 |
[37:12] | The Schultzes plan to run America Inc. | 舒茨家族准备统治美国公司 |
[37:19] | You think a couple photos are gonna change that? | 你觉得几张照片能改变这一切吗 |
[37:22] | The photos you recovered are of their son, David Schultz. | 你发现的这些照片拍到的是他们的儿子 大卫·舒茨 |
[37:28] | Impressive young man. | 了不起的年轻人 |
[37:31] | All his life, his parents have | 他的父母从小就培养他 |
[37:32] | been grooming him to become the next president. | 成为下一任美国总统 |
[37:37] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[37:40] | David prefers the company of men. | 大卫更喜欢男人 |
[37:44] | So what? | 那又怎么了 |
[37:46] | If his orientation doesn’t sink him, | 就算他的取向不会遭人非议 |
[37:47] | the fact that they hid it and lied would. | 他们对此的掩盖也会对他不利 |
[37:55] | What’s in it for you? Stopping this guy from taking office? | 那你有什么目的 阻止他掌权吗 |
[38:00] | Oh, we don’t want to stop him. We want to own him. | 我们不想阻止他 我们想支配他 |
[38:05] | I can pay you handsomely for the photographs | 我可以给你一大笔钱 买下照片 |
[38:09] | and make sure you and the girl get safely out of country. | 让你和那个女孩可以安全离开这个国家 |
[38:16] | Call me old-fashioned. | 我比较老派 |
[38:19] | I don’t work with Russians. | 我不和俄罗斯人合作 |
[38:22] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[38:30] | Go on. | 快点 |
[38:31] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[38:44] | I would ask one favor. Not in the face. | 我只有一个请求 不要打脸 |
[38:47] | That man in the woods… | 走进树林里的那个人 |
[38:50] | they made sure his mother didn’t recognize anything she buried. | 他们让他母亲都认不出自己埋葬的是谁 |
[38:55] | I would spare my wife and daughter that at least. | 至少能给我的妻子和女儿留个全尸 |
[39:07] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[39:09] | How old? | 多大了 |
[39:12] | Almost 17. | 快17岁了 |
[39:17] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[39:20] | The shit you do, does she know? | 你干的勾当 她知道吗 |
[39:23] | No. | 不 |
[39:26] | Isn’t that what we all want, Mr. Castle? | 我们不都想这样吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:30] | To give our children better life than we had? | 让我们的孩子过得比我们更好 |
[39:34] | Natalia, she plans to be a musician. | 娜塔莉想做一名音乐家 |
[39:40] | Violin. | 小提琴 |
[39:43] | I love to watch her play. | 我喜欢看她演奏 |
[39:51] | You take your family. You get out of town. You never come back. | 带上你的家人离开这座城市 永远不要回来 |
[40:02] | Thank you, Mr. Castle! | 谢谢你 卡塞尔先生 |
[40:04] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[40:07] | I see you back in America again, I’ll pay you a visit. | 我要是再在美国看到你 有你好看的 |
[40:19] | You work with them. | 你和他们一起工作 |
[40:21] | What’s up, boys? How we doin’? Anybody need anything? | 伙计们 你们好吗 有要加的吗 |
[40:23] | No, we got you. We got you. This is José. | 不 不用 来吧 这是荷赛 |
[40:26] | Hey, man. Billy. What’s up? How you doin’? | 伙计 比利 你好 你好吗 |
[40:31] | Anyway, I got along with them. | 我跟他们处得来 |
[40:33] | “Hearts and Minds” Is kind of bullshit, | 什么”内心和灵魂”简直是胡扯 |
[40:36] | but if you’re making people laugh, | 但只要你能让人发笑 |
[40:38] | they’re not gonna shoot you. | 他们就不会弄死你 |
[40:39] | I want every print from every piece. Partials, too. | 我要每一样东西上的指纹 部分的也要 |
[40:44] | Run them all through AFIS and then through NGI. | 在身份识别系统和综合自动指纹识别系统进行识别 |
[40:47] | – Can you– – It’s classified. | -你能… -这是机密 |
[40:53] | I’ve been waiting my whole life for this. | 我这辈子一直在等一个这样的机会 |
[41:04] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | Guys! Guys, you gotta help me. | 伙计们 伙计们 帮帮我 |
[41:08] | They’re taking my car. I’m getting towed. | 他们要拖走我的车 我的车被拖走了 |
[41:10] | My whole life is in that car. | 我的全部家当都在那车上 |
[41:15] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[41:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:19] | Shit. Look, man… | 该死 伙计 |
[41:27] | Bobby, José, follow him. We’ll flank him and cut him off. | 波比 荷赛 跟着他 侧面包抄拦住他 |
[41:30] | You two. Let’s go. Come on. | 你们俩 走 |
[41:46] | Let’s go. | 上 |
[41:58] | Hey! Get off there. What are you– | 走开 你… |
[42:04] | Get off me. What are you doing? Get your hands off me. | 放开我 你干什么 放开我 |
[42:08] | Bastard! Get off me. | 混蛋 放开我 |
[42:11] | Now, you can either stop fighting and shut up | 乖乖停止反抗并闭嘴 |
[42:14] | or I will break you in half. | 不然我就把你揍成两段 |
[42:16] | You’re crazy. Get off me, you freak. | 你疯了 放开我 疯子 |
[42:32] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Take it easy, man. | -喂 -冷静点 伙计 |
[42:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:38] | Jimbo, I hope you remembered your keys. | 吉宝 希望你记得带钥匙了 |
[42:56] | Now, you need to get out of town. You hear me? | 你得赶紧出城 听到了吗 |
[42:58] | Change those plates and drive to Texas. | 换车牌 开车去得州 |
[43:00] | ‘Cause if they don’t get you on the plates, | 因为如果他们查不到你的车牌号 |
[43:01] | they’ll get you on the VIN if you stay in New York. | 你还在纽约的话就会查你的车辆识别号码 |
[43:03] | You got it. Thanks, guys. | 好的 谢了 伙计们 |
[43:07] | I mean it. Thanks. | 说真的 谢谢 |
[43:10] | Good luck, man. | 好运 伙计 |
[43:16] | Damn, Billy. That was easy. We did that easy. | 比利 这也太简单了 我们太轻松了 |
[43:21] | – How good did that feel? – Pretty damn good. | -这感觉多好啊 -太好了 |
[43:23] | – You guys moved pretty well. – Yeah, like riding a bicycle. | -你们的行动很快 -就像骑自行车 |
[43:26] | We’re wasting our time in that bar every night. | 我们每晚都是在酒吧浪费时间 |
[43:29] | We should be doing jobs, working protection, something like that. | 我们应该干点什么 做安保工作什么的 |
[43:32] | Make some money, get some juice while we’re at it. | 挣点钱 趁我们宝刀未老多搞点钱 |
[43:34] | Right. Why work for someone else? | 对 为什么要给别人干活呢 |
[43:35] | A crew like this? We should rob a bank or something. | 我们这一群人甚至能抢银行什么的了 |
[43:41] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[43:53] | So, Poloznev was right about the Schultzes. | 波洛佐涅夫对舒茨家的说法没错 |
[43:57] | They’re buying Congress, | 他们在买通国会 |
[43:58] | basically, just one small piece at a time. | 就是一点一点来 |
[44:02] | They run these alt-right websites, | 他们有不少另类右翼的网站 |
[44:03] | and they use them to make up scandals | 用来捏造丑闻 |
[44:05] | and rat-punk their opponents. And none of it’s even illegal. | 抹黑他们的对手 这些都不是什么违法的勾当 |
[44:09] | Oh, but killing all my friends, | 但是就因为两个男人 |
[44:12] | because two gay dudes kissed at a funeral… | 在一场葬礼上亲亲 就把我朋友杀光… |
[44:18] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[44:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:23] | Your friends died because | 你的朋友们会死 |
[44:24] | they got involved with a blackmail scheme. | 是因为他们被卷入了敲诈勒索中 |
[44:26] | I mean, what do you think happens when you play games like that? | 你自己要参与这种游戏 你以为会有什么下场 |
[44:30] | Lives get ruined. They get ended. | 人生就完了 就此终结 |
[44:33] | I didn’t want that to happen. | 我不想发生那种事 |
[44:35] | So what? What does that got to do with anything? | 所以呢 那又有什么关系 |
[44:38] | You make a choice. You live with the consequences. | 你既然做了选择 就要承担后果 |
[44:40] | – The consequences? – That’s right. | -后果 -没错 |
[44:42] | – You mean you kill them? – You’re goddamn right. | -你是说你杀了他们 -你说得没错 |
[44:44] | You do realize that makes you just like them, right? | 你知道这样就让你变得和他们一样了吧 |
[44:47] | You’re the one who wanted to play with guns. | 是你想要用枪的 |
[44:55] | All right. You told me to fight, | 好吧 是你告诉我要战斗 |
[44:58] | and that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我就是照做了 |
[45:00] | I’m just trying to make myself useful here. | 我只是想让我自己派上点用场 |
[45:05] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 |
[45:07] | – Christ. – Whatever. Think about it. | -上帝啊 -随便了 好好一想 |
[45:09] | You know everything I do now. | 我知道的事你也都知道了 |
[45:12] | If I were to get caught up, nothing changes for you. Nothing. | 如果我被抓了 对你来说没有任何区别 |
[45:15] | I’m a pain in the ass anyway, right? | 反正我就是个麻烦 |
[45:17] | You told me that often enough. | 你跟我说过很多次了 |
[45:19] | Whichever way this goes, you don’t need me. | 不管接下来怎么样 你都不需要我了 |
[45:21] | Okay, look, look, look, just… | 听着 听着 你… |
[45:25] | don’t talk that way, all right? | 不要再这样说了 好吗 |
[45:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[45:30] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[45:35] | Please. | 请 |
[46:01] | Look, I know I’d be dead if it weren’t for you killing people. | 我知道如果不是你杀了人 我早就死了 |
[46:05] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[46:10] | I just… I really hate this. | 我就是…我真的不喜欢这样 |
[46:14] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[46:16] | I wish… I wish I could go back and change it. | 我真希望 我真希望我能回去改变一切 |
[46:21] | I mean, don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[46:25] | If you could go back and change it, wouldn’t you? | 如果你能回去改变一切 你不会吗 |
[46:33] | I was shit-faced. | 我当时傻了 |
[46:35] | I saw him taking my car and | 我就看着他拖走了我的车 |
[46:36] | then the guys just went into action, man. Boom! | 然后他们就突然冲上去了 |
[46:38] | It was done before I knew it. | 我还没反应过来就结束了 |
[46:40] | Jake’s buddy, the dude with the messed-up face, | 杰克的哥们 那个毁容了的家伙 |
[46:42] | he told me to take off. | 他要我赶紧离开 |
[46:44] | I was driving to Texas. Just like I was told. | 我就听他的话开车去得州 |
[46:49] | I was gonna change the plates first, | 我本来打算先换车牌 |
[46:51] | but I parked and I just caught a quick nap | 但我停在路边小睡了一会 |
[46:53] | so no one would pull me over for drinking. | 这样就不会被抓到酒驾了 |
[46:54] | And then… | 然后 |
[46:56] | And then they caught me at the curb, and, man, I’m just… | 他们就在路边抓到了我 伙计 我只是… |
[47:03] | We’re gonna find a place for you to crash somehow, all right? | 我们会给你找个地方先安顿下来 好吗 |
[47:08] | Jake’s buddy, who was he? | 杰克的哥们是谁 |
[47:13] | Billy somebody. A marine, I think. | 什么比利 应该是海军陆战队的 |
[47:20] | I didn’t tell the cops about anyone else who was there. | 我没有跟警察说过在场还有别人 |
[47:25] | Did I do right, Curtis? | 我做的没错吧 科迪斯 |
[47:27] | I figured it wouldn’t help me get my car back. | 我觉得说了也没法把我的车要回来 |
[47:29] | No. | 嗯 |
[47:37] | Sit tight. | 别乱走 |
[47:44] | Look at me. Don’t tell them anything, all right? | 看着我 什么都不要告诉他们 好吗 |
[47:49] | Cool. | 好的 |
[48:35] | A subpoena. | 一张传票 |
[48:37] | Covers anything with Billy Russo’s name on it. | 涵盖了关于比利·罗素的一切 |
[48:39] | Medical records, art projects, love notes… | 医疗记录 艺术项目 情书 |
[48:45] | Have you always wanted to be in law enforcement, Sgt. Mahoney? | 你一直都是想进执法部门工作吗 马霍尼警长 |
[48:51] | I saw an astrologer once… | 以前去看过一个占星术士 |
[48:53] | Doesn’t sound very scientific. For a doctor. | 一个医生去看这个是不是太迷信了 |
[48:57] | It was a birthday gift. | 那是个生日礼物 |
[49:00] | He mentioned something | 他提到 |
[49:01] | about how the natal charts | 罪犯和警察的出生天宫图 |
[49:02] | of criminals and cops were nearly identical. | 几乎是一模一样的 |
[49:06] | Same planets in the same places. | 同样的星落在同样的位置 |
[49:10] | The expression of those aspects diverges, of course, because… | 两者之间的表述肯定不同 因为… |
[49:13] | environment and childhood. | 考虑到环境和童年 |
[49:15] | But both criminals and cops shared a need: control. | 但是罪犯和警察都有一个共同的需求 掌控欲 |
[49:22] | Control over actions. Control over consequences. | 对行动的掌控 对后果的掌控 |
[49:27] | Control over other people. | 对其他人的掌控 |
[49:29] | But, mostly, they craved control over themselves. | 但是主要是他们对自己的掌控 |
[49:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:34] | If people could control themselves, I’d be out of a job. | 如果人人都能掌控自己 那我可能就得失业了 |
[49:37] | Probably you, too. | 也许你也是 |
[49:40] | I require a receipt for that. | 我想要一张收据 |
[49:44] | I don’t know why you’re so overprotective of this guy. | 真不知道你为什么对这家伙如此过分保护 |
[49:48] | If we can’t find the best in others, | 如果我们找不到其他人身上的优点 |
[49:49] | how can we hope to find it in ourselves? | 那要怎么找到我们自己的呢 |
[49:53] | And people say I’m idealistic. | 别人还都说我理想主义呢 |
[49:56] | Well, here’s your receipt. | 给你收据 |
[49:59] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[50:36] | I should have told him you were here. | 我应该告诉他你在这里 |
[50:40] | What would you have done? If I had? | 如果我说了 你会怎么做 |
[50:44] | Would you have killed him? | 你会杀了他吗 |
[50:46] | Probably. | 可能 |
[50:53] | I’m a criminal now. | 我现在是个罪犯了 |
[50:55] | A criminal harboring a criminal. | 我是个窝藏罪犯的罪犯 |
[50:58] | A murderer. | 一个杀人犯 |
[51:02] | I know better. | 我很清楚 |
[51:07] | I know better. | 我很清楚 |
[51:10] | You think… | 你觉得 |
[51:12] | You think that I would hurt you? That it? | 你觉得我会伤害你 是吗 |
[51:17] | You have poor impulse control. | 你很难控制自己的冲动 |
[51:18] | Yes. Yes, I do. I do. | 是的 没错 |
[51:22] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[51:24] | You know nothing about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[51:26] | Did you think there was | 你觉得 |
[51:27] | gonna be some kinda happy ending to all this? | 这一切会有什么快乐的结局吗 |
[51:29] | There’s not. | 不会的 |
[51:30] | All the therapy in the world can’t make that happen. | 全世界的治疗都无法达到快乐的结局 |
[51:33] | Shit, you don’t seem that happy yourself, Krista. | 该死 你自己看上去都没有那么快乐 克里斯塔 |
[51:36] | I’ve been around here a little bit. | 我已经在这儿住了一段时间了 |
[51:39] | Seems to me like you don’t have much of a life. | 我倒是觉得你自己过得也不怎么样 |
[51:41] | My emotional state is not your– | 我的情绪状态不关… |
[51:43] | What are you trying to control here, huh? | 你想控制什么呢 |
[51:45] | Is it yourself? Or me? | 是你自己 还是我 |
[51:47] | Because that is never gonna happen. It’s never gonna happen! | 因为这是不可能的 绝对不可能 |
[51:50] | – You need to calm down, Billy. – Who’s KM? | -你得冷静下来 比利 -KM是谁 |
[51:55] | – What? – KM! I’ve read my file. Who is he? | -什么 -KM 我看了我的档案 他是谁 |
[51:58] | Some other pet project of yours? | 你的另一个宠物计划吗 |
[51:59] | Some other poor bastard you’ve been trying to control? | 另一个你想要控制的可怜混蛋吗 |
[52:02] | I’m guessing that didn’t end too well. | 我猜那也没有什么好结果 |
[52:03] | How many have there been? Hmm? | 一共有几个 |
[52:05] | What number am I? | 我是第几号 |
[52:44] | Curtis! Curtis, what is going on? If you know where Russo is, | 科迪斯 怎么回事 如果你知道罗素在哪里 |
[52:47] | you could’ve told me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[52:47] | I’d already have a team kicking down his door by now. | 我这会儿都能派一支小队去突袭他家了 |
[52:54] | Oh, that is just peachy. I thought I told you to leave town. | 真是太好了 我不是告诉你赶紧出城吗 |
[52:57] | Yeah, I had shit to do. | 我有事要做 |
[52:59] | Yeah? Well, your shit ended up on my shoe today. | 是吗 你的事今天全变成我的麻烦了 |
[53:01] | I’ve had Mahoney up my ass. And who the hell is this guy, huh? | 马霍尼找上我了 这家伙是谁 |
[53:05] | – He came at you? – Yeah, he came at me. | -他找你了吗 -没错 他来找我了 |
[53:07] | So why don’t you tell me– | 那你为什么不告诉我… |
[53:09] | Whatever it is you two are talking about, | 不管你们俩有什么要说的 |
[53:11] | you do it on your own time. | 私下去说 |
[53:12] | Take a seat. | 坐 |
[53:17] | Thought you didn’t know where he was? | 我还以为你不知道他跑哪去了 |
[53:19] | I could say the same about you. | 彼此彼此 |
[53:25] | I found Billy. | 我找到了比利 |
[53:27] | He’s rolling with some vets. A couple of them go to my group. | 他在和一群老兵混在一起 有几个来过我的互助会 |
[53:31] | He rolled up on me yesterday. | 他昨天找上我了 |
[53:33] | He’s crazy. You can see it. | 他疯了 看得出来 |
[53:36] | He said he’s never going back inside. | 他说他绝对不要再回去了 |
[53:38] | So if a couple of cops go to try arrest him, | 如果几个警察想要逮捕他 |
[53:42] | people are gonna die. | 肯定会死人 |
[53:46] | The last few days, I let men live that I should have killed. | 这几天 我放过了几个我应该杀死的人 |
[53:50] | And it… | 这 |
[53:53] | It pisses me off. | 这让我很火大 |
[53:55] | Jesus, you are unreal. | 上帝啊 你太不现实了 |
[53:56] | As far as that maniac on your phone, | 至于你拍下的那个疯子 |
[53:58] | that’s my problem and I’ll deal with it. | 那是我的问题 我会处理 |
[54:00] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[54:01] | No, Frank. No. You can’t fight a war on two fronts. | 不 弗兰克 你不能两头打 |
[54:05] | We deal with Billy Russo first, and everything else comes after. | 我们先处理比利·罗素 然后再解决剩下的 |
[54:10] | You want your lives back. | 你想要回你的人生 |
[54:13] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[54:16] | So I’m gonna find Bill and I’m gonna end it. | 我会找到比尔 结束这一切 |
[54:22] | I’m gonna do it my way. | 我会用我的办法来 |
[54:25] | And you gotta be right with that. | 你必须接受 |