时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You nervous, Bill? | 你紧张吗 比尔 |
[00:25] | Come on, these guys ain’t shit. | 拜托 这些家伙就是一群废物 |
[00:27] | Ain’t nothin’, Bill. Ain’t nothin’. | 废物 比尔 废物 |
[00:28] | – Pain is only temporary, right? – That’s right. | -疼痛只是暂时的 对吗 -没错 |
[00:30] | Go get ’em, devil dog. Go get ’em. | 干掉他们 地狱狗 干掉他们 |
[00:33] | – Russo! Russo! Russo! – Come on, Bill! | -罗素 罗素 罗素 -上 比尔 |
[00:35] | Russo! Russo! Russo! | 罗素 罗素 罗素 |
[00:37] | Russo! Russo! | 罗素 罗素 |
[00:39] | Russo! Russo! Russo! Russo! Russo! | 罗素 罗素 罗素 罗素 罗素 |
[00:43] | You’re nothing, bitch ass. | 你什么都不是 娘炮 |
[00:52] | Get up, pretty boy. | 起来 小白脸 |
[01:06] | Castle! Castle! Castle! Castle! | 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[01:09] | Castle! Castle! | 卡塞尔 卡塞尔 |
[01:19] | Is that your nose, or did a bus park on your face? | 那是你的鼻子吗 还是你的脸被公车碾了 |
[01:51] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[02:28] | Marine salvage, huh? She said that? | 海上打捞 她这么说的吗 |
[02:31] | – Yeah. – That kid’s a trip. | -是的 -这丫头真有想法 |
[02:34] | That’s some deep shit that she’s in. | 她惹的麻烦可真不小 |
[02:36] | The both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[02:38] | The bounty on your head, that’s no joke. | 你们身上的悬赏可不是闹着玩的 |
[02:40] | Five mil? | 五百万 |
[02:42] | A man can do a lot with that. | 这么多钱会让人失去理智的 |
[02:44] | Hey, don’t get yourself any ideas, Curt. | 你可别打什么歪主意 科特 |
[02:47] | I know you want to replace that shitbag car of yours. | 我知道你早就想换掉你的破车了 |
[02:51] | Ain’t gonna be no bounty if there’s nobody alive to pay it. | 要是没有活人能支付悬赏 那也就没有悬赏了 |
[02:54] | – ‘Cause that’s what you do. – Yeah, you bet your ass it is. | -你肯定会这么做 -没错 |
[02:57] | You got something you wanna say about that, Curt? | 你有什么想说的吗 科特 |
[03:00] | Nah, it’s all been said. | 不 该说的都说了 |
[03:03] | And here we are… | 我们还是在这里 |
[03:05] | in the rain. | 大雨之中 |
[03:26] | You know them both well. | 你很了解他们俩 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I got a real insight. | 是的 我可是非常了解 |
[03:31] | Maybe if you did, you’d be drinking, too. | 也许如果你也了解的话 你也得喝酒 |
[03:36] | I might have some wine. | 我这儿可能有一些酒 |
[03:38] | If you’re staying. | 如果你愿意留下来 |
[03:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:44] | I’ve got nowhere else to go anyway. | 反正我也没别的地方可去 |
[03:50] | We can sit in here. | 我们可以就一起坐着 |
[03:50] | It’s a little less therapeutic and more friendly. | 少点治疗的氛围 多点朋友的感觉 |
[03:54] | Is that what we are now, friends? | 我们现在是朋友了吗 |
[03:56] | We can be. | 可以是 |
[03:58] | No offense, but it looks like you need one. | 无意冒犯 但你看上去好像挺需要一个朋友的 |
[04:01] | Does “Friends” Come with a confidentiality clause? | “朋友”需要签保密条款吗 |
[04:04] | You can write me a check if it makes you feel better, Dinah. | 如果那样能让你感觉好的话你可以给我付钱 迪娜 |
[04:07] | – Red? – Yeah. | -红酒 -好的 |
[04:18] | I feel like I’m just doing things. | 我觉得我只是在机械地做一些事 |
[04:20] | And for what? None of it changes | 为了什么呢 这也改变不了 |
[04:21] | the fact that two of my partners have been killed. | 我的两名搭档被杀的事实 |
[04:25] | I owe it to them to put Billy in prison, | 这是我欠他们的 我要把比利送进监狱 |
[04:28] | and I feel like I can’t move on until I do, | 我觉得在我完成这个任务之前就无法向前看 |
[04:29] | but I’m never any closer to it. | 而我却根本做不到 |
[04:31] | Look, forgive the clinical language, | 抱歉我要用专业术语了 |
[04:33] | but that feeling is what we call a death equivalent. | 不过这种感觉就是所谓的”等同死亡” |
[04:36] | People who survive a near-fatal injury | 遭遇过致命伤害的人 |
[04:38] | often feel like they’re living a waking death | 总会觉得他们处于死亡状态 |
[04:41] | and nothing matters and they have no power. | 什么都不重要 他们自己毫无力量 |
[04:44] | It’s totally normal. | 这是很正常的 |
[04:46] | Okay, so what do I do about it? | 那我该怎么办 |
[04:48] | You talk about it. | 你要说出来 |
[04:52] | Talk? | 说 |
[04:57] | What I should’ve done is shoot Billy when I had the chance. | 我该做的是当初把握住机会朝比利开枪 |
[05:01] | Or let Castle do it. | 或者让卡塞尔动手 |
[05:03] | He was there that night? | 他那晚也在吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:15] | The three of us. | 我们三个都在 |
[05:19] | Maybe we still are. | 也许现在依然一样 |
[05:31] | Get it out, Dinah. Talk to me. | 发泄出来 迪娜 和我说说 |
[05:37] | Frank Castle, Billy Russo, whatever you wanna share. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 比利·罗素 不管你想分享什么 |
[05:42] | Let it out before it kills you. | 说出来 不然你会自己憋死 |
[05:53] | You can’t start to understand Billy until you understand Frank. | 你必须得先了解弗兰克 才能了解比利 |
[05:58] | When Frank smashed Billy into that mirror… | 当弗兰克将比利撞向那面镜子 |
[06:02] | he was looking at himself. | 他看到的是自己 |
[06:06] | I never wanted you involved in this shit, Curtis. | 我从来就不想把你牵扯进来 科迪斯 |
[06:09] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:11] | I’d probably be dead or locked up if you didn’t jump in, though. | 要不是你插手 我早就死了或者进监狱了 |
[06:18] | no one I’d rather be on this roof with than you. | 在这个屋顶上 我只希望在我身边的是你 |
[06:20] | Maybe except Billy? | 也许除了比利以外吗 |
[06:24] | Back in the days? | 以前的时候 |
[06:25] | How good was he in a firefight, huh? | 他在交战时表现多么优秀 |
[06:28] | But now we know why. | 但现在我们知道为什么了 |
[06:29] | ‘Cause he’s stone-cold crazy. | 因为他就是个冷血的疯子 |
[06:33] | Yeah. The truth is… | 事实上 |
[06:36] | even if I had known it, you know… | 就算我当初知道 |
[06:39] | I probably wouldn’t have given a shit. | 我可能也不在乎 |
[06:42] | When you think about half | 你想想当初的 |
[06:43] | those assholes from back then, you know… | 那帮混蛋 |
[06:47] | I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire in the real world. | 在现实中 他们就算着火了我都不愿撒尿去救 |
[06:51] | But over there, I’d take a bullet for ’em in a heartbeat. | 但那时候 我会毫不犹豫地帮他们挡子弹 |
[06:55] | I miss that. | 真想念那时候 |
[07:01] | I never saw anything about Bill, you know? | 我根本没看出比尔有什么问题 |
[07:07] | I should have. I should’ve seen it. I should’ve– | 我应该 应该看出来的 我应该… |
[07:09] | You should have what? Stopped Billy from being Billy? | 你应该怎么做 阻止比利变成比利吗 |
[07:12] | Come on, Frank. | 拜托 弗兰克 |
[07:16] | Maybe I could’ve helped him. | 也许我本可以帮他 |
[07:18] | When have you ever known for Billy Russo to ask for help? | 你所知的比利·罗素什么时候寻求过帮助 |
[07:21] | When have I ever asked for help? | 我什么时候寻求过帮助 |
[07:25] | I’m the same. | 我也一样 |
[07:27] | But here you are, on this roof with me. | 但你还是和我一起在这屋顶上 |
[07:33] | You’re the only one that’s different, Curtis. | 你是唯一一个不一样的人 科迪斯 |
[07:36] | All that time we spent training to kill people, | 我们一直受训杀人 |
[07:38] | you were trained to put ’em back together. | 而你是受训将大家复原 |
[07:40] | You know, help ’em, heal ’em. | 帮助他们 治愈他们 |
[07:42] | Me and Bill, not so much. | 我和比尔就不是了 |
[07:44] | Hey, hey, cut it out. | 别这样说 |
[07:46] | Stop that. You’re nothing alike. | 别说了 你们不一样 |
[07:48] | He was lying the whole time. | 他一直在撒谎 |
[07:49] | And maybe he didn’t know it himself, | 也许他当时自己也不知道 |
[07:52] | but he was something else, something empty. | 但他不一样 他的内心是空的 |
[07:55] | That right there, that’s the difference, Frank. | 这就是你们的区别 弗兰克 |
[07:58] | You give a shit about people. | 你在乎别人 |
[08:00] | He doesn’t. | 他不在乎 |
[08:03] | You know, I remember… | 我记得… |
[08:06] | I remember killing every one of ’em, Curtis. | 我记得杀的每个人 科迪斯 |
[08:10] | You know, just… | 我… |
[08:13] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[08:17] | Sometimes, I think that’s all I got. | 有时候 我觉得我只有那些 |
[08:21] | Just me and the ghosts. | 我和那些亡魂 |
[10:29] | Blessed are the merciful… | 哀恸的人有福了 |
[10:33] | for they shall obtain mercy. | 因为他们必得安慰 |
[10:35] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[10:38] | You have no mercy coming. | 你不会有福 |
[10:44] | I wasn’t talking about me. | 我说的不是我 |
[10:53] | Make it dirty, boys. | 怎么脏怎么做 伙计们 |
[13:05] | Hey, man, listen… | 伙计 听着 |
[13:07] | I didn’t know it was gonna go down like that. | 我不知道会变成这样 |
[15:01] | You think Billy can still be helped. | 你觉得比利还是有救的 |
[15:03] | But there’s no logic in that. | 但是这逻辑上说不通 |
[15:05] | Humans don’t work by logic. | 人类不讲逻辑 |
[15:07] | We think we do, and we want to, but in the end we… | 我们以为我们讲 也希望讲 但最终我们… |
[15:12] | We’re just ruled by instinct and emotion, | 我们只是被直觉和情感支配 |
[15:14] | and we justify it to ourselves afterwards. | 事后再想办法去解释 |
[15:16] | – Even you? – Even me. | -连你也是吗 -连我也是 |
[15:19] | You know, men think they’re tougher than us? | 男人觉得自己比我们强 |
[15:23] | And too many of us believe it, but it’s bullshit. | 很多女人也这么认为 但这是胡扯 |
[15:27] | They’re just way better at forgiving themselves than we are. | 他们只是比我们更能原谅自己 |
[15:30] | They pulled you into their war. | 他们将你卷入他们的战争 |
[15:32] | But that doesn’t mean you have to participate… | 但这不代表你必须要参与… |
[15:35] | or choose sides. | 或者选择站边 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry if this is blunt, | 抱歉问得这么直接 |
[15:38] | but how is Castle any different from Billy? | 但是卡塞尔和比利有什么区别 |
[15:42] | If we’re not judged by the things we do, | 如果不能用我们的所作所为来评判我们 |
[15:44] | then how are we judged? | 还能用什么呢 |
[15:44] | Castle’s family was gunned down right in front of him, | 卡塞尔的家人在他眼前被人杀死 |
[15:47] | and he couldn’t do anything about it. | 而他无能为力 |
[15:49] | The only way to make sense of that | 唯一能做的事 |
[15:50] | is to stop it from happening to someone else. | 就是不让其他人再遭遇这种事 |
[15:53] | What happened to Castle doesn’t give him the right | 发生在卡塞尔身上的事也无法给他 |
[15:54] | – to choose who lives and who dies. – No, it doesn’t. | -决定谁生谁死的权利 -的确 |
[15:57] | But you have to tally up the good someone’s done | 但你得结合一个人所做的好事 |
[15:59] | compared to the bad they’ve done, | 和他所做的坏事相比 |
[16:01] | and you see where they come out. | 就能得出结果了 |
[16:02] | He’s murdered a lot of people. He wants to murder Billy Russo. | 他杀了很多人 他想杀死比利·罗素 |
[16:04] | – Never anyone innocent. – Who decides who’s innocent? | -他从不杀无辜者 -谁来决定谁是无辜的 |
[16:10] | I’ve seen him risk his life without a second thought | 我见过他毫不犹豫地冒生命危险 |
[16:12] | to save women or kids. | 去拯救女人和小孩 |
[16:16] | So… | 那… |
[16:18] | What? He’s exempt because of some archaic idea of chivalry? | 所以呢 他因为怀有古典骑士精神就能得到豁免吗 |
[16:22] | No, he is exempt because | 不 他能得到豁免是因为 |
[16:23] | if Frank ever did the things Billy has done, | 如果弗兰克做了比利做过的那些事 |
[16:25] | he would feel like he was burning in hell. | 他会感到自己宛如在地狱中煎熬 |
[17:04] | Slow it down. Slow down. I paid for an hour. | 慢点 慢点 我买了一个钟头呢 |
[17:26] | You wanted molly. I called my guy. | 你想要摇头丸 我叫了我的毒贩子 |
[17:29] | I called my guy who delivers. | 我叫了给我送货的人 |
[17:35] | You’re not my guy. | 你不是我叫的毒贩子 |
[17:52] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[17:54] | Who the shit are you– | 你他妈是谁 |
[18:04] | Hi, Linda, it’s Curtis. | 琳达 我是科迪斯 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:09] | Hey, look, I think I’m on the mend, | 听着 我觉得我有在好转 |
[18:11] | but I’m still not feeling great. | 但我还是感觉不大好 |
[18:15] | Look, I’m telling you, whatever this is, nobody wants it. | 不管这是什么病 谁都不会想被传上的 |
[18:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[18:21] | Look, uh… Look… Yeah, I appreciate that. Look, I… | 听着 谢谢你 听着 我… |
[18:26] | And I’ll call you whenever I’m feeling up to it. | 我感觉好点了会给你打电话 |
[18:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[18:34] | Bravo. You even did the voice and everything. | 真棒 你的声音什么的都装得很像 |
[18:38] | – Shit. – She fall for that shit? | -该死 -她信了吗 |
[18:40] | – I just keep shoveling lies. – Atta boy. | -我只能一个接一个地撒谎 -好样的 |
[18:46] | – I told her I had some stomach thing? – Yup. | -我跟她说我胃不舒服 -嗯 |
[18:48] | The rampant shits. | 泻肚子 |
[18:51] | Nice. Nice. | 不错 不错 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Here. | 给 |
[18:57] | You know, this is the real world. | 这是现实世界 |
[18:59] | I’d like… I’d like it to be there when this is all done. | 希望这一切结束时候 它还存在 |
[19:05] | You know, most people don’t have a Frank Castle. | 大部分人没有弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[19:07] | They just pay their premiums and trust the system. | 他们只能支付保险 信任系统 |
[19:10] | You’re hilarious. | 你真搞笑 |
[19:19] | – Are we set? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[19:23] | Any back doors? | 有后门吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, there’s a tunnel. | 有条地下通道 |
[19:26] | That’s out by the parking lot there. | 通往那边的停车场 |
[19:28] | Every rat’s got a rat run. | 老鼠都有老鼠洞 |
[19:35] | – You ever heard of the Hashashin? – The Hasha-who? | -你听说过阿萨辛派吗 -阿萨什么 |
[19:39] | The Hashashin, the original cult of assassins. | 阿萨辛派 刺客的始祖 |
[19:42] | No. | 没有 |
[19:43] | During the Crusades, | 十字军东征期间 |
[19:44] | there was this dude who organized a bunch of fighters. | 有个人组织了一群战士 |
[19:47] | He used their desire to | 他利用他们 |
[19:48] | defend the Holy Land for his own vendettas. | 保卫圣地的意愿而帮助他自己复仇 |
[19:51] | He’d send them on suicide missions and shit. | 他会派他们去进行自杀任务之类的 |
[19:54] | He made them feel special, | 他让他们觉得自己很特别 |
[19:56] | fed them the finest foods, girls, drugs, all of that. | 给他们最好的食物 女人 毒品之类的 |
[20:01] | And the only way they can get it | 他们只有乖乖听他的话 |
[20:02] | is doing exactly what he told ’em. | 才能得到这一切 |
[20:05] | And that’s what Billy’s doing. | 比利的手段就像那样 |
[20:07] | These guys just want to be a part of something, | 这些人想要参与一番大事业 |
[20:08] | and Billy’s giving that to ’em. | 比利给了他们想要的 |
[20:11] | Now here you come, trying to go in there and take it all away. | 现在你来了 想要夺走这一切 |
[20:14] | They’re not gonna like that. | 他们肯定不乐意 |
[20:16] | They’re not gonna like it, Frank. | 他们不会乐意的 弗兰克 |
[20:17] | They’re gonna have to get over it. | 那他们只能接受这个事实了 |
[20:19] | Man, they’re just… ’bout 15 guys in there. | 伙计 他们…大概有十五个人 |
[20:22] | What? Fifteen guys who are doing just what Billy tells ’em. | 有十五个乖乖听比利话的人 |
[20:24] | – Nothing else. – In the end, he’s gonna be alone. | -绝对听话 -到最后 只会剩他一个 |
[20:27] | That’s the thing with Bill. | 比利就是这样 |
[20:29] | He’s always alone. | 他永远是一个人 |
[20:40] | Look, I don’t understand brotherhood. | 我不懂兄弟情谊 |
[20:45] | Do you know what brotherhood is? | 你知道兄弟情谊是什么吗 |
[20:50] | It’s a defense against your weakness. | 是用来保护你弱点的东西 |
[20:56] | It’s surrounding yourself with people as pathetic as you are. | 让你身边都是和你一样可悲的人 |
[21:04] | It’s just a way to avoid staring your own… | 这只是能让你躲避正视你自己… |
[21:07] | your own sins in the face. | 正视你的罪孽 |
[21:14] | Brotherhood is a hall of mirrors… | 兄弟情谊就像一排镜子 |
[21:16] | looking back at you, reflecting your own self back at you. | 看着你 倒映出你自己的样子 |
[21:27] | But there comes a time… | 但终究 |
[21:30] | you gotta smash the mirror… | 你需要砸碎镜子 |
[21:34] | and look inside and decide, “Who am I? | 看着空空的里面 决定”我到底是谁 |
[21:37] | What kind of man am I?” | 我到底是怎样的人” |
[21:47] | You gotta understand your own true nature. | 你要理解你自己的本质 |
[21:54] | And you gotta use it. | 好好利用 |
[21:57] | You gotta understand, really understand, what is… | 你要理解 真正地理解 你… |
[22:03] | that you have to change. | 你需要做什么改变 |
[22:07] | Who among us can look at themselves without shame? | 谁能问心无愧地直视自己 |
[22:22] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:25] | What’s that, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[22:30] | Get out. Go. Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[22:35] | Get out. Go. Get out of here. | 出去 滚出去 |
[22:39] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:55] | Party tonight! | 今晚派对 |
[23:11] | This goes as usual. | 和往常一样 |
[23:13] | They all get shit-faced by midnight. | 他们到了半夜都喝得烂醉 |
[23:17] | The girls leave by 2:00 A.M. | 女孩们凌晨两点会离开 |
[23:19] | They never stay. | 不会留下过夜 |
[23:41] | Let’s just hope he shows up. | 希望他会出现 |
[23:43] | Oh, he’ll show up. | 他会出现的 |
[23:45] | Every good commander needs his men to see him, | 每个好指挥官都需要自己的下属看到他 |
[23:48] | kiss the ring. | 亲吻他的戒指 |
[23:49] | Or they’ll get ideas of their own. | 不然他们就会有自己的想法 |
[23:53] | I’m gonna get into position. | 我要去就位了 |
[23:55] | You let me know as soon as those women are out of here, yeah? | 等女人们出去了你就告诉我 |
[23:59] | Billy shows up, you make the call. We get this done. | 比利出现就联络我 我们解决这一切 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:05] | You sure you’re all right with this, Curt? | 你确定你可以吗 科特 |
[24:08] | If anything happens to you… | 如果你出了什么事 |
[24:12] | I don’t know if I’ll be able to forgive myself. | 我不知道我会不会原谅我自己 |
[24:13] | Yeah, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:16] | Yeah, you don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 |
[24:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:25] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 别丢了性命 |
[24:31] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[24:47] | I love you, John. | 我爱你 约翰 |
[24:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:04] | My name isn’t John. | 我的名字不是约翰 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[25:11] | It’s Robert. | 我是罗伯特 |
[25:14] | I wasn’t a good man, Rebecca. | 我不是一个好人 丽贝卡 |
[25:18] | It feels wrong not telling you. | 我不该瞒着你 |
[25:23] | I don’t wanna keep nothin’ from my wife… | 我不想对我的妻子有任何隐瞒 |
[25:28] | if you would have me. | 如果你愿意接受我 |
[25:33] | And the man you were before, do you still feel like that man? | 你现在还觉得自己像以前的那个你吗 |
[25:36] | No. | 不 |
[25:38] | But you’re scared he’s still there? | 但你害怕他依然在 |
[25:41] | I’m scared he always will be. | 我害怕他永远会在 |
[25:44] | I hurt people because they were different. | 我曾因为别人和我不同而伤害别人 |
[25:48] | I hurt people for money. | 我曾为钱而伤害别人 |
[25:51] | For revenge. | 为了复仇 |
[25:54] | Every manner of sin, I’ve done it. Every one. | 每一种罪我都犯过 每一种 |
[25:59] | I’ve killed men, Rebecca. | 我杀过人 丽贝卡 |
[26:02] | And I did all those things because… | 我那么做只是因为… |
[26:05] | there was something inside of me that wouldn’t stop | 我内心中的冲动只有让鲜血溅满全世界 |
[26:09] | until the whole world was blood. | 才会停止 |
[26:13] | I was so lost. | 我太迷茫了 |
[26:16] | But now I’ve been found. | 但现在我被找到了 |
[26:19] | And you are loved. | 你被人爱着 |
[26:22] | Finish this. | 结束这一切 |
[26:28] | Come home to me. | 回到我身边 |
[26:41] | Did you always want to work with people like Billy? | 你一直想要治疗比利这样的人吗 |
[26:45] | When I was a kid, eight maybe, | 我小时候 八岁左右 |
[26:48] | I found an injured bird in our yard. | 我在院子里找到了一只受伤的小鸟 |
[26:52] | It had probably flown into one of our windows. | 可能是不小心撞到了我们家的窗户 |
[26:55] | So I took it inside, and my father said, | 于是我捧着它回家 我爸爸说 |
[26:59] | “That one is a lost cause.” | “这只鸟已经没希望了” |
[27:02] | And that broke my heart. | 这句话让我很心碎 |
[27:05] | How could anyone give up on a living thing? So… | 一个人怎么能放弃一个生灵呢 所以 |
[27:09] | I put it in a shoebox, and I brought it to bed with me. | 我把它放在鞋盒里 把它放在我的床上 |
[27:12] | I gave it water out of an eyedropper, | 用眼药水瓶给它喂水 |
[27:14] | and I talked to it all night. | 整晚和它说话 |
[27:17] | And that bird flew away a week later. | 那只鸟一星期后飞走了 |
[27:20] | Given enough care and love, | 只要给予足够的爱和关怀 |
[27:22] | even the most lost cause can thrive. | 就算最没有希望的也能焕发生机 |
[27:26] | I know it’s hard for you to believe | 我知道你很难相信 |
[27:28] | that Billy was worth saving, but I believe it. | 比利是值得拯救的 但是我相信 |
[27:30] | You think Billy was a victim of his shitty childhood? | 你觉得比利是悲惨童年的受害者吗 |
[27:33] | Children don’t get to choose. | 孩子们没得选 |
[27:35] | And the world is a cruel place. | 这个世界很残酷 |
[27:37] | Because men are cruel. | 因为人们就是很残酷 |
[27:39] | Billy wanted money and a corner office, | 比利曾经想要钱和地位 |
[27:41] | and he took out anyone who was in his way. | 他就干掉了所有阻碍他的人 |
[27:42] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[27:45] | You see people when they’re broken, when they’re in need of help. | 你能看到人们崩溃的时候 需要帮助的时候 |
[27:49] | But if you could see the world from where I’m standing, | 但如果你能站在我的立场上看待这个世界 |
[27:50] | you wouldn’t think he was worth saving. | 你就不会觉得他是值得拯救的 |
[27:53] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[27:55] | They almost never are. | 他们从来都不值得 |
[28:00] | Can I ask you a question about Billy? | 我能问你一个关于比利的问题吗 |
[28:04] | Sure. | 可以 |
[28:09] | Say I do it right… | 假设我成功了 |
[28:12] | Bring him to court. Put him in jail. | 让他受审 把他关进监狱 |
[28:15] | I’d want to see it in his eyes | 我想从他的眼中看到 |
[28:16] | that he knows I survived it all and he didn’t. | 他知道我活了下来 而他并没有 |
[28:21] | Is he even capable of understanding that? | 他能够理解这一切吗 |
[28:26] | I think the question is… | 我觉得问题是… |
[28:29] | will that be enough for you? | 你觉得那样够了吗 |
[28:32] | What’s an acceptable outcome for this story? | 这是你可以接受的结局吗 |
[28:36] | You need to answer this question honestly, | 你需要诚实地回答这个问题 |
[28:38] | or you will never find any peace. | 否则你根本无法得到安宁 |
[28:44] | After today… | 今天过后 |
[28:48] | I want him dead. | 我希望他死 |
[28:52] | But how does that make you any different | 那这样你跟比利 |
[28:53] | from someone like Billy? Or Frank? | 或者弗兰克有什么区别 |
[28:58] | These men for who killing is the answer to everything. | 对于这些人来说 杀戮就是一切的答案 |
[29:00] | Why will you find comfort in it any more than them? | 你为什么会跟他们一样觉得这样能让你安心呢 |
[29:05] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[29:06] | I got a PID on Billy. He just joined the party. | 我看到比利了 他刚加入了派对 |
[29:10] | You still good? | 你还好吧 |
[29:11] | What could go wrong? | 能有什么问题 |
[29:21] | You boys happy? | 你们开心了吧 |
[29:24] | – I said, “Is everybody happy?” – Yes! | -我问”大家开心了吗” -是的 |
[29:26] | – Hells yeah. – Like a pig in shit. | -没错 -就像掉进米缸的老鼠 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:30] | You should be. | 你们应该开心 |
[29:33] | We’re kings. | 我们是王 |
[29:35] | We own this city. | 我们拥有这座城市 |
[29:39] | And all I gave you was each other. | 我只是给了你们彼此 |
[29:43] | This. Us. | 这一切 我们 |
[29:45] | Eight of us started this. | 我们八个人开创了这一切 |
[29:49] | Four of us left: | 四个人离开了 |
[29:51] | Todd, Philip, | 还剩托德 菲利普 |
[29:55] | Jose and me. | 荷赛和我 |
[29:59] | Now, Bobby… | 波比 |
[30:02] | He was a Judas. He wanted more than everybody else. | 他是犹大 他想要更多 |
[30:06] | Thought that he was better than us. | 他以为自己比我们强 |
[30:10] | And I killed him for it. | 所以我杀了他 |
[30:15] | Now there’s another man that thinks that he’s better than us. | 现在又有一个认为自己比我们强的人 |
[30:20] | He killed another three of our brothers. | 他杀死了我们另外三个兄弟 |
[30:30] | The Punisher. | 惩罚者 |
[30:33] | A man just like us once. | 一个曾经和我们一样的人 |
[30:35] | My brother! | 我的兄弟 |
[30:39] | And then he gave me… | 然后他让我变成了… |
[30:43] | this. | 这样 |
[30:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:47] | Because he thinks that he is better than me, | 因为他觉得他比我强 |
[30:50] | that he has the right to judge me, to judge you, to kill you. | 他有权评判我 评判你们 杀死你们 |
[30:56] | But he’s not a cop. | 但他不是警察 |
[30:59] | He’s not a judge. | 他不是法官 |
[31:04] | He don’t care about no friendship, | 他根本不在乎友谊 |
[31:07] | no flag and no cause except his own. | 国家和正义 只在乎他自己 |
[31:10] | – Screw him! – He’s gonna get his. | -去他妈的 -他会付出代价 |
[31:13] | Now, in the spirit of what we have here, | 我们作为一个团队 |
[31:16] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会骗你们 |
[31:19] | My beef with this man… is personal. | 我跟这个人…是私人恩怨 |
[31:25] | And none of you needs to have any part of that. | 你们不需要参与进来 |
[31:29] | But he’s out there right now. | 但他就在外面 |
[31:32] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[31:34] | And he is arrogant enough to think | 而他非常自大 |
[31:37] | that he could come in here after me like a cat-five hurricane. | 以为能这样跟着我进来大闹一场 |
[31:40] | And he will kill any of you that stands between me and him. | 他会杀了挡在我和他之间的每个人 |
[31:45] | Let him try that shit. | 让他来试试 |
[31:47] | That’s what Valhalla means. | 这就是瓦尔哈拉的意义 |
[31:50] | You built this. We got you. | 这是你创立的 我们会保护你 |
[31:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:54] | See, I don’t want it to be about just me. | 我不想让这仅仅是为了我 |
[31:58] | It has to be about any of us, all of us. | 要为了我们每个人 所有人 |
[32:05] | He is just a man alone, but we… | 他只是一个人 但我们 |
[32:09] | we got something more. | 我们有更多 |
[32:14] | Easy words. | 说得轻松 |
[32:16] | But are we to die for what we’re building here? Hmm? | 但我们愿意誓死守护我们创立的一切吗 |
[32:20] | It would be easy to kill him. | 杀死他很简单 |
[32:24] | But I want more than that. | 但我想要的不仅是那样 |
[32:26] | I have more than that planned for this man. | 我为他安排了更多 |
[32:30] | I need him to understand! | 我要他明白 |
[32:37] | But I need you. | 但我需要你们 |
[32:41] | I need all of you with me… | 我要你们所有人和我一起 |
[32:47] | to deliver it. | 让他明白 |
[33:43] | – There. Take ’em home. – Okay. | -给 送她们回家 -好 |
[33:46] | – The others? – Right where you wanted ’em. | -其他人呢 -待在你吩咐过的地方 |
[33:49] | – Hey, what’s the plan here, Billy? – Don’t worry about it. | -有什么计划 比利 -不用担心 |
[34:28] | Do you know anyone who is really happy? | 你认识真正快乐的人吗 |
[34:32] | Isn’t that what keeps you in business? | 你不正是因此才有客户吗 |
[34:35] | It’s not in our natures. | 我们的天性就不快乐 |
[34:38] | Take the prettiest girl, and she’ll say she’s too short. Or… | 最漂亮的女孩 会说自己太矮了 或者 |
[34:43] | the best-looking guy, and he’ll say he’s too skinny. | 最帅气的人 会说自己太瘦了 |
[34:46] | A genius worries about his physique. | 天才会担心自己的身材 |
[34:49] | A priest questions his faith. | 牧师会质疑自己的信仰 |
[34:52] | A soldier doubts his courage. | 士兵会怀疑自己的勇气 |
[34:55] | I think if there is a hell, that’s what it would be… | 我想如果真的有地狱 就是这样的 |
[34:59] | an eternity spent facing our own failings. | 无尽地面对我们的失败 |
[35:17] | “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.” | “我们内心的魔鬼将这个世界变成了地狱” |
[35:24] | And so you force yourself to | 于是你逼迫你自己 |
[35:25] | do a job that is incompatible with your feelings. | 做和你的情感相悖的工作 |
[35:31] | Billy Russo chases power | 比利·罗素追逐权力 |
[35:33] | because he fears that he is worthless and unlovable. | 因为他害怕自己没有价值 得不到爱 |
[35:38] | Frank Castle, | 弗兰克·卡塞尔 |
[35:39] | he does terrible things, | 他会做很可怕的事 |
[35:41] | but he still wants to believe he is good. | 但他还是想相信自己是好人 |
[35:44] | So what’s yours? | 那你的呢 |
[35:48] | What’s your hell? | 你的地狱呢 |
[35:50] | I believe, despite all evidence to the contrary, that… | 我相信 虽然一切都指向不可能 但是 |
[35:56] | one day I will free one of you from yours. | 我总有一天能将其中一人从你们的地狱中解救出来 |
[36:15] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[37:41] | Russo! | 罗素 |
[37:47] | How does it feel, Frank? | 感觉怎么样 弗兰克 |
[37:50] | You think I wouldn’t know you were coming? | 你以为我不知道你要来吗 |
[37:54] | Where are you, Bill? | 你在哪里 比尔 |
[37:56] | I am you, Frank! | 我就是你 弗兰克 |
[37:57] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里 |
[38:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:13] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[39:19] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[39:26] | You should have stayed in your hole. | 你就不该钻出来 |
[39:30] | You want to end this, Frank? | 你想结束这一切吗 弗兰克 |
[39:34] | This pain is only temporary. | 疼痛只是暂时的 |
[39:44] | Break him. | 揍他 |
[39:52] | Break him and then finish him. | 揍他 再了结他 |
[40:03] | Move! Move! Move! | 上 上 上 |
[40:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:04] | Back off! | 后退 |
[41:06] | I don’t wanna have to kill you guys! | 我不想杀死你们 |
[41:10] | This doesn’t have to happen! | 没必要变成这样的 |
[41:12] | We’re all the same! | 我们都是一样的 |
[41:24] | Next time, I’m shooting to kill. | 下一次我就得要你们的命了 |
[41:26] | Get your asses out of here! | 赶紧滚 |
[41:38] | Enough. Enough, man. | 够了 够了 伙计 |
[41:48] | Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[41:50] | Just stay with me. I got you, all right? Come on. | 坚持住 我会帮你 好吗 |
[41:54] | Don’t let me die. | 别让我死 |
[41:55] | I’m doing my best, buddy, okay? You got a name? | 我会尽力的 伙计 你叫什么 |
[41:58] | – Philip. – Philip, look at me. Keep your eyes on me. | -菲利普 -菲利普 看着我 看着我 |
[42:06] | Take him down! | 干掉他 |
[42:28] | Russo! | 罗素 |
[43:20] | Stay with me now. Stay with me now. All right? | 坚持住 坚持住 好吗 |
[43:23] | Keep breathing. Keep breathing. Keep breathing. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[43:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[43:41] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[43:43] | Anytime. I mean it. | 随时欢迎你 |
[43:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[44:14] | I know how to break Castle. | 我知道如何击溃卡塞尔了 |
[44:15] | No! | 不 |
[44:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[44:19] | Take away the one thing he has left. | 夺走他唯一剩余的东西 |
[44:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[44:26] | The idea that he is somehow better than you. | 他认为他比你好的念头 |
[44:28] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不 |
[44:33] | That he’s good. | 他是好人 |
[44:41] | Billy! | 比利 |
[44:44] | No, no, no! No! No! No! | 不不不 不不不 |
[44:50] | Police! Get down! | 警察 趴下 |
[44:54] | Get down, or I will shoot you down! | 趴下 不然我就开枪了 |
[44:56] | Drop the gun! Drop it now! | 放下枪 放下 |
[44:59] | Down, or I will shoot you down! | 趴下 不然我就开枪了 |
[45:02] | Drop that gun! Drop it now! | 放下枪 快放下 |
[45:05] | I will shoot you! Down on your knees, now! | 我要开枪了 跪下 |
[45:08] | Drop that gun! Drop it now! Down on your knees, now! | 放下枪 跪下 快点 |