时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | No! | 不 |
[00:54] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[00:56] | He’s a mess. | 很差 |
[00:57] | He’s got multiple lacerations to the face, torso, arms and legs. | 面部 躯干 四肢有多处割伤 |
[01:01] | He’s lost a lot of blood. Can’t even guess the internal injuries. | 失血过多 不知道内伤的情况 |
[01:07] | No! | 不 |
[01:11] | What the hell happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:13] | He killed a bunch of people. | 他杀了很多人 |
[01:15] | That’s what he does. | 他就是这种人 |
[01:18] | Somebody might have returned the favor. | 可能有人好好回报了他 |
[01:22] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 |
[01:32] | No! | 不 |
[01:38] | – Can someone remove these cuffs? – The cuffs stay on. | -手铐能摘掉吗 -不能 |
[01:40] | – I need two bags of saline. – Got it. | -我需要两袋生理盐水 -给你 |
[01:43] | BP’s 80 over 50. | 血压80/50 |
[01:44] | Resting heart rate is 120. Give me 50 micrograms of phentermine. | 静息心率120次 给我50微克芬特明 |
[01:47] | Someone close these curtains, please. Surgery prep. | 来个人把帘子拉上 准备动手术 |
[03:14] | Amy, it’s Curtis. | 艾米 我是科迪斯 |
[03:26] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪 |
[03:30] | Curtis. | 科迪斯 |
[03:32] | Curtis, where is he? | 他在哪 科迪斯 |
[03:34] | What happened? Are… Hey, are you hurt? | 怎么回事 你受伤了 |
[03:38] | Curtis. | 科迪斯 |
[03:43] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 没死 |
[03:47] | Okay, well, then why is he– | 那他为什么 |
[03:49] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[03:51] | Frank went in there, and the shit hit the fan– | 弗兰克进去了 里面乱成一片 |
[03:53] | Okay, so what? You just left him there? | 然后呢 你就把他扔在里面 |
[03:57] | The police got him. | 他被警察抓住了 |
[04:00] | They put him in an ambulance. | 把他送上了救护车 |
[04:04] | That’s… | 那 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 还好 |
[04:08] | How bad? I mean, was he walking? Was he… | 很严重吗 他还能走路吗 |
[04:12] | – Curtis, what happened to him? – I don’t know. | -科迪斯 他怎么了 -不知道 |
[04:14] | – Was it Billy? – I don’t know. | -是比利吗 -不知道 |
[04:16] | Well, you must know something. | 你总得知道点什么吧 |
[04:18] | I know I killed a man and shot others. That’s what I know. | 我杀了一个人 还打倒了其他人 我只知道这些 |
[04:23] | I’ve held men as they were dying, many men… | 我见过很多濒死的人 |
[04:27] | but never one that I put there myself, | 那些人都不是我杀的 |
[04:29] | not one with my bullet still in him. | 我从来没有亲手杀过人 |
[04:34] | I never realized how different it would feel. | 我从来不知道这种感觉是不一样的 |
[04:49] | With our rock-bottom prices and 100 percent financing… | 我们的经济跌到了谷底 |
[04:53] | …known as the Punisher was arrested today | 惩罚者今日在皇后区的 |
[04:56] | in what appears to be a massive shoot-out | 一间仓库中的 |
[04:58] | at a warehouse in Queens. | 激烈枪战后被捕 |
[04:59] | Reports are coming in of several fatalities. | 据报多人死亡 |
[05:02] | Castle was taken into police custody | 卡塞尔被警方拘捕 |
[05:04] | and is being treated for injuries at Sacred Saints Hospital. | 现于圣徒医院接受治疗 |
[05:07] | No further details about the incident | 目前尚无更多关于 |
[05:09] | or his condition are available at– | 其身体状况和事件的具体信息 |
[05:13] | We have to get him out. | 我们得救他出来 |
[05:15] | – Now. – Amy, don’t. | -现在就去 -艾米 不行 |
[05:16] | Look, if he’s at the hospital, that means he’s hurt. | 如果他在医院 那他就受了伤 |
[05:19] | Forget the cops. | 别管警察了 |
[05:20] | Curtis, every hit man in town | 科迪斯 城里的 |
[05:22] | is gonna go after that five million. | 每一个杀手都想要那五百万 |
[05:23] | We have to help him. | 我们要帮他 |
[05:24] | Amy, helping him is what put us here. | 艾米 我们就是因为帮他才变成这样 |
[05:28] | And what are we gonna do, huh? | 你要怎么办 |
[05:29] | Run down to the hospital with guns blazing to bust him out? | 冲进医院 大杀一通然后把他救出来 |
[05:33] | It’s done. | 这事到此为止 |
[05:37] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[05:41] | So that’s it, huh? | 就这样吗 |
[05:43] | That’s all you’re gonna do? | 你打算就这样吗 |
[05:46] | I’m gonna take a shower. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我先去洗个澡 我打算就这样了 |
[07:05] | And you are loved. | 有人爱你 |
[07:08] | Finish this. | 结束这一切 |
[07:10] | Come home to me. | 回家吧 |
[07:25] | Pilgrim residence. | 朝圣者居所 |
[07:27] | – Eliza. – Hello, John. | -伊莱莎 -约翰 |
[07:32] | Could I speak with Rebecca, please? | 我能和丽贝卡说话吗 |
[07:33] | I’ve missed her previous calls. | 我没接到她打的电话 |
[07:35] | Yes, we’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们一直想联系你 |
[07:38] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:41] | Rebecca’s resting right now, John, | 丽贝卡现在正在休息 约翰 |
[07:43] | but if you stay by the phone… | 但是如果你先别挂电话 |
[07:45] | Then who just called me? | 那刚刚谁给我打的电话 |
[07:47] | That was me. | 是我 |
[07:49] | I promised Rebecca I’d try and get hold of you. | 我答应丽贝卡要联系上你 |
[07:53] | She was worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[07:56] | – We all were. – Yeah, well, um… | -我们都很担心你 -那个 |
[07:59] | I’m all right. | 我还好 |
[08:01] | Stay by the phone then, John. | 别挂电话 约翰 |
[08:04] | I will. I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[08:07] | Are you all right, John? | 你还好吗 约翰 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I just need to hear her voice. | 我想听听她的声音 |
[08:20] | Being away makes you understand | 出门在外才会意识到 |
[08:22] | you’re not as strong as you think. | 我并没有想象中那么坚强 |
[08:26] | I’ll wait. | 我在这等着 |
[08:28] | All right, John. | 好的 约翰 |
[08:57] | Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345. | 伤害预防协调 呼叫2345 |
[09:00] | Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345. | 伤害预防协调 呼叫2345 |
[09:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:05] | Ma’am, this area is restricted. Hospital staff and police only. | 女士 该区仅限医院员工和警方人员进入 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I’m Karen Page. I work with Nelson and Murdock. | 我是凯伦·佩吉 我在尼尔森-默多克律所工作 |
[09:12] | They’re Mr. Castle’s lawyers of record. | 他们是卡塞尔先生的律师 |
[09:15] | I have strict orders. | 上头的命令很严 |
[09:17] | All right. | 那好 |
[09:18] | Uh, Officer Smith, | 史密斯警官 |
[09:21] | you know what else is strict? | 你知道还有什么东西很严吗 |
[09:22] | The Bill of Rights. | 《权利法案》 |
[09:24] | Especially the Sixth Amendment, | 尤其是第六修正案 |
[09:25] | which establishes a defendant’s right | 该修正案规定了被告有权利 |
[09:26] | to the assistance of counsel. | 寻求法律帮助 |
[09:29] | Furthermore, neither the federal nor the state government | 此外 联邦政府和州政府都不得 |
[09:31] | may deprive a person of their legal rights. That’s due process. | 剥夺个人的合法权利 这是正当程序 |
[09:36] | Look, the only reason that I’m saying this | 听着 我跟你说这些 |
[09:37] | is so that you realize that | 是为了告诉你 |
[09:38] | by keeping me from conferring with my client, | 如果你阻止我和我的当事人交谈 |
[09:41] | we’re risking a mistrial and | 就很有可能会面临审判无效 |
[09:42] | Frank Castle walking free. | 和弗兰克·卡塞尔无罪释放的风险 |
[09:44] | Now, I am sure that your coworkers at the precinct | 我确信你在分局的同事们 |
[09:47] | would not appreciate that, now would they? | 不会喜欢这样的 是吗 |
[09:50] | No, I guess not. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[09:54] | All right, just go. Just go. | 好吧 进去 进去 |
[09:56] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 超级感谢 |
[09:59] | She’s good. It’s his lawyer. | 她可以进 是他的律师 |
[11:23] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[11:30] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:35] | It’s kind of familiar, isn’t it? | 这场景有些熟悉 对吧 |
[11:40] | So, um… | 那个 |
[11:44] | I watched the news. | 我看了新闻 |
[11:47] | I’m assuming this has something to do with Billy Russo. | 我猜这和比利·罗素有关吧 |
[11:52] | What? Did he… see you coming? | 怎么了 他 他知道你会出现吗 |
[11:59] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[12:02] | You should walk away. | 你别管了 |
[12:06] | What? You think you can scare me off that easy? | 是吗 你觉得这么容易就能吓跑我吗 |
[12:10] | You know better than that. | 你知道不可能的 |
[12:13] | Besides, I don’t really think you want me to go. | 再说了 我觉得你不想让我走 |
[12:17] | Look, it’s a… | 听着 这 |
[12:19] | It’s a tough situation. | 现在形势很严峻 |
[12:20] | It’s nothing we haven’t dealt with before. | 这不是我们没见过的 |
[12:23] | We just have to figure out what to do about it. | 我们只要想好对策就行了 |
[12:28] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[12:32] | Karen… I killed three women. | 凯伦 我杀了那三个女人 |
[12:42] | Maybe I could help. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[12:47] | Yeah, you’re not gonna fix this. | 你办不到的 |
[12:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what you did. | 没关系 你做了什么都不重要 |
[12:55] | It doesn’t change how I feel about you. | 这不能改变我对你的态度 |
[12:59] | It should. | 应该会的 |
[13:02] | It doesn’t. | 并没有 |
[13:28] | Make sure you tag all those, | 确保标记好每个证据 |
[13:29] | and make sure nobody goes up there, indefinitely. | 不准让任何人上去 |
[13:32] | Special Agent in Charge Madani. | 主管特工马达尼 |
[13:36] | Quite something, huh? | 难以置信 是吧 |
[13:37] | – Thanks for letting me in. – Well, I wanted you to see this. | -谢谢你放我进来 -我想让你看看 |
[13:39] | See what all your bullshit led to. | 看看你的鬼话导致了什么后果 |
[13:42] | It seems Castle forgot his code, huh? | 看起来卡塞尔忘记他的行动准则了 |
[13:45] | Castle came in via an underground tunnel. | 卡塞尔是从地下隧道进来 |
[13:48] | We found a ton of evidence… and some dead bodies. | 我们发现了一堆证据 和一些死人 |
[13:52] | Castle took out several men wearing masks just like this one. | 卡塞尔干掉了一些戴这样面具的人 |
[13:58] | Well, we both know someone else who wore a mask like that. | 我们都知道还有其他人会戴这种面具 |
[14:02] | Castle came here after Russo. | 卡塞尔是跟着罗素到这里了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, probably. But the weird thing is, | 可能是 但奇怪的是 |
[14:07] | it looks like they knew he was coming and they didn’t kill him. | 貌似他们知道他要来 并没有杀他 |
[14:09] | We found rock salt, rubber bullets. | 我们发现盐岩 橡胶子弹 |
[14:13] | Castle is beat half to death. | 卡塞尔被打得半死 |
[14:18] | Russo wanted Castle to suffer. | 罗素想要卡塞尔受苦 |
[14:21] | I don’t give a damn what any of them wanted. | 我不在乎他们想要什么 |
[14:23] | I’ve got three dead women | 我这里有三具女尸 |
[14:24] | who had nothing to with any of this shit. | 她们跟这些屁事一点关系没有 |
[14:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[14:45] | There was three dead unarmed women laying there. | 三个手无寸铁的女人就躺在这里 |
[14:49] | Shot to hell. | 被枪射死 |
[14:51] | Their bodies are on the way to the hospital morgue right now. | 她们的尸体正在送往医院停尸房 |
[14:53] | Castle came up here like a madman | 卡塞尔就像个疯子 |
[14:56] | and shot the shit out of this place. | 把这里射得稀烂 |
[14:59] | Best guess is Russo was up here using the women for cover, | 最有可能的是罗素利用这些女人当掩护 |
[15:02] | and Castle just… | 而卡塞尔居然 |
[15:04] | – shot right through ’em. – No, that’s not how Frank operates. | -直接打死她们 -不 弗兰克不会这么做 |
[15:08] | We arrested him standing over their bodies | 我们逮捕他时 他就站在这些尸体旁边 |
[15:10] | with the gun still in his hand. | 手里还握着枪 |
[15:12] | Now, he may not have planned on it, but he did it. | 这也许不在他计划之中 但他确实这么做了 |
[15:16] | And he ain’t saying different. | 他也没有否认 |
[15:21] | What is he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[15:23] | – He ain’t saying shit. – But nothing about Russo? | -什么都没说 -也没说罗素的事吗 |
[15:24] | About what happened? About where Billy might be? | 没说事情的经过吗 比利的大概所在之处 |
[15:30] | How you feeling right now, Dinah? | 现在你感觉如何 迪娜 |
[15:37] | Awful. | 糟糕 |
[15:41] | Sick. | 恶心 |
[15:45] | Does that make you happy? | 你开心了吗 |
[15:52] | Would you let me talk to him? | 你能让我跟他谈谈吗 |
[15:54] | – Why would I do that? – He might speak to me. | -我为何要这样做 -他可能会跟我谈谈 |
[15:59] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[16:01] | – Get your story straight? – Okay, I guess I deserve that. | -让你们串供吗 -你这么说我活该 |
[16:04] | Maybe I could get him to give us Russo. | 也许我能让他把罗素的信息给我们 |
[16:06] | We could finish this once and for all. | 我们可以彻底地解决这件事 |
[16:08] | – And you’ll give Russo to me? – Yes. You have my word. | -你会把罗素交给我吗 -会 我保证 |
[16:19] | What the hell? Can’t hurt. | 算了 反正也没坏处 |
[16:23] | I’ll call the hospital, tell ’em to let you in. | 我给医院打电话 让他们放你进 |
[16:38] | Hey, sleepyhead. | 瞌睡虫 |
[16:41] | Hi. | 早上好呀 |
[17:09] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:11] | Wait… It’s okay. | 别慌 没事的 |
[17:12] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[17:14] | What’s that all about, huh? | 刚刚是怎么了 |
[17:16] | This dream is always the goddamn same. | 永远都是同一个该死的梦 |
[17:20] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[17:29] | We just loved doing that. | 我们就喜欢那样 |
[17:34] | Maria and the kids… | 玛丽亚和孩子们 |
[17:38] | They’re there, but I can’t reach ’em. You know, I… | 她们就在那里 我却够不着她们 |
[17:44] | I can’t tell them that the monster’s coming. | 我不能告诉她们怪物要来了 |
[17:49] | Day they died, I told Maria that I was done, | 她们死的那天 我告诉玛丽亚我不做了 |
[17:53] | that I wasn’t going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[17:57] | I’d just got home the night before. | 我前一天晚上才到家 |
[18:01] | And when I woke up, I saw her face. It just came at me. | 然后我醒来 看见她的脸 就在我眼前 |
[18:04] | But, like, the second it did, I knew… | 那一刻 我就知道 |
[18:08] | it was right. | 那是对的 |
[18:16] | It was like this… | 就好像 |
[18:17] | this weight got… got lifted off my shoulders, you know? | 我肩膀上的重担被卸去了 |
[18:21] | For both of us, you know? She knew it was right. | 对于我们都是 她知道这是对的 |
[18:22] | The kids, too. | 孩子们也知道 |
[18:24] | I was just ready, you know? It was time. | 我准备好了 是时候了 |
[18:27] | I just… I wanted to be with them. | 我只想陪伴他们 |
[18:30] | But that day, we went to that park, | 但那天 我们去了那个公园 |
[18:32] | and the kids were too old for that stupid carousel, | 孩子们都大了 不该玩什么旋转木马 |
[18:34] | but that day they just laughed, you know? | 但那天 他们都在笑 |
[18:39] | They were laughing. | 他们都在笑 |
[18:41] | We were all laughing like idiots. And then… | 我们都笑得像傻子 |
[18:45] | And that laughter, it stuck with me, you know? | 那笑声 留在了我脑海里 |
[18:49] | After I lost them, it would just… | 我失去他们后 |
[18:52] | It would echo, you know? It was… | 脑子里还会回荡那笑声 |
[18:54] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[18:55] | And it wasn’t just in my dreams. It was, like… | 不光是在我梦里 |
[18:58] | It was in my heart, you know? And I just… | 还在我心里 |
[19:00] | I wanted to hold onto it. | 我想抓住它 |
[19:01] | I wanted to live in it and just hear that laughter, but… | 我想活在其中 听到那笑声 |
[19:06] | Thing is, I can’t hear it anymore. | 问题是 我现在听不到 |
[19:09] | It’s all I had. It’s gone. It’s gone. | 那是我仅剩的 但现在没了 |
[19:13] | You know, and all I have is… | 我只剩下 |
[19:16] | the looks on their faces | 子弹穿透他们身体后 |
[19:17] | after the bullets ripped through their bodies. | 他们脸上的表情 |
[19:19] | You see, the thing is, Karen, is they had time, yeah? | 问题是 凯伦 他们没马上死 |
[19:22] | They didn’t die straight away. They had time. | 他们没直接死掉 他们还活了一会儿 |
[19:26] | My son, Frankie, you know, he… | 我儿子 弗兰基 |
[19:29] | he tried to be brave, he tried to fight, but… | 他还想强撑勇敢 努力活下来 但 |
[19:32] | My daughter, too. They just looked at me like… | 我女儿也是 他们看着我 |
[19:36] | like, “Why, Daddy?” | 好像在问”为什么 爸爸” |
[19:38] | They didn’t understand. Like, “Why? Why?” | 他们不明白 “为什么” |
[19:41] | I think about those women, you know? | 我在想那些女人 |
[19:45] | What were their faces like, you know? | 她们的表情会是什么样 |
[19:46] | What were they thinking about when my bullets, | 她们当时在想什么 当我的子弹 |
[19:48] | my bullshit, when it… | 我干的混蛋事 |
[19:50] | ripped right through them and ended everything they had– | 穿透了她们的身体 带走了她们的一切 |
[19:52] | Frank, no, you didn’t know. | 弗兰克 你不知道 |
[19:53] | You didn’t know they were there. | 你不知道她们在 |
[19:54] | It’s not that I didn’t know, Karen. | 不是我不知道 凯伦 |
[19:58] | I didn’t care. I didn’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:02] | Right then, I would’ve killed anything that got in my way. | 当时 我会杀了任何挡我路的东西 |
[20:09] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道那意味着什么吧 |
[20:14] | Now I’m the monster. | 现在我是怪物了 |
[20:19] | If any of those pieces of shit that I killed, | 如果我杀的那些混蛋 |
[20:21] | if they deserved to die… | 如果他们活该去死 |
[20:24] | so do I. | 那我也是 |
[20:49] | …nurse to the ER, stat. | 护士请马上前往急诊室 |
[20:51] | Any available cardiac care nurse to the ER, stat. | 有空的心脏护理护士 请马上前往急诊室 |
[20:59] | Afternoon, Officer. | 下午好 警官 |
[21:00] | Dr. Mason sent me down | 梅森医生叫我来 |
[21:01] | to perform a neurological exam on, uh, Frank Castle. | 为弗兰克·卡塞尔进行神经检查 |
[21:06] | – Is he down here? – Yeah. | -他在这里吗 -是的 |
[21:09] | You look too young to be a nurse, | 你看上去做护士太年轻了吧 |
[21:10] | if you don’t mind me saying. | 如果你不介意我这么说 |
[21:12] | Mind? No, of course not. Why would I mind? | 怎么会介意呢 当然不 |
[21:15] | But I am registered and everything. | 但我是注册护士 |
[21:18] | – Mary Morrison. – All right, got ya. | -玛丽·莫里森 -好吧 |
[21:22] | So, this guy, is he dangerous or something? | 这家伙 他很危险吗 |
[21:25] | Nah. He’s beat to shit. | 不 他被打得半死 |
[21:27] | And he’s cuffed, but– | 还铐着呢 |
[21:28] | Right. What’s he gonna do, right? | 是啊 他还能怎么样 |
[21:31] | With all you guys here to protect me? | 还有你们保护我呢 |
[21:35] | Now, can I get this done, please? | 我可以去做检查了吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah, you can go. Come on. | 嗯 去吧 |
[21:46] | She’s good. | 她没事 |
[21:53] | You need to leave. | 你得出去了 |
[21:54] | I’m here to perform an exam, and he has to get naked. | 我是来做检查的 他得脱衣服 |
[21:57] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[21:58] | – What? You know her? – Who are you? | -怎么 你认识她吗 -你是谁 |
[22:01] | Uh, I’m Karen Page, | 我是凯伦·佩吉 |
[22:03] | and I’m guessing that you’re not a nurse. Who are you? | 我猜你不是个护士吧 你是谁 |
[22:07] | – Frank? – Nobody. She’s nobody. | -弗兰克 -不是谁 她不是谁 |
[22:09] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 是啊 |
[22:10] | I’m the nobody who came to get you out. | 我是来救你走的”不是谁” |
[22:12] | – God damn it. – Thanks a bunch. | -该死 -多谢了 |
[22:14] | You look awful. | 你看上去好糟糕 |
[22:16] | Can you, like, move or anything? | 你能动吗 |
[22:18] | No? Well, it doesn’t matter. You’re gonna have to. | 不能吗 没关系 反正不用你动 |
[22:21] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[22:24] | Listen to me, Frank. | 听我说 弗兰克 |
[22:25] | We have to get out of here before they come. | 我们得在他们来之前离开 |
[22:27] | – You need to leave now. – Who’s “they”? | -你得马上走了 -“他们”是谁 |
[22:29] | “They” is every hit man in New York. | “他们”是全纽约的杀手 |
[22:31] | There’s a five million dollar bounty on our heads, | 有针对我们的五百万悬赏 |
[22:33] | and it’s pretty easy to collect with you cuffed to a bed. | 你被铐在床上 这赏很好领 |
[22:35] | – Is that true? – Are you kidding me? | -是真的吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[22:37] | Well, shit. Looks like the gang’s all here. | 哎呦 看来人都到齐了 |
[22:40] | – Karen. – Dinah. | -凯伦 -迪娜 |
[22:41] | Madani, you need to get her out of here. All right? | 马达尼 你快带她走 |
[22:43] | She’s in danger. She needs to be protected. | 她有危险 她需要保护 |
[22:44] | Is this from the man in the black hat again? | 又是躲着那个黑帽男吗 |
[22:47] | No, apparently they need protection | 不 据说他们需要躲着 |
[22:48] | from every hit man in New York. | 全纽约的杀手 |
[22:49] | Or so she says. Whoever she is. | 至少是她说的 不管她是谁 |
[22:51] | She is Frank’s new little helper. | 她是弗兰克的新跟班 |
[22:53] | You should watch your purse with her. | 你在她身边得留心自己的包 |
[22:54] | Look, why are hit men after you? | 为什么杀手要找你们 |
[22:56] | It’s a long story. I don’t– | 说来话长 |
[22:57] | God. She’ll tell you the whole thing once you get out of here. | 天呐 等你们出去了 她再告诉你们 |
[23:00] | It is not safe for you to be here. | 你在这里不安全的 |
[23:02] | Well, I’m not leaving without you. | 没有你我不会走的 |
[23:04] | Can’t you just, like, I don’t know, | 你不能 |
[23:06] | wave your stupid badge around or something? Get him out? | 挥挥你的警徽 带他走吗 |
[23:08] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:10] | Well, he’s gonna get killed either here or in jail. | 他会被杀的 不是在这儿 就是在监狱里 |
[23:12] | Either one, he doesn’t deserve. | 不管怎样 他都不该落得那下场 |
[23:13] | Will you please help me get him out? | 求你了 能帮我带他出去吗 |
[23:15] | I wanna help, but we can’t just walk him out like this. | 我想帮忙 但我们也不能就这么带他出去 |
[23:18] | Didn’t I ask you to stay with Curtis? Did I say that? | 我不是叫你留在科迪斯身边吗 |
[23:21] | – What did I say to you? – Madani. | -我怎么说的 -马达尼 |
[23:22] | How’s our boy doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:25] | I see you, Dinah… | 我看到你了 迪娜 |
[23:30] | …no matter how many locks you put on your door. | 不管你在门上加多少锁 |
[23:33] | And I see Frank, | 我也看到弗兰克了 |
[23:34] | no matter how many cops you surround him with. | 不管你在他身边安排多少警察 |
[23:39] | Are you gonna visit him every day? | 你要每天去看他吗 |
[23:42] | Like you visited me? | 就像你来看我那样 |
[23:45] | So why don’t you come down here, Billy? Join the party? | 你怎么不过来呢 比利 也来加入派对 |
[23:49] | Can he hear me? | 他听得到吗 |
[23:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:54] | How’s it feel, Frankie? | 感觉怎么样 弗兰基 |
[23:58] | To be locked up in a cage like an animal? | 像动物一般被囚在笼子里 |
[24:03] | To be confined to a room | 被关在一个房间里 |
[24:05] | with nothing but your miserable thoughts to comfort you? | 只有你痛苦的念头能安抚你 |
[24:09] | Nothing temporary about that pain. | 这痛苦不是暂时的 |
[24:12] | It’s like a waking death. | 这是种清醒死亡状态 |
[24:15] | Like you’re burning in hell. Yeah. | 就像在地狱里煎熬 嗯 |
[24:19] | Yeah, you’re your own devil now, Frankie boy. | 你现在是自己内心的魔鬼了 弗兰基 |
[24:24] | And you are no better than me. | 你并不比我强 |
[24:27] | Are you done, Bill? | 你说完了吗 比尔 |
[24:28] | No, you, you’re done! | 不 是你完了 |
[24:33] | And every day, you’ll remember | 每天 你都会记得 |
[24:34] | that I’m the one that put you there. | 是我让你变成了这样 |
[24:37] | Isn’t that just how it goes? | 不就是这样吗 |
[24:42] | I win, Frank. | 我赢了 弗兰克 |
[24:45] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[25:09] | You put him exactly where we planned. | 你让他落入了我们计划好的境地 |
[25:11] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[25:16] | Sometimes that’s just not enough. | 有时候这还是不够 |
[25:18] | What else is there? I thought this is what you wanted? | 还有什么 我以为这就是你想要的 |
[25:23] | Well, the thing about getting what you wanted is that… | 得到你想要的的问题在于 |
[25:27] | sometimes it’s a disappointment. | 有时候这让人失望 |
[25:29] | The getting it is the thing. | 获得它的过程是你所追求的 |
[25:30] | And then afterwards, you feel kinda… | 而得到后 你会觉得 |
[25:34] | hollow. | 空虚 |
[25:37] | I wanted to make you happy… | 我想让你开心 |
[25:39] | to find some release so we could move forward. | 获得一些解脱 这样我们可以向前看 |
[25:42] | But I guess I’m not getting what I want either. | 但看来我也得不到我想要的 |
[25:46] | It was a dark thing… that we did. | 我们做的事 很黑暗 |
[26:01] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[26:03] | I mean, those women, they’re… they’re dead because of you. | 那些女人 她们因你而死 |
[26:11] | I didn’t know them. | 我不认识她们 |
[26:16] | They died hard, Krista. | 她们死得很惨 克里斯塔 |
[26:24] | Are you blaming me for… | 你是在怪我… |
[26:31] | I’m afraid that one day you will blame me. | 我担心有一天你会怪我 |
[26:38] | You wanted to know how to get Castle where you wanted him. | 你想知道要怎么让卡塞尔伤得最狠 |
[26:43] | I did that. For you. For us. | 我做到了 为你 为我们 |
[26:47] | I’d do anything for us to be happy. | 我愿不惜一切 让我们幸福 |
[26:53] | I think we both deserve to be happy together. | 我觉得我们都有权一起获得幸福 |
[27:01] | But we need to leave before they find you. | 但我们得在他们找到你之前离开 |
[27:03] | The police still want you. | 警察还在通缉你 |
[27:06] | And we have to go and leave everything we’ve done behind. | 我们得走了 把我们做的一切抛在脑后 |
[27:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:18] | Are you sure that you want to give up | 你确定你想放弃 |
[27:21] | everything that you’ve built? | 你所建立的一切 |
[27:23] | Everything that you worked so hard for? | 你为之努力的一切 |
[27:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:31] | For me? | 为了我 |
[27:34] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[27:40] | I’m saying… | 我的意思是 |
[27:45] | I’m saying it’s not too late. | 我的意思是 还不太迟 |
[27:48] | Nobody knows who you are. | 没人知道你 |
[27:50] | I would know. | 我会知道的 |
[27:53] | My whole life, I’ve felt like… I’ve felt alone. | 我一辈子 都觉得好孤独 |
[27:58] | But not now. | 但现在不了 |
[28:01] | You and I together, we… | 你和我一起 |
[28:04] | we can have anything. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[28:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:10] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:17] | You make me happy. | 你让我幸福 |
[28:21] | You make me so happy. | 你让我好幸福 |
[28:38] | All finished. | 都好了 |
[28:41] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:43] | Uh, he’s a very sick man. | 他病得不轻 |
[28:46] | – Yeah, no shit. – Yeah. | -可不是呢 -嗯 |
[28:50] | My next lucky customer. | 我的下位幸运客户 |
[29:02] | This is new. | 这是新情况 |
[29:05] | Those women, I don’t figure Frank for that. | 那些女人 我不觉得是弗兰克干的 |
[29:09] | But you don’t… | 但你不… |
[29:12] | You don’t have doubts, do you? | 你不是有怀疑吧 |
[29:13] | Is that… Is that why you’re here? | 你是为此而来的吗 |
[29:16] | No, I’m here because this is as much my mess as it is his. | 不 我来是因为这事 我与他承担一样的责任 |
[29:21] | I’m the one who brought him back. | 是我带他回来的 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m… | 我不知道 |
[29:28] | Maybe I’m just looking for ways to let us off the hook… | 或许我只是想让我们不用担这个责 |
[29:32] | But? | 但是 |
[29:35] | Come on, I hear a “but.” | 拜托 还有”但是”吧 |
[29:37] | But there are a whole load of things at the crime scene | 但是犯罪现场有很多情况 |
[29:40] | that don’t add up. | 说不通 |
[29:43] | And Billy calling like that. | 还有比利打来电话 |
[29:45] | I mean, maybe if there was some way to see the bodies… | 或许如果我可以看到尸体 |
[29:48] | So what’s stopping you? | 那你为什么不能看 |
[29:50] | This is Mahoney’s case. | 这是马霍尼的案子 |
[29:51] | He let me talk to Frank because it suited him. | 他允许我跟弗兰克说话 是因为对他有利 |
[29:53] | There’s no way he’ll let me do anything else. | 他绝不会再允许我做别的 |
[29:56] | I wouldn’t if I was him. | 换了是我就不会 |
[29:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:00] | Look, if there’s even the slightest chance | 如果有一丝机会 |
[30:01] | that Frank didn’t do this, | 这不是弗兰克干的 |
[30:02] | we have to check that out. | 我们就得去查证 |
[30:04] | We need to be sure. | 我们得确定 |
[30:07] | I mean, Frank seems pretty sure in there. | 弗兰克似乎挺确定的 |
[30:11] | What if I could get you in the morgue? | 如果我可以带你进停尸间呢 |
[30:15] | Take a look at the bodies. | 看看尸体 |
[30:19] | How the hell are you gonna manage that? | 你怎么能做到 |
[30:46] | John. | 约翰 |
[30:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:53] | – John… – What happened? | -约翰 -发生了什么 |
[30:57] | She went peacefully last night. | 她是昨晚平静去世的 |
[31:00] | – Please, John, let us pray together. – Stop. Stop. | -约翰 我们一起祈祷吧 -站住 |
[31:02] | Last night? Last night? | 昨晚吗 |
[31:06] | Come home to me. | 回到我身边 |
[31:10] | She brought me back. There’s… | 她把我唤回来了 |
[31:13] | What’s that? John. | 什么 约翰 |
[31:19] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:20] | No. She was here. | 不 她来过 |
[31:36] | Hey, Ed. | 艾德 |
[31:41] | Things just got a whole lot brighter down here. | 真是让我这里蓬荜生辉啊 |
[31:43] | How’s my favorite investigator? | 我最喜欢的调查员还好吗 |
[31:45] | Actually, in need of a favor. | 其实 我需要你帮忙 |
[31:47] | Oh, this is Homeland SAC Dinah Madani. | 这位是国土安全部主管特工迪娜·马达尼 |
[31:50] | – She’s a friend of mine. – Homeland, huh? | -她是我的朋友 -国土安全部啊 |
[31:53] | Well, a treasure to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[31:58] | You come to see the ME? ‘Cause he’s not here right now. | 你来见法医官的吗 他还没到呢 |
[32:00] | No, please. I came for information straight up. | 不是 我是来寻求信息的 |
[32:03] | So I came to you. | 所以我来找你了 |
[32:04] | You know more about what happens here than anyone else. | 你比这里其他人都更清楚情况 |
[32:09] | Look, I was kind of hoping that we could view the bodies | 我希望我们能看看昨晚的 |
[32:11] | of the three female victims | 弗兰克·卡塞尔枪击案中 |
[32:13] | that came in from the Frank Castle shoot-out last night. | 几名女性死者的尸体 |
[32:15] | They haven’t been processed, right? | 她们还没做过处理 是吧 |
[32:16] | No, they’re on the docket for first thing tomorrow. | 是啊 她们被安排在了明天一早 |
[32:20] | That’s kind of a tall order, Karen. | 这可不是小事 凯伦 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry, but… | 我知道 抱歉 但是 |
[32:24] | Look, Ed, I’d owe you big time. | 艾德 我会欠你个大人情的 |
[32:29] | How big? | 多大 |
[32:35] | Okay. Yup. | 好吧 好 |
[32:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:54] | They were all brought in first thing this morning. | 她们都是一早送来的 |
[32:56] | Messy. Not nice at all. | 挺惨的 很不好看 |
[32:57] | You examined them? | 你检查过了吗 |
[32:59] | Sure did. Same as everyone down here. | 是的 大家都看了 |
[33:02] | Always good to know everything you can know, you know? | 尽量多知道点总没错 是吧 |
[33:04] | Do you mind if I take a look? | 我可以看看吗 |
[33:05] | Actually… Ed, why don’t you tell us what you saw? | 其实 艾德 你告诉我们你看到了什么吧 |
[33:09] | – You squeamish? – I’ll get by. | -你容易吐吗 -我能行 |
[33:14] | All righty then. | 那好 |
[33:18] | All three died by gunshot wound. | 三人都死于枪伤 |
[33:20] | This one had three, right? Any of them could have been fatal. | 这个中了三枪 任何一枪都可能致命 |
[33:23] | At that range, it was gonna be hard for anyone to survive. | 这种距离 谁都难以活下来 |
[33:25] | Uh, sorry… | 抱歉 |
[33:27] | What do you mean by “that range”? | 什么叫”这种距离” |
[33:30] | Uh, well, see, they… they still have… | 她们都还有 |
[33:33] | gunpowder grains around the entry sites. | 火药颗粒留在入口伤处 |
[33:36] | – See? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -嗯 |
[33:38] | So the shooter was only a few feet from the victims. | 所以枪手离死者只有几英尺远 |
[33:46] | What was the trajectory of the entry wounds? | 入口伤轨迹呢 |
[33:48] | The exit wound was straight through, right? | 出口伤是直接穿透的 |
[33:50] | Parallel to the ground. | 与地面平行 |
[33:52] | Looks to me like someone stood right in front of this girl | 在我看来 是有人站在几个姑娘面前 |
[33:55] | and unloaded right into her. | 开了枪 |
[34:01] | And that’s the same with all three? | 她们三个都是吗 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:05] | Okay. Then I’ve seen enough. | 好 那我看够了 |
[34:30] | The way they were shot doesn’t fit. | 她们中枪的方式对不上 |
[34:31] | They were executed, not caught in the crossfire. | 她们是被处决了 不是被交火杀死 |
[34:34] | Okay, tell me that means Frank didn’t kill them. | 好吧 那么这意味着不是弗兰克杀了她们吧 |
[34:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:59] | Anything else I could help you pretty ladies with? | 我还能帮两位美女什么吗 |
[35:03] | No, Ed. Thank you. Really, you’ve been great. | 没事了 艾德 谢谢 你太棒了 |
[35:07] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[35:10] | You should work with the police more. | 你真该多跟警方合作 |
[35:12] | I’ve tried several times. You know… | 我试了几次 |
[35:15] | I mean, at the end of the day, um… | 但说到底 |
[35:18] | they wouldn’t hire me. People… think I’m a little strange. | 他们不会雇我的 大家觉得我有点怪 |
[35:22] | They call me Creepy Ed. | 他们叫我变态艾德 |
[35:24] | They think I can’t hear ’em, but I can. | 他们以为我听不到 但我听得到 |
[35:26] | – Thanks. We’ve got to get… – My senses are acute. | -谢谢 我们得… -我很敏锐的 |
[35:29] | – You know– – Karen. | -你知道… -凯伦 |
[35:42] | You don’t like that, huh? | 你不喜欢那样 是吗 |
[35:46] | I mean, unless we’re having sex or… | 除非我们是在做爱 或是 |
[35:51] | it’s causing you pain. | 让你疼 |
[35:54] | Remember when I asked you about your dreams? | 记得我问你 你做的梦吗 |
[35:57] | – Yeah? – It’s the same thing. | -嗯 -这也一样 |
[36:01] | But I hated that, because I didn’t remember. | 但我讨厌那个 因为我不记得 |
[36:05] | I hate that I do. I’m gonna make tea. | 我讨厌我记得 我去泡茶 |
[36:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[36:12] | You know everything about me. | 你知道我的一切 |
[36:16] | I mean, you got the files, the lawyers, cops… | 你有我的案卷 律师 警察 |
[36:21] | everything I ever did. | 我做过的一切 |
[36:23] | Pretty much anything I ever… I ever felt. | 甚至我的一切感觉 |
[36:30] | But you, I… | 但你 |
[36:35] | I really don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[36:39] | I told you to ask once. | 我有次让你问了 |
[36:40] | Yeah. Yeah, and you told me… | 是啊 你告诉我 |
[36:44] | You told me that you fell as a kid. | 你说你小时候摔出了窗外 |
[36:47] | I did. | 是啊 |
[36:48] | Yeah, but that’s like me… | 但这就像… |
[36:51] | That’s like me telling you that I hurt my shoulder. | 就像我告诉你我伤了肩膀 |
[36:54] | There’s the fact, and then there’s what it means. | 这是事实 但还有它的意义 |
[36:58] | And whatever those scars mean to you, | 不管这些伤疤对你来说意味着什么 |
[36:59] | they led us here, to me, to you… | 这是因此让我们 让我 让你 |
[37:03] | to everything we’ve done. | 做了我们所做的一切 |
[37:09] | We killed people. | 我们杀了人 |
[37:13] | Together. | 一起 |
[37:16] | We killed people as sure as | 我们杀了人 就像 |
[37:17] | if you were standing next to me and pulling the trigger. | 你站在我身边 扣动了扳机 |
[37:26] | I did that to save you. | 我那样是为了救你 |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:31] | And why is that so important? | 为什么那那么重要呢 |
[37:38] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[37:45] | And you love me because you think that I need saving. | 你爱我是因为我需要救赎 |
[37:51] | Who was KM? | KM是谁 |
[37:56] | In my file… | 在我的卷宗里 |
[37:59] | you said that I was like him. | 你说我就像他一样 |
[38:04] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[38:07] | Did you love him, too? | 你也爱他吗 |
[38:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:20] | He was my father. | 他是我的父亲 |
[38:23] | He was a soldier in the army. Two tours of Vietnam. | 他曾经当过兵 去越南派驻过两次 |
[38:28] | And afterwards, he… struggled. | 后来 他…苦苦挣扎 |
[38:35] | He loved us. He tried. But there was… | 他爱我们 他很努力 但是… |
[38:39] | no one there to help him. | 没人能帮助他 |
[38:40] | And I was just a kid, so I didn’t know how to reach him. | 我当时只是个孩子 我不知道怎么接近他 |
[38:45] | One night, I woke up to him yelling at my mother. | 有一天晚上 我醒来发现他在冲我妈妈吼 |
[38:48] | And I learned later that she wanted a divorce. | 我后来知道她当时是想要离婚 |
[38:53] | I should have stayed in my room, but… | 我应该待在我自己房间的 但是 |
[38:56] | he was crying, so I just wanted to make everything okay | 他在哭 所以我就是想让一切好起来 |
[38:59] | and make him feel better. | 想去安慰他 |
[39:07] | He picked me up, hugged me… | 他把我抱起来 |
[39:13] | told me he loved me more than anything. | 说他爱我甚过一切 |
[39:17] | And he said… | 然后他说 |
[39:19] | if he can’t have me, then neither could she. | 如果他不能拥有我 那她也不能 |
[39:34] | And he jumped out the window. | 然后他从窗户跳了下去 |
[39:39] | He died. I lived. | 他死了 我活了下来 |
[39:44] | He needed help. | 他当时需要帮助 |
[39:47] | He needed someone to save him, | 他需要有人救救他 |
[39:49] | but there was no one there. | 但却没有人在他身边 |
[39:54] | And now, I have my scars and I have my memories. | 而现在我只有我的伤疤和我的回忆 |
[39:59] | Rebecca was like a daughter to me. | 丽贝卡就像是我的女儿 |
[40:04] | And you are like a son. | 你就像我的儿子 |
[40:08] | The pain you feel, I feel. | 我对你的痛苦感同身受 |
[40:13] | She was my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[40:18] | I should have been there, not here. | 我应该在她身边的 而不是在这里 |
[40:21] | I know the promise you made Rebecca. | 我知道你承诺过丽贝卡 |
[40:23] | She knew you would’ve been with her if not for your work here. | 她知道要不是你在这儿有活 你肯定会陪着她 |
[40:28] | She wanted the last thing that she saw in this world | 她希望她离开人世时能看到的 |
[40:33] | to be me. | 是我 |
[40:34] | You mustn’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪你自己 |
[40:36] | These people who are trying to harm us, | 这些想要伤害我们的人 |
[40:40] | they are why you weren’t with Rebecca. | 因为他们 你才没法陪着丽贝卡 |
[40:42] | This man, this Castle, he is the reason. | 这个人 这个卡塞尔 都是因为他 |
[40:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:51] | He never did anything to me. | 他和我没有任何恩怨 |
[40:56] | Your fight is for more than yourself. | 你的战斗不仅仅是为了你自己 |
[41:00] | It’s for a way of life, a future for you and your boys. | 而是为了一种生活 你和你儿子们的未来 |
[41:06] | My boys need me home. | 我的儿子们需要我回家 |
[41:08] | But they need you certain, John. | 但他们需要坚定的你 约翰 |
[41:11] | Not home full of regrets and fears or resentments. | 而不是满腹懊悔和恐惧或憎恶地回家 |
[41:15] | Anderson and I will protect them, | 安德森和我会保护他们 |
[41:17] | just as we protect our own son, David, | 就像我们保护我们的儿子 大卫一样 |
[41:19] | no matter what comes next. | 不管接下来会怎么样 |
[41:22] | But the hopes of all of us… | 但是我们的所有希望 |
[41:26] | Rebecca, Michael, Lemuel, they still depend on you! | 丽贝卡 迈克尔 莱缪 还是都在你身上 |
[41:31] | Your work here… | 你在这里的工作 |
[41:33] | it must be finished! | 必须要完成 |
[41:36] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I understand. I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[41:46] | God is testing you, John, like he tested Abraham. | 上帝在测试你 约翰 就像测试亚伯拉罕那样 |
[41:53] | He’s using my boys to test my loyalty. | 他在用我的儿子们在测试我的忠诚 |
[41:56] | That’s God doing that? | 上帝是在这么做吗 |
[41:59] | Call it a final test of your faith. | 把这当做对你信仰的最终测试吧 |
[42:04] | Abraham proved he was capable of great sacrifice, | 亚伯拉罕证明了他愿意付出巨大的牺牲 |
[42:08] | and for that, his family prospered long after him. | 因此他的家族在他死后繁荣昌盛 |
[42:17] | I’m sure yours will, too. | 你的家人们肯定也会的 |
[42:46] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[42:48] | I happened to catch the express. Record time. | 赶上了特快 从没到的这么快过 |
[42:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:53] | How’s he been? | 他怎么样 |
[42:55] | Quiet as a mouse. Half dead by the sound of it. | 安静如鼠 听上去已经半死不活了 |
[43:00] | – Good to know. – Yeah. | -太好了 -嗯 |
[43:03] | All right. Have a good one. | 好吧 去休息吧 |
[43:21] | Hey, Castle. | 你好 卡塞尔 |
[43:27] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[43:30] | No? | 不笑吗 |
[43:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:35] | A little before and after, you know? | 总要做点记录 |
[43:37] | Something for the scrapbook. | 贴在剪贴本上 |
[43:39] | Five million bucks. | 五百万 |
[43:43] | That’s a lot of overtime, Frank. | 抵得上好多次加班费呢 弗兰克 |
[43:45] | It’d save the system the trouble of putting you on trial. | 还省去系统让你出庭受审的麻烦 |
[43:49] | Not to mention the fact that you killed my cousin. | 更何况你还杀了我的侄子 |
[43:53] | You cut one Irishman, and we all bleed. | 你杀死一个爱尔兰人 就是和我们所有人作对 |
[43:57] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[43:59] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[44:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:05] | – No! – No! No! No! | -不 -不 不 |
[44:13] | Hey, you touch her, I’ll kill you! You hear me? | 你敢碰她我就杀了你 听到了吗 |
[44:15] | – Little bitch. – Piece of shit! | -小贱人 -混蛋 |
[44:21] | God damn it! She’s just a kid! | 该死 她还是个孩子 |
[44:23] | Look at me! Look at me! I’m right here! Kill me! | 看着我 看着我 我就在这里 杀我啊 |
[44:26] | Let her go! God damn it! You let her go! | 放开她 该死 放开她 |
[44:29] | – Jesus Christ! – You okay? | -上帝啊 -你没事吧 |
[44:34] | – Jesus Christ. – You okay? | -上帝啊 -你没事吧 |
[44:35] | God damn you! | 该死的 |
[44:37] | I told you to stay away! I told you! | 我叫你赶紧离开 我早说过了 |
[44:41] | You mother scratcher! | 你这个混蛋 |
[44:48] | What was that, huh? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[44:50] | You were just gonna let him do it? | 你准备就让他得手吗 |
[44:51] | You were just gonna let him kill you? | 你就让他杀死你吗 |
[44:52] | Frank, you didn’t do it. You didn’t kill those women. | 弗兰克 不是你干的 你没有杀死那些女人 |
[44:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[44:56] | They were dead before you arrived. | 她们在你到达之前就死了 |
[44:58] | – Billy set you up. – You’re not the monster. You never were. | -是比利陷害你 -你不是禽兽 你从来不是 |
[45:00] | This is all great, | 这真是太好了 |
[45:01] | but it helps absolutely nothing right now, okay? | 但是现在说这些也没用 |
[45:04] | That was a cop that just tried to kill him. | 刚刚有个警察想来杀死他 |
[45:06] | And then me. I mean, what’s next, a nurse? | 还想杀我 接下来呢 护士吗 |
[45:08] | Why don’t you get those keys and get these cuffs off? | 你先拿钥匙把手铐打开吧 |
[45:10] | I’m gonna go take care of him. | 我来干掉他 |
[45:11] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这简直是我听过最蠢的话 |
[45:13] | – Get the keys. I’ll take care of it. – You need a plan. | -去拿钥匙 交给我 -你需要有个计划 |
[45:15] | You have to listen to us, okay? | 你得听我们说话 好吗 |
[45:20] | I need the two of you to walk out, okay? | 你们俩出去一下 好吗 |
[45:22] | Please, just give us a second alone. | 让我们俩单独谈谈 |
[45:25] | Madani, please, just one second. | 马达尼 拜托 就一会 |
[45:31] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[45:34] | That Matt Murdock, does he know you’re here? | 那个马特·默多克 他知道你来这里了吗 |
[45:44] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[45:46] | What does that have to do with this? | 知不知道有什么关系 |
[45:47] | Come on, Karen. He’s good. | 拜托 凯伦 他是个好人 |
[45:50] | Don’t throw that away for me. | 别因为我而黄了 |
[46:00] | You gotta walk away now, Karen. | 你该离开了 凯伦 |
[46:06] | Come on, Karen. Look, I know you. All right? | 拜托 凯伦 我了解你 |
[46:08] | You’re brave. You’re strong. | 你很勇敢 你很坚强 |
[46:10] | But you are so goddamn stubborn, | 但你太顽固了 |
[46:12] | and you will throw everything away for me, | 你会为了我而失去一切的 |
[46:13] | and I cannot let that happen. | 我不能让你这样 |
[46:15] | So, it’s okay for them to risk everything, but not me? | 所以她们就能赌上一切 而我不行 |
[46:17] | Karen, don’t do that. Look, they… | 凯伦 别这样 她们… |
[46:19] | That kid needs me to stay alive, all right? | 那丫头得靠我才能保住命 |
[46:22] | Eff Madani. Madani, she’s as batshit and lost as I am. | 埃夫·马达尼 跟我一样迷茫破碎 |
[46:25] | I mean, she’s lost, Karen. It’s not the same. | 她很迷茫 凯伦 这不一样 |
[46:27] | What if there’s a better way? | 万一有更好的办法呢 |
[46:29] | What if there is? What if you and I figure it out together? | 万一有呢 万一我和你能一起想出办法呢 |
[46:32] | No. No, there’s no… | 不 不 没有… |
[46:34] | – There’s no warm, cozy ending. Not for me. – Frank, listen to me. | -我没有什么温暖安心的结局 -弗兰克 听我说 |
[46:37] | You can’t keep loving people in your dreams. | 你不能继续只在梦里爱人 |
[46:43] | There’s no light at the end of the road. There’s no light. | 这条路的终点根本没有光 根本没有 |
[46:45] | – There could be if you let it. – No. | -如果你愿意的话可以有 -不 |
[46:47] | – You could choose to love… – I don’t want that. I can’t. | -你可以选择爱… -我不想要 我不要 |
[46:48] | – …someone else instead of another war. – No. | -别人 而不是再发动一场战争 -不 |
[46:53] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[46:57] | You know something? That… | 你知道吗 那… |
[46:59] | That kid out there, she got people that want to kill her. | 那个丫头 有人想要杀死她 |
[47:02] | Serious people, Karen. | 非常狠的人 凯伦 |
[47:06] | So that means I’m gonna go and find them and I’m gonna kill them. | 所以我要去找到他们 把他们杀了 |
[47:08] | – I’m gonna murder them, Karen. – Yeah. | -我要把他们杀了 -嗯 |
[47:10] | I’m gonna do that to keep her alive, because that’s my life. | 我要这样保住她的命 因为这就是我的人生 |
[47:12] | That’s what I do. You wanna be a part of that? | 这就是我要做的事 你想参与其中吗 |
[47:16] | Hang on. Just… God. | 等等…天啊 |
[47:27] | Karen, I can’t tell you | 凯伦 我无法形容 |
[47:28] | how much it means to me that you came here. | 你来到这里对我有多么重要 |
[47:31] | You sat with me. | 你坐在我身边 |
[47:33] | So make it mean something. | 那就让这变得有意义 |
[47:53] | I gotta walk out of here, and you can’t do it with me. | 我要离开这里 你不能跟着我 |
[48:00] | Just… | 你… |
[48:08] | You guys are the cutest. I’m almost jealous. | 你们俩真是太配了 我都嫉妒了 |
[48:14] | But, uh, do you mind | 但是 你们能不能 |
[48:15] | if we continue this heart-to-heart once we’re outta here? | 等我们出去再进行这种交心谈话 |
[48:59] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[49:19] | Tell me you’ve still got eyes on Castle. | 你们都还盯着卡塞尔吧 |
[49:21] | As soon as you can, you need to get him back. Okay? | 到时候要尽快把他送回来 好吗 |
[49:23] | – Yeah. – All right? | -嗯 -好吗 |
[49:25] | They just wheeled him out. | 他们刚把他推出去 |
[49:26] | Wherever they take him, you follow. Hear me? | 那就一路跟着他们 听到了吗 |
[49:28] | Loud and clear. Loud and clear. | 明白 明白 |
[50:06] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[50:09] | How did this happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[50:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:19] | All units. All units. | 所有单位 所有单位 |
[50:21] | Frank Castle has escaped. All exits, I want ’em covered. | 弗兰克·卡塞尔逃走了 封锁所有出口 |
[50:25] | – Just keep it cool. – Elevators, rooftops, stairwells. | -不要紧张 -电梯 屋顶 楼梯井 |
[50:27] | No one leaves this hospital. You understand? No one. | 谁都不准离开医院 明白吗 谁都不准 |
[50:52] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[50:56] | What happened to your shoes? | 你的鞋子呢 |
[51:00] | I gave ’em away for a worthy cause. | 为了好理由而送人了 |
[51:12] | Good luck, Frank. | 祝你好运 弗兰克 |
[51:22] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[51:23] | – Freeze, God damn it! – Shit! | -不许动 该死 -该死 |
[51:25] | Now, drop your weapon. Drop it! | 放下你的武器 放下 |
[51:29] | Drop the belt, Frank. You, too. | 放下配枪 弗兰克 你也是 |
[51:32] | Drop it! Don’t test me, you son of a bitch. | 放下 别测试我的耐心 混蛋 |
[51:35] | I shoot you now, nobody’s gonna bat an eye. | 我要是现在打死你 没人会怪我 |
[51:37] | Drop it, Madani. | 放下 马达尼 |
[51:43] | Don’t try no shit. And put one on your wrist. | 别做愚蠢的尝试 自己给自己铐上 |
[51:48] | Mahoney, just listen. | 马霍尼 听着 |
[51:49] | I’ve been listening to you way too much. Put one on your wrist. | 我听你的鬼话听得太多了 给自己铐上 |
[51:56] | – Get in the ambulance. – Need to calm down. | -上救护车 -你冷静点 |
[51:59] | Step up. Step up now, God damn it. | 上去 上去 该死 |
[52:03] | I’m gonna fry your ass for this. | 我绝对不会放过你 |
[52:11] | You’re not the only one who gets to be crazy. | 不是只有你能发发疯 |
[52:18] | No. | 不 |