时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | President Lacey, I am absolutely horrified by my behavior last night. | 莱西校长 我对自己昨晚的行为感到震惊 |
[00:17] | Underage drinking destruction of campus property. | 未成年饮酒 破坏校园财产 |
[00:20] | I’m better than that, and I am determined to make it right. | 我太冲动了我决心导正错误 |
[00:25] | This is a check for $2,000. | 这是两千美元的支票 |
[00:27] | It’s a starting point. My mom says we can go up to 10. | 这只是开始 我妈说可以加到一万美元 |
[00:30] | Leighton, you can’t bribe your way out of this. | 蕾登 你不能以贿赂脱身 |
[00:33] | You threw a tequila bottle at a statue and chipped its pinky finger. | 你乱扔龙舌兰酒瓶 把雕像的小指砸断了 |
[00:36] | Then, you berated our campus security. | 还辱骂学校的警卫 |
[00:38] | Oh, I did not berate them. | 我没有辱骂他们 |
[00:40] | You called them, quote | 你对他们说‥ |
[00:43] | “Wannabe cops with heinous personal style.” | 个人风格令人发指的假警察 |
[00:46] | That does sound like me. | 真像我会说的话 |
[00:47] | But in my defense, I was wasted. | 但我要说 我当时醉了 |
[00:49] | That doesn’t help. | 这样没有比较好 |
[00:50] | You’re getting 100 hours of community service at the Essex College Women’s Center. | 你要在学校的妇女中心做一百小时社区服务 |
[00:54] | What is a Women’s Center? Is that like a Curves? | 那是什么女性健身房吗 |
[00:56] | The Women’s Center is… | 妇女中心是‥ |
[00:58] | An inclusive collective for females and people of all genders | 为女性与所有性别的人 提供包容性环境 |
[01:01] | where they can organize feminist activism and engage in conversations with like- minded individuals. | 可组织女权活动 并与志合者进行对话 |
[01:06] | Oh, no. A bunch of woke nobodies drinking green tea? | 不会吧 可悲觉青的茶会 |
[01:09] | Please, I would love to hear some other options. | 不了 我想听听其他的选择 |
[01:12] | There are no other options. | 没有其他选择 |
[01:13] | I’ll tell the Women’s Center to expect you. | 我会再通知妇女中心 |
[01:16] | Thanks so much for coming in, Leighton. | 感谢你特地过来 蕾登 |
[01:17] | Well, my family will no longer be donating to this institution. | 我家不会再捐款给这间学校了 |
[01:21] | You know how many Russian billionaires send their kids here? | 你知道多少俄罗斯亿万富翁 把小孩送到这里吗 |
[01:24] | Three. We’ll be fine. | 三个 我们没在怕的 |
[01:28] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[01:42] | Vermont Tinder is so weird. Why are all the guys hiking? | 弗蒙特的男人都好怪 为什么大家都爱爬山 |
[01:45] | This is pointless, anyway. Nobody on here ever messages back. | 反正这也没意义 这里的人都不回讯息 |
[01:48] | All right, hand it over. Let’s see what you’re working with. | 给我 我帮你检查一下 |
[01:53] | Bela, what the actual f**k? | 贝拉 你在干吗 |
[01:55] | This is why no one’s messaging you back. | 给我上空照 难怪没人回讯息 |
[01:57] | You don’t even say hi. | 你都不打招呼 |
[01:58] | You start every conversation with the words “shirtless pic” and a question mark. | 直接问对方要不要传上空照 |
[02:02] | Look, I was a nuclear loser in high school, | 我在高中是核子级逊妹 |
[02:05] | so excuse me. if for once, I want to date a guy with sick, ripped, tasty abs | 别怪我想找结实美味腹肌男 |
[02:09] | like Zac Efron Baywatch abs. | 就像柴克艾弗隆 在海滩救护队那样 |
[02:13] | Oh, Efron should not be your ideal abs. | 艾弗隆的腹肌不算什么 |
[02:16] | There are way better. Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love. | 还有更好看的 熟男型不型的雷恩葛斯林 |
[02:19] | – Oh. – Michael B. in Black Panther. | – 哦 – 黑豹的麦可B乔丹 |
[02:21] | – Ooh! – Michael B. in Creed. | – 喔 – 金牌拳手的麦可B乔丹 |
[02:23] | You know who I bet has abs? | 知道谁肯定也有腹肌吗 |
[02:25] | – Beto O’Rourke. – Oh, I bet he does. | – 贝托欧洛克 – 他肯定有 |
[02:27] | You actually might be onto something with that one. | 你们可能没说错喔 |
[02:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:33] | This has been the worst morning of my life. | 今天早上我真是倒霉到底了 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God, did they cancel your reservation at Mar- a- Lago? | 天啊 你在海湖庄园的预约被取消了 |
[02:39] | No, I have to volunteer. | 不是 我得去当志工 |
[02:42] | Wait, I like volunteering. | 等等 我喜欢当志工 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Also, what is that smell? | 还有 这什么味道 |
[02:48] | What? Really? Okay, how do none of you smell that? | 认真的吗 你们怎么可能没闻到 |
[02:51] | Well, I thought someone was trying new perfume and I didn’t want to be rude. | 我以为有人尝试新的香水 我不想太失礼 |
[02:54] | – I think it’s coming from… – Yep. | – 味道应该是‥ – 对 |
[02:57] | Did one of you, like, shit in the fridge? | 你们谁在冰箱里大便 |
[02:59] | Okay, listen, I think we all know whose fault this must be. | 好 我们应该都知道这是谁的问题 |
[03:05] | What, me? That’s racist somehow. | 我吗 这算种族歧视吧 |
[03:09] | The smell’s probably coming from Leighton’s weird refrigerated cosmetics. | 我看是蕾登的奇怪保养品吧 |
[03:11] | I actually stopped putting them in there after I found Cheeto dust in my eye cream. | 我在眼霜里发现饼干屑后 就不放冰箱了 |
[03:14] | Oh, and I guess you’re insinuating that I was responsible for that too? | 我猜你在暗示那也是我干的 |
[03:18] | I was. That one was me. But I didn’t make the fridge stink. | 那确实是我的错 但冰箱发臭跟我无关 |
[03:20] | All right. I have to go to practice but we will figure out who’s responsible for this later | 好我要去练习了 晚点再来查是谁的错 |
[03:24] | and that person will be the one to clean it. | 那个人必须清冰箱 |
[03:26] | Agree? Great. | 同意吗 很好 |
[03:28] | Aw, man! I really think the smell got into my hair. | 可恶 我头发都有那味道了 |
[03:34] | I can’t believe you’re getting tutored by Nico today! | 尼可 今天竟然要帮你辅导 |
[03:37] | – What are you gonna wear? – This. | – 你要穿什么 – 穿这样啊 |
[03:38] | – Ha! Right. – No, I’m really gonna wear this. | – 最好是 – 我真的要这样穿啊 |
[03:41] | A denim jacket? Are you out of your f**king mind? | 丹宁夹克 你疯了吗 |
[03:44] | You’re getting tutored by a hot guy. You’re not getting a job at Applebee’s. | 你要上帅哥的家教课 不是要去休闲餐厅应征 |
[03:46] | Bela, I’m already nervous. Can you not tell me I look bad? | 贝拉 我已经很紧张了 别再打击我好吗 |
[03:49] | Okay. It’ll be fine. You got big boobs. | 好吧 没事的你有大胸部 |
[03:52] | Just, you know, push them out a lot. | 你知道的尽可能推出来 |
[03:56] | – Like this? – Yeah, girl! Just like that. Actually, I’m gonna try that too. | – 像这样 – 没错 我也来试试 |
[04:03] | Great practice, ladies. | 练习辛苦了 女孩们 |
[04:04] | And I don’t want to get ahead of things | 我不想把话说太早 |
[04:06] | but we could have a shot at finally making the tournament this year. | 但我们今年终于可能有机会进入锦标赛 |
[04:11] | Thanks to our new first- year talent. | 要归功于我们的新生球员 |
[04:14] | All right, now in terms of strategy | 好了 现在就策略而言 |
[04:17] | you mids, don’t kick the ball forward. We’re going for possessions, all right? | 你们这些中锋 不要把球往前踢 我们要争取控球好吗 |
[04:24] | Oh, you look so f**king hot today. | 你今天看起来超性感 |
[04:26] | You too. | 你也是 |
[04:33] | I have to answer this. It’s Michelle – and two calls means an emergency. | 我得接电话 是蜜雪儿 两通代表有紧急情况 |
[04:36] | – Yeah. – Oh, God.It’s a FaceTime. | – 好 – 天啊 是视讯 |
[04:38] | It’s connecting. Hide! | 要接通了 躲起来‥ |
[04:39] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[04:41] | – Hey! – Hey, babe. I’m outside. | – 宝贝- 我在外面了 |
[04:44] | Sorry. You’re what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[04:47] | What? What was that? | 什么声音 |
[04:49] | I’m… I’m counting the aluminum bats like I always do. | 我跟平常一样在数铝棒 |
[04:52] | – Did you say you’re here? – Yeah. | – 你说你在我家外面 – 对啊‥ |
[04:54] | Yeah, we have to go get the credenza that I bought in Cos Cob. | 我们得去拿在科斯科布买的餐橱 |
[04:56] | – You remember? – I didn’t realize we bought that. | – 记得吗 我不知道我们买了 |
[04:58] | I thought we were sticking with our current hutch. | 还以为会继续用旧柜子 |
[05:00] | No, we’re getting a new one. | 没有 要换新的了 |
[05:01] | Hey, is your shirt off? | 你没穿上衣 |
[05:04] | Oh, yeah. I spilled a bunch of soup on it. | 对 汤洒在上面了 |
[05:06] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll see you out there. | 别担心 我去外面找你 |
[05:08] | Cool. | 好 |
[05:09] | Look, I don’t know what a credenza is | 我不知道餐橱是什么 |
[05:11] | but it doesn’t sound like something you buy if you’re about to end your marriage. | 但听起来不像 要结束婚姻会买的东西 |
[05:14] | Look, Michelle and I have been together for six years. | 我跟蜜雪儿在一起六年 |
[05:16] | I need to find the right moment and do this in a kind way. | 我要找到合适的时机 好好地结束关系 |
[05:19] | Fine, but just so you know, I don’t love this. | 好吧 但我告诉你 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:22] | The only time I condone cheating is on Love Island. | 我只宽恕在恋爱岛的出轨 |
[05:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:26] | What? | 什么 |
[05:28] | Oh… | 噢 |
[05:30] | Just go buy your hutch thing. | 去买你的柜子啦 |
[05:47] | Vrai. | [法语]真 |
[05:48] | Vray. | [法语]弗雷 |
[05:49] | No, look at my mouth. Watch what I’m doing with my lips. | 不对 看我的嘴唇 看我嘴唇怎么说 |
[05:53] | Vrai. | [法语]真 |
[05:59] | – Hello? – Sorry. | – 你好 – 抱歉 |
[06:01] | Vrai. | [法语]真 |
[06:03] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 就是这样 – 好的 |
[06:04] | Yeah, you’re improving already. | 你已经在进步了 |
[06:06] | How did you get so fluent? | 你法语怎么变流利的 |
[06:08] | When I was little, we had this au pair named Camille from Marseille. | 小时候 我家有个来自马赛的互惠生 叫卡蜜儿 |
[06:12] | She practically raised me ’cause my mom was always… | 可以说是她把我养大 因为我妈妈总是‥ |
[06:15] | Actually, who knows what she was doing. | 我根本不知道她在做什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, I totally get that. Both my parents worked a lot, so I spent all my time with my nana. | 我完全明白 我的父母经常在工作 所以我都跟祖母在一起 |
[06:22] | One time, she had a stroke while we were doing a puzzle. | 有一次 我们玩拼图时 她中风了 |
[06:26] | But your story’s a lot cuter, so tell me more about Camille. | 但你的故事更温馨 多说说卡蜜儿的事吧 |
[06:30] | Camille was the f**king best. | 卡蜜儿超棒的 |
[06:33] | She’d make me chicken nuggets, and we’d sit together | 她会炸鸡块 然后跟我一起 |
[06:34] | and watch her favorite French TV show, | 看她最喜欢的法国电视节目 |
[06:36] | – Les Craquantes. – That sounds very fancy. | – 法语 – 听起来很花俏 |
[06:39] | It was a dubbed version of The Golden Girls. | 是黄金女郎的配音版 |
[06:41] | – Oh. – The first word I learned in French was “ménopause.” | – 哦 – 我学会的第一个 法语单字是更年期 |
[06:46] | – Ménopause. – Oui, ménopause. | – 法语更年期 – 法语是更年期 |
[06:48] | 莉拉 那男的超性感 我光看就欲火焚身三次了 | |
[06:56] | I just wanna thank you again for doing this. | 再次感谢你教我 你人真的很好 |
[06:58] | – It’s really nice. – Yeah, don’t mention it. Oh, but before I forget. | – 没什么 – 对了 我怕我忘记 |
[07:02] | – Yeah. – Can you sign this? | – 对 – 你能在这上面签名吗 |
[07:06] | If I do enough tutoring hours I get an extra half- credit towards my minor. | 辅导的时数达标 我副修课可以多拿半学分 |
[07:09] | Oh, you get credit for tutoring? | 你教我还能拿学分 |
[07:12] | – Is that okay? – Totally okay. Of course, of course. | – 没问题吧 – 完全没问题当然了‥ |
[07:15] | This was simply transactional. I get it. | 这是为了互惠 我明白 |
[07:22] | Mmm, young Stalin can get it! | 嗯 年轻的史达林我可以 |
[07:26] | Right? Dude could’ve been on Riverdale. | 你说对不对 都能去演河谷镇了 |
[07:44] | Hi, I’m Bela. | 你好 我是贝拉 |
[07:45] | Like in Twilight, but Indian. | 就像《暮光之城》女主角 不过是印度人 |
[07:49] | Cool. | 好喔 |
[07:53] | I love that Susan B. Anthony is being honored in the Essex Portrait Gallery. | 我很高兴苏珊B 安东尼在艾赛克斯肖像画廊受表彰 |
[07:57] | I’m just saying, the artist clearly enhanced the size of her breasts. | 但我认为艺术家明显夸大了她的胸部大小 |
[08:00] | Maybe it’s symbolic of her female power. | 也许这象征着她的女性力量 |
[08:02] | Or maybe she actually had a huge rack. | 也有可能她胸部真的大 |
[08:04] | How would we know? | 我们怎么知道呢 |
[08:07] | Hey. I’m Leighton. | 大家好 我是蕾登 |
[08:09] | I got caught underage drinking. That’s why I have to work here. | 我被抓到未成年饮酒 所以得来这里工作 |
[08:13] | I’m Ginger. She, her, hers. | 我是金吉性别代名词她 |
[08:15] | Lindsay. She, her, hers. | 琳赛性别代名词她 |
[08:16] | Alicia. She, her, hers. | 艾丽西亚性别代名词她 |
[08:18] | Tova. They, them, theirs. | 托娃请对我用中性的称呼 |
[08:22] | Oh, right. Sure. Well, I’m she. Obviously. | 是好的 我明显是她 |
[08:26] | Cool. | 好的 |
[08:27] | – I oversee all the volunteers. – Oh, great. Should we talk scheduling? | – 我是志工督导 – 太好了 要谈谈班表吗 |
[08:30] | I was thinking that I would work mornings from 9.30 to 10.15- ish. | 我想要排早班 九点半到十点十五分左右 |
[08:34] | And then, you know, round that up to an hour, for timesheet purposes. | 然后四舍五入到一小时 方便出勤卡记录 |
[08:37] | Yeah, that’s not how this works. | 我们这里不做这一套 |
[08:39] | I’ll tell you when we need help, and that’s when you’ll be here. | 我们需要人手就会叫你 然后你就要过来 |
[08:42] | Like tomorrow from 5.00 to 10.00 you’ll be helping with our feminist poetry group. | 比如明天五点到十点 你要来女权诗歌小组帮忙 |
[08:45] | As tempting as that sounds, I’m kind of busy on Fridays. | 虽然听起来很有趣 但我周五有点忙 |
[08:48] | Shit, I didn’t realize that. Maybe we should just shut down the whole place till you’re free. | 可恶 我真是失算 也许我应该等你有空再开门 |
[08:53] | Okay, I am from New York so I can tell that you’re being sarcastic. | 好 我来自纽约 听得出来你在讽刺我 |
[08:56] | Hey, this is… getting a little tense. | 气氛变得有点紧张 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna hit the “Safe Space Bell.” | 我要按下安全空间的铃 |
[09:02] | – What? – It’s a bell that we hit when we think it’d be good to have a safe space. | – 什么 – 希望有安全空间时 我们就会按这个铃 |
[09:06] | Isn’t this already a safe space? | 这里不就是个安全空间吗 |
[09:10] | Okay. I’m just saying that maybe we got a little bit too sensitive | 我只是想说 这社会可能已经变得有点太敏感 |
[09:13] | as a society if even a safe space isn’t… | 就算一个安全空间‥ |
[09:15] | – Oh, my God! – It’s all good, Ginger. | – 我的妈呀 – 没关系 金吉 |
[09:18] | What we do here, whether it seems stupid to you or not really does help people. | 不管你觉得蠢不蠢 我们在这里做的事能帮助人 |
[09:23] | So we’re not looking for your feedback at the moment, okay? | 所以目前没有想问你的反馈 好吗 |
[09:26] | Oh, and don’t say your pronouns are obvious. | 另外别说你的代名词很明显 |
[09:29] | That makes you suck. | 这样听起来很混帐 |
[09:31] | Suggesting that you don’t have to use your pronouns when other people do makes you sound like a really dumb, cis bitch. | 暗示自己不必像别人一样介绍代名词 让你听起来像愚蠢的顺性别婊子 |
[09:37] | I heard it, Ginger! | 我听到了 金吉 |
[09:38] | Welcome to the Women’s Center, Leighton. | 欢迎来到妇女中心 蕾登 |
[09:40] | See you at Poetry Night. | 诗歌之夜见 |
[09:45] | Hi. My mom says we can go up to 20,000. | 我妈说可以加到两万美元 |
[09:47] | You’re doing the community service, Leighton. | 你必须做社区服务 蕾登 |
[09:50] | Grow from pain. | 从痛苦中成长 |
[09:55] | Girls, I have a delicate matter. | 女孩们有个棘手的问题 |
[09:57] | There have been some complaints about a… stench coming from your room. | 有人投诉说你们的房间有臭味 |
[10:03] | But there’s no need to be embarrassed. | 但没有必要感到尴尬 |
[10:05] | This happens to one suite every year. | 每年都会有一户有这问题 |
[10:07] | What does? | 什么问题 |
[10:09] | Oh, my God. We’re the smelly suite. | 天啊 我们就是有臭味的套房 |
[10:11] | No, that “we” better not include me. | 这个我们最好不包括我 |
[10:12] | Okay, who complained? Sorry, Leighton. All complaints are anonymous. | – 好了是谁投诉 – 对不起蕾登 投诉都是匿名 |
[10:17] | I cannot name names. | 我不可以说出名字 |
[10:18] | I can! It was me. | 我可以是我 |
[10:19] | It smells like a tooth abscess in here. | 这里闻起来就像牙齿脓肿 |
[10:22] | It’s so bad that nobody showed up to my murder- mystery party last night. | 臭到没人来我昨晚的剧本杀派对 |
[10:26] | Yeah, Travis. I’m sure that’s related. | 对啦 崔维斯 肯定是我们害的 |
[10:27] | Well, thank you, Frude, for bringing this to our attention. | 佛德 谢谢你告知我们 |
[10:30] | We’re gonna chat about it as a group, and we’ll get it all fixed. | 我们会集体讨论并解决问题 |
[10:32] | – Okey- dokey. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[10:34] | That’s a good enough resolution for you? | 你觉得这样就可以了 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:37] | We’re throwing that f**king fridge out, now. | 我们要马上把那冰箱扔掉 |
[10:39] | No, that was my high school graduation gift. | 不行 那是我的高中毕业礼物 |
[10:41] | That is the saddest sentence I have ever heard. | 我没听过这么悲哀的话 |
[10:43] | Look, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:44] | I will not have a reputation as a “smelly suite girl.” | 我不想要人家觉得我臭 |
[10:46] | – The fridge has to go. – We can just clean it. | – 这冰箱必须丢 – 清理一下就好了 |
[10:48] | And since we don’t know who created the smell… | 既然不知道是谁造成的 |
[10:50] | – It was Bela. – Bela. | – 是贝拉‥ – 贝拉 |
[10:52] | Offensive! Offensive conjecture. | 太失礼了 好失礼的猜测 |
[10:55] | Why don’t we all clean it out together tonight? | 何不我们今晚一起清理 |
[10:57] | It could be like a fun group bonding experience. | 还能顺便增进感情 |
[11:00] | I genuinely wish I could. I have a women’s center thing. | 我也很希望可以 但我要去妇女中心帮忙 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I can’t either. I’m gonna get piped by a guy with abs tonight. | 我也不能 我今晚要被一个腹肌男乱来 |
[11:06] | – “Piped”? – Yeah, piped. | – 乱来 – 对 乱来 |
[11:07] | Railed. Torn up. Slit- slammed. | 糟蹋蹂躏 四分五裂 |
[11:09] | “Slit- slammed”? Bela, Jesus Christ! | 四分五裂 贝拉我的天啊 |
[11:11] | What? It’s how people talk. | 怎样 大家都这样说啊 |
[11:14] | – What? Nope. – It’s me. | – 什么 不 – 是我 |
[11:16] | – You wish. – All right. | – 你的愿望 – 好吧 |
[11:19] | Yes! Ha, I beat you again. | 太好了 我又打败你了 |
[11:22] | I let you win. By being out of shape. | 是我让你 因为我身材走样 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[11:27] | So how was picking up the credenza? | 载餐橱的事怎么样了 |
[11:30] | Oh, man, Whit, I cannot wait to show you how ugly it is. | 天啊 你一定要看看那东西多丑 |
[11:34] | – I took a picture. – Yeah. | – 我拍下来了 – 好 |
[11:35] | – It is so bad. – Wait. | – 真的好丑 – 等等 |
[11:36] | Do you have me saved in your phone as “Steven Kim Accountant”? | 你把我的名字改成会计金史提 |
[11:40] | Yeah, this way, if Michelle sees a text pop up she won’t suspect anything. | 是啊 这样蜜雪儿看到讯息通知也不会产生怀疑 |
[11:44] | And who’s “Honey Bunny”? | 那谁是甜甜兔子 |
[11:47] | That’s Michelle. | 那是蜜雪儿 |
[11:49] | Dude, are you f**king kidding me? | 老兄 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:51] | She’s “Honey Bunny,” and I’m an imaginary Asian CPA? | 她是甜甜兔子 而我是虚构的亚裔会计师 |
[11:54] | That’s perfect. | 还真完美 |
[11:56] | Look, I don’t know how much longer I can keep sneaking around like this. | 我不知道还能像这样偷偷摸摸多久 |
[11:59] | Does none of this bother you? | 这都不会困扰你吗 |
[12:01] | Of course, it does. | 当然困扰 |
[12:03] | I have this unbelievably cool and beautiful person in my life | 我的生活中出现了这位秀外慧中的美女 |
[12:06] | and I can’t tell anyone about it? It’s terrible. It sucks. | 我却不能告诉任何人 这样很糟糕烂透了 |
[12:10] | I just want us to go on a date. Like an actual date. | 我只是希望我们能去约会 一场真正的约会 |
[12:14] | Not like a “let’s make out in my car behind this Best Buy” date. | 而不是去百思买停车场亲热车震 |
[12:17] | Some of my fondest memories are in that Best Buy parking lot with you. | 那座百思买停车场 有很美好的回忆 |
[12:20] | – There’s some beautiful stuff happening there. – I’m not in the mood to joke around about this right now. | – 那里发生过很美妙的事 – 我现在没心情拿这个开玩笑 |
[12:27] | All right. Race you back to campus? | 好吧 要比谁先回校园吗 |
[12:31] | No, I’m gonna go take a solo run. | 不了 我要去单独跑一跑 |
[12:42] | So is there something going on between you and the hot French tutor? | 你跟那个性感法语家教有谱吗 |
[12:45] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[12:47] | Did he ask about me or something when he ordered his coffee yesterday? | 他昨天点咖啡时问起我了吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah. He… he asked me if you were seeing anyone. | 对 他问我你是否有对象 |
[12:54] | – Stop. – Nah, he didn’t. He couldn’t care less. | – 不会吧 – 他没问啦 他根本不在乎 |
[12:58] | But maybe he will, ’cause he’s walking in right now. | 但也许他会问喔 他现在正走过来 |
[13:00] | Oh, ha ha! That’s so funny. Yeah, I’m sure he’s walking in right now. | 真有趣 他现在肯定正走过来 |
[13:03] | – Hey! – How’s it going? | – 你好 – 你好吗 |
[13:06] | I’m just working. Nothing much. | 只是在工作 没什么事 |
[13:08] | Definitely not talking about anything specific. | 绝对没有在谈什么特定话题 |
[13:12] | You have a face to write songs about. | 你的脸蛋值得被写进歌里 |
[13:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:18] | So, what brings you in? Did you want a drink? | 什么风把你吹来了 你想喝饮料吗 |
[13:20] | Or a café au lait? | 还是一杯咖啡 欧蕾 |
[13:23] | Hey, good pronunciation. | 发音不错 |
[13:25] | But no, I just stopped in to see you. | 但不必了我只是顺便来看你 |
[13:26] | I was thinking, for our next tutoring session we could watch Golden Girls in French the way I learned with my au pair. | 我想说下次辅导课 可以看法语版的黄金女郎 就像我和互惠生学的那样 |
[13:31] | Maybe tonight? | 今晚或许可以 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Yes. Yeah. | 好啊‥ |
[13:35] | I think that sounds both educational and entertaining. | 我认为这听起来 既有教育性又有娱乐性 |
[13:37] | You’re such a good tutor. | 你真是个好家教 |
[13:39] | – Great. I’ll see you tonight. – Okay. | – 太好了今晚见 – 好的 |
[13:44] | – You’re staring at his butt. – Lila! God! | – 你盯着他的屁股看 – 莉拉 够了 |
[13:46] | The idea of sitting through a musical makes me want to light myself on fire. | 一想到要看音乐剧 我就想把自己烧了 |
[13:50] | Which I did once to get out of an Indian thing with my family. | 我曾烧过一次 就为了摆脱我家的印度活动 |
[13:54] | Hey, do you want anything from inside? | 你要吃里面的东西吗 |
[13:56] | – Nah, I’m good. – You sure? | – 不必了 – 你确定 |
[13:57] | Actually, could you get me a mug of dry Cap’n Crunch? | 还是帮我拿一杯船长玉米麦片好了 |
[14:04] | Dude, are you f**king seeing this? I’m slaying this date so hard! | 妈呀 你看到了吗 我这场约会表现超猛 |
[14:07] | Girl, he’s laughing at everything you’re saying. | 姐妹 你说什么他都笑 |
[14:09] | And you’re not even being funny. | 但你明明没在搞笑 |
[14:11] | I’m finally gonna hook up with a guy with abs. | 我终于要跟有腹肌的人上床了 |
[14:13] | Wait, you never hooked up with a guy with abs before? | 等等 你没跟有腹肌的人上床过 |
[14:16] | – Have you? – Honey, I pull. | – 你有吗 – 亲爱的 我这么会诱惑 |
[14:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:24] | Dude. | 太猛了 |
[14:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:28] | Two chicken breasts. Must be cheat day. | 两块鸡胸肉 肯定是健身作弊日 |
[14:36] | appy Father’s Day. Dad, | 父亲节快乐 爸 |
[14:39] | thanks for always protecting me from spiders | 谢谢你总是帮我赶蜘蛛 |
[14:43] | from nightmares | 不受恶梦的惊吓 |
[14:45] | from feeling respected as a woman. | 不被当成女人尊重 |
[14:52] | My nipples are my own. | 我的乳头是我的 |
[14:55] | But will they ever truly be free? | 但来日真能获得自由吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, beautiful, dis- gracious skies. | 瑰丽又难堪的天空 |
[15:01] | For amber waves of pain! | 琥珀色的痛苦浪潮 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:05] | Leighton, stop filming people without their consent. | 蕾登 不要未经同意就拍别人 |
[15:08] | Yes, “Warden.” | 遵命 典狱长 |
[15:10] | Are you seriously getting drunk at an event that you’re working because you were caught getting drunk? | 你因为喝酒受罚 竟然还在活动上喝酒 |
[15:14] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:17] | Ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[15:18] | I figure, if it’s okay with you, I’ll sing a few songs tonight. | 如果可以的话 我今晚想唱几首歌 |
[15:22] | This first one is about a woman who deserves more love than she gets. | 第一首是关于一位女性 她值得获得更多的爱 |
[15:27] | Mother Nature. | 大自然之母 |
[15:29] | ♪ The meadows so cloverly ♪ | ♪ 草地上满是三叶草♪ |
[15:33] | ♪ Awakening my ovaries ♪ | ♪ 唤醒我的卵巢 ♪ |
[15:37] | ♪ Awakening my ovaries ♪ | ♪ 唤醒我的卵巢 ♪ |
[15:40] | – Leighton, what the actual f**k? – And beating like a drum… | – 蕾登你搞什么鬼 – 如鼓一般颤动 |
[15:45] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[15:47] | I’m not signing off on any of your hours tonight. | 我不会在你今晚出勤卡上签名 |
[15:50] | What? Wait, you can’t do that. | 什么 等等你不能这样做 |
[15:52] | I deserve double hours for sitting through this shit. | 我听得那么辛苦 应该得到双倍的工时 |
[15:56] | Why? All you did was drink wine. And eat very noisy snacks! | 为什么 你只是在喝酒 还吃很吵的零食 |
[16:00] | – But I was here. – I don’t care. | – 但我来了啊 – 我不在乎 |
[16:03] | You know, you just wasted three hours of your own life. | 你刚浪费了自己生命的三小时 |
[16:06] | Zero down. 100 to go. | 归零还剩一百小时 |
[16:20] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:25] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[16:26] | They are just incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[16:31] | Do you want to have sex, or… | 你想做爱吗 还是‥ |
[16:32] | In a… in a second. | 等一下 |
[16:33] | I just want to look at you for a bit. Really burn the image in. | 我想再看一会儿 把画面烙印在脑中 |
[16:36] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:38] | – Okay, I’m ready. – Oh, wow. | – 好 我准备好了 – 哦 哇 |
[16:44] | You’re so f**king hot. | 你好性感 |
[16:47] | You’re so f**king funny. | 你好搞笑 |
[16:50] | – You’re so f**king hot. – You’re so f**king funny. | – 你好性感 – 你好搞笑 |
[16:54] | – You’re so f**king hot. – Yeah, you’re so f**king funny. | – 你好性感 – 你好搞笑 |
[16:58] | He’s a chucklef**ker. | – 他是一个笑交者 – 啥 |
[16:59] | – A what? – Huh? | – 什么 – 嗯 |
[17:00] | A chucklef**ker. He only likes me ’cause I’m funny. | 一个笑交者 他喜欢我是因为我很搞笑 |
[17:04] | – I don’t think that’s a word. – Or, like, a thing. | – 应该没那种词汇 – 也没这种事 |
[17:07] | He must find you attractive too. No one sleeps with someone just because they think they’re funny. | 他一定也觉得你很迷人 没人会因为搞笑就跟别人上床 |
[17:10] | Oh, really, Whitney? Then explain why I masturbate to Kyle Mooney. | 真的吗 惠妮 那我为何会想着凯尔慕尼自慰 |
[17:13] | Bela, stop telling me what you masturbate to. | 贝拉 别跟我讲你的性幻想对象 |
[17:15] | Wait, I thought you wanted people to think you were funny. | 等等 你不是希望 别人觉得你有趣吗 |
[17:18] | No, not when I also want him to think I’m a “RiRi- level” hot bitch. | 不对 我还希望他觉得 我是蕾哈娜级别的辣妹 |
[17:22] | I told him he reminded me of David Beckham. | 我说他像大卫贝克汉姆 |
[17:25] | And he told me I reminded him of Larry David. | 他则说我像赖瑞大卫 |
[17:27] | I’m confused. Larry David’s a lot funnier than you. | 我真困惑 赖瑞大卫比你有趣多了 |
[17:30] | Speaking of David Beckham, we won our game. | 说到大卫贝克汉 我们的比赛赢了 |
[17:33] | I scored two goals and had an assist, no big deal. | 我进了两球一次助攻 没什么大不了的 |
[17:35] | Whitney was so good! | 惠妮表现得超好 |
[17:36] | And I tried to start a wave in the stands but there weren’t enough people. | 我想在观众席上掀起人浪 但人不够多 |
[17:40] | – Yeah. – So what am I supposed to do? | – 是啊 – 那我该怎么做 |
[17:42] | Damn, we got back to your thing real quick. | 妈呀 这么快就讲回你的事 |
[17:44] | Honestly, Bela, I don’t think this is such a bad thing. | 说实话贝拉 我认为这不是件坏事 |
[17:47] | You like him for his abs, he likes you because you’re funny. | 你喜欢他的腹肌 他喜欢你的幽默 |
[17:49] | You both have your really specific reasons. | 你们都各有所求 |
[17:51] | Yeah, but I’m a romantic so I want us to like each other for the same, specific reason | 对 但我是浪漫主义者 希望我们喜欢的原因相同 |
[17:55] | that we’re both insatiably into each other’s hot faces and bods. | 贪婪地渴求彼此火辣的脸跟身体 |
[17:57] | I feel like there’s a clear lesson you should be learning here and you’re not grasping it. | 你在此处应该学到某个教训 但你却毫不知情 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的没错 |
[18:02] | The lesson is clear. | 清楚明了的教训 |
[18:04] | I’ve got to break it off with him. | 我得和他分手 |
[18:05] | I’ve got to find an even hotter guy and not be myself around him. | 找个更性感的男人 在他身边不要做自己 |
[18:08] | – Nope. That was not the lesson. – No. | – 不对 你搞错了 – 不 |
[18:10] | Thanks for the talk, guys. | 谢谢你们的建议 |
[18:16] | I really like Bela, but if I had to share a room with her | 我很喜欢贝拉 但若要和她共用一室 |
[18:18] | I’d drown myself. | 我会想淹死自己 |
[18:21] | Where are you taking the cheesecake? | 你拿起司蛋糕要去哪里 |
[18:23] | Oh, it’s a long story. It’s an inside joke between Nico and me. | 说来话长 这是我跟尼可才懂的内哏 |
[18:27] | Does Leighton know how much time you’ve been spending with her brother? | 蕾登知道你跟她哥哥这么常见面吗 |
[18:30] | No, but there’s really nothing to tell. He’s just tutoring me. | 不知道 但没什么好说 他只是教我法语 |
[18:34] | Although maybe don’t say anything to Leighton. | 但也许别跟蕾登说比较好 |
[18:36] | – Sure. – I’ll see you later. Okay. | – 当然 – 回头见 好 |
[18:38] | – Have fun with the team. – Thanks. | – 跟球队好好玩 – 谢谢 |
[18:41] | 道顿 会计金史提 我想找你讨论税务并道歉 | |
[18:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:47] | Where are you right now? | 你在哪里 |
[18:49] | On my way to meet up with the team to celebrate our win. | 正要去球队的庆功宴 |
[18:52] | Okay, first off, you played like a star | 好 你在场上大放异彩 |
[18:55] | and getting wasted with your friends is totally appropriate. | 跟队友喝得酩酊大醉很合理 |
[18:58] | And also, I think you should blow the team off. | 但我认为你该打发他们 |
[19:01] | – And why should I do that? – I’ve been thinking about what you said the other night | – 为什么 – 你那晚的话我想了很久 |
[19:04] | about how we haven’t had a real date. | 我们都还没真正约会过 |
[19:06] | And I think you’re right, so let’s do it. | 我认为你没说错 所以我们走吧 |
[19:10] | – Right now? – Yeah. I know it’s kind of last minute, but I have a surprise for you. | – 现在吗 – 对 我知道很临时 但我有一个惊喜要给你 |
[19:14] | A bigger surprise than finding out you have a wife? | 比发现你有老婆还要大的惊喜 |
[19:16] | Seriously? You’re gonna weaponize the joyful word “surprise” like that? | 你真要把惊喜这快乐的词变成攻击性字眼 |
[19:20] | I’ll pick you up outside your dorm in ten. Just bundle up and bring bug spray. | 十分钟后我到你宿舍接你 穿好衣服带上防虫喷雾 |
[19:24] | – Bug spray? – It’s gonna be fun! | – 防虫喷雾 – 会很有趣的 |
[19:26] | Just forget I said “bug spray.” | 就当我没提防虫喷雾 |
[19:29] | Long underwear might be smart. | 但最好穿长内裤 |
[19:30] | Bro, it’s getting worse. | 老兄 越听越可怕了 |
[19:32] | It’s gonna be great. Just let me do my thing. | 会很好玩的 听我的就对了 |
[19:34] | I’ll see you soon. | 等等见 |
[19:39] | Bug spray. | 防虫喷雾 |
[20:00] | Oh, hi. Is Nico home? | 你好 尼可在吗 |
[20:03] | Nah, I think he’s watching the basketball game at Braden’s. | 不在 他好像在布莱登家看篮球赛 |
[20:06] | – Who? – You don’t know Braden? | – 谁 – 你不认识布莱登 |
[20:09] | That’s weird. You kind of look like him. | 那就怪了你跟他长得满像的 |
[20:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Hey, you don’t also have a Postmates order from Quiznos, do you? | 你不会刚好要来送潜艇堡吧 |
[20:18] | I do not. | 不是 |
[20:21] | She wasn’t Quiznos. | 她不是送潜艇堡的 |
[20:30] | Hey. What’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[20:32] | Hey. I’m at Theta Delt. | 喂 我在兄弟会这儿 |
[20:34] | Oh, cool. | 好喔 |
[20:36] | Yeah. Except you’re not here. | 对 但你不在这里 |
[20:40] | Aw, shit. I’m so sorry. I totally forgot. | 该死 我很抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[20:44] | The Golden Girls thing. Ugh. | 黄金女郎的事 |
[20:47] | Can we do it some other time? | 我们可以改天再看吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. For sure. I have other things to do tonight anyway. | 当然可以 反正我今晚还有其他事要做 |
[20:54] | All right. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[20:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:28] | You better not be murdering me. I will be so pissed. | 你若是想把我毁尸灭迹 我铁定跟你翻脸 |
[21:31] | Oh, come on. | 来啦 |
[21:33] | – Thank you. – Okay. Watch your step. | – 谢谢你 – 好的注意你的脚步 |
[21:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:45] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[21:47] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[21:50] | It’s a romantic outdoor movie night! | 是浪漫的户外电影之夜 |
[21:52] | Just you and me in the middle of nowhere. | 只有你和我在这荒凉的地方 |
[21:55] | Love And Basketball queued up on the projector. | 用投影机看篮球之爱 |
[21:58] | – That is my favorite movie. – I know. I did my research. | – 那是我最喜欢的电影 – 我知道 我做过功课 |
[22:01] | All right. Let me show you to your seat. | 好 我帮你带位 |
[22:03] | – Ooh. – All right. Just… | – 喔 – 好 请坐 |
[22:04] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[22:07] | Emergency exits are this way in the woods and the other way in the woods. | 紧急出口在树林这一边跟另一边 |
[22:11] | And the lavatories are anywhere you want. | 厕所则是哪里都可以 |
[22:13] | – This is very cute. – I know. | – 这真是太可爱了 – 我知道 |
[22:18] | – You ready? – Okay. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[22:21] | Okay, now, cell phones off for the duration of the movie. | 好 电影放映期间手机请关机 |
[22:26] | Tonight is just about you, and me and the present threat of Lyme disease. | 今晚就只有你跟我 还有莱姆病的威胁 |
[22:38] | Look, I know you’re in charge or whatever | 我知道你是负责人 |
[22:40] | but I really think it would benefit you to take things a little less seriously. | 但我真心认为你别太严肃会有好处 |
[22:44] | – Oh, it would, huh? – Yeah, okay. | – 是吗 – 对 |
[22:46] | Like, if you didn’t notice the song that girl sang was beyond terrible | 如果你没注意到那女生唱的歌糟糕透顶 |
[22:49] | then I am genuinely kind of worried about you. | 那我真的有点担心你了 |
[22:52] | Of course, I knew it was terrible. | 我当然知道 很糟糕 |
[22:54] | If she was good, she wouldn’t be playing the Women’s Center! | 她如果唱得好 就不会在妇女中心表演了 |
[22:57] | Yes. I agree! | 对 我有同感 |
[22:59] | – Look, can some of these people be intolerable? – Holy shit, yes. | – 他们有些人很难以忍受吗 – 这是绝对的 |
[23:03] | But instead of being rude, I act like a normal person. | 但我并不会失礼 而是像正常人一样 |
[23:05] | I smile to their face, and then I mock them privately. | 我当着他们的面微笑 然后私下嘲笑他们 |
[23:09] | Could you maybe try that? | 能不能请你也试试看 |
[23:11] | All right. | 好啦 |
[23:13] | All right, I will try to be less of a… oh, God. What did you call it? | 我会试着别当一个‥ 你是怎么说的 |
[23:17] | – A dumb, cis bitch. – “A dumb, cis bitch.” Right. | – 蠢顺婊‥ – 蠢顺婊 没错 |
[23:18] | – That’s the one. – Might be hard, though. | – 就是那个 – 但可能会很难 |
[23:21] | Wait till October when Ginger starts talking about her coven. | 你等着看金吉在十月 开始提到她的女巫团 |
[23:24] | What the f**k is a coven? | 巫师团是什么鬼东西 |
[23:35] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:37] | I thought we were gonna clean that together tomorrow. | 不是说明天一起清吗 |
[23:40] | It’s fine. I needed the distraction. | 没关系 我需要分散注意力 |
[23:43] | Anything you want to talk about? | 需要谈谈吗 |
[23:46] | I just got my hopes up about a guy and wasted 25 bucks on a cake. | 我对某个男生心怀期待 浪费25块钱买了个蛋糕 |
[23:52] | What about you? Did you break up with your abs boy? | 那你跟腹肌男分手了吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, I told him it wasn’t working. | 对 我告诉他这样行不通 |
[23:57] | But then he was doing pull- ups, so we had sex one more time. | 但他开始拉单杠 所以我们又做了一次 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. I might just keep doing it. | 我不知道 可能会继续做下去 |
[24:01] | It’s good. | 没关系 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好喔 |
[24:04] | So tell me what heinous food was causing the smell? | 所以是什么食物臭掉了 |
[24:06] | All of it. It was unplugged. | 全都臭掉了冰箱插头被拔掉 |
[24:09] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:11] | I totally unplugged it for Travis’ airbrush machine. | 我上次喷线条把插头拔了 |
[24:14] | I hate that this was my fault and it wasn’t racism. | 竟然真的是我 完全与种族歧视无关 |
[24:19] | You wanna watch TV and eat an entire cheesecake with me? | 要和我一起看电视 吃掉整个起司蛋糕吗 |
[24:22] | Let’s do it. That looks good. | 好啊看起来真好吃 |
[24:24] | Right? | 就是啊 |
[24:27] | This is the single best date I have ever been on. | 这是我有过最棒的约会 |
[24:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:37] | Just check your phone. We both heard it. | 看你的手机吧我们俩都听到了 |
[24:47] | Wanna read it? | 你想看吗 |
[24:58] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[25:00] | – This is real. – Mm- hmm. | 这是真的 |
[25:12] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了明天见 |
[25:17] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:33] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[25:37] | I got your text. | 我收到了你的简讯 |
[25:41] | What is this important thing you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么重要的事 |
[25:44] | Oh, I’m so dumb. I meant to send that to Coach Woods. | 我真蠢 我是想传给伍兹教练 |
[25:47] | It was just some soccer stuff. | 只是足球方面的事 |
[25:52] | – Okay. – Ready for bed? | – 好吧 – 准备好睡觉了吗 |
[26:06] | 导 演 佐伊·卡萨维特斯 |