时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Did you just get a mysterious envelope and casually toss it aside without even opening it? | 你是不是收到神秘信封 没打开就丢一边了 |
[00:25] | – Mm-hmm. – F**k, you’re cool. | -嗯 嗯 -妈呀 你超酷的 |
[00:26] | Okay, I already know what’s inside. | 我知道里面是什么 |
[00:27] | It’s my invite to Kappa’s pre-rush brunch later this afternoon. | 是卡帕会邀我去 今天下午的迎新早午餐会 |
[00:30] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:32] | Because as a future Kappa, I know how Kappas think. | 因为身为未来的卡帕会成员 我知道她们在想什么 |
[00:35] | And I also might’ve heard two girls in my Lit seminar | 而且我在文学专题讨论时 听到两个女生说 |
[00:38] | talking about the envelope color. “Mykonos sky blue.” | 信封颜色是 米克诺斯天空蓝 |
[00:41] | Interesting. I think of it as more of a “Sonic the Hedgehog” blue. | 有意思因为我觉得比较 像是音速小子的蓝色 |
[00:46] | Wait, Kappa invited you, too? | 等等 卡帕会也邀请你了 |
[00:47] | Sure did. Got it last night. | 对 我昨晚收到邀请函了 |
[00:49] | What? Are you surprised? | 怎么 你很意外吗 |
[00:51] | Of course, I’m surprised. You wear sneakers with dresses. | 当然 你穿球鞋配洋装耶 |
[00:54] | Leighton, I’m gonna tell you what I told Whitney. | 蕾登 我把告诉惠妮的话 再跟你说一遍 |
[00:56] | That sororities have a long history of exclusionary behavior that promote this kind of woman-on-woman warfare. | 姐妹会向来有这种 挑拨女性的排他性行为 |
[01:02] | And that’s why I will be abstaining from Greek life. | 所以我拒绝加入任何姐妹会 |
[01:05] | Yeah, absolutely. Preach. I’m totally on the same page. | 没错 有同感 你说得太有道理了 |
[01:07] | – Did you get an envelope? – No, I did not. | – 你收到信封了 – 没有 |
[01:09] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:18] | Hey, can I give you some unsolicited feedback on what you’re wearing? | 我可以多管闲事 提出对你造型的意见吗 |
[01:21] | Oh, my God, of course. I love when people do that. | 求之不得 我最喜欢别人多管闲事了 |
[01:23] | It’s just Kappa is the most exclusive sorority on campus. | 卡帕会是校园中最尊荣的姐妹会 |
[01:27] | And this rush brunch is your first opportunity to show them that you fit in. | 新生早午餐是你融入大家的第一个机会 |
[01:31] | Okay, so what’s wrong with what I’m wearing? It’s jeans and sneakers. | 我穿的是鞋球和牛仔裤 有什么不对吗 |
[01:34] | And that is such a cute outfit for, like, grocery shopping. | 很可爱 穿去买菜不错 |
[01:37] | I’m just saying there’s still time to run home and change. | 现在回家换还来得及 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. Maybe you should change. | 天啊 也许该换衣服的人是你 |
[01:41] | I look good. You look like the perfume lady at Bloomingdale’s. | 我很美 你看起来像百货公司卖香水的柜姐 |
[01:44] | That is the meanest thing you could’ve said to me. | 这话实在太恶毒了 |
[01:46] | I just… I think you’re overthinking it. | 我只是觉得你想太多了 |
[01:48] | The invite said to “dress casual.” | 邀请函只说着休闲服装 |
[01:54] | This is what Kappa means by “casual.” | 这是卡帕会对休闲的定义 |
[02:02] | Yeah, this is some Get Out shit right here. | 很有逃出绝命镇的感觉 |
[02:12] | Hey, Mr. G I think you need to chugga… chugga chill out. | 吉老师我觉得你该 放‥放轻松 |
[02:21] | That’s so funny, right? | 很好笑吧 |
[02:23] | I love that catchphrase. “Chugga, chugga, chill out.” | 我超爱他的口头禅 放‥放轻松 |
[02:28] | No, the sketch is about how catchphrases are lame. | 不对 这段短剧讲的是口头禅很逊 |
[02:31] | No one would actually laugh at someone saying “Chugga, chugga, chill out. | 听到放‥放轻松 不会有人笑的 |
[02:36] | Forget it. Look, this guy, Danny Marawitz, he’s a comedy legend. | 当我没说 这个丹尼马拉维兹 是喜剧界传奇人物 |
[02:42] | He’s also a Catullan alum | 他也是卡特兰出身的 |
[02:43] | and he’s going to be at this big alumni dinner they’re throwing tonight. | 他会参加今晚盛大的校友晚宴 |
[02:46] | I want to chat him up and convince him to be my mentor. | 我要跟他聊天 说服他收我为徒 |
[02:48] | Oh, Bela, I’m sure he’d love to be your mentor. | 贝拉 他一定很乐意当你的师父 |
[02:51] | You’re the funniest person I know. It’s like I live with Bugs Bunny. | 你是我认识最搞笑的人 我常觉得我跟兔宝宝是室友 |
[02:54] | I know you mean that as a compliment, so thank you. | 我知道你是想赞美我 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Hey, wait, actually, do you want to come with me as my plus-one? | 你想不想跟我去 当我的伴 |
[02:59] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 当然想 |
[03:01] | Okay, cool. | 好耶 |
[03:02] | So if people like this Danny guy are going it’s probably going to be pretty fancy, right? | 有丹尼这种人出席 晚宴应该很高级 对吧 |
[03:06] | Fancy as shit. | 高级到爆 |
[03:07] | Oh, so like “pantyhose-fancy.” | 所以要穿丝袜 |
[03:10] | Kimberly, nothing is ever pantyhose-fancy. | 金柏丽 高级就不会叫你穿丝袜了 |
[03:12] | Okay, well, I only brought one dress with me to college. | 我只带了一件洋装来 |
[03:15] | I’m sure it’s fine. Is it black? | 一定可以的 是黑色的吗 |
[03:18] | It’s mustard. | 是芥末色 |
[03:21] | Maybe we just go shopping. | 我们去买吧 |
[03:25] | Okay, fresh rosemary sprig in my drink. I can get on board with this. | 我的酒里有新鲜的迷迭香 挺不赖的 |
[03:29] | See? Kappa’s living up to the hype. | 是不是 卡帕会果然名不虚传 |
[03:31] | Oh, do you see that blonde girl? | 看到那个金发女生了吗 |
[03:33] | That’s super creative. | 超级有创意 |
[03:34] | There’s like 15 blonde girls over there. | 那里有15个金发女生 |
[03:36] | Okay, first off, half of them are “bronde.” | 首先其中一半是啡金色 |
[03:38] | No, I am talking about that one right there, Quinn Cannon. | 不对 我说的是那个奎茵坎农 |
[03:41] | She went to Spence. She was like three years above me | 她念的是史宾赛高中 高我三届 |
[03:43] | and now she’s president of Kappa and queen of the entire Essex social scene. | 现在是卡帕会的会长 和艾赛克斯学院交社界的女王 |
[03:47] | Quinn Cannon is exactly who I want to be in three years. | 奎茵坎农是我三年后的目标 |
[03:51] | Okay, I am going to go mingle. Are you good on your own? | 我去聊聊 你一个人没问题吧 |
[03:53] | – I most definitely am not. – You’ll be fine. All right. | – 问题可大了 – 没事的 |
[03:56] | I can text you details about who you’re talking to, if you need. | 需要的话 我可以把 跟你对话的人的资料传给你 |
[03:58] | I’ve done extensive research on every single girl here. | 我仔细研究过这里所有的女生 |
[04:01] | And if you need any help, just start talking about celery juice. | 如果需要帮助 就开始谈芹菜汁 |
[04:09] | Hey, you’re Maura, right? | 你是茉拉 对吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah. You must be Nico’s sister, Leighton. | 对 你一定尼可的妹妹蕾登 |
[04:15] | How you liking Essex? | 觉得艾赛克斯怎么样 |
[04:17] | I’ve been busy balancing schoolwork and extracurriculars | 我还在想办法平衡课业与课外活动 |
[04:19] | and finding ways to apply the knowledge I gained last summer while interning for Dahlia Lithwick at Slate. | 努力应用我暑假在黛莉亚利特维克实习时的所学 |
[04:26] | Wow. I feel like I’m interviewing you for a job. Did you rehearse this? | 你好像在应征工作 你是不是排练过 |
[04:31] | No. | 没有 |
[04:33] | Wait, your name is Ashley, too? I just met an Ashley. | 等等 你也叫艾希莉 我才认识了一个艾希莉 |
[04:36] | Yeah, but I spell it A-S-H-L-E-E. | 对 但我的名字是爱情的爱 |
[04:40] | I know. What were my parents smoking? | 我知道 我爸妈肯定呼了大麻 |
[04:45] | Allie VanLandingham. | 艾莉范兰丁汉 |
[04:46] | You were the senior social chair at Choate, right? | 你在乔特高中当过资深社交主席 对吧 |
[04:49] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[04:51] | I mean there’s only three Choate Kappas. | 卡帕会只有三个乔特高中的 |
[04:53] | You, Madison, and Sheridan. It’s all on the website. | 你麦蒂森和雪莉丹 网站上写的 |
[04:56] | Stalker much? | 你也太像跟踪狂了吧 |
[04:58] | It… it’s public information. | 这都是公开资料 |
[05:00] | Yeah, but I spell it A-S-H-L-E-I-G-H. | 对 但我的名字是美丽的丽 |
[05:04] | A-S-H-L-E-Y-E. | 艾 喜 丽 |
[05:06] | I spell it A-S-H-L-I-E. | 我的名字是艾 胥 莉 |
[05:11] | Do you like celery juice? | 你喜欢芹菜汁吗 |
[05:13] | I have it every single morning. | 我每天早上都喝 |
[05:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:16] | Kappa girls are we, And everywhere we are | 我们是卡帕会姐妹 到天涯海角都是 |
[05:19] | We wear the sacred letters, “K-B-R.” | 我们衣服上绣着红字KBR |
[05:22] | Go, Kappa Beta Rho! | 卡帕贝塔萝 加油 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God, there’s such good stuff in the Kappa hashtag. | 卡帕会主题标签的内容好多 |
[05:27] | Would it be crazy if we made one together? | 我们合拍一段会很夸张吗 |
[05:30] | Hey, sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉我得走了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, no, of course. I’ll see… I’ll see you later. | 没问题 回头见 |
[05:38] | Your sneakers are so cool. | 你的球鞋好酷 |
[05:40] | And you actually play a varsity sport? That’s so impressive. | 你真的是校队 太猛了 |
[05:43] | Whitney, what’s your phone number? We want to add you to our Kappa memes chain. | 你电话几号 我把你加进卡帕会哏图群组 |
[05:47] | This has been so great, but I have a team bus to catch. | 聊得好愉快 但校队的车要开了 |
[05:50] | It was nice meeting you | 很高兴认识你们 |
[05:52] | and I look forward to seeing you all on Selling Sunset one day. | 期待在日落豪宅看到各位 |
[05:55] | She’s so fun. | 她好幽默 |
[05:58] | Oh, this one’s so pretty. | 这件好美 |
[06:00] | This looks like something Shania Twain would wear. | 感觉像是仙妮亚唐恩会穿的 |
[06:03] | Kimberly, no. Please let me fix you. I’m trying so hard. | 不可以 金柏丽 拜托让我帮你挑 我很用心耶 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | So, have you met up with hot-ass Nico for any more French lessons yet? | 你跟鲜肉尼可再见面上法语课了吗 |
[06:10] | No. Not since he bailed on me last time. | 没有 他上次放我鸽子后就没约了 |
[06:13] | I’m not sure it’ll be an ongoing thing. | 应该是只有那一次 |
[06:14] | – But did you text him? – It’s fine. I don’t want to bother him. | – 你传简讯给他了吗 – 没事的 我不想烦他 |
[06:18] | Wait… wait. This is the dress. | 等等‥找到了 |
[06:21] | Fire emoji. Head exploding emoji. Tongue-hanging-out emoji. | 表情符号 火焰头爆炸吐舌脸 |
[06:25] | – You got to try this one out. – This is beautiful. | – 快去试穿 – 好美 |
[06:29] | Oh, it’s way too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[06:30] | Kimberly, if you don’t wrap your beautiful body in this dress | 金柏丽 如果你不穿这件 |
[06:32] | it will be a slap in the face of hot feminists everywhere. | 等于羞辱了全世界的性感女性主义者 |
[06:34] | I can’t afford this. This will use up way too much of my “for emergencies only” credit card. | 我买不起 会把我的紧急信用卡刷爆的 |
[06:39] | So, just leave the tags on and return it tomorrow. | 那就不要剪标 明天来退 |
[06:52] | Look at my big tits. | 看我的巨乳 |
[06:58] | – Hey, over here. – Hey. | – 嘿 过来 – 嘿 |
[07:04] | Hey, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:05] | – I am so excited to get out of town with you. Me too. | – 我好期待跟你一起出城 – 我也是 |
[07:07] | – I kind of love hotels. – Aw, that’s so cute. | – 我还满喜欢住饭店的 – 好可爱 |
[07:10] | But you’re not gonna like this one. It’s pretty gross. | 但你不会喜欢这间的 这间很恶心 |
[07:12] | Well, I’m sure you’ll like it more than crashing on your couch for another night. | 我相信一定比你睡沙发舒服 |
[07:15] | It’s gotta be so weird for you being around Michelle since you told her you’re leaving her. | 你跟蜜雪儿摊牌后 家里气氛一定很尴尬 |
[07:19] | Let’s not think about that right now. | 现在不要想这些 |
[07:20] | Let’s just think about all the hot hotel sex we’ll be having tonight. | 只要想在饭店火热做爱就好 |
[07:26] | Okay, okay. Bus is ready. We gotta go. | 巴士要开了该走了 |
[07:29] | And hide your boner. Damn, bro. | 别让人发现你勃起了真要命 |
[07:31] | Wait, let me carry your bag in front of it. | 等等 包包借我遮一下 |
[07:32] | Just tuck it up behind your belt. | 塞到皮带后面就好 |
[07:36] | Come on. | 真是的 |
[07:38] | All right, everybody. Let’s get on the bus. | 各位上车吧 |
[07:47] | Leighton Murray. | 蕾登莫瑞 |
[07:49] | Were you leaving without even saying hi to me? | 不跟我打招呼 就要走了吗 |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah, sorry. I just… Well, I knew you were really busy and I… | 对不起 我知道你很忙 |
[07:55] | I was really vibing with the other girls. So… | 我跟其他女生聊得很愉快 |
[07:57] | Yea h, I saw. | 是啊我看到了 |
[07:59] | Look, everyone here is equally obsessed with Kappa. | 这里的每个人都很想进卡帕会 |
[08:01] | They’re just better at hiding it. | 她们只是比较会掩饰 |
[08:02] | Let’s go inside and get a drink. | 我们进去喝一杯 |
[08:05] | So, you might major in math? Wow. | 所以你可能主修数学 |
[08:08] | – I know, it’s lame. – No, it’s refreshing. | – 我知道很逊 – 才不会我觉得很特别 |
[08:11] | If I had to talk to another f**king marketing major I was going to rip my ears off. | 如果再碰到一个主修行销的 我会把耳朵扯掉 |
[08:15] | Hey, do you know Cory in Theta? | 你认识西塔会的柯瑞吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah. Nico got COVID from him. | 认识 尼可被他传染了新冠肺炎 |
[08:20] | – Why? – Well, according to my boyfriend, he has a huge crush on you. | – 怎么了 – 我男朋友跟我说 他被你迷住了 |
[08:24] | Yes, I have heard that. | 对 我听说了 |
[08:26] | Would you be into him? | 你会喜欢他吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, no, 100%. He’s… he’s so cute. | 当然 百分之百 他实在太帅了 |
[08:30] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:31] | I’m texting him right now that you like him. | 我现在就传简讯给他 说你喜欢他 |
[08:45] | – What’s up? – Once we get to the hotel | – 什么事 – 你到饭店先垫垫肚子 |
[08:47] | you’re gonna want to eat some crackers or something | 吃些饼干什么的 |
[08:48] | ‘Cause the team’s going out hard tonight. | 因为球队晚上要出去狂欢 |
[08:50] | But don’t we have a game tomorrow? | 明天不是有比赛吗 |
[08:52] | It’s fine. The team we’re playing is awful. | 没事的 我们的对手超弱 |
[08:55] | I’m telling you, tonight’s the best team bonding night of the year. | 跟你说 今晚是巩固队友感情最好的机会 |
[08:59] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[09:01] | All right, ladies. I need to speak with you. | 各位小姐 我有话要说 |
[09:03] | – So, all eyes on me. – Way ahead of you, handsome. | – 麻烦看过来 – 早就在看你了帅哥 |
[09:07] | Coach Woods and I know that there was a lot of sneaking out last year after curfew. | 我跟伍兹教练知道 去年宵禁后很多人偷溜出去 |
[09:11] | And I just want to make it clear that that’s not gonna happen again, okay? | 我要先说清楚 这次不可以了 好吗 |
[09:13] | – I have a question. – Okay, what is it? | – 我有问题 – 什么问题 |
[09:15] | How’d you get so fine? | 你怎么会这么帅 |
[09:18] | Okay, I get it. There’s some weird jokes among you girls that I’m, like, attractive or whatever | 我知道 你们女生之间开玩笑说我很帅 |
[09:24] | but I am your coach, and I deserve respect. | 但我是你们的教练 你们要尊重我 |
[09:27] | Okay? All right, so when we get to the hotel… | 好吗 等我们到了饭店‥ |
[09:29] | Take your shirt off! | 把上衣脱了 |
[09:31] | No, I’m not gonna take my shirt off. | 我才不要脱上衣 |
[09:33] | And you can’t talk to me like that, okay? | 跟我说话不能没礼貌好吗 |
[09:35] | – Okay, Daddy. – No, do not call me “Daddy.” | – 好 爹地 – 不要叫我爹地 |
[09:38] | I’m not your sexy daddy. | 我不是你的性感爹地 |
[09:40] | – Put me to bed, “Daddy.” – Oh, come on. | – 哄我上床 爹地 – 噢 拜托啦 |
[09:50] | Oh, man. So many Catullan alums showed up. | 天啊 来了好多卡特兰的校友 |
[09:52] | Oh, my gosh there’s a helium balloon arch. I’ve always wanted to walk under one. | 老天 那里有个气球门 我超想过那种门 |
[09:56] | – Me too. – Can you take a picture of me with it? | – 我也是 – 可以帮我和气球门拍照吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[10:02] | Yes, girl. Yes! | 性感百分百 |
[10:04] | So hot. Oh, my God, you look so f**king hot. | 好辣 天啊 你超辣的 |
[10:21] | Hey, so that’s Ryan, the nice editor. | 那个是和气编辑 莱恩 |
[10:23] | And that’s Eric, the mean editor. | 还有毒舌编辑艾瑞克 |
[10:25] | Oh, and that’s Peter Cook, class of ’84. | 那是彼得库克84年班的 |
[10:27] | He wrote like all of Greg’s funny lines on Dharma & Greg | 老公老婆不登对中 葛瑞的爆笑金句都他写的 |
[10:29] | just in case you talk to him and that comes up. | 万一他提到你就能接话了 |
[10:31] | He’s good at Greg, got it. | 他写葛瑞很厉害明白了 |
[10:33] | Oh, hey, isn’t that the “chugga chugga” guy? | 那个不是放轻松哥吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:38] | Hey, do you mind mingling with the other plus-ones for a bit? | 你可以跟其他被带来的人聊吗 |
[10:40] | I’m gonna go talk to him and I don’t want you watching as I make love to his ego. | 我要去跟他聊天但不想让你 看到我对他献殷勤 |
[10:43] | Of course, don’t worry about me. | 没问题 不用管我 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna hobnob like it’s my hob job. | 我要去全力放电 迷死一票人 |
[10:48] | Yeah, please don’t. | 拜托 不要 |
[10:49] | I won’t try to be funny. I’ll just like, talk to old ladies about recent Jeopardy! episodes. | 我不会故意搞笑 只会跟老太太们谈益智游戏节目 |
[10:53] | Perfect. Okay. | 太好了 |
[10:59] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Lila, Canaan. Hey, how are you guys? | 莉拉迦南 你们好吗 |
[11:09] | – Kimberly? – How cool is this? | – 金柏丽 – 真是太酷了 |
[11:12] | Have you guys seen the seafood tower? It has three tiers. | 你们看到海鲜塔了吗 有三层耶 |
[11:15] | Wait, so you’re a guest here? | 等等 所以你是这里的客人 |
[11:18] | And we’re, like, serving you? | 我们是来服侍你的 |
[11:20] | – Yeah, that’s weird. – Oh, no, no. I’m barely a guest. | – 感觉好奇怪 – 不是‥我不能算客人 |
[11:24] | I’m my roommate’s plus-one, and I’m just here on a technicality. | 是我室友带我来的 算是钻技术漏洞进来的 |
[11:28] | Those look good. | 那个看起来好好吃 |
[11:29] | Would you like one of my coconut shrimp? | 您想吃我的椰子虾吗 |
[11:34] | I’m good. I just had something. | 不用 我刚吃过东西 |
[11:37] | And do you want to put your little stick on my trash tray? | 要把竹签放在我的垃圾盘上吗 |
[11:42] | No. I’m going to hold on to it for a bit. | 不用 我拿着就好 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna take a lap. | 我去走一圈 |
[12:00] | – Excuse me, you’re Danny Marawitz, right? – Mm-hmm. | – 打搅了 你是丹尼马拉维兹吧 – 嗯 嗯 |
[12:03] | I’m Bela Malhotra. I’m a Catullan hopeful. | 我是贝拉摩赫查 希望能进入卡特兰 |
[12:06] | I’m jealous. | 我好嫉妒啊 |
[12:07] | I’m just here admiring pictures of myself without a receding hairline. | 我正在欣赏我头发浓密时的照片 |
[12:11] | Well, if it’s more hair you want, I waxed my arms this morning. | 如果你缺的是头发 我今天才拔过臂毛 |
[12:14] | So there’s basically an Elvis wig in my garbage can. | 垃圾桶里多了一顶猫王的假发 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry, that was gross. I’m just nervous to talk to you. | 抱歉 这太没礼貌了 跟你讲话害我好紧张 |
[12:20] | That’s really funny. What’s your name again? | 很好笑耶 你叫什么来着 |
[12:23] | – Bela Malhotra. – Well, good luck, Bela. | – 贝拉摩赫查 – 祝你好运贝拉 |
[12:27] | Gentlemen, don’t hit me up for money please. | 诸位 拜托别跟我要钱 |
[12:41] | Leighton? | 蕾登 |
[12:43] | Did you buy a chair? | 你是不是买了一张椅子 |
[12:46] | Yes. If I’m gonna be here for 100 hours | 对 如果我得在这里待一百个小时 |
[12:48] | I’m not spending them on a couch that’s older than I am. | 可不想窝在一张年纪比我还大的沙发上 |
[12:51] | Oh, my God, you know, you can’t… | 天啊 你不能‥ |
[12:53] | And before you jump on my dick | 在你大惊小怪之前 |
[12:55] | my shift is over in ten minutes and I’ve done a bunch of work. | 我十分钟后就下班了 而且我做了很多事 |
[12:58] | I restocked the tampons in the bathroom. I restocked the tampons in the couch room. | 帮洗手间跟沙发室的棉条补了货 |
[13:02] | And I even gave a girl a pamphlet on the prison industrial complex. | 甚至还发了讲监狱工业复合体的说明书给一个女生 |
[13:07] | Okay, if you want to shave off some hours I could really use your help tonight. | 如果你想多消磨几个小时 我晚上需要你帮忙 |
[13:10] | It’s a panel on the ABCs of the LGBTs. | 是讲多元性别的研讨会 |
[13:13] | You’ll hate it. | 你一定会很讨厌 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I can’t. I have a… I have a thing. | 没办法 我‥有事 |
[13:19] | – A date? – Yes. | – 约会吗 – 对 |
[13:21] | Ooh, this’ll be so much fun. Okay, let me guess your type. | 这下好玩了 我来猜猜你喜欢的类型 |
[13:25] | His name, Gareth. His dad, the Monopoly man. | 那位小哥叫盖瑞斯 他老爸是大富翁的发明者 |
[13:28] | And his hobbies, they include sailing and benefiting from generational wealth? | 小哥的爱好包括航海和享受家族财富带来的好处 |
[13:32] | You forgot belittling waiters, but yes. Otherwise, that’s about right. | 你忘了羞辱服务生 但其他都猜得对 |
[13:35] | Well, that sounds like my personal nightmare. | 在我听来像一场噩梦 |
[13:38] | Condoms on your way out if you want ’em. | 出去时可以顺手拿几个保险套 |
[13:39] | Yeah, no thank you. I do not hook up on the first date. | 不用了 我不会第一次约会就上床 |
[13:42] | Whatever you say. | 随便你 |
[13:50] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:52] | I know I was being weird before but that was because of something else. | 我知道我刚刚态度很奇怪 但那是因为别的事情 |
[13:57] | And I’d love a Sprite, please. | 麻烦给我一杯雪碧 |
[13:59] | Okay, sure. One Sprite. | 没问题 一杯雪碧马上来 |
[14:04] | – What are you doing? – Oh, sorry. Is that not enough? Fine, here. | – 你干吗 – 抱歉 不够吗明白 |
[14:08] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[14:10] | – It’s a Sprite. I’m sorry. – I don’t know what to do. | – 不过是杯雪碧 – 抱歉我不懂规矩 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry about it. Keep your money. | 别放在心上 钱收好 |
[14:15] | No one else here is tipping anyway, so… | 反正别人也不给小费 |
[14:18] | Hold on, I have an idea. | 等一下 我有个好主意 |
[14:21] | Wow, a bartender on full scholarship, and he makes a mean martini! | 拿全额奖学金的酒保 还调得一手超棒的马丁尼 |
[14:27] | Here is a 20. | 赏你20块小费 |
[14:30] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:31] | When people know we’re on financial aid, they tip more. | 别人知道我们在领助学金出手会比较大方 |
[14:34] | Okay, I get that you’re trying to help but there’s no way that’s going to work, so… | 我知道你想帮忙 但这招绝对不会有用 |
[14:38] | – I’ll take a martini. – Hmm. | – 给我一杯马丁尼 – 嗯 |
[14:42] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[14:44] | And Kappa’s basically Theta’s sister sorority, so… | 卡帕会基本上就是西塔会的女生版 |
[14:48] | – you know, it would be great if Nico and me… – Yeah. | – 真希望尼可跟我都‥ – 是啊 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry, am I boring you? | 抱歉 我的话题是不是太无聊了 |
[14:56] | Hey, I gotta ask you, what is this? | 我非问不可这究竟算什么 |
[15:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:01] | When I saw you this summer and then with your brother a couple weeks ago | 今年暑假和两周前见面时 |
[15:04] | you know, you kind of seemed into me. | 你似乎都对我挺有意思 |
[15:06] | And then, I don’t know, whenever I’d try to hit you up, you ghost me. | 但我每次想跟你联络 都被已读不回 |
[15:09] | And then all of a sudden you want to go to dinner? | 现在你突然约我吃晚饭 |
[15:13] | Something just kind of seems off with you. | 感觉有点不对劲 |
[15:15] | – I… I just got to school like a month ago. – I’m sorry I don’t hit you up to dry-hump me every night. | – 我一个月前才开始上大学 – 抱歉 没跟你约炮 |
[15:19] | Whoa… whoa, that’s not what I meant at all. | 我不是那个意思 |
[15:21] | No, I know. I’m sorry. I just… I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起‥ |
[15:28] | Look, Cory, I really like you. | 柯瑞 我真的很喜欢你 |
[15:32] | Do you, Leighton? ‘Cause sometimes I think… | 是吗 蕾登 因为我有时候觉得‥ |
[15:44] | Should we go back to your place? I could talk about Kappa some more. | 要不要去你房间 我可以多跟你聊聊卡帕会 |
[15:50] | I would love that. | 求之不得 |
[15:51] | – It was great chatting with you, too. – You as well. | – 我也很高兴跟你聊天 – 彼此 |
[15:53] | – Thank you. – My pleasure. | – 谢谢 – 这是我的荣幸 |
[15:55] | Dude, I am networking my hot little ass off. | 朋友 我变成交际花了 |
[15:59] | Excuse me? Can I have your attention, please? | 打扰一下 可以占用几分钟吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, that’s Danny. I am gonna get in his eyeline and laugh really hard. | 那是丹尼 我要站在他视线之内努力大笑 |
[16:07] | My time at The Catullan changed my life. | 我在卡特兰的岁月改变了我的人生 |
[16:11] | And I’ve spent the last 20 years trying to change it back. | 之后我花了20年 想让人生重回正轨 |
[16:15] | But seriously, there is no better place to launch a comedy career. | 说真的 这里是喜剧事业的最佳起点 |
[16:19] | With the skills you’ll learn here and the connections you’ll make | 有了在这里学到的技巧和建立的人脉 |
[16:22] | soon you’ll be working in writers’ rooms with other funny guys | 不出多久 你们的编剧同事就会是其他的搞笑天才 |
[16:25] | and their marginally funny girlfriends they’ve hired through nepotism. | 和他们靠关系找进来却毫无喜感的女友 |
[16:29] | But jokes aside | 说几句正经话 |
[16:31] | I think it’s great that there are some female writers now. | 现在开始出现女性编剧是件好事 |
[16:35] | Like this girl right here. I had the chance to chat with her earlier | 像这个女生 之前我跟她聊过几句 |
[16:38] | and I honestly think that people like her are the future of comedy. | 我真心觉 得像她这样的人是喜剧界未来的栋梁 |
[16:43] | A young Indian woman? | 一位年轻的印度女性 |
[16:45] | Soon she’ll be the only one of us who can sell a television show. | 她很快就会是我们之中唯一还能卖电视节目的人 |
[16:48] | Let me guess, about a quirky ethnic woman | 剧情八成是 古怪的少数族裔女性 |
[16:51] | trying to balance her love life and her career. | 试着平衡爱情和事业 |
[16:53] | Yeah, that’s compelling. | 对啦 太引人入胜了 |
[17:00] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[17:01] | – You want? – Oh, shoot. | – 要不要 – 糟了 |
[17:04] | Wait, wait you need one. You need one. Go, go. | 等等 你需要一杯‥来吧 |
[17:11] | Okay, where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[17:12] | A mini-golf course that shares a parking lot with a McDonald’s. | 一座和麦当劳共用停车场的迷你高尔夫球场 |
[17:15] | God damn, that sounds amazing. | 要命 听起来超棒的 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 是的 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:33] | – Hump that dino. – Yo, babe. | – 给那只恐龙好看 – 宝贝‥ |
[17:35] | – Yeah, baby. – Yeah, I got it. | – 对 宝贝 – 是的 拍到了 |
[17:36] | This is 1,000% going on my Tinder profile. | 我一定要把这张拍片放在交友网站的个人简介上 |
[17:40] | Okay, look. | 嗯 你看 |
[17:41] | – Okay, it’s lit. – Uh-huh. | – 太好看了 – 呃 嗯 |
[17:43] | – Okay, all right. – Thank you. | – 这张也好‥ – 谢谢 |
[17:44] | – What was that? – What? | – 那是什么 – 什么 |
[17:45] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[17:48] | Oh, shit. | 要死了 |
[17:51] | You’re hooking up with Coach Dalton. | 你跟道顿教练搞上了 |
[17:58] | He may have hilarious catchphrases, but that guy was such a jerk. | 他的口头禅也许很爆笑 但是为人实在混蛋透顶 |
[18:03] | I really hated everything he said. | 他讲的每一句话都让我恨得牙痒痒 |
[18:06] | Hey, thanks for being a good sport. Anything for the laugh, right? | 多谢你的雅量 搞笑就是要不择手段 对吧 |
[18:10] | You’re an asshole. | 你是个混蛋 |
[18:13] | Easy, honey. Don’t get upset. I promise you, it’s not a good look. | 别激动亲爱的 不要生气嘛 不然只会让自己下不了台 |
[18:17] | I used to look up to you, but now I don’t even remember why. | 我以前很崇拜你 但现在已经不记得为什么了 |
[18:20] | You haven’t worked in, like, ten years. | 你已经闲了十年 |
[18:22] | And you know why? Because you’re not funny anymore. | 知道为什么吗 因为你已经不好笑了 |
[18:25] | You’re like toxic podcast funny, at best. | 充其量只能在网路广播讲恶毒笑话 |
[18:28] | So, chugga… chugga, eat shit. | 放‥放轻松到去吃屎吧 |
[18:33] | – You can forget about my donation check. – Wait… what are you… | – 别指望我会再捐钱给你们了 – 等一下 你这是‥ |
[18:37] | Wait. Hey, Danny, wait. | 等一下 丹尼 |
[18:38] | I think it’s crazy you haven’t worked in ten years. | 我觉得十年没人找你工作太过分了 |
[18:42] | You don’t need his money anyway, right? | 反正你们不需要他的钱吧 |
[18:49] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 |
[18:50] | When did this start? Is he as good at sex as he looks? | 你们是何时开始的 他的床上功夫跟长相一样棒吗 |
[18:53] | And bitch, are you crazy? Answer the sex one first. | 你是不是疯了 先回答床上功夫那一题 |
[18:55] | I know. I know it’s insane. Okay? But I can’t help myself. | 我知道这样很不理智 但是我管不住自己 |
[18:58] | – I… I think I, like, love him. – You love him? | – 我觉得我好像爱上他了 – 你爱他 |
[19:01] | Willow. Please keep your voice down. Okay, no one can find out. | 薇萝 小声点啦 不能让别人知道 |
[19:04] | This whole team is full of secrets, and I never share them. | 队上每一个人都有秘密 我都没有泄密 |
[19:07] | Last spring, Jena ran over a dog. | 去年春天 洁娜开车撞死一只狗 |
[19:09] | You just shared one. | 你泄密了 |
[19:10] | Willow, please. Okay, this could ruin Dalton’s career. | 薇萝拜托你 这会毁了道顿的事业 |
[19:13] | And with my mom being a senator, it would be this whole big thing. | 我妈是参议员 会闹得不可收拾 |
[19:15] | Okay, you really can’t say anything. | 你真的不能说出去 |
[19:17] | Say anything about what? | 说什么 |
[19:18] | Hey, Jena. Willow and I are actually in the middle of an important, private conversation. | 洁娜 薇萝和我在谈很重要的私事 |
[19:23] | – About what? – About news and current events. | – 什么样的私事 – 新闻和时事 |
[19:25] | What the f**k do you care? Go ahead on. – Go. Okay, chill. Jeez. | – 问那么多干吗 还不快走 – 走就走嘛 真是的 |
[19:30] | – Can we just get outta here? – Can we stop at the McDonalds on the way home? | – 可以走了吗 – 可以顺道去麦当劳吗 |
[19:33] | – Yes. – All right. | – 可以 – 那好 |
[19:37] | Well, they’re definitely f**king. | 她们肯定是搞上了 |
[19:52] | You down? | 没问题吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没问题 |
[20:23] | Bela, I… I really think you overreacted. | 贝拉 你真的是反应过度了 |
[20:25] | Danny can’t be sexist. He only hires female assistants. | 丹尼不可能有性别歧视 他只雇用女性助理 |
[20:29] | She’s right. I told him my name and he said he’d just call me “Ali Wong.” | 她说得没错 我说过我的名字 他说叫我“黄艾莉”就好了 |
[20:33] | He’s rude, and I’m glad Bela said something. | 他很没礼貌 我很高兴贝拉没有隐忍 |
[20:39] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[20:42] | – Maybe we should just go. – I’ll go get our coats. | – 我们还是走好了 – 我去拿外套 |
[20:46] | Bela, right? The roastmaster herself. | 你是贝拉吧 毒舌女王本尊 |
[20:49] | Yeah, now might not be the time. | 对 但我现在没心情 |
[20:51] | I overheard what you said to Danny. And I want to thank you. | 我听到你跟丹尼说的话了 我想谢谢你 |
[20:57] | Danny Marawitz is, and always has been, a total shit. | 丹尼马拉维兹一直是个烂人 |
[21:00] | He and I were tapped in the same year and his favorite “joke” was to call me gay. | 我们两个同一年进卡特兰 他最喜欢笑我是同性恋 |
[21:04] | And I am gay, so… that sucked. | 我确实是同性恋 所以感觉很差 |
[21:07] | He made The Catullan a living hell for everyone on staff for four years. | 他让卡特兰的人忍受了四年的人间炼狱 |
[21:10] | But until tonight, I’ve never seen anyone go back at him. | 但今晚之前从来没有人敢反击 |
[21:14] | I’d be happy to write a check to replace his donation. | 我很乐意开支票补足他的捐款 |
[21:17] | He said he was donating 20 grand. | 他说他要捐两万 |
[21:19] | I’d be happy to write a check to replace half his donation. | 我很乐意开支票补足他捐款的一半 |
[21:22] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[21:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:30] | Hey, Kimberly. | 金柏丽 |
[21:32] | We wanted to give this to you. | 这是给你的 |
[21:34] | It’s all of your fake tips and then a cut of everything else that we made. | 这是你的假小费和我们今晚收入的分成 |
[21:37] | What? No. I can’t take that. | 什么 不行我不能收 |
[21:38] | We thought it was only fair. And he was reluctant at first, but I convinced him. | 我们觉得这样才公道 他本来不肯 但被我说服了 |
[21:43] | – It was definitely the other way around. – That’s a lie. | – 应该是反过来才对 – 这是谎言 |
[21:46] | An impossible-to-prove lie. | 一个无法证实的谎言 |
[21:47] | – It’s really nice of you guys but… – Oh, my God, just take it. | – 你们真的很够意思 但是‥ – 天哪 拜托你收下 |
[21:51] | – It’s like a real small percentage of what we made. – Very small. | – 这只是我们收入的一小部分 – 很小的一部分 |
[21:54] | We wouldn’t have made anything without your help. | 没有你帮忙 我们什么都赚不到 |
[21:56] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[21:59] | – Oh, yes. Of course. – Oh, no, no. That’s not how this works. | – 对哦 – 不对 这不是规矩 |
[22:03] | Help does not tip help. | 员工之间是不给小费的 |
[22:07] | Willow, you swear you won’t tell anyone? | 薇萝 你发誓不会说出去 |
[22:09] | Whitney, I know this may be tough for you to believe given all the men’s hoodies I wear, | 惠妮 我知道看我的中性打扮很难让人相信 |
[22:14] | but I was closeted once. | 但我也有过出柜前的日子 |
[22:15] | – I can keep a secret. – Okay. | – 知道怎么保守秘密 – 好的 |
[22:17] | Now, go have gross, straight sex with our coach. | 去跟咱们的教练滚床单吧 |
[22:21] | And do not wake me up when you get back. | 回来时别吵醒我 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 晚安 |
[22:26] | Hey. You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[22:31] | Drink water. | 多喝点水 |
[23:01] | – Hey. – I’m so sorry I’m late. | – 嘿 – 抱歉 这么晚我心里很过意不去 |
[23:04] | I feel terrible. We had plans and I just lost track of time. | 我们约好了 但我玩得忘了时间 |
[23:07] | It’s all good. Tonight I get to fall asleep next to you for the first time. | 没关系 因为今晚 终于可以在你身边入睡 |
[23:14] | Well, don’t fall asleep yet. | 先别睡 |
[24:19] | 导 演 卡比尔·阿赫塔 |