时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ I live to survive another heartache ♪ | ♪我将煎熬度过 往后心碎时日♪ |
[00:09] | ♪ I live to survive another mistake ♪ | ♪挺过轮番差池♪ |
[00:16] | Look, I know it wasn’t the best Thanksgiving, | 我知道 这不是一个理想的感恩节 |
[00:18] | but Nico is going to be fine. | 但尼科会没事的 |
[00:20] | Yeah, he’s my baby boy. | 当然 他是我的宝贝男孩 |
[00:23] | He’s 21, Dad. | 他已经21了 老爸 |
[00:25] | Yeah, but he’s sensitive. | 是 但他是个敏感的人 |
[00:26] | He’s not tough and brawny like you. | 他不像你一样坚韧强壮 |
[00:29] | -Brawny? -Look, don’t worry about me | -强壮 -别为我担心 |
[00:31] | or this family. | 也别担心咱家 |
[00:32] | You go have fun, study hard, | 你要好好玩 认真学 |
[00:34] | find a boyfriend– | 找个男朋友 |
[00:35] | be young. | 享受青春 |
[00:37] | Okay. I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[00:40] | Are you sure you’re good to drive? | 你确定你可以开车吗 |
[00:41] | I don’t know, we’ll see. | 我不知道 试试吧 |
[00:43] | I think so. | 我觉得没事 |
[00:45] | Goodbye, pumpkin. | 再见 小南瓜 |
[00:47] | ♪ Another mistake ♪ | ♪轮番差池♪ |
[00:49] | ♪ Another heartache ♪ | ♪往后心碎时日♪ |
[00:51] | Here, hold your bag. | 给 拿着你的包 |
[00:52] | -I’m fine, Carol. -All right. | -我没事 卡罗尔 -好吧 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God, Whitney, hi! | 噢 天啊 惠特妮 嗨 |
[00:55] | -How was your Thanksgiving? -Really good. | -感恩节过的怎么样 -挺不错的 |
[00:58] | Wait, did you guys drive here from Arizona? | 等下 你们是从亚利桑那一路开过来的吗 |
[01:00] | Isn’t that a long trip? | 不是要开很久吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, it’s 39 hours, and it felt like a lot more. | 对 要开39个小时 而且感觉更多 |
[01:04] | Yup, it ended up costing $1,500 in gas and hotels. | 对 最后住宿和油费花了1500美元 |
[01:07] | And we got in a couple really bad arguments. | 而且我俩还吵了几架 |
[01:10] | Ah, wouldn’t change a thing. | 哎 也没改变啥 |
[01:11] | -Hi! -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[01:13] | Oh, my goodness. How’s your family? | 噢 我的天啊 你家人怎么样 |
[01:14] | -Uh, good. We adopted a dog. -Ooh. | -呃 不错 我们领养了一只狗 -喔 |
[01:16] | My mom thought it would help her approval ratings. | 我妈妈认为这会提高她的支持率 |
[01:18] | It did not. She returned it. | 结果没有 她送还了它 |
[01:20] | -Oh. -She is an amazing woman. | -哦 -她是个了不起的女人 |
[01:22] | I always defend her to my buddies. | 我总是在哥们面前为她辩解 |
[01:23] | -Dad! -Well, honey, | -爸 -亲爱的 |
[01:25] | we should head out. I gotta work in the morning. | 我们该出发了 我早上还要上班 |
[01:26] | -In Arizona? -Yeah. | -在亚利桑那 -没错 |
[01:28] | We’re gonna try not to stop. | 我们会尽量不停下来 |
[01:29] | Bye, sweetie. -Okay, bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -好 再见 |
[01:30] | -We love you. -Drive safe. | -我们爱你 -开车小心 |
[01:32] | -Love you. -I love you, pinochle. | -爱你 -我爱你 |
[01:33] | ♪ Watch me, I’m back on my feet ♪ | ♪但你终将看着我 再傲立而起♪ |
[01:35] | After that long drive, I just really wanna relax. | 坐了这么久车 我真的很想放松一下 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:38] | Whitney! Kimberly! | 惠特妮 金柏丽 |
[01:40] | I missed you bitches. Come here! | 我想死你们这些小婊砸了 过来 |
[01:41] | -Hey. -Hey, Bela. | -嘿 -嗨 贝拉 |
[01:42] | Uh, sorry, | 呃 抱歉 |
[01:43] | where are your clothes? | 你衣服去哪了 |
[01:45] | Oh! Gone about 15 minutes ago, | 15分钟前就没了 |
[01:46] | got comfortable, made myself some snacks. | 让自己舒舒服服的 做了些零食 |
[01:48] | My parents were, like, obsessed with me | 我爸妈在家总是唠叨我 |
[01:50] | wearing clothes at home. -Oh, totally. | -让我穿上衣服 -噢 没错 |
[01:51] | Would you mind putting a towel down | 在坐上沙发之前 |
[01:52] | before you sit on the sofa? | 你可不可以先铺一条毛巾 |
[01:54] | -Why? -Because of your butt. | -为什么 -因为你的屁股 |
[01:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:57] | -Leighton, hey! -Welcome back! | -蕾登 嘿 -欢迎回来 |
[01:59] | -Hey! -Hi, all. | -嘿 -嗨 大家 |
[02:02] | I have an announcement. | 我有件事要宣布 |
[02:04] | Why are you in your underwear? | 你为什么只穿着内衣 |
[02:05] | For comfort. | 为了舒适 |
[02:07] | Okay, well, Nico got expelled. | 好了 尼科被开除了 |
[02:09] | -What? -Oh, my God. | -什么 -哦 我的天 |
[02:11] | -Are you serious? -Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -没错 |
[02:12] | When Kimberly turned in the stolen test files, | 当金柏丽上交被盗的考试文件时 |
[02:14] | the administration started an investigation, | 学校管理部门展开了一项调查 |
[02:17] | and a bunch of senior Thetas got kicked out. | 一群高年级的西塔男生被开除了 |
[02:19] | The seniors? But they were the hottest ones. | 高年级 他们可是最性感的 |
[02:21] | What’s Nico gonna do? | 那尼科要怎么办 |
[02:23] | Well, thankfully, my dad was able to make | 谢天谢地 我爸能够 |
[02:25] | a big donation to Cornell and got him a spot next semester. | 捐一大笔钱给康奈尔大学 下学期可以给他个名额 |
[02:28] | And they got him an Audi to try and cheer him up. | 而且他们给他买了一辆奥迪 让他振作起来 |
[02:31] | Mm-kay, this story is getting less sympathetic. | 嗯 好吧 越来越不值得同情了 |
[02:33] | I’m so sorry. Your brother was gorgeous, | 我很抱歉 你哥哥是个美男 |
[02:35] | and I’m gonna miss seeing his face and body around campus. | 我会想念在校园里看到他的颜和肉体的 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | Are you wearing my underwear? | 你是穿着我的内衣吗 |
[02:42] | Just the bra–oh! Bottoms too. | 只有胸罩 哦 还有内裤 |
[02:53] | -Kimberly. -Yeah? | -金柏丽 -嗯 |
[02:55] | Did you tell your parents about losing your scholarship? | 你跟你爸妈说了你失去奖学金的事了吗 |
[02:57] | Oh, I couldn’t find the right time to mention it to them. | 噢 我没找到合适的时机跟他们提 |
[02:58] | What do you mean? You were in the car for 39 hours. | 你什么意思 你们一起坐了39个小时的车 |
[03:01] | Yeah, don’t you need, like, a lot of money? | 对啊 你不是需要一大笔钱吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, just $42,000 per year– | 噢 就每年四万二 |
[03:05] | $138,000 total. | 总共十三万八 |
[03:07] | Seriously? That’s, like, four cars, | 认真的吗 四辆车的价钱了 |
[03:10] | or, like, five of Leighton’s purses. | 或者 蕾登五个钱包的总额 |
[03:11] | Dude, I think you need to tell your parents. | 老兄 我觉得你应该告诉你父母 |
[03:13] | I can’t. It would kill them. | 我不能 这会杀了他们的 |
[03:15] | I need to figure out a solution on my own. | 我得自己找到解决办法 |
[03:16] | Solution’s right here. | 解决办法就在这 |
[03:18] | Ask one of these two moneybags for it. | 让这两个小钱袋帮帮你 |
[03:19] | Their parents are loaded. -Uh… | 她俩的家长都很富有 |
[03:21] | I mean, don’t look at me. | 呃 别指望我 |
[03:22] | Leighton’s family’s way richer than mine is. | 蕾登家比我家有钱多了 |
[03:24] | We’re politician rich. | 我家是政客式的富有 |
[03:26] | Well, most of my family’s wealth is tied up | 我家大部分财产都和 |
[03:28] | in real estate and, um, several racehorses. | 房产绑定着 还有几匹赛马 |
[03:30] | Oh, you guys don’t need | 噢 你们不用 |
[03:32] | to make your rich families sound poor. | 让你们的富裕家庭听起来很穷 |
[03:33] | I would never ask either of you for money. | 我绝不会向你俩伸手要钱 |
[03:35] | I got myself into this, and I’ll get myself out. | 我惹的事 我自己解决 |
[03:38] | Wait, I’ve got it. If you need extra money, | 等下 我有个主意 如果你需要挣外快 |
[03:40] | you should sell feet pics on the dark web. | 你应该在暗网上卖你的脚照 |
[03:41] | That’s certainly | 这确实是 |
[03:43] | -an interesting idea. -Kimberly, no. | -个有趣的主意 -金柏丽 不要 |
[03:45] | Just go to the financial aid office and apply for a loan. | 去财务援助办公室申请贷款就行 |
[03:47] | No! My plan is better. You’ve got long toes, | 不 我的主意更好 你的脚趾很修长 |
[03:49] | and there’s a real market for that. | 真的很有市场 |
[03:50] | -Stop! -Bela! | -别说了 -贝拉 |
[03:51] | What? Don’t shame me | 怎么了 别因为我的好点子 |
[03:52] | for my good ideas. | 而羞辱我 |
[03:56] | Guys, what are we always saying this campus needs? | 姐妹们 我们学校还缺什么 |
[03:59] | -Better Wi-Fi? -A decent place | -更好的无线网 -一个体面的 |
[04:00] | to get my eyebrows tinted? | 能让我染眉毛的地方 |
[04:01] | A memorial to Native peoples. | 原住民纪念碑 |
[04:03] | No. | 不 |
[04:04] | An all-female comedy magazine. | 一个全女性喜剧杂志社 |
[04:07] | I’m starting one | 我在和我朋友 |
[04:08] | with some friends. | 创立一个 |
[04:09] | We’re toppling the patriarchy | 我们要挨个推翻每个 |
[04:10] | one top-ten list at a time. | 父权制前十名名单 |
[04:12] | Are magazines, like, a thing anymore? | 杂志不是不流行了吗 |
[04:14] | Well, ours would mostly be an Instagram presence, | 嗯 我们的主要是在Instagram |
[04:16] | a sassy Twitter account, and a website | 还有一个时髦的推特号 |
[04:17] | that we haven’t bought the domain for yet. | 一个我们还没有购买域名的网站 |
[04:19] | -It’s gonna be huge. -That’s so cool. | -我们会走红的 -太酷了 |
[04:21] | -Yeah. -Bela, I have to say, | -嗯 -贝拉 我得说 |
[04:22] | so far, I support this. | 目前为止 我支持你 |
[04:25] | -What the fuck? -Oh, my God, are you okay? | -搞什么鬼 -我的天 你还好吗 |
[04:28] | Did somebody just hit me with a milk carton? | 刚是不是有人用牛奶盒砸我 |
[04:30] | Oh, man. You just got nailed. | 噢 老兄 你被砸中了 |
[04:32] | Yeah, that was so fucked up. | 对啊 真是太操蛋了 |
[04:33] | -Yeah, I know. -That must have been | -对啊 我知道 -这一定很 |
[04:35] | really surprising. | 出人意料 |
[04:36] | Um, yeah, it was. | 呃 当然啊 |
[04:38] | So even though you didn’t do anything wrong, | 所以即使你没做错任何事 |
[04:40] | something bad still happened to you? | 坏事还是发生在你身上 |
[04:42] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么这样讲话 |
[04:43] | Yeah, it sounds like the beginning of a parable. | 听起来像是一个寓言故事的开头 |
[04:45] | ‘Cause we’re in fucking Theta, | 因为我们是他么西塔会的 |
[04:46] | and you guys got our charter suspended. | 而你们使得我们的特权被取消了 |
[04:48] | Wait, is that what this is about, | 等下 所以这一切都是关于 |
[04:49] | the stupid test thing? | 那个愚蠢的考试 |
[04:51] | Yeah, you narced on us, you narcs. | 你告发了我们 你个告密者 |
[04:53] | That stunt you pulled fucked us. | 你耍的手腕毁了我们 |
[04:54] | We can’t throw parties anymore. | 我们再也不能办派对了 |
[04:56] | So you threw a fucking milk at me? | 所以你特么用盒装牛奶砸我 |
[04:58] | -This sweater cost $800! -What? | -这件毛衣可是花了800美元 -什么 |
[05:01] | You dickheads were the ones cheating. | 是你们这些白痴作弊在先 |
[05:02] | We were just the whistleblowers. | 我们只不过是揭发了你们 |
[05:04] | Yeah, and I didn’t even do it. | 对啊 而且甚至不是我做的 |
[05:05] | All right? It was her. | 好吗 是她 |
[05:06] | I am kind of responsible for that. | 我好像是要为此负责 |
[05:08] | I know. I meant to hit you, but my aim was off. | 我知道 我本想砸你的 但砸偏了 |
[05:11] | It doesn’t matter. From now on, | 没关系 从现在开始 |
[05:12] | none of you are ever setting foot in Theta again. | 不许你们之中任何一个人踏足西塔 |
[05:16] | Uh! He took my clementine. | 他拿走了我的小柑橘 |
[05:22] | I’m so sorry that happened to you. | 关于发生在你身上的事我很抱歉 |
[05:24] | Eh, I’m used to it. My mom and I have gotten | 没事 我习惯了 我和我妈曾在 |
[05:26] | blood thrown on us outside multiple operas. | 好几个歌剧院外面被人泼血 |
[05:28] | Guys, I can’t believe we can’t party at Theta anymore. | 姐妹们 我不敢相信我们再也不能去西塔的派对了 |
[05:31] | Who cares about Theta? | 谁还会在乎西塔 |
[05:32] | They can’t even throw parties anymore. | 他们甚至不能举办派对了 |
[05:34] | We’ll just find a new frat to hang with. | 我们找个新的兄弟会去玩就行 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天 |
[05:39] | -What? -Look. | -怎么了 -快看 |
[05:52] | Girls, remember not to congregate in the hallways. | 姐妹们 记住不要聚集在走廊里 |
[05:56] | It is a fire hazard. | 这是消防隐患 |
[05:58] | These old buildings are tinder boxes, so… | 这些老房子都是带导火线的箱子 |
[06:00] | -Thanks, Frude. -See you at the FAF meeting. | -谢了 弗鲁德 -我们”新导友”会见 |
[06:06] | Welcome back, my Fresh-Them. | 欢迎回来 我的一年级新生们 |
[06:08] | I hope you enjoyed American Thanksgiving, | 希望你们的美国感恩节过的不错 |
[06:11] | and I’m relieved so few of you transferred. | 你们之中只有少部分人转学 让我松了口气 |
[06:13] | I do have exciting news. | 我有一个令人激动的消息 |
[06:15] | We have a new student joining us, | 有一个新同学要加入我们 |
[06:17] | and he is climate refugee. | 他是个气候难民 |
[06:20] | Wow, I think it’s great | 哇 我觉得我们能接收 |
[06:22] | that we’re taking in a displaced person. | 无家可归的人这一点很棒 |
[06:24] | Yeah, are they from a developing nation? | 是从发展中国家来的吗 |
[06:25] | No, he’s from Kansas. | 不 他来自堪萨斯城 |
[06:27] | Ah, here he is now. | 啊 他已经到了 |
[06:29] | Everyone, please give a warm welcome | 大家 请热烈欢迎 |
[06:32] | to our climate refugee, Jackson. | 我们的气候难民 杰克森 |
[06:35] | -Hello. -Wait, | -你好 -等下 |
[06:36] | you’re the climate refugee? | 你是气候难民 |
[06:38] | You’re white. -Bela. | -可你是白人 -贝拉 |
[06:39] | -What the hell? -Sweetheart, um, | -搞什么鬼 -亲爱的 |
[06:41] | tell us what happened to you, | 告诉我们你经历的事 |
[06:43] | and if you’re straight and single. | 还有你是不是直的和是不是单身 |
[06:45] | I really don’t know how else to say it. | 我真的不知道该怎么说 |
[06:47] | My college dorm was blown away by a Category 4 tornado. | 我的大学宿舍被四级龙卷风吹走了 |
[06:50] | Shit. | 我去 |
[06:51] | -Wow. -Wait, what? | -哇哦 -等下 什么 |
[06:52] | That’s terrible. But Frude, | 那太糟糕了 但是弗鲁德 |
[06:54] | I think the term “refugee” implies | 我觉得”难民”这个词的含义 |
[06:56] | more of an international displacement. | 更多是指国际上流离失所的人 |
[06:57] | Uh, Kimberly, do not offend my new friend. | 呃 金柏丽 不要冒犯我的新朋友 |
[07:00] | He’s been through enough. | 他已经经历太多了 |
[07:01] | I think climate change is real. | 我认为气候变化是真的 |
[07:03] | -Yeah, are you serious? -I didn’t say it wasn’t. | -对啊 你是认真的吗 -我没说不是啊 |
[07:06] | And speaking of climate change, | 既然提到了气候变化 |
[07:08] | tomorrow’s forecast calls for snow, | 天气预报说明天要下雪 |
[07:10] | which brings with it Essex’s oldest non-racist tradition, | 因此 我们要进行埃塞克斯最古老的非种族主义传统 |
[07:15] | The Annual Snow Run. | 年度雪中赛跑 |
[07:16] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[07:18] | Is that where we run in the snow in our underwear? | 是不是我们可以穿着内衣在雪中跑步 |
[07:20] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[07:21] | Should we pregame or wait till we get there? | 我们是要提前预热还是等到了那再喝 |
[07:23] | Oh, we should absolutely pregame. | 噢 我们绝对要提前预热 |
[07:25] | The booze in our dorm is way better. | 我们宿舍的酒要好多了 |
[07:26] | Reminder, underage drinking is illegal and not fun. | 提醒一下 未成年人饮酒是违法的 并不好玩 |
[07:30] | But what is fun is our next juicy topic– | 但好玩的是我们下一个有趣的话题 |
[07:33] | avoiding seasonal depression. | 避免季节性抑郁症 |
[07:39] | Hey, Kimberly. | 嘿 金柏丽 |
[07:42] | Hey, did you buy me a column of gay pride balloons? | 你给我买了同性恋骄傲气球吗 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. I did. | 我的天 是的 |
[07:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | I assumed you told Whitney and Bela over break, | 我以为你在休假的时候已经告诉惠特妮和贝拉了 |
[07:52] | but then you didn’t, and I couldn’t cancel them. | 结果你没有 我也不能退掉这些了 |
[07:55] | Did anyone else see them? | 有人看见了吗 |
[07:56] | Have I outed you? Am I bad ally? | 我是不是暴露了你 我是个猪队友吗 |
[07:58] | No, you’re fine. | 不 你很好 |
[08:00] | I’m just disturbed that you think I am | 只是你认为我是那种会 |
[08:02] | the kind of gay person who would like that. | 喜欢这些的同性恋让我感到不安 |
[08:04] | Got it. When you come out to Whitney and Bela, | 明白了 等你向惠特妮和贝拉出柜的时候 |
[08:06] | I’ll get you a classier balloon tower. | 我会给你弄个更高级的气球塔 |
[08:08] | My ideal coming-out does not involve balloons. | 我想象中的出柜不需要气球 |
[08:10] | No balloons at all, please. | 请不要弄气球 |
[08:12] | Are you gonna tell Bela and Whitney? | 那你会告诉贝拉和惠特妮吗 |
[08:14] | At some point, probably, but not right now. | 某个时间吧 大概 但不是现在 |
[08:18] | Well, I’m here for you. | 我会一直在你身边支持你的 |
[08:20] | Okay, I gotta go to the financial aid office | 好了 我该去财务援助办公室 |
[08:23] | to ask for a loan. | 咨询贷款的事情了 |
[08:24] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[08:25] | Wait, wearing your Sips uniform? | 等着 就穿着你的咖啡店制服 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I want them to know I have a job. | 对啊 我想让他们知道我有工作 |
[08:29] | It’s pretty smart, right? | 挺聪明的 对吧 |
[08:30] | Kimberly, banks only give money to people | 金柏丽 银行只会借钱给那些 |
[08:33] | who look like they already have money. | 看起来已经很有钱的人 |
[08:36] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[08:37] | ♪ You’re cold as ice ♪ | ♪你像冰块一样冷默♪ |
[08:41] | ♪ I wanna make you feel real nice ♪ | ♪我想让你体会真正的美好♪ |
[08:45] | ♪ I wanna make you feel ♪ | ♪让你感受什么才是真正的好♪ |
[08:46] | -Kimberly Finkle? -Here. | -金柏丽·芬克尔 -在这 |
[08:51] | I’m so psyched for the off-season. | 我太期待休赛季了 |
[08:53] | I got hit with a soccer ball so many times, | 我被足球砸中太多次了 |
[08:54] | I think my titties got CTE. | 我觉得我的奶子得了慢性创伤性疾病 |
[08:56] | So what are we gonna do with all our free time? | 所以我们闲暇时间要做什么呢 |
[08:59] | I’m thinking sleeping till 3:00 | 我想一直睡到三点 |
[09:00] | and then drinking till the other 3:00. | 然后开始喝酒喝到下一个三点 |
[09:02] | Mm, that’s a no for me. My schedule’s packed. | 呃 不适合我 我日程都排满了 |
[09:03] | Already? How? | 已经 怎么会 |
[09:05] | Off-season is when we do all the stuff | 休赛季是我们处理所有在踢球时 |
[09:07] | we can’t do during soccer. | 做不了的事的时间 |
[09:08] | I’m running for student government. | 我要参加竞选学生会 |
[09:10] | Have you seen those losers? I’m gon’ clean up. | 你见过那些衰人吗 我要好好修理他们 |
[09:12] | Why would you wanna do that? | 为什么你会想做那些 |
[09:13] | Pad that grad school résumé, babe. | 充实我申请研究生的简历啊 宝贝 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I’ve got basketball. I’m a two-season athlete. | 我得打篮球 我是个双职运动员 |
[09:18] | But you were just joking about sleeping | 但你说你要整天睡觉喝酒 |
[09:19] | and drinking all day, right? | 是在开玩笑 对吧 |
[09:21] | Yes, duh, totally. | 对 当然了 |
[09:24] | I’ve got so much going on. Let’s go. | 我有好多事要做 走吧 |
[09:33] | Well, Ms. Finkle, | 芬克尔小姐 |
[09:35] | I think we’re gonna be able to get you this loan. | 我觉得我们可以给你提供贷款 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God, really? That’s such a relief. | 噢天啊 真的吗 对我来说真是一种宽慰 |
[09:39] | I’m happy to help. Do you, uh, have any questions? | 能帮到你我很高兴 你还有什么问题吗 |
[09:42] | -No. -Actually, yes. | -没有 -事实上 确实有 |
[09:43] | When does the loan start accruing interest, | 贷款什么时候开始累计利息呢 |
[09:46] | and is it fixed or variable? | 是固定的还是可变的 |
[09:48] | Great questions. | 好问题 |
[09:49] | Let me just get you this pamphlet. | 让我给你一个小册子 |
[09:52] | Oh, wow. | 哦哇 |
[09:53] | Everyone in here looks so happy. | 上面的人看起来都好开心 |
[09:55] | Kimberly, they’re print models. | 金柏丽 他们只是印上去的模特 |
[09:56] | I’ve seen that girl in a NuvaRing ad. | 我在避孕环的广告上见过这个女孩 |
[09:58] | Can you at least walk us through the payback structure? | 你能让我们了解一下还款安排吗 |
[10:00] | Uh, well, with a loan your size, | 好的 根据你的贷款金额 |
[10:03] | you’d be paying about $900 a month for the next 30 years. | 你要在未来的三十年内每个月偿还900美元 |
[10:07] | But with autopay, it’s like you don’t even know | 但有自动转账 你几乎不会察觉到 |
[10:10] | the money’s leaving your account. | 钱离开了你的账户 |
[10:12] | You’re gonna be paying this back until you’re, like, 50. | 你要一直还到你差不多 五十岁 |
[10:14] | Oh, the payoff age is actually late-60s on average. | 哦 我们的平均结清年龄差不多是六十多岁 |
[10:18] | Oh. I don’t have any other options. | 我没有别的选择 |
[10:20] | I’d like to go ahead with the loan. | 我想继续贷款 |
[10:22] | Wonderful, let’s get you that shmoney. | 好极了 让我们给你搞到那该死的钱 |
[10:25] | I’m just gonna go grab the paperwork | 让我给你拿那个材料 |
[10:26] | for your parents to cosign. | 去让你父母签字 |
[10:28] | No! | 不要 |
[10:30] | I mean, what if that’s not an option? | 我的意思是 如果这不是一个可选项呢 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry, but a cosigner is kind of a non-negotiable. | 我很抱歉 但联署人是必不可少的 |
[10:38] | Oh, then I don’t think I can do this. | 哦 那我觉得我不能贷款了 |
[10:41] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间 |
[10:45] | Welcome, funny ladies of Essex. | 欢迎 埃塞克斯有趣的女士们 |
[10:48] | We’re so happy you’re interested in joining | 我们很高兴你们有兴趣加入 |
[10:50] | our school’s first ever, female-only comedy magazine. | 我们学校有史以来第一个全女性喜剧杂志社 |
[10:56] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[10:58] | Will it be hard to do this without a bunch of guys | 如果少了一群所有点子都是从柯南秀和周六夜现场 |
[11:00] | who steal all their ideas from Conan and “SNL”? | 那里抄袭的男生 会不会很难做成 |
[11:03] | No, it will not. | 不 当然不会 |
[11:05] | If you’re in this room, | 如果你在这个房间里 |
[11:06] | it means you’re part of the movement– | 那就意味着你是这项运动的一部分 |
[11:08] | except for that guy, who’s doing homework, I think. | 除了那个正在做作业的男的 我觉得 |
[11:10] | We’re still working on finding a permanent meeting space. | 我们仍在努力寻找一个固定的会议空间 |
[11:12] | We’re so excited to read your submissions. | 我们等不及去读你们提交的东西了 |
[11:15] | Mm-hmm. In a few short days, | 再过几天 |
[11:17] | some of you lucky ladies will be joining us | 你们中的一些幸运女士将加入我们 |
[11:19] | in writing our groundbreaking first edition | 作为我们新发现的喜剧姐妹 |
[11:21] | as one of our newfound comedy sisters. | 撰写我们开创性的第一版 |
[11:26] | Holy shit, these girls are unfunny turds. | 天啊 这些女孩都是些无趣的家伙 |
[11:28] | In a good way? | 是好事吗 |
[11:30] | How would that be in a good way? | 这怎么会是好事 |
[11:32] | Bela, you’re overreacting. | 贝拉 你反应过度了 |
[11:33] | -Some are… fine. -Have you read these? | -有些…还不错 -你读过这些吗 |
[11:36] | This girl wrote a poem about celiac disease, | 这个女孩写了一首关于乳糜泻的诗 |
[11:38] | and this girl wrote a phrase called “OBGY-LOL.” | 这个女孩写了一个短语叫”OBGY-LOL” |
[11:42] | -What does that even mean? -So they have a lot to learn. | -那是什么意思 -所以他们还有很多要学的 |
[11:45] | -We’ll teach them. -I really need this to work. | -我们会教她们的 -我真的需要这件事做成 |
[11:47] | I wanna write with writers that are funny, | 我想和有趣的作者一起创作 |
[11:49] | like you and Jo. | 像你和乔那样 |
[11:50] | -And me. -Sure. | -还有我 -当然 |
[11:52] | Look, none of us thought we were gonna find | 听着 我们谁也没有想到我们会马上找到 |
[11:54] | a bunch of amazing and hilarious people right away. | 一群令人惊奇和滑稽的人 |
[11:56] | Just be patient, okay? | 耐心点 好吗 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Sorry about your loan, Kimberly. | 很遗憾你没能贷款 金柏丽 |
[12:04] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果你听了能开心点 |
[12:06] | my new comedy magazine’s a disaster. | 我的新喜剧杂志社是个灾难 |
[12:07] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[12:09] | Because they all stink. | 因为她们都很烂 |
[12:10] | I’m worried “The Catullan” was onto something | 我怀疑《卡特兰》是发现了什么 |
[12:12] | not letting women join until 1994. | 所以直到1994年才让女性加入 |
[12:14] | -Mmm. -Look, I don’t know anything | 听着 关于喜剧我 |
[12:15] | -about comedy… -So true. | -什么也不懂 -确实 |
[12:17] | So, so true. | 的确如此 |
[12:18] | But maybe, before you throw this all away, | 但也许 在你放弃这一切之前 |
[12:20] | you should talk to someone who’s done it before. | 你应该和有经验的人谈谈 |
[12:22] | That does seem like good advice. | 这确实听起来是个好建议 |
[12:23] | Ooh, well, I have some cool news. | 哦 我有个好消息 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna be on the water polo team. | 我要成为水球队的一员了 |
[12:26] | -Really? -What? | -真的 -什么 |
[12:27] | I didn’t know you played water polo. | 我不知道你还会玩水球 |
[12:29] | Oh, I don’t–yet. But it seems easy. | 哦 暂时还不会 不过看起来很简单 |
[12:31] | Based off a video I watched, | 根据我看的视频 |
[12:32] | I think it’s just pool soccer with hands. | 我觉得只是用手踢的水上足球 |
[12:34] | And then we can hang out | 然后我们可以和玩水球的男生 |
[12:35] | with the water polo guys. | 一起鬼混了 |
[12:36] | You know, maybe things are looking up. | 也许事情正在好转 |
[12:38] | Ow, my boob! | 喔 我的胸啊 |
[12:41] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[12:42] | Sorry. Not really, though. | 很抱歉 不过没那么抱歉 |
[12:47] | Now it’s trash, you trash. | 现在它是垃圾了 你个垃圾 |
[12:49] | Put your clothes on. | 穿件衣服吧你 |
[12:52] | Aw, fuck. I gotta ice my boob. | 噢 该死的 我得冰敷一下我的胸 |
[12:56] | Wait, what is that? | 等下 那什么声音 |
[12:59] | Did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:05] | Sex noises! | 叫床声 |
[13:06] | Wait, that’s the climate refugee. | 等下 是那个气候难民 |
[13:07] | That’s his room. | 是他的房间 |
[13:08] | Wonder who she is. | 不知道她会是谁 |
[13:11] | Well, whoever she is, she’s having the time of her life. | 不管她是谁 她正度过一生中最美好的时光 |
[13:13] | They are being so loud. | 他们声音好大 |
[13:15] | It’s literal noise pollution. I’m gonna knock. | 这完全是噪音污染 我要敲墙 |
[13:17] | -Don’t you dare! -Oh, ow, ow. | -你不许 -嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[13:18] | Just let me record a little first. | 让我先录一点音 |
[13:28] | Bela? It’s 8:15 in the morning. | 贝拉 现在是早上八点十五 |
[13:30] | -Why are you here? -It’s urgent. | -你为什么在这 -是紧急情况 |
[13:32] | How did you find my apartment? | 你怎么找到我公寓的 |
[13:34] | It was a very conscious choice to not tell you where it was. | 之前没告诉你我住哪儿真是个明智的选择 |
[13:37] | Look, my new magazine is a disaster. | 听着 我的新杂志社是个灾难 |
[13:39] | All the applicants suck, which is why I’ve decided | 所有的申请者都很差劲 这就是为什么我决定 |
[13:41] | to immediately give up and accept my old spot | 立即放弃并接受我在《卡特兰》 |
[13:42] | on “The Catullan.” Bela’s back. | 中的老位置 贝拉要回来 |
[13:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:45] | Um, no. | 呃 不行 |
[13:48] | I don’t think anyone’s gonna be excited to work with a girl | 我认为没有人会因为要和一个离开我们 |
[13:50] | who left and stole all of our good writers. | 并偷走所有优秀作者的女孩共事而兴奋 |
[13:52] | They left willingly. “The Catullan” sucked. | 她们自愿离开的 因为《卡特兰》很烂 |
[13:54] | You just said you wanted to come back to it. | 你刚刚才说你想回来的 |
[13:55] | Fine then. Will you join my magazine? | 行吧 你愿意加入我的杂志社吗 |
[13:58] | What can I say that will help you leave my apartment? | 我要说什么才能让你离开我的公寓 |
[14:01] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[14:03] | Um, okay, | 呃 好吧 |
[14:06] | so you’re building a team, right? | 所以你在组建一个团队 对吧 |
[14:08] | So you gotta look at this as your LeBron moment. | 所以你应该把这看作是你的勒布朗时刻 |
[14:11] | This is your chance to put together a super comedy lineup. | 这是你组建超级喜剧阵容的机会 |
[14:14] | Right? Like, LeBron didn’t just wait | 对吗 勒布朗才不会等着 |
[14:15] | for people to come join the team. | 别人加入他的队伍 |
[14:17] | He went out, and he found | 他走出去 然后他找到了 |
[14:18] | Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. | 德怀恩·韦德和克里斯·波什 |
[14:19] | Uh-huh, got it. | 嗯哼 懂了 |
[14:21] | Can you put that in not sports terms? | 你能用非体育术语来形容吗 |
[14:23] | Just find a bunch of funny people. | 找一群有趣的人 |
[14:25] | Cool. | 行 |
[14:31] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[14:34] | Welcome to water polo tryouts. | 欢迎来到水球选拔赛 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna do a scrimmage so I can assess your skill level. | 我们要进行一场混战 这样我可以评估你们的技术水平 |
[14:38] | This seems fun. | 这看起来很有趣 |
[14:40] | You ever played water polo before? | 你以前打过水球吗 |
[14:41] | Yup, I played competitively for eight years. | 是的 我打过八年比赛了 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I just started, but I’m pretty sure | 我刚刚开始 但我很确定 |
[14:46] | it’s gonna be my life now too. | 这将是我生活的一部分 |
[14:47] | Ooh, also, real quick, what are the rules? | 哦 还有 快问快答 规则是什么 |
[14:49] | Up, up, up, up! Let’s go! | 起来 起来 起来 起来 上场吧 |
[14:51] | Come on, ladies! Get in the water! | 来吧 女士们 下水吧 |
[14:52] | Here we go, yes! | 我们来了 |
[14:55] | All right, let’s go. Pass it! | 好了 开始 传球 |
[14:57] | How are you guys not using your arms to swim right now? | 你们是怎么不用胳膊就能游泳的 |
[15:00] | Come on, you got this! | 来吧 你可以的 |
[15:02] | Which team am I on again? | 我在哪个队来着 |
[15:04] | Let’s go! Quickly! | 我们走 快点 |
[15:07] | Me, I got it! I’m open– | 我 我接住了 没人防我— |
[15:09] | Mm. | 啊 |
[15:11] | Transition! High! | 传 高 |
[15:14] | -Oy. -I’m open! I’m ope– | -噢 -没人防我 没人防— |
[15:20] | You got knocked out, but I gave you mouth-to-mouth. | 你被击昏了 但我给你做了人工呼吸 |
[15:24] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[15:26] | I think I get the rules now. | 我觉得我弄懂规则了 |
[15:27] | Should I jump back in? | 要我继续吗 |
[15:29] | No. | 不行 |
[15:37] | -So how’d it go with the loan? -Honestly, not great. | -所以贷款那事儿怎么样了 -老实说 不怎么样 |
[15:40] | They said they need my parents to cosign my loan, | 他们说需要我父母共同担保我的贷款 |
[15:42] | and I can’t tell them what happened. | 但是我不能告诉他们发生了什么 |
[15:44] | -So what are you gonna do? -Ooh, I have an idea. | -所以你要怎么办 -噢 我有一个主意 |
[15:46] | My cousin got a bunch of money when she was hit by a city bus. | 我表姐被一辆公交车撞了 她得到了一大笔钱 |
[15:49] | Do that. -Actually, I found | -去撞公交 -事实上 我找到了 |
[15:51] | a super high-paying second job I can do from my dorm room. | 一份超高薪的可以在我宿舍做的兼职 |
[15:54] | I’m typing up the closed captioning | 我正在为一个叫 |
[15:56] | for a reality show called “Sex Paradise: Australia.” | 《性爱天堂:澳大利亚》的真人秀做隐藏字幕 |
[15:59] | -That’s a job? -It sure is. | -有这种工作 -没错 |
[16:01] | All I have to do is watch an episode, | 我要做的就是观看一集 |
[16:03] | listen very closely, and type up what they’re saying– | 非常仔细地听 然后打出他们所说的话 |
[16:06] | and the noises they make in the Pleasure Hut– | 还有他们在欢乐小屋里发出的噪音 |
[16:07] | -for 20 freakin’ bucks an hour. -That’s disgusting. | -每小时给20美元 -真恶心 |
[16:11] | How many episodes are they paying you for? | 你做多少集他们会付钱 |
[16:12] | It’s 300 episodes a season. | 一季 有三百集 |
[16:14] | So if I can find time to transcribe | 所以 如果我能在我的学业 |
[16:16] | for at least 50 hours a week, on top of my school work | 和咖啡店的工作之外抽出时间 每周至少做50个小时 |
[16:19] | and my Sips job, my finances will be totally taken care of. | 我的财务问题就会得到完全的解决 |
[16:22] | That’s too much. | 这太多时间了 |
[16:23] | You should just tell your mom what happened | 你应该告诉你妈妈发生了什么 |
[16:25] | and have her cosign a loan. | 让她共同签署贷款 |
[16:26] | No, I’m gonna go with my thing. | 不 我要自己解决 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | I don’t have any other interests. | 我没有别的兴趣爱好 |
[16:33] | Okay, what would you say is my thing, besides soccer? | 你觉得除了足球 我还有其他特点吗 |
[16:37] | That you’re cool. | 你很酷啊 |
[16:39] | -Mm-hmm. -And you’re pretty. | -嗯哼 -也很漂亮 |
[16:42] | And you can kind of sing karaoke, but not really. | 然后你觉得你擅长唱卡拉OK 但其实并没有 |
[16:44] | Seriously, Canaan. | 认真点 坎南 |
[16:46] | I don’t get what’s going on. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[16:47] | I guess I’m feeling… lost. | 我觉得我感到…迷茫 |
[16:50] | Okay, well, what do you wanna do with your life? | 好吧 你觉得这辈子你想要做什么 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. What about you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[16:57] | Well, I actually have a very detailed ten-year plan | 我其实有一个非常详细的十年计划 |
[16:59] | that will hopefully lead me into starting my own hedge fund | 很有希望能够引导我创立自己的对冲基金 |
[17:02] | that focuses on impact investing. | 专注于影响力投资 |
[17:03] | So I’ll basically be helping people | 所以基本上我帮助人们 |
[17:05] | while getting very, very rich. | 同时变得非常非常富有 |
[17:06] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 这正是我想要说的 |
[17:08] | I feel like I’m the only person in college | 我感觉我是学校里唯一一个 |
[17:10] | who doesn’t have their whole life already figured out. | 不清楚自己这辈子要做什么的人 |
[17:13] | It kind of sucks. | 感觉挺糟的 |
[17:15] | Well, I know you’re gonna figure it out, | 我知道你会弄明白的 |
[17:18] | because you’re smart, and whatever you put your mind to, | 因为你很聪明 无论你想做什么 |
[17:21] | you’re gonna kill it. | 你都会完美解决 |
[17:23] | -Thank you. -Unless it’s water polo. | -谢谢 -除非是玩水球 |
[17:26] | I knew you were gonna do that. | 我就知道你要提这个 |
[17:34] | Okay, there is so much snow already. | 好了 雪已经挺厚了 |
[17:36] | Are we sure this is safe? | 我们确定这安全吗 |
[17:38] | Like, do people get boob frostbite? | 人们会胸部冻伤吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t think so, but it’s definitely worth a Google. | 我觉得不会 但绝对应该谷歌一下 |
[17:43] | Okay, so the snow run ends at Frat Row, | 好了 雪中赛跑以弗拉特街为终点 |
[17:46] | where all the frats will be hosting big parties, | 所有兄弟会都将在那里举办大型派对 |
[17:48] | and since Theta’s out, | 既然西塔出局了 |
[17:49] | I did some comprehensive Instagram stalking | 我在Instagram上做了一些全面的跟踪调查 |
[17:51] | to figure out the next best option, | 以找出下一个最佳选项 |
[17:53] | and it is definitely Omega Pi. | 结果绝对是欧米伽派 |
[17:55] | Their guys are for sure the hottest | 那些男生绝对是最性感的 |
[17:56] | -if anyone wants to check. -Is that why | -如果有人想确认的话 -这就是为什么 |
[17:58] | my printer is out of ink? -It’s 2022. | -我的打印机没墨的原因吗 -都2022年了 |
[17:59] | Why do you even have a printer? This is on you. | 为什么你还会有打印机 这是你的原因 |
[18:01] | As I was saying, Omega Pi’s hosting | 正如我所说 欧米伽派正在举办 |
[18:03] | a huge Winter Underland party. | 一个大型冬季地下派对 |
[18:05] | It is gonna be lit, and we’re all going. | 会很燃的 我们都要参加 |
[18:07] | Not me. I have to stay home and do some closed captioning. | 我不行 我必须呆在家里做一些隐藏字幕 |
[18:10] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[18:12] | I think this is gonna be my new normal for a while. | 我想这将是我一段时间的新常态 |
[18:14] | All right. We gotta go, ladies. | 好吧 女士们 我们走 |
[18:17] | Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait. Can I just say | 好的 等下 等下 我可以说 |
[18:18] | that all three of us look so fucking hot right now | 现在我们三个看起来超特么性感吗 |
[18:20] | and that this is gonna be one of the best days of our lives! | 这将是我们人生中最美好的一天之一 |
[18:24] | -Ah! -Oh, my God! | -啊 -我的天 |
[18:25] | -Aah! -Ah, my–ow, ow! | -啊 -额 我的 嗷 嗷 |
[18:28] | -Ah! -Bela, Bela, stop, stop. | -啊 -贝拉 贝拉 停 停 |
[18:30] | -Get up! Get up! -Ow, ow, ow. | -起来 起来 -嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[18:32] | Jessica has just made | 杰西卡刚刚做出了 |
[18:33] | the bloody agonizing decision | 抛弃布拉克斯顿 |
[18:35] | to dump Braxton, | 的痛苦决定 |
[18:37] | and now she deals with the consequences. | 现在她要处理后果 |
[18:40] | You know, it’s, like, a game, right? | 感觉只是一场游戏 对吧 |
[18:41] | But it’s also, like, finding love, you know? | 但这也是 找寻真爱 是吧 |
[18:44] | What the fuck is she saying? | 她说的是什么鬼 |
[18:46] | To dump Braxton, | 的痛苦决定 |
[18:48] | and now she deals with the consequences. | 现在她要处理后果 |
[18:51] | You know, it’s, like, a game, right? | 感觉只是一场游戏 对吧 |
[18:53] | But it’s also, like, finding love, you know? | 但这也是 找寻真爱 是吧 |
[19:11] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[19:13] | Can you please keep it down? | 请你们小声点好吗 |
[19:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[19:19] | Assholes! | 混蛋 |
[19:27] | Everyone, drink up! We run in two minutes! | 大家干杯 我们两分钟后就开跑 |
[19:32] | My eyeballs are cold. | 我眼球冻僵了 |
[19:34] | -Yeah. -Uh, same. | -对啊 -一样 |
[19:35] | -Hey! -Oh! | -嘿 -噢 |
[19:36] | -You’re here! -Kimberly! | -你来了 -金柏丽 |
[19:38] | What–I thought you had to work. | 怎么 我以为你必须工作 |
[19:39] | I don’t think I can do that job. | 我想我做不了那份工作 |
[19:41] | Drunk Australian people are so hard to understand, | 喝醉的澳大利亚人说话很难听懂 |
[19:43] | especially with our neighbor having sex so loud. | 特别是当你邻居做爱特别大声时 |
[19:45] | Well, you don’t have to fix all your problems tonight, | 今晚你不必解决所有问题 |
[19:47] | but there is one thing you do have to do. | 但有一件事你必须做 |
[19:49] | Exactly. Take off that coat. | 没错 脱下那件外套 |
[19:51] | Let me see those granny panties. | 让我看看那些奶奶内裤 |
[19:52] | -Ah! -Ah. | -啊 -啊 |
[19:53] | -Oh! -God damn, | -哦 -老天啊 |
[19:55] | underneath all those unstylish clothes, you’re, like, hot. | 在那些老土的衣服下面 你还挺性感的 |
[19:58] | Oh, hell yeah, | 哦 那是 |
[19:59] | congrats on the underwear glow-up, girl. | 你内衣闪瞎我了 姐妹 |
[20:02] | Everybody ready to run? | 大家准备好开跑了吗 |
[20:05] | Three, two, one, | 三 二 一 |
[20:07] | strip and go! | 开脱 开跑 |
[20:16] | Move, bitch! I’m fast! | 一边去 贱人 我比你快 |
[20:18] | Ah! | 啊 |
[20:25] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[20:27] | Ow! | 噢 |
[20:28] | -Hey. -Yeah. | -嘿 -耶 |
[20:30] | Fuck Theta. Omega Pi is where it’s at. | 西塔可以去死了 欧米伽派取代它了 |
[20:41] | I have never seen this many hot, | 我还从来没在一个地方见到这么多 |
[20:43] | shirtless men in one place. | 性感 赤膊的男人 |
[20:45] | I know. I’m taking screenshots | 我懂 我在用我的大脑截图 |
[20:46] | but with my brain for later. | 存图等着回去享用 |
[20:48] | Same, except I also took a couple pictures on my phone. | 一样 除了我也用手机拍了几张照 |
[20:51] | Oh, see that pack of cis daddies right there? | 哦 看到那边的那帮直男爹地了吗 |
[20:53] | I can see every single one of their dick shapes. | 我能看到他们每个人的迪克形状 |
[20:55] | Homie on the right got a big ol’ toddler arm | 右边的厚米在他的四角内裤里有个 |
[20:57] | in his boxer briefs. | 蹒跚学步的大胳膊 |
[21:00] | -Lila? -Hmm? | -丽拉 -嗯哼 |
[21:01] | Would you ever be interested in writing a listicle | 你有兴趣为我的喜剧杂志写一篇 |
[21:03] | about dick shapes for my comedy magazine? | 关于迪克形状的文章吗 |
[21:05] | Well, I don’t know what the fuck a listicle is, | 我不知道那他么是什么 |
[21:06] | but hell yes, bitch, let’s do it. | 不过行啊 小婊砸 我们来做吧 |
[21:21] | Hey, I’m Sara. | 嘿 我是萨拉 |
[21:22] | Hey, I’m Kimberly. This is Leighton. | 嘿 我是金柏丽 这位是蕾登 |
[21:24] | Cool. You wanna dance? | 酷 你想跳舞吗 |
[21:26] | Um, I’m actually just dancing with my friend right now. | 嗯 我现在正和我的朋友跳舞呢 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | I was actually gonna go to the bathroom, | 我本来正要去洗手间的 |
[21:32] | so I’m gonna go do that. | 所以我准备去做这件事 |
[21:36] | So, uh, you want a shot? | 所以 呃 你想试试吗 |
[21:38] | From the smell of it, I’d say it’s shockingly bad tequila. | 从它的气味判断 我会说这是一种糟糕透顶的龙舌兰酒 |
[21:41] | Mm, horrible. | 嗯 太可怕了 |
[21:43] | Yeah, I’m down. | 好的 我要试试 |
[21:44] | No, let me do it for you. | 不 让我来帮你 |
[21:46] | Open your mouth. | 张开你的嘴 |
[21:51] | Um, actually, I’m good. I’m good. | 呃 其实 我还是算了 |
[21:53] | Um, sorry, but I only drink top shelf. | 抱歉 我只喝高级货 |
[21:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:05] | -Are my boobs poppin’ out? -No, you’re good. | -我的胸跳出来没 -没 你很完美 |
[22:07] | I’m trying to make on-purpose nip slips my signature move. | 我试着故意在我做招牌动作时露点 |
[22:12] | Oh, that fucking climate refugee is here. | 那该死的气候难民居然来了 |
[22:14] | Holy shit. Look at him holding that beer. | 天啊 看他拿那啤酒的样子 |
[22:17] | Dude has Marvel arms. | 那哥们儿有超英般的胳膊 |
[22:18] | Yeah. Yeah, now I kind of get | 是啊 现在我有点明白 |
[22:20] | why that girl was being so loud. | 为什么那女孩叫那么大声了 |
[22:25] | -Hi. It’s Jackson, right? -Yeah. | -嗨 是杰克森 对吗 -对 |
[22:27] | Well, I’m Kimberly. My room is right next to yours. | 我是金柏丽 我房间就在你隔壁 |
[22:29] | -Cool. -It’s actually not cool, | -酷 -这其实一点都不酷 |
[22:31] | because you’ve been at Essex for, like, three days, | 因为你才来埃塞克斯三天 |
[22:33] | and you’re already having the loudest, | 你已经有了世界上最响亮 |
[22:35] | most performative sex in the world. | 最具表演性的性爱 |
[22:37] | For your information, some of the people at this school | 供你参考 这所学校的一些人 |
[22:39] | have some really important work to do, | 有一些非常重要的工作要做 |
[22:41] | and that’s hard when you’re, | 而这很难去完成 当你 |
[22:42] | you know, grunting your head off going like– | 你知道 咕哝着你的头像这样 |
[22:45] | On the other side of some very, | 还是在一些非常非常薄的 |
[22:46] | very, thin drywall, okay? | 干墙的另一边 好吗 |
[22:48] | -You done? -Yeah, I think so. | -你说完了 -说完了 |
[22:50] | Well, just so you know, it actually kind of sucks | 嗯 就像你知道的那样 和你共用 |
[22:52] | sharing a wall with you too. | 一面墙真的很糟糕 |
[22:54] | What the hell ass TV show | 什么该死的电视节目 |
[22:56] | have you been watching so loudly? | 你一直这么大声地看 |
[22:58] | It’s called “Sex Paradise: Australia.” | 那是《性爱天堂:澳大利亚》 |
[23:00] | I didn’t know you could hear it. | 我不知道你能听见 |
[23:02] | Oh, I can. | 哦 我能 |
[23:04] | Let me see your phone. | 让我看看你的手机 |
[23:07] | I’ve already hit my data cap for the month, | 我这个月流量快用完了 |
[23:09] | so don’t go on YouTube. | 别打开油管 |
[23:10] | Here. Now you have my number. | 给 现在你有我的号了 |
[23:12] | Just shoot me a text | 给我发短信 |
[23:14] | if anything on my side of the wall gets too loud. | 要是我这边的声音太大的话 |
[23:18] | -Yeah! -Ah, yes, bitch! | -耶 -啊 不错 小婊砸 |
[23:29] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 哥们儿 |
[23:31] | Thing is, she really doesn’t have anything besides soccer, | 问题是 她除了球踢的好之外确实没什么特别的了 |
[23:34] | so I didn’t really know what to say, you know? | 所以我真的不知道要说什么 懂吗 |
[23:37] | Boom! Let’s go. That’s mine. | 砰 走啊 那是我的 |
[23:39] | That’s all me. Run it back, run it back. | 全是我的 跑回来 跑回来 |
[23:49] | Hey. You good? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah. Course I am. | 我当然好了 |
[23:55] | Ah. I just threw up in a trophy. | 我刚刚吐在一个奖杯里面 |
[23:58] | Who wants another shot? | 谁还想再来一杯 |
[23:59] | Hey, whoa, whoa, you are way too wasted to be here. | 嘿 哇哦 哇哦 你在这里太浪费了 |
[24:01] | I think I gotta take you home. | 我想我得带你回家 |
[24:03] | No, no, no– | 别 别 别 |
[24:04] | -I’m gonna text you later. -Uh-huh. | -我一会儿给你发消息 -嗯哼 |
[24:06] | Say goodbye, champ. It’s time to go. | 说再见 冠军 该走了 |
[24:07] | -Time to go. -Ugh, it tastes like | -该走了 -呃 这味道就像 |
[24:08] | someone puked in my mouth! | 有人吐在我嘴里 |
[24:09] | Did you guys have fun tonight? | 你们今晚玩得开心吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, we did! Thanks for asking! | 是的 很开心 谢谢关心 |
[24:14] | Great, | 不错 |
[24:15] | because it’ll be the last party you’ll ever go to. | 因为这将是你们最后一次参加的派对 |
[24:17] | -Dude, what is your problem? -Seriously. | -老兄 你有什么毛病 -真的是 |
[24:19] | Who died and made you king of all the frats? | 谁死了才让你成为兄弟会的国王 |
[24:21] | You’re a Theta. | 你是西塔会的 |
[24:24] | These are the girls I was telling you about, | 这就是我告诉你的那些女孩 |
[24:26] | the ones who narced on us. | 那些告发我们的 |
[24:27] | You’re a liability, bro. | 你惹上麻烦儿了 兄弟 |
[24:29] | A liability? More like like-ability. | 麻烦 我们可是很受欢迎的 |
[24:31] | We’re a damn pleasure to have around. | 我们能来这儿是你的荣幸 |
[24:33] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对 |
[24:34] | Y’all need to get the fuck out. | 你们都给我滚出去 |
[24:37] | -Oh, my God. -We’re gonna die. | -哦 我的天 -我们会被冻死的 |
[24:40] | -I’m getting nipple frostbite. -Fuck. | -我乳头冻伤了 -该死的 |
[24:46] | Barring the fact that we got banned from frats last night, | 除了我们被禁止参加兄弟会之外 |
[24:49] | I still think we had a really fun time. | 我还是觉得昨晚我们玩得很开心 |
[24:51] | Kimberly got climate refugee’s phone number. | 金柏丽拿到了气候难民的号码 |
[24:53] | For emergencies. | 只能紧急情况使用 |
[24:55] | What about you, Leighton, did you chat up any hotties? | 你呢 蕾登 你有没有和什么帅哥搭上讪 |
[24:59] | Fine. You’re too classy to kiss and tell. | 好吧 你太优雅了 没法聊你的八卦 |
[25:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:08] | Uh, actually, there is something | 呃 其实 确实有一件事 |
[25:10] | that I’ve been meaning to tell you guys. | 我一直想告诉你们 |
[25:16] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[25:19] | Wow, Leighton, that’s awesome. | 哇 蕾登 这太棒了 |
[25:21] | Should we hug? I feel like we should hug. | 我们应该拥抱吗 我觉得我们应该拥抱 |
[25:23] | Uh, no, we don’t– we don’t need to hug. | 哦 我们不 我们不用拥抱 |
[25:25] | Oh, Leighton, that’s so cool. And I-I’m so shocked. | 喔 蕾登 太酷了 我很震惊 |
[25:28] | I mean, I had no idea. I guess it’s like | 我是说 我一点都不知道 我觉得是 |
[25:30] | my gaydar is way off or something. | 我的基达不灵了 |
[25:31] | Kimberly already knew, didn’t she? | 金柏丽早就知道了 对吧 |
[25:33] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[25:36] | She’s been a really good friend about it, though. | 不过 她在这方面一直是个很好的朋友 |
[25:40] | She even tried to get me alone | 昨晚的派对上 她甚至帮我 |
[25:41] | with a girl at the party last night. | 和一个女孩独处 |
[25:43] | Oh, my God, the girl I saw you talking to. | 我的天 是那个和你说话的女孩 |
[25:45] | She was so hot. | 她超辣的 |
[25:46] | -Mm-hmm. -Yeah. | -嗯哼 -没错 |
[25:49] | Yeah, but then–then I, like, freaked out and got weird, | 是的 但后来 我有点吓到了 变得很奇怪 |
[25:53] | and she’s probably not interested anymore, so– | 所以她可能对我也没兴趣了 |
[25:55] | No way. If you DM’d her right now, | 不可能 你现在私信她 |
[25:57] | I promise you it would be back on. | 我向你保证她会回你 |
[26:00] | Slide into her DM. | 点进她的聊天框 |
[26:01] | -Yeah, message her. -Now, do it. | -对 给她发消息 -快点发 |
[26:02] | Slide in, slide in. | 快发 快发 |
[26:05] | All right, fine. Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 好吧 我给她发 |
[26:17] | I said, “Hi.” | 我发了个”嗨” |
[26:21] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[26:29] | How are you in here? | 你怎么跑到这儿的 |
[26:30] | I literally had them change the buzzer code. | 我甚至让他们改了大门密码 |
[26:32] | I waited for someone to exit. | 我等有人出门时混进来的 |
[26:35] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想为你的建议 |
[26:36] | for your advice. | 向你道谢 |
[26:38] | I found another super funny writer | 我找到了一个超级搞笑的作者 |
[26:39] | who I think is gonna be great, | 我觉得她很棒 |
[26:41] | so it really helped. | 你真的帮了我很多 |
[26:44] | You came here at 7:45 just for that? | 你在早上七点四十五过来就是为了这个 |
[26:47] | Yeah, just that. | 对啊 就为了这个 |
[28:21] | Go to bed. | 上床睡觉 |