时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Monsters never sleep | |
[00:06] | We drivin’ like a villain | |
[00:07] | They be counting sheep I’m the G.O.A.T. keep it chillin’ | |
[00:09] | G.O.A.T, not D.O.A please | |
[00:11] | Your B.O way stinks Yeah, getta away, creep | |
[00:16] | I just got amazing news. | 大好消息 |
[00:17] | Theta’s charter officially got reinstated, | 西塔会拿回了执照 |
[00:19] | which means they can finally throw parties again. | 表示他们又可以办派对了 |
[00:22] | – Hell, yes. – Oh, my God. | -太好了 -天啊 |
[00:24] | Obviously, we have to make up for lost time. | 我们一定要报复性狂欢 |
[00:25] | Go to all of them and look super slutty. | 去那边放荡一番 |
[00:27] | The names of these parties are insane! | 派对的名称都太疯狂了 |
[00:29] | Threesome Thursday, | 周四三人行 |
[00:30] | Fuck Me Friday and Sit On My Face Saturday. | 上我星期五 坐脸星期六 |
[00:33] | They’re gonna get kicked off this campus again so fast. | 他们一定很快又会被学校查封 |
[00:36] | We better party while we can. | 那更该抓紧时间 |
[00:40] | It’s gonna be a really exciting week, | 这周一定会很精彩 |
[00:41] | especially because of this little guy. | 尤其是还有这个小东西 |
[00:45] | Um, everyone sees Kimberly’s holding a needle, right? | 金柏丽手上拿的是针筒吧? |
[00:48] | These are my hormone injections. | 这是我的贺尔蒙注射剂 |
[00:50] | They coach my body into making tons of eggs. | 让我的身体狂喷卵子 |
[00:53] | Do they make your boobs bigger? If so, can I have three? | 可以丰胸吗? 可以的话给我来三剂 |
[00:56] | No. But the side effects aren’t bad. | 不行 |
[00:57] | The only bummer is that I can’t drink. | 这没什么副作用 唯一的麻烦就是不能喝酒 |
[00:59] | But it’s Theta’s party week. You’ll be a sober dud. | 但这周是西塔派对周 不喝酒太蠢了 |
[01:02] | You don’t have to drink to have fun. Who has to drink to have fun? | 不喝酒也可以玩啊 谁说喝酒才好玩 |
[01:04] | – I do. – Everyone in college. | -我 -全体大学生 |
[01:06] | I’m tipsy right now. | 我现在就微醺 |
[01:07] | Well, can one of you help me with the first injection? | 有人可以帮我打第一针吗? |
[01:09] | I don’t like watching things go under my skin. | -我不喜欢看着东西进入我的皮肤 |
[01:12] | Yeah, I’ll do it. But what happens if I hit your bones? | -我来吧 如果我插到你的骨头怎么办? |
[01:16] | Where are your bones? | 你的骨头在哪里? |
[01:17] | Sorry, I can’t do it. I’m in my head about the bones. | 抱歉 我办不到 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God. Just give it to me. Please. | -我满脑子都是骨头 |
[01:23] | Oh. | -天啊 给我吧 |
[01:24] | Wow. She’s really doing it. | 她真的要打了 |
[01:30] | Ow! My bone! | 我的骨头 |
[01:32] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[01:34] | See, I am fun when I’m sober. | 看吧 不喝酒也能很好玩 |
[01:46] | Hey, Whit. I forgot to do Biochem again. | 我又忘记做生物化学作业了 |
[01:48] | Can I say it’s ’cause your grandma died? I already used up all mine. | 我能说你奶奶过世了吗? 我的借口都用完了 |
[01:50] | No, that’s horrible. | 不行 太不吉利了吧 |
[01:53] | Plus, I might need a grandma to kill during midterms. | 而且我奶奶可能要留到期中考再死 |
[01:56] | Oh, shit. Guys, Jackson’s running towards us. | 糟糕 杰克森往这边来了 |
[01:58] | What do I do? What should I say? | 我要怎么办 要说什么? |
[02:00] | Well, he straight up called you sexy at the KJ House. Say something hot. | 他上次直接说你很性感 你也说点性感的吧 |
[02:03] | – Okay. – You got it. | -好 -你可以的 |
[02:05] | Ow, ow! Big boy runs fast! | 帅哥跑很快哦 |
[02:10] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[02:11] | I said, “Big boy runs fast.” | 我说 帅哥跑很快哦 |
[02:15] | Right. | 好 |
[02:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:20] | You had a second chance and you said that shit again? | 你竟然又讲出这种话? |
[02:23] | – Yeah, you’re ruining this for us. – Us? | 你把我们都毁了 |
[02:25] | Yes, us. Our suite is like a freaking sexual black hole. | -“我们”? -对 我们宿舍根本是个性爱黑洞 |
[02:27] | Leighton got chlamydia, I’m banging Where’s Waldo?, | 蕾登得了披衣菌 我炮友不见踪影 |
[02:29] | and Whitney just got dumped. We need this. | 惠妮被甩了 全靠你了 |
[02:31] | Okay. Yeah. Okay. It’s true. I got dumped. | 好 对 我被甩了 |
[02:34] | But, guys, I’m over Canaan. | 但我已经放下迦南了 |
[02:35] | Actually, I already have my eye on someone I’m excited to get to know better. | -我已经看上另一个对象了 |
[02:39] | Yes, now we’re talking. Who is it? | -这就对了 是谁? |
[02:41] | Her name is Whitney. It’s me. I’m excited to love myself. | 她叫做惠妮 我自己 我要开始爱自己 |
[02:45] | – That’s beautiful. – I hated that. | -太美了 -恶心死了 |
[02:47] | Uh-oh. He’s running back again. | 他又跑回来了 |
[02:49] | – I’m gonna go duck into a building. – Smart. | 我要躲进室内 聪明 |
[02:52] | What should I wear to Theta tonight? | 我今晚派对要穿什么? |
[02:53] | Outfit one | 选项一 |
[02:55] | or option two? | 还是选项二 |
[02:57] | Are these children’s clothes? | 这是童装吗? |
[02:58] | Yeah. Nothing makes your titties pop like a toddler top. | 对 穿童装最显奶了 |
[03:02] | Does that say, “Daddy’s Lil’ Quarterback”? | 这个上面是写 “爹地的小四分卫”吗? |
[03:05] | I know. I love it. | 就是啊 |
[03:06] | I just wish they had one in my size. | 我爱死了 真希望有我的尺寸的 |
[03:08] | None of these are in your size. | -这些都不是你的尺寸 |
[03:09] | There you go. | -给你 |
[03:12] | I got a D. But I studied for, like, 15 minutes. | 我才60分? 我读了十五分钟的书耶 |
[03:15] | Holy crap! I got my first A. | 天啊 我拿到90分了 |
[03:17] | I am so texting this to my mom. | 我要马上跟我妈讲 |
[03:19] | Gonna rub it in her face for doubting me. | 让她后悔怀疑我 |
[03:22] | Wait, that’s not your test. | 等等 那不是你的考卷 |
[03:25] | Moriah Harris? | 莫瑞亚哈里斯? |
[03:27] | Who’s that? | 谁啊? |
[03:28] | Excuse me, Paul. | 不好意思 保罗 |
[03:30] | Sorry. I think you gave me the wrong test. | 你好像发错考卷了 |
[03:33] | I’m so sorry. I must’ve mixed you two up. My b! | 抱歉 我把你们搞混了 我的错 |
[03:37] | Great job. | 考得很好 |
[03:46] | Who mixes up the names Whitney and Mariah? | 怎么会看错惠妮跟莫瑞亚? |
[03:48] | I mean, they’re both legendary pop divas, | 虽然都是流行天后的名字 |
[03:50] | but the similarity ends there, bro. | 但也只有这点相似 |
[03:53] | Who are you guys talking about? | 你们在说谁? |
[03:54] | Our Biochem TA mixed me up with the only other Black girl in our class. | 生化课的助教 把我跟另一个黑人女生搞混了 |
[03:57] | First of all, are you okay? And, it’s important that you know this, | 你还好吗? |
[04:01] | you don’t have to be. | 要知道 你不用接受这种事 |
[04:02] | Okay. It’s annoying, yeah, but I don’t wanna make it a whole thing. | 好 我是觉得很烦 但我没有要找麻烦 |
[04:06] | Well, if that’s your choice, I fully support you. | 我全力支持你的选择 |
[04:08] | But I also think we could organize a rally. | 但我们可以组成集会 |
[04:10] | Why don’t you just mention it to him next class? | 下次上课跟他讲吧 |
[04:12] | No, if I did that, it’d probably get all twisted | 我这样可能会被误解 |
[04:14] | and I’d become the angry Black girl. | 是爱生气的黑女人 |
[04:16] | – Oh, what if you… – Guys. Okay. | -还是‥ -够了 各位 |
[04:17] | We don’t have to solve subtle racism tonight, okay? | 我们今晚不用烦恼种族微歧视 |
[04:20] | Let’s just have fun. | 开心玩就好了 |
[04:22] | If we can ever get inside. | 如果我们进得去的话 |
[04:24] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[04:25] | Hey, door guy! | 看门的 |
[04:30] | Hell, yeah. Toddler tops. | 童装最棒了 |
[04:34] | – It’s very upsetting that that worked. – Yeah. | -这招有用还真令人难受 -是啊 |
[04:47] | Leight, don’t answer this if this is homophobic. | 蕾登 如果你觉得不舒服 可以不用回答 |
[04:50] | – Not off to a great start. – Of the three of us, | -感觉不妙 -我们三个人之中 |
[04:52] | who are you most attracted to? | 你觉得谁最性感? |
[04:54] | Are you seriously asking her to rank us? | 你要她帮我们排名? |
[04:56] | Not in a bad way. Just in terms of physical hotness. | 又没什么 只是比较身材嘛 |
[04:59] | This is ridiculous. | -太夸张了 -谢谢 |
[05:00] | – Thank you, Whit. – Because obviously, I’d be number one. | 小惠 因为我一定第一 |
[05:05] | – What’s so funny? – Nothing. | -笑什么? -没事 |
[05:07] | I think she’s laughing at your overconfidence. | 她在笑你的自恋 |
[05:09] | Leighton is way more into my brand of understated elegance. | 蕾登比较喜欢我的低调优雅 |
[05:13] | Damn it, I spilled tequila on my children’s shirt! | 老天 龙舌兰洒到我的童装裙了 |
[05:15] | I am not engaging in this. | 我才不要排什么名 |
[05:18] | That said, Bela would not be first or second. | 总之 贝拉绝对不会第一名 -或第二 -我是前两名 |
[05:21] | – I’m top two. – Yeah, but I put out! | 但我很爱做 |
[05:23] | Does that not factor in at all? | 你有考量到这点吗? |
[05:24] | Look, no offense, but none of you are really my type. | 不好意思 但你们都不是我的菜 |
[05:27] | What is your type? | 你喜欢哪种的? |
[05:28] | My perfect woman would probably be 5’6″, | 我的理想型大概是五呎六吋 |
[05:31] | good style, preferably from a major metropolitan city, | 品味良好 最好是来自大都市 |
[05:35] | blonde. | 金发 |
[05:36] | I think you just described yourself. | 你是在形容你自己吧 |
[05:38] | I did. I would be happy with a me. | 对 我很想跟自己交往 |
[05:40] | So of all the girls in the suite, you rank yourself first? | 所以你觉得自己是全宿最辣的? |
[05:43] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[05:45] | Well, okay then. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | You know, I would too. | 我也觉得你是第一 |
[05:48] | She didn’t hear me. Hey! | 她没听到 |
[06:05] | Eric, what are you doing here? | 艾瑞克 你怎么会来? |
[06:07] | Did a frat guy hire you to fix his computer or something? | 兄弟会的人请你来修电脑吗? |
[06:10] | Bela, for the last time, | 贝拉 |
[06:11] | I am not a member of the Geek Squad. | 我说过了 我不是电脑宅那伙的人 |
[06:14] | – Here you go. – Thanks. Bela, this is Dana. | -给你 -谢谢 贝拉 这是丹娜 |
[06:17] | How do you guys know each other? Is she your cousin or something? | 你们怎么认识的? 她是你表妹吗? |
[06:20] | – She’s my date. – And I’m a new writer on the Catullan. | 她是我的舞伴 我是卡特兰社的新进写手 |
[06:23] | Oh, really? So you’re funny and pretty. | 真的吗? 所以你又有趣又漂亮 |
[06:26] | Love that for you. | -真是太棒了 |
[06:28] | Please, you are way prettier than me. | -拜托 你比我漂亮多了 |
[06:29] | I look like I was just rescued from a well. | 我像是刚从井里被救出来一样 |
[06:33] | Oof. Um… | |
[06:34] | That was actually pretty insensitive to people | 这笑话可能会激怒 |
[06:36] | who’ve lost family members in well accidents. | 有亲友死于井里的人 |
[06:47] | I cannot believe Eric brought another girl here. | 艾瑞克竟然带了别的女人来 |
[06:49] | – I can’t believe he knows another girl. – Be honest, I’m hotter than her, right? | 他竟然认识别的女生 说实话 我比她性感吧? |
[06:52] | Actually, don’t be honest, just say yes. | 算了 别说实话 说是就好 |
[06:54] | Are you jealous? I thought you and Eric were both hooking up with other people. | 你吃醋了吗? 我以为你跟艾瑞克都有新对象了 |
[06:58] | Yeah. But when I do it, it’s fun, and flirty, and feminist. | 是啦 但我找新对象 很有趣 很女权主义 |
[07:01] | When he does it, it’s offensive to women everywhere. | 但他找对象 对女性就很不敬 “可以来厕所陪我吗?” |
[07:09] | Kimberly, are you in there? | -金柏丽 你在里面吗? |
[07:10] | Leighton, come in! | -进来吧 蕾登 |
[07:16] | Did you have an accident? | 你被怎么了吗? |
[07:17] | No. I have to do my hormone injections at the same time every day. | 没有 我每天要准时打贺尔蒙 |
[07:21] | And in hindsight, I maybe shouldn’t have chosen 9:30 p.m, | 现在想来 我真不该选在晚上九点半 |
[07:24] | but can you please inject me? | 但你可以帮我打吗? |
[07:25] | But why are you naked? | -但你为何要脱光? |
[07:26] | I was wearing a jumpsuit, so I had to take the whole thing off. | -我原本穿连衣裤 要整件脱掉 |
[07:28] | – Where are your shoes? – There was a rock in one. | -你的鞋呢? |
[07:30] | It’s a separate issue. Can you just stick this in my tummy? | -跑进小石头了 跟这个无关 |
[07:32] | Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine. | -可以帮我打在肚肚上吗? -好‥ |
[07:34] | Okay. But please, stop saying the word tummy, all right? | 不过能不要讲”肚肚”吗? |
[07:36] | You’re an 18-year-old girl, not Winnie the fucking Pooh. | 你已经十八岁了 |
[07:40] | All right. | 不是该死的小熊维尼 好 |
[07:42] | How’d you get so good at this? | 你怎么这么熟练? |
[07:44] | I had to do my mom’s Botox during the pandemic. | 疫情期间我会帮我妈打肉毒杆菌 |
[07:47] | It was a challenging time for us all. | 我们当时都很难熬 |
[07:49] | Well, thank you. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢 你是我的救命恩人 |
[07:51] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[07:53] | But you don’t expect me to do this like every night, right? | 但你不会要我每天帮你打吧? |
[07:56] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[07:57] | It’s Theta’s theme party week. I would never ask that of you. | 这周是西塔派对周 我怎么会做这种要求 |
[08:00] | I 100% have it from here. | 我之后就会自己打了 |
[08:04] | Come on. | 快点‥ |
[08:09] | Stop. | 拜托住手 |
[08:10] | No, I’m serious, stop. | 我说真的 住手 |
[08:23] | – Let’s go. – Thank you. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[08:24] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[08:26] | That is the last shot. We are done. | 这是最后一针了 |
[08:29] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[08:31] | I felt so close to you this week. | 我觉得这周跟你好亲近 |
[08:33] | I don’t say this enough, but I love you. | 我好像很少跟你说爱你 |
[08:36] | You’ve said it many times, the hormones must be working. | 你很常说 你的贺尔蒙起作用了 |
[08:39] | Hey, hotties. | 美女 |
[08:40] | Heads up, I left a lot of body glitter in that shower. | 小心哦 我在淋浴间留下很多亮片 |
[08:43] | Good to know. Are you still good to drive me tomorrow? | -谢谢告知 -你明天还能载我吗? |
[08:45] | Yeah, it’ll be you, me, my mom’s Ford Fiesta. | 可以 你跟我开我妈的车 |
[08:48] | And, to pass the time, my favorite album, | 一起听我最爱的专辑 |
[08:50] | voice recordings of me singing Disney songs. | 我自己唱的迪士尼组曲 |
[08:55] | Travis is driving you to Boston for your procedure? | 崔维斯要载你去波士顿做手术? |
[08:58] | He’s the only person I know who has a car on campus. | 我认识的人里只有他有车 |
[09:01] | I will just take us. | -我带你去吧 |
[09:02] | But you don’t have a car. | -但你没有车 |
[09:03] | Right. But I do have a phone number to a car service, which is all we need. | 但我有叫车的电话 这就够了 |
[09:07] | Leighton, that’s so nice. | 你真是太好了 |
[09:09] | Do car services have a dress code I should be aware of? | 叫车的话 我需要特别穿什么吗? |
[09:17] | Look at this dumb piece that dumb bitch Dana wrote. | 你看丹娜这蠢妞又写了什么 |
[09:19] | “12 Corporate Logos That Look Like My Vagina”? | “长得像阴道的十二个商标” |
[09:22] | What a hack. | 真是够了 |
[09:23] | That literally sounds like something you would write. | 完全就是你会写的东西 |
[09:26] | Sure, but I would’ve been able to come up with at least 14. | 对 但我至少想得出14个 |
[09:29] | And the presence of an asymmetric carbon atom can cause… Anyone? | 而不对称的碳原子会导致‥? 有人知道吗? |
[09:36] | A chiral molecule? | 手性分子 |
[09:37] | Correct. | 正确 |
[09:39] | Nice. | 很好 |
[09:40] | You were so smart today. | 你今天好聪明 |
[09:42] | You were like, “Uh, it’s a spiral molecule.” Bam! | 直接回答”这是螺旋分子” |
[09:46] | It’s chiral, not spiral. | 是手性分子 不是螺旋 |
[09:48] | And bam! She bams again. | 她又正确回答一次了 |
[09:52] | Good job today, Moriah. | 今天很棒哦 莫瑞亚 |
[09:56] | Hey, you go ahead. I’ll catch you later. | 你先走 我等等跟上 |
[10:03] | Hey, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[10:04] | So my name is actually Whitney. | 我其实叫惠妮 |
[10:06] | – Oh. – Just wanted to make that clear | 我想要说清楚 |
[10:08] | ’cause you called me Moriah a couple times. | 因为你叫错好多次了 |
[10:10] | So I’m Whitney, she’s Moriah. | 我是惠妮 她是莫瑞亚 |
[10:13] | All right? | 懂了吗? |
[10:15] | We good? | |
[10:20] | Can we talk in private? | 我们可以私下聊聊吗? |
[10:23] | I promise you, I am not a racist. | 我保证 我不是种族歧视 |
[10:26] | I didn’t say you were, Paul. Just trying to tell you my name. | 我没有这样讲啊 我只是澄清我的名字 |
[10:30] | – Please don’t cry. – Mixing you two up was an honest mistake. | -拜托你不要哭 -我真的只是搞混而已 |
[10:33] | Okay, so… | 我知道啦 所以‥ |
[10:35] | And I know what I’m doing now is putting my trauma onto you, | 我知道我现在 是把我的创伤施加在你身上 |
[10:37] | so I am stopping. But let me say that I love Black people and culture. | 所以我不会再继续了 但我要澄清我很爱黑人 |
[10:43] | And I support Black businesses whenever possible. | 还有黑人文化 我也很支持黑人企业 |
[10:47] | – Okay. – You good? | -好哦 |
[10:48] | I feel good. Hug it out? | -你能原谅我吗? 能抱一个吗? |
[10:57] | Leighton, hold up! | 蕾登 等等 |
[11:00] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[11:01] | Do I know you? | -我们认识吗? -我们是八人数学研讨会 两周一见 |
[11:02] | We’re in an eight-person math seminar twice a week. | -我们认识吗? -我们是八人数学研讨会 两周一见 |
[11:04] | My name’s Jimin. | -我叫智旻 |
[11:05] | – And I’m Maurice. – Right. | -我叫莫里斯 |
[11:07] | Um, it was so great to catch up. | 好 很高兴跟你们聊天 |
[11:11] | – Are you going to Hackathon today? – The what-a-what? | -你今天会去黑客松吗? -什么? |
[11:13] | It’s the math department’s craziest day of the year. | 这是数学系最精彩的活动 |
[11:15] | We spend 24 hours trying to solve a PhD-level equation. | 我们要在24小时内 解开博士等级的方程式 |
[11:19] | And some years? We do. | 有几年真的成功了 |
[11:21] | Well, we could really use another smart person on our team. | 我们团队需要一个聪明人 |
[11:25] | I really love the passion you’re showing for this depressing event, | 我很佩服你们对这无聊活动的热情 |
[11:29] | but sadly, I can’t. | 但很可惜 我不能去 |
[11:30] | My roommate and I are going out of town. | 我跟室友今天要出远门 |
[11:32] | Also, for future notice, | 然后我要先声明 |
[11:34] | I will not be joining any math-based extracurriculars. | 我不会参加数学相关的课外活动 |
[11:38] | We’ll be live-streaming it if you wanna tune in. | 如果你想看 我们会直播 |
[11:41] | I am so sorry, you are just out of earshot. Yeah. | 抱歉 我听不清楚 |
[11:44] | We’ll be live-streaming if you wanna tune in. | 我们会直播 你可以看 |
[11:45] | Okay. Amazing. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[11:55] | Hi, Eric. | 你好 艾瑞克 |
[11:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:57] | Hi, Dana. Sorry, didn’t see you there. | 你好 丹娜 抱歉 没看到你 |
[11:59] | – How? – Eric, can I steal you for a sec? | -怎么会? -艾瑞克 可以私下聊聊吗? |
[12:03] | I was actually just leaving. | 我刚好要走了 |
[12:04] | I will see you later. | 等等见咯 |
[12:07] | Bye, Dana. | 再见 丹娜 |
[12:11] | So, what’s later? | 所以 之后呢? |
[12:12] | Do you two have a board game club or something? | 你们要去玩桌游吗? |
[12:15] | – We’re going to that Theta party. – Oh, nice. | -我们要去西塔的派对 -真不错 |
[12:17] | I’m going to that party with someone else, too. | 我也要跟别人去那场派对 |
[12:19] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[12:22] | Did my phone just buzz? | 我电话响了吗? |
[12:23] | – I don’t think so. – Oh! It did. It was him. | -应该没有 -响了 他打来了 |
[12:26] | You can meet him at the party. | -你今晚就会见到他了 |
[12:27] | Sure. | -好 “西塔会” |
[12:31] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[12:33] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:34] | Don’t be ridiculous. I’m Bela. | 你是谁? 你别说笑了 我是贝拉 |
[12:37] | Okay. | -好 |
[12:38] | Well, I’ll be your date to your party today. | -今晚的派对 我当你的伴 |
[12:40] | – Did I ask you? – You didn’t. | -我邀你了? -没有 |
[12:42] | I’ll pick myself up at 4:00. Bye. | 我四点会自己过去 再见 |
[12:46] | The fuck? | 搞什么? |
[12:49] | Leighton, I honestly can’t thank you enough. | 蕾登 真是太谢谢你了 |
[12:51] | This is the fanciest car I’ve ever been in. | 这是我搭过最豪华的车 |
[12:54] | Look at these gorgeous wooden trims. | 瞧瞧这美丽的木质装饰 |
[12:56] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[12:57] | Like it? I love it. | 喜欢? 我爱死了 |
[12:59] | I mean, there are seat heaters in the back. | 竟然还有加温后座 |
[13:01] | What is this, like, a moving spa? | 这是移动水疗中心吗? |
[13:03] | Your parents have a car, right? | -你父母有车吧? |
[13:05] | Yeah. We used to have two. | -有 以前还有两辆 |
[13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[13:11] | Are you on some, like, cool gay dating app? | 用很酷的同志交友软件吗? |
[13:13] | No, I’m watching this dumb math Hackathon. | 我在看很蠢的数学黑客松 |
[13:15] | You’re watching math, like, for fun? | 你看数学当休闲娱乐? |
[13:17] | Oh, no. I’m just letting it play so that my teacher knows that I’m watching. | 没有 我只是播着 让我老师以为我在看 |
[13:21] | I’m not, like, paying attention or anything. | 我没有在专心看 |
[13:25] | Come on, Jimin! How do you mess up a problem like that? | 拜托 智旻 这种题目你也能算错? |
[13:29] | Leighton? | 蕾登 |
[13:31] | I think someone forgot four water bottles in the back. | 有人把四瓶水忘在车上 |
[13:33] | Should we tell the driver? | 要跟司机讲吗? |
[13:35] | Kimberly, those are for us. | 那是给我们喝的 |
[13:36] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[13:38] | I feel like a celebrity. | 我感觉自己像明星 “真信生育” |
[13:49] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[13:50] | You’ve been staring at that form for, like, ten minutes. | 这表格你看十分钟了 |
[13:52] | It says I can’t sue them if I die during the procedure. | 上头写说我死于手术不能告他们 |
[13:55] | I’m kind of freaking out. | 我好害怕 |
[13:57] | I promise you are gonna be okay. | 我保证你不会有事的 |
[13:59] | I’ve never been put under before, have you? | 我没有麻醉过 你有吗? |
[14:01] | – Once. – How was it? | -有一次 -感觉如何? |
[14:03] | – Bad. – Oh! I was hoping you’d say good. | -很不舒服 -我以为你会说很好 |
[14:07] | I was 16 and I was getting my wisdom teeth removed. | 我当时十六岁 要拔智齿 |
[14:10] | And the nurse told me that people, like, lose their inhibitions | 护理师说苏醒后会失去理智 |
[14:14] | and say all this crazy shit to their family | 开始对家人说一下疯话 |
[14:16] | and, like, their deep secrets when they wake up. | 把秘密都说出来 |
[14:18] | So I spent the entire time terrified that I had accidentally come out to my mom. | 所以我一直超紧张 怕我不小心跟我妈出柜 |
[14:23] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[14:25] | No. | 没有 |
[14:27] | Although I did say a lot of other crazy stuff that Nico taped | 但我说了其他的疯话 被尼可录下来了 |
[14:30] | and I will be doing the same to you. | 我不会对你做这种事 |
[14:33] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[14:35] | Thank you so much for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[14:37] | I would be so much more scared if I were alone. | 我独自来一定会更怕 |
[14:39] | You could be worse than alone. | 比一个人来更糟的 |
[14:41] | You could be with Travis. | 是跟崔维斯来 |
[14:42] | Well, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[14:48] | I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. Is this crazy? | 我竟然真的要做了 |
[14:50] | – It’s crazy. I’m fine. It’s fine. – Hang on. | 这很疯狂吗? -我没事‥ |
[14:55] | Scoot. | -冷静 过去一点 |
[14:58] | – Kimberly. – What’s up, my girl? | -金柏丽 -你还好吗? |
[15:00] | – Hey, guys. – Is it over? | 大家好 |
[15:02] | – Did you already have the baby? – No, I’m not… | 你的小孩生下来了吗? -我没有怀孕‥ |
[15:04] | Kidding. But you know what I’m not kidding about? | -开玩笑的 但说真的 |
[15:06] | You look hospital hot. | -你穿手术服好正 |
[15:08] | It’s true. You look good. | -没错 |
[15:09] | Thank you. | -超漂亮的 -谢谢 |
[15:11] | Okay. All right. This is getting way too sentimental, | 你们这样太感性咯 |
[15:13] | so we got to go. | 我们要挂了 |
[15:14] | Good luck. I’m so proud of you. We love you. | 祝你好运 你最棒了 |
[15:16] | – You got this. – Bye. I love you. | -爱你 -你行的 再见 爱你哦 |
[15:20] | All right. | 好 |
[15:22] | – You ready? – I am. | 准备好了吗? |
[15:24] | Good. | -好了 -很好 |
[15:39] | This party looks sick. | -这场派对好疯狂 |
[15:41] | Sure does. | -没错 |
[15:43] | Actually, I can’t really see, | 其实我看不太到 |
[15:44] | Amazon Basics does not make a quality contact lens, | 我网购的隐形眼镜质量好烂 |
[15:46] | but it’s worth it to look hot. | 但至少很好看 |
[15:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go run a hot lap and see who checks me out. | 现在请容我去绕一圈 看看谁看上我 |
[15:54] | I am so sorry. | -抱歉 -老天 |
[15:59] | There’s my date. | 你在这里啊 |
[16:01] | Me? | 我吗? |
[16:02] | You’re cute. We talked about this two hours ago. | 你好可爱 我们两小时前才聊过 |
[16:04] | Okay, what is this about? | 你到底想怎样? |
[16:06] | Look, bro, I am using your body to make another man jealous. | 老兄 我要利用你的身体 让另一个男人吃醋 |
[16:10] | So could you please take your shirt off | 所以我介绍你时 |
[16:11] | and flex your abs the whole time while I introduce you? | 可以把衣服脱掉挤出腹肌吗? |
[16:15] | Sure. | -没问题 -太好了 你真是老实 |
[16:16] | That is so cool of you. You’re so down-to-earth. | -没问题 -太好了 你真是老实 |
[16:18] | I will need to ice your nipples real quick to get them hard first. | 我要冰一下你的奶头 让它硬起来 |
[16:21] | Can’t we just go meet this person? | 可以赶快去找他吗? |
[16:22] | Jeez. So much for being down-to-earth. | 天啊 你真的好实在 |
[16:27] | Whoa, Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[16:28] | I completely forgot you’d be here! I didn’t know you owned shorts. | 我都忘记你会来了 |
[16:30] | Have you met my date, Aaron? | 你见过我的伴了吗? |
[16:32] | Hey. Bela, what’s going on with your eyes? | 你好啊 贝拉 你的眼睛怎么了? |
[16:35] | Aren’t they exotic? | 很有异国情调吧 |
[16:36] | Look at how hot Aaron’s body is. | 你看看亚伦的身材 |
[16:38] | Hey, Dingo. Sorry, it is Dingo, right? | 你好 丁格 你叫丁格吧? |
[16:39] | It’s Dana. | -我叫丹娜 |
[16:41] | Oh, my God, of course. | -天啊 对啦 |
[16:42] | Are you having fun? | 玩得开心吗? |
[16:43] | We actually just got here. We were at my apartment | 我们才刚来 刚刚在我家看电影 |
[16:45] | – watching a movie. – Nice. Which movie? | -什么电影? |
[16:47] | Knives Out. I loved it. | -“锋回路转” 我很喜欢 |
[16:48] | – Me too. – I can’t wait for the sequels. | -我也是 -好期待续集 |
[16:50] | – Whoa. They’re making sequels? – Yeah. | -还有第二集吗? -对啊 |
[16:52] | Ow, my eye! | 好痛 我的眼睛 |
[16:54] | Are you okay? | -还好吗? -被吸管戳到了 |
[16:55] | My straw hit it. It’s fine. I can still see. | 没关系 我还看得见 |
[16:57] | But I need to check in on a friend who’s doing a thing. | 但我要去找一下我朋友 |
[16:59] | Aaron, are you coming? | 亚伦 你要来吗? |
[17:01] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:09] | Okay. Can we have a shit talk corner? | 我们可以抱怨一下吗? |
[17:10] | Ooh, you know that’s my favorite activity. | 这是我最爱的活动 |
[17:12] | I am actually majoring in it right now. | 我现在专攻抱怨 |
[17:14] | So I had a really weird run-in with one of my TAs. | 我跟一名助教 发生了一件很奇怪的事 |
[17:17] | Did you see him in shorts? I hate seeing an authority figure’s knees. | 他穿短裤了吗? 我很讨厌看到权威人物的膝盖 |
[17:21] | No. So he confused me with the other Black girl in our class. | 没有 他把我 跟另一个黑人女生搞混 |
[17:24] | And when I tried to casually correct him, | 我只是跟他提一下 |
[17:26] | – he started crying. – He pulled the white tears card? | -他却哭了起来 -他用了白人苦情牌? |
[17:29] | If I had a dollar for every time that happened, | 如果每次遇到这种事 我能拿到一美元 |
[17:33] | I’d only have 63 cents | 我只会拿到0点63元 |
[17:34] | ’cause Black women make significantly less on the dollar. | 因为黑人女性的收入比较少 |
[17:36] | The whole thing was exhausting. | 整件事让我好累 |
[17:38] | No cap, I was so naive for thinking it’d be different in college. | 是啊 我还以为大学会很不一样 |
[17:41] | My freshman roommate apologized to me for going on a safari. | 我大一的室友去非洲玩 竟然跟我道歉 |
[17:44] | A white girl on my floor once asked me if I knew how to cornrow her hair. | 我那层楼的一个白人女 问我会不会绑玉米辫 |
[17:48] | And, I mean, I do know how to do it, but you can’t just ask me that. | 我是会绑 但你不能这样问我 |
[17:50] | I did mean to ask you. Can you do my hair on Saturday? | 但我想问你 周六能帮我做头发吗? |
[17:53] | Yeah, girl. I got you. | 没问题 |
[17:54] | What’s annoying is I’m the one who’s still thinking about it. | 最烦的是 为什么困扰的人是我? |
[17:57] | Like, now I have to feel bad about upsetting him? | 我要因为惊动他而内疚 |
[17:59] | Preserving my chill is my number one, so, personally, I would ignore that. | 我最重视自己是否舒适 所以是我的话 我会忽略他 |
[18:03] | Or you can switch places with the other girl one day | 或是你下次跟那女的换位置 |
[18:07] | and really mess with him. | 故意闹他 |
[18:09] | I needed this. I’m so glad I ran into you all. | 说得好 很高兴遇见你们 |
[18:11] | You could run into us a lot more if you stopped by KJ. | 你常来的话 就能更常遇到我们啦 |
[18:15] | I know there was drama with Canaan last time you were there, | 我知道你上次跟迦南闹不愉快 |
[18:17] | but that don’t mean you can’t come through. | 但不代表你不能来 |
[18:19] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I will. | 你说得对 |
[18:21] | – I will. – Okay. | 我会去的 好 |
[18:30] | Leighton. | 蕾登 |
[18:31] | Hey, you absolutely killed it. | 你很棒 |
[18:34] | The nurse said you did amazing. They got, like, 28 eggs from you. | 护理师说你表现得很好 取了28颗卵子 |
[18:37] | – Is that good? – Based off a Google search | -这样算好吗? |
[18:39] | I did while you were drooling in your sleep, it’s great. | -你睡觉时我上网查了 -非常厉害 |
[18:42] | Yay. I did it. | -太好了 我成功了 |
[18:43] | Hell, yeah, you did. | 成功得不得了啊 |
[18:45] | Leighton, can I tell you a secret? | -蕾登 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 我可以说一个秘密吗? -说吧 |
[18:48] | You’re gay, and I love you for it. | 你是同性恋 然后我很爱你 |
[18:54] | Well, this is gonna be a long car ride home. | 回家的车程一定会很漫长 “西塔会” “请勿干扰表演者” |
[19:03] | Pee outside, bitch. | 我要出去了 臭八婆 |
[19:05] | Bela, it’s me. | 贝拉 是我 |
[19:15] | God, you look like my family’s husky. | 天啊 你好像我家的哈士奇 |
[19:18] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[19:20] | What is going on with you and that wet-mouthed trollop son of a bitch Dana? | 你跟那个恶心的丹娜又是怎么了? |
[19:23] | I think you might be a little bit jealous of Dana. | 我觉得你好像 有点吃丹娜的醋 |
[19:28] | No, I don’t think so. | 我才没有 |
[19:29] | You can’t have it both ways, Bela. | 你不能双重标准 |
[19:31] | Well, you’re clearly dangling that dude’s muscles in my face | 你把那个猛男带来我面前 |
[19:33] | and you freak out the second I’m with somebody else. What do you want? | 但我一靠近女人你就发疯 |
[19:36] | I don’t know anymore. | -你到底想怎样? -我也不知道了 |
[19:38] | I thought I wanted to be a fun, non-monogamous boss bitch, | 我以为我想当个 风趣又关系开放的女人 |
[19:40] | but now I think I just want to like… | 但我现在好像‥ |
[19:44] | date you. | 想跟你交往 |
[19:46] | You do? | 真的吗? |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:50] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 那就来啊 |
[19:58] | Take your pants off. | -裤子脱掉 |
[19:59] | I need you to take that other contact out. | -你先把隐形眼镜拿下来 |
[20:01] | You have your heated blanket, your iPad, | 这是你的电热毯 |
[20:04] | and your sad, sad selection of snacks. | 平板电脑 还有你难吃的零食 |
[20:07] | I forgot that I got raisins. Tonight’s gonna be lit. | 我都忘了有葡萄干了 今晚一定会很精彩 |
[20:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你有啥打算? |
[20:13] | – Hang here with you. – Solve for d | 在这里陪你啊 |
[20:15] | if the value of k is four. | 如果K是四 D会是多少? |
[20:17] | Thirteen? | -十三 |
[20:18] | Sorry that’s wrong. | -抱歉 答错了 |
[20:20] | Jimin, how do you mess up a simple differential equation? | 智旻 这么简单的微分你都能错? |
[20:23] | Leighton, I think you wish you were at that Hackathon. | 蕾登 我觉得你想去黑客松 |
[20:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吧 |
[20:28] | No, I have no interest in spending time with those nerds. | 我才不想跟那些书呆子玩 |
[20:32] | But I think you might be a nerd. | 但我觉得你也是书呆子 |
[20:35] | – Excuse you. – What’s 715 divided by 62? | -你说什么? -715除以62是多少? |
[20:39] | 11.53. | 11点53 |
[20:41] | Is that right? | 是对的吗? |
[20:42] | I deleted the calculator app on my phone and I can’t get it back. | 我手机的计算机删掉就载不回来了 |
[20:46] | Look, I don’t take math classes because I’m some loser who loves numbers. | 我去修数学课 不是因为我爱数学 |
[20:50] | I do it because I am really good at it | 是因为我很擅长 |
[20:53] | and I enjoy being better at things than everyone else. | 而我喜欢这种优越感 |
[20:56] | Then go be good. | -那就去吧 |
[20:57] | No, even if I wanted to, I am not gonna leave you here tonight. | -就算我想去 我也不会把你丢在这里 |
[21:00] | But I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me. I swear. | 但我没事啊 你真的不用担心我 |
[21:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:07] | Okay. Maybe I will just, like, pop in for just a sec. | 那我就去稍微看看吧 |
[21:14] | If anyone asks, I am at an exclusive yacht party in… | 有人找我的话 就说我去了私人游艇派对 |
[21:18] | in whatever ocean is closest. | -你随便讲一个附近的海 |
[21:19] | Okay. | -好的 |
[21:25] | I’m outtie. With Eric. | 我要跟我男友艾瑞克先走咯 |
[21:27] | My boyfriend. | |
[21:28] | You got a boyfriend? | 你交男友了? |
[21:30] | Yeah, I got a boy so hard in the bathroom, I can barely walk. | 是啊 刚刚在厕所 他弄到我快没办法走路 |
[21:32] | – Horrible. – This is a dirty frat house. | -太可怕了 -这联谊所也太脏了 |
[21:35] | Go have fun with your man. I’m gonna stay for a bit. | 去跟你的男人玩吧 我要再待一下 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:39] | Okay, so Canaan just texted and he’s on his way. | 迦南刚刚传信息来 说他要过来了 |
[21:41] | Hey! Finally. | 终于 |
[21:46] | Actually, I might head out, too. Get something to eat before bed. | 我也想先走了 去吃点宵夜 |
[21:48] | Hell, no. You are not about to flee this party because Canaan is coming. | 你不要因为迦南要来 |
[21:52] | We just talked about this. | 就想逃跑 我们刚刚才谈过 |
[21:53] | Oh, my God. That is not what this is. | 才不是这个原因 我只是累了 |
[21:54] | I’m just tired. Y’all need to chill. See you later. | 别这么紧张 晚点见 |
[22:02] | And according to one study, | 根据研究指出 |
[22:04] | elderly friendships serve a purpose far beyond enjoyment. | 老年人的友情 意义远远不只是快乐 |
[22:07] | They’re also saving lives. | 而是能拯救生命 |
[22:11] | That’s fascinating. | 真是有趣 |
[22:12] | How did your life change | 请说说你认识巴尼后 |
[22:13] | after you met Barney. | 人生有了什么改变? 我比较常拥抱了 |
[22:17] | Well, I hug more now. | 你喜欢拥抱吗? |
[22:18] | I love to give hugs. | 我很喜欢拥抱 |
[22:38] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不会吧‥ |
[22:43] | Hey. | -你好 |
[22:44] | Hi. | -是你啊 |
[22:45] | Staying in tonight? | 你今晚住这里吗? |
[22:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:50] | Yeah. I just had a little medical procedure done today, | 我今天刚动完手术 |
[22:53] | and I’m not feeling well. | 现在有点不舒服 |
[22:54] | And now I’m locked out of my suite | 现在我被关在宿舍外面 |
[22:56] | and I left my phone in there. | 手机也在里面 |
[22:59] | Well, why don’t we just go wait in my room until your friends get home? | 要不要到我房间 等你朋友回来? |
[23:02] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不用‥我没事 |
[23:04] | Go have fun. | 去玩你的吧 |
[23:05] | I’m not going to leave you like this. | 我不能这样丢下你 |
[23:06] | It’s all good. Come on. | 没事的 来吧 好吧 |
[23:24] | It was in the middle of the pandemic. | 我不会让疫情 |
[23:26] | It wouldn’t stop me from salsa dancing with my friends. You’d dance together | 阻扰我跟朋友的骚莎舞 |
[23:30] | – over the Internet? – Kimberly? | -金柏丽? -你们线上跳舞? |
[23:32] | – We had the time of our lives. – But a new obstacle developed. | 是啊 超好玩的 但新的困难出现了 |
[23:37] | Phillip’s vision was failing. | 菲利浦的视力出了问题 |
[23:46] | – Hey. | – Hey. 你好 |
[23:48] | What happened? | -你好 -怎么了? |
[23:50] | She got locked out and wasn’t feeling well. | 她把自己关在外面 身体不太舒服 |
[23:52] | And you just, like, took care of her? | 然后你照顾她吗? |
[23:56] | – It’s cool. – It’s all good. | -你真好 -小事 |
[23:58] | I’ve actually had to nurse a lot of sick lambs back to health at home, | 我在家乡要照顾很多病人 |
[24:02] | but she’s a better patient. | 她好照顾多了 |
[24:03] | A lot to unpack there. | 你的故事真多 |
[24:06] | – Help me get her back to our room? – Yeah, sure. | -能帮我带她回去吗? -没问题 |
[24:09] | Kimberly, your roommate’s here. | 金柏丽 你室友来了 |
[24:12] | Wanna go back to bed? | 你要回床上睡吗? |
[24:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:30] | Monogamous sex just hits different. | 跟男友做感觉真的不同 |
[24:32] | – Bela, it’s been one night. – And yet, I am changed. | 贝拉 才过了一夜 而我一夕之间就改变了 |
[24:35] | Hello, Whitney, there’s actually something I wanted to share with you. | 你好 惠妮 我想跟你分享一件事 |
[24:39] | I’ve been listening to this illuminating podcast | 我听了一档讲种族跟学术的播客 |
[24:41] | on race relations in academia. | |
[24:43] | Oh. Look, Paul, I know you mean well | 保罗 听我说 |
[24:46] | and congrats on doing the work, | 谢谢你的好意 也恭喜你的好消息 |
[24:49] | but I don’t want every conversation we have together | 但我不希望我们的对话 |
[24:51] | to be about my blackness and your whiteness. | 都围绕在肤色上 |
[24:54] | That is not our thing. | 这不是我们该聊的 |
[24:55] | I want our thing to be that you’re my TA | 我只希望你当好助教 |
[24:58] | and I’m your student, and you just get my name right. | 我当好学生 你把我名字叫对就好 |
[25:01] | Can we do that, Paul? | 可以吗 保罗? |
[25:04] | And, oh, my God, do not cry right now, okay? | 天啊 你不要哭 |
[25:06] | I really don’t want to have to console you about this again. | 我不想再为了这个安慰你 |
[25:09] | That should not be my job. | 这不是我该做的 |
[25:11] | Okay. Yeah. | |
[25:12] | – Are we good? – So good. | -可以吗? -没问题 |
[25:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | Hey, Moriah, I’m Whitney. | 你好 莫瑞亚 我是惠妮 |
[25:24] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:28] | We crushed it, Leighton. | 你超厉害 |
[25:30] | We never would’ve gotten second without you. | 蕾登 能拿到第二名都要靠你 |
[25:31] | Yes, that’s correct. | -没错 |
[25:32] | We’ll get first next time. | -我们下次一定能第一 |
[25:34] | “We”? | 我们? |
[25:35] | Okay, if I do this again, | 如果我要再参加 |
[25:37] | I am 100% teaming up with the winners. | 我当然要跟冠军组队 |
[25:40] | They’ve already asked to poach me. | 他们已经问我‥ |
[25:42] | Hello? Can you move? | 可以借过吗? |
[25:44] | I’m late for class and I’m trying to park. | 我要迟到了 我要停车 |
[25:46] | Today. Go. | 可以让开吗? |
[25:57] | Hey, I have that same bag. | 我有一样的包包 |
[25:59] | Sure, great. | 是哦? |
[26:00] | Y-O-L-O that’s all we know | |
[26:01] | You got to show me what you got And we can start the show | |
[26:04] | You better turn it, turn it up Like it’s a radio it’s yo song | |
[26:07] | She’s so hot. | 她好性感 待续 谢谢观赏 |