时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | The Sopranos 18 | 片名:黑道家族(18) |
[01:51] | Don’t miss your first session. | 你错过第一堂课 他们不会退钱的 |
[01:53] | I forgot, I gotta take care of this first. | 我忘了 我必须先处理这件事 |
[02:19] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[02:25] | How’s it going, buddy? | 你好吗 老兄? |
[02:27] | Don’t you own a fucking mirror? | 你没有该死的镜子吗? |
[02:29] | Looks like you’ve been kissing the Pillsbury Doughboy. | 看来好像是嗑药过度 |
[02:36] | All right, come on. What do you got for me? | 好吧 别这样 你有什么要给我? |
[02:49] | -What the fuck, Dominic? -That’s half. | -他妈的怎么回事 多明尼克? -只有一半 |
[02:52] | -Three weeks in a row? -Business slow! We tell you! | -一连三个礼拜? -生意不好! |
[02:59] | We pay, what for? Kid break window, you do nothing. | 我们付的钱是为什么? 毛头小子打破窗户 你都不管 |
[03:02] | -We pay no more! -What’d she say? | -我们不会再付钱了! -她说什么? |
[03:04] | Don’t listen to her. Come on, let’s go. | 别听她的 别这样 亲爱的 咱们走 |
[03:07] | Honey, out front. Come on! Now! | 亲爱的 到前面 快去! 现在! |
[03:12] | Goddamn whore bitch. | 该死的贱婊子 |
[03:15] | You got money for blow, but not us? | 你有钱找女人 就没钱付我们? |
[03:17] | Chris, please. l’m sorry. | 克里斯 拜托 我很抱歉 |
[03:21] | “Business slow”. Half the block is out there waiting for blowjobs! | 生意不好 街上有一半的人 都等着要口交! |
[03:26] | You drug addict motherfucker! | 你无可救药的死毒虫! |
[03:31] | This shit’s unacceptable! | 这实在太过分了! |
[03:43] | How you doing, hon? | 你好吗? 亲爱的? |
[03:49] | The third time this week, Artie. | 这星期第三次了 亚瑟 |
[03:51] | They can’t turn down a four-top. | 无四不成礼 |
[03:59] | You’re done already? | 你们已经吃完了吗? |
[04:00] | About time. I was gonna start on your drapes. | 也该是时候了 我正要开始吃你的桌巾 |
[04:02] | -What the fuck is that? -Quail. | -该死的那是什么? -鹌鹑 |
[04:05] | la Bucco. Baby quail stuffed with fennel sausage. | 小鹌鹑塞满茴香香肠 |
[04:08] | Can I get AlDS from eating this? | 吃这个会不会得爱滋病啊? |
[04:12] | Hey, Artie, didn’t I see this guy shit on a statue in the park? | 嘿 亚瑟 我不是有看到这只鸟在公园的雕像大便吗? |
[04:18] | Jesus Christ. I’m trying something new. | 我的老天爷 我只是尝试着做新的食物 |
[04:21] | -Broaden your horizons. -Forget the fancy shit. | -开拓你的视野 -别管什么狗屁格调了 |
[04:24] | You know what you need? A top-notch mozzarella maker. | 你知道你需要什么? 一流的义大利白干乳酪大师 |
[04:27] | Like that kid from the other side. Best cheese ever. | 就像另一边的那小子 有始以来最好吃的起司 |
[04:30] | -The best. -They get the real milk. | -最好吃的 -用真的牛奶制作 |
[04:32] | Seriously, all he does 24 hours a day, he makes mozzarella. | 是真的 这小子二十四小时都在做白干乳酪 |
[04:37] | He’s a master cheese maker. | 他是起司制造王 |
[04:39] | So’s Paulie. | 保利也是 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah? All right. | 喔 是吗? 好吧 |
[04:45] | -Arthur, the bank. -Enjoy, I’ll catch you later. | -亚瑟 去银行 -祝你们吃得愉快 待会见 |
[04:49] | You better run. | 你最好快去 |
[04:51] | Why isn’t she going? | 为什么她不去? |
[04:52] | After she takes her broom for an oil change. | 她不太能跟银行打交道 |
[04:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:57] | -Good wine, huh? -Delicious. | -好酒 -美味 |
[05:04] | Artie. | 亚瑟 |
[05:08] | That guy we spoke about? | 那个我们刚谈到的人 |
[05:10] | -The cheese? It’s my cousin. -Oh, yeah? | -做起司的 是我表亲 -喔 是吗? |
[05:14] | I haven’t told anybody, but he’s coming over. | 我没有告诉任何人 但是他要过来了 |
[05:16] | Maybe you could hire him, help me out with immigration. | 或许你可以雇用他 帮我打通移民局 |
[05:21] | Kitchen’s packed. I can barely pay myself. | 厨房人手都满了 我自己都请不起了 |
[05:24] | I’ll take care of the money. | 我会处理好钱的问题 |
[05:26] | Why’s he coming if he has a job there? | 如果他在那边有工作 他来干什么? |
[05:28] | You know what? Either do me the favor, or not. | 别扯这么多 到底要不要帮我忙 |
[05:33] | Third grade on up, you needed something, I was there. | 从三年级开始 无论你需要什么 我都挺你到底 |
[05:36] | Does he at least know his ass from a schmutz? | 某个白痴至少有教他 知道一些基本的东西吧? |
[05:44] | The actor is the instrument for conveying ideas. During the next… | 演员是传递讯息的工具 在接下来 |
[05:53] | Is this Acting for Writers? | 这是作家表演课吗? |
[05:54] | Your first assignment is to act like one who gets here on time! | 你的第一个作业就是演出 一个准时上课的作家! |
[05:59] | Sorry. Tunnel… | 对不起 隧道那边 |
[06:04] | As writers, you’ll find it enormously helpful… | 身为作家 试着以演员的角度来揣摩 |
[06:06] | …to walk a mile in the actor’s shoes. | 对你会助益良多 |
[06:10] | Imagine being an architect who’s never lifted a stone. | 想像自己是一个从未 拿起过一块石头的建筑师 |
[06:14] | Over the next few weeks we’ll focus on improv and scene study. | 接下来的几个星期 我们会着重 即兴演出跟场景学习 |
[06:18] | Why don’t we begin by introducing ourselves… | 我们开始自我介绍吧 |
[06:21] | …where you’re from? | 谈谈你的经历和你是从哪来的 |
[06:24] | Mitch McDermott. Raised in Hartsdale, | 米契麦德蒙 哈士达(高级区)长大 |
[06:27] | but don’t hold that against me. | 但是别因为这样而讨厌我 |
[06:30] | B.A. in English Lit from lthaca. | 旖色佳大学毕业 主修英国文学 |
[06:32] | I’ve written a few specs, haven’t sold anything yet. | 有写过一些东西 但是还没有卖出任何作品 |
[06:36] | Right now I’m on the sales team at Chick Brauer Porsche/Audi. | 现在我在卖保时捷跟奥迪 |
[06:40] | Great. Welcome. | 很好 欢迎你 |
[06:49] | My name is Chris MacEveety. | 我是克里斯多佛莫特桑提 |
[06:51] | I work on Wall Street. Not on Wall Street, | 我在华尔街上班 不是在华尔街上 |
[06:54] | but you know, stocks. | 但是你们知道的 就是股票 |
[06:57] | You write? | 你写作吗? |
[06:58] | Yeah. I wanna write for the movies. Like GoodFellas. | 是啊 我想要写电影剧本 像是 四海好家伙 |
[07:02] | Any special reason you chose this class? | 选择这堂课有任何特别原因吗? |
[07:05] | I didn’t. It was a birthday present from my girlfriend. | 不是我选的 是我女朋友送的生日礼物 |
[07:09] | I had some problems with my screenplay so I bought… | 我面临一些写剧本的瓶颈 我以我买了 |
[07:13] | …. That was a year ago. | 如何在21天内完成电影剧本 的书 不过那是在一年前 |
[07:18] | I can’t guarantee you’ll write faster, but hopefully you learn a few things. | 我无法保证你会写得很快 但是希望你可以学到几样东西 |
[07:25] | My name is Cynthia Weller, I was born in Savanna… | 我是辛西亚卫乐 出生在沙瓦纳 |
[07:29] | …but we moved to Hempstead when I was 5. | 不过在五岁的时候搬到了汉普斯特 |
[07:33] | Despite Corrado Soprano ‘s medical furlough from jail… | 即使克拉多索波诺因病被暂时释放 |
[07:37] | …sources in the Attorney’s Office say nephew Anthony Soprano… | 检察官办公室传出消息 侄子安东尼索波诺 |
[07:41] | …remains the de facto boss of the North Jersey mob. | 可能是北纽泽西黑手党的真正老大 |
[07:44] | Soprano, seen here in an FBI surveillance photo with… | 索波诺 在此张联邦调查局的监视照片中跟 |
[07:48] | …family associate “Big Pussy” Bompensiero… | 家族企业伙伴 大普西 波贝瑟罗 |
[07:51] | …was the target of a murder attempt… | 也就是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[07:54] | Jesus Christ! How come every piss | 老天! 为什么我每上一次厕所 |
[07:56] | I take is a fucking news story? | 就会上他妈的电视新闻呢? |
[08:12] | Let’s walk. | 我们散一下步 |
[08:14] | I had coffee with your friend from the railroad. | 我跟你在火车站的朋友喝了咖啡 |
[08:17] | Sounds like mag and custom wheels. Could be sweet. | 听起来像是铝镁合金特制的车轮 听起来不错 |
[08:22] | -I need you to go to Newark for me. -Airport? | -我要你帮我去纽渥克一趟 -机场吗? |
[08:25] | Al Italia. A friend of ours is coming in. | 义大利航空 我们的一个朋友要来 |
[08:29] | -Who? Mauro Zucca’s wife? -No, Furio. | -谁?马罗苏卡的老婆吗? -不是 是浮利欧 |
[08:33] | Furio? Coming here? | 浮利欧? 要来这里? |
[08:35] | What, to see what indoor plumbing looks like? | 怎样 要来见识室内水电是怎么回事吗? |
[08:41] | I’m making some changes. | 我正在作一些改变 |
[08:43] | Thanks for fucking telling me. When was this decided? | 真他妈的谢谢你告诉我 这是什么时候决定的? |
[08:47] | I do something wrong? | 我做错了什么吗? |
[08:48] | Sunday. My house. Box of Mallomars on the counter. | 星期天 在我家 一个饼干盒放在桌上 |
[08:54] | Fucking empty. You think I don’t know it was you? | 该死的是空的 你以为我不知道是你吃的吗? |
[09:00] | I’m kidding, you fuck. | 我开玩笑的 蠢蛋 |
[09:04] | Listen, him coming over is good. You’re getting a bump. | 听着 他过来是件好事 你才能往上爬 |
[09:07] | Fucking Mallomars. I thought you lost your mind. | 该死的饼干 我以为你疯了 |
[09:11] | The way things are, I got to step back. | 照这样下去 我必须要退隐一下 |
[09:14] | Feds find an excuse, I do time for jaywalking. | 只要联邦调查局找到借口 我可能会因为闯红灯而进牢房 |
[09:16] | Not like the old days. | 不再像以前那样了 |
[09:18] | Furio being here frees you up, frees me up. | 浮利欧在这里可以让你轻松点 也让我轻松点 |
[09:22] | It’s me, then you and Sil together. That’s the pecking order. | 我 然后是你跟席尔一起 就是这样的阶级顺序 |
[09:26] | -What about Puss? -Pussy reports to you guys. Directly. | -那普西呢? -普西直接听你们的 |
[09:31] | Same with Furio. | 跟浮利欧一样 |
[09:38] | This means a lot to me, T. | 这对我意义重大 东尼 |
[09:39] | It was a downpour. | 当时下着大雨 |
[09:42] | He couldn’t see anything. It was impossible. | 他看不见任何东西 视线模糊 |
[09:46] | Where are you in the dream? | 你在梦境中哪里? |
[09:50] | I’m there. I could observe everything. | 我人在场 我可以观看到一切 |
[09:53] | He’s driving, and he starts to hyperventilate. | 他开着车 然后就开始呼吸急促 |
[09:57] | He grabs for a bottle of Prozac, but it’s empty. | 他找出一瓶百忧解 但瓶子是空的 |
[10:00] | And while this is happening… | 当一切都正在发生中时 |
[10:03] | …that song from The Wizard of Oz is playing. | 那首 绿野仙踪 的歌就响起 |
[10:06] | -“Over the Rainbow”. -No, that other one. | -在彩虹的那一端 -不 是另一首 |
[10:18] | They’re in the poppy field. | 他们在狗狗草原那边 |
[10:22] | That one. | 那一首 |
[10:24] | Anyway, he goes into a full-blown panic attack, and he passes out. | 反正 他完全进入惊吓状态 然后昏了过去 |
[10:35] | He crashes into this huge truck. | 他撞进一辆大卡车 |
[10:40] | “Out of the woods”. | 离开森林 |
[10:42] | The fact that he can’t see the road ahead suggests my abandoning him. | 他无法看到前方的路 代表的就是我对他的遗弃 |
[10:47] | Who in Wizard would your patient be? | 你的病人在 绿野仙踪 里扮演谁的角色呢? |
[10:55] | Given the fact that he’s a powerful, dominating male? | 由于他在现实中是一个有权势的男性 |
[11:00] | Oz himself? | 会是欧兹大王吗? |
[11:03] | What, Elliot, with the eyebrow already? | 怎样 艾略特 已经开始不屑了? |
[11:08] | The Wizard of Oz, what memories does it conjure up? | 绿野仙踪 它勾起什么样的记忆呢? |
[11:16] | My parents’ house. Watching it on TV. | 我父母亲的房子 从电视上看到 |
[11:21] | Hiding under the blanket with my sister. | 跟我姐姐躲在毛毯下 |
[11:28] | I’m gaining weight. | 我变胖了 |
[11:36] | Why do we love roller coasters, Jennifer? Scary movies? | 我们为什么喜欢云霄飞车 珍妮佛? 为什么喜欢恐怖电影? |
[11:41] | To experience the thrill of being terrified… | 体验被惊吓的刺激感 |
[11:46] | …without the consequences. That’s very good, Elliot. | 而不用面对后果 真的很厉害 艾略特 |
[11:49] | Great film, but some terrifying moments. | 很棒的电影 但是其中不乏恐怖惊吓的地方 |
[11:53] | That’s very perceptive. | 很棒的诠释 |
[11:54] | I’m concerned that treating a mobster provides you some | 我很担心诊疗黑手党的人让你有 |
[11:59] | …vicarious thrill. | 相同的刺激感 |
[12:00] | It wasn’t exactly vicarious. | 才不是这么一回事 |
[12:04] | I had to go into hiding, remember? | 我必须要躲起来 记得吗? |
[12:06] | -And wasn’t that thrilling? -Fuck you! | -那不是很刺激吗? -去你的! |
[12:10] | You think this is funny. | 你以为这样很好玩吗? |
[12:13] | You smug cocksucker! Fuck you! | 你该死的浑蛋! 去你的! |
[12:40] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[12:43] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[12:46] | She’s not here right now. | 她现在不在 |
[12:48] | It’s her brother. | 我是她弟弟 |
[12:50] | -Hey, Mom, do we have any jam? -No. | -嗨 妈 我们有果酱吗? -没有 |
[12:53] | Get dressed. You’re late. | 换好衣服 你已经迟到了 |
[12:54] | Yeah, that’s my mother’s house. On the what? | 是啊 那是我妈的房子 什么? |
[12:58] | I’ll give her the message. | 我他妈的会转告她 |
[13:05] | -Bitch. -What’s the matter? | -婊子 -怎么回事? |
[13:07] | The bank. She’s trying to get a loan on Mom’s house. | 是银行 她拿妈的房子去抵押借款 |
[13:10] | -Parvati? -Janice. | -帕芙蒂? -珍妮丝 |
[13:12] | Her name is Janice, okay? | 她的名字是珍妮丝 好吗? |
[13:14] | She gave the wrong social security number. | 她给错的社会安全号码 |
[13:16] | All right, Tony. Calm down. | 好了 东尼 冷静一点 |
[13:18] | She’s living rent-free. | 她又不用付房租 |
[13:20] | She’s gotta squeeze money out of the house too? | 而她还想要从那房子挤出钱来 |
[13:27] | Fucking goddamn fucking bitch. | 该死的臭婊子 |
[13:31] | Goddamn it, Tony! | 该死的 东尼! |
[13:39] | What did I say, AJ? Go get dressed. | 我说了什么? 安东尼 快换好衣服 |
[13:51] | -I’m sorry. -Why don’t you grow the fuck up? | -我很抱歉 -你为什么不该死的成熟点? |
[14:11] | I forgot to tell you, I got a job at RadioShack. | 我忘了告诉你 我在电子商店找到一份工作 |
[14:14] | Product Testing. Giving that phone an F for durability. | 产品测试 刚刚是在做电话耐用测试 |
[14:48] | Janice, it’s me. Open the door! | 珍妮丝 是我 开门! |
[14:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[14:58] | -Where’s my sister? -The store. | -我姐姐在哪? -店里 |
[15:02] | I’m making breakfast. You want some eggs? | 我正在做早餐 你要不要吃蛋? |
[15:09] | Do I want some eggs? | 我要不要吃蛋? |
[15:13] | Why don’t you put your fucking pants on? | 你何不把该死的裤子穿上呢? |
[15:17] | Let’s have some coffee. Come on. | 我们喝杯咖啡好了 来吧 |
[15:30] | What the fuck, Rich? Mattress at the shelter a little lumpy? | 该死的怎么回事 理察? 庇护所的床不够好吗? |
[15:34] | We’re adults, Tony. And we got history together. | 我们都是成人了 东尼 而且我们都有老交情 |
[15:38] | -Israel and Palestine. -People change. | -像以色列跟巴勒斯坦那样吗? -人会改变的 |
[15:41] | I was away a long time. I thought a lot about her. | 我离开很久了 常常想到她 |
[15:45] | Ten years? Some men look better than her. | 十年了 一些男人看起来都比她好看 |
[15:51] | Each his own, Tony. Each his own. | 每个人都有自己的型 东尼 每个人 |
[15:57] | Don’t think about moving in. | 别肖想要搬进来 |
[16:03] | It was late. I slept over. We’re taking it slow, okay? | 昨天太晚了 所以我留下来过夜 我们慢慢来当中 好吗? |
[16:07] | -Picking up where we left off. -High school. | -重新开始 -像是在高中 |
[16:10] | Blowjobs on my mother’s couch. | 在我妈的沙发上口交 |
[16:18] | Crossed the line on me once, Anthony. | 不要再惹我了 东尼 |
[16:20] | And I held my tongue. | 我尽量不说气话 |
[16:23] | She may be your sister. But back the fuck off. | 她或许是你姐姐 但是别插手管太多 |
[16:27] | -All due respect. -Respect? | -尊重我们 -尊重? |
[16:31] | What do you know about respect? | 你跟我谈尊重? |
[16:33] | I put you back in business, sucker. | 我让你东山再起的 浑蛋 |
[16:35] | Did you go see Beansie? Fucking paraplegic? | 你有去看宝西吗? 该死的下半身瘫喝了 |
[16:39] | -Why don’t you make him some eggs? -Hello! | -你为什么不帮他煮点蛋? -哈啰! |
[16:43] | Hey, I thought that was… | 嘿 我以为是 |
[16:45] | Why did you take out a loan? | 你为什么去贷款? |
[16:48] | -What? -You heard me. | -什么? -你听到我说什么了 |
[16:50] | What is it, his idea? Like you could pay it back? | 怎样 是他的鬼主意吗? 你以为你还得了吗? |
[16:53] | I’m quite capable of getting a job, Tony. | 我还能找工作的 东尼 |
[16:55] | With carpal tunnel syndrome? You’ll hold a beggar’s cup? | 凭你那个腕关节并发症吗? 你连乞丐的杯子都拿不住 |
[16:58] | I never begged a day in my life. | 我一生从未乞讨过 |
[17:00] | Right. Fake disabilities don’t count. | 最好是 假装丧失行为能力不算是吗? |
[17:02] | I applied for the loan because I’m trying to make this habitable for Ma. | 我申请贷款因为我想要把屋子 翻修得适合妈住 |
[17:10] | I’ll take care of the loan. Don’t worry. I’ll give you the money. | 我会处理贷款的事 不用担心 我会给你钱的 |
[17:16] | Look at this. Ozzie and fucking Harriet here. | 瞧瞧 真是恩爱啊 |
[17:20] | That’s beautiful. Stay as long as you like, Rich. | 真是太浪漫了 随你住到高兴 理察 |
[17:23] | She’s your fucking problem now. | 她是你他妈的问题了 |
[17:29] | This is a no-stopping zone, ma’am. The sign’s right there. | 这是不可停车区 女士 标示在这里 |
[17:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see it. I left my glasses at home. | 喔 我很抱歉 我没有看到 我把眼镜忘在家里了 |
[17:39] | You need to wear them for driving. | 你开车时是要戴眼镜的 |
[17:41] | Now, into this mix comes Brenda’s husband, Omar | 现在 进入这场景的是 布兰达的先生 欧马 |
[17:47] | …who’s just leaving the market with a bag of oranges. | 欧马提着一袋的橘子 刚离开市场 |
[17:54] | What’s the trouble here, officer? | 有什么问题吗? 警官? |
[17:57] | -Your wife’s getting a ticket. -Maybe I can change your mind. | -你老婆要被我开单了 -或许我让你改变主意 |
[18:02] | What are you doing? You’re dropping your oranges. | 你在干什么? 你把他妈的橘子掉的到处都是 |
[18:07] | Very good, Chris. Great improv. | 非常好 克里斯 很棒的即兴演出 |
[18:11] | There we have it. Listen. Any questions? | 好了 听着 有任何疑问吗? |
[18:15] | Okay, then. Let’s see what the pros have to teach us. | 好的 让我们看看接下来要学我们 |
[18:19] | For next time… | 下一次 |
[18:22] | Phil and Joanne. | 菲尔跟乔安 |
[18:25] | Scene two, Barefoot in the Park. | 第二场景:在公园赤脚 |
[18:29] | Chris, Mitch and Cynthia. | 克里斯 米契跟辛西亚 |
[18:33] | Scenes six and seven… | 第六跟第七场景 |
[18:36] | …The Glass Menagerie. You are the Gentleman Caller. | 玻璃屋 克里斯 你扮演绅士追求者 |
[18:40] | Bob and Amy… | 鲍伯跟艾美 |
[18:57] | The breast milk. Un poco poco, little each eye. | 乳汁 每只眼滴一丁点 |
[19:01] | He tells me nothing. Who’s the zip, anyway? | 他什么都没有告诉我 那个西西里人是谁? |
[19:06] | He’s a friend of ours. We’ll talk later. | 是我们的朋友 我们等一下再说 |
[19:21] | -What’s the matter? -Nothing. | -怎么回事? -没事 |
[19:36] | You having a good time? Food’s good, right? | 玩得开心吗? 食物很棒 对吧? |
[19:39] | Your home is spectacular. The television. | 你的房子实在太壮观了 那个电视 |
[19:43] | -The… -Satellite. | -那个-小耳朵 |
[19:47] | The AMC, Two Women is on. La Loren. | 电影频道在演 那两个女人 |
[19:53] | We don’t even show this in ltaly. Nobody care. | 我们在义大利根本都看不到 没有人在乎 |
[19:59] | Tell them what your favorite TV program is. | 告诉他们你最喜欢看什么 |
[20:03] | -PD Blue. -Garden State’s a parking lot. | -霹雳警探 -纽泽西州根本是个大型停车场 |
[20:05] | -Oh, look who it is. -Christopher, how you doing, man! | -喔 瞧那是谁 -克里斯多佛 你好吗? |
[20:09] | -What are you doing here? -I come. Tony make a party for me. | -你在这里做什么? -我来了 东尼帮我开了个派对 |
[20:13] | Furio, come here. I want you to meet somebody. | 浮利欧 过来 我要你见见一个人 |
[20:19] | What the fuck? Is he on vacation? | 是怎样? 他在渡假吗? |
[20:21] | Yeah, he saw a travel poster for sunny New Jersey. | 是啊 他看到一个阳光纽泽西的渡假海报 |
[20:24] | He’s with us now? | 他现在跟我们一伙吗? |
[20:27] | Guess I didn’t get the memo. | 我猜我没有被通知到 |
[20:29] | Would you have read it if you got one? | 如果有通知你 你会记得吗? |
[20:32] | Where the fuck you been? Did you talk to the tanning salon guy? | 你死去哪了? 你有跟那个阳光浴沙龙小子谈过吗? |
[20:36] | -He only had half. -Again? | -他只交一半 -又是一半? |
[20:40] | If you ask me, it’s that Chinese cunt he’s married to. | 如果你问我 一定是那个他娶的 中国婊子搞的鬼 |
[20:43] | -Bad influence. -She’s a Filipino. | -坏影响 -她是菲律宝人 |
[20:47] | I wasn’t sure what you wanted. | 我不确定你要的是什么 |
[20:49] | Send him a past-due note. What do you think? | 开给他一张逾期未煤单吗? 你他妈的觉得怎样呢? |
[20:52] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会去处理 |
[20:58] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[21:00] | You know what? | 知道什么? |
[21:02] | Leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[21:04] | -You sure? -Yeah. | -你确定? -对 |
[21:10] | -Carmela. -What do you want? | -卡蜜拉 -你要干什么? |
[21:13] | I brought some cookies, pignolis. | 我带一些饼干过来 |
[21:17] | Our relative from the other side is here, I should pay respect. | 我们家乡的亲杯来了 我应该过来打声招呼的 |
[21:24] | What did you say about glass? | 你说玻璃怎样呢? |
[21:27] | Collection, I said. I have one. | 我说我有一组收藏 |
[21:31] | Know what I judge to be the trouble with you? | 你知道我判断你的问题是什么吗? |
[21:35] | Inferiority complex. Know what that is? | 自卑感 知道那是什么吗? |
[21:40] | That’s what they call it when someone low-rates himself. | 就是瞧不起自己 |
[21:43] | For instance, that clumping you thought was so awful in high school. | 例如 你在高中时认为跛脚是很糟 |
[21:49] | You gave up your education for a clump. | 你为了跛脚放弃升学 |
[21:52] | A little physical defect is what you have. | 只是一点身体缺陷 |
[21:58] | A little physical defect? | 一点身体缺陷? |
[22:00] | She’s a gimp, for chrissake! | 她根本就是瘸子 拜托! |
[22:01] | -You were doing so good. -It doesn’t make any sense! | -你本来表演的很不错的 -根本是狗屁! |
[22:05] | The guy’s a player and he wants to fuck her? | 那个男的是花花公子 只是想上她罢了 |
[22:07] | Where does it say he’s trying to fuck her? | 谁说他只想上她? |
[22:11] | -Please. -Maybe he is not. | -拜托 -或许他不是那样的 |
[22:13] | You ever think that’s why he’s the “Gentleman Caller”? | 你有没有想过这就是为什么 他是 绅士追求者 ? |
[22:17] | -Maybe he’s a gentleman. -He’s a douche bag. | -或许他是个绅士 -他是个草包 |
[22:23] | -So quit. -I’m not gonna quit. | -那就放弃吧 -我不会放弃的 |
[22:26] | Just get a different scene. | 换个角色吧 |
[22:29] | -I like you as an actor. -Joe Pesci or something. | -我喜欢你是个演员 -乔派西还是什么的 |
[22:34] | This is Jericho, cell leader of the SOS. | 这是乔瑞可 SOS的队长 |
[22:37] | Let it be known from this day forth, lawlessness will not be tolerated. | 从今天开始 我们将不再容忍无法无天的人 |
[22:44] | Jimmy Hollywood. Come on! | 吉米好莱坞 不会不知道吧! |
[22:47] | Hey, Tony. | 嘿 东尼 |
[22:50] | I’ll be a few minutes. Fix something to drink. | 等我一下 去拿点东西喝吧 |
[22:56] | What’s up? | 怎样? |
[23:00] | Guy named Danny Greco called for a loan. Said you’ll vouch. | 一个丹尼桂科打电话来贷款 说你会帮他担保 |
[23:05] | For Danny? Yeah. I told you Danny was good. | 丹尼? 喔 对 我告诉过你丹尼不错的 |
[23:08] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah, at the steak house. | -喔 是吗? -对啊 在牛排馆的那个 |
[23:10] | -Yeah. -A few minutes. | -喔 -几分钟就好 |
[23:14] | Since I’m here. Can I talk to you about something? | 既然我人在这 我可以跟你谈一些事吗? |
[23:19] | And it absolutely has to stay between the two of us. | 而且只能我们俩知道 |
[23:30] | On any fucking scale you wanna use, things are going good. | 照你的意思 一切都很好 |
[23:35] | I’m firmly in charge, no trouble there. | 一切在我掌控中 没有问题 |
[23:37] | My family is healthy. Right? | 我的家族很上轨道 不是吗? |
[23:40] | So why am I ripping phones out of the wall in front of my kid? | 那为什么我会当着孩子的面 把电话从墙上扯下来? |
[23:44] | And screaming at my sister, although she’s unimportant to me. | 对我姐姐吼叫 即使我对她不屑一顾 |
[23:48] | Got a lot on your mind. | 你心事重重 |
[23:50] | -Because I’m the boss? -Yeah. | -因为我是老大? -对 |
[23:52] | Herman, want a drink too? | 贺曼 要不要来一杯? |
[23:53] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[23:55] | You never saw Carlo or Lucky, or Douglas MacArthur… | 你不会看到像麦克阿瑟那样的人 |
[23:59] | …going around punching walls! | 到处去捶墙 |
[24:04] | What if I said I saw a shrink? | 如果我告诉你我在看心理医师呢? |
[24:06] | I had an inkling. | 我早有预感 |
[24:18] | Every once in a while, I get anxious… | 我偶尔会很躁虑 |
[24:23] | …you know, just in general. No reason. | 就是这样 没有任何原因 |
[24:26] | I’m in my kitchen. All of a sudden I can’t breathe, right? | 就像我在厨房里 突然间就不能呼吸了 |
[24:30] | I’m suffocating. I get to the point where I pass out. | 快窒息 然后就不醒人事 |
[24:34] | -Just like your father. -What is? | -就像你父亲一样 -怎样? |
[24:36] | -He had the same thing. -He had anxiety attacks? | -他也是一样 -我爸也有这种焦虑问题? |
[24:39] | Well, in those days we called it a condition. | 嗯 在那个年代 我们称之为 状况 |
[24:42] | Didn’t happen often, once a year. | 没有经常发生 一年一次吧 |
[24:44] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[24:46] | He cracked his head open on a cigarette machine. | 有一次他把头拿去撞香烟贩卖机 还撞出个大洞 |
[24:49] | -Did he go to a doctor? -Your father? Are you kidding? | -有去看医生吗? -你爸? 你在开玩笑吧? |
[24:52] | Wouldn’t have mattered. They didn’t know how to treat it. | 反正也不会有什么帮助 当时他们也不晓得如何治疗 |
[24:56] | They’re not much better now. | 他们现在也没有多知道多少 |
[24:57] | There’s an article in the Times. They got this machine. | 时代杂志 里有一篇文章 现在有一种机器 |
[25:01] | It can see images of the brain and how it… | 可以看到脑的影像 跟它如何 |
[25:04] | -…responds to fear. -Fear? | -反应恐惧 -恐惧? |
[25:06] | A person, listening to a tape of a parent criticizing… | 一个人 听一个长辈在批评 |
[25:09] | …I’m talking about an adult… | 我是说成人 |
[25:11] | …their fear center kicks right in. You can actually see it in an MRl. | 他们的恐惧就会产生 你可以在核磁共振造影上看到 |
[25:24] | I had this weird dream the other night… | 有天晚上我做了一个很奇怪的梦 |
[25:27] | With the polyps, they gave me an MRl. | 在我长肿瘤时 他们帮我照了核磁共振造影 |
[25:29] | I’m telling you, they used my ass to invent some new tests. | 我告诉你 他们利用我的屁股 去发明一些新的测试 |
[25:32] | I was at the beach. But I had a suit on, and shoes too. | 我在海滩上 但是却西装笔挺 脚上还穿着鞋 |
[25:37] | Camera up your ass the size of a garden hose. | 拿摄影机插进你的屁股 像水管一样粗的摄影机 |
[25:40] | -Want to hear this dream? -All right. | -要听我该死的梦吗? -好啦 |
[25:49] | -Got a sec? -Sure, what’s up? | -有空吗? -当然 什么事呢? |
[25:52] | It’s my scene. Gentleman Caller guy. It’s not me. | 是我的角色 绅士追求者 那不是我 |
[25:58] | It’s not supposed to be. That’s why they call it acting. | 本来就不是你 所以在才是表演啊 |
[26:01] | I know, it’s just… I’d rather do something else. | 我知道 只不过 我宁可演别的 |
[26:06] | I spoke to, what’s his name? Mitch. | 我跟那个谁谈过? 米契 |
[26:08] | -Cynthia too. They’re cool with it. -All right. | -还有辛西亚 他们都没问题 -好吧 |
[26:11] | Alan’s partner dropped out, so I gotta find something for him. | 亚伦的搭档不上课了 所以我要帮他找新搭档 |
[26:19] | Rebel Without A Cause. | 造反无理 |
[26:21] | -James Dean. -Copy it for the others. | -詹姆士狄恩 -帮大家印好 |
[26:23] | Get comfortable with it. | 试着扮演好吧 |
[26:24] | -It’s great. Cool. -I don’t want a James Dean impression. | -那很棒的 很酷 -我不想要詹姆士狄恩的感觉 |
[26:28] | Yeah. No. | 喔 不 |
[26:35] | Poor ducks. Poor, poor creatures. | 可怜的鸭子 可怜的小动物 |
[26:38] | Poor creatures. You are such poor creatures. Yes. | 可怜的小动物 你真是可怜的小动物 |
[26:47] | Don’t give them that shit! | 别给他们那种垃圾! |
[26:50] | They like it. | 他们喜欢 |
[26:53] | What’d I tell you? He’s gonna choke! | 我是怎么告诉你的? 他会噎到的! |
[26:56] | Little pieces. They’re hungry. | 一小片就好 他们饿了 |
[26:58] | For fucking cheese doodles they’re not! | 该死的笨蛋 他们不饿! |
[27:01] | They eat bread, corn, and shit like that. | 他们吃的是面包 玉米粒那种鸟东西 |
[27:03] | -You know everything! -Yeah, I do. | -你什么都知道! -是啊 没错 |
[27:06] | Family of mallards lived in my pool for months! | 绿头鸭家族在我家游泳池 住了两个月! |
[27:30] | -What did he say? -Nothing. | -他说什么? -没什么 |
[27:33] | Lot of fucking words for nothing. | 讲了一大堆 怎么会没事 |
[27:35] | He said, if I don’t like to fight, I should find myself a Russian. | 他说 如果我不喜欢吵架 我应该找个俄罗斯人 |
[27:43] | Tony, no! | 东尼 不! |
[27:44] | Got a problem, besides those pants?! | 除了这些裤子之外 你还有问题吗? |
[27:47] | -You shouldn’t yell. -Oh, yeah? | -你不应该乱叫的 -喔 是吗? |
[27:50] | Mind your business. | 不关你的事 |
[27:51] | -I make business. She’s nice. -Are you a counselor? | -我做生意 她人很好 -你以为你谁啊? |
[27:54] | Want to get involved in problems? | 你想要麻烦上身吗? |
[27:56] | Now you’re involved. | 现在你惹上身了 |
[27:59] | -These are balls, right? -Yes. | -这些是蛋 对吧? -是的 |
[28:02] | Do something! You wanted to be involved, now you are! | 叫啊! 你不要是干涉吗? 快点啊! |
[28:05] | You let go! We’ll call police. | 放开! 我们会报警的 |
[28:08] | Mind your business! | 多管闲事! |
[28:09] | -You. We call police! -Fuck you! | -你 我们报警! -去你的! |
[28:32] | Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[28:34] | Get your shit, we’re going. Come on. | 东西收一收 我们要走了 快点 |
[28:42] | Move your ass! | 妈的 快点啦! |
[28:48] | Why do you always have to ruin everything? | 为什么你老是要破坏一切? |
[28:54] | Just move your ass. | 走快点 |
[28:57] | Help me, Daddy. Daddy. | 帮助我 爸爸 |
[29:01] | You can depend on me, trust me. Whatever comes, we’ll face together. | 你可以依靠我 信任我 无论如何 我们一起面对 |
[29:12] | Fuck this shit! You said you weren’t gonna laugh! | 鬼扯蛋! 你说你不会笑的 |
[29:18] | I didn’t laugh. Baby, you were doing so good. | 我没有笑 宝贝 你表演的真棒 |
[29:23] | -Yeah, fuck this. -Christopher! | -是喔 去他的 -克里斯多佛! |
[29:33] | Absolutely not. Do the work you were assigned. | 当然不可以 做好你被指定的作业 |
[29:36] | How about where I’m scared… | 我可以演那个受到惊吓 |
[29:38] | …and dive out of the car before Buzz goes off the cliff? | 在冲入悬崖前跳出车子的人吗? |
[29:42] | -There’s no dialogue in that scene. -The knife fight? | -那场戏并没有对话 -那耍刀打架那场呢? |
[29:45] | No. I already changed it once. | 不 我已经帮你换过一次了 |
[29:47] | I gave you the scene because it’s challenging. | 我给你这个角色 因为它很具挑战性 |
[29:51] | This Russian fuck! | 该死的俄罗斯人! |
[29:53] | Lucky I didn’t get hauled in. | 还好我没有被拖进去 |
[29:55] | It would’ve played great with Junior, and everybody else! | 要不然跟小索就好玩了 |
[29:59] | I have to run from my own leisure-time activities. | 我必须要逃离我自己的休闲活动 |
[30:04] | Carmela would’ve known who was on the boat. | 卡蜜拉有可能会知道谁在那船上的 |
[30:06] | -That’s nothing new. Or my kids. -It happens, okay? | -这不是第一次了 孩子们也知道 -事情过了就算了 好吧? |
[30:14] | -What’s wrong with me? -You got some kind of complex. | -我是怎么回事? -你有什么病状吗? |
[30:18] | -What kind? -You know, sleep always helps. | -什么? -睡眠有时有帮助的 |
[30:20] | -You wanna go to sleep? Go! -Hey! | -你想要去睡觉? 那就去啊 -嘿! |
[30:22] | -Jesus Christ! -Easy does it, laddie buck. | -天啊! -别太毛躁 小伙子 |
[30:29] | I was never good with my fist, but there was one guy. | 我总是控制不了脾气 但是曾经有一个人 |
[30:33] | -Almost drove me to murder. -Lately, I feel this | -几乎是要逼我杀他 -最近 我感到 |
[30:37] | …aversion to my swimming pool. Depresses me. | 讨厌我的游泳池 让我很沮丧 |
[30:40] | The sucker was a sound engineer at my studio. | 那个浑蛋是我录音室的工作人员 |
[30:43] | Talked about Germany all the time. | 老是在讲德国 |
[30:45] | I find myself avoiding the yard. | 我发现我自己总想避开后院 |
[30:47] | He wasn’t a Nazi, he just rubbed me the wrong way. | 他不是纳粹 他只是惹毛了我 |
[30:50] | One time I pulled into a parking lot and he was two spots over… | 有一次我在停车场 而他在不远处 |
[30:53] | …rotating his tires. Like it was a goddamn service station. | 在帮他的轮胎定位 还以为这是该死的维修中心 |
[30:59] | So, I said to him… | 所以我对他说 |
[31:01] | Straight back. Back as far as they could take me. | 直接回去 离我越远越好 |
[31:07] | And then, it all dissolved. | 然后 一切都瓦解了 |
[31:12] | Everything dissolved. | 一切瓦解 |
[31:16] | -That’s it. That’s the end. -Very good, Omar. | -就这样 结束 -非常好 欧马 |
[31:21] | Just say “scene” when you’re done, okay? | 只要说 完结 就可以了 好吗? |
[31:24] | Chris, Mitch, Cynthia and… | 克里斯 米契 辛西亚还有 |
[31:26] | Alan. Our “rebels without causes”. | 亚伦 演出 造反无理 |
[31:32] | Okay, so we are at the planetarium. | 好的 我们现在在天文馆 |
[31:35] | Alan is Jim’s friend Plato… | 亚伦是吉姆的朋友普鲁多 |
[31:38] | …who is about to get mistakenly shot by the police. | 等一下会被警察不小心枪杀 |
[31:41] | Mitch is his father. | 米契是他父亲 |
[31:43] | And Cynthia is his troubled friend, Judy. | 而辛西亚是他的朋友 茱蒂 |
[31:51] | Shut the lights! | 关灯! |
[31:53] | Make them go away! Keep away from me! I don’t believe you anymore! | 叫他们走开! 别管我! 我不再相信你了! |
[31:58] | -Gunshot! -Jim! | -枪伤! -吉姆! |
[32:02] | -I got the bullets! Look! -Oh, God! | -我拿到子弹了! 看! -喔 天啊! |
[32:07] | And the cops swarm in. | 然后警察大批包围 |
[32:09] | Let him alone! That’s my son. When I saw the red jacket, I thought… | 别碰他! 那是我儿子 当我看到那件红外套 我以为 |
[32:15] | Hey, jerkpot, what’d you do that for? | 嘿 笨蛋 你为何那样做? |
[32:19] | You can’t help it, son. You did everything a man could. | 你帮不了忙的 孩子 你已经尽力了 |
[32:30] | Help me, Daddy! | 帮助我 爸爸! |
[32:32] | Dad, help me. Daddy! | 爸 帮助我 爸爸! |
[32:37] | You can depend on me. Trust me. | 你可以依靠我 相信我 |
[32:40] | Whatever comes, we’ll face it together. | 无论发生什么事 我们一起面对 |
[32:44] | It’s okay, Jim. Stand up. | 没关系 吉姆 站起来 |
[32:50] | I’ll stand up with you. | 我跟你一起站起来 |
[32:52] | And I’ll try to be as strong as you want me to be. | 试着坚强一点 |
[32:56] | Poor baby got nobody. Just nobody. | 可怜的他无依无靠 无依无靠 |
[33:13] | He was always cold. | 他一向很冷漠 |
[33:29] | Dad. This is Judy. She’s my friend. | 爸 这是茱蒂 她是我朋友 |
[33:36] | Scene. | 完结 |
[33:38] | Un-freaking-believable! | 真是精彩的不敢相信! |
[33:41] | God, you were really good. | 天啊 你演得真棒 |
[33:44] | Great job, Chris. | 做的好 克里斯 |
[33:48] | How’d you cry like that? | 你怎么有办法哭成那样? |
[34:12] | You wanna watch your ashes, please? | 你可不可以小心烟灰 拜托 |
[34:21] | I’ll be outside. | 我到外面去 |
[34:25] | We should hit a Devil’s game some night. | 我们偶尔去玩一下 |
[34:28] | Still get tickets from the Greek? | 还有从希腊人那里拿到的票吗? |
[34:30] | -Right on the ice. -I’ll bring my sweater. | -当然 -我会带毛衣过去 |
[34:34] | Hey, chef of the future. | 嘿 未来的大厨师 |
[34:36] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[34:39] | -How you doing, Foodio? -“Furio”. | -你好吗? 福驴欧? -是浮利欧 |
[34:48] | You didn’t stomp those grapes yourself? | 你没有用脚踩那些葡萄吧? |
[34:54] | Look at this group. | 看看这群人 |
[34:56] | Hey, Mr. New York. What did you do, swim across that river? | 嘿 纽约客 你干了什么事? 游泳过河吗? |
[35:00] | -Come over here. Congratulations. -Thanks. | -过来这里 恭喜了 -谢谢 |
[35:06] | -Hey, don’t get up. -I wasn’t gonna. | -嘿 别起身 -我没有要 |
[35:08] | -Piece of shit. -Say hello to Furio. | -烂人 -跟浮利欧打声招呼 |
[35:11] | Friend of ours, from the other side. | 我们的朋友 家乡来的 |
[35:16] | -Oh, hey. I heard a lot about you. -Nice to meet you. | -喔 久仰了 -很高兴认识你 |
[35:21] | Yeah, me too. My pleasure. Sit down. | 嗯 我也很高兴 坐下 |
[35:29] | So, what’s up? | 什么事呢? |
[35:35] | Puss… | 普西 |
[35:37] | Wanna give us a minute? | 可以给我们几分钟吗? |
[35:46] | -I’m in the middle of eating. -I know. | -我正在吃东西 -我知道 |
[35:50] | -Do me a favor, will you, sweetie? -Yes? | -帮我个忙 好吗? -是的? |
[35:53] | Keep this warm. Thank you. | 帮我保温 谢谢 |
[35:57] | Five minutes. All right? | 五分钟 好吗? |
[36:04] | I gotta make a call anyway. | 反正我也要打通电话 |
[36:13] | -All these years were for nothing. -What’d I say? | -这几年来都白费了 -不是告诉过你了吗? |
[36:16] | You think Tony gives a fuck about you? | 你以为东尼在乎你吗? |
[36:18] | “This thing of ours.” More like ” “This thing of mine.” | 我们的东西 其实是 我的东西 |
[36:21] | Same all over. Look out for number one. | 都是一样的 你看着吧 |
[36:23] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[36:25] | We go back. I mean, Silvio I get. But fucking Paulie? | 我们有交情的 席尔维我可以理解 但是该死的保利呢? |
[36:28] | He’s dizzy from hair spray. | 他头脑都被发胶给搞昏了 |
[36:30] | And this other one, the geep. Foolio. Foodio. | 然后这一个蠢蛋 福驴欧 福驴欧 |
[36:33] | If ever there’s a guy in desperate need of a nickname. | 真是个好笑的名字 |
[36:36] | At least he’s ltalian. Try getting passed for a Samoan. | 至少他是义大利人 要是萨摩牙人就不行了 |
[36:39] | Sesaga. Three years out of Quantico, he’s in charge. | 斯萨加 从昆提可出来三年就当老大了 |
[36:42] | You’re kidding. What about Peterno? | 你开玩笑吧 那比特罗呢? |
[36:45] | Kansas City. | 在堪萨斯市 |
[36:47] | -Eleven years of this shit. -Like Tony says… | -十一年却像狗屎一样 -就像东尼说的 |
[36:50] | …most of the guys in this life, there’s no honor. | 这行大部分的人是没有荣誉可言的 |
[36:53] | You can’t even depend on friends. | 敌人就别提了 你连朋友都无法信赖 |
[36:56] | -Whole society’s fucked. -No one’s coming up. | -整个社会都搞烂了 -没有人出面 |
[36:59] | Half of them are on drugs, the other half are psychos! | 一半都在吸毒 而一半在看心理医生 |
[37:03] | World full of scumbags. | 这世界充满卑鄙无耻之徒 |
[37:09] | I’m thinking about taking my patient back. | 我正在考虑要回收我的病人 |
[37:15] | -It’s a serious decision. -He’s my responsibility. | -这可不是闹着玩的 -他是我的责任 |
[37:19] | Elliot, I abandoned him. | 艾略特 我弃他而不顾 |
[37:22] | We’ve been over this. Your life was in danger. | 我们已经讨论过这个问题了 你的生命会有危险 |
[37:27] | Not anymore. | 不再会有了 |
[37:30] | Do you realize what I did last week? | 你有察觉我上星期做了什么吗? |
[37:32] | I stormed out of here like a child. Cursing, threatening, acting out. | 我像是孩子一样仓皇逃出这里 骂脏话 威胁 乱讲话 |
[37:37] | That’s exactly what he does to me. | 完全是他对我做过的事 |
[37:44] | I’m feeling so… | 我感到非常 |
[37:59] | I don’t know where this is coming from. | 妈的 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[38:06] | You mentioned you’ve put on a little weight… | 你提到你最近有增加体重 |
[38:11] | …lately. Do you think… | 你认为 |
[38:14] | …the overeating has to do with your patient? | 暴饮暴食的问题 跟你的病人有关吗? |
[38:20] | -What is it you’re not telling me? -I don’t know. | -你隐瞒我什么? -我不知道 |
[38:28] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[38:32] | -Okay. -I don’t. | -好吧 -我真的不知道 |
[38:35] | What are you driving at? | 你到底想要知道什么? |
[38:38] | Just, watch your intake of sugar. | 不要过量摄取糖份 |
[38:42] | And sugar substitutes. | 还有代糖 |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:50] | You know, we spoke last time about childhood fascinations with danger. | 我们上一回谈到孩童时期 对危险事物刺激的迷惘 |
[38:57] | I think seeing him again will be very therapeutic for me. | 我想再次见他对我而言 会是有疗效的 |
[39:01] | It’s not supposed to be therapeutic for you. This is your therapy. | 那不应该是对你有疗效的 这个才是你的疗程 |
[39:10] | Do you have sexual feelings for him? | 你对他有性方面的感觉吗? |
[39:18] | No. | 没有 |
[39:20] | I have feelings. On a personal level. | 我有一些私人层面上的感觉 |
[39:26] | He can be such a little boy sometimes. | 他有时候就像是小男孩 |
[39:29] | That’s it. The one with the palm tree. | 在那边 有棕榈树的那一间 |
[39:32] | There’s a buzzer under the desk. | 桌子下面有警铃 |
[39:34] | An office in the back. | 办公室在后面 |
[39:39] | All right, tell me again what I said. | 好的 再告诉我一次我说了什么 |
[39:41] | It’s not just Dominic who is the problem. It’s the wife too. | 不只多明尼克是问题 他老婆也是 |
[39:50] | Here. | 拿去 |
[40:12] | May I help you? | 我可以为你效劳吗? |
[40:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[40:18] | Stop! Stop! | 住手! 住手! |
[40:33] | What are you doing?! Stop! | 你在做什么? 住手! |
[40:49] | No! | 不! |
[40:55] | No more! No! | 不要了! 不! |
[41:01] | -Please! Stop! -You greasy son of a… Goddamn you! | -拜托! 停止! -你这个油腻腻的去你的! |
[41:05] | Fucking son of a bitch! | 该死的狗娘养的! |
[41:12] | Oh, goddamn! I’ll kill you | 喔 干! 我会杀了你 |
[41:17] | No. You go. We pay money. | 不 你走 我们付钱 |
[41:41] | Goddamn son of a bitch! | 该死的狗娘养的! |
[41:53] | -Yeah? -It’s Dr. Melfi. | -怎样? -我是麦尔菲医师 |
[42:02] | -Yeah, so? -I tried your other number. | -是喔 怎样? -我拨了你其他的电话 |
[42:14] | If you want, I could fit you in tomorrow at 2:30. | 如果你想要 我可以安排明天 两点半帮你看诊 |
[42:25] | Should I put you down? | 我该帮你预约吗? |
[42:27] | No, fuck it. | 不用了 算了 |
[42:29] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这样说呢? |
[42:32] | Getting by without it. There’s no cure for life. | 我好的很 生命是没有解药的 |
[42:39] | Well… | 喔 |
[42:42] | You think about it. | 你想想吧 |
[42:44] | -I’ll keep the hour open. -Yeah. | -我会把时间空出来的 -是喔 |
[43:09] | Outstanding! | 太棒了! |
[43:11] | A case in point: Words are only words. | 一个恰当的例子 文字只不过是文字 |
[43:14] | You just saw two actors have an entire | 你们刚看到的只是两个演员 |
[43:16] | conversation saying only, “A”… | 在整个对话中一个不断的说 A |
[43:19] | …and the other responding, “B.” | 而另一个不断的回答 B |
[43:21] | Mitch, Christopher, you wanna give it a try? | 米契 克里斯多佛 你们要试试看吗? |
[43:23] | -Come on, Chris! -Your girlfriend’s gonna be pissed. | -快点 克里斯! -你女朋友会很不高兴的 |
[43:42] | Stop it, Christopher! | 别这样 克里斯! |
[43:43] | This is inappropriate! We do not hit! | 这是不可以的! 不可以打人! |
[43:48] | Come on! Knock it off! | 别这样! 快住手! |
[43:54] | Are you okay? Are you all right? | 你还好吗? 你没事吧! |
[44:02] | My God, sorry. | 我的天啊 对不起 |
[44:04] | I think it’s broken. | 我想它断掉了 |
[44:06] | We should get you to a doctor. | 我们应该带你去看医生 |
[44:08] | There’s nothing they can do. | 断掉的脚趾 他们能做什么呢? |
[44:10] | They tape it up and send you home. Been there. | 他们只用胶布贴一贴然后送你回家 早就知道了 |
[44:12] | I don’t understand. The guy didn’t say anything? | 我不明白 他又没有说什么 |
[44:15] | He didn’t have to. That was the point of the whole exercise. | 他不用说什么 整个演练就是这样 |
[44:19] | But he didn’t flip you off. You said so yourself. | 但是他没有惹你 你自己也这样说 |
[44:24] | Maybe doing that scene brought up some bad feelings. | 或许演出那场戏带出了一些不好的感觉 |
[44:28] | -What scene? -You know… | -什么戏? -你知道的 |
[44:30] | …where he was your father. | 就是他扮演你父亲的那一场 |
[44:32] | You said the class all clapped. | 你说全班都拍手叫好 |
[44:34] | I was fucking acting. | 我是他妈的在演戏啊 |
[44:36] | I was better than Mitch. Even I knew that. | 我演的比米契好 我自己都知道 |
[44:39] | Maybe he reminded you of your father, and that’s why you got so into it. | 或许他让你想起你的父亲 这就是为什么你如此入戏 |
[44:43] | -Maybe that’s why you hit him tonight. -My father? | -或许这就是为什么你今晚会打他 -我父亲? |
[44:47] | Those feelings about how he died so young. | 那些关于他很年轻就过世的感觉 |
[44:49] | -Oh, fuck that. -Well, acting is mostly feelings. | -喔 别提了 -表演最主要就是情感 |
[44:53] | Unless the actor is driving a car or fighting or something. | 除非表演者正在开车 打架或是做其他的事 |
[44:58] | You want to write? Feelings is what it’s all about. | 你想要写作吗? 情感就是一切的根源 |
[45:01] | Revealing your innermost feelings is the best writing. | 揭开你内心深处最深的情感 就是最棒的作品 |
[45:04] | How do you know what it’s all about? | 你怎么知道那是什么? |
[45:07] | From writing orders at the restaurant? | 从在餐厅写菜单学到的吗? |
[45:11] | -Take it easy! -Your thing with scriptwriting… | -小心点! -你的剧本创作 |
[45:15] | …who else is behind you? Who knows about it? | 谁在帮你? 有谁知道? |
[45:17] | I hated seeing you suffer with that writer’s block. | 我不想看到你因创作面临瓶颈而痛苦 |
[45:21] | When I saw the ad in the paper… | 当我看到报纸的广告 |
[45:23] | …I had to get it for your birthday. | 我迫不及待要送你这个生日礼物 |
[45:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:29] | Adrian, I’m sorry! | 艾德莲娜 我很抱歉 |
[46:13] | Are you still taking your medication? | 你还有在吃药吗? |
[46:20] | Off and on. | 断断续续 |
[46:23] | You should either take it or don’t take it. Okay? | 你要不就吃 要不就停 好吗? |
[46:36] | In the coffee shop, you mentioned a panic attack… | 在咖啡厅 你提到突然一阵心悸 |
[46:39] | …that led to an auto accident. | 然后导致成车祸 |
[46:42] | That seems like years ago. | 感觉好像是多年前的事 |
[46:45] | You mean, you’re so busy? | 你是指你很忙吗? |
[46:47] | Or you mean you’re angry with me for not agreeing to treat you? | 或是生气我当时不肯治疗你? |
[47:03] | I found out a little medical history. | 我发现一些医疗上的老故事 |
[47:06] | My old man had the same thing. | 我爸也有相同的问题 |
[47:09] | Panic attacks, followed by passing out. | 惊吓心悸 然后就昏了过去 |
[47:12] | Cracked his head on a cigarette machine. | 把头撞到香烟贩卖机上 |
[47:14] | -Interesting. -Interesting? | -真有趣 -有趣? |
[47:18] | That’s it? You’re not gonna send me for a fucking test? | 就这样? 你不用带我去做检查吗? |
[47:22] | Did you read the article in the Times? | 你有读过《时代杂志》的 一篇文章吗? |
[47:25] | Anthony, what is it you want to achieve here? | 安东尼 你想要成就什么呢? |
[47:32] | What do I want to achieve? | 我想要成就什么? |
[47:38] | I want to stop passing out. | 我不想要再昏过去了 |
[47:40] | I want to stop fucking panicking. | 我想要停止该死的惊恐 |
[47:44] | I want to direct my power and anger against the people that deserve it. | 我想要把愤怒用到那些该用的人身上 |
[47:54] | -I want to be in total control. -There’s no such thing. | -我想要能完全控制自己 -没有这一回事 |
[47:58] | -Of course there is. -Want to be a better leader? | -当然有 -想要成为更好的黑帮老大吗? |
[48:01] | Read The Art of War by Sun Tzu. | 读一读孙子的 孙子兵法 |
[48:03] | You know what? Fuck you. | 你知道吗? 去你的 |
[48:06] | You know who I am, and you know what I do. You called me. | 你知道我是谁 你也知道我在做什么 是你打电话给我的 |
[48:16] | Know where I was when you called? | 你知道你打来的时候我在哪吗? |
[48:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:23] | At a whorehouse, while a guy working for me… | 在一间妓院外面 一个帮我做事的人 |
[48:25] | …was beating a guy that owes me money. | 正在帮我海扁另一个欠我钱的人 |
[48:29] | Broke his arm. Put a bullet in his kneecap. | 把他的手打断 在他的膝盖射一枪 |
[48:39] | How’d that make you feel? | 这让你感觉怎样呢? |
[48:42] | Wished it was me in there. | 我希望当时我在场 |
[48:44] | Giving the beating or taking it? | 扁人还是被扁? |