时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Funhouse | 片名:黑道家族(26) |
[01:48] | -Have some eggplant. -l told you, l’m not hungry. | -吃一些茄子吧 -我告诉过你 我不饿 |
[01:51] | You won’t even accept food from your mother! | 你甚至不肯接受你母亲的食物! |
[01:54] | Will you please stick to the topic? | 你可不可以回到重点? |
[01:57] | Oh, sure, sure. You believe that uncle of yours. | 喔 当然 当然了 你要去相信你那个伯伯 |
[02:00] | l never conspired with him. | 我从未跟他共谋过 |
[02:02] | l wish you’d tell me what you’re talking about. | 我希望你会告诉我你在指什么 |
[02:05] | -Ask your brother. -l’m here. . . | -去问你哥哥 -我来这里 |
[02:08] | . . .to get you settled now with Janice gone. | 是因为珍妮丝不在了 我们必须帮你做些安排 |
[02:11] | Barbara asked me here. Beyond that, l got nothing to say to you! | 芭芭拉要求我来的 除此之外 我跟你没什么好说的! |
[02:15] | You can’t come live with us. l’m sorry. . . | 你不能跟我们一起住 我很抱歉 |
[02:18] | -. . .but Tom won’t allow it. -Janice was right. | -但是汤姆不允许 -珍妮丝是对的 |
[02:21] | l won’t go back to that place! | 我不会回去那地方的! |
[02:23] | You’re right. They won’t have you back at Green Grove. | 你说得没错 绿林银发那边也不想要你回去 |
[02:27] | -She was abusive to the staff! -Maybe Tom and l should just– | -她虐待工作人员! -或许汤姆跟我应该 |
[02:31] | No, no, no, no. Don’t listen to the manipulation. | 不 不 不 不 别听她在那操弄 |
[02:34] | You got your own life. | 你有你自己的生活 |
[02:36] | lf you had a mother that had one shred of gratitude in her. | 如果你母亲还有一点的感恩那还好 |
[02:40] | -But you don’t. -She’s learning from your wife. | -但是她没有 -她是跟你老婆学的 |
[02:43] | That is outrageous! | 这实在太过分了! |
[02:45] | Carmela asked you how many fucking times to come live with us! | 卡蜜拉问了你无数次 要你跟我们一起住! |
[02:51] | Well, he’s gone. | 好了 他走了 |
[02:53] | Nice work, Ma. | 做得好 妈 |
[02:55] | Carmela’s been so sweet to you. | 卡蜜拉一向对你很好 |
[02:59] | l gotta hear this shit all the fucking time! | 我他妈的要一直听这狗屁吗? |
[03:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[03:07] | You’re not gonna live with her. There’s two tickets. | 你不用跟她一起住 这里有两张机票 |
[03:10] | Stay with Aunt Gemma in Tucson. Take Aunt Quinn, the other miserabile. | 去土桑市跟婕玛阿姨住 带另一个可悲的昆恩阿姨去 |
[03:15] | That’s all you get from me. | 这就是我给你的 |
[03:17] | -My sister Quintina won’t fly. -Throw her out on the fucking tarmac! | -我妹妹昆恩不喜欢坐飞机 -那就把她该死的丢到跑道上! |
[04:15] | To business. | 敬生意 |
[04:48] | -How we doing? -All right. | -我们做得如何呢? -很好 |
[04:51] | Madonna. | 圣母 |
[04:53] | -Missed a great meal too. -Fantastic. lndian food. | -也错失了一顿好料 -太棒了 印度料理 |
[04:56] | -That envelope’s just the first week. -l love it! | -信封里装的只是第一个星期 -爱死了! |
[05:00] | -Patsy in? -He’s looking for you. | -派西在吗? -他在找你 |
[05:02] | Fuck, they got the fried zucchini flowers. | 干 他们有炸义大利黄瓜花 |
[05:05] | lt’s fantastic. lt’s stuffed with the melted dry ricotta. | 好极了 里面塞满了溶化的干软酪 |
[05:09] | -Help yourself, you fat fuck. -They good? | -自己动手吧 死肥猪 -好吃吗? |
[05:14] | You too? Anybody else? How about you? | 你也要吗?还有人要吗? 你要吗? |
[05:17] | Want some? | 要一些吗? |
[05:19] | Tell Arthur to send out two more plates. | 叫亚瑟再送上两盘来 |
[05:22] | -And some zuppa di mussels. -You got it. | -还有一些河蚌汤 -知道了 |
[05:26] | So telecommunications, once again, fails to disappoint? | 那电信方面 又再一次没让我们失望了? |
[05:30] | -What’s this thing? -Telephone calling cards. | -那是什么? -电话预付卡 |
[05:33] | You find a front man to get a line of credit. | 你找个挂名的人开一个预付卡帐号 |
[05:36] | You buy a couple of million units of time. | 你一次买下几万个点数 |
[05:39] | You become Acme Telephone Card Company. | 你就成了顶呱呱电话卡公司 |
[05:44] | The business of selling prepaid calling cards. | 贩卖预付电话卡的生意 |
[05:47] | lmmigrants especially, no offense, always call home to wherever the fuck. | 特别是移民 无意冒犯 总是会打电话回家 |
[05:52] | And it’s expensive. | 但是国际电话是很贵的 |
[05:53] | You sell thousands of these cards to the greedy pricks. | 你卖给一些贪心的小混混几千张卡 |
[05:56] | Cards at a cut rate. But you bought the bulk time on credit. | 买断价 但是你的买价是大量的便宜价 |
[06:00] | The carrier gets stiffed. He cuts off service to the cardholders. | 电信公司被耍了 点数也都卖给那些买卡的人了 |
[06:04] | -But you already sold all your cards. -That’s fucking beautiful! | -但是你已经卖光你的卡了 -真是他妈的聪明! |
[06:10] | That’s a good one. | 真的是很赞 |
[06:12] | Oh, Prince Rogaine! | 喔 生发水王子来了! |
[06:17] | There you go, some zuppa di mussels. And Tony? The last dozen flowers. | 一些河蚌汤来了 还有东尼 最后的一些黄瓜花 |
[06:22] | Have these for Meadow’s graduation party. | 帮梅朵的毕业派对加这些菜吧 |
[06:25] | Hey, those are some colleges she got into, your kid. | 嘿 她进的学校真是很不错 |
[06:28] | Yeah, you must be very proud. | 是啊 你一定很骄傲 |
[06:30] | Holy Cross! l mean, Heather didn’t exactly walk away with lo cazzo. | 喔 我的天老爷! 有其父必有其女 |
[06:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[06:36] | -l give Carmela all the credit. -You had a hand in it too. | -都是卡蜜拉的功劳 -你也有功劳啦 |
[06:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:48] | Things are good. What the fuck? | 一切美好 真是他妈的 |
[06:50] | Richie Aprile is in the Bermuda Triangle. | 理奇艾皮欧在百慕达三角洲 |
[06:53] | All my enemies are smoked. | 我所有敌人都烟消云散了 |
[06:57] | -Oh, oh, oh! -Hey, Patsy! | -喔 喔 喔! -嘿 派西! |
[06:59] | What the fuck? Don’t bring that in here. Wait outside in the car. | 他妈的干吗?别拿进来这里 在外面的车子里等着 |
[07:05] | What did l say? ln the car. | 我说了什么?在车子里等 |
[07:20] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[07:21] | Gifts for grad night. What’s that? | 毕业典礼当天的礼物 那是什么? |
[07:25] | Oh, it’s a Vestimenta suit. | 喔 是一套西装 |
[07:28] | l got a price. | 我拿到个好价钱 |
[07:31] | lt looks fatter than a suit. | 看起来比西装还大 |
[07:34] | l hate how air gets trapped inside the suit bag when you zip it up. | 我真讨厌空气跑进去西装套里面 |
[07:40] | -Don’t you hate that? -What? What do you want? | -你不讨厌吗? -什么?你说要什么? |
[07:45] | Air in the bag. | 空气跑进去套子里 |
[07:47] | The only thing to do is unzip it a little. | 只能把套子解下一点 |
[07:51] | Let the air out. | 让空气跑出来 |
[07:55] | Holy shit! | 妈啊! |
[07:58] | -My suit’s growing a fucking beard! -Will you let me work? | -我的西装长了该死的胡子! -你可不可以让我安静工作? |
[08:01] | Growing a beard or a merkin or something. | 长了胡子还是什么的 |
[08:06] | -lt’s fucking alive! lt’s alive! -Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -该死的那是活的!那是活的! -喔 我的天啊!我的天啊! |
[08:11] | Tony, what did you do? | 东尼 你做了什么? |
[08:13] | lt’s for you. | 送给你的 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊! |
[08:17] | Yeah. We’re having a good week. | 是啊 我们这个礼拜过得不错 |
[08:33] | You look beautiful, Carm. | 你看起来很美 卡蜜拉 |
[08:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:29] | You believe this shit? Fucking June. My daughter graduates in a week. | 你敢相信吗?该死的六月 我女儿一个礼拜之内就要毕业了 |
[09:33] | Spring snow. Happened when my parents got married. Won’t last. | 春雪 在我父母亲结婚的时候有过 不会下很久的 |
[09:44] | -So they here yet? -Not yet. | -他们来了吗? -还没 |
[09:46] | Ton. | 东尼 |
[09:48] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:50] | -When they make the diagnosis? -About a month ago. | -他们什么时候诊断出来的? -大概一个月前 |
[09:53] | -The wife and kids know? -No. | -老婆跟小孩知道吗? -不知道 |
[09:56] | And there’s nothing they can do for you? | 他们没有办法帮你做些什么吗? |
[09:59] | The various protocols to date are ineffective. | 到目前为止的各种方法都无效 |
[10:02] | What could l say? You have my sympathy. | 我能说什么呢? 我很同情你 |
[10:05] | September 5th. That’s how long they’ve given him to live. | 九月五号 他们说他只能活到那天 |
[10:09] | But instead of waiting until then, he’s gonna light himself on fire. | 但是为了不要等到那时候 他会放火烧了自己 |
[10:13] | -Yeah. -ls that balls of concrete or what? | -是啊 -真是有胆识 |
[10:17] | -Very considerate. -How many guys will do that for you? | -非常会为别人着想 -有多少人会帮你这样做呢? |
[10:21] | Spare you all those fucking visits to the hospital. | 让你省下去该死的医院探访的麻烦 |
[10:27] | By the way, Patsy, coat went over big. She loved it. | 对了 派西 大衣很棒 她爱死了 |
[10:31] | l’m Philly. | 我是菲力 |
[10:35] | Sorry. Right. | 对不起 对 |
[10:36] | Philly, yeah. | 菲力 是啊 |
[10:38] | Thought you were your brother. l just bought a sable off him. | 我以为你是你弟弟 我刚跟他买了一件貂皮大衣 |
[10:44] | l’m sorry l had to do that. | 我很抱歉我必须要那样做 |
[10:52] | Fuck this. | 妈的 |
[10:53] | They’re never coming. | 他们永远不会来了 |
[11:11] | Where’s Pussy? | 普西在哪呢? |
[11:22] | Hey, Ton. | 嘿 东尼 |
[11:24] | What if these doctors are wrong? | 要是那些医生是错的呢? |
[11:30] | Carm. | 卡蜜拉 |
[11:36] | Why don’t l just fucking kill myself? | 我何不自杀算了? |
[11:39] | l never been so fucking depressed. | 我从没有这样该死的低潮过 |
[11:42] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[11:44] | lt’s all right. Go back to bed. | 没事 回去睡吧 |
[11:47] | No, no, no, what? What now? | 不 不 不 怎么了? 又怎么了? |
[11:52] | -lt’s all a big nothing. -What is? | -没有什么要紧的 -什么呢? |
[11:55] | Life. | 生命 |
[11:57] | That is your mother talking. | 那像是你妈会说的话 |
[12:00] | Everything’s black. | 每件事都是负面的 |
[12:04] | Well, you have a tendency towards depression. Yes. | 你是有低潮的倾向 没错 |
[12:08] | But listen to me, everything’s gonna be all right. l’m here, l’m with you. | 但是听着 一切都会没事的 我在这里 跟你在一起 |
[12:14] | The kids are safe in their beds. They love you. | 孩子们都安全的睡在床上 他们爱你 |
[12:17] | -Wait. -What? | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[12:24] | Wait, it’s coming from here. | 等一下 是从这里来的 |
[12:28] | lt’s not my fucking head. | 不是我该死的头的问题 |
[12:30] | lt’s my stomach. | 是我的肚子 |
[12:31] | l’m nauseous! Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck! | 我想吐!喔 天啊!喔 干! |
[12:38] | Oh, fuck, it’s the chicken vindaloo! | 喔 干 一定是那咖里鸡肉! |
[12:43] | Fucking motherfucking wogs! | 该死的死东方佬! |
[12:47] | -Mom, what’s going on? -Your father is sick. | -妈 怎么了? -你爸生病了 |
[12:50] | -Oh, my God, Daddy! What happened? -He went to an lndian restaurant. | -喔 天啊 爸!怎么了? -他去吃了印度菜 |
[12:54] | That is so racist! | 这真是一种歧视! |
[12:57] | Who’s letting those big ones? | 是谁在上大号啊? |
[12:59] | There better be Coke left in that fridge is all l can say. | 我只能说冰箱里最好还有可乐 |
[13:12] | How’d it go? | 怎样呢? |
[13:23] | -Was Sundeep there? -Yeah. | -桑迪在吗? -在啊 |
[13:35] | My whole cut. | 我全部的份 |
[13:42] | Here. | 拿去 |
[13:46] | -What’s the matter? -What’s the matter? | -怎么了? -什么怎么了? |
[13:48] | l know. Tony’s your best friend. | 我知道东尼是你的好朋友 |
[13:50] | President Franklin is my best friend, and he’s in there. | 法兰克林总统才是我的好朋友 而他在那里面 |
[13:55] | Look, some cooperators, when they get their new identity. . . | 听着 合作一点 在他们给你新身分之后 |
[13:59] | . . .they do pretty fucking good. | 他们会很慷慨的 |
[14:02] | One snitch became garbage commissioner. . . | 随便告密一下就可以在佛罗里达州 一个蛮大的城市 |
[14:05] | . . .of a good-sized city in Florida. | 当环保局局长 |
[14:15] | -You all right? -Yeah. lt’s all out of there. | -你还好吗? -是啊 都排出来了 |
[14:21] | Here. | 来 |
[14:23] | Here. Small sips. | 来 小酌一点 |
[14:30] | Wondered about that chicken. Probably a fucking cocker spaniel. | 不知道那是什么鸡 搞不好是该死的西班牙猎犬 |
[14:33] | Stop it, Tony. Here, lie back. | 别这样 东尼 来 躺下 |
[14:36] | Well, you feel a little hot. | 你有点发热 |
[14:40] | Fucking goddess with the six arms. No wonder. | 该死的六臂女神 怪不得 |
[14:44] | Here. | 来 |
[14:47] | Sip. l said sip, Tony. | 喝一小口 我说一小口 东尼 |
[15:00] | What? | 说什么? |
[15:04] | So do you still like your coat? | 你还喜欢你的大衣吗? |
[15:06] | l love my coat. | 我爱死我的大衣了 |
[15:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[15:48] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:49] | -What are you looking for? -Somebody’s looking for me. | -你在找什么? -有人在找我 |
[15:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[15:56] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:01] | ”Our true enemy has yet to reveal himself. ” | “我们的敌人尚未显露出来” |
[16:58] | Three hearts and a seven. Queen bets. | 三张红心跟一张七 十二点下注 |
[17:03] | -Here. -Make it a dime. | -这里 -当十分吧 |
[17:22] | Tony, are you up yet? | 东尼 你醒了吗? |
[17:32] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎样? |
[17:41] | Had fucked-up dreams last night. | 昨晚做了一些他妈奇怪的梦 |
[17:44] | Fever dreams. | 发烧做的梦 |
[17:47] | l shot this guy. He’s a friend of mine. | 我枪杀了一个人 他是我的一个朋友 |
[17:51] | Now in real life, he does some things that annoy me. | 在现实生活中 他是做了一些让我不爽的事 |
[17:55] | Every Christmas, he sends reports of what his nieces and nephews have done. | 每年圣诞节 他都会寄信报告 他的侄女跟侄子做了些什么 |
[18:00] | Who got into West Point. Who got a hole in one. | 谁上了西点军校 谁又怎样了 |
[18:04] | And he hums. | 然后他在一旁哼着 |
[18:07] | TV commercials. | 电视广告音乐 |
[18:10] | Drives me fucking crazy. | 真让我该死的快发疯了 |
[18:14] | But he’s one of my best guys. A terrific earner. | 但是他是我手下最好的人 很会赚钱 |
[18:19] | So why the fuck would l do that? | 我他妈的为什么要那样做呢? |
[18:26] | l was filled with– | 我充满了 |
[18:28] | -Anger. -Yeah, right. You know everything. | -愤怒 -是啊 没错 你什么都知道 |
[18:31] | You’ve never dealt with your anger. Look at the cost. | 你从未处理过你的愤怒 看看这个代价吧 |
[18:34] | You are the biggest threat to yourself. | 你是你自己最大的威胁 |
[18:37] | But that’s what being human is. | 但是当人都是这样的 |
[18:39] | But some people are more self-destructive than others. | 只是有些人比其他人更具自我毁灭性 |
[18:47] | -You gonna make me eat something now? -Maybe. | -你要我现在吃点东西吗? -或许 |
[18:50] | -lf you keep this up. -No. | -如果你继续这样 -不 |
[19:02] | l’m dying! | 我要死了! |
[19:05] | l’m gonna cover you with this blanket, okay? | 我要用毯子包住你 好吗? |
[19:09] | -l don’t want you to see me like this. -Oh, please. | -我不想要你看到我这样 -喔 拜托 |
[19:13] | l’m fucking freezing! | 我该死的好冷! |
[19:16] | Your teeth are chattering. Want to go back into bed? | 你的牙齿都在打颤了 想要回床上去吗? |
[19:19] | You might as well just leave me here. | 你最好把我留在这里就好了 |
[19:22] | Motherfucking fucking– | 他妈的该死的 |
[19:24] | l think you have food poisoning. | 我想你是食物中毒了 |
[19:29] | -Fucking dreams. Jesus Christ! -Oh, it’s all right. lt’s all right. | -该死的梦 天啊! -喔 没关系的 没事的 |
[19:42] | -Where is he? -Who? | -他在哪? -谁? |
[19:43] | Pussy. | 普西 |
[20:07] | Hey! What are you doing here? | 嘿!你来做什么呢? |
[20:11] | Finalize the menu. | 来订下菜单啊 |
[20:12] | Oh, shit! l completely forgot! | 喔 妈的!我完全忘记了! |
[20:16] | Tony had food poisoning all night, the poor guy. | 东尼整晚都在受食物中毒之苦 真是可怜 |
[20:19] | Oh, hey! lt’s not from my place! | 喔 嘿!不是我的餐厅的错喔! |
[20:21] | Was he at Vesuvio last night? | 他昨天有在你餐厅吗? |
[20:23] | Yeah, but l got an ”A” rating. lt’s– | 有啊 但是我们有拿到甲级评鉴的 那是 |
[20:26] | Of course. Nobody’s saying. | 当然 没有人说什么 |
[20:28] | -ls that Artie? -Hey, Ton! | -是亚瑟吗? -嗨 东尼! |
[20:30] | Send him up! | 让他上楼来! |
[20:32] | Go to sleep. You don’t make any sense when you talk. | 去睡吧 你说话都没有逻辑了 |
[20:35] | Send him up! | 让他上楼来! |
[20:51] | Oh, jeez! You picked up a bad one somewhere, huh? | 喔 天啊!你在什么地方 吃到坏东西 对吧? |
[20:54] | Somewhere? | 什么地方? |
[20:56] | Out of consideration, l should dump those fucking mussels you gave me. . . | 我应该把那些该死的河蚌倒掉的 |
[21:00] | -. . .before you cause an outbreak! -Whoa! | -以免你让大家染上致命的疾病! -哇! |
[21:03] | l handpick all the shellfish myself! | 我亲自挑选了所有的壳类食物! |
[21:05] | You smelling them as you pick them or are you staring off into space? | 你选的时候是用闻的 还是用猜的? |
[21:10] | Worrying about paying your fucking rent or whatever you worry about! | 还一面担心要付你那该死的 房租还是什么的! |
[21:14] | -That’s a serious allegation. -Nobody’s gonna fucking sue you! | -这是很严重的指控 -没有人会去告你的! |
[21:17] | This is what l’m saying! | 这就是我说的! |
[21:19] | -Tony, you ate mussels? -Prince Edward lsland. | -东尼 你吃了河蚌吗? -爱德华王子岛的 |
[21:22] | -Top of the line! -After a whole lndian dinner? | -最高级的! -在吃了印度菜之后? |
[21:25] | You ate at an lndian restaurant? There you go. | 你吃了印度菜?谜底解了 |
[21:28] | No, it was the mussels! They came up undigested! | 不 是那些河蚌在作怪! 在排泄物中都是 |
[21:31] | Then how could they be the cause? | 如果没被消化 那怎么会是原因呢? |
[21:34] | lt’s where my body shut down! Self-protection! | 我身体就是从那里开始不行的! 自我保护! |
[21:37] | You know what they cook with in lndian restaurants? Ghee. | 你知道印度餐厅用什么煮菜的吗? 印度酥油 |
[21:40] | lt’s clarified butter. You get a rancid hit of that– | 是种净化奶油 你拿一块腐臭的油脂 |
[21:44] | God! l mean, you can imagine. | 天啊!我是说 你可以想像的 |
[21:46] | When lndira Gandhi got assassinated. . . | 当甘地被暗杀的时候 |
[21:48] | . . .l was watching when they broadcast the cremation. | 我有看火化的实况转播 |
[21:52] | They doused the body and the funeral pyre. . . | 他们在火葬堆 把尸体泡在 |
[21:55] | . . .in clarified butter just to get it burning. | 净化奶油里 为了是方便助燃 |
[22:03] | You call Pussy? He had mussels too. | 你打电话给普西 他也有吃河蚌 |
[22:06] | -”Call Pussy. ” Some concern, maybe? | “打电话给普西”表现关心点好吗? |
[22:08] | l am! l feel very bad for him! | 我是有关心啊!我为他感到可怜! |
[22:12] | Sal! | 普西! |
[22:16] | lt’s Arthur Bucco. | 是亚瑟布科 |
[22:17] | What the fuck? | 干什么? |
[22:24] | -Hello. -Hey, man, it’s Artie. | -哈啰 -嘿 老兄 是亚瑟 |
[22:26] | Yeah, l know. What’s up? | 是啊 我知道 什么事? |
[22:28] | Listen, l’m at the Sopranos’ house. | 听着 我现在在索波诺家 |
[22:31] | Tony’s green around the gills. Flu, l think. | 东尼有一点呕吐现象 我想应该是感冒 |
[22:33] | But maybe he ate something didn’t agree with him. | 但是他或许吃了一些不干净的东西 |
[22:37] | -What, food poisoning? -No. What, salmonella? | -什么 食物中毒吗? -不 什么沙门氏菌 |
[22:40] | No! | 不! |
[22:41] | But he had a reaction. You guys ate at an lndian restaurant. | 但是他有一些反应 你们在同一家印度餐厅吃饭 |
[22:45] | lt would help if we knew. You have any symptoms? | 我们想知道你是否有相同的症状? |
[22:48] | No. | 没有 |
[22:50] | Well, once during the night, l did have a slight touch of diarrhea. | 只有一次在晚上的时候 我是有小拉一下肚子 |
[22:54] | -But that’s all. It passed. -Nothing. | -不过只有这样 没事了 -没事 |
[22:58] | Touch of diarrhea. | 小拉一下肚子 |
[22:59] | -You motherfucker. -A touch! Nothing! Right, Puss? | -你该死的 -小拉!没事!对吧?普西 |
[23:03] | Not what Tony has. Like from bad shellfish or anything. | 不像东尼一样 像是吃到了不新鲜的海鲜还是什么的 |
[23:07] | Am l gonna get sick now? | 我现在要生病了吗? |
[23:08] | No! | 不! |
[23:10] | Did you guys eat the same thing at the lndian restaurant? | 你们在印度餐厅有吃同样的东西吗? |
[23:13] | Well, we both had the pappadams, but different courses. | 我们都点了同样扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜 |
[23:17] | Both had the pappadams, different entrees. | 都点了扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜 |
[23:20] | Stop talking about food. | 不要再讲食物了 |
[23:22] | Okay, Puss. Yeah, l’m sorry to bother you. | 好了 普西 很抱歉打扰你 |
[23:25] | Okay, thanks a lot. Okay. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[23:29] | l’m sorry, Tony, but l feel vindicated. | 我很抱歉 东尼 但是我觉得我要为自己辩护一下 |
[23:33] | l can’t get off the boardwalk. | 我无法走出木板路 |
[23:35] | l’m gonna call Dr. Cusamano. This is worrying me now. | 我要打电话给库沙马诺医师 我开始担心了 |
[23:39] | Poor son of a bitch. | 可怜的龟孙子 |
[23:41] | -Oh, what, you gotta go again? -Oh, just let me die! | -喔 什么?你又要开始了? -喔 让我死了吧! |
[23:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:47] | Come on, up, up, up! | 走吧 起来 起来 起来! |
[23:50] | -Where we headed? -This way. | -我们要去哪边? -这边 |
[23:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, soon we’ll begin… | 各位先生女士 我们很快就要开始 |
[23:58] | …general boarding of Flight 129 with nonstop service to Tucson. | 第一二九班机直飞土桑市开始登机 |
[24:02] | We’d like to board our first-class passengers… | 我们想请头等舱的旅客 有小孩随行 |
[24:05] | …and those with young children and those requiring assistance. | 以及需要协助的乘客先登机 |
[24:09] | -You can’t understand a word they say. -Aw, go on! | -根本都听不懂在广播什么 -噢 走吧! |
[24:13] | Livia Soprano? | 莉哩亚索波诺吗? |
[24:28] | Oh, Pussy. | 喔 普西 |
[24:37] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[24:50] | So. | 那么 |
[24:52] | Who’s your friend? | 谁是你的朋友呢? |
[24:56] | Pussy? | 普西吗? |
[24:58] | -l’m confused. -lsn’t Pussy your friend? | -我不太清楚 -普西不是你的朋友吗? |
[25:04] | But that’s the friend that was almost carried off by the ducks, right? | 是那个有点恍神 不知在做什么的朋友对吧? |
[25:11] | The worst part of this is, it’s one of those times l know l’m dreaming. | 现在最糟糕的是 我知道我在作梦 |
[25:16] | Let’s look at it. | 我们就好好检视一番吧 |
[25:18] | When you say ”Pussy,” you mean my friend Pussy. . . | 当你说”普西”的时候 你是指我的朋友普西 |
[25:21] | . . .or, you know, pussy? | 还是指女生的小妹妹呢?(与普西同音) |
[25:24] | Whatever seems to be dominating your thoughts. | 主导你的想法的那一个 |
[25:28] | l got pussy on the brain. l always do. | 我脑中总是想着女生的小妹妹 |
[25:33] | l want to fuck you. | 我想要上你 |
[25:35] | l always did. ”Do. ” | 我一直都想过 我是说”在想” |
[25:38] | l said that the first time we met. | 我在我们第一次见面的时候就说过了 |
[25:40] | -l find you immensely attractive. -Thought l repulsed you. | -我觉得你非常的吸引我 -我以为我让你反感 |
[25:43] | You make an effort to repulse me. | 你努力要让我对你反感 |
[25:46] | But you like that. You just said you find me attractive. | 但是你喜欢那样 你刚说你觉得我很吸引你 |
[25:49] | You’re the one that’s fucked up. | 你才是那个该死有问题的人 |
[25:51] | Anthony, Anthony. | 东尼 东尼 |
[25:55] | What are we gonna do with you? | 我们该拿你怎么办呢? |
[26:16] | What’s he smiling at? | 他在笑什么? |
[26:17] | No, he’s gritting his teeth. He’s freezing. | 不 他是在咬牙 他在发寒 |
[26:22] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[26:27] | Hey, guy. Not feeling too good, huh? | 嘿 不舒服对吧? |
[26:32] | -l’m dying! -Oh, no. | -我要死了! -喔 不 |
[26:33] | You got a case of E. coli or campylobacter. But you’ll be fine. | 你可能是得了大肠杆菌还是什么的 但是你会没事的 |
[26:38] | -Let me die! -Should we maybe go to the hospital? | -让我死吧! -我们该去医院吗? |
[26:41] | -Nothing we’d do. -Pump his stomach? | -没有什么我们可以做的 -帮他洗胃 |
[26:44] | Not with this. | 这样是没有办法的 |
[26:46] | He should suck ice chips. lt’s good for the fever. Keeps him hydrated. | 他应该要吃些冰块 这对发烧是有帮助的 帮他补充水分 |
[26:52] | -Anyhoo. . . . -Fucking ragheads! | -反正 -该死的印度人! |
[26:54] | l don’t think so, Tony. | 我不这么认为 东尼 |
[26:56] | Those spices kill microbial agents. Very smart. | 他们的调味可以杀死细菌 是很聪明的 |
[27:00] | That fucking Artie Bucco then! | 那就是该死的亚瑟布科了! |
[27:02] | Meadow’s graduation is tomorrow. | 梅朵的毕业典礼就在明天 |
[27:29] | Hey, Ton! | 嘿 东尼! |
[27:39] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[27:41] | -You didn’t get sick? -Nah. | -你没有生病吗? -没有 |
[27:44] | -How much you weigh? -Eight pounds. | -你多重? -八磅 |
[27:46] | -Lost a lot of weight. -Swimming. | -减肥了许多 -游泳 |
[27:48] | The best exercise. Works every muscle group. | 最棒的运动 全身的肌肉都运动到 |
[27:51] | Get the fuck out of here. You never exercised once. | 他妈的少来了 你从不运动的 |
[27:56] | Anyway, l’m $4 a pound. | 反正 我现在一磅是四块钱 |
[28:02] | You know l’ve been working with the government, right? | 你知道我在帮政府做事 对吧? |
[28:07] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[28:09] | Come on, Ton. Sooner or later, you gotta face facts. | 别这样 东尼 迟早你要面对现实的 |
[28:12] | -l don’t want to hear it. -You’re gonna hear it. | -我不想听 -你要听 |
[28:18] | -Fuck. -You passed me over for promotion. | -干 -你为了要升缍而出卖我 |
[28:21] | You knew. | 你是知道的 |
[28:24] | -How much shit you give them? -A lot. | -你提供给他们多少消息呢? -很多 |
[28:28] | Jesus, Puss. | 天啊 普西 |
[28:36] | -Fuck of a way for it all to end, huh? -Yeah. | -全都他妈的搞砸了 对吧? -是啊 |
[28:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:41] | These guys, on either side of me? | 这些人 在我两边的这些 |
[28:44] | -They’re asleep. -Don’t say that. | -他们睡着了 -别这样说 |
[28:47] | lt’s not fucking funny. | 该死的这不好笑 |
[28:55] | l want to see you flopping around down there! | 我想要看你到处跳来跳去的! |
[29:13] | No way, Tony! | 不会吧 东尼! |
[29:15] | -Get your ass back in bed! -Cramps are gone. l gotta go out. | -移动你的屁股回床去! -不再腹痛了 我要出去 |
[29:19] | -Help me with this. -Tony, you are out of your mind! | -帮我一下 -东尼 你疯了! |
[29:23] | l brought consomm? l wasn’t even sure you could handle it. | 我带了一些清炖肉汤 我都还不确定你是否能吃 |
[29:29] | God help you if your head is in that bowl for graduation. l won’t! | 希望你有在想毕业典礼的事 因为我没有! |
[29:40] | -Tony! -Hi, Ang. How you doing? | -东尼! -嗨 安琪拉 你好吗? |
[29:42] | -Good, good. How are you? -Madonna, my poor ass. | -很好 你呢? -圣母 我可怜的屁股 |
[29:46] | -ls the man at home? -He’s still sleeping. l’ll get him. | -他在吗? -他还在睡 我去叫他 |
[29:52] | Give me a minute, Ang! | 给我一分钟 安琪拉! |
[29:57] | Hey, Tony! How you feeling? | 嘿 东尼!感觉怎样呢? |
[30:00] | -Better. -Good. You look better. | -好多了 -太好了 你看起来的确好多了 |
[30:02] | Than l thought you would. Artie called. | 比我想的好多了 亚瑟有打电话来 |
[30:05] | Hopalong, how you doing? | 跟屁虫 你好吗? |
[30:06] | -Can’t complain. -Want some coffee? | -没有什么不好的 -要喝咖啡吗? |
[30:10] | l got a call about a boat, Sea Ray 50. l want you guys’ opinion on it. | 有人介绍我买一条船 我要你们给我一些意见 |
[30:14] | What, now? | 什么?现在吗? |
[30:16] | The owner’s got two offers. l gotta decide this morning. Cuban guy. | 船主人有两个客人想买 我今天早上得做决定 他是古巴人 |
[30:20] | -Oh, yeah. Okay. -Just throw some clothes on. Come on. | -喔 好吧 -随便套上衣服 快点 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:26] | Oh, Jesus. | 喔 天啊 |
[30:28] | Round 1 2. | 第十二次了 |
[30:34] | You know, l could use that cup of coffee. | 你知道吗?我倒是想喝杯咖啡 |
[30:36] | Yeah, right. We don’t need to see this. | 喔 是喔 我们根本不需要去看 |
[30:41] | l promised Gab l’d get 1 0 bags of garden mulch. . . | 我答应盖比会在处理任何事之前 |
[30:44] | . . .before l did anything today. | 先去买十袋的园艺肥料 |
[30:46] | See? And you’re sitting there? Shame on you. | 看吧?而你却还坐在这里? 真是丢脸 |
[30:50] | How long’s he taking? | 他要多久呢? |
[31:01] | l’m looking forward to the graduation party. | 我很期待毕业派对 |
[31:40] | Who’s ready to go buy a boat? | 谁准备好要买船了呢? |
[31:47] | Might as well tell you now. | 现在就告诉你们也好 |
[31:51] | l bought the most beautiful boat today. | 我今天买了一艘很美的船 |
[31:54] | -Cool. The 50-footer? -The very same. | -真酷 是五十尺的吗? -是啊 |
[31:57] | l might as well tell you. l decided on Columbia. | 我现在就告诉你们也好 我决定去念哥伦比亚大学了 |
[32:01] | Oh! | 喔! |
[32:10] | You want? | 你要吗? |
[32:12] | lt’s a little early in the day, no? | 太早了 不会吗? |
[32:14] | Sea legs. | 会晕船 |
[32:16] | Yeah, what the fuck. | 好啊 管他的 |
[32:22] | Sure you want to go out today, T? Just getting over the trots. | 确定今天要出海吗?东尼 你才刚拉完肚子 |
[32:26] | Time and tide wait for no man, right? | 时间跟浪潮是不会等人的 对吧? |
[32:30] | Got a decent displacement for its size. | 以这船的大小来看 排水量还不错 |
[32:32] | -Puts out about 700 horsepower. -Beautiful. | -有七百的马力 -美透了 |
[32:35] | l’ve been waiting 40 minutes. The Cuban’s with the harbor master. | 我等了四十分钟了 古巴人跟港务长在一起 |
[32:39] | But we’re free to give it a spin. | 但是我们可以自己出去转一圈 |
[32:45] | Come on, Puss. | 走吧 普西 |
[32:59] | Rides nice. | 走得挺顺的 |
[33:03] | Let’s go down below, check out the mahogany. | 我们下去瞧瞧那些红木内装 |
[33:06] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[33:32] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[33:42] | Take a seat, Puss. | 坐下 普西 |
[33:47] | Should we test the anchor? See how she holds? | 我们要不要试一下船锚呢? 看她稳不稳 |
[33:50] | Later. | 等一下 |
[33:54] | Yeah, right. | 喔 好吧 |
[34:01] | Why you making me do this, you fat fucking miserable piece of shit? | 你为什么要逼我这样做呢? 你该死的死肥悲惨废物 |
[34:05] | What, Tony? | 你在讲什么?东尼 |
[34:15] | When did they flip you? Tell me. Don’t lie. | 他们什么时候让你反的? 告诉我 别说谎 |
[34:19] | Flip? | 反? |
[34:21] | Who? What? | 谁啊?什么? |
[34:55] | They had me, Tony. | 他们捉住我的把柄 东尼 |
[35:00] | l was going away for pushing H. | 我因为贩毒被捉 |
[35:06] | -How long? -Thirty to life. l had no choice. | -多久? -三十年到终生 我没有选择 |
[35:09] | How long? How much do they know? | 多久了?他们知道多少? |
[35:14] | A year and a half. No. Less. | 一年半 不 更少 |
[35:17] | A year and a fucking half you been gossiping? | 该死的一年半你都在打小报告? |
[35:20] | Motherfucker! | 该死的浑蛋! |
[35:23] | Let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[35:28] | l fed them bullshit. Nothing! | 我都提供给他们狗屁 什么都没有! |
[35:31] | Whatchamacallit, disinformation. So l could live! | 一些东西 错误的讯息 让我能够活下去! |
[35:34] | Keep earning on any subsistence level whatsoever. | 继续苟且残喘 |
[35:37] | l would do nothing, Tony, to put you in harm’s way! All of you! | 我再怎样都不会伤害你的 东尼 你们全部 |
[35:41] | That how they heard about the Bevilaqua hit? | 他们就是那样知道 比维拉圭那件事的吗? |
[35:44] | -Because you did nothing. -On my mother’s eyes, that wasn’t me! | -因为你什么都没有做 -以我妈发誓 那不是我! |
[35:51] | -Little things! Picayune shit! -Be specific. | -小事情!没有价值的资讯! -说清楚 |
[35:56] | -They know about the calling cards. -l’m not in that. But what else? | -他们知道电话卡的事 -我没有参与那个 还有什么呢? |
[36:01] | That’s it. That is, recently. | 就这样了 就这样 最近而言 |
[36:04] | What, not recently? | 什么不是”最近而言”的呢? |
[36:07] | l’m thinking. | 我在想 |
[36:09] | That fucking noise! | 那个该死的声音! |
[36:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[36:13] | The other shit amounted to nothing. | 其它的东西都不是什么有用的资讯 |
[36:16] | l’ve been careful! | 我一直都很小心! |
[36:17] | l’m mind-fucking these donkeys like you wouldn’t believe! | 你不会相信 我是怎么去耍那些驴子的! |
[36:22] | Webistics? | 卫比士堤克? |
[36:26] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 喔 天啊 |
[36:30] | But mostly l talked up the Scatino bust-out. | 我顶多是说了史卡提诺机票的事 |
[36:33] | Nothing federal that’ll link you. | 没有什么事会让联邦政府联想到你的 |
[36:36] | They need serial numbers. | 他们需要序号 |
[36:38] | l’m telling you. This disinformation shit is an effective technique! | 我告诉你 这错误讯息的招数真的很管用! |
[36:43] | lt’s a frigging ace! | 真是他妈的好用! |
[37:09] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[37:13] | lt’s this fucking swell. | 这该死的海浪 |
[37:16] | l’m sick. You don’t see me all fucked up. | 我食物中毒你也没有看我倒地 |
[37:19] | -Don’t yell at me! -l’ll fucking yell at you! | -不要对我吼叫! -我就是他妈的要 怎样! |
[37:48] | We got any good tequila? | 我们有什么好龙舌兰酒吗? |
[38:21] | You know that acupuncturist down in Puerto Rico? | 你知道那个在波多黎各的针灸师吗? |
[38:26] | Twenty-six. | 二十六岁 |
[38:30] | l tell you, this broad’s ass was the second coming. | 我告诉你这娘们的屁股真是棒 |
[38:34] | Never wore panties. | 从不穿内裤 |
[38:40] | Brushed her teeth with this. | 用这个漱口 |
[38:42] | Every night she’d drink me under the fucking table. | 每个晚上她都会跟我拼酒 到我醉倒桌下 |
[38:46] | l’d eat her out while l was down there. | 当我醉倒在地时 我就会舔她 |
[38:56] | Hey, Puss. | 嘿 普西 |
[39:01] | She even really exist? | 她真的存在吗? |
[39:09] | Fucked up. | 该死的 |
[39:30] | Not in the face, okay? | 别在脸上 好吗? |
[39:33] | You’ll give me that? Huh? | 你会答应我吧? |
[39:37] | -Keep my eyes? -You were like a brother to me. | -保有我的眼睛? -你就像我兄弟一样 |
[39:43] | To all of us. | 对我们全部都是 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:56] | l’m starting to feel it now too. | 我现在开始感觉到了 |
[40:00] | My inner ear balance is off. | 我内耳的平衡不见了 |
[40:16] | What? | 什么? |
[40:22] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[40:26] | l gotta sit down. | 我得要坐下 |
[40:29] | l feel like l can’t stand. | 我感觉好像不能站了 |
[40:32] | ls that okay, Tony? That l sit? | 可以吗?东尼?我可以坐下吗? |
[40:51] | Get the weights. | 去拿镇重 |
[42:42] | You won’t forget to go to CompWorld to get the gift? | 你不会忘记去电脑卖场买礼物吧? |
[42:45] | l could’ve got her one with a smaller screen for free. | 我大可以送她一个小荧幕的 还免费的 |
[42:50] | Don’t snap at me, okay? | 别对我发火 好吗? |
[42:52] | Don’t press your luck with this diarrhea. | 别仗着你有腹泻就这样 |
[42:58] | -Can’t shake it. -Well, whose fault is that? | -没办法 -那是谁的错呢? |
[43:06] | -Hello. -Put Anthony on. | -哈啰 -叫东尼听电话 |
[43:08] | Don’t call here. | 别打电话来 |
[43:10] | l am at Newark Airport. | 我在纽渥克机场 |
[43:13] | We’ve been held here. . . | 我们被拘留在这 |
[43:16] | . . .since 9:00 this morning. | 从今天早上九点开始 |
[43:19] | She’s still at the airport. | 你妈还在机场 |
[43:22] | -Tough shit. -Go get Anthony. I need a lawyer. | -别管她 -去叫东尼 我需要律师 |
[43:26] | l’m in airport security. | 我在机场安检处 |
[43:29] | She’s at airport security. | 她在机场安检处 |
[43:32] | I can ‘t do it. I can ‘t call. I don ‘t know what to do. | 我不能做到 我不能打电话 我不知道要怎么做 |
[43:36] | They say that Anthony gave me a stolen ticket. | 他们说东尼给我的机票是偷来的 |
[43:41] | They’re gonna call the FBl. | 他们要打电话给联邦调查局 |
[43:44] | Here. You better– l don’t know. | 拿去 你最好我不知道 |
[43:47] | The fun never stops. | 永远都这么精彩 |
[43:51] | -What? -Anthony, the tickets are stolen. | -怎样? -东尼 机票是偷来的 |
[43:54] | What the fuck? What did you say? | 该死的?你说什么? |
[43:56] | Did you? | 是不是? |
[43:58] | Someone will pick you up, but l don’t know what you’re talking about. | 有人会去接你 但是我不知道你在说什么 |
[44:02] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[44:04] | Jesus Christ. How fucking hard is it to get on an airplane? | 天啊 坐上飞机到底他妈的有多难呢? |
[44:16] | -What do you want? -Agent Harris. | -你们要做什么? -哈里斯探员 |
[44:18] | Anthony Soprano, we have a warrant to search your house. . . | 东尼索波诺 我们有搜索票搜索你的房子 |
[44:22] | . . .property and family vehicle. | 土地还有汽车 |
[44:24] | -What are you looking for? -Stolen airline tickets. . . | -你们要找什么? -失窃的机票 |
[44:27] | . . .constituting mail fraud, wire fraud and any other federal violation. | 造成邮件诈骗 汇钱诈骗 还有违反联邦法律的诈欺罪 |
[44:32] | -Let’s see your warrant. -You can also see the tickets. | -让我看你们的搜索票 -你也可以看机票 |
[44:36] | We found them in your Suburban. | 我们在你的汽车上找到的 |
[44:38] | -You have the right to remain silent. -Talk to my lawyer. | -你有保持缄默的权利 -是我花钱买的 跟我的律师说 |
[44:41] | -You have the right to an attorney. -What are you, a fucking parrot? | -你有聘请律师的权利 -你是什么东西?该死的鹦鹉吗? |
[44:45] | We’re entitled to search the rest of the domicile. | 我们有权力搜索整个住所 |
[44:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[44:54] | Michael, over here. | 麦可 这边 |
[44:57] | Our daughter is graduating high school. | 我们女儿要从高中毕业了 |
[45:00] | You can’t wait a few days to persecute him? To persecute us? | 你们不能等几天再迫害他吗? 或迫害我们吗? |
[45:04] | Jerry, get the door. | 杰瑞 去开门 |
[45:08] | l’m gonna keep trying Mink, all right? l don’t trust that secretary. | 我会持续试着连络敏克 好吗? 我不相信那个秘书 |
[45:16] | -Oh, my God! -Med, it’s all right. | -喔 我的天! -梅朵 没事的 |
[45:19] | -l’ll be home soon. Don’t worry. -l’m graduating tomorrow! | -我很快就回家了 别担心 -我明天毕业耶! |
[45:30] | -Let’s get out of here. -Yeah, we should go. | -我们走吧 -是啊 走了吧 |
[45:36] | You guys need another picture of me for your wallets? | 你们需要我的照片放皮夹吗? |
[45:39] | Other hand. | 另一只手 |
[45:44] | Tony Soprano, weak in the knees. Can’t stand the heat? | 东尼索波诺 腿软了 受不了闷热吗? |
[45:48] | l got food poisoning. | 我食物中毒 |
[45:50] | You think this bothers me, you fuckhead? | 你以为这对我有什么吗?死猪头 |
[45:53] | This way. | 这边请 |
[46:08] | l gotta tell you, Frank. | 我警告你 法兰克 |
[46:09] | l’d forget about any deli trays coming your way in the future. | 小心以后送来的便当 |
[46:30] | Meadow, are you sleeping? | 梅朵 你睡了吗? |
[46:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:34] | l want to talk to you. | 我想要跟你说话 |
[46:40] | God, am l so not going to miss this. | 天啊 我一定永生难忘 |
[46:54] | You have to see that your father means well. | 你必须要知道你爸都是为了我们好 |
[46:57] | He’s given his life for you, for your brother. . . | 他把生命奉献给你 还有你弟弟 |
[47:01] | . . .for us. | 奉献给我们 |
[47:07] | All l’m saying– | 我要说的是 |
[47:09] | How you reacted downstairs, and now you’re sitting up here by yourself? | 你刚刚在楼下不高兴 然后你又现在一个人坐在这边 |
[47:14] | l know it embarrassed you but– | 我知道那让你很难堪 但是 |
[47:19] | lf you ever want to talk– | 如果你想要谈谈 |
[47:21] | This is who Dad is. | 这就是爸爸 |
[47:24] | My friends don’t judge me. | 我的朋友不会这样来评断我的 |
[47:28] | And fuck them if they do. l’ll cut them off. | 如果他们会就去他们的 我会跟他们绝交 |
[47:33] | l knew l was giving her a bad ticket. | 我知道我给了她一张烂机票 |
[47:36] | That voice– That voice. . . . | 那声音那声音 |
[47:40] | lt’s done, Tony. Over. My advice now is to put it behind you. | 没事了 东尼 结束了 我的建议就是把这事忘了 |
[47:44] | lf 23 tickets is all they have. . . | 如果他们只有二十三张票 |
[47:46] | . . .they don’t have bupkes. And they know it. | 他们就没有什么 他们也知道 |
[47:50] | l know it’s a small thing, but see, that’s the fucking point. | 我知道这是件小事 但是那是该死的重点 |
[47:55] | One more minute. lf l could’ve just said: | 只要多一分钟 如果我只要说 |
[47:57] | ”Yes, Ma. Okay, Ma. l hear you, Ma. ” | “是 妈 好的 我听到了 妈” |
[48:00] | One more fucking minute, l wouldn’t be in this spot. | 该死的只要多一分钟 我就不会陷入此情况 |
[48:03] | l beat a homicide and now l fucked up, Neal. | 我逃过了谋杀案 现在却搞砸了 尼尔 |
[48:06] | l blew an easy one. l blew everything! | 我搞砸了这么简单的事 我搞砸了一切! |
[48:09] | -Tony– -No fucking ”Tony. ” | -东尼 -别叫我 |
[48:10] | We got fucking federal charges. We got the FAA. | 我们有该死的联邦政府起诉 我们还有民航局 |
[48:14] | Before this is over, they’ll pin that Egypt Air thing on me and you know it! | 在这结束之前 他们也会把 埃及航空那件事赖到我头上来的 |
[48:22] | We got predicates up the ass. | 我们会被控诉死的 |
[48:24] | The fucking RlCO case. Thirty to life. | 该死的扫黑条款 三十年到终生 |
[48:26] | Don’t think about that now, Anthony. | 现在别想那个 东尼 |
[48:29] | You’ll make bail. There’s no capital crimes. | 你可以保释 又没有犯下重罪 |
[48:34] | Get on with life. | 去好好过生活吧 |
[48:59] | My mother. My fucking, goddamn idiot of a mother. | 我妈 我该死的笨蛋妈 |
[49:04] | lt’s like she was never married to Johnny Soprano. | 就像她从未嫁给强尼索波诺一样 |
[49:08] | ls there something else bothering you, Anthony? | 有什么其他的事困扰你吗? |
[49:11] | That’s not enough? | 那还不够吗? |
[49:13] | Fucking demented old bat! | 该死的死老太婆! |
[49:15] | You’re so angry with your mother and the airline tickets. | 你对你妈还有机票的事这么生气 |
[49:19] | And l’m not saying that it’s not serious. | 我不是说这事不严重 |
[49:22] | But a year ago your mother colluded to have you killed. | 但是一年前 她跟人共谋要杀掉你 |
[49:26] | Yet you never say ”boo” about that. Even when l try to elicit. | 你却没有说什么 即使是我想要引证出来 |
[49:34] | lf she tried to have you killed a year ago. . . | 如果她一年前想要杀了你 |
[49:38] | . . .believe me, in your childhood. . . | 相信我 在你的童年 |
[49:40] | . . .she’s inflicted serious psychic injuries that are still there. | 她就已经造成你严重的精神创伤 |
[49:46] | Poor me. | 可怜的我 |
[49:55] | And your father: the gangster, tough guy. | 而你的父亲 帮派份子 硬汉 |
[49:58] | But did he protect you kids from this borderline mother? | 他有保护你们 不受精神异常母亲之害吗? |
[50:01] | What the hell was going on there? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[50:04] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[50:06] | Little snacks for thought for me to take home? | 让我可以带回家的想法点心吗? |
[50:09] | l haven’t pushed you enough to confront these things. | 我还没有逼你到让你可以面对这些事 |
[50:13] | Somewhere along the line, l became frightened of you. | 有时候 我会变得有点怕你 |
[50:19] | Frightened? | 怕我? |
[50:21] | Maybe l should’ve seen that in the beginning. | 或许我应该在 一开始的时候就看出来 |
[50:27] | Maybe, baby. | 或许 宝贝 |
[50:33] | Rage, Anthony. . . | 愤怒 东尼 |
[50:35] | . . .is a big, loud, flaming self-distraction. . . | 是一个很大、巨响 而又会起火的自我毁灭 |
[50:40] | . . .from feelings that are even more frightening. | 是从一些更可怕的情感而来 |
[50:43] | What feelings might those be? | 那些是什么情感呢? |
[50:45] | Sadness. | 哀伤 |
[50:47] | You go off on a racist rant about lndian food. . . | 你对印度食物充满歧视的不满 |
[50:52] | . . .your ”demented old bat” of a mother. | 你的”死老太婆”母亲 |
[50:57] | -What else has happened? -Nothing. | -还发生了什么事? -没事 |
[51:03] | After two years treating you, l’ve learned things. | 在治疗你两年以后 我学到一些事 |
[51:06] | And l pick up sorrow coming from you. | 我从你身上得到了哀伤 |
[51:19] | l had a dream l fucked your brains out. Right on that desk. | 我做了一个梦 梦见我上了你 就在那桌上 |
[51:24] | -You loved it. -You threw that at me like a rock. | -你爱死了 -你真是让我惊讶 |
[51:29] | Sadness, Anthony, stay with that. | 哀伤 东尼 我们正在谈 |
[51:31] | Mommy tried to kill you and you gave her airline tickets. | 妈咪要杀了你 而你给了她机票 |
[51:39] | -Fuck you. -Now you’re really in trouble. | -去你的 -现在你真的有问题了! |
[51:42] | l’m gonna beat this shit, you kidding me? | 我要好好修理它一下 你在开玩笑吗? |
[51:45] | And with that. . . . | 就这样 |
[51:53] | Anthony? | 东尼? |
[52:07] | Scott Richard Sipronowski. | 史考特里查希波诺斯基 |
[52:23] | Meadow Mariangela Soprano. | 梅朵玛莉安琪拉索波诺 |
[52:36] | Jonathan Tiffin. | 强纳生提芬 |
[52:45] | Anthony Tomasello. | 安东尼托玛莎洛 |
[52:52] | lt’s fucking graduation day, so l might as well take this opportunity. | 这是他妈的毕业典礼 所以我最好趁这个机会 |
[52:58] | l’m proposing to you to get your button. | 我要提议提拔你 |
[53:03] | l fucking deserve it. | 我该死应得的 |
[53:06] | Got no spleen, Gene. | 没有坏脾气 |
[53:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[53:11] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[53:18] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[53:20] | What the fuck? | 该死的是怎么了? |
[53:23] | That’s right. Get an education. That’s what l always said. | 没错 一定要受教育 我一向是这样说的 |
[53:27] | Excuse us. Carmela sees you, she’s gonna cut you a new asshole. | 对不起 卡蜜拉如果看到你 她会帮你多割出一个屁眼的 |
[53:31] | l’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[53:45] | lt’s great to see your kid graduate, huh? | 看到你的孩子毕业真棒对吧? |
[53:47] | The youth. That’s what’s important. | 年轻一代 那才是重要的 |
[53:54] | He got accepted at Georgetown. lt’s a little money pinch. | 他录取乔治城 太贵了 |
[53:59] | -l heard you and Charlene split up– -Christine. | -我听说你跟查琳分居 -是克莉丝 |
[54:04] | l’m getting the fuck out of here. l got a job on a ranch out West. | 我要离开这鬼地方了 我在西部的牧场找到了工作 |
[54:09] | What? Don’t make me fucking laugh! | 什么?别该死的逗我笑! |
[54:12] | Hey, l lived in New Mexico until l was 1 1 . | 嘿 我在十一岁前都住在新墨西哥耶 |
[54:15] | -Hey, you ever try riding? -No. | -嘿 你有骑马过吗? -没有 |
[54:18] | The airlines are running specials nonstop into Nevada. | 航空公司在做直飞内华达机票的促销 |
[54:22] | Fly right into Vegas. Half-hour’s drive. | 直飞赌城 半小时车程 |
[54:26] | You should come hang out. New day. | 你应该过来看看的 崭新的生活 |
[54:29] | Vegas, huh? | 赌城 是吗? |
[54:33] | All right, Davey. | 好了 大卫 |
[54:35] | Take care of yourself. Drive safe. | 保重 小心开车 |
[54:44] | l’m so proud of you. My little baby. | 我真以你为荣 我的小宝贝 |
[54:51] | Sal knew it was today. l told him. He’s so self-centered. | 普西知道是今天 我告诉过他了 他太自我了 |
[55:05] | There you go, sweetheart. Give me that face. | 没错 甜心 就是这种脸 |