时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | This is so amazing! | 这真的太神奇了 |
[01:56] | Hey.Oh, my God. | -嘿 -我的天啊 |
[01:58] | How you just said “hey” to me? You are so nice. | 你怎么只跟我说”嘿”? 你真的是太好了 |
[02:02] | I mean, I knew that the first day you saw me. Hug me. | 我是说你看到我的第一天 我就知道 抱抱我 |
[02:08] | Try it. I’m so not depressed anymore. | 试试看 我不再那么沮丧了 |
[02:11] | Try what? | 试什么? |
[02:13] | Ecstasy! | 摇头丸 |
[02:15] | – Where did you get it? – Your friend. | 你打哪里弄来的? |
[02:19] | – Your friend. | 你朋友给我的 |
[02:20] | – What the fuck is he doing at Columbia? – He’s fucking cute! | -他在哥伦比亚大学做什么? -他真的好可爱 |
[02:24] | Our families are friends. I’ve known him forever. | 我们两家是世交 我从小就认识他 |
[02:30] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗? |
[02:31] | I choose you. | 我选了你 |
[02:39] | Having fun? | 玩得开心吗? |
[02:41] | – Not as much as Caitlin. – You see her look at me? | -没有凯特琳开心 -你看到她看我的眼神了吗? |
[02:44] | The lid. From Okla-fucking-homa. | 大麻 来自奥克拉荷马 |
[02:46] | – You’re in a frat now? – Rutgers chapter. | -你加入兄弟会了吗? -大一时候就加入了罗格斯兄弟会 |
[02:50] | I came up here to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[02:53] | Got any more X? | 还有货吗? |
[02:55] | For you, the first hit’s free. | 特别优待你 第一次免费 |
[03:07] | – Just don’t tell your dad. – I don’t even talk to him anymore. | -别告诉你爸 -我甚至不再跟他说话了 |
[03:17] | Read them and suck my dick! Yes! | 快看吧 去死好了 太棒了 |
[03:20] | Yes, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[03:25] | He still got the dice? | 他还拿着骰子? |
[03:27] | – I own these fucking dice. – You’re making me a rich man, Ralphie. | -这些骰子是我的 -你让我成了大富翁 瑞夫 |
[03:35] | The boss. | 老大来了 |
[03:39] | – Hey, how are you? – What can I get you guys? | -你好吗? -你们要喝什么? |
[03:48] | Fucking faccia di merda, he don’t say hello? | 该死的混蛋 他没有打招呼? |
[03:51] | What’s this, a new suit? | 这是新西装吗? |
[03:55] | Hey, how are you? How you doing? | 你好 一切还好吗? |
[04:00] | – What’s wrong? The Skip’s here. – I’m on a roll. | -怎么了?史基比来了 -我有事要办 |
[04:03] | You’ll be on a slab, you keep it up. | 你会成功的 继续加油 |
[04:07] | – Hey. – Hey, Ton. | -嘿 -嘿 东尼 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry, this fucking guy… | 抱歉 这个该死的家伙 |
[04:26] | Hello, Anthony. | 哈啰 安东尼 |
[04:36] | You look good. | 你的气色不错 |
[04:45] | Want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗? |
[04:47] | Another time, Anthony. | 下次再说 安东尼 |
[04:52] | Another time. | 那就下次再说吧 |
[05:03] | Let’s whack this cocksucker and be done with it. | 我们把这个混蛋解决掉 这件事就有了断了 |
[05:07] | I’m here to enjoy myself. | 我是来放轻松的 |
[05:15] | I’m so fucking hard. | 我真的好兴奋 |
[05:22] | No, Jackie, don’t. | 不 杰奇 不要 |
[05:33] | Meadow. Meadow, wake up. | 梅朵 醒一醒 |
[05:37] | I’m so sleepy. | 我好困 |
[05:38] | You drank too much fucking tequila. Come on, I can’t stop now. | 你喝太多龙舌兰了 来吧 我停不下来 |
[06:18] | – “Another time, Anthony”? – Cocksucker turns his back on me? | -“下次再说 安东尼”? -那混蛋看不起我? |
[06:22] | – Couldn’t believe it. – I could have shot him. | -我不敢相信 -我该杀了他 |
[06:25] | Don’t be surprised if Paulie pops the question. | 如果保利也问这个问题 别觉得讶异 |
[06:29] | Ralphie’s star is rising. | 瑞夫鸿星当头 |
[06:32] | All those unions. Paulie can’t come near that kind of cash. | 那些工会 保利赚不了那么多钱 |
[06:37] | – Ralphie’s a good earner. – Guy like that? Loose cannon. | -瑞夫真的是吸金高手 -他那种人?他是个无法控制的家伙 |
[06:42] | He’ll pull a Jack Ruby on you. | 他会在背后戳你一刀 |
[06:44] | – Why did I have to punch this asshole? – I was a little surprised. | -为什么我得揍这个混蛋? -我有点讶异 |
[06:50] | Are you gonna start on me now? He disrespected the Bing. | 你要为难我吗? 他不尊重巴达酒吧 |
[06:54] | So? He’s barred from the place. | 所以呢?他永远不能涉足那地方了 |
[06:59] | – He bashed that poor girl’s brains in. – I hear you. I know. | -他打烂那个可怜女孩的头 -我听说了 我知道 |
[07:05] | It was a tragedy. The fact is though… | 那是悲剧 但事实是 |
[07:09] | …she was not related to you. She was not your goomar. | 她跟你没有关系 她不是你的手下 |
[07:13] | Ralphie’s a made guy. All things considered, he has a legitimate beef. | 瑞夫只是个小头目 衡量所有的事 他是死定了 |
[07:20] | Make him disappear. Or make nice. You only got two choices. | 要他消失 或是跟他和谈 你只有两个选择 |
[07:29] | – I would suggest an apology. – Absolutely fucking not! | -我建议道歉 -绝对不行 |
[07:34] | Do something to show there’s no bad blood. | 想个办法证明 我们之中没有叛徒 |
[07:37] | Give him… Give him a piece of the casino. | 分他 分他一些赌场的股份 |
[07:41] | We’re with New York on that. I don’t want him close to Johnny Sack. | 这件事牵涉到纽约的地盘 我不要他靠近强尼沙克 |
[07:46] | You could bump him up to captain. It’s what he’s been wanting, you know. | 你可以提拔他当堂主 他一直都想那么做 你知道的 |
[07:52] | Ralphie, a fucking captain? | 瑞夫当堂主? |
[07:57] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了再说 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | You see that shit before? | 你看过那个吗? |
[08:09] | Tony’s face when I turned down that drink. Buy me a drink? Fuck you. | 我拒绝跟东尼喝酒时 他的脸色?去你的 |
[08:14] | He knew it was wrong what he did. | 他知道他那么做是不对的 |
[08:16] | He’s the boss. He can do what he wants. | 他是老大 他想做什么都可以 |
[08:19] | Boss or no, you don’t hit another made guy. | 不论他是不是老大 你不能跟另一个头目有过节 |
[08:23] | Joe Mo from Mulberry Street. Exact same situation. | 莫柏利街的乔摩 他的遭遇完全一样 |
[08:26] | He smacked a guy from Bergen. Huge problem. | 他不给柏根来的人面子 引发了大问题 |
[08:30] | Of course. Rules are rules, otherwise what? Fucking anarchy. | 当然 规矩就是规矩 不然呢?该死的无政府状态 |
[08:35] | He owes you an apology. | 不过他该跟你道歉 |
[08:37] | With the money I put in his pocket, the prick should hit his knees. | 我帮他赚了那么多钱 那个笨蛋应该跪下 |
[08:41] | What? You think I’m afraid of that fat fuck? | 什么? 你以为我害怕那个死胖子? |
[08:46] | No offense. | 我没有恶意 |
[08:48] | I could see if it was his daughter or a niece. | 我倒想看看 如果是他女儿或他侄女出事的样子 |
[08:52] | But all this over some dead whore. | 但她只是个该死的妓女 |
[08:55] | – He had to be fucking her. – No. He knew you were. | -他一定跟她上过床 -不 但他知道你她上过床 |
[09:01] | That’s why, that’s how he is. Like a dog with two bones. | 所以他才会那个样子 像是咬着两根骨头的狗 |
[09:06] | I’m supposed to go to Tony’s for Thanksgiving. Me and Ro. | 我想到东尼家过感恩节 我跟摩 |
[09:11] | – Really? – Fuck him and his turkey. | -真的? -叫他跟他的火鸡去死 |
[09:14] | I oughta shove a drumstick up his ass. | 我该狠狠地 修理他一顿 |
[09:26] | Look who I caught sneaking in. | 看看我逮到谁偷溜进来 |
[09:28] | My parishioners won’t understand I’m here to help feed the hungry. | 我的教友不知道 我是来这里帮忙分鲁食给饥饿的人 |
[09:34] | – Reverend. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -牧师 -感恩节快乐 |
[09:36] | Who needs it? | 谁需要那个? |
[09:38] | Turkey, pumpkin pie? You gotta love it. | 火鸡?南瓜派? 你一定会喜欢的 |
[09:40] | You never lived through the Y.O. version. | 你无法面对满汉全席的 |
[09:44] | – Major antipasti first. – Then soup. | -先上冷盘前菜 -然后是汤 |
[09:48] | Meatballs and scarole, then the baked manicotti. | 肉丸跟斯卡洛利 然后是烤杂烩 |
[09:53] | – Then the bird. – Oh, I love manicotti. | -然后是火鸡 -我最爱吃杂烩了 |
[09:56] | – Turkeys are here. – There’s some in here too. | -火鸡来了 -这里也有一点 |
[10:02] | Turkeys got no sense of direction. | 火鸡没有方向感 |
[10:05] | They’re on their way to Food Emporium and now look. | 它们本来是要去美食街的 看看现在是怎么回事 |
[10:11] | What’s this about Ralph? He refused to have a drink with you? | 瑞夫是怎么了? 他拒绝跟你喝一杯? |
[10:16] | So? | 所以呢? |
[10:18] | He refused because he’s a despicable fuck that I bitch-slapped. | 他会拒绝是 因为他这个混蛋被我打耳光 |
[10:23] | That sounds like a problem. | 那听起来倒是个问题 |
[10:28] | – Happy Thanksgiving to you. – Yeah, you too. | -感恩节快乐 -对 你也是 |
[10:32] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – That mine? Beautiful. | -感恩节快乐 -那是我的?太棒了 |
[10:36] | – Look at that. Oh, shit! – What’s the matter? | -快看 该死 -怎么了? |
[10:40] | That asshole’s coming to Thanksgiving with us. | 那个混蛋 要跟我们一起过感恩节 |
[10:44] | – He won’t show. – I’m gonna give him the option? | -他不会出现的 -我会给他选择的余地吗? |
[10:47] | Cocksucker shouldn’t be there in the first place. | 那个笨蛋 一开始就不该来 |
[10:54] | Honey, I know you don’t like to be pinned down… | 甜心 我知道你不喜欢被约束 |
[11:01] | …but Thanksgiving, it would be nice to tell Carmela if you’re coming. | 但这是感恩节 我们最好告诉卡蜜拉你会不会去 |
[11:07] | – Who’s gonna be there? – Besides us? Carm’s parents. | -谁会去呢? -除了我们吗?卡蜜拉的父母 |
[11:12] | Great. How about Meadow? | 太棒了 梅朵呢? |
[11:16] | – So who’s coming this year? – You know. The usual. | -今年谁会去? -你知道的 还是一样 |
[11:20] | Nana, Grandpa, Chris and Ade. Janice is bringing someone from her church. | 奶奶 爷爷 克里斯跟艾迪 |
[11:24] | – Aunt Ro and Uncle Ralph. – Jackie’s probably not coming, right? | 珍妮丝要带 教会的朋友来 |
[11:27] | – Why? – Can’t I just ask anything? | -罗婶跟瑞夫叔叔 -杰奇或许不会来吧? |
[11:33] | – All right. – I’ll see you Thursday. | -为什么? -我不能问问题吗? |
[11:36] | All right, bye. | -好吧 -星期四见 |
[11:40] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[11:46] | – Hello? – Hey, Carm, it’s Ro. | -喂 -嘿 卡蜜拉 我是罗 |
[11:49] | That’s weird. Meadow just asked if Jackie was coming for Thanksgiving. | 真奇怪 梅朵刚刚问我 杰奇会不会来过感恩节 |
[11:54] | Oh, really? Jackie just asked me about her. My radar’s up. | 真的吗?杰奇刚刚也问到她 我开始怀疑了 |
[11:59] | You and those romance novels, Rosalie. | 你看太多罗曼史小说了 罗莎莉 |
[12:02] | Can you imagine the beautiful children those two would make? | 你能相信 他们会生出多漂亮的孩子吗? |
[12:08] | Remember what we said? | 记得我们说过什么吗? |
[12:10] | We said a lot of things. Concentrate on your almond torte. | 我们说过很多事 专心想你的杏仁奶油蛋糕 |
[12:15] | – I’m looking for the recipe. – All right. Bye. | -我在找食谱 -好吧 再见 |
[12:25] | Here’s the turkey. | -火鸡买来了 -天啊 它真的好大 |
[12:27] | Oh, my God. It’s huge. That’s good. I’m feeding an army. | 那真的很棒 我得喂饱一整只军队 |
[12:32] | Not as many as you think. Call Rosalie and cancel with them. | 客人没有你想像中多 打电话跟罗莎莉取消 |
[12:37] | – Thanksgiving? Why? – Just do it. | -感恩节?为什么? -去打吧 |
[12:39] | – Enough of this shit. – I just talked to her. What do I say? | -别闹了 -我刚刚跟她说过话 我该说什么? |
[12:45] | Fine, I’ll call. But my excuse won’t be nearly as nice as yours. | 好吧 我来打 但我的借口不会有你的好 |
[12:53] | Goddamn it, Tony. | 该死 东尼 |
[12:57] | What, your stomach still? | 什么?你还在胃痛? |
[13:07] | Dr. Akavi? | 艾卡维医生吗? |
[13:10] | Gloria Trillo, Globe Mercedes. | 我是全球宝士的葛萝利雅崔罗 |
[13:14] | Listen, a pre-owned, 2001 S600 just came in. | 听着 我刚拿到 一辆2001年份的二手S600 |
[13:19] | You’re the first person I thought of. | 我第一个就想到你 |
[13:22] | Wood trim package, GPS, with everything. | 木质饰板 全球定位系统 配备齐全 |
[13:26] | Only 7500 miles. | 只开了7500里 |
[13:31] | I don’t think it’s gonna last till Saturday. | 我想等到星期六 它早就卖掉了 |
[13:34] | Tomorrow? Great. | 明天吗?太棒了 |
[13:39] | No, I’m sorry. I can’t. We’re doing a sales meeting at lunch. | 不 抱歉 我不能 中午我们要开销售会议 |
[13:44] | Okay. See you. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[14:02] | – Waiting for somebody? – Got an appointment… | -等人吗? -我有预约 |
[14:05] | Did she double-book us? | 她同一个时段约了我们两个? |
[14:07] | I had to reschedule because of the holiday. | 因为假日的关系 我得重新安排时间 |
[14:11] | This is when I usually come. | 这是我的固定时间 |
[14:17] | I’m trying to quit smoking. | 我试着戒烟 |
[14:20] | Serial killer. | 连续杀手 |
[14:22] | I murdered seven relationships. | 我因此结束了7段感情 |
[14:27] | Hey, why don’t you take my appointment? | 你何不用 我的预约时间? |
[14:31] | – I couldn’t do that. – It’d be my good deed for the day. | -我不能那么做 -我想日行一善 |
[14:36] | Flag on the play. I’m pretty sure you said Tuesday. | 有状况了 我相信你跟我约了星期二 |
[14:41] | – I did? – I’ll come back next week. No problem. | -是吗? -我下星期再来 没问题 |
[14:46] | – She can have my appointment. – It is hard getting away from work. | -她可以用我的预约时间 -要请假真的很难 |
[14:51] | See? | 看吧? |
[14:54] | I could see you tonight at 7? | 你今晚7点有空吗? |
[14:59] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:03] | How hard was that? | 那有多难呢? |
[15:20] | – Hello? – Ro, it’s Carm. | -喂 -罗 我是卡蜜拉 |
[15:23] | This is short notice but I just got off the phone with Ma. | 我知道时间紧迫 但我刚跟我妈挂掉电话 |
[15:28] | – What’s the matter? – It’s my dad. | -怎么了? -是我爸 |
[15:30] | They had some troubling test results. | 检查结果不太好 |
[15:34] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[15:38] | They have to do further testing. | 他们得做进一步的检查 |
[15:41] | Ma wants a quiet Thanksgiving. Just the two of them, but… | 妈想过个安静的感恩节 他们两个人一起过 但是 |
[15:46] | They should be with family. | 家人应该陪着他们 |
[15:48] | – I feel awful giving so little notice. | 抱歉这么晚才通知你 |
[15:52] | – I wish I could do something. | 希望我能帮得上忙 |
[15:54] | That is so sweet. I’ll let you know when I know anything. | 你真的是太好心了 一有消息我就会通知你 |
[15:59] | Okay. Take care, sweetheart. Bye. | 好吧 保重 甜心 再见 |
[16:02] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[16:10] | Carm’s father, he’s sick. She had to cancel Thanksgiving. | 卡蜜拉的爸爸生病了 她得取消感恩节的约会 |
[16:21] | – It’s 3 a.m. and bam! Come wide awake. – Something specific? | -凌晨3点碰的一声 我整个人都醒了 -发生了什么事? |
[16:27] | It’s a management problem. A situation with an underling. | 那是管理问题 我的手下出状况 |
[16:32] | Now it’s partly my fault. But he never should have done what he did. | 我也有错 但他不该那么做的 |
[16:37] | What was it? Could you tell me that? | 怎么了?能告诉我吗? |
[16:42] | Caused the… | 因为 |
[16:45] | …early retirement… | 有人得 |
[16:48] | …of somebody else. | 提早退休 |
[16:53] | Particulars aren’t important. He fucked up. | 哪个人不重要 他搞砸了 |
[16:58] | Now, ordinarily I would, you know, put him out to pasture. | 一般来说 我会亲自让他见阎王 |
[17:03] | But he’s a very valuable piece of manpower. | 但他是我们 很重要的一分子 |
[17:07] | Is it complicated by a personal relationship? | 加入私人关系 会让情况变复杂吗? |
[17:16] | Been reading that book you told me about. | 我看了你提过的那本书 |
[17:23] | The Art of War by Sun Tzu. | 孙子写的《孙子兵法》 |
[17:27] | Here’s this guy, a Chinese general, wrote this thing 2400 years ago. | 这个中国将军 在2400年前写下这本书 |
[17:33] | And most of it still applies today. | 大部分的内容至今仍然适用 |
[17:36] | Balk the enemy’s power. Force him to reveal himself. | 削弱敌人的力量 逼他现身 |
[17:40] | I have to ask. Are you in any sort of danger? | 我真的很想问 你有危险吗? |
[17:44] | No, no. Can I go on? | 不 我能继续说吗? |
[17:48] | Most of the guys I know read Prince, Machiavelli. | 我大部分认识的人 会看马基维里的《君王论》 |
[17:52] | And I had Carmela go and get the Cliff Notes once. It was okay. | 我曾要卡蜜拉去买 克利夫出版社的版本 它还算可以 |
[17:59] | But this book is much better about strategy. | 但这本书的战术 真的比较棒 |
[18:11] | I wanted to ask you about the girl that was here today. | 我想问你 今天那个女孩的事 |
[18:15] | – The Mercedes saleslady. – I’m sorry about the confusion. | -宝士的女业务员 -弄错预约时间的事我很抱歉 |
[18:19] | – What does she need a shrink for? – I can’t talk about another patient. | -她为什么要看心理医生? -我不能谈论病人的事 |
[18:25] | Just… It makes you wonder, that’s all. | 我只是 我只是很好奇 |
[18:42] | Listen, it’s after-hours. It’s dark. | 听着 这是加班时间 已经很晚了 |
[18:47] | You want me to walk you to your car? | 你要我陪你走到车边吗? |
[18:51] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:53] | I have some work I have to catch up on here. | 我还有工作 得加班把它们做完 |
[19:06] | Anyone for a turtle? | 有人要来点点心吗? |
[19:10] | Aaron. Honey? | 艾朗 甜心? |
[19:13] | What? | 什么? |
[19:16] | – Who’s winning? – Like you know who’s playing. | -谁赢了? -你又不知道哪一队在比赛 |
[19:19] | It so happens I do. Detroit plays every Thanksgiving. | 我刚好知道 底特律队每年感恩节都会比赛 |
[19:23] | What a shame Barry Sanders retired. He’s a real sweetheart. | 真可惜巴利桑德斯退休了 他真的很棒 |
[19:28] | A.J., did you tell them | 安东尼 你有没有告诉他们 |
[19:30] | how I served him at Kenny Rogers? | 我在肯尼罗杰斯的餐厅怎么服务他的? |
[19:32] | – Colonel Sanders. – No. At Kenny Rogers. Barry Sanders. | -桑德斯上校 -不 在肯尼罗杰斯的店 巴利桑德斯 |
[19:37] | Yeah, she served him. | 对 她服务过他 |
[20:13] | You know I love you more than anything in this world, right? | 你知道全世界 我最爱的人就是你 对吧? |
[20:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[20:19] | I know things haven’t been so good with us lately. It’s just… | 我知道 最近我们处得不太好 |
[20:24] | It’s just… | 那只是 |
[20:26] | – lf anything happened to you… – Everybody, come on! Dinner! | -如果你出事 -大家快来吃晚餐 |
[20:31] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[20:39] | This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. | 这是个最好的结果 |
[20:42] | My two boys. | 我的两个心爱男人 |
[20:45] | I was worried about the gravy, but… | 我很担心肉汁 但是 |
[20:50] | You okay? You hardly touched your manicotti. | 你没事吧? 你几乎没碰你的杂烩 |
[20:54] | I’m fine. Christ, how many times? | 我很好 天啊 你问了几次? |
[20:57] | Jackie, you don’t have to stay for dessert if you don’t want to. | 杰奇 如果你不愿意的话 你不必留下来吃甜点 |
[21:02] | – A little manners, huh? – What’d she just say? | -有点礼貌 好吗? -她刚刚说什么? |
[21:05] | It’s okay. Go see if Meadow wants to go to a movie or something. | 没关系的 去问梅朵要不要看电影 |
[21:11] | Sure, Ma. | 好的 妈 |
[21:14] | Good dinner. | 晚餐很好吃 |
[21:20] | I’ll tell you a trick. Break off a piece of a match… | 我教你一招 折断一根火柴 |
[21:24] | …in the screw hole so the threads grab. | 将它塞进针孔里 就能将线拉出来 |
[21:27] | – I used Elmer’s and it still fell out. – Forget about it. | -我会把它黏起来 但它还是会掉 -算了 |
[21:42] | Narcolepsy is an ASDA-certified dyssomnia. It’s no picnic. | 嗜睡症是官方认可的睡眠异常症状 这可不是开玩笑的 |
[21:47] | Almost time for turkey sandwiches! | 吃火鸡肉三明治的时间快到了 |
[21:51] | – I’ll put more coffee on. – Oh, my God, who could that be? | -我再去倒点咖啡 -天啊 那会是谁呢? |
[21:56] | – It’s the Boston Strangler. Jesus, Ma. – I’ll get it. | -是波士顿勾魂手 天啊 妈妈 -我去开门 |
[22:07] | Jackie, hi. | 杰奇 嗨 |
[22:09] | I guess you know everybody here except Aaron, Janice’s friend. | 看来除了艾朗之外 这里的人你都认识 他是珍妮丝的朋友 |
[22:14] | – Hi, Aaron. – Have you heard the good news? | -嗨 艾朗 -你听说好消息了吗? |
[22:19] | – He is risen. – Sit. We’re gonna have sandwiches. | -他升官了 -坐吧 我们要吃三明治了 |
[22:23] | I already ate. I just figured I’d see if Meadow wanted to do something. | 我已经吃过了 我只是来看梅朵想不想出去 |
[22:29] | See a movie, whatever. | 去看看电影 |
[22:33] | Sure. I was gonna go to Hunter’s. You wanna go? | 好吧 我要去杭特家 你要去吗? |
[22:37] | – Whatever. – I’ll be down in a sec. | -随便 -我马上下来 |
[22:41] | A Soprano and an Aprile. | 索波诺家人跟艾皮欧家人 |
[22:46] | So how’s school? Everything good, right? | 学校还好吧?没问题吗? |
[22:50] | Yeah, GPA’s up this quarter. | 对 这学期平均成绩有进步 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you just bag and come to Dov’s? | 你为什么不搬到多夫那里? |
[23:02] | Hunter’s expecting me. | 杭特在等我 |
[23:22] | We can hang out all weekend. We wouldn’t have to do anything. | 我们可以鬼混整个周末 我们什么事都不必做 |
[23:28] | I have to study. Don’t you have midterms too? | 我得念书 你没有期中考吗? |
[23:32] | – I don’t even go anymore. – What? Why? | -我甚至不必再去学校 -什么?为什么? |
[23:37] | Organic chemistry? Nucleotides and shit? | 有机化学? 核酸之类的废话? |
[23:42] | You wanna know what I’m interested in? Men’s fashion. | 你想知道我对什么有兴趣吗? 流行男装 |
[23:46] | Not the faggy part of it, but, like, to be Hugo Boss. | 我指的不是那些垮裤 我喜欢的是雨果伯斯 |
[23:51] | Did you ever think of applying to F.I.T.? | 你想过 要申请纽约时装学院吗? |
[23:55] | Come on, come to Dov’s. I wanna be with you so bad. | 搬过来嘛 我好想跟你在一起 |
[24:03] | I can’t, Jackie. | 我不能 杰奇 |
[24:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:10] | You won’t go with me but you’d go with that black guy? | 你不想跟我在一起 但你想跟那个黑人在一起? |
[24:13] | It’s not that I don’t want to go. | 我不是不想跟你在一起 |
[24:16] | I’ve been hurt. | 我受过伤害 |
[24:19] | Just give me some time, okay? | 给我一些时间 好吗? |
[24:40] | – as street corners are heaps of crumbled wrath and masonry. | 到处都是残垣败壁 |
[24:44] | – Darling Christmas gift… – Three shuttles remain now… | -温馨的耶诞节礼物 -还有三个太空梭 |
[24:50] | It makes me crazy. | 我快被逼疯了 |
[24:52] | Rosalie, all of them, they’re already hiring the caterers. | 罗莎莉 他们已经雇了外烩厨师 |
[24:56] | We married young, but those two, emotionally they are much younger. | 我们很早结婚了 但他们两个在心智上比我们更不成熟 |
[25:02] | Until then, here’s how you’ll get your thrills: | 在那之前 这就是让你兴奋的好方法 |
[25:08] | The Mercedes-Benz coupes and convertibles. | 宝士双门轿车跟敞篷车 |
[25:12] | Earth to Tony. | 地球呼叫东尼 |
[25:15] | Thinking of getting one of those. | 我想买辆那样的车子 |
[25:18] | What, a Mercedes? | 什么?买宝士? |
[25:21] | Go ahead. It’s a cute car. | 好啊 那是辆好车 |
[25:25] | Did you hear? T dis-invited Ralph to Thanksgiving. | 你听说了吗? 东尼不邀瑞夫一起过感恩节 |
[25:29] | – No shit. – Madonna. | -不会吧 -我的老天爷 |
[25:32] | Tony sees the big picture. | 东尼很有远见 |
[25:35] | Oh, little Paulie. | 小保利 |
[25:37] | – This prick treating you okay? – No complaints. | -这个混蛋有好好对待你吗? -好的很 |
[25:42] | Little Paulie, everybody, I’m gonna buy you an egg cream. | 小保利 大伙们 我请你们喝蛋蜜汁 |
[25:58] | So how are things going over there, you know, with our friend? | 我们的朋友还好吧? |
[26:03] | – They’re the same. – What’s he saying about me? | -他们还是老样子 -他是怎么说我的? |
[26:07] | To me? Nothing. He knows better. | 跟我吗?他没说 他很上道 |
[26:09] | He’s still breaking my balls though about taking orders from me. | 但他还是不喜欢 听命于我 |
[26:15] | It’s your job to make my job easier. | 你的工作是让我能够轻松工作 |
[26:17] | I’m not complaining. You asked me. He’s a frustrating guy. | 我不是在抱怨 是你问我的 他是个讨人厌的家伙 |
[26:25] | I don’t know how things are gonna go. | 听着 我不知道结果会怎么样 |
[26:28] | He might not go away. | 或许他不会离开 |
[26:30] | It’s not just him. This Freon deal. We’re renovating at the house. | 不只是他 法瑞安的生意 我们重新装修过房子 |
[26:35] | I got two kids going to college. | 我还得供两个孩子念大学 |
[26:39] | Hey, hang in there. You’re doing a good job. | 嘿 等一下 你做得很好 |
[26:59] | Did you see those bags? Fucking stress is killing him. | 你看到那些袋子了吗? 压力快逼死他了 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:06] | Maybe he wants my fucking job. | 或许他要我的工作 |
[27:09] | – third-year Randy Moss. It’s a matter of honor, because everyone in Texas… | 兰迪摩斯的第3年 这事关荣誉 因为在德州每个人 |
[27:15] | – Sure you don’t want to eat? – No, thank you. | -你真的不想吃? -对 谢谢 |
[27:19] | Johnny, please, don’t get up. | 强尼 拜托 别起来 |
[27:22] | I’m off to physical therapy, hon. | 我要去做物理治疗 甜心 |
[27:25] | Used to be some hoofer, poor thing. Takes a terrible toll on the joints. | 她以前是个好舞者 可怜的小东西 结果关节受了重伤 |
[27:35] | – Heard what he did with Thanksgiving? – It’s not good, Ralph. | -你听说他在感恩节做了什么吗? -那不是件好事 瑞夫 |
[27:39] | Tell me what I did to this guy. Turned down a drink? I wasn’t thirsty! | 告诉我我对这家伙做了什么? 我拒绝跟他喝一杯?我又不渴 |
[27:45] | Ever since I’m back from Miami, he’s up my ass. | 我从迈阿密回来后 他就跟我过不去 |
[27:49] | I’m earning with three hands here and he’s still not satisfied. | 我鞠躬尽瘁 他还是不满意 |
[27:54] | And then he fucking hits me? | 然后他还打我? |
[27:58] | – He’s not leaving me a lot of options. – Don’t talk crazy. | -他没给我太多的选择 -别说疯话 |
[28:02] | You wanna commit suicide, pills are a lot easier. | 你想自杀的话 吞安眠药还比较容易 |
[28:12] | What would Carmine say if I wanted to switch families, come with you guys? | 如果我说我要换家族 跟你们一起做事 卡明会怎么说? |
[28:17] | – Carmine doesn’t know who you are. – You could tell him. | -卡明不知道你是谁 -你可以告诉他 |
[28:22] | Ralph, listen to me. As a friend, I know Tony can be difficult. | 瑞夫 听我说 身为朋友 我知道东尼很难相处 |
[28:28] | His father was the same. They need someone to demonize. | 他老爸也一样 他们得丑化某个人 |
[28:32] | New York and Sopranos have long-standing ties. That won’t change. | 索波诺家族在纽约立足已久 那一点是不会改变的 |
[28:36] | Not for you or anybody else. | 你跟任何人都办不到 |
[28:41] | You want me to be frank? | 你要我说实话吗? |
[28:42] | – You brought it on you with that girl. – A: She was a whore. | -这是你那样对那个女孩的报应 -一 她是个妓女 |
[28:47] | B: She hit me. | 二 她打我 |
[28:51] | And that wasn’t my kid she was carrying. | 她怀的不是我的孩子 |
[28:59] | It was the fucking coke. | 都是古柯碱害的 |
[29:01] | I should have never started with that shit. | 我不该染上那个玩意 |
[29:05] | Fucking Miami, it’s all over the place. | 该死的迈阿密 那里到处是古柯碱 |
[29:08] | – Tell Anthony you’re sorry. – I was high, I admit it. | -跟安东尼说你很抱歉 -我承认我是嗑药嗑昏头了 |
[29:12] | And I’m not doing it anymore. | 我不会再犯 |
[29:15] | – “Tony, I’m sorry…” – What good would it do? | -“东尼 我很抱歉” -那么做有什么好处? |
[29:18] | – It might save your life! – He hit me. | -或许那能救你一命 -他打了我 |
[29:23] | He was wrong. Believe me, he knows. | 他错了 相信我 他知道 |
[29:29] | – People are laughing behind my back. – Talk to Tony. He’ll make it right. | -大家都在背后嘲笑我 -跟东尼谈一谈 他会解决的 |
[29:34] | At this point, how? | 在这个时候?怎么做? |
[29:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:42] | Would you take capo of your crew? | 你会接纳角头吗? |
[29:46] | No. No, I wouldn’t. No fucking way. | 不 绝对不行 |
[29:49] | Ralph Cifaretto came by. | 瑞夫西法多来过 |
[29:52] | What’d he want? | 他有什么事? |
[29:53] | A fully fueled jet and a safe trip to the pope? | 一架加满油的喷射机 以及安全保护他回到教宗身边? |
[29:56] | He’s scared since you canceled dinner. | 你取消晚餐约会后他觉得很害怕 |
[29:59] | If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him. | 如果你的对手脾气暴躁 就要激怒他 |
[30:03] | – Yeah, well, he wants to apologize. – Oh, really? | -对 他想要道歉 -真的吗? |
[30:09] | Would that put this to rest? | 那能平息这件事吗? |
[30:13] | If it’s sincere, it might relieve me of an unpleasant decision. | 如果他是真心的 这或许会让我陷入两难 |
[30:19] | They’re about to break ground on the Esplanade. | 滨海购物中心 就要破土了 |
[30:22] | We’re talking about millions. | 这笔生意价值数百万 |
[30:24] | Be nice to have a man in there who feels appreciated. | 如果那边有人感激你 这可是件好事 |
[30:30] | It wouldn’t hurt to throw him a bone. | 给他一点好处没什么大不了的 |
[30:34] | Like what? | 譬如说呢? |
[30:37] | – Capo. – No fucking way. Never. | -角头 -绝对不行 |
[30:43] | You heard what he did. That poor girl just turned 20. | 你听说他干了什么好事 那可怜的女孩刚满20岁 |
[30:47] | Capo’s what he mentioned. I threw cold water on it right away. | 那只是他的提议 我马上回绝了 |
[30:53] | But she was a whore, Tony. | 但她是个妓女 东尼 |
[30:56] | I don’t want to talk about that ever again. You understand me? | 我不想再谈那件事了 你了解了吗? |
[31:02] | It was just a suggestion. Keep a happy shop. | 我只是给个建议 希望大家合作愉快 |
[31:06] | – You weren’t gonna stick your beak in. – Can’t two friends talk? | -你没办法闭上嘴巴 -朋友不能谈谈吗? |
[31:10] | I talked to him. He’s delighted you wanna see him. | 我跟他谈过了 他很高兴你要见他 |
[31:14] | Great. He said that? That’s great. That’s fucking great news. | 太棒了 他是那么说的吗?帅啊 |
[31:19] | What’d I tell you? | -那是个天大的好消息 -我是怎么说的? |
[31:21] | The other thing, what’s he gonna do to make that right? | 还有一件事 他打算怎么解决问题? |
[31:25] | He indicated he’s open to working something out. | 他说他会广纳建议 |
[31:29] | Thank you. Thank you. Anything. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[31:33] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Oh, Fabian. Fuck you doing up before noon? | 花花公子 你在中午前起床做什么? |
[31:43] | – I’m moving out. Over to Dov’s. – Beanie boy? | 我要搬到多夫那里 |
[31:48] | – Beanie boy? | 那个小鬼? |
[31:49] | His reserve unit in Israel got called up. | 以色列召他回去做后备军人 |
[31:52] | God bless America, huh? | 天佑美国 |
[31:56] | Listen, you find yourself short on X, | 听着 如果你没药了 |
[32:01] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个家伙 |
[32:02] | – X? – What? | -药? -什么? |
[32:05] | I’m trying to do you a favor. | 我想帮你忙 |
[32:09] | And that bullshit your future father-in-law pulled on Thanksgiving? | 你知道在感恩节时 你未来的丈人干的好事吗? |
[32:14] | He knew I had no intention of going. He’s trying to save face. | 他知道我无意过去 他只是想帮自己保住一点面子 |
[32:19] | He stooped so low, he had his wife lie to your mother. | 他太低级了 他要他太太骗你妈 |
[32:24] | Whatever you need, give me a call. Be good. | 不论你需要什么 打电话给我 乖一点 |
[32:32] | The woman is 50 years old. Sometimes I just wanna scream in her face: | 那女人50岁了 |
[32:36] | Sometimes I just wanna scream in her face: | 有时候 我想当着她的面大叫 |
[32:40] | “Quit whining! No wonder he left you!” | “别抱怨了 难怪他会离开你” |
[32:43] | Her supervisor looks at her cross-eyed and I get a call at 3 a.m. | 她的督导斜眼看她 我在凌晨3点接到电话 |
[32:49] | She wants to talk about how her father used to laugh at her when she was 7. | 她想谈她7岁的时候 她爸爸常嘲笑她 |
[32:56] | – Did she call your emergency number? – That’s not the point, Elliot! | -她打你的紧急电话? -那不是重点 艾略特 |
[33:01] | Oh, these fucking interruptions. | 我讨厌被打扰 |
[33:06] | – I was raped. – You have feelings, and who listens? | -我被强暴 -你有感觉 谁会听你说话呢? |
[33:10] | That’s right, damn it. | 没错 该死 |
[33:13] | I have to sit there and take care of these people hour after hour. | 我得坐在那里 日复一日照顾这些人 |
[33:19] | With all their problems. And some of them are very real. | 倾听他们的问题 有些问题非常真实 |
[33:25] | And very serious. And I’m sorry. I care, | 也非常严肃 我为他们感到抱歉 |
[33:28] | I really do. | 我真的在乎 |
[33:32] | But it’s hard sometimes. I just wanna say, “I hurt.” | 但有时候这真的很难 我只是想说”我的心好痛” |
[33:38] | Good. Sure. That’s why you’re here. | 很好 那当然 所以你才会到这里来 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry, Elliot. | 对不起 艾略特 |
[33:45] | No need to be sorry. | 你不需要说抱歉 |
[33:49] | You’ve been through such trauma. | 你吃了很多苦 |
[33:52] | It takes tremendous strength of will and inner resource… | 要像你这样 坚持在工作岗位上 |
[33:56] | …to soldier on as you do at work. | 需要很大的决心跟毅力 |
[33:59] | Thank you, Elliot. | 谢谢你 艾略特 |
[34:03] | I try. I really do. | 我真的试过 |
[34:06] | It’s just hard sometimes | 只不过有时候很难 |
[34:13] | And Patient Soprano? How’s all that? | 你的病人索波诺呢? 他还好吧? |
[34:18] | He offered to escort me to my car. | 他说要陪我走到车边 |
[34:22] | I almost fell in his arms crying. | 我差点投入他的怀中哭泣 |
[34:27] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[34:37] | – Paulie. – Ralphie. | -保利 -瑞夫 |
[35:15] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[35:18] | – Yeah, Tony. – About what? | -对 东尼 -什么事? |
[35:22] | About what? You know… | 什么事?你知道的 |
[35:26] | …to apologize. | 道歉 |
[35:34] | Sit down? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[35:45] | I was doing a lot of coke. | 那时我嗑了药 |
[35:48] | I said some things and I did some things… | 我说了一些话 做了一些事 |
[35:53] | …that I’m sorry for. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:56] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 我下次不敢了 |
[36:01] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[36:06] | I was rude… | 我很没礼貌 |
[36:09] | …when you offered me the drink. | 你说你要请我喝一杯 |
[36:14] | And I disrespected the Bing. | 我不尊重巴达酒吧 |
[36:21] | And the girl. | 还有那女孩 |
[36:27] | That shouldn’t have happened. Like I said, I was doing a lot of coke. | 不该发生那种事 我说过我嗑了药 |
[36:35] | I gave that up. | 我已经戒了 |
[36:39] | And end of story. | 就那样 |
[36:45] | And I’m sorry, Tony. Okay? | 对不起 东尼 好吗? |
[37:04] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[37:23] | – Hey. – How’s it going, Geeg? | -嘿 -怎么样?吉格 |
[37:26] | – Hey, Geeg. – My wife made some turkey sandwiches. | -嘿 吉格 -我太太做了火鸡肉三明治 |
[37:31] | – I’m bloated from Thanksgiving. – Thanksgiving, 1982. | -我从感恩节就开始胀气 -1982年的感恩节 |
[37:35] | Fucking turkey. It’s like Spackle in my bowels. Nothing moves. | 该死的火鸡 我的肠子 跟塞住了一样 动都不动一下 |
[37:39] | – You want some Metamucil? – No, I hate that shit. | -你要吃点软便剂吗? -不 我讨厌那玩意 |
[37:43] | Think I’ll try one with lettuce and cranberry. | 我要试试 生菜跟蔓越莓 |
[37:48] | – Ralph around? – No. Want me to call him? | -瑞夫在吗? -不 要我打电话给他吗? |
[37:51] | Please. Let’s just enjoy the quiet, huh? | 拜托 让我们享受一下片刻宁静吧 |
[37:55] | After decades of planning, ground was broken… | 经过数十年的规划 纽瓦克的科学博物馆 |
[37:58] | …on Newark’s Museum of Science and Trucking and Riverfront Esplanade. | 跟卡车中心 及滨海购物中心终于破土动工 |
[38:03] | Oh, hi, Ralphie. Come on in. He’s watching TV. | 嗨 瑞夫 快进来 他在看电视 |
[38:07] | The project was held up by political infighting. | 该计划因为 政治内斗一直遭到搁置 |
[38:11] | Nothing. He gave me nothing. | 他什么都没说 |
[38:14] | Look, the fucking Esplanade. We’ll need bulldozers for the money. | 快看 该死的滨海购物中心 我们得用推土车来装钱 |
[38:20] | Not a thank you, not an apology. Nothing! | 没有说谢谢或对不起 什么都没说 |
[38:24] | – Calm down, take it easy. – He let me stand there like… | -冷静点 放轻松 -他让我站在那里 就像 |
[38:29] | …a servant. Scraping. Bowing. | 仆人一样 我得曲躬卑膝的 |
[38:34] | Didn’t even ask me to sit down. | 他甚至没要我坐下 |
[38:36] | – It’s part of the game. – He’s going down. | -那是游戏的一部分 -我非拉下他不可 |
[38:39] | – Are you fucking stupid? – I don’t give a fuck any more. | -你是笨蛋吗? -我不在乎 |
[38:44] | I’ve given my life to this thing. And this is the thanks I get? | 我一辈子都在干这一行 这就是我得到的感激? |
[39:06] | – It’s Silvio Dante on the phone. – Tell him I’ll call him back. | -席尔维欧丹提打电话来 -告诉他我会回电 |
[39:11] | – They’re my children, Thorne. – You seriously cannot be… | -他们是我的孩子 索恩 -你真的不能 |
[39:20] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[39:23] | You shut the door? | 门关了吗? |
[39:27] | Jesus, you’re worse than Bobby. | 天啊 你比巴比还差劲 |
[39:31] | – Anybody see you come in? – Yeah. | -有人看到你进来吗? -有 |
[39:35] | Fuck them. I don’t care anymore. | 去他们的 我不在乎了 |
[39:38] | I brought some leftover turkey and stuffing. | 我带了一些吃剩的火鸡 跟馅料来 |
[39:43] | Keep it. Everything goes through me. | 留着吧 我吃什么就拉什么 |
[39:47] | And these drafts. I should be down in Boca. | 这里风这么大 我该到波卡去的 |
[39:51] | Drafts? It’s like the fucking Amazon jungle in here. | 风大?这里跟亚马逊丛林差不多 |
[39:55] | – What’s the thermostat say? – Don’t touch it! | -温度计是几度? -别碰它 |
[40:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[40:14] | Grandpa. Did he ever work for somebody named Trillo? | 爷爷 他为崔家工作过吗? |
[40:20] | – He owned a lumberyard? – Dad was a mason. He didn’t cut wood. | -他开了木材工厂吗? -爸是泥水匠 他没做过木材业 |
[40:26] | A contractor, then. Built garden apartments? | 那么他是个包商 他盖过花园公寓吗? |
[40:30] | There was a guy named Trillo. He had seven daughters. I can’t remember. | 有个家伙姓崔得 他有7个女儿 我不记得了 |
[40:39] | I thought you were gonna ask my advice about Ralph Cifaretto. | 我以为你要问我 我对瑞夫西法多的建议 |
[40:48] | – Got any thoughts? – What else do I have left? | -你有什么看法? -我还剩下什么? |
[40:53] | Real contretemps you have on your hands here. | 这真是困窘 |
[40:58] | – You shouldn’t have put Gigi in there. | 你不该派吉吉到那里去 |
[41:01] | – Strong, good earner, well-respected. | 他很强悍 会赚钱 大家都尊重他 |
[41:04] | Not by that crew. To them he’s a Ghibelline coming over to butt in. | 那堆人不尊重他 对他们来说 他是个空降部队 |
[41:09] | They don’t trust him. | 他们不相信他 |
[41:11] | Plus, you got Ralph now pissing in their ears. | 还有你让瑞夫 在他们耳朵边说坏话 |
[41:15] | Any day, you’ll have a mutiny on your hands. | 哪天你得处理叛变问题 |
[41:19] | So I take Gigi out. What kind of message is that? | 所以我弄走了吉吉 那是什么意思? |
[41:23] | – That you’re unsure of yourself. – Exactly. | -你对自己感到不确定 -没错 |
[41:28] | – Who do I replace him with? – Good question. | -我该拿谁来取代他? -好问题 |
[41:32] | – Great. What’s the fucking answer? – Who says there is one? | -太棒了 答案是什么? -谁说有答案来着? |
[41:36] | That’s what being a boss is. Steer the ship the best you can. | 那就是当老大的工作 你得尽力带领大家 |
[41:40] | Sometimes it’s smooth, sometimes rocky. In the meantime… | 有时候风平浪静 有时候困难重重 同时 |
[41:44] | …you find your pleasures where you can. | 你得尽量及时行乐 |
[41:52] | How much longer, Skip? I gotta take a leak. | 你还要多久?史基比 我得上厕所 |
[42:12] | Holy Jesus! | 天啊 |
[42:25] | What the fuck you looking at? Call 9-1-1. | 你在看什么? 快打电话报警 |
[42:31] | I don’t feel a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[42:41] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you, Tony. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢你 东尼 |
[42:45] | He was a good man. Never said a bad word about anybody. | 他是个好人 从来不说别人坏话 |
[42:52] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 东尼 |
[43:13] | It’s fucking awful. He was a young man. | 太可怕了 他是个年轻人 |
[43:18] | Heart disease. | 心脏病 |
[43:21] | The silent killer. | 沉默杀手 |
[43:24] | Hey, there are worse ways to go. | 还有更可怕的死法 |
[43:28] | Even still, on the pisciatoio? Pretty fucking humiliating. | 即使是死在厕所里? 那真的很丢脸 |
[43:34] | It’s how Elvis died. | 猫王就是那么死的 |
[43:36] | That guy in Hollywood too. | 好莱坞那家伙也是 |
[43:39] | Don something. Producer of The Simpsons. | 他叫唐什么来着 是《辛普森家族》的制片 |
[43:47] | So there’s a vacancy. There’s a lot of business to do. | 现在有个空位 我们有很多生意要做 |
[43:53] | You thought about who it’s gonna be? | 你想要用谁呢? |
[44:30] | Terrible. It’s a terrible thing. Guy was in here twice a week. | 那真的太可怕了 那家伙一星期来这里两次 |
[44:36] | Brought the kids and everything on Sundays. | 星期天 还会带孩子一起来 |
[44:47] | Artie. Hey, Ton. | 亚瑟 嘿 东尼 |
[44:52] | I gotta go rotate my pork shoulder. | 我得去翻一下猪肩胛肉 |
[44:59] | – You wanted to see me? – Sit down. | -你找我? -坐下 |
[45:13] | I’m making you captain. | 我要升你当堂主 |
[45:18] | You are? That’s great. That’s fucking great. | 是吗?太棒了 那真的是太棒了 |
[45:23] | Anthony, you’re not gonna be sorry. Thank you. | 安东尼 你不会后悔的 谢谢你 |
[45:38] | What? | 什么? |
[45:44] | I need to hear it was merit. | 我得知道这是应该的 |
[45:49] | And not just because somebody was constipated and blew a gasket. | 而不是因为有人便秘 把屁股撑破了 |
[46:00] | You’re gonna be making a lot more money. So don’t question. | 你会赚更多的钱 别问了 |
[46:05] | You wanted captain, you’re captain. | 你想当堂主 现在你是堂主了 |
[46:08] | Thank you, Tony. You’re right. | 谢谢你 东尼 你是对的 |
[46:12] | I have wanted this so fucking long. | 我一直都希望能这么做 |
[46:20] | Well, you know what they say? | 你知道大家都是怎么说的吗? |
[46:22] | Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. | 许愿时小心一点 或许愿望真的能成真 |
[46:33] | So we gonna have a drink together or what? | 我们要不要一起喝一杯? |
[47:07] | So, what’s this shit I hear about Tony having a fight with Ralph Cifaretto? | 我听说东尼跟瑞夫西法多吵架 是怎么一回事? |
[47:13] | On Thanksgiving? | 感恩节的那件事吗? |
[47:14] | – I was there. – At Tony’s? Wow! On Thanksgiving? | -我也在场 -在东尼家?感恩节吗? |
[47:20] | After dinner. To take Meadow out. | 吃完晚餐后我约梅朵出去 |
[47:28] | – Did you fuck her yet? – Her body is mad ripe. | -你上了她吗? -她的身材很好 |
[47:32] | – Yeah, but did you fuck her yet? – She’s creaming for me, man. | -对 但你上了她吗? -她渴望着我 朋友 |
[47:39] | You didn’t fuck her yet. | 你还没有上过她 |
[47:41] | I don’t know if it’s smart. She’s Tony Soprano’s daughter. | 我不知道这么做好不好 她是东尼索波诺的女儿 |
[47:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[47:49] | See you. | 再见 |
[47:50] | Jackie, come on, Vassar. That band. | 杰克 来吧 那是瓦沙尔乐团 |
[47:54] | – Come on, double or nothing. – Yeah, rack them. | -来赌一局吧 -好啊 |
[47:58] | – You said you were gonna take me. – Go sit down. | -你说你要带我去玩 -快坐下 |
[48:05] | Fucking brat. Meadow! Goddamn it! | 该死的小鬼 梅朵 该死 |
[48:25] | Hey, no! | 不 |
[48:36] | Oh, my God. Fuck. Meadow! | 天啊 该死 梅朵 |
[48:39] | – You all right? – I think so. | -你没事吧? -应该没事 |
[48:42] | – Easy. What’s the matter? – My purse is stuck. | -别激动 怎么了? -我的皮包卡住了 |
[48:50] | – You guys all right? – We’re fine. | -你们没事吧? -我们没事 |
[48:52] | We’re fine. Nobody got hurt. Blew a tire. | 我们没事 没有人受伤 只是爆胎而已 |
[48:55] | – But your car. – I’ll call it in stolen. | -但是你的车 -我会报警说它被偷了 |
[48:59] | Oh, my God. Jackie, I am so sorry. | 天啊 杰奇 真的很对不起 |
[49:02] | As long as you’re okay. I don’t know what I’d do if you got hurt. | 只要你没事就好 我不知道如果你受伤了我该怎么办 |
[49:06] | – You almost died. – I’m so sorry. | -你差点死掉 -真的很抱歉 |
[49:10] | – I should have taken you to Vassar. – You loved that car. | -我该带你去看凡沙尔的表演 -你爱死那辆车了 |
[49:14] | It’s all right. Come on, let’s get you home. | 没关系的 来吧 我们送你回家 |
[49:19] | No. I wanna go with you. | 不 我要跟你一起去 |
[49:23] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[50:03] | Here’s my card. I’ll be here at 10:00. | 这是我的名片 我10点就会上班 |
[50:06] | – Great. – Nice to meet you. | -太棒了 -很高兴能认识你 |
[50:08] | Great. Nice meeting you. | 太棒了 很高兴能认识你 |
[50:14] | – It’s you. – I had my eye on one of these. | -是你 -我看中些车了 |
[50:20] | You have good taste. | 你的品味不错 |
[50:24] | Can I go for a test drive? | 我能试乘一下吗? |
[50:26] | – You have to go with a sales rep. – Anybody available? | -你得请业务代表陪你 -有人有空吗? |
[50:32] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[50:33] | I’m going out. 600. | 我要出去 600 |
[50:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:23] | Jennifer, it’s Gloria Trillo. I’m sorry, but I can ‘t make it today. | 珍妮佛 我是葛萝利雅崔 抱歉 今天我没办法赶过去 |
[51:28] | Everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[51:30] | – Yeah. Yeah, fine. – All they had was wine coolers. | -我没事 -它们只有淡酒 |
[51:38] | Well, I’m glad you called. Do you want to reschedule? | 很高兴你打电话来 你要重新安排时间吗? |
[51:44] | No. I’ll just see you next week at the regular time. | 不 下星期 同样的时间见 |
[51:49] | Okay, I’ll see you next week. | 好吧 下星期见 |