时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | “Ltaly was relieved today upon learning… | “义大利政府松了一口气 因为最高法院 |
[01:45] | “that the country’s high court had ruled that influence peddling is not a crime. | 今日裁定 以影响力图利不构成犯罪 |
[01:50] | “Said Franco Ferrarotti, an Italian sociologist: | 义大利社会学家 法兰科·费拉罗提表示 |
[01:54] | “‘Essentially, the judges are saying what everybody believes.’ | 法官的裁定结果 其实就是人民的认知 |
[01:57] | “He was referring to raccomendazione… | 他谈到义大利的一种惯例 |
[02:01] | “the Italian custom of seeking special treatment from people in power. | 就是向有权力的人寻求特殊待遇 |
[02:06] | “‘This is our version of the Protestant ethic,’ Mr. Ferrarotti said. | 费拉罗提先生说 这就是义大利的新教伦理 |
[02:11] | “The case concerned a clerk of a civil court in Potenza… | 本案关系人是一位 波坦察民事法庭的书记 |
[02:14] | “who was jailed for promising to speed up someone’s trial. | 他因答应加速某人的审判而入狱 |
[02:17] | “Evidence showed that he received 88 pounds of fish… | 证据显示他收到88磅的鱼肉 |
[02:21] | “in return for his assistance.” | 当作援助的回报” |
[03:32] | Hello. Yeah, she’s here. | 哪位?她在 |
[03:36] | She’s on duty today. | 她今天要值勤 |
[03:39] | The same, undercover. | 一样 当卧底 |
[03:42] | Yeah, let me have her call you back. | 我会请她回电给你 |
[03:44] | Deb, it was your mom. | 黛比 你妈来电 |
[04:06] | You’re complaining about your paper on ethnicity. | 你说不知道该怎么写 种族特性的报告 |
[04:08] | Here’s some interesting stuff from your own background. | 这里就有一篇有趣的文章 而且还是你的出身背景 |
[04:10] | We’re from Potenza? I thought we were Napoli-Daboli or whatever. | 我们是从波坦察来的? 我还以为是”拿玻璃弹玻璃” |
[04:15] | Neapolitan. But this is about Italy as a whole. | 是”拿坡里坦尼” 这篇文章是关于整个义大利 |
[04:19] | Did the squirrels eat the bread | 我放在地上喂鸭的面包 |
[04:21] | I put out for the ducks, or somebody sweep it up? | 是被松鼠吃掉 还是有人扫掉? |
[04:23] | I do know that Meadow stepped in some soggy bread with her bare feet. | 我只知道梅朵赤脚 踩到一坨湿答答的面包 |
[04:26] | You should’ve heard it. | 你该听听她踩到 那面包时的声音 |
[04:29] | What’s that? | 你在看什么? |
[04:31] | This is the New York Times that your friend here has delivered to him at school | 为了小安东尼的社会学报告 |
[04:34] | for his Social Studies requirement, | 你朋友每天专程送去学校 给小安东尼的《纽约时报》 |
[04:37] | then he doesn’t read them. I find them piled in his room. | 结果他根本不看 全部堆在房间 |
[04:39] | Make a go of it at that new school. | 在新学校要加把劲 |
[04:41] | You got no idea what we did to get you in there. | 我们可是费了一番功夫 才把你送进去 |
[04:44] | There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to pass Social Studies. | 你社会研究要是不及格 就太说不过去了 |
[04:46] | You passing Social Studies? | 你社会研究到底会不会及格? |
[04:49] | You just revealed your own ignorance. | 你实在有够无知 |
[04:51] | It’s only been five days. We didn’t get grades yet. | 我才修了五天 根本还没有成绩 |
[04:54] | I what? I revealed my own what? | 我怎样?有够什么? |
[05:07] | Look at that. | 你看这个 |
[05:13] | Now, he’s reading. | 他终于肯读报纸了 |
[05:22] | -Hey, everybody. -Where’s Furio? | -大家好 -浮利欧怎么没来? |
[05:29] | How you doing, Ton’? | 东尼 早安 |
[05:30] | A.J., finish getting dressed. | 小安东尼 快去穿衣服 |
[05:32] | -You want some coffee? -No. | -要喝咖啡吗? -不了 |
[05:35] | -Has Furio got that bug again? -Tony likes to mix it up, you know. | -浮利欧的车子又坏了吗? -东尼喜欢换司机 |
[05:38] | Different cars. | 换不一样的车 |
[05:44] | -What, the Caprice? -No, he’s turning off. | -有人跟踪吗? -不是 他开走了 |
[05:48] | Take me to my uncle’s doctor. | 带我到我伯伯的医生那里 |
[05:51] | Furio called me. He’s going to the fucking track today. | 浮利欧打电话给我 他今天又要去跑步吗? |
[05:56] | So what about it? | 怎么样? |
[05:58] | I don’t know. I’m driving again, all of a sudden. | 我不知道 我突然又变成司机 |
[06:00] | So what? I gotta explain why I want you with me this week? | 我得解释我这礼拜 为什么需要你陪我吗? |
[06:03] | -God forbid you’d explain. -That’s right. | -上帝不许你解释 -没错 |
[06:05] | Now you’re gonna get fresh about it? | 所以你不要不耐烦 |
[06:07] | I’m just saying, I mean, I’m glad to do it. | 我的意思是我很乐意 |
[06:10] | I’m glad you’re glad. | 我很高兴你很乐意 |
[06:20] | You know, your father was like a mentor to me. | 你父亲是我的良师 |
[06:22] | -Right. -A standup. | -对 -值得尊敬的一个人 |
[06:24] | You ask anybody. Your old man was a legend. | 随便问个人 他们都会说你老爸是传奇人物 |
[06:27] | He single-handedly hunted down that New England crew. | 他独力追捕新英格兰帮 |
[06:31] | Brought the war home to them up there. | 在他们的家乡和他们斗 |
[06:36] | Another Chevy. | 又一架雪佛兰在后面 |
[06:42] | Nuns. | 是修女 |
[06:44] | Might be undercover Feds, but I doubt it. | 可能是卧底联邦探员 不过应该不是 |
[06:59] | He must be colicky. | 他一定是肚子痛 |
[07:05] | I think he likes your hair better that way. | 他比较喜欢你这个发型 |
[07:15] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[07:17] | -There she is. -You be good now, don’t start. | -美女来了 -你规矩一点 不要开始捣蛋 |
[07:20] | You get sued for talk like that nowadays. | 你该看看我怎样完事 |
[07:24] | Then cancel my appointment. | 这年头说这种话是会被告的 |
[07:26] | Let me die now. If a man can’t voice to a beautiful woman… | 我不看医生了 不能对美女诉说心里的情意 |
[07:29] | the zephyrs that are blowing through his mind… | 不如死掉算了 |
[07:32] | God, listen to him today. | 你听到吗?他今天满口胡言乱语 |
[07:34] | Go in there now, and strip down to your shorts. | 进去里面把裤子脱了 |
[07:38] | You see now? I’m not gonna touch that line. | 你知道吗? 我不会说那笑话 |
[07:40] | Too much class. But as for that lovely laugh line… | 太污辱人了 但是看在这美丽的笑纹份上 |
[07:44] | Come on, handsome, we’re busy. | 帅哥 别这样 我们很忙 |
[07:46] | Give me that cheek, right here. | 亲一下脸颊 |
[07:49] | -I surrender, do with me what you will. -Okay. | -我投降了 随便你怎么处置我 -好 |
[07:53] | The doctor will be with you both. | 医生同时帮你们看诊 |
[08:05] | So, what’d you wanna see me about? | 你找我有什么事? |
[08:07] | -My trial starts a week from Tuesday. -You’ll beat it. | -我的案子快要开始审理了 -你一定会赢的 |
[08:10] | -Melvoin’s good. -We have to change our arrangement. | -梅文很厉害 -我们必须改变分配方式 |
[08:20] | Which arrangement is that? | 你说的是什么分配方式? |
[08:21] | These fucking lawyers are taking my internal organs. | 这些律师简直就是吸血鬼 |
[08:23] | $1 million for this trial, Melvoin and Hirshorn are charging. | 梅文和贺秀跟我索价一百万 打这场官司 |
[08:27] | And that was bad enough. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[08:29] | Now they put this Harvard kid on, this lackey. | 他们还拉了一个哈佛的小伙子进来 |
[08:32] | I don’t know what the fuck he does. | 我根本不知道他要做什么 |
[08:33] | And then they just decided we needed audibility experts to testify… | 他们还说我们需要找辨音专家 来证明 |
[08:38] | you can’t definitively state what people are saying on the government tapes. | 没人可以正确分辨 政府录音带的内容 |
[08:42] | I could fucking tell them that. | 我来说就可以了 |
[08:43] | Those guys, they got sound graphs and shit. | 那些专家 有分析声音图表之类的东西 |
[08:46] | $50,000, the cocksuckers are charging. | 那些混蛋开价五万块 |
[08:49] | Plus the minimization expert, plus the fucking monthly expenses. | 加上专家费 还有该死的每月费用 |
[08:53] | Fucking lexis fees, the Xeroxing. | 车子费用、影印费用 |
[08:55] | An entire Northwest forest must’ve given its life in Xerox paper… | 光是影印就要用掉一整个森林了 |
[08:58] | for this one fucking trial. | 就为了这一场该死的官司 |
[09:00] | I said to Mel, “Can’t we just at one fucking meeting… | 我问梅文 “大家不能共看一份文件吗? |
[09:05] | “all read from the same sheet of paper, | 不可以传阅吗?” |
[09:06] | pass it around?” -Our split stays the same. | 我们的分配不能变动 |
[09:10] | You kept me in place as boss to take the heat off you. | 你让我继续做老大 只是为了让他们不会追查你 |
[09:14] | My legal problems have let you go around | 我这场官司 |
[09:16] | like a gabavreche… two fucking years now. | 让你这两年来趾高气扬 |
[09:18] | -There you go. -Ten points. | -你终于说了 -百分之十 |
[09:21] | I got medical bills, too, Anthony. | 东尼 我还要付医药费 |
[09:23] | I got cash flow problems of my own. | 我自己也有资金问题 |
[09:25] | A one-time hit, $50,000, $75,000 to cover the audibility expert. | 那一次就好 让我多拿五、七万支付专家费用 |
[09:29] | -I got two kids in private schools. -Goddamn it! | -我两个小孩都念私立学校 -该死! |
[09:32] | Get your shy running right. That’s what you should be focused on. | 你现在应该做的 是整顿一塌糊涂的财务运转 |
[09:50] | Would you like to try some kielbasa? Kentshire farms. | 要不要试试蒜味熏肠? 是肯特郡农场制造的 |
[09:52] | -Nitrate-free. | -好 -里面不含硝酸秆 |
[10:00] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. I like Versace’s dinnerware… | 不要误会 我很喜欢凡赛斯的餐具 |
[10:03] | but stamping your face on every plate… The ego! | 但是把自己的脸贴在每一个盘子上 实在太自大了 |
[10:09] | Look who’s here. | 看是谁来了 |
[10:11] | My God, what are you doing home? | 你现在回家做什么? |
[10:16] | -I got to get this out to my car. -Is that for us? | -我得把这些东西搬下车 -是给我们的吗? |
[10:21] | You’re in a good mood. | 看来有人心情不好 |
[10:24] | Want me to fix you a plate? | 要不要给你一些东西吃? |
[10:26] | Will you shut that pocket rat up? | 能不能让那只狗不要再叫了? |
[10:29] | -You wanna say hello to Danielle? -Not really. | -你要跟丹妮儿打招呼吗? -我没空 |
[10:32] | I should go, anyhow. | 反正我得走了 |
[10:33] | Enjoy your wine. Don’t listen to his bullshit. | 好好享受这杯酒 不要听他胡言乱语 |
[10:36] | I got to get up early tomorrow. | 我明天早上得早起 |
[10:38] | -No matter how much the john offers you? -Pig. | -不管给你多少钱? -贱嘴 |
[10:44] | This is beautiful. | 这个行李箱好漂亮 |
[10:47] | -Where’d you get it? -You said you were gonna go. Go. | -你在哪里买的? -你说要回家 快走 |
[10:50] | -I got to get some sleep. -I should go. | -我要睡个觉 -我该走了 |
[10:57] | Froze to death in that mall today. They go crazy with the air-conditioning. | 今天在百货公司快冻死了 冷气开超冷的 |
[11:01] | -So, when am I gonna see you again? -I’ll call you. | -什么时候再约出来? -我再打给你 |
[11:05] | Okay, sweetie. | 好 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | Some of those bags look like Gucci. | 有些提袋好像是Gucci的 |
[11:10] | Yeah, he gets that stuff all the time. His cousin’s a liquidator. | 他常常会拿到这些名牌包 他的表亲是清算师 |
[11:13] | -Bye. -See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:18] | -You are so fucking rude. -I had a horrible goddamn day. | -你真他妈的没有礼貌 -我今天过得糟透了 |
[11:23] | She’s over here all the time lately. | 她最近很常来家里 |
[11:26] | Tony still acting all mean? | 东尼还是很难搞吗? |
[11:30] | Cosette, quiet. | 小可 不要再叫了 |
[11:31] | Fucking asshole. | 讨厌的家伙 |
[11:33] | Ever since I questioned his judgment on some RalphielJackie Junior problem. | 自从我质疑过他的判断后 他就是这样子 |
[11:37] | Like he’s fucking infallible. Pope Tony XXlll or some shit. | 自以为是东尼教宗 永远不会犯错一样 |
[11:41] | And now, of course, he starts in with my father | 他今天提到我父亲 |
[11:42] | so I can be compared all negative. | 相形之下我显得什么都不是 |
[11:44] | -You never know, | -天啊 -你不知道 |
[11:46] | I could be on the endangered species list. | 我说不定在 濒临绝种的动物名单上 |
[11:49] | -Chrissy. -Gonna get high? | -克里斯 -要不要来点? |
[11:53] | Maybe I’ll just smoke some. | 我等一下抽几口 |
[11:55] | That’s more addictive than shooting. | 这比开枪还令人上瘾 |
[11:58] | I don’t do it every fucking day now, like some people. | 我现在不会每天注射了 不像某些人 |
[12:02] | I’m just chipping, I got it under control. | 我只是在放松 我控制得到的 |
[12:04] | Chrissy, Tony loves you. | 克里斯 东尼是爱你的 |
[12:06] | Why would he have you made if he didn’t depend on you? | 他要是不需要你 何必让你成为小头目? |
[12:11] | He can depend on me. | 他是需要我的 |
[12:14] | When the fuck have I ever not been there 100 percent? | 我每一次都全力以赴 |
[13:15] | Want some? | 要不要吃一点? |
[13:17] | Can I talk to you a minute? | 我可以和你聊聊吗? |
[13:25] | Turn this off? | 可以把电视关掉吗? |
[13:27] | Turn it down. | 转小声一点 |
[13:34] | I’m worried, Tony. | 东尼 我好担心 |
[13:36] | -About my weight? -About money. | -担心我的体重? -担心钱 |
[13:39] | You’re getting a little less allowance than usual. I told you, it’s temporary. | 你现在的零用钱是比以前少 但我告诉过你 那只是暂时的 |
[13:42] | Super Bowl last year, we didn’t lay enough off. | 去年的超级杯 我们应该多解雇几名员工 |
[13:45] | No, it’s not just that. I’m worried about you, | 不只是这样 我担心你 |
[13:48] | about the future… about me and the kids, if something happens to you. | 担心未来 要是你发生什么事 我和孩子们要怎么办? |
[13:51] | -I don’t provide for you? -Now. | -我没有给你钱吗? -只是现在 |
[13:54] | I saw Angie Bonpensiero today. | 我今天看到安琪·波贝瑟罗 |
[13:57] | She was handing out free Polish sausage at the supermarket. | 她在超市分送免费的波兰香肠 |
[14:00] | Don’t start. I supported her. You’re so worried about the money. | 不要拿这个做文章 我供养她够久了 |
[14:03] | Who is gonna support your children and me… | 以后谁来供养我和孩子? |
[14:06] | if, God forbid, something happens to you? That’s the point. | 要是你发生什么事呢? 这才是重点 |
[14:09] | Sil? Paulie? That is frightening. | 是席尔?还是保利?我想到就害怕 |
[14:12] | You’ll be taken care of. | 会有人照顾你的 |
[14:27] | You’re set in perpetuity. There’s money in overseas accounts. | 你有一笔终身养老金 存在国外的帐户 |
[14:31] | -I don’t have the serial numbers. -You’ll have them when the time comes. | -我不知道序号 -到时候会告诉你 |
[14:34] | Not now. For your own benefit. So you’re not an accomplice. | 现在不告诉你是为你好 这样你才没有共犯的嫌疑 |
[14:41] | Jesus Christ, I been busting my pick all day long… | 够了 卡蜜拉 我一整天在外面辛辛苦苦 |
[14:44] | to bring home the money you’re so concerned about. | 就是为了拿钱回家 让你安心 |
[14:47] | I thought maybe I could have a sundae and zone out in front of the frigging TV. | 我现在只想吃冰淇淋 借着看电视来忘掉一切烦恼 |
[14:51] | Because, A: You’re right, my job is extremely stressful… | 因为第一 你说的没错 我的工作确实压力很大 |
[14:58] | I am talking about some simple estate planning, Tony, that’s all. | 我只是认为 你该开始进行财产规划 |
[15:03] | My cousin, Brian Cammarata, | 我表哥布莱恩帮助很多人 |
[15:05] | has helped lots of people set up trusts for their kids… | 为他们的孩子购置基金 |
[15:07] | -begin asset allocation… -I got to spell this out for you? | -进行资产配置 -我非得明讲不可吗? |
[15:11] | I can’t declare X amount of my income. | 我的收入见光死 |
[15:13] | Your consulting fees from Barone Sanitation you do. | 那次处理巴隆卫浴设备的谘询费 |
[15:16] | We file a tax return to justify the house, the cars. | 我们不就提出退税单 证明房子和车子是合法的 |
[15:19] | We could put aside some of that to start a portfolio. | 我们可以拿一些钱出来 做投资组合 |
[15:21] | Stocks? | 买股票? |
[15:23] | You gotta be high in the corporate structure to make that work. | 除非是证券业高层才可能赚钱 |
[15:26] | We don’t have those Enron-type connections. | 我们又不像恩隆企业那样有人脉 |
[15:29] | Bonds, then. There are these things called “REITs” Brian told me about. | 那就买债券 布莱恩跟我提过 一种不动产投资信托基金 |
[15:33] | Bonds, where’s the capital for that? | 债券?我们哪里来的资本? |
[15:35] | In the Caymans or under the mattress… | 你开曼群岛的户口里 或是床铺底下 |
[15:37] | or wherever you put it at zero growth. | 或是你任何不会赚钱的投资事业 |
[15:40] | The money stays put. With what’s going on globally… | 钱收藏好就不会有问题 你知道外面世界是什么境况吗? |
[15:42] | -There’s always some excuse. -There’s no cash in this house. | -你总是有借口 -这栋房子里没有现金 |
[15:45] | Not since our last bust. Check the vents. | 上次被搜查后就没有了 你可以去检查通风口 |
[15:50] | And I provide for my children. | 而我有供养我的孩子 |
[15:52] | Yes, Tony, you do. But I don’t know how you do it, because you won’t tell me. | 是没错 但我不知道你用什么方法 因为你从来不告诉我 |
[15:56] | Let me tell you something, or you can watch the fucking news: | 让我来告诉你 或是你可以去看新闻 |
[15:59] | Everything comes to an end. | 凡事都有尽头 |
[16:11] | Good morning, Ton’. | 东尼 早安 |
[16:15] | -They over there? -I was able to reach everybody. | -他们都到了吗? -所有人都通知过了 |
[16:19] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:21] | -What? -You’re wasting fucking ice. | -东尼 你说什么? -你在浪费冰块 |
[16:24] | It’s mostly melted. | 大部分都融化了 |
[16:25] | -You’re fucking arguing with me now? -No, Ton’. | -你想跟我吵吗? -没有 东尼 |
[16:28] | You don’t see the monthly statements. We’re hemorrhaging money out of here. | 你不用烦恼每个月的帐单 我们的收入越来越少 |
[16:31] | No, you’re right, I don’t. | 东尼 你说的没错 |
[16:33] | -Think that shit grows on trees? -Ice? No, I don’t. | -你以为那些东西会在树长出来吗? -冰块吗?当然不会 |
[16:39] | -Are you getting cute with me? -No. | -你在跟我装蒜吗? -我没有 |
[16:41] | I think you are. You’re getting a fucking attitude on you. | 你有 你那是什么态度 |
[16:44] | I’m not. | 我没有装蒜 |
[16:50] | -Ice, when it hangs around… -Georgie, be quiet. | -东尼 要是冰块放久了 -乔治 闭嘴 |
[16:54] | But it gets watery. It dilutes the drinks… especially Scotch. | 但冰块会融化 会稀释饮料 尤其是威士忌 |
[16:58] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[17:00] | Here, throw it all away. | 全部扔掉吧 你这个该死的大慈善家 |
[17:04] | Waste it all, fucking John D. Rockefeller! Waste it all! | 谁准你这样浪费 混蛋 |
[17:12] | Conserve. | 节省一点 |
[17:30] | Where were you? | 你跑去哪里了? |
[17:40] | I wanna know why there’s zero growth in this family’s receipts. | 我想知道为什么 家族的收入呈现零增长 |
[17:45] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱都跑到哪里去了? |
[17:49] | You’re supposed to be earners. That’s why you got the top-tier positions. | 你们身居高位应该要能赚钱 |
[17:53] | So, everyone, go out to your people on the street, crack some heads. | 到街上找你们的人 好好审查一番 |
[17:57] | Create some fucking earners out there. | 挖掘几个会赚钱的家伙 |
[18:04] | The guy… We talked about this, over at the other place with the guy. | 我们上次谈的那个家伙呢? |
[18:08] | The councilman. What the fuck happened to that? | 那个议员 后来怎么了? |
[18:13] | -It petered out. -“It petered out.” | -没有下文 -没有下文? |
[18:14] | -It died on the vine. -“It died on the vine.” | -半路夭折 -半路夭折? |
[18:17] | It died on the vine. The guy, he moved or something. | 计划只谈到一半 那家伙搬走了 |
[18:20] | Nobody knows what the fuck I’m talking about! | 你们就是搞不懂我的意思吗? |
[18:27] | We hear you. | 东尼 我们都明白 |
[18:34] | My uncle… | 我伯伯 |
[18:37] | the boss of this family… is on trial for his life. | 我们家族的老大 正面临生死攸关的审判 |
[18:41] | And what you people are kicking up to him is a fucking disgrace. | 你们却袖手旁观 实在可耻 |
[18:46] | You know how much lawyers cost? A major RICO like his, | 你们知道请律师有多贵吗? 像他这样的大案子? |
[18:51] | I’m the only one supporting him. | 我是唯一支持他的人 |
[18:53] | This thing is a pyramid, since time immemorial. | 自古以来 这种事就像金字塔 |
[18:57] | Shit runs downhill, money goes up. It’s that simple. | 鸟事越来越少 收入越来越多 就是这么简单 |
[19:01] | I should not have to be coming here… | 我其实不用来到这里 |
[19:05] | hat in my hand… | 提醒你们对那老家伙的责任 |
[19:10] | reminding you about your duty to that man. | 不要给我经济萧条那种借口 |
[19:12] | And I don’t wanna hear about the fucking economy either! | 我不想听 |
[19:14] | Sil, break it down for them. | 席尔 你来告诉他们 |
[19:16] | What two businesses have traditionally been | 自古以来哪两种事业 |
[19:19] | recession proof… since time immemorial? | 不怕经济衰退? |
[19:22] | Certain aspects of show business, and our thing. | 演艺事业和我们这一行 |
[19:25] | Now, that’s it, that’s all I got to say. | 就这样 我要说的说完了 |
[19:28] | Frankly, I’m depressed and ashamed. | 说实话 我很沮丧、很羞愧 |
[19:46] | Is that what your coach laid out for you as a training breakfast? | 你的教练叫你早餐吃这个吗? |
[19:58] | The shelf in the garage is still loose. | 车库的架子还没修好 |
[20:02] | You went down in the garage? | 你到车库去了? |
[20:04] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[20:06] | You said you’d wake up early, come to church with me… | 你不是说要早起 陪我上教堂 |
[20:09] | then go online and register for your classes. | 然后上网选课? |
[20:11] | I’ll miss Grandma and Grandpa at dinner. | 我也不去爷爷奶奶家吃晚餐了 |
[20:14] | There’s a back-to-school party for Hadley. | 今天有回校派对 |
[21:11] | These boring Sunday dinners. Can one of my new friends eat over? | 无聊的周日晚餐 我可以带我的新朋友去吗? |
[21:15] | Aunt Ro and Uncle Ralph will be here, too, but I’m sure we can fit. | 罗阿姨和瑞夫叔叔也会去 不过我想应该坐得下 |
[21:19] | -You’re not gonna lay out, Dad? -It’s too cold. | -爸 你不修了吗? -太冷了 |
[21:23] | Ralphie and Ro are coming out here today? | 瑞夫和罗今天都会来? |
[21:26] | I thought we got that straightened out months ago. | 几个月前不是说好了吗? |
[21:29] | And it’s not “Uncle Ralph.” | 而且那不是瑞夫”叔叔” |
[21:30] | I asked you about inviting them the other night, and you said… | 前几天我问你 要不要邀请他们 你说 |
[21:34] | I must’ve been focused on something else. | 我当时一定没注意听 |
[21:36] | It’s Ro’s birthday, and she’s very down. | 今天是罗的生日 她很沮丧 |
[21:49] | Anthony. I ever tell you about the time I had a Harley? | 小安东尼 我有没有说过 我曾经有一辆哈雷机车? |
[21:53] | -Whoa, cool. -’74 Shovelhead. | -酷 -74年的”铲状头”车款 |
[21:57] | I could blow off Porsches on that thing. | 可以跑赢保时捷 |
[21:59] | Not my dad’s Boxster. | 但跑不赢我爸的Boxster |
[22:01] | -What’s your name? -Matt. | -你叫什么名字? -麦特 |
[22:02] | Matt, no offense, but your dad’s Boxster is a Porsche with panties. | 无意冒犯 但Boxster车款 根本就是给娘儿们开的保时捷 |
[22:07] | He knows what I’m saying. I mean, that’s for the Hamptons, the Boxster. | 他懂我的意思 Boxster是在乡下开的 |
[22:11] | I’m talking Turbo Carrera. | 我指的是 Turbo Carrera |
[22:14] | One time, I’m alongside this Turbo with doctor plates. | 有一次我和一辆挂着 医生名牌的Turbo车并肩行驶 |
[22:17] | We come off the line, he’s got this big Jew grin. | 我们驶离马路 他脸上露出犹太人的奸笑 |
[22:20] | -You’re not Jewish are you? -Half. | -你不是犹太人吧? -有一半血统 |
[22:23] | Anyway, he knows it’s all in fun. | 他知道我是开玩笑的 |
[22:24] | At the Passaic Avenue and New Dutch Lane intersection… we’re doing 110. Boom! | 我们开到巴锡路跟新荷兰路交界 飙到时速110里 |
[22:28] | Right through the light. He wasn’t grinning then, boy. | 通过号志灯时 他就笑不出来了 |
[22:32] | I look back. He’s white as false teeth. | 我回头看 他的脸如白纸 |
[22:37] | Jason Mingelli’s parents let him get a YZ-250. | 杰森的爸妈给他买一辆越野车 |
[22:40] | You get on that bike, I will cut your legs off before the bike does. | 你要是敢骑上去 我就在你摔断腿前先打断你的腿 |
[22:44] | I had the high handlebars, you know. | 我的手把有这么高 |
[22:45] | Bruce Dern, don’t you have to go? | 布鲁斯 你不是还要赶去什么地方吗? |
[22:48] | I got to hit the little boy’s room. | 我去孩子房间看看 |
[22:50] | You guys need some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[22:52] | In my day, there was a motorcycle called the Vincent Black Shadow. | 我那个年代有一辆摩托车 叫做《云信的黑影》 |
[22:57] | -Boy, did that thing take off. -The hoods all drove those. | -天啊 那家伙跑起来速度很快 -那时候的混混都骑那种车 |
[23:00] | They beat you up that time, you remember, on City Island? | 你还被他们痛扁过 记得吗? |
[23:03] | He’d just gotten out of the Navy. I think he weighed 105 pounds. | 他刚从海军退役 只有105磅 |
[23:08] | -Did you see any action in World War II, Hugh? -A little bit. | -你在二次大战时见过战况吗? -一点点 |
[23:11] | I was stationed in Nova Scotia. | 我当时驻扎在诺瓦斯科西亚省 |
[23:13] | But I caught diverticulitis. It’s the weight loss she’s talking about. | 我当时患了一种肠胃病 所以才那么瘦 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God, you’re eating, I’m so sorry. | 你们在用餐 抱歉打扰了 |
[23:19] | -Don’t worry about it, come in. -You want something? | -没关系 请进 -请进 要吃点东西吗? |
[23:22] | No, my God, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:24] | I just came over to borrow the samovar for my cousin’s baby shower. | 我是为了我表亲的婴儿送礼会来借茶壶的 |
[23:30] | This is my friend, Danielle Ciccolella. This is Christopher’s cousin Tony. | -这是克里斯多佛的表哥东尼 -东尼 你好 |
[23:33] | -Tony. -How you doing? | 你好 |
[23:37] | His cousin Carmela. | 他的表嫂卡蜜拉 |
[23:39] | -This is a beautiful home. -Thank you. | -你们家很漂亮 -谢谢你 |
[23:44] | -Where you from, Danielle? -Whippany. | -丹妮儿 你家乡在哪里? -惠潘尼市 |
[23:46] | -Want some anisette? -No, thanks. | -要不要喝点茴香酒? -不了 谢谢 |
[23:49] | This thing needs polishing. | 这玩意儿需要磨光了 |
[23:53] | -There’s a bathroom downstairs. -It’s me, Janice. | -楼下还有一间浴室 -是我 珍妮丝 |
[23:58] | -There’s a bathroom downstairs. -I know. | -楼下还有一间浴室! -我知道 |
[24:07] | -What? -What are you doing? | -什么事? -你在做什么? |
[24:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:12] | -Come on. -I knew it. | -来吧 -我就知道 |
[24:14] | Go ahead, you can do that. | 去吧 尽管享用 |
[24:24] | How’s Ro doing down there? | 罗还好吗? |
[24:25] | Very quiet, you know, it’s to be expected. | 很沉默 跟预料中一样 |
[24:29] | They got her on medication. I don’t think it’s helping. | 医生开药给她吃了 似乎没什么用 |
[24:32] | “Ah, Bartleby! Ah, humanity!” | “唉!巴托比 唉!人性啊” |
[24:35] | Danielle, did you see the loggia? | 丹妮儿 你看过凉廊了吗? |
[24:39] | That loggia was my daughter’s idea. | 是我女儿的主意 |
[24:42] | Nice? | 很不错吧? |
[24:45] | Danielle, come check this out. | 丹妮儿 你过来看看 |
[24:57] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[24:58] | -What are you doing to me here? | -怎么了? -你要在这里对我做什么? |
[25:15] | I was stationed in Nova Scotia. Well, I told you that. | 我以前驻扎在诺瓦斯科西亚省 这我刚才说过了 |
[25:19] | Anyway, there was nothing for them to do in Nova Scotia. | 那个地方没什么可做 |
[25:24] | Great seafood, but other than that… | 除了好吃的海鲜 |
[25:43] | That’s a lot of cracked corn. | 很多碎玉米 |
[25:45] | All the ducks, they’ve flown south for the winter. | 鸭子都飞到南方过冬了 |
[25:48] | So? I’ll be ready for next season. | 我会为下一季作准备 |
[25:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:54] | Red Suburban. I’ll be over at Italianissimo. | 送到那辆红色休旅车 我会在义大利尼西摩 |
[26:03] | Good news about the Esplanade. | 广场那边有好消息 |
[26:05] | The legislature’s voted to refund the special Newark development district… | 州议会投票决定归还 纽瓦克特别开发区 |
[26:08] | along Frelinghuysen Avenue, north from the Museum of Trucking. | 还有弗里林海森北方的 货车博物馆 |
[26:12] | Because of the vote, Omni is gonna put up a hotel with a galleria… | 因为投票结果 欧姆尼要设立一间旅馆 |
[26:14] | on the first floor. Word came down yesterday. | 那旅馆的一楼会有商店街 这是昨天才传出来的消息 |
[26:18] | A galleria? Fifty stores selling sneakers and turnip greens. | 商店街?你是说五十家 卖鞋子和蔬菜的商店吗? |
[26:22] | It’s a demographic imperative. Hoboken’s maxed out. | 这是当地人口的需要 霍博肯胜出 |
[26:25] | Your Prada people are already moving to Down Neck. | 你手下经营Prada的 都搬到唐内克了 |
[26:28] | Where are they gonna go next? | 他们接下来还能到哪里去? |
[26:31] | My old man had a piece of the garbage transfer station… | 70年代 我老爸在下曼哈顿 |
[26:34] | in Lower Manhattan, back in the ’70s. | 有一家垃圾转运场 |
[26:36] | People told him: “Start buying up the abandoned buildings around here.” | 人家告诉他 应该开始收购附近废弃的建筑 |
[26:40] | But he couldn’t see it. | 但是他听不进去 |
[26:41] | And now it’s TriBeCa. | 现在是三角地了 |
[26:43] | I tell you, Tony… | 东尼 我自己借钱 |
[26:46] | I’m borrowing money myself to grab | 用空壳公司的名义 |
[26:47] | up parcels along Frelinghuysen Ave… through a shell company. | 在弗里林海森买了一些地 |
[26:50] | And a private citizen like you? | 像你这样一个平民老百姓? |
[26:52] | Who’s gonna quibble with patriotic entrepreneurism? | 谁会向你争论爱国企业主义? |
[26:56] | My uncle has property down on Frelinghuysen. | 我伯伯在弗里林海森有资产 |
[27:02] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[27:12] | Oh, boy. | 饶了我吧 |
[27:17] | I’m gonna be busy the next couple months. But after that, what would you say… | 我接下来几个月会很忙 但等我忙完之后 |
[27:20] | me and you… | 我跟你去约会 如何? |
[27:23] | una bella giornata, to that city called Atlantic? | 我和美女到大西洋城 |
[27:27] | I have many dear friends there. I could show you quite a time. | 我在那边有很多朋友 我可以带你到处玩 |
[27:30] | -Thank you, but I don’t gamble. -With me, it’s never a gamble. | -谢谢你 但是我不赌博 -跟着我就不叫赌博 |
[27:33] | -You know, today is my last day. -Where you going? | -今天是我在这里的最后一天 -你要去哪里? |
[27:36] | Back to school. Anyway, I’ll come say goodbye when you’re done here. | 回学校念书 当你们搞定后 我会回来跟你道别 |
[27:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:49] | All the fucking luck. | 我运气真好 |
[27:52] | So, what is it today? | 今天情况如何? |
[27:54] | It’s becoming clear to me… Murf can’t run my operations while I’m in court. | 很明显地 我出庭时 梅菲没有能力处理我的业务 |
[27:58] | He’s starting to forget things. His words… | 他的记忆力开始衰退 |
[28:00] | Sometimes there’s food on the front of his shirt, the poor bastard. | 忘记他讲过的话 有时候食物还会黏在衣服上 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna move Bobby up. | 我要让巴比升职 |
[28:10] | -I think it’s a good choice. -I wasn’t asking, I’m telling. | -很好的决定 -我不是问你意见 而是告知你 |
[28:14] | -So you know who to talk to. -Bobby know yet? | -你知道该去找谁谈 -巴比知道了吗? |
[28:17] | I think we should bring him in here. He’s gonna be a very happy man. | 我们应该让他进来 他一定会很高兴 |
[29:09] | Thought you were at the beauty parlor. | 我以为你上美容院了 |
[29:11] | -I’m going to get the last of the tomatoes. | 我来摘剩下的蕃茄 |
[29:13] | -Yeah, they were good last night. -A little late in the season for ducks, no? | -昨天晚上就成熟了 -这个季节不会有鸭子了吧? |
[29:18] | Not necessarily. The ones from upper Canada, this is the south to them. | 不一定 对加拿大的鸭子来说 |
[29:48] | -Speak. -I have a collect call for Mr. Walters. | -请说 -有一通华特先生的对方付费电话 |
[29:52] | Okay, operator. | 请转过来 |
[29:54] | John? | 约翰吗? |
[29:55] | -Right on time. -That’s all I got, pal, time. | -时间刚刚好 -我在这里时间多的是 |
[30:01] | What the fuck happened out there? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[30:03] | Didn’t Tony tell you? Sil? | 东尼没告诉你吗?席尔呢? |
[30:05] | They mentioned in passing that you were doing the county book in Youngstown. | 他们只说你去了杨斯镇坐牢 |
[30:09] | Didn’t have long to talk. | 没有多说什么 |
[30:14] | -Hello? -Let me first say, I can’t tell you how touched I was… | -还在吗? -告诉你 |
[30:17] | I can’t tell you how touched I was… | 当我侄子告诉我 你要我打电话给你 |
[30:19] | when my nephew told me you wanted me to call. | 你不知道我有多感动 |
[30:21] | Anthony only talks to me through middlemen. | 东尼只肯透过第三人跟我说话 |
[30:24] | So, what did they pinch you for? | 你为什么被起诉? |
[30:26] | Gun charge. I drove out to visit Lenny Scotise. | 持有枪枝 某天我开车去找蓝尼 |
[30:30] | Don’t know if you know Lenny. Him and I used to have that little club… | 不知道你认不认识蓝尼 我和他曾经合开一家具乐部 |
[30:33] | -Doesn’t matter. -Anyway, my first night here… | -那不重要 -反正 我第一天在这里的晚上 |
[30:36] | we drive out to visit Dean Martin’s birthplace in Steubenville. | 我们开车去狄恩马丁 在斯托本维尔的出生地 |
[30:40] | Cops pull us over for no left blinker. | 警察因为左车灯不亮把我们拦下 |
[30:43] | Long story short, they find a piece under the seat. | 长话短说 他们在座位下面发现一把枪 |
[30:46] | Fucking.38. | 该死的点三八手枪 |
[30:48] | Turns out it was used in an unsolved murder out here from eight years ago. | 那手枪在八年前的 一件谋杀案被用过 |
[30:52] | -Jesus. -Yeah. | -老天 -就是这样 |
[30:54] | -So what can I do to help? -You’re too much. Nothing. | -我能帮什么忙? -感激你 不用了 |
[30:58] | The lawyer said they’ll keep us here as long as they can… | 律师说他们会一直把我关着 |
[31:01] | till they make their case, or unless somebody cops to it. | 直到他们可以提出起诉 或有人告密 |
[31:03] | -Keep your dick up. -Well, I… Leave that. | -撑着点 -我会不要转台 |
[31:06] | Don’t touch that, my program’s coming on. | 不要转台 我的节目快要开始了 |
[31:10] | John, love you, babe. Don’t let me rot, now. | 约翰宝贝 我爱你 不要让我在这里蹲一辈子 |
[31:25] | -Turns out I gotta work tonight. | -哪位? -我今晚得工作 |
[31:27] | -I see. -You see what? | -知道了 -不开心? |
[31:31] | You’re so concerned about finances… where do you think it comes from? | 你不是很担心我们的财务状况吗? 你以为钱从哪里来? |
[31:35] | Be careful driving home. | 开车小心一点 |
[31:45] | There he is! Here’s to Newark’s newest hotel. | 他来了 敬纽瓦克最新的旅馆 |
[31:54] | Anything else with the Esplanade I should know? | 广场那边还有什么新消息吗? |
[31:57] | -No. -It’s the girls from Icelandic Air! | -没有 -是冰岛航空的空姐 |
[32:00] | Come on in! | 请进 |
[32:06] | Hey, how are you? | 你好 |
[32:09] | All right, let me get the fuck out of here. | 我要走了 |
[32:12] | -How’s Junior? -He’s gonna be all right. | -小索情况如何? -不会有事的 |
[32:15] | Tell him he’s in our prayers, etc. | 告诉他我们会为他祷告 |
[32:17] | I’ll be sure to let him know. | 我一定会转告他 |
[32:19] | One other thing, though. John said he went to a cookout at your house. | 对了 约翰说他到你家吃饭 |
[32:23] | -A don doesn’t wear shorts. -All right, come on. | -没错 -老大不会穿短裤到处逛 |
[32:27] | Elevator’s here. | 走吧 电梯到了 |
[32:36] | -So where are you girls from? -Reykjavik. | -你们从哪里来的? -雷克雅维克 |
[32:38] | You do and you’ll clean it up. | 如果你们要做 就要清干净 |
[33:31] | -Christopher! -Yeah! | -克里斯多佛! -是 |
[33:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[33:45] | What’s up, T? | 东尼 怎么了? |
[34:10] | -You have a good time tonight? -All right. | -今晚玩得尽兴吗? -还好 |
[34:13] | Learn anything? | 学到什么吗? |
[34:16] | Like what? | 譬如说? |
[34:18] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[34:20] | You had a sit-down with two bosses. | 你和两个大老板谈了一整晚 |
[34:22] | You got a real hard-on for me, that’s all I know. | 我只知道 你对我很严厉 |
[34:25] | -You think so? -It’s fucking obvious. | -你这么觉得? -很明显 |
[34:28] | Take the parkway. | 走风景区干道 |
[34:30] | You know, for all the things there are to eat on this island… | 岛上有这么多可以吃的东西 |
[34:34] | breadfruit, mangoes, papayas, not to mention the fish in the sea… | 面包果、芒果和木瓜 更别说海里的鱼了 |
[34:40] | there’s no question about us surviving. We could go on here for years. | 要生存绝对没问题 可以住上好几年 |
[34:43] | And I mean years. | 好几年 |
[34:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[34:50] | Get that. | 接电话 |
[34:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:00] | Who did? | 你说谁? |
[35:04] | They did? | 他们? |
[35:07] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他 |
[35:11] | Tell me what? | 转告我什么? |
[35:13] | -That was Melvoin. -So, it was Melvoin. | -那是梅文 -原来是梅文 |
[35:16] | What the fuck is this, Mother May I? Go ahead, tell me! | 该死的 快点告诉我 |
[35:19] | He just had a call from some source of his. | 他接到他线人的电话 |
[35:23] | Dr. Schreck’s office isn’t safe to talk at. | 在诊所谈话不安全 |
[35:25] | The FBI had an undercover in there since January. | FBI从一月开始 就派了一名卧底在那里 |
[35:29] | Or D-day or something. The agent’s been pulled to testify at your trial. | 或是诺曼底登陆日那天开始 那名干员会出庭作证 |
[35:42] | All right, pull up over there. | 在那边停车 |
[36:05] | Who’s that, Bobby Bacala? | 那是谁?巴比·巴卡拉? |
[36:07] | See over there? | 看到那间餐厅没有? |
[36:13] | Guy in there killed your father. | 杀你老爸的家伙就在里面 |
[36:17] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:22] | Barry Haydu. | 巴瑞·海杜 |
[36:25] | Detective Lieutenant in the Clifton Police Force. | 克里夫顿警局的高级探员 |
[36:28] | Retired today. | 今天退休 |
[36:30] | That’s his retirement party. | 这是他的退休派对 |
[36:41] | Everybody always told me it was a fucking cop. | 大家都说杀他的是个烂警察 |
[36:44] | I thought he was dead. | 我以为他死了 |
[36:46] | My mother can’t even talk about it. | 我妈根本受不了提这件事 |
[36:48] | Did the hit for Jilly Ruffalo. Him and your old man were in the can together. | 他为了吉利鲁法罗干的 吉利和你爸一起坐牢 |
[36:52] | Jilly stabbed your old man’s cellmate to death. | 他刺死了你老爸的囚友 |
[36:54] | So, when your old man got paroled, he tracked down Jilly. | 你老爸假释出狱后就去找吉利 |
[36:58] | Took out his eye so bad, he couldn’t even put a glass one in. | 把他眼珠子挖掉 连装义眼都不行 |
[37:02] | Loyal, your old man. | 你老爸真的很讲义气 |
[37:06] | That’s what I heard. | 我也是这么听说 |
[37:09] | Some guy’s eye. | 他挖出某人的眼睛 |
[37:11] | They hit my dad right outside my house, right? | 他们就在我家外面 杀死我爸 对吗? |
[37:16] | He was bringing home a crib for me? | 他当时正带一张婴儿床回家? |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:22] | Well, no… He was outside the house, but he wasn’t carrying a crib. | 也不对 他确实在你家门外 但手里拿的不是婴儿床 |
[37:27] | He had a bunch of TV trays. Could’ve been a crib just as easily. | 是电视食物托盘 就算是婴儿床 他也会被杀 |
[37:34] | That rat fuck was in uniform then. | 那家伙当时穿着制服 |
[37:36] | Gambled like you wouldn’t believe. | 就连你也不会相信 |
[37:40] | He did it on contract. Made a lot of money over the years. | 他是依合约杀人 这几年赚了不少钱 |
[37:43] | So, how come he’s still fucking walking? | 他为什么还能活到现在? |
[37:47] | Because he’s been useful. But he’s outlived it… | 因为他有用处 但是让他活到今天 |
[37:50] | as of his cute little ceremony this afternoon. | 算是太便宜他了 |
[37:53] | Is that him? With the sombrero on? | 戴墨西哥帽那个是他吗? |
[37:57] | No, you can’t tell from here. | 这么远看不清楚 |
[38:01] | Maybe… | 但是有可能是他 |
[38:03] | Yeah, probably. | 可能是他 |
[38:12] | Here. | 拿去 |
[38:16] | Nice house, apparently. They say he paid cash for it. | 很漂亮的房子 听说他是用现金买的 |
[38:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:26] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[38:34] | Kill the dome light. | 把车顶灯关掉 |
[39:32] | That’s the lamest plan I ever heard. | 这是我听过最烂的计划了 |
[39:35] | It is not a lame plan, we got it all worked out. | 这不是烂计划 我们一定会成功的 |
[39:39] | -And we got the time to place everything. -It’s lame. | -我们有足够的时间规划! -烂透了 |
[39:43] | Magnum, why are you being so negative and hostile? | 你为什么这么悲观又怀有敌意? |
[39:46] | Higgins, he’s one of the biggest drug dealers in the Midwest… | 我要找中东最大的毒贩 |
[39:48] | and he’s as dangerous as Quenneville… | 而他是很危险的罪犯 |
[39:51] | What the fuck is this? You’re cleaned out. Nothing to rob in this place. | 怎么回事?你什么都没有吗? 这里居然没有东西可以抢 |
[39:56] | Well, there’s this. | 只有这个 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 听着 |
[40:03] | You know I’m a police officer. | 你知道我是警察 |
[40:07] | Engraving on this watch says you retired today. | 这只表说明你今天退休了 |
[40:17] | Every little bit helps. | 聊胜于无 |
[40:22] | Rough divorce? | 离婚让你很难过吧? |
[40:26] | She must be a real vile twat. | 你前妻一定是个邪恶的贱人 |
[40:30] | Hope she didn’t pass it on to your daughter. | 希望你女儿没有得到她的遗传 |
[40:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:36] | It’s not too late to cut your losses. Unlock me, give me the weapons. | 现在回头不算太晚 把我松绑 武器交给我 |
[40:41] | I promise you I will do whatever is in my power to help you. | 我答应尽一切力量帮你 |
[40:44] | Maybe. Let’s come back to that. | 或许吧 等一下再谈 |
[40:51] | You remember Dickie Moltisanti? | 记得狄克·莫特桑提吗? |
[40:54] | -No. -No? | -不记得 -不记得? |
[40:56] | Is that what you said? | 你刚才说不记得? |
[41:00] | -Is he a friend of yours? -He was my father. | -他是你的朋友吗? -他是我父亲 |
[41:06] | Steak san, Newport fries? | 牛排和薯圈 |
[41:09] | Scrambled eggs, no oil, tomato slices. | 炒蛋 不加油 蕃茄切片 |
[41:26] | So, are you… mentally prepared for this promotion? | 你已经准备好 接受升职了吗? |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:35] | How’s that steak? | 牛排怎么样? |
[41:38] | -It’s okay. | -还可以 -是吗? |
[41:43] | -Hon? | -亲爱的? -什么事? |
[41:44] | Another steak san over here. Rare. | 也给我来一份牛排 三分熟 |
[41:47] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[41:51] | You know, because it’s… It’s a lot of added responsibility. | 我这么问是因为 你的责任会更重 |
[41:56] | I think it should’ve happened sooner. | 我觉得我老早就应该升职了 |
[42:02] | How’s your family doing, you know… since the tragedy with your dad? | 你爸的意外发生后 家人都还好吗? |
[42:08] | -Rough on my mother. | -我母亲很难熬 -那是当然的 |
[42:13] | How old is she now? | 她现在几岁了? |
[42:16] | She’s 69. | 她69岁了 |
[42:20] | Mom really went downhill after the World Trade Center. | 911事件发生后 我妈就每况愈下 |
[42:25] | You know, Quasimodo predicted all this. | 这全在”夸西莫多”的预料之中 |
[42:29] | -Who did what? -These problems. | -谁预料到什么? -所有的问题 |
[42:31] | -The Middle East, the end of the world. -Nostradamus. | -中东问题、世界末日 -那是”诺斯特拉达穆斯” |
[42:35] | Quasimodo’s the Hunchback of Notre Dame. | “夸西莫多” 是圣母院里的钟楼怪人 |
[42:37] | Right. Notre Damus. | 对 “圣母园” |
[42:40] | Nostradamus, and Notre Dame. | 是”诺斯特拉达穆斯” 和”圣母院” |
[42:43] | It’s two different things completely. | 这完全是两个不相干的东西 |
[42:50] | It’s interesting, though, they’d be so similar, isn’t it? | 不过这还真有趣 两个东西这么相似 |
[42:53] | And I always thought, “Okay, Hunchback of Notre Dame. | 我常在想 “圣母院的钟楼怪卫 |
[42:58] | “You also got your quarterback and halfback of Notre Dame.” | 你还有四分卫和中卫呢” |
[43:01] | -One’s a fucking cathedral. -Obviously. I know, I’m just saying. | -那可是一间大教堂 -当然 我只是说 |
[43:04] | It’s interesting, the coincidence. | 这样的巧合非常有趣 |
[43:06] | What, you gonna tell me you never pondered that? | 你难道从来不曾想过这个问题吗? |
[43:09] | -The back thing with Notre Dame? -No! | -四分卫和钟楼怪人? -不曾 |
[43:19] | Look, I don’t know who told you I had anything to do with your father’s death… | 我不知道是谁告诉你 |
[43:22] | but their information is faulty… | 我跟你父亲被杀有关 但他们的情报显然是错误的 |
[43:26] | or they are deliberately not telling you the truth. | 或是他们故意不告诉你实话 |
[43:29] | Are you inferring that you didn’t take cash from Jilly Ruffalo… | 你是说 你从来不曾拿过 吉利·鲁法罗的钱 |
[43:33] | to whack my father while he was carrying a TV tray for me to watch TV? | 在我父亲买电视托盘 回家给我时杀害他? |
[43:37] | I don’t know anybody named Ruffalo. | 我不认识任何叫鲁法罗的人 |
[43:42] | You’re being set up! He’s lying to you, whoever he is. | 你被陷害了! 提供消息的人在骗你! |
[43:49] | It wouldn’t make any difference. | 这没有差别 |
[43:51] | What do you mean, it wouldn’t make any difference? | 什么意思? |
[43:53] | -He wants you dead. -All right, look. I got a boat. | -他想要你死 -你听我说 |
[43:56] | It’s a Sea Ray 230. It’s almost brand new. | 我有一艘船 那是海雷230号 它好像全新的 |
[44:00] | I didn’t kill your father, but you could… | 我没有杀你父亲 但你可以 |
[44:03] | You don’t want a cop-kill on your head! | 杀警察罪刑是很重的 |
[44:06] | …and what if they won’t pull over, T.C.? | 要是他们不肯停车呢? |
[44:08] | I’m not gonna take on a limo in this car. | 我才不要开这辆车追大轿车 |
[44:14] | -No problem. -I’m sorry! | -把车停在旁边 -我很抱歉 |
[44:20] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么样? |
[44:21] | Honk the horn. | 按喇叭 |
[44:24] | Pull over! Police! | 靠边停 我们是警察 |
[44:26] | Police, in a Ferrari? | 警察?开法拉利? |
[44:39] | Freeze! Don’t move a muscle, or I’ll put a bullet through it. | 站住 动都不要动 不然我就开枪射你 |
[44:45] | Special Investigator Finaday, you’re under arrest. | 我是特别侦探芬纳狄 你被捕了 |
[44:49] | What’s the charge, Officer? | 罪名是什么? |
[44:50] | Speeding, reckless driving, endangering another vehicle… | 超速、鲁莽驾驶 危害其他车辆 |
[44:56] | and impersonating an officer. | 还有假扮警官 |
[44:58] | How do you think it’s going? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[45:00] | Couldn’t be better, you two are terrific. | 太棒了 你们两个是最棒的 |
[45:05] | Soon as they come through the door, we’re gonna nail them. | 只要他们进门 我们就可以逮住他们 |
[45:08] | Freeze! | 不要动! |
[45:10] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[45:14] | I missed my game, again. | 我又搞砸了 |
[45:16] | Fucking loser. | 该死的混蛋 |
[45:18] | Now Reese’ll have to lead the guys to victory. | 里斯得带领他们迈向胜利了 |
[45:20] | -Who’s Reese? -Kenneth Reese! | -谁是里斯? -肯尼士 里斯 |
[45:21] | He was my back-up quarterback at the academy… | 他在学校是我的候补四分卫 从1963年开始 |
[45:25] | and he’s been waiting for a chance like this since 1963. | 就在等这样的机会 |
[45:26] | Now he’s got it because of you. | 他能等到都是因为你 |
[45:28] | …more than 12 hours. Ted? | 泰德 超过12小时? |
[45:30] | Amy, in Pennsylvania tonight, two men were shot and killed… | 今晚在宝州发生一起 有两人遭到枪杀身亡 |
[45:34] | in what was described as a brazen but successful armored-car robbery. | 那是一宗被形容为 厚颜无耻的装甲车抢案 |
[45:37] | Three accomplices escaped with $800,000… | 三名同伙带着八十万美金逃跑 |
[45:40] | while one of the dead men, Dennis Lynch of Freehold, New Jersey… | 其中一名死者 是来自 纽泽西 丹尼斯林区的登尼斯 |
[45:44] | was said by police to have ties to organized crime families… | 据警方表示 死者与纽泽西和纽约的 |
[45:47] | both in that city and in New York. | 犯罪家族有关系 |
[45:49] | The street where the robbery took place… | 案发现场的街道上 |
[45:52] | was littered with bills of denominations from… | 洒满纸钞 |
[45:54] | -You smell gas down here? -It’s always like that. | -有闻到瓦斯的味道吗? -这里老是这种味道 |
[45:58] | You had the pipes checked? | 他检查过管线吗? |
[46:01] | I thought I heard something. | 我听到有人讲话的声音 |
[46:04] | Is he up? I need to talk to him. | 他还醒着吗?我要找他谈谈 |
[46:05] | I brought him a steak. You can put it with eggs. | 我带了一块牛排给他 你可以加颗蛋给他吃 |
[46:09] | Actually, your wife’s here. She’s making him something to eat. | 你太太来了 正在做东西给他吃 |
[46:12] | Karen. Did something happen? | 凯伦?发生什么事了吗? |
[46:14] | We got some bad news last night. | 昨晚接到一个坏消息 |
[46:18] | Are you just gonna stand there? | 你打算一直站在这里? |
[46:20] | The Feds had an undercover agent in Dr. Schreck’s office. | 联邦调查局派了一个卧底进诊所 |
[46:32] | Uncle Jun’. | 伯伯 |
[46:33] | -Hey, Karen. -Fucking Grand Central Station? | -凯伦 -该死的中央车站? |
[46:36] | Junior, my kids? | 小索 我儿子在这里 |
[46:38] | You’re right. Sorry, dear. | 我忘了 抱歉 |
[46:41] | I brought my bar of soap. | 我带了自己的肥皂 |
[46:43] | What time they call you? | 你几点接到电话? |
[46:45] | We had a little scare. Thought it was the shunt in his heart. | 他受了点惊吓 我们以为 他心脏的分流器有问题 |
[46:48] | He passed some gas, and he seems better. | 他放了几个屁就好多了 |
[46:51] | Why don’t you go on Joe Franklin, tell the whole tri-state area? | 你何不干脆广播给大家知道? |
[46:56] | -Dad. -Not now. | -爸爸 -现在不要吵 |
[47:00] | I heard what happened. | 我听到消息了 |
[47:02] | It’s bad, but it’s not worth getting yourself sick over. | 是很糟糕 但不值得你把身体搞坏 |
[47:06] | -I told you, just sit down. -He doesn’t have cable. | -去那边坐好 -这里没有第四台 |
[47:11] | Actually, we’re gonna go. Okay, Jun’, you got everything? | 我们该走了 小索 还需要什么吗? |
[47:15] | Thank you, dear, you’ve been wonderful. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[47:18] | -Bye, Karen. | -凯伦 再见 -再见 |
[47:20] | -I’ll see you. See you, kids. | -走吧 -孩子们 再见 |
[47:22] | I’ll see you. See you, kids. | -凯伦 再见 -要听话 |
[47:26] | Must’ve been that piece of tail. | 一定是那个骚货 |
[47:34] | Now, look, she… | 我认为 她 |
[47:37] | She probably reported the meetings… who was there, all that shit. | 她可能会去通报 开会时间和与会人员 |
[47:43] | As far as conversations, what could she hear? | 但是她不可能听到谈话内容 |
[47:46] | You’d better hope nothing… because you were involved in every fucking one. | 最好是这样 因为每件事你都有参与 |
[47:54] | How could you fall for that flirty shit? That’s the point! | 你怎么会看上那个骚货? 这才是重点 |
[48:01] | Get the hell outta here. I wanna talk to my uncle. | 你们走开 我有话和伯伯讲 |
[48:09] | Forget about that for a minute. That shit about your legal expenses. | 不要管这件事 你还有法律费用要烦恼 |
[48:14] | I been thinking, and okay. | 我在想 |
[48:18] | Maybe I can give you some relief. | 或许我能帮你一点忙 |
[48:21] | What? | 什么? |
[48:23] | You got that empty garage over on Frelinghuysen Avenue. | 你在弗里林海森大道 有一座废弃修车厂 |
[48:26] | You been trying to sell it. I’ll take it off your hands. | 你一直想要卖 我可以帮你脱手 |
[48:29] | -What are you gonna do with it? -I don’t know, I’m trying to help you out. | -你要拿来做什么? -我不知道 我只是想帮你的忙 |
[48:34] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[48:36] | $100,000. | 十万 |
[48:41] | -Who gives a fuck anyway? -Come on. | -谁真的在乎? -别这样 |
[48:43] | I was led around by the nose, Anthony. | 东尼 我真的被牵着鼻子走 |
[48:45] | You’re right. A young cooze smiled at me, and birds started chirping. | 你说的没错 新人取笑我 连小鸟都瞧不起我 |
[48:50] | Time was, my instincts would’ve never failed me like that. | 曾经我的直觉比什么都还准 |
[48:54] | So, what are you now, the Amazing Kreskin? | 你以为你是心灵大师? |
[48:56] | What did I tell her? Did I say anything could be used against me? | 我跟她说了什么? 有没有任何不利于我的事情? |
[49:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:02] | Bullshitting, singing. | 打情骂俏 唱情歌 |
[49:04] | Atlantic City, Jesus Christ. | 大西洋城 天啊 |
[49:08] | I’ll be sitting right across from her in the courtroom. | 我在法庭将和她面对面对质 |
[49:19] | All right, come on. Have something to eat. | 好了 吃点东西吧 |
[49:25] | I’m an old man, Anthony. | 东尼 我老了 |
[49:29] | An old man that’s going to trial. | 一个要上法庭的老头儿 |
[49:33] | Not much else to say about me. | 关于我 已经没什么好说的了 |
[49:54] | I’m a little depressed. | 我有一点沮丧 |
[49:59] | -You were on vacation. -Can you describe the feelings? | -但你却在度假 -能不能形容一下你的感觉? |
[50:03] | Things are good. | 一切都很顺利 |
[50:06] | Especially with Carmela. | 和卡蜜拉相处尤其融洽 |
[50:10] | But then she starts ragging on me about the future. | 但是她最近为了未来 开始怪罪我 |
[50:13] | How she’s worried. | 说她有多不安 |
[50:15] | And what’s gonna happen to them if I’m dead. | 说要是我死了他们要怎么办 |
[50:18] | And “buy bonds” and all this shit. | 还叫我买债券或其他的东西 |
[50:20] | A lot of people are feeling vulnerable. | 很多人都会感到不安 |
[50:23] | On the other hand, she’s right. | 但另一方面 她说的有理 |
[50:26] | -Not that I’d ever tell her that. -Why not? | -但我没有对她承认 -为什么? |
[50:30] | ‘Cause then she’d wanna know where’s the money, how much. | 因为她想知道我把钱放哪里 想知道有多少钱 |
[50:33] | Don’t you want Carmela to be taken care of? | 你不希望卡蜜拉受到照顾吗? |
[50:35] | She is. Anyway, she’s right, that’s the point. | 她已经受到照顾了 但是她说的对 |
[50:39] | Over the last few years, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 过去几年我想了很多 |
[50:42] | -And? -My uncle definitely snapped it into focus. | -然后呢? -我想到我伯伯 |
[50:45] | What’s he, 72 years old? What’s he got? | 一个72岁的老头 他拥有什么? |
[50:48] | Fucking shitty house in Belleville, and a bunch of legal bills… | 一间破烂的屋子 和一堆打官司的帐单 |
[50:51] | that’d make you gargle Drano if you had them. | 让人会想喝通乐自杀 |
[50:55] | I’ve analyzed it. | 我分析过了 |
[50:57] | There’s two endings for a guy like me. | 像我这样高调的帮派份子 只有两个结局 |
[51:02] | High-profile guy. Dead, or in the can. | 横死街头或无止尽地坐牢 |
[51:06] | -Big percent of the time. -You’ve never talked this frankly. | -你从来不暴露身分 -连恐怖分子 |
[51:09] | Even with all this terrorism shit, the government has resources up the ass. | 政府都查得出来了 |
[51:10] | As far as legal bills are… | 至于法案 |
[51:12] | Anthony! | 东尼 |
[51:13] | -What? -Why don’t you give it up? | -什么? -你为什么不放弃? |
[51:18] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你先让我说完 |
[51:20] | There’s a third way to wrap it up. | 还有第三种结局 |
[51:24] | You rely only on family. | 只信赖你的家族成员 |
[51:26] | Not many men could survive without the love and support… | 没有妻儿的爱与支持 |
[51:28] | of their wife and children. | 很少有人能支撑下去 |
[51:32] | No, I’m talking about business. | 不我讲的是生意 |
[51:35] | You trust only blood. | 你只能相信亲人 |
[51:40] | A friend of mine… guy whose name you wouldn’t know… | 我有一位朋友 你大概听过他的名字 |
[51:44] | stayed out of the can and in charge. | 不曾坐牢 但一直握有大权 住在佛罗里达 |
[51:47] | Lived in Florida till he was 81 years old. He only gave orders through his son. | 直到81岁 因为他只命令他儿子做事 |
[51:52] | No other conversations that could come back in testimony. | 他儿子可不会上法院作证 |
[51:57] | -His son? -No, not A.J. | -他儿子? -不是小安东尼 |
[52:00] | What I’ve been dealt is my nephew. | 我一直在训练我外甥 |
[52:04] | He’s gotten his act together, the kid. | 这孩子很有干劲 |
[52:08] | Over the last few months… | 过去几个月 我开始 |
[52:11] | I started the process of bonding him to me inseparably. | 单独和他培养感情 |
[52:14] | -How? -That we can’t get into. | -怎么培养? -这个不能谈 |
[52:17] | Didn’t your uncle do that with you? You said his life is like a desert. | 你伯伯也这样培养你吗? 你说他很孤单 |
[52:23] | I’m 42, and I’m already more successful than my uncle ever was. | 我42岁了 比他以前还要成功 |
[52:26] | You’ve seen my house. | 你到过我家 |
[52:31] | Anthony, why are you telling me this? | 东尼 为什么要告诉我这些? |
[52:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:43] | Guess | 我想 |
[52:46] | I trust you. | 是因为我相信你 |
[52:49] | A little. | 有一点相信你 |
[53:17] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[53:21] | What the hell are you doing here? You scared me to death. | 你在这里做什么?吓死我了 |
[53:24] | Just stopped by to see how you’re getting along. | 顺道过来看看你 |
[53:27] | You ever do anything like a normal person? There is a bell. | 你能不能像个正常人一样? 门口有门铃 |
[53:33] | How you been? | 最近好吗? |
[53:35] | Fine. | 还好 |
[53:38] | -How’s Connie’s kid? -He’s huge. | -康妮的儿子还好吗? -肥死了 |
[53:42] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[53:45] | That’s Jason? | 那是杰森? |
[53:47] | He has a weight problem already. Eight years old. | 他才八岁 就有过重的烦恼 |
[53:51] | She never had him baptized. She thought she knew everything. | 康妮没让她儿子受洗 她还以为她什么都懂 |
[53:54] | Actually, I was hoping you would make me one of your fluffernutters. | 我希望你帮我做一个花生三明治 |
[54:03] | It’s fucking mouthwash. | 那是漱口水的味道 |
[54:05] | Leave me the fuck alone. You come over here with that shit. | 别烦我 你过来是为了毒品 |
[54:15] | What’s that on the table, Daddy’s navy picture? | 桌上那是什么?你爸的海军照? |
[54:18] | You ever miss him? | 你会想他吗? |
[54:22] | When he was in prison… | 他坐牢的时候吗? |
[54:24] | or since he’s been dead? | 还是他死后? |
[54:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:34] | Did I saddle you with a stepfather? | 我有给你找继父吗? |
[54:49] | I don’t have any peanut butter. I haven’t kept it since you left. | 这里没有花生酱 你走后我就不买了 |
[54:53] | I can’t make you a fluffernutter. | 我不能帮你做那个 |
[54:56] | You want French toast? | 要不要法式吐司? |
[55:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[55:06] | -Ade sends her love. -Right, say hello. | -艾德莲娜向你问好 -好 帮我向她问好 |
[55:12] | You watch that Bailey’s, or I’ll give you a shot in the head. | 你不要喝太多酒 小心我在你头上开一枪 |
[55:15] | -Look who’s talking. -What? | -你只会说别人 -什么? |
[55:17] | Never mind what. | 没事 |