时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Here, I made it with a lot of milk and sugar. | 来 我加了很多牛奶和糖 |
[01:49] | It’s more comforting that way. | 会令人感到安慰 |
[01:53] | You sure you don’t want some eggs or an English or something? | 你确定不要蛋或面包什么的? |
[01:57] | You’re coming back? | 你会回来吗? |
[02:00] | I hope so. Immigration, they make problems. | 希望会 移民局很麻烦的 |
[02:03] | Maybe Tony can help with that. | 也许东尼可以帮你忙 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:08] | What are you doing here? I thought you were flying out to Naples. | 你怎么还在这里? 我以为你已经去那不勒斯了 |
[02:11] | I just dropped off these shirts from Patsy’s guy. | 我送佩特那儿的衬衫来 |
[02:13] | But you should be on your way to see your old man. | 你应该上路去看你老爸了 |
[02:16] | Cancer is everywhere in his body. Cancer don’t respect nothing. | 癌症已扩散全身了 癌症什么都不尊重 |
[02:20] | – You know, it started in his guts. – Do you need any money? | -从他的胆开始的 -你需要钱吗? |
[02:25] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[02:26] | Please call and let us know. | 请打电话给我们消息 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry, Tony. | 抱歉 东尼 |
[02:32] | You’ll have to get somebody else to drive you tonight. | 今晚你得叫别人替你开车 |
[02:35] | Not a problem. Go. | 这不是问题 去吧 |
[02:40] | You think he wears a bag? | 你想他是不是带了袋子? |
[02:42] | -Who wears what? -You know, a colostomy bag. | -谁带了什么? -你知道 造口袋 |
[02:46] | Furio’s old man. | 浮利欧的老爸 |
[02:48] | – How the fuck would I know that? -Because my ma, | -我怎么会知道? -因为我妈 |
[02:50] | maybe, maybe not, has to get one. | 也许会 也许不会 必须要弄一个 |
[02:53] | -Could we not talk about this? -We could talk about any topic you like, T. | -我们可不可以不要谈这事? -我们可以谈任何你想谈的话题 |
[02:57] | Good. | 好 |
[02:59] | It’s just that now with Ma all squared away to go to Green Grove… | 因为妈现在搬到了绿林 |
[03:03] | For fuck’s sake, Paulie, everybody’s gonna get old and die. | 拜托 保利 人人都会老会死 |
[03:11] | – Am I driving you tomorrow, too? – No, I’ll drive myself. | -明天我也替你开车吗? -不用 我自己开 |
[03:14] | -I got nothing else to do. -I got a very important meeting, that’s all. | -我没别的事做 -我有重要约会 如此而已 |
[03:18] | It’s a delicate situation. | 要小心处理的状况 |
[03:25] | We lucked out with the weather. | 我们运气不错 碰到好天气 |
[03:29] | So, how’s the life of leisure? | 休闲生活如何? |
[03:32] | Playing golf, ain’t I? | 我在打高尔夫 不是吗? |
[03:35] | Cocksucker. | 王八蛋 |
[03:41] | Seriously, it’s good you’re pulling back business-wise like we agreed. | 认真说 你能像我们同意的那样 撤回生意很好 |
[03:46] | My nephew, I told him. I’m gonna be speaking through him, | 我告诉我侄子 我会透过他传话 |
[03:49] | and only through him, as time passes. | 最近会只透过他 |
[03:51] | – Good. – Plus Sil. | -好 -再加上席尔 |
[03:55] | I don’t want to celebrate my daughter’s first kid in prison. | 我不想在牢里庆祝 我女儿生第一个小孩 |
[04:03] | All right, this sit-down in Perth Amboy. Get a pen and paper. | -嘿 -好 在佩斯安保的谈判 |
[04:06] | Hold on. | -拿笔和纸 -等一下 |
[04:13] | I can’t find a piece of paper. | 我找不到纸 |
[04:17] | -Shoot. -Tell Paulie to | -说吧 -好 浮利欧不在时… |
[04:20] | let Patsy run the car operation while Furio’s gone. | 叫保利让佩特经营车子的运作 |
[04:22] | Tell Patsy he’s got to kick up 10 points. | 然后告诉佩特 他必须再加十点 |
[04:24] | Seven and a half to me, two and half to Paulie. | 七点五给我 二点五给保利 |
[04:27] | -Got it. -You and Sil, you figure out who pays the Longshore Union how much. | -记下来了 -好 你和席尔研究一下 |
[04:30] | I’ll back you up whichever. | 谁要付长堤工会 付多少 你们我都会支持的 |
[04:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[04:38] | – I’m on it. – All right. | -马上办 -好 |
[05:10] | – A simple yes or no will do. – Please. | -卡蜜拉 简单说好或不好就行 -拜托 |
[05:17] | – Artie, hi, how are things? – Fine. | -亚瑟 你好吗? -很好 |
[05:21] | Did they ever catch those muggers? | 他们有没有抓到抢匪? |
[05:24] | Did you leave room for dessert? | 你还吃得下吃甜点吗? |
[05:26] | We’ll have one zabaglione and four spoons. Coffees, all around. | 我们来一份萨巴里安尼 四只汤匙 给大家咖啡 |
[05:33] | Bri’, can I ask you a financial-related question? | 小布 我可以 请教你一个财务相关问题吗? |
[05:36] | The last thing the guy wants to do is talk shop. | 这人最不愿意的就是多嘴 |
[05:38] | Ask him anything you want. It’s all he likes to talk about. | 随便问他什么 他最喜欢说这些 |
[05:41] | It’s no big thing. Any ideas on what Tony and I should do… | 没什么大事 我只想知道 |
[05:45] | with the proceeds from the property in Newark we sold? | 你认为东尼在纽瓦克财产的获利 该怎么运用? |
[05:48] | – A HUD? – What? | -住宅和都市发展部? -什么? |
[05:50] | Kid loves Paul Newman movies. No more grappa for you. | 这孩子喜欢保罗纽曼的电影 不准再喝白兰地了 |
[05:54] | You know what I’m talking about. Uncle Junior’s lot on Frelinghuysen Avenue. | 你知道我在说什么 伯伯在弗里林海森路上的地 |
[05:57] | Yeah, that. It all went into the trust. | 哦 那个 都交付信托了 |
[06:00] | T-bills, I was able to lock you in before the rates dropped. | 国库券 我在利率下降前 替你锁住利率了 |
[06:05] | What doesn’t this kid know about money? | 关于钱这孩子什么都知道 |
[06:08] | You know, I trust him 1,000 percent? | 我百分之一千相信他 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | We have so many more of the newborn size. | 我们有好多新生儿尺寸的 |
[06:17] | I think they’re cheaper. | 因为比较便宜 |
[06:19] | Next year we could put a notice in the bulletin… | 明年我们可以在布告栏公告 |
[06:21] | that people whose last names begin with “A” to “K” bring the newborns… | 姓氏字母从A到K的 |
[06:24] | and “L” to “Z” bring the bigger ones, or vice versa. | 送新生儿尺寸的 L到Z的送大一点的 或是反过来 |
[06:28] | Whatever we give them, the girls at our ladies’ shelter should be grateful. | 不管送什么给她们 收容所的女生都该很感激 |
[06:32] | I mean, nobody told them to go and have babies without husbands. | 没人叫她们未婚生子 |
[06:38] | I remember his charity toward my family when Jack died. | 我记得杰克死时 他对我家人的慷慨 |
[06:42] | I didn’t know how to pay the phone bill. Jackie always did everything. | 我连付电话帐单都不会 都是杰克在做 |
[06:45] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[06:47] | I pay bills…but other than that, it’s the same with Tony. | 我付帐单 但除此之外 东尼也是一样 |
[06:53] | Try to find out where the money is…how much we have, | 我想找出钱在哪儿 我们有多少钱 |
[06:56] | and I get such resistance. | 就会遭到抗拒 |
[06:58] | I didn’t know what we had until after I buried Jackie. | 我葬了杰克之后 才知道我们有多少钱 |
[07:02] | Was it enough? | 够用吗? |
[07:05] | Sort of. | 算是 |
[07:08] | Not really. | 不真的够 |
[07:10] | How much is enough, anyway? | 多少才算够呢? |
[07:13] | I don’t know, that’s my point. Doesn’t anything ever change? | 我不知道 我就是我的观点 事情怎么都没变? |
[07:18] | Women are supposed to be partners nowadays. | 现在的女人应该是伙伴 |
[07:20] | I’m not a feminist, I’m not saying 50-50, but Jesus. | 我不是女权主义者 不是说该一半一半 但是老天 |
[07:24] | You know, I put up with cumare shit. Pardon my French. | 我忍耐这种混帐事 原谅我说脏话 |
[07:27] | I made my peace with it, best I could, anyway. | 我尽量想开就是了 |
[07:30] | Isn’t your cousin Brian handling your money now? | 替你管钱的不是你表弟布莱恩吗? |
[07:33] | The big things, the investments. He’s doing well, too. | 大项的投资 他做得不错 |
[07:37] | You know, I do have to give Tony credit there. | 这点我该给东尼赞许 |
[07:39] | He did meet me halfway with that, God bless him. | 他的确是有让步 上帝保佑他 |
[07:42] | Which was a very big step for him, I know. | 对他来说是一大步 |
[07:43] | Maybe you have nothing to worry about. – I don’t know. | 或许你没什么好担心的 |
[07:45] | Tony pulls people into his circle. I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道 东尼总把人拉进 他的圈子 我不知道该怎么想 |
[07:51] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[07:54] | Titanium? | 钛合金? |
[07:56] | The track’s freezing up, it’s too hard for aluminum. | 跑道冻住了 用铝不行 |
[08:00] | Whatever she’s got on those feet, she’s a winner. | 不管她脚上是什么 她是赢家 |
[08:04] | A little colicky? | 有一点肚子痛? |
[08:07] | You don’t feel good, baby girl? You bad girl. | 是啊 你不舒服是吗?大女孩 |
[08:11] | Fuck this horse-whispering shit. | 去你的说马语 |
[08:18] | What is this costing us? Tony, Valentina. | 这要花多少钱? 东尼 这位是瓦伦蒂娜 |
[08:24] | She works in an art gallery. Helping me to enlarge my collection. | 她在艺廊工作 帮我扩增我的收藏 |
[08:30] | And this, my chiquita banana, is Pie-O-My. | 这是我的心肝宝贝派欧迈 |
[08:34] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[08:35] | There’s no stopping this horse. She’s gonna go all the way to the Breeders’. | 这匹马无人能敌 |
[08:37] | We’ll do the two geldings next. | -她要去配种了 -接下来就去势 惠堤 |
[08:41] | Hon, can you come here a sec? I think I have something in my eye. | 亲爱的 过来一下好吗? 有东西掉到我眼睛里了 |
[08:47] | Let Dr. Ralphie have a look. | 让瑞夫医生帮你看看 |
[08:52] | – I don’t see anything. – Maybe you need more light. | -我没看到东西 -到亮一点的地方 |
[09:00] | What the fuck? | 去你的 |
[09:02] | – I can’t believe you did this to me. – It was a joke, hon. | -你竟然这么做 -开开玩笑嘛 |
[09:06] | -There’s nothing funny about it. -There is from where I’m standing. | -不好笑 -从我这儿看很好笑 |
[09:09] | Besides, it’s good luck. | 况且 是为了带来好运 |
[09:11] | – What? – It’s good luck to step in horseshit. | -什么? -踩到马粪是好运 |
[09:14] | – Ask any horse person. – It’s true. | -问养马的人 -是真的 |
[09:17] | Then why aren’t you people walking around… | 那你们怎么不每天 |
[09:19] | Iooking for piles of horseshit to stomp around in? | 找马粪踩? |
[09:21] | – It only works if it’s an accident. – Fucking sick, all of you. | -意外踩到才算 -你们全有病 |
[09:25] | Fucko, where’s a hose? | 去你的 水管在哪儿? |
[09:35] | You know, it can be risky trusting him to have a sense of humor. | 相信他有幽默感有点冒险喔 |
[09:39] | -Did you think it was funny? -Yeah, but what I think is funny is | -你觉得好笑吗? -我觉得好笑的 |
[09:42] | what an 8-year-old boy thinks is funny. | 是八岁男孩觉得好笑的东西 |
[09:44] | -Having any fun yourself? -What, you taking a survey? | -那你自己觉得好玩吗? -干嘛 做民调吗? |
[09:48] | – Have any interest in art? – Show the right thing, I do. | -对艺术有兴趣吗? -当然 好事我都做 |
[09:51] | There’s an artist down in New Hope, specializes in horses. | 在纽霍普那儿有位划家 专精划马 |
[09:54] | Give him a photo of your horse, he paints a lovely portrait. | 给他相片 他可以划出很美的划 |
[09:57] | -It’d look great in your office. -Have a look at my office | -挂在你办公室会很棒 -那得先看看我的办公室 |
[10:00] | -before you make that call. -Think about it. If you’re interested, | -再这么说 -你考虑考虑 如果有兴趣的话 |
[10:04] | give me a call. | 打电话给我 |
[10:08] | “La Paz.” | “拉帕兹” |
[10:10] | -What’s that, Puerto Rican? -Cubana. | -波多黎各人? -古巴 |
[10:12] | My mother was Italian, my father Cuban | 我妈是义大利人 我爸是古巴人 |
[10:14] | What a dangerous combination. | 你是危险的组合 |
[10:23] | She gorgeous or what? | 她很美吧? |
[10:26] | Sweet as sugar. | 像糖一样甜 |
[10:31] | If there’s anything you need, you just press this button. | 你需要什么就按钮 |
[10:34] | – Which one? – This one that I’m showing you. | -哪一个? -我指给你看的这个 |
[10:37] | -Safety first. -A friend of yours, Mrs. Cirillo, might stop by. | -安全第一 -你朋友瑟里罗太太可能会来 |
[10:41] | She wanted to see you before you went down for lunch. | 她说她想在午餐前看看你 |
[10:44] | Cookie. | 小饼干 |
[10:51] | Look, just like home. They’re gonna wait on you hand and foot around here. | 就像家里一样 在这儿他们会好好侍候你的 |
[10:55] | Put the boxes in the closet. And go get the TV. | 班尼 把箱子放在衣柜 去拿电视 |
[10:59] | The both of you carry it. | 你们两个一起去搬 |
[11:03] | Come on, cowgirl. Let’s go down to the chuck wagon | 来吧 牛仔女 我们去看看 |
[11:06] | and see what they’re rustling up. | 他们在忙什么 |
[11:09] | – Paulie, did they bring my bathmat? – For the fifth time, Ma, yes. | -保利 有没有带我的浴室踏垫来? -妈 你问第五遍了 有 |
[11:15] | Look who’s here to make you feel at home. | 看看谁来了 就像在家一样 |
[11:17] | – Are you here, too? – Not yet, but it’s all paid for. | -小饼干 你也在这儿? -还没 但都付好钱了 |
[11:21] | I’m gonna move in after my hip surgery. | 我动完手术就会搬进来 |
[11:23] | -Minn comes twice a week for lunch, in the meantime. | 明妮一周两次来午餐 |
[11:25] | She’s one of the girls. | 同时 她也是我们一员 |
[11:28] | -Look how you’ve grown up, Paulie. -I know. I don’t understand. | -看你长得多大了 保利 -我知道 我真不懂 |
[11:33] | When I was a kid, you two were old ladies. | 我小时候 你俩就是老太太 |
[11:36] | Now I’m old, and you two are still old. | 现在我老了 你俩还是一样老 |
[11:39] | So, how’s Chucky doing, anyway? Still teaching? | 恰奇在做什么?还在教书? |
[11:42] | He’s been the high-school principal for the last 10 years or so. | 他已经做了十年高中校长 |
[11:45] | -Bergen North. – He must give you a lot of happiness. | -北伯根高中 -他一定让你很快乐 |
[11:48] | – Except for that wife of his. – All you ever been was nice to her. | -除了他老婆 -你一直对她很好 |
[11:53] | – I know that. – Come on, girls, I’ll take you to lunch. | -我知道 -来吧 女孩们 我带你们去吃午餐 |
[11:56] | – I got to use the WC. -She just went 10 minutes ago. | -我要上厕所 -她十分钟前才去的 |
[12:00] | I don’t want to embarrass your mother in the dining room. | 保利 我不想在餐厅 让你妈难堪 |
[12:04] | So make sure she knows…she can’t sit with me | 确定她知道她不能和我 |
[12:07] | and Minn, and our other girls. | 和明妮及我们其他人一起坐 |
[12:10] | – What are you talking about? – We’re a set group. | -你在说什么? -我们是一个团体 |
[12:12] | We eat together, we play Scrabble for money… | 一起吃饭 一起赌拼字游戏 |
[12:15] | and there’s really no room at either table. | 两边桌子都没有空位了 |
[12:18] | Come on now, Cook. I know you girls can work it out. | 小饼干 别这样 我知道你们可以想办法解决的 |
[12:30] | Fucking amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[12:31] | This is how simple it is to change inputs. | 这么简单就能改变输入 |
[12:36] | Listen to that imaging in stereo mode. | 用音响模式听那个划面 |
[12:38] | -It’s like Clapton’s sitting right there at your house. | 就像吉他之神就在你房里 |
[12:58] | Great, huh? | 很棒吧? |
[13:01] | We can all watch movies as a family now. | 现在我们可以一家人一起看电影了 |
[13:03] | And listen to that. | 听听看 |
[13:05] | I think it’s great. I’m going food shopping. | 很棒 |
[13:07] | Maybe I’ll get In the Bedroom. | 我要去买菜 也许我会回卧房 |
[13:11] | – What time you want me to wake you up? – The movie. | -你要我几点叫你起床? -是电影啦 |
[13:14] | Yeah. Good. | 对 |
[13:18] | Have fun. | -好 -好好玩 |
[13:55] | – Hello? – Mr. Wall, please. | -喂 -请找波顿先生 |
[14:00] | – Yeah, can you talk? – Yeah, I’m on a hotel phone. | -对 你能说话吗? -可以 我用旅馆电话 |
[14:03] | So, how are you? What’s going on? | 你好吗?怎么回事? |
[14:06] | I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen. | 查克 我找到他了 我找到杀了海伦的人 |
[14:10] | – What? – It was me they were after. | -什么? -他们要对付的是我 |
[14:13] | Who are they? | 谁?他们是谁? |
[14:15] | Devlin MacGregor and Lentz. | 戴文麦奎格和蓝兹 |
[14:19] | Lentz was supervising the protocol for RDU-90. | 蓝兹指导RDU-90作业 |
[14:22] | He knew I found out it was causing liver damage. It was Lentz. | 他知道我发现它会伤肝 是蓝兹 |
[14:27] | Lentz is dead. | 理查 蓝兹死了 |
[14:30] | What? How? | 什么?怎么死的? |
[14:33] | He died in a car accident last summer. | 去年夏天死于车祸 |
[14:39] | Can you prove this about the drug? | 你能证明药的事吗? |
[14:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想可以 |
[14:45] | I need your help, Chuck. Call Bones at the hospital. | 查克 我需要你帮忙 打到医院给波恩斯 |
[14:48] | Tell him to give me whatever help I need. | 叫他给我需要的协助 |
[14:50] | Beautiful looking animal. | 真美的动物 |
[14:53] | Great definition, carriage. | 好棒的线条和仪态 |
[14:57] | I’d love to paint her. | 我很乐意画它 |
[14:59] | Good. | 好 很好 |
[15:01] | But what about this deadbeat? | 这该死的家伙怎么办? |
[15:04] | There’s no problem cropping you both out. | 可以不把你俩画进去 |
[15:06] | We could set her in front of the rail at the track as she is. | 可以画他站在跑道栏杆前 |
[15:09] | Or if you’d prefer something more pastoral, we can place her in a meadow. | 或是你喜欢田园味道 将他画在草原上 |
[15:13] | I don’t know about that, but can you leave me in there and just crop him out? | 我不知道 可以只切掉他吗? |
[15:17] | Easy. And frankly, it would be better, composition-wise. | 简单 而且老实说 以构图来说这样比较好 |
[15:21] | Go for the pastoral, much more dignified. | 选田园的 更有威严些 |
[15:24] | -And it comes framed? -Exactly as you see that one. | -会镶好框吧? -和你看到的那幅一模一样 |
[15:28] | $6,500. | 六千五百元 |
[15:33] | All right, you got a deal. | 好 成交 |
[15:38] | – To Pie-O-Mine. – My. | -给”派欧买” -是”迈” |
[15:40] | – Your what? – No, the name, it’s Pie-O-My. | -什么? -不 不 名字是”派欧迈” |
[15:50] | I’ll give you the whole thing now. | 我现在付清 |
[15:57] | There. | 给你 |
[15:58] | I’d better get your receipt. I’ll just be a minute. | 我开张收据给你 等一会儿 |
[16:06] | Let’s not forget to drink to the beautiful senorita… | 别忘了敬美丽的小姐 |
[16:09] | whose idea this was in the first place. | 是她先想到这个主意的 |
[16:11] | – I bet you say that to all the girls. – There’s not that many. | 你一定对所有女生都这么说 |
[16:14] | And truthfully, the ones that there are, | 没那么多 老实说 |
[16:18] | they don’t got many ideas. | 那些女生没多少想法的 |
[16:20] | We should probably start heading back soon. | 我们应该启程回去了 |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:27] | If you want, on the way, we can stop and eat something. | 路上可以停下来吃东西 |
[16:29] | -Yeah, we could definitely stop. | 对 可以停下去 |
[16:36] | – Like that. – So good. | -像那样? -对 很好 |
[16:38] | – Just like that. – Yeah, that’s so good. | -就像那样 -真好 |
[17:07] | Let me up. | 好了 让我起来 |
[17:40] | You can see cows from in there. | 从这儿可以看到牛群 |
[17:41] | Sit down and eat before it gets any colder. | 坐下来吃吧 快冷掉了 |
[17:55] | – Looks good, doesn’t it? – Mine needed salt. | -看起来不错耶 -我的不够咸喔 |
[18:01] | Jesus fucking Christ, these fucking hicks can’t even get this right. | 老天 这些乡下人 连这都弄不好 |
[18:10] | You did this? | 你弄的? |
[18:12] | That’s very mature. | 真是成熟 |
[18:16] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[18:17] | I thought you had an 8-year-old’s sense of humor. | 我以为你有八岁小孩的幽默感 |
[18:19] | Come here and give me a kiss. | 过来亲我一下 |
[18:23] | I’m eating. | 我在吃东西 |
[18:28] | Not anymore, you’re not. | 不再是了 现在没了 |
[18:34] | What if I promise to be good? | 你答应乖乖的? |
[18:38] | How good? | 多乖? |
[18:41] | Good. | 很乖 |
[18:54] | Shit, I lost a nail. | 讨厌 掉了一片指甲 |
[19:02] | We will not be mentioning anything about any of this to Ralph. | 我们不会向瑞夫提起这事 |
[19:08] | I’ll take it. Can you send it to this person here? | 我买了 可以送到这里给这位吗? |
[19:12] | Sure. You want to include a card with this? | 当然 你要加张卡片吗? |
[19:28] | Let me have another one. | 再给我一张 |
[19:40] | Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows. | 一直跑一直跑 没人知道她何时停下 |
[19:44] | Place your bets, be a winner. | 下注 赢钱 |
[19:49] | – I’ll take another card. – Are you sure, dear? | -我要再一张 -你确定吗? |
[19:56] | For the love of God, Nucci, how could you hit on 18? | 老天 纽奇 十八点了干嘛再要? |
[20:02] | Give me another one. | 再给我一张 |
[20:05] | That should’ve been my card! I could’ve had 21. | 那该是我的 这样我就有二十一点 |
[20:10] | I was hoping for a three. | 我希望是个三 |
[20:13] | I’m not sure you understand the fine points. | 我觉得你不懂这其间巧妙 |
[20:17] | Maybe you ought to play roulette. It’s right over there. | 或许你该玩轮盘 在那边 |
[20:25] | Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows. | 一直跑一直跑 没人知道 她何时停止 下注 |
[21:05] | Goddamn it, Tony! | 可恶 东尼 |
[21:18] | You did that to me on our honeymoon. | 我们蜜月时你做了一次 |
[21:21] | I didn’t like it then, and I made you promise me you’d never do it again. | 我很不高兴 你答应我不再这么做 |
[21:24] | – It’s just a little cold water. – It’s really unpleasant. | -不过是冷水 -可是很不舒服 |
[21:27] | -Do you remember promising me? – You can do it back to me. | -你记得你答应我了? -你也可以这样对我 |
[21:30] | – I don’t want to do it back to you. – Why not? It’s fun. | -我不想那么对你 -为什么不?很好玩 |
[21:33] | – Do you remember promising me? – Yeah, so what? | -你记得你答应我了? -对 又怎样? |
[21:36] | So…This is one promise I would like you to keep. | 怎样?我希望你信守这个承诺 |
[21:44] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[22:07] | -This can’t be Paulie. -Chucky? | -这不可能是保利吧? -恰奇 |
[22:10] | Come here, you pizza-face-son-of-a-son-of-a-gun you. | 过来 你这个披萨脸 |
[22:14] | Oh, God. Mr. Van Kowenberg, what did we say about those shoes? | 天哪 凡诺伯格先生 你的鞋怎么了? |
[22:18] | The laces are in my locker, I was gonna get them after study hall. | 鞋带在我柜子里 我下课就要去拿 |
[22:21] | Get them now. | 现在去 |
[22:27] | Come on, Paulie. | 来 保利 |
[22:32] | Hard to believe it’s been so long. | 真不能相信这么久了 |
[22:35] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[22:39] | That’s a nice gesture, Paul, but I really can’t. | 保利 你真客气 |
[22:42] | Go on, I got lots of them. | -我不能收 -收下吧 我有很多 |
[22:45] | You can’t insult me. | 不能侮辱我 |
[22:51] | – No more glasses? – I had the Lasik. | -没戴眼镜了 -做了雷射 |
[22:54] | – And your face cleared up pretty good, too? – Cleared up in 10th grade. | -也不再是大花脸了 -高中时就好了 |
[22:57] | See, there you go. Ninth was my last. | 原来如此 我只念到初中毕业 |
[23:08] | So, did your mom tell you I saw her over at Green Grove? | 你妈有没有提到我在绿林看到她? |
[23:11] | Apparently, she sees quite a bit of your mother. | 她常见到你妈妈 |
[23:13] | That’s just it, Chucky. They’re both residents. | 恰奇 就是这事了 |
[23:15] | But there seems to be an exclusion. | 她们都住在那儿 但似乎有点排挤现象 |
[23:19] | I don’t blame your mother. | 我不怪你妈 |
[23:21] | I blame that Minn Matrone. She’s a malignant cunt. | 我怪那个明妮麦充 她是个恶贱人 |
[23:26] | Excuse me for saying so. | 抱歉我这么说 |
[23:28] | She eggs your mother on, and she don’t even live there. | 她逼迫你妈 而她甚至不住那儿 |
[23:31] | -I’m not sure I understand. -I’m just asking you to talk to your ma. | -我不懂你说什么 -我想请你和你妈谈谈 |
[23:35] | See if she can include my ma more with the group. | 看看她能不能带我妈 进她们的小团体 |
[23:39] | It won’t do much good. Now, you know how these old gals are. | 没什么用的 你知道这些老太太的 |
[23:44] | All I’m trying to do is pay my ma back… | 我只是要回报我妈 |
[23:46] | for when I was a kid and got into so much trouble. | 我小时候惹了不少麻烦 |
[23:49] | She went to bat for me how many times? With the nuns. | 不知多少次她替我应付那些修女 |
[23:52] | With the store owners up and down 13th Street. | 还有十三街那些店家 |
[23:55] | And let’s face it, Chucky, with the cops. | 老实说 还有那些警察 |
[24:00] | For all the bad I did. | 我干了那么多坏事 |
[24:02] | I’m still capable if I don’t watch myself. | 如果不小心看好自己的话 我还是做出坏事 |
[24:05] | But with all of that, she always had my back. | 但即使如此 她总是照顾我 |
[24:11] | I’ll talk to my ma, see what she says. But like I said… | 我会和我妈谈谈 看看她怎么说 但如我所说 |
[24:15] | – Whatever you can do. – All right. Take care. | -你尽力就是 -好 你保重 |
[24:56] | Ale was always served in pints and quarts. | 麦酒一向都是品脱或夸脱装的 |
[24:59] | So, “Mind your p’s and q’s,” means “Watch your alcohol consumption.” | “注意细节”意思是小心别喝多了 |
[25:04] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[25:06] | Holy cow. So there’s an origin for everything. | 老天 所以每件事都有出处的? |
[25:11] | – What’s up? – A little business. | -怎么了? -生意上的小事 |
[25:14] | – Like what? – Why? You want to hear this? | -像什么? -为什么 你想知道? |
[25:19] | We decided to give | 我们决定给工会 |
[25:22] | a bigger percentage to the union guys than the customs guys. | 比海关高一点的抽成 |
[25:24] | You’re shitting me, right? That’s what you guys came up with? | 你唬我吧? 这是你们想出来的主意? |
[25:27] | -Everybody seemed pleased. -Damn it, now I’ll have to go down there… | -大家似乎都很满意 -可恶 我得要 |
[25:30] | and do a go-see with everybody, from the harbormaster on down… | 去那儿好好见见 |
[25:33] | which is exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 港口主管在内的每个人了 这正是我本来要避免的 |
[25:37] | You want it renegotiated, that’s what we’ll do. | 你想要重新协商 我们照做就是 |
[25:39] | Don’t make me go down to Perth Amboy. | 别让我去佩斯安保 |
[25:41] | I’m trying to free myself up to do a little global thinking. | 我尝试抽身出来做点全球思考 |
[25:46] | Right. | 是 |
[25:57] | – So, girls, what’s it gonna be? – I’ll have what I always have. | -小姐们 要什么? -点我一向点的 |
[26:01] | Chicken Mario? 15 years of Chicken Mario. | 马里欧小鸡? 十五年的马里欧小鸡 |
[26:05] | Can’t you try the veal chop or something? | 你不能点一次牛肉排吗? |
[26:07] | Why are you giving me a hard time? I like the chicken. | 你干嘛烦我?我喜欢鸡 |
[26:09] | – Hello, beautiful people. – Look who it is. | -嗨 美人们 -看看谁来了 |
[26:12] | Hi, how are you? | -嘿 东尼 -你好吗? |
[26:14] | – Remember Valentina? – Yeah, nice to see you again. | -记得瓦伦蒂娜吗? -很高兴再次见到你 |
[26:17] | -Yeah, same here. -You the one who pulled that horseshit stunt? | -我也是 -是你让他踩到马粪的? |
[26:23] | We’re gonna have some steaks. | 我们要牛排 |
[26:26] | – Maybe I’ll have a steak. – You don’t need a steak. | -我要牛排 -你不需要牛排 |
[26:29] | – I know I don’t need a steak. – Do me a favor. | -我知道我不需要牛排 -拜托 |
[26:32] | Don’t fuck with the salt shaker. | 别动秆罐 |
[26:37] | – You like the sole? – The scampi for me. | -喜欢这个底吗? -我点虾 |
[26:41] | I don’t know, give me… | 我不知道 给我 |
[26:44] | Come on, you’re getting anorexic. | 别这样 要得厌食症了 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna make a call. Okay? | 我去 我去打个电话 |
[26:49] | You’re wasting away. | 你会浪费掉的 |
[26:51] | Come on, what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办? |
[26:56] | Here. | 拿去 |
[26:59] | – No, you keep it. – I don’t want your consolation prize. | -不 不 你留着 -我不要你的安慰奖 |
[27:03] | I bet you have a standing order at the jewelry store. | 你一定在店里订了很多 |
[27:05] | – I gotta be getting back to my table. – What, to the blonde out there? | -我要回座位了 -去找那个金发妞吗? |
[27:08] | Does she fuck you better than me? Suck your dick better than me? | 她在床上比我更能干吗? 比我会吹喇叭吗? |
[27:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:27] | Really, Tony, just tell me. How come I can’t see you again? | 东尼 告诉我 为什么不能再见你? |
[27:31] | – Because you fuck Ralph. – You got morals all of a sudden? | -因为你和瑞夫上床 -你突然有了道德感? |
[27:33] | I don’t know about morals, but I do got rules. | 不是道德感 只是要守规矩 |
[27:35] | Some dago macho bullshit about “Don’t fuck your friend’s girlfriend”? | 自大男性的狗屎 “不能上朋友的女朋友”? |
[27:39] | Yeah, that. | 没错 |
[27:41] | – But not just that. – Then what? | -但不只那样 -那么怎样? |
[27:48] | Look, that day in the countryside, that was… | 那天在乡间 |
[27:52] | – It was great. – Did I do something wrong? I’ll fix it. | -很棒 -我做错了什么吗?我会修正 |
[27:56] | No, you can’t fix the shit I’m talking about. | 不 你不能修正我讲的这事 |
[28:01] | I don’t wanna be where Ralph Cifaretto has been. | 我不能做瑞夫的表哥 |
[28:03] | -You prick! -A one-time thing is one thing, but to get into a relationship… | -你变态 -只有一次是一回事 |
[28:06] | I gotta get back to my dinner. | 成为固定关系又是另一回事 我要回座用餐了 |
[28:11] | You don’t know anything. Let me tell you what’s really going on. | 你什么都不知道 我告诉你事实是什么 |
[28:14] | He doesn’t fuck me. I swear to God, he’s some kind of freak or something. | 他不和我上床 我向上帝发誓 他有怪癖 |
[28:19] | – You two don’t have sex? – No. | -你们俩不做爱? -不 |
[28:23] | – Sort of yeah, but not… – All right, have a nice life. | -算是 但不是 -够了 祝你好运 |
[28:26] | Go ahead. You go back first. I’ll wait a minute. | 去吧 去吧 你先回去 我再等一下 |
[28:30] | We shouldn’t go back together. | 我们不该同时回去 |
[28:40] | – Everything come out all right? – Yeah. | -一切都还好吗? -是啊 |
[30:13] | – It’s me, Valentina. | -对 -东尼 是我 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[30:16] | -You got no reason to be calling me. -I have to tell you everything. | -你没理由打电话给我 -我必须告诉你一切 |
[30:20] | I mean, I didn’t want to tell you before, because it’s just so embarrassing. | 我先前没告诉你 因为 |
[30:23] | Where are you? | -太丢脸了 -你在哪里? |
[30:25] | – I’m at Ralph’s. – Oh, Christ! | -我在瑞夫家 -上帝 |
[30:27] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[30:30] | He left. | 他出去了 东尼 |
[30:33] | Ralph does not have sex like other people, regular people. | 瑞夫不像一般人那样上床的 |
[30:37] | It’s all some kind of kinky shit. Believe me, I am not hung-up. | 都是些古怪的事 相信我 我不是老古板 |
[30:40] | I’ve done a lot. I’ve done girls… I’ve done threesomes, and I’ve done… | 我有过各种经验 和女生做过 来过三人行 还有 |
[30:45] | – With him? – No, Tony, please, just listen. | -和他一起? -不 东尼 听我说 |
[30:47] | Ralph is loco. For real, okay? | 瑞夫是疯子 好吗? |
[30:50] | He just makes me do stuff, not really even sexual. | 他叫我做各种事 甚至不是性爱的 |
[30:53] | Like last night I just wanted him to fuck me, just so I can get back at you. | 昨晚我只想叫他上我 来报复你 |
[30:57] | But all he wanted me to do was drip candle wax on his balls… | 但他只要我在他蛋蛋上滴蜡 |
[31:00] | then he went into the bathroom and jerked himself off. | 然后他进浴室去自慰 |
[31:03] | Now, I don’t call that having sex with someone. | 我不认为那叫做性爱 |
[31:05] | -Oh, Jesus H. Christ. -Last week, I swear to God… | -老天 -我发誓 上周 |
[31:09] | he told me to rub his dick raw with a cheese grater. | 他叫我用削乳酪器揉他老二 |
[31:12] | – Get the fuck out of here. – I wouldn’t do it! I told him to fuck off. | -胡说八道 -我不肯 我叫他滚 |
[31:18] | -My accountant is here. – Will you call me? | -我会计师来了 -你会打给我吗? |
[31:22] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[31:26] | Mozzarella? | 莫萨里拉乳酪? |
[31:31] | Let me ask you a question. You think Ralph’s | 问你一个问题 你觉得瑞夫 |
[31:35] | -a little weird about women? -I don’t know, Ton’. | -在女人方面是不是有点怪? -我不知道 |
[31:39] | I mean, he beat one to death just for… | 我是说 他打死一个女的 只为了 |
[31:44] | I forget. What was it again? | 我忘了 为了什么? |
[31:47] | – Maybe you’re feeling guilty. – I don’t see that. | -也许你觉得内疚 -我不懂 |
[31:52] | -Why would I? -Because he’s a friend of yours, | -我为什么内疚? -因为他是你朋友 |
[31:55] | and you’re cuckolding him. | 你做他表哥 |
[31:58] | Cuckolding is when a man has an affair with another’s wife. | 做他表哥是指男人 和别人老婆有染时 |
[32:01] | She’s not his wife anyway. She’s his cumare. | 她不是他老婆 她是他女朋友 |
[32:04] | – And therefore has no status whatever. – Cumares have status. | -因此没有身份 -女朋友有身份的 |
[32:08] | I mean, it’s not like in the old days, when a man had a wife… | 不是像以前 男人有老婆 |
[32:11] | and then sort of a second wife. | 然后有小老婆 |
[32:14] | Used to be the men would take out their wives on Fridays… | 男人周五带老婆出去 |
[32:17] | and their cumares on Saturdays. Or maybe it’s the other way around. | 周六带女朋友出去 或是反过来 |
[32:21] | Anyway, when I came up, it wasn’t so formal. | 对我来说不是那么正式 |
[32:26] | Business associate of mine’s got two full families. | 我一位生意朋友有两个家 |
[32:29] | One up here, one down in Sea Girt. | 一个在这儿 一个在海砂镇 |
[32:32] | And his second wife busts his balls identical to the first. | 小老婆和大老婆一样会管他 |
[32:35] | Sounds like a complicated arrangement. | 听起来很复杂的安排 |
[32:39] | – I’m afraid our time is up. – Just give me another minute. | -我们时间到了 -再给我一分钟 |
[32:42] | – I have a patient waiting. – Well, let him wait. | -我有病人在等 -让他们等 |
[32:44] | You make me wait out there all the time. | 你常让我在那儿等 |
[32:48] | I just wanna ask you if it’s possible for a man to go out with a woman… | 只是想问你 男人是否有可能 |
[32:50] | without really doing anything with them. | 和一个女人交往 但不真的和她怎么样 |
[32:54] | – You’ll have to be more specific. – He likes them to hurt him. And that’s it. | -你必须说详细一点 -他喜欢她们伤害他 如此而已 |
[33:01] | And then he goes and he… | 然后他 |
[33:04] | takes care of himself, his own needs. | 自己解决自己的需求 |
[33:07] | -He sounds like a textbook masochist.- Like S & M? | -听起来像是标准的受虐待狂 -像是性虐待 |
[33:11] | The “M” part, yes. | 被虐待的部分 是的 |
[33:14] | I thought all that stuff was just like a run-up to the act. | 我以为那种东西只是一种前戏 |
[33:17] | That’s the case for many people. But not for people with paraphilias. | 对很多人来说是的 但对性心理变态者来说不是 |
[33:23] | For them, receiving pain, being humiliated… | 对他们来说 受到痛苦 被羞辱 |
[33:26] | becomes, in and of itself, the sexual release. | 本身就是一重性解放 |
[33:30] | Like many other things, we believe it’s rooted in childhood. | 像其他的事一样 我们相信是植根于孩童时期 |
[33:35] | – We can continue this next week. – Just one more second. | -我们下周可以继续讨论 -再一下子 |
[33:38] | I received regular beatings when I was a kid… | 我小时候常常被打 |
[33:41] | but I’m not going around looking for some woman… | 但我不会找女人来 |
[33:43] | to hook up jumper cables to my private parts. | 在我私处绑上电线 |
[33:46] | It’s not a simple one-to-one. | 这并不是简单的一对一问题 |
[33:48] | More than likely, he had a controlling and punishing mother. | 很可能他有位 爱控制、爱惩罚的妈妈 |
[33:52] | She loved him, but showed it only in connection… | 她爱他 但只由某种 |
[33:55] | with some sort of violent or abusive act. | 暴力或虐待的行动表现出来 |
[34:00] | Is everything about everybody really about their mothers? | 每个人的每件事 真的都和他们的妈妈相关? |
[34:07] | All right, back to the other thing. | 好 回到另一件事 |
[34:10] | For a guy like that, he’s going out with a woman… | 像那样的男人和一个女人交往 |
[34:13] | he could technically not have penisary contact with her vulva. | 技术上来说他可能 完全不会碰到她的私处? |
[34:17] | It sounds like you’re asking me for personal information… | 听来你在问 |
[34:19] | I really can’t give you. | 我不能给你的个人资讯 |
[34:38] | Good morning, Pickwick Framing. | 早安 彼威划框 |
[34:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:55] | It’s so heartbreaking to hear those women talk about what they were going through | 听到那些女人说 |
[34:57] | and what they are going through. | 她们的情形和经历真令人伤心 |
[35:00] | The second woman, Joan, her case is really not very unusual. | 第二位女士 琼 她的案例不是那么不寻常 |
[35:05] | Her husband was the financial planner. She really did not have… | 她先生是位财务分析师 |
[35:07] | much involvement in the finances at the home. | 她在家不太参与财务事宜 |
[35:11] | What are your thoughts on that? | 你的想法呢? |
[35:13] | Women tend to have the feeling that they’re not confident. | 女人容易感觉 |
[35:14] | Men tend to be overconfident, actually, in the financial area. | 她们没有信心 事实上 在财务领域里 |
[35:18] | And women have to take responsibility, and have to accept the fact… | 男人容易过份自信 女人必须负起责任 |
[35:21] | that something like this… | 必须接受像这种事情 |
[35:33] | We don’t need no thought control | 如果你先生没回家来 |
[35:34] | You have to have a contingency plan if your husband doesn’t come home… | 你必须有计划 |
[35:36] | to take care of the finances. | 自己处理财务事宜 |
[36:16] | You gotta get up, Ma. You can’t lie there day and night. | 妈 你必须起来 你不能整天整夜躺着 |
[36:20] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[36:24] | There is no more home, Ma. We sold it. You know that. | 没有家了 妈 你知道我们卖掉了房子 |
[36:28] | They keep making me eat all alone. That’s that Cookie and Minn. | 她们让我独自吃饭 那个小饼干和明妮 |
[36:32] | I tried to be so nice. | 我试着对她们好 |
[36:34] | I bought Cookie a card from the gift shop downstairs. | 我在楼下买了张卡片给小饼干 |
[36:38] | I cared enough, and I sent the very best. | 我关心她 给她祝福 |
[36:42] | Don’t you worry, Ma. I’m gonna talk to this social director. | 不要担心 妈 我去和社工主管谈 |
[36:46] | She’s the one to straighten this all out. | 她会解决这件事的 |
[36:48] | But in the meantime, maybe you can make new friends. | 同时 也许你可以认识新朋友 |
[36:51] | But you gotta get up out of bed. At least sit up. | 但你一定要起床 至少坐起来 |
[38:19] | No. | 没有 |
[39:26] | Friggitoria Fiorenzano…in my opinion, | 我认为 |
[39:27] | this is probably one of the closest things we’ll find in Naples… | 这是我们在那不勒斯 |
[39:29] | to what you really should open. It’s an all-day snack shop, pizzeria… | 所能找到最接近你该开的店 |
[39:31] | friggitoria and rosticceria. | 全天候小吃店 是披萨店、面包店 还有烤肉店 |
[39:37] | Roast shop, fry shop, pizza shop. | 烤物店 炸物店 披萨店 |
[39:39] | Here are four examples… | 这是四个 |
[39:42] | of the classic Neapolitan pride. | 典型的拿破仑骄傲的例子 |
[39:57] | It’s in a light batter, fried till very crisp. | 沾上面浆 炸到非常非常酥 |
[40:01] | We’ve got those zucchini flowers, you recognize those? | 我们要那些胡瓜花 认识吗? |
[40:03] | We’re bringing her back to the track in two weeks. | 两周就让她上跑道 |
[40:06] | Lois says she’s ready to race. | 路易丝说她可以比赛了 |
[40:09] | – Thanks. – Thanks, hon. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[40:13] | I like my drink with extra olives. | 我喜欢我的饮料里多加一点橄榄 |
[40:15] | You should know how your regular customers like their drinks. | 你该知道你的常客喜欢 怎么样的饮料 |
[40:19] | My regular customers are the ones who pay. | 我的常客是付钱的那些人 |
[40:22] | I’ll get you your olives. | 我再替你拿橄榄来 |
[40:28] | -What do you have to give her shit for? -She likes it, it’s banter. | -你干嘛对她这样? -她喜欢 开开玩笑 |
[40:31] | I don’t think she likes it, or you. | 我不觉得她喜欢那样 或喜欢你 |
[40:34] | I don’t give a flying fuck, my brother, what any little slit thinks of me. | 兄弟 我才不在乎 这些人怎么想我 |
[40:41] | Does that include… | 有包括 |
[40:44] | -What’s her name? – Who? | -她叫什么名字来着? -谁? |
[40:45] | – You brought her to the stables. -Valentina. Her especially. | -你带来马厩那个 -瓦伦蒂娜 |
[40:50] | And her, I’m crazy about. | 特别是她 我很喜欢她 |
[40:53] | I’m telling you, this broad knows things. | 我告诉你 那女人懂得很多 |
[40:55] | I’ve never been fucked so long or so good. | 我从没爽得那么久那么棒 |
[41:00] | I may have to marry her. | 我搞不好得娶她 |
[41:07] | -These enough? -You know, no reason to be snotty. | -够了吗? -不需要如此无礼 |
[41:11] | My dear departed mother used to say: | 我死去的亲爱母亲说过: |
[41:14] | “You catch more flies with honey…”than you can with vinegar.” | “蜂蜜比醋更能引来苍蝇” |
[41:22] | Well, mine always told me not to let myself be talked down to by losers. | 我的母亲总是告诉我 不要让失败者对你说话不敬 |
[41:26] | She said you can tell everything about a man by the way he treats women. | 她说从一个男人对待女人的方式 可以了解这个人的一切 |
[41:39] | – You ever think about your mother? – She’s dead. | -你想过你妈吗? -她死了 |
[41:42] | You two didn’t get along very well, right? | 你们处得并不好 是吗? |
[41:44] | She had her demanding ways. | 她曾经很严格 |
[41:48] | – When you were a kid, did she ever… – No, I gotta go. | -你小时候她有没有? -没有 我得走了 |
[41:52] | The Mambo Queen awaits. | 曼波女王等着 |
[41:59] | I’m sorry your mom’s having a difficult adjustment period. Sit. | 很抱歉你妈适应得不太好 请坐 |
[42:02] | It’s not her. It’s the rest of them. They single her out. | 不是她的问题 是其他人 她们故意针对她 |
[42:06] | Sometimes I think this place is like high school with wheelchairs. | 有时候我觉得这里就像 有轮椅的高中 |
[42:11] | Tell your mother to be patient. Things will settle down. | 叫你妈耐心一点 慢慢会好转的 |
[42:14] | All right, I’ll talk to her again. | 好 我会再和她说 |
[42:17] | But what the hell are you gonna do for us? What we pay here. | 但你能替我们做什么? 我们付不少钱 |
[42:20] | I’m speaking from years of experience. | 我是根据多年经验这么说 |
[42:23] | Your mom’s going to have to learn… | 你妈妈必须学着接受 |
[42:26] | -to accept responsibility for her own behavior. -Like what? | -她自己行为的责任 -像什么? |
[42:29] | Go ahead. | 说呀 |
[42:31] | For one thing, she cries a lot. | 就提一点 她常常哭 |
[42:35] | She’s always in tears. | 她老是在流泪 |
[42:37] | At Mass, in the exercise room, at music appreciation. | 望弥撒、运动 音乐欣赏的时候 |
[42:41] | – She’s got a big heart. – Let me finish. | -她很容易感动 -让我说完 |
[42:45] | She doesn’t always put her teeth in. | 她有时没戴假牙 |
[42:48] | The girls don’t like that. | 老太太们不喜欢那样 |
[42:51] | – This is not good. – Right. Also, she’s a tattletale. | -这不太好 -对 而且她喜欢搬弄是非 |
[42:55] | She tells on the other girls for the slightest infraction. | 一点小事就告其他人的状 |
[42:58] | She’s just not very adept at making friends. | 她不太擅于交朋友 |
[43:01] | She’s gonna have to make more of an effort. | 她必须多做努力 |
[43:04] | You might want to talk to her about this. | 你该和她谈谈这点 |
[43:28] | Hey, Conny Contino | -喂? -请问康尼康丁诺 |
[43:30] | ever get those washing machines? | 有收到洗衣机吗? |
[43:32] | I don’t understand. You want to know this shit? | 我不懂 你想知道什么? |
[43:34] | ‘Cause you go back on everything Sil and me get settled. | 你回溯每一件席尔和我解决的事 |
[43:37] | I don’t got a right to be concerned? | 我没权利关心吗? |
[43:39] | Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[43:44] | – Go. – Long time no see. | -说 -好久不见 |
[43:48] | – Is this you? – I am me. | -是你吗? -我是我 |
[43:50] | – I’ve been busy, you know. – Then I forgive you. | -是啊 我一直很忙 -我原谅你 |
[43:53] | When can I see you? I’ve got something to tell you. | 什么时候可以见你? 我有事要告诉你 |
[43:56] | -Look, I told you the situation. -Come on, Tony. | -我告诉过你情形 -别这样 东尼 |
[43:59] | Just for a coffee or a drink or something. | 喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[44:04] | All right, you know the Coach House on Route 21 in Passaic? | 好吧 你知道□一号公路上的教练屋? 在帕塞克 |
[44:08] | -No, but I can find it. – Can you be there by noon? | -不 但我找得到 -你中午能到吗? |
[44:11] | – Nothing could keep me away. -All right, I’ll see you there. | -没有任何事能阻止我 -好 到时见 |
[44:20] | All right, I want to see you and Sil this afternoon. | 好 下午我要见你和席尔 |
[44:23] | 2:00 at the other place. | 两点 在另一个地方 |
[44:54] | So sorry I’m late. I had to make up this whole thing at work. | 抱歉我迟到了 我必须在公司撒个大谎才出得来 |
[44:57] | – It’s all right. – What can I get for you? | -没关系 -要喝什么? |
[44:59] | Evian, whatever. | 矿泉水或随便什么 |
[45:03] | So, I’m here. What’s this big thing you have to tell me? | 我来了 有什么大事要告诉我? |
[45:09] | I broke up with Ralph. | 我和瑞夫分手了 |
[45:13] | – When? – Last night. I just couldn’t take it. | -什么时候? -昨晚 我再也受不了了 |
[45:16] | – He brought out this leather mask with this… – All right. | -他带来了这个皮面具 -好了 好了 |
[45:24] | This means we can be together. | 这表示我们能在一起 |
[45:30] | Look, Valentina, I’m…I’m a married man. | 听着 瓦伦蒂娜 我已婚 |
[45:33] | I’m a happily married man with two kids. | 我是个有两个小孩的快乐已婚男人 |
[45:36] | I just wanna see you sometimes.A couple nights a week. | 我只想有时和你见见面 一周一两个晚上 |
[45:39] | I’m not gonna say I love you. | 我不会说我爱你 |
[45:41] | I always say that too soon to guys, and I’m trying to work on that, but… | 我总是太早这么说 我会努力改进 |
[45:45] | -I really like you. -I like you, too, honey, | -但我真的喜欢你 -我也喜欢你 亲爱的 |
[45:48] | but it’s not gonna happen. | 但我们不能这样 |
[45:50] | Why? Why not? | 为什么?为什么不能? |
[45:53] | For one thing, I already took his horse. | 首先 我已经拿了他的马 |
[46:14] | -$9,900. -Interestingly, at $10,000… | -九千九百元 -有意思 一万元以上 |
[46:18] | we’re required by law to notify the IRS of the transaction. | 我们必须通知国税局这项交易 |
[46:21] | Really? I want it in something safe. | 是吗?我要买可靠的东西 |
[46:25] | Something old economy, maybe treasuries. | 旧式经济的东西 也许值钱的东西 |
[47:16] | Don’t you knock? | 你不敲门吗? |
[47:20] | Listen, Jan, can we shut this off a minute? | 珍妮丝 能不能关上一会儿? |
[47:22] | -I got something I gotta ask you. -Sure. | -我有事要问你 -好 |
[47:32] | It’s a little awkward. | 有点奇怪 |
[47:35] | It’s about Ralph. | 关于瑞夫 |
[47:37] | – That scumbag? – Yeah, well… | -那个混球? -是啊 |
[47:40] | I’m trying to find out about his sex life. | 我想了解他的性生活 |
[47:45] | – And who would know better? – He would. Ask him. | -谁会知道得更清楚? -他啊 去问他 |
[47:48] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[47:50] | I can only ask you. | 我只能问你 |
[47:54] | I mean, is he weird about sex? | 他在性爱方面是不是很怪? |
[47:57] | – Why you interested in this? – I got my reasons. Managerial. | -你为什么感兴趣? -我有我的理由 管理因素 |
[48:02] | You know, like the army, | 就像军队 |
[48:03] | it’s got policies about this shit, on account of combat. | 为战斗而有所政策 |
[48:06] | I have to tell you, I’m finding this entire conversation insulting. | 东尼 我必须告诉你 我觉得这段对话很侮辱人 |
[48:10] | -Here we go. -You’re asking me to betray confidences. | -又来了 -你要我背叛信任 |
[48:17] | I mean, no matter what either one of us think of the guy… | 不论我们两个对他的看法 |
[48:33] | $3,000. | 三千元 |
[48:36] | How’d you come up with that figure? | 你怎么想出这个数字的? |
[48:38] | It’s a number that I thought you’d say yes to. | 我认为你会答应的数字 |
[48:41] | You thought right. | 你想的没错 |
[48:43] | So, what have you heard? | 你听到什么? |
[48:45] | You pay me $3,000, I’ll answer your questions. | 你付我三千元 我回答你的问题 |
[48:48] | He bottoms from the top. | 他从上而下 |
[48:51] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[48:53] | It means he has to control things, but he pretends he doesn’t. | 那表示他必须有控制权 但他假装没有 |
[48:57] | Like, he’d make me fuck him with a strap-on…and call him my bitch, | 像是 他会要我穿假阳具上他 叫他贱人 |
[49:01] | -shit like that. -What about plain old fucking? | -像那种事? -痛苦的性爱呢? |
[49:03] | I’m telling you. He can’t get hard that way. | 我告诉你 他不能经由那种方式勃起 |
[49:06] | And if he could, I don’t think that he’d want to. | 即使可以 我想他也不想 |
[49:22] | I couldn’t believe it when you called. | 你打来时我真不敢相信 |
[49:26] | I was so happy. | 我好高兴 |
[49:30] | I’m feeling pretty happy myself. | 我自己也觉得很高兴 |
[49:35] | Why the big change of heart? | 为什么改变这么大? |
[49:40] | Well, I was never hesitating ’cause of you. | 从来不是因为你让我迟疑 |
[49:44] | I just had to get my head into a place… | 我只是必须将我的脑袋 |
[49:47] | where I felt that I could really commit, you know. | 调整到觉得能真正全力以赴 |
[49:52] | To lavish all the care on you that you should have. | 慷慨地给予你该有的关爱 |
[50:30] | I don’t see why I have to do anything I don’t want to. | 我不懂为什么我要做 我不想做的事 |
[50:34] | This is Green Grove. Here the senior citizen is king and queen. | 这是绿林 在这儿老人最大 |
[50:39] | I know, but they told Charles that this was just a warning. | 我知道 但他们告诉恰奇 这只是警告 |
[50:43] | These people don’t fool around. | 这些人不是随便说说的 |
[50:46] | -You’re afraid of them. -Of course he is, and so am I. | -你在害怕他们 -他当然害怕 我也是 |
[50:50] | This is a stupid thing for your son to get hurt over. | 让你儿子因这种事受伤太蠢了 |
[50:53] | I didn’t live for 84 years to have to be nice to somebody I don’t like! | 我可不是因为讨好我不喜欢的人 而活到八十四岁的 |
[50:59] | Haven’t I earned that right? | 我没挣得这项权利吗? |
[51:02] | Ma, I’m gonna have to say this. | 妈 我必须这么说 |
[51:04] | If you can’t get into the spirit of this thing… | 如果你无法认清这件事的本质 |
[51:06] | then we’ll have to let you live in a different home. | 我们必须让你去住别家安养院 |
[51:11] | The Salvation Army has one in Irvington that’s supposed to be perfectly fine. | 救世军在艾文顿有一间很不错的 |
[52:03] | Coffee, Ton’? | 要咖啡吗?东尼 |
[52:07] | Got any decaf? | 有低咖啡因的吗? |
[52:11] | – No, forget it, regular’s fine. – Well, I can make decaf. | -算了 一般的就好 -我可以煮低咖啡因的 |
[52:16] | Yeah, that’d be great, thanks. | 那好极了 谢谢 |
[52:38] | Something wrong, Tony? | 有什么事吗?东尼? |
[52:43] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么问? |
[52:53] | You out in the backyard the last couple a days? | 最近几天你有去后院吗? |
[52:56] | Me? It’s freezing out there. | 我?外面冷死了 |
[53:00] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[53:03] | -The pool guy come around? – Why would he? | -清泳池的有来过吗? -他怎么会来? |
[53:05] | Check up on stuff? Something? | 检查一下什么的? |
[53:08] | All right, I’m going upstairs. | 好了 我要上楼去了 |
[53:17] | It’ll only take a minute. | 一会儿就好了 |
[53:30] | You sure, Tony, there’s not something you wanna talk about? | 东尼 你确定你没什么要谈的吗? |
[53:36] | No. | 没有 |
[53:38] | Like what? | 像什么? |