时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | “Diary of a Thin Man.” | 减肥人的日记 |
[02:08] | – Where you been? – Hospital, helping Carmela. | -你到哪里去 -医院 帮助Carmela |
[02:11] | The devotion that kid shows. | 对小把戏的热情 |
[02:13] | I just think of my Marie, the kids, | 我在想Marie和孩子们 |
[02:16] | in that situation, God forbid. | 在那种环境下 天理不容 |
[02:19] | My ma– who the fuck would take care of her something happens? | 我的妈 有什么事谁他妈的会去照顾她 |
[02:23] | Except Sil and you guys. | 除了傻子和你的手下 |
[02:30] | Colombians knock off at noon. | 中午除掉哥伦比亚人 |
[02:32] | Then it’s empty. | 然后就完了 |
[02:36] | Manager’s unit’s down a flight. | 管理员在楼梯那里 |
[02:55] | – Who’s in there? | 里面是谁 |
[02:57] | – Open it. | 开门 |
[03:08] | What the fuck? | 该死的 |
[03:12] | Get back! | 注意后面 |
[03:16] | – Shoot the prick. – Get the fuck out of the way. | -射这杂种 -他妈的让开点 |
[03:26] | Cocksucking miserable Spic shit! | 他妈的西班牙杂种 |
[03:28] | It’s supposed to be empty here daytimes. | 白天这里本来没人 |
[03:30] | Jesus, my fucking balls! | 上帝 我该死的小弟弟 |
[03:36] | The money! | 钱 |
[03:39] | Fuck, my fucking balls. | 操 我该死的小弟弟 |
[03:42] | – Oogatz here. – The freeze. | -这里鸡巴都没有 -看看冰箱 |
[03:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[03:48] | Come on, let’s blow. Lot of fucking noise we made. | 快 找找 我们搞得动静太大了 |
[03:51] | Fuck that. | 操他的 |
[03:55] | Close the goddamn door. | 关上该死的门 |
[04:12] | This fucking shit for a lousy two Gs? | 我们就得到这些狗屎吗 |
[04:22] | Oh, Anthony. | 哦 Anthony |
[04:25] | – Hi, Uncle Bobby. – Hiya, sweetheart. | -嗨 Bobby叔叔 -你好 宝贝 |
[04:29] | Cugin Cugin’. | |
[04:31] | I’m gonna go ahead. | 我先进去 |
[04:35] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:37] | You were at South Mountain Arena yesterday | 你昨天在南山区 |
[04:39] | trying to buy a gun from that asshole in the snack shop. | 想从快餐店那个混蛋那里买枪 |
[04:42] | – Who told you that? – We know how you feel, but you can’t do this. | -谁告诉你的 -我们了解你的感受 但你不能那么做 |
[04:45] | I can’t believe you know this. Who told you this? | 真不敢相信你知道 谁告诉你的 |
[04:47] | Look, if my pops was laying in there shot up | 听我说 如果我的老爸挂了 |
[04:50] | – I’d be thinking the same thing. – But you can’t go there. | 我也会这么去做 但你不能去 |
[04:53] | – Yeah, why the fuck not? – Listen to me, | -为什么他妈的不能 -听着 |
[04:55] | I’m your uncle. Junior’s in federal lockup. | 我是你叔叔 Junior被条子关起来了 |
[04:57] | No one’s getting to him there. | 没人能靠近那里 |
[04:59] | Well, it’s difficult, but not impossible. | 是很困难 但不是不可能 |
[05:01] | Trust me. Your dad does not want you to get involved. | 相信我 你父亲不想你介入 |
[05:04] | You gotta channel that rage elsewheres. Golden Gloves. | 你应该把愤怒发泄到别的地方 金手套 |
[05:08] | – What? – Dumbbells or something. | -什么 -举举哑铃什么的 |
[05:11] | Fuck your girlfriend more. | 多操几次你的女朋友 |
[05:12] | You little hothead here. | 你还真是急性子 |
[05:33] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:36] | Did you park in emergency or in the garage? | 你把车停在车库还是紧急停车场 |
[05:38] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么样了 |
[05:40] | They’re on rounds or something, Dr. Plepler and the lndian girl. | Plepler医生和这个印度女孩在做复查 |
[05:47] | Hi, did you bring me my sweater? | 嗨 你把我的羊毛衫带了吗 |
[05:49] | Your sweater? Man, Jesus, fuck! | 羊毛衫 老天 我就日了 |
[05:53] | All right, take it easy. What is your problem? | 好的 别紧张 你有什么问题吗 |
[05:56] | My problem is I’m old enough to sit with Dad all night, | 我的问题是我足够大了 却在这里整晚陪着爸爸 |
[05:58] | be a messenger boy, bring shit from the house, | 给你们跑腿 从家里取东西过来 |
[06:00] | but I’m too young to deal with the larger issues? | 难道我太年轻不能应付大场面吗 |
[06:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:03] | Like you didn’t put them up to it. | 像你一样无所事事 |
[06:05] | Put who up to what? | 什么无所事事 |
[06:09] | God, he was in such a good mood this morning. | 上帝 他整个早上都这样冲动 |
[06:16] | I told the nurse | 我告诉过护士 |
[06:18] | that I thought he moved his eyebrows at around 5:30. | 我看到他的眉毛动了大约5点半的时候 |
[06:21] | Did she pass that along? ‘Cause if not, I’m gonna be furious. | 她告诉过你没有 如果没有 我会很生气 |
[06:24] | Mrs. Soprano, you’re really gonna have to recalibrate | Soprano夫人 你真的需要重新 |
[06:26] | your expectations at this point. | 改变在这件事上的看法 |
[06:29] | We can’t even maintain his blood pressure | 我们甚至不能把他的血压 |
[06:31] | at a level that we’d like. | 保持在一个我们希望的水平 |
[06:33] | Until his fever dissipates and his white cell count comes down, | 在他的烧退了和白细胞减少前 |
[06:36] | we’re a long way from home. | 我们还有很多工作要做 |
[06:38] | But he’s really fighting. | 他确实在与死神斗争 |
[06:47] | Mom, he’s really strong. | 妈妈 他真的很坚强 |
[06:49] | That is true. | 是的 |
[06:58] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[07:33] | Monastery? | 寺院 |
[08:01] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:05] | I, uh… | 我 |
[08:09] | I received these this morning. | 我今早收到这个 |
[08:14] | Do I really look that much like this guy? | 我看起来真的像那个人吗 |
[08:16] | To a certain extent, all Caucasians look alike. | 某种意义上说 高加索人长得都一样 |
[08:20] | Look, I’m not Finnerty. | 看 我不是Finnerty |
[08:23] | I didn’t sell you this heating equipment. | 我没有卖暖气给你们 |
[08:25] | But I am kind of worried about what I might have done. | 但是我有点担心我所做的 |
[08:31] | Because you see, yesterday– | 因为你看 昨天 |
[08:33] | Yes, tell us, there’s no fraud without a fairy tale. | 好吧 你说吧 没有谎言就没有欺诈 |
[08:36] | Yesterday, I was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. | 昨天 我被确诊得了阿兹海默氏症 (俗称老年痴呆症) |
[08:39] | Oh, my. | 佛主 |
[08:41] | And I’m in this strange city and– | 我在这个陌生的城市 |
[08:44] | Please come inside. | 请进来说 |
[08:51] | I came here because I thought | 我来这里的目的是 |
[08:53] | you could help me reach Finnerty. | 我想你们能帮我找到Finnerty |
[08:56] | I have his wallet. I have his briefcase, but I’m not him. | 我有他的钱包 有他的公文包 但我不是他 |
[09:02] | Excuse the brothers for laughing. | 请原谅弟兄们笑 |
[09:05] | One day we will all die, | 总有一天我们都会死 |
[09:07] | and then we’ll be the same as that tree. | 到那时我们都一样 就像那棵树 |
[09:10] | No me, no you. | 没有我 没有你 |
[09:12] | Be that as it may, we need heat. | 无论如何都会那样 我们要有热情 |
[09:16] | We need to find someone who will take responsibility. | 我们必须找出谁对此负责 |
[09:18] | Well, I can’t do that. | 我没那么做过 |
[09:21] | Then the lawsuit proceeds. | 那么就要提起诉讼 |
[09:36] | Hey, go home and I’ll stay. | 嘿 回家去 我留下 |
[09:38] | I just had Chinese food. | 我刚吃了中国菜 |
[09:46] | – Carmela? – Dr. Melfi, hi. How are you? | -Carmela -Melfi医生 你好吗 |
[09:50] | How are you is more the point. | 你好吗 不是在这种场合说的 |
[09:52] | I’m running around crazy. My son was supposed to get coffee, | 我有点生气 我儿子本该买咖啡的 |
[09:55] | or tell the maid to. It’s the one thing I have to have. | 或者他叫女仆去买 就这点小事还得我亲自来 |
[10:00] | I got your note. It was so thoughtful. | 我收到了你的短信 很体贴 |
[10:02] | I’ve been calling the hospital | 我往医院打过电话 |
[10:04] | – and they say that Anthony’s stabilized. -That’s what they say. | -他们说Anthony稳定下来了 -他们是这样说的 |
[10:08] | If you or anyone needs anything, | 如果需要什么帮助 |
[10:10] | to talk or to run interference with the doctors, | 要和医生去协调的 |
[10:13] | – don’t hesitate to call. – I appreciate that. Thank you. | -尽管找我 -我很感激 谢谢 |
[10:16] | I have plenty of people around I can talk to. | 我有一大群人可以说的 |
[10:19] | Of course. Good luck. | 当然 祝你好运 |
[10:30] | – Morning, Gab. Is he ready? – He’s eating. | -早上好 Gab 他准备好了吗 -他在吃饭 |
[10:33] | We’re picking up Mrs. S. at 10:00. | 我们要在10点钟去接S夫人 |
[10:35] | I saw her Tuesday. How’s she holding up, poor thing? | 周二我见过她 她是怎么撑下去的 真可怜 |
[10:38] | Not so hotso, really. | 不容易 真的 |
[10:40] | – Coffee? – Yeah, thanks. | -咖啡 -是的 谢谢 |
[10:46] | You hear about the thing in the old neighborhood? | 你听说了老邻居的事吗 |
[10:48] | I’m not busy enough for all this? | 我闲得没事做吗 |
[10:50] | Couple of guys left three on the floor in some Colombian laundry. | 2个人打死了3个人在哥伦比亚人的干洗店里 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Two guys we know, huh? | 我们知道是2个人 是吗 |
[11:02] | Total bloodbath. | 简直是大屠杀 |
[11:04] | Somebody said a million plus. What a score. | 有人说拿走100万 一大笔钱 |
[11:07] | Fuckin’ A. | 他妈的 |
[11:09] | – Sil, Benny says you have to go. – Yeah, all right. | -Sil Benny说你该走了 -是的 我好了 |
[11:13] | Listen, don’t forget… | 听着 别忘了 |
[11:16] | Oh, honey, your asthma kicking up? | 哦 亲爱的 哮喘发了吗 |
[11:18] | Springtime. | 春天 |
[11:20] | Pollen’s out of control. | 到处是花粉 |
[11:24] | – I am so proud of you. – Acting boss. | -我为你骄傲 -当老板 |
[11:27] | I hoped the day would never come. | 我希望这一天不要到来 |
[11:29] | You’ve always sold yourself short. | 你从不示弱的 |
[11:31] | You know, that’s not what I mean. You know me. | 你知道那不是我的意思 你了解我 |
[11:35] | All I ever wanted was to carve out a little piece, | 我曾想多做点自己的事 |
[11:37] | enjoy some grandkids. | 让老板高兴 |
[11:39] | But how many guys could step into Tony’s shoes | 但是有多少人都想跟Tony混呀 |
[11:41] | – and do the job you’re doing? – You think? | -做好你该做的事 -你这样想 |
[11:44] | You have such strength in crisis. | 你有应对危机的实力 |
[11:46] | Benny told me he feels honored to drive you. | Benny告诉我他很荣幸为你开车 |
[11:49] | You’re firm about what you want without being obnoxious about it. | 无论喜欢与否 你都坚持己见 |
[11:52] | Sil, have you asked yourself what happens | Sil 你问过你自己 |
[11:56] | if, God forbid, Tony Soprano doesn’t recover? | 如果Tony不能恢复 但愿不这样 会发生什么吗 |
[12:04] | Listen, Gab, I never talk to you about my work. | 听着 Gab 我从不和你谈论工作 |
[12:08] | And? | 又怎么样 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna tell you something I never told anybody. | 我要告诉你一些 我从没告诉过别人的事情 |
[12:12] | Back when Jackie was at the end, | 回想Jackie退休的时候 |
[12:14] | he floated the idea of me stepping up to the big seat. | 他有过让我当老大的念头 |
[12:18] | Not Tony, me. | 不是Tony 是我 |
[12:20] | – Really? – Yeah, but I thought… | -真的 -是的 但是我想 |
[12:24] | – it’s not for me. – Still, you wouldn’t sneeze at it. | -这不适合我 -你不能小看它 |
[12:26] | I never saw myself as that kind of guy. | 我从不认为我有那个本事 |
[12:29] | I’m more behind the scenes– | 我更擅长于在幕后 |
[12:31] | advice, strategy. | 出谋划策 |
[12:35] | But here you are, Sil. | 看看你自己 Sil |
[12:38] | The times make the man, honey, | 时间造就人才 亲爱的 |
[12:40] | not the other way around. | 今非昔比了 |
[12:44] | Asians flip for horror films. Plus, there’s ancillary– | 亚洲人拍出的恐怖片 加上一些…… |
[12:48] | No change with Tony. | Tony还是老样子 |
[12:50] | Carmela’s in goddamn pieces. | Carmela心都碎了 |
[12:53] | Memo– get some coffee up to Carmela’s house. | Memo 给Carmela送些咖啡 |
[12:58] | Sil, Bobby was making collections up in Roseville again last night. | Sil Bobby昨晚又在 Roseville一带收保护费了 |
[13:01] | My time is limited. Get him over and let’s resolve this. | 我时间有限 带他过来 让我们解决 |
[13:13] | – How’s the skip doing? – Same. | -他怎么样 -没变 |
[13:16] | You forget something, like my cut? | 你忘了什么没 比如我的那份 |
[13:18] | You believe this guy? You should’ve lost some weight in that nose, | 你相信他吗 你该把鼻子上的肉减减了 |
[13:21] | keep it out of everybody’s business. | 别管别人的事 |
[13:23] | I’m working on it. | 我现在负责这个 |
[13:25] | It’s these fucking flowers right here. | 这些是该死的花吗 |
[13:28] | Get this shit out of here. | 把这些东西他妈的拿开 |
[13:37] | That was Junior’s neighborhood, so now it’s mine. | 那是Junior的地盘 现在是我的了 |
[13:40] | Keep your voice down here. | 小声点 |
[13:42] | A va’ Napoli– it was Eugene’s going on three years. | 去死吧他 Eugene打理了3年了 |
[13:44] | – And Eugene was with me. – You should have never had it to begin with, | -但是Eugene和我是一伙的 -你开始就不该那么定 |
[13:47] | except for the beef with the Tastee Freez route. | 除了那个冻牛肉的批发生意外 |
[13:49] | Junior ruled on it, and it wasn’t right then. | Junior定过规矩 但现在全是摆设 |
[13:51] | This fucking guy. | 那些该死的家伙 |
[13:53] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[13:55] | – How much we talking about? – Three Gs a week. | -我们谈的是多少钱 -一周3千 |
[13:58] | Maybe that’s what that miserab’ admitted to you. | 也许那是守财奴答应给你的 |
[14:00] | – I heard five. – You heard wrong. | -我听到的是5千 -你听错了 |
[14:02] | What do we do here, Sil? | 我们现在该怎么做 Sil |
[14:08] | – Here’s the thing. – What, skip? | -要不这样 -是什么 |
[14:11] | For the time being, it’s Bobby’s. | 暂时 这是Bobby的 |
[14:15] | But he’s still gonna kick up to you 20%. | 但是他仍然要分给你20% |
[14:19] | – How long’s for the time being? – Yeah, Sil. | -暂时到什么时候 -是啊 Sil |
[14:22] | What, do you speak Norwegian? | 什么 你们在说挪威语吗 |
[14:24] | For now. We’ll see how much is there. | 眼下 我们要看看那里有多少 |
[14:33] | Hi, everyone. My God, you poor thing. | 大家好 上帝 你真可怜 |
[14:36] | Hey, we just need some lrish Spring. | 嘿 我们刚好需要爱尔兰的春天(意指关心) |
[14:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:00] | Another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[15:07] | Know what l found out yesterday? | 知道我昨天发现什么了吗 |
[15:09] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:16] | I was diagnosed actually… | 实际上我被确诊 |
[15:21] | with Alzheimer’s. | 患了阿兹海默氏症 |
[15:23] | Man, I’m sorry to hear that. | 是吗 我很遗憾听到这个 |
[15:29] | My uncle has memory loss. | 我叔叔得了失忆症 |
[15:32] | Maybe it’s hereditary. | 也许是家族遗传 |
[15:33] | Someone’s probably studying that. | 或许有人正在研究这个 |
[15:40] | Is it possible | 有这可能吗 |
[15:43] | that I am Kevin Finnerty? | 我是Kevin Finnerty |
[15:46] | All right, I’ll stop. | 好了 打住 |
[16:49] | – Sil. – What? | -Sil -什么 |
[16:53] | You heard about this Orange Street takedown? | 你听说奥兰街那件事吗 |
[16:56] | The Colombians? That you? | 哥伦比亚人吗 又怎么样 |
[16:58] | My guy had the tip. | 我的人给我建议 |
[17:00] | Should be a nice chunk for everybody. | 大家都应该有好处 |
[17:02] | Everybody? | 所有人 |
[17:04] | Carmela, she gets T’s cut under the circumstances, correct? | Carmela 她现在这情况要得到些补偿 不是吗 |
[17:07] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[17:09] | I know it’s my fucking call. | 我知道是我决定 |
[17:14] | Yes, that is the correct thing. | 是的 你说得对 |
[17:18] | Oh, ladies’ room’s next door. | 哦 女厕所在旁边 |
[17:20] | I can reach it from here. | 我能从这里尿 |
[17:22] | Grim fucking scene, that lCU. | ICU里的情况他妈的糟糕 |
[17:26] | She’s one brave lady. | 她是个勇敢的女人 |
[17:28] | I was just saying, I’m gonna get T’s piece of my half to Sil for her. | 我刚才说 我想把我那半给Sil的钱给她 |
[17:32] | – Of the thing. – Back up there, Bluto. | -那东西 -慢着 蠢猪 |
[17:35] | Your half? I did all the heavy lifting. | 你的一半 全是我贡献的好不 |
[17:37] | You would never have heard about it without my information. | 要是没我信你知道个屁啊 |
[17:39] | Big help. It was fucking mayhem. | 真是帮了大忙 我们杀了人 |
[17:41] | You said the place was empty. | 你说过那地方没有人 |
[17:43] | Doc says I need an ultrasound on my groin and balls. | 医生需要超声波治疗我的沟沟和蛋蛋 |
[17:46] | Sil, you wanna weigh in here? | Sil 你来评评理 |
[17:52] | It breaks half and half. | 对半分 |
[17:54] | You both kick Tony’s to me to deal with. | 你们两个把Tony那份交给我处理 |
[17:57] | I’ll have it for you, Sil, the whole 80K. | 我会给你的 Sil 所有的8万块 |
[18:01] | Ho, ho, ho, 80K? How’s that 20% of a million? | 哦 哦 哦 8万块 100万的20%是多少 |
[18:05] | Have a cookie, you’re delirious. It was 750, tops. | 有杂质的 你昏头了 最多才7万5 |
[18:07] | Fuck it all, Paulie. Tommy cased that shithole. | 他妈的 Paulie Tommy包装的那些东西 |
[18:10] | What’s with the fucking accounting out there? | 你们俩在他妈的算什么账 |
[18:13] | That’s a 100 grand apiece. You got it? | 每人10万 知道了吗 |
[18:15] | We’re looking after Carmela. | 我们要照顾Carmela |
[18:18] | – No question. – Of course. | -没问题 -当然 |
[18:20] | Sooner than later, Paulie. | 痛快总比磨矶好 Paulie |
[18:22] | I gotta piss first. You want half of that, too? | 我要先尿尿 你也想要一半吗 |
[18:32] | In a prior incarnation, I would | 在早期的构思时 |
[18:34] | get my load on, | 我会忘掉所有杂念 |
[18:36] | blow 20 residuals at the track. | 反复思考 |
[18:39] | As writers, | 作为写作者 |
[18:42] | we are all hung up. | 我们都有苦衷 |
[18:46] | But we are also hung up | 但是我们也要 |
[18:48] | on our own hang-up. | 在我们的苦衷上制造悬念 |
[18:51] | We mythologize our inner narrative. | 我们描述我们的内心 |
[18:54] | Take for example, “Beowulf.” | 例如Beowulf |
[18:57] | Who is Grendel, | 谁是Grendel (盎格鲁-撒克逊古史诗《裴欧沃夫》) |
[18:59] | but the habit, the disease. | 但是这个习惯 这个疾病 |
[19:02] | Ah, fresh casualties | 啊 新来的朋友 |
[19:05] | in the battle of the blank page. | 加入到这场没有硝烟的战争里 |
[19:06] | Welcome to the Writer’s Guild. Have a seat. | 欢迎来到写作协会 请坐 |
[19:10] | Take me… | 带走我 |
[19:13] | my past as an addict. | 我过去是个瘾君子 |
[19:19] | Get the fuck up! Come on! | 他妈的起来 快点 |
[19:26] | Give me that fucking fisheye. | 别用他妈的那种眼神看我 |
[19:27] | I’m offering you a way to wipe your fucking obligation. | 我提供给了你还清债务的方法 |
[19:30] | Wasn’t me who told you to start gambling again. | 难道是我叫你再次赌博的吗 |
[19:32] | I can’t write a feature now. I just landed a staff job. | 我现在不写故事了 我刚找到一份工作 |
[19:36] | People are seeing huge profits with these digital horror movies. | 人们从数码恐怖电影里 看到了巨大的利润 |
[19:39] | Douchebags who never made a film before. | Douchebags从没拍过电影 |
[19:42] | That “Saw” thing, 400 grand to make, | 那个”看”的东西 400万制作出来 |
[19:45] | took in 100 mil worldwide. | 从全世界带了1亿的收入 |
[19:47] | I’m 100% well. | 你保证我安全 |
[19:50] | I deliver this script, I owe you nothing? | 我就给你写剧本 我不欠你什么了吧 |
[19:54] | You hear this dude? 100% well. | 你们听到了这个花花公子说的了吗 保证他安全 |
[19:56] | He’s a bad boy, huh, with that lingo? | 他不是个好人 却敢这么说 |
[19:58] | Real fucking dark character. | 真他妈是个黑暗的角色 |
[20:02] | My idea is “Saw” meets “Godfather 2.” | 我的主意是要出”看”的续集 像《教父2》一样 |
[20:06] | Proven track record– both genres. | 融合两种流派 |
[20:09] | Young wiseguy, assassin, | 年轻 聪明的杀手 |
[20:11] | gets betrayed by his people. They whack him, | 被他的人出卖 他们袭击了他 |
[20:13] | Ieave his body parts in dumpsters all around the city. | 把他的尸体撕成碎片 扔到城市的各个地方 |
[20:16] | Long story short, he is put back together by science, | 长话短说 高科技把他拼凑到一起 |
[20:19] | or maybe it’s supernatural. | 或者是超自然力 |
[20:21] | And he gets fucking payback on everyone who fucked him over, | 他开始向曾经袭击过他的人 实施报复 |
[20:25] | including the cunt he was engaged to. | 包括他以前的女人 |
[20:27] | She was getting porked by his boss the night the hero was killed. | 在英雄遇难的那天晚上 她正在和他的老板在鬼混 |
[20:31] | We’ll have a meeting tomorrow. | 我们明天见面 |
[20:33] | We hear what you’ve fleshed out before we go to script. | 在剧本出来前 我们听听你的构思 |
[20:35] | Bing, 2:30. | 2点半 |
[20:37] | Don’t make me come look for you. | 别让我来找你 |
[20:57] | An entire room full of writers, | 整间屋都是作家 |
[21:00] | and you did nothing! | 你们什么都没有做 |
[21:09] | Sir, it’s family only in the unit. | 先生 只允许家人进去 |
[21:11] | I’ll be out of your hair in a minute, sister. | 我很快就离开 妹妹 |
[21:13] | I keep telling you people, I’m gonna have to call the hospital administrator. | 我告诉过你的人 我要向医院的管理者汇报 |
[21:25] | I wanted to let you know there’s a major package coming your way | 我想告诉你 有个大包裹 |
[21:28] | from Paulie and Vito, very significant. | Paulie和Vito送的 非常重要 |
[21:31] | You all have done so much already. | 你处理好了 |
[21:34] | We just found out insurance won’t pay for physical therapy. | 我刚发现物理治疗没有保险 |
[21:37] | Bastards. So thank you. | 混账 谢谢你 |
[21:40] | You wanna come in, say hello? | 你要进来打个招呼吗 |
[21:42] | Uh, sure. | 是的 |
[22:05] | – Hello, Father. – Silvio. | 你好 神父 Silvio |
[22:25] | I have Napoleons, | 我有拿破仑派 |
[22:28] | but I also got fruit for a certain party. | 还有在市场上买的水果 |
[22:30] | Either’s good. The program says sugar after meals | 都是好东西 书上说饭后吃点甜品 |
[22:33] | – tells the body you’re full. – When you married my cousin, | 感觉你吃饱了 你和我表妹结婚的时候 |
[22:35] | everybody used to say you looked like John Travolta. | 所有人都说你看起来像John Travolta |
[22:38] | He’s almost back to his white suit. | 他也经常穿着那套白西装 |
[22:48] | The Bacala question. | Bacala的事情 |
[22:50] | Bobby don’t have any claim. | Bobby根本没有什么主见 |
[22:51] | I don’t know why Sil ruled so half-assed on you. It’s not my style. | 我不知道为什么Sil对你定下这样的规矩 |
[22:54] | He’s worried more about taking care of Carmela | 这不是我做事的风格 他过于关心Carmela |
[22:57] | – than the actual fucking earners. – Please. | 忽视了赚钱的人 得了吧 |
[22:59] | With Johnny awaiting trial and the feds freezing his assets, | Johnny正在经受审判 联邦调查局已经冻结了他的财产 |
[23:02] | who do you think’s keeping Ginny in butter brickle? | 你认为是谁把杜松子酒放到易碎的黄油里去的 |
[23:05] | Lucky for me, those last years I was in the can, | 我很幸运 过去几年我在牢里 |
[23:09] | my kid brother Billy took care of Patty and the grandkids. | 我的小弟弟Billy照顾着生意 |
[23:15] | Only to have that motherfucking animal Blundetto– | 只有那混账东西Blundetto |
[23:18] | Don’t do it to yourself, Philly. | 别这样对你自己 Philly |
[23:22] | It’s hard to forget. | 很难忘记 |
[23:25] | I don’t forget. | 我不会忘记的 |
[23:36] | I forget what we were talking about. | 我忘记了我们在说什么了 |
[23:38] | Me too. What the fuck was it? | 我也是 是他妈的什么 |
[23:40] | Oh, yeah, Jesus. | 哦 好的 上帝 |
[23:42] | Carmela. The thing is– | Carmela 事情是 |
[23:44] | You want coffee, coz? | 你要咖啡吗 表哥 |
[23:46] | If you’re already making it. | 如果你已经做好了的话 |
[23:48] | Hot water and lemon, hon. | 热柠檬水 宝贝 |
[23:53] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[23:55] | how can I short Carmela? | 我怎么能感动Carmela |
[23:59] | Maybe I’m not following you. | 也许我不明白你说的 |
[24:01] | I’m as supportive as the next guy, but there’s a point. | 我是下任老大的后援 这个才是问题的关键 |
[24:04] | And what if Tony takes a turn for the worse? | 但是万一Tony情况变得更坏呢 |
[24:07] | I’m gonna hand her $100,000, | 我就要交给她10万 |
[24:10] | and he dies the next day? | 如果Tony某天死了呢 |
[24:13] | Be money down the drain. | 钱就白费了 |
[24:15] | It’s tempting, but you can’t think that way. | 是很诱人 但是你不能那样想 |
[24:22] | You all set now? | 你都安排好了吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I’m living it up here. | 是的 我把它藏好了 |
[24:27] | You still stewing about that money? | 你仍然不知道怎么处理那些钱 |
[24:29] | Spend some, you’ll get over it. | 花掉一些 就忘掉那些了 |
[24:31] | I’ll never get over it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[24:34] | Certain people– let me tell you. | 有人让我告诉你 |
[24:36] | Oh, come on, not Sil again. | 哦 得了 不要又是Sil |
[24:38] | Carmela. He’s a fucking vegetable. | Carmela 他是个呆板的人 |
[24:41] | But I still gotta pay tribute to the princess of Little ltaly. | 但是我仍然要向小意大利的公主上贡 |
[24:44] | – The boss’ wife. What are you gonna do? – Fuck her. | 老大的老婆 你能怎么不办 操她 |
[25:03] | I’m on my way in now. | 很快就到 |
[25:05] | Yeah, good, and you might want to take care of that thing we talked about. | 是的 好 你也许应该考虑一下我给你说的那件事 |
[25:09] | Which thing? That big piece of pie you were bringing to the hospital | 哪件事 你带来的那块大馅饼 |
[25:12] | She’s expecting you, so make it happen. What are you worried about? | 她在等你 所以快送过来 你担心的是什么 |
[25:15] | I think I know who I’m fucking dealing with here. | 我想我知道我他妈的在对付谁了 |
[25:18] | I resent that. You have a problem taking orders from me? | 我这就送过去 你在听我的命令的时候有问题吗 |
[25:21] | Keep your shirt on. It’s done. | 等着我 成交 |
[25:33] | Don’t get in bed with him again. You dislodged his drains. | 别再上床和他睡了 你妨碍了他排尿 |
[25:36] | That was my daughter. | 那是我的女儿 |
[25:39] | And I can’t help but think that physical affection means something. | 虽然我帮不上忙 但是我知道那个身体接触有帮助 |
[25:57] | They refrigerate this place, huh? | 他们开了冷气 |
[26:09] | There you go. | 好好睡吧 |
[26:24] | What are you still doing out there? | 你还在外面干什么 |
[26:26] | I got involved in a lawsuit. | 我卷入了一场官司 |
[26:28] | – A lawsuit? – Could create problems later. | 官司 今后会带来麻烦 |
[26:30] | What kind of lawsuit? | 什么样的官司 |
[26:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:35] | – Also… – What? | 同时 什么 |
[26:38] | I had an accident. I fell down some stairs. | 有个意外 我摔倒在了楼梯上 |
[26:41] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝 |
[26:43] | The doctor said… | 医生说 |
[26:47] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[26:49] | “Mild concussion,” he said. | 他说是轻微脑震荡 |
[26:52] | Told me I’d be okay. | 告诉我会好的 |
[26:54] | That’s it. I’m coming out there. | 接这样 我这就到你那去 |
[26:57] | My mother’s over here anyway. She can stay with the kids. | 总之我母亲会过来照看孩子们 |
[27:01] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样做 |
[27:06] | Are you telling me everything? | 你告诉了我所有的事情了吗 |
[27:21] | JT, I want to introduce you to Carmine Lupertazzi | J.T. 我想给你介绍Carmine Lupertazzi |
[27:24] | my co-executive producer on the project. | 我的联合执行制片人 |
[27:26] | Nice to finally meet. I heard tidbits of what Chris has got in mind– | 终于见到你了我从报纸的珍闻拦里看到过你的文章 |
[27:29] | the genre and so forth. | 很前卫那种 |
[27:31] | But, JT, I gotta warn you, | 但是J.T. 我要嘱咐你 |
[27:33] | I’m very hands-on. I learned that the hard way. | 全交给你了 我不懂这些 |
[27:38] | I wanna welcome all of you to the first meeting | 欢迎各位光临第一次 |
[27:40] | of possible investors on this project. | 影片投资会议 |
[27:43] | Some of you know I’ve had nine pictures under my subspecies, | 你们中有人知道 在我旗下发布了9部电影 |
[27:47] | four in the “South Beach Strumpet” series alone, | 4部”南海滩的风流女人”系列 |
[27:49] | each with 30,000-plus DVDs in print. | 每一部都加印了3万张DVD碟片 |
[27:53] | That being said, I usually find it helpful at this stage | 这样看来 在这一阶段 |
[27:55] | to include my prospective partners | 很有必要召集大家来 |
[27:58] | and get your inputs or notes as we call them. | 追加你们的投资或者支票 那是我们的说法 |
[28:02] | JT, you’re on. | J.T. 开始吧 |
[28:06] | Well… | 好的 |
[28:10] | we’ve been working on a new kind of slasher film. | 我正在制作一部全新的暴力影片 |
[28:13] | It takes place in the world of… | 它在世界上取代了 |
[28:15] | you know… | 你们知道 |
[28:18] | um, the mafia. | 黑手党 |
[28:21] | It’s about a wiseguy with a big mouth and bigger dreams. | 是关于一个敢说和有远大理想的人的故事 |
[28:25] | Anyway, they call him “The Butcher.” | 总之 他们称他是屠夫 |
[28:29] | – No, they don’t. – Why the fuck not? | 不 不这样说 他妈的为什么不 |
[28:32] | Need I remind you of a certain butcher out of A.C.? | 要我提醒你在Atlantic城的某个屠夫吗 |
[28:35] | Right. | 对 |
[28:37] | Not “Butcher.” Go on, JT. | 不要屠夫这个字 继续 J.T. |
[28:39] | So, right. | 那么 好吧 |
[28:41] | He’s kind of outshining his boss. | 他比他老板更出色 |
[28:44] | So the guy has him clipped, but he’s still alive | 所以他招来了杀身之祸 但是他仍然活着 |
[28:48] | when they cut him up. | 当他们杀害他的时候 |
[28:49] | He’s gonna feel that the next day. | 他的神经系统还真够迟缓的 |
[28:53] | Right. So at the dump, | 对 在那里 |
[28:56] | his body reassembles itself, | 他自动复活了 |
[28:58] | all except for a hand that got crushed. | 只是失去了一只手臂 |
[29:00] | So he ties a cleaver onto the stump | 他就在断了的手臂上绑了一把切割刀 |
[29:04] | and he goes out to get revenge on everyone, | 然后他开始向每个敌人复仇 |
[29:08] | especially the boss, which is a pretty solid role. | 尤其是他老板 那是个非常凶狠的角色 |
[29:10] | Right now it’s called “Pork Store Killer.” | 现在他们称这种人叫”猪肉店杀手” |
[29:13] | But I’m thinking… | 但是我在想 |
[29:16] | just… | 就叫 |
[29:18] | “Cleaver.” | 切割者 |
[29:23] | I’m confused. You said he’s dead. | 我有点不明白 你说他已经死了 |
[29:25] | How’s he evening up with anybody? He’s a ghost? | 他怎么会复活 他是鬼吗 |
[29:29] | As I understood, a zombie of sorts. | 据我所知 是异种 |
[29:33] | Great title, by the way. | 好名字 顺便说一句 |
[29:35] | But if they jointed him, | 他们把他分尸 |
[29:37] | he’s not gonna end up all in the same dump. | 他不会在同一个地方复活 |
[29:40] | – And how’s that a slasher film? – What are you talking about? | 这算什么暴力影片 你在说什么 |
[29:43] | A slasher. A couple of kids naked in a lake. | 通常 几个人在湖边被杀 |
[29:46] | Certified maniac on the loose, not a ghost. | 会被认为是疯子所为 而不是鬼干的 |
[29:49] | Actually, the maniac is almost always a supernatural force. | 实际上 这种疯狂行为几乎总是一种超自然力 |
[29:52] | Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers from “Halloween.” | Freddy Jason Michael Myers 在万圣节里 |
[29:55] | Get the fuck out. | 别他妈的胡说了 |
[29:56] | Easy, Sil, easy. He’s making a point. | 好了 Sil 好了 他说得对 |
[29:59] | Michael Myers is an escaped mental patient. | Michael Myers是个被遗忘了的精神病患者 |
[30:02] | Jason and Freddy, different kind of movie. | Jason和Freddy 又是另一种类型 |
[30:04] | Well, that’s the kind we’re doing here. | 好的 那正是我们现在说的这种 |
[30:06] | “Saw,” “The Ring”– they made millions. And that’s not even including | 看的 听的 它们会赚钱 |
[30:08] | “The Godfather” angle, which we got here. | 甚至不包括教父类型 那就是我们这里谈的 |
[30:12] | What if… | 万一 |
[30:16] | they disposed him at stops | 他们在车站对他下的手 |
[30:20] | that happened to be along the same route? | 那些发生在同一条线路 |
[30:23] | Then he would all end up in the same dump. | 那么他就会在同一个地方复活 |
[30:28] | But he’s a ghost? I don’t know. | 但是他是鬼吗 我不明白 |
[30:32] | “Ghostbusters”– another fucking money machine. | 鬼 是他妈的又一个赚钱机器 |
[30:38] | Cavalry’s here. I brought some cannelloni. | Cavalry来了 我给你带了烤碎肉卷 |
[30:40] | Again. | 再次 |
[30:42] | It’s got bechamel on it, | 上面放了调味酱 |
[30:44] | so five, six hours out of the fridge, tops. | 最多从冰箱里拿出来了5到6个小时 |
[30:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:48] | – Hey. – Howdy. | 嘿 你好 |
[30:52] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[30:54] | That word “plucky,” is that what it means? | 脸上写着勇敢这个词 |
[30:57] | Only, when do I get to spend some face time with the skip? | 只是好奇我什么时候才能像你一样保持这么好的面容 |
[30:59] | Hospital gets ticked off. We’ll try to sneak you. | 医院开出了清单 我们试图不麻烦你的 |
[31:02] | …in this mob family domestic shooting, | 发生在黑帮老大家里的枪击 |
[31:04] | which some observers note carries the echoes of the death of soul great | 让我们注意到接替老大位子的新人 |
[31:08] | Marvin Gaye Marvin Gaye. | |
[31:10] | As 20-year-old Anthony Soprano Jr. himself | 20岁的小Anthony Soprano |
[31:12] | told our Amy Kean, “Growing up Soprano, | 对我们的记者Amy Kean说到 |
[31:15] | it’s just plain weird.” | “Soprano家族的成长很怪异” |
[31:19] | You just wanna bite it! | 你只想咬一口 |
[31:21] | Big Lots! What’s your deal today? | 大减价 你今天准备好了吗 |
[31:23] | Carmela Carmela? | |
[31:30] | I swear to God, I’m gonna fucking kill you! | -我向上帝发誓 我绝不原谅你 -什么事 |
[31:33] | – What the fuck? – You made a fool of yourself | 你让你自己和整个家族 |
[31:35] | and our family on national fucking television? | 在国家电视台上像个笨蛋 |
[31:37] | I didn’t even say that shit. | 我没有说那些 |
[31:39] | They totally misquoted me. | 他们完全是在误导我 |
[31:41] | – Holy shit. – Well, of course they did. | 该死的 好了 他们当然会这么做 |
[31:43] | That’s what they do, which is why l and everybody else | 那是他们的工作 也是为什么我和其他人 |
[31:47] | told you, “Don’t talk to the press!” | 告诉你别和新闻界的人说话 |
[31:50] | You’re the one who looked like a total asshole. | 你整个就是个混蛋 |
[31:52] | Dragging me around like I was five years old. | 使唤我就像我只有5岁 |
[31:54] | You are a cross to bear. That’s all you are. | 你完全是个麻烦 |
[31:56] | To your father, to me, to everybody. | 对你父亲 对我 对所有的人 |
[31:58] | Fuck this. Fuck it all! | 该死的 全部都该死 |
[32:03] | Jesus, Mel, the hell’s wrong with you? | 上帝 Mel 你是怎么了 |
[32:07] | What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 我是怎么了 |
[32:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:16] | It had to happen. She’s fried. | 她喝醉了 |
[32:36] | You have any extra compensation | 你对你所做过的这一切 |
[32:38] | for what you’ve been going through? | 得到过什么回报吗 |
[32:40] | Nah, part of the job. | 那都是我份内的事情 |
[32:42] | Like they say, | 就像他们说的 |
[32:45] | with great power comes great responsibility. | 权力越大 责任越大 |
[32:50] | You know, Vito called me “skip” the other day. | 你知道 Vito把我称为Skip |
[32:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[32:55] | Slip of the tongue, no doubt, but I noticed he didn’t correct himself. | 无疑是随便说说 但是我注意到他是随意说的 |
[32:58] | See? | 我说 |
[33:01] | If it did become permanent, | 如果持续时间久点 |
[33:03] | – your compensation might be… – Don’t go there. | 你的回报可能 别这样说 |
[33:12] | Hi, Gab. I need Sil for a second. | 你好 Gab 我需要见Sil 就一会 |
[33:14] | Can you keep it short? He’s pretty beat. | 你能快点吗 他很疲倦 |
[33:19] | This better be important, Bobby. | 最好是很重要的事 Bobby |
[33:21] | Got a new baby and two kids in private school. | 照顾婴儿和两个在私立学校的孩子 |
[33:24] | This arrangement with Vito is killing me. | Vito的安排会让我死的 |
[33:26] | It’s 9:30 at night. | 现在是晚上9点30分 |
[33:28] | Bobby, I don’t remember what the fuck it was. | Bobby我记不起来这些他妈的事情了 |
[33:31] | Roseville, this temporary shit. | 关于在Roseville的那个临时决定 |
[33:34] | I need an answer already. I’m going out of my fucking mind here. | 我需要答案 我已经快疯了 |
[33:37] | I’m liable to do something drastic. | 我很容易做出过激的行为 |
[33:38] | Calm the fuck down. Let me think. | 他妈的 冷静点 让我想想 |
[33:46] | Mornings are better. | 明早再说要好点 |
[33:50] | I’ll come up with a solution. | 我会去解决的 |
[33:53] | I don’t want you to worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[34:00] | I must have sounded odd at the supermarket the other day. | 几天前在超市里 我应该很古怪 |
[34:05] | See, you’re Tony’s therapist. | 我明白 你是Tony的医生 |
[34:08] | Whether it’s appropriate… | 无论适当与否 |
[34:10] | How can I help you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[34:14] | It’s about my son. | 是关于我儿子 |
[34:16] | Both kids, really. | 实际上是关于两个孩子 |
[34:19] | The situation with the shooting. | 关于那件枪击事件 |
[34:23] | I’m very worried about them. | 我非常担心他们 |
[34:25] | Sure. | 是的 |
[34:27] | It’s a very serious problem, | 问题很严重 |
[34:30] | you know, guns in the home. | 你知道家里的那些枪 |
[34:33] | It’s a societal concern. | 引起了社会关注 |
[34:35] | Obviously, we learned our lesson too late. | 显然 这个教训来得太晚了 |
[34:39] | I immediately removed all the firearms from the house | 在Tony叔叔家发生了那事之后 |
[34:42] | after the goings-on at Tony’s uncle’s. | 我立刻运走了所有的枪支 |
[34:45] | Anyway, last night, I was shrieking | 昨天晚上 |
[34:48] | at my son, | 我对着儿子发飙了 |
[34:53] | and I said something very cruel. | 我说了些非常残忍的话 |
[34:59] | And especially since he’s been trying so hard… | 况且他已经很努力了 |
[35:04] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[35:08] | You know, I’m frazzled certainly, | 你知道 我肯定十分疲惫 |
[35:10] | but I am more worried about them. | 可我更加担心他们了 |
[35:13] | They’re not kids anymore. | 他们已经不是孩子了 |
[35:15] | When they were young, | 当他们年轻的时候 |
[35:17] | there were certain things we could tell them about Tony’s life. | 我们一定可以告诉他们Tony的生活 |
[35:20] | You know, lies. We’ll just call them what they were. | 撒谎就可以了 他们是什么我们就叫什么 |
[35:23] | – But now… – So the issue isn’t just | 可是现在 问题不只是…… |
[35:27] | guns in the home. | 枪在家里 |
[35:35] | Honestly, I think about my son in front of those cameras, | 说实话 我在想我儿子在镜头之前说的话 |
[35:38] | having to vouch for all this. | 不得不为这些证明 |
[35:41] | My daughter and her friends. | 我女儿和她的朋友们 |
[35:43] | They have to face all these years of facading. | 他们不得不正视这些现实 |
[35:47] | They do or you do? | 他们还是你? |
[35:52] | The minute I met Tony, I knew who that guy was. | 当我看到Tony的时候 我就知道他是谁了 |
[35:56] | On my second date, he brought me and my mother each a dozen roses | 在第二天 他送我和我妈一人一打玫瑰 |
[36:00] | and my father a $200 power drill. | 给我爸价值200美金的电钻 |
[36:02] | Not the typical story of young love. | 不是典型的年轻人的爱情 |
[36:10] | And I don’t know if I loved him in spite of it… | 我不知道自己是不顾这个 |
[36:17] | or because of it. | 还是因为这个才爱他 |
[36:21] | My parents weren’t like that. | 父母不应该那样 |
[36:24] | And I knew, whether consciously or not, | 我就知道 不论自己怎么想 |
[36:27] | I knew that behind that power drill, | 我知道电钻后面是什么 |
[36:29] | there was probably some guy with a broken arm, | 可能会有个残臂的人 |
[36:31] | you know, or worse. | 或者更糟糕 |
[36:33] | And you coped with that, how? | 你一个人应付的了吗 怎么弄得 |
[36:39] | I’d go to my priest, and I would cry, | 我会去找牧师 然后哭诉 |
[36:41] | and say how bad I felt about how my husband made his money, | 会说说我对我丈夫赚钱的方式有不好的感觉 |
[36:44] | but that was bullshit. | 可那是胡说 |
[36:47] | Because there are far bigger crooks than my husband. | 因为有的是比我丈夫更无赖的流氓 |
[36:56] | But the kids… | 可是孩子们 |
[36:59] | they don’t decide who they’re born to. | 他们无法选择自己的身世 |
[37:04] | So now what? | 那么现在怎么办? |
[37:09] | Yeah, that’s just it. Now what? | 已经这样了 怎么办? |
[37:13] | It’s all out in the open now, the whole thing. | 现在所有的事情已经完全曝光了 |
[37:15] | And them, they’re not in grade school anymore. | 那么都不上学了 |
[37:18] | They become… | 他们变得 |
[37:20] | the longer they stay with us… | 他们和我们待的时间越久 |
[37:23] | Complicit. | 就越复杂 |
[37:25] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呢 |
[37:36] | Putting aside the moral | 把道德和 |
[37:39] | and legal issues, | 法律问题放一边 |
[37:42] | clarity can’t be a bad thing. | 清楚明了不是坏事 |
[37:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:54] | Tony’s second night in the coma, I told him I loved him. | Tony在昏迷的第二晚 我就告诉他我爱他 |
[38:00] | When was the last time I said that? | 最后一次我说是什么时候都忘了 |
[38:10] | Are you afraid you aren’t going to feel that way | 你是害怕你失去 |
[38:13] | when he wakes up? | 那种和他一同起床的感觉? |
[38:20] | Anthony tells me things have been better between you. | 肯定有在你两之间感觉很好的事情 |
[38:32] | Come here, honey. It’s okay, honey. You’re gonna be okay. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[38:36] | I can’t breathe. | 我都无法呼吸了 |
[38:38] | – It’s all right. – Come here, honey. | 好了 过来 亲爱的 |
[38:41] | Can’t breathe. Can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸了 不能呼吸了 |
[38:47] | It’s okay, honey. You’re gonna be okay. | 好了 亲爱的 会好起来的 |
[38:52] | – What’s going on? – Would you move your car, please, sir? | 怎么了 可以挪一下你的汽车么 先生 |
[38:55] | Sil, I didn’t hear from you. | Sil 我都没有你的消息 |
[39:01] | Sil’s on the canvas now. | Sil 现在住院了 |
[39:03] | Fucking 100% disaster. | 就是天灾 |
[39:06] | Point is, Tony goes, | 重点是Tony走了 |
[39:08] | Iet’s face it, | 让我们面对它吧 |
[39:10] | somebody’s gonna have to step into the breach. | 有的人可能不得不违反纪律 |
[39:14] | I’m a young man. | 我是年轻人 |
[39:16] | Now without the weight, | 没有负担 |
[39:19] | I’m a healthy man | 我是个健康的人 |
[39:22] | with longevity. | 会长寿的 |
[39:33] | I hear Sil is at St. Barnabas. | 我听说Sil在St.barnabas医院 |
[39:35] | My God, what is happening to us around here? | 天 这周围到底发生了什么 |
[39:37] | Sil’s gonna be fine. You have enough worries. | Sil会好的 你担心的够多了 |
[39:40] | Listen, sweetheart, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[39:42] | you’re expecting something, and I can’t get into specifics, | 你总是期待着什么 我不能说的特别细 |
[39:45] | and Tony wouldn’t want me to, | Tony也不希望我这样 |
[39:47] | but there are certain people looking over our shoulders right now. | 可是总有一些人在仔细观察我们 |
[39:51] | It’s okay, Vito. I’m not expecting anything. | 好的Vito 我不期待什么了 |
[39:53] | Money’s not an issue. Like you said, I got bigger worries, | 钱不是问题 就像你说的 我有担心的够多了 |
[39:57] | Iike this son of mine. | 比如我的儿子 |
[39:58] | You gotta trust me on this, hon. | 在这点上你要相信我 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | Suspicions get raised if we were to move it to you at this moment. | 如果我们在这个时候稍有不慎都会引起怀疑 |
[40:07] | I got this. | 我替你端 |
[40:10] | Your ma says now’s our moment. | 你妈妈说 现在该我们了 |
[40:11] | The main thing, when people come to sit with dad, | 重要的是 当人们和爸爸在一起的时候 |
[40:14] | the doctors want positive talk. | 医生想要我们说些积极的话 |
[40:16] | – It helps in his recovery. – Got it. | 对他的康复有好处 明白了 |
[40:21] | Oof, Madonn’ he looks terrible. | 哦 天啊 他看上去很不好 |
[40:23] | Uncle Paulie, you can’t say stuff like that. | Paulie叔叔 你不能那样说 |
[40:26] | You have to stay positive. | 你要积极一点 |
[40:28] | Yeah, it’s just nothing prepares you for that. | 只是我心里还没准备好接受这个 |
[40:31] | Uncle Paulie! | Paulie叔叔 |
[40:33] | Only one person at a time, please. | 一次只能是一个人 谢谢 |
[40:39] | She’s a ballbuster. | 她是个小混球 |
[40:41] | Finn’s on his way up. I’ll be back in a few minutes, okay? | Finn在路上 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[40:44] | Remember, stay positive. | 记住 积极点 |
[41:11] | I gotta wear a jock, the doc says. | 我得穿个下体弹力护身 医生说的 |
[41:14] | Keep the testes elevated. | 要保持治疗的作用 |
[41:18] | Of course, it could be a lot worse, right? | 当然 会更糟糕的 对么? |
[41:22] | They gave me an ultrasound, no rupture. | 他们给我做了个超声波 蛋蛋没破 |
[41:28] | I mean, the good thing is | 我是说 好的一面是 |
[41:30] | I hurt it doing a major piece of business. | 我在干活时伤到了蛋蛋 |
[41:32] | I saw a little action, | 我和人干了一仗 |
[41:35] | and the next thing, I was at the urologist. | 然后我就得去看泌尿科医生 |
[41:39] | Fucking guy tells me I can’t expect the same things | 一个该死医生说我以后是废了 |
[41:44] | from my body no more. I tell you, T, first the eyes, then the teeth. | 我告诉你 首先是眼睛 然后是牙齿 |
[41:47] | Next you find out you can’t take pissing for granted. | 然后你就发现你不能正常小便 |
[41:49] | Some joke, huh? | 开玩笑吗 这不是 |
[41:53] | When I was in the service, I won the chin-ups cup | 我当兵那会 |
[41:55] | three weeks in a row. | 是排里三周的引体向上第一名 |
[41:57] | Fucking beautiful definition, too. | 多他妈漂亮的诠释 |
[41:59] | Guy asked me to model for the boxing poster. | 有人让我给拳击海报作个模特造型 |
[42:01] | He was half a fag, but I was flattered just the same. | 他去干苦差事 可是我只要打打广告 一样了 |
[42:07] | Now look at this. | 看看这个 |
[42:10] | Fucking wrinkles like an old lady’s cunt. | 他妈的皱纹就像是老女人的外阴 |
[42:14] | You don’t think it’s gonna happen to you, but I’m feeling it, Tony. | 你觉得不会发生在你身上 但我感觉到了 Tony |
[42:23] | Phineas Fogg back in town. | Phineas Fogg回到城里了 |
[42:27] | He forgets all the little people. | 他忘记了所有的人 |
[42:29] | Hey, Vito, how’s Mr. Soprano doing? | 嘿 Vito Soprano先生怎么样了? |
[42:32] | Let’s hope he pulls through, huh? | 我们希望他能挺过来 嗯? |
[42:38] | Hi. | 嗨 嘿 |
[42:43] | So glad you’re here. | 真高兴你能在这 |
[42:46] | I’m gonna let you two lovebirds be. | 你们小两口慢慢亲热吧 |
[42:54] | That– don’t worry about him. He’s harmless. | 不要担心他 他没别的意思 |
[42:59] | That fucking agita, T. | 他妈的后悔 |
[43:00] | I mean, do I blame myself for this life? | 我是说我要为自己的一生自责么? |
[43:03] | The shit that happens, like with Puss. | 发生的那些破事 就像和那些小妞 |
[43:06] | Standup one day, FBl rat fuck the next. | 才刚停下1天 他妈的FBI就会跟着来 |
[43:11] | I felt it here, T. | 我感觉它在这 |
[43:13] | – I felt it right here. – Will you please shut up in there? | 我感觉它就在这里 请你闭嘴 |
[43:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:20] | Yes, the lnn at the Oaks. | 对 橡树林边上的小旅馆 |
[43:24] | Left on Jamboree Boulevard? | 在童子军营地的左边 |
[43:28] | Out towards the beacon. | 灯塔的对面 |
[43:32] | What is that beacon anyway? | 那个灯塔是什么? |
[43:36] | Oh. God damn it! | 他妈的 |
[43:40] | Shut up! Shut up in there! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[43:41] | So I said to Ma– | 所以我说 |
[43:44] | What the fuck? | 他妈的什么玩意? |
[43:52] | Dr. Budraja, stat to room 3. | Budraja医生 到3室 |
[43:55] | Nurse, don’t leave! Help! | 护士 不要离开 救命 |
[44:00] | – Out of the way, sir. – Oh, my God! What’s happening? | 请让路 天呢 什么事情? |
[44:03] | Soprano, V-tach on the monitor. | Soprano监视器心室颤动 |
[44:06] | – Thready pulse. – Take his pressure. Get a board ready. | 脉搏微弱 看他的血压 准备好仪器 |
[44:08] | – 80 palp. – All right, let’s bag him. | 80 好的 我们快点 |
[44:11] | Oh my God, is he dying? Where’s my mom? | 天呢 他要死了 我妈妈呢? |
[44:14] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[44:16] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[44:19] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呢 |
[44:21] | Still V-tach at 210. | 心跳还是210 |
[44:23] | 150 mg of amiodaraone. | 150毫克胺碘酮 |
[44:26] | Grab the paddles. Clear the room. | 准备电击 让人都出去 |
[44:28] | Cardiovert at 100. | 电压100 |
[44:29] | – Dad! – Stand back. | 爸爸 靠后站 |
[44:32] | – Daddy! – All clear. | 爸爸 好了 |
[44:34] | Clear. | 好了 |
[44:37] | – 200. – Stand back. | 200 靠后站 |
[44:40] | – All clear. – Clear. | 准备 好了 |
[45:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[45:35] | Is this the Finnerty reunion? | 这是不是Finnerty家的聚会 |
[45:38] | Hello there. They’re waiting for you. | 嘿 那里 他们在等你呢 |
[45:40] | – Me? – Of course. | 我吗 当然 |
[45:44] | Has Kevin Finnerty arrived? | Kevin Finnerty已经到了么? |
[45:47] | We don’t talk like that here. | 我们这里不那么说 |
[45:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[45:50] | Your family’s inside. | 你家人在里面 |
[45:55] | – What family? – They’re here to welcome you. | 什么家人 他们来这是欢迎你 |
[45:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[46:00] | – You’re going home. – I am? | 你要回家了 我么? |
[46:17] | Everyone’s in there. | 每个人都在 |
[46:26] | – You can’t bring business in there. – Daddy. | 你不能在那谈业务 爸爸 |
[46:31] | I lost my real briefcase. | 我把我真正的公事包丢了 |
[46:36] | My whole life was in it. | 我的整个人生都在里面了 |
[46:38] | Don’t go, Daddy. | 别走 爸爸 |
[46:45] | – What is that? – Briefcases aren’t allowed. | 那是什么 公事包不能带进去 |
[46:48] | – No, the voice. – Please, let me take that from you. | 不 声音 请让我给你保管吧 |
[46:52] | – Looks like it weighs a ton. – I don’t want to. | 看上去有一吨重 我也不想 |
[46:54] | Well, you need to. You need to let go. | 你得这样 你要放开它 |
[46:57] | We love you, Daddy. Don’t leave us. | 我们爱你 爸爸 不要离开我们 |
[47:12] | For some reason… | 因为一些原因 |
[47:15] | I’m scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[47:17] | Well, there’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[47:20] | You can let it go. | 你可以放开它了 |
[47:23] | Just come say hello. | 只是来打个招呼 |
[47:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:33] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[47:38] | Please don’t leave us, Daddy. We love you. | 请不要离开我们 爸爸 我们爱你 |
[47:54] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[47:56] | His eyes are open. | 他的眼睛睁开了 |
[47:58] | Daddy, look at me right here. | 爸爸 在这看着我 |
[48:02] | All right, normal sinus rhythm. | 好的 正常的窦性心律 |
[48:03] | – Pulse and pressure? – Good. | 脉搏和血压呢 正常 |
[48:05] | Oh my God! Thank God. Thank God. | 天呢 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[48:09] | Hang an amiodaraone drip | 继续注射胺碘酮 |
[48:10] | and send off a set of electrolytes now. | 并注射1组电解质液体 |
[48:13] | Dad, look, here you are. | 爸爸 你看 看你 |
[48:20] | So I’m holding his hand, and all of a sudden | 所以 我们握着他的手 突然间 |
[48:22] | the machines go bullshit. | 你告诉过我们的 |
[48:24] | You told us, for Christ’s sake. | 那些混蛋机器 看在上帝的份上 |
[48:26] | Those fucking doctors, it’s their fault. | 他妈的医生 都是他们的错 |
[48:28] | Skip’s gonna make it. He’s conscious. | Skip会好的 他恢复意识了 |
[48:33] | Oh, thank God! | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[48:58] | I got it, honey. | 我知道了 亲爱的 |
[49:02] | Fuck took you so long? | 你他妈的怎么去这么久? |
[49:03] | I had to get it together, didn’t l? | 我不得不去取它们 不是么? |
[49:10] | We gotta get that cut to her now. | 我们得给她那份 |
[49:12] | Easy, that’s a fucking guilty move. | 他妈的愧疚感动摇了 |
[49:15] | Tony’s conscious. You capisce? | Tony有意识了 你慌了 |
[49:18] | Everybody and his mother was in there talking to him | 大家和他妈妈当他昏迷的时候 |
[49:20] | when he was in that coma. Carmela. | 在那和他说话 Carmela |
[49:22] | Who knows what the fuck they said? | 谁知道他们他妈的说了些什么 |
[49:24] | Maybe he’s expecting that money. | 可能他惦记着那些钱呢 |
[49:28] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[49:35] | He can’t talk yet because of the tube that was in his throat. | 因为喉咙里面的管子 他不能说话 |
[49:37] | Maybe we should consider ourselves lucky there. | 可能他觉得我们在那很幸运 |
[49:44] | But we are very happy, aren’t we? | 难道我们真的幸福么 真的么 |
[49:46] | Anthony, you had us so worried. | Anthony 你让我们很担心 |
[49:50] | I haven’t been to church that much since I quit playing bingo. | 自从我不玩宾果游戏之后 我就没去过教堂 |
[49:53] | What, honey? | 什么 亲爱的? |
[50:00] | I’m dead, right? | 我死了 对么? |
[50:04] | No no, you’re in the hospital | 没有 你在医院 |
[50:07] | with all of us. | 和我们大家在一起 |
[50:09] | In Newark. | 在Newark |
[50:11] | Mr. Soprano, how are you today? | Soprano先生 你今天感觉如何 |
[50:13] | I’m Dr. Vahapsideh. I’m a neurologist. | 我是Vahapsideh医生 我是你新的医生 |
[50:22] | How’s he doing, sweetheart? | 他怎么样 甜心 |
[50:24] | I don’t know if we’re out of the woods yet, but he’s hanging in. | 我不知道是否可以康复 他还在迷糊 |
[50:26] | He just passed his first simple mental acuity test, so… | 他只是通过了第一个简单的精神测评 |
[50:30] | Your strength, that was the difference. | 你的功劳 那是和我们的不同 |
[50:35] | Oh, a little something from us. | 一点心意 |
[50:40] | Help defray medical costs, rehabilitation. | 用来付医药费 康复花销 |
[50:43] | Jesus, I don’t know what to say. | 天 我不知道说点什么 |
[50:46] | This is what we do, honey. | 这就是我们的工作 亲爱的 |
[50:48] | I’d want the same for my Marie. | 如果我的Marie或者 |
[50:50] | Or my ma. | 我妈这样 你们也会帮忙的 |
[50:59] | We’re here if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么就叫我们 |
[51:19] | Great fucking news, T. | 真是他妈的好消息 |
[51:25] | See you’re up and around. | 看到你恢复 |
[51:30] | Best. | 这么好 |
[51:43] | “Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, | 有时候我同情我自己 |
[51:46] | and all the while, | 一直以来 |
[51:48] | a great wind carries me across the sky. | 飓风把我吹过天空 |
[51:51] | Ojibwe saying.” | Ojibwe说的 |
[51:53] | Indians, right? | 印地安人 对么 |
[51:57] | Who put this up? | 谁贴墙上的? |
[52:04] | Listen, T, something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想和你说说关于 |
[52:14] | I’m gonna take another run at the movie business. | 我打算到电影界再发展一次 |
[52:20] | I know you haven’t liked that in the past, | 我知道你过去不喜欢 |
[52:22] | but I’m going about it in a whole different way. | 我打算从一个完全不同的角度来着手 |
[52:26] | In fact, I’m hoping you’ll become an investor | 实际上 我希望你成为一个投资者 |
[52:28] | when you feel a little better, | 当你感觉好一点的时候 |
[52:30] | and I can explain what we’re doing. It’s pretty exciting. | 我能解释我们在做什么 太刺激了 |
[52:33] | We’ll own the neg. | 我们将拥有否决权 |
[52:35] | That’s what they call it. It means negative. | 他们就这么叫它 意思是不同意 |
[52:39] | I’m holding a large ownership position | 我们有个很好的股东位子 |
[52:43] | open for you. I hope you approve. | 为你准备的 我希望你能支持 |
[52:49] | Actually, frankly… | 实际上 坦率地说 |
[52:53] | all due respect, | 出于对您的尊敬 |
[52:56] | I think you owe me this, | 我认为你这次欠我的 |
[52:59] | as I came to you about Adriana. | 因为我为了Adriana来找你 |
[53:03] | You’ve got him up? | 你把他弄起来了 |
[53:05] | I know how it looks, but he should be upright as much as possible. | 我知道什么样子 可是他应该尽可能直立 |
[53:09] | – I’m gonna leave you two alone. – Thanks for everything. | 我让你们两个单独待一会 谢谢你所作的一切 |
[53:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:20] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做的 |
[53:39] | That’s gotta feel good, huh? | 感觉好起来的 |
[53:41] | The simple things. | 很简单的事情 |