时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:42] | Yeah! | 当然! |
[01:44] | Keep going! | 继续! |
[02:01] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗? |
[02:03] | The incision? | 我是说你的手术伤口? |
[02:08] | You’re listening to the stations | 您现在收听到的是 |
[02:10] | of member-supported New Hampshire Public Radio. We’re WEBO Concord 89.1 | 大众新汉普郡公共电台 我们是WEBO 89.1兆赫 |
[02:15] | WEBJ Jackson 99.5 F.M. | WEBJ 杰克逊 FM调频99.5兆赫 |
[02:18] | This is New Hampshire Public Radio | 这里是新汉普郡公共电台 |
[02:21] | news and information for the Granite State. | 新汉普郡的新闻和信息中心 |
[02:35] | It’s nice having this again. | 终于又能做爱了 真好 |
[02:39] | Well it’s supposed to be better than “nice.” | 恩 “真好”这个词还不足以形容 |
[02:43] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[02:45] | After that nightmare God we are blessed Tony. | 那场噩梦之后 上帝很眷顾我们了 Tony |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | AJ’s practicing? | A.J.在练鼓吗? |
[03:01] | That’s a first. | 这才是刚开始呢 |
[03:10] | I’ll let you know. | 等会再说 |
[03:16] | -All right. -All right thanks man. | -好了 -好了 谢谢 伙计 |
[03:21] | Your amigos with the baggy pants | 你那些穿松袋裤的朋友 |
[03:23] | hope you kept ’em away from the silver. | 我希望你离他们远点 |
[03:25] | Oh Jesus they’re musicians all right? | 噢 上帝啊 他们只是些音乐家 行吗? |
[03:27] | They saw an ad for the drums. | 他们是看了这鼓的广告才来的 |
[03:30] | You’re selling your drums? | 你要卖了你的鼓? |
[03:32] | I need cash. I don’t play ’em anymore. | 我需要钱 我再也不玩那鼓了 |
[03:34] | Those drums were a gift from your father. | 这些鼓是你爸爸送你的礼物啊 |
[03:37] | Yeah I don’t wanna sell ’em. | 没错 我不想卖了那些鼓 |
[03:38] | And if you guys hadn’t made me get such a crappy job | 如果不是你们给我找了这份该死的工作 |
[03:41] | -I wouldn’t have to. -This is our fault? | -我就没有必要卖它 -这是我们的错? |
[03:43] | I’m wasting my time at Blockbuster. | 我在那只是浪费我的时间 |
[03:45] | Why don’t you get off your ass and find another job? | 那你为什么不另外重找一个工作? |
[03:47] | What about community college? You said you were gonna go back to school. | 社区学院怎么样?你说过你想回到学校去的 |
[03:51] | Okay for the hundredth time: | 好吧 这是我第一百次告诉你们了: |
[03:53] | I can’t register until second semester! | 我得等到第二学期才能注册! |
[03:57] | -Oh! -Jesus Christ! | -噢! -上帝啊! |
[03:59] | I do what you guys want | 我都照你们的意思做了 |
[04:01] | don’t I deserve some kind of life? | 难道我就不该过些我想过的日子吗? |
[04:08] | Please move back! Move back! | 请退后 退后! |
[04:27] | Jim we need a crew on the roof to ventilate. Let’s go! | JIM 我们需要一队人上屋顶进行通风 我们走! |
[04:29] | I can’t find Gareth. I think he’s still in the house. | 我找不到GARETH 我想他还在屋里 |
[04:32] | Son of a bitch. We’ll get him. | 见鬼 我们会救他出来的 |
[04:33] | Oh God Gareth! | 噢 上帝啊 GARETH! |
[04:35] | We’ll get him Sarah. We’ll get him. | 我们会救他出来的 SARAH 我们会的 |
[04:37] | -It’ll be all right Sarah. -Come on guys go go go! | 加油 伙计们 快快快! |
[04:41] | Hurry up! Come on. | 快点! 加油 |
[04:43] | -Look look! -That window! | 快看 看! |
[04:46] | -I got him! -Oh oh God! | 噢 上帝啊 |
[04:50] | I got her kid. | 我找到她的孩子了 |
[04:52] | All right whoo! | 太好了 呜哦! |
[05:06] | You want another one? | 还要来一罐吗? |
[05:10] | Yeah sure. | 是的 当然 |
[05:36] | So Uncle Jun’ | 那么 关于JUN叔叔 |
[05:40] | what are we gonna do about him? | 我们打算拿他怎么办? |
[05:45] | He’s incarcerated for the rest of his unnatural life. | 他余生都得被监禁了 |
[05:49] | So fuck him. | 所以让他见鬼去吧 |
[05:51] | He’s a walking corpse. | 他现在只是一个活死人 |
[05:52] | Yeah but Dad what he did to you | 没错 但是 爸爸 他对你的所作所为 |
[05:54] | Certainly nothing for you to worry about. | 你一点都不用操心的 |
[06:41] | “Manager Dale.” Welcome to the neighborhood. | DALE经理 欢迎来到本地区 |
[06:45] | We’re from the North Ward Merchants Protective Cooperative. | 我们是北部商业保护组织的 |
[06:48] | I’m kinda busy. You guys looking for a donation? | 我现在有点忙 你们两位想我捐赠? |
[06:50] | -Let him finish. -You may have noticed | -请听他说完 -你也许注意到了 |
[06:53] | not to denigrate anyone but this is a transitional neighborhood. | 我不想毁任何人的清誉 但是这里是个复杂的地区 |
[06:56] | I mean demographically speaking you still have a lot of marginal types. | 我是说 从人口统计学来说 你们有多种的盈利渠道 |
[06:59] | We merchants have found you really should | 我们商业部觉得… |
[07:02] | have some round-the-clock security here. | 你这儿真的需要24小时全天候的保护 |
[07:04] | -Isn’t that what the police are for? -They do their best | -那不是警察负责的吗? -他们只能尽量 |
[07:07] | but they got their hands full. | 但是他们抽不出时间来 |
[07:09] | Your weekly dues to us will give you all the supplemental | 每周交给我们一笔费用… |
[07:11] | safety net you’ll ever need. | 我们会给你前所未有的安全保障 |
[07:13] | I can’t authorize anything like that. | 这种事情我做不了主啊 |
[07:15] | It have to go through Corporate in Seattle. | 必须经过西雅图的总部批准才行 |
[07:17] | We merchants prefer to deal on a personal one-on-one basis. | 我们商业部更加希望进行一些一对一基础上的私人合作 |
[07:21] | I don’t have any discretionary funds. | 我没有可以任意支配的资金啊 |
[07:23] | It’s gotta go through Corporate. | 必须经过总部批准才行 |
[07:24] | How do you think Corporate would feel if for the sake of argument | 你认为如果因为这番争论 引来一块砖头砸了你的玻璃… |
[07:27] | someone threw a brick through your window? | 你的总部会怎么想? |
[07:30] | They’ve got 10 000 stores in North America. | 他们在北美开了1万家商店了 |
[07:32] | I don’t think they’d feel anything. | 我认为他们会为此大惊小怪 |
[07:34] | What if God forbid it wasn’t just vandalism? | 那么如果–上帝宽恕我–这不是恶作剧呢? |
[07:38] | What if an employee | 如果有员工 |
[07:40] | even the manager say was assaulted? | 甚至是经理被袭击了呢? |
[07:47] | Look every last fucking coffee bean | 听着 这里每颗该死的咖啡豆在电脑里面都有记录 |
[07:50] | is in the computer and has to be accounted for. | 都得创造它的价值 |
[07:52] | The numbers don’t add up I’ll be gone and somebody else will be here. | 如果数字不上升 我就得走人 就会有人来取代我的位置 |
[08:06] | It’s over for the little guy. | 这个小家伙到此为止吧 |
[08:11] | Vince good morning. How’s your book coming? | VINCE 早上好 你的书怎么样了? |
[08:14] | Okay. | 还好 |
[08:16] | You’re always welcome to join the other guests for breakfast. | 非常欢迎你来和别的客人共进早餐 |
[08:19] | Thad says if your dishwasher is newer than five years | 据说如果你的洗碗机还没用满5年 |
[08:22] | you don’t need to use the pre-rinse cycle. | 你就不用彻底清洗你的洗碗机 |
[08:24] | The fact is I don’t recommend it. It can trick the sensors | 事实上我并不主张这么做 我会调校下传感器 |
[08:26] | into thinking that the dishes are cleaner than they really are. | 这样它对盘子的鉴别就会更加干净 |
[08:30] | I gotta go write. Thanks. | 我得去写作了 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:51] | Jason Masucci was down in Tampa visiting his mother | JASON MASUCCI去TAMPA城看他的母亲的 |
[08:55] | thought he saw Vito in a Jenny Craig. | 他认为他在一家JENNY CRAIG店里看到了VITO |
[08:58] | Turned out to be some other fat piece of shit. | 看上去简直是个烂摊子 |
[09:01] | If that fag ever does come back | 如果那个同性恋死不了的话 |
[09:03] | we should have Carlo do it. | 那我们本该让CARLO去做的 |
[09:05] | Be good with all the crews. | 对大家都好 |
[09:07] | Excuse me? You were all hot to trot. | 什么? 难道你们都很忙么? |
[09:10] | I got enough complications in my life. | 我的生活太复杂了 |
[09:13] | Feds up my ass. | 我烦透了 |
[09:15] | For business reasons okay | 如果为了生意 那还行 |
[09:17] | but for political correctness? | 但是如果是为了纠正政治呢? |
[09:20] | Ooh check it out. | 噢 看看那边 |
[09:22] | I could do that no problem. | 我绝对能搞定她的 没问题的 |
[09:25] | Wait here. I’ll get your Viagra. | 你在这里等等 我给你拿点伟哥来 |
[09:27] | Let me tell you something for two months after the shooting | 我告诉你们 枪击之后的2个月时间里 |
[09:31] | as far as snatch was concerned | 每天早上我醒来 |
[09:33] | didn’t even have a hard-on when I woke up in the morning. | 都从来没有勃起过 哪怕只是一瞬间 |
[09:35] | Like Sil. Bullet didn’t fuck with the plumbing though. | 就像白痴一样 虽然子弹没有伤到输精管吧? |
[09:39] | No no thank God. | 没 没有 感谢上帝 |
[09:41] | It’s just the effects of the physical trauma. | 只是外伤程度罢了 |
[09:43] | Doc said it was part of the healing process. | 医生说这(性爱)是康复过程的一部分 |
[09:45] | I must be healed now because I got a baguette | 现在肯定痊愈了 |
[09:48] | in my pants now 24/7. | 因为我现在裤子里的 面棍的尺寸可是24/7啊 |
[09:50] | Affirmation of life. | 这是生活的证明 |
[09:53] | Hey she’s coming this way. | 嗨 她朝这边过来了 |
[09:58] | Put money in the meter or something. | 把钱收好了 |
[10:00] | Anthony Soprano. | ANTHONY SOPRANO吗? |
[10:04] | -Yeah. -Julianna Skiff | -我是 -我是JULIANNA SKIFF |
[10:06] | Century 21. You got a minute? | 来自21世纪公司 你有空么? |
[10:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:11] | Cannoli? | 来份CANNOLI(奶油甜馅煎饼卷)? |
[10:13] | No thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:16] | You own the building at 217 Franklin right around the corner | 你是那边那个拐角处富兰克林大街217号那幢楼的所有人 |
[10:19] | currently occupied by Caputo Live Poultry. | 目前CAPUTO活家禽公司入驻在里面 |
[10:21] | I represent the Jamba Juice Company. | 我是代表JAMBA果汁公司来的 |
[10:23] | They’re interested in purchasing the property. | 他们想收购那房子的所有权 |
[10:26] | Jamba Juice… | JAMBA果汁… |
[10:28] | wants to put a store in around here? | 想在这附近开个店? |
[10:30] | Well you must have noticed the area’s on an upswing. | 恩 你应该注意到了这个地区地价在上涨 |
[10:32] | You know the old glove factory across the park | 你知道 那个老手套厂穿过公园 |
[10:35] | over by the cathedral beautiful renovation. | 上空是大教堂 很漂亮的创新设计 |
[10:37] | I just bought a loft there myself. | 我也刚刚在那买了一个阁楼 |
[10:39] | Person like yourself’s a wonderful addition to the neighborhood. | 象你这样的美人 对本区可是个很好的风景 |
[10:46] | Jamba Juice is willing to pay $175 a square foot. | JAMBA果汁愿意支付每平方英尺175美元 |
[10:49] | Public records show the building at 1,800 square feet. | 公共记录表明那楼占地1,800平方英尺 |
[10:52] | So that makes a purchase price of $315,000. | 所以收购价为31万5千美元 |
[10:56] | You ever buy eggs from Caputo? | 你有没有从CAPUTO家禽店买过鸡蛋? |
[10:58] | Frankly I’m not wild about the smell in there. | 坦白说 我不喜欢闻那里的味道 |
[11:01] | Let me tell ya his eggs taste 10 times better | 但我告诉你 他的鸡蛋味道… |
[11:04] | than any of the ones you get in the supermarket. | 可是比你在任何超级市场买的都要好吃10倍 |
[11:05] | Chickens too. | 鸡肉也是一样 |
[11:07] | Businesses relocate all the time. | 做生意总是会经常变换的啊 |
[11:10] | No this would be a real loss for the neighborhood. | 不 这样做对本区真的是个损失 |
[11:13] | Don’t you live out in North Caldwell? | 你不是住在北考德维尔吗? |
[11:15] | Yeah my family made the trek up Guinea Gulch. | 是的 我的家庭从几内亚大峡谷长途跋涉而来 |
[11:17] | Bloomfield Avenue. | 来到BLOOMFIELD大街 |
[11:20] | But my roots here go way back. | 但是我的根在这里 常回来看看的 |
[11:23] | My grandfather came from Avellino like most of the people around here | 我的祖父就像这里大部分人一样来自AVELLINO |
[11:27] | and I grew up right over there. My father was an early community leader. | 我就在这里长大 我父亲是个早期社区领导人 |
[11:30] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[11:35] | How about you? Where’re you from? | 你呢? 你从哪来? |
[11:37] | Upstate New York. | 纽约偏僻的北部 |
[11:39] | -Binghamton. -How’d you wind up here? | -BINGHAMTON城 -那你怎么会来到这里的? |
[11:42] | My parents have a catering business | 我父母有个饮食业的生意 |
[11:45] | something to leave to the kids right? | 就是子承父业的那种 |
[11:48] | Only I didn’t see myself making Salisbury steak for the next 30 years. | 只有我不想在将来的30年里就煎煎肉饼肉排什么的 |
[11:52] | So I left home at 17. | 所以我17岁那年离开家了 |
[11:54] | -Rebellious. -Just a low tolerance for boredom. | -反叛性格 -只是不能容忍厌倦情绪 |
[11:57] | So… interested not interested? | 那么有没有兴趣卖? |
[12:02] | I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[12:05] | But as far as the property’s concerned | 但是就卖掉所有权来说 |
[12:07] | 175 a square foot’s a little low. | 175美元一平方英尺低了点 |
[12:10] | And… | 还有… |
[12:13] | I don’t wanna sell out from under the guy. | 我卖了的话那个家伙就苦难重重了 |
[12:25] | Good morning Vince. | 早上好 VINCE |
[12:28] | The usual? | 和往常一样? |
[12:30] | Been dreaming of those johnnycakes. | 一直都期待那些JOHNNY蛋糕 |
[12:32] | Can’t beat Jim’s johnnycakes. | 这里的JOHNNY蛋糕比不上JIM那的 |
[12:34] | I saw you at the fire last night. | 昨晚我在火场那见到你了 |
[12:36] | You got balls my friend. | 你真有种 我的朋友 |
[12:38] | You don’t get paid for that right? | 你那么干没有酬劳的 是吗? |
[12:41] | We’re all volunteers. | 我们都是志愿者 |
[12:43] | Back where I come from you join the fire department | 说回来 你加入消防队 |
[12:45] | to steal shit from people’s bedrooms. | 是为了到别人卧室顺手牵羊吧? |
[12:47] | -How’s the book coming? -It’s fucking slow today. | -你的书怎么样了? -今天写的真他妈的慢 |
[12:50] | Writer’s block huh? | 没有灵感了 是吧? |
[12:51] | Let’s just say I like eating a lot more than writing. | 说说吃的吧 相比写作我更加喜欢这个 |
[12:53] | And you don’t help any. | 你又帮不上忙 |
[12:55] | Everything you make is fucking delicious. | 你就能做点好吃的 |
[12:58] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[13:00] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么写书的 |
[13:03] | I can’t even write a letter. | 我连封信也写不来 |
[13:05] | I saw Graziano fight Sugar Ray in 1952. | 我目睹过1952年的GRAZIANO对抗SUGAR RAY |
[13:08] | I took a train to Chicago. | 我坐往芝加哥的火车去的 |
[13:10] | Maybe you should interview me. | 也许你该来采访下我 |
[13:13] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的吧 |
[13:15] | I thought you were writing a book about Rocky Marciano. | 我原来以为你在写关于ROCKY MARCIANO的书呢 |
[13:19] | Well you can’t talk about one without the other. | 恩 要把两者联系起来 |
[13:23] | Marciano | MARCIANO吗? |
[13:25] | now that was a tragic death. | 死得可真惨啊 |
[13:27] | Now what was the year he fought Joe Louis…’49? | 他与JOE LOUIS的那场对抗是不是在… 49年? |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:32] | Actually I think it was ’51. | 事实上 我想是51年吧 |
[13:36] | When you told me you were writing a book | 你当时告诉我你在写书时 |
[13:38] | I looked him up on the Internet. | 我上互联网查了下他的资料 |
[13:40] | I don’t know where my fucking head is today. | 我不知道今天我该死的灵感哪去了 |
[13:43] | Maybe you’re working too hard. | 也许你太卖力了吧 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[13:49] | It must be lonely sometimes being a writer. | 作为一个作家 有时可能很孤独吧 |
[13:53] | You get used to it. | 但你得习惯啊 |
[13:56] | Hey Dad I left my science project in the back. | 嗨 爸爸 我把我的科技模型忘在里面了 |
[13:58] | Don’t lose my glue gun. | 别把我的喷胶枪弄丢了啊 |
[14:08] | Hey Mrs. Conte. Come sta’? | 嗨 CONTE女士 你好吗? |
[14:11] | -How’s the hip? -Hey Anthony. I need your help. | -你那椅子坐的舒服么? -嗨 ANTHONY 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:15] | -What? -Those nigger fucking whores | -怎么了? -那些该死的黑鬼妓女 |
[14:17] | they play that music so loud. | 他们的音乐放得太响了 |
[14:19] | Now that’s not nice. Those are Puerto Ricans Mrs. Conte. | 虽然这样不好 但是他们是波多黎各人 CONTE女士 |
[14:22] | I ask ’em nice to turn it down. | 我叫他们行行好关低点 |
[14:24] | They tell me to go fuck myself. | 她们竟然让我去死 |
[14:29] | -I’ll see what I can do. -Thanks. | -我来看看我能帮什么忙啊 -谢谢 |
[14:31] | -Hey how’s Junior? -Tell him I said hello. -Yeah. | -嗨 JUNIOR好吗? -代我向他问好 -好的 |
[14:50] | You know I been meaning to ask you | 你知道的 我一直都在问你 |
[14:53] | chicken or the egg? You wanna weigh in? | 鸡肉还是鸡蛋? 你要称称吗? |
[14:56] | That same stupid joke huh? | 还是那个愚蠢的玩笑吗? |
[14:58] | -How are you? -Good good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[15:01] | So how’s business? Mezzo mezz’? | 生意怎么样? |
[15:03] | -Believe it or not better than ever. -Glad to hear it. | -信不信随你 史无前例地好 -很高兴听你这么说 |
[15:06] | I’ll have to raise your rent. | 我要提高房租了 |
[15:14] | See when you hold your knife with your blade | 看到没有 你拿刀时把刀刃对着你的敌人 |
[15:15] | facing your opponent you got a lot better control. | 那样更好控制一点 |
[15:18] | Plus you protect the forearm. | 还有 这样你保护了你的前臂 |
[15:20] | No if you got the tip pointing at him you get more distance. | 不不不 如果你把刀尖对准他 那样你就更加有威胁 |
[15:23] | You could swipe his abdomen and fucking gut him. | 你就能给他腹部来一下 然后把他肠子掏出来 |
[15:25] | See that’s stupid. Look how your range of motion is limited. | 那太愚蠢了 看看你的动作范围多么有限 |
[15:28] | It’s so easy for him to step back grab your fucking arm | 他很容易就能后退避开 然后抓住你的该死的手臂 |
[15:31] | -take your knife away. -Could someone please check us out? | -夺走你的刀 -有人给我结下帐吗? |
[15:40] | Yo Hernan. | 喂 HERNAN吗? |
[15:43] | Sure what time? | 可以 什么时候? |
[15:45] | Cool. | 很好 |
[15:47] | No problem. I can cover tonight. | 没问题 今晚包在我身上 |
[15:50] | I’m totally fucking minted. Later. | 我可是他妈的赚钱机器啊 稍后见 |
[15:53] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[15:55] | I’m at work. What do you think? | 我在工作 你说呢? |
[15:57] | He stepped on a nail? | 他踩到钉子了? |
[16:01] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[16:03] | How far did it go in? | 钉子插进去多深? |
[16:06] | -Fuck! -Would you mind? | -他妈的! -能不能快点? |
[16:08] | I better call you back. Bye. | 我晚点给你打回去 再见 |
[16:12] | That was Hernan? | 刚刚是HERNAN? |
[16:16] | He was such a dick in high school. | 他在高中的时候真是一个混蛋 |
[16:18] | Well he was a senior. What do you expect? | 唉 他是学长 你还想怎么样? |
[16:21] | They always shit on the underclassmen. | 他们老是欺负一 二年级的 |
[16:25] | The kid spends | 我孩子… |
[16:27] | every night in some fucking club in New York | 每天晚上都泡在纽约该死的俱乐部里面 |
[16:29] | sleeps till noon puts in a couple hours at Blockbuster | 然后睡到中午 最后到BLOCKBUSTER店里呆上几个小时 |
[16:32] | and that’s it. | 一天就这样过了 |
[16:35] | And since my injury like I told you | 自从我受伤后 就像我和你说的 |
[16:37] | I’ve been more you know… | 你知道 我变得更加可以接受了 |
[16:40] | accepting. Be grateful for what you got. | 满足于现状 |
[16:43] | But maybe that’s wrong. Maybe I should be on the kid. | 但是也许我这么做是错误的 也许我该对我孩子严格一点 |
[16:48] | My dad would have kicked my lazy ass out of the house. | 如果是我爸爸的话 也许早就给我一脚让我滚出屋子去了 |
[16:51] | Really? | 是吗? |
[16:54] | It’s the chopping off of the guy’s finger right? | 也许手指都被砍掉了 不是吗? |
[16:56] | I never should have told you ’cause that’s all you fixate on with him. | 也许我不该告诉你 因为你脑子里面会就此给他定型的 |
[17:00] | Can you empathize with AJ at that age? | 如果你那个年纪的话 你会体谅A.J.吗? |
[17:04] | Yeah I had some problems at school | 是啊 我在读书的时候也有点问题 |
[17:08] | but I didn’t vegetate. | 但是我没有变本加厉 |
[17:10] | -What? -These are different times. | -怎么了? -现在时代不同了 |
[17:13] | People today are bombarded with so much information | 现在的人要遭受那么多的信息轰炸 |
[17:17] | so much input of every kind. | 各种各样的信息灌输 |
[17:21] | Consequently true adulthood is delayed. | 所以 真正的成年就被推迟了 |
[17:25] | Sociologists say that 26 | 社会学家说现在的26岁 |
[17:29] | is in fact the new 21. | 其实只是新时代的21岁 |
[17:31] | And the new 26 is what? | 那么新时代的26岁呢? |
[17:35] | I’m 46 so that means I’m what 35? | 我46岁了 那么我是新时代的35岁吗? |
[17:40] | My father isn’t an old man. | 我父亲还不老 |
[17:45] | It’s ridiculous to let himself disintegrate like this. | 要他自己象这样衰变很荒谬 |
[17:52] | How’s it going with patient Soprano? | 那个黑社会病人怎么样了? |
[17:57] | -What? -I’m talking about my father Elliot. | -怎么了? -我在谈我的父亲 ELLIOT |
[18:01] | -I thought you were done. -It happens too often. | -我以为你说完了 -这种事情经常发生 |
[18:04] | I think that’s a non-sequitur accusation. | 我想那是没有根据的指控 |
[18:07] | Why don’t you just admit he’s a gangster? | 你为什么不承认他是一个黑手党? |
[18:10] | He was gunned down and you’re into it on a tabloid level. | 他被行刺 小报头条说和你有关 |
[18:15] | You devoted quite a chunk of last visit to him. | 你上次到他那去花了很多时间精力 |
[18:19] | I’m responding to that. | 我只是对此作出回应 |
[18:21] | Nothing’s changed okay? | 一切还是老样子 好吗? |
[18:24] | He refuses to really engage on this trauma the uncle caused. | 他不是真的想在他叔叔给他带来的伤害上深入调查 |
[18:28] | And I think it’s just a matter of time | 我认为在他要变得完全代谢失调 |
[18:30] | before he totally decompensates. | 只是时间问题 |
[18:33] | Has he cried or reported crying | 这个男人 他有为这所有一切 |
[18:37] | at all about this man Buster? | 大发雷霆么? |
[18:40] | Junior no. | JUNIOR 没有 |
[18:42] | Hmm. | 恩… |
[18:46] | This omerta concept | 这个黑手党”拒绝作证”的观念准则 |
[18:48] | comes from a pre-therapeutic culture. | 来源于一种治疗前文化 |
[18:52] | This isn’t omerta. | 这个不是什么”拒绝作证” |
[18:55] | It’s something else. | 这是某些别的问题 |
[19:17] | Hey man… park it in the garage on 14th Street | 嗨 伙计 把这车停到14号大街的车库里面 |
[19:22] | not the other shithole. Watch for potholes. | 不要停错了 |
[19:25] | What’s going on man? | 怎么了 伙计? |
[19:27] | How’s it going? Good to see you. | 最近好吗? 见到你很高兴 |
[19:33] | His dad’s really a gangster? | 他的爸爸真的是个黑手党? |
[19:38] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:40] | -How old are you? -20. | -你多大了? -20 |
[19:43] | -Shut up. -15. | -不要胡扯了 -15 |
[19:46] | -How old are you? -18. | -你多大? -18 |
[19:51] | When I take E my feet get cold. | 当我抓到”E”时 我就脚上发冷 |
[19:53] | That ever happen to you? | 你有这样的情况过吗? |
[19:55] | I wear special socks. | 我穿的是特制的袜子 |
[19:56] | Let’s go uptown to my crib and get more twisted | 我们去我住的地方再找点更加刺激的吧 |
[19:59] | if that’s possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[20:01] | -Oh it’s possible. -I could give you a massage. | -当然可以 -我可以帮你按摩 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Yeah you could. | 是啊 当然 |
[20:10] | Oh yeah all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[20:18] | We all good? | 玩的开心吗? |
[20:20] | Yeah it’s cool. | 是的 很棒 |
[20:34] | Mr. Soprano Zasu said to tell you | SOPRANO先生 ZASU让我告诉你 |
[20:37] | he’s honored to have you in the club. | 您能来俱乐部他很荣幸 |
[20:39] | And please regards to your dad. | 还有 请给你父亲带去我们的问候 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:48] | Oh yeah right. | 哦 好吧 |
[20:56] | What can I do for you Phil? | 我有什么可以帮忙的 PHIL? |
[20:59] | Vito. | VITO的事情 |
[21:01] | Do we know where he’s at? | 知道他在哪里了吗? |
[21:04] | Well that really doesn’t concern you. | 那个与你无关 |
[21:06] | How’s John? | JOHN 好吗? |
[21:08] | I don’t know. Fine through his vale of tears. | 我不知道 还好 除了哭得死去活来 |
[21:11] | But seriously | 但是说真的 |
[21:13] | Vito what’s being done about him? | VITO 怎么处置他了? |
[21:16] | Like I just said it’s none of your fucking business | 就像我刚说的 这他妈的与你无关 |
[21:19] | -’cause he works for me not you. -He’s married to my cousin. | -因为他是我的人 不是你的 -他与我的堂妹结婚了 |
[21:21] | He dishonored me personally. | 个人来说 他侮辱了我 |
[21:24] | What do you want me to do put out an APB on the guy | 你要我怎么做? 让一个A.P.B人员去盯这个家伙 |
[21:26] | ’cause he takes it up the ass huh? | 就因为他惹祸上身了吗? |
[21:28] | It’s a victimless crime. | 这起事件没有受害人 |
[21:30] | Marie is a victim. Her children are victims. | MARIE是受害人 她的孩子也是 |
[21:33] | They’ve done nothing. | 他们什么错也没有 |
[21:35] | And they’re forced to live with the shame | 但是他们被迫生活在耻辱之下 |
[21:37] | and humiliation. I gotta be frank | 这个我得坦白说 |
[21:40] | in your father’s day | 在你父亲节那天 |
[21:42] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们就不会再谈论这个话题了 |
[21:45] | A finook in his crew he knew how to handle that. | 他的人里面有个叫FINOOK的 他知道怎么回事的 |
[21:48] | I sympathize with Marie | 我很同情MARIE |
[21:51] | and the children okay? | 还有她的孩子们 好吗? |
[21:53] | But don’t you fucking tell me what to do. You’re only acting boss. | 但是 你他妈的不要告诉我该怎么做 你又不是真正的老大 |
[21:57] | I swallowed my pride when your murdering fuck of a cousin | 当你一个堂兄弟杀了我的兄弟的时候 |
[22:01] | killed my brother. | 我已经忍气吞声过一次了 |
[22:03] | Don’t think I’m gonna do it twice. | 你不会认为我还会再次这么做吧? |
[22:04] | Phillip let’s not make a beef where there isn’t one. | PHILLIP 我们不要再无谓争吵了 |
[22:09] | Fundamentally we are in agreement on this issue | 说到底 我们在这个问题上取得了一致 |
[22:12] | but I’ll handle it. | 但是由我来处理 |
[22:19] | You know I saw you on TV | 你知道吗 当你祖父枪击你的父亲的时候 |
[22:21] | when your grandfather shot your dad. | 我在电视上看到你了 |
[22:23] | And now we’re like friends. | 而现在我们是朋友了 |
[22:25] | -That’s so weird. -Right. | -真是奇妙啊 -是啊 |
[22:28] | So what’s gonna happen to him your grandfather I mean? | 那么他会怎么样? 我是说你的祖父 |
[22:31] | He’s my great-uncle. | 他是我祖伯父 |
[22:34] | So isn’t your dad gonna do something? | 那么你父亲不会对他怎么样是吗? |
[22:35] | You know the “omerto”? | 你知道 黑手党的”拒绝作证”原则 |
[22:38] | We don’t talk about that with outsiders. | 我们不和外人谈这个 |
[22:41] | Cool but I mean | 很好 但是我是说 |
[22:43] | he’s not just gonna let him get away with it is he? | 他是不会就这样放过他的 是吗? |
[22:47] | I’ll probably have to do something. | 也许我会处理这事的 |
[22:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:53] | You’re so intense. | 你的反应真是强烈啊 |
[22:56] | You probably left it in the car Thad. | 你也许把它忘记在车里了 THAD |
[22:59] | No it was on the bedside table. | 不 就在床边桌子上的 |
[23:01] | -I was charging it. -You’re always losing something. | -我放在那里充电的 -你老是丢叁落四 |
[23:04] | Last week it was the sunglasses. | 上个星期是太阳镜 |
[23:06] | He left them on the counter at the TCBY. | 他把它忘记在T.C.B.Y.的柜台上了 |
[23:08] | -What did you lose? -Cell phone. | -你丢了什么了? -手机 |
[23:11] | I didn’t lose it. I was charging the damn thing. | 我没有丢 该死的我就放在那里充电的 |
[23:14] | Tell you what I do–try to retrace my steps. | 告诉你如果是我我怎么做–仔细想想自己到过哪 |
[23:16] | It was on the bedside table. | 当时在床边桌子上… |
[23:24] | -Hello. -Hey it’s me. | -喂 -嗨 是我 |
[23:26] | -Where are you? Who’s Thad McCone? -Some guy. | -你在哪?THAD MCCONE又是谁? -别人的手机 |
[23:29] | -Oh my God Vito. -Not that. | -噢 我的上帝啊 VITO -不是你想的那样 |
[23:33] | I’m just borrowing his phone. | 我只是借用下他的手机 |
[23:36] | Listen Marie | 听着 MARIE |
[23:40] | I’m sorry all this had to happen. | 我对这一切很抱歉 |
[23:42] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想伤害你 |
[23:45] | Come back Vito. Just come back. | 回来吧 VITO 回来就行了 |
[23:47] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 事情没有那么简单 |
[23:51] | Please Phil said it’ll be all right. | 求你了 PHIL说不会有事的 |
[23:53] | We could get you help. We could get you psychiatric help. | 我们能帮你 我们能帮你找心理医生帮你 |
[23:57] | Phil? I trust him least of all. | PHIL? 我最不信任他了 |
[23:59] | How can you say that? He’s family. | 你怎么能那么说? 他和我们是一家人 |
[24:03] | -He loves you. -Not anymore believe me. | -他爱你的 -再也不会了 相信我 |
[24:06] | But I’ve been reading online | 但是我在网上查过 |
[24:08] | there are these church groups. | 有些教会的 |
[24:10] | They could cure you of this. | 他们能治愈你的 |
[24:12] | Marie Well what are you gonna do never come home? | MARIE 那么 你打算怎么做?永远不回家了吗? |
[24:15] | I’m working on that. | 我正在努力 |
[24:18] | In the meantime you’re gonna need some cash. | 同时 你需要一些钱 |
[24:21] | I need you Vito. I need my husband. | 我需要你 VITO 我需要我的丈夫 |
[24:24] | Listen to me in the den behind the elliptical trainer | 听我说 在椭圆行的健身器后面的洞里 |
[24:28] | the baseboard comes off. | 卸下护壁板 |
[24:31] | There’s 30K in there. | 那里有3万美元 |
[24:37] | You know Marie | 你知道 MARIE |
[24:40] | -you would like it here. -Tell me where. | -你会喜欢这里的 -你告诉我在哪 |
[24:42] | I’ll bring the kids. We’ll relocate. | 我带孩子来 我们可以重新开始 |
[24:45] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:46] | Don’t you wanna talk to Frannie or little V? | 你不想和FRANNIE或小V说话吗? |
[24:51] | Yeah okay. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | Put ’em on. | 让他们听电话 |
[24:55] | Vito your father’s on the phone. | VITO 你爸爸打电话来了 |
[24:57] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说话 |
[25:04] | Hi Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[25:05] | Hey there champ you been good? | 嗨 伙计 你好吗? |
[25:09] | You been behaving? | 你乖吗? |
[25:11] | Yeah you know… | 当然 你知道… |
[25:15] | -Dad? -I gotta go. | -爸爸? -我得挂了 |
[25:21] | You take care of your mother okay? | 你照顾好你妈妈 好吗? |
[25:42] | Mr. Soprano. | SOPRANO先生 |
[25:45] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[25:47] | -Good news. -How’d you know to find me here? | -好消息 -你怎么找到这里来的? |
[25:50] | I’m a real estate agent. | 我是一个不动产经纪人啊 |
[25:51] | Uh-oh. | 哦 噢 |
[25:54] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯怎么样? |
[25:56] | Uh sure. | 恩 好吧 |
[26:00] | Ginger ale with lime juice please. | 请给我姜汁啤酒加酸橙汁 |
[26:03] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:08] | Jamba Juice upped their offer | JAMBA果枝提高了他们的价码 |
[26:10] | 225 a square foot. | 一平方英尺225美元 |
[26:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:15] | How’s this for an idea? | 你看这样如何? |
[26:16] | They let you carry the note. | 他们给你现金 |
[26:18] | You won’t get hammered on the taxes. | 你就不用缴税了 |
[26:20] | Well that’s an incentive | 恩 很诱人 |
[26:22] | but the truth is I don’t wanna sell. | 但是事实上我不想卖 |
[26:25] | You’re a businessman are you not? | 你是一个生意人 不是吗? |
[26:27] | As a businessman I gotta tell you | 作为一个生意人 我得告诉你 |
[26:29] | that in 10 years’ time that | 就是10年之后 |
[26:31] | property’s gonna be worth twice as much as they’re offering. | 这个房子的价值将会是他们报价的两倍 |
[26:34] | But you know it’s not just the money. | 但是 你知道 这不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[26:37] | You drive around America today | 这年头你开车在美国转转看 |
[26:39] | and everything looks the fucking same | 一切都看上去他妈的是一样的 |
[26:40] | Old Navy and Bed Bath and whatever. | 比如老海军和床 浴室 随便什么 |
[26:44] | But the North Ward it’s the North Ward. | 但是NORTH WARD 它就是唯一一个NORTH WARD. |
[26:48] | Plus I got business interests there so… | 另外 我在那里还有生意 所以… |
[26:51] | Something like all immigrant groups love to gamble. | 就象所有侨居的都喜欢赌博吗? |
[26:56] | Listen why don’t… | 听着 要不这样… |
[26:59] | me and you go get some dinner? | 我和你一起去吃顿饭? |
[27:01] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[27:02] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[27:04] | I have a wife. I’m married. | 我有个妻子 我结婚了 |
[27:07] | It’s… you know we’re talking business. | 这个… 你知道 我们是在谈生意 |
[27:10] | You just said you don’t wanna sell. What’s there to discuss? | 你刚刚说你不想卖? 那还谈什么? |
[27:13] | Truth is I’m very attracted to you. | 事实是我对你很倾心 |
[27:17] | Maybe you read in the papers that I got shot. | 也许你是在报纸上读到我被枪击的消息 |
[27:21] | Well Julianna | 恩 JULIANNA |
[27:23] | that experience made me appreciate life. | 那次经历使我感谢生活 |
[27:28] | It’s short. It could end at any time | 生命很短暂 随时都会结束 |
[27:30] | and if you’ve got the chance to do something | 所以如果你有机会做一些事 |
[27:33] | that might make you happy | 那些令你快乐的事情 |
[27:35] | you should take it | 你就该去做 |
[27:40] | you know like when you left Binghamton. | 你知道 就像当时你离开BINGHAMTON的家一样 |
[27:53] | You’re very persuasive. | 很有说服力 |
[27:55] | And in the past I might have jumped. | 要是在过去 我可能就答应了 |
[27:58] | Like I said I’m engaged. | 就像我说的 我订婚了 |
[28:00] | And things are going well. | 并且过得很好 |
[28:03] | I think for once in my life | 那事我在我生命中只想过一次 |
[28:05] | I will exercise a little self-control. | 我要学习自控一下 |
[28:13] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[28:31] | Guy sent this over. | 那边那位先生送的 |
[28:34] | I saw that guy in the field the other day. | 几天前 我们在救火的时候 |
[28:37] | When we were practicing dummy drag | 我在火场那里见过那家伙 |
[28:39] | he spent the whole time in the bleachers staring. | 他一直站在露天阳台上 |
[28:41] | Yeah? Vince come here. | 是吗? VINCE 到这来 |
[28:45] | Join us. | 加入我们吧 |
[28:48] | He’s a very funny guy. Great sense of humor. | 他是一个很有趣的家伙 很有幽默感 |
[28:52] | -Thanks for this. -Thanks. | -谢谢你的酒 -谢谢 |
[28:54] | My pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[28:56] | We were talking about a call we had last month. | 我们在说我们上个月的一件事 |
[28:58] | We were lucky the roof held. | 我们很幸运屋顶没有塌下来 |
[29:00] | Did anyone hear that Yma Sumac scream | 有人听到YMA SUMAC的惊叫声了吗? |
[29:02] | when the ceiling fan came down? That was Ron. | 吊扇吊下来的时候吗? 真是不应该啊 |
[29:04] | The goddamn thing almost killed me. | 那该死的玩意差点杀了我 |
[29:06] | You would have screamed too you cunt. | 要是你 你也会叫的 你这混蛋 |
[29:08] | Fucking nancies. Don’t argue now. | 该死的娘娘腔 不要吵了 |
[29:12] | You know guys | 你们知道 伙计们 |
[29:14] | we’ve got to get serious about the state muster next month. | 我们得认真对待下月的全国消防比赛了 |
[29:16] | Last year Hinsdale whipped our butt in that ladder carry. | 去年HINSDALE消防队在云梯搬运环节打败了我们 |
[29:19] | -What’s that a Deuce? -Fat Boy. | -那是什么 Deuce车吗? -是个大家伙 |
[29:22] | Chromed out the forks. | 前叉部分是铬合金的吗? |
[29:25] | -Nice. -You ride? | -很棒 -你开车么? |
[29:29] | I always wanted a Panhead. Never happened. | 我一直想要一辆前面是截锥头的 但是一直不得所愿 |
[29:32] | You should get a bike. | 你应该买辆自行车 |
[29:35] | Out here when the leaves are changing | 当下个季节变换的时候 |
[29:37] | blasting down the Daniel Webster Highway | 我们这里的DANIEL WEBSTER高速公路就要拆了 |
[29:39] | -there’s nothing else like it. -Yeah. | -别的地方可不这样 -是啊 |
[29:42] | I bet. | 当然 |
[29:47] | You know I’m glad you decided | 你知道吗 我很高兴… |
[29:50] | to write your book in our little town. | 你决定在我们小镇上写你的书 |
[29:58] | What the fuck you doing? What are you some kind of fag? | 你他妈的在干什么? 你怎么回事 同性恋吗? |
[30:01] | -Guess I made a mistake. -You sure as fuck did. | -我做错了 该死的 -当然了 |
[30:03] | Listen closet queen you can’t handle it don’t sent out the signals. | 听着 密室女王 如果你接受不了 你就不要暗示我 |
[30:25] | Dirty fighter huh? | 很能打 是吗? |
[30:28] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[30:45] | See that? You didn’t even notice. | 看到没有? 你甚至没有注意到 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么? |
[30:51] | That salami– | 那意大利香肠啊– |
[30:53] | 40% less fat and sodium. | 少了40%的脂肪和钠元素 |
[30:55] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[31:00] | you’re always looking out for me. | 你总是很替我着想 |
[31:03] | -I’m very lucky to have you. -Mmm. | -真幸运娶了你 -恩… |
[31:07] | And don’t you forget it. | 还好你没有忘记 |
[31:12] | Hey Prince Albert you know what time it is? | 嗨 ALBERT王子 你知道现在几点了吗? |
[31:15] | Huh? | 什么? |
[31:19] | These late nights are getting to be a real habit with you | 这些夜生活真的变成你的习惯了 |
[31:21] | AJ. Don’t you have to work today? | A.J.你今天不用干活吗? |
[31:25] | Look I gotta talk to you guys. | 听着 我得和你们谈谈 |
[31:27] | I need new clothes. Everything I have is so old. | 我需要新衣服 我现在的都旧了 |
[31:30] | You got money. You sold your drums. | 你有钱了啊 你把鼓卖了啊 |
[31:34] | And I need that money for living expenses. | 那钱我要用来生活开销的 |
[31:36] | What do you think clothes are? | 你怎样定义衣服的? |
[31:38] | No I mean nice clothes not socks and underwear. | 不 我是说好衣服 不是袜子和内衣 |
[31:41] | Oh so you can go out to the clubs with Fernando. | 噢 那样你就能与那个FERNANDO出双入对了 |
[31:43] | That kid is a creep. | 那个家伙是个怪人 |
[31:46] | Hernan. And he’s not a creep. He’s my friend. | 他叫HERNAN 而且他不是怪人 他是我的朋友 |
[31:49] | And I don’t talk about your friends that way. | 我可不那样谈论你的朋友的 |
[31:51] | When they were in school | 当他们还在学校读书的时候 |
[31:53] | Hernan’s mother and I were on the faculty lunch committee. | HERNAN的妈妈和我在学校午餐委员会工作 |
[31:55] | -Hernan has a reading disability. -Fuck that. | -HERNAN有阅读障碍 -真见鬼 |
[31:57] | And we’re not giving you any more money. | 我们不会再多给你钱了 |
[31:59] | Frankly AJ I am a little concerned– | 老实说 A.J. 我有点担心你– |
[32:02] | the clubs sleeping late | 俱乐部 晚上睡得晚之类的事情 |
[32:04] | your lack of interest in anything productive. | 你对一些有建设性的事情却没有兴趣 |
[32:06] | Hey I’m interested in productive stuff | 嗨 我有兴趣的 |
[32:08] | just not stuff you care about. | 只是不是你关心的那些事情 |
[32:10] | -I could run one of those clubs. -What? | -我能经营其中一家俱乐部 -什么? |
[32:13] | Look I’m not just partying there. I’m learning. | 听着 我去那不是去寻欢作乐的 我是在学习 |
[32:15] | I see what works what doesn’t. | 我看看哪些有用的 哪些没用的 |
[32:17] | I could have a great club | 我能经营好一家很好的俱乐部 |
[32:19] | and really successful. | 并且取得成功 |
[32:21] | If you guys care so much about my future | 如果你们关心我的未来 |
[32:23] | then why don’t you stake me? | 那么你们为什么不支持我? |
[32:24] | In a club? Get the hell out of here. | 俱乐部? 该死的别胡扯了 |
[32:26] | You pick up the garbage in a lot of clubs in New York. | 你在纽约的许多俱乐部收废品的 |
[32:29] | You know people. You could help me | 你认识人 你能帮助我的 |
[32:32] | It’s not like you can’t afford to set me up. You have all the money in the world. | 你又不是没有钱支持我 你有的是钱 |
[32:34] | This is ridiculous. Manage a club AJ? | 真荒谬 开俱乐部 A.J.? |
[32:37] | You’ve never even been a busboy. | 你甚至连个餐馆工都做不好 |
[32:39] | If you wanna get back into event planning | 如果你想重新职业规划一下 |
[32:41] | you should think about the Culinary Institute in Poughkeepsie. | 你就该想想在POUGHKEEPSIE的烹饪学校 |
[32:44] | Culinary Institute? Why do you keep talking about event planning? | 烹饪学校? 你为什么老是谈职业规划? |
[32:46] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我连那个什么意思也不知道 |
[32:48] | If you’re serious I’ll tell you what I’ll do. | 如果你是说真的 我告诉你我怎么帮你 |
[32:50] | I’ll get you a job at Beansie’s | 我在BEANSIE店里给你找份工作 |
[32:52] | and you can learn the business from the ground up. | 那你就能从基础开始学习做生意 |
[32:54] | That’s a fucking pizza parlor not a club. | 该死的那是一个匹萨店 不是俱乐部 |
[32:56] | It’s the service industry! | 这是服务行业! |
[32:57] | Why are we even having this discussion? | 我们究竟为何还要争论? |
[32:59] | You’re going back to college next semester. | 你下学期就给我回学校去 |
[33:01] | See? This is just what I mean. | 看到没? 我就说会这样 |
[33:03] | You guys never give me any support in anything I wanna do. | 你们从来不支持我想干的事情 |
[33:06] | -AJ! -Oh! | -A.J.! -噢 |
[33:08] | God damn him. | 他真是该死 |
[33:10] | This is fucking demoralizing. | 该死的真是大受打击 |
[33:18] | Maybe we should get him a club give him some responsibility. | 也许我们该给他弄个俱乐部 让他有点责任心 |
[33:22] | Maybe he’ll rise to the occasion. | 也许他就会懂事了 |
[33:23] | Are you insane? He’s not even legal drinking age. | 你疯了吗? 他甚至还没到喝酒的合法年龄 |
[33:27] | Well yeah yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[33:32] | It’s like a… bad smell in the house. | 就好像是…屋子里一种不好的味道 |
[33:37] | It’s always hanging there. | 挥之不去 |
[33:39] | More than that it’s no good for me and Carmela. | 尤其是 对我和CARMELA不好 |
[33:44] | ‘Cause arguing with AJ is no kind of aphrodisiac | 因为与A.J.争吵并不是一种壮阳药 |
[33:46] | I’ll tell you that. | 我可以这么告诉你… |
[33:52] | Just when I was beginning to feel physically good again | 当我开始感觉我的身体恢复了 |
[33:55] | like my old self. | 就像以前的我一样时 |
[33:58] | -Good. I see. -But honestly | -好 我知道了 -但是老实说… |
[34:01] | no one could blame a man for seeking an extracurricular outlet | 一个人在这种情形下寻求发泄途径的时候 |
[34:03] | in a situation like this. | 不该受到指责 |
[34:07] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那样看着我 |
[34:09] | You’re always telling me that I’m projecting. | 你一直告诉我我在把思想形象化 |
[34:11] | You’re projecting. | 是你在形象化 |
[34:13] | So you’re not seeking an extracurricular outlet? | 那么你不是在寻找发泄途径喽? |
[34:17] | No. I was just being theoretical. | 是的 我只是在尝试理论化一点 |
[34:21] | What Carmela did for me when I was hurt | 当我受伤时CARMELA为我所做的一切 |
[34:24] | the way she took care of me | 她照顾我的方式 |
[34:27] | nursed me back to health you think I wanna fucking betray that? | 护理我直到我康复 你认为我会不顾这些吗? |
[34:30] | ls it possible on some level | 你是不是在某种程度上 |
[34:32] | you blame her for AJ’s problems? | 有点在A.J.的问题上责怪于她? |
[34:35] | Look I don’t know. | 听着 我不知道 |
[34:39] | No. Carmela’s a good mother. | 不 CARMELA是个好母亲 |
[34:44] | She did her best. | 她尽力了 |
[34:48] | Look could you just give me | 听着 你能不能给我点… |
[34:50] | some practical advice | 实际点的建议? |
[34:52] | for once? | 就算一次也成 |
[34:54] | Tell me what the fuck to do about my son? | 告诉我该拿我儿子怎么办? |
[34:57] | Well… | 这个… |
[34:59] | I think it’s entirely appropriate | 我想你和CARMELA这样和A.J.说… |
[35:01] | for you and Carmela to tell AJ. | 是完全恰当的 |
[35:03] | you have certain expectations of him | 你对他有某种期望 |
[35:06] | particularly since he’s living in your home. | 尤其是他住进你家后 |
[35:11] | The most important thing is | 最重要的是 |
[35:13] | that you and Carmela | 你和CARMELA |
[35:15] | are in agreement on the issues | 在这个问题上意见要一致 |
[35:17] | that you don’t undercut each other | 你们不能互相矛盾 |
[35:19] | or act at cross-purposes. | 或者意见分歧 |
[35:27] | Here. So you can buy a suit | 这个 你去买件西装 |
[35:29] | to look nice for job or college interviews. | 去工作或者去学校面试时候可以体面点 |
[35:32] | This is not for fun. This is not to be used | 这个不是给你玩用的 |
[35:34] | for any kind of personal entertainment. | 不是给你的任何寻欢作乐用的 |
[35:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:31] | Hey Mr. Soprano. What’s going on? | 嗨 SOPRANO先生 你好吗? |
[36:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:37] | Hey what’s up? Meet my friends. | 嗨 怎么了? 见见我的朋友 |
[36:40] | This is Farhad and… | 这是FARHAD 还有这是… |
[36:43] | -Daryl. What’s up? -Daryl; AJ Soprano. | -DARYL DARYL是吗 -我是A.J. SOPRANO |
[36:46] | You know Tommy Filippo? | 你认识TOMMY FILIPPO? |
[36:49] | -Providence? -No I don’t think so. | -PROVIDENCE的? -不 我不认识 |
[36:50] | Good friend of mine. He’s connected. | 他是我的好朋友 |
[36:52] | Farhad and Daryl are starting a line of sports drinks. | FARHAD和DARYL现在刚开始干运动饮料这一行 |
[36:54] | -Cool. -Big thing now. Not just carbs protein. | -真酷 -现在很火的不仅仅是汽车汽化器 还有蛋白质 |
[36:58] | When you exercise you drink four-to-one | 你在锻炼的时候 |
[37:00] | carbohydrate-to-protein solution | 你要喝4倍的碳水化合物来解决蛋白质的补充 |
[37:02] | decrease muscle damage increase endurance. | 减少肌肉损伤 增加持久性 |
[37:04] | -Yeah that makes sense. -They’re looking for investors. | -是啊 有道理 -他们在寻找投资人 |
[37:07] | -Maybe we can get you a prospectus eh? -Absolutely. | -也许我们可以给你一张说明书 怎么样? -当然 |
[37:10] | For your dad. You can ask him to look at it. | 你帮我给你爸爸 你叫他看一下 |
[37:14] | Do you ever go to Lotus? Good crowd on Wednesdays. | 你去过LOTUS吗? 星期叁人可真多 |
[37:17] | -I was there twice. -I was there last week–unbelievable. | -我去过两次 -我上周就在那 真是不可思议 |
[37:23] | Hey wake me up tomorrow okay? 10:00? | 嗨 明天早上10点叫我好吗? |
[37:30] | We were just up in Bradford. | 我们当时在BRADFORD |
[37:32] | There’s a beautiful long-truss bridge there. | 那里有一座很漂亮的衍架桥 |
[37:35] | Mmm. Right. | 是吗? |
[37:37] | If you’re interested in covered bridges | 如果你们对有顶的桥感兴趣 |
[37:39] | you need to get over to Swanzey. | 你们就该去SWANZEY |
[37:41] | They have four marvelous bridges there | 那里有4座令人惊叹的桥 |
[37:43] | including a queen post. | 包括一座有柱子的 |
[37:45] | Honey we could go tomorrow. | 亲爱的 我们明天就去 |
[37:48] | You know where else you should go is Shaker Village. | 另外一个你们该去的地方就是SHAKER村 |
[37:50] | You can’t beat those Shaker brooms. | 那里SHAKER BROOMS能看花你眼睛 |
[37:53] | Oh I love old brooms! | 噢 我喜欢老式的BROOMS! |
[38:04] | A.J.! AJ! | |
[38:05] | I woke you up two hours ago like you asked me. | 2个小时以前我就照你说的叫你了 |
[38:08] | Now get up. | 马上起来 |
[38:13] | -Ouch. -Carl are you all right? | -啊 -Carl 你没事吧? |
[38:21] | It is 4:00 in the afternoon. | 现在是下午4点了 |
[38:23] | You are not even dressed! | 你甚至还没有穿衣服! |
[38:25] | I got the impression you had something important to do. | 我记得你有重要事情要去做的吧 |
[38:51] | -There you go Corrado. -How come I don’t get no mail? | -吃饭吧 CORRADO -我怎么会没有信呢? |
[38:54] | Maybe you need to write some letters | 也许你该写信 |
[38:56] | start a correspondence. | 人家就会回你的 |
[39:00] | Lying cocksucker! | 说谎的杂种! |
[39:02] | They throw my mail out. | 他们把我的信扔了 |
[39:08] | Your uncle is having dinner but you can see him now. | 你叔叔在吃午饭 但是你现在可以见他了 |
[39:11] | Warren will take you in. | WARREN 会带你进去的 |
[39:16] | This way. | 这边走 |
[39:23] | Wait for me please. | 请等着我 |
[39:42] | He’s over here. | 他在那边 |
[39:48] | -Corrado you have a visitor. -What? | -CORRADO 有人来看你 -什么? |
[39:51] | Anthony! My nephew. | ANTHONY!是我的侄子 |
[39:56] | Take me home. I wanna go home. | 带我回家吧 我想回家 |
[39:59] | Knife! | 是刀子! |
[40:01] | That’s not my knife. | 那不是我的刀 |
[40:03] | Hey! Hey hey hey! | 嗨!嗨!嗨! |
[40:06] | -Let go of me! Let go of me! -Take it easy. | -放开我! 放开我! -放松 |
[40:09] | -He shot my dad! -Relax. | -他射伤了我爸爸! -放松点 |
[40:11] | -He shot my dad! -Relax. Take it easy. | -他射伤了我爸爸! -放松 放松点 |
[40:23] | Uh Anthony Soprano. | 恩 我是ANTHONY SOPRANO |
[40:25] | Yeah. I just talked to Assemblyman Zellman. | 是的 我刚刚和ZELLMAN议员谈过了 |
[40:28] | Get him out of here. | 带他走吧 |
[40:53] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[40:58] | You stupid fucking moron. You realize what could have happened to you | 你这个该死的白痴! 你意识到如果我们不是父子关系的话 |
[41:01] | if we didn’t have connections?! | 你会什么下场吗?! |
[41:03] | Some cop goes by the book and they charge you | 如果某个警察照规矩办事的话 |
[41:05] | with attempted murder! You hear me? | 他们就会起诉你谋杀未遂! 你听到了吗? |
[41:08] | Attempted murder! Then what? Then what? | 谋杀未遂! 然后会怎样? 会怎样? |
[41:11] | He shot you! You were just gonna let him fucking get away with it? | 他朝你开枪! 你就打算让他那样逍遥法外吗? |
[41:14] | I told you that’s my business not yours! | 我和你说过这是我的事 不是你的! |
[41:17] | And what did you do? Nothing! | 那你做成什么了? 什么都没有! |
[41:19] | Zero! A big fucking jerk-off! | 没有! 你就是一个白痴! |
[41:21] | -Fuck you! -I oughta break your fucking neck! | -去你的! -我真该扭断你的脖子! |
[41:30] | Stop cryin’. Stop cryin’! | 别哭了 别哭了! |
[41:41] | I guess your heart was in the right place AJ. | 我知道你的心意 A.J. |
[41:45] | But it’s wrong. Come on. | 但是你那么做是错误的 拜托 |
[41:48] | -What?! -It’s not in your nature. | -什么?! -你的本性不是这样的 |
[41:52] | You don’t know me. And you don’t know anything about me. | 你不了解我 你对我一无所知 |
[41:56] | You’re a nice guy and that’s a good thing for Christ’s sakes. | 你是个好孩子 看在上帝的份上 这很好 |
[41:59] | -Bullshit! -I mean it. | -屁话! -我是说真的 |
[42:04] | You’re a good guy. I’m very grateful. | 你是一个好孩子 我很高兴 |
[42:06] | Well you’re a fucking hypocrite | 是吗 你是一个该死的伪善者 |
[42:08] | because every time we watch “Godfather” | 因为每次我们看“教父”的时候 |
[42:10] | when Michael Corleone shoots those guys at the restaurant | 当MICHAEL CORLEONE在餐馆开枪杀了那些家伙时 |
[42:13] | those assholes who tried to kill his dad | 这些该死的混球想要杀他爸爸 |
[42:15] | you sit there with your fucking bowl of ice cream | 你就坐在那里 捧着你该死的冰激凌 |
[42:18] | and you say it’s your favorite scene of all time! | 说这是你最喜欢的镜头! |
[42:23] | Jesus Christ AJ… | 上帝啊 A.J… |
[42:27] | you make me wanna cry. | 你的话让我想哭 |
[42:34] | It’s a movie. | 那只是电影 |
[42:39] | You gotta grow up. | 你得长大了 |
[42:43] | You’re not a kid anymore. | 你已经不是孩子了 |
[42:45] | Did you hear me? You gotta grow up. | 你听到我说的了吗? 你得长大了 |
[42:55] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[43:15] | First of all your mother does not find out about this. | 首先 你妈妈还不知道这事 |
[43:38] | Yes? | 喂? |
[43:40] | I know you don’t wanna sell but I thought you should know… | 我知道你不想卖 但是我想让你知道… |
[43:42] | Jamba Juice upped their offer to 275 a square foot. | JAMBA果汁把报价提高到了每平方英尺275美元 |
[43:46] | $494,000. | 总价49万4千美元 |
[43:48] | You’re kiddin’ me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[43:50] | Plus they’ll let you carry the note at 7.5%. | 另外他们给你7.5%的贴现率 |
[43:52] | Any interest? | 有兴趣吗? |
[44:06] | -Sold. -Excellent. | -我卖了 -很好 |
[44:08] | Why don’t you come by my office tonight and sign the papers? | 你为什么不到我的办公室来签署一些文件? |
[44:11] | Look uh… | 听着 恩… |
[44:13] | how about your apartment instead? | 到你家里怎么样? |
[44:17] | Good idea. Want me to give you the address? | 好主意 要我给你地址吗? |
[44:19] | I remember. The glove factory. | 我记得的 手套厂嘛 |
[44:22] | See you around 9:00? | 9点左右怎么样? |
[44:24] | Yeah. Okay. I’ll see you then. | 好的 到时见 |
[44:39] | Can I get an order of johnnycakes? | 我能订点JOHNNY蛋糕吗? |
[44:44] | -Short stack or tall? -Tall. | -底层的还是高层的? -高层的 |
[45:03] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗? |
[45:10] | Sometimes you tell a lie so long… | 有时候说谎说得久了… |
[45:15] | you don’t know when to stop. | 就不知道何时停止 |
[45:21] | You don’t know when it’s safe. | 也不知道何时安全 |
[45:25] | I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[45:37] | You looking for your French blue? | 你在找你的法国兰的那件吗? |
[45:39] | -Here I just ironed it. -Oh. | 在这 我刚刚烫过了 |
[45:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:46] | Ooh the Canali. Very nice. | CANALI牌子啊 很漂亮 |
[45:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[45:51] | I’ve got a… real estate thing. Ahem | 我有一笔… 房地产生意要谈 |
[45:56] | My handsome man. | 我的白马王子 |
[46:23] | I can’t get used to this torque. | 这个转矩我不习惯 |
[46:25] | What? | 什么? |
[46:49] | So my landlord this fucking Armenian asshole | 我的房东 这个该死的亚美尼亚混蛋 |
[46:52] | won’t give me my deposit back. Seven grand! | 不肯把我的积蓄还我 7千美元啊! |
[46:55] | My dad’s like super pissed! | 我爸爸就像一个草包一样! |
[46:58] | Anyway I was thinking maybe you could talk to your dad | 不管怎么样 我想也许你能和你爸爸说说 |
[47:00] | who could send someone to lean on this prick a little | 让他派个人去教训他一下 |
[47:02] | and get him to give me my money back. | 让他把钱还我 |
[47:07] | Soprano’s the man! | SOPRANO真是个男人! |
[47:29] | Hey are you okay? | 嗨 你没事吧? |
[47:31] | You want some…? | 要来点那个吗…? |
[47:34] | No. | 不 |
[47:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:40] | Champagne? | 香槟吗? |
[47:43] | -We’re celebrating aren’t we? -I guess. | -我们要庆祝 不是吗? -我想是的 |
[47:48] | In the trade this is called “the Ben Franklin close” | 在生意里面 这叫作”本.富兰克林结局” |
[47:51] | placing the pen on the line you want someone to sign. | 把笔放在你想让人签字的地方 |
[47:54] | Theoretically it makes | 理论上说 |
[47:57] | it harder for them to have second thoughts. | 这样他们就不大会改变想法了 |
[48:00] | I’ll have to show you my collection sometime | 哪天我给你看看我的收藏品 |
[48:03] | “the Franklin Mint.” | “富兰克林硬币” |
[48:06] | -You’re not serious. -What do you mean? | -你真不正经 -你什么意思? |
[48:08] | Okay the contract. | 好了 这是合同 |
[48:12] | Sign here… | 在这里签字… |
[48:15] | and here… | 还有这… |
[48:19] | here… | 这里… |
[48:23] | and here… | 接着这里… |
[48:26] | and here… | 还有这里… |
[48:31] | and deed of trust here… | 信托契签在这里… |
[48:36] | disclosures here. | 披露在这里 |
[48:40] | Initial it here. | 期初签字在这里 |
[48:44] | Okay title ID there. | 好的 全名签在这里 |
[48:50] | Okay phase one | 好的 第一部分在这里 |
[48:52] | sign here… | 在这里签… |
[48:57] | and there… | 还有这里… |
[49:01] | and here. | 这里… |
[49:05] | And… | 还有… |
[49:07] | that’s it. | 好了 完成了 |
[49:51] | Stop. | 停 |
[49:53] | -What? -Just stop. | -怎么了? -停就是了 |
[49:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:07] | -Am I done? -“Done”? | -完了么? -完了? |
[50:10] | Yes signing. Am I done? | 是的 签合同 我签完了么? |
[50:12] | Uh yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[50:14] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[50:47] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[50:51] | Hey. Hey man are you all right? | 嗨 嗨 伙计 你没事吧? |
[50:53] | I’m a doctor. Do you want me to call an ambulance? | 我是医生 你要不要我帮你叫救护车? |
[50:57] | My heart it’s beating so fast. | 我的心 跳得很快 |
[51:01] | Did you take anything–cocaine amphetamines? | 你有没有服食什么 可卡因或者安非它命丸? |
[51:03] | No. | 没有 |
[51:05] | Has anything like this ever happened to you before? | 这情况以前有过吗? |
[51:08] | Do you have a history of panic attacks? | 你有没有心脏病的历史? |
[51:21] | God damn it! | 见鬼! |
[51:24] | TONY? Tony? | |
[51:28] | Hi. How did it go? | 嗨 怎么样? |
[51:30] | What’s it take to get some fucking smoked turkey in this house? | 这个家里买只该死的烟熏火鸡会死啊? |
[51:32] | -What? -I bust my ass all day long | -什么? -我整天在外忙碌 |
[51:34] | when I come home I want a little smoked turkey. | 回到家里我想吃点烟熏火鸡 |
[51:36] | ls that too fucking much to ask?! | 该死的是不是我要求太过分啊?! |
[51:38] | What the fuck is your problem?! | 你他妈的是怎么了?! |
[51:41] | Everything but fucking turkey in here! | 除了火鸡 这里面他妈的什么都有! |
[51:46] | Did you hear? | 你听到了吗? |
[51:47] | A goddamn juice place moving in here. | 一个该死的果汁店该死要搬进来了 |
[51:49] | What Jews? | 什么犹太人?(果汁和犹太人音同) |
[51:51] | Juice. Jamba Juice. | 是果汁 JAMBA果汁 |
[51:54] | You boss went and sold the building. | 你的老板走了 他卖了这楼 |
[51:56] | He sold the building? I got a kid in college! | 他卖了这楼? 我还有个孩子在读大学哪! |
[51:59] | Where are my fucking eggs? | 我该死的鸡蛋在哪? |
[52:11] | What the fuck is happening to this neighborhood? | 这个地区他妈的究竟怎么了? |