时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Spartacus Gods of the Arena part06 | |
[00:04] | Buy passage far from Capua and the things that have been done to you. | 用这些钱逃离Capua 以及那些加诸在你身上的痛苦 |
[00:07] | I will see you again one day. | 总有一天 我会与你重逢 |
[00:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
[00:13] | Dagan is now blind to attack from the right. | Dagan已经瞎了 无法从右边发起进攻 |
[00:16] | I cannot stay within these walls and be denied your touch. | 得不到你的爱抚 我无法再继续生活在这高墙之下 |
[00:21] | Why did you drop your guard? | 为什么放弃防守? |
[00:23] | You are champion now. That is all that matters. | 你现在是冠军了 这才是关键所在 |
[00:26] | I have come to make amends with a gift. | 我带礼物前来赔罪 |
[00:30] | A more permanent solution was required between us. | 你我之间需要更彻底的了断 |
[00:33] | One that I added to Tullius’ gift. | 我加在了Tullius的礼物之中 |
[00:36] | I would share drink. | 我愿分享美酒 |
[00:42] | Quintus will not forgive Tullius this | Quintus不会原谅Tullius的所作所为 |
[00:46] | and Gaia’s death with be avenged. | Gaia也可大仇得报 |
[00:51] | Spartacus Gods of the Arena part06 | 斯巴达克斯:竞技场之神 第6集 |
[00:58] | The Bitter End | 苦涩结局 |
[01:31] | It is a heavy thing… | 看着一位如此坚强的父亲… |
[01:34] | Seeing a father, so strong in life, unable to rise. | 无法再站起身来 实为不可承受之重 |
[01:38] | The weight of it keenly felt. | 确实是切肤之痛 |
[01:40] | Titus was much loved by this city. | Titus深受Capua人民热爱 |
[01:43] | Hold comfort in the knowledge. | 有鉴于此 请节哀 |
[01:54] | The magistrate himself pays respect? | 行政官本亲自前来致意? |
[01:57] | It’s a great honor. | 此乃无上之荣耀 |
[01:59] | For my father. | 对我父亲而言 |
[02:02] | Years I wished for blistering tongue to cool. | 多年来 我一直希望他能停止喋喋不休 |
[02:04] | Only to long for it to scorch ear once more. | 不料此刻竟会渴望 他的声音在我耳边再次响起 |
[02:09] | I know you did not wish him gone in such a manner. | 我知道你不希望他以这样的方式故去 |
[02:12] | Nor did I, despite our many differences. | 我亦如此 尽管我们处境艰难 |
[02:16] | Yet the gods have willed it. | 但此乃神之意旨 |
[02:19] | The gods had no fucking hand in this. | 此事与他妈的神无关 |
[02:22] | Tullius’ alone inflicts injury. | 完全出自Tullius之手 |
[02:26] | And how shall it be answered? | 我们应作何回应? |
[02:29] | Apologies. Unwelcome guest makes appearance. | 抱歉 有不速之客 |
[02:37] | Vettius. | |
[02:40] | Temper emotion, and greet him with measured voice. | 迎接他时 控制你的情绪及声音 |
[02:43] | It would serve no purpose to have confrontation here in front of the Magistrate. | 在治安官面前发生冲突毫无裨益 |
[02:47] | Good Batiatus. | 尊敬的Batiatus |
[02:49] | My sympathy for the passing of your father. | 我对你父亲的逝世深表同情 |
[02:53] | A titan, standing far above all who follow. | 他是一位傲视群雄的巨人 |
[02:56] | You come absent Tullius? | Tullius未与你同来? |
[02:57] | I thought nothing could keep the man from observance of such a tragedy. | 我以为任何事都阻挡不了 他前来庆祝我们的不幸 |
[03:01] | He confers with dignitaries from Antioch. | 他有事与来自Antioch的权贵商谈 (古叙利亚首都) |
[03:04] | Antioch? | |
[03:05] | He is engaged in business there, to the further glory of the Republic. | 为了共和国未来之荣耀 他在那里也有生意 |
[03:09] | He sends regret that he could not be present. | 他托我致歉 无法亲自前来 |
[03:12] | And a reminder that a bargain was struck with your father before he passed. | 他还要我提醒你 在你父亲过世前 他同意了一笔交易 |
[03:18] | Concerning the sale of Gannicus. | 出售Gannicus |
[03:20] | You dare broach subject on such a fucking day? | 你他妈的竟敢在这样的日子 提出这样的要求? |
[03:25] | We have respectfully waited for eight of them to pass. | 为表敬意 我们已经等了8天 |
[03:29] | Your period of mourning comes to conclusion. | 你的哀悼已告一段落 |
[03:32] | Tomorrow the sun greets a ninth day, | 明日便是第9日了 |
[03:34] | and with it we expect delivery of Gannicus. | 我们希望你能将Gannicus送来 |
[03:37] | Turn desire towards piss and shit, | 做你们他妈的春秋大梦 |
[03:40] | and see yourselves well satisfied. | 自己满足自己去吧 |
[03:43] | Then Tullius will be forced to withdraw offer to include your men | 那么Tullius将不得不收回成命 |
[03:46] | in the opening games of the new arena. | 禁止你的角斗士参加新竞技场的开幕赛 |
[03:48] | And all that follow. | 以及随后的各项赛事 |
[04:10] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[04:12] | Batiatus summons the men. | Batiatus要我们集合 |
[04:25] | You will see her ashes beneath the ground? | 你愿将她的骨灰长埋地下? |
[04:29] | As is her people’s custom. | 她族人的风俗如此 |
[04:32] | I did not know of them. | 我不知道有何风俗 |
[04:35] | There were many things that I did not pause to ask her of. | 有很多问题 我未曾问过她 |
[04:39] | Now I am but filled with questions. | 现在 我心中充满疑惑 |
[04:42] | Speak of her, in quiet moments. | 夜深人静时 呼唤她的名字 |
[04:44] | And see them answered. | 自然会得到答案 |
[04:49] | Oenomaus… | |
[04:54] | She was the rarest of women. | 她是一位不可多得的女人 |
[04:58] | A flower of beauty and compassion, in a world of shit. | 是这肮脏尘世中 一朵美丽而柔情的鲜花 |
[05:04] | I would assume her place, so that her laugh may once again fill solemn air. | 我愿意替她去死 这样她的笑声就能再次回荡在这里 |
[05:09] | She would not wish it. | 这一定非她所愿 |
[05:13] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[05:18] | As a brother. | 如兄弟般 |
[05:21] | As I loved her. | 我也爱她 |
[05:33] | We have known the agony of heart ripped yet beating from sundered chest. | 我们感受到了胸膛被撕裂的巨大痛苦 但心仍在跳动 |
[05:38] | And yet here we stand. | 我们也仍站在这里 |
[05:43] | The House of Batiatus is no stranger to misfortune. | Batiatus训练所连遭祸事 |
[05:47] | To the cruel whims of the gods, | 神以及那些以神自居的凡人 |
[05:49] | and base men that would position themselves as such. | 残忍地肆意胡为 |
[05:52] | And yet. Here we stand. | 但我们仍然站在这里 |
[05:58] | This house is built atop unshakable foundation | 荣誉与尊敬 是我们家族 |
[06:02] | of honor and respect. | 坚不可摧的根基 |
[06:05] | And in no man were these qualities more evident | 而在Titus Lentulus Batiatus身上 |
[06:08] | than Titus Lentulus Batiatus. | 这些品质体现得更为突出 |
[06:13] | I will laud my father’s memory by seeing the House of Batiatus elevated | 为纪念我的父亲 我将致力于提高Batiatus家族的地位 |
[06:18] | beyond the imagining of my ancestors. | 达到我的祖先无法想象的高度 |
[06:21] | I will need all of you to see it done. | 我需要你们通力合作 |
[06:24] | Men of hard purpose and desire. | 你们这些充满坚定意志和强烈渴望的人 |
[06:27] | Let previous decisions fall aside. | 我们将之前的决定抛诸脑后 |
[06:31] | None among you will be sent to the mines, regardless of standing! | 无论是何身份地位 你们中人所有人都不会被送往煤矿! |
[06:41] | The sun has set on an era. | 一个崭新的时代已随太阳升起 |
[06:45] | Let us celebrate the name Titus Lentulus Batiatus | 让我们以香醇的美酒和激烈的比赛 |
[06:49] | with drink and the clash of swords! | 颂扬Titus Lentulus Batiatus之名! |
[06:51] | Their sound to carry my father to the afterlife! | 让刀剑的交鸣陪伴我父亲去往极乐世界! |
[06:59] | Take position! | 各就各位! |
[07:04] | Will you fight your man to conclusion? | 你会和你的兄弟一决高下? |
[07:05] | Or drop defense and allow for hollow victory, | 还是会像上次在Titus面前那样 |
[07:08] | as you did with me before Titus? | 放弃防守 让我赢得毫不光彩? |
[07:10] | You are champion now. | 你现在贵为冠军 |
[07:12] | Do not broach fucking subject again. | 不应再提这个话题 |
[07:15] | Spill blood upon the sand, | 以鲜血祭典黄沙 |
[07:17] | yet live to one day die with glory and honor in the arena! | 但要活到那一天 带着光荣与荣耀在竞技场战死! |
[07:45] | Begin! | 开始! |
[08:11] | This is all that remains. | 这些便是所有的遗物 |
[08:14] | When the smoke clears and the embers die. | 是油尽灯枯之时 |
[08:19] | The sum total of a man’s life. | 对一个人一生的总结 |
[08:27] | This was my father’s last act before his death. | 这是我父亲去世前做的最后一件事 |
[08:33] | A bill of sale, transferring your ownership. | 出售你的一份协议 |
[08:36] | The cause that moved you to seek audience, on the day I watched my father burn? | 我父亲火化之日 你为何要求见我? |
[08:40] | Apologies, Dominus. | 抱歉 主人 |
[08:42] | I could wait no longer. | 我无法再等 |
[08:43] | To honor my father’s wishes sees you fall to control of a man most hated. | 如若遂我父亲之意 便要将你交予我最痛恨之人手上 |
[08:47] | To defy them sees this house forever excluded from the new arena. | 如若违抗他的意愿 我们将永远无法踏足新竞技场 |
[08:51] | A cock in the ass, from either direction. | 如骨鲠在喉 进退两难 |
[08:55] | Speak, and give reason to see this join my father’s ashes. | 说吧 劝服我将此文书也付之一炬 |
[08:59] | I have no words towards such end. | 我无意如此 |
[09:02] | I come to see agreement honored. | 我来是为了实现他的遗愿 |
[09:06] | You wish to leave this house? | 你希望离开这里? |
[09:08] | I wish to see blood. | 我希望血债血偿 |
[09:10] | See me delivered to Tullius’ care, | 将我送予Tullius |
[09:12] | and I will see his life for your father’s. | 我将用他的性命祭典你的父亲 |
[09:17] | My father never aimed a favored word towards you. | 我父亲从未赞赏过你 |
[09:20] | Yet you entreat to be the instrument of his vengeance? | 你却愿意充当为他复仇的工具? |
[09:25] | Or is it another you seek it for? | 抑或你想为另外一人复仇? |
[09:31] | You would sacrifice your life, in the memory of hers? | 你愿意牺牲性命来纪念她? |
[09:34] | I would sacrifice a thousand if I had but had them. | 如果可以 我愿意牺牲一千次 |
[09:38] | If you had such stirrings for Melitta, | 如果你如此爱慕Melitta |
[09:40] | why did you not fight harder in the contest before my father? | 为何不在我父亲面前努力比试? |
[09:44] | You could have taken Crixus, and remained here, close to your heart’s desires. | 你可以打败Crixus 留在这里 留在你心上人身边 |
[09:48] | The match was lost before sword was ever raised. | 剑未举起 比试便已输了 |
[09:50] | The same can be said of your plan against Tullius. | 你刺杀Tullius的计划也是如此 |
[09:52] | He is forever surrounded not only by his own men, | 在他身边 不仅有他自己的手下 |
[09:55] | but by good citizens who would quickly come to the aid of such a “noble” Roman. | 还总有一些良好市民 愿意马上来帮助这位”尊贵的”罗马人 |
[09:58] | Then they too shall fall. | 那他们也必须死 |
[10:00] | You do not fucking think! | 你他妈的就不好好想想! |
[10:01] | This grants ownership to Tullius’ lap dog Vettius! | 这份文件将你转让给了 Tullius的哈巴狗Vettius! |
[10:06] | You would be sent to the boy’s ludus in fucking Nola. | 你要去那孩子在诺拉的破训练所 |
[10:08] | A year could pass before you find yourself close enough to Tullius. | 你可能一年都找不到接近Tullius的机会 |
[10:12] | I would suffer a lifetime but to have the chance to strike. | 我愿意用一生时间 等待刺杀他的机会 |
[10:14] | This house would be the one that suffers! | 蒙受损失的只有我们家族! |
[10:17] | A year of the greatest gladiator in the Republic fighting for those shits! | 在这一年中 共和国最强大的角斗士 要为那些白痴比赛! |
[10:22] | A year of you needing to win each fight against my fucking men | 在这一年中 你他妈的必须战胜我的手下 |
[10:27] | in the hopes of gaining an audience with Tullius. | 籍此获得进见Tullius的机会 |
[10:31] | Will he not wish to see the man he has fought so hard to gain? | 难道移交我时 他不会想见见这个 |
[10:34] | When so delivered? | 大费周章才得到的人? |
[10:35] | Your desires are well noted. | 你的愿望我记下了 |
[10:39] | I will weigh argument, and come to an answer in the balance. | 我会权衡利弊 找到最佳解决方案 |
[10:44] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[10:52] | Fetch more wine. | 再拿些酒来 |
[10:56] | Vettius’ appearance was ill timed. | Vettius出现的真是不合时宜 |
[10:58] | He is a dog, untrained where not to shit. | 他就是条狗 不知轻重 |
[11:01] | The hand that grips his leash is of greater concern. | 需要重视的 是那双牵着他的手 |
[11:04] | Has Quintus voiced thought towards Tullius? | Quintus对Tullius有何想法? |
[11:07] | He has not. | 他未曾说过 |
[11:09] | Yet what would any of us do, to see the death of one so loved avenged? | 然而我们能做什么 来为我们深爱的人复仇? |
[11:14] | The very heart of my concern. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[11:16] | To take action against Tullius is to invite mortal consequence. | 对Tullius采取行动 会招来致命的后果 |
[11:19] | He has made repeated attacks against this house. | 他一而再 再而三地打击我们家族 |
[11:21] | You would have us do nothing? | 你希望我们忍气吞声? |
[11:23] | I would have you live. | 我希望你活着 |
[11:25] | If the situation with Tullius turns to further disadvantage… | 如果与Tullius的关系更加恶化… |
[11:29] | Know that you may always seek refuge beneath my roof. | 记住 我家永远都可以为你提供庇护 |
[11:35] | As a friend. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[11:37] | Where is the fucking wine? | 他妈的酒呢? |
[11:39] | Naevia brings more. | Naevia去拿了 |
[11:42] | I should take my leave. | 我该告辞了 |
[11:43] | No, stay. I would have your counsel. | 不 留下 我想听听你的意见 |
[11:45] | Gannicus presses to honor terms towards his sale. | Gannicus要求完成他的交易 |
[11:48] | Then the matter is resolved. | 那问题就解决了 |
[11:50] | Fuck resolution. | 解个屁决 |
[11:51] | The man only desires close proximity to Tullius, | 他只想接近Tullius |
[11:53] | and the villain’s throat beneath his hands. | 亲手掐死那个混蛋 |
[11:55] | He would kill Tullius for us? | 他愿意为我们杀掉Tullius? |
[11:57] | Do you believe it possible? | 你觉得可能吗 |
[11:59] | You speak of madness! | 无稽之谈! |
[12:01] | Tullius is far too cautious to ever lower guard. | Tullius非常谨慎 从未放松过警惕 |
[12:04] | Especially in the presence of a man loyal to the House of Batiatus. | 特别在身边出现 效忠于Batiatus家的人之时 |
[12:07] | And what would brave Solonius do in my fucking position?! | 那么勇敢的Solonius 若处在我的位置上将如何处理此事?! |
[12:10] | Turn blind eye towards the murder of his father?! | 对杀害他父亲的凶手视而不见?! |
[12:12] | He would be certain to strike appropriate target. | 他肯定会找对目标 |
[12:15] | What if Tullius had no hand in this? | 要是Tullius与此事无关又如何? |
[12:17] | His gift of wine was tainted with death. | 他送的酒致人于死地 |
[12:20] | But was it by Tullius’ hand? | 但是否确系Tullius所为? |
[12:22] | Or another moved by equal grievance? | 或是出自其他同样不满你的人之手? |
[12:24] | What if Vettius is the true cause of this? | 要是Vettius才是幕后真凶又如何? |
[12:27] | The boy’s hatred for you is well known. | 众所周知 那孩子痛恨你 |
[12:30] | You are right. | 言之有理 |
[12:32] | Vengeance would stand a hollow vessel… were it not filled with retribution | 若无法让所有伤害这个家族的人 得到相应的惩罚… |
[12:34] | against all who have injured this house. | 这样的复仇毫无意义 |
[12:36] | Including young Vettius. | 包括小Vettius |
[12:38] | You twist my intention! | 你曲解了我的本意! |
[12:39] | He but straightens purpose. | 他不过厘清了头绪 |
[12:41] | Is this not what set tragedy in motion? | 造成悲剧的难道不是这些吗 |
[12:43] | Arrogance and impatience? | 傲慢及焦躁? |
[12:45] | You are forever reaching beyond grasp, and dragging those beside you as you fall. | 你总想得到那些在你能力范围之外的东西 摔倒时 你总是连累你身边的人 |
[12:49] | And you have never had the stomach to do | 而你从来没有这样的欲望 |
[12:50] | what it takes to make a fucking name in this world! | 竭尽所能在这世上扬名立万! |
[12:52] | Good Solonius, forever bowing and scraping in the shit of his betters. | 尊敬的Solonius 永远在强者脚下卑躬屈膝 |
[12:56] | Is it any wonder no woman would have you? | 没有女人愿意接受你 又有什么奇怪的? |
[12:59] | Emotion carries us beyond reason. | 你太激动 已经失去理智了 |
[13:02] | Solonius has been as a brother to us. | 一直以来 Solonius就像我们的兄弟 |
[13:06] | It has been a trying day, in a long succession of many. | 近来一直诸事不顺 今天尤为如此 |
[13:09] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | I have asked much of our friendship, with little reward. | 我对我们的友谊要求甚多 却回报甚少 |
[13:14] | Yet I must seek more, if we are to see injuries against our house redressed. | 但如果我们希望报仇雪恨 我必须提更多要求 |
[13:24] | What are your thoughts? | 你有何想法? |
[13:27] | They yet stand clouded. | 尚不十分明晰 |
[13:28] | Come, let us put minds together, and see them cleared. | 来 我们齐心合力 理清头绪 |
[13:53] | This mark carries great honor. | 这个印记代表着巨大的荣耀 |
[13:57] | And even greater responsibility. | 以及更为沉重的责任 |
[14:01] | Melitta held many years as my body slave. | 多年来 Melitta一直是我的贴身奴隶 |
[14:06] | And shall be missed beyond the measure of words. | 她应该永远活在我们心中 |
[14:13] | I expect equal loyalty from you now. | 现在你能忠诚如她 |
[14:17] | You must always to stand by my side, never to leave it. | 你必须永远陪伴在我左右 不离不弃 |
[14:21] | Or this house. As Diona chose. | 而不能像Diona那样 离开这里 |
[14:26] | I understand why she fled. | 我明白她为何逃走 |
[14:30] | It was an unfortunate thing, to be so used by men for base entertainment. | 被男人用来做低俗的表演极为不幸 |
[14:35] | I understand. Yet cannot forgive. | 我理解 却无法原谅 |
[14:39] | Yes, Domina. | 是 主人 |
[14:42] | What I can do… | 我能做的… |
[14:46] | is make promise that no one will ever lay hands upon you for sport. | 只有承诺 任何人都不能为取乐而对你下手 |
[14:52] | Your maidenhood will be preserved as precious gift, | 你的处子之身将作为最珍贵的礼物 |
[14:55] | and given only to the most worthy. | 留给最值得拥有它的人 |
[14:57] | As Melitta was given to Oenomaus. | 如同Melitta留给Oenomaus |
[15:09] | There. | 好了 |
[15:12] | We are forever bound to each other. | 我们永远和对方联系在一起了 |
[15:15] | Bring oil and a sharpened blade. | 拿香油和利刃来 |
[15:17] | I would be rid of this fucking beard. | 我要剃掉这该死的胡子 |
[15:19] | – Solonius? – His courage hardened, and hands set to task. | – Solonius呢? – 他勇敢些了 去执行任务了 |
[15:22] | Then you have come to decision. | 这么说你们已有决定 |
[15:24] | One that not even good Tullius will see coming. | 就连尊敬的Tullius都无法预料的决定 |
[15:27] | Gather my father’s ashes. | 收好我父亲的骨灰 |
[15:28] | And tell Oenomaus to prepare Gannicus to leave these walls. | 通知Oenomaus 让Gannicus准备离开 |
[15:42] | Batiatus again spits in my face? | Batiatus又一次让我颜面扫地? |
[15:44] | News absent surprise. | 不足为奇 |
[15:47] | A snake by nature favors maneuvering upon its belly. | 耍阴谋诡计是他的天性 |
[15:50] | I would stand upright. Among honorable men. | 我想与可敬之人来往 做诚实可靠之人 |
[15:55] | Where does he take Gannicus? | 他欲带Gannicus往何处? |
[15:57] | Batiatus sent me to secure sale to the Syrian trader Galeagra. | Batiatus让我去与叙利亚商人Galeagra谈生意 |
[16:02] | By morning Gannicus will be on a ship sailing towards points unknown. | 明早 Gannicus将坐上船 永远脱离你的掌控 |
[16:06] | Forever beyond your reach. | 不知将驶往何处 |
[16:09] | You aided Batiatus in this? | 你协助Batiatus策划了此事? |
[16:11] | I have known the man for many years. | 我与他相识多年 |
[16:14] | I was…conflicted. | 我很…矛盾 |
[16:16] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[16:19] | On whether to strip flesh from your fucking face. | 我很矛盾是否要从 你他妈的脸上撕下一块肉来 |
[16:22] | Wait! I came to you with this! | 稍等! 我特意前来通知你! |
[16:23] | After the fact. | 已是既成事实 |
[16:25] | There is still time! | 尚有时间! |
[16:26] | He meets the Syrian at the edge of the city! | 他要在市郊会见叙利亚人! |
[16:32] | Gather the men. | 集合人手 |
[16:35] | I cannot believe even Batiatus so thick, | 我无法相信 虽然Batiatus是如此愚钝之人 |
[16:38] | to imagine concealing such an act. | 他既然认为能掩藏行踪 |
[16:41] | He will spin story… of Gannicus escaping. | Gannicus逃脱之事… 他会编造说 |
[16:45] | To perhaps follow his slave Diona, who recently went to foot. | 也许他追随之前逃跑的奴隶Diona去了 |
[16:48] | He thinks me the fool, to accept the tale? | 他觉得我会蠢到相信这样的传言? |
[16:51] | Batiatus knows you will summon him to meeting. | Batiatus知道你会召他会面 |
[16:53] | To “discuss” the matter. | 来”讨论”此事 |
[16:55] | He lays plans to see much coin in your men’s hands. | 他计划花重金收买你的手下 |
[16:57] | Payment in aid against your life when he stands before you. | 在你们会面之时 协助他取你性命 |
[17:03] | The fucking cock on him. | 这个贱种 |
[17:09] | Batiatus has always thought himself above those around him. | Batiatus总是觉得自己高人一等 |
[17:13] | Even closest friend. | 包括最亲密的朋友 |
[17:17] | I shall prove the notion false. | 我要证明他是错的 |
[17:20] | And see fucking son join his father. | 还要送这个小兔崽子去给他父亲陪葬 |
[17:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[17:43] | I will search ahead. | 我去前面找找 |
[17:44] | Stay where you are. I would not have you from my fucking side. | 留守你的岗位 你他妈的不能离开我身边 |
[17:48] | If you had sold me to Tullius, no one else’s life would be at risk. | 如果你将我买给Tullius 其他人都无需冒险 |
[17:51] | With great risk comes greater reward. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[17:54] | And I would have mine. | 我也要得到我应得的回报 |
[17:57] | The Syrians arrives. | 叙利亚人到了 |
[18:07] | I grow weary of these games, Batiatus. | 我厌倦了这些游戏 Batiatus |
[18:12] | And would see them to bitter end. | 我想花上一个苦涩的句号 |
[18:16] | As would I. | 我也是 |
[18:31] | Come. | 来吧 |
[18:32] | Let us embrace, you fucking cunt. | 听天由命吧 你这个婊子养的 |
[19:16] | Fucking kill him Barca! | 他妈的给我杀了他 Barca! |
[19:27] | Fuck you! You fucking shit! You fuck! | 他妈的! 你他妈的! 他妈的! |
[19:44] | Wait, hold! | 等等 住手! |
[19:46] | Said hold! | 我说了住手! |
[19:53] | Such a death…would be far too quick. | 这么死…太便宜他了 |
[19:59] | Bind him. | 把他绑起来 |
[19:59] | Bind him. | 把他绑起来 |
[20:09] | And you. | 还有你 |
[20:14] | You played your part to fucking perfection! | 你演得太他妈的完美了 |
[20:20] | It was not difficult. | 小菜一碟 |
[20:21] | When passion for vengeance overtakes caution, | 一旦被复仇之心蒙蔽双眼 |
[20:23] | Even the keenest of minds is easily deceived. | 再奸诈的人也会轻信他言 |
[20:26] | Modest to the fucking last. | 这时候了还他妈谦虚 |
[20:29] | See these bodies put to grass. Then get yourself to the medicus. | 把这些尸体处理好 然后去就医 |
[20:32] | You are sure to your purpose? | 你决心已定? |
[20:33] | My path has never been clearer. | 十分明确 |
[20:37] | Good tullius. | |
[20:42] | Let us have final words. | 在你离开人世之前 |
[20:44] | Before you depart this life. | 留个遗言吧 |
[20:56] | The lamb finally wakes. | 小羔羊终于醒了 |
[21:00] | Calm yourself. | 冷静一下 |
[21:02] | I merely wish to break words. | 我只想与你小做交谈 |
[21:05] | Seek to raise alarm, and find throat slit well in advance of aid. | 你若胆敢声张 刀子可比救兵快 |
[21:09] | We are clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[21:16] | You are fucking dead. | 你死定了 |
[21:18] | Threats absent form, without tullius to support them. | 没有Tullius的存在 任何威胁都没有意义 |
[21:22] | What have you done to him? | 你们把他怎么了? |
[21:25] | Me? I have done nothing. | 我? 我什么也没做 |
[21:27] | In all of this, I have never known quarrel with good tullius. | 一直以来 没人看见我与Tullius有过争吵 |
[21:31] | Yet batiatus… he is of a contrary nature. | 但是Batiatus 他却正相反 |
[21:35] | And moves even as we speak to end his conflict with your man. | 甚至现在他还在解决你的手下 |
[21:38] | Forever. | 一劳永逸 |
[21:40] | The opening of the arena is upon us. | 我们是竞技场开幕的主办者 |
[21:42] | Tullius’ absence will be noted. and your part in it quick upon heel. | Tullius的缺席不容小觑 你也会付出代价 |
[21:47] | You are mistaken. | 你误会了 |
[21:48] | No one will suspect tullius has left this world. | 没有人会想到Tullius已经死了 |
[21:51] | Not when trusted vettius heralds news that he has unexpectedly set sail abroad. | 只要可靠的Vettius宣布他意外出国 |
[21:56] | To attend pressing matters in antioch. | 去安提俄克处理要事的消息 |
[21:59] | What would move tongue to voice such fucking lie? | 我为何要替你们撒谎? |
[22:02] | It more easily forms words to see you and batiatus executed for your crimes. | 告诉世人你和Batiatus的罪行 让你们罪有应得岂不更容易 |
[22:08] | Based upon what evidence? | 你有何证据? |
[22:10] | We were not found knife in hand, kneeling beside body. | 无人见我们手握利刃跪于尸体旁边 |
[22:13] | A body which even now batiatus conceals beyond reach of human eyes. | 以Batiatus的藏尸手段 无人会知晓此事 |
[22:18] | No, my concern rests with your safety. | 而我却担心你的安危 |
[22:24] | Attempt to raise unwarranted suspicion, | 你若引起无端猜疑 |
[22:27] | And batiatus would be sure to take offense. | Batiatus定会勃然大怒 |
[22:30] | And without tullius to protect you… | 而你已经失去了Tullius的庇佑 |
[22:36] | Ah. | 啊 |
[22:37] | Youth finally matures. | 终于看清时务了 |
[22:41] | Now that we have settled issue, | 既然此事已定 |
[22:43] | Let us turn to other matters. | 我们暂谈他事 |
[22:45] | Of a more personal nature… | 关于人性本能 |
[22:51] | All things change… | 世事无常… |
[22:53] | What we hold close to our hearts eventually pass from this world. | 我们最终会失去心爱之物 |
[23:00] | And what we once turned from in disgust… | 我们会接受曾经所厌之物 |
[23:04] | We embrace as necessity. | 只因此为所需 |
[23:10] | Raise your eyes. | 抬头看我 |
[23:15] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[23:17] | The domina of this house. | 这里的女主人 |
[23:19] | Is that all? | 仅此而已? |
[23:22] | I see a woman. | 我看到了一个女人 |
[23:24] | Unlike any i have seen before. | 与我之前所见的都不同 |
[23:27] | Better. | 这回答好些 |
[23:29] | I did not think i pleased you. | 上次你召唤我到你房间 |
[23:32] | When last called to your chambers. | 我觉得我没有取悦到你 |
[23:36] | I love my husband, beyond all men. | 我爱我丈夫胜过任何男人 |
[23:41] | I would do anything for him. | 我愿为他和他的财产 |
[23:44] | And his legacy. | 付出一切 |
[23:49] | I do not need seek pleasure. | 我不为鱼水之欢 |
[23:51] | I need only your cock. | 我只需你的阳物 |
[23:53] | Speak of this, and see it parted from your body. | 说到这 把遮羞布退下来 |
[24:04] | Yes, domina. | 遵命主人 |
[24:07] | Your hair and your beard | 你的长发及胡茬 |
[24:11] | Give the appearance of a fucking animal. | 让你看起来像个野兽 |
[24:14] | I would have you reformed into the semblance of a man. | 我要让你洗心革面 像点人样 |
[24:18] | To make the lie i must tell myself more convincing… | 让我自欺欺人也有个理由 |
[25:00] | A game well played, batiatus. | 干得不错 Batiatus |
[25:03] | Now let us come to terms. | 我们做个协议吧 |
[25:08] | Your man gannicus obviously means a good deal to you, | 你的角斗士Gannicus明显对你很重要 |
[25:13] | To press to such extremes. | 才会让你如此极端 |
[25:16] | I will cease my pursuit of him. | 我不再对他垂涎了 |
[25:18] | Offer more. | 还有什么 |
[25:20] | I will see your house take prominence in all upcoming games. | 我会让你家族在今后的竞技中 都有出场机会 |
[25:24] | More. | 还有 |
[25:26] | Speak desire, and see it attended. | 尽管放话 我全都照办 |
[25:28] | I desire to see you suffer. | 我要你受尽折磨 |
[25:30] | As i have suffered at your fucking hands. | 亦如你折磨我一样 |
[25:33] | Your suffering has only begun, lanista. | 你的苦难才刚刚开始 训练者 |
[25:37] | When it is discovered what you have done to me! | 你对我的所为一旦曝光天下 |
[25:39] | You will not be discovered. Nor missed. | 不会有人发现你 也不会有人想念你 |
[25:43] | Solonius moves young vettius, towards offering proper explanation | Solonius正在教导小Vettius |
[25:46] | For your disappearance. | 怎样为你的消失作出合理的解释 |
[25:48] | Vettius? | |
[25:50] | The city will mourn. | 整个城市会陷入哀伤 |
[25:52] | Soon your name will be spoken of less and less. | 但很快你的名字会被越来越少提及 |
[25:55] | Until it is lost to history. | 接着就会消失在历史的海洋 |
[25:58] | I should have had your life at the beginning of this. | 我真该从一开始就解决了你 |
[26:02] | The mistake is mine, | 这是我的失误 |
[26:05] | Having stayed hand in respect of your father. | 一直尊重你的父亲 |
[26:10] | Respect? | 尊重? |
[26:19] | Then pay it to the remains of the man himself! | 那就对他的骨灰表达吧 |
[26:24] | Tell him how high you hold him! | 告诉他你有多敬重他 |
[26:27] | Even as your poisoned wine robs him of fucking life! | 敬重到用毒酒夺他生命 |
[26:31] | Tell him! Tell him, you fucking shit! | 告诉他 告诉他 你这狗杂种 |
[26:35] | Why should i strike against your father? | 我为何要谋害你父亲? |
[26:39] | He was an honorable roman. | 他是位可敬的罗马人 |
[26:42] | A man who knew his place. | 他清楚自己的地位 |
[26:46] | As i know yours. | 正如我清楚你的地位一样 |
[26:49] | There will be an accounting, batiatus. | 这帐我都记着 Batiatus |
[26:53] | For this and everything that follows. | 这个 和之后的一切 |
[26:59] | The gods will see to it some day. | 终有一天上帝会让你得到报应的 |
[27:02] | But not this one. | 但上帝不会因为这个惩罚我 |
[27:48] | This arena was your life. | 这个竞技场如你生命般重要 |
[27:51] | Add to its foundation. | 那你就为它的地基添砖加瓦吧 |
[28:27] | Have eyes ever beheld such a sight? | 谁曾见过如此壮观景象? |
[28:29] | The laurel crown of the republic. | 此情此景 |
[28:32] | Its majesty even more evident when viewed from the pulvinus. | 使共和国的桂冠越加威严 |
[28:35] | A great honor, to be invited by tullius. | Tullius的邀请可谓至高荣耀 |
[28:37] | One i fear undeserved. Yet he is a difficult man to turn from. | 我真是受之有愧 他是位受人爱戴的人 |
[28:42] | A fact well known to all present. | 我想在座各位都深有体会 |
[28:45] | I am surprised by his delay. | 他为何此时还未到 |
[28:46] | The opening of the arena has been the only subject on his tongue. | 他一直把竞技场开幕挂在嘴边 |
[28:49] | Now he stands late to his own celebration. | 而现在他却迟了自己的盛会 |
[28:59] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[29:02] | Tullius regrets he will be absent altogether. | Tullius对他的缺席表示很遗憾 |
[29:06] | What could wrest him from so high a perch? | 何等要事让他错失盛会? |
[29:08] | Pressing concerns abroad in antioch. | 他在安提俄克有要事处理 |
[29:11] | His departure was… | 他的离程 |
[29:13] | Unexpected. | 出人意料 |
[29:14] | The arena would not exist without tullius. | 没有Tullius就没有这竞技场 |
[29:18] | We would not be standing here, were it not for his actions. | 如果不是他我们都不会站在这 |
[29:21] | We should halt the celebrations until his return. | 在他回归前 我们暂停盛会 |
[29:22] | Agreed. I shall address the crowd… | 同意 我来通知观众… |
[29:24] | Tullius sends hard instruction for ceremony to carry without him. | Tullius指示说典礼照常进行 |
[29:30] | This arena was a gift to his beloved city. | 这个竞技场是他对他深爱城市的礼物 |
[29:33] | He would not see misfortune to stand in the way of the giving of it. | 他不愿让此等不幸妨碍盛会进行 |
[29:37] | A most gracious offer, well received. | 如此厚礼 自当荣幸接受 |
[29:40] | Come. Haunt tullius’ place by my side, | 来 代替Tullius坐在我旁边吧 |
[29:43] | Possessing his spirit for the occasion. | 我对此盛会期望已久 |
[29:45] | Again i must offer apology. | 但很抱歉 |
[29:47] | I make preparations to follow tullius to antioch. | 我已准备随Tullius去安提俄克 |
[29:50] | What of your ventures here? Your ludus? | 那你这的产业如何处理? 你的训练场? |
[29:53] | I am retiring from the lowly call of the lanista. | 我已不再做低等的训练者一职 |
[29:57] | In favor of station more befitting a man of breeding. | 我有良好教养 应当有更适合我的身份 |
[30:00] | What will become of your men? | 那你的角斗士如何? |
[30:02] | They fight this very day. | 他们今天将会光荣一战 |
[30:04] | I would not see your brief labors turn to naught. | 我不愿见你零工零碎化为乌有 |
[30:07] | Solonius and i can make fair offer to divide them. | Solonius和我愿以合理价格平分他们 |
[30:10] | Deeply appreciated. Yet unnecessary. | 深表感谢 但没有必要 |
[30:13] | Solonius and i have already come to terms. | Solonius和我已达成协议 |
[30:16] | Terms? | 协议? |
[30:17] | I have transferred deed to all my gladiators to solonius, | 我已签下契约把我所有的角斗士转给Solonius |
[30:21] | Under whose noble banner they will fight this day. | 他们将以Solonius的名义征战竞技场 |
[30:25] | You are indeed blessed, solonius. | 天降鸿福啊 Solonius |
[30:27] | Your ludus now stands above all others in sheer numbers. | 如今你的训练场以绝对优势独占鳌头了 |
[30:30] | May the gods continue to show favor. | 但愿幸运可持续降临 |
[30:34] | I must take my leave. | 我不得不告辞了 |
[30:36] | Give good solonius all consideration towards future games. | 希望Solonius在未来的比赛上大展宏图 |
[30:40] | Tullius and i would have it so. | 这是Tullius和我的心愿 |
[30:45] | You are overly generous. | 你太慷慨了 |
[30:46] | Come. I would see you away. | 来 我送你离去 |
[30:52] | The boy all but runs from us. | 那孩子简直是落荒而逃 |
[30:58] | Vettius has always been little more than tullius’ pet. | Vettius一直是Tullius的怀中宠物而已 |
[31:01] | Is it any wonder he runs to heel when leash is jerked? | 狗链一拉 他紧跟着跑掉有何奇怪? |
[31:05] | Batiatus speaks truth. | Batiatus所言甚是 |
[31:07] | Let us put absent friends from mind, | 我们放下缺席的朋友 |
[31:09] | And turn towards the glories of the day. | 开始光荣的一天吧 |
[31:19] | – You have done well. – I but dance to the yank of strings. | – 你做的不错 – 我只是受缚的傀儡而已 |
[31:22] | Avoid them forming a noose, and never return to capua while i draw breath. | 小心他们的陷阱 我在一天 你就不许回Capua |
[31:27] | I shall pray for the day it ceases. | 我祈祷这一切早日结束 |
[31:32] | We were supposed to divide vettius’ men among us. | 我们本该平分Vettius的角斗士 |
[31:35] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼? |
[31:36] | What it takes to make a name in this world. | 我做够了”卑躬屈膝的贱人” |
[31:39] | After years of “bowing and scraping in shit”. | 我要流芳百世 |
[31:42] | Is that what this is about? A few words spoken in anger absent thought? | 就为此事? 脱口而出的几句气话? |
[31:46] | A few words? | 几句气话? |
[31:47] | You name me friend and brother, yet at every turn remind that i lack this trait or that. | 你跟我称兄道弟 却事事嫌我缺这缺那 |
[31:53] | You take information given to aid and move against tullius, | 你从我这获取对付Tullius的信息情报 |
[31:56] | Absent regard of the difficult position it places me. | 却从未想过这会置我于何等艰难境地 |
[31:59] | You talk of nothing. | 你从未谈起 |
[32:01] | Every tongue that is not your own is accused of the same. | 众人皆知 而你却找这种借口 |
[32:05] | It has taken years and the price of blood, | 我付出了宝贵的时间和血的代价 |
[32:08] | But i at last see you for what you are. | 但我最终看清了你的为人 |
[32:10] | A man that holds no one in esteem beyond himself. | 总是自恃高人一等 |
[32:15] | I owe you gratitude. | 我欠你一句感谢 |
[32:17] | Without you to show the way, | 没有你的指引 |
[32:19] | I would never have raised nerve to betray those closest to me. | 我永远不会鼓起勇气背叛我的至亲 |
[32:36] | What excuse does solonius give? | Solonius的借口是什么? |
[32:39] | None that merit consideration. | 不值关心 |
[32:44] | What has the crowd in such a state? | 观众为何如此? |
[32:46] | Sextus announces executions before the games begin. | 比赛前会有六个死刑 |
[33:10] | Is that not one of yours, batiatus? | 那个是不是你的人 Batiatus? |
[33:13] | The girl on the end, what was her name… | 最后那个女孩 她叫什么名字 |
[33:21] | Diona. | |
[33:28] | Diona, yes. | Diona 没错 |
[33:31] | Apologies, batiatus. The girl was only rounded up this morning. | 抱歉 Batiatus 那女孩今早刚被抓获 |
[33:35] | If you wish her removed to be dealt with personally… | 如若你想自己处置… |
[33:40] | No. | 不用 |
[33:41] | Let her death stand as warning. | 就当杀鸡儆猴吧 |
[33:43] | To all others who would seek to betray me. | 背叛我的人没有好下场 |
[33:57] | Caburus is your man now, solonius. | Caburus如今是你的人了 Solonius |
[34:00] | Rise, and see him to purpose. | 给他发号施令吧 |
[34:03] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[35:35] | A pity, to lose one so fetching. | 可惜 一个佳人就这么死了 |
[35:41] | Soon you join. Cunt. | 你将步其后尘 贱货 |
[35:45] | Doctore. | 教练 |
[35:49] | I can fight. | 我能上场 |
[35:51] | Have word with dominus | 你跟主人谈一下 |
[35:55] | I already have. | 我已经谈了 |
[35:57] | Aid your brothers in preparing for the day. | 帮你的兄弟们准备辉煌一战 |
[35:59] | You will fight again when you are able. | 待你恢复自然让你上场 |
[36:02] | Yes, doctore. | 遵命 教练 |
[36:11] | You will face tasgetius and synetos. In the match before the primus. | 绝战前你将对战Tasgetius和Synetos |
[36:17] | Our days have been filled. | 我们已准备多时 |
[36:20] | Show all of capua why you are considered such a prize. | 向Capua证明你为其嘉奖的原因 |
[36:23] | Fight. | 战斗 |
[36:24] | And honor the house of batiatus. | 为了Batiatus家族的荣誉而战 |
[36:27] | There are many things i would die for. | 我愿为许多东西献出生命 |
[36:29] | Many?? i deserve to die for. | 也有许多东西值得我献出生命 |
[36:33] | This house is no longer among them. | 但家族已不再值得 |
[36:36] | Then fight for her. | 那就为她而战 |
[36:40] | Every life you take. | 你取走的每一条生命 |
[36:42] | The blood you shed. | 你流的每一滴血 |
[36:43] | She will see it from the afterlife. | 她的灵魂都看得到 |
[36:50] | Then i shall fill her eyes. | 那我就让她大饱眼福 |
[36:56] | Crixus! | |
[36:58] | You are first. | 你第一个上场 |
[37:00] | Ready! | 准备好 |
[37:16] | The sands have been moistened with our first offerings of blood! | 沙土已被我们刚供奉的鲜血所浸湿 |
[37:22] | But more is demanded on such a day. | 但我们愿见更多的鲜血 |
[37:25] | And you shall have it! | 我当如你们所愿 |
[37:30] | The houses of solonius and batiatus | Solonius和Batiatus家族 |
[37:34] | Will battle each other in deadly contest. | 将展开致死一战 |
[37:37] | No mercy shown! | 没有怜悯 |
[37:40] | No quarter given! | 没有饶恕 |
[37:41] | The victors all to face each in the primus! | 胜利者将进入决战 |
[37:53] | You will school that little shit in the ways of a true lanista. | 你定会教训那个妨碍真正训练者的杂种 |
[37:56] | A lesson to be remembered. | 值得纪念的一课 |
[37:58] | It shall be a spectacle | 这将是连上帝都从未见证过的 |
[38:01] | The likes of which t he gods themselves have never witnessed! | 奇观壮景 |
[38:05] | Glory to capua! | Capua的荣耀 |
[38:07] | Glory to rome! | 罗马的荣耀 |
[38:09] | Yes! | 好 |
[38:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[38:33] | Yes! | 好 |
[38:45] | Yes! | 好 |
[39:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[40:22] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[40:24] | Once more Gannicus proves himself a god of the arena! | Gannicus再一次 证明了他竞技场之神的身份! |
[40:29] | Were that Tullius present to witness such triumph! | 真希望Tullius能见证这一刻! |
[40:33] | Yet I fear the numbers stand against you in the primus. | 但是我担心在终极角逐 你会寡不敌众 |
[40:36] | Solonius holds twice your men. | Solonius的角斗士人数是你的两倍 |
[40:39] | Numbers are meaningless. | 数量是无意义的 |
[40:41] | A lesson good Solonius is about to discover. | Solonius将很快明白这一点 |
[40:59] | You shall stand above all others | 你们站在巨人的肩膀上 |
[41:02] | eclipsed only by the gods themselves! | 只有众神本身才能打败你们! |
[41:06] | So at last meet upon the sands. | 我们俩都挺到现在了 |
[41:10] | Two among many. | 许多人中的两个 |
[41:11] | I give no shit about other men. | 我才不在乎其他人 |
[41:13] | I shall prove myself against you in proper contest. | 我只想与你较量 |
[41:16] | We face Solonius’ men, not each other. | 我们对抗的是Solonius的人 而不是内斗 |
[41:19] | Only until they have fallen. | 我们先打败他们 |
[41:21] | Then we shall stand alone, absent thought of brotherhood. | 然后我们好好打一场 |
[41:24] | Attend. | 集合 |
[41:27] | Your Dominus would have words. | 主人要跟你们说几句 |
[41:34] | Everything we have dreamed of. | 我们梦想的全部 |
[41:36] | Suffered and died for. | 为之痛苦甚至死亡的一切 |
[41:39] | The worth of it all turns upon this single moment. | 都将在这一刻实现 |
[41:43] | You face the House of Solonius, and his ill gotten men. | 你们将对抗Solonius那些 素质参差不齐的人 |
[41:47] | You stand outnumbered. | 我们人数上处于劣势 |
[41:50] | But not outmatched. | 但是我们实力上乘 |
[41:52] | Only one man will claim victory this day | 今天只有一个人能成为冠军 |
[41:54] | and earn the title Champion of Capua. | 获得Capua冠军的称号 |
[41:57] | And by the gods that man will be from the fucking House of Batiatus! | 我向众神发誓 这个人一定是来自 他妈的Batiatus的角斗士中! |
[42:41] | Gladiators! Form! | 角斗士们!整队! |
[44:01] | Many have fought this day. | 今天有很多人在战斗 |
[44:03] | Many have died, their blood staining the sands. | 很多人死去 他们的血还留在这片土地上 |
[44:08] | Yet this arena towers above all others in the republic. | 但这座竞技场 不同于这个国家任何一个竞技场 |
[44:13] | It is a vast beast. | 它是一头猛兽 |
[44:16] | And it yet hungers! | 一头仍然饥渴的猛兽! |
[44:20] | Two great houses face each other. | 两个久负盛名的家族将进行对决 |
[44:23] | Yet every man must ultimately stand for himself | 他们所派出的所有人 |
[44:27] | and himself alone. | 最终都是为自己而战 |
[44:42] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[44:44] | It matters not. | 已经不重要了 |
[44:49] | Fire burns within their breasts. | 他们胸膛里燃烧着熊熊烈火 |
[44:52] | And it is fire that shall bind them in final contest! | 而且即将燃烧整个竞技场! |
[45:10] | Fall to the sands beyond the flames, | 只要掉到火圈之外 |
[45:13] | and find yourself removed from the primus. | 就失去比赛资格 |
[45:16] | Fall within them, | 留在火圈里 |
[45:18] | and be removed from this world. | 就会丧失性命 |
[45:22] | Take position! | 抉择吧! |
[45:46] | Do not die before we meet. | 别在我们决斗前死去 |
[45:52] | Split heaven with the sound of your fury! | 让你们的愤怒撕裂天空吧! |
[46:03] | Begin! | 开始! |
[46:43] | First blood to Solonius! | Solonius的人率先胜出! |
[47:00] | Yeah! | |
[47:46] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[48:07] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[48:08] | It is a pity you did not land more men in the primus, Solonius. | 太可惜了 你怎么不多加点人进来呢 Solonius |
[48:12] | I fear you may be eliminated prematurely. | 我担心你的人很快就会被全杀光了 |
[48:25] | ? You crazy fuck. | 你他妈是瞎了吗 |
[48:31] | Batiatus’ men think so little of his house, they seek to kill each other. | Batiatus的人似乎对自相残杀比较感兴趣 |
[49:04] | Who stands now? | 现在是谁赢了? |
[49:52] | Capua! | |
[49:56] | Fuck! | 操! |
[50:24] | Let us press advantage, brother! | 让我们再接再厉 兄弟们! |
[50:26] | Kill Gannicus! | 干掉Gannicus! |
[50:28] | Then decide who is champion between us! | 然后再决出胜负! |
[50:33] | No! | 不! |
[50:39] | Your men again set upon each other before common foe is defeated. | 你的人又开始起内讧了 |
[50:43] | To be expected, when animals are not properly trained. | 这是可以理解的 这都是些没素质的野兽 |
[50:48] | Gannicus is mine! | Gannicus是我的! |
[51:24] | It appears odds have shifted. | 看起来形势发生逆转了 |
[51:48] | The odds return to balance. | 现在平衡了 |
[52:53] | yes. | 很好 |
[54:00] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[54:23] | The House of Batiatus stands fucking triumphant! | Batiatus家族才是最终的冠军! |
[54:27] | ?? Apologies. | 不好意思 |
[54:30] | None required. A most impressive showing. | 没事的 这场比赛太精彩了 |
[54:33] | I do but honor this city. And my champion continues to do the same. | 我给这个城市带来了荣耀 我的冠军也一样 |
[54:37] | I have mind towards your man for my own games. | 我都想让你的人来参加我的比赛了 |
[54:40] | As do I. Listen how he ignites the crowd. | 我也是 快听听 他让人们都沸腾了 |
[54:48] | Gannicus! | |
[54:53] | Gannicus! | |
[54:57] | Would they not forever remember this day, and the men responsible for it… | 要想让在场的人永远记住你… |
[55:01] | if Gannicus were granted freedom? | 何不宣布恢复Gannicus的自由身? |
[55:04] | Freedom? | 自由? |
[55:06] | I would have granted the same in deference to the crowd. Had my man survived. | 如果我的人活下来 我也会这么做的 这是民心所向 |
[55:09] | An excellent suggestion. | 这是一个极好的建议 |
[55:12] | You can always train another gladiator. | 你可以再训练其他角斗士 |
[55:14] | Yet to conclude the opening ceremonies with such a blessing… | 而今天要是能以此为结束 真是天大的好事… |
[55:19] | As I said. I but honor this city. | 就像我所说的 我给这个城市带来了荣耀 |
[55:35] | Gannicus has proven himself to the city of Capua! | Gannicus 已经向Capua证明了自己! |
[55:40] | Let him be rewarded… | 让他接受奖赏吧… |
[55:42] | With freedom! | 用自由奖赏他! |
[55:51] | Gannicus! | |
[55:59] | Gannicus! | |
[56:07] | Gannicus! | |
[56:22] | After all we have suffered. Gannicus is still lost to us. | 我们经受了那么多磨难 最终还是失去了Gannicus |
[56:26] | I offered the man coin. | 我给了他一些钱 |
[56:28] | Freedom to come and go as he pleases. If he would yet fight for our house. | 他可以自由选择留下还是离去 |
[56:33] | Memories haunt the man. | 回忆纠缠着这个男人 |
[56:36] | Drive him from our walls. | 让他想逃离这里 |
[56:40] | Crixus afforded himself well in the games. | Crixus在比赛中表现出色 |
[56:44] | Let us turn our hope towards him, | 让我们把希望放在他身上吧 |
[56:47] | that he may bring us honor and good fortune. | 让他给我们带来荣耀和财富 |
[56:56] | Yes. | 说的对 |
[56:57] | Let us place stock in the Gaul. | 让我们开始训练这个高卢人吧 |
[57:00] | And see what ends he may service. | 看看他能带给我们什么 |
[57:03] | Real proud of you brother. | 真的为你骄傲 兄弟 |
[57:08] | I shall join you one day, you mad fuck. | 总有一天我也会加入你的行列的 你这条疯狗 |
[57:13] | Of that there is no doubt. | 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[57:28] | We have not yet had proper contest. | 我们还没好好打一场呢 |
[57:31] | Win your own freedom, and seek me out. | 等你自由了 来找我 |
[57:41] | Crixus. | |
[57:45] | I was given this when I became champion of this house. | 这是我得到冠军时拿到的奖赏 |
[57:55] | Wear it with more honor than I have. | 戴着它去赢得更多荣耀吧 |
[58:29] | You have earned the rudis. | 你现在有资格拿这把刀了 |
[58:31] | Proof you no longer stand a slave. | 你再也不是奴隶了 |
[58:43] | A lifetime of blood. | 毕生与血为盟 |
[58:45] | And victory. | 负载着胜利 |
[58:48] | It lifts troubled heart, to see my brother gain his freedom. | 让我为之一振 我亲眼得见我的兄弟获得自由 |
[58:52] | Melitta would have been proud. | Melitta 会为你骄傲的 |
[59:00] | Oenomaus… | |
[59:03] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[59:06] | Above all others. | 胜过一切 |
[59:12] | The thought shall keep me warm. | 这会永远激励我 |
[59:14] | Until I join her in the afterlife. | 直到我到黄泉与她相会 |
[59:17] | I shall meet you both there. | 我也会在那儿跟你们见面的 |
[1:00:27] | Doctore. | 教练 |
[1:00:30] | Begin the day’s training. | 开始今天的训练 |
[1:00:42] | First position! | 第一个动作! |
[1:00:52] | I would not hear the name Gannicus spoken within these walls. | 我再也不会听到Gannicus的名字回响在墙内了 |
[1:00:56] | Nor that of Tullius or his cock eating apprentice. | 也不会见到Tullius和他那讨厌的跟屁虫了 |
[1:00:59] | These things are of the past. | 这些都过去了 |
[1:01:04] | Let us look towards brighter future. | 让我们看向美好的明天吧 |
[1:01:08] | My eyes are firmly fixed. | 我正看着美好的明天呢 |
[1:01:16] | We will see this house elevated. | 我们会看见这个家族的崛起 |
[1:01:19] | Beyond my father. Beyond Solonius. | 超越我父亲 超越Solonius |
[1:01:22] | Beyond the fucking gods themselves. | 甚至超越众神 |
[1:01:25] | We will leave our mark upon this city. | 我们会给这个城市留下永远的印记 |
[1:01:28] | And one day, | 总有一天 |
[1:01:31] | see proper reward for all we have done. | 我们会得到我们应得的奖赏的 |
[1:01:37] | I have done this thing because it is just! | 我这么做是因为这是正义之举! |
[1:01:41] | Blood demands blood. | 血债血偿 |
[1:01:44] | We have lived and lost | 我们失去太多了 |
[1:01:47] | at the whims of our masters for too long. | 受制于人太久 |
[1:01:51] | I would not have it so. | 我不能苟延残喘 |
[1:01:55] | Your lives are your own. | 你们的生命握在自己手中 |
[1:01:57] | Forge your own path… | 走自己的路… |
[1:02:00] | or join with us, | 或者加入我们 |
[1:02:03] | and together we shall see Rome tremble! | 我们一起让罗马震撼吧! |