时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Switch! | 轮换 |
[00:36] | Switch! | 轮换 |
[00:43] | Switch! | 轮换 |
[00:49] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[00:51] | Did you not hear my instruction? | 没听到我的指令吗 |
[00:53] | Apologies, doctore. | 抱歉 多科特 |
[00:55] | I did not mean to scare the rabbit. | 我无意咄咄逼人 |
[00:59] | The games of the magistrate approach. | 行政官的比赛将近 |
[01:03] | Listen carefully to my instruction | 认真训练 |
[01:06] | And every man chosen | 一旦被选中 |
[01:08] | Will see victory in the arena. | 任何人都可能取胜 |
[01:13] | Perhaps not every man. | 好吧 是某些人 |
[01:15] | Pietros. | 皮洛斯 |
[01:17] | Save the water for men who deserve it. | 把水留给更需要的人 |
[01:29] | Rain! by jupiter’s cock, | 下雨吧 老天爷 |
[01:30] | Would you fucking rain! | 拜托下点雨吧 |
[01:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[01:36] | Praying. | 祈祷 |
[01:38] | Blaspheming. | 你那是亵渎神明 |
[01:40] | The two are narrowly separated in these trying times. | 连日无雨 我快分不清这二者的区别 |
[01:43] | Perhaps the gap widens… | 你会分清楚的 |
[01:46] | More creditors, seeking action? | 又有讨债的上门 |
[01:48] | Something of more cheerful note, | 是条好消息 |
[01:49] | Recently delivered… | 刚送来的 |
[01:55] | From magistrate calavius! | 是克拉维斯行政官发来的消息 |
[01:59] | He is coming here to personally select men for his games! | 他要亲临挑选参赛者 |
[02:02] | Games to appease the gods and end the drought! | 告慰神明 终结久旱 |
[02:04] | The biggest games since theokoles | 这是自瑟奥科斯竞技场上以一敌百至今 |
[02:06] | Bested 100 men in the arena! | 最伟大的盛会 |
[02:08] | But why come himself? unless… | 但为何亲自前来 莫非 |
[02:11] | The primus. | 骁将 |
[02:13] | If we were to secure the main event at these games… | 如果我们能在比赛中名列前茅… |
[02:16] | He arrives within the hour. | 他一小时内便到 |
[02:19] | Prepare food. | 备下酒菜 |
[02:20] | And gather all the water we have. | 备足水来 |
[02:22] | Quintus, your robe… | 昆图斯 你的衣服 |
[02:23] | Uh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:25] | Fetch the medicus. | 叫医师来 |
[02:26] | Lucretia.. | 露迪雅 |
[02:30] | I should talk to the magistrate about it. | 我要和行政官谈谈 |
[02:32] | Those men tried to kill you, an honest man. | 你光明磊落 却遭人谋害 |
[02:34] | In a dishonest place. | 那地方鱼目混杂 |
[02:36] | No, we won’t concern the magistrate with these things, | 区区小事不该拿去烦劳行政官 |
[02:39] | Not with the primus in the balance. | 特别是骁将一事还悬而未决 |
[02:42] | I’ll tend to the matter myself, um. | 我心中自有把握的 |
[02:50] | That was the mark of one of the slaves | 带有这样标记的奴隶 |
[02:52] | Who tried to kill batiatus. | 企图暗杀巴蒂塔斯 |
[02:58] | The mark is unknown to me. | 我从未见过这标记 |
[02:59] | Perhaps a closer look… | 或许 你得近点看 |
[03:04] | Details of such craftsmanship | 这般精巧细致的手艺 |
[03:05] | Should not be viewed in haste. | 可不能走马观花呢 |
[03:11] | I may have seen a similar mark… | 我好像曾经见过类似的标志 |
[03:17] | So, what do you think? | 这身打扮如何 |
[03:20] | You adorn them like a god. | 如天神下凡 |
[03:23] | I would be out of them… | 我要褪去这身衣裳 |
[03:24] | And deep into you… | 投入你的怀抱 |
[03:27] | Apologies. | 对不起 |
[03:29] | Magistrate calavius arrives. | 克拉维斯行政官到了 |
[03:31] | Our fortunes rise, like your cock. | 巴蒂塔斯家族 要雄起了 |
[03:34] | Stay wet and we’ll make it rain presently. | 蓄着云雨我们过后再享 |
[03:42] | Magistrate! | 行政官 |
[03:44] | You do us honor with your– | 您的大驾光临是小人的 |
[03:48] | Presence! | 荣幸 |
[03:49] | Good batiatus! I was telling solonius | 巴蒂塔斯 我正和索罗尼斯说 |
[03:50] | How I knew your father. | 我和你父亲相熟 |
[03:53] | Now there was a true roman. | 真性情的罗马好汉 |
[03:55] | A great man, none of his like to follow. | 伟大之人 无人能及 |
[03:59] | I will attempt to fill your needs as he would have. | 如先父一般 我会尽力使两位满意 |
[04:01] | To business then. | 那言归正传 |
[04:05] | As you well know, the drought has parched the city to the point of madness. | 众所周知 城市倍受久旱困扰 |
[04:09] | We’ve tried everything to tempted the skies into tears, | 为了祈雨 我们试遍了各种方法 |
[04:11] | Even to the point of hecatombe. | 甚至试了百牛祭 |
[04:14] | A hundred cattle sacrificed, and yet not a drop. | 祭献了百头牛 却仍是白费力气 |
[04:16] | Because the gods do not want the blood of cattle. | 神明不满足于牲畜之血 |
[04:18] | They want the blood of men! | 他们要的是人血 |
[04:19] | Good Solonius has been kind enough | 索罗尼斯已经非常慷慨了 |
[04:21] | To lend a hand in organizing games | 肯出力组织比赛 |
[04:23] | To appease their appetite. | 以满足他们的嗜好 |
[04:24] | It will be sine missione. | 这将是一场巅峰对决 |
[04:27] | No draw. no mercy shown. | 至死方休 毫不留情 |
[04:28] | Only the finest gladiators | 只有最优秀的角斗士 |
[04:30] | Will be invited to participate. | 才会受邀参加比赛 |
[04:33] | Only the finest are offered in the house of Batiatus. | 也只有最优秀的 才会被巴蒂塔斯选派参赛 |
[04:37] | Come, examine my wares. | 眼见为实 请亲自过目 |
[04:46] | An impressive selection, | 真是令人叹服 |
[04:47] | Rivaling that of good Solonius himself. | 堪比索罗尼斯的人马 |
[04:50] | Yet I have the primus. | 不过我有骁将 |
[04:52] | Half. | 还不够 |
[04:54] | Your opponent still to be chosen. | 你的对手还尚无人选 |
[04:56] | If you wish to appease the gods, | 如果你想取悦众神 |
[04:57] | You must have one upon the sands | 就得从下面选出一位来 |
[04:59] | Crixus the champion of capua, | 克雷斯 卡普亚的冠军 |
[05:02] | Will willing fight anyone that solonius has to offer. | 他愿意迎战索罗尼斯派出的任何勇士 |
[05:05] | Excellent! | 很好 |
[05:06] | It will truly be a contest between legends! | 这必将是一场传奇人物之间的较量 |
[05:11] | Legends? | 传奇人物 |
[05:13] | Oh, did I fail to mention? | 我忘记说了吗 |
[05:15] | Good Solonius has secured Theokoles for the primus! | 索罗尼斯已选定了瑟奥科斯作为骁将出战 |
[05:19] | Theokoles? | 瑟奥科斯 |
[05:20] | I managed to coax him to our fair city, | 我花了极大的代价 |
[05:22] | At great expense. | 才将他请来 |
[05:24] | With our gratitude. | 我们感谢万分 |
[05:26] | If the gods fail to grant us rain with such a tribute, | 有如此厚礼奉上 神明若仍不肯赐雨 |
[05:28] | Then we are surely cursed. | 那我们必是遭到了诅咒 |
[05:29] | I fear the gods will be displeased. | 我只怕会惹恼神明 |
[05:31] | The match is unbalanced. | 因为这场比赛并非势均力敌 |
[05:33] | Only one man had ever stood against theokoles | 与瑟奥科斯对战过的人中 |
[05:35] | And lived. | 仅有一人得以存活 |
[05:38] | What if Crixus were joined by your man spartacus? | 倘若克雷斯与斯巴达克斯共同出战呢 |
[05:41] | His death was fated in execution, | 他本已注定一死 |
[05:43] | Yet he refuse to own it. | 可他却逆天而行 |
[05:46] | And cost me four men in his defiance. | 而且他对命运的反抗 牺牲了我四名勇士 |
[05:49] | Your debts are well known, batiatus. | 你债台高筑已是众所周知的事了 |
[05:53] | Even if you lose the men, | 即使牺牲了这两个人 |
[05:54] | The purse is enough to hold off your creditors, | 所获的报酬也足够打发债主了 |
[05:56] | For a moment. | 至少够打发一时 |
[05:58] | Unless of course you would rather | 当然 除非你不想参加 |
[06:00] | Sit out these games | 宁愿旁观 |
[06:01] | Or any others that follow, which… | 之后的一切比赛 |
[06:03] | No. I will set my men to the task. | 不 我会派人应战的 |
[06:13] | My titans! | 我的勇士们 |
[06:15] | Pause, and hear glorious news! | 歇息片刻 听此良讯佳音 |
[06:19] | Magistrate Titus Calavius has invited our best men | 泰塔斯·克拉维斯行政官邀请我们最优秀的勇士 |
[06:23] | To fight in his primus! | 参加骁将对决 |
[06:26] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[06:27] | Step forward! | 上前听令 |
[06:32] | Spartacus! step forward. | 斯巴达克斯 上前听令 |
[06:39] | You have been chosen to fight as one… | 你们被选中 |
[06:42] | Against Theokoles, the shadow of death! | 共同迎战瑟奥科斯 死亡之影 |
[06:57] | Fuck! ow! ow! | 操 |
[06:59] | Fuck! ow! | 操 |
[07:00] | Shit! fuck! | 该死 操 |
[07:01] | Ow! ow! shit! | 操 |
[07:03] | Fuck! ow! ow! | 操 |
[07:11] | I think you two will make a fine couple. | 你俩能成为不错的组合 |
[07:16] | I’d rather fight without him. | 我宁愿孤身奋战 |
[07:18] | And die the same. | 那也难逃一死 |
[07:20] | This theokoles. | 这个瑟奥科斯 |
[07:23] | The legends can’t be true. | 一定是徒有虚名 |
[07:25] | He’s been cut a thousand times in the arena, | 他曾在竞技场上被人砍杀过无数次 |
[07:28] | He’s never fallen. | 却从未战败 |
[07:31] | I fear you would have been safer in the pits. | 你在地下角斗场反而更加安全 |
[07:33] | If we were to win, | 如果我们获胜 |
[07:35] | How large would be the purse? | 将有多丰厚的进账 |
[07:38] | Large enough to wrest ten wives from the syrian. | 足以从叙利亚人手里赎回十个老婆了 |
[07:50] | You send them to certain death. | 你这是派他们去送死 |
[07:51] | Let me fight in their stead. | 让我替他们出战吧 |
[07:53] | That’s an excellent suggestion. | 这建议不错 |
[07:54] | I owe Theokoles a debt of pain. | 我跟瑟奥科斯宿仇未报 |
[07:55] | You were not requested! | 没人想看你上场 |
[07:57] | Look, no one has forgotten how bravely | 没人会忘记 |
[07:58] | You fought against Theokoles, old friend. | 你曾多么英勇的对战过他 |
[08:00] | Yet without victory. | 但我并未取胜 |
[08:01] | You stand the only man to face him in the arena and live. | 只有你 跟他交过手并且活下来了 |
[08:03] | That in itself is a victory. | 这本身就已是胜利了 |
[08:07] | Set your purpose to the task of training | 集中精力 |
[08:08] | Crixus and spartacus for the match. | 训练克雷斯和斯巴达克斯应战吧 |
[08:10] | I fear no amount will save them | 我怕没什么能将他们 |
[08:12] | From the shadow’s grasp. | 从死亡之影下解救出来 |
[08:14] | Then prepare them for a glorious death. | 那就让他们壮烈一死 |
[08:23] | The brand belonged to Remus, a slave trader | 行刺您的人身上的烙印是雷默斯的 |
[08:25] | Plying wares north of the city. | 一个从城市北部来的奴隶贩子 |
[08:27] | Remus? The name holds no recognition. | 雷默斯 我对这名字毫无印象 |
[08:28] | Nor to i. yet, | 我也没印象 |
[08:30] | If I were to purchase a slave, intent on foul designs… | 如果我要买个奴隶去做些见不得人的事 |
[08:33] | Then it would be from outside capua, | 那一定得在卡普亚城以外找人 |
[08:35] | To avoid simple discovery. | 以免轻易被追查到 |
[08:38] | Find remus and bring him. | 找到雷默斯 把他带来 |
[08:40] | I would have conversation. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[08:42] | Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
[08:50] | Water. | 喝点水吧 |
[08:58] | From domina. | 是主人赏赐的 |
[08:59] | To help with your training. | 为了帮助你训练 |
[09:11] | Wait a moment. | 请留步 |
[09:17] | To what purpose? | 为何事 |
[09:20] | Need there be one? | 需要理由吗 |
[09:25] | You shouldn’t look at me in that way. | 你不该对我产生爱慕之情 |
[09:28] | I try with all my strength not to. | 我曾竭尽全力阻止自己 |
[09:32] | But I am weak. | 无奈英雄气短 |
[09:40] | Sleep, then. | 去睡吧 |
[09:43] | And regain your strength. | 重拾你的英雄气概 |
[09:55] | I seek no quarrel. | 我不是来和你争执的 |
[09:56] | Your presence here would state otherwise. | 那你应当避三舍 |
[09:59] | We’ve had our differences. | 志不同不相为谋 |
[10:00] | I own my part in them. | 你我各持己见 |
[10:01] | Yet if we are to defeat Theokoles. | 可如果我们要迎战瑟奥科斯 |
[10:03] | We? | 我们 |
[10:05] | There is no such thing in the arena. | 沙场之上 各凭本事 |
[10:07] | You believe you can slay the giant? | 你认为自己胜券在握是吗 |
[10:12] | Alone? | 孤军奋战 |
[10:13] | As I always stand. | 一向如此 |
[10:15] | This time you do not. | 今时不同往日 |
[10:16] | When Theokoles falls, the glory will be mine. | 瑟奥科斯溃败之时 乃我一身荣光之日 |
[10:21] | And if we do not come to common ground, | 可如果你我不联手的话 |
[10:25] | the death shared will be ours. | 我们都将丧命沙场 |
[10:41] | Oh. as if they stand chance against Theokoles. | 就好像他们有胜算似的 |
[10:44] | Um. perhaps the gods will favor them. | 也许神明会眷顾他们 |
[10:46] | Yes, and perhaps I should sprout wings | 照你这么说 |
[10:48] | and flutter off. | 万事皆有可能了 |
[10:50] | The odds lay a thousand to one against them. | 他们的胜算微乎其微 |
[10:52] | No man has ever won betting against Crixus. | 克雷斯至今战无不胜 |
[10:56] | I would lay coin towards their victory. | 我赌他们会获胜 |
[11:00] | A fool’s wager. | 错信愚人 |
[11:02] | Happily received. | 你输定了 |
[11:08] | You leave without words. | 你一句话不说就走了 |
[11:09] | None to give. | 我无话可说 |
[11:11] | Each time you step beyond these walls, | 每每你步入沙场 |
[11:13] | I fear for you and what… | 我都害怕你会 |
[11:15] | Grab hold of your cock and be a man! | 别唧唧歪歪像个娘们一样 |
[11:20] | I do what I must, Pietros. | 皮洛斯 我别无选择 |
[11:23] | I’ll return soon. | 我很快就会回来 |
[11:36] | Mind the birds. | 照顾好那些鸟 |
[11:39] | Pietros! | 皮洛斯 |
[11:40] | Weapons! | 武器给我 |
[11:52] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅 |
[11:53] | She comes at my invitation. | 我邀请她来的 |
[11:55] | Now’s not the time to be entertaining that spoiled little bitch. | 现在可不是博千金小姐一笑的时候 |
[11:57] | Her father Albinius holds the magistrate’s ear. | 她父亲阿比努斯对行政官有一定影响力 |
[11:59] | If he were to place a word in it, | 如果他出言干涉的话 |
[12:00] | then Crixus may be replaced in the primus. | 说不定克雷斯就能避免骁将之战了 |
[12:03] | He could place a thousand and to no result. | 不管换多少人上场 结果都一样 |
[12:05] | Solonius maneuvered you. | 索罗尼斯操控了你的意志 |
[12:07] | With the aid of the magistrate! | 行政官和他一唱一和 |
[12:09] | Refuse and we would quickly find ourselves | 一旦我们拒绝 你我从此将 |
[12:10] | excluded from the arena altogether. | 无缘竞技场 |
[12:12] | And if Crixus falls? | 要是克雷斯因此丧命了呢 |
[12:13] | Who will be our champion? | 谁来当我们的冠军 |
[12:15] | Who will the crowds clamor to see from the house of Batiatus? | 万众期待的巴蒂塔斯家族的战士又将是谁 |
[12:17] | Not Spartacus, that thing from the pits? | 不是那个地下角斗场理扬威的斯巴达克斯 |
[12:22] | Your guest arrives. | 你的客人到了 |
[12:23] | Do not broach the subject with her. | 不要和她谈论这件事 |
[12:27] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[12:28] | You do us honor with your presence. | 你的到来令寒舍蓬荜生辉 |
[12:31] | I would trade honor for water. | 我要喝水 |
[12:36] | Ah, the heat is a thing living, crawling down the throat. | 天气热 人也口干舌燥 |
[12:39] | Well, let us quench that thirst. | 那我们来解解渴 |
[12:42] | I must to tend to business of the games. | 我要去讨论比赛事项了 |
[12:43] | I leave you in loving hands. | 不打扰两位了 |
[12:47] | – Is it true, then? – What? | -是真的吗 -什么 |
[12:49] | Crixus and Spartacus face the shadow of death? | 克雷斯和斯巴达克斯要迎战死亡之影 |
[12:52] | They do. | 是的 |
[12:55] | Blood will surely flow on the day. | 看来那天要血流成河了 |
[12:57] | I long to see it pour from the thracian. | 我要看那个色雷斯人血溅沙场 |
[13:14] | You attack as you would a man. | 像男人一样攻击 |
[13:17] | Theokoles is beyond flesh. | 瑟奥科斯是为格斗而生 |
[13:20] | Beyond blood and bone. | 远超常人的血肉之躯 |
[13:22] | He is the shadow that precedes death. | 他预示着死亡 |
[13:26] | Allow him to fall upon you alone… | 一旦他得一时机开始进攻 |
[13:29] | and you are dead. | 你们的死期就到了 |
[13:31] | Now rise, | 站起来 |
[13:33] | and come at me as one! | 配合对方 攻击 |
[13:38] | Give way, you fuck! | 让开 狗娘养的 |
[13:40] | The advantage was mine! | 当时占上风的人是我 |
[13:56] | How Crixus moves. | 克雷斯 动如脱兔 |
[14:01] | The way his muscles catch the sun… | 骄阳下的矫健身姿 |
[14:07] | Truly the champion of capua. | 果然不负卡普亚冠军的盛名 |
[14:10] | None to his equal. | 无人能及 |
[14:15] | You jostle and trip over the other like fools. | 你们两个就会三脚猫功夫 |
[14:17] | You face Theokoles in the primus! | 骁将之战中你们要迎战的是瑟奥科斯 |
[14:22] | Prove yourselves worthy! | 证明自己名副其实 |
[14:42] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[14:46] | I crave a closer look. | 我想靠近点看 |
[14:50] | Can we go down among them? | 我们能下去吗 |
[14:56] | My husband would never allow it. | 我的丈夫不会同意的 |
[14:58] | The bowels of a Ludus are no place | 元老的掌上明珠 |
[15:00] | for a senator’s daughter. | 是不该下到训练场中的 |
[15:02] | A private viewing then, in the villa? | 那就在公馆悄悄地看 |
[15:05] | I would pay for it, of course. | 我会付钱的 当然 |
[15:09] | A favor amongst friends. | 亲朋相求 怎奈拒绝 |
[15:13] | You must let me return it, then. | 那一定要给我个还你人情的机会 |
[15:15] | I’ve given thought to your problem, | 我考虑了一下你的问题 |
[15:17] | and have discovered solution. | 发现了解决的办法 |
[15:20] | Problem…? | 问题 |
[15:23] | Children. | 孩子啊 |
[15:25] | Yes. | 愿闻其详 |
[15:27] | I’ve heard of a woman, a priestess of Juno, | 我听说过一个女人 罗神的女祭祀 |
[15:30] | Blessed with certain gifts of fertility. | 找她求子绝对灵验 |
[15:33] | Many prominent women speak of her. | 她在名门闺秀中有口皆碑 |
[15:35] | Servillia, Cornelia, Laelia.. | 塞维莉亚 柯妮丽娅 蕾拉 |
[15:39] | Ovidius’ wife? | 奥维迪斯的妻子吗 |
[15:40] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[15:41] | Oh, in passing. she has a small boy. | 只是一面之缘 她的儿子年纪尚幼 |
[15:44] | And would have none, if not touched | 要是没有我说的那个女人 |
[15:45] | by the woman I speak of. | 她压根就不会有子嗣 |
[15:48] | Will you let me arrange it for you? | 需要我为你安排吗 |
[15:51] | As a gift for your hospitality? | 就当是回报你的热情款待 |
[16:00] | We are friends, aren’t we? | 我们情同姐妹 是吧 |
[16:01] | The very best. | 亲密无间 |
[16:09] | How are we to fare against Theokoles, | 我们现在连多科特都无法战胜 |
[16:11] | when we cannot even best Doctore? | 如何能对付瑟奥科斯 |
[16:14] | I could have bested him a dozen times, | 我要胜他易如反掌 |
[16:15] | if you’d not gotten underfoot. | 只要你不扯我后腿 |
[16:17] | I take the sands beside you in this fight, Crixus. | 这次我与你并肩作战 克雷斯 |
[16:20] | Just because you stand beside me | 你只是站在我身边 |
[16:21] | with sword and shield, | 拿着破剑烂盾 |
[16:22] | do not mistake yourself as a gladiator. | 就真当自己是角斗士了 |
[16:25] | I fight to honor these walls, you fight to leave them. | 我为训练场的荣誉而战 而你却有私心 |
[16:28] | You fight… | 你之所以战斗 |
[16:31] | because you are a slave. | 只因你身为奴隶 |
[16:34] | Like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[16:35] | No. | 不对 |
[16:36] | Not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[16:37] | I accept my place here. | 我来即安之 |
[16:40] | I embrace it. | 并引以为荣 |
[16:41] | But you… | 可是你 |
[16:42] | You still dream of a life beyond the arena. | 你还幻想着竞技场外的生活 |
[16:45] | Where that wife of yours we’ve all heard about | 以为你那个人尽皆知的妻子 |
[16:47] | is still nestled by your side. | 还依偎在身边 |
[16:49] | And that is all it is, Spartacus. | 我说的没错吧 斯巴达克斯 |
[16:51] | A dream and one day soon you will awaken to the truth. | 终有一天 你将如梦初醒 面对现实 |
[16:57] | You will never leave this place. | 你永远走不出这里 |
[17:00] | And your wife if she’s not dead already, | 至于你妻子 就算没有死 |
[17:03] | has been fucked to madness by a hundred Roman cocks. | 也会被无数罗马人奸淫致癫 |
[17:30] | Get yourselves cleaned up. | 清理干净 |
[17:32] | Domina requests your presence. | 主人传召 |
[17:34] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[17:49] | Do you know who I am, Thracian? | 你知道我是谁吗 色雷斯人 |
[17:56] | Speak. | 回话 |
[17:59] | I have seen you. | 我见过你 |
[18:02] | With Legatus Glaber. | 你与葛雷博将军在一起 |
[18:05] | I am his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[18:11] | He is regrettably abroad, | 真遗憾他身在国外 |
[18:13] | and will not be able to view your death against Theokoles. | 无法亲眼目睹你葬身瑟奥科斯之手 |
[18:21] | But– | 不过 |
[18:26] | I shall whisper of it to him, | 在我和他翻云覆雨之时 |
[18:30] | replaying the moment | 我将绘声绘色 |
[18:34] | when we are entwined in our bed. | 分毫不差地描述与他 |
[18:43] | Apologies. | 打扰一下 |
[18:45] | I require the Thracian for a moment. | 我要借用色雷斯人片刻 |
[18:47] | Extend it by a lifetime. | 多久都行 |
[18:49] | I am done with him. | 我的话已说完 |
[18:52] | My office. | 带他去议事厅 |
[18:57] | The champion of Capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[19:00] | A rare honor to receive a private audience. | 贵客单独接见你 多么罕有的荣耀 |
[19:02] | One I am most appreciative of. | 他是我最欣赏的角斗士 |
[19:06] | Although, | 不过 |
[19:07] | he does seem a touch overdressed for the occasion. | 这种场合 他似乎穿得有点多 |
[19:14] | Your subligaria. remove it. | 脱掉护裆 |
[19:26] | Your champion is bold to his purpose. | 这位冠军真是”雄”不可挡 |
[19:31] | I take my leave. | 恕我失陪 |
[19:54] | His flesh is so hard… | 如此结实的肌肉 |
[20:07] | Like marble. | 堪比大理石 |
[20:15] | Would that every man were carved so… | 要是男人们都有这种身材 |
[20:23] | We’d best not keep him. | 我们最好放他回去 |
[20:24] | His training resumes at first light. | 黎明前他就要开始训练 |
[20:28] | Do you think he will survive, against the shadow? | 你觉得他与死亡之影决斗有胜算吗 |
[20:32] | Only the gods know. | 天知道 |
[20:36] | It would be pity to see such a man marred. | 这么个男人废了着实可惜 |
[20:49] | Perhaps there is a way to see such a tragedy averted. | 也许有办法能避免悲剧发生 |
[20:55] | If your father would to speak to the magistrate. | 如果你的父亲能和行政官说说 |
[20:58] | – Perhaps… – to what end? | -兴许… -说什么 |
[21:02] | To seeing Crixus replaced in the games. | 不要让克雷斯出战 |
[21:07] | Is that what you want? | 你希望如此吗 |
[21:09] | Do you fear entering the arena with Theokoles? | 你害怕上场面对瑟奥科斯吗 |
[21:18] | I long for it. | 我求之不得 |
[21:23] | As I long to see it. | 我也等不及要看 |
[21:30] | You survived being dragged from your homeland | 葛雷博将军把你从家乡抓走时 |
[21:33] | by Legatus Glaber, | 你没死 |
[21:38] | You survived execution by four gladiators in the arena. | 竞技场上对峙四个角斗士时 你没死 |
[21:40] | You even survived the horror of the pits. | 即使在可怕的地下角斗场 你依然没死 |
[21:51] | Can you survive this? | 这次还能死里逃生吗 |
[21:54] | Crixus and I fight at cross-purposes. | 克雷斯和我志不同不相为谋 |
[21:57] | Then find a way to unite them. | 那就想办法双剑合璧 |
[22:01] | You may have saved my life, | 我的命是你救的 |
[22:03] | But yours is yet worth little in the arena. | 但你的命在竞技场上分文不值 |
[22:05] | But to loose Crixus along with you | 可是要为你搭上克雷斯 |
[22:06] | that would be a blow from which this ludus | 我的训练场必将遭受沉重打击 |
[22:08] | would not recover. | 一蹶不振 |
[22:10] | My concern is only for my wife. | 我只关心我妻子 |
[22:13] | And her fate is tied to these walls. | 她的命运与这里息息相关 |
[22:15] | If they collapse around me, | 如果训练场倒闭 |
[22:16] | then I will be unable to help her from beneath the rubble. | 我自保尚且不能 何谈去救她 |
[22:22] | I will not die until she is safe. | 救出她之前 我绝不会死 |
[22:24] | Well, prove it so. | 很好 那就去证明 |
[22:25] | Fight as one with Crixus, to best Theokoles. | 与克雷斯同心协力打倒瑟奥科斯 |
[22:27] | Or we are all fucked. | 否则我们全完蛋 |
[22:31] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[22:37] | Barca has returned, bearing gifts. | 巴尔卡带着礼物回来了 |
[22:44] | Remove him to the barracks. | 把他带回营房 |
[22:57] | Two slaves, broken by your hand, | 两个被你卖掉的奴隶 |
[23:00] | Made attempt on my life. | 企图行刺于我 |
[23:02] | Who purchased them? | 是谁买走了他们 |
[23:03] | I know not of what you speak… | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[23:06] | I speak of being fucked. | 我在说 我他妈被羞辱的经历 |
[23:08] | By the gods, by the magistrate, | 被瞎眼的神明 被奸猾的行政官 |
[23:10] | By that cock suck Solonius and his grinning schemes! | 还有该死的索罗尼斯和他自鸣得意的计谋 |
[23:14] | I’m of proud family! | 我出身自显赫的家族 |
[23:17] | A family of means and history, you fucking cunt! | 衣食富庶且宗祖豪贵 你个兔崽子 |
[23:22] | You sold the men! | 而你卖出的那些贱种 |
[23:24] | Common slaves, | 那些褴衣乞食的奴隶 |
[23:27] | Who tried to kill me, tried to fuck me like a whore! | 竟然企图像操翻婊子一样干掉我 |
[23:31] | But I will not be fucked! | 可惜我吉人天相 |
[23:33] | I! will! not! | 我 福大 |
[23:34] | Not! be! fucked! | 命大 |
[23:36] | You fuck you… | 造化大… |
[23:39] | You fucking hemorrhoid | 你个欠挤的痔疮 |
[23:40] | Sucking fuck, you fuck! | 欠扁的屌蛋 |
[23:49] | Ovidius. | 奥维迪斯 |
[23:51] | What? | 什么 |
[23:52] | Ovidius… | 奥维迪斯… |
[23:54] | Sold… | 卖给… |
[23:56] | To ovidius… | 奥维迪斯… |
[24:02] | There was that so fucking hard? | 看看 让他张嘴真他妈的有那么难吗 |
[24:05] | Ovidius’ cousin is the magistrate. | 奥维迪斯是行政官的表弟 |
[24:07] | He could be cousin to Jupiter himself, | 就算他是神灵朱庇特的表弟 |
[24:09] | I don’t give a shit. | 我也不在乎 |
[24:11] | I will have satisfaction. | 我终会和他有个了断的 |
[24:15] | You dishonor me. | 你们真令我蒙羞 |
[24:17] | The Thracian impedes my attack. | 是色雷斯人拖了我的后腿 |
[24:19] | I seek to strengthen it. | 我在助你一臂之力 |
[24:21] | I seek no aid. | 你那是多此一举 |
[24:22] | No, you need the gods to descend | 闭嘴 你们都需要祈望神明恩临 |
[24:25] | And fight by your side! | 与你们并肩作战 |
[24:27] | Even then victory is doubtful. | 即便神明眷顾 战局仍是凶吉难卜 |
[24:33] | Words, falling on deaf ears. | 好良言 难劝该死的鬼 |
[24:40] | Attend your eyes, then… | 你们看看这个… |
[24:52] | My failure. | 我失败的经历 |
[24:54] | Your lesson. | 可作你们前车之鉴 |
[25:03] | His first cut… | 他的第一击… |
[25:06] | Dealt when I thought him vulnerable. | 在我错判他的弱点而草率攻击 |
[25:09] | And pressed my attack unwisely. | 继而露出破绽之际汹涌袭来 |
[25:15] | His next assault.. | 紧接着 在我后撤身位… |
[25:17] | Came as I fell back | 调整步伐之际 |
[25:20] | To regain position…. | 他又一次得手… |
[25:25] | Yet these wounds are nothing. | 这些伤痕本不值一提 |
[25:30] | A game of blood, to amuse the crowd. | 一场嗜血的游戏 无非尽力取悦看客 |
[25:32] | And when he tires of playing, | 然而当他厌烦了这样的玩耍 |
[25:34] | He will move to separate your head.. | 就会迫不及待的砍下 |
[25:39] | From your neck… | 你的项上人头… |
[25:42] | I live because I survived longer than any man | 我能活下来只因我的求生欲望比任何 |
[25:45] | That stood against him. | 曾与其交手的人都强 |
[25:48] | Some herald that as a victory. | 有人称其为一场胜利 |
[25:52] | I am not among them. | 但我并非胜者 |
[25:57] | You tell us the shadow wounds both | 你刚才说他无论进攻还是防守的时候 |
[25:59] | When he is pressed and when he is given ground. | 都可以出击自如 |
[26:00] | How will he to be defeated? | 我们要怎么才能战胜他 |
[26:03] | By accomplishing both at once. | 你们要合二为一 通力协作 |
[26:06] | Press… and defend. | 攻守兼备 |
[26:09] | Distract… and strike. | 声东击西 |
[26:11] | Fight as one. | 或合力 拼死一战 |
[26:15] | Or die as two. | 或自顾 仓惶双亡 |
[26:27] | Now, show me the way to honor. | 现在 让我见识一下你们为荣誉而战的本事 |
[26:35] | The games tomorrow, and yet he presses them. | 大战明日即临 他还在施以教诲 |
[26:39] | To their benefit. | 都是为他们好 |
[26:43] | I have business in town. | 我要到城里谈些生意 |
[26:46] | It’ll take me until late into the night. | 可能要晚些才能回来 |
[26:49] | Lucretia. | 露迪雅 |
[26:52] | Business. | 有些生意 |
[26:53] | Yeah, business, I heard you. | 是 生意 我听到了 |
[26:56] | If you would prefer I delay.. | 如果你希望我推迟一下… |
[27:00] | No, I have diversion. | 不 我也有其他安排 |
[27:02] | Ilithyia’s coming with her priestess. | 伊莉西娅要带着她的女祭司过来 |
[27:10] | May the gods grant us miracle. | 该是神明还我们一个奇迹的时候了 |
[27:14] | They fucking owe us something. | 毕竟他们亏欠我们太多 |
[27:37] | A word of advice, Spartacus. | 我有一句忠告 斯巴达克斯 |
[27:41] | At what cost? | 什么价码 |
[27:42] | Freely given. | 友情赠送 |
[27:43] | Do not think you can come to terms with Crixus. | 不要幻想克雷斯能和你并肩战斗 |
[27:47] | I’ve trusted him once in the arena | 我曾天真的在竞技场上相信过他一次 |
[27:50] | And this was the result… | 而这条腿就是代价… |
[27:54] | He may as well have cut the balls from my shaft. | 他倒还不如把我阉了 |
[28:00] | He’d turn a sword against his ally? | 他真会临阵倒戈吗 |
[28:02] | Even Barca, if stood between him and glory. | 只要有人挡在他荣耀前面 哪怕是巴尔卡 |
[28:05] | The only way to survive against Theokoles | 战胜瑟奥科斯的唯一办法就是 |
[28:08] | Is to consider Crixus an equal enemy. | 把克雷斯也当作你的敌人 |
[28:39] | How often do you engage in intercourse? | 请问您行房的频率如何 |
[28:43] | Several times a week. | 一周几次吧 |
[28:45] | Sometimes more. | 有时候更多 |
[28:47] | Has seed ever taken hold? | 可曾成功受孕过 |
[28:49] | Never. | 从未 |
[28:53] | Have there been other men, besides your husband? | 是否和除您丈夫之外的其他男人交媾过 |
[29:00] | What bearing does that have? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[29:02] | Well it will inform the correct combination of elements. | 那关系到仪式所需药剂配方的准确 |
[29:06] | The ritual is usually a private matter. | 这个仪式的过程一般来说是很私密的 |
[29:08] | Perhaps.. | 您是否方便… |
[29:09] | Oh please, can I stay? | 求你 让我留下来吧 |
[29:12] | I’ve never seen one of these. | 我从未看过这仪式 |
[29:14] | It’s so intriguing. | 真是意趣横生 |
[29:20] | Other men? | 有其他男人吗 |
[29:22] | Have there been any? | 有过吗 |
[29:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:27] | How many? | 几个 |
[29:29] | One. But frequently. | 一个 但经常与之欢愉 |
[29:32] | Then the difficulty lies not with the seed, | 那就不是男方的问题 |
[29:35] | but within the vessel. | 而是女方的问题了 |
[29:41] | You mean there’s something wrong with her? | 问题出在她身上吗 |
[29:43] | The gods have decided to withhold the joy of children. | 神明们禁止你与子女同享天伦之乐 |
[29:46] | But we will entreat them to reconsider… | 但我们要祈求神明法外开恩 |
[30:09] | Drink. | 喝下去 |
[30:18] | Juno has blessed you. | 罗神会保佑你的 |
[30:21] | You must copulate within the hour. | 一小时之内你必须享尽云雨之欢 |
[30:23] | So soon? | 如此之快 |
[30:25] | Before the flame of life expires. | 要在生命之火熄灭前进行 |
[30:29] | Good fortune be with you. | 祝你好运 |
[30:40] | Only an hour? | 仅有一小时吗 |
[30:43] | You think she would have told you that before she started, | 她怎么可能在开始前就告诉你这些呢 |
[30:45] | considering her price. | 不然就不会那么贵了 |
[30:47] | Gratitude for arranging this. | 我感激不尽 |
[30:48] | Unnecessary words from a friend. | 朋友间无需客气 |
[30:51] | And I being yours, I’ll leave you to complete the ritual. | 为了让你完成仪式 我该离开了 |
[30:56] | Although tales of this other man | 等时间充裕的时候 |
[31:00] | will be most expected when time is not at issue… | 我非常想知道那个男人是谁 |
[31:09] | Why are the fucking torches not lit? | 为何火把是灭的 |
[31:12] | Laelia…? | 蕾拉 |
[31:33] | I owe you a debt, Ovidius. | 我欠你的 奥维迪斯 |
[31:35] | I’ve come to repay. | 我来还账了 |
[31:41] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:43] | The boy is unstained. | 孩子是清白的 |
[31:48] | No child is unstained by the deeds of his father. | 父亲有罪 孩子也浸其秽渍了 |
[31:52] | They are not my own. | 罪过不在我一人 |
[31:54] | Two slaves, sent from Remus to take my life. | 有人从雷默斯那里买了两个奴隶取我性命 |
[31:56] | Do you deny giving coin to the cause? | 这件事不是你干的吗 |
[31:59] | I hired the men, yes. | 是我雇用了他们 |
[32:02] | But to another’s purpose. | 但另有隐情 |
[32:04] | Whose? | 是谁 |
[32:10] | Whose? | 是谁 |
[32:13] | Speak the name, and I swear to the gods | 告诉我名字 |
[32:14] | I will not kill you. | 我发誓我不会杀你 |
[32:20] | Solonius. | 是索罗尼斯 |
[32:22] | He paid the balance of your debt to me. | 他还上了你欠的帐 |
[32:25] | In exchange for me arranging your death. | 作为交换 你必须死 |
[32:33] | Gratitude for your honesty, Ovidius. | 感谢你如此诚实 奥维迪斯 |
[32:37] | You’re not going to kill me, then? | 那么你不会杀我了 对吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 是的 |
[32:43] | My slave is going to kill you. | 但我的奴隶会杀了你 |
[33:04] | Burn this fucking place to the ground. | 把这里夷为平地 |
[33:07] | But first… | 不过首先 |
[33:09] | Take care of the child. | 照顾好这个孩子 |
[33:19] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:23] | I do not honor these walls. | 我没有来即安之 |
[33:26] | A fact well known. | 这个事实众所周知 |
[33:30] | Has it always been so for you? | 你一直都安于现状吗 |
[33:35] | When you were brought here for the first time, | 当他们第一次强迫你 |
[33:37] | against your will? | 把你带到这里之后 |
[33:40] | Your life traded for a few coins? | 你浴血沙场也赚不了多少钱 |
[33:45] | More than a few. | 奖金还是丰厚的 |
[33:48] | Is that your worth, then? | 你就值这么多钱吗 |
[33:56] | Has it ever occurred to you | 你是否想过 |
[33:57] | why the great Theokoles | 为什么瑟奥科斯 |
[33:59] | would grace us with his presence? | 想和我们一决雌雄呢 |
[34:03] | A promise of wealth. | 为财 |
[34:08] | The shadow has earned a thousand fortunes. | 他已经赚足了奖金 |
[34:11] | He comes here not for coin, | 他的目的不是为财 |
[34:16] | of facing the champion of Capua. | 为了打败卡普亚的冠军 |
[34:19] | The undefeated Gaul. | 不败的高卢人 |
[34:26] | There is no greater thing, | 没有什么 |
[34:29] | than standing victorious arena. | 比竞技场内的胜利更加荣耀 |
[34:33] | Is there no purpose beyond the blood? | 没有其他原因了吗 |
[34:38] | No dream beyond the cheering crowd? | 没有对观众欢呼的渴望吗 |
[34:43] | Is there nothing else you fight for? | 你如此奋战没有其他理由了吗 |
[34:47] | Crixus, you are summoned. | 克雷斯 主人召见你 |
[35:15] | Step into the light. | 走到月光下来 |
[35:20] | Let me gaze upon the champion of Capua. | 让我看看卡普拉的冠军 |
[35:26] | You are truly a wonder. | 你真是个奇迹 |
[35:29] | As are you, domina. | 你也一样 主人 |
[35:34] | We don’t have much time and I would see it well used. | 良辰易逝 何不追分争秒 竭尽其用 |
[35:41] | Do I not stir you to passion? | 你是否已经欲火中烧了呢 |
[35:44] | Yes, domina. | 是的 主人 |
[35:51] | Your cock would disagree. | 你的阳具却悖于你的回答 |
[35:53] | Excuse my distraction domina. | 请原谅我不够专心 主人 |
[35:55] | I have thoughts of tomorrow. | 我为明天而担忧 |
[36:00] | I would have you in the moment, deep inside me. | 我要你现在深深地插入我的体内 |
[36:08] | I’ve never faced an opponent like Theokoles… | 我从未面对过像瑟奥科斯般强大的选手 |
[36:11] | And he has never meet a man like you… | 他也从未遇到过像你这样的真男人 |
[36:20] | I beg a favor domina. | 求您不要这样 主人 |
[36:23] | Love makes a man weak before battle… | 决斗前的爱欲会让男人变得软弱 |
[36:42] | I would have you strong. | 那我宁愿让你强大 |
[36:46] | We will forgo the pleasures of a single evening, | 我们要放弃一夜的云雨之欢 |
[36:50] | and pray to the gods for many more to come. | 祈祷神明将来赐予我们更多的欢愉 |
[37:01] | Domina. | 主人 |
[37:30] | You are going to die tomorrow aren’t you? | 你明天会战死吗 |
[37:34] | Only the gods divine the future. | 只有神明才能决定未来 |
[37:38] | Why didn’t you let Ilithyia help you? | 为什么拒绝伊莉西娅的帮助 |
[37:41] | She could have spoken to her father.. | 她本可以去求他父亲的 |
[37:43] | To what end? | 那又怎样 |
[37:47] | Humiliation? | 为了羞辱我吗 |
[37:51] | Honor and glory. | 尊严和荣耀 |
[37:55] | That’s all you care about, isn’t it? | 那是你所有的追求 对吗 |
[38:06] | Not all. | 也不尽然 |
[38:15] | Still the fool. | 你还是那么傻 |
[38:19] | Still. | 是的 |
[38:30] | You said love drains a man. | 你说过 爱欲还让男人变得软弱 |
[38:33] | It can give him hope, in the right arms… | 相拥佳人 会给男人带来希望 |
[38:57] | The odds do not favor you. | 你的赔率很高 |
[39:00] | They seldom do. | 他们一直如此 |
[39:04] | I’ve heard Barca has laid a large amount of coin on you. | 听说巴尔卡在你身上下了巨大的赌注 |
[39:07] | More towards Crixus, but still… | 虽不及克雷斯 但也是笔不小的数额 |
[39:10] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[39:15] | If I had the means, I would wager all with Barca. | 如果我有钱 我会和巴尔卡一样投注 |
[39:21] | You’re too fucking stubborn to die. | 你他妈的一心求死 |
[39:27] | Every man has his end. | 人生自古谁无死 |
[39:30] | I pray to the gods you have not yet reached yours. | 我向上天祈求 称你的时辰未到 |
[39:38] | If they do not answer, | 若天不随人愿 |
[39:42] | I would ask a thing of you. | 请帮我一个忙 |
[39:45] | I will do everything I can to find her. | 我会尽我所能帮你找寻她 |
[39:52] | Now sleep. | 休息吧 |
[39:54] | Tomorrow you face a legend. | 明天你的对手可是一名传奇人物 |
[39:58] | And may yet become one yourself. | 望你终有一天也能成为传奇 |
[40:22] | Did you see it?! | 看见了吗 |
[40:23] | Septimus the victor, as I said! | 我说的没错吧 赛普特斯获胜了 |
[40:26] | Valarius always drops his shield when he attacks, | 维拉斯一旦被人攻击 就躲在盾牌下 |
[40:29] | a disadvantage against the spear. | 与矛对抗时 这可是他的一个弱点啊 |
[40:32] | The boy has a keen eye. | 真是慧眼识珠 |
[40:33] | Towards gladiators, yes. | 看待角斗士 他的确很有眼光 |
[40:35] | His studies are another matter. | 不过他的学业可不敢让人恭维 |
[40:46] | My hour of glory is long past. | 我的荣誉已逝去难追 |
[40:48] | Yours stands before you. | 你们的未来就在你们脚下 |
[40:52] | Heel old wounds. | 替我一血前耻 |
[40:55] | Kill that fucking son of a whore. | 灭了那个狗崽子 |
[41:05] | Finally, the primus. | 终于到骁将对决了 |
[41:07] | Another moment and my tongue would turn to dust. | 我已激动的无语凝咽 |
[41:10] | Water. | 拿水来 |
[41:13] | Apologies, domina. | 抱歉 主人 |
[41:14] | We’ve used our last. | 我们的水已用尽 |
[41:16] | Please. Share some of mine. | 喝我的吧 |
[41:20] | You’re too kind, good Solonius. | 谢谢你 善良的索罗尼斯 |
[41:22] | You’d do the same, if you were able. | 如果你有能耐的话 你也会如此 |
[41:24] | No matter. | 不客气 |
[41:26] | Soon Theokoles will honor the gods with blood, | 不久瑟奥科斯将以血祭诸神 |
[41:29] | They in return will bless us with endless rain. | 诸神将回以无尽之雨水 |
[41:32] | I pray for the truth in it. | 但愿如此 |
[41:34] | This drought is driving the city mad! | 这场干旱已让这座城市狂躁不安 |
[41:36] | Unfortunate word has reached us | 远方传来噩耗 |
[41:38] | that our dearest cousin Ovidius was murdered in his home. | 亲爱的奥维迪斯在家惨遭不测 |
[41:45] | Ovidius? | 奥维迪斯 |
[41:46] | No. | 不是吧 |
[41:48] | I mentioned his wife not a night ago. | 昨晚我还提及他的妻子 |
[41:52] | What of his son? | 那他的儿子呢 |
[41:53] | He was so young. | 他还如此年幼 |
[41:56] | Their villa was burnt, | 他们的公馆已被烧毁 |
[41:58] | only a few bodies yet recovered. | 只找到少数几具尸体 |
[42:00] | I fear the boy is among the ruins. | 恐怕孩子也随断壁残垣同陨了 |
[42:03] | A tragedy. | 真是惨绝人寰 |
[42:06] | One cannot but wonder what would prompt such an act. | 不知他们为何遭此不幸 |
[42:13] | Let us turn our minds to thoughts of rain, | 祈求上苍降下雨水 |
[42:14] | to cool the fevered brow of our city. | 抑制这座城市的躁动吧 |
[42:20] | Citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[42:23] | Brothers of Rome! | 罗马的手足们 |
[42:28] | In the name of my forefathers, | 以我的祖先之名 |
[42:30] | I, Titus Calavius, | 我 泰塔斯·克拉维斯 |
[42:35] | present to you, the final event! | 郑重向你们介绍决赛 |
[42:37] | Your woman, is she the reason you refuse to die? | 你苟活于世是为了你的妻子吗 |
[42:41] | – A sacrifice to Ceres – She is. | -这是献给色列斯的祭品 -是的 |
[42:45] | The great goddess of renewal! | 她是伟大的复苏女神 |
[42:47] | Then perhaps there is something beyond glory. | 世间或许 还有某物更重于荣耀 |
[42:53] | From the house of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus. | 有请昆图斯·巴蒂塔斯·兰图拉斯阵营的 |
[42:59] | Behold, Spartacus! Thraex! | 斯巴达克斯 他是色雷斯角斗士 |
[43:10] | Joined in battle today by the undefeated Gaul! | 他今天将协助所向披靡的高卢人 |
[43:16] | The champion of Capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[43:19] | Behold, Crixus! | 有请 克雷斯 |
[43:23] | Murmillo! | 鱼斗士 |
[43:28] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[43:29] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[43:34] | Capua! | 卡普亚 |
[43:40] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[43:54] | Together they stand against a man | 今日他们将联手对抗 |
[43:58] | who has never fallen. | 一个从未被战胜的男人 |
[44:00] | A beast that has never been tamed. | 一头从未被驯服的野兽 |
[44:03] | A legend that has never been tarnished. | 一个不败的传说 |
[44:09] | By the grace of Marcus Decius Solonius, | 蒙马尔库斯·德西乌斯·索罗尼斯之恩 |
[44:15] | Behold! Theokoles! The shadow of death! | 有请死亡之影 瑟奥科斯 |
[45:24] | Begin! | 开始 |
[45:43] | They draw blood! | 他们流血了 |
[46:42] | Yes! | 精彩 |
[46:43] | Yes! | 精彩 |
[47:34] | Yeah, Capua! | 我们胜利了 卡普亚 |
[48:00] | Capua! | 卡普亚 |
[48:01] | Shall I begin?! | 该我出手了吗 |
[48:17] | Get out of the way. | 走开 |
[48:25] | Give ground, or I’ll kill you myself! | 让开 否则我将手刃你 |
[50:03] | Theokoles! | 瑟奥科斯 |
[51:08] | Kill! kill! kill! | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[51:19] | Yes! | 精彩 |
[52:58] | Spar-ta-cus!! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[52:59] | Spar-ta-cus!! | 斯巴达克斯 |