时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[02:01] | Spartacus | 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:04] | Victor again! | 再夺桂冠 |
[02:14] | It’s a marvel good Solonius has any men left! | 亲爱的索罗尼斯快要无将可派了 |
[02:19] | Must the Thracian appear in every primus? | 每场骁将对决都要有色雷斯人吗 |
[02:21] | Does the house of not deem another gladiator worthy of spectacle? | 巴蒂塔斯家族剩下的都是虾兵蟹将吗 |
[02:25] | They have no one else of note. | 其他人都名小身卑 |
[02:27] | Crixus will return to glory presently. | 克雷斯即将仗剑归来 |
[02:29] | As you say. | 希望如是 |
[02:30] | A welcome addition. | 佳音良讯 |
[02:34] | I grow tried of this Thracian and his victories. | 色雷斯人及他的胜利已索然无味 |
[02:37] | Perhaps something of note to erase the tedium. | 或许有个活动能让您兴致盎然 |
[02:42] | I purchase a fresh batch of slaves at auction tomorrow | 明天我要在拍卖市场购置一批奴隶 |
[02:45] | to be trained as gladiators. | 并将他们训练为角斗士 |
[02:47] | We would be honored if you would | 如果能屈尊指点一二 |
[02:49] | grace us at the unveiling. | 我们将会无比荣幸 |
[02:52] | What sort of beasts shall you procure? | 你们会挑选何种野兽 |
[02:55] | Only the most ferocious | 只选最骁勇之人 |
[02:57] | to be displayed for your pleasure. | 以供您观赏消遣之用 |
[03:10] | Our next auction is about to begin. | 下一轮拍卖即将开始 |
[03:16] | Fortune favors us! | 命运之神亲睐我们 |
[03:18] | A fine selection enough coin to take our pick. | 我们资满财盈 可以尽情挑选 |
[03:21] | Your competitor approaches. | 你的对头也来了 |
[03:25] | Solonius my heart brims with joy! | 索罗尼斯 见到你无比愉悦 |
[03:28] | I had hoped to see you here | 我一直希望你能来 |
[03:30] | buying new men for Spartacus to slaughter! | 买些新人以供斯巴达克斯宰杀 |
[03:32] | Batiatus now purse-proud and so potent with charm. | 巴蒂塔斯 现在荷包鼓鼓 扬眉吐气了 |
[03:37] | How quickly fortuna shifts her blessings. Huh? | 造化弄人 |
[03:40] | A fact that beloved Ovidius was unexpectedly made aware. | 正如亲爱的奥维迪斯意外身亡一样 |
[03:43] | You speak truth. | 正如你所言 |
[03:44] | His murder was a deep tragedy. | 那次谋杀真是惨绝人寰 |
[03:46] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[03:47] | One can never know who is plotting violence can one? | 知人知面不知心 不是吗 |
[03:50] | Or when they may commit the act. | 即知心 亦难揣测何时凶相毕露 |
[03:52] | – Good citizens of Capua. – The auction begins dominus. | -卡普亚的市民们 -主人 拍卖开始了 |
[03:56] | To business then. | 先谈公事吧 |
[03:57] | Behold the finest offering of flesh and bone… | 这些都是新鲜的极品 |
[03:59] | The Gaul Segovax will demand expense. | 高卢人赛格维斯应该价格不菲 |
[04:01] | And perhaps the german brothers Duro and Agron. | 以及日尔曼兄弟 朱诺和艾力冈 |
[04:07] | The others? | 其他人呢 |
[04:09] | Of little worth. | 鲜值一文 |
[04:10] | Let us begin with a Celtic Gaul of imposing virtues! | 从这个优质的凯尔特高卢人开始吧 |
[04:15] | I give you! Segovax. | 我向各位介绍 赛格维斯 |
[04:18] | Skin his armor! | 肤如盔甲 |
[04:21] | Hands his steel! | 手如利剑 |
[04:23] | Who would claim such a man?! | 谁愿拔得头筹买下此人 |
[04:26] | Bid! | 请出价 |
[04:28] | Five denarii! | 五第纳尔 |
[04:29] | Five denari from good Vibius! | 维比斯出价五第纳尔 |
[04:31] | Ten denarii! | 十第纳尔 |
[04:33] | Twelve! | 十二 |
[04:34] | Fifteen! | 十五 |
[04:36] | Twenty! | 二十 |
[04:39] | Twenty-five denarii! | 二十五第纳尔 |
[04:42] | I grow tired of bidding. | 如此出价 劳神费思 |
[04:45] | A hundred denarii!! | 一百第纳尔 |
[04:50] | A hundred? | 一百 |
[04:51] | For the entire lot. | 所有人我都要了 |
[04:52] | Sold! | 成交 |
[04:53] | To Batiatus! | 巴蒂塔斯 |
[04:54] | Savior of Capua! | 卡普亚的救星胜出 |
[04:59] | With respect dominus | 恕我多言 主人 |
[05:02] | your coin far exceeds their value. | 他们远不值这么多钱 |
[05:04] | Fuck value! | 不值就不值吧 |
[05:06] | None can be placed on seeing | 看着那个混蛋垂头丧气 |
[05:07] | that cock eater’s pride ground beneath my heel. | 花多少钱都值得 |
[05:11] | Solonius consider the whores! | 索罗尼斯 你可以买女奴 |
[05:15] | Perhaps you will have better fortune | 派女人上角斗场 |
[05:17] | fighting women in the arena! | 或许能给你带来好运 |
[05:51] | Have I not pleased you domina? | 我没满足您吗 主人 |
[05:55] | Does your cock stand dry? | 你的老二没有润湿吗 |
[06:00] | I fear you have not quaked. | 恐怕让您失望了 |
[06:04] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[06:08] | My wounds have yet to fully heal. | 我的伤尚未痊愈 |
[06:10] | Well you will recover and all will be as it was. | 待你伤痊愈 我们再赴云雨 |
[06:16] | Forgive me. | 恕奴婢打扰 |
[06:18] | Dominus returns from the market. | 主人从集市回来了 |
[06:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[06:30] | What would you have me do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[06:32] | If I refuse domina will grow suspicious. | 我若拒绝 主人会起疑心的 |
[06:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:41] | I perform as weakly as I can | 我已尽可能表现得性趣索然了 |
[06:43] | hoping she will lose interest. | 希冀她会对我放手 |
[06:47] | I am not angry with you. | 我并没有生你的气 |
[06:50] | It’s only… | 我只是 |
[06:54] | I find it difficult | 无法接受 |
[06:56] | that you and domina share what we have not. | 你与主人享尽云雨之欢 |
[07:00] | For some time. | 让我惆怅 |
[07:08] | You alone occupy my thoughts. | 你独占我心 |
[07:28] | You’re gonna die! | 你去死吧 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna die! | 都去死吧 |
[07:30] | You’re gonna die! | 你死定了 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna kill you. | 老子宰了你 |
[07:34] | You’re dead. | 都是死人 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna kill you! | 老子砍死你 |
[07:36] | You’re dead you’re dead | 都是一群死人 |
[07:38] | Now you’re dead you’re all dead. | 你们死定了 |
[08:02] | What is beneath your feet? | 你们脚下是什么 |
[08:06] | Sand? | 沙子 |
[08:09] | Fucking idiot. | 无知的蠢蛋 |
[08:11] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[08:17] | Sacred ground Doctore! | 回多科特 是圣地 |
[08:20] | Watered with tears of blood! | 浸满了血泪的土地 |
[08:22] | Your tears. | 你们的泪 |
[08:24] | Your blood. | 你们的血 |
[08:26] | Your pathetic lives | 你们卑微的生命 |
[08:27] | forged into something of worth… | 淬炼后才有意义 |
[08:29] | Five denarii on the fool who spoke. | 说话的蠢蛋 我赌五第纳尔 |
[08:30] | Listen. Learn. | 多听多学 |
[08:32] | And perhaps live. | 或许可以活下来 |
[08:34] | As gladiators. | 并成为一名角斗士 |
[08:36] | Now attend your master! | 现在 拜见你们的主人 |
[08:40] | You have been blessed! | 你们中的每一个人 |
[08:42] | Each and every one of you | 能来到这里 |
[08:45] | To find yourselves here | 都是受了神明的庇佑 |
[08:47] | At the ludus of quintus lentulus | 在我的训练场里 |
[08:50] | Purveyor of the finest in all of the republic! | 养育了整个共和国最好的角斗士 |
[08:56] | Prove yourselves in the hard days to follow. | 在接下来的日子里 你们要证明自己 |
[08:59] | Prove yourselves more than a common slave. | 证明你们不只是奴隶 |
[09:02] | More than a man. | 不只是普通人 |
[09:04] | – Fail and die. – Your husband speaks | -失败就意味着死亡 -你丈夫 |
[09:05] | as my father would before the senate. | 口才堪比父亲大人 |
[09:07] | He’s quite the orator. | 他简直就是个演说家 |
[09:08] | The tongue of Apollo. | 巧舌如簧 |
[09:11] | Succeed and stand proud among my titans! | 如果成功 将光荣地与我们的勇士站在一起 |
[09:15] | Batiatus batiatus batiatus! | 巴蒂塔斯 巴蒂塔斯 巴蒂塔斯 |
[09:23] | A gladiator does not fear death. | 角斗士不会畏惧死亡 |
[09:27] | He embraces it. Caresses it. | 他们玩弄死亡于鼓掌之间 |
[09:30] | Fucks it.. | 跟玩弄婊子一样 |
[09:32] | What make you of the new men? | 你觉得这些新人如何 |
[09:37] | They are spectacles! | 十分养眼 |
[09:40] | I find myself growing quite fond of this | 我愈发觉得自己对这些 |
[09:43] | sordid business of gladiators. | 污秽的角斗士买卖感兴趣了 |
[09:46] | Perhaps you should consider purchasing one of your own. | 如此说来 你可以考虑买一个 |
[09:48] | A gladiator? | 角斗士吗 |
[09:50] | I could never. | 这不可能 |
[09:56] | Could I? | 我可以吗 |
[09:58] | Choose a recruit and he is yours | 挑一个新人吧 他就是你的了 |
[10:00] | For a nominal fee of course. | 象征性地付些钱 |
[10:01] | Such funds to cover the expense | 作为他们训练 |
[10:02] | of his upkeep and his training. | 以及生活的费用 |
[10:06] | Every victory in the arena | 角斗士在竞技场上的每一次胜利 |
[10:07] | Is an honor to his domina. | 对主人来说都是一种荣耀 |
[10:14] | Who should I choose?! | 我该选谁呢 |
[10:17] | May I offer a suggestion to aid your dilemma? | 鄙人拙见 供你参考 |
[10:22] | Doctore! | 多科特 |
[10:24] | Our honored guest wishes to access the recruits’ virtues. | 我们尊贵的来宾 希望目睹各人所长 |
[10:33] | Remove your cloths! | 取下你们的遮羞布 |
[11:03] | I wish to alter my bet. | 我要换人下注 |
[11:05] | Everything on the one with the horse cock. | 全压那个大屌佬 |
[11:09] | The one on the left… | 我要左边的那个 |
[11:11] | Segovax gaul. | 赛格维斯 高卢人 |
[11:14] | He has truly been blessed by the god Priapus. | 他还真是蒙普里阿普斯恩赐 |
[11:18] | A fine specimen! | 确实不错 |
[11:21] | We must celebrate! | 我们应该好好庆祝 |
[11:25] | See to the wine. | 去备酒 |
[11:28] | Has a man ever had such a wife? | 男人得如此娇妻 幸也 |
[11:29] | She but loves her husband | 她爱之 敬之 |
[11:31] | And would see him elevated. | 愿之平步青云 |
[11:35] | A gladiator of my own | 我独有的角斗士 |
[11:38] | Mined from the same lands as Crixus! | 与克雷斯源于同一片土地 |
[11:41] | The envy of my friends shall spread like locusts | 我朋友们一定妒火中烧 |
[11:45] | their hearts devoured. | 她们是何等朝思暮想啊 |
[11:47] | Who would you torture so? | 你想刺激一下谁呢 |
[11:49] | No one of my acquaintance I hope. | 希望别是我认识的人 |
[11:51] | Doubtful. | 你也许认识 |
[11:52] | Caecila Aemilia… | 凯西莉娅 艾美莉娅 |
[11:56] | Licinia. | 莱姬尼娅 |
[11:58] | Licinia cousin to Marcus Crassus? | 莱姬尼娅 马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹 |
[12:00] | The wealthiest man in Rome | 全罗马最富有的男人 |
[12:02] | according to him at least. | 至少他是这么说的 |
[12:03] | Licinia in particular enjoys the games. | 莱姬尼娅对比赛非常痴迷 |
[12:07] | More so the beasts who do battle in them. | 尤其是沙场之上角斗士 |
[12:09] | You must make invitation for private | 那你一定要私下把你的角斗士 |
[12:10] | introduction to your man Segovax. | 赛格维斯介绍给她们 |
[12:12] | Here at the villa. | 在公馆见面 |
[12:13] | Uh these are proper Roman women. | 她们都是出身名门的罗马女人 |
[12:15] | They only mingle with families of equal standing. | 她们只和同等身份的人来往 |
[12:19] | Oh perhaps it’s for the best. | 这样也好 |
[12:22] | Seeing your man in the flesh | 亲眼见到你的角斗士 |
[12:23] | would only inflame their envy. | 只会让她们妒火更旺 |
[12:32] | I will arrange it | 我会安排的 |
[12:34] | and I shall even help you with your hair. | 我应该帮你梳妆打扮一番 |
[12:36] | We must make you look suitable for such elevated company. | 让你雍容华贵 好配得上那些高官贵人 |
[12:45] | Shit baking in the sun. | 在大太阳底下受训 |
[12:48] | Seems only yesterday we were of a similar position. | 时光荏苒 我们受训如同昨天的事一样 |
[12:51] | Much has changed. | 时过境迁 |
[12:54] | You became the fucking champion of Capua. | 你成了卡普亚的冠军了 |
[12:57] | Your myth to echo for a thousand years. | 你会名流千古 |
[13:00] | – And I… – Became a good friend. | -可我呢 -是我的好朋友 |
[13:03] | Varro. | 维罗 |
[13:04] | The die call your name! | 来赌几把 |
[13:09] | And Varro answers. | 乐意之至 |
[13:13] | You continue to gamble. | 你还在赌博 |
[13:14] | A few coins to pass the time. | 小赌怡情 打发时间 |
[13:21] | You fucking wait until gladiators | 你他妈先等到角斗士 |
[13:23] | have filled their bellies. | 吃饱喝足再说 |
[13:25] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[13:28] | Let them eat. | 让他们吃吧 |
[13:30] | They must embrace pain and suffering | 劳其筋骨 空乏其身 |
[13:32] | to become gladiators. | 方可成为角斗士 |
[13:34] | This is how what is done. | 向来如此 |
[13:38] | Not by you. | 轮不到你下令 |
[13:46] | Let them eat. | 让他们吃吧 |
[13:53] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[13:55] | The kind and gentle one. | 菩萨心肠 |
[14:04] | Do not mistake me Crixus. | 别误会 克雷斯 |
[14:07] | I give no shit about these men. | 我才不在乎他们死活 |
[14:12] | But you are no longer the champion of Capua. | 可你 已经不再是卡普亚冠军了 |
[14:18] | You do not take lead here. | 你大势已去 |
[14:21] | You follow. | 只能甘为人后 |
[14:40] | The man who follows is forever at your back. | 勿欲得其前利 而不顾其后之患 |
[14:45] | Something to consider champion. | 想想吧 冠军 |
[14:54] | Fucking Gauls. | 操蛋的高卢人 |
[14:58] | Much gratitude. | 感激不尽 |
[15:00] | Men should not die with empty stomachs. | 人是铁 饭是钢 |
[15:15] | Rhaskos. | 莱斯克斯 |
[15:17] | Um end of the month already is it? | 已经到月末了 |
[15:19] | According to the calendar you cannot read. | 难得你不识字 却还知道日子 |
[15:22] | Your winnings amount to three and a half denarii. | 你的胜绩赚了三个半第纳尔 |
[15:24] | Preserve coin or indulge yourself? | 要钱 还是要尽欢 |
[15:25] | When do I ever take coin over gash? | 我何时舍性福而求钱财过 |
[15:28] | I expect her ass to be returned free of blood. | 尽欢即可 勿蛮交 |
[15:40] | Ashur you pass my cell by mistake. | 阿舒尔 你错过了我 |
[15:44] | Where is my coin? | 我的钱呢 |
[15:52] | The mistake is yours. | 错的是你 |
[15:54] | You do not fight you are entitled to neither coin | 你不能角斗了 钱和女人 |
[15:56] | nor cunt. | 你都无福消受 |
[16:00] | The dominus shall hear about this. | 应该让主人来听听你这屁话 |
[16:04] | Oh his very hand set the names. | 这可是主人的意思 |
[16:06] | Perhaps next month you should find yourself | 如果你的伤痊愈了 |
[16:08] | again among them | 下个月 |
[16:09] | should your wounds ever heal. | 可能才有赏金 |
[16:15] | Varro a moment. | 维罗 借一步说话 |
[16:18] | Your victories amass much coin. | 你的胜绩积攒了不小一笔啊 |
[16:21] | Shall I see it transferred to your wife as usual? | 是向往常一样寄给你的妻子 |
[16:24] | Or– | 或者 |
[16:27] | would you prefer a small portion | 你想拿出一小笔钱来 |
[16:29] | applied towards more pressing concerns? | 救急一下燃眉之急 |
[16:55] | That tiny man is the fucking champion of Capua? | 那个小个子就是卡普亚的冠军 |
[16:58] | Fucking Romans swell his legend to their advantage. | 罗马人夸大其词而已 |
[17:00] | We could easily best the man Agron. | 我们赢他轻而易举 艾力冈 |
[17:02] | Spartacus defeated Theokoles. | 斯巴达克斯战胜了瑟奥科斯 |
[17:04] | And the skies wept to honor of his victory. | 神明以甘露向其胜利致敬 |
[17:07] | The two of you would present challenge | 你俩就算以二对一 |
[17:09] | equal to piss and shit. | 也是被秒杀 |
[17:16] | You find my words amusing? | 我的话很可笑是吗 |
[17:18] | Your words no. | 你的话不可笑 |
[17:20] | The stupid fuck that speaks them | 可笑的 |
[17:22] | very fucking amusing. | 是你这人 |
[17:23] | Spartacus is a man to be held as an example. | 斯巴达克斯是人中翘楚 |
[17:27] | The slave ignites the arena. | 燃群情之火种 |
[17:28] | One day the flames shall set him free. | 而他将在群情烈焰中重获自由 |
[17:32] | I’ve witnessed such a thing. | 我有幸亲眼目睹 |
[17:35] | The roar of the crowd demanding a gladiator | 竞技场上 一名角斗士技惊四座 |
[17:37] | be granted freedom for his showing in the arena. | 万民高呼 还他自由 |
[17:40] | You haven’t even earned the mark | 你现在还没有正式 |
[17:41] | of the fucking brotherhood | 加入角斗士兄弟的行列 |
[17:42] | and you cluck about freedom. | 竟然就叫嚷着恢复自由 |
[17:44] | Segovax is right. | 赛格维斯言之有理 |
[17:45] | Spartacus shows us the way. | 斯巴达克斯就是指路明灯 |
[17:48] | I will train as he trains | 我要如他一般 挥洒血汗 |
[17:51] | every thrust and counter committed to memory. | 一招一式 铭刻于心 |
[17:54] | And one day… | 终有一日 |
[17:56] | I too will become legend in the arena. | 我也将跻身竞技场传奇 |
[18:36] | His wounds need yet more time. | 他要恢复元气 尚需时日 |
[18:38] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[18:40] | A fortnight or two. | 半个月或一个月 |
[18:41] | Perhaps three. | 也许一个半月 |
[18:43] | Uhh…Jupiter’s cock! | 操他妈的 |
[18:45] | His recovery may be aided by certain herbs | 能助他痊愈的几味草药 |
[18:48] | absent the apothecary. | 药房已无库存 |
[18:53] | Dominus I’ve been without sword for too long. | 主人 我许久未曾拿剑 |
[18:57] | Let me resume training. | 请让我恢复训练 |
[19:02] | I will see all on the list procured. | 清单上的药品我来负责 |
[19:04] | Heed medicus’ warning. | 你只管谨遵医嘱 |
[19:06] | Your sword will return to your hand soon enough. | 不日便可重回沙场 |
[19:09] | Mandragora… Henbane.. | 曼德拉草 莨菪 |
[19:10] | Lye… Thorn apple… | 碱液 曼陀罗花 |
[19:12] | Hemlock… Belladonna… Half a dozen more. | 毒芹 颠茄 还有不少 |
[19:15] | Substantial lists requiring substantial coin. | 如此之多 价格不菲 |
[19:18] | Procure the highest quality. | 赶上好的买 |
[19:19] | A justified expense should remedy result. | 开销合情合理 希望能值当 |
[19:21] | May the gods see it fucking so. | 惟愿诸神保佑 |
[19:23] | Too many days pass without progress. | 这么多天来 他还未痊愈 |
[19:25] | When Doctore suffered wounds from Theokoles… | 当年多科特为瑟奥科斯所伤 |
[19:28] | Did they require equal time in the healing? | 治疗的时间也要这么久吗 |
[19:30] | Considerably less. | 快多了 |
[19:33] | There might be a blessing | 塞翁失马 |
[19:34] | hidden among such a curse. | 焉知非福 |
[19:36] | Talk of Crixus’ true condition | 克雷斯的真实情况 |
[19:38] | surely has not escaped beyond these walls. Yet. | 还不为外界所知 至少目前如此 |
[19:42] | Your meaning? | 说明白点 |
[19:44] | Inquiries for his purchase could be made | 可以委婉地打探是否有买家 |
[19:45] | in a delicate fashion. | 中意克雷斯 |
[19:46] | My visit to the market could serve dual purposes. | 等我去市场 两件事情一并处理 |
[19:51] | Remove the thought. | 想都别想 |
[19:52] | There’ll be no talk of selling Crixus. | 不要再提卖掉克雷斯 |
[19:55] | I only fear for the future dominus. | 我只是担心以后 主人 |
[19:57] | One that does not see Spartacus erased from it. | 到那时我们可能看不到斯巴达克斯了 |
[19:59] | Straighten your fucking tongue | 你他妈的有话直说 |
[20:01] | and speak plainly. | 别拐弯抹角 |
[20:02] | Yesterday I witnessed the hatred cultivates | 昨天我见到他对斯巴达克斯 |
[20:04] | towards Spartacus grow beyond measure. | 恨意陡增 难以自控 |
[20:07] | If in his mad passion | 如果克雷斯失去理智 |
[20:09] | Crixus were to make attempt on his life… | 可能会意图夺他性命 |
[20:11] | Solicit numbers from Sextus alone. | 悄悄去找塞克特斯估个价 |
[20:13] | Word of crixus’ stunted recovery must not to spread. | 有关克雷斯的伤情 绝不能走漏风声 |
[20:16] | I wish only to discover his current value. | 我只想知道 他眼下身价几何 |
[20:19] | You would sell Crixus? | 你要卖掉克雷斯 |
[20:25] | I would explore all avenues of reason. | 生财之举而已 |
[20:27] | Which has flown if you consider such a thing. | 卖掉他 就是在散财 |
[20:30] | Crixus will fight again. | 克雷斯定能重披战袍 |
[20:32] | But will he ever be the man he was? | 那他能再创昔日辉煌吗 |
[20:35] | Give him time to heal Quintus. | 他需要时间休养 昆图斯 |
[20:37] | He bleeds when pierced as does any man. | 他也是肉体凡胎 并非刀枪不入 |
[20:38] | The crowds do not see a man. | 民众可不这样认为 |
[20:40] | They see him a god and we present him as such. | 他们视其为战神 我们也如此宣扬 |
[20:42] | Should that myth evaporate so goes his worth. | 如果神话破灭 他将一文不值 |
[20:46] | Then we’ll find worth in another role. | 那就为他另谋出路 |
[20:49] | Well surely his knowledge would aid instruction | 难道他的能力还不足以 |
[20:50] | to the lower men? | 指导新人吗 |
[20:51] | We already have a Doctore. | 我们已有多科特 |
[20:52] | The finest in any ludus. | 万里挑一的教官 |
[20:55] | He could work beside you then. | 那他可以在你身边做事 |
[20:57] | Crixus has no head for numbers. | 克雷斯又不谙生意之道 |
[20:58] | The sword is his only purpose. | 舞刀弄剑才有前途 |
[21:00] | He’s part of the family Quintus! | 他是家庭成员 昆图斯 |
[21:02] | He is a fucking slave! | 他只是个奴隶 |
[21:05] | This house this family is a business Lucretia. | 这房子 这家族 就是生意场 露迪雅 |
[21:08] | As much regret results from selling a gladiator like Crixus | 卖掉克雷斯这样的角斗士确属憾事 |
[21:11] | when the time arrives and it fucking will for them all | 但他们都是生意场上的棋子 |
[21:14] | it’s a necessity that must be swallowed. | 时机一到 皆会被出手 |
[21:19] | No decision has yet to be made. | 事情还有转机 |
[21:20] | He may still prove himself fit. | 他还有机会证明自己 |
[21:23] | Turn your mind towards Ilithyia and her friends. | 把精力放在伊莉西娅和她的朋友身上 |
[21:25] | Win their favor and see this family rise ever higher. | 得到她们的青睐 见证这个家兴旺发达 |
[21:51] | Good. | 不错 |
[21:53] | But you lower your shield when you thrust. | 但你出击时盾牌拿得太低 |
[21:55] | It leaves you open from shoulder to neck. Again. | 因此肩颈都暴露在外 再来 |
[22:00] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[22:04] | What are you doing? | 你来这里做什么 |
[22:05] | Doctore’s gaze misses nothing. | 什么风吹草动 多科特都会发觉 |
[22:07] | A risk made necessary by unfortunate events. | 大事不妙 我只得冒险前来 |
[22:14] | Has something happened to you? | 何恙 |
[22:15] | I am ever safe. | 与我无关 |
[22:16] | But dominus… | 是主人他… |
[22:18] | He considers selling you to another master. | 正在考虑将你易主 |
[22:22] | You’re mistaken. | 你一定是搞错了 |
[22:23] | Ashur has been sent to market for herb… | 阿舒尔去市场购置草药 |
[22:30] | And to question vibius on his interest towards you. | 还顺便询问维比斯是否对你有兴趣 |
[22:35] | Vibius? Lanista of shits and mongrels! | 维比斯 网罗虾兵蟹将之辈 |
[22:39] | The glory I have earned this ludus | 我赢得的无尽荣耀 |
[22:42] | This is my fucking reward! | 竟换来此等下场 |
[22:44] | Crixus you must prove to dominus | 克雷斯 你要证明给主人看 |
[22:46] | That your time has not passed. | 你仍然余勇可贾 |
[23:00] | To step onto the sand as a gladiator | 作为角斗士浴血奋战 |
[23:07] | Prove yourselves. | 证明自己 |
[23:10] | Earn the mark of the brotherhood. | 赢得光荣的印记 |
[23:16] | You strike a solid blow. | 你给予他精准一击 |
[23:18] | Against an ill-trained fool | 这个笨手笨脚的菜鸟 |
[23:20] | Who taints the name of gaul. | 玷污了高卢勇士的威名 |
[23:24] | He may be a fool. | 他确实是个菜鸟 |
[23:27] | But he is one who is fit to train. | 但至少可以参训 |
[23:29] | Again. | 再来 |
[23:31] | You doubt that I am fully healed? | 你怀疑我还尚未痊愈 |
[23:34] | Coz I will show you otherwise. | 我要证明你是错的 |
[23:38] | Doctore crixus offers a demonstration | 多科特 克雷斯要求 |
[23:41] | To the benefit of the recruits! | 为新人做示范 |
[23:44] | Shall I indulge? | 我是否应该满足他的要求 |
[23:47] | He believes himself ready. | 他认为自己已经准备好了 |
[23:49] | As do I. | 我相信他 |
[23:53] | Segovax your sword and shield. | 赛格维斯 交出你的剑盾 |
[24:03] | Attend! | 列阵 |
[24:14] | Show then whose champion crixus! | 告诉大家谁才是冠军 克雷斯 |
[24:18] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[24:37] | He attacks boldly | 他贸然进攻以求速战速决 |
[24:40] | To hasten victory. | 求胜过切 |
[24:46] | Counter to proper training. | 实不可取 |
[25:02] | Defeat is delivered not only by the sword | 胜利不仅源于手中利剑 |
[25:07] | But also the crowd. | 也要依仗地利人和 |
[25:11] | Fall from their grace | 倘无万众之垂青 |
[25:13] | And you may never rise to former glories. | 必失往日之卓耀 |
[25:30] | A true gladiator is taught to embrace Pain and suffering. | 真正的角斗士要学会忍受伤痛和折磨 |
[25:38] | To fight until life flees from his worthless body. | 屡战不退 至死方休 |
[26:11] | Learn from this man. | 铭记此人的前车之鉴 |
[26:15] | Or share his fate. | 否则他之今日必是汝之明天 |
[26:18] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[26:20] | Return to training. | 重新开始训练 |
[26:23] | Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[26:31] | Rhaskos hamilcar. | 莱斯克斯 汉米卡 |
[26:35] | See him to the medicus. | 送他去医师那 |
[26:48] | A fine offer good vibius. | 合理的出价 维比斯 |
[26:50] | I shall hasten to present it to my master. | 我会马上回去禀告我的主人 |
[26:53] | A moment slave. | 奴隶 借一步说话 |
[26:56] | You frequent the market absent batiatus? | 你何时开始独自流连市场了 |
[27:00] | I conduct important business on his behalf. | 我要为主人出面处理重要的生意 |
[27:04] | Regarding the former champion of capua? | 比如出售卡普亚的前冠军 |
[27:08] | I discuss no business of the like. | 我并未商讨此类生意 |
[27:10] | I would if found in your position. | 我若是你便会 |
[27:14] | Crixus is champion in name only. | 克雷斯现已是徒有其名 虚有其表 |
[27:17] | He is but limbs dangling from a skewered trunk. | 只剩一副行尸走肉 |
[27:21] | Your master would be well served | 你的主人把他卖给那个 |
[27:22] | Pawning him off on a toad like vibius. | 杂碎维比斯 会获得可观的回报 |
[27:26] | Your concern for my master is well received. | 谢谢您如此关心我的主人 |
[27:30] | My concern is not for him but about him. | 并非关心 只是担心罢了 |
[27:35] | Are your ears receptive? | 听到金币的召唤了吗 |
[27:43] | I cannot stop a free man from speech. | 愿闻其详 |
[27:45] | Were batiatus | 巴蒂塔斯 |
[27:46] | were to seek reprisal for offenses | 坚信我对他心怀芥蒂 |
[27:48] | He believes I have made | 一直伺机报复 |
[27:50] | I would wish warning | 在他实施报复前 |
[27:51] | in advance. | 我希望能有个好心人提醒 |
[27:58] | I am a villain. | 我确是恶人 |
[28:02] | But I’m not your villain. | 但也不会替你办事 |
[28:04] | Seek another slave. | 找其他走狗吧 |
[28:06] | Loyalty can become a crushing weight | 盲目忠诚 |
[28:09] | If not braced by proper support. | 必自毙 |
[28:13] | When your back begins to break | 等你尝到苦头的时候 |
[28:17] | You’ll find my shoulders broad and welcoming. | 我就是你的救命稻草 |
[28:27] | You overreach. | 你太心切了 |
[28:29] | And here is the result. | 这就是恶果 |
[28:31] | Do not address me as you would a recruit. | 别把我当新人一样的教训 |
[28:35] | Then do not act like one. | 那你别像新人一般的鲁莽 |
[28:37] | Words of import from the mighty spartacus | 强大的斯巴达克斯亲启金口 |
[28:41] | Bringer of rain! | 携雨之使者 |
[28:43] | Slayer of theokoles! | 屠影之英雄 |
[28:46] | As if you stood against him on your own. | 若不是我舍命相助 |
[28:49] | Without my aid you would have nothing. | 你还不是一文不名 |
[28:54] | Not even your miserable life. | 甚至命丧黄泉 |
[28:57] | True. | 确实 |
[28:59] | But here I stand. | 但是现在我屹立于此 |
[29:01] | And there you sit. | 而你却呆坐于旁 |
[29:03] | You know shit about being champion | 你不懂得冠军之道 |
[29:07] | Of being a true brother. | 兄弟之情 |
[29:10] | You are only playing at your own part. | 你只是自行其是 |
[29:14] | And one day the game will end. | 终有一天自取咎戾 |
[29:24] | Death comes to us all. | 死亡笼罩着我们每一个人 |
[29:28] | Press me again and you shall find yours. | 再激我的话 我会先送你去见阎王 |
[29:38] | Gratitude for joining us this evening at the house of Batiatus. | 很荣幸在巴蒂塔斯宅邸与大家共享此夜 |
[29:42] | Indeed Ilithyia has spoken so very highly of you that | 伊莉西娅经常说起你们 |
[29:46] | I feels if I’m with old friends. | 让我觉得你们是如此亲切 |
[29:48] | Oh that’s a disadvantage. | 真是不公 |
[29:50] | Ilithyia neglected to mention she was acquainted with the wife of good batiatus. | 伊莉西娅却没提及她认识巴蒂塔斯的夫人 |
[29:54] | I am sure I must have. | 我当然提过 |
[29:56] | She is quite the bitch if you have not noticed. | 你知道吗 她可是个不折不扣的婊子 |
[29:58] | Which is why we love her so. | 这正是我们喜欢她的原因 |
[30:00] | I grow rather fond of her myself. | 我对她的喜爱也是与日俱增 |
[30:02] | Mmm I could use a cup of wine to wet the tongue. | 我要用一杯美酒来润润喉 |
[30:04] | You could be drowning and gurgle the same. | 何必浪费美酒 你可以去溺水以解渴 |
[30:08] | – Mmm. Is this sestian? – Falernian. | -这是赛斯汀酒吗 -是法勒纳斯酒 |
[30:11] | Mmm she is trying hard is she not? | 她待客的规格可真高 |
[30:14] | Only because I have told her how important you are to me. | 因为你们是我的闺中密友 |
[30:16] | Yes we all love each other and have orgies under the new moon. | 我们亲密无间 经常月下彻夜狂欢 |
[30:19] | Now tell us stories! | 现在给我们讲讲吧 |
[30:21] | Yes tell us everything about this horrid place! | 给我们讲讲这个可怕的地方 |
[30:24] | She means the ludus below. | 她说的是下面的训练场 |
[30:26] | – Do I need an interpreter? – Apparently. | -要你翻译吗 -显然需要 |
[30:29] | Do be quiet let her speak! | 闭嘴 听她讲吧 |
[30:31] | How do you live among such beasts? | 你是怎么和这群野兽共处的 |
[30:33] | My husband sees them well tamed. | 我丈夫已将他们驯服的相当妥贴 |
[30:36] | I pray not fully. | 我希望并未被完全驯服 |
[30:39] | Some instinct remains. | 当然会存留某些残暴的本能 |
[30:41] | So that they may yet unleash their savagery in the arena. | 以使得他们可以在竞技场上兽性勃发 |
[30:44] | I would go insane here! | 这里真令我抓狂 |
[30:46] | Surrounded by all these animals high atop this mountain. | 如同置身于被禽兽围困的荒山之巅 |
[30:49] | Would you not prefer to live in the city surrounded by real people? | 你不愿意在城里与常人一起生活吗 |
[30:56] | I find that we are perfectly located. | 我恰觉此地风华得天独厚 |
[30:59] | I need only step out onto my balcony | 我只需凭栏而眺 |
[31:01] | And all of capua kneels at my feet. | 整个卡普亚便如同跪拜于我裙下一般 |
[31:04] | Well stated. | 说得好 |
[31:06] | But are you not bored? | 可是你不会感到烦闷吗 |
[31:08] | Up here all alone? Nothing but slaves and beasts | 高台孤影 终日与这些奴隶和野兽为伴 |
[31:12] | Not even children to occupy. | 甚至没有子嗣在膝下玩耍 |
[31:15] | Boredom? | 会无聊吗 |
[31:17] | Impossible with so many distractions! | 有这么多娱乐消遣应该不会吧 |
[31:21] | I stay quite occupied. | 我过得很充实 |
[31:24] | Each day brings with it opportunity. | 生活对我来说每日都面貌如新 |
[31:27] | Yesterday in fact six new recruits began their training. | 就在昨天 六名新人开始了训练 |
[31:31] | One of whom fights under Ilithyia’s patronage. | 而他们其中的一个得到了伊莉西娅的赞助 |
[31:35] | Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅 |
[31:36] | Claudius gave you approval? | 克劳迪斯准许你这样吗 |
[31:38] | He does not know. | 他并不知情 |
[31:43] | A few coins parceled from my allowance. | 从私房钱中拨出少许而已 |
[31:46] | He will kill you when he finds out! | 他若是发现的话定会杀了你的 |
[31:48] | And I will kill the first who tells Caecilia! | 那我会先杀掉那个告密者的 凯西莉娅 |
[31:51] | Mmm a gladiator of your own! | 一个专属于你的角斗士 |
[31:53] | May we see him? | 我们可以见见吗 |
[31:55] | Course he’s not yet a gladiator. | 当然 可他尚不是一名真正的角斗士 |
[31:58] | He must pass the final test before he earns the mark of Batiatus. | 还须通过最终测试 |
[32:01] | Oh. So he is only a slave then? | 那么说他现在还仅仅是个奴隶 |
[32:06] | Oh for the time being but.. | 暂时如此 但… |
[32:08] | I would lay eyes upon a real gladiator. | 我更愿意赏玩一名真正的角斗士 |
[32:12] | Yes! A champion! | 没错 一个冠军 |
[32:15] | Bring Spartacus up! | 把斯巴达克斯带上来 |
[32:17] | Spartacus oh yes! You must! | 斯巴达克斯 没错 你一定要带他上来 |
[32:24] | Bring the champion. | 把冠军带来吧 |
[32:26] | Let us all revel in his presence. | 让姐妹们一睹他的雄姿 |
[32:40] | Gratitude. | 不胜感激 |
[32:42] | For your aid in my training today. | 为你今天在训练中给我的帮助 |
[32:48] | I would be eager to hear any advice to further my cause. | 为日后达成目标 希望你可以给我更多指点 |
[32:54] | Your cause? | 你的目标是什么 |
[32:57] | Victories in the arena and freedom. | 称霸于竞技场 立世以自由身 |
[33:04] | Forsake any thoughts of freedom | 一朝身陷此高墙之内 |
[33:08] | And the life you once had beyond these walls. | 便要永世弃除对自由的向往 |
[33:12] | Accept your fate… | 学会接受自己的命运… |
[33:15] | Or be destroyed by specters of a past never to return. | 或是被那已不可复还的萦惶往日所击倒 |
[33:19] | Spartacus you are summoned. | 斯巴达克斯 主人传唤你 |
[33:26] | Mmm he stands as mars ready for war. | 他形如战神 枕戈待旦 |
[33:36] | Is there truth to the legends? | 那个传说是真的吗 |
[33:38] | Gladiators share the blood of the gods? | 角斗士脉承诸神之血 |
[33:40] | The mighty Crixus most certainly. | 对强悍的克雷斯来说 肯定如此 |
[33:43] | Whatever he was a man! Truly blessed by the gods! | 无论如何他只是一个被神明保佑的凡人 |
[33:46] | When will we see him in the arena again? | 我们何时能见他重返竞技场 |
[33:49] | Soon. | 不会太久 |
[33:50] | What of you Spartacus ? | 那么你呢 斯巴达克斯 |
[33:52] | Are you a blessing to us? | 你会给我们带来神佑吗 |
[33:54] | To some. | 只对一些人 |
[33:57] | To others a curse. | 对另一些 只有诅咒 |
[34:00] | A duality of his kind. | 这正是他性格的两重性 |
[34:02] | Admired as a gladiator. | 被敬为角斗士而得钦羡 |
[34:05] | Yet despised as a slave. | 同时也被鄙为奴隶而遭唾弃 |
[34:07] | He is much more than a common slave. | 他绝非普通奴隶可比 |
[34:09] | You can feel it radiating from his flesh… | 你能感受到自他身体中澎湃出的强大气场 |
[34:13] | I have heard tale of a champion’s blood possessing many restorative powers. | 我听闻冠军之血有强身养颜之功效 |
[34:17] | A few drops in a glass of wine is said to make a man hard for days! | 只需几滴便可以让男人雄起数日 |
[34:22] | Such are the legends. | 只是传说而已 |
[34:24] | Well I would test them for myself if I could? | 能让我亲自试验一下吗 |
[34:27] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[34:28] | – I’ll send a messenger with a vial.. – I would have it now. | -我会让信使把玻璃瓶送来 -现在就要 |
[34:39] | May I have the honor? | 能让我来吗 |
[34:46] | Take care not to cut too deeply. | 请手下留情 莫伤及筋骨 |
[34:50] | The legend does call for the blood of a dead gladiator | 传说是用死后的角斗士之血 |
[34:53] | Does it not? | 不是吗 |
[34:55] | But such details should not concern us. | 但不必拘泥于细节 |
[34:58] | Spartacus will die soon enough… | 斯巴达克斯命不久矣 |
[35:03] | to the roar of the crowd. | 他会在万民呼声中葬身 |
[35:14] | I do not believe he will ever fall in the arena. | 我觉得他不会命丧竞技场 |
[35:16] | He is a god among men. | 他如神明下凡 |
[35:18] | He’s nothing but a thracian dog. | 他一无是处 不过是个色雷斯杂种 |
[35:20] | His treachery dishonored Rome. | 他的背叛玷污了罗马的荣光 |
[35:22] | It is your husband who bears the dishonor. | 有辱罗马的是你丈夫 |
[35:24] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[35:25] | He abandoned defenseless women and children. | 他背弃了手无寸铁的孩童妇孺 |
[35:28] | Left to be raped and murdered. | 任其受到奸淫谋杀 |
[35:30] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
[35:32] | – What a bold tongue! – Apologies. | -真是口不择言 -抱歉 |
[35:35] | Were he my slave I would have him crucified! | 换作是我的奴隶 我早就下令处死他了 |
[35:39] | For what? | 以何罪名 |
[35:41] | Speaking the truth? | 说出事实也有罪吗 |
[35:43] | We’ve all heard the rumors about your husband. | 关于你丈夫的传言我们早有耳闻 |
[35:49] | The hour grows late and I’m expected. | 时间不早 恕我失陪 |
[35:53] | Gratitude for a most interesting evening. | 感谢如此精彩的夜晚 |
[35:57] | One that begs a repeat soon. | 迫不及待再度相聚 |
[36:09] | Apologies. | 真是抱歉 |
[36:10] | None required. | 不必道歉 |
[36:13] | You will soon learn that women of note have a rabid taste | 不久之后 你便会明白 |
[36:16] | for the embarrassment of their friends. | 权贵的女人就爱看朋友的笑话 |
[36:19] | Well I would not see mine treated so. | 这我可看不下去 |
[36:24] | May I have words with Segovax before I take my leave? | 走之前我能和赛格维斯说几句吗 |
[36:28] | I wish to bid my man good fortune in the days to follow. | 我想祝他前景好运 |
[36:37] | Ah my fortune returns! | 我时来运转了 |
[36:43] | Varro. | 维罗 |
[36:45] | I’m of a winning mind. Save your words of caution. | 我运气正旺 你可别来扫兴 |
[36:49] | I’m not here for words. | 并非如此 |
[36:51] | I’m here for dice. | 我也想来赌一把 |
[36:52] | You and dice? | 你居然也赌钱 |
[36:54] | I am of a mood tonight. | 今晚兴致高昂 |
[36:56] | I would have distraction. And coin. | 全当消遣 赢点小钱 |
[37:02] | The rules then. | 至于规则 |
[37:04] | Should I need instruction I shall ask. | 若有疑问 我自会提 |
[37:25] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[37:30] | Do you know who I am slave? | 奴隶 知道我是谁吗 |
[37:33] | Apologies. | 恕在下无知 |
[37:36] | I do not. | 不知道 |
[37:39] | I am your domina. | 我是你的主人 |
[37:42] | My coin pays for your training. | 由我资助你的训练 |
[37:45] | Water. Food. | 饮食 |
[37:48] | The very air you breathe. | 起居 |
[37:52] | Survive to receive the mark | 只要通过测试 |
[37:55] | and you will become my gladiator. | 就将成为我的角斗士 |
[37:59] | My champion. | 我的冠军 |
[38:04] | Domina. | 主人 |
[38:09] | Please me | 只要取悦我 |
[38:11] | and the rewards will be substantial. | 就能得到丰厚回报 |
[38:16] | Wine… Women… | 美酒佳人 |
[38:19] | Even freedom perhaps. | 说不定还有自由身 |
[38:23] | You desire such a thing? | 你对自由 |
[38:26] | Freedom? | 心存渴望吗 |
[38:28] | Yes domina. | 是的 主人 |
[38:33] | There is something I desire. | 我亦有所求 |
[38:36] | See it attended to | 若遂我愿 |
[38:38] | and your freedom will be secured… | 自由自然不在话下 |
[38:44] | Spartacus should never have been summoned! | 绝不该传唤斯巴达克斯 |
[38:47] | I had little choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:49] | Ilithyia and the man should be kept separate. | 伊莉西娅不能和他共处一室 |
[38:50] | Throwing them together invites calamity. | 他们水火不容 |
[38:54] | The risk bore fruit. | 舍不得孩子套不到狼 |
[38:57] | Lincinia intimates another visit. | 莱姬尼娅会再次拜访 |
[39:00] | – Spartacus her purpose? – Undoubtedly. | -是为了斯巴达克斯吗 -自然 |
[39:04] | Then we shall accommodate. | 那我们要盛情款待 |
[39:08] | Her cousin good Crassus owns the fucking heavens even if | 她的表兄克拉斯几乎是呼风唤雨 |
[39:12] | he is not currently favored by his fellows in the senate. | 尽管目前在元老院不是最受拥护 |
[39:17] | Your efforts raise us ever higher. | 你又助了我们一臂之力 |
[39:21] | And how do yours fare? | 你又如何 |
[39:24] | Have you received offers for Crixus? | 收到对克雷斯的报价了吗 |
[39:26] | I meet Vibius tomorrow. | 明天我与维比斯见面 |
[39:28] | Vibius? | 维比斯 |
[39:30] | His ludus is in Damascus! | 他的训练场在大马士革 |
[39:31] | Crixus will fare better in the smaller venues | 克雷斯伤愈之前 |
[39:33] | until he is healed. | 还是在小场馆恢复元气比较好 |
[39:38] | Well tomorrow then? | 明天再说吧 |
[39:41] | His glory fades. | 他已难振雄风 |
[39:43] | I would not have it extinguish beneath our roof. | 切莫在我屋檐之下陨落 |
[39:48] | Damascus? | 大马士革 |
[39:51] | Dominus meets Vibius tomorrow. | 主人明天会见维比斯 |
[39:55] | I’ve never seen Damascus. | 我从未去过大马士革 |
[39:58] | Do you think I’ll like it? | 你觉得我会喜欢那里吗 |
[40:03] | You cannot go. | 你不能走 |
[40:06] | The decision is made. | 轮不到我来决定 |
[40:10] | Even domina doubts me. | 主人都已质疑我的实力 |
[40:12] | I see it in her eyes. | 我从她的眼中就可看出 |
[40:18] | Then convince her otherwise. | 那去劝服她 |
[40:24] | My words carry no weight. | 我的言语轻如鸿毛 |
[40:29] | I do not speak of words. | 那就用行动 |
[40:38] | You would have me do this? | 你希望我这么做吗 |
[40:43] | I would have you stay. | 我只希望你留下 |
[41:03] | – The coin you lost to me. – Which makes it yours. | -这是你输给我的钱 -那就是你的了 |
[41:07] | You are a fool. | 你真傻 |
[41:08] | You have thrown dice before. | 你曾经也嗜赌如命 |
[41:10] | I turned from such things years ago. | 我已戒赌多年 |
[41:14] | For my wife. | 为了我妻子 |
[41:17] | You are a better man than I. | 你比我好 |
[41:18] | Do not forget why you are here Varro. | 别忘了你待在这里的原因 维罗 |
[41:20] | – Remove your hand. – You dishonor your family. | -松手 -你使你的家族蒙羞 |
[41:23] | You dishonor your own wife. | 你使你的妻子蒙羞 |
[41:24] | My wife is a whore! | 我的妻子是个婊子 |
[41:33] | She carries another man’s child. | 她怀了另外一个男人的骨肉 |
[41:49] | How did this come to be? | 怎么会这样 |
[41:50] | A friend from the marketplace. | 那是她在集市上认识的一个男人 |
[41:53] | She claims he forced his way onto her but.. | 她称自己是被逼的 可是… |
[41:55] | And you find fault with her? | 你在责备她吗 |
[41:56] | She did not fight. | 她竟然没有抵抗 |
[41:57] | Had you not left to pay your debts she would not have had to. | 如果不是你欠下一身赌债 她也不会委身他人 |
[42:05] | She lives Varro. | 她还活着 维罗 |
[42:08] | She lives. | 至少她还活着 |
[42:10] | You may yet hold her in your arms. | 尚有机会将她相拥在怀 |
[42:16] | A thought a decent man would cherish. | 已是幸事 |
[42:38] | My husband is at market on business concerning you. | 我丈夫去集市了 打算将你易主 |
[42:43] | He believes your day may have passed. | 他觉得你已辉煌不再 |
[42:48] | And you? | 那你的看法呢 |
[42:51] | I pray he is mistaken. | 我向上天祈求希望是他看错了 |
[42:56] | And your gods? | 那你的神明们 |
[42:59] | Do they answer your prayers? | 他们回应你了吗 |
[43:03] | They’re silent. | 他们沉默不语 |
[43:14] | Then let us crack open the heavens… | 那让我们惊醒他们吧 |
[43:19] | And gain their attention… | 吸引他们的注意 |
[43:26] | Remove any doubt… that my day has passed… | 请不要再质疑我已辉煌不再 |
[43:52] | She seemed… pleased. | 她看上去很满足 |
[43:53] | Naevia. | 妮维雅 |
[43:54] | You did what you had to. | 你该这么做 |
[43:57] | What I asked of you. | 是我请求你这么做的 |
[44:04] | Dominus is already at market. Speaking with Vibius. | 主人已在集市和维比斯商谈 |
[44:09] | There is nothing that cannot be undone. | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 |
[44:12] | You are a good man Crixus. | 克雷斯 你是个好人 |
[44:15] | The gods will not see you treated so. | 诸神不会对你坐视不理的 |
[44:17] | They now favor Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯是他们现在的宠儿 |
[44:22] | They give no shit for me. | 他们已将我抛诸脑后 |
[45:29] | Forgive me champion… | 原谅我 冠军 |
[46:10] | You’d kill a fellow Gaul… to save a man you hate? | 为了救你的仇敌 你宁愿去杀一名高卢人 |
[46:19] | I do not save Spartacus. | 我救的不是斯巴达克斯 |
[46:22] | I saved a brother who shares the mark. | 我救的是有相同烙印的兄弟 |
[46:35] | You have earned a glorious death… | 你盛名已铸 名至实归 |
[46:39] | And will die at the hands of a gladiator. | 战死沙场才是你的归宿 |
[46:46] | I leave these walls for a fucking moment and a recruit tries to kill Spartacus | 新人竟在我家里试图谋杀斯巴达克斯 |
[46:51] | Ilithyia’s own fucking man?! | 竟然还是伊莉西娅的人 |
[46:53] | And he would have succeeded if it weren’t for Crixus. | 若非克雷斯及时出手相救 怕是他已得手 |
[46:57] | His days not passed. | 他的价值尚存 |
[46:59] | Oh fuck! Send note to Vibius. | 靠 给维比斯捎信去 |
[47:02] | Crixus is no longer for sale. | 克雷斯不卖了 |
[47:05] | Oh I feared terms are already agreed upon. | 恐怕协议已经谈妥 |
[47:07] | Well fuck the terms! | 去他的协议 |
[47:09] | Should he have issue he can reason to my cock. | 他要是有意见 让他来质问我的老二 |
[47:14] | Ahh the snake arrives walking as if human. | 蛇蝎女人来了 还装的人模人样 |
[47:19] | I pray I have not missed the test? | 但愿我没有错过测试 |
[47:22] | Delayed due to most unfortunate events. | 延迟了 发生一件惨案 |
[47:24] | Spartacus the champion of capua | 卡普亚的冠军 斯巴达克斯 |
[47:26] | was attacked unawares in the baths. | 在沐浴的时候被人偷袭了 |
[47:29] | Attacked? | 偷袭 |
[47:31] | By your recruit Segovax. | 是你资助的赛格维斯做的 |
[47:34] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[47:38] | For your man yes. | 是的 你的人真不幸 |
[47:41] | He had to be punished of course. | 我们必须严惩他 |
[48:01] | – Spartacus yet lives. – Yet. | -斯巴达克斯尚在人间 -是的 |
[48:11] | Your man would not speak as to his reason | 即便对他实施宫刑 |
[48:13] | even when parted from his cock. | 他也不愿坦白此举的原因 |
[48:27] | He gave you no sign of cause | 昨晚见你之时 |
[48:29] | when you met with him last night did he? | 他没有任何征兆吗 |
[48:31] | No. It is a mystery. | 没有 真是个谜 |
[48:46] | I will regain my position champion. | 我会东山再起 冠军 |
[48:50] | I welcome the attempt. | 静候你的挑战 |