时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Spar-ta-cus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[00:26] | Spar-ta-cus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[00:35] | They roar your name. | 民众齐呼你的威名 |
[00:39] | Soon they shall roar yours as well. | 你也会有这么一天 |
[00:42] | Or mourn it if your mind is absent the task. | 但若你依旧心不在焉 呐喊终成哀悼 |
[00:47] | I’m yet to have word on my wife and son.. | 我的妻儿至今杳无音信 |
[00:48] | I will not fight alongside a man who is not clear to his purpose. | 我不会跟个毫无斗志的弱者并肩作战 |
[00:54] | I am clear. | 我志已明 |
[00:56] | My purpose is blood. | 誓掀血雨腥风 |
[01:31] | Shield!! | 架盾 |
[01:51] | Oh yes! | 太厉害了 |
[01:52] | Even chained to an inferior gladiator Spartacus prevails! | 与次等角斗士搭档 斯巴达克斯仍大获全胜 |
[01:56] | One would expect no less from the champion of Capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 着实名不虚传 |
[01:58] | See how he ignites the crowd! | 看看这沸腾的观众 |
[02:01] | His presence at your son’s birthday | 他出席令郎的生日宴 |
[02:03] | will be the talk of the republic. | 定会广为流传 |
[02:05] | A far cry from my own fifteenth year. | 我与他相比 真是天壤之别 |
[02:08] | When I put on the toga virilis and passed into manhood | 当初我身披成人服 参加成人礼 |
[02:10] | It was a stuffy formal ceremony | 仪式无聊至极 |
[02:12] | ridden with corpses and hags. | 尽是些阿谀之徒 相貌鄙陋之辈 |
[02:15] | My father deemed himself an orator. | 家父自诩是一名演说家 |
[02:17] | Lulled our guests to slumber some never to awaken! | 冗长的演讲令来宾昏昏欲睡 |
[02:21] | We would not have it so for Numerius. | 努曼里斯的成人礼 可不能重蹈覆辙 |
[02:23] | He’s been clamoring for a pair of your finest | 他一直吵嚷着要在宴会上 |
[02:25] | to battle in exhibition at his celebration. | 请你们最好的角斗士 来场厮杀 |
[02:27] | Well we would see him well satisfied. | 我们很乐意满足令郎的心愿 |
[02:30] | And by extension his noble father. | 行政官大人 我们也乐意效劳 |
[02:33] | Though thought strikes if you hold the celebration beneath my humble roof | 既然大人赏脸在寒舍设宴 |
[02:36] | Then your boy can bear close witness to all my gladiators. | 届时将安排令郎一睹所有角斗士的风采 |
[02:39] | Could we father? Please?! | 可以吗 父亲 拜托 |
[02:43] | And the extra cost for such generosity? | 你如此慷慨 不知费用如何 |
[02:47] | A favor between friends. | 朋友之间 举手之劳 |
[02:49] | Received with much gratitude! | 那我就不客气了 |
[02:54] | You’re next Spartacus. | 送死吧 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:59] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[03:13] | Are you certain it won’t cause imposition? | 这样的安排 着实太过叨扰 |
[03:16] | Place it from your thoughts. | 万万别这么想 |
[03:18] | A boy becomes a man but once in his life. | 少年长成 实属难得 |
[03:21] | He should be richly indulged in his interests. | 当竭力满足他 |
[03:23] | He never ceases to tire of the games. | 他一直热衷于此 |
[03:27] | He’s of the same obsessive ilk as Ilithyia | 他和伊莉西娅一样 对血腥活动 |
[03:28] | regarding blood and sport. | 总是异常着迷 |
[03:31] | Her absence comes as surprise. | 她竟然缺席 真是难以置信 |
[03:34] | Has she returned to Rome absent farewells? | 不辞而别返回罗马了吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 不 |
[03:39] | She has been feeling… Unwell. | 她玉体微恙 |
[03:42] | Nothing serious I hope? | 没什么大问题吧 |
[03:44] | It will pass as all things born of a weak stomach. | 当然 肠胃不适而已 |
[04:10] | His armor gives pause. | 得想办法对付他那身盔甲 |
[04:13] | Then we shall aim higher. | 那就对准头部下手 |
[04:28] | Pull! | 拉 |
[04:49] | Oh yeah! | 漂亮 |
[05:12] | I’ve never seen anything like it! | 从未见过如此精彩的角斗 |
[05:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:43] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[05:48] | Live to fight another day. | 养精蓄锐 改日再战啊 |
[05:54] | It pains me to watch others claim your laurels. | 荣耀消逝 物是人非 真替你揪心 |
[05:57] | Your pain shall increase if you continue to stand beside me. | 快滚 否则让你痛不欲生 |
[06:04] | Yeah well done brother. | 干得真漂亮 兄弟 |
[06:05] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[06:11] | You fought well today. | 你今天相当骁勇 |
[06:12] | The gods favored me to count you as ally. | 神明亲睐于我 让我与你并肩作战 |
[06:15] | Their favor extends beyond the arena. | 看来神明的亲睐已跨越竞技场 |
[06:21] | Aurelia… | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[06:34] | Ah I feared I would never hold you again. | 我以为再也无法和你相拥 |
[06:37] | Ashur said he found only blood | 阿舒尔说上次送信时 |
[06:39] | when I sent him to you with message. | 只见残存斑斑血迹 |
[06:40] | Titus had returned. | 泰塔斯回来了 |
[06:42] | Did he hurt you? | 他弄伤你了吗 |
[06:43] | I will see his heart from his fucking chest.. | 我要让他血债血还 |
[06:45] | The blood was not mine. | 那些不是我的血迹 |
[06:48] | I cut him deep and low. | 我把他阉了 |
[06:51] | He will never force himself on a woman again. | 他再无法糟蹋女人了 |
[06:56] | Afterwards I sought refuge with my brother’s family in the hills. | 我随即投靠山里哥哥家 |
[07:00] | The slave girl found me there | 那个女奴听从斯巴达克斯的命令 |
[07:02] | by Spartacus’ direction. | 在那里找到了我 |
[07:04] | Thank the gods you’re safe. | 感谢神明你平安无事 |
[07:11] | Where were they when Titus first laid hands on me? | 正是神明 放任泰塔斯糟蹋了我 |
[07:16] | I still carry his child. | 我仍然怀着他人的血肉 |
[07:22] | Nothing’s changed Varro. | 历史无法重写 维罗 |
[07:26] | The entire world has changed. | 世界早已翻天覆地 |
[07:29] | And I along with it. | 我也已洗心革面 |
[07:32] | The child. | 这个孩子 |
[07:34] | It springs from your belly a part of you. | 身上流淌着你血液 |
[07:38] | I would love it as such… | 只要你爱他 |
[07:40] | If you would have it so. | 我就会将他视如己出 |
[08:09] | Your absence was noticed. | 你的缺席引起注意了 |
[08:12] | Absence…? | 什么缺席 |
[08:14] | The games. | 今天的角斗 |
[08:16] | You were supposed to join us. | 你本应到场与民同欢 |
[08:18] | I could not face prying eyes. | 我无力承受探究或者质询 |
[08:21] | One look into mine and they would have full knowledge. | 只需一眼 他们就会洞悉一切 |
[08:24] | Licinia’s blood… | 鲜血淋淋的莱姬尼娅 |
[08:27] | Her skull steeped between my fingers… | 在我手中脑浆四溅 |
[08:30] | Jupiter’s cock would you come to grips! | 该死的 你能不能振作一些 |
[08:35] | Licinia’s murder and your part in it have been concealed. | 此事已妥善处理 |
[08:39] | The truth will only unfold if | 除非你自己口无遮拦 |
[08:42] | if your jaw splits and your tongue unfurls in song. | 否则真相将永无大白之日 |
[08:46] | Would you have me do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[08:47] | Appear yourself | 别再躲在这里 |
[08:50] | absent conscience of deeds unknown. | 不要再为无人知晓之事良心不安 |
[08:54] | The magistrate’s celebration provides a perfect opportunity. | 行政官公子的生日宴是个好机会 |
[08:57] | The venue turns to my husband as host. | 宴会由我丈夫承办 |
[08:59] | You won’t even have to move from under this roof | 你甚至连大门都不用出 |
[09:01] | my hand ever present to steady your resolve. | 并且我会全程伴你左右 |
[09:06] | You will guide me through this? | 你当真会帮我吗 |
[09:09] | As trusted friend. | 作为你的挚友 当然了 |
[09:13] | And as such I require favor. | 但挚友现在也有一事相求 |
[09:16] | We would swell the ranks of celebration with these noble citizens. | 生日宴上 我们希望能请到各界名流 |
[09:22] | Ones I am certain would accept invite | 我相信他们肯定会 |
[09:24] | from the daughter of senator Albinius. | 接受阿比努斯元老千金的邀请 |
[09:31] | Gather yourself. | 梳洗打扮一下 |
[09:35] | And see it done. | 帮我去邀请他们吧 |
[10:05] | I owe you more than I can ever repay. | 真不知该如何报答你的大恩大德 |
[10:08] | If you had not sent Mira to find my wife… | 如果你没派米拉去找我妻子的话 |
[10:10] | She has taken you back then? | 她原谅你了 对吧 |
[10:12] | And I will yet be the man she deserves. | 我会努力让自己配得上她 |
[10:15] | If not I shall remind you of your shortcomings. | 若非如此 我定时刻督促你 |
[10:18] | Oh. It lifts the heart. | 真是温馨的一幕 |
[10:21] | To see a man reunited with his woman. | 夫妻团聚 |
[10:25] | Now you’ll have someone to weep for you | 知道你死后 |
[10:27] | when you die. | 会有人痛哭流涕 |
[10:29] | If I fall it will be in the arena. | 就算死 也要在竞技场内战死 |
[10:31] | As a gladiator. | 因为我是个角斗士 |
[10:33] | You remember what that is like do you not? | 竞技场上的感觉 很陌生了吧 |
[10:38] | Spartacus Crixus. | 斯巴达克斯 克雷斯 |
[10:39] | You are summoned. | 主人召见你们 |
[10:43] | We are to fight each other? | 我们要对阵吗 |
[10:44] | Numerius has chosen. | 努曼里斯决定的 |
[10:46] | He insisted on drinking in the spectacle | 他决意欣赏 |
[10:48] | of present glories pitted against the past. | 新旧冠军的对决 |
[10:52] | And his thirst shall be satisfied dominus. | 必定献上精彩表演 主人 |
[10:54] | Keep to mind this is an exhibition. | 记住 只是场表演 |
[10:56] | Blood may be spilled but only for show. | 可以流血受伤 但仅限于表演 |
[10:58] | Serious punishment will be meeted out to the man who caused them. | 过激行为将会受到严厉的惩罚 |
[11:02] | We shall serve you with honor dominus. | 为您争光 主人 |
[11:04] | I expect no less. | 希望如此 |
[11:06] | Return to quarters. | 回房去吧 |
[11:10] | Spartacus remain. | 你留下 |
[11:13] | What make you of Crixus? | 你对克雷斯怎么看 |
[11:14] | Numerius insisted upon him | 努曼里斯指名要他表演 |
[11:16] | yet with his wounds barely sealed… | 可他的伤势才刚刚痊愈 |
[11:17] | He believes himself ready. | 他自认已重拾雄风 |
[11:19] | To a fault. | 过于自信了 |
[11:21] | The ego bruises deeper than the flesh. | 体伤易愈 心伤难痊 |
[11:25] | He brought this house great honor not long ago. | 不久之前 他为整个家族带来无限荣耀 |
[11:28] | Do not overly embarrass the man. | 对他手下留情 |
[11:32] | I will give Numerius a show. | 我会展现给努曼里斯一场表演 |
[11:34] | Nothing more. | 点到为止 |
[11:37] | When I put on the toga virilis it was in this very room | 当年我也是在这个房间穿上成年服的 |
[11:40] | surrounded by my father’s champions. | 家父的冠军们环绕四周 |
[11:43] | Even then I knew | 那时我就知道 |
[11:44] | that one day my own titans would eclipse them all. | 总有一天 我的角斗士定会让他们相形见拙 |
[11:50] | None more so than Spartacus the bringer of rain. | 汝乃无人能及之猛将 携雨之使者 |
[12:01] | You honor me. | 蒙您抬爱 |
[12:04] | You stand above all others. | 你凌驾于众人之上 |
[12:06] | Continue on this path and we will have the world… | 假以时日 我们定会独占鳌头 |
[12:29] | You have been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[12:32] | I have been tending my duties. | 我在忙于工作 |
[12:34] | Your manner hardens. | 你变冷漠了 |
[12:37] | I prefer it soft as the moment we shared not so long ago… | 我更希望你我浓情蜜意 就像不久前一样 |
[12:41] | You mistake smile and friendly touch beyond intent. | 你误解了 我只是为表友好而已 |
[12:44] | And the key that went missing from my clasp | 在你表示友好之后 我扣环上 |
[12:47] | after your “friendly” touch? | 为何就丢了一把钥匙 |
[12:50] | It did not by “mistake” draw into your palm did it? | 不会是你无意中拿到了吧 |
[12:56] | It did not. | 我没有 |
[12:58] | And yet you tense from question. | 这问题让你心神不定 |
[13:01] | Such reaction warrants fair search… | 这种反应理应秉公搜查 |
[13:05] | My hands service domina alone. | 我是主人贴身婢女 |
[13:07] | She would not be pleased to have yours | 没有她的允许你就如此放肆 |
[13:08] | laid upon me without her consent. | 又或她得知一个守卫丢了钥匙 |
[13:13] | Or to learn a guard has misplaced his key. | 只怕她会怒形于色 |
[13:19] | I would not have it so. | 那就算了 |
[13:24] | You have reputation for your handling of women. | 你沾花惹草乃众所周知之事 |
[13:27] | Seek your loss among them | 去找找她们那有没有 |
[13:31] | and do not press me again with accusation. | 别再用这种莫须有的罪名叨扰我 |
[13:45] | You trust Ilithyia not to come unhinged | 你觉得伊莉西娅在行政官面前 |
[13:47] | in front of the magistrate? | 还能镇定自若吗 |
[13:48] | I shall keep watchful eyes upon her. | 我会密切注意她的 |
[13:50] | More watchful than the last I pray. | 只求别再重蹈覆辙 |
[13:53] | Everything worked to our advantage. | 都是为了你我的利益行事 |
[13:56] | Ilithyia’s in our debt and through collection | 伊莉西娅欠我们的人情 |
[13:57] | we gained access to the most noble of families. | 我们正好借此结识鼎盛贵族 |
[14:00] | She attends to the list? | 她答应邀请名单上的人了 |
[14:02] | She will draw all to the magistrate’s celebration | 她会邀请全部的人去赴行政官的盛宴 |
[14:06] | so artfully placed within our walls. | 所以自然安排住在我们这里 |
[14:10] | There must be no cause for disappointment. | 一定不能有任何闪失 |
[14:14] | After the exhibition between Spartacus and Crixus has ignited his son | 在格斗表演燃起他儿子的热情之后 |
[14:19] | I will broach the magistrate on subject of political office. | 我会和行政官谈论一些政界职位事宜 |
[14:22] | And be well received. | 他定会从谏如流 |
[14:25] | To behold Solonius’ face when he sees me | 一想到索罗尼斯看到我和卡普亚 |
[14:29] | consort with the highest echelon of Capua. | 最高层人士谈天说地时的表情 |
[14:32] | Solonius? | 索罗尼斯 |
[14:34] | Well how should he witness such a thing? | 他怎么会看到呢 |
[14:35] | By invitation. | 他受邀了 |
[14:37] | I desire his eyes upon me | 我希望他能亲眼目睹 |
[14:38] | when I am anointed by the magistrate. | 行政官青睐于我的那一刻 |
[14:41] | I want him to see that as my fortunes rise | 我要他眼睁睁地看着我飞黄腾达 |
[14:44] | his plummet. | 而他大势已去 |
[14:47] | You taunt an injured snake. | 你嘲讽一只受伤的蛇 |
[14:50] | One that may yet turn and strike. | 小心它反咬一口 |
[14:52] | Ease your mind. | 放心 |
[14:54] | The serpent’s head will be struck from its body in due course. | 道高一尺 魔高一丈 |
[14:58] | Ha and Solonius will never see it coming. | 索罗尼斯危在旦夕而不自知 |
[15:31] | So you and Crixus battling as entertainment eh? | 所以你和克雷斯的战斗只为宴会娱乐吗 |
[15:34] | Something the boy will never forget. | 让那个男孩终身难忘 |
[15:35] | It is only exhibition. | 只是表演罢了 |
[15:37] | Dominus gave strict instructions to avoid grievous injury. | 主人明确下令只能点到为止 |
[16:07] | Do not believe he was listening. | 他可不会乖乖听令的 |
[16:17] | Your Gaul is restored. | 那个高卢人已经复原了 |
[16:20] | He is not alone. | 你也一样 |
[16:22] | The sun has revived what the night had withered. | 重新焕发神采 |
[16:25] | Due to kindness of a dear friend. | 全托你的洪福 |
[16:28] | And is that kindness returned? | 那好心可有好报 |
[16:31] | The magistrate’s celebration will swell with all names provided. | 如你所愿 行政官的宴会定将高朋满座 |
[16:37] | Gratitude. | 感激不尽 |
[16:39] | Would that I had words to multiply it in response. | 你这句感谢 让我无言以对 |
[16:51] | Yet the value of a friend | 但朋友的价值 |
[16:53] | cannot be expressed by the clever grouping of letters. | 岂是巧辞妙令所能表达 |
[16:58] | It is blood and flesh | 唯有血肉淋漓 |
[17:02] | granting life to the world. | 方能畅显生命的价值 |
[17:13] | You submit like a fucking girl | 你就这样乖乖认输 |
[17:15] | begging for a cock to split her open. | 简直像个委身求欢的骚娘们 |
[17:17] | I was bested. What would you have me do? | 败者为寇 我还能怎样 |
[17:18] | Rise and fight till your final breath. | 起身再战 至死方休 |
[17:20] | Or prove the name “Brother” False. | 否则就玷污了兄弟之名 |
[17:26] | Heard of opportunities in Sicilia. | 据说西西里有谋生机会 |
[17:29] | Had I been wise we would have moved there to escape my debts. | 早知如此 当初就该去那里躲债 |
[17:32] | Yet the advice of my wife fell short of its mark. | 但我却未曾听进妻子的建议 |
[17:34] | It is a distance to travel | 听取妇人之见 |
[17:37] | from a woman’s mouth to a man’s ears. | 对于大丈夫可谓难上加难 |
[17:41] | I shall close the gap from this point forward. | 从今往后 我与她不再有隔阂 |
[17:45] | Aurelia tells me Sicilia is an island blessed by the gods. | 奥瑞莉娅说西西里是神佑之岛 |
[17:50] | You must visit us there when you gain freedom. | 待你重获自由 务必前去看望我们 |
[17:53] | I no longer concern myself with thoughts beyond these walls. | 我已无心考虑墙外之事 |
[17:56] | And nor should you. | 自当如此 |
[17:58] | A true champion dreams only of the arena. | 真正的冠军别无所虑 心系竞技场 |
[18:04] | And what does one dream of when he’s no longer champion? | 那退位的冠军又心系何事呢 |
[18:12] | Regaining the title from the thief who stole it from me. | 从窃贼那里夺回本当属于我的头衔 |
[18:16] | He stole nothing. | 那可不是偷来的 |
[18:17] | If I am a thief the crime was witnessed by all of Capua. | 若我是窃贼 便是在卡普亚众目睽睽下作案 |
[18:22] | And is still celebrated to this day. | 罪行至今为人津津乐道 |
[18:25] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[18:28] | You are summoned. | 主人传唤你 |
[18:43] | The magistrate will arrive tomorrow | 行政官将于明日抵达 |
[18:44] | well in advance of his guests | 要在贵宾莅临前 |
[18:46] | to ensure that preparations are to his standards. | 确保宴会的准备合其心意 |
[18:49] | While I reassure him I would have you tend the boy. | 我们谈事时 你负责照顾公子 |
[18:53] | It’s imperative that he is well satisfied | 尽力满足他的要求 |
[18:55] | and by proximity his noble father. | 以此讨好他高贵的父亲 |
[18:58] | The name Batiatus will be honored. | 在下绝不辱没巴蒂塔斯家的名声 |
[19:01] | And envied throughout the republic. | 还得让全国民众称羡不已 |
[19:09] | You move unwisely. | 此着不妥 |
[19:13] | You play? | 你会 |
[19:14] | I’ve had occasion | 偶而玩玩 |
[19:16] | during my time with the auxiliary. | 做辅备军时聊以消遣 |
[19:17] | By all means grace us with your knowledge. | 请务必屈尊指点一二 |
[19:34] | It appears our champion has no head for games of strategy. | 显然我们的冠军缺乏战略头脑 |
[19:43] | Mm battles maybe lost… | 舍此一卒 |
[19:45] | And yet the war concludes in victory. | 却能换得江山大好 |
[19:51] | Ahh! Treacherous fuck. | 真他妈狡猾 |
[19:56] | Played like a true roman. | 跟罗马人一样 |
[19:58] | Fall from your chair. And bring us wine. | 退下 拿些酒来 |
[20:11] | The Syrian could swindle the scales from a snake | 叙利亚人精明到能从蛇身上骗得鳞片 |
[20:14] | but never command a charge. | 却从不懂得失之道 |
[20:15] | Come! | 来 |
[20:17] | Let us have contest between men… | 你我痛快搏杀一局 |
[20:33] | Oh your touch has been missed. | 你的抚摸我日思夜想 |
[20:36] | And thoughts of yours consume me. | 我的思念如潮水泛滥 |
[20:39] | Soon you will feel the hands of a champion once again upon you. | 爱抚你的男人即将重获冠军头衔 |
[20:45] | The match with Spartacus is but exhibition. | 与斯巴达克斯一战只是表演 |
[20:47] | I know the crowd as my heart. | 我深知观众所想 |
[20:50] | They will yearn for blood and I shall give it to them. | 他们嗜血如狂 我便让其如愿 |
[20:56] | Dominus forbids injury. | 主人不许你们动真格 |
[20:58] | To make attempt on Spartacus’ life is to… | 如若危及斯巴达克斯的性命 |
[21:02] | Is to risk your own. | 你也难逃一死 |
[21:03] | This is my life. | 我命该如此 |
[21:06] | If not champion I am nothing. | 若不能夺回头衔 便是一无是处 |
[21:13] | Then I must be without my mind | 那我只能抛开杂念 |
[21:15] | to love only the man. | 珍爱眼前人 |
[21:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:21] | And I relish your madness. | 你的热情令我不可自拔 |
[22:06] | Ah! Fuck the heavens! | 真他妈见鬼 |
[22:10] | How can you keep besting a man so far above your station? | 你怎能一再穷追不舍 |
[22:14] | I sprung from my mother with sword in hand. | 我从娘胎出来就手握利剑 |
[22:18] | The ways of battle are second nature | 战斗就是我的天性 |
[22:21] | Passed down from father to son. | 由父辈血脉传承 |
[22:25] | I regret my own father never saw the advantage of military glory. | 遗憾的是我父亲未能认识到战功的重要 |
[22:30] | Never saw the spoils that could be won. | 未曾料想赫赫战功才是王道 |
[22:32] | The patronage the alliances forged had he taken up arms. | 他的赞助人与盟友磨去他的壮志雄心 |
[22:38] | He aspired to be no further than what he was. | 使他固步自封 |
[22:42] | A simple lanista far from Rome. | 成为远离罗马政治核心的角斗士训练师 |
[22:46] | You and I however. | 现在则不同 |
[22:49] | We have fashioned wings to raise us higher | 你我已得天赐良机 |
[22:51] | Than the muck and mire of heritage. | 共赴辉煌 |
[22:53] | Higher than our fathers could never imagine. | 有望远超先父所达之成就 |
[22:59] | Quintus? | 昆图斯 |
[23:01] | What stirs such a vision from her dreams? | 是何惊醒佳人美梦 |
[23:03] | My husband not beside me. | 卧榻之旁并无丈夫安睡 |
[23:07] | Spartacus was helping me hone my game. | 斯巴达克斯正在与我对弈 |
[23:09] | Over a cup of wine?Hmm! | 还相坐对酌 |
[23:17] | Gratitude for the instruction. | 多谢你的提点 |
[23:24] | Have your senses flown? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:28] | To share drink with a slave… | 与奴隶对酌 |
[23:29] | I drink with the champion of capua. | 我是与卡普亚的冠军同饮 |
[23:32] | Crixus was champion. | 克雷斯也曾是冠军 |
[23:33] | Yet no cup was ever raised with him. | 却从未享受此等待遇 |
[23:36] | Crixus is a brute. | 克雷斯只是一介莽夫 |
[23:39] | Spartacus is different. | 斯巴达克斯则有所不同 |
[23:41] | We owe our good fortune to the man. | 此君是你我福祚所在 |
[23:44] | He’s beneath you | 他实为下人 |
[23:47] | And tomorrow we play host to capua’s finest. | 明日你我将为卡普亚的权贵举行宴会 |
[23:50] | Such behavior would be spat upon. | 若为他们所知 必将为其不齿 |
[23:52] | They spit only to stroke their own cocks. | 他们不过是自欺欺人 |
[23:56] | Spartacus is the reason the magistrate graces our house | 能请到行政官全拜斯巴达克斯所赐 |
[23:59] | Along with all the shits that follow. | 更不用说其余那些乌合之众 |
[24:01] | They come to see you. | 他们因你而来 |
[24:06] | A man ascended to the heavens. | 你是天神下凡 |
[24:09] | And spartacus is merely the beast that you ride upon. | 斯巴达克斯不过是你胯下坐骑而已 |
[24:15] | You and Varro fought as if brothers. | 你和维罗兄弟齐心 |
[24:18] | Your victory was a glorious sight. | 荣耀簿上又一浓重之笔 |
[24:20] | Did you see the key huh? | 你看见钥匙了吗 |
[24:23] | Don’t suppose you know anything about that? Huh? | 别装出一副无辜的样子 |
[24:24] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[24:25] | Still your tongue. | 闭嘴 |
[24:26] | What grievance has the woman given? | 为何为难弱女子 |
[24:28] | None which concerns you. | 与你无关 |
[24:30] | She is known to me. | 她与我有一夜之缘 |
[24:31] | This one is known to every cock in the villa. | 她人尽可夫 公馆之中皆与她有一夜之缘 |
[24:34] | Move off. | 闪开 |
[24:35] | Tell me her grievance. | 为何为难与她 |
[24:37] | I gave you command. | 我命令你 |
[24:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:44] | What is the fucking meaning of this? | 该死的这是做甚 |
[24:46] | Speak! | 说话 |
[24:48] | Your man attacks mira without cause. | 守卫无故攻击米拉 |
[24:51] | What reason have you for laying hands | 是何缘由让你 |
[24:52] | On one of my slaves? | 出手为难我的奴隶 |
[24:55] | The girl is a thief. | 此女是个窃贼 |
[24:56] | I stole nothing! | 我从未行窃 |
[24:59] | What exactly do you believe she has stolen? | 她所偷何物 |
[25:05] | Nothing of worth. | 不值一提 |
[25:11] | Go. | 走 |
[25:12] | You overstep. | 你太出格了 |
[25:14] | A month’s wages forfeited. | 扣一月饷银 |
[25:16] | Press further and coin will be replaced by blood. | 下次再犯必不轻饶 |
[25:20] | Remove yourself. | 退下 |
[25:21] | Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[25:25] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:26] | Do not fucking speak! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[25:29] | I defend your worth to my wife | 刚刚我还在妻子面前为你辩驳 |
[25:31] | Only to turn and find you shitting in my fucking house. | 反过头来却见你在公馆撒野 |
[25:34] | If the toga virilis were not tomorrow | 若不是明日即成人礼 |
[25:36] | I would have you lashed until the flesh peeled from your back. | 我定要打你个皮开肉绽 |
[25:41] | Lay hands on one of my guards again | 如若再出手伤我守卫 |
[25:43] | And you will receive far worse. | 必遭重罚 |
[25:48] | Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[26:00] | You attack a guard yet escape punishment? | 你攻击侍卫却免收责罚 |
[26:04] | Being champion is not without advantage. | 冠军特权 |
[26:07] | I must remember to stay close to your side. | 我要时刻待在你身边 |
[26:13] | Perhaps a swath of your good fortune will rub off upon me. | 汝之气场也可让我时来运转 |
[26:18] | Your efforts would be better focused | 你还是集中精力 |
[26:19] | Protecting your flank. | 保护好你的侧翼吧 |
[26:21] | Oh fuck! | 该死 |
[26:28] | Magistrate Calavius! | 行政官大人 |
[26:30] | The house of Batiatus welcomes you on this glorious day! | 大驾光临 真是令寒舍蓬荜生辉 |
[26:34] | A young boy enters my doors but leaves a man! | 贵公子来时虽显稚嫩 离开时必备英武 |
[26:36] | Gratitude for your hospitalities. | 你的热情款待 |
[26:38] | We are in your debt. | 令我们不胜感激 |
[26:39] | As are we all. | 我们都是如此 |
[26:40] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[26:44] | I’d begun to fear for your health. | 我正为你的健康担忧呢 |
[26:45] | A momentary relapse. | 暂时的旧病复发而已 |
[26:47] | I’ve been tended to with most compassionate care within these walls. | 我在这里被照顾得无微不至 |
[26:51] | Where are the gladiators? | 角斗士们在哪 |
[26:53] | Numerius. | 努曼里斯 |
[26:55] | He couldn’t sleep last night for excitement. | 他昨晚兴奋得辗转难眠 |
[26:56] | Who can blame him?! | 谁又会因此而责备他呢 |
[26:57] | To stand among the greatest titans of the republic his to command. | 他将在全城最伟大的斗士们面前发号施令 |
[27:01] | Mine? Really? | 我吗 真的吗 |
[27:03] | Each of my proud warriors has been instructed | 我麾下每位猛将都已被教导 |
[27:05] | To regard your orders as if from my own lips. | 遵从你的命令就像遵从我本人的一样 |
[27:08] | Flavius will be filled with great envy. | 弗拉维乌斯会羡慕死的 |
[27:10] | As he should! | 他肯定会的 |
[27:11] | Even more so when he hears the champion of capua himself | 特别是当他听说卡普亚的冠军亲自带你 |
[27:16] | Has given you a tour of the ludus. | 游历训练场的时候 |
[27:17] | Spartacus?! | 斯巴达克斯吗 |
[27:18] | He awaits your presence with permission of your father… | 他一直在等你到来 以及你父亲的许可 |
[27:20] | I would have better fortune reigning apollo’s horses. | 或许驭使阿波罗的战马更适合我 |
[27:25] | Guards! Escort young Numerius to the training square. | 侍卫 护送努曼里斯公子去训练场 |
[27:30] | I’ve never seen him in higher spirits. | 我从未见过他的兴致如此之高 |
[27:32] | The house of Batiatus has such an effect. | 巴蒂塔斯的宅第就是如此神奇 |
[27:35] | Have you ever witnessed a view from their balcony? | 你愿意去露台游赏一番吗 |
[27:38] | It simply overwhelms the senses. | 那里景致绝佳 |
[27:40] | Come. | 来吧 |
[27:41] | Let us gaze upon capua’s perfection. | 让我们一览卡普亚的壮美 |
[27:44] | And give the men private moment | 也顺便给男人们留些私人时间 |
[27:45] | To discuss how ravishing their women are. | 来夸耀一下各自的妻子 |
[27:53] | Ilithyia resides with you? | 伊莉西娅住在你这里吗 |
[27:55] | For the moment. | 目前是 |
[27:56] | A valued friend. | 她是位尊贵的朋友 |
[27:58] | With connection to the senate in both husband and father. | 她的父亲和丈夫都是元老院的重臣 |
[28:00] | Value indeed. | 确实尊贵呀 |
[28:02] | One must choose one’s company with exceeding care. | 人人都想背靠大树好乘凉嘛 |
[28:05] | Or else be dragged down by them. | 也要当心树倒猢狲散呢 |
[28:07] | Preparations are in order? | 一切都安排妥当了吗 |
[28:10] | Set as if the boy was my own. Erase all concern. | 就像为我亲生儿子安排的一样 尽管放心 |
[28:13] | This night will be etched in the memories of all in attendance. | 今晚 定会让到场来宾不虚此行的 |
[28:20] | What is it like | 究竟是何种感觉 |
[28:21] | having the life of another resting in your hands? | 一手掌握他人的生杀大权 |
[28:24] | My sword may deliver the final blow | 我的剑或许可以送他走最后一程 |
[28:27] | But a gladiator’s fate is for the crowd | 但一个角斗士的命运终归还是由观众 |
[28:29] | And the editor to decide. | 和主持人所决定 |
[28:36] | You have no wall over by the cliff! | 你们这的悬崖边上竟然没有围墙 |
[28:38] | The very reason I find it best not to train there. | 所以还是别靠的太近 |
[28:42] | Has anyone ever fallen below? | 有人掉下去过吗 |
[28:44] | I’ve witnessed but one. | 我只见过一个 |
[28:46] | Come. | 来吧 |
[28:48] | It’s been a long time since last we trained. | 自上次训练之后已经很久了 |
[28:51] | Let us see what you remember. | 让我看看你还记得多少 |
[29:07] | The magistrate’s son graces our sands… | 行政官大人的公子光临我们的训练场 |
[29:11] | And this is what greets him? | 我们该怎么欢迎他呢 |
[29:15] | Would that I had an opponent worthy of his interest. | 有哪位愿和我一战以飨贵客 |
[29:22] | I would spar with you. | 我要和你练练 |
[29:24] | I meant a real gladiator. | 我要一位真正的角斗士 |
[29:37] | Crixus shows impeccable form. | 克雷斯的招式无懈可击 |
[29:41] | I shall prove otherwise at your ceremony tonight. | 今晚庆典时我会让你看到他的破绽 |
[29:44] | Anyone else dare challenge? | 还有人敢来试试吗 |
[29:51] | Our fight is not yet finished. | 我们还没结束呢 |
[29:53] | Stand down pup. | 快滚吧 狗崽子 |
[29:54] | Before your shriveling cock wets the sand. | 趁你的老二还在裤裆里 |
[30:07] | The man is beaten. | 他被打败了 |
[30:10] | In body perhaps. | 从肉体上说 或许是 |
[30:13] | Yet confrontation is often not won by force | 然而一场竞技往往并非是靠武力取胜 |
[30:19] | By will. | 而是靠意志 |
[30:50] | Stay down you ignorant shit. | 别起来了 蠢货 |
[31:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:30] | The man is soundly defeated yet treated as victor? | 他显然完败 你们却敬之为胜者 |
[31:34] | A sign of respect. | 聊表敬意 |
[31:37] | For his courage. | 其勇气可嘉 |
[31:39] | See him to the medicus. | 送他去医师那 |
[31:49] | Is everyday like this? | 日日如此训练吗 |
[32:00] | I was unaware you possessed | 没想到 |
[32:01] | Such a skilled hand at latrunculi. | 你也精通战棋 |
[32:03] | Well I consider myself a student of military strategy. | 关于军事策略 我学识尚浅 |
[32:06] | To win one must maneuver to catch ones opponent unawares. | 攻其不备 方可出奇制胜 |
[32:11] | As it is in war so it is in politics. | 战争如此 政界亦然 |
[32:15] | Hm another subject of my interest. | 我亦向往从政 |
[32:18] | Perhaps.. | 或许 |
[32:19] | Father! | 父亲 |
[32:21] | Spartacus gave me his sword so I could practice! | 这是斯巴达克斯的剑 他让我试用 |
[32:24] | Numerius you are filthy! | 努曼里斯 看你灰头土脸的 |
[32:25] | I fear he will form a crust if not sent to water. | 若不及时洗浴 恐怕要长成硬壳了 |
[32:28] | No we shall see him well prepared | 是啊 众宾客到来之前 |
[32:29] | Before the guests arrive. | 必让公子容光焕发 |
[32:31] | Naevia escort numerius to the bath. | 妮维雅 带努曼里斯去浴池 |
[32:33] | Yes domina. | 是的主人 |
[32:39] | Just through here. | 这边走 |
[32:42] | There is yet much the boy in him. | 还是青涩少年郎 |
[32:45] | For but a moment longer. | 须臾之间 |
[32:47] | Tonight numerius becomes a man. | 今夜努曼里斯便将蜕变成人 |
[33:02] | Clean? | 洗干净了 |
[33:05] | Or do you yet require a hard scrubbing… | 或是还得找人给你搓搓干净 |
[33:07] | No I am… | 不 我只是 |
[33:10] | I am… | 只是 |
[33:12] | Yes you are. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | Nothing more sensual than a warm bath. | 泡热水浴确是一场感官享受 |
[33:21] | Mm the water caressing your skin. | 徐徐暖流轻拂着肌肤 |
[33:28] | Your eyes seem rather… Fixed. | 你 目不转睛了 |
[33:31] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[33:33] | None required. | 不必道歉 |
[33:34] | This is your night numerius. | 今夜你是主角 努曼里斯 |
[33:37] | One that occurs but once in a man’s lifetime. | 一生仅此一朝 再无他日 |
[33:41] | I am filled with much excitement. | 今天是激动人心的一天 |
[33:43] | Of course you are. | 理应如此 |
[33:44] | Your life unfolds before you. | 人生的画卷就此展开 |
[33:48] | Many glories. | 无尽荣耀 |
[33:49] | Many honors. | 无尚荣光 |
[33:52] | Many pleasures… | 无穷欢愉 |
[33:55] | The choices you make tonight | 今夜之抉择 |
[33:57] | Will ripple through time | 影响源远流长 |
[33:59] | Altering fates and destinies. | 改写命运 重写历史 |
[34:03] | So much rests in your hands. | 责任之重大 全在你一手掌握 |
[34:07] | And I would see them properly filled… | 我也会全力帮助你 |
[35:04] | Then he’d jump up and stab him down like that.. | 他纵身鱼跃 向下挥剑 |
[35:07] | He’d block that back– | 随即拦截其后 |
[35:08] | A fine celebration batiatus! | 巴蒂塔斯 好一场生日宴 |
[35:10] | I’ve never seen the boy so happy. | 我从未见过小犬如此眉飞色舞 |
[35:13] | Let us call him boy no longer. | 如此称呼未免偏颇 |
[35:16] | Uh does he not appear to you a man? | 令郎已显堂堂男儿风范 |
[35:21] | He does seem to stand taller does he not? | 他是看起来高了点 不是吗 |
[35:24] | By quite some measure. | 从某些角度看 |
[35:26] | Soon he will rival the stature of his honored father. | 虎父无犬子 不假时日定齐头并进 |
[35:29] | It gives great pride to know | 深感欣慰 |
[35:31] | I have such an heir to carry the name calavius. | 有此子嗣光耀门楣 |
[35:34] | Every house should be so blessed. | 当祈祷神明 令我等皆得如此子嗣 |
[35:36] | I believe your son will do extraordinary things. | 贵公子必成大器 |
[35:40] | I for one cannot wait to see them. | 我拭目以待 |
[35:43] | Give me a go come on.. | 来 比试一下 |
[35:54] | It appears the wife of the legatus yet harbors grudge. | 那个罗马贱人仍心怀怨恨 |
[35:57] | She is a cat absent claws. | 无爪之猫 又能如何 |
[36:01] | Yet fangs remain. | 但尖牙利齿仍在 |
[36:06] | Gratitude for last night. | 昨晚的事 感激不尽 |
[36:09] | The man overstepped. | 侍卫越界在先 |
[36:12] | I merely made correction. | 我只是路见不平拔刀相助而已 |
[36:15] | Still the heart swells at such kindness. | 小女子仍心怀感恩 |
[36:18] | Then see it deflate. | 不必如此 |
[36:20] | I would have done the same for any woman. | 不论是谁 我一视同仁 |
[36:24] | You are an ass. | 你不识好歹 |
[36:30] | Uh the champion of capua. | 不愧是卡普亚的冠军 |
[36:31] | Always making friends. | 交游甚广 |
[36:33] | I need but one. | 求一知己足矣 |
[36:35] | Fortunate. | 那你很幸运 |
[36:37] | Since it appears one is all you have. | 反正你也没其他知交 |
[36:45] | Her husband is mad with worry! | 她丈夫急坏了 |
[36:48] | Licinia has completely vanished! | 莱姬尼娅人间蒸发 |
[36:50] | She slipped away in the night | 某日入夜 她悄然离开 |
[36:51] | Absent slaves and not seen since. | 无人跟随 至此再无人见过她 |
[36:54] | A proper woman should never travel without escort. | 端庄淑女怎可独身一人四处游荡 |
[36:57] | Her cousin good crassus has offered | 她堂兄克拉斯 |
[36:58] | Substantial reward for her discovery. | 悬赏重金寻其下落 |
[37:01] | Larger still towards punishment if harms been done. | 要求严惩嫌犯的奖金更加丰厚 |
[37:03] | But who would wish such a thing upon a relation of crassus? | 何人胆敢对克拉斯亲属下此毒手 |
[37:07] | Why that would be madness. | 简直是难以置信 |
[37:10] | It is revelation what we are capable of | 这正彰显人性 揭露我们的底线 |
[37:11] | – When pushed to brink.- Or pulled. | -当被逼至极限 -或是面临危机 |
[37:17] | Well there can only be one cause to slip out in the night | 通常只有一点 能让良淑名媛 |
[37:19] | Absent slaves or husbands. | 出门却无丈夫家丁陪伴 |
[37:24] | She is married to a fat little man | 她丈夫确实肥硕矮小 |
[37:26] | Who sprouts hair as if beast. | 满头鬃发形似蛮兽 |
[37:30] | Who could blame her? | 也难怪她 |
[37:32] | Flown to the arms of another as helen to paris! | 移情别恋 一如海伦投入帕里斯的怀抱 |
[37:38] | I fear rome must be absent her beauty.. | 罗马今夜星光黯淡 |
[37:40] | For tonight the jewels of the republic | 正因为共和国最耀眼的明星 |
[37:42] | Stand glittering before me in capua. | 今夜齐聚卡普亚 |
[37:46] | Good solonius. | 亲爱的索罗尼斯 |
[37:48] | You decided to attend. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[37:50] | Who could resist such divine company? | 无人能抗拒美人相陪 |
[37:52] | Do my eyes deceive! | 眼见为实 |
[37:54] | Solonius come from the shadow to the light? | 亲爱的索罗尼斯终弃暗投明 |
[37:57] | Embrace me as brother! | 兄弟间的相拥 |
[37:58] | Would that blood were our bond. | 血性是彼此间的维系 |
[38:02] | I almost did not recognize you | 我几乎认不出你 |
[38:04] | So gaunt of cheek. | 两颊深陷 |
[38:05] | Are you quite well? | 近来可好 |
[38:07] | My health has never been better. | 从未如此神清气爽 |
[38:08] | Sadly the same can’t be said for your fortunes in the arena | 就是竞技场上的财运不佳吧 |
[38:12] | Have you had opportunity to greet the magistrate? | 是否和行政官打过照面 |
[38:14] | He was deep in conference with the Consularis when I arrived. | 我抵达时他正忙于和执政官深谈 |
[38:16] | As the evening wears I am certain he will find time | 待他忙完之后 |
[38:19] | for the less significant guests. | 自会顾及一下那些闲杂人等 |
[38:22] | Gratitude for the invitation. | 感谢阁下的盛情邀请 |
[38:23] | I hope soon to return the favor. | 望不久后能回之以礼 |
[38:28] | Did you see the look upon his face? | 看见他的表情了吗 |
[38:31] | He’s the rictus of a man dying | 慢慢折磨他 |
[38:32] | a slice at a time. | 让他呲牙咧嘴地垂死挣扎 |
[38:34] | I would have the fatal cut in a single stroke. | 还不如直接给他致命一击 |
[38:37] | Oh I prefer as many strokes as possible. | 不 我要将他千刀万剐 |
[38:39] | To maximize the pleasure. | 如此快感方能解我心头之恨 |
[38:52] | I was unaware you had taste for such exotic treats. | 不想你喜好这等异国风情的款待 |
[38:58] | We cannot be seen together. | 我们可不能一起在公共场合露面 |
[39:01] | I find it curious that Batiatus would extend me invitation. | 巴蒂塔斯为何邀请我来 |
[39:04] | What is he planning? | 我很好奇 他到底有何目的 |
[39:08] | To humiliate you before the Magistrate. | 只为在行政官面前令你蒙羞 |
[39:12] | Your master swims in deep waters. | 你的主人玩得太过火 |
[39:14] | Some day soon he shall disappear beneath the waves. | 不久后便会自食其果 |
[39:20] | Come! Gather | 诸位来宾 |
[39:21] | Esteemed guests! | 深受敬仰的贵宾 |
[39:23] | And those of questionable repute. | 和别有用心的小人 |
[39:28] | Tonight the house of Batiatus is humbled | 欢迎诸位今夜莅临寒舍 |
[39:30] | to help celebrate a most glorious occasion. | 共同庆祝这一光荣时刻 |
[39:34] | The son of Magistrate Calavius | 克拉维斯行政官之子 |
[39:37] | casts off the robes of a boy | 正式脱离孩童装束 |
[39:39] | and becomes a proper Roman man! | 长成罗马男子汉 |
[39:48] | Yet before he dons the toga virilis | 既然已身披成年服 |
[39:51] | Let us honor him with sport and blood! | 那就为他献上血与战的洗礼 |
[39:56] | A contest between the present and the past. | 今昔之战 |
[39:59] | Spartacus champion of Capua! | 斯巴达克斯 卡普亚的冠军 |
[40:04] | Step forward! | 上前 |
[40:09] | And Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[40:10] | Former champion step– | 昔日冠军 上… |
[40:12] | Wait. | 慢 |
[40:14] | I fear Crixus has seen his best day past. | 克雷斯怕是无力重振雄风 |
[40:19] | I would have Varro fight in his place. | 还是让维罗替其出战 |
[40:28] | You are the editor young master! | 今夜由你发号施令 年轻的主人 |
[40:30] | Your will our hands! | 尔之心愿 吾等在所不辞 |
[40:34] | Varro! Step forward! | 维罗 上前 |
[40:42] | Did you have hand in my elevation? | 你替我美言了吗 |
[40:44] | The boy’s change comes as surprise. | 我也讶于他的临时变卦 |
[40:50] | It seems the gods favor us both now. | 看来神明同时眷顾你我 |
[40:54] | Honor the boy. | 不可负其所望 |
[40:56] | Honor the ludus. | 泽被训练场 |
[41:01] | Numerius insults Crixus in our own house! | 努曼里斯竟然在我们地盘公然侮辱克雷斯 |
[41:04] | Let it pass. | 随他去吧 |
[41:05] | The magistrate’s happiness is our only concern. | 仅行政官的欢心乃吾等之忧 |
[41:09] | Come Numerius! | 努曼里斯 |
[41:10] | These men these titans of the arena await your command! | 竞技场的勇士们任你们差遣 |
[41:13] | Let us give them a show. | 我们携手上演一出好戏 |
[41:16] | Begin! | 开始 |
[42:24] | My fucking flank! | 该死的侧面 是我的弱点 |
[42:26] | Protect it | 保护好这个位置 |
[42:28] | and next time it may be you who stands victorious. | 下回再战 或许你就是胜利者 |
[42:34] | Spartacus still the champion of capua! | 斯巴达克斯依旧是卡普亚的冠军 |
[42:37] | And Varro formidable opponent | 而维罗是一名强大的对手 |
[42:40] | One to watch closely in the arena! | 竞技场上不可小觑的一名对手 |
[42:42] | Come Numerius! | 努曼里斯 来吧 |
[42:44] | Pass judgment on our fallen warrior! | 为我们倒地的勇士做出裁决 |
[43:09] | Apologies magistrate | 抱歉 行政官 |
[43:10] | it was agreed this was an exhibition only. | 我等有言在先 这仅为一场表演 |
[43:13] | Not a fight to the death. | 并非至死方休 |
[43:16] | Father… | 父亲 |
[43:19] | Numerius has made his decision. | 努曼里斯心意已决 |
[43:22] | I will reimburse you the cost of the man. | 我会赔偿你的损失 |
[43:35] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[43:48] | Do we have a problem Batiatus? | 巴蒂塔斯 有问题吗 |
[44:01] | I said proceed. | 我说继续 |
[44:20] | Don’t… | 下手吧 |
[44:26] | Don’t. | 下手吧 |
[44:29] | They will kill us both. | 否则你我难逃一死 |
[44:33] | There is no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[44:37] | There is always a choice. | 总会柳暗花明 |
[44:41] | Not this time. | 这次我难逃一劫 |
[44:49] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[45:08] | Live… | 活下去 |
[45:11] | And see my family provided for. | 我的妻小劳你费心 |
[45:15] | And know… | 你我深知 |
[45:16] | I would have done the same… | 换做你 我也会如此 |
[46:35] | I am forever indebted to your hospitality Batiatus. | 巴蒂塔斯 汝之热情款待吾铭记在心 |
[46:39] | Think nothing of it. | 无足挂齿 |
[46:40] | A favor for a dear friend. | 只是款待一名挚友而已 |
[46:42] | He calls for blood without hesitation! | 他天性嗜血 胆识过人 |
[46:44] | Such boldness will one day lead him to the senate. | 终将在元老院占据一席之地 |
[46:49] | The noblest of ambitions. | 如此抱负 远大之至 |
[46:51] | I myself have designs towards political office. | 我本人也有意涉足政坛 |
[46:54] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[46:56] | Well not the senate not so soon | 并非进入元老院 也非近期之内 |
[46:57] | But something local. | 只是尝试本地的一些职位 |
[46:58] | I would speak to you of support perhaps tomorrow.. | 明日再和您详谈 不知您意下如何 |
[47:00] | I leave for the coast on business. | 我事务缠身 将启程去海边 |
[47:03] | Well when you return then. | 那就待你归来之时 |
[47:06] | Politics is too dull for a man of your persuasion! | 政界索然无味 必与你的信条相左 |
[47:10] | You would ache for the sights and sounds of the arena. | 届时你会渴求竞技场的掌声雷动 血雨腥风 |
[47:13] | A sacrifice I would gladly make | 如能效力于罗马 |
[47:15] | in the service to Rome. | 我愿不惜一切代价 |
[47:19] | Batiatus you are a fine lanista. | 巴蒂塔斯 你是名优秀的角斗士训练者 |
[47:22] | Perhaps the finest in all the republic. | 汝之训练能力功同造化 |
[47:24] | But politics… | 可参与政治… |
[47:26] | It requires a different sort. | 所需品质则截然不同 |
[47:28] | Citizens of status with the proper heritage. | 须是有一定社会地位之人 加之深厚背景 |
[47:32] | Just so. | 的确如此 |
[47:34] | Relish what you know best. | 汝当扬长避短 |
[47:36] | Leave politics to the men with breeding for it. | 把政治留给那些口含金汤匙之人 |
[47:40] | Come good Solonius! | 来吧 索罗尼斯 |
[47:41] | We have not had occasion to speak this evening. | 今晚我们尚未得空交谈 |
[47:48] | The magistrate’s response? | 行政官怎么说 |
[47:51] | To be answered in blood. | 以血回应 |