时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | It wounds my heart to see a man once so elevated | 昔日平步青云之人杰 如今惨淡沦落 |
[01:02] | plummet to such depths. | 让我痛心疾首 |
[01:07] | Your dog Ashur.Was he always upon your leash | 你的走狗阿舒尔 就算对我摇尾乞怜 |
[01:11] | even when licking my ass? | 也在你的股掌之间吧 |
[01:13] | His loyalty never wavered. | 他的确忠如驯犬 |
[01:15] | The man is most skilled in deceit. | 他是一条演技高超的驯犬 |
[01:17] | Or perhaps you were too blinded by envy to perceive the truth. | 想必你是被熊熊妒火蒙蔽了双眼 |
[01:20] | You flatter yourself. | 不要给自己贴金 |
[01:22] | Did you not have eyes towards my ludus? | 难道你不觊觎我的训练场 |
[01:25] | My champions? My wife? | 我的战神们 我的老婆 |
[01:32] | You would steal glory from the House of Batiatus. | 你试图劫掠巴蒂塔斯家族的荣光 |
[01:34] | Yet here you are with nothing but blood and sand for your efforts. | 下场就是在竞技场上终结此生 |
[01:39] | Capua will see you for what you are. | 你终会在世人面前原形毕露 |
[01:43] | The man who brought the Magistrate’s murderer to justice | 我把谋杀行政官的凶手绳之以法 |
[01:46] | a hero of the people? | 我是万民之英雄 |
[01:49] | Ah may the gods protect me from their wrath. | 神明保佑我 莫受天下之唾弃 |
[01:56] | Crixus makes quick work of his opponent. | 克雷斯速战速决了 |
[02:00] | I must return to the pulvinus… | 我得回到主看台 |
[02:02] | to announce your execution. | 宣告你的死刑 |
[02:07] | Well played Batiatus. | 我心服口服 巴蒂塔斯 |
[02:10] | I underestimated you. | 我低估了你 |
[02:12] | You’re not the first to die for that mistake. | 因此而丧命的 你并非第一人 |
[02:21] | Kill! Kill! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[02:41] | For you | 敬献于你 |
[02:45] | Crixus honors the memory of your husband. | 克雷斯仗剑嗜血 以悼念汝夫仙魂 |
[02:48] | As do we all. | 我们一道悼念 |
[02:50] | We should put these dark times behind us… | 悲怆阴霾终将完结 |
[02:56] | And with solonius’ blood… | 以索罗尼斯之万段碎尸 |
[03:00] | Amend our grief. | 略微平扶吾等之鬱结 |
[03:02] | crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[03:06] | crixus! Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[03:20] | I request words with batiatus | 我请求跟巴蒂塔斯谈话 |
[03:22] | Yet you return absent the man. | 但始终未果 |
[03:24] | Other matters occupy his attention. | 主人忙于他事 |
[03:27] | I’ve pressed for audience all week. | 我请求会面已经整整一周了 |
[03:30] | Dominus forgets who his champion is. | 主人忘记了我这个冠军 |
[03:32] | It is you who forgets title | 是你忘记了身份 |
[03:35] | Master and slave. | 忘记了主仆之分 |
[03:43] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[03:45] | I have made many mistakes since becoming champion. | 吾自称冠后纰疏不断 |
[03:48] | Know that I intend to rectify them shortly. | 不日定将悔改 |
[04:00] | Good citizens of capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[04:07] | I stand before you | 吾立于此 |
[04:09] | The sting of tears yet hot upon my cheek | 千条溪壑是哀声 |
[04:12] | To redress a most vile crime | 一桩泯灭人性的滔天罪案 |
[04:15] | Against our city and our hearts. | 发生在这座城市里 震骇我心 |
[04:19] | The murder of magistrate titus calavius! | 行政官泰塔斯·克拉维斯之死 |
[04:27] | His life stolen | 他的死 |
[04:29] | For lust of profit and advancement. | 归罪于无耻之徒对金钱利益的贪婪 |
[04:34] | His warmth and guidance | 大雅云亡 |
[04:36] | Torn from our hands… | 空怀旧雨 |
[04:40] | And those of loving wife and noble son! | 合家同失慈晖 |
[04:47] | Yet today we shall witness justice! | 然而公道尚在人间 |
[04:51] | The base criminal that has so wounded us | 这个罪大恶极的杀人凶手 |
[04:55] | Shall be executed ad gladium! | 将被处决于角斗场 |
[05:04] | Enter solonius! | 索罗尼斯进场 |
[05:06] | Enemy of the people! | 万民之公敌 |
[05:14] | Fucking pig! | 他妈的畜生 |
[05:17] | Traitor! | 判国贼 |
[05:22] | Slice his traitor tongue off! | 把他的舌头切了 |
[05:25] | You fucking pig! | 你他妈的畜生 |
[05:48] | And who shall balance the scales? | 谁来衡御公道之天平 |
[05:50] | Who shall restore honor to our city? | 谁来重塑吾城之光辉 |
[05:54] | spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[05:59] | There is but one man! | 唯有一人 |
[06:02] | The slayer of theokoles! | 屠影之英雄 |
[06:04] | The bringer of rain! | 携雨之使者 |
[06:07] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[06:09] | champion of capua! | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[06:33] | You survived your execution thracian. | 色雷斯人 就在这片土地上 |
[06:36] | Upon these very sands. | 你逃过了处决 |
[06:38] | Perhaps good solonius will fare as well. | 也许我也有此好运 |
[06:42] | I would not expect it. | 非吾愿矣 |
[06:55] | Begin! | 开始 |
[06:58] | Fight me damn it! | 还手啊 该死 |
[07:06] | Why does Spartacus not strike in return? | 为何斯巴达克斯不做任何反击 |
[07:08] | He but extends the moment to the favor of the crowd. | 他仅想延长时间 以飨民众 |
[07:12] | The villain’s blood will flow soon enough. | 罪恶之徒不久即会血溅当场 |
[07:14] | Your husband has been a gift from the gods. | 你丈夫乃是神之赐予 |
[07:17] | Numerius would be lost without his support. | 若无他鼎力相助 努曼里斯将无法走出阴霾 |
[07:20] | He gains great comfort in the act. | 能尽绵薄之力 他倍感欣慰 |
[07:23] | The comfort is ours. | 我们才是荣幸之至 |
[07:24] | He will make a fine father when the day comes. | 他会是个好父亲的 |
[07:29] | Look Spartacus draws blood. | 快看 斯巴达克斯开始动真格了 |
[07:50] | You are not absent skill. | 你角斗之技巧仍属精湛 |
[07:52] | Nor desire to live. | 生存之渴望亦是强烈 |
[08:04] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[08:06] | Solonius comes to his end. | 索罗尼斯气数将尽 |
[08:08] | And who would not wish it? | 这正是众所期待之事 |
[08:10] | The streets of Rome are wet with tears of your loss. | 整个罗马都在为您的不幸而伤心落泪 |
[08:16] | we have not received word from you Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 最近都没有你的消息 |
[08:20] | Did you speak to your husband? | 和你丈夫说了吗 |
[08:23] | About patronage for the house of Batiatus? | 关于扶持巴蒂塔斯家族一事 |
[08:26] | At length. | 一字不漏的转达了 |
[08:27] | He comes to Capua a day hence | 他后天将亲自来卡普亚 |
[08:30] | to discuss the matter personally. | 当面探讨细节 |
[08:54] | The roar of the crowd. | 民众之欢呼 |
[08:56] | There is no sound more glorious. | 乃是我无尚之荣光 |
[09:00] | The last you shall hear. | 亦是你最终的祭奠 |
[09:03] | You take the wrong life. | 你杀错人了 |
[09:05] | Your master Batiatus is the villain. | 巴蒂塔斯才真正罪大恶极 |
[09:13] | And shall join you presently. | 他将步你后尘 |
[09:21] | kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[09:24] | kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[10:08] | Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[10:24] | I would not have Agron risk himself | 不可让艾力冈冒生命危险 |
[10:26] | on behalf of brotherly bond. | 只因惦念手足之情 |
[10:27] | See him separated from Duro in future games. | 让他和杜罗分开角斗 |
[10:30] | And what of Spartacus? | 那斯巴达克斯呢 |
[10:31] | He grows restless at not receiving audience. | 他因为不得召见而烦躁不安 |
[10:33] | The proceedings with Solonius have filled my attentions. | 索罗尼斯的行刑颇合我心意 |
[10:36] | Send Mira to occupy his thoughts. | 派米拉去侍候他 |
[10:38] | I will summon him in the morning. | 我明早会召他 |
[10:40] | Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
[10:48] | Robes fit for a man of breeding and intelligence! | 长袍 适合满腹经纶的优雅之人 |
[10:51] | You wear them well. | 你穿上很合身 |
[10:53] | Today beheld the end of Solonius. | 今天索罗尼斯的行刑场面 |
[10:55] | A welcomed spectacle given purchase | 真是大快人心 全都归功于 |
[10:57] | by your loyalty and cunning. | 你的忠心耿耿以及足智多谋 |
[10:59] | You shall be removed from the ludus immediately. | 我意将你调离训练场 |
[11:03] | Removed? | 调离 |
[11:04] | You’ll reside in the villa. | 准你入住公馆 |
[11:06] | Elevated far above the common men | 高高在上 远离这些世俗之人 |
[11:09] | your devious fucking mind close to elbow. | 你的奸诈狡猾非比寻常 |
[11:18] | Gratitude seizes the tongue. | 感激之情 无以言表 |
[11:21] | Well perhaps a woman will aid in the untangling of it. | 或许找个女奴来启发你 |
[11:25] | Name any slave and the wet joys of her body are yours. | 随便挑 日后任由你尽享欢愉 |
[11:32] | I confess to certain longings. | 主人 我有一事 当如事禀报 |
[11:36] | For one not yet soiled by the other men. | 我意欲寻一处子之身 |
[11:42] | Give name to your desire and see it fulfilled. | 属意何人 我当尽力满足 |
[11:57] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[11:59] | My presence was commanded. | 主人命我来服侍你 |
[12:03] | By Batiatus? | 巴蒂塔斯吗 |
[12:05] | His words set me to purpose. | 虽是主人之令 |
[12:08] | But they were gladly received… | 我却是心甘情愿 |
[12:18] | I tend your wound. | 你受伤之时我日夜照料 |
[12:21] | Stand guard at your request | 你取人性命之时 |
[12:22] | while you stain hands with blood. | 我替你望风 |
[12:26] | And you discard a simple touch? | 现在我的轻抚竟遭你如此厌恶 |
[12:34] | My mind is taken with other thoughts. | 我已无暇顾及其他 |
[12:49] | Then break open head and share them. | 所谓何事 你可以告诉我 |
[12:54] | I fear Batiatus suspects my hand in Aulus’ death. | 我担心巴蒂塔斯怀疑我与奥鲁斯之死有关 |
[12:57] | He appears absent the weight of pressing concern. | 他似乎并不追究此事 |
[12:59] | Then why does he not grant me audience? | 那为何许久不召见我 |
[13:06] | What secrets did Aulus reveal in dying breath | 奥鲁斯临死时究竟说了什么 |
[13:08] | that so inflamed? | 让你如此激动 |
[13:15] | That his hand robbed Sura of life. | 是他取的苏拉性命 |
[13:21] | By command of Batiatus. | 领命于巴蒂塔斯 |
[13:28] | You plan vengeance! | 你阴谋复仇 |
[13:36] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[13:40] | – Spartacus… – That is not what she called me! | -斯巴达克斯 -她不是这样叫我的 |
[13:44] | Never again will I hear her whisper my true name. | 再也听不到 她轻唤我的真名 |
[13:46] | Or taste the joy of it on her lips. | 再也吻不上 那迷人的朱唇 |
[13:50] | I will see the light fade from his eyes | 我要巴蒂塔斯以命抵命 |
[13:54] | or join her in the attempt. | 若是失败 我也可与苏拉重聚 |
[13:56] | At expense of my life? | 决意以我等性命为代价吗 |
[14:01] | The Thracian does not know Roman law! | 色雷斯人不知晓罗马法律吗 |
[14:06] | If one slave spills the blood of his master… | 奴隶弑主 |
[14:11] | All are put to death. | 众人连坐 |
[14:18] | Each to his own fate. | 众人皆有各自之命数 |
[14:21] | And I to mine. | 吾当俯首称臣 |
[14:52] | You move with strong purpose… | 你今日 激情澎湃 |
[14:55] | Spurred by your victory. | 沙场大胜令我兴奋难耐 |
[15:02] | When I defeated Pericles | 那日我痛宰伯里克利 |
[15:05] | and you were not in the pulvinus… | 台上却不见你的倩影 |
[15:11] | There is no meaning to glory | 失却那双顾盼的明眸 |
[15:14] | without your eyes to witness. | 万丈荣光亦黯然失色 |
[15:21] | They will never again be absent. | 我的目光从此永世追随你 |
[15:31] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[15:33] | Hurry! | 快走 |
[15:35] | Quickly! | 赶快 |
[15:43] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[15:46] | Domina. | 主人 |
[15:48] | What business do you attend that you do not answer? | 何事分神 唤你为何不应 |
[15:50] | Fetching wine domina. | 取酒 主人 |
[15:52] | Apologies I did not hear.. | 抱歉 我没有听见 |
[15:53] | Leave it. | 放下 |
[15:55] | There is a service required of you by dominus. | 主人另有吩咐 |
[16:21] | My heart quickens at such a vision. | 美人当前 我不禁心旌摇荡 |
[16:24] | Please… | 请… |
[16:28] | set mind to ease. | 不要紧张 |
[16:29] | I cling to no grudge for past transgressions. | 我不会计较你往日的过失 |
[16:34] | I do not understand. | 你所言何意 |
[16:36] | You spoke with Doctore | 众人皆知巴尔卡赎回自由 |
[16:38] | after it was said Barca secured his freedom. | 你却对多科特泄露口风 |
[16:42] | I told him nothing. | 我守口如瓶 |
[16:44] | A thing of no consequence. | 倒也无关大碍 |
[16:47] | Turn it from your thoughts. | 你毋须多虑 |
[16:48] | As I have turned it from mine… | 我已抛诸脑后 |
[16:52] | in favor of more… | 一心只想 |
[16:55] | intimate concerns… | 香艳之事 |
[16:59] | I have admired your beauty for many years. | 我垂涎你的美貌已有多年 |
[17:04] | Were you aware of my affections? | 你可知我心意 |
[17:08] | I have felt your gaze linger of late. | 近来你目光流连 我有所察觉 |
[17:12] | A gaze is all I could dare…. | 可惜你侍奉主人左右 |
[17:18] | Your position placing you forever beyond my grasp. | 我也只能远观 不可亵玩 |
[17:23] | Delicate | 娇嫩欲滴 |
[17:26] | ripe | 秀色可餐 |
[17:28] | Naevia. | 妮维雅 |
[17:30] | Always the forbidden fruit. | 你本是永不可品尝的禁果 |
[17:34] | Until now… | 而现在 |
[17:41] | You tremble. | 你在发抖 |
[17:45] | Has a man never kissed you… | 从未有人一亲你的芳泽 |
[17:48] | caressed the soft curves of your hips… | 爱抚那娇翘的丰臀 |
[17:55] | Slipped inside of you… | 探索禁忌的花园 |
[18:00] | Domina has seen me remain untouched. | 主人保我完璧之身 |
[18:06] | Then we are both… | 那么你我皆 |
[18:10] | in her debt. | 蒙受了主人恩泽 |
[18:33] | You give her away as if a common whore! | 她并非娼妓 岂可随意送人 |
[18:36] | I’ve preserved her chastity since she was a child | 有我看护 她至今尚为处子 |
[18:38] | towards presenting it as gift! | 留待他日作为好礼相赠 |
[18:40] | The only gift of chastity is in its removal. | 处子大礼的价值只在开苞之时 |
[18:43] | By a man of worth! | 那也要物有所值 |
[18:45] | Not fucking Ashur! | 而不是便宜该死的阿舒尔 |
[18:49] | Naevia has been my most trusted slave. | 妮维雅是我最信任的女奴 |
[18:53] | The thought of that fucking Syrian | 一想到那个天杀的叙利亚人 |
[18:56] | shoving his devious cock inside her… | 将其阴险的老二插进她… |
[18:59] | It’s a betrayal Quintus. | 委实不值 昆图斯 |
[19:00] | It is a necessity. | 确有必要 |
[19:02] | Set details of it aside and shift mind | 此事无需多虑 |
[19:04] | to Glaber’s arrival. | 将军即将到来 |
[19:06] | His patronage brings to climax | 得他支持 一切付出 |
[19:09] | all our labors. | 皆有百倍回报 |
[19:12] | When the sun rises on the house of Batiatus… | 待到阳光普照巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[19:16] | everything will change. | 一切都将改变 |
[20:13] | Your wooden man gives almost as much fight as Solonius. | 劈砍木桩与对阵索罗尼斯无异 毫无难度 |
[20:19] | With each victory | 每胜一场 |
[20:21] | I draw closer to facing you again in the arena. | 你我的生死决战就更近一日 |
[20:24] | And reclaiming stolen glories. | 重夺荣耀指日可待 |
[20:26] | There is no glory. | 毫无荣耀可言 |
[20:28] | Only blood. | 唯有鲜血淋漓 |
[20:30] | Spilled for the pleasure of the Romans. | 皆为取悦罗马民众 |
[20:33] | And how they shall roar | 当你在我剑下血洒沙场 |
[20:35] | when I spill your blood upon the sands. | 他们会如何欢呼雀跃 |
[20:39] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[20:41] | You are summoned. | 主人传召你 |
[20:50] | I fear you will never have the chance. | 恐怕你永远没有机会了 |
[20:58] | Watch what you’re fucking doing! | 看你们干的蠢事 |
[21:01] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[21:03] | Be careful with that! | 小心轻放 |
[21:04] | Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
[21:06] | Where are the flowers? | 鲜花呢 |
[21:07] | Go find the new girl and bring fucking flowers! | 去找新来的女奴 把鲜花拿来 |
[21:11] | A house full of slaves have to do fucking everything myself. | 满屋子的奴隶 我还要亲力亲为 |
[21:14] | Ah! The champion of Capua graces us | 卡普亚的冠军登场 |
[21:17] | with his presence! | 令我们倍感荣幸 |
[21:19] | Apologies for not receiving you sooner. | 抱歉没有早点召见你 |
[21:23] | I have been consumed with the tumult of recent events. | 近来事务繁忙 我心烦意乱 |
[21:28] | Much has changed. | 变化甚大 |
[21:30] | The world reforms at our feet | 世界在我们脚下天翻地覆 |
[21:33] | The very earth thrusting us | 这片土地 |
[21:35] | To unimaginable heights! | 将我们推上了巅峰 |
[21:41] | At great cost. | 代价不菲啊 |
[21:43] | Easily paid! | 不值一提 |
[21:44] | At this very moment legatus Glaber | 葛雷博将军的资助 |
[21:47] | Thunders towards us to bestow patronage. | 此乃巴蒂塔斯家族的一大幸事 |
[21:50] | I know your feelings towards the man. | 我明白你们之间的渊源 |
[21:54] | I would ask that they be put aside | 君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[21:55] | in favor of more noble pursuits. | 当以成就事业为重 |
[22:02] | Glaber took Sura from my arms. | 葛雷博将苏拉从我怀中夺走 |
[22:05] | But he is not the man that took her life. | 却并未夺她性命 |
[22:14] | Aurelia? | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[22:20] | Would that be all? | 主人还有何吩咐 |
[22:21] | Yep fine leave. | 没事了 退下吧 |
[22:24] | What is she doing here? | 她怎会在此 |
[22:25] | Working beneath my employ to pay off Varro’s debts. | 伺奉于我 以抵偿维罗的债务 |
[22:28] | I pledged my winnings to such a cause. | 我之所得 全抵此用 |
[22:30] | – You did not tell her this? – Of course. | -你可告知于她 -当然 |
[22:33] | She would have no coin from your purse nor mine | 但她无意接受施舍 |
[22:35] | unless it was obtained | 执意要通过一己之力 |
[22:37] | by means of fair labor. | 获取酬劳 |
[22:39] | She wishes to serve the house of Batiatus | 她愿意伺奉巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[22:41] | until all his debts are balanced. | 直至还清维罗的所有债务 |
[22:45] | She is a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[22:47] | and worthy of consideration. | 值得丰厚酬金 |
[22:49] | and she shall receive it in abundance. | 维罗妻小 我定慷慨相助 |
[22:51] | Now tell me what matter were you so eager to discuss with me? | 说吧 你如此急切 意欲相商何事 |
[22:56] | I merely sought word towards Varro’s wife | 本想告知维罗之妻 |
[22:59] | and that she had been provided for. | 日后生活将无后顾之忧 |
[23:04] | Excellent! | 很好 |
[23:05] | so all is well between us. | 那我们没问题了吧 |
[23:18] | I require words with Spartacus. | 我要和斯巴达克斯说几句话 |
[23:21] | Why the fuck would I allow that? | 我他妈为什么要同意 |
[23:24] | Because my tongue remains silent | 你遗失钥匙一事 |
[23:25] | Towards the gate key you lost. | 我尚未走漏风声 |
[23:27] | You would have it remain so? | 想让我继续保密吗 |
[23:31] | Be quick. | 有话快说 |
[23:39] | Opportunity presents itself yet Batiatus lives. | 机会大好 巴蒂塔斯却仍得以活命 |
[23:42] | For the moment. | 这只是暂时 |
[23:43] | Last night the lives of every slave | 就在昨夜 这里所有奴隶的性命 |
[23:45] | Under this roof meant nothing to you. | 对你皆如同草芥 |
[23:48] | Then Aurelia appears and you grow a conscience! | 但奥瑞莉娅一出现 你竟良心发现 |
[23:50] | Varro was as a brother. | 维罗与我亲如手足 |
[23:53] | I will not see his wife put at risk. | 我不能看着他妻子涉险 |
[23:55] | You put the woman at risk when you killed her husband. | 你手刃维罗之时 便是将她置入险境 |
[24:16] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[24:23] | A parting gift. | 小小礼物 |
[24:26] | What is this shit? | 什么鬼东西 |
[24:29] | A memento of your battle with Theokoles. | 与瑟奥科斯一战的纪念品 |
[24:32] | The city was filled with such novelties | 自从斯巴达克斯携雨而归 |
[24:34] | after spartacus brought the rains. | 这样的纪念品在城里随处可见 |
[24:38] | The craftsmanship was rather poor. | 手艺委实不算精湛 |
[24:39] | Dominus finally decides to remove you | 主人终于决定将你清出 |
[24:41] | From the company of men? | 热血男儿之列了 |
[24:43] | Far removed. | 那是啊 |
[24:47] | I have been given favored quarters within the villa. | 主人已准我入住公馆 |
[24:49] | To serve as our master’s right hand. | 好匹配我左膀右臂的身份 |
[24:53] | The one he wipes his ass with. | 专门负责擦屁股的左膀右臂吧 |
[24:56] | Ah a witty turn of phrase. | 果然言辞犀利 |
[24:58] | One of many splendors I shall miss of being a gladiator. | 不愧是当角斗士另一值得怀念之乐趣 |
[25:02] | You were never a gladiator. | 你根本不曾是一名角斗士 |
[25:08] | No. | 是啊 |
[25:09] | Not after your blade found itself in my leg. | 全因你的利刃毁了我的腿 |
[25:13] | My gift to you. | 我的一点心意 不足挂齿 |
[25:16] | One that has given great reward. | 我也因祸得福 |
[25:25] | Everything I am | 我今日之地位 |
[25:26] | Everything I now possess | 今日所拥有的一切 |
[25:28] | I owe to you. | 都要归功于你 |
[25:40] | No that goes to the balcony. | 不 那个要送去阳台 |
[25:43] | Quickly the Legatus arrives. | 快 将军马上就到了 |
[25:45] | The new girl is slow to the task. | 新来的女奴手脚太慢了 |
[25:47] | An act of charity. | 权当善心仁举 |
[25:49] | We shall yet find proper use for her. | 我们会物尽其用的 |
[25:53] | A great day dominus. | 好日子啊 主人 |
[25:54] | One that shall be remembered. | 值得铭记的历史时刻 |
[26:03] | Where is the Legatus? | 将军身在何处 |
[26:04] | Apologies. My husband is delayed. | 抱歉 他有事耽搁了 |
[26:07] | But you made promise. | 你保证过的 |
[26:09] | Which will be well kept. | 会兑现的 |
[26:10] | He yet intends proper visit | 他仍有意造访 |
[26:13] | But requests good Batiatus | 但要巴蒂塔斯 |
[26:15] | give greeting upon entering the city. | 进城相迎 |
[26:18] | A great honor! | 荣幸之至 |
[26:19] | When does he arrive? | 他何时驾临 |
[26:20] | Now. | 就是此刻 |
[26:24] | We must hurry! | 我们得速速启程 |
[26:29] | Come. | 来吧 |
[26:30] | Let us retire to the balcony to feast. | 我们去阳台一聚吧 |
[26:33] | And review your sense of timing. | 顺便加强一下你的时间意识 |
[26:35] | I would love nothing more | 此举再好不过 |
[26:37] | But I must return to the villa to gather my belongings. | 不过我想先整理行囊 |
[26:43] | To what end? | 此举为何 |
[26:44] | I’m moving back to Rome! | 本小姐要动身回罗马了 |
[26:48] | But your stay in Capua has been so brief. | 伊人才来卡普亚不久 何不多待几日 |
[26:51] | Painfully. | 我亦左右为难 |
[26:53] | Yet now that my husband campaigns for praetor | 当下夫君正为仕途奔波 |
[26:55] | He insists I remain at his side. | 需我陪伴 夫为妻纲 君命难为 |
[27:00] | Are you well? | 你没事吧 |
[27:01] | The blood drains from your cheeks. | 为何面色形容枯槁 |
[27:04] | My heart but flutters at the… | 那是因为我的内心 |
[27:07] | The thought of losing you. | 正为失去你而纠结着 |
[27:11] | Memories of our time together will fade | 人之情谊终会淡 |
[27:14] | only with difficulty. | 只因是你难相忘 |
[27:17] | Your friendship Lucretia | 露迪雅 与你的金玉之交 |
[27:20] | Has forever altered my life. | 我永生难忘 |
[27:47] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[27:49] | I would make request. | 在下有一事相求 |
[27:52] | Ask another if you seek it granted. | 我无意多管闲事 |
[27:54] | It is not for me but for my brother. | 我是为弟弟而来 |
[28:03] | Batiatus orders us parted. | 巴蒂塔斯下令我们分开角斗 |
[28:06] | Duro greets the news with laugh and fucking smile. | 杜罗这傻小子还为此欢呼雀跃 |
[28:08] | Yet I fear he shall not survive the arena on his own. | 我担心他会就此在竞技场上魂归西天 |
[28:12] | You are not alone in the thought. | 这么想的不止你一个 |
[28:14] | Batiatus shows you much favor. | 巴蒂塔斯对你宠爱有加 |
[28:17] | A word from your lips could see the decision undone. | 你金口一开便可让他收回成命 |
[28:21] | Batiatus favors no one but himself. | 巴蒂塔斯乃卖李钻核之辈 |
[28:51] | yeah! The legatus! | 看啊 将军来了 |
[29:02] | Legatus Glaber! | 葛雷博将军 |
[29:05] | Your arrival honors the fair city of capua! | 您的大驾光临是卡普亚子民的荣耀 |
[29:08] | An honor I expected matched by greeting at the gate. | 按吾之愿 汝等应在城门迎驾 |
[29:11] | Well apologies. I had thought that.. | 恳请原谅 我以为… |
[29:13] | Let us move past it. | 我有话直说了 |
[29:15] | My ears burn with reports of lawlessness since last I visited. | 这段时间时常耳闻有人无法无天 |
[29:19] | The magistrate’s murder was unfortunate… | 行政官大人的遇害实属不幸 |
[29:21] | As was that of Ovidius and his family. | 奥维迪斯一家也惨遭灭门 |
[29:24] | and now the cousin of senator Crassus goes missing. | 现在克拉苏元老的堂妹也不知所踪 |
[29:28] | Let us retire to my villa and we can discuss these | 先请将军到鄙人寒舍 |
[29:30] | And other matters at length. | 而后我们再从长计议 |
[29:31] | I prefer to speak with someone in authority. | 本将军只跟权重之人商谈 |
[29:34] | Good Mercato awaits. | 蒙卡图大人正等候我呢 |
[29:35] | I shall accompany you? | 需要在下陪同前去吗 |
[29:37] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[29:38] | Await me at your villa. | 在你的公馆静候我吧 |
[29:40] | When shall I expect you? | 您何时移驾寒舍 |
[29:41] | When I arrive. | 到时自然会来 |
[29:48] | Crixus! You are summoned. | 克雷斯 主人召见你 |
[29:51] | I long for the night | 我朝思暮想 |
[29:53] | to continue what was last interrupted. | 想要与你再续那晚未尽的激情 |
[29:56] | I cannot meet you. | 恕难从命 |
[29:59] | Tis but one night. | 只是一夜 |
[30:01] | There’s no cause for this. | 拒绝我 是何缘由 |
[30:03] | Yes cause. | 是何缘由 |
[30:05] | enough to drown us both in tears. | 说出来痛彻心扉 |
[30:12] | Dominus has given me to another. | 主人已把我赐予他人 |
[30:17] | Who? Tell me his name! | 是何人 告诉我名字 |
[30:21] | What does it matter? | 你又能如何 |
[30:22] | We have lived in a dream. | 此为黄粱一梦 |
[30:24] | And now we must awaken. | 如今当面对现实 |
[30:32] | Do not be troubled mighty Crixus. | 无需自寻苦恼 威猛的克雷斯 |
[30:37] | Capua cheers your name once more. | 卡普亚会再次为你呐喊 |
[30:41] | soon you will seize the mantle of champion | 顷之 你便可从那操蛋的色雷斯人手里 |
[30:43] | from that fucking Thracian. | 夺回冠军的荣耀 |
[30:46] | And everything shall be as it was before you fell to Theokoles. | 一切终将恢复原样 |
[30:51] | I long for it to be so. | 这亦是我心所求 |
[30:55] | As do I. | 我又何尝不是呢 |
[31:06] | Something’s wrong… | 不对劲了 |
[31:09] | Apologies domina. | 请恕罪 主人 |
[31:16] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[31:24] | The shit fuck beckons me to the city | 那天杀的鸟人把我叫去城中 |
[31:27] | Only to spurn me like a thin wasted whore! | 却把我当肏完了的婊子一样羞辱 |
[31:29] | Once again the gods spread the cheeks | 诅咒他生的孩子 |
[31:32] | To ram cock in fucking ass! | 有三个屁眼让人爆菊 |
[31:35] | Perhaps a gentle nudge | 或许给他个下马威 |
[31:36] | to remind the legatus of your importance… | 让他正视您的存在 |
[31:39] | Hmm make the arrangements. | 这事就交给你了 |
[31:40] | Glaber will bend to my fucking will. | 我要克雷博给我下跪求饶 |
[31:43] | Or break in the denying of it. | 若非如此 定让其求生不得求死不能 |
[31:45] | Lucretia! | 露迪雅 |
[31:47] | You need to have fucking words with Ilithyia… | 你他妈的快去跟伊莉西娅好好谈谈 |
[31:52] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:54] | I am with child. | 我怀孕了 |
[31:59] | You’re to be a father Quintus. | 你要当父亲了 昆图斯 |
[32:05] | Well wine! | 拿酒来 |
[32:06] | Wine for the fucking house eh! | 把所有的酒都给老子拿来 |
[32:08] | We must celebrate! | 这可是普天同庆的大事 |
[32:12] | we must celebrate. | 要好好庆贺 |
[32:19] | this fucking village. | 这个操蛋的穷乡僻壤 |
[32:23] | Finally. | 你终于来了 |
[32:25] | I had feared you absorbed for the night. | 我以为你会公务烦扰无法脱身 |
[32:27] | The curse of mercato’s incompetence. | 荏弱无能的蒙卡图 |
[32:32] | Cousin of crassus vanishes | 克拉苏的堂妹失踪了 |
[32:33] | And no theory rattles around in his empty head. | 他却毫无头绪 |
[32:36] | Theories pale against the obvious. | 事实胜于雄辩 任何猜测皆显无力 |
[32:39] | Licinia’s tongue was suspected of lounging | 莱姬尼娅性情风流浪荡 |
[32:41] | In less esteemed places than around her husband’s cock… | 她的丈夫根本无法满足她 |
[32:46] | Whereas mine | 而我呢 |
[32:48] | has made do with naught but idle conversation. | 夜夜只能以无聊谈笑打发时间 |
[32:52] | I fear it may not have been as idle | 恐怕事实并非 |
[32:55] | As you would have me believe. | 你极力宣称的这般吧 |
[32:59] | What promises have you made batiatus and his faded bitch? | 你对巴蒂塔斯和他老母狗都许诺什么了 |
[33:03] | The flesh monger looks to me with rheumy eyes | 那家伙看见我就两眼放光 |
[33:06] | Brimming with expectation. | 满是期待 |
[33:08] | I promise nothing | 我并不曾许诺什么 |
[33:11] | save word on their behalf | 以免在他们和我亲亲丈夫之间 |
[33:13] | To my dearly missed husband… | 引起纷争 |
[33:18] | Batiatus is little better | 和他手下那群蛮兽相比 |
[33:21] | Than the beasts that bear his mark. | 巴蒂塔斯并无二致 |
[33:25] | True but they do provide a certain amusement. | 完全正确 但与其相处也颇有乐趣 |
[33:34] | Humor their intent. | 当是一群跳梁小丑吧 |
[33:37] | No more can be asked from a man of your station. | 尊贵如你 大可对他们不屑一顾 |
[33:42] | My promise discharged | 我已兑现诺言 |
[33:45] | and we shall return to rome. | 我们回罗马吧 |
[33:46] | And more civilized company. | 那里才是文明社会 |
[34:11] | Fetch another. | 再去拿个过来 |
[34:13] | and hold onto it this time. | 这次要拿稳了 |
[34:20] | Aurelia. | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[34:22] | I beg a moment. | 能说句话吗 |
[34:25] | Alone. | 就我们两个 |
[34:32] | You cannot be under the care of batiatus. | 你不可侍奉巴蒂塔斯 |
[34:34] | The deed is done. | 契约已定 |
[34:36] | Then I shall see it undone. | 我会亲手解除它 |
[34:38] | My winnings in the arena… | 我在竞技场之所得 |
[34:39] | Are not fucking wanted. | 我不需要 |
[34:42] | Varro asked that I see you taken care of. | 维罗将你托付于我 |
[34:44] | Then return him to me. | 那就把他还给我 |
[34:52] | Varro’s son. | 维罗的儿子 |
[34:55] | he is safe? | 他安全吗 |
[34:57] | He stays with my brother. | 他在我的哥哥那里 |
[34:59] | To be raised free of his father’s debt. | 得以无忧成长 不必背负其父之债务 |
[35:01] | Absent his mother. | 但却无母亲的守护 |
[35:05] | What of the child in carry? | 那你腹中孩儿当如何 |
[35:10] | It was not fathered by varro. | 并非维罗所出 |
[35:14] | Without him I… | 若非他 我… |
[35:21] | I had it removed from my concerns. | 我已不再这般顾虑 |
[35:24] | As I would be from yours. | 你也当如此 |
[35:28] | Batiatus is not to be trusted. | 巴蒂塔斯不值得信任 |
[35:32] | Do not lay faith in him. | 勿施信于此卑鄙小人 |
[35:33] | My husband is dead. | 吾君已逝 |
[35:36] | And with him all faith. | 吾心亦死 |
[35:47] | as your eyes witness no coin has been spared | 如您所见 我已倾我所有 |
[35:50] | in restoring the villa! | 将别墅装修一新 |
[35:51] | All will marvel upon privileged entry | 但凡世人 得幸游览此地 |
[35:54] | And be humbled by the storied history of the house of batiatus! | 必将为伟大的巴蒂塔斯家族而倾倒 |
[35:58] | It is a vast improvement. | 真是焕然一新 金碧辉煌 |
[35:59] | Hm the gods have truly blessed them. | 诸神明着实赐福于他们 |
[36:03] | And continue to do so. | 我们必将永得垂青 |
[36:04] | If fortune so favors | 既然如此 |
[36:06] | why do you continue to press so brazenly for my support? | 又为何厚颜在此寻求我的袒护 |
[36:10] | True fortune extends no further than a man’s ambitions. | 大丈夫志在天下 又岂能只在乎钱财 |
[36:13] | Mine stretch well beyond the sands of the arena. | 我的志向远在竞技场的那把黄沙之上 |
[36:16] | How far beyond? | 你想要什么 |
[36:18] | To the very doors of political office. | 叩响通往政界之门 |
[36:23] | In a minor capacity. At first. | 可以次要职务做为起点 |
[36:26] | Well let us entertain it for a moment. | 暂且假设一番 |
[36:29] | What men of status lend you their confidence? | 汝这般自信 是源自何处 |
[36:32] | Magistrate calavius had voiced his endorsement. | 行政官早已公开支持我 |
[36:35] | Before the coward solonius forever stilled his tongue. | 可惜惨遭索罗尼斯灭口 |
[36:39] | Base villain. The way he would stare with his teeth. | 卑贱恶徒 那般呲牙咧嘴的凶恶目光 |
[36:44] | My heart is moved by the tragedy. | 我心为此惨案悸动不已 |
[36:47] | Yet my head remains fixed. | 但言归正传 |
[36:51] | What advantage would I gain by association with a lanista? | 和角斗士训练师来往 于我有何好处 |
[36:56] | My gladiators ignite the passion of the crowd. | 我的角斗士能点燃民众的激情 |
[36:58] | Lend name to my cause | 以您之名号而战 |
[37:00] | and see their deafening cheers | 民众震耳欲聋之欢呼 |
[37:02] | transformed into demands for claudius glaber | 即是对克罗迪斯·葛雷博之拥戴 |
[37:06] | And his desired position of praetor. | 亦是对您担任民政官的期盼 |
[37:15] | They do favor batiatus’ men like no others. | 巴蒂塔斯家的角斗士的确最受欢迎 |
[37:19] | Especially spartacus. | 尤其是斯巴达克斯 |
[37:23] | The thracian. | 那个色雷斯人 |
[37:26] | And what does it say that your finest gladiator | 如此看来 你最骁勇的角斗士 |
[37:28] | Was my worst soldier? | 也不过是我最无能的逃兵? |
[37:31] | That I am the greatest lanista in the republic. | 我是共和国最好的训练师 |
[37:34] | for I have taken a wild beast and forged him into a god. | 再凶残的猛兽经我之手皆能成战神一般 |
[37:37] | Its a bold claim. | 如此说法 甚是大胆 |
[37:40] | Built on a foundation of fucking granite. | 全仰仗这群钢铁男儿 |
[37:43] | I would see your words made flesh. | 眼见为实 |
[37:45] | Easily conjured. | 举手之劳 |
[37:46] | Spartacus trains in the square with the other men. | 斯巴达克斯正和其他角斗士训练 |
[37:48] | I have descended into the bowels of your ludus once before | 我曾屈尊驾临过你的训练场 |
[37:51] | and did not care for the stench. | 并不计较其恶臭难当 |
[37:54] | Summon the Thracian to the villa | 将那色雷斯人 一并你的其他角斗士 |
[37:55] | Along with the rest of your men. | 招进公馆 |
[37:58] | All of them? | 全部 |
[38:00] | All of them. | 全部 |
[38:22] | The champion of Capua. | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[38:26] | A sad day when an honored city elevates a cur | 闻全城民众举此等杂碎为英雄 |
[38:30] | To such position. | 实为遗憾 |
[38:36] | I see you’ve taught the animal not to speak out of turn. | 看来你已教会这个畜生言谈的礼数 |
[38:41] | And I would have demonstration of other tricks | 让我看看这个色雷斯人 |
[38:44] | The thracian has learned. | 还学会了什么东西 |
[38:47] | Unchain him. | 解开锁链 |
[38:58] | Which of my men would you have oppose him? | 需要我派何人与他对阵 |
[39:00] | None. | 不必 |
[39:03] | Formation. | 列队 |
[39:15] | Spartacus wields practice swords. | 斯巴达克斯手持木剑 |
[39:17] | I fear he’s at a disadvantage. | 恐怕已落入下风 |
[39:20] | I but give him chance to prove his legend. | 我只是给他个机会重现传奇 |
[39:24] | Iovis. | 伊奥维斯 |
[39:37] | How exciting. | 多么激动人心 |
[39:40] | Begin! | 开始 |
[40:03] | Vesper! Linus! | 韦斯帕 莱纳斯 |
[40:07] | Legatus… | 将军 |
[40:08] | You opened this door lanista. | 训练师 既然你盛情邀请 |
[40:09] | And we shall pass through it. | 吾等自要玩的尽兴 |
[42:27] | Behold. | 请看 |
[42:28] | The legend is proved. | 传奇已经重现 |
[42:32] | Dominus. | 多谢主人 |
[42:36] | This savage caused Rome great offense! | 这厮曾使罗马受辱 |
[42:40] | Yet it would appear that you have broken the man. | 今日看来 汝已将其驯服 |
[42:45] | The way he bows his head in deference. | 见其谦卑行礼 |
[42:49] | would I be afforded such courtesies I wonder | 若我同意鼎力相助 |
[42:52] | if patronage were awarded? | 是否也可受此大礼 |
[42:55] | He would be yours to command | 自当供您差遣 |
[42:56] | as would all my men. | 其他人亦然 |
[43:01] | Kneel. | 听令 |
[43:03] | and it shall be so. | 跪下 |
[43:19] | Legatus. | 将军 |
[44:01] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[44:03] | You fucking cunt! | 你这杂种 |
[44:09] | Calm yourself! | 冷静点 |
[44:10] | Slaves running wild! | 奴隶居然这般疯狂 |
[44:12] | This is what you would have me give name towards? | 你企图让如此狂徒背负我的名号 |
[44:13] | What seizes your fucking wits? Speak! | 是何缘故使他迁怒于你 |
[44:17] | I yet but touch my gift and crixus goes mad. | 我只是爱抚我的女人 谁料克雷斯旋即发怒 |
[44:21] | I felt her maidenhood long absent | 此奴与我交欢之时 |
[44:23] | when we lay together. | 我发现她已不是处子之身 |
[44:25] | now I know whose cock was in her first. | 现在我知道是谁先我一步了 |
[44:35] | you whore! | 你这娼妓 |
[44:37] | how long? | 多长时间了 |
[44:38] | How fucking long? | 多长时间了 |
[44:41] | How long have you hidden laughter behind a polite smile! | 你们二人秘密媾和多长时间了 |
[44:45] | How long have you been luring him | 你勾引他 |
[44:47] | To your filthy slave cunt? | 多长时间了 |
[44:55] | What is it? What is it? | 这是何物 这是何物 |
[44:57] | Give it to me. Give it to me! | 给我 给我 |
[45:04] | How did you come by it? | 你如何得到此物 |
[45:05] | I took it. | 我偷的 |
[45:08] | To open the gate. So you could lie with crixus. | 以便打开大门 与克雷斯一番云雨 |
[45:12] | You alone knew of my feelings for him. | 唯有你知我对其痴情 |
[45:15] | And yet you betray me. | 然你却背叛于我 |
[45:23] | Crixus never loved you. | 克雷斯从未爱过你 |
[45:25] | He did only as commanded. | 他只是在履行指令 |
[45:36] | Mira! | 米拉 |
[45:39] | Domina. | 主人 |
[45:44] | Bring me a knife. | 拿把刀来 |
[45:51] | You have assurance crixus will be punished. | 我向您保证克雷斯必遭重罚 |
[45:53] | I fear your hands too soft for the task. | 你心慈手软 尚无法胜任 |
[45:55] | You are mistaken. | 您误会了 |
[45:57] | They are as steel hardened to their purpose. | 他们皆为不达目的誓不罢休之徒 |
[46:01] | as I to mine. | 我也是 |
[46:03] | We return to Rome absent unworthy entanglements. | 我们回罗马 离开这是非之地 |
[46:06] | Do not turn from me! | 你胆敢抛弃我 |
[46:08] | You forget your place lanista! | 别忘了自己的身份 训练师 |
[46:10] | No. I secure it. | 我自有分寸 |
[46:12] | Clear the fucking room! | 都下去 |
[46:14] | Tell Ashur to bring our gift for the legatus! | 叫阿舒尔将礼物拿上来 |
[46:18] | Forget your gifts. | 我不要什么礼物 |
[46:21] | I would part as from a troubling dream | 我若助你上位 |
[46:23] | Untethered by the memory of it. | 并将永无宁日 |
[46:24] | Oh you will remember this day. | 今日必将为你所铭记 |
[46:26] | Until you lay to slumber never to awaken. | 直至寿终 |
[46:29] | I fear we have let events run the best of us. | 我以为此事与双方皆有好处 |
[46:32] | Perhaps a cup of wine to er cool the head. | 或许二位应当喝杯酒 冷静一下 |
[46:35] | We are long past civilized recourse. | 你我之事已非口舌能息 |
[46:38] | Your husband presses issue. I would see it closed. | 你丈夫挑起事端 我会将其平息 |
[46:41] | As would I. | 于我亦然 |
[46:44] | Can I believe this will make a difference? | 我意已决 如此也于事无补 |
[46:47] | Open it and see. | 请打开看看 |
[46:56] | What is this abomination? | 这究竟为何物 |
[46:58] | But a piece of the whole. Licinia. Cousin of Crassus. | 这只是莱姬尼娅的部分尸骨 |
[47:05] | You murdered Licinia? | 是你让莱姬尼娅香消玉殒 |
[47:07] | No. Your wife did. | 不 你妻子才是罪魁祸首 |
[47:11] | He lies. | 一派胡言 |
[47:12] | A most heinous act. | 真是十恶不赦啊 |
[47:13] | One I was content to help obscure | 她曾许诺助我得您宠幸 |
[47:15] | under promise of her aid in obtaining your favor. | 吾当替其毁尸灭迹 |
[47:19] | Now I fear Licinia’s body may resurface. | 如此看来 莱姬尼娅的尸骨怕是要重见天日 |
[47:23] | On the grounds of your villa perhaps? | 或许会重现于府上 |
[47:26] | I will see the tongue ripped from your fucking mouth! | 满嘴胡言 我要撕烂你的臭嘴 |
[47:29] | Even so ruined it would yet speak the truth. | 既便如此 仍无法改变事实 |
[47:33] | Cladius. | 克罗迪斯 |
[47:34] | You cannot believe me capable of such a thing. | 我万不会做出此等有失身份之事 |
[47:55] | Patronage is granted. | 我同意资助你们 |
[47:57] | A portion of my men will remain stationed | 我的部分手下将留守于此 |
[48:00] | against further embarrassments. | 助你解决将来危机 |
[48:06] | Make all other arrangements with Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅另作安排 |
[48:09] | She will be remaining here in Capua. | 将其留于卡普亚 |
[48:11] | No! | 不要 |
[48:35] | No man is above retribution | 冒犯巴蒂塔斯家族者 |
[48:37] | for offenses committed against the House of Batiatus. | 无一能逃脱责难 |
[48:41] | No gladiator. | 无论是角斗士 |
[48:43] | No champion. | 还是冠军 |
[48:45] | Even the men that guard you | 即便是贴身护卫 |
[48:46] | should they be guilty of deceit or incompetence. | 如若玩忽职守 必将重罚 |
[48:52] | Hector found his key removed. | 赫克托的钥匙遭人窃去 |
[48:54] | His head follows. | 其人头也随即落下 |
[48:57] | the fault lies in my own breast | 对尔等之宽容 |
[49:00] | with heart grown too large. | 即对吾之残忍 |
[49:03] | This cannot stand. | 我不能再姑息养奸 |
[49:05] | Legatus Claudius Glaber | 克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军 |
[49:07] | is now our honored patron. | 现已成为吾等尊贵的资助人 |
[49:09] | And he has opened my eyes to the error of my generosity. | 同时吾之宽宏大度 产生不良影响 |
[49:15] | One that demands correction. | 吾必将改之 |
[49:23] | Embrace the pain. It is the only way. | 汝唯有忍痛 别无他路 |
[50:22] | I expect your meetings with Crixus to end. | 与克雷斯的厮混到此为止 |
[50:28] | Quintus… | 昆图斯 |
[50:29] | Do not fucking speak. | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[50:34] | That you would think me a fool is insult enough. | 自认可以愚弄我么 这已是奇耻大辱 |
[50:41] | I have always known. | 自始至终我心知肚明 |
[50:43] | and turned eye away only because it made you happy | 可我充耳不闻 只是为了讨你欢心 |
[50:45] | and caused me no thought. | 省去后顾之忧 |
[50:48] | Those days have ended. | 一切到此为止 |
[50:52] | Set your attentions towards our child. | 全心全意照顾好我们的孩子 |
[50:56] | And do not see them stray. | 不可再红杏出墙 |
[50:57] | Enough! | 住手 |
[51:17] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[51:20] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[51:23] | Grant them a moment. | 让他们独处片刻 |
[51:25] | He was our champion once. | 毕竟他曾是冠军 |
[51:27] | Allow him such respect. | 给予他些许尊严 |
[51:42] | I have destroyed us. | 我毁了这一切 |
[51:46] | We yet live. | 我们仍尚存人间 |
[51:49] | Where do they take you? | 他们将你至何方 |
[51:50] | I do not know. | 不知道 |
[51:56] | I will win my freedom. | 我会赢得自由 |
[51:58] | I will not rest until I find you. | 不将你找回 我誓不罢休 |
[52:02] | It is time. | 该走了 |
[52:11] | He speaks of freedom as did Barca. | 如巴尔卡一般 他提及自由 |
[52:14] | I give you my word | 我向你保证 |
[52:15] | that I shall aid him in the seeking of it. | 我将协助其获得自由 |
[52:16] | No. You must not let him broach the subject. | 不 你得阻止他提及此事 |
[52:22] | Barca was not freed. | 巴尔卡未能获得自由 |
[52:24] | Batiatus took his life. | 反而因此命丧黄泉 |
[52:37] | Fuck ass you Roman cock. | 操 罗马狗 |
[52:42] | Shut your fucking mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[52:45] | I would caution softer words. | 奉劝你说话客气点 |
[52:48] | The shit keeps rising higher in this fucking hole. | 此处气氛愈发恶心 |
[52:52] | Perhaps it best not to be present when it fills the mouth. | 当隐忍不言 以免惹祸上身 |
[52:59] | What do you speak of? | 汝言下之意? |
[53:01] | I speak of nothing. | 别无他意 |
[53:04] | Nothing sounds much like escape. | 此”意”像是越狱 |
[53:08] | And how would “Nothing” find way past Batiatus | 如何才能逃过巴蒂塔斯 |
[53:10] | and all his fucking Romans? | 以及他那些该死的手下 |
[53:15] | There is but one path. | 别无他路 |
[53:18] | We kill them all. | 唯有将其赶尽杀绝 |