时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Mind them. | 看好他们 |
[01:06] | The noble House of Batiatus stands humbled! | 尊贵的巴蒂塔斯家族向来谦逊 |
[01:11] | Humbled by the blessings | 即便是承蒙神明庇佑 |
[01:12] | the gods have seen fit to shower upon us. | 带来诸多福祉 |
[01:19] | And by the presence of the most revered citizens in all of Capua | 亦恭迎诸位贵宾光临寒舍 |
[01:23] | come to join in celebrating the patronage | 同庆此番有幸沐浴 |
[01:26] | of Legatus Claudius Glaber! | 克罗迪斯·葛雷博将军之恩泽 |
[01:29] | The man himself regrets the duties | 将军要务缠身 |
[01:31] | of the senate prevent his attendance | 无法亲临 |
[01:33] | but he would see us properly addressed | 然其爱妻今日得以到场 |
[01:35] | his words delivered | 全权代表 |
[01:36] | by pleasing tongue of trusted wife. | 为吾等致辞 |
[01:42] | Good citizens of Rome’s favored sister. | 广大卡普亚的子民们 |
[01:45] | It is with great pleasure that | 此等荣幸之时 |
[01:47] | I Legatus Claudius Glaber bestow upon | 吾 克罗迪斯·葛雷博 决定赐予 |
[01:50] | Quintus Lentulus Batiatus | 昆图斯·巴蒂塔斯·兰图拉斯 |
[01:53] | my patronage | 吾之恩惠膏泽 |
[01:54] | and all encompassing benefits. | 与之共享所有利惠 |
[01:57] | No man in all of Capua is more deserving | 卡普亚绝无二人 |
[01:59] | of such esteemed privilege. | 可获如此殊荣 |
[02:01] | Good Batiatus should be held as example | 尊敬的巴蒂塔斯为众人之楷模 |
[02:03] | to a city mired in shadows and treachery. | 以身作则 知恩图报 |
[02:06] | The guiding light of his virtuous heart | 其高风亮节亦为希望之曙光 |
[02:08] | providing illumination in these dark and troubling times. | 驱散雾霭阴霾 |
[02:12] | For this reason and too many others to give voice… | 并由其他高尚美德 |
[02:15] | Still yourself. | 冷静 |
[02:16] | I lend my full and unconditional support | 我当全力支持并举荐他 |
[02:19] | to the honored position of Aedile. | 任市政官之职 |
[02:23] | Aemilia failed to mention you had mind towards office. | 艾美莉娅从没提过你有意参政 |
[02:26] | Oh I admit to none good Sextus. | 我本无此意 塞克图斯 |
[02:28] | Until the Legatus broached the subject. | 不过将军美意 我乐意效劳 |
[02:32] | Aedile is but a breath below Magistrate. | 市政官离行政官仅一步之遥 |
[02:35] | We should dine and discuss the matter further. | 我们有空当详谈此事 |
[02:40] | My heart to Legatus Glaber and his support. | 将军抬爱 我等感激不尽 |
[02:44] | In the hopes that you will share it in the coming days | 祈求众人也能获此福荫 |
[02:48] | I present a gift of blood! | 在此我以热血为礼 |
[02:50] | Two legends of the arena | 竞技场上的传奇 |
[02:52] | to face each other sine missione! | 今日将针锋相对 至死方休 |
[02:55] | No quarter given! | 决不留情 |
[02:56] | No mercy shown! | 绝无恻隐 |
[02:59] | Behold Crixus! | 有请 克雷斯 |
[03:02] | The savage Gaul! | 高卢猛兽 |
[03:09] | And who shall attempt to tame him? | 而孰能与之匹敌 驯服此兽 |
[03:12] | There can be but one man. | 唯有一人能当此任 |
[03:15] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[03:17] | Slayer of the Shadow of Death! | 屠影之英雄 |
[03:26] | He is of a form is he not? | 他真是个猛男 |
[03:30] | He stands a god. | 如神明下凡 |
[03:34] | Crixus… | 克雷斯 |
[03:35] | I have given my answer. | 心意已明 |
[03:38] | Let us finish this. | 就此了断 |
[03:50] | Begin! | 开始 |
[04:27] | You speak of dangerous things. | 你所说之事过于危险 |
[04:35] | We live in dangerous times. | 我们本就生于乱世 |
[04:42] | Many yet hold Crixus our true champion. | 克雷斯仍为众人心目中真正的冠军 |
[04:45] | Count me among them. | 我也一样 |
[04:52] | Doctore. | 多科特 |
[04:53] | I would work the palus. | 我想去木桩处训练 |
[04:57] | Permission for Spartacus. | 准许斯巴达克斯的请求 |
[05:10] | Have you traded words with Hamilcar? | 和汉米卡谈过了吗 |
[05:12] | He is with us. | 他同意加入 |
[05:15] | But Castus and the other Gauls | 而卡斯特斯和其他高卢人 |
[05:17] | refuse to grab cock without | 无意入伙 |
[05:19] | Crixus holding their balls. | 除非有克雷斯同盟 |
[05:22] | Where does Rhaskos stand? | 莱斯克斯站在哪一边 |
[05:24] | The same. | 和他们一样 |
[05:27] | Our numbers are yet shallow. | 我们人数远远不够 |
[05:29] | We must gain Crixus’ support | 必须争取克雷斯的支持 |
[05:31] | and see them rise. | 方可以服众 |
[05:33] | The fucking mad mans still under lock and key. | 那痴汉仍被囚禁 |
[05:37] | How will you turn him to cause | 没有机会和他交谈 |
[05:38] | if you cannot break words with him? | 何来劝服他之说 |
[05:39] | Being champion yet affords privilege. | 冠军意味着特权 |
[05:42] | A way shall present itself. | 时机到了 自会水到渠成 |
[05:44] | Answer! | 说 |
[05:45] | It best “Present” fucking soon. | 那这水当早日到来 |
[05:46] | Did I tell you to stand? | 我让你站起来了吗 |
[05:54] | Glaber falls to patronage | 葛雷博已同意扶持我们 |
[05:57] | and the men of influence greet me | 各界名流纷纷来信致意 |
[05:58] | as a fucking brother! | 视我如手足 |
[05:59] | A day of shining glory. | 无尚荣耀的日子 |
[06:02] | Marred by darkening cloud. | 可惜让人给搅了 |
[06:05] | I beg a word Dominus. | 我有话要说 主人 |
[06:07] | In private. | 就你我之间 |
[06:11] | Doctore | 多科特 |
[06:13] | well spill sour thoughts | 有何不快 |
[06:15] | and hear them sweetened. | 但说无妨 |
[06:17] | Glaber’s mercenaries punish absent cause. | 葛雷博的手下无端施暴 |
[06:20] | The men suffer at their hand. | 兄弟们苦不堪言 |
[06:22] | It is a burden that must be endured | 必须忍耐 |
[06:24] | I have no time for such petty concerns. | 我无暇顾及此等琐事 |
[06:26] | With respect every ludus requires | 恕我直言 所有训练场 |
[06:29] | the attention of its lanista. | 都需要其训练师的悉心关注 |
[06:31] | I seek a loftier title one far removed from the arena. | 我有鸿鹄之志 已与角斗场并无相关 |
[06:35] | You would see your family’s heritage a thing of memory? | 主人意欲抛下家业么 |
[06:38] | No. | 不 |
[06:39] | Yet I tire of the dust and drudgery | 但我厌倦终日吸尘纳土的单调生活 |
[06:42] | and I would have my interests in blood and sand | 欲将此热血黄沙之事业 |
[06:45] | overseen by someone with more attentive eyes. | 交与更为专注于此的人打理 |
[06:49] | Someone who has forever proven loyal. | 一个绝对忠诚的人 |
[06:54] | You would entrust the ludus to a slave? | 您要将训练场托付给奴隶 |
[06:57] | A slave never. | 奴隶 不可能 |
[07:01] | I had thought to make announcement at the celebration | 我本想待到庆典 再宣布此事 |
[07:04] | but you force my hand. | 可你逼我提前泄密 |
[07:06] | My advocate is drawing up papers granting your freedom. | 我已派人草拟文书 不日便会赐你自由 |
[07:09] | Freedom? | 自由 |
[07:11] | No longer shall you be my Doctore. | 你不再是奴隶 |
[07:12] | You will assume the mantle of lanista | 你将成为角斗士训练师 |
[07:15] | and be warmly greeted by your name | 并可使用你的真名 |
[07:16] | Oenemaus. | 奥尼梅斯 |
[07:20] | I had thought the news to please. | 我以为此事算是好消息 |
[07:22] | Apologies | 抱歉 |
[07:26] | I have heard rumor. | 有一传言 |
[07:27] | One that has vexed sleep. | 令我寝食难安 |
[07:29] | Well give voice and dream again. | 但说无妨 你也好得以安寝 |
[07:33] | Barca was not granted freedom. | 听说巴尔卡并未获得自由 |
[07:36] | Instead he met his end at your hands. | 相反 是主人您取其性命 |
[07:53] | The rumor is true. | 所传非虚 |
[07:55] | Yet absent reasoning. | 但断章取义 并未阐明缘由 |
[07:58] | Barca was dispatched to deliver | 我派巴尔卡 |
[07:59] | a simple message to Ovidius. | 给奥维迪斯送信 |
[08:01] | Instead he slaughtered the man and his entire fucking family | 但他却违背我之命 |
[08:04] | against command. | 将其满门灭绝 |
[08:07] | I had no choice but to take his life | 我唯有取其性命 |
[08:08] | before the Magistrate discovered the deed | 以防行政官发现此事 |
[08:10] | and pulled us all to ruin. | 将我们赶尽杀绝 |
[08:12] | And Ashur? | 那阿舒尔呢 |
[08:14] | Did he aid in this “choice”? | 这一决定 他可曾推波助澜 |
[08:21] | When you are lanista | 他日 汝若成角斗士训练师 |
[08:22] | you shall also be faced with decisions | 迟早也会面临此类 |
[08:24] | grave of consequence. | 关乎存亡的决定 |
[08:25] | And know your measure by how your blade falls. | 到时自会明白审时度势权衡轻重 |
[08:38] | Can you yet feel him move | 你能感受到他的律动 |
[08:39] | eager to make entrance into the world? | 迫切渴望降临于世吗 |
[08:41] | How do you divine a boy? | 你何以断定是个男孩 |
[08:43] | Because the gods fucking favor us. | 因为众神对我们青睐有加 |
[08:47] | Glaber’s patronage | 葛雷博的扶持 |
[08:48] | access to the upper strata of Capua | 打开通往卡普亚上流社会的大门 |
[08:49] | the promise of political office. | 满足我们涉足政界的愿望 |
[08:51] | Everything we have bled for | 我们为之倾囊相向的一切 |
[08:53] | finally within our grasp. | 终于都尽在掌握之中了 |
[08:56] | We are truly blessed. | 我们确是蒙神明恩宠 |
[09:00] | I deliver but glorious news this day | 所说之事 何等荣耀 |
[09:02] | to be met with tempered response! | 却得一番冷言相对 |
[09:05] | Joy is restrained to lend clear mind to celebration. | 我强抑喜悦 却是为确保庆典顺利 |
[09:10] | Glaber’s patronage | 葛雷博的扶持 |
[09:11] | may have paved road to the elite | 许是为我们进入上流社会铺平了道路 |
[09:12] | but they are of ravenous appetite. | 但他们的贪婪之心亦不可小觑 |
[09:14] | And what meal would you suggest | 那依你之见 |
[09:15] | to see them sated? | 当以何来满足他们 |
[09:17] | One that only the House of Batiatus can prepare. | 自是唯有展现巴蒂塔斯家族独特之处 |
[09:20] | Spartacus Slayer of Theokoles | 让斯巴达克斯 屠影之英雄 |
[09:23] | in a contest to the death. | 来一场至死方休的殊死搏斗 |
[09:27] | We have already presented such diversion | 众人已在努曼里斯的成年礼上 |
[09:29] | at Numerius’ Toga Virilis. | 见识过如此招数 |
[09:31] | Varro was no match for the Champion of Capua. | 维罗与卡普亚的冠军无法匹敌 |
[09:34] | We must give them what was denied that night. | 我们当弥补那日之缺憾 |
[09:36] | What all of Capua longs to see | 这是全卡普亚人翘首以待的胜景 |
[09:38] | but only a privileged few under our roof | 但只有受邀来我宅一聚 |
[09:40] | may bear witness to. | 方能见证 |
[09:42] | The Champion of Capua | 卡普亚的冠军 |
[09:44] | Spartacus in a fight for his life | 斯巴达克斯将誓死一搏 |
[09:46] | against the only man who has ever defeated him. | 对阵唯一战胜过他之人 |
[09:52] | Is this your fucking hope? | 这便是你的如意算盘 |
[09:53] | That the fallen Gaul is granted opportunity | 给那个高卢败将以机会 |
[09:55] | to regain position? | 重拾冠军宝座 |
[09:57] | Out. | 退下 |
[10:01] | You mistake intent. | 你会错意了 |
[10:04] | I would see Crixus dead | 我愿见克雷斯一死 |
[10:06] | for offenses committed against the House of Batiatus. | 只因他公然冒犯巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[10:08] | Then we stand as one in such regard. | 所幸你我达成共识 |
[10:12] | Oh your tongue named cause of doubt. | 你之前所说着实令我生疑 |
[10:14] | Crixus is the only gladiator to pose threat to Spartacus. | 克雷斯是唯一能对抗斯巴达克斯的角斗士 |
[10:18] | And there is yet political advantage | 然携雨之使者 |
[10:20] | to parading the Bringer of Rain | 于我日后跻身官场 |
[10:22] | as I campaign for office. | 仍大有裨益 |
[10:25] | Then we must ensure Spartacus victorious. | 那就必须确保斯巴达克斯大获全胜 |
[10:30] | And Crixus fades from memory. | 克雷斯自此销声匿迹 |
[10:44] | That will be all. | 你们可以退下了 |
[10:48] | Patronage comes with unfortunate attachment. | 有将军扶持虽好 所提条件却也可恶 |
[10:51] | A fact I am well aware of. | 我已深有体会 |
[10:55] | I am reminded of the first time you stood before me | 我记起你我初次会面 就在此地 |
[10:57] | in this office a savage in chains. | 你犹如披镣戴铐的野兽 |
[11:00] | Now you stand as death made meat and bone. | 如今凛然一尊死神的血肉化身 |
[11:03] | It was your hand that forged my purpose. | 功不在我 全拜您所赐 |
[11:06] | Yet it is upon your shoulders | 但巴蒂塔斯家族的崛起 |
[11:07] | the House of Batiatus has been so elevated | 与振兴的漫漫长路 |
[11:09] | and continues to rise. | 仍需靠你 |
[11:12] | Two days hence | 两日后 |
[11:14] | we play host to the most influential in Capua | 我们将招待卡普亚的各路权贵 |
[11:17] | in celebration of patronage. | 以庆祝将军的慷慨相助 |
[11:20] | Although a closer look at the Slayer of Theokoles | 最精彩的莫过于亲眼目睹 |
[11:22] | be the true draw. | 屠影之英雄的威姿 |
[11:24] | A great honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[11:26] | Will the men be displayed in the villa? | 我们都进入公馆吗 |
[11:28] | The Legatus would frown upon such storied tradition. | 这本是惯例 但将军并不赞成 |
[11:31] | You and the others will be confined to the square. | 你们只能在沙场上活动 |
[11:34] | And how will our guests have view? | 那宾客们在何处观赏 |
[11:36] | From purchase of the balcony. | 楼上露台 |
[11:38] | No eye will be denied | 最为人瞩目的 |
[11:39] | the Champion of Capua! | 当属卡普亚冠军 |
[11:41] | As he faces his arch enemy in a match to the death! | 与其夙敌的生死决战 |
[11:46] | I am to fight Crixus? | 我对阵克雷斯 |
[11:49] | This concerns you? | 你有何想法 |
[11:51] | It is long overdue. | 期待已久 |
[11:54] | Yet there is no honor | 只是笼中困兽 威猛不再 |
[11:56] | in taking the life of a caged lion. | 取其性命 亦无荣耀可言 |
[11:59] | I would see him return to training | 他若能恢复训练 |
[12:00] | so he may better thrill the crowd before his end. | 兴许死前一战方能精彩 以飨观众 |
[12:05] | You truly have fucking mind for this. | 你还真介意此事 |
[12:09] | Crixus shall be freed from bond yet only for training. | 克雷斯可以出来 但只能参加训练 |
[12:12] | I would not have the animal run free | 我不会放他自由 |
[12:14] | lest he again bares teeth. | 免得他又张牙舞爪 |
[12:16] | Remove yourself to slumber | 去睡觉吧 |
[12:17] | and dreams of extracting them. | 梦中斩其利爪 拔其尖牙 |
[12:22] | Apologies Dominus. | 主人 还有一事 |
[12:24] | There is something I crave more than sleep… | 长夜漫漫 我孤枕难眠… |
[12:43] | You ask the impossible. | 你的要求实在强人所难 |
[12:44] | The gates to the villa must stand open | 通向公馆的大门必须敞开 |
[12:46] | before I make a move on Batiatus. | 以便我直取巴蒂塔斯 |
[12:48] | You would have me risk all. | 你置我们的生命于不顾 |
[12:50] | And for what? | 缘何如此 |
[12:54] | So that Spartacus may have his revenge? | 就因为斯巴达克斯要报一己私仇 |
[12:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:58] | So that his heart might find a measure of peace. | 只为寻求内心的一丝平静 |
[13:07] | Was she such a woman | 她是怎样一个女人 |
[13:11] | your wife. | 你的妻子 |
[13:13] | She was the sun. | 她似旭日 |
[13:17] | Never to rise again. | 却永不再升起 |
[13:19] | A heavy thing | 温暖不再 |
[13:23] | to be denied its warmth. | 情何以堪 |
[13:27] | I will see the gate opened. | 我会让大门敞开 |
[13:31] | But I would have exchange… | 但有个条件 |
[13:34] | This is my price. | 权当我的报酬 |
[13:36] | To feel you inside me. | 让我感觉你的雄风 |
[13:41] | To know pale shadow of the love that you felt for her… | 体会你那坚贞而哀伤的爱意 |
[14:51] | I would not have wagered the Gaul | 我不会押那个高卢人 |
[14:52] | such a challenge to Spartacus! | 他赢不了斯巴达克斯 |
[14:54] | You underestimate the man Aemilia. | 你太低估他了 艾美莉娅 |
[14:55] | Crixus was once Champion was he not? | 克雷斯也曾是冠军 是吧 |
[14:59] | The match is but newly born. | 今非昔比 |
[15:01] | Much may yet happen as it matures. | 万事皆有可能 |
[15:07] | Apologies Domina. | 打扰 主人 |
[15:08] | I must gather more wine from the stores. | 我要再去取些酒来 |
[15:10] | Send another. | 让别人去 |
[15:11] | I would keep you close to attend the guests. | 你得随时伺候宾客们 |
[15:28] | You must listen to me… | 你必须听我说 |
[15:47] | Dominus has ordered my release? | 主人下令释放我 |
[15:48] | It was Spartacus that moved his hand. | 是斯巴达克斯求他高抬贵手 |
[15:51] | Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯 |
[15:53] | He desires you at your best… | 不日的生死对决 |
[15:56] | when you stand before him sine missione. | 他希望你有最佳表现 |
[16:00] | The gods finally answer my prayers. | 诸神终于回应我的祈祷 |
[16:03] | Had they but answered sooner. | 真不是时候 |
[16:05] | You stand before him tomorrow | 明日黄昏 |
[16:07] | as the sun fades. | 你对阵斯巴达克斯 |
[16:09] | If it were this very moment | 就算此时决战 |
[16:11] | the outcome would not change. | 我也必胜无疑 |
[16:14] | I have made promise to Naevia. | 我对妮维雅许过承诺 |
[16:22] | I will not die until I have gained my freedom | 定要重获自由 揽她入怀 |
[16:25] | and she is in my arms again. | 此前绝不丧命 |
[16:27] | Delay talk of freedom | 自由一事 迟些再谈 |
[16:28] | until there are ears that would welcome the sound. | 尚需等待合适时机 |
[16:32] | I fear Dominus shall forever be deaf to it. | 我只怕主人会充耳不闻 |
[16:37] | Place your faith to closer quarters. | 你要关注眼前之事 |
[16:40] | Dominus releases me from the bonds of servitude | 主人已免去我奴隶的身份 |
[16:43] | to assume mantle as lanista. | 并正式委以角斗士训练师之职 |
[16:51] | It is a title well deserved. | 此为你应得之荣 |
[16:53] | Together we will restore honor to this ludus… | 让我们一起重铸训练场的辉煌… |
[16:57] | And Naevia to your arms. | 也让妮维雅重回你的怀抱 |
[17:00] | Spartacus but stands in your way. | 但是斯巴达克斯还挡在你的面前 |
[17:03] | Then he shall fall. | 那么我必须铲除他 |
[17:12] | A celebration? | 会有一场庆典吗 |
[17:14] | Filled with the elite. | 各界精英将到场庆祝 |
[17:15] | Their deaths will shatter Capua to chaos. | 这些人若惨遭不测 卡普亚必定大乱 |
[17:17] | It’ll be days before they regain senses to pursue us. | 追捕我们 必定是数日之后 |
[17:20] | Our plan takes form. | 我们的计划已端容初现 |
[17:21] | What of Crixus? | 克雷斯怎么办 |
[17:23] | You still must find way to broach subject with the fucking Gaul. | 你仍需知会那家伙 |
[17:25] | It presents itself as promised. | 已然水到渠成 |
[17:31] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[17:32] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[17:40] | Fuck my ass. | 真该死 |
[17:42] | Now all that remains | 万事俱备 |
[17:43] | is convincing a man that hates you to join your cause. | 只差拉你夙敌入伙 |
[17:51] | You have seen task to completion? | 你的任务都完成了吗 |
[17:53] | My husband’s patronage has lifted | 我丈夫的资助已令你们的庆典 |
[17:55] | your celebration beyond the heavens | 堪比天宫的瑶池盛会 |
[17:57] | clouds bursting with honored guests. | 贵朋齐聚 尊友云集 |
[17:59] | Altius and his cousin Gaius? | 奥缇尤斯和他的堂兄盖尤斯呢 |
[18:01] | They are a necessity… | 他们可是必到的… |
[18:02] | And are delivered as commanded. | 已经按你的吩咐通知了 |
[18:06] | Aemilia’s husband Sextus? | 艾美莉娅的丈夫塞克图斯呢 |
[18:08] | He’s a former magistrate | 他可是前任的行政官 |
[18:10] | Yet beloved by many. | 万民拥戴 |
[18:11] | His support would all but secure office. | 他的支持不可或缺 |
[18:14] | Pressing affairs draw him to Rome. | 他有要事 需去往罗马 |
[18:18] | That does not bring comfort Ilithyia. | 这可不是个好消息 伊莉西娅 |
[18:20] | Then perhaps his attendance shall. | 然而他依然能够如约出席 |
[18:23] | He will delay travel with mind towards your celebration. | 虑及你的庆典 他决定推迟罗马之行 |
[18:28] | How did you turn his attentions? | 你如何令其回心转意 |
[18:30] | He favors me. | 他倾慕于我 |
[18:32] | Most husbands do. | 如同众多有妇之夫一样 |
[18:39] | Your services have been deeply appreciated. | 你的协助我深表感激 |
[18:42] | Yet more is needed. | 然尚有一事相求 |
[18:44] | In the absence of your honored husband | 既然你尊贵的丈夫无法到场 |
[18:47] | We would have you address our most noble guests. | 我们希望由你向众贵宾宣致祝词 |
[18:51] | Just a few words as if fallen from his mouth | 寥寥数语赞颂下巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[18:54] | extolling the virtues of the House of Batiatus. | 德善功伟的溢美之词便可 |
[18:58] | I shall compose something appropriate for the occasion. | 我当尽力遣造恰当词句 |
[19:01] | No need. | 没必要 |
[19:02] | I’ve already seen to it. | 我已经写好了 |
[19:08] | My hands are no longer my own | 我已形如傀儡 任你差遣 |
[19:11] | and now you seize my fucking tongue? | 现在还要夺我口舌吗 |
[19:14] | I would not have it flap about absent direction. | 我是好意 以免你肆意诳言 |
[19:18] | How much longer must I suffer your indignities? | 你还要这样羞辱我多久 |
[19:21] | While breath gives life to my command. | 直至我命归黄泉 |
[19:30] | As you wish then. | 那么如你所愿 |
[19:32] | I know there have been tensions between us. | 你我之间 虽有不睦 |
[19:36] | Yet I see no cause for our current arrangement | 但也不该让庆典的这般安排 |
[19:40] | to fall into unpleasantness. | 使你我伤情反目 |
[19:43] | We were such dear friends once. | 我们曾亲如姐妹 |
[19:47] | Would you not see it so again? | 你难道不想和睦如初吗 |
[19:51] | Would that I had power to reverse the sun | 我多想能够 |
[19:53] | and restore the world to its proper place. | 颠倒日月 扭转乾坤 |
[20:20] | Rest. | 休息 |
[20:21] | Eat. | 吃饭 |
[20:24] | We resume after midday sun has past. | 午后继续训练 |
[20:46] | You move well. | 闪展腾挪 迅捷有力 |
[20:49] | As if lash had never struck. | 鞭刑好似根本不曾影响你 |
[20:52] | Pain is erased when inflicted upon others. | 重回沙场 便是消除疼痛最佳良药 |
[20:55] | I would have you at your best when we face each other. | 你我对阵时 希望你能重回巅峰 |
[20:57] | Is that all you’d have from me? | 你的要求如此简单吗 |
[20:59] | Rhasko speaks of your desires. | 我已从莱斯克斯那里获知你的野心 |
[21:01] | What fever grips brain | 利令智昏 |
[21:03] | that Spartacus would think me to band with him? | 斯巴达克斯竟会邀我入伙 |
[21:05] | To risk the lives of my men? | 想让我赔上兄弟们的性命 |
[21:07] | My life? | 还有我的性命 |
[21:09] | Is there one? | 只有你的吗 |
[21:10] | Without the woman you love within it? | 不管你所珍爱的女人吗 |
[21:15] | I’ve never had stronger reason to live. | 她是我活下去的唯一动力 |
[21:17] | I know your heart Crixus. | 我深知你心 克雷斯 |
[21:20] | I felt the beating of it within my chest once. | 我感同身受 |
[21:23] | Then you know I’ll fucking survive. | 那么你就该知道我会活下去 |
[21:25] | And see Naevia returned to me. | 看着妮维娅重回我身边 |
[21:27] | As my wife was returned? | 正如我妻之遭遇 |
[21:31] | Batiatus ordered her death. | 是巴蒂塔斯下令取她性命 |
[21:38] | How did you come upon this? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:40] | By tongue of his man Aulus before silencing it forever. | 他的手下奥鲁斯临死前招供的 |
[21:45] | I will see the House of Batiatus fall | 我会亲眼看着巴蒂塔斯家宅倾灭 |
[21:47] | and with it the villain’s blood upon the earth. | 让这些恶棍挫骨扬灰 血债血偿 |
[21:51] | As would I in your position. | 若处你的境地 我也会如此 |
[21:53] | But I am far removed. | 只可惜如今爱莫能助 |
[21:55] | My escape would not aid Naevia. | 我若逃走 对妮维雅无益 |
[21:57] | How would I purchase her freedom or even find her | 我如何能够找寻赎回妮维雅 |
[22:00] | while being hunted like a dog by the Romans? | 当我自身皆难保 |
[22:01] | Join me | 我们联手 |
[22:04] | and we will find her together. | 然后我们一起找她 |
[22:12] | You know that in another life | 上辈子 |
[22:14] | you and I may have been as brothers. | 或许我们真是肝胆兄弟 |
[22:19] | But not in this one. | 但今生恐难再相聚 |
[22:23] | I must win my freedom in the arena. | 我的自由 我要在竞技场上赢得 |
[22:26] | Then we stand in the way of each other’s cause. | 那我们必然为不同的信念而战 |
[22:28] | And both are just. | 但均为正义而战 |
[22:32] | But if I fall | 如若我有不测 |
[22:34] | I’d have you swear to find Naevia | 拜托你务必帮我找到妮维雅 |
[22:36] | and see her freed. | 赎买她的自由 |
[22:39] | And I would have word that if you are victorious | 如若你赢 请务必答应我 |
[22:43] | one day you will have Batiatus’ life. | 日后定取巴蒂塔斯的性命 |
[22:52] | Tomorrow then. | 明日就可知天命 |
[22:54] | One of us dies. | 或你或我 将要就此殒命 |
[22:57] | I fear it was always fated so. | 只怕命运早已注定如此 |
[23:13] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[23:17] | Were you able to procure what we need for tomorrow? | 明日所需你准备好了吗 |
[23:19] | Good Marcellus was ever helpful. | 马塞勒斯果然不赖 |
[23:24] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[23:28] | Varro possessed a fine eye. | 维罗眼光真不错 |
[23:30] | Turn yours towards business. | 来谈正事 |
[23:32] | What has coin extracted from Marcellus? | 马塞勒斯那有什么好东西 |
[23:34] | A solution to most vexing problem. | 万全之策 全无后顾之忧 |
[23:37] | A few drops in his cup | 一滴下酒 |
[23:38] | and fate is sealed. | 一命下地 |
[23:40] | It must not kill him. | 万不能要了那厮性命 |
[23:41] | Our guests need to believe the match balanced | 对阵得显得势均力敌才行 |
[23:43] | lest goodwill turn to accusation. | 以免偷鸡不成蚀把米 |
[23:45] | It will but weaken Crixus | 不必担心 这只会削弱克雷斯 |
[23:47] | allowing Spartacus advantage. | 让斯巴达克斯占据优势 |
[23:50] | It is a marvel. | 真是化腐朽为神奇 |
[23:54] | That something so slight could topple a legend. | 四两拨千斤 一代传奇就此终结 |
[23:57] | All men fall. | 众人皆有归去之日 |
[23:58] | It is but time and method that differ. | 差异仅在时刻或是方式罢了 |
[24:03] | See it done. | 着手做吧 |
[24:05] | And in the act the end of that fucking Gaul. | 给这个高卢人的小命画上终点 |
[24:24] | Crixus moves with deadly purpose. | 克雷斯步步逼人 招招致命 |
[24:27] | He gives much better showing against Spartacus | 比起斯巴达克斯击败维罗的那场 |
[24:28] | than the fool Varro. | 可精彩多了 |
[24:30] | Poor Varro. | 可怜的维罗 |
[24:32] | He never stood proper chance did he? | 他根本毫无机会 不是嘛 |
[24:38] | Crixus however threatens to strip the champion | 然而克雷斯 一招一式 |
[24:41] | of life and title. | 直指冠军要害 |
[24:43] | Indeed. | 确实如此 |
[24:44] | The Gaul yet surprises. | 高卢人依旧生猛 |
[24:46] | To the very end. | 直到他生命的终结 |
[25:08] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:44] | The noble House of Batiatus stands humbled… | 尊贵的巴蒂塔斯家族向来谦逊 |
[25:49] | Humbled by the fortunes the gods have seen fit to shower upon us… | 即便是承蒙神明庇佑 带来诸多好运 |
[25:52] | I should use “Blessings” Instead. | “福祉”或许较为妥当 |
[25:55] | “Fortune” Has but connotation of coin. | “好运”听着似有铜臭味 |
[25:57] | Blessings then. | 那就”福祉” |
[26:02] | Oh Quintus has this city yet beheld such a man? | 昆图斯 卡普亚无人能与你比肩 |
[26:08] | Your father would be so proud. | 你父亲会含笑九泉 |
[26:11] | The old bastard would have cracked with jealously | 那老家伙该气疯了 |
[26:13] | to be so eclipsed by unworthy son. | 被我这个不肖子给比下去了 |
[26:16] | He loved you Quintus. | 你父亲很爱你 昆图斯 |
[26:17] | Yet he never believed in me. | 但他从不予我以信任 |
[26:19] | Would that he were alive to see the House of Batiatus | 真希望他能活至今日目睹巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[26:22] | soaring beneath the flapping of my wings! | 随我一人得道 鸡犬升天 |
[26:25] | Our son shall inherit a fucking empire! | 我们的儿子将会继承霸业 |
[26:28] | An empire now is it? | 如今已算霸业已成 |
[26:30] | Eh the foundations already laid. | 业已奠基 |
[26:32] | Today we build upon it! | 今日便是见证雄起之时 |
[26:34] | Spartacus and Crixus! | 斯巴达克斯与克雷斯 |
[26:35] | Hated foes facing each other in death! | 夙敌相见 决斗至死 |
[26:39] | The whole of the Republic shall whisper with envy | 整个共和国的子民都将嫉妒 |
[26:41] | what so privileged few bore witness. | 那些有幸见证此战之人 |
[26:45] | It will be a thing not soon forgotten. | 此次决斗定会千古流传 |
[26:50] | I fear your resolve grows soft. | 我怕你到时会心软 |
[26:53] | Stone. | 如何可能 |
[26:56] | I but wish an end to the matter. | 我希望这事能有个了断 |
[26:58] | And to the man himself. | 那个男人 同样一刀两断 |
[27:00] | Ashur already attends to it. | 阿舒尔已着手去办 |
[27:03] | Turn thoughts from unfortunate past | 掩埋不堪回首的过去 |
[27:05] | and fix on glorious future. | 憧憬于光明的未来 |
[27:24] | These celebrations can cause hands to tremble. | 重大场合难免让人紧张 |
[27:29] | Even most practiced ones. | 即便是经验丰富之人 |
[27:31] | Gratitude. | 由衷感谢 |
[27:32] | See nerves calmed. | 无需慌忙 |
[27:34] | You’ll do well here. | 你会适应的 |
[27:36] | I have a feeling of it. | 我预感你会的 |
[27:39] | You are allowed to eat from your master’s table? | 你可从主人桌上直接拿东西吃吗 |
[27:42] | I prepare this as a tribute to the mighty Crixus | 这可是给克雷斯的献礼 |
[27:45] | before his match against the champion. | 与冠军的对决即将开场 |
[27:47] | May the gods bless it then. | 愿神明保佑 |
[27:49] | And give him strength to kill Spartacus. | 助其血斩斯巴达克斯 |
[27:52] | I would save prayer. | 这我就不祈祷了 |
[27:55] | I do not believe Spartacus will fall this day. | 我看今天斯巴达克斯倒不会丧命 |
[28:01] | I have heard Crixus bested him once in the arena | 我听说克雷斯曾击败过他 |
[28:04] | at the Vulcanalia. | 那日锻造神之节 |
[28:06] | What leads you to certainty | 你何来信心斯巴达克斯 |
[28:07] | against similar outcome? | 不会重蹈覆辙 |
[28:09] | I am certain of many things | 这高墙之内 |
[28:10] | within these walls. | 皆在我掌控之中 |
[28:14] | Your beauty among them. | 而你也一样 |
[28:16] | Aurelia. | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[28:18] | You are needed in the square. | 院子里有活儿 |
[28:58] | Stay to my side | 待在我身边 |
[29:00] | Do not stray from it | 别到处乱跑 |
[29:01] | and I will see you beyond these walls. | 我们终将重获自由 |
[29:03] | I do not need you to hold hand. | 我不需要你照顾 |
[29:04] | I only wish your life protected you fucking cock! | 我只是想保护你 你个笨蛋 |
[29:07] | Speak louder and see us all undone. | 再大点声 准备前功尽弃吗 |
[29:11] | Ha I would have his fucking whip removed | 到时候我要夺走他的鞭子 |
[29:14] | along with the arm that wields it. | 顺便卸掉他那条臂膀 |
[29:17] | Doctore is an honorable man. | 多科特令人尊敬 |
[29:19] | I would not have him dead. | 不能伤害他 |
[29:22] | Nor any slave. | 或者任何一个奴隶 |
[29:23] | You fret of shit and piss. | 你关心点有用的 |
[29:24] | Rhaskos and the others | 克雷斯不入伙 |
[29:26] | still will not fall to purpose without Crixus. | 莱斯克斯那些人亦不会加入我们 |
[29:28] | They will seize the moment. | 他们会抓住机会的 |
[29:31] | Crixus is dead | 克雷斯玩完了 |
[29:32] | and there stands but one champion. | 屹立于沙场之上的 只有一个冠军 |
[29:43] | Doctore. | 多科特 |
[29:45] | Water? | 我可以喝水吗 |
[30:05] | These celebrations have habit of turning from control. | 每逢庆典 场面必定混乱 |
[30:09] | Should they again | 这次仍然如此 |
[30:12] | remove to a safe place. | 寻一处安全之地 |
[30:13] | None exist. | 这世上再无安全之地 |
[30:15] | Not since Varro was taken from me by your hand. | 尤自那日维罗亲手为你所杀 |
[30:18] | And I shall forever despise it for the deed. | 维罗之死 我抱憾终身 |
[30:22] | In company with the voice that commanded it. | 但同样憎恨下令之人 |
[30:24] | You blame Batiatus. | 你指责巴蒂塔斯 |
[30:25] | For many things. | 出于各种缘由 |
[30:27] | But not this. | 但维罗之事除外 |
[30:30] | It was the boy Numerius who demanded | 是努曼里斯那个小子下的指令 |
[30:33] | simple sport end in death. | 才使一场表演以死收场 |
[30:38] | And I should believe a man that would do anything to win? | 我该相信你吗 你可为胜利不择手段 |
[30:48] | Do not take me a fool. | 别再愚弄我 |
[30:51] | Ashur prepares meal for Crixus | 阿舒尔为克雷斯”准备”了食物 |
[30:53] | and speaks of the certainty of your fucking victory. | 阿舒尔还坚信你能赢得此战 |
[30:55] | They corrupt his food? | 他们在食物里下毒 |
[30:57] | Was it the same for Varro? | 维罗也是如此吗 |
[30:59] | Is that how you bested him? | 所以你才能战胜他吗 |
[31:05] | I have no hand in this. | 我与此事无关 |
[31:08] | Were that true I would still pray Crixus | 即便如此 我仍支持克雷斯 |
[31:13] | takes your life before he falls. | 愿他在倒下前将你手刃 |
[31:35] | You betrayed me. | 是你背叛了我 |
[31:39] | Yet I’ve come to see that | 可我已然觉醒 |
[31:40] | the fault is not your own. | 这并非你一己之错 |
[31:44] | You cannot be blamed for being weak. | 一时软弱 不该受此责难 |
[31:48] | All men are when faced with wet opportunity. | 男人皆好女色 |
[31:54] | I would put it behind us. | 我决意不计前嫌 |
[31:57] | All I ask in return is the truth. | 但求一句真心话 |
[32:03] | Tell me Naevia held no meaning for you. | 说你对妮维雅毫无感情 |
[32:10] | You ask me to speak with false tongue. | 这绝非我的真心话 |
[32:15] | What would it conjure for our child? | 就算是为了我们的孩子不行吗 |
[32:17] | Child? | 孩子 |
[32:19] | Seed has at last taken hold. | 你的种子终于生根发芽 |
[32:23] | The gods bless us. | 这是神明的保佑 |
[32:25] | You would divine me as father? | 你如何断言孩子是我的 |
[32:29] | Not Dominus? | 难道不是主人的 |
[32:32] | I feel the blood of a champion | 体内蓬勃悸动的 |
[32:33] | swelling inside me. | 那是冠军之血脉 |
[32:35] | I feel you Crixus. | 就是你的 克雷斯 |
[32:39] | I have often dreamt | 我时常梦见 |
[32:42] | in quiet moments of having a child. | 与孩子共享天伦 |
[32:48] | With Naevia. | 还有妮维雅 |
[32:52] | There is nothing left between us. | 你我之间就此恩断义绝 |
[33:05] | Crixus… | 克雷斯 |
[33:09] | I didn’t intend for it to end this way. | 我无意走到今日此地步 |
[33:38] | Crixus begins to fade. | 克雷斯开始不行了 |
[33:40] | As all memories do. | 往昔之辉煌亦然 |
[33:50] | You’re weakened because they have poisoned you! | 你已中毒 才导致这般衰退 |
[33:53] | Finish him! | 了结他 |
[33:54] | They wish you dead. | 他们欲置你于死地 |
[34:11] | I would not have this. | 我不希望这样 |
[34:21] | Join me brother. | 请加入我们 兄弟 |
[34:24] | And we shall see the House of Batiatus fall. | 共同目睹巴蒂塔斯家族之倾覆 |
[34:31] | Kill the dog! | 干掉这个垃圾 |
[34:53] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[35:38] | Kill them! | 杀了他们! |
[35:40] | Kill them all! | 杀光他们! |
[35:47] | Do not be alarmed people. | 诸位请勿慌张 |
[35:49] | Everything is under control. | 一切皆在我掌控之中 |
[35:52] | Please. | 不要慌张 |
[35:54] | He tried to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
[35:55] | That fucking animal. | 这条疯狗 |
[35:56] | We must calm this! | 我们得控制住场面 |
[35:57] | Where are the fucking guards?! | 侍卫都他妈的跑哪去了 |
[36:00] | Why do you stand there? | 你在这儿傻站着干嘛 |
[36:01] | Gather your men! | 把你的卫兵都叫来! |
[36:06] | I shall see you properly attended. | 我会妥善处理的 |
[36:39] | Hamilcar! | 哈米卡 |
[36:54] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[36:59] | What is this madness?! | 缘何叛乱 |
[37:00] | Spartacus shows us the way. | 斯巴达克斯为我等指明道路 |
[37:02] | He is a dog without honor! | 此等逆贼背叛了荣耀 |
[37:04] | This house is without honor! | 这个地方本无荣耀可言 |
[37:06] | Batiatus ordered his wife dead! | 斯巴达克斯之妻惨遭谋杀 |
[37:09] | And Domina… | 而女主人 |
[37:10] | She has tainted me | 只因我使其情趣盎然 |
[37:11] | because I spur her fucking heart. | 便一再纠缠我不放 |
[37:15] | I have given my life to this ludus! | 我早已将一生献与训练场 |
[37:17] | No they stole it from you. | 实为他们强迫使然 |
[37:18] | From all of us. | 你我皆是 |
[37:20] | You asked me to put faith in you. | 你曾要我信任于你 |
[37:22] | I ask the same. | 如今我也只求你信任 |
[37:26] | Honor us all | 重返荣光 |
[37:27] | and see an end of this fucking house. | 共同终结如此罪恶之地 |
[37:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:20] | No! | 不 |
[38:36] | I save you this time brother… | 这次可是我救了你一命 哥哥 |
[39:10] | Friends. | 诸位 |
[39:12] | We are perfectly safe inside the villa. | 公馆里绝对安全 |
[39:14] | The situation is being attended! | 局势已然得到控制 |
[39:15] | Still your hearts. | 各位少安毋躁 |
[39:17] | This very moment my guards are no doubt | 此刻我的侍卫正在全力 |
[39:19] | dealing with these… | 解决这些 |
[39:21] | They’ve lost mind! | 他们疯了 |
[39:51] | Where the fuck is Ilithyia? | 伊莉西娅现在何处 |
[39:54] | Come! Let us away! | 来 我们逃 |
[39:59] | Seal the doors. | 锁门 |
[40:00] | Let no one beyond them. | 切不可让任何人逃脱 |
[40:01] | What of the guests? | 宾客们怎么办 |
[40:02] | I am the wife of the Legatus. | 我乃将军之妻 吾命你岂敢不从 |
[40:04] | Seal the fucking doors! | 锁门 |
[40:13] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[40:24] | Open the doors! | 开门 |
[40:47] | Do you recall what I said? | 还记得当日在此屋 |
[40:48] | In this very room? | 我与你的对话吗 |
[40:51] | That if there was more to Barca’s departure | 如若巴尔卡的离去另有隐情 |
[40:54] | you and I would share words. | 你定要如实告之于我 |
[41:00] | Doctore… | 多科特 |
[41:02] | Do not fucking speak. | 闭嘴 |
[41:05] | I have seen you ply tongue upon ear | 我已见识你口若悬河 |
[41:07] | whispering poison. | 巧舌如簧的功底 |
[41:09] | Infecting the honor of this house. | 玷污此地之荣耀 |
[41:12] | You would kill a defenseless man? | 你当真要杀我一个手无寸铁之人 |
[41:15] | Where is the fucking honor in that? | 这又有何荣耀可言 |
[41:17] | Let’s see if you recall what I taught you. | 看你一息尚存之际 |
[41:19] | When you were yet a man. | 还能否记得我教你的一招半式 |
[41:27] | The doors… | 门 |
[41:29] | The doors… | 门 |
[41:32] | Glaber’s men… | 葛雷博的人 |
[41:34] | sealed the doors… | 把门锁了 |
[41:35] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[41:36] | Why would she do such a thing? | 她为何如此对我们 |
[41:37] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[41:52] | – Quintus… – Go! | -昆图斯 -快跑 |
[41:53] | Go! | 跑 |
[41:55] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[42:00] | Come here you Roman pussies. | 滚过来 你这罗马臭娘们儿 |
[42:04] | We are all of us dead. | 我们死定了 |
[42:05] | No. We will regain this House. | 不 我们会扭转局势的 |
[42:09] | Take Numerius conceal yourselves. | 带着努曼里斯 躲起来 |
[42:11] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[42:12] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方可保全你我 |
[42:13] | Where do you go? | 你怎么办 |
[42:16] | To my husband. | 去与我丈夫在一起 |
[42:20] | And the death of Spartacus. | 目睹斯巴达克斯的末日 |
[42:30] | Pathetic. | 悲哀 |
[42:32] | You think this will cause difference? | 这能改变事实吗 |
[42:37] | Even if life fades | 即便终结此生 |
[42:39] | my hand shall yet be felt. | 影响仍无处不在 |
[42:42] | It plotted the death of Barca. | 巴尔卡之死 |
[42:45] | Saw the Magistrate’s end. | 行政官之薨 |
[42:47] | It even helped force Glaber to patronage. | 乃至要挟将军 |
[42:51] | Every beam every stone in this fucking house | 此地的点滴成就 |
[42:56] | bears the mark of Ashur! | 皆有我阿舒尔之印记 |
[43:00] | It bears only your treachery. | 汝之背信弃义必遗臭万年 |
[43:05] | My fucking treachery? | 我背信弃义 |
[43:09] | When did you stand forth for Ashur? | 汝等又何时维护过我阿舒尔 |
[43:14] | When did any of you greet me | 只是将我当作跳梁小丑般 |
[43:18] | short of mockery and scorn | 尽是轻蔑 嘲弄 |
[43:22] | fucking cunts! | 肏你妈 |
[43:28] | You received what you deserved! | 你罪有应得 |
[43:30] | For Barca and all the others that you have betrayed | 仅以汝之狗命 祭奠巴尔卡 |
[43:33] | your time is done. | 和所有因你而丧命的亡灵 |
[43:45] | Would that this were the arena. | 若此地为万人呼啸的竞技场该多好 |
[43:48] | Your blood would dishonor the sand. | 你配不上那片荣光的土地 |
[43:53] | Send me on my way then. | 送我上路吧 |
[43:56] | As you would a Gladiator. | 以角斗士的方式 |
[44:01] | Please Doctore. | 求你了 多科特 |
[44:04] | A parting kindness… | 最后的怜悯 |
[44:30] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[44:34] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[45:11] | Quintus… | 昆图斯 |
[45:14] | Quintus? | 昆图斯 |
[45:16] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[45:22] | There is still something between you and I. | 你我之间仍有千丝万缕 |
[45:28] | Where is Naevia? | 妮维雅在哪 |
[45:31] | Where?! | 在哪 |
[45:36] | See me and the Dominus out of the villa | 送我与主人出了公馆 |
[45:38] | and I will tell you. | 自会向你全盘托出 |
[45:43] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[45:46] | Please… | 别这样 |
[45:48] | Crixus…our child… | 克雷斯 我们的孩子 |
[46:00] | I would rather see it dead than suckle your breast. | 有母如此 不如亲手斩其性命 |
[46:37] | We must conceal ourselves… | 我们必须找到藏匿之处 |
[46:49] | Was it yours? | 当初是你的命令吗 |
[46:51] | That small little voice. | 是汝之微声 |
[46:56] | Did it form the words that robbed Varro of his life? | 夺取维罗的性命吗 |
[46:59] | Varro?! | 维罗 |
[47:02] | He deserved to die! | 死有余辜 |
[47:05] | He was nothing! | 不名一文 |
[47:11] | What did you know of the man? | 你又知道多少 |
[47:14] | That he would sing to his child sleeping in his arms? | 你可见过其搂子怀中 轻哄入睡 |
[47:21] | Or kiss the tears from my cheek when I was of a mood? | 我悲愁垂涕时 是他抚平我内心伤痛 |
[47:27] | Did you know the father? The husband? | 你可知其如何为人夫 为人父吗 |
[47:38] | He was not a perfect man. | 虽不十全十美 |
[47:45] | But he was mine. | 可彼为吾夫 |
[47:48] | He was mine! | 彼为吾夫 |
[47:50] | He was mine! | 彼为吾夫 |
[47:53] | He was mine! | 彼为吾夫 |
[47:54] | Mine! Mine! | 彼为吾夫 |
[48:00] | He was mine. | 彼为吾夫 |
[48:05] | Mine… | 吾夫 |
[48:06] | Aurelia… | 奥瑞莉娅 |
[48:10] | Be still. | 罢手吧 |
[48:12] | It’s done. | 他死了 |
[48:27] | Look to the girl. | 烦请照看一下她 |
[48:29] | Is this not enough? | 不就此收手吗 |
[48:31] | How many more must die? | 还需如何 方能罢休 |
[48:33] | I would see but one. | 我只想取一人首级 |
[48:38] | I am your Dominus! | 我是你们的主人 |
[48:40] | I will have your fucking hearts! | 我要将你们一网打尽 |
[48:45] | Quintus… | 昆图斯 |
[48:54] | Lucretia! | 露迪雅 |
[48:57] | What would you do? To hold your wife again? | 为了重揽佳人入怀 你当如何 |
[49:04] | To feel the warmth of her skin? The taste of her lips? | 为了再次的一亲芳泽 |
[49:10] | How many men would you kill? | 你愿杀多少人 |
[49:12] | A hundred? | 百人 |
[49:15] | A thousand? | 还是千人 |
[49:16] | There stands but one between you and her. | 如今你们 近在咫尺 |
[49:29] | Go to her. | 告诉她 |
[49:34] | Tell her the gods themselves would not keep you apart. | 诸神会保佑你们永不分离 |
[49:39] | Lie! | 弥天大谎 |
[49:43] | As you lied to me of my wife. | 正如那日关于我妻之谎 |
[49:48] | Oenemaus… | 奥尼梅斯 |
[50:00] | You were nothing before me! | 若不是我 你哪有今天 |
[50:04] | I gave you everything! | 身家性命均拜我所赐 |
[50:06] | I gave you the means to accept your fate! | 我助你顺应天命 |
[50:14] | And now you are destroyed by it. | 而你也当因此而送命 |
[50:57] | I have done this thing because it is just. | 吾如此只为打抱不平 |
[51:02] | Blood demands blood. | 血债终须血偿 |
[51:08] | We have lived and lost | 吾等曾屈从于主人们淫威 |
[51:11] | at the whims of our masters for too long. | 苟且偷生 迷失自我 |
[51:16] | I would not have it so. | 吾自当杜绝此等现象 |
[51:22] | I would not see the passing of a brother for the purpose of sport. | 兄弟的性命 绝非供人享乐 |
[51:28] | I would not see another heart ripped from chest or breath forfeit for no cause. | 从今往后 无人会死于非命 |
[51:37] | I know not all of you wished this. | 吾亦自知此举非尔等所愿 |
[51:41] | Yet it is done. | 然事已至此 |
[51:44] | It is done. | 事已至此 |
[51:47] | Your lives are your own. | 各位已获自由 重拾新生 |
[51:49] | Forge your own path…or join with us | 可独自闯荡 抑或同心协力 |
[51:54] | and together we shall see Rome tremble. | 使罗马帝国分崩离析 |