时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You brokered the sale of a woman from the house of Batiatus. | 你促成了巴蒂塔斯家那个女人的买卖 |
[00:08] | The mark of the domina upon the back of her shoulder. | 肩膀后面有主人家的标记 |
[00:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[00:12] | We will find her, brother, | 我们会找到她的 兄弟 |
[00:14] | and see everyone that has kept her from your arms to the afterlife. | 凡是阻止你们重逢的人 格杀勿论 |
[00:19] | We will see the Romans bleed for taking us as dogs. | 罗马人当我们是狗 就要他们付出血的代价 |
[00:23] | Spartacus is enemy to us both. | 斯巴达克斯是我们共同的敌人 |
[00:25] | The man takes habit of slipping through your fingers, | 那家伙从你眼皮底下溜走多少次了 |
[00:27] | what moves you to certainty of victory? | 你究竟哪儿来的信心 |
[00:30] | Because the gods themselves will it. | 因为这是诸神的意愿 |
[00:32] | May the gods bless you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[00:36] | There is but one place for an animal without honor. | 对于失去荣誉的野兽来说只有一个地方可去 |
[00:42] | You. | 是你 |
[00:43] | I come bearing a gift. | 我是带着礼物来的 |
[00:46] | It should set you upon path to the fall of spartacus. | 这礼物能助你铲除斯巴达克斯 |
[01:20] | Quiet your fucking bleating! | 闭上你们的臭嘴 |
[01:23] | Still yourself. | 你冷静点 |
[01:26] | This how you came for the mine? | 就这样也能到矿上做工 |
[01:27] | By not heeding fucking command? | 你们这群听不懂人话的东西 |
[01:47] | See yourselves free. | 自己解开锁链 |
[02:27] | You favor clever strategy. | 你喜欢出其不意啊 |
[02:29] | Fuck the man from behind. | 攻敌人的后门 |
[02:38] | A good start to the day. | 今儿开了个好头 |
[02:40] | I would see it built upon… | 而且只会越来越好 |
[02:42] | I seek a woman named Naevia. | 我要找一个叫妮维雅的女人 |
[02:46] | She was cast out from the House of Batiatus before its fall. | 在巴蒂塔斯家灭门之前被赶了出去 |
[02:50] | Batiatus? | 巴蒂塔斯家 |
[02:53] | You are Spartacus?! | 你是斯巴达克斯吗 |
[02:55] | I am Crixus. | 我是克雷斯 |
[02:57] | Spartacus stands the fool beside me. | 我旁边那个傻子才是斯巴达克斯 |
[03:02] | The woman he seeks is of rare beauty. | 他要找的这个女人美若天仙 |
[03:04] | The mark of her domina upon her back. | 背后有她主人家的标记 |
[03:06] | She was carried from… | 她被人从… |
[03:07] | Spartacus tells a sword becomes lighter in time. | 斯巴达克斯说剑终有一天能变轻 |
[03:10] | It is a heavy thing, to rob a man of life. | 杀人从来不是轻巧的事 |
[03:13] | Less so that of a Roman shit. | 不过杀罗马人就另当别论 |
[03:15] | Stay close by. | 别走远了 |
[03:17] | I will help shoulder weight until we can– | 我去帮忙搬东西 这样才好… |
[03:20] | The girl… | 那个姑娘 |
[03:21] | Naevia… | 妮维雅 |
[03:22] | Her fate… | 我知道 |
[03:23] | known to me… | 她的下落 |
[03:25] | Speak it then. | 那就快说 |
[03:26] | Spare a horse, and my life. | 给我一匹马 放我一条生路 |
[03:29] | Speak. | 快说 |
[03:30] | They add to our number. | 虽然人手多了 |
[03:31] | Yet not my cause. | 却帮不了我的忙 |
[03:32] | We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[03:33] | Words you have spoken many times | 你这句话不知道说了多少遍 |
[03:34] | yet still ignored by the gods. | 诸神就是不作理会 |
[03:42] | The man, he spoke of your woman. | 那人提到了你的女人 |
[03:44] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[03:46] | Find fucking voice! | 快说啊 |
[03:48] | Dead. | 她死了 |
[03:52] | Naevia is dead. | 妮维雅死了 |
[04:10] | I cannot believe she is gone. | 真不敢相信她已经走了 |
[04:12] | The gods again turn from those most worthy of blessing. | 诸神又一次忽略了最需要他们庇佑的人 |
[04:36] | I hold no love for the man. | 虽然我对他没什么好感 |
[04:39] | Yet it tears heart, to see him so. | 看到他如此伤心 我心里也不好受 |
[04:44] | How did she meet her end? | 她是怎么死的 |
[04:46] | Naevia was put to cart for Lucania | 巴蒂塔斯把她利用完了 |
[04:48] | having served purpose for Batiatus’ ambition. | 就扔进了去往卢卡尼亚的马车 |
[04:51] | She perished in the mines? | 她死在矿上了 |
[04:53] | She gave life in passage, | 她受到了折磨 |
[04:55] | from injuries borne of mistreatment. | 在路上由于伤势过重而死 |
[04:58] | Death a kindness then, | 死了反而是好事 |
[05:00] | to be spared such a fate. | 不用再承受这样的命运 |
[05:03] | Kindness only to the one taken. | 获得解脱的只有死者 |
[05:15] | The man yet stands mute. | 他还是一句话不说 |
[05:17] | This is what you would offer me to gain favor? | 这就是你送来讨好我的礼物吗 |
[05:20] | A statue that bleeds? | 一尊流血的雕塑 |
[05:23] | Oenomaus believes himself a man of honor. | 奥诺玛默斯自认为是极重荣誉的人 |
[05:26] | Pain alone will not move him to betray his brothers. | 肉体的痛苦不足以让他出卖弟兄 |
[05:29] | and I know the man well. | 我非常了解他 |
[05:30] | Given over to my hands– | 把他交到我手上 |
[05:32] | Oh do not think I’ve forgotten | 别以为我不记得 |
[05:33] | what your hands are capable of, slave. | 你都有什么手段 奴隶 |
[05:37] | Or how they aided Batiatus | 要不是你帮助巴蒂塔斯 |
[05:39] | in tethering me to this house. | 我也不用收拾这个烂摊子 |
[05:42] | I but did as my dominus commanded, | 我只是按照主人的命令办事 |
[05:44] | absent thought of refusal. | 不作别的考虑 |
[05:47] | As I would faithfully serve you now, | 如今我同样忠心耿耿为您办事 |
[05:49] | in seeing Spartacus brought to his end. | 势必要斯巴达克斯伏法 |
[05:51] | You speak of loyalties. | 你嘴上说的好听 |
[05:53] | Yet the mark of Batiatus brings allegiance to question. | 却还留着巴蒂塔斯家的标记 |
[05:59] | A blight upon flesh. | 肉体的疤痕而已 |
[06:01] | Forever mocking more noble intentions. | 却总是让人怀疑我的企图 |
[06:04] | Prove them. | 证明给我看 |
[06:09] | And live to see if you are of further use. | 我就留你一命 看看你究竟有没有用 |
[06:21] | Your will. | 如您所愿 |
[06:24] | My hands. | 这就动手 |
[06:39] | You must be patient. | 你要有耐心 |
[06:40] | The gods would not deliver Oenomaus, | 诸神把奥诺玛默斯送上门来 |
[06:42] | only to mock us with his silence. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[06:43] | The sum of my doubt does not lie with the gods alone. | 我不光怀疑诸神的旨意 |
[06:46] | It’s equally shared with their messenger. | 还怀疑帮他们传达旨意的人 |
[06:53] | Ah. Here is our man. | 你总算露面了 |
[06:56] | Courteous to finally acknowledge our presence. | 你还真是有心 终于想到我们了 |
[06:58] | Apologies. I was unaware of your arrival. | 非常抱歉 我不知道你们来了 |
[07:01] | The fault is mine. | 都是我的错 |
[07:02] | Between happy reunion with father | 我见到父亲太高兴 |
[07:05] | and plying Varinius for news of Rome… | 又忙着跟瓦里留斯打听罗马的消息 |
[07:08] | Is this the lanista’s wife? | 这是角斗士训练师的妻子吧 |
[07:10] | The one they whisper of in the streets? | 街头巷尾都在议论的幸运之人 |
[07:13] | Lucretia. | 露迪雅 |
[07:16] | To find you alive. | 看到你还活着 |
[07:17] | It’s a blessing from Olympus. | 真是奥林匹斯诸神的保佑 |
[07:19] | I am but its humble instrument. | 我只是听从诸神的安排 |
[07:22] | You are overly modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[07:24] | To have survived such horrors… | 能从那种恐怖浩劫中生还 |
[07:25] | Jupiter himself must have taken note of your worth. | 肯定是朱庇特明白你的价值所在 |
[07:30] | Varinius comes to present games. | 瓦里留斯是来主持比赛的 |
[07:33] | Games? | 比赛 |
[07:34] | Two weeks of blood and sport! | 为期两周的血腥盛宴 |
[07:36] | To move the city from heavy thought of Spartacus, yet untamed. | 消除斯巴达克斯的阴影 虽说他尚未伏法 |
[07:40] | It shall be glorious spectacle… | 如果你的手下能出阵 |
[07:43] | made more so by your men presented in opening celebration. | 开幕庆典就相当壮观了 |
[07:47] | The sight of them coupled with Lucretia in the pulvinus | 威武的士兵外加贵宾席的露迪雅 |
[07:51] | shall help calm the citizenry. | 无疑能够安抚民众 |
[07:53] | An honor, I would happily oblige, | 我感到非常荣幸 |
[07:57] | were they not otherwise occupied in the south. | 不过他们正在南方忙着剿匪呢 |
[08:00] | Do they draw any closer to their goal? | 那有什么突破性进展吗 |
[08:03] | Or does Spartacus yet elude them, | 或是斯巴达克斯又溜不见了 |
[08:05] | as I heard he did in the market? | 如同上次在集市时一样 |
[08:09] | Perhaps Seppius’ men could march in your games. | 或许赛普修斯的手下可以出席你的比赛 |
[08:13] | It’s well known you hold considerable sway with them. | 众所周知你对他们的影响力很大 |
[08:15] | Seppius’ men do not carry the seal of Rome, as your men do. | 赛普修斯的手下跟你的不同 不是正规军 |
[08:22] | Show good Varinius to wine, | 给瓦里留斯上好酒 |
[08:24] | and enticing view of the city below. | 再去观赏城市的迷人风光 |
[08:26] | I would voice no argument. | 乐意之极 |
[08:28] | Come then. | 那走吧 |
[08:29] | I shall see you properly attended. | 我保证好好地招待你 |
[08:38] | Varinius is admired within the Senate. | 瓦里留斯在元老院备受尊重 |
[08:42] | A thing to be carefully considered | 这一点你要注意了 |
[08:43] | before words fly from errant fucking tongue. | 等到流言蜚语满天飞就来不及了 |
[08:45] | Do I not stand his equal? | 我和他难道不是平起平坐吗 |
[08:46] | In title only. | 头衔相同罢了 |
[08:48] | They think you an incompetent child, | 他们认为你是没能力的孩子 |
[08:51] | unable to wipe clean his own shit. | 连自己的屁股都擦不干净 |
[08:55] | So a show of respect towards a fellow praetor | 所以对同级的民政官表现得尊重一点 |
[08:57] | would be wise step towards quieting doubt. Hmm? | 从而平息他人的质疑 不失为明智的选择 |
[09:02] | Not only among the Senate. | 不光是在元老院里 |
[09:10] | Capua, to the north. | 卡普亚在北边 |
[09:12] | Our current position, here. | 我们现在在这里 |
[09:14] | To the east, Vesuvius. | 往东走 到维苏威 |
[09:16] | Strong position to make camp. | 安营扎寨的绝佳地点 |
[09:18] | Within striking distance of Pompeii to the south. | 往南能打庞贝 |
[09:23] | Or Neapolis to the northwest. | 或者往西北打那不勒斯 |
[09:26] | Prison ships often empty at its ports. | 战俘都在这里的港口下船 |
[09:28] | Vomiting men to be sold into slavery. | 然后被变卖为奴 |
[09:30] | As my brother and I were, a lifetime ago. | 我们兄弟俩就是这样 那是很久以前了 |
[09:34] | I was carried across the Adriatic, | 我是从亚得里亚海 |
[09:35] | to the eastern seaboard. | 再到东部海岸的 |
[09:36] | I know little of Neapolis. | 我对那不勒斯了解不多 |
[09:38] | There are fighting men, brought to its shores? | 带到海岸的都是战士吗 |
[09:40] | Captured in foreign wars. | 他们是战俘 |
[09:41] | Already enemies of Rome, | 天生就是罗马的敌人 |
[09:43] | easily recruited to our cause. | 很容易招到我们这边来 |
[09:47] | A reasonable course, well thought. | 非常合理 想法很好 |
[09:50] | I shall break words with Crixus. | 我去告诉克雷斯 |
[09:52] | Towards what end? | 告诉他干嘛 |
[09:55] | He stands for the Gauls. | 他代表高卢人 |
[09:56] | Then he is waist deep in shit. | 他们全都是垃圾 |
[09:57] | They are half our number, and much needed | 他们占到我们的半数 而且 |
[09:59] | in any attempt on Neapolis. | 去那不勒斯肯定大有用处 |
[10:02] | The man himself is in need of distraction from wounded soul. | 他本人也需要从悲伤中走出来 |
[10:39] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么挺过来的 |
[10:41] | After your woman was taken from you forever? | 当你永远失去了心爱的女人 |
[10:46] | The man that I was did not. | 谁说我挺过来了 |
[10:52] | I am but bones and flesh, | 我不过是行尸走肉 |
[10:56] | void of beating heart. | 没有了跳动的心 |
[10:58] | We will see empty chest filled. | 我们会用罗马人的鲜血 |
[11:01] | With the blood of Romans. | 填满你空虚的内心 |
[11:04] | An ocean of it would not wash away what I have done. | 血海汪洋也洗不尽我所铸成的大错 |
[11:08] | What you have done? | 你做错什么了 |
[11:09] | I pursued Naevia’s affections, | 我一心得到妮维雅的爱 |
[11:11] | regardless of concern towards discovery. | 完全忽视了暴露的危险 |
[11:15] | Of what Lucretia would do if… | 没想过如果暴露了 |
[11:19] | betrayal were known. | 露迪雅的报复 |
[11:25] | Naevia is gone from this world | 妮维雅因为我的一己私欲 |
[11:28] | because of my selfish desires. | 离开了人世 |
[11:31] | We do not choose love. | 爱不是我们选择的 |
[11:35] | It claims each man as it will. | 该来的时候自会到来 |
[11:39] | And it grips until there is nothing left. | 令人无法自拔 直到生不如死 |
[11:45] | An empty hand can yet become a fist. | 空手握起就是拳头 |
[11:50] | How many more remain shackled in servitude, as Naevia was? | 像妮维雅那样受到束缚的奴隶有多少 |
[11:55] | Without hope of love or gentle touch? | 没有爱的希望和温存的爱抚 |
[11:57] | Together we can strike chain from neck– | 只要我们齐心合力打破枷锁 |
[11:59] | On this subject I have heard your thoughts. | 我早就听说过你的这种想法了 |
[12:06] | Leave me to my own. | 让我静一静 |
[12:11] | She was a radiant spirit. | 她曾经充满了活力 |
[12:14] | Yet she died a slave. | 却身为奴隶而死 |
[12:18] | A fate shared by my wife. | 我的妻子也是一样 |
[12:22] | I would not see more like them fall. | 我不愿意看到他们这样的人死去 |
[12:24] | Because men who could make difference stood idle. | 而明明可以扭转乾坤的人袖手旁观 |
[12:45] | A sword in his chest would be a blow less felt. | 往他心口捅一刀都比他现在好受 |
[12:50] | We have all made sacrifices. | 我们都做出了各自的牺牲 |
[12:53] | Crixus now makes his. | 现在轮到克雷斯了 |
[12:54] | I would speak with him… | 我要告诉他真相 |
[12:56] | Your words would only cause greater suffering. | 你的话只能带来更可怕的后果 |
[13:00] | If he knew the truth… | 如果他知道真相 |
[13:02] | I would not have you and countless others fall in vain attempt. | 我不希望你和那些人一起白白送死 |
[13:07] | Come. | 过来 |
[13:09] | There is much planning yet needed towards Neapolis. | 去那不勒斯的计划还有很多细节没有商量 |
[13:25] | Oh, that vacant gaze. | 啊 空虚的目光 |
[13:29] | I’ve witnessed it before. | 我以前见过你这种眼神 |
[13:31] | When you were upon your knees in the Pits, awaiting death. | 是你在地下角斗场等待死神降临的时候 |
[13:37] | Or were you longing for it? | 还是你在渴望死神降临呢 |
[13:39] | Is that why you sought out a place | 所以你才选择在那样的地方 |
[13:41] | void of precious honor? | 毫无荣耀的地方出现 |
[13:43] | A thought drags the mighty Oenomaus | 想把强大的奥诺玛默斯 |
[13:46] | into the depths of the underworld? | 带到冥界的深处 |
[13:49] | Your betrayal of the house that saved you | 在那里 你对这个家族的背叛 |
[13:51] | from such torment there? | 可以免受折磨 |
[13:53] | A brotherhood turning your instruction as Doctore | 兄弟之盟让你从教练变成了 |
[13:56] | to treachery or murder? | 叛徒和凶手 |
[13:57] | Or that Ashur escaped your attempt to rob him of life? | 还是阿舒尔从你手下捡回一命 |
[14:08] | A thing of low importance. | 这都不重要 |
[14:11] | Let us set past behind us, | 我们大可既往不咎 |
[14:14] | and turn eye towards less quarrelsome future. | 展望未来 不必为此伤和气 |
[14:21] | Ah, No no! | 不行啊 |
[14:24] | You must ask for it. | 你要开口求我 |
[14:27] | You must break silence and speak. | 你必须打破沉默 开口说话 |
[14:31] | You thirst for water? | 你想喝水吗 |
[14:35] | For the release of death? | 想活下去吗 |
[14:39] | Free your tongue, and see desires quenched. | 说出来 就满足你的愿望 |
[14:53] | Tell me where Spartacus and his shits are to be found. | 告诉我斯巴达克斯和那帮杂碎在哪儿 |
[14:56] | They have spat on everything you’ve held true. | 你所坚持的东西 他们根本不屑一顾 |
[14:59] | You owe them nothing. | 你完全没必要袒护他们 |
[15:01] | Speak, you fucking cunt! | 说话啊 该死的混蛋 |
[15:08] | Very well. | 很好 |
[15:10] | Remain silent. | 你就沉默吧 |
[15:12] | Remain living, and in pain. | 半死不活地受苦吧 |
[15:15] | Day after day. | 日复一日 |
[15:17] | With only Ashur to comfort you. | 只有阿舒尔来慰劳你 |
[15:21] | As you once comforted me upon these very sands. | 正如你曾在这沙场之上慰劳我 |
[15:44] | You should have warned me of their arrival. | 他们来的事情 你应该告诉我 |
[15:47] | I was swept by the moment. | 我当时没想到嘛 |
[15:49] | They stood but a short length waiting. | 他们只在那里站了一会儿 |
[15:52] | Long enough for your father to slip noose about my neck. | 足够让你父亲给我脖子套个活结了 |
[15:55] | All will be forgotten when you present your men. | 只要你率军表演 这些都无关紧要 |
[15:57] | Oh to honor a jest of a man. | 那是为了看我的笑话 |
[16:01] | Go. | 退下 |
[16:04] | To honor your child. | 是为了你的孩子 |
[16:08] | With a father that will rise within the senate. | 他的父亲即将在元老院平步青云 |
[16:20] | I did not care for Varinius’ hand upon you. | 我不在乎瓦里留斯摸过你 |
[16:25] | Nor I. | 我也是 |
[16:34] | Yet his touch will never know wetter climes… | 但他的抚摸绝不会让我这儿如此湿润 |
[16:56] | – Pressing concerns pull mind from task. – Task? | -我没心思 还有工作要做 -工作 |
[17:01] | You know my meaning. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[17:04] | Must confer with Marcus, | 要和马科斯协商 |
[17:06] | towards the recall of my troops from the south. | 从南边召回我的军队 |
[17:13] | We must not fall to quarrel. | 我们不能自相残杀 |
[17:24] | Vesuvius will serve purpose well. | 维苏威非常适合我们 |
[17:26] | Agron speaks of fighting men to be liberated from Neapolis | 艾力冈建议到那不勒斯离河岸不远的地方 |
[17:29] | not far from it’s banks. | 解放被俘的战士 |
[17:30] | Agron can suck the piss from my cock! | 艾力冈只配喝我的尿 |
[17:32] | Too small a drink for a man. | 你那玩意儿太小 不够喝 |
[17:34] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[17:35] | – Vesuvius offers advantage. – Fucking coward! | -维苏威有它的优势 -该死的懦夫 |
[17:38] | From its shadow we can strike the ports of Neapolis’ | 我们能从后方攻击那不勒斯港口的船只 |
[17:41] | ships heavy with warriors captured by the Romans, | 救出罗马人抓来关在船上的战士 |
[17:45] | as many of us once were– | 就跟我们以前一样 |
[17:47] | Let us hear from Crixus! | 我们听听克雷斯的意见 |
[17:51] | And what would he say? | 他能怎么说呢 |
[17:55] | What words would make difference? | 说了又有什么用呢 |
[17:58] | The ones I have told myself? | 那些自言自语 |
[18:02] | Ones of hope, | 那些希望 |
[18:04] | and promise of better days? | 还有美好生活的承诺 |
[18:09] | Throat can no longer make such empty noise. | 我再也喊不出空洞的口号了 |
[18:12] | It is choked with loss. | 嗓子堵住了 |
[18:17] | An agony familiar to many of us. | 我们很多人都有相似的痛苦 |
[18:23] | Spartacus lost his wife. | 斯巴达克斯痛失爱妻 |
[18:26] | Yet his fire still burns. | 但他心里的火还在烧 |
[18:29] | Agron, a brother. | 艾力冈 痛失手足 |
[18:33] | Yet his fire still burns. | 但他心里的火没有灭 |
[18:36] | We have all lost. | 我们都失去过 |
[18:39] | We have all seen those held as friend, | 我们都目睹过心爱的朋友 |
[18:44] | as family, | 家人 |
[18:48] | as lover, | 爱人 |
[18:51] | fall to the Romans. | 死于罗马人之手 |
[18:55] | Yet our fire still burns. | 但我们心中的火仍在燃烧 |
[19:01] | And together we shall ignite an inferno. | 我们携手同心 就能燃起地狱之火 |
[19:10] | I move to Vesuvius with Spartacus. | 我和斯巴达克斯一起去维苏威 |
[19:51] | You will speak. | 你会开口的 |
[19:54] | In your final moments. | 在你弥留之际 |
[19:56] | When you beg for life’s end. | 等你苦求我赐你一死 |
[19:59] | You will tell me where Spartacus and– | 你会告诉我斯巴达克斯和… |
[20:08] | You fucking cunt! | 你个贱货 |
[20:11] | I shall tear the words from your fucking mouth! | 我要打到你这张臭嘴说话 |
[20:19] | Ashur. | 阿舒尔 |
[20:36] | Oenomaus must not die before prophecy is fulfilled. | 在预言实现之前 奥诺玛默斯不能死 |
[20:40] | Then entreat the fucking heavens to pry his lips. | 那就祈求上天撬开他的嘴巴 |
[20:42] | Or you would do well to seal your own, lest tongue escape you. | 或者管好你的嘴巴 免得自身不保 |
[20:45] | I should never have returned to this house. | 我真不该回到这里 |
[20:49] | Fortunes darken as consequence. | 最终没什么好结果 |
[20:51] | Look to the gods for illumination. | 诸神自会给你光明 |
[20:55] | The gods? | 诸神 |
[20:59] | Was it Jupiter, that found you near death? | 是朱庇特在你奄奄一息时发现了你吗 |
[21:07] | Or Venus, who stitched your mangled womb? | 是维纳斯把你的破肚子缝好了吗 |
[21:18] | Did Mars see you fed and clothed? | 是战神给你吃给你穿吗 |
[21:20] | Did Apollo deliver Oenomaus into your hands? No. | 还是阿波罗把奥诺玛默斯交到你手中 不是 |
[21:24] | It was Ashur! | 是阿舒尔 |
[21:26] | Lowest of fucking mortals! | 最低贱的凡人 |
[21:27] | You but service the will of the gods. | 你不过是奉诸神的意志行事 |
[21:30] | I was serving you. | 我是为你做事 |
[21:31] | And I them. | 而我为他们做事 |
[21:42] | Then I fear that we are both forsaken. | 那恐怕我们都被抛弃了 |
[21:50] | The man will not speak. | 他不肯开口说话 |
[21:52] | Absent his words, your prophecy will fall to ruin. | 只要他不开口 你的预言就没戏可唱了 |
[21:56] | The pious quickly to follow. | 你那些信徒也将离去 |
[22:00] | Even the dead may give voice to passion. | 即便是死人也有软肋 |
[22:04] | The man stands empty of such worldly vice. | 那家伙现在就是一具躯壳 |
[22:08] | Then see him filled. | 那就给他血肉 |
[22:11] | With memories of the past. | 让他回忆过去 |
[22:15] | There is a secret, buried within these walls. | 有一个深埋于高墙之内的秘密 |
[22:20] | And you will see it exhumed, | 你要将其挖掘出来 |
[22:23] | and the corpse set to purpose… | 就是死尸也会开口 |
[22:45] | The hour grows late. | 时辰不早了 |
[22:48] | And our bed cold. | 我们去暖床吧 |
[22:51] | Fall to it. | 去睡吧 |
[22:52] | I’ll be with you presently. | 我等会儿就去陪你 |
[22:57] | The maddening thing, to forever be waiting for you. | 最折磨人的 就是无止境地等待 |
[23:02] | Far from your side. | 离你那么远 |
[23:03] | It’s not always the safest place. | 我身边并不安全 |
[23:06] | As many have learned. | 很多人都有亲身体验 |
[23:11] | I am not the past. | 我跟她们不同 |
[23:14] | I stand with you now. | 我正站在你面前 |
[23:17] | And would hold more value than gentle touch and satisfying your needs. | 我不仅可以抚慰你 满足你的需要 |
[23:23] | I would stand beside you, | 我还会站在你身边 |
[23:25] | blade gripped in hand slick with Roman blood. | 手执利刃 沾满罗马人的鲜血 |
[23:30] | I will not be helpless, as Naevia was. | 我可以助你一臂之力 而不像妮维雅 |
[23:33] | Her life slow march towards death. | 她只能慢慢走向死亡 |
[23:39] | We all move towards such end. | 我们都会有这一天 |
[23:42] | Only the length of the journey differs. | 只是时间长短不同 |
[23:45] | Then let us greet it together. | 那我们就共赴此约吧 |
[23:48] | And show not all go quietly. | 死也要轰轰烈烈 |
[24:30] | You intend to spirit away the entire villa in that trunk? | 你打算把整座宅子都装进箱子吗 |
[24:33] | We do not know what Vesuvius holds, Chadara. | 谁知道维苏威那儿有什么呢 夏达娜 |
[24:36] | Agron would have us well supplied. | 艾力冈可以帮我们做好补给 |
[24:38] | Agron, yes. | 是啊 艾力冈 |
[24:39] | He is of a form, is he not? | 他很有型 是吧 |
[24:41] | I suppose. | 算是吧 |
[24:42] | Oh, you suppose? | 什么叫算是吧 |
[24:44] | Do not think I have not noticed your eyes upon him. | 别以为我没注意你看他的眼神 |
[24:47] | Nor the way of late you have been huddled together | 更不用说后来你们凑在一起 |
[24:49] | in intimate conversation. | 窃窃私语 |
[24:51] | You mistake subject of discussion. | 你完全想错了 |
[24:53] | Yet not the blush upon your cheek when he is near. | 他一靠近你的脸就红 这我可错不了 |
[24:59] | You would do yourself well to pursue desire. | 你要好好打扮才能博得他的欢心 |
[25:02] | I would myself, if I believed he favored me. | 他要是对我有意思 我就会这么做 |
[25:05] | I thought you were taken with Rhaskos? | 你不是看上莱斯克斯了吗 |
[25:06] | Rhaskos is a base animal. | 莱斯克斯就是禽兽 |
[25:09] | Yet one with sharp claws, | 不过他挺能打 |
[25:10] | offering protection and position. | 可以保护我 给我地位 |
[25:13] | Spartacus holds Agron in much high esteem. | 斯巴达克斯很看重艾力冈 |
[25:17] | I envy you his attentions. | 我真羡慕你跟他那么好 |
[25:28] | We can reach Vesuvius by nightfall, | 如果我们借助运奴车 |
[25:29] | if we put the slaver wagon to use. | 日落前就能到维苏威了 |
[25:30] | It would commit us to the roads. | 走大路的危险难以预料 |
[25:31] | The forest will better hide our numbers. | 丛林可以给我们打掩护 |
[25:33] | And slow progress. | 但走得很慢 |
[25:34] | A fair trade, to see us all to the mountain alive. | 无所谓 至少我们能安全到达山区 |
[25:44] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[25:46] | I was not in favor of your training. | 你训练的时候我没说好话 |
[25:48] | Do you know the reason? | 知道为什么吗 |
[25:50] | I made attempt on Spartacus. | 因为我刺杀过斯巴达克斯 |
[25:52] | As have I, on more than one occasion. | 这事儿我也干过 好多次呢 |
[25:56] | I did not trust you. | 因为我不相信你 |
[25:58] | Because you are Syrian. | 因为你是叙利亚人 |
[26:00] | I have had unfortunate acquaintance with one of your people. | 而我曾经与一个叙利亚人交恶 |
[26:04] | As did my woman, Naevia. | 我的女人妮维雅也是 |
[26:08] | Apologies. | 对不起 |
[26:09] | He caused her much pain. | 他给她带来了很多痛苦 |
[26:12] | Yet despite this, | 尽管如此 |
[26:12] | she would not have held you for his actions. | 她也不会因为那人的行为对你心存芥蒂 |
[26:15] | Such was her heart. | 她本性善良 |
[26:17] | One I shall try to honor, in thought and deed. | 这是我应该学习她的一点 |
[26:31] | There is something I must tell you… | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[26:33] | Rome considers us nagging fly. | 罗马人当我们是惹人嫌的苍蝇 |
[26:36] | After Neapolis, they shall know the sting — | 等去了那不勒斯 他们就明白… |
[26:38] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[26:48] | Take your man! | 管好你的人 |
[26:49] | Fucking shit! | 你他妈的混蛋 |
[26:50] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[26:51] | Have you lost mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:53] | Regained heart. | 是复活了 |
[26:55] | Naevia lives. | 妮维雅还活着 |
[26:58] | How do you come by this? | 你从哪儿听来的消息 |
[27:00] | The boy Nasir. | 是纳西尔 |
[27:02] | The slaver told not of Naevia’s death, | 那奴隶贩子没说妮维雅已死 |
[27:04] | but of her suffering in the mines. | 说的是她在矿区受苦受难 |
[27:06] | An equal fate– | 命该如此 |
[27:08] | Why would you bear false tongue, | 你明明不知道她的死活 |
[27:09] | when a life holds in the balance? | 为什么要说谎 |
[27:11] | What of our lives? | 那我们的死活呢 |
[27:15] | What of our lives? | 谁管我们的死活 |
[27:19] | Crixus has no thought towards any but Naevia. | 克雷斯满脑子想的都是妮维雅 |
[27:23] | And would have us all meet our end | 要是他愚蠢地攻打矿区 |
[27:25] | in foolish attempt on the mines. | 我们全都得送命 |
[27:30] | I did what needed to be done, Spartacus. | 我只能这么做 斯巴达克斯 |
[27:32] | You must see this. | 你要搞清楚 |
[27:40] | A lie | 撒谎 |
[27:42] | for the greater good. | 是为了大家好 |
[27:48] | One that would never have passed lips, | 要是你弟弟杜罗命悬一线 |
[27:50] | had it been your brother Duro in her place. | 你绝不会撒这个谎 |
[27:58] | If a single life holds no value, | 要是一条人命可以牺牲 |
[28:03] | then none are of worth. | 我们的命又有什么价值 |
[28:15] | I stand with Crixus. | 我站在克雷斯这边 |
[28:18] | And will see Naevia from bondage. | 一定要救出妮维雅 |
[28:23] | I will not fucking die for this! | 我才不要为这事儿送命 |
[28:27] | I move for Vesuvius. | 我要去维苏威 |
[28:30] | Those that would live, | 想活命的 |
[28:36] | join me. | 跟我走 |
[29:11] | He returns to us. | 他活过来了 |
[29:14] | I have set vigil, throughout chill embrace of night. | 我在寒风的拥抱中 昼夜不眠地守着你 |
[29:17] | Concerned that in eruption I had ah– | 多么担心我一怒之下 |
[29:21] | released you to the afterlife. | 送你上了西天 |
[29:24] | It swells heart, to find you yet bound to this world. | 看到你没离开这个世界 我满心欢喜 |
[29:29] | Still not a word? | 还是一言不发 |
[29:32] | Very well. Save voice. | 好吧 不说就不说 |
[29:35] | I would enjoy the sweet caress of my own. | 那就轮到我一吐为快了 |
[29:40] | So very much to speak of. | 要说的太多了 |
[29:42] | Long years of secrets within this house, | 这座宅子多年的秘密 |
[29:45] | seeping in the very bones that support it. | 渗进了每一根房梁 |
[29:48] | Place ear to any beam, | 耳朵贴在横木上 |
[29:50] | and marvel at the whispers of the past. | 那些低语声绝对吓你一跳 |
[29:56] | It was there that I first discovered Crixus, | 就在那里 我初见克雷斯 |
[29:58] | embraced in ill fated love with the young Naevia. | 抱着年轻的妮维雅 坠入悲情的爱河 |
[30:05] | There, dominus blessed me with elevation, | 在那里 主人答应提高我的地位 |
[30:09] | upon heel of ending Magistrate Calavius | 只要干掉行政官克拉维斯 |
[30:11] | and cursing Solonius with the deed. | 然后栽赃给索罗尼斯 |
[30:13] | Further inside… | 更深的地方 |
[30:15] | where Gannicus first took your wife, | 甘尼克斯染指了你的爱妻 |
[30:17] | as entertainment for noble Varus. | 只为取悦尊贵的瓦鲁斯 |
[30:27] | Lies. | 说谎 |
[30:31] | Stone at last cracks! | 顽石点头了 |
[30:34] | In defense of a fucking whore. | 只为了帮那个婊子说话 |
[30:39] | Were you really so blind? | 你没那么蠢吧 |
[30:41] | The lingering gazes they shared? | 他们对视时缠绵的目光 |
[30:43] | The subtle change in your brother? | 你那位兄弟微妙的变化 |
[30:49] | You | 你 |
[30:51] | know nothing of brotherhood… | 不配提起兄弟二字 |
[30:53] | Nor did Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯也不配 |
[30:56] | Have you never asked yourself how your wife | 你就没有扪心自问过 |
[30:58] | came to sip a tainted wine | 巴蒂塔斯准备的毒酒 |
[30:59] | that was meant for Batiatus? | 你老婆是如何尝到的 |
[31:03] | And she was not in habit of thieving, was she? | 她没有小偷小摸的习惯 对吧 |
[31:05] | Or partaking of drink alone? | 也不会独自喝酒 |
[31:12] | Do you recall that night? | 还记得那晚吗 |
[31:14] | Gannicus, to be sold the next morning. | 甘尼克斯第二天要被转手 |
[31:16] | You, conveniently removed to town. | 你跟主人去了城镇 |
[31:21] | Your wife, slipping away into Gannicus’ cell. | 你的爱妻溜进甘尼克斯的房间 |
[31:27] | One last drink. | 最后一杯酒 |
[31:30] | One… | 最后 |
[31:31] | last… | 一次 |
[31:32] | fuck. | 上床 |
[31:39] | You’re all the same. | 你们的命运如此相似 |
[31:40] | Spartacus. Crixus. | 斯巴达克斯 克雷斯 |
[31:42] | The noble Oenomaus. | 高贵的奥诺玛默斯 |
[31:46] | Falling to ruin for women plowed | 因为别人享用了心爱的女人 |
[31:48] | by other men’s cock. | 把自己折磨得生不如死 |
[31:52] | Search heart, and feel the sting of truth. | 好好想想我说的话是不是真的 |
[31:57] | lt was a gift for Titus. | 本是送给泰塔斯的酒 |
[32:00] | How did it come to pass her lips? | 她怎么可能品尝到 |
[32:02] | She was no thief. | 她不会小偷小摸 |
[32:05] | Your wife betrayed you. | 你的爱妻劈腿 |
[32:08] | Your brother. | 搞了你兄弟 |
[32:10] | Everyone you believed to love you. | 你以为他们爱你 其实都背叛了你 |
[32:13] | What does a serpent know of love? | 狡猾的毒蛇怎能理解真爱 |
[32:17] | That its bite is often fatal. | 爱情正如毒蛇 相当致命 |
[32:21] | Your wife fell to its venom. | 你的爱妻倒在了它的毒液中 |
[32:23] | As did the traitor Spartacus’ bitch. | 叛徒斯巴达克斯的婊子也是 |
[32:26] | Even the mighty Gaul saw his heart wither, | 即使趾高气昂的高卢人 |
[32:29] | when ripe Naevia was plucked forever from his grasp. | 当妮维雅离开他的怀抱 也是撕心裂肺 |
[32:33] | They will find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[32:36] | And one day your fucking throat. | 总有一天割开你的喉咙 |
[32:41] | Find her? | 找到她 |
[32:49] | That is why they have moved south… | 因此他们才往南走 |
[32:57] | Spartacus is not the one that spurs their intent… | 斯巴达克斯不是他们唯一的领头人 |
[33:01] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[33:02] | The Gaul who lost mind before you and Batiatus | 那个当着你和巴蒂塔斯的面 |
[33:04] | attacked me in his purpose then as now. | 企图攻击我的丧心病狂的高卢人 |
[33:08] | Love for Domina’s body slave, Naevia. | 他喜欢主人的贴身奴隶 妮维雅 |
[33:12] | You pledge to discover Spartacus’ location. | 你承诺找到斯巴达克斯的行踪 |
[33:15] | Instead you return with tales of fluttering hearts? | 现在只有这般胡言乱语 |
[33:20] | She was taken from this house. | 她被献给了别人 |
[33:21] | I know Crixus, he will not rest until– | 我了解克雷斯 他不会善罢甘休 |
[33:24] | See him to proper reward. | 给他上刑 |
[33:26] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 且慢 |
[33:29] | You would turn from the gods, | 你真要背离神明 |
[33:32] | and their guidance? | 拒绝神的指引 |
[33:36] | Even if this crude vessel disgorged truth, | 即使这条狗吐出的是真话 |
[33:40] | such knowledge provides little more | 他提供的线索无非就是 |
[33:42] | than feather upon breeze. | 微风拂过鸿毛 |
[33:45] | Yet I know of calming winds… | 而我知道何处平静无风 |
[33:48] | and where dark little feather came | 渺小黑暗的羽毛 |
[33:49] | to rest at tempest’s end. | 雨过天晴后的安息之地 |
[34:01] | Do not die, you simple fuck. | 别死了 你这大傻蛋 |
[34:03] | Will you mourn me if I do? | 我死了你会为我哀悼吗 |
[34:05] | Until I find better to fill me. | 会 直到遇上更能满足我的男人 |
[34:07] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[34:14] | Are we to attack naked, with our cocks as weapon? | 我们是裸体上战场 拿老屌当武器吗 |
[34:19] | You would fare just as well. | 无妨 反正你能行 |
[34:22] | Remove yourself from fucking sight. | 赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[34:25] | Go. | 走吧 |
[34:26] | Seek us out at Vesuvius. | 去维苏威找我们 |
[34:29] | If you live. | 如果你们还活着 |
[34:30] | Pray I do not. | 你最好祈祷我死了 |
[34:33] | I accompanied my dominus to the mines once. | 我跟主人去过矿区 |
[34:35] | I may be of some aid. | 或许能帮上忙 |
[34:38] | Well received. | 热烈欢迎 |
[34:43] | Fucking Syrians. | 操蛋的叙利亚人 |
[34:47] | The wagon is readied. | 马车备好了 |
[34:54] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[34:58] | Save words for Naevia. | 留着对妮维雅说吧 |
[35:00] | When we have returned her to your arms. | 在她重新投入你怀抱之时 |
[35:03] | I would have it so. | 但愿如此 |
[35:05] | Or perish in the attempt. | 或者当场战死 |
[35:23] | Move along you fucking dogs! | 狗杂种们 快干活 |
[35:55] | Do not expose brand. | 不要暴露烙印 |
[35:57] | We would lose advantage of being thought as common slaves. | 当我们是普通奴隶 我们才有戏可唱 |
[36:00] | A crack to Liscus’ skull would add to the deception. | 让李斯卡斯脑袋开花更容易搪塞过去 |
[36:09] | Lower voice. | 小声点 |
[36:15] | Keep moving cunt. | 别停下 杂种们 |
[36:18] | Do I give coin to sit upon ass? | 别指望坐在车上我会给你们钱 |
[36:19] | See them from the fucking wagon. | 让他们全都滚下来 |
[36:22] | Out! | 下去 |
[36:27] | Hurry up! | 动作快点 |
[36:29] | Is this the stock from Ferox? | 这是菲若克斯的货吗 |
[36:31] | Two days past expected delivery. | 比预期迟了两天时间 |
[36:33] | Two fucking days! | 他妈的整整两天 |
[36:35] | – Apologies, I — – I do not know you. | -抱歉… -我不认识你 |
[36:36] | Where is Ferox? | 菲若克斯人呢 |
[36:38] | Dead. | 死了 |
[36:40] | We were set upon by Spartacus and his shits. | 我们遭到了斯巴达克斯那帮混蛋的袭击 |
[36:42] | The reason for our delay and Ferox’s permanent absence. | 所以才迟到 菲若克斯也来不成了 |
[36:55] | I have wished the man to grass for many years. | 我早就盼着那家伙死翘翘了 |
[36:58] | Yet he fucks me from the afterlife. | 可他死了也不放过我 |
[37:01] | Schedule now teeters upon brink, | 时间耽搁了这么久 |
[37:03] | with little hope of regaining balance. | 我的损失没办法弥补了 |
[37:06] | Yes, again, apologies– | 再次向您道歉… |
[37:07] | Am I to present myself now? | 该介绍我了吧 |
[37:12] | Yes. Yes! | 是的 |
[37:14] | A special offering, to compensate your troubles…? | 这是附赠给您的 用来补偿您的损失 |
[37:17] | Wait here. | 站好 |
[37:19] | Rotten cunt serves no trade. | 别拿烂逼糊弄我 |
[37:41] | What misdeed sees such beauty condemned to the mines? | 这么漂亮 犯了什么罪送到矿上来 |
[37:45] | Form words, or find my cock reason you cannot. | 说话 别等我的老二堵住你喉咙 |
[37:49] | I fell in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[37:51] | No danger of that here… | 在这儿你就放心吧 |
[37:57] | I would have you form words now. | 现在轮到你说话了 |
[37:59] | Or find your cock upon the floor. | 否则我割了你的老二 |
[38:02] | There was a woman brought here from the House of Batiatus. | 巴蒂塔斯家有个女人被送到这里了 |
[38:04] | Beautiful and young. | 年轻漂亮 |
[38:05] | One a fat shit like you would have taken notice of. | 像你这种死胖子肯定注意到了 |
[38:09] | Speak. | 说 |
[38:10] | I know of no such woman. | 没见过你说的这号人 |
[38:13] | Search fucking memory. | 给老娘好好想想 |
[38:15] | She is dark of skin. | 深色皮肤 |
[38:16] | With the mark of Batiatus’ wife upon the back of her shoulder. | 肩膀后面有巴蒂塔斯老婆的标记 |
[38:20] | I do recall one as you just described. | 我想起来了 有一个跟你说的很像 |
[38:24] | Does she yet draw breath? | 她还没死吧 |
[38:25] | I believe it so. | 我想是的 |
[38:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[38:28] | Assigned to dig the eastern vein. | 派去挖东边的矿脉了 |
[38:32] | There is a map… | 这里有地图 |
[38:34] | Show me. | 指给我看 |
[38:36] | Slowly. | 慢点儿 |
[38:38] | Mira is gone too long. | 米拉去了太久 |
[38:42] | You there. | 那边的 |
[38:48] | From where do you hail? | 你从哪儿来 |
[38:50] | Sicilia. | 西西里 |
[38:52] | In the tunnel that branches off. Here– | 在这边的岔道里 这儿… |
[39:00] | I have seen you before… | 我以前见过你 |
[39:02] | somewhere… | 在什么地方 |
[39:06] | The arena– | 竞技场… |
[39:30] | Keys. Quickly. | 钥匙 快 |
[39:36] | Mira! | 米拉 |
[39:38] | It is Roman blood. | 是罗马人的血 |
[39:40] | Did he know of her? | 那人知道她吗 |
[39:42] | Does Naevia live? | 妮维雅活着吗 |
[39:44] | She does. | 活着 |
[39:45] | Mannus. Plenus. | 曼努斯 普莱努斯 |
[39:47] | Assume their mantle. | 换上他们的衣服 |
[39:48] | Make it known if any become aware of our presence. | 一旦有人发现就立刻报信 |
[39:50] | Into the mines. Quickly. | 进矿坑 快 |
[39:56] | Come brother. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[39:58] | Let us see heart restored. | 我们去了却心愿 |
[40:00] | Go… | 走 |
[40:01] | Move. Go! | 走 走 |
[40:11] | Hm, You really must try this. | 你该尝尝这个 |
[40:13] | It’s divine. | 太美味了 |
[40:16] | I fear stomach turned at the moment. | 我这时候有点反胃 |
[40:18] | I do not envy you. | 我可不嫉妒你 |
[40:19] | Sickness with every sunrise. | 每天日出都要呕吐 |
[40:21] | Swelling beyond reason. | 无缘无故地发胖 |
[40:23] | Though the breasts are a benefit, I suppose. | 不过对胸部蛮有好处的 |
[40:27] | To feel a child grow within you… | 感受胎儿在腹中成长… |
[40:30] | There is no greater blessing. | 这是最幸福的事了 |
[40:32] | What of being sort of other than matron? | 不做妇女就不幸福吗 |
[40:35] | Enticing men until they fawn over your every word, | 拿青春美貌引诱男人 听他们百般奉承 |
[40:38] | aching to receive the slightest touch? | 就为了摸摸你 这样不幸福吗 |
[40:41] | The bonds of marriage desired result. | 这是维系婚姻所必要的结果 |
[40:45] | I suppose it would not be too horrid. | 没有这么可怕吧 |
[40:49] | If he were handsome. And rich. | 只要他英俊而又富有 |
[40:51] | And thought of nothing but his hands upon me. | 整天只想着抚摸我 这就行了 |
[40:59] | Lust, as all things, | 欲望之类的东西 |
[41:02] | fades with the passing of years. | 全都随着时间而消退 |
[41:08] | Sun draws high. | 太阳升高了 |
[41:10] | Let us fall to our seats, and see day begin. | 我们就座吧 开始今日比赛 |
[41:15] | Varinius tells that your men are to be presented. | 瓦里留斯说你的手下要登台表演 |
[41:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:19] | The request would have fallen to yours, | 如果你的手下是正规军 |
[41:21] | if they were proper soldiers. | 任务就落到你头上了 |
[41:23] | I look forward to witnessing proper Roman formation. | 那我就等着见识罗马正规军的风采了 |
[41:28] | It should be a pleasant distraction for the people… | 市民的情绪也能振作起来 |
[41:31] | while my men bring Spartacus to justice. | 同时我的手下去捉拿斯巴达克斯 |
[41:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:43] | Your soldiers are to purpose? | 你的士兵都安排就位了吧 |
[41:45] | They are. | 是的 |
[41:46] | The crowd is yours, Varinius. | 你来发言 瓦里留斯 |
[41:53] | Good citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的各位市民 |
[41:57] | I present these games to honor the beloved sister of Rome! | 我用这场比赛向罗马的好姐妹致敬 |
[42:01] | And to send message that her spirit | 并且传达这样一个信息 |
[42:03] | shall never be quelled | 她的精神永远不灭 |
[42:05] | by those that seek to cause her injury. | 企图伤害她的暴徒无法得逞 |
[42:09] | Your cheers in the coming days | 你们往后的欢呼喝彩 |
[42:11] | shall serve as balm to wounded heart. | 犹如良药 定能抚慰伤痛的心 |
[42:13] | A wound shared by many in this great city, | 这座伟大城市的子民所共同承受的伤痛 |
[42:17] | so inflicted by the treachery of Spartacus | 罪魁祸首则是斯巴达克斯及其杀人团伙 |
[42:19] | and his murderous horde. | 令人发指的叛逆行为 |
[42:24] | I call now upon the sons of Rome to march, | 我在此号召罗马之子整装前行 |
[42:27] | the thunder of their every step a declaration! | 步步惊雷 是为宣言 |
[42:30] | That loss and grief | 死亡与哀痛 |
[42:32] | shall give way to triumph and joy! | 终将化为凯旋的狂欢 |
[42:55] | Where are your fucking men? | 你的手下躲哪儿去了 |
[42:57] | Set to purpose, as promised. | 安排就位了 我说到做到 |
[43:14] | Seal the road. | 守住道路 |
[43:16] | You! | 你 |
[43:20] | We come on order of Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 我们奉民政官葛雷博之命前来 |
[43:23] | Has attempt been made to breach the mines? | 有没有人企图破坏矿区 |
[43:25] | None. It stands secure. | 没有 安然无事 |
[43:29] | Dispatch word to Capua. | 送话去卡普亚 |
[43:31] | I would turn from fool’s errand | 此行徒劳无获 |
[43:33] | and recommit to sweep the countryside– | 我请求再去郊区搜查 |
[43:47] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
[43:51] | I know these men! | 我认得这些人 |
[43:52] | Mannus and Plenus! Gladiators, | 曼努斯和普莱努斯 角斗士 |
[43:54] | bearing the mark of Batiatus! | 身上有巴蒂塔斯家族的烙印 |
[44:04] | Spartacus is here. | 斯巴达克斯就在这里 |
[44:10] | Which way do we go? | 该走哪条路 |
[44:11] | They both should lead us to her. | 两条路都能找到她 |
[44:13] | This one the shorter path. | 这条路近一点 |
[44:15] | I would double odds toward goal. | 越是接近越不可轻率 |
[44:17] | Take the longer path. Move quietly. | 走远路 动作轻点 |
[44:25] | People of Capua! | 卡普亚的人民 |
[44:28] | Noble Varinius! | 尊贵的瓦里留斯 |
[44:31] | I offer apologies! | 我向你们致歉 |
[44:33] | I do not seek to lower spirits | 士兵们并未前来列阵 |
[44:36] | with absence of display, | 不是要挫败斗志 |
[44:40] | but instead to raise them up! | 反而是鼓舞精神 |
[44:43] | With knowledge that my soldiers | 因为我的士兵们 |
[44:46] | have been set to higher purpose | 受到诸神的指引 |
[44:49] | by the gods themselves! | 前去追寻更崇高的目标 |
[44:53] | At this very moment, they close on Spartacus! | 此时此刻 他们已逼近斯巴达克斯 |
[45:03] | And by day’s end, he shall once more kneel | 日落之前 他将再次跪倒在 |
[45:08] | before the glory of Rome! | 罗马的荣光之下 |
[45:13] | Rome! | 罗马 |
[45:17] | Rome! Rome! | 罗马 罗马 |
[45:39] | We must see them freed. | 我们要给他们自由 |
[45:41] | There are too many of them. | 人数太多了 |
[45:43] | We would be discovered. | 会被察觉的 |
[45:49] | Live. | 活下去 |
[45:51] | And know I will return. | 有朝一日我会回来的 |
[45:54] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[45:58] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[46:01] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[46:07] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[46:10] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[46:16] | This is where he said she would be? | 这是他说的地方吗 |
[46:18] | If he spoke truth. | 如果所言属实的话 |
[46:26] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[46:28] | There is one here, with mark of her domina upon back! | 这有个人 肩膀后有主人家的标记 |
[46:32] | Naevia…? | 妮维雅 |
[46:33] | Naevia? | 妮维雅 |
[46:34] | No… | 不 |
[46:45] | You are safe… | 你没事了 |
[46:48] | You are safe, now. | 现在安全了 |
[46:50] | I’m here… | 我在这里 |
[46:55] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[47:02] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[47:09] | Forgive me… | 原谅我 |
[47:11] | Forgive me for what I have done. | 原谅我所做的一切 |
[47:15] | Spartacus! Someone comes– | 斯巴达克斯 有人来了 |
[47:21] | Go! Go! | 撤 快撤 |
[47:42] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[47:44] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[47:45] | Move! Move! | 走 快走啊 |
[47:47] | Go! | 快走 |
[48:25] | Here! | 在这里 |
[48:48] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[48:50] | There’s a runoff. | 有条地下河 |
[48:50] | It empties out on the other side of the mine. | 通向矿区的另一端 |
[48:52] | Which path do we take? | 该走哪条路 |
[48:54] | Quickly! | 快 |
[48:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[49:01] | She leads us to our fucking death! | 她这是把我们往死路上引 |
[49:05] | Take breath, and gain your bearing. | 深呼吸 找到方向感 |
[49:10] | A turn missed. | 少转了一道弯 |
[49:11] | It will take us to the water. | 那里通向水流所在 |
[49:14] | Here! | 在这里 |
[49:24] | Move! | 快走 |
[49:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[49:35] | Come on! Go! | 快点 走 |
[49:45] | I will give them pause, | 我来拖住他们 |
[49:48] | so you may slip from grasp. | 这样你就能逃出去了 |
[49:51] | You two down there! | 你们两个下去 |
[49:53] | See Naevia to safety. | 保证妮维雅的安全 |
[49:56] | Crixus ! | 克雷斯 |
[49:59] | See it done, brother. | 交给你了 兄弟 |
[50:00] | Go! | 快走 |
[50:02] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[50:06] | Go! | 走吧 |
[50:30] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[50:32] | Fuck you bastards! | 你们这帮畜生 |
[51:02] | Kill, kill, kill.. | 杀 杀 杀 |
[51:16] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[51:17] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[51:26] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |