时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I did not care for Varinius’ hand upon you. | 我不在乎瓦里留斯摸过你 |
[00:09] | Nor I. | 我也是 |
[00:12] | The girl, Naevia. | 那个姑娘 妮维雅 |
[00:14] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[00:16] | Dead. | 她死了 |
[00:16] | The slaver told not of her death, | 那奴隶贩子没说妮维雅已死 |
[00:18] | but of her suffering in the mines! | 说的是她在矿区受苦受难 |
[00:20] | I stand with Crixus. And will see Naevia from bondage. | 我站在克雷斯这边 一定要救出妮维雅 |
[00:23] | I move for Vesuvius. | 我要去维苏威 |
[00:24] | Those that would live, join me. | 想活命的 跟我走 |
[00:26] | Noble Varinius! | 尊贵的瓦里留斯 |
[00:28] | I offer apologies. | 我向你们致歉 |
[00:29] | My soldiers have been set to higher purpose! | 我的士兵们前去追寻更崇高的目标 |
[00:33] | Into the mines, quickly! | 进矿坑 快 |
[00:35] | At this very moment, | 此时此刻 |
[00:37] | they close on Spartacus! | 他们已逼近斯巴达克斯 |
[00:42] | You’re safe, you’re safe now. | 你没事了 现在安全了 |
[00:45] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[00:47] | Take Naevia to a safe place! | 带妮维雅到安全的地方 |
[03:01] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[03:03] | Halt! | 站住 |
[03:05] | Swing around to the left! | 从左面包抄 |
[03:08] | I got her! | 我去追她 |
[03:45] | You made me run. | 你害我好一顿跑 |
[03:47] | I fucking hate running. | 我最他妈讨厌跑路了 |
[04:39] | I would see Tychos to ground. | 我要把泰科斯埋了 |
[04:41] | Far from Roman hands. | 不能落到罗马人手里 |
[04:45] | More come. | 追兵来了 |
[04:52] | Right! | 好吧 |
[04:54] | There is no time for it. | 我们没时间了 |
[04:54] | It does not fucking matter. | 无关紧要 |
[04:56] | We shall all join him soon. | 反正我们就快跟他见面了 |
[05:10] | Spartacus shall fall. | 抓住斯巴达克斯 |
[05:12] | Is that not the reason for my presence in Capua? | 这不正是我来卡普亚的原因吗 |
[05:15] | To shit with reason. | 狗屁的原因 |
[05:17] | The absence of your troops from the games | 你的军队缺席比赛 |
[05:19] | was an insult to good Varinius. | 是对瓦里留斯的大不敬 |
[05:20] | The Republic would bear far greater slight, | 如果我背离了初衷 |
[05:23] | were I to turn from purpose. | 是对共和国的大不敬 |
[05:25] | Seppius has been searching for the Thracian for months. | 赛普修斯搜寻色雷斯人数月之久 |
[05:28] | How came you to divine he would make attempt on the mines at Lucania? | 你凭什么预言他会攻击卢卡尼亚的矿区 |
[05:32] | Because the gods themselves presented it, | 因为这是诸神的意思 |
[05:36] | through voice of humble servant. | 由他们的使者传达给我 |
[05:39] | Lucretia? | 露迪雅 |
[05:40] | Her counsel moved my hand. | 我的行动是听了她的建议 |
[05:43] | Perhaps your course was justified then. | 这么说倒是有道理 |
[05:47] | I pray it true. | 但愿是真的 |
[05:49] | Otherwise offense has been made upon the ramblings of a madwoman. | 否则就因为一个疯女人的胡话冒犯了贵人 |
[05:52] | We have moved past this, Ilithyia. | 这件事都过去了 伊莉西娅 |
[05:54] | In spirit, at least. | 精神上算是吧 |
[05:57] | Let us make it a thing of the flesh, with celebration. | 那就来点实在的 举办一场宴会 |
[06:01] | Here within these walls, to pay tribute owed. | 就在这里 算是补偿你了 |
[06:05] | An excellent notion! | 好主意 |
[06:07] | Well received, yes? | 你接受吧 |
[06:09] | It would stand the more grievous insult to refuse. | 我要是拒绝就是自讨没趣了 |
[06:14] | You honor me. | 我很荣幸 |
[06:16] | The honor is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[06:23] | I only thought to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[06:24] | By plying that preening shit | 在我们家举办宴会 |
[06:26] | with celebration in our own house? | 讨好那个自大的混蛋也算帮忙 |
[06:28] | Our house is in Rome, Gaius. | 我们家在罗马 盖尤斯 |
[06:30] | And I would speed return. | 我想要尽快回去 |
[06:33] | With Varinius’ support, you will have Seppius’ men. | 有瓦里留斯支持 你就能使唤赛普修斯的人 |
[06:35] | Now worth their weight in piss. | 如今用不着那帮家伙了 |
[06:38] | When Marcus returns to us with Spartacus as Lucretia — | 按照露迪雅所言 马科斯抓回斯巴达克斯 |
[06:41] | You place too high a value on her. | 你太抬举她了 |
[06:44] | She will drag us to ruin when it plummets. | 一旦失败 她就害惨我们了 |
[06:47] | Lucretia continues to prove herself | 露迪雅不断地证明 |
[06:51] | worthy of such estimation. | 她值得这样的抬举 |
[06:55] | Would that my own wife held the same. | 希望我的妻子也能一样 |
[07:09] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[07:15] | She needs a moment. | 她需要休息 |
[07:15] | She needs to fucking move. | 她需要赶紧上路 |
[07:17] | How quickly would your feet carry, | 如果你长年累月在矿上劳作 |
[07:18] | after months condemned to that place? | 你这两条腿能跑多快 |
[07:20] | She is not alone in needing rest. | 不只是她需要休息 |
[07:22] | The lack of it sets nerve to edge. | 体力不支 我们都撑不下去 |
[07:28] | We will find higher ground, | 我们找一块高地 |
[07:30] | better defended if set upon. | 打起来更好防守 |
[07:33] | Can you walk but a little more? | 你能再坚持一会儿吗 |
[07:35] | She will make it. | 她能行的 |
[07:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:43] | The weight of her increases with each step. | 带着她 我们的担子越来越沉 |
[07:45] | Perhaps it is time to lighten burden. | 也许是该卸下包袱 |
[07:47] | I swore a promise to Crixus. | 我答应过克雷斯 |
[07:49] | She is the man’s heart. | 她是那家伙的心肝 |
[07:49] | Would you again tear it from his chest? | 你还要让他再撕心裂肺一次吗 |
[07:51] | Crixus is dead. | 克雷斯死了 |
[07:53] | And I would be free of his woman, | 我不要再管他的女人 |
[07:54] | before we fucking share the same fate. | 免得我们落到同样的下场 |
[07:57] | We move for Vesuvius, to rejoin Agron. | 我们去维苏威找艾力冈 |
[08:00] | All of us. | 大家都去 |
[08:01] | Speak of this again | 再说这种话 |
[08:02] | and the Romans will be the least of your concerns. | 休怪我无情无义 |
[08:15] | Tychos. | 泰科斯 |
[08:17] | One of the lesser men. | 小角色一个 |
[08:19] | Let him serve as a warning. | 当作给他们的警告 |
[08:21] | That Rome is not so easily defied. | 让他们知道反抗罗马的下场 |
[08:29] | Their numbers dwindle. | 他们的人数减少了 |
[08:32] | Yet ours follow at more rapid pace. | 可我们的人手也在锐减 |
[08:34] | We still hold the greater sum. | 我们还是占优势 |
[08:40] | Spartacus and his men are gladiators. | 斯巴达克斯他们都是角斗士 |
[08:42] | A handful of your men would stand pale shadow against one– | 你们这么点人根本不可能对抗一个… |
[08:44] | Roman soldiers know something of death, | 罗马士兵知道死亡是怎么回事 |
[08:46] | and the dealing of it. | 知道死亡的代价 |
[08:48] | Do not measure their worth against common slaves. | 不要拿他们和普通奴隶相提并论 |
[08:51] | Slaves, true. | 奴隶倒不假 |
[08:52] | But far from common. | 可绝对不普通 |
[08:54] | Move absent proper force… | 调来其余的正规军 |
[08:55] | and see the rank of the dead swell. | 确保我们能除掉狠角色 |
[09:00] | Your men are spread too thin throughout the forest. | 你们在树林中的战线拉得太长了 |
[09:04] | A single man carried by swift purpose | 只用派一个人轻装回程 |
[09:07] | could return with reinforcements… | 就能带回大批的援军 |
[09:08] | Carry word to the other squads. | 通知各个分队 |
[09:10] | We do not rest. | 不许休息 |
[09:12] | Tribune– | 护民官 |
[09:12] | See this to its end | 搜查到底 |
[09:14] | in the name of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 以盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博之名 |
[09:19] | Turn from your charge, | 你要是敢跑 |
[09:20] | and I’ll put a sword in your fucking back. | 我他妈的保证一刀捅了你 |
[09:30] | Varinius is a man of the highest regard. | 瓦里留斯是最尊贵的客人 |
[09:33] | See his cup always full | 他的酒杯不能空 |
[09:35] | and all desires met. | 满足他的一切需求 |
[09:37] | Am I understood? | 听懂了吗 |
[09:38] | – Domina. – Yes, Domina. | -听懂了 -是 主人 |
[09:43] | Bathe and prepare yourselves. | 你们先去洗漱和准备 |
[09:46] | Seppia. | 赛皮娅 |
[09:48] | Apologies, I was not told of your arrival. | 抱歉 没人告诉我你来了 |
[09:51] | None required. | 没必要 |
[09:52] | I came seeking Lucretia’s counsel. | 我来听取露迪雅的建议 |
[09:57] | A thing desired by many it would seem. | 似乎很多人都喜欢来找她呢 |
[09:59] | Your words set her to path. | 你的话给她指明了道路 |
[10:01] | Mine? | 我的话 |
[10:02] | You are forever extolling the virtues of marriage. | 你一直在赞美婚姻的好处 |
[10:05] | Wisdom of years has finally proven master over fatuous youth. | 多年积累的智慧让我这样的小年轻不服不行 |
[10:09] | You’ve found a husband so quickly? | 这么快你就找到丈夫了吗 |
[10:11] | If the gods bless such a union. | 如果诸神保佑的话 |
[10:14] | I shall entreat them on your behalf. | 我会为你向诸神祈祷的 |
[10:16] | With their favor, Varinius shall be yours. | 有诸神保佑 瓦里留斯肯定属于你 |
[10:21] | Varinius? | 瓦里留斯 |
[10:21] | Is he not handsome? | 他很英俊吧 |
[10:22] | And tall and strong and of means? | 又高又壮 还有钱 |
[10:25] | The form of a man every woman longs to call her own! | 他是那种所有女人都渴望得到的男人 |
[10:29] | He would make a husband to rival all others. | 他能成为无人可比的好丈夫 |
[10:33] | I must prepare myself for his celebration. | 我要去为出席宴会做准备了 |
[10:35] | I would catch his eye, | 我要吸引他的注意 |
[10:36] | and with it see the rest of him swiftly follow. | 然后占据他的全部身心 |
[10:44] | You have made impression upon her. | 她这样是受你的影响 |
[10:51] | As have you. | 还有你的吧 |
[10:53] | No longer is pilgrimage needed to Delphi. | 人们不用千里迢迢去特尔斐朝圣了 |
[10:56] | Those seeking the consideration | 要得到诸神的指引 |
[10:58] | of the gods need only bow to the Oracle of Capua. | 只需要向卡普亚的圣人顶礼膜拜 |
[11:05] | I am but humble vessel, | 我只是诸神的工具 |
[11:07] | offering a mere taste of their will. | 给他们的愿望添点儿滋味 |
[11:10] | Then Seppia shall find tonight a bitter draught. | 那赛皮娅今晚尝到的会是苦味吧 |
[11:13] | Varinius is a praetor. | 瓦里留斯是民政官 |
[11:15] | As is your husband. | 你丈夫也是民政官 |
[11:17] | Yet Varinius rises more quickly, | 但是瓦里留斯爬得更快 |
[11:20] | and one day shall hold title of consul. | 终有一天 他会成为执政官 |
[11:22] | The wife of such a man must possess refinement and poise. | 这种人的妻子必须温文尔雅 处事冷静 |
[11:26] | Traits yet lacking in a spoiled little girl. | 乳臭未干的小姑娘根本做不到 |
[11:30] | Perhaps you would have me petition the gods for a different union? | 你是要我祈求诸神 另谋姻缘 |
[11:35] | One closer to heart… | 更合心意的… |
[11:38] | The morning cock has better chance of crowing to such heights. | 谁有这种奢望 那是癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[11:41] | Your husband believes otherwise. | 你丈夫并不这样认为 |
[11:43] | As does your father. | 你父亲也是 |
[11:47] | When Marcus returns absent Spartacus, | 如果马科斯没抓回斯巴达克斯 |
[11:50] | you shall be revealed as what you are. | 你的真面目就暴露出来了 |
[11:52] | An empty vessel, barren of life and prophecy. | 没有生命 不能预言的工具 |
[11:59] | See yourself dressed for tonight. | 穿好衣服准备参加宴会吧 |
[12:01] | I have no doubt my husband will wish to parade you about as favored pet. | 毫无疑问 我夫君要把你当做爱宠拿去炫耀 |
[12:06] | Your husband’s trust is valued gift. | 我很珍惜你丈夫对我的信任 |
[12:11] | Yet yours would prove the greater treasure. | 我更珍惜你对我的信任 |
[12:33] | Line them up. | 列队 |
[12:37] | The faith placed in me is not mislaid. | 我没有辜负你们的信任 |
[12:41] | Spartacus proves where I predicted. | 斯巴达克斯确实在我预言的地方 |
[12:43] | Praetor. | 民政官 |
[12:44] | This is all that stand captured? | 这就是你们抓住的人吗 |
[12:46] | Many more lay dead in the mines. | 还有很多死在矿坑里了 |
[13:19] | Your Gaul returns to you at least. | 至少你的高卢人回来了 |
[13:24] | Where is Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯在哪儿 |
[13:25] | He fled into the woods with a clutch of slaves. | 他带着几个奴隶逃进树林里了 |
[13:29] | Marcus gives chase. | 马科斯去追了 |
[13:31] | Alert me the moment he is sighted upon road. | 看到他出现就立刻向我报告 |
[13:39] | To the cells. | 关进牢里 |
[13:40] | Move! | 走 |
[13:42] | Even aided by your divine guidance, | 即使有你神圣的指引 |
[13:46] | he stands with empty hands. | 他还是两手空空 |
[13:49] | He will yet find Spartacus between them. | 他会找到斯巴达克斯的 |
[13:52] | The gods — | 诸神… |
[13:52] | Your tongue writhes absent their purpose. | 你所说的根本不是诸神的旨意 |
[13:55] | Was Naevia not found in the mines, as I foretold? | 妮维雅不是在我所预言的矿区吗 |
[13:57] | And who so condemned her to such a place? | 是谁把她赶到那里去的呢 |
[14:00] | Juno? | 朱诺吗 |
[14:02] | Or a Lanista’s wife, more earthly bound? | 还是世俗的凡人 角斗士训练师的妻子 |
[14:07] | Your prophecies bear the stench of opportunity. | 你的预言不过是投机取巧的把戏 |
[14:10] | Oenomaus– | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[14:11] | was delivered by your dead husband’s man. | 是你亡夫的手下送来的 |
[14:13] | A toad who has seen his share of wounds. | 那家伙打伤人套出实情 |
[14:19] | I wonder if he could mend them as well… | 没准他还能治好伤 |
[14:31] | Do not think me the fool, as my husband and father. | 别以为我跟我丈夫和父亲一样傻 |
[14:36] | You and I have unfinished affairs. | 咱们俩还有账没算完呢 |
[14:41] | And I would see them draw to a close. | 总有一天我们要做个了断 |
[14:49] | Get in! | 进去 |
[14:51] | Again to this House of Piss and Shit. | 又回到臭茅坑家族了 |
[14:54] | A fate I alone should bear. | 你们不该跟着我受苦 |
[14:56] | The risk was known to us all. | 我们知道有这样的危险 |
[14:58] | Fuck risk and fuck the fucking Romans. | 去他妈的危险 去他妈的混账罗马人 |
[15:01] | I stand with you, in this life and the next. | 我这辈子跟你混 下辈子也是 |
[15:04] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[15:07] | The bonds of brotherhood. | 这就是兄弟之情 |
[15:11] | They have always run deep within these walls. | 在高墙之内根深蒂固地存在着 |
[15:19] | Oenomaus! | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[15:26] | What has happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:27] | How did you come here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[15:29] | I was a fool. | 我做了傻事 |
[15:33] | That now stands in fellow company. | 不过现在有傻子来陪我了 |
[15:35] | Their fault lies only in following me on impossible journey. | 他们错在跟着我踏上不归路 |
[15:40] | Naevia lives. | 妮维雅还活着 |
[15:43] | We liberated her from the mines. | 我们把她从矿区救出来了 |
[15:47] | Love. | 爱情 |
[15:50] | You fall to ruin for love. | 你因为爱情而毁灭 |
[15:55] | She is my heart. | 她是我的全部 |
[15:58] | She is a woman. | 她只是个女人 |
[16:02] | A delicate creature at the best of times. | 再怎么说也就是脆弱的生物 |
[16:06] | They are moved by desires unknown | 她们容易受到欲望的驱使 |
[16:09] | by the men that place trust in them. | 男人一无所知 却还那么信任她们 |
[16:19] | She lives. | 她还活着 |
[16:22] | That is all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[16:38] | You are safe now. | 你没事了 |
[16:41] | You are safe. | 安全了 |
[17:15] | You do not rest? | 不去休息吗 |
[17:16] | I would not see another of us fall. | 我不想再看到有人丧命 |
[17:22] | Not even the gods could have done more to prevent it. | 就算诸神下凡 也未必阻止得了 |
[17:26] | A thought holding no comfort to the dead. | 这想法可不能让逝者安息 |
[17:32] | Naevia. | 妮维雅 |
[17:38] | Liscus! | 李斯卡斯 |
[19:04] | Nasir! | 纳西尔 |
[19:06] | He risked life, to save my own. | 他不顾一切地救我 |
[20:05] | A most impressive showing! | 真是大饱眼福啊 |
[20:07] | It staggers to think this house so recently a tomb. | 难以想象前些日子这里跟坟墓没两样 |
[20:10] | These walls truly present no evidence of witnessed horrors. | 这间宅子完全没有血腥恐怖的痕迹了 |
[20:20] | Such memories shall soon be cleansed from thought, | 这些不快的记忆很快便会烟消云散 |
[20:23] | never again to darken mind. | 不会再来影响你的心情 |
[20:27] | I long for such a day. | 我渴盼已久了 |
[20:28] | Let us hasten it with ample libation. | 那我们纵情饮酒 尽情享乐吧 |
[20:31] | I fear Mercato may lose himself in the bottom of a cup, | 恐怕一杯酒见底 蒙卡图就要不省人事 |
[20:34] | and forget that we are of position. | 忘记自个儿的身份地位了 |
[20:36] | I would never make spectacle of myself. | 我绝不会出此洋相 |
[20:39] | Come then! | 那么来吧 |
[20:40] | I would test the strength of your resolve. | 我倒要试试你的酒量 |
[20:43] | And my own as well! | 还有我的 |
[20:45] | I have never beheld sour Gallienus in such high spirits. | 我从没见过加里恩努斯兴致如此高涨 |
[20:50] | This celebration already proves clever suggestion. | 看来这场宴会的确是明智之举 |
[20:54] | To be made brilliant, if Spartacus’ capture were to be announced. | 如有斯巴达克斯被捕的消息 那就更好了 |
[21:00] | The gods may yet bless us this night with unexpected gifts. | 有诸神庇佑 今晚可能有意外的惊喜 |
[21:05] | Let us entreat them with wine and song! | 那就用美酒与欢歌向诸神祈祷 |
[21:07] | Our voices to carry to Olympus itself! | 让我们的声音传至奥林匹斯山 |
[21:10] | This house once sat perched within its reach. | 这间宅子以前距离奥林匹斯很近呢 |
[21:13] | I have worshipped here myself upon occasion. | 有时候我亲自到此朝拜 |
[21:20] | Good Cossutius. | 科萨特斯 |
[21:22] | I had not heard you were in Capua. | 你竟然也到卡普亚来了 |
[21:24] | He comes for my games. | 他来看我的角斗比赛 |
[21:25] | And to remove himself from the prudish eyes of Rome. | 顺便离开罗马 避开某人的监视 |
[21:28] | Both just cause. | 合情合理 |
[21:29] | Come. | 来吧 |
[21:30] | Let us enjoy spectacle. | 共同欣赏吧 |
[22:07] | Truly a feast for the senses. | 果真是感官盛宴啊 |
[22:10] | Even I stand speechless. | 我都无法用言语表达了 |
[22:12] | Then I shall seize upon rare moment, | 那我该抓住这难得的时机 |
[22:16] | to honor noble guest. | 礼敬各位贵客 |
[22:19] | Good citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[22:22] | Your presence here in this house once stood cursed | 前来这间曾受到诅咒的宅子 |
[22:26] | is testament to your courage and faith. | 证实了你们的勇气和信念 |
[22:30] | Faith not only in me, | 不仅是对我的信念 |
[22:31] | in the body of the Senate as well. | 更是对元老院的信念 |
[22:34] | Represented by beloved Albinius | 元老院代表 敬爱的阿比努斯 |
[22:37] | and noble Varinius. | 和尊贵的瓦里留斯 |
[22:45] | A man worthy of celebration for his generosity | 我们应该举办宴会答谢他的慷慨之举 |
[22:49] | in providing distraction with games | 他用角斗比赛消遣民众 |
[22:53] | to ease troubled thoughts! | 消除大家的忧虑 |
[23:04] | See how they admire you. | 瞧瞧 他们多么拥戴你 |
[23:16] | The girl takes your counsel to heart. | 这女孩当真遵从了你的建议 |
[23:18] | And I repay your kind attendance | 而我将以恶人遭报的好消息 |
[23:21] | with welcome news of retribution. | 回敬各位的出席 |
[23:26] | My soldiers return with news | 我的手下带来了 |
[23:29] | of Spartacus’imminent capture… | 斯巴达克斯即将被捕的消息 |
[23:36] | and offer in advance the lives | 并提前献上 |
[23:41] | of the few surviving remnants of his most trusted men. | 几个他最为信任的孽党残余 |
[24:12] | These gladiators… these slaves, | 这些角斗士 这些奴隶 |
[24:17] | were responsible for the deaths of many of your noble kin. | 正是杀害诸位亲人的元凶 |
[24:24] | And they will pay…. | 他们将用 |
[24:27] | with blood. | 血来偿还 |
[24:34] | Praetor Varinius. | 民政官瓦里留斯 |
[24:36] | Pressing concerns forced hand in preventing my men | 因有要事 我的手下未能 |
[24:39] | from presenting at your games. | 出席您的角斗比赛 |
[24:42] | I offer you the lives of these enemies of Rome, | 为此我献上这几个罗马敌人的性命 |
[24:44] | to balm unintentional wounds. | 为我的无意之举致歉 |
[24:52] | Cut the pig! | 杀掉这些畜生 |
[24:57] | Come on, we want blood! | 来啊 我们要见血 |
[25:16] | Gratitude for this honor. | 很感激有此荣幸 |
[25:18] | And for your tireless pursuit of the villain Spartacus. | 感激你不辞辛劳 追捕恶棍斯巴达克斯 |
[25:24] | Yet I cannot accept. | 然而我无法接受 |
[25:29] | I cannot accept because to do so | 我不接受 是因为这么做 |
[25:31] | would rob the people of this city of deserved pleasures. | 会剥夺本城市民应该享受的快乐 |
[25:35] | Let these men not fall here tonight | 不要让他们仅因一人的荣耀 |
[25:37] | in the honor of a single man, | 今晚就倒在了这里 |
[25:39] | but in the arena before all of Capua! | 让他们去角斗场 当着整个卡普亚战死 |
[26:01] | Water! | 找到水了 |
[26:17] | Drink. | 快喝点 |
[26:19] | The boy fought well. | 这小伙子很勇猛 |
[26:21] | Would this were wine, | 如果这是酒 |
[26:22] | to send him properly on his way. | 就可以送他上路了 |
[26:25] | You speak of him as if already gone. | 你说得好像他死了一样 |
[26:27] | Then he speaks the truth. | 他说的就是事实 |
[26:28] | We have settled this. Naevia is burden enough. | 这问题我们谈过了 妮维雅已经够累赘了 |
[26:32] | Come to reason. | 理智一点 |
[26:34] | There is more blood upon the ground than yet within him. | 他失掉了体内一大半的血 |
[26:36] | Even if we carry him, he will not survive. | 就算我们带上他 他还是活不成 |
[26:38] | But he will leave a trail. | 反而留下血迹 |
[26:39] | One that the Romans shall follow. | 罗马人跟着就能找到我们 |
[26:41] | We cannot just leave him. | 我们不能把他丢下 |
[26:44] | No. We cannot. | 对 确实不能 |
[26:49] | You would take his life? | 你想杀掉他 |
[26:51] | I would but sever dangling thread. | 我只是送他早点上路 |
[26:54] | It would be a kindness. | 这是对他好 |
[26:56] | You will not touch him. | 我不准你碰他 |
[26:59] | Then do it yourself. | 那你来杀他 |
[27:00] | Put him from misery, as you did Varro — | 让他脱离苦海 就像你对维罗做的… |
[27:12] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[27:16] | He survived worse. | 更重的伤他都活过来了 |
[27:18] | Against Theokoles. | 就是对战瑟奥科斯的那次 |
[27:22] | The boy too will live. | 如果用火愈合伤口 |
[27:24] | If his wound is sealed with fire. | 这个男孩也能活命 |
[27:29] | A fire would call the Romans down upon us. | 生火会招来罗马人 |
[27:31] | Then we must be quick, | 那我们必须动作快 |
[27:33] | and be gone before they arrive. | 在他们追来之前就逃走 |
[27:35] | And if we are not? | 如果逃不了呢 |
[27:37] | We do not have enough men. | 我们没有足够的人手 |
[27:40] | No. We do not. | 没错 是没有 |
[27:44] | Find Agron and bring all to purpose. | 你要找到艾力冈 把大家都带来 |
[27:50] | We will follow as swiftly as we are able. | 我们会尽快跟过来 |
[27:53] | I fear it will not be swift enough. | 恐怕你们没那么快 |
[28:44] | Trussed as game awaiting slaughter, | 虽说如同待宰的猎物 |
[28:47] | yet the man still eyes us as prey. | 他们的眼神还很凶啊 |
[28:50] | The fire will soon be put from rebellious eyes. | 很快他们眼睛里的火焰就会熄灭了 |
[28:53] | A fitting end to your games, Varinius. | 正好给你的角斗比赛收场 瓦里留斯 |
[28:55] | It shall be a day etched in memory. | 绝对让人记忆深刻 |
[28:56] | I cannot wait to see their blood spill upon the sands. | 我等不及看到他们血溅沙场了 |
[29:00] | Nor I. | 我也是 |
[29:01] | Yet should they not fall here, | 难道他们不该死在这里 |
[29:03] | in the very place they robbed our beloved cousin sextus of his life? | 他们就在这里杀死了我们亲爱的堂兄塞克斯 |
[29:09] | A man dearly missed. | 我们非常怀念他 |
[29:12] | It is a pity he shall not be honored this night. | 如果今晚不纪念他的话就太遗憾了 |
[29:16] | Would the greater honor not be before all of Capua? | 让他们死在整个卡普亚面前岂不是更有意义 |
[29:24] | We are politicians, are we not? | 我们都是政客 对吧 |
[29:26] | Let us come to middle ground, | 那我们各退一步吧 |
[29:27] | and see everyone satisfied. | 这样大家都满意 |
[29:29] | Choose a single man, | 选一个人 |
[29:31] | and let us make sport of him in memory of your cousin. | 然后拿他找找乐子 以此纪念你的堂兄 |
[29:34] | A most judicious compromise! | 这真是再好不过了 |
[29:37] | Seppius is not the only one who stands injured. | 可不止赛普修斯一人受到了伤害 |
[29:41] | The gods themselves took note of the horrors inflicted upon Lucretia. | 诸神注意到了露迪雅所遭受的灾难 |
[29:45] | And pluck her from the shores of the afterlife | 并且从往生世界救回了她的性命 |
[29:48] | to voice their desires. | 以传达他们的旨意 |
[29:50] | Should she not choose what blood is shed | 这里原本是她的家族所在 |
[29:53] | beneath roof she once claimed her own? | 难道不应该由她决定谁生谁死吗 |
[30:02] | She has been most sorely grieved. | 她承受的痛楚无人可比 |
[30:07] | If there are no objections…? | 如果没人反对的话 |
[30:10] | What mortal dares defy the gods? | 谁有胆反对诸神的旨意呢 |
[30:12] | Only one who would draw their wrath. | 反对的人只能引来诸神的怒火 |
[30:26] | Varinius has seen fit to allow us | 瓦里留斯刚刚决定 |
[30:29] | a taste of the blood to come. | 让我们见见叛贼的鲜血 |
[30:31] | A single man, to be sacrificed to this house | 他们中的一个将被献祭给这间 |
[30:35] | where so many lives were stolen | 曾经被斯巴达克斯及其走狗 |
[30:37] | by Spartacus and his jackals. | 肆意屠戮的宅子 |
[30:41] | To be chosen by its former domina, | 由诸神通过他们的前主人 |
[30:44] | the gods themselves guiding her hands. | 选出他们中的一人 |
[31:19] | The gods have chosen. | 诸神已经做出了决定 |
[31:22] | This one. | 就是他 |
[31:30] | We shall draw lots, | 我们应该抽签决定顺序 |
[31:32] | and cut but shallow to prolong the game. | 并且不可致命 延长游戏的过程 |
[31:34] | Seppius to stand first, | 赛普修斯第一个来 |
[31:35] | in honor of fallen cousin! | 以纪念他死去的堂兄 |
[31:37] | Fuck the lot of you Roman cunts! | 老子操死你们这些罗马猪 |
[32:04] | Do not think that the gods have shown you mercy. | 不要以为诸神对你怀有仁慈之心 |
[32:09] | I but delay your passing, so that I may savor it. | 我暂且饶你性命 是为了慢慢地享受 |
[32:13] | My life is gladly given. For Naevia’s. | 我的命早就献给妮维雅了 |
[32:20] | She lives? | 她还活著 |
[32:24] | Far from your fucking grasp. | 你是别想找到她了 |
[32:27] | News greeted with joy. | 真是好消息啊 |
[32:30] | I would have her hear of your final moments. | 我要把你临死的丑态告诉她 |
[32:32] | In the arena you held so dear. | 你曾经那么热爱的竞技场 |
[32:35] | And the crowd which once cheered your name spitting upon you. | 那么多曾经为你疯狂的观众 是如何唾弃你 |
[32:41] | And when you fall, it will not be as champion. | 而当你倒下时 那可不是冠军的身份了 |
[32:45] | But as a common slave. | 只是一个普通奴隶 |
[32:46] | Absent honor and absent glory | 没有荣耀 没有尊严 |
[32:49] | and your name forever lost to history. | 你的名字永远不会为人所铭记 |
[33:05] | Let this shit speak now of Romans! | 让他再说罗马人的坏话 |
[33:15] | First blood has been drawn! | 第一滴血已经流下 |
[33:18] | Who stands next?! | 下一个是谁 |
[33:24] | Remember, do not cut too deep. | 记住不要割得太深 |
[33:27] | I would not deprive everyone fair turn! | 这样大家才能都享受到乐趣 |
[33:31] | Varinius in town but a handful of days, | 瓦里留斯刚来这里没多久 |
[33:34] | and already outshines your husband. | 就掩盖了你夫君的光芒 |
[33:37] | The man does exude presence. | 他确实风度非凡 |
[33:41] | The breast! | 胸部 |
[33:52] | But your heart was always set upon Gaius. | 可你的心一直都向着盖尤斯 |
[33:54] | It is a deceitful thing that has led many astray. | 我被这样的假象蒙蔽了好久 |
[33:58] | Well, the fault stands equally shared, for succumbing to your teary-eyed pleas | 这也不单是你的错 当初你哭着苦苦哀求 |
[34:01] | in defense of misplaced affections. | 我也只好退让了 |
[34:05] | Years have proven them so. | 时间证明了一切 |
[34:09] | Yet mistakes of youth need not forever haunt maturity. | 不过年轻时的错误还是能改正过来的 |
[34:18] | You would see marriage dissolved? | 你希望解除婚姻吗 |
[34:20] | I do not hold such power. | 我无权这样做 |
[34:23] | That decision lies in trusted father. | 只能由我最信任的父亲做决定 |
[34:29] | Gaius is not without considerable fault. | 盖尤斯倒不是没犯过大错 |
[34:32] | Yet it would not lend favorably upon our name. | 不过这对我们家族的声誉有影响啊 |
[34:35] | You carry his child, | 你怀着他的孩子呢 |
[34:38] | and he yet holds position of praetor. | 而且他也身居民政官的高位 |
[34:41] | He is not the only one with such title. | 又不只有他是民政官 |
[34:49] | It would seem the gods favor less mature schemes. | 看来诸神青睐更年轻的人啊 |
[34:53] | Strike it from your thoughts, as I have from mine. | 这种事情不要再想了 我也不会再想 |
[35:20] | He is fading. | 他快死了 |
[35:21] | Fetch something for him to clutch between teeth. | 找个东西让他咬着 |
[35:30] | When it is done, | 等我们做完 |
[35:31] | we must smother fire and move quickly. | 必须立刻灭火 离开这里 |
[35:36] | I’ve seen that look. | 我见过你这表情 |
[35:38] | And the blame it inflicts inward. | 还有你内心深处的自责 |
[35:40] | None other deserve it. | 他们不该承受这样的命运 |
[35:42] | We chose to do this. | 这是我们的选择 |
[35:45] | Even fucking Liscus. | 即便是该死的李斯卡斯 |
[35:48] | Glaber does not send his men against Liscus. | 葛雷博不是派人来杀李斯卡斯的 |
[35:50] | He sends them against me. | 是来杀我的 |
[35:51] | And all suffer because of it. | 大家是因为我才遭此劫难 |
[35:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:55] | It is because of you. | 因为你 |
[35:57] | That we are free. | 我们才能自由 |
[36:00] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
[36:03] | We must close your wound. | 我们要给你止血 |
[36:06] | I am to be branded with fire. | 那我就有烙印了 |
[36:09] | As a true gladiator would. | 跟真正的角斗士一样 |
[36:11] | You have earned your place among the brotherhood. | 你早就是我们的兄弟了 |
[36:18] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[36:25] | Do not cry out. | 别喊出来 |
[36:32] | The fire! Quickly! | 灭火 快 |
[36:49] | Take my sword! Go! | 拿上剑 走 |
[36:58] | The man fades. | 这人撑不住了 |
[37:00] | As do l… | 我也一样 |
[37:02] | from prying eyes. | 经不住有人窥探 |
[37:08] | l do not care for the way he looks at me. | 我真不喜欢他看我的眼神 |
[37:11] | Few women do. | 没几个女人喜欢 |
[37:13] | Come, it is your turn. | 来 该你了 |
[37:15] | I have never held one before. | 我还没拿过剑呢 |
[37:18] | My brother would not allow it. | 我哥哥不允许 |
[37:23] | Well, then it falls to more experienced hands to guide you. Come. | 那就需要有经验的人教教你了 来 |
[37:37] | You do not care for your master’s affections? | 你不太喜欢主人找乐子 |
[37:40] | I am slave to no man. | 我没有主人 |
[37:42] | Yet you bow and scrape toward Varinius’ purpose. | 但你对瓦里留斯可谓言听计从啊 |
[37:44] | But aids me in pursuit of Spartacus. | 只是帮我追捕斯巴达克斯 |
[37:48] | I would have done so as well. | 这事儿我同样办得到 |
[37:50] | Absent attempt to fuck your sister. | 而且不会搞你的妹妹 |
[37:53] | Magistrate. | 行政官 |
[37:54] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[38:04] | Now place the tip against flesh, | 把剑尖对准皮肉 |
[38:07] | and feel it part at your desire. | 让你的欲望延伸到剑尖 |
[38:31] | I… | 我 |
[38:31] | I cannot. | 我做不到 |
[38:36] | Apologies — | 抱歉 |
[38:45] | Our honored guest asks too much of inexperienced hands. | 我们尊贵的客人对生手的要求太高了 |
[39:05] | Your wife does not shy from taking life. | 您夫人杀人取命真是毫不手软 |
[39:10] | l only regret she moves prematurely, | 只怪她下手太早 |
[39:12] | robbing deed from more deserving hands. | 害得该出手的人没有了机会 |
[39:22] | That is how you sate desire, | 欲望就要这样满足 |
[39:25] | for love or vengeance. | 无论爱欲还是复仇 |
[39:28] | Without hesitation. | 都要毫不犹豫 |
[39:55] | It is a sight, is it not? | 风景很好 对吧 |
[39:59] | All of Capua laid at your feet. | 俯瞰卡普亚全城 |
[40:01] | It is not the view, but quiet respite | 我没兴趣看风景 |
[40:04] | from celebration that draws me. | 只想图个安静 |
[40:07] | And I have shattered it with prattling tongue. | 那是我多嘴多舌 打扰您了 |
[40:10] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[40:12] | Linger. | 回来 |
[40:13] | I would not sweep you from perch once your own. | 这是你家的高枝 我岂能赶走女主人 |
[40:17] | It seems a lifetime ago I called it so. | 我好久没有这样形容这里了 |
[40:21] | Time flees from us all. | 光阴似箭啊 |
[40:24] | Leaving regret for what might have been churning in our wake. | 徒留悲伤 日日夜夜地折磨我们 |
[40:27] | I fear we share much in such regard. | 恐怕我们是深有同感 |
[40:31] | A husband lost. | 丈夫死了 |
[40:33] | A wife… | 妻子… |
[40:34] | Dearly missed. | 切肤之痛 |
[40:39] | Let us turn to common joy, | 那就想想高兴的事儿吧 |
[40:42] | of friend and daughter. | 朋友啊 女儿啊 |
[40:44] | Ilithyia. | 伊莉西娅 |
[40:47] | The name fails to lighten troubled thoughts. | 想到她 我也实在轻松不起来 |
[40:53] | Give them voice, and see them fly to the heavens. | 那就喊出来 把烦恼抛到九霄云外 |
[40:58] | I have not the lungs to shout so loud. | 我可没有喊出来的力气 |
[41:01] | Then whisper desire to me. | 那就悄悄告诉我 |
[41:05] | And I shall entreat the gods to see them satisfied. | 由我向诸神祈求 满足您的欲望 |
[41:13] | Your counsel would be much appreciated. | 你的提议着实令我感动 |
[41:48] | Where’s Fortis? | 佛蒂斯呢 |
[41:49] | We avoided one squad of Romans. | 我们躲开了一队罗马士兵 |
[41:50] | A second we could not. | 结果又撞见一队 |
[41:52] | I lost Fortis in the woods as we fled. | 逃跑的时候跟佛蒂斯失散了 |
[41:53] | Which direction? | 哪个方向 |
[41:54] | The one which you travel in. | 就是你们走的那边 |
[41:56] | We shall break to the west, | 我们应该往西边走 |
[41:57] | and hope to miss them before righting course. | 先甩掉他们再调整路线 |
[42:00] | And if we do not? | 要是甩不掉呢 |
[42:02] | Then they shall learn that a wounded animal may yet bare teeth. | 那就让他们知道 受伤的野兽也不好欺负 |
[42:39] | You overreach. | 你玩过火了 |
[42:41] | And hot tears burn in result. | 结果哭成了这样 |
[42:46] | Turn from him. | 别理他了 |
[42:49] | And dry your eyes. | 擦干眼泪 |
[42:55] | Let us leave this fucking house. | 我们离开这个狗屁地方 |
[42:58] | And see memory of this night fade in warm embrace. | 在温暖的怀抱里忘掉今晚的事 |
[43:05] | Yes, brother. | 是 哥哥 |
[43:17] | Crassus, yes! | 克拉苏 没错 |
[43:19] | Yes, I have dined and bathed with him upon many occasion. | 我经常跟他一起进餐 沐浴 |
[43:23] | A man large of coin… | 那家伙银子多 |
[43:25] | small of cock. | 鸡巴小 |
[43:27] | His wife has often spoken of it. | 他的妻子倒是经常提起 |
[43:31] | In far grander terms. | 赞不绝口呢 |
[43:35] | Seek more wine. | 去喝点酒 |
[43:36] | I shall join you presently. | 我稍后就来 |
[43:41] | Your eye flits from young to younger still. | 你的口味是越来越年轻了呀 |
[43:45] | If celebration stretches, | 这样下去 |
[43:46] | I fear to discover you with a newborn clutched in hand. | 恐怕你会抱着女婴寻欢作乐了吧 |
[43:51] | Ilithyia, I would not see my jest | 伊莉西娅 我不希望 |
[43:53] | towards Crassus reach his ear. | 克拉苏知道刚才的话 |
[43:57] | And what do you offer to purchase my silence? | 那你怎么封住我的嘴呢 |
[44:03] | What is it you seek? | 你想要什么 |
[44:05] | Favor for your husband? | 讨好你的丈夫 |
[44:08] | I have secured many for him over the years. | 这些年我做的够多了 |
[44:13] | Perhaps it is time to place | 也该是时候 |
[44:15] | myself higher in concern… | 考虑我自己的事了 |
[44:20] | It would be well deserved. | 那是合情合理 |
[44:23] | Why do you chase after simple little girls, | 你为什么追求那种傻乎乎的小女孩 |
[44:25] | barely formed of breast? | 她们连胸部都没发育好 |
[44:28] | They are unencumbered. | 她们没有牵绊嘛 |
[44:30] | Of marriage… | 婚姻 |
[44:33] | and obligation… | 还有责任 |
[44:40] | And if a woman your equal stood removed from such? | 如果有个女人配得上你 而且没有牵绊呢 |
[44:48] | We speak in ever tightening circles. | 我们这话是越说越明白了 |
[44:55] | I would see them come to a point… | 我希望能抓住要点 |
[45:10] | My father never favored Gaius. | 我父亲不喜欢盖尤斯 |
[45:17] | If a more suitable husband | 如果有更加合适 |
[45:22] | with equal title | 地位相等 |
[45:25] | and greater promise were to make his intentions known… | 更有前途的人愿意做我的夫君… |
[45:31] | You play a dangerous game. | 你玩的游戏很危险 |
[45:42] | With stakes worth the risk. | 值得冒险 |
[45:46] | Your name… | 你的名字 |
[45:47] | wed to my father’s… | 加上我父亲的 |
[45:50] | power and wealth | 权力与财富 |
[45:53] | to rival Crassus himself… | 足以匹敌克拉苏 |
[46:00] | Gain your father’s approval to dissolve your marriage… | 先取得你父亲的同意解除婚约 |
[46:04] | and find me as wet with desire as you now stand. | 再带着你湿漉漉的身子来找我 |
[47:52] | Fuck the gods. | 操他妈的 |
[47:58] | Fortis. | 佛蒂斯 |
[48:03] | Back the way we came. | 原路返回 |
[48:47] | Liscus! | 李斯卡斯 |
[50:11] | Did I not fucking warn you? | 我可是警告过你 |
[50:36] | A serious wound. | 伤太重了 |
[50:37] | But you should live if — | 不过还能保命… |
[50:38] | Call the remaining squad. | 召集其余的小队 |
[50:40] | It will not make a difference. | 没有意义 |
[50:42] | Spartacus is possessed by the gods themselves — | 斯巴达克斯有诸神护体… |
[50:43] | Spartacus is here! | 斯巴达克斯就在这里 |
[50:44] | Bear arms! | 给我上 |
[50:46] | You will draw them to us! | 你会把他们招来的 |
[50:47] | And we will fight until the last drop of Roman blood — | 我们罗马战士要拼到最后一滴血… |
[50:51] | I am not a Roman. | 我不是罗马人 |
[50:54] | And I will not fucking die this night. | 我可不想今晚就死 |
[51:11] | We must move before more come. | 我们要赶紧走 免得大军追来 |
[51:14] | I am done running. | 我跑不动了 |
[51:21] | Do not fucking let this be for nothing. | 不要让兄弟们的血白流了 |
[51:25] | Live… | 活下去 |
[51:28] | and see many Romans fall… | 送更多的罗马人去西天 |
[52:01] | You really believe this will save you? | 你以为这样就能保命吗 |
[52:04] | Maneuvering my father’s cock inside you? | 主动爬上我父亲的床 |
[52:08] | You mistake intent — | 你想错了 |
[52:08] | Do not attempt to twist fucking word to advantage. | 不要再花言巧语了 |
[52:11] | I will not be placed beneath your heel again, | 我再也不会跟着你的屁股走 |
[52:13] | you withered cunt. | 你个烂逼 |
[52:17] | You think so low of me? | 你这么瞧不起我 |
[52:19] | Based upon lasting memory of blood and betrayal. | 那些满是鲜血和背叛的记忆 我可忘不掉 |
[52:23] | I’ve done many things to hurt you. | 我做过很多伤害你的事情 |
[52:27] | Because I was jealous. | 因为我嫉妒你 |
[52:29] | Of your position and your beauty. | 你的地位 你的美貌 |
[52:33] | Your youth. | 你的年轻 |
[52:35] | Moved by base passions which served only | 我纯粹是下意识地做那些事 |
[52:37] | to wound my own heart. | 结果伤了我自己的心 |
[52:40] | I would do anything, Ilithyia. | 我愿意做任何事 伊莉西娅 |
[52:43] | To erase injury my actions have caused. | 弥补过去所造成的伤害 |
[52:47] | You remember what happened between us? | 你想起来我们之间的事情了 |
[52:52] | I remember everything. | 我全都想起来了 |
[52:56] | Do not think I will be so easily threatened. | 不要以为这么容易就能威胁到我 |
[52:59] | Again, you mistake intent — | 你又想错了 |
[53:05] | Mistake is yours. | 错在你 |
[53:12] | I will dash your head against the stones | 我要拿你的脑袋往石头上撞 |
[53:14] | – as I did Licinia… – Wait! | -就像我对莱姬尼娅那样 -等等 |
[53:15] | With tales of how you lost wits and came to me. | 就说你是失去理智攻击我 |
[53:18] | Your father — | 你父亲… |
[53:19] | Will not mourn the passing of a faded whore. | 他不会为一个婊子的死而难过 |
[53:21] | He will dissolve your marriage! | 他愿意解除你的婚约 |
[53:24] | That is the reason I took him to my thighs. | 我就是为了这事才向他张开双腿 |
[53:28] | To sway him to your cause of wedding Varinius. | 说服他把你嫁给瓦里留斯 |
[53:31] | That is what you desire, is it not? | 你不是这样希望的吗 |
[53:33] | Even if it were, why would my father | 就算是的 可我父亲凭什么 |
[53:35] | be moved by serpent’s tongue? | 听信你的花言巧语 |
[53:38] | The gods speak through me. | 那是诸神在说话 |
[53:41] | He sees wisdom in their counsel. | 他认为诸神的建议充满智慧 |
[53:46] | I did it for you, Ilithyia. | 我是为了你 伊莉西娅 |
[53:49] | To secure future for you and your child. | 为了你和你孩子的未来着想 |
[53:56] | I would mend rift between us. | 我希望我们能重归于好 |
[54:00] | One torn by my own foolish hands. | 弥补我当年犯下的愚蠢错误 |
[54:13] | Perhaps it is I that have been foolish. | 也许是我太愚蠢了 |
[54:20] | To ever doubt such dear friend | 居然怀疑有诸神庇佑的 |
[54:24] | was blessed by the gods. | 这么好的朋友 |
[54:39] | Laughter and drink have done much | 美酒和欢笑确实有效啊 |
[54:41] | to dispel darkening gloom. | 驱散了心头的乌云 |
[54:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[54:45] | But yet I fear shall see split head come morning. | 不过明天早上恐怕我要头痛欲裂了 |
[54:49] | You stand satisfied then? | 你还满意吧 |
[54:51] | In all things. | 非常满意 |
[54:54] | Let us set past aside, and look towards deserving future. | 过去的都过去了 我们共同展望未来吧 |
[54:58] | Words of significant worth. | 这话说得太好了 |
[55:04] | Come, I would break more with you before sleep claims us. | 来吧 趁我们都还清醒 我们再去聊聊 |
[55:17] | Apologies for earlier doubt. | 我为先前的疑虑道歉 |
[55:23] | This evening has proven most advantageous. | 今晚的宴会确实大有好处 |
[55:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:29] | I long to see what dawn shall bring. | 我都等不及明天的到来了 |
[55:48] | Vesuvius. | 维苏威 |
[55:52] | How far? | 多远 |
[55:54] | Half a day’s journey. | 半天路程 |
[56:10] | Take Nasir. | 带上纳西尔 |
[56:13] | I will hold them back for as long as I am able. | 我尽可能拖住他们 |
[56:15] | No. | 不 |
[56:17] | I stay by your side. | 我们并肩战斗 |
[56:28] | Naevia. | 妮维雅 |