时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Gannicus has proven himself, | 甘尼克斯已经证明了自己 |
[00:07] | let him be rewarded with freedom. | 赐予他的奖赏是自由 |
[00:09] | You have earned the rudis. | 你赢得了鲁迪斯 |
[00:11] | proof you no longer stand a slave. | 证明你不再是个奴隶了 |
[00:14] | Your wife betrayed you. | 你的爱妻背叛了你 |
[00:15] | One last fuck. | 最后一次上床 |
[00:17] | And we will fight till the last drop of Roman blood– | 我们罗马战士要拼到最后一滴血… |
[00:20] | I’m not a Roman. | 我不是罗马人 |
[00:23] | Naevia is dead. | 妮维雅死了 |
[00:25] | Fucking shit! | 你他妈的混蛋 |
[00:27] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[00:28] | Have you lost mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:29] | Naevia lives. | 妮维雅还活着 |
[00:31] | I will not fucking die for this. | 我才不要为这事儿送命 |
[00:38] | Have these men not fall here tonight, | 不要让他们今晚就倒在了这里 |
[00:40] | but in the arena before all of Capua! | 让他们去角斗场 当着整个卡普亚战死 |
[00:43] | Gain your father’s approval to dissolve your marriage, | 先取得你父亲的同意解除婚约 |
[00:45] | and find me as wet with desire as you now stand. | 再带着你湿漉漉的身子来找我 |
[01:00] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[02:30] | A fine showing. | 精彩的对决 |
[02:31] | To be forever remembered by adoring crowd. | 将永远为狂热的民众所铭记 |
[02:34] | As will the name Varinius, | 正如赐予他们如此盛宴的 |
[02:36] | who bestows such generous gifts. | 你瓦里留斯的名字 |
[02:39] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[02:40] | He shall never be forgotten. | 他永远不会被忘记 |
[02:42] | Same cannot be said of all men. | 有的人就未必了 |
[02:46] | Would there’ve more stood your equal. | 真希望有更多像你一样的人 |
[02:48] | A pity there is but one of him, | 可惜世上唯一的瓦里留斯 |
[02:50] | so soon recalled to Rome. | 很快就要受召回罗马了 |
[02:52] | A brief yet profitable stay. | 您此行短暂 却使我们获益良多 |
[02:54] | Your games have given the city | 您慷慨举办的角斗比赛 |
[02:56] | much needed distraction in these dark times. | 对于这座城市来说真是雪中送炭 |
[03:00] | The executions begin. | 行刑开始了 |
[03:02] | A glorious finale to our stay at Capua. | 为我们卡普亚此行画上完美的句号 |
[03:04] | If only Spartacus were among the condemned. | 要是斯巴达克斯也在就好了 |
[03:06] | The man shall be put to grass soon enough, Mercato. | 他早晚逃不了一死 蒙卡图 |
[03:09] | My men move towards this very purpose. | 我的手下正一步步逼近他 |
[03:12] | Until such a time let us send message, | 在此之前 我们就拿鲜血盛宴 |
[03:15] | punctuated in blood. | 震慑那些叛贼吧 |
[03:22] | Hannibal stands at our gates! | 汉尼拔来了 |
[03:25] | A phrase used to invoke fear among the children of Rome. | 这是罗马人用来吓唬小孩的说法 |
[03:30] | A specter of the Carthaginian animal | 迦太基野兽的幽灵 |
[03:32] | who besieged this city with terror and death many years past. | 多年以前曾经笼罩着这座城市 |
[03:37] | Yet as is the fate of all enemies of the Republic, | 但正如共和国所有敌人的命运一样 |
[03:40] | Hannibal passed from this life at the end of a Roman sword! | 汉尼拔最终命丧罗马人剑下 |
[03:46] | A fate that will one day be shared by the rebel Spartacus! | 叛贼斯巴达克斯终有一天也是同样的下场 |
[03:52] | Was it not your distant relative, | 不正是你的远房亲戚 |
[03:53] | Appius Claudius Pulcher, | 阿庇乌斯·克罗迪斯·帕尔契尔 |
[03:55] | who failed to defeat Hannibal | 在卡普亚的首次战斗中 |
[03:57] | in the first battle of Capua? | 败在了汉尼拔手下吗 |
[04:01] | It was. | 是的 |
[04:05] | The gods have yet to bless us with such glorious sight. | 尽管诸神尚未赐予我们如此愉悦的时刻 |
[04:08] | Yet they grace us with portent upon horizon! | 却让我们看到了这一天来临前的曙光 |
[04:11] | Three of Spartacus’ most trusted men, | 斯巴达克斯最为倚仗的三条走狗 |
[04:15] | their deaths to serve as warning to all who would challenge Rome! | 他们的死可以警告所有胆敢挑战罗马的人 |
[04:26] | Kill those bastards! | 杀了这帮畜生 |
[04:29] | Get ready to die! You fuckers! | 准备受死吧 你们这帮混蛋 |
[04:35] | Their blood to be shed at the gladium | 今日胜出成为骁将的勇士 |
[04:37] | by the warriors whose victories | 将在竞技场上 |
[04:39] | this day have earned them position in the primus! | 亲手结束他们的性命 |
[04:42] | Yet who shall lead the forces of Rome? | 谁能领导罗马的行刑者 |
[04:45] | Who deserves such storied battle? | 谁配得上如此传奇的一战 |
[04:48] | There stands but one! | 只有一个人 |
[04:51] | The only gladiator from this fair city | 本城唯一一位 |
[04:53] | to ever earn his freedom upon the sands! | 在竞技场赢得自由的角斗士 |
[04:56] | A true God of the Arena! | 真正的竞技场之神 |
[04:58] | I give you… | 有请 |
[05:00] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[05:10] | Gannicus! Gannicus! Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 甘尼克斯 |
[05:25] | Kill them, Gannicus! | 杀了他们 甘尼克斯 |
[05:27] | Kill them all! | 杀了他们 |
[05:30] | Why would he do this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[05:32] | Because he’s a man without honor. | 因为他是一个毫无荣誉的人 |
[05:44] | We at last face each other upon the sands. | 我们终于在竞技场上见面了 |
[05:49] | As Melitta always feared. | 正如梅莉塔所害怕的 |
[06:00] | Is it true? | 谣言是真的吗 |
[06:03] | Did you lay with her, | 她去世的前一晚 |
[06:05] | the night she left this world? | 你跟她上床了 |
[06:09] | Oenomaus — | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[06:15] | Begin. | 开战 |
[06:38] | We should not have torn our forces. | 我们不应该兵分两路 |
[06:41] | If we had been with you at the mines… | 如果当初跟你们一起进了矿区 |
[06:42] | Even more would lay dead within its tunnels. | 更多的人会死在矿坑里 |
[06:48] | Mistakes were made on both sides. | 大家都有错 |
[06:53] | Let us place them behind us, | 如果总是耿耿于怀 |
[06:55] | or risk finding them repeated. | 早晚会重蹈覆辙 |
[07:14] | We have found something… | 我们有发现了 |
[07:29] | Finally, the gods show fucking favour. | 诸神总算给了我们一点好处 |
[07:34] | Let us see to what extent… | 先看看是多大的好处吧 |
[07:54] | Bring the others. | 把大家带过来 |
[07:59] | Search for weapons. | 四处搜寻 |
[08:00] | Something may have been left behind. | 说不定有留下的武器 |
[08:08] | A roof over our heads. | 终于有遮风挡雨的地方了 |
[08:11] | Ah, mostly. | 勉强算是吧 |
[08:14] | We shall take rest, consider future. | 我们得养精蓄锐 计划一下未来 |
[08:17] | There holds none for you | 在老子的神庙里 |
[08:20] | in my fucking temple. | 你们可没有什么未来 |
[08:23] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:25] | lt appeared abandoned. | 这里看起来荒废了 |
[08:27] | l stand proof it is not. | 有我就证明没荒废 |
[08:30] | Return to where you came. | 从哪儿来滚回哪里去 |
[08:42] | So the gods finally fuck me to the afterlife. | 看来诸神终于要送老子上西天了 |
[08:46] | Care to join me? | 不如一起去吧 |
[08:49] | We seek only shelter. | 我们只是找个栖身之地 |
[08:52] | Nothing more. | 别无所求 |
[08:56] | Spartacus — | 斯巴达克斯 |
[08:58] | You are Spartacus? | 你是斯巴达克斯 |
[09:00] | I am. | 正是 |
[09:07] | Then I mistake fucking for blessing! | 那是我有眼无珠了 |
[09:14] | This temple has remained absent worship for many years. | 这座神庙好多年没人光顾了 |
[09:19] | It does not offer much in the way of comforts, | 这儿虽说没啥好东西让人享受 |
[09:22] | but I would share what I have. | 不过有我的自然有你们的 |
[09:25] | Gratitude. | 感谢 |
[09:27] | You would trust wine and words from a Roman shit? | 罗马人说的话 送来的酒 你敢相信 |
[09:30] | And what are you? | 那你又是什么东西 |
[09:33] | A Gaul, by your lack of manners? | 这么没教养 是高卢人吧 |
[09:35] | I am no fucking Gaul. | 我才不是高卢人 |
[09:36] | I am Agron, from the lands east of the Rhine. | 我叫艾力冈 来自莱茵河东岸 |
[09:39] | And I am Lucius, a Roman of the Caelian clan. | 我叫卢修斯 是罗马西莲氏族的 |
[09:42] | A pleasure to make fucking acquaintance. | 真是他妈的幸会了 |
[09:47] | Why are you here, Lucius? | 你为什么来这儿 卢修斯 |
[09:50] | I did have more esteemed lodgings once. | 我以前的住处可气派了 |
[09:54] | A villa. | 一座宅子 |
[09:56] | Land, horses. | 有土地 有马 |
[09:59] | A family. | 还有家庭 |
[10:01] | Struck from this world by Sulla’s black heart. | 全让苏拉昧着良心夺走了 |
[10:05] | Sulla? | 苏拉 |
[10:07] | He too was a Roman. | 他也是罗马人 |
[10:09] | Yet marched upon his own people. | 却反过来杀害自己人 |
[10:11] | Punishing any who dared to defy him. | 镇压胆敢反抗他的人 |
[10:13] | A slave is so treated. | 奴隶也是一样 |
[10:18] | l have owned them. | 我亏欠他们 |
[10:22] | lf that be offense enough, | 如果罪无可恕 |
[10:25] | have my life. | 杀了我吧 |
[10:28] | Wine’s gone anyway. | 反正酒也没了 |
[10:33] | Your eyes seemed to brighten, when you heard my name. | 你听到我的名字时 似乎眼睛一亮 |
[10:37] | Unexpected from a Roman. | 罗马人不该这样 |
[10:40] | The ones I held to heart | 他们也屠杀了 |
[10:44] | were slaughtered by the same. | 我的至亲们 |
[10:46] | They stand no kin to me now. | 他们早已不是我的族人了 |
[10:50] | And yet | 然而 |
[10:54] | the man who would make them suffer, | 谁让他们受苦受难 |
[10:56] | I would gladly call brother. | 我就和谁称兄道弟 |
[11:02] | You could not have made speech before swilling the last of the wine? | 这些话怎么不早说 现在连酒也没了 |
[11:06] | Had I known you were for this temple, | 早知道你们光顾神庙 |
[11:08] | I’d have stocked it to the fucking rafters. | 我就攒满一屋子好酒 |
[11:15] | I thought the lot of you fallen in the mines of Lucania. | 我听说很多人死在卢卡尼亚矿区了 |
[11:19] | Where have you heard such tale? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[11:21] | In the streets of Neapolis, | 在那不勒斯的街道上 |
[11:22] | frequented for trading. | 那里消息很多 |
[11:24] | The city is afire with news of your defeat. | 听说你们失败 整座城市闹得沸沸扬扬 |
[11:27] | The only survivors to be executed at Varinius’ fucking games. | 幸存者即将在瓦里留斯的比赛中处决 |
[11:30] | Survivors? | 幸存者 |
[11:31] | Give names. | 知道名字吗 |
[11:32] | I know only that three stand for the sands …. | 我只知道有三个人会血洒沙场 |
[11:35] | and one by word marked as the undefeated Gaul. | 其中一个被称为战无不胜的高卢人 |
[11:40] | Crixus? | 克雷斯 |
[11:43] | He yet lives? | 他还活着 |
[11:46] | Only to see sun break dawn once more. | 只是再多活一天罢了 |
[11:50] | The games come to an end when it sets. | 比赛就快要结束了 |
[11:53] | As do the lives of your men. | 他们也即将没命 |
[12:22] | Spartacus yet evades death. | 斯巴达克斯逃过一死 |
[12:24] | While we fucking embrace it. | 我们却要死翘翘了 |
[12:27] | As I will embrace Naevia. | 我可以等到妮维雅了 |
[12:30] | When she is returned to my arms in the afterlife. | 我在另一个世界等她重回我的怀抱 |
[12:35] | Where Melitta awaits you. | 梅莉塔也在那里等你 |
[12:41] | I long for reunion. | 我渴望已久了 |
[12:45] | And the answers it will bring. | 还有话要问她呢 |
[13:00] | How you will stir the crowd! | 民众是何等疯狂啊 |
[13:02] | Tales of the prowess of Gannicus yet fill the air, | 到处都是甘尼克斯如何英勇的传说 |
[13:05] | rivaling those of Hercules himself! | 堪与赫拉克勒斯[大力神]媲美 |
[13:07] | His labors were rewarded with immortality. | 他得到的奖励是不朽的生命 |
[13:10] | Fortunate for you I seek more earthly payment. | 你多幸运啊 我只要银子就行了 |
[13:13] | To be provided upon completion of your services. | 事成之后一定给你 |
[13:16] | I find myself light of coin. | 我缺钱花 |
[13:18] | A few dropped in hand would anchor purpose. | 给我一点儿吧 只当是定金 |
[13:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:22] | I would not wish to see wind carry you aloft short of the appointed hour. | 我可不希望等到约定的时间你就消失了 |
[13:30] | I shall see it done. | 你就放心吧 |
[13:32] | It will be glorious spectacle! | 到时候肯定很壮观 |
[13:34] | Come! | 来 |
[13:35] | I would present you to the Magistrate and Praetor Varinius himself. | 我带你去见行政官和民政官瓦里留斯 |
[13:38] | Let them gaze upon the legend in the arena, | 让他们和那些大呼大叫的人一道 |
[13:39] | with the rest of the howling mob. | 在竞技场目睹传奇吧 |
[13:42] | I am for wine, and the embrace of questionable women. | 我要去喝酒了 还要找女人玩玩 |
[14:02] | How did he fall? | 他怎么死的 |
[14:04] | We came upon Spartacus and his men while giving chase. | 我们追踪的时候碰见了斯巴达克斯他们 |
[14:07] | The villain himself delivered grievous injury. | 就是那个混蛋杀了他 |
[14:10] | And yet you stand before me, | 而你还站在我面前 |
[14:12] | drawing breath. | 能说能走 |
[14:14] | I came to your tribune’s aid, | 我救了你的护民官 |
[14:15] | pulling him away to staunch life flowing from wound. | 给他的伤口止血 保住他的性命 |
[14:19] | Noble effort. | 多么高尚啊 |
[14:21] | – Bearing no fruit. – Praetor — | -可屁用没有 -民政官 |
[14:22] | Send word to Senator Albinius. | 告诉阿比努斯元老 |
[14:23] | Spartacus will not be among the slaves | 斯巴达克斯不能跟那些奴隶一起 |
[14:26] | executed at tomorrows games. | 在明天的比赛中处决了 |
[14:27] | And the Syrian? | 叙利亚人呢 |
[14:28] | Oh, he will yet have chance to afford himself in battle. | 他可以在战场上证明自己的价值 |
[14:31] | In the arena, | 在竞技场上 |
[14:32] | to be executed with the other worthless slaves. | 跟那些没用的奴隶一并处决 |
[14:34] | No! Praetor, I beg of you! | 不要 民政官 求你了 |
[14:36] | Praetor! | 民政官 |
[14:49] | Yet another disappointment. | 又让人失望了 |
[14:52] | Spartacus evades poor Gaius once again. | 可怜的盖尤斯再次让斯巴达克斯逃了 |
[14:56] | I fear your games will suffer from the Thracian’s absence. | 色雷斯人缺席 你的比赛恐怕会失色不少 |
[14:58] | Good Mercato assures me grand spectacle. | 蒙卡图向我保证过 场面一定很精彩 |
[15:01] | To be spoken of for years throughout the Republic. | 要让全国上下津津乐道很多年 |
[15:04] | I would not have your husband’s failure dampen spirits. | 我不会让你丈夫的失败搅了大家的兴致 |
[15:06] | As I would not have him remain so titled. | 我也不会让他保住这个身份 |
[15:09] | The very purpose of our gathering. | 我们就是来讨论这件事的 |
[15:11] | News of your desires towards loving daughter lifts heart. | 听说你有意娶我的爱女 我很高兴 |
[15:16] | l have invoked the god Hymenaeus to sanction the union. | 我已经请求许米乃允准你们的结合 |
[15:19] | His blessing is affirmed. | 我已收到他的祝福 |
[15:21] | The gods bestow gift beyond measure. | 诸神的赐福无可估量 |
[15:25] | Yet we must proceed with caution. | 但我们不能操之过急 |
[15:27] | I would not have Gaius aware of our plans | 婚约解除之前 |
[15:29] | until presented with dissolution.lets he make public scene | 我们的计划不能让盖尤斯知道 |
[15:32] | Let us take leave, | 那就容我们先告辞 |
[15:33] | and further discuss how to proceed. | 好好讨论怎样行动 |
[15:35] | I long for constraints to be shed, | 我盼着早日摆脱束缚 |
[15:37] | and our fortunes returned to Rome. | 跟你一起回罗马 |
[15:39] | As I long for you by my side, | 我也盼着你早日到我身边 |
[15:41] | holding position of wife. | 成为我的妻子 |
[15:49] | He appears well pleased. | 他看上去非常高兴 |
[15:53] | Remove encumbrance as discussed, | 按计划拿掉累赘 |
[15:55] | and we will see this to proper end. | 确保办成这件事 |
[16:01] | Encumbrance? | 累赘 |
[16:04] | I am to untether myself from unfortunate lineage. | 我要解除和他的血脉联系 |
[16:07] | You would see your child never born? | 你要打掉亲骨肉 |
[16:12] | A necessary thing. | 这是必要的牺牲 |
[16:13] | To ensure a more worthy heir. | 确保有正统的继承人 |
[16:28] | I am in your debt. | 我欠你一份情 |
[16:31] | Spartacus told me what you have done for Nasir. | 斯巴达克斯说了你为纳西尔做的事 |
[16:33] | If it were not for you… | 如果不是你… |
[16:34] | It’s because of me that he lays near death. | 他是为了我才差点丢掉性命 |
[16:37] | They never should have come to the mines. | 他们不应该到矿上去 |
[16:41] | I did what I could to stop them. | 我也尽力阻止过他们 |
[16:43] | Would that you had done more. | 可你做的还不够 |
[16:45] | Naevia… | 妮维雅… |
[16:46] | The hope of seeing Crixus again was all that kept me alive. | 我活着的唯一希望就是再见他一面 |
[16:52] | Each day I begged the gods to see him to my arms. | 我每天祈求诸神让他回到我的怀抱 |
[16:58] | And this is how they fucking answer? | 难道就求到了这个结果 |
[17:01] | By allowing his touch, | 只是匆匆一眼 |
[17:02] | only to be ripped from it forever? | 就永远地从我身边夺走 |
[17:06] | He would not be swayed from attempt. | 没人能动摇他救你的决心 |
[17:11] | None of them would. | 他们都是一样 |
[17:12] | I wish Lucretia had taken my life. | 我真希望露迪雅当初杀了我 |
[17:18] | Then Crixus would not have to sacrificed his | 克雷斯就不会为了我这样的废物 |
[17:21] | for something soiled and ruined. | 而牺牲自己 |
[17:23] | Spartacus calls for you. | 斯巴达克斯有事找你 |
[17:48] | Nasir? | 纳西尔 |
[17:50] | He yet fights. | 他还在抗争 |
[17:54] | As do we all. | 我们都是 |
[17:57] | The Romans would have it believed otherwise. | 罗马人可就不这么想了 |
[18:00] | Lucius tells of spreading word, | 卢修斯说有人传言 |
[18:02] | that we are all but defeated. | 我们全军覆没了 |
[18:04] | Let them come. | 那就放马过来 |
[18:05] | And find assumption false. | 让他们看个清楚 |
[18:07] | I would not wait for such a day. | 我不想再等下去了 |
[18:10] | Nor see our brothers fall in the arena. | 不想再看到兄弟们死在竞技场上 |
[18:15] | You would lay attack on the arena? | 你要攻打竞技场 |
[18:19] | Our numbers are low. | 我们势单力薄 |
[18:20] | More so of men able with sword. | 能上阵的就更少了 |
[18:22] | A thing known by Glaber and his soldiers. | 葛雷博和他的军队自然也清楚 |
[18:27] | They would never think us to make attempt. | 所以绝对想不到我们会突袭 |
[18:29] | For good fucking reason. | 真他妈亏你想得出来 |
[18:30] | Who is more familiar with the arena, | 谁还能比曾经在那里面 |
[18:31] | than men who have fought upon its sands? | 拚命厮杀的人更了解竞技场 |
[18:42] | What are your thoughts? | 你想怎么干 |
[18:44] | These executions serve as message. | 近日的行刑其实是杀鸡儆猴 |
[18:46] | That Rome will smother any flame that burns against it’s rule. | 警告世人罗马会摧毁任何企图反抗的势力 |
[18:53] | I would send message of our own. | 我也要回敬他们 |
[18:56] | One that will ignite the hearts of all yet enslaved. | 把所有奴隶心底的怒火点燃 |
[19:17] | It is a heavy burden. | 确实很难下手 |
[19:18] | Stilling life that grows inside you. | 亲手扼杀你肚子里的骨血 |
[19:21] | I had thought deed of lighter concern. | 我先前想得太轻松了 |
[19:24] | I do not know why I pause. | 也不知道为何下不了手 |
[19:27] | A woman will always be moved to protect her child. | 女人生性就是要保护孩子 |
[19:32] | Yet it must be done. | 可我别无选择 |
[19:36] | Perhaps it wise to delay the act. | 可能晚点动手才是明智之举 |
[19:39] | Your absence at the games will draw notice. | 你缺席竞技场的事 肯定会引起注意 |
[19:41] | My absence? | 缺席 |
[19:43] | I have forced silphium on many slaves, | 我曾经让巴蒂塔斯家的很多奴隶 |
[19:46] | to rid the House of Batiatus of unwanted burden. | 服下松香草以杜绝这种无谓的负担 松香草 早期罗马人常用来避孕 |
[19:49] | You will sicken. | 你会感到虚弱 |
[19:50] | And bleed. | 还会失血 |
[19:52] | For many days. | 持续好多天 |
[19:55] | I will attest such to your father. | 如果你父亲非要你这样做 |
[19:57] | If he so presses for reason of staying hand. | 我可以帮你在他面前说明 |
[20:08] | You prove wise counsel. | 你的建议很好 |
[20:17] | A service I would continue to provide. | 我愿意一直帮你参谋 |
[20:22] | Do you wish to accompany me to Rome? | 你想跟我去罗马 |
[20:24] | I wish only to be at your side. Until life leaves from body. | 我只想追随在你左右 直到死亡带走我 |
[20:33] | There is yet much of the past between us. | 我们之间有很多难以释怀的过去 |
[20:37] | Let us see if there is a future. | 那就看看有没有未来吧 |
[20:47] | Be quick. | 快点 |
[20:57] | At last she comes. | 终于还是来了 |
[21:00] | Other matters have drawn my attention. | 我有别的事情要处理 |
[21:03] | I would see it towards current fucking plight. | 那现在也该解决我的事情了吧 |
[21:08] | Do you think that I would allow you to perish upon the sands? | 你觉得我会眼睁睁看着你送死吗 |
[21:11] | After all you have done for me? | 你为我做了那么多 |
[21:13] | I will break words with Glaber — | 我会跟葛雷博谈谈… |
[21:16] | He places blame for Spartacus evading capture. | 没抓住斯巴达克斯的责任 他怪到我头上了 |
[21:23] | He will not listen to you. | 他不会听你的 |
[21:24] | Yet he will heed the will of the gods, | 但他会倾听诸神的意愿 |
[21:27] | as he has so graciously in the past. | 正如他先前所做的一样 |
[21:30] | I shall whisper of them. | 我会告诉他的 |
[21:32] | Of how you were returned to us from dark woods for a purpose. | 你如何从黑暗森林回到我们身边助一臂之力 |
[21:36] | Of how the gods yet have use for you. | 诸神对于你有何安排 |
[21:39] | As do I. | 和我一样 |
[21:43] | What would you have of me now? | 你想让我做什么 |
[21:46] | A simple task. | 一个简单的任务 |
[21:49] | There’s a red vial secreted among Ilithyia’s jewelry. | 伊莉西娅的珠宝盒里有个红色的小药瓶 |
[21:53] | I would see its contents replaced with water and bitter herb. | 我想让你把里面的东西换成苦草和水 |
[21:57] | I’ve seen such red vials within this house before. | 我曾经在这宅子里见过红色的药瓶 |
[22:02] | And witnessed their effect. | 也见识过它的效果 |
[22:03] | And when none are presented, | 如果药瓶没有起作用 |
[22:04] | it will be taken as a sign that her child must be born. | 那就说明上天注定要这孩子降生 |
[22:07] | A task easier seen by your own hand. | 这事你自己来不是更轻而易举 |
[22:10] | You are close to her, and move freely through the villa. | 你和她很亲近 在宅子里行动更自由 |
[22:13] | The risk of discovery is too great. | 我一旦被发现 风险太大 |
[22:15] | Ilithyia must be given no reason to doubt me. | 不能让伊莉西娅有理由怀疑我 |
[22:17] | Or all will fall to ruin. | 否则我们都完了 |
[22:19] | And how am I to do such a thing? | 你让我怎么办得到 |
[22:20] | Even free of bondage I am no spirit, | 即便我自由了 我也不是幽灵 |
[22:23] | able to pass through fucking gate. | 可以畅通无阻地进门 |
[22:25] | Was I not the domina of this house? | 我以前不是这宅子的主人吗 |
[22:30] | Gates part in remembrance… | 进门不是问题 |
[22:35] | You have a way of making a man invisible as well. | 你也有办法让人来无影去无踪 |
[22:38] | Great spectacle is being made of the games tomorrow. | 明天将有精彩的竞技表演 |
[22:41] | Ilithyia’s slaves attend her. | 伊莉西娅的奴隶会陪她去 |
[22:43] | Most of Glaber’s men provide welcome security to calm nervous city. | 葛雷博大部分手下都要去维护城内的秩序 |
[22:49] | lt should not be hard for a man of your talents | 掩人耳目 对你这样的人来说 |
[22:51] | to avoid the remainder. | 一点都不难 |
[22:54] | And if I am discovered? | 要是我被发现了呢 |
[22:55] | Do not be. | 别被发现 |
[23:04] | I will see myself freed of bondage. | 为了获得自由 |
[23:08] | At any cost. | 我什么都干 |
[23:12] | Is such a thing possible? | 这种事情可能做到吗 |
[23:14] | I would see it so. | 我能做到 |
[23:15] | Or fall with Crixus in the arena. | 大不了跟克雷斯死在竞技场 |
[23:18] | If the gods yet care, | 如果诸神保佑的话 |
[23:21] | may they speed your return. | 也许你们能平安归来 |
[23:22] | Where do we go? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[23:25] | Nasir. | 纳西尔 |
[23:29] | Give me a sword. | 把剑给我 |
[23:31] | I will join you. | 我和你们一起走 |
[23:31] | I would have you rest yet a while longer. | 我要你再休息一段时间 |
[23:35] | This time you stay. | 这次你留下 |
[23:36] | And I go. | 我去杀敌 |
[23:45] | We must move. | 我们得行动了 |
[23:51] | The boy cheats death. | 这孩子死里逃生 |
[23:54] | Perhaps it is a sign. | 也许是好兆头 |
[23:57] | We can not rely on omen. | 我们不能依靠兆头 |
[23:59] | We must take strength in just cause, and bring it to bear. | 我们的力量来自于正义以及实现它的决心 |
[24:07] | You have all heard whispers of what we attempt. | 你们都听到了关于我们行动的闲言碎语 |
[24:10] | I would overtake soft voice with bold words. | 现在由我来给大家确定的消息 |
[24:14] | We are for the arena in Capua. | 我们要去卡普亚的竞技场 |
[24:19] | And if you do not return? | 那如果你们回不来呢 |
[24:21] | Lucius Caelius knows these lands. | 卢修斯·凯利乌斯知道该去哪儿 |
[24:24] | If we are too long from you, | 如果我们去的时间太久 |
[24:25] | I would ask that he show you safe path. | 那我请求他给你们指一条明路 |
[24:29] | Far from the reach of Glaber and his soldiers. | 远远地离开葛雷博及其爪牙 |
[24:33] | We have suffered wound and loss. | 我们都饱尝了痛苦 |
[24:36] | We have been divided. | 与家人分离 |
[24:39] | Yet we are free. | 但我们是自由的 |
[24:43] | A thing beyond price. | 自由是无价的 |
[24:46] | A thing I would see condemned brothers embrace once again. | 我要让身陷囹圄的兄弟再次获得自由 |
[24:50] | And in the doing of it, | 同时这一举动 |
[24:53] | spread word to every slave yet beneath heel | 也是向所有仍卑躬屈膝的奴隶宣告 |
[24:56] | that even the mighty Republic bleeds when struck. | 所谓强大的共和国 也是能击垮的血肉之躯 |
[25:30] | You fuck like a god… | 你真是威猛无比 |
[26:01] | I would share a cup… | 我也想来一杯 |
[26:03] | to regain sense… | 恢复一下气力 |
[26:10] | I have not seen you here before, have I? | 我以前没见过你 对吧 |
[26:13] | I’ve been many years from Capua. | 我已经好多年没回卡普亚了 |
[26:15] | What brings return? | 那什么风把你吹回来了 |
[26:18] | I come for the games. | 为了比赛才回来 |
[26:20] | I wish I could see them. | 真希望我也能看 |
[26:22] | I will trade place. | 我宁愿换下位子 |
[26:24] | You stand upon the sands | 你站在沙场上 |
[26:27] | and I will drink and fuck until the gods take me. | 我就喝个痛快 操到死为止 |
[26:31] | The sands? | 沙场 |
[26:33] | You are Gannicus! | 你是甘尼克斯 |
[26:35] | The gladiator who gained his freedom! | 那个赢得自由身的角斗士 |
[26:37] | Shadow of the same. | 灰暗无望的自由 |
[26:39] | I’ve never heard of another who’s won the rudis. | 我还没听说过有别人赢得鲁迪斯呢 |
[26:42] | May I touch it? | 我能摸摸吗 |
[26:47] | These markings… | 这些记号 |
[26:48] | They tell of your victories? | 是你的胜利记录吗 |
[26:53] | They tell of glories, long forgotten. | 是沙场的荣耀 已经遗忘太久了 |
[27:01] | Why do you carry it, if it troubles mind? | 既然看到了不舒服 为什么还带着 |
[27:05] | It must always remain at my side, | 我必须随时带在身边 |
[27:07] | even in the arena. | 即便是在竞技场 |
[27:09] | Proof that I am no longer a slave. | 以此证明我不再是奴隶 |
[27:16] | Reminder of choices made while I was yet one. | 也提醒我还是奴隶时所作出的抉择 |
[27:23] | Melitta! | 梅莉塔 |
[27:24] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[27:28] | Let us put talk behind us. | 闲话到此为止 |
[27:31] | I would fall to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[27:34] | Wine and the memory of your thighs | 美酒 还有你的美腿 |
[27:37] | to brace against coming day. | 是我迎接明天的动力 |
[28:16] | It is a blessing. | 这样也好 |
[28:17] | To be forever removed from this fucking house. | 再也不用回到这该死的宅子了 |
[28:20] | May it crumble in our wake. | 真希望看它化为齑粉 |
[28:30] | See them delivered to the arena, | 把他们带到竞技场去 |
[28:32] | prepared for execution. | 准备行刑 |
[28:35] | Praetor. | 遵命 |
[28:39] | Praetor! | 民政官大人 |
[28:40] | Apologies, I would have word. | 抱歉 能和您说句话吗 |
[28:41] | You draw breath only because Lucretia | 我暂且饶你一条命 |
[28:43] | cautions the gods yet foretell of your worth. | 是因为露迪雅说诸神预言你还有价值 |
[28:46] | Press me, and see prophecy ignored. | 再惹我 我管你他妈的预言 |
[28:48] | I but wish to fulfill it, this very day. | 我正是为了实现预言 就在今日 |
[28:52] | Ready. | 预备 |
[28:54] | March. | 出发 |
[28:55] | Speak then, and let us gauge divinity. | 那就快说 让我们瞧瞧诸神的能耐 |
[29:01] | My eyes fell upon most curious sight, | 我看见了很有趣的一件事 |
[29:04] | witnessed from my cell. | 就是从房间里看见的 |
[29:06] | Your wife’s slave stealing through the night. | 您妻子的奴隶晚上偷偷摸摸地进去 |
[29:08] | In her hand a thing familiar to me. | 她手里拿的东西我很熟悉 |
[29:11] | One I fear you may have no knowledge of… | 恐怕您完全蒙在鼓里… |
[29:17] | See the litter well stocked with water and wine. | 把水和酒都给我备足了 |
[29:19] | I would not stand before Varinius parched from this fucking heat. | 这么热的天气 我不能在瓦里留斯跟前失态 |
[29:23] | Yes, Domina. | 是 主人 |
[29:26] | Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[29:28] | I thought you for the arena with your men. | 我以为你和手下都去竞技场了呢 |
[29:35] | Have the gods ever beheld such beauty? | 诸神有没有见过你这样的美人 |
[29:39] | You flatter. | 承蒙夸奖 |
[29:42] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[29:45] | We will be past the appointed hour. | 我们要错过约定的时间了 |
[29:47] | They will wait. | 他们可以等 |
[29:49] | As I have waited, | 正如我在等 |
[29:51] | for blessings longed for… | 等待期盼已久的赐福 |
[29:55] | It will be a glorious day. | 那一天当然值得纪念 |
[29:58] | One you would see never arrive. | 可你却不想看到那一天 |
[30:11] | – Gaius… – Do not fucking attempt lie. | -盖尤斯… -别他妈的哄我 |
[30:17] | I know what I hold. | 我知道这是什么 |
[30:18] | And the intent it carries. | 也知道你要它做什么 |
[30:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:32] | Because you are not worthy of an heir. | 因为你不配拥有继承人 |
[30:36] | You are not worthy of me. | 你不配跟我在一起 |
[30:42] | Have we drifted so far? | 我们已经形同陌路了吗 |
[30:45] | From the love we once held? | 我们曾经那么相爱 |
[30:48] | It is a speck upon distant shore. | 那份爱已经远远地离开了海岸 |
[30:53] | Too small to draw notice. | 小得看不见了 |
[30:58] | I will hold my child in my arms. | 我一定要抱上孩子 |
[31:02] | And you will play part of dutiful mother and wife. | 你也要扮演好母亲和妻子的角色 |
[31:05] | I will not. | 我不干 |
[31:06] | You will do as your husband commands. | 你要听从丈夫的命令 |
[31:08] | Then I pray Varinius gives them with softer voice. | 那我希望瓦里留斯用温柔的语气说出来 |
[31:12] | Varinius? | 瓦里留斯 |
[31:13] | My father dissolves our marriage | 我父亲为了我的大好前途 |
[31:15] | in favor of more promising opportunity. | 解除了我们的婚约 |
[31:19] | I return with him to Rome at the close of the games. | 比赛结束后 我就跟他回罗马 |
[31:23] | You conspire against me. | 你们竟敢算计我 |
[31:25] | We do what we must, | 这是逼不得已 |
[31:26] | in face of growing disappointment. | 谁叫你越来越让人失望 |
[31:29] | I will have words with your father. | 我要去跟你父亲谈谈 |
[31:31] | To what end? | 有必要吗 |
[31:32] | He allowed you my hand only because I begged | 他当初答应让我们在一起 |
[31:34] | with teary eye, wet with thoughts of love. | 只因我泪汪汪地诉说我有多么爱你 |
[31:40] | They now stand dry. | 但现在我没有眼泪了 |
[31:43] | A desert deprived of rain. | 就像没有雨水滋润的沙漠 |
[31:48] | Is there nothing left between us? | 我们之间什么都没有了吗 |
[31:54] | Memories only. | 只有回忆了 |
[31:57] | Yet they too shall fade. | 不过终究会消失 |
[32:00] | Come. | 来吧 |
[32:02] | Let us present ourselves as husband and wife. | 让我们最后一次作为夫妻 |
[32:06] | For the last time. | 观看比赛 |
[32:21] | The crowd has turned to sour mood. | 民众开始不高兴了 |
[32:24] | We can place no blame. | 这可不能怪他们 |
[32:25] | Except perhaps upon cause of delay. | 要怪就怪迟迟不来的某人吧 |
[32:29] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[32:30] | My husband found himself distracted by unexpected concerns. | 我夫君遇到了意料之外的事情 |
[32:34] | Matters of great import then, | 那一定是很重要的事情吧 |
[32:36] | to keep honored guest and all of Capua waiting. | 让所有的贵客和卡普亚全体子民等你 |
[32:38] | It was of a pressing nature. | 确实是很紧急的事情 |
[32:41] | I would condemn such transgressions to distant past, | 在我看来 过去的事就过去吧 |
[32:44] | and turn eye toward more deserving future. | 要着眼于更值得关注的未来 |
[32:47] | Such thoughts kept sleep at bay. | 我曾经为此夜不能寐 |
[32:49] | I pray the conclusion of this day brings you comfort. | 希望今天的场面能让你高兴起来 |
[32:53] | As you have brought to all touched by your divine presence. | 正如你的赐福让民众高兴起来一样 |
[32:56] | Let us begin, and see it come to pass. | 那我们别等了 开始吧 |
[33:03] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么呢 |
[33:05] | Get on with it! | 快点开始 |
[33:07] | Citizens of Capua! | 卡普亚的子民们 |
[33:10] | We gather this day to witness an end | 我们今日齐聚于此 |
[33:12] | to the storied games of your humble editor, | 欣赏由鄙人普布利乌斯·瓦里留斯带来的 |
[33:15] | Publius Varinius. | 传奇之战的谢幕 |
[33:18] | And in their closing, | 而在闭幕之时 |
[33:20] | know that I have not forgone the mores | 我当然要尊重 |
[33:22] | of noonday execution. | 正午行刑的习俗 |
[33:23] | But rather, find tradition exalted to position of the primus! | 不过行刑者的身份要提高到骁将的级别 |
[33:27] | And each contest that leads us to it | 每一场比赛的胜负 |
[33:30] | shall determine which men stand worthy to deliver the justice of Rome! | 直接决定谁有权为罗马主持正义 |
[33:37] | Let spectacles of blood no longer hold pause! | 让我们停止等待 迎接鲜血的盛宴吧 |
[33:40] | Enter Mycter Samnite! | 有请撒姆尼角斗士 麦科特 |
[33:50] | Enter Abiron Murmillo! | 有请鱼盔角斗士 艾比隆 |
[34:01] | May the gods bless us with a day | 希望诸神让我们度过 |
[34:02] | forever etched upon memory. | 永垂青史的一天 |
[34:06] | Begin! | 开战 |
[34:27] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[35:24] | A display to shake the heavens! | 真是惊天动地的表演 |
[35:26] | You possess a gift for the pairing of gladiators, Mercato! | 蒙卡图 你真会给角斗士配对呀 |
[35:29] | Have you ever considered plying such trade in Rome? | 你有没有想过到罗马去做生意 |
[35:32] | You honor me, Praetor. | 您抬举我了 民政官 |
[35:33] | Yet my fortunes are tied to Capua. | 可惜我的风水宝地是卡普亚 |
[35:35] | Is it your intent to spirit away everyone of note? | 是不是凡有点名气的人 你都想挖走啊 |
[35:38] | I have thoughts toward but a few. | 哪里哪里 就几个 |
[35:49] | Your husband’s eyes betray darkening storm. | 你丈夫的眼神似乎酝酿着狂风暴雨啊 |
[35:53] | He has made unfortunate discovery, within my bedchambers. | 他在我的卧房里看到了不该看到的东西 |
[36:00] | Unfortunate indeed. | 真是不该啊 |
[36:48] | We reach final contest before the primus! | 终于到了决定骁将的最后一场比赛 |
[36:52] | Who shall prove himself a god, | 谁能表现出有如神助的实力 |
[36:54] | worthy to take vengeance against the enemies of Rome? | 拥有为罗马人杀戮叛贼的权利 |
[36:58] | Enter Masonius Hoplomachus! | 有请重装角斗士 玛索利亚斯 |
[37:05] | Enter Strabo Murmillo! | 有请鱼盔角斗士 斯特拉博 |
[38:06] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[38:24] | A fine showing. | 精彩的对决 |
[38:25] | To be forever remembered by adoring crowd. | 将永远为狂热的民众所铭记 |
[38:28] | As will the name Varinius, | 正如赐予他们如此盛宴的 |
[38:29] | who bestows such generous gifts. | 你瓦里留斯的名字 |
[38:31] | Indeed. He shall never be forgotten. | 的确 他永远不会被忘记 |
[38:34] | Same cannot be said of all men. | 有的人就未必了 |
[38:40] | The executions begin. | 行刑开始了 |
[38:43] | Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 |
[38:52] | Two against an army? | 两个人对付一支军队 |
[38:54] | I do not care for your odds. | 我可不看好你们的胜率 |
[38:56] | You will see them towards our favor. | 那你就等着瞧好了 |
[38:59] | You are clear to your purpose? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[39:00] | We will see it done. | 我们会办成的 |
[39:03] | It gives strength. | 知道有你在身边 |
[39:04] | Knowing you stand with me. | 给了我勇气和力量 |
[39:16] | We must work quickly. | 我们得快点 |
[39:18] | If any of you hold faith in any gods, | 如果你们还信神 |
[39:20] | now would be time to fucking entreat them. | 那就赶紧向他们祈祷 |
[39:25] | Quick! Quick! | 快 快 |
[39:27] | Hannibal stands at our gates! | 汉尼拔来了 |
[39:29] | A phrase used to invoke fear among the children of Rome. | 这是罗马人用来吓唬小孩的说法 |
[39:33] | A specter of the Carthaginian animal… | 迦太基野兽的幽灵… |
[39:36] | For many years I have dreamed of my return to the arena. | 多少年了 我一直想重回竞技场 |
[39:42] | It is an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[39:43] | To stand beside you upon the sands. | 能与你并肩上场 |
[39:45] | Hannibal passed from this life at the end of a Roman sword! | 汉尼拔最终命丧罗马人剑下 |
[39:49] | Your time has come. | 你们的时辰到了 |
[39:52] | A fate that will one day be shared by the rebel Spartacus! | 叛贼斯巴达克斯终有一天也是同样的下场 |
[40:01] | They give us swords absent fucking edge. | 我们的剑没有开锋 |
[40:05] | Absent hope of victory as well. | 也没有胜利的希望 |
[40:07] | Let us prove them fools for giving us swords at all. | 那就让他们知道 给我们剑是大错特错 |
[40:22] | Kill those Bastards! | 杀了这帮畜生 |
[40:36] | I hope you die! Fuckers! | 准备受死吧 你们这些混蛋 |
[40:42] | I wanna see your insides, prisoners! | 我要你们开膛破肚 臭囚犯 |
[41:10] | This day grants undeserved honor. | 今天真是荣幸啊 |
[41:12] | I have longed to share the sands with Gannicus, | 我一直希望跟最伟大的冠军 |
[41:14] | the greatest champion ever to enter the arena. | 甘尼克斯同场竞技 |
[41:17] | There stand no champions here. | 这儿没什么冠军 |
[41:19] | Only men and their fates. | 只有凡人和他们的命运 |
[41:21] | Yet who shall lead the forces of Rome? | 谁能领导罗马的行刑者 |
[41:25] | Who deserves such storied mantle? | 谁配得上如此传奇的一战 |
[41:29] | You are from the House of Batiatus? | 你是巴蒂塔斯家的人 |
[41:31] | There stands but one! | 只有一个人 |
[41:33] | A lifetime ago. | 上辈子的事儿 |
[41:34] | And now you take to the sands, | 现在你要上场 |
[41:36] | to claim the lives of your brothers? | 要你兄弟们的命 |
[41:38] | If they must fall, I would see them to honorable death. | 既然他们必须死 我就送他们体面地上路 |
[41:40] | A true God of the Arena! | 真正的竞技场之神 |
[41:41] | Given by one who yet holds them to heart. | 至少杀他们的人 心里还记挂着他们 |
[41:43] | I give you Gannicus! | 有请甘尼克斯 |
[41:56] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[42:01] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[42:12] | Gannicus! Gannicus! Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 甘尼克斯 |
[42:19] | I begin to question fucking plan. | 我都要怀疑这鬼计划靠不靠谱了 |
[42:21] | We are committed. | 我们各有任务 |
[42:24] | Steel nerve, and be ready for — | 要有信心 准备好… |
[42:46] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[42:53] | And you my brother. | 而你是我兄弟 |
[42:55] | No! | 不 |
[42:59] | He is mine! | 他是我的 |
[43:06] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[43:13] | You there?! | 你们干什么 |
[43:16] | Halt! | 站住 |
[43:37] | The Gaul finally nears his end. | 高卢人终于要死了 |
[43:39] | A fate long overdue. | 早就该这样了 |
[44:07] | They take too long. | 他们耽搁太久了 |
[44:08] | We must wait or see effort failed. | 我们必须等待 不然努力就白费了 |
[44:19] | I never wanted to feel what I felt for her! | 我也不希望对她动感情 |
[44:21] | I never wanted any of this! | 我不想这样的 |
[44:47] | Rhaskos! | 莱斯克斯 |
[44:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:57] | Wait. | 稳住 |
[45:20] | It’s not working fast enough! | 烧得不够快 |
[45:23] | The chains. | 链子 |
[45:24] | Wrap them around the supports. | 缠住柱子 |
[45:59] | Pull! | 拉 |
[46:03] | Pull! | 拉 |
[46:30] | I will send you to her arms, brother. | 我送你去见她 兄弟 |
[46:35] | Pull! | 拉 |
[47:00] | Now! | 冲 |
[47:30] | What’s happening?! | 出什么事了 |
[47:32] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开 |
[47:38] | Clear way! | 清开道路 |
[47:38] | Clear fucking way — | 快清开道路 |
[47:54] | Mercato! | 蒙卡图 |
[47:57] | Mercato! | 蒙卡图 |
[47:59] | Mercato! | 蒙卡图 |
[48:03] | I would see us gone from here, brother. | 我要救你们出去 兄弟 |
[48:07] | Kill them! | 杀掉他们 |
[48:52] | Give hand! | 来帮忙 |
[49:21] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[49:31] | Cossutius! | 科萨特斯 |
[49:48] | The path is clear! | 可以出去了 |
[49:55] | Spartacus once again makes fool of you. | 斯巴达克斯又一次耍了你 |
[49:57] | Your days in the Senate have found their end! | 你在元老院的好日子结束了 |
[50:31] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[50:32] | We must move! | 我们该走了 |
[50:33] | No, we must find Oenomaus! | 不行 我们要找到奥诺玛默斯 |
[50:38] | This way. | 这边 |
[50:51] | Gaius… | 盖尤斯 |
[50:52] | Help me Please… | 救我 |
[50:54] | Help me, please. | 救我 求你了 |
[51:11] | I’m not the fool you and your daughter think me. | 我没有你和你女儿想的那么傻 |
[51:43] | Help me with him. | 帮我扶他 |
[52:17] | Go. I will follow. | 走 我能跟上 |
[52:42] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[52:49] | I have had my fill of games. | 我已经受够了角斗比赛 |
[52:50] | Let us leave this arena forever. | 我们永远离开竞技场吧 |
[52:57] | Citizens! | 市民们 |
[52:58] | Citizens, calm yourselves! | 市民们 保持冷静 |
[53:02] | Gather your fucking men! | 快召集你的手下 |
[53:03] | Come. I would see you safe to the villa. | 来 我负责送你们回宅子 |
[53:09] | Gaius… | 盖尤斯 |
[53:10] | Where is my father? | 我父亲呢 |
[53:12] | He has fallen, at the hands of Spartacus. | 他死了 死于斯巴达克斯之手 |
[53:31] | We will survive this. | 可我们活下来了 |
[53:33] | Together. | 我们俩 |
[53:38] | As husband and wife. | 还是恩爱夫妻嘛 |