时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | House slaves will never be gladiators. | 打杂的奴隶不可能成为角斗士 |
[00:07] | A thing we are in short supply of. | 而我们缺的正是能打仗的人 |
[00:11] | Keys, quickly! | 钥匙拿来 快点 |
[00:12] | Release them! | 放他们出来 |
[00:14] | Our ranks swell. | 队伍扩大了 |
[00:15] | We will need more weapons. | 我们需要更多武器 |
[00:17] | Gratitude for your kindness, | 感谢你的一片心意 |
[00:19] | Know that I have treasured it. | 我可是特别珍惜呢 |
[00:22] | Is it true? | 谣言是真的吗 |
[00:23] | Did you lay with her? | 你跟她上床了 |
[00:25] | Oenomaus. | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[00:28] | I would have you end the life of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 我要你干掉盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博 |
[00:32] | Glaber’s own wife, | 葛雷博的妻子 |
[00:33] | this very night leaves for Rome. | 今晚就要前往罗马 |
[00:40] | Your men are now mine. | 你的军队归我了 |
[01:08] | Where do you take me? | 你要把我带到哪里去 |
[01:11] | Please, I am with child — | 求求你 我怀有身孕 |
[01:21] | Someone approaches. | 有人来了 |
[01:25] | Follow fucking lead. | 老老实实跟我走 |
[01:27] | And do not stray from it. | 别耍心眼 |
[01:40] | Come. | 走吧 |
[01:43] | What brings you so far from road, brother? | 兄弟 你怎么走到这荒郊野地里来了 |
[01:45] | With one so ripe? | 还带着个孕妇 |
[01:47] | An ancient horse, gone to grass. | 骑的老马一命呜呼了 |
[01:51] | The woods offer shorter distance for my wife to Pompeii. | 这条路去庞贝比较近 省得我妻子劳累 |
[01:54] | Shorter by a lifetime, if tread absent caution. | 要是不加小心 送命也快 |
[01:57] | Spartacus and his fucks set upon a wagon | 斯巴达克斯和他手下那帮畜生 |
[01:59] | not far from here recently. | 前几天在附近劫了辆马车 |
[02:01] | Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:01] | Perhaps, we should be on our way, my love. | 亲爱的 我们应该赶紧上路了 |
[02:05] | Unless similar misfortune fall upon us. | 不然噩运也会降临到我们头上 |
[02:08] | Ah, it appears it already has. | 看起来你们已经很倒霉了 |
[02:11] | How did you come by that? | 你怎么这副模样 |
[02:12] | Our horse, when it fell. | 从马上摔下来时受的伤 |
[02:16] | On the road to Pompeii, yes. | 在去庞贝的路上 明白了 |
[02:18] | You have business there? | 你在庞贝有生计 |
[02:20] | Meat and bone, carved for coin. | 杀猪宰羊换几个钱 |
[02:23] | A butcher? | 你是屠夫 |
[02:29] | Fine dress, for wife of such. | 屠夫的老婆穿这么好的衣服 |
[02:31] | He’s a gladiator! | 他是个角斗士 |
[02:32] | I am the Praetor’s — | 我是民政官的… |
[02:50] | Apologies. | 对不起了 |
[02:53] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[02:56] | Somebody, help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[02:58] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:01] | Raise voice again, | 你再出一声 |
[03:03] | and I will hack tongue from fucking mouth. | 我就把你的舌头割下来 |
[03:14] | Ask any price. | 你出个价钱 |
[03:16] | My husband will see it paid for my return. | 我丈夫肯定愿意出钱赎回我的 |
[03:21] | I seek no ransom. | 我才不要赎金 |
[03:27] | You are going to rob me of my life? | 你要杀了我 |
[03:29] | No. | 不 |
[03:30] | It’s not mine to take. | 还轮不到我来杀你 |
[03:41] | I could have speared him. | 我本来可以一矛戳死它 |
[03:43] | He was beyond your throw. | 你根本投不了那么远 |
[03:45] | You know the distance better than my own hand? Do you? | 难道你比我还了解我能投多远 |
[03:47] | I know many things regarding the great and powerful Spartacus. | 我对神勇的斯巴达克斯可是了如指掌 |
[03:51] | Great and powerful? | 神勇 |
[03:54] | And kind and just. | 并且正直善良 |
[03:57] | I have peered into your very heart, | 我能看穿你的内心 |
[03:59] | and know what it holds. | 知道你是什么样的人 |
[04:07] | You would not have found content so pleasing, | 如果你在我年轻的时候认识我 |
[04:08] | if you had chanced upon me in my youth. | 就知道我可不是这么好的人 |
[04:11] | I stood more animal than man. | 我那时就是头野兽 没啥人样 |
[04:14] | And what tamed the wild beast? | 是什么驯服了你这头野兽呢 |
[04:21] | Your wife, of course. | 当然是你的妻子了 |
[04:23] | Apologies — | 对不起 |
[04:33] | Take the life of Glaber’s woman, | 杀了葛雷博的老婆 |
[04:36] | as he took the life of yours. | 就像他杀了你老婆一样 |
[04:41] | See end to vengeance, | 了结这段恩怨吧 |
[04:43] | and with it the suffering of all caught between you and such desires. | 同时了结你为了复仇所造成的一切苦难 |
[05:04] | I am to blame for her fate. | 她出事都是我的错 |
[05:06] | Had I not broken words with Gannicus | 如果我没跟甘尼克斯说话 |
[05:08] | he never would have known Ilithyia was the road. | 他就不会知道伊莉西娅要前往罗马 |
[05:10] | An unfortunate slip of the tongue. | 你居然说漏了嘴 |
[05:13] | I thought only to convince Gannicus of proper path. | 我以为我能劝甘尼克斯浪子回头 |
[05:17] | To willingly follow your command and join the hunt for Spartacus. | 自愿供你差遣 协助捉拿斯巴达克斯 |
[05:20] | The man is probably in league with the fucking Thracian. | 他可能跟那个该死的色雷斯人勾搭上了 |
[05:23] | They were both slaves under your house, were they not? | 他们俩先前不都是你家的奴隶吗 |
[05:26] | Separated by a distance of years. | 他们之间隔了好几年 |
[05:29] | They never have met one another. | 从来没有见过面 |
[05:30] | That we have knowledge of. | 可能只是我们不知道 |
[05:32] | Not that it is a thing of matter now. | 不过这都无关紧要了 |
[05:35] | Gannicus now holds my wife and unborn child. | 甘尼克斯劫走了我的妻子和未出世的孩子 |
[05:40] | If she yet draws breath. | 不知道他们是死是活 |
[05:43] | He would not have risked all to take her from the city | 他费这么大力气把她带出城 |
[05:45] | only to have her life. | 怎么会一刀杀了她 |
[05:49] | She yet lives. | 她还活着 |
[05:51] | I feel her heart beating as though it were my own. | 我心里清楚地感受到她还活着 |
[05:54] | Your men must scour the countryside until she is found. | 你必须派人搜遍城郊的每个角落 |
[05:57] | Such an area takes months to cover with numbers at hand. | 就目前的人手 这要花上好几个月 |
[06:00] | Then send message to Rome for aid. | 那就向罗马求救吧 |
[06:02] | Word of this shall not spread beyond these walls. | 这件事绝不能传出去 |
[06:09] | But Ilithyia — | 但是伊莉西娅… |
[06:10] | Was snatched from grasp of a praetor of Rome. | 从罗马民政官的眼皮底下被掳走 |
[06:14] | I will not have the Senate whisper | 我可不希望元老院议论 |
[06:16] | of how I could not protect my own wife. | 我连自个儿的妻子都保护不了 |
[06:19] | A wise choice. | 明智的决定 |
[06:21] | You must look towards your future. | 你要着眼于将来 |
[06:25] | You talk of politics? | 你们居然还谈论政治 |
[06:27] | Ilithyia is valued friend and wife. | 伊莉西娅是我的朋友 你的妻子 |
[06:32] | She holds the blessing of your child, | 还怀有你的孩子 |
[06:36] | and with him slim tether to Albinius’ wealth. | 这孩子是阿比努斯的遗产继承人 |
[06:39] | One which will be severed if she is not found. | 如果找不到她 这些财产就跟你没关系了 |
[06:41] | Do not lecture on what is at fucking risk. | 不用你教我事情有多么严重 |
[06:44] | Praetor. | 大人 |
[06:50] | You have seen it done? | 事情办好了吗 |
[06:52] | All trace of your wife’s misfortune has been erased. | 您妻子出事现场的痕迹都抹干净了 |
[06:55] | No one will know of it. | 谁也不会知道这件事 |
[06:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:00] | Gather your men. | 叫你的手下集合 |
[07:03] | Seppia, I would have a moment. | 赛皮娅 我有话跟你说 |
[07:13] | I would not raise voice in such manner with him again, | 我要是你 就再也不会这么跟他说话 |
[07:18] | if you wish to keep purchase in this world. | 如果你希望自个儿还有价值的话 |
[07:20] | Absent Ilithyia’s blessings, | 没有了伊莉西娅 |
[07:22] | it is a place that I shall quickly tumble from. | 这里已经不是我的容身之地了 |
[07:29] | I would never let you fall so far, my love. | 我不会让你落到那般田地的 亲爱的 |
[07:33] | Not while I yet treasure your company. | 至少目前我还挺喜欢你陪在身边 |
[07:54] | Good… | 很好 |
[07:55] | Now keep eye on angle of my shoulders… | 注意观察我肩膀的角度 |
[07:57] | It will give clue to my next — | 这样你就知道我下一步… |
[08:15] | You learn quickly. | 你学得很快 |
[08:17] | I have advantage. | 我有优势 |
[08:20] | Of being taught by a god. | 有战神亲自教我 |
[08:36] | Again. | 再来 |
[08:56] | Harudes! | 哈鲁德斯 |
[08:57] | You betray intent by bellowing like a crazed goat! | 你出招时大喊大叫 因此暴露了意图 |
[09:09] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯人 |
[09:10] | Saxa! | 萨克莎 |
[09:11] | Take position. | 就位 |
[09:12] | Are we to use wooden stick in battle as well? | 到时候打仗也用木棍吗 |
[09:14] | Close mouth and heed Oenomaus. | 闭嘴 听奥诺玛默斯说 |
[09:17] | I need no instruction. | 我不需要别人指手画脚 |
[09:18] | I fucking know how to fight. | 我知道怎么打 |
[09:20] | I instruct you not how to fight, but how to win. | 我要教你的不是怎么打 而是怎么赢 |
[09:24] | So you do not find yourself again enslaved by the Romans. | 这样才不会再次被罗马人奴役 |
[09:29] | First position! | 准备 |
[09:32] | Attack! | 开始 |
[09:35] | Nemetes does hold argument. | 纳美特斯人说得确实有道理 |
[09:36] | Towards lack of proper weapons at least. | 至少我们武器紧缺是个问题 |
[09:43] | Fuck the gods. | 真见鬼了 |
[09:47] | You have taken Glaber’s wife? | 你居然把葛雷博的妻子劫来了 |
[09:49] | No. | 不是 |
[09:49] | She has been delivered into my hands. | 是别人送到我手里的 |
[09:52] | And they will see her to proper end. | 我要她得到应有的下场 |
[09:54] | Whore! | 婊子 |
[09:55] | Beg for your life! | 快求饶啊 |
[10:11] | Is this our cause now? | 我们追求的就是这个吗 |
[10:13] | Falling upon a helpless woman heavy with child? | 欺负一个怀有身孕的弱女子 |
[10:16] | Glaber held no pity towards my wife. | 葛雷博对我妻子何曾有过怜悯 |
[10:19] | A woman far more deserving than the thing that stands before you. | 她比你面前这个贱女人更应该活在世上 |
[10:25] | Fucking bitch! | 混账婊子 |
[10:43] | Coin before cunt, you worthless shit. | 你这穷鬼 没钱还敢来花天酒地 |
[10:45] | Now crawl from sight. | 赶紧滚 |
[10:49] | Get up you old cunt! | 给我爬起来 |
[10:54] | Linger yet a while, | 先别忙走 |
[10:57] | my good man. | 好兄弟 |
[11:00] | We’ll have the pleasure of your company. | 我们非常希望你能在场 |
[11:03] | What do you seek of me now, Syrian? | 叙利亚人 你又找我干什么 |
[11:06] | Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯 |
[11:09] | A gladiator of some renown in Capua. | 一个在卡普亚颇有声望的角斗士 |
[11:15] | He has been noted to frequent your establishment, | 有人发现他经常在你的地盘厮混 |
[11:18] | has he not? | 对不对 |
[11:19] | Partaking of wine and whores? | 喝花酒 玩女人 |
[11:22] | Yes, Praetor. | 是的 大人 |
[11:23] | I would have words with the man. | 我有话要跟他说 |
[11:25] | He is not here. | 他不在这里 |
[11:29] | Yet there must be some among you | 但诸位中肯定有人 |
[11:31] | who have that cause to share drink… | 曾和他一起饮酒 |
[11:34] | and other distractions with him. | 或有其他往来 |
[11:38] | I would know of what he spoke, | 我要知道他说过的话 |
[11:40] | towards revelation of where he secrets himself. | 以此找到他的藏身之处 |
[11:44] | And I would hope for another fucking drink | 那我想再来一杯酒 |
[11:46] | and a whore upon my cock — | 外加一个姑娘 |
[11:56] | Let me ask it of you again. | 我再问一遍 |
[12:00] | Who among you has spoken with Gannicus? | 有没有人和甘尼克斯说过话 |
[12:12] | Disappointing. | 遗憾 |
[12:17] | Wait! | 住手 |
[12:18] | Wait! | 住手 |
[12:20] | I did see Gannicus break words! | 我见过甘尼克斯跟人谈话 |
[12:24] | Who was privy to them? | 你说的人是谁 |
[12:25] | My slave, Marcia. | 我的奴隶 玛西亚 |
[12:28] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[12:29] | Your fucking Syrian nailed her to a cross. | 你手下的叙利亚人把她钉在十字架上 |
[12:32] | And I have yet to receive fair compensation for loss incurred — | 我还没有拿到应有的赔偿… |
[12:42] | Gannicus has taken something from me. | 甘尼克斯夺走了我的东西 |
[12:46] | And I will see it returned. | 我要找回来 |
[13:04] | Put all to question. | 给我严刑逼问 |
[13:16] | Please do not do this… | 求你手下留情 |
[13:20] | Were those same words pleaded by my wife? | 我妻子在罗马人的屠刀前 |
[13:23] | Before Roman blade ripped her forever from my arms? | 是不是也这么乞求过 |
[13:26] | I did not know of her. | 我不认识她 |
[13:27] | My hands are unstained by the deed. | 她的死跟我没有关系 |
[13:32] | Your husband cannot claim such. | 但你丈夫脱不了干系 |
[13:34] | He is the one that condemned her to slavery. | 是他把我妻子贬为奴隶 |
[13:37] | She is gone from this world because of it. | 她因此离开了人世 |
[13:38] | And I will have equal vengeance. | 我要报仇雪恨 |
[13:40] | You can not do this! | 你不能这样 |
[13:41] | My child — | 我的孩子 |
[13:44] | Sura and I often spoke of children. | 苏拉和我常说要生儿育女 |
[13:48] | Of the family we would have, | 说我们要子孙满堂 |
[13:50] | now forever denied me. | 可现在全都成了泡影 |
[13:55] | As I now deny Glaber of his. | 我要葛雷博尝尝这样的滋味 |
[13:57] | The child is yours. | 孩子是你的 |
[14:08] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[14:10] | Would that my tongue made false noise. | 你看我像是在骗你吗 |
[14:14] | Yet it sounds bitter truth. | 虽然说起来很讽刺 |
[14:19] | Monthly blood ceased after you came to me in Batiatus’ villa… | 我们在巴蒂塔斯家做过后 我的月事就没了 |
[14:25] | Lucretia had promised Crixus. | 露迪雅答应给我克雷斯 |
[14:28] | A cruel jest. | 一个残酷的玩笑 |
[14:35] | It is a memory that lingers, is it not? | 你还记得吧 对不对 |
[14:41] | Of that night. | 那晚的事 |
[14:43] | Of you inside me. | 我们做爱 |
[14:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:02] | As does memory of my hands upon your throat. | 尤其是我掐住你喉咙的时候 |
[15:11] | Then see to completion what they began. | 那就做个了结吧 |
[15:14] | Take my life, and that of your child. | 杀了我 还有你的亲骨肉 |
[15:18] | And may your wife turn from you for what you have done, | 你的妻子要是知道你做出这等兽行 |
[15:21] | when she greets you in the afterlife. | 日后你们黄泉相见 她不会原谅你 |
[16:02] | Oenomaus does not seem lifted by your return. | 奥诺玛默斯看你回来好像不太高兴 |
[16:06] | I did not think to be embraced as brother. | 我也没指望你们拿我当兄弟看 |
[16:08] | Nor I or to lay eyes upon you again in this life. | 说实话 我以为再也看不到你了 |
[16:12] | Yet here you stand. | 但你还是来了 |
[16:14] | Would that all things were so easily done. | 不是什么事情都这么容易过去的 |
[16:19] | I have seen the bond between you. | 你们兄弟情深 我是见过的 |
[16:21] | Whatever the cause for disagreement, | 不管有怎样的隔阂 |
[16:24] | it will pass. | 总会过去的 |
[16:26] | I would do anything, to rise in his eyes again. | 为了求他原谅 我什么都愿意做 |
[16:29] | Capturing the praetor’s bitch is a fine start. | 把民政官的婊子捉来 就开了个好头 |
[16:34] | An impressive act, | 这一手太漂亮了 |
[16:36] | sure to further ignite our cause. | 肯定能为我们的宏图大业助势 |
[16:42] | I seek only to end it. | 我只想结束这一切 |
[16:49] | It is done, then? | 解决了吗 |
[16:53] | She yet lives. | 她还活着 |
[16:58] | I brand myself fucking enemy of Rome | 我不惜和罗马决裂 |
[17:00] | to deliver her to your hands. | 把她捉来给你处置 |
[17:02] | Only to find them weak and trembling. | 结果你如此懦弱不堪 |
[17:06] | I am not Glaber. | 我不是葛雷博 |
[17:09] | Able to strike a woman down | 可以毫无怜悯地 |
[17:11] | for his crimes absent misgivings. | 让女人为他的罪孽负责 |
[17:13] | And what of the women crucified | 那些在卡普亚街头 |
[17:15] | in the streets of Capua? | 被钉死的女人怎么办 |
[17:17] | Tortured to death because they dare whisper your name, | 她们痛苦地死去 只因为胆敢说出你的名字 |
[17:20] | eyes bright with thoughts of freedom and rebellion? | 眼里闪烁过自由和反叛的想法 |
[17:25] | Take the her life and end this now. | 杀了她 了结这一切 |
[17:30] | Or see countless more fall in the name of your cause. | 否则会有更多人因你而死 |
[17:40] | Prayer alone will not provide guidance through these dark times. | 光是祈祷并不能帮我们走出黑暗 |
[17:44] | We must look inward, | 我们必须观望自身 |
[17:45] | and find strength in heart’s resolve. | 从强大的内心获取力量 |
[17:49] | So the gods turn from you, as they do from Ilithyia? | 这么说诸神抛弃了你 正如抛弃了伊莉西娅 |
[17:53] | They are always with us. | 诸神时刻与我们同在 |
[17:56] | Their will felt in every breath. | 诸神的意志存在于每次呼吸 |
[18:00] | In every touch… | 每次触摸 |
[18:05] | They guide our hands, | 他们引导我们的手 |
[18:07] | compelling us toward proper course. | 帮助我们寻找正确的方向 |
[18:11] | Gaius will be pleased to hear of it. | 盖尤斯听了会很高兴的 |
[18:14] | It is not Gaius who holds the key to Ilithyia’s salvation. | 盖尤斯并不是拯救伊莉西娅的关键 |
[18:19] | I fear the gods have led you far astray then. | 怕是诸神误导了你吧 |
[18:22] | I command no army, nor can I conjure Gannicus before us. | 我既不带兵 也不能召唤出甘尼克斯 |
[18:26] | Yet message from you would bring Varinius from Rome, | 但你可以写信让瓦里留斯从罗马过来 |
[18:29] | – and with him — – Gaius was clear in the matter. | -他可以… -盖尤斯说得很明确了 |
[18:32] | We are to tell no one of what has happened. | 我们不能对任何人说起这件事 |
[18:34] | Words borne of desperation. | 他这是铤而走险 |
[18:38] | He talks of shoring name while life’s foundation | 他想要保全名声 可现在情况很严重 |
[18:41] | crumbles beneath his feet. | 日子都过不下去了 |
[18:45] | Seppia. | 赛皮娅 |
[18:48] | Seppia. | 赛皮娅 |
[18:49] | You sought Praetor Varinius’ affections once. | 你追求过民政官瓦里留斯 |
[18:53] | Send message, and you could yet gain them. | 你的话肯定能够打动他 |
[18:57] | The whims of a child. | 那是小孩子的想法 |
[18:59] | Such thoughts have been set aside in favor of mature pursuits. | 我现在的想法成熟很多 早就没想那些事了 |
[19:05] | The day has been long. | 忙了一天 |
[19:08] | I will see you beneath the covers. | 我来伺候你就寝吧 |
[19:10] | We will revisit the subject with the morning sun. | 这件事明早再议 |
[19:13] | Apologies, I’m not yet for bed. | 抱歉 我还不想睡 |
[19:16] | I would check upon Gaius, | 我去看看盖尤斯 |
[19:17] | and offer words of comfort. | 说几句安慰的话 |
[19:20] | Are words all that you would offer? | 你只是去跟他说话吗 |
[19:23] | I am his guest in this house. | 我现在是他的客人 |
[19:25] | And wish only to pay tribute to generous host. | 主人这么慷慨 我只想好好谢谢他 |
[19:30] | It’s beneath you, Seppia. | 这样不值得 赛皮娅 |
[19:32] | The gods shall take ill notice– | 诸神肯定有所察觉… |
[19:34] | Was it not their hands that saw my brother struck from my side? | 不正是诸神之手把哥哥从我身边带走吗 |
[19:37] | Their providence that sheltered me beneath this very roof? | 是诸神的旨意把我送到这里避难 |
[19:41] | Do you not see it? | 你没有看到吗 |
[19:43] | The gods have lead me upon path to Gaius. | 诸神引导我一步步走近盖尤斯 |
[19:47] | As their will has removed Ilithyia from it. | 正如他们把伊莉西娅带走 |
[20:00] | A quivering woman, | 一个发抖的女人 |
[20:03] | and with child– | 怀着孩子 |
[20:05] | she does not appear the deadly serpent | 她看起并不像你所谓的 |
[20:07] | you give voice to. | 致命毒蛇 |
[20:09] | She is wife of the fuck that would see us all to grave. | 她的丈夫想除掉我们所有人 |
[20:13] | Yet not the man himself. | 但她并非她丈夫 |
[20:16] | Crixus speaks of how she took Acer’s life | 克雷斯说过她是如何杀死艾克 |
[20:19] | as fucking amusement of celebration. | 当成宴会上的消遣 |
[20:23] | Her heart is as venomous as Glaber’s or any other Roman shit’s. | 她的心就跟葛雷博那帮罗马狗一样坏 |
[20:27] | A familiar song bleated from your fucking tongue. | 你又在胡说八道了 |
[20:30] | You know my meaning, Lucius. | 你懂我的意思 卢修斯 |
[20:32] | And mostly share in its low estimation. | 我完全不同意 |
[20:34] | Yet l would hold ourselves to higher standard. | 不过我们应该比他们强 |
[20:37] | Food for deadly prisoner. | 给囚犯拿点吃的 |
[20:41] | Shall l draw her a warm bath as well? | 是不是也让她洗个澡呢 |
[20:44] | Consider meal for the child, | 就当是给孩子吃 |
[20:46] | unless you fear it shall take up sword against you | 除非你害怕他从娘胎里爬出来 |
[20:49] | from fucking womb. | 拿起剑对付你 |
[21:03] | Faded years soften wounded heart. | 人一老 心也软了 |
[21:15] | Calm yourself. | 放宽心 |
[21:18] | I intend no harm. | 我不会伤害你 |
[21:26] | You are the one that came to aid. | 那时是你帮了我 |
[21:28] | When those animals turned upon me when I was brought in. | 在我被带进来 那些畜生围着我的时候 |
[21:31] | Do not clutch me to breast. | 别对我献慇勤 |
[21:34] | I shit with the rest of those animals. | 我和那些畜生一起拉屎放屁 |
[21:39] | For child. | 为了孩子 吃吧 |
[21:48] | At least you will not die of hunger. | 起码你不会活活饿死 |
[21:58] | You bear no brand. | 你没有奴隶的烙印 |
[22:02] | You are a free man? | 你是自由人吗 |
[22:04] | I am of the Republic, as you and yours. | 我是共和国公民 和你们一样 |
[22:08] | Yet you stand with Spartacus against it. | 那你还站在斯巴达克斯一边 |
[22:11] | I stand for what is just. | 我站在正义的一边 |
[22:12] | Just? | 正义 |
[22:14] | Spartacus moves to destroy everything we hold of worth. | 斯巴达克斯要摧毁我们拥有的一切 |
[22:18] | Then he moves too late in my regard. | 我还嫌他的动作太慢了 |
[22:21] | Sulla seized my lands and those of my kin years ago, | 苏拉占了我的土地 夺走我的亲人 |
[22:25] | slaughtering any who resisted. | 杀死了胆敢抵抗的人 |
[22:27] | And giving what he stole as gift to his most loyal of men. | 把偷来的东西赏给忠心耿耿的狗腿子 |
[22:31] | All of them fellow Romans. | 他们都是罗马人 |
[22:36] | Such a loss must weigh heavy in the passing of years. | 难以想象你这些年是怎么过来的 |
[22:48] | I would see burden lifted. | 我可以帮你回到从前 |
[22:52] | And I mistake you for helpless, | 我以为你自身难保 |
[22:56] | yet you have power to reverse the sun | 没想到你还有让太阳西升东落 |
[22:59] | and see past reformed? | 改变过去的能力啊 |
[23:01] | My husband is a praetor of Rome. | 我丈夫是罗马的民政官 |
[23:03] | And I of importance to him, | 我是他的爱妻 |
[23:05] | being prized daughter of my clan, | 族人眼中的掌上明珠 |
[23:07] | my child heir to its lineage and fortune — | 肚子里的孩子继承贵族血统和万贯家财 |
[23:10] | Save vaunted words for grander ear. | 这种屁话留着跟诸神说吧 |
[23:16] | I cannot free you. | 我不能放了你 |
[23:18] | We would both be absent fucking head | 如果放了你 走不出三步 |
[23:20] | before three steps could be taken. | 你我都要人头落地 |
[23:21] | I do not ask such a thing. | 我不求你放我 |
[23:23] | Only that you carry message, | 只要你能替我捎个信 |
[23:25] | imparting where Spartacus holds me. | 说出斯巴达克斯的藏身之处 |
[23:30] | You do not have to live this way. | 你不用过这样的生活 |
[23:34] | All that was taken from you can yet be restored, | 只需我丈夫一声令下 |
[23:38] | with but simple command from my husband. | 失去的一切都会回到你手里 |
[23:43] | The sum of my loss is no small thing. | 我的损失可不是小数目 |
[23:49] | He can see it paid. | 他肯定能偿还 |
[23:50] | Your life returned to you, | 还给你过去的生活 |
[23:53] | in exchange for mine | 以此交换我 |
[23:57] | and the child I carry. | 以及腹中孩子的性命 |
[24:03] | She claims it yours? | 她说怀着你的种 |
[24:06] | With passion of certainty. | 口气十分肯定 |
[24:10] | She is a deceitful fucking snake, | 真是一条狡猾的毒蛇 |
[24:13] | truth split by forked tongue. | 那张嘴绝对吐不出真话 |
[24:15] | Her words may hold such in this. | 这件事情可能是真的 |
[24:20] | Do you recall the night in Batiatus’ villa, | 还记得那晚在巴蒂塔斯的宅子里 |
[24:22] | when you aided in transforming likeness into golden Apollo? | 你帮我扮成金光闪闪的阿波罗吗 |
[24:26] | To lay with the Roman woman Licinia. | 去伺候罗马女人莱姬尼娅 |
[24:28] | She wore the mask of Diana. | 她戴着黛安娜女神的面具 |
[24:35] | Yet beneath it was not Licinia. | 结果面具下的却不是莱姬尼娅 |
[24:41] | Ilithyia. | 是伊莉西娅 |
[24:43] | Why did you not tell me? | 你为何不告诉我 |
[24:44] | What purpose would it have held? | 告诉你有什么意义 |
[24:51] | None. | 没有 |
[24:53] | Nor should it hold any for you now. | 现在对你同样毫无意义 |
[24:56] | Even if true, she tells you only to stay your hand. | 即使是真的 她这样说只是为了保命 |
[25:00] | She’s a fool. | 那她就太蠢了 |
[25:02] | To know she carries heritage forever denied my own wife… | 让我知道她怀了孩子 而我妻子永远没机会 |
[25:14] | See Ilithyia to her grave. | 杀了伊莉西娅 |
[25:18] | And tortured past buried beside her. | 埋葬那些痛苦的回忆吧 |
[25:23] | To make Glaber suffer as I have | 让葛雷博遭受同样的痛苦 |
[25:25] | at his hand is a thing I have craved more than air and breath. | 是我日思夜想 求之不得的事情 |
[25:31] | Yet in inflicting equal wound, | 但是做出这样的事情 |
[25:35] | how do I not become as the man himself? | 我岂不是变成了跟他一样的人 |
[25:40] | A man my wife would turn from. | 这是我妻子最厌恶的人啊 |
[26:37] | I was not certain you would desire this. | 我先前还不确定你要不要我陪 |
[26:39] | What man could not? | 哪个男人不想要呢 |
[26:42] | It is not the offering that gave concern. | 毕竟不是你关心的事情嘛 |
[26:46] | Rather your preoccupation with unfortunate events. | 尤其是你遇到了这么大的不幸 |
[26:50] | The fate of my heir does weigh mind. | 我不在乎那个孩子的命运如何 |
[26:54] | That of your wife’s? | 那你妻子呢 |
[26:57] | A thing of lesser notice. | 更加不值一提 |
[27:00] | Is bond of marriage really such a cold affair? | 所谓的婚姻就这么不堪一击吗 |
[27:04] | There was a time…. | 曾几何时 |
[27:07] | when the love between us burned hot, | 我们也轰轰烈烈地爱过 |
[27:09] | bright as noon-day sun. | 感情炽热如火 |
[27:12] | But day has turned to night, | 但是激情最终消退了 |
[27:16] | casting golden memories to shadow. | 那些宝贵的回忆也暗淡无光 |
[27:23] | I would have you bask in the light, | 我可以让你重新燃起激情 |
[27:25] | as a man of your worth deserves. | 像你这样的男人就该如此 |
[27:29] | Albinius did not hold me to such esteem. | 阿比努斯可从来没这么看得起我 |
[27:35] | Nor the rest of the Senate. | 元老院的其他人都没有过 |
[27:38] | Gaze into their eyes when you present Spartacus’ head, | 那就拿到斯巴达克斯的人头 给他们瞧瞧 |
[27:42] | and see estimation soar. | 他们肯定对你刮目相看 |
[27:48] | And my brother avenged. | 同时给我哥哥报仇 |
[27:55] | Would that his death did not pain you so. | 他的死同样让你很伤心吧 |
[28:02] | The sting lessens with each passing day. | 一天天过去 我也逐渐走出来了 |
[28:05] | Because of you. | 因为有你 |
[28:08] | And I would return favor, | 所以我会报答你 |
[28:10] | if your wife falls prey to Spartacus, | 如果你的妻子跟我哥哥一样 |
[28:12] | as my brother fell… | 死在斯巴达克斯手里 |
[28:39] | Your chest overflows with coin and blood. | 你的箱子里装满了金钱和鲜血 |
[28:44] | Both well earned by day’s exertion. | 全是我辛苦赚来的 |
[28:48] | What news of Ilithyia did labors bring? | 伊莉西娅有消息了吗 |
[28:52] | You have the praetor’s ear. | 你每天就在民政官身边 |
[28:54] | Did he not already fill yours? | 他没有跟你谈起过吗 |
[28:56] | His attentions toward young Seppia | 他围着赛皮娅团团转 |
[28:58] | prevent me from breaking words. | 我连插句话的机会都没有 |
[29:06] | Ah, the freshness of youth. | 年轻就是资本嘛 |
[29:11] | Is it a wonder he favors the caress of her tongue | 难道他会放着甜美的香唇不吻 |
[29:15] | to the sound of yours? | 听你唧唧歪歪吗 |
[29:17] | Her bloom will wither, when Ilithyia returns. | 等伊莉西娅回来 她就失宠了 |
[29:20] | You place great stock upon uncertain future. | 你做这种指望可是相当不靠谱的 |
[29:24] | You have not found path to Gannicus? | 你没有打听到甘尼克斯的下落吗 |
[29:27] | Sadly it remains obscured. | 很遗憾没有丝毫进展 |
[29:29] | Though not through lack of noble effort. | 不过我真的是尽力了 |
[29:42] | From there we moved from place to place, | 我们挨家挨户地打探 |
[29:50] | questioning with fist and blade. | 软硬兼施地逼问 |
[30:01] | The answer always the same. | 可是他们的回答全都一样 |
[30:06] | I will make sacrifice to the gods. | 我要向诸神献祭 |
[30:08] | And entreat them for more valued response. | 求他们给出更有价值的回应 |
[30:13] | Let us pray together. | 我们一起祈祷吧 |
[30:17] | And seek divinity in warm embrace… | 一边爱抚缠绵 一边寻找启示 |
[30:19] | Ilithyia and the child she carries must be found. | 必须尽快找到伊莉西娅和她肚子里的孩子 |
[30:24] | If they are lost — | 如果找不到… |
[30:24] | What? Hmmm? | 会怎样 |
[30:27] | Will the sun no longer move across the sky? | 太阳就不会再升起了吗 |
[30:29] | Will ivory moon plummet into frothing sea? | 还是皎月掉进海底不出来了呢 |
[30:33] | Strike the bitch from fucking thought, | 不要再想那个臭婊子了 |
[30:35] | as Glaber has already done — | 葛雷博早就不在乎她… |
[30:50] | I am not your slave to lay fucking hand upon. | 我不是你想打就打的低贱奴隶 |
[30:55] | A lesson I had thought already learned. | 我以为你早就想明白了 |
[30:57] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[31:01] | I question sincerity of the word. | 这话听着不够真诚 |
[31:04] | Speak it again. | 再说一遍 |
[31:07] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[31:08] | Again. | 再说 |
[31:09] | Apologies — | 抱歉 |
[31:12] | Your position in this house continues to spiral. | 你在这里的地位还说不准呢 |
[31:14] | Soon I will be all that stands between you and dark abyss. | 很快 除了跟着我 你别无选择 |
[31:21] | When the day arrives… | 到了那一天 |
[31:25] | you shall greet my breath upon your neck as precious gift. | 我愿意跟你亲热 那算是诸神的赏赐了 |
[31:34] | Do you understand this, my love? | 你明白吗 亲爱的 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 明白 |
[31:40] | A gift from the gods… | 是诸神的赏赐 |
[32:16] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[32:19] | Where do you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[32:22] | To clear troubled mind. | 脑子乱 去醒醒神 |
[32:24] | I would have the same. | 我的脑子也很乱 |
[32:25] | Let us walk together for a moment, and break words. | 我们一起走走吧 边走边聊 |
[32:42] | The man unleashes wrath upon wooden form. | 那家伙拿一根木桩出气 |
[32:46] | When I have risked all for him | 我为他冒了那么大风险 |
[32:47] | to seize vengeance and end this. | 带来复仇的机会 结果就这样 |
[32:51] | You take risk only to lighten weighted conscience. | 你只不过是为了减轻良心的不安 |
[32:55] | I would not see more fall to foolish cause. | 我不希望更多的人为他送命 |
[32:59] | And I would not see my brother fall. | 更不希望我的兄弟牺牲 |
[33:04] | We no longer stand as such. | 我们已经不是兄弟了 |
[33:08] | Is there no path towards mended bond? | 难道我们的关系就没有办法弥补吗 |
[33:11] | You cannot mend illusion. | 镜花水月怎么弥补 |
[33:13] | Our brotherhood. | 我们的兄弟情 |
[33:14] | The trust I placed upon you. | 我曾经对你的信任 |
[33:18] | A thing of lies and deceit. | 全都是谎言和欺骗 |
[33:21] | Do you not think a day passes that I am not consumed by it? | 我哪一天不是在煎熬中度过的 |
[33:27] | I would give my life for Melitta to yet own hers. | 我愿意拿我的命去换回梅莉塔 |
[33:31] | And I would gladly take it. | 这我倒是很乐意 |
[33:32] | Then what stays hand? | 那怎么不动手呢 |
[33:35] | Do you and Spartacus straddle same uncertain ground? | 你和斯巴达克斯都这么犹豫不决吗 |
[33:39] | Unable to take vengeance when it is placed before you? | 眼前有复仇的机会却不去把握 |
[33:44] | Your death would not see her again to my arms. | 你的死不能换回她的命 |
[33:48] | It would only serve as mercy, | 杀了你只会让你解脱 |
[33:51] | releasing you from what you have done. | 这种慈悲的事情我不会做 |
[33:55] | Then I stand condemned, | 看来我只能是罪人 |
[33:57] | until the afterlife takes me. | 等到死后才能解脱了 |
[34:04] | You stand for nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[34:08] | As you always have. | 一如既往 |
[34:19] | We must wait… | 我们要等等 |
[34:20] | till Spartacus relieves us of charge. | 等到斯巴达克斯让我们换岗 |
[34:22] | Time passes too slowly… | 实在太难熬了 |
[34:24] | We must be quick then. | 那我们要速战速决 |
[34:39] | This is how you stand guard? | 你们就是这么站岗的吗 |
[34:43] | Apologies, we were…. | 抱歉 我们是在… |
[34:45] | – Ah, we were — we were, we were just — – we — | -我们在…是在… -我们… |
[34:50] | Take to your bed. | 上床去吧 |
[34:52] | I will assume watch over Ilithyia. | 我来看着伊莉西娅 |
[35:02] | Gratitude. | 感激不尽 |
[35:22] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:24] | I would have more water. | 我想再喝点水 |
[35:26] | It is a terrible thing, is it not? | 这感觉太可怕了 不是吗 |
[35:29] | To live in want and fear. | 活在贫穷与恐惧之中 |
[35:33] | That is what it is to be a slave. | 这就是当奴隶的感觉 |
[35:36] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:39] | For my child. | 就算是为了我的孩子 |
[35:50] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[35:52] | What you told Spartacus? | 你跟斯巴达克斯说的那些话 |
[35:54] | I swear to the gods. | 我向诸神发誓 |
[35:58] | If Spartacus takes my life, | 如果斯巴达克斯杀了我 |
[35:59] | the blood of his child will forever stain his own. | 那他就相当于杀了他亲骨肉 |
[36:04] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[36:13] | I will not let him be destroyed by this. | 我不会让他受到这种打击 |
[36:17] | I will not let him kill you. | 我不会让他杀你的 |
[36:20] | You will help me? | 你会帮我 |
[36:25] | Yes. I will help you. | 对 我会帮你 |
[36:27] | From this fucking world. | 帮你离开人世 |
[36:46] | Have you lost mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:52] | I move only to spare you from what must be done. | 杀她是迟早的事 我不过代你动手 |
[36:55] | If you take her life, | 如果你杀了她 |
[36:56] | the deed will weigh every breath. | 你就永远良心不安 |
[36:58] | So you remove choice, | 于是你来选择 |
[36:59] | and invite such fate upon yourself? | 你来接受这样的命运吗 |
[37:03] | I would embrace it, | 我可以坦然面对 |
[37:04] | to see your heart spared from the act. | 只要你的心不受到折磨 |
[37:07] | You do not know my heart. | 你不懂我的心 |
[37:13] | Spartacus — | 斯巴达克斯 |
[37:15] | Leave us. | 你走吧 |
[37:27] | I would have words now. | 我明确地告诉你 |
[37:31] | And see your time here at an end. | 你在这里的日子结束了 |
[37:59] | You glow like the morning sun. | 你有如朝阳般光彩照人 |
[38:03] | You must have slept well. | 想必睡得很香 |
[38:06] | Hardly at all. | 完全没这回事 |
[38:07] | It’s an unfortunate thing. | 真是太不幸了 |
[38:10] | I would not deem it so. | 我可不这么想 |
[38:15] | I fear you shall. | 恐怕你应该这么想 |
[38:20] | Out. | 退下 |
[38:26] | I will not have you threaten in such a manner. | 我不准你这么威胁我 |
[38:29] | I do not move to threats. | 我这可不算威胁 |
[38:32] | Only to warning about the man you turn affections towards. | 只是想警告你 那个男人不值得你爱 |
[38:36] | Your words will not turn me from him. | 就凭几句话不能让我离开他 |
[38:39] | The time for them has passed. | 我不需要用言语打动你 |
[38:42] | Come. | 过来 |
[38:45] | I have something more tangible to show you — | 我给你看一样实实在在的东西 |
[38:48] | Where is the praetor? | 民政官在哪儿 |
[38:49] | In his chamber. | 在他房里 |
[38:50] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:53] | A man comes with news of Ilithyia. | 有人带来了伊莉西娅的消息 |
[39:02] | You claim to have knowledge of my wife? | 就是你说有我妻子的消息 |
[39:05] | More than claim. | 不只是说说 |
[39:08] | She is being held by Spartacus. | 她在斯巴达克斯的手上 |
[39:10] | She lives? | 她还活着 |
[39:11] | For the moment. | 只是暂时 |
[39:13] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[39:14] | I have just traveled from the rebel’s camp. | 我刚从叛军的营地过来 |
[39:16] | You stand as one of his men? | 你也是他的手下吗 |
[39:19] | I am no fugitivus. | 我不是逃犯 |
[39:22] | Just a tired old man, | 一个疲惫的老头子罢了 |
[39:24] | seeking what little peace he can | 希望能在入土之前 |
[39:25] | before falling to eternal slumber. | 尽可能找到一点点慰藉 |
[39:29] | Well, tell me where she’s being held | 只要你告诉我她在哪里 |
[39:31] | and you will be seen to great reward. | 我就重重有赏 |
[39:33] | Your wife boasted of your generosity | 你的妻子吹嘘说你很慷慨 |
[39:37] | and promised the return of my lands seized by the bastard Sulla. | 许诺归还我被混蛋苏拉夺去的土地 |
[39:41] | Is such a thing possible? | 这事有可能吗 |
[39:43] | It is within my power. | 这个我能办到 |
[39:46] | And what of my own wife? | 那我自己的妻子呢 |
[39:50] | My children. | 还有我的孩子 |
[39:52] | My brothers and sisters, | 我的兄弟姐妹 |
[39:54] | all slaughtered in the name of Rome. | 他们全都被罗马人屠杀了 |
[39:56] | Is it within your power to return them to too, | 你也能把他们归还给我吗 |
[39:59] | you fucking cunt? | 婊子养的 |
[40:00] | Lay a hand on me and your wife dies. | 动我一根毫毛 你妻子就没命了 |
[40:07] | If I do not return within reasonable hour, she dies. | 如果我没能按时回去 她也会没命 |
[40:14] | Any attempts to follow me, she dies. | 你要派人跟踪我 她也会没命 |
[40:24] | What would Spartacus have of me? | 斯巴达克斯要我怎么做 |
[40:26] | Gaius — | 盖尤斯 |
[40:28] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[40:31] | You are to enter the city of Atella on foot, | 你要在太阳初升之前 |
[40:34] | just before rise of morning sun. | 徒步走进阿泰拉城 |
[40:36] | Three of your men allowed by your side. | 你可以带三个人 |
[40:38] | Spartacus to hold the same. | 斯巴达克斯也是 |
[40:40] | And Ilithyia? | 那伊莉西娅呢 |
[40:42] | She will be returned to you afterwards. | 接着她就会回到你身边 |
[40:45] | In exchange for a single wagon, | 条件是拿一辆马车来换 |
[40:48] | heavily weighted with armor and weapons. | 其中装满盔甲与武器 |
[40:51] | Give arms to the enemies of Rome? | 把军备送给罗马的敌人 |
[40:54] | That is his price. | 这就是他的价码 |
[40:56] | If your troops are seen on road to Atella, | 如果看到你带军队去阿泰拉 |
[40:59] | Spartacus will not appear. | 斯巴达克斯就不会现身 |
[41:00] | And your wife and the child she carries, | 而你的妻子和她肚里的孩子 |
[41:03] | be lost to you forever. | 你就别想再见到了 |
[41:12] | Did I mention the part about laying hands upon me? | 我有说过动我一根毫毛的后果吧 |
[41:18] | Let him pass. | 让他走 |
[41:31] | I do not trust this. | 我不相信他的话 |
[41:33] | Nor I. | 我也不信 |
[41:35] | Yet action must be taken. | 但还是要采取行动 |
[41:37] | Prepare a wagon. | 准备一辆马车 |
[41:38] | Praetor, we can not aid them | 民政官大人 我们给了武器 |
[41:41] | with means to forge further war upon us. | 以后打起仗来就更麻烦了 |
[41:44] | What choice has Spartacus left? | 斯巴达克斯给了我们别的选择吗 |
[41:47] | There are always choices. | 不用顺着他的意思 |
[41:50] | No. | 不 |
[41:53] | Spartacus leaves but one path. | 斯巴达克斯只给了一条路 |
[41:56] | And I must travel upon it. | 我只有顺着走过去了 |
[42:03] | I am old, but not a fool. | 我老了 但可不傻 |
[42:07] | It was much to ask, entering the lair of the beast. | 你这次深入虎穴 我有太多想问你的了 |
[42:10] | Oh it was great pleasure, to piss in the face of a fucking praetor. | 当面羞辱民政官的感觉棒极了 |
[42:13] | Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯 |
[42:16] | Glaber agrees to the terms? | 葛雷博答应这些条件了吗 |
[42:20] | I am for Atella, to see it done. | 我要去阿泰拉 完成这笔交易 |
[42:23] | Let us take his weapons! | 我们就拿他的武器 |
[42:25] | And his fucking life! | 取了他的狗命 |
[42:27] | No. | 不行 |
[42:29] | If we do not honor word, | 如果不信守承诺 |
[42:30] | we prove ourselves no better than the Romans. | 那我们就和罗马人没两样 |
[42:34] | We shall hold to it. | 我们要遵守诺言 |
[42:38] | If three are all that can be seen with you, | 如果只能有三个人随你同去 |
[42:41] | I would count myself among them. | 算我一个吧 |
[42:43] | As would I, despite the company. | 我也是 不管与谁同行 |
[42:46] | I would join as well. | 我也要去 |
[42:49] | I would welcome no one as warmly. | 再欢迎不过了 |
[42:51] | Yet you have not healed from ordeal in the arena. | 但你在竞技场受的伤还没有好全 |
[42:54] | I will stand in his place. | 我来替他 |
[42:58] | For a cause you do not believe in? | 你都不赞同我们所做的事 |
[43:00] | Oenomaus believes in it. | 奥诺玛默斯赞同 |
[43:03] | Perhaps one day I shall too. | 也许有一天我也能理解 |
[43:08] | Return with proper weapons. | 记得带趁手的武器回来 |
[43:10] | And your lives. | 还有你们的小命 |
[43:14] | It is madness to place trust in the words of Glaber. | 只有疯子才会相信葛雷博的话 |
[43:20] | I do not place it with him. | 我不是相信他 |
[43:22] | I place it with all those I take with me. | 而是相信所有跟我同行的人 |
[43:28] | We will see this done, together. | 我们一起完成这笔交易 |
[43:31] | And gain means to strike Glaber and his army from this world. | 然后武装起来 让葛雷博及其军队彻底消失 |
[44:02] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[44:29] | The old man claims you have my wife. | 那老头说我妻子在你手上 |
[44:36] | Cut from her dress. | 这是从她裙子上割下来的 |
[44:38] | Her scent yet upon it. | 还有她的气味 |
[44:52] | A thing easily taken from a body robbed of life. | 从她尸体上也能拿到这东西 |
[44:56] | My thoughts turned toward such a thing. | 我本来有过这种想法 |
[44:59] | Blade parting flesh. | 白刀子进红刀子出 |
[45:03] | Her blood upon the ground, | 让她血流满地 |
[45:06] | as my wife’s blood was spilled. | 就像我妻子当时一样 |
[45:11] | Yet you do not claim her life. | 可你没有杀她 |
[45:14] | I am not you. | 我不像你 |
[45:16] | I will not strike down a woman | 我不会让一个女人 |
[45:18] | for the foolish acts of her husband. | 承担她丈夫犯下的罪孽 |
[45:23] | You carved my name into a dead man’s chest. | 你在死人的胸前刻上我的名字 |
[45:26] | Make attempt against my life in the streets of Capua. | 在卡普亚的光天化日之下刺杀我 |
[45:29] | And then again in the arena. | 又在竞技场下手 |
[45:32] | Yet you turn from most assured opportunity to balance debt between us. | 可你竟然放弃了报仇雪恨的大好良机 |
[45:37] | I turn from nothing. | 那不是放弃 |
[45:39] | One day soon, I will have your life. | 不久之后 我定要取你的命 |
[45:45] | Bring the wagon forward. | 把马车赶到前面来 |
[45:49] | I hold many regrets, | 我有很多遗憾 |
[45:53] | since first we laid eyes on each other a lifetime ago. | 从很久以前我们初次见面开始 |
[45:59] | I pray this decision does not stand amongst them. | 希望这次不要有什么遗憾 |
[46:12] | You will hold your wife again. | 你的妻子就要重回怀抱了 |
[46:15] | And she will deliver you an heir. | 她会为你生下子嗣 |
[46:17] | Yet when you gaze into the child’s eyes, | 不过 当你看着孩子的眼睛时 |
[46:20] | I will forever be reflected there… | 总能看到我的影子 |
[46:27] | in memory of how I spared them both. | 因为是我饶了你孩子的命 |
[46:32] | I fear you are right. | 你怕是说对了 |
[46:35] | You are not like me. | 你跟我不一样 |
[46:38] | Your wife was the heart that beats within your breast. | 你妻子是你的心头肉 |
[46:43] | You would have given all to see her live. | 为了保护她 你愿意牺牲一切 |
[46:48] | While I would do the same… | 而我也愿意付出任何代价 |
[46:51] | to see you dead. | 要你死 |
[47:05] | Kill them! | 杀掉他们 |
[48:10] | Now! | 出手 |
[48:24] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[48:31] | Salvius! | 萨尔维斯 |
[48:33] | Give call! | 发号 |
[49:14] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[49:24] | You waited long enough to give signal. | 你应该早点叫我们出手 |
[49:28] | Quickly! | 快 |
[49:29] | Before they recover! | 别等他们缓过劲来 |
[49:32] | Take to foot. | 快走 |
[49:33] | I would stay awhile. | 我来断后 |
[49:34] | Lucius — | 卢修斯 |
[49:38] | Go. | 走 |
[49:39] | Before I come to fucking sense. | 别等我他妈的恢复理智了 |
[50:03] | At least it’s not a fucking Roman that takes — | 至少不是该死的罗马人杀… |
[50:12] | Do not let them breach the woods! | 别让他们进树林 |
[50:14] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[50:23] | You never intended to make trade? | 你根本没打算做交易 |
[50:26] | I intended to send Spartacus to his death. | 我打算要斯巴达克斯的命 |
[50:30] | Deserved fate he yet evades through treachery and deceit. | 可这背信弃义的家伙竟然一次次逃脱制裁 |
[50:34] | You will have him soon enough. | 你很快就能抓到他了 |
[50:36] | At price of wife, | 牺牲妻子 |
[50:37] | and the blessing she carries? | 还有神赐的孩子吗 |
[50:40] | I would gladly pay the sum of the world | 我愿意牺牲整个世界 |
[50:42] | to have his throat beneath my heel. | 只要我能踩住他的喉咙 |
[50:46] | Ilithyia must return to this house. | 伊莉西娅必须回来 |
[50:48] | The gods have foreseen — | 诸神预见… |
[50:51] | The gods can descend from their fucking heavens | 如果诸神真想救她的命 |
[50:53] | if they wish to see her live! | 那就从天上滚下来啊 |
[51:00] | In coming days I shall grieve loss of wife and child, | 这几天我要哀悼失去的妻子和孩子 |
[51:05] | and the fortunes carried upon her family name. | 还有她家的那一大笔遗产 |
[51:08] | And we shall grieve with you. | 我们与你共同哀悼 |
[51:16] | I would see myself to bath. | 我去洗个澡 |
[51:19] | And blood and troubled thoughts of moment washed away. | 洗掉所有的血迹和烦恼 |
[51:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[51:23] | I will bring more wine to aid endeavor. | 我去拿酒给你解愁 |
[51:47] | Do you know what he has done? | 你知道他做了什么吗 |
[51:51] | What he felt he must, | 必要的事情呗 |
[51:52] | to see an end to Spartacus. | 为了干掉斯巴达克斯 |
[51:54] | He has pulled the world to ruin. | 他牺牲了整个世界 |
[51:57] | And with it reason for living. | 逼得所有人活不下去 |
[51:59] | Your reason perhaps. | 那是你的担心吧 |
[52:01] | My heart yet beats. | 我活得好好的 |
[52:03] | And what of your brother’s? | 那你哥哥呢 |
[52:06] | Gaius moves to avenge his death. | 盖尤斯正在替他报仇呢 |
[52:09] | Then he should turn wrath upon himself, | 那他应该找自个儿报仇 |
[52:13] | and see it done. | 自行了断 |
[52:23] | It’s your brother’s, is it not? | 这是你哥哥的 对吧 |
[52:26] | I had thought his slaves took it with his life. | 我以为是奴隶杀了他然后顺手抢走了 |
[52:29] | They stand blemished by neither offense. | 其实他们什么都没有干 |
[52:33] | How did you come by this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[52:36] | The gods led me to the truth. | 诸神指引我找到真相 |
[52:39] | Hidden amongst Ashur’s treasures. | 藏在阿舒尔的财物当中 |
[52:42] | Stripped from the bodies of those who have died at his hand. | 那些东西都是他杀人后从尸体上取下来的 |
[52:46] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔 |
[52:48] | He must have been there that night, | 当时他肯定在场 |
[52:50] | when your brother fell. | 你哥哥死的那一晚 |
[52:52] | Yet the villain moves only upon command | 不过这个坏家伙只听命于 |
[52:54] | of Gaius Claudius Glaber. | 盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博 |
[53:08] | Much has been lost. | 我们失去了太多 |
[53:10] | The ones we have loved. | 我们所爱的人 |
[53:13] | The ones we thought would forever be at our side. | 我们以为能永远有他们的陪伴 |
[53:18] | But in their passing, | 不过失去了他们 |
[53:21] | the chains that bound us to desires not our own have been struck. | 禁锢我们欲望的锁链也随之打破了 |
[53:27] | And without such a blow, | 锁链不打破 |
[53:30] | we would not find ourselves in each other’s arms. | 我们今天也不会在一起 |
[53:36] | No. | 是啊 |
[53:38] | We would not. | 确实不会 |
[53:49] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[53:53] | Please… | 求你了 |
[53:57] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[54:00] | To love? | 爱一个人 |
[54:03] | To be filled with light and hope? | 心里充满光明和希望 |
[54:07] | To see that blessing returned in kind, | 全世界只有那一个人 |
[54:11] | in the eyes of the only one | 最懂你的内心 |
[54:13] | that could ever know the true depth of your heart? | 你知道这是上天的赐福 |
[54:33] | That is what your husband took from me. | 而你丈夫夺走了这一切 |
[54:44] | I would take the same from him. | 我要让他付出同样的代价 |
[54:49] | Yet he chose vengeance against me over your life. | 但他选择向我复仇 而不是救你 |
[55:01] | Taking it would balance nothing. | 杀了你 报不了我的仇 |
[55:07] | He does not love you, | 他不爱你 |
[55:11] | as I loved my wife. | 而我爱我妻子 |
[55:24] | You let me live? | 你放我走 |
[55:28] | Do not think it a kindness. | 别以为我是好心 |