时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We march at nightfall, and by dawn’s light, | 我们夜里行军 黎明时分 |
[00:08] | see an end to Spartacus. | 就能抓到斯巴达克斯了 |
[00:10] | The signal. | 有信号 |
[00:12] | Glaber? | 葛雷博 |
[00:15] | Again! | 再来 |
[00:23] | Fall back into the tunnel. | 撤进地道 |
[00:25] | Move, move! | 走 快走 |
[00:30] | The mountain path, hurry! | 走山路 快 |
[00:33] | We’ll be trapped. | 我们被包围了 |
[00:34] | There’s no choice. We must move! | 没办法了 我们必须走 |
[00:36] | You will let them go free? | 你打算放过他们吗 |
[00:38] | No, we shall kill them all. | 不 我要把他们赶尽杀绝 |
[01:22] | The wood for fire is almost gone. | 柴火快用完了 |
[01:26] | Our food quickly follows. | 吃的也不多了 |
[01:29] | We have stripped the mountain of what little it had | 自打葛雷博把我们逼到山里以来 |
[01:31] | ever since Glaber forced us upon it. | 能找到的东西就这么点了 |
[01:36] | A thing that should not have happened. | 不该发生这样的事 |
[01:40] | You will find a way to see us from this. | 你一定能想到办法摆脱困境 |
[01:43] | You always do. | 你总能想到办法 |
[01:46] | As you always find words, | 而在我丧失信心的时候 |
[01:49] | to pull me from darkest thoughts. | 你的话总是能鼓励我 |
[01:52] | A talent I pray your next woman holds. | 希望你的新欢也有这个本事 |
[01:58] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:00] | Nemetes and a clutch of fools have taken a foot. | 纳美特斯人和一群傻子出动了 |
[02:02] | Towards what purpose? | 去干什么 |
[02:03] | They attempt to breach the Romans at the foot of the path. | 他们要冲到山下杀出罗马人的重围 |
[02:19] | Give word next time. | 下次打个招呼 |
[02:21] | Be mistaken as enemy. | 还以为你是敌人呢 |
[02:24] | Glaber summons you. | 葛雷博找你 |
[02:25] | We only just finished dining on the most succulent lamb. | 我们刚吃完世界上最好吃的羊肉 |
[02:29] | There may yet be few scraps left. | 说不定还剩了点肉渣 |
[02:32] | You overstep,… | 说话别太过分 |
[02:33] | slave. | 奴隶 |
[02:34] | I but place foot where our praetor commands. | 我只是听民政官差遣办事 |
[02:37] | If you do not care for where it falls, … | 你要是有意见 |
[02:40] | you are free to take issue. | 尽管提出来 |
[03:27] | I do not know your tongue. | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[03:29] | Nor have cause to learn it. | 也没有学的打算 |
[03:50] | Pull back! | 撤退 |
[03:56] | Go! Move! | 快走 |
[04:17] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[04:28] | Mira! | 米拉 |
[04:47] | We must go! | 我们得赶紧撤 |
[05:02] | Mira! | 米拉 |
[05:05] | We must seal her wound! | 我们得给她止血 |
[05:07] | Nasir! Heat your sword in the fire! | 纳西尔 用火把你的剑烧热 |
[05:08] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[05:17] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[06:09] | Was it worth it? | 你觉得值得吗 |
[06:11] | Was it worth… her life, | 值得赔上她的性命 |
[06:14] | to make attempt to save your own?! | 来救你们几个吗 |
[06:21] | Stay your fucking ground. | 别他妈跟着掺和 |
[06:26] | She is gone from this world cause of you! | 她死了都是因为你 |
[06:28] | You are the mad fuck that led us to our deaths! | 是你这个王八蛋把我们带到死路上的 |
[06:36] | At least she claimed hers as a warrior. | 最起码她堂堂正正死在战场上 |
[06:39] | Not starving and robbed of strength, | 而不像我们一样 |
[06:40] | as the rest of us are doomed. | 早晚在这儿饿死 |
[06:50] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[06:52] | We will all perish. | 我们面前确实是死路一条 |
[07:00] | If we do not stand together. | 如果我们不能同心协力的话 |
[07:02] | It will make no fucking difference. | 你他妈说这些废话有屁用 |
[07:03] | Seize tongue, and open fucking ears. | 闭嘴 竖起你的狗耳朵好好听着 |
[07:07] | The cliffs of Vesuvius are impassable. | 维苏威的悬崖上根本无路可走 |
[07:11] | The southern path holds the only promise of making purchase. | 只有往南才有一线生机 |
[07:15] | We hold the higher ground, | 我们占领了制高点 |
[07:17] | and with it advantage over superior numbers. | 正好可以弥补人数的不足 |
[07:20] | Only if Glaber is foolish enough to attack. | 好像葛雷博真会傻到来攻打似的 |
[07:23] | Before we are too weak from hunger to fight. | 不等他来 我们就都饿得没力气了 |
[07:26] | A man is never too weak… | 饥饿和伤痛 |
[07:29] | or too wounded to fight. | 永远不是畏战的借口 |
[07:33] | If the cause is greater than his own life. | 生命诚可贵 自由价更高 |
[07:42] | Glaber and his army will come. | 葛雷博的大军迟早会来 |
[07:48] | And when they do, | 等他们来的时候 |
[07:51] | Vesuvius will be forever stained… | 就准备迎接复仇的怒火 |
[07:54] | with the blood of vengeance. | 血染维苏威 |
[08:07] | He is all that was captured? | 就抓住他一个吗 |
[08:08] | Several more lay dead. | 还有几个死了 |
[08:10] | A fortunate thing you are not among them. | 活着算你走运 |
[08:13] | Had that Egyptian and I not been present, | 要不是我跟埃及人在场 |
[08:15] | I fear position would have been overrun. | 据点就失守了 |
[08:17] | The gods favor us then. | 看来是诸神保佑 |
[08:21] | And turn from those who would do us harm. | 不再庇护那些伤害我们的人了 |
[08:25] | Tell me of Spartacus,… | 跟我说说斯巴达克斯 |
[08:27] | and his thoughts toward coming storm. | 他对即将到来的暴风雨有什么想法 |
[08:36] | Can he form proper words? | 他会说人话吗 |
[08:37] | He has yet to break them. | 目前看好像不会 |
[08:48] | A most unpleasant tongue. | 果真一句人话都不会说 |
[08:59] | Conditions must be dire, | 形势一定很严峻 |
[09:01] | to abandon the higher ground and attempt at such foolish act. | 他们才会冒险下山 放弃制高点 |
[09:05] | One that did not appear commanded by Spartacus. | 不过好像不是斯巴达克斯指挥的 |
[09:08] | You laid eyes upon the man? | 你亲眼看见他了 |
[09:10] | Briefly, as he and his… shits gave opportunities for others to retreat. | 一眼而已 他和那帮杂碎救走了其余的人 |
[09:14] | How did he appear? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[09:17] | Deadly. | 要命 |
[09:18] | Yet there was a look about eye. | 我看到他的眼神 |
[09:20] | One found reflected in wild beast, | 就像一只狂野的猛兽 |
[09:22] | when pressed to corner. | 在做困兽之斗 |
[09:26] | Such an animal… | 这头畜生 |
[09:28] | never greets the afterlife absent desperate blood. | 不见棺材不掉泪 |
[09:34] | Vesuvius is not Cere’s Horn, | 维苏威火山可不是百宝箱 |
[09:36] | offering endless bounty. | 可以取之不尽用之不竭 |
[09:39] | There cannot be much in way of nourishment left upon barren peak. | 那寸草不生的荒山上 根本没有什么可吃的 |
[09:42] | We shall stay our hand yet a while longer. | 我们就等一阵子再动手 |
[09:46] | And when hunger and despair | 等他们饥寒交迫 |
[09:48] | are the only tastes upon his lips, | 奄奄一息的时候 |
[09:51] | Spartacus shall kneel before Rome… | 斯巴达克斯必将跪倒在罗马脚下 |
[09:54] | for e final time. | 永不翻身 |
[10:14] | We should not be upon road. | 我们不应该上路 |
[10:17] | Let us turn back. | 回去吧 |
[10:18] | No. | 不行 |
[10:20] | I will not sit idle in Capua as weeks threaten unwelcome months. | 我不愿意每天无所事事地待在卡普亚 |
[10:24] | All will soon come to an end. | 很快就能等到头了 |
[10:25] | I would see the day hastened. | 我已经等不及了 |
[10:28] | And my child born in a city | 我要让孩子出生在 |
[10:29] | befitting the heir of a praetor. | 民政官之子应该出生的地方 |
[10:31] | The glorious occasion is almost upon us. | 你马上就要临产了 |
[10:34] | To risk the journey to Rome… | 这时候冒险去罗马 |
[10:36] | There was yet time. | 还有时间 |
[10:38] | If my husband is moved to bring siege against Spartacus | 只要我说服丈夫加快进攻的步伐 |
[10:40] | to early conclusion. | 早点结束此事 |
[10:42] | The reason we are for Vesuvius. | 所以我们才去维苏威 |
[10:46] | A fraction of it. | 一部分原因 |
[10:50] | The whole of the truth encompassing greater need. | 其实我还有更加迫切的需要 |
[10:56] | Has heart returned so fiercely in such regard? | 这么说他的心已经回到你身上了 |
[10:59] | Gaius and I share but one now. | 盖尤斯和我是一条心 |
[11:02] | His absence leaving chest but half filled. | 他不在身边就感觉少了什么东西 |
[11:08] | To find yourself in the arms of a husband thought lost. | 能够重新回到夫君的怀抱 |
[11:13] | That’s a blessing beyond measure. | 真是天大的福气 |
[11:19] | A happiness I would share with a treasured friend. | 我怎么会忘了最好的朋友呢 |
[11:22] | You will come with me to Rome. | 我会带你去罗马 |
[11:24] | I will entreat Gaius towards dowry in honor of your service, | 让盖尤斯给你准备一笔可观的嫁妆 |
[11:29] | and you shall again find comfort in title of wife. | 然后你再找一位如意郎君相伴 |
[11:35] | Your husband would not have me follow with you. | 你丈夫是不会让我陪你去的 |
[11:38] | You have been invaluable to his cause. | 你对他的帮助那么大 |
[11:41] | He believes another more so. | 他看重的是另一个人 |
[11:45] | I have been promised to Ashur. | 他答应把我送给阿舒尔 |
[11:48] | Ashur? | 阿舒尔 |
[11:49] | My hand and house, in payment | 你丈夫为奖励他的犬马之劳 |
[11:51] | for blood spilled in your husband’s name. | 把我和这间宅子一并赏给他 |
[11:56] | Why have you not told me this? | 你怎么不早跟我说 |
[11:57] | I would not have such thoughts weigh mind and body, | 你产期将近 我不愿意跟你说 |
[12:00] | with your day so close at hand. | 这么沉重的话题 |
[12:03] | I will seize opportunity at Vesuvius, | 不过我打算在维苏威 |
[12:07] | and attempt to rid myself of burden. | 解除掉后顾之忧 |
[12:17] | Reveal intentions. | 说出来 |
[12:21] | And see them embraced. | 我帮你办 |
[12:37] | We sit here waiting to die, and he tends to fucking weeds. | 我们坐在这儿等死 他却在摆弄那些杂草 |
[12:40] | He tends to his heart. | 他那是太伤心了 |
[12:43] | As any man should. | 人之常情 |
[12:49] | There is not enough wood to build a pyre. | 这里没有足够的柴火给她火葬 |
[12:53] | The ground is too hard to lay her beneath it. | 土地又太硬 不能安葬她 |
[12:56] | He can only grieve, and bind her in his cloak. | 他只能伤心地用斗篷给她裹尸 |
[13:02] | A blessing then. | 那敢情好 |
[13:04] | That we shall all be dead before she turns overly ripe. | 不等她腐烂我们就全死翘翘了 |
[13:21] | Nemetes and his kind grow ever more restless. | 纳美特斯人他们越来越不安了 |
[13:29] | I fear they’re not alone. | 恐怕不光他们这么想 |
[13:31] | I cannot lay blame. | 不怪他们 |
[13:34] | Yet our only chance of survival is to hold fast to sound tactic. | 但我们唯一的机会就是在战术上击溃对手 |
[13:38] | Like attacking the arena with a handful of men? | 就像上次区区几个人偷袭竞技场吗 |
[13:43] | I once thought you reckless fool. | 我以前觉得你是一介莽夫 |
[13:47] | Now I see bold strategy is the only reason | 现在我知道了 你之所以还没挂 |
[13:50] | you’re not already dead. | 全凭你有勇有谋 |
[13:51] | I have been but fortunate, to have– | 那是运气好 抓住了 |
[13:53] | seized opportunity the Romans would consider mad. | 罗马人完全想不到的那种机会 |
[13:57] | There stand none left to us now, | 这次我们没有机会 |
[13:58] | absent wings to fly from cliff. | 除非长翅膀飞出去 |
[14:06] | The day comes when we must face Glaber and his army | 我们和葛雷博的军队正面决战的那一天 |
[14:11] | in open battle. | 就要到了 |
[14:19] | If I am to die, | 就算死了 |
[14:22] | at least I shall die among brothers. | 至少有兄弟们陪着 |
[14:42] | We share a bond. | 我们算是兄弟 |
[14:45] | Forged not upon the sands, | 不是角斗士那种 |
[14:48] | but upon grander stage of battle. | 但在战场里摸爬滚打过 |
[14:50] | And when it ends, | 等事情完了 |
[14:52] | I will gain Batiatus’s ludus and villa as reward for loyal service. | 作为犒赏 巴蒂塔斯的训练场和宅子归我了 |
[15:00] | It will become the noble House of Ashur, | 到时候在阿舒尔家族里 |
[15:01] | where I shall train the mightiest gladiators | 要训练出整个共和国 |
[15:04] | in all the Republic. | 最强的角斗士 |
[15:07] | I would count you among my first recruits. | 你们就是我的第一批战将 |
[15:10] | You will become gods of the arena, | 你们会成为竞技场之神 |
[15:14] | showered in wine and women. | 享用不尽的美酒和女人 |
[15:18] | I ask but for your oath, pledging — | 只要你们发誓 保证… |
[15:21] | Open the gate! | 打开大门 |
[15:31] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[15:35] | And see weighted heart lifted. | 保证免除你的后顾之忧 |
[15:47] | There has been no further movement? | 再没动静了吗 |
[15:49] | We have taught Spartacus the futility of attempting breach. | 斯巴达克斯已经知道突围只是徒劳 |
[15:53] | You cannot school rabid dog not to bare teeth. | 让疯狗不露牙齿是不现实的 |
[15:57] | Ilithyia! | 伊莉西娅 |
[16:06] | You should not have come. | 你不该来的 |
[16:08] | Yes, I know, the rules. | 我知道 规矩嘛 |
[16:09] | Women are forbidden in the encampment. | 女人不能来营地 |
[16:14] | My concern is only for you, and the life you carry. | 我只是担心你和你肚子里的孩子 |
[16:18] | I would not have you travel in such condition. | 我不想让你这样子奔波劳累 |
[16:21] | I have never felt stronger. | 我感觉好极了 |
[16:23] | And would…travel a greater distance still. | 再远的路程都没问题呢 |
[16:28] | You wish to return to Rome. | 你想回罗马 |
[16:30] | With my husband beside me. | 跟我夫君一起 |
[16:32] | The rebels become desperate. | 叛徒们开始绝望了 |
[16:35] | A few more weeks from starvation — | 再过几周 等他们饿得半死… |
[16:38] | A few more weeks and your heir will be born | 再过几周 你的继承人就会 |
[16:39] | in a house tainted with blood and shit. | 在满是血迹和屎尿的地方出生了 |
[16:46] | End Spartacus’s life. | 杀掉斯巴达克斯 |
[16:49] | And let us return home to ours. | 然后我们一起回家 |
[16:53] | He holds the higher ground. | 他占据了高地 |
[16:55] | It cannot be taken yet without severe loss of men. | 现在要拿下他们 我们势必伤亡惨重 |
[17:00] | Yet, | 但是 |
[17:03] | it can be taken? | 可以拿下他们吧 |
[17:11] | Await me in Capua. | 回卡普亚等我 |
[17:14] | And prepare to celebrate the birth of our child… | 准备庆祝我们的孩子降生在… |
[17:19] | in the arms of mother Rome. | 罗马母亲的怀抱里 |
[17:27] | You truly stand a titan, threatening the very heavens. | 你真是威风凛凛 顶天立地 |
[17:31] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:33] | And know that you are in my thoughts. | 记得我心里有你 |
[17:44] | I would linger but a moment longer. | 还有件事要告诉你 |
[17:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:52] | A warning. | 警示 |
[17:54] | From the gods. | 诸神的警示 |
[18:02] | How did this come to you? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[18:04] | I uncovered it while cleansing trace of Seppia. | 我在清理赛皮娅的痕迹时发现的 |
[18:07] | Secreted among her things. | 就藏在她的物品里 |
[18:09] | My slave Amana recalls seeing it pressed into Seppia’s hands. | 我的奴隶阿玛纳看到有人给她这个东西 |
[18:14] | By the Syrian toad. | 就是那个叙利亚混蛋 |
[18:17] | That is how she knew her brother’s true fate. | 所以她知道哥哥死在你手里 |
[18:20] | And why she moved against you. | 所以她要杀你 |
[18:24] | But it holds no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[18:26] | Ashur’s fortunes are tethered to my own. | 阿舒尔的命运握在我的手里 |
[18:28] | He is a serpent, | 他是条毒蛇 |
[18:30] | forever seeking the heat of power and position. | 一刻不停地觊觎权力和地位 |
[18:34] | When yours was threatened by Varinius, | 当瓦里留斯危及你的地位时 |
[18:36] | is it a wonder he sought to slither towards warmer clime? | 他倒戈一击 卖主求荣 不算奇怪吧 |
[18:41] | A venomous creature to the last. | 他终究是卑鄙小人 |
[18:44] | One no longer holding worth. | 那家伙没什么价值了 |
[18:48] | He is not alone, in such regard. | 还有一个家伙也没有价值了 |
[18:53] | Serpents and oracle have both served purpose. | 毒蛇也好 神使也罢 如今不需要他们了 |
[19:00] | You speak of Lucretia? | 你是说露迪雅 |
[19:02] | I speak of a woman who knows secrets I would not have revealed. | 我说的是一个知道很多秘密的女人 |
[19:08] | You would ask me to do such a thing? | 你要我动手办这件事吗 |
[19:13] | I would put unfortunate past behind us, | 我只想要那些不幸成为过去 |
[19:20] | and seize glorious future. | 我们共迎美好的未来 |
[19:30] | You are my husband… | 你是我的夫君 |
[19:37] | and I, dutiful wife. | 我则是尽职的妻子 |
[19:58] | I have missed your delicate scent… | 真想念你的香味啊 |
[20:04] | among other offerings of more personal nature. | 还有那些让我特别兴奋的事情 |
[20:13] | It lifts spirits, to find you close again. | 看到你来了 我真是高兴 |
[20:18] | I stay but a moment. | 我一会儿就走 |
[20:21] | A thing of low importance, | 无关紧要 |
[20:23] | when set against the promise of a lifetime | 反正我们还有一辈子的时间 |
[20:26] | held in loving embrace. | 可以相互依偎 |
[20:32] | Will not shed tear when we part. | 分手的时候不用难过 |
[20:35] | Know that campaign soon draws to inevitable close. | 要知道这场战斗很快就要结束 |
[20:40] | And Ashur to deserving reward. | 我阿舒尔就要上位了 |
[20:58] | I long to greet the day. | 万分期待那一天的到来 |
[21:18] | Syrian. | 叙利亚人 |
[21:24] | Do you think me the fool? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[21:28] | Praetor? | 大人 |
[21:39] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:40] | Do you deny taking it? | 这不是你拿的吗 |
[21:42] | I take many things from the fallen. | 我从死人身上拿过很多东西 |
[21:45] | I thought I had your blessing to do so. | 这都是托您的福 |
[21:47] | And did you also seek Seppia’s blessing, | 你还去找过赛皮娅托福吧 |
[21:53] | before she made attempt on my life? | 所以她企图刺杀我 |
[21:56] | Seppia? | 赛皮娅 |
[22:00] | I’ve never broken words with the girl. | 我从未跟那姑娘说过话 |
[22:02] | I have had my fill of serpent’s tongue. | 我听够了毒蛇的谎言 |
[22:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:15] | I do not know what you have been told, | 我不知道别人跟您说了什么 |
[22:18] | but I fear you have made a grave error. | 不过恐怕您犯了严重的错误 |
[22:21] | Now I fear you have made the error. | 恐怕犯错的人是你 |
[22:24] | In attempting to maneuver beyond your station. | 不知天高地厚 跟你的主子作对 |
[22:28] | Unfortunate end to profitable association. | 可惜这么好的合作 落得如此结局 |
[22:34] | Perhaps it best my men and I quietly take leave, | 不如我带着他们就此离开 |
[22:38] | absent further disagreement. | 以免伤了和气 |
[22:41] | Oh I would make better offer. | 我有更好的提议 |
[22:44] | Land and a thousand denarii to each of you, | 只要愿意效忠于我 |
[22:49] | in return for faithful service. | 每人赐土地和一千第纳尔 |
[23:18] | You fucking cunts. | 你们这些贱货 |
[23:26] | Hold. | 且慢 |
[23:36] | You once swore to me. | 你曾对我宣誓效忠 |
[23:39] | “Your will, my hands..” | 说什么”任您吩咐” |
[23:41] | An oath that has not wavered! | 我的誓言从未动摇过 |
[23:45] | I swear it to you, praetor! | 我对您发誓 民政官大人 |
[23:49] | I would test such vaunted words. | 那我就试试你这些鬼话 |
[23:52] | And the depths of your loyalty. | 还有你的忠诚是真是假 |
[24:32] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[24:34] | There’s movement upon the path. | 山路上有动静 |
[24:38] | Take position! | 就位 |
[25:03] | Ashur! | 阿舒尔 |
[25:07] | I come bearing message from Glaber! | 我是替葛雷博传话来的 |
[25:11] | Speak it. | 说吧 |
[25:14] | He has grown weary of this conflict. | 他已经厌倦了这种对峙 |
[25:18] | And would return home to see his child born in Rome. | 想赶回罗马让孩子顺利降生 |
[25:23] | A thing of no interest. | 关我屁事 |
[25:29] | Perhaps the lives of your people hold more. | 可能关系到你们的命 |
[25:34] | He offers terms of surrender. | 他提出了投降条件 |
[25:40] | Lay down your arms, you’ll be allowed to live. | 放下武器 就饶你们不死 |
[25:48] | As slaves? | 让我们做奴隶吗 |
[25:50] | Beneath the heel of the Republic? | 跪在共和国的脚下 |
[25:52] | Yes, as slaves. | 是的 做奴隶 |
[25:57] | Yet you will have your lives! | 但你们能活命 |
[25:59] | Refuse, and Glaber has sworn torturous death | 如果拒绝 葛雷博发誓 |
[26:03] | upon the cross for all | 攻下山头后 |
[26:06] | that survives the taking of the mountain! | 就把你们活生生钉死在十字架上 |
[26:12] | And what of Spartacus’s life? | 那斯巴达克斯的性命呢 |
[26:17] | The cost of the bargain. | 作为交易的筹码 |
[26:24] | I for one do not wish to die this day. | 我今天可不想死 |
[26:31] | Yet if it is to be fucking so, | 不过相比这么窝囊地活 |
[26:35] | I shall do it as a free man! | 我宁愿自由地死 |
[26:39] | Fuck the Romans! | 狗日的罗马人 |
[26:41] | No surrender! | 坚决不投降 |
[26:43] | Syrian cunt! | 叙利亚杂种 |
[26:51] | You have your answer. | 你听到答案了 |
[26:56] | Very well… | 很好 |
[26:59] | I shall deliver it to waiting ears. | 我会把话原封不动地带给他 |
[27:09] | I would not have us part so quickly. | 你先别急着走 |
[27:16] | Glaber awaits, I must return | 葛雷博等着我 我必须 |
[27:21] | with a reply. | 给他答复 |
[27:22] | Your head would serve equal purpose. | 你的项上人头同样能答复他 |
[27:31] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[27:32] | I find no fault with his reasoning. | 他说的合情合理 |
[27:45] | The mighty Crixus, forever intoning | 威猛的克雷斯 名垂千古的 |
[27:51] | of the honor of a gladiator. | 伟大的角斗士 |
[27:54] | Where stands such now, | 现在不顾体面 |
[27:55] | in the cutting down of a defenseless man? | 要欺负一个手无寸铁的人 |
[27:59] | Give him a sword. | 给他一把剑 |
[28:07] | You once dreamt of honor upon the sand. | 你以前渴望能上场角斗 |
[28:10] | Make this your final arena. | 这就算你的最后一战吧 |
[28:15] | You stand a champion, and I gravely wounded. | 你贵为冠军 而我伤势严重 |
[28:20] | There is yet no honor in such contest. | 这场战斗毫无荣誉可言 |
[28:25] | No. | 不要 |
[28:29] | I will not have you soil name, | 我不要你玷污名誉 |
[28:32] | to gain vengeance in mine. | 来为我报仇 |
[28:34] | Naevia… | 妮维雅 |
[28:35] | I shall take it myself. | 我自己解决 |
[28:38] | No one has been more wronged by Ashur. | 阿舒尔对我的伤害无人可比 |
[28:42] | And no one has greater claim on his fucking life. | 没有人比我更有资格取他的狗命 |
[28:49] | I will see him fall. | 我要亲手送他上西天 |
[28:54] | And with him memories that haunt darkest nights. | 连同那段黑暗的回忆一并消灭 |
[29:04] | See it done. | 交给你了 |
[29:16] | Are you certain of this? | 你确定让她上 |
[29:18] | I am far removed. | 我听她的 |
[29:30] | Very well. | 很好 |
[29:33] | If Ashur must die today, | 如果今天阿舒尔必死 |
[29:36] | at least he will see Crixus’s bitch to the afterlife before him. | 起码要先送克雷斯的婊子下地狱 |
[29:51] | Take his fucking head off! | 砍下他的脑袋 |
[30:08] | Delicate flower has grown thorns. | 娇嫩的花朵长出刺来了 |
[30:11] | You can take him, Naevia! | 你可以打败他 妮维雅 |
[30:13] | Kill the cunt! | 杀掉这个畜生 |
[30:15] | Sharpened by the undefeated Gaul. | 不败的高卢人亲手磨砺的尖刺 |
[30:19] | I fear it will not help. | 恐怕没什么用 |
[31:01] | She fades. | 花朵凋谢了 |
[31:03] | As all beautiful things do. | 一切美丽的东西都不可避免 |
[31:28] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[31:32] | No! | 别出手 |
[31:35] | He is mine. | 他是我的对手 |
[31:49] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[31:52] | I will have his life for what he did to me. | 我要让他为自己的罪行付出代价 |
[32:08] | Or die in attempt! | 死不足惜 |
[32:11] | Go! Come on! | 上啊 加把劲 |
[32:23] | Do you recall this? | 你还记得吗 |
[32:26] | My body pressed against yours? | 我紧紧压着你的胴体 |
[32:30] | You trembling helpless, as you tremble now — | 你没用地颤抖着 跟现在一样 |
[32:47] | I am far from helpless. | 谁说我没用 |
[33:06] | You think this makes difference? | 你觉得这样做有改变吗 |
[33:14] | My death will not heal the scars you bear. | 我的死不会愈合你的伤口 |
[33:24] | Nor erase memory of my cock inside of her, | 也不会抹去你被我玩弄的回忆 |
[33:28] | or all those that followed. | 还有无数人的奸淫 |
[33:37] | No. | 是的 |
[33:40] | It will not. | 我忘不掉 |
[33:46] | But it is a fucking start. | 这只是一个开始 |
[34:31] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[34:34] | It is no easy task. | 确实不容易 |
[34:38] | To cleave a man’s head from his shoulders in a single blow. | 一剑把人的脑袋砍下来 |
[34:51] | Then I will teach you. | 那我来教你 |
[34:59] | Donar! Lydon! | 多纳 莱顿 |
[35:00] | See Ashur’s head upon the path, | 把阿舒尔的脑袋放到路上 |
[35:01] | as reply to Glaber. | 当作给葛雷博的回应 |
[35:04] | You send a clear one. | 你这回应真够明确 |
[35:06] | It will be nail and cross for those who live. | 活着的人要钉死在十字架上了 |
[35:09] | Glaber would have seen us all to such fate, | 葛雷博肯定会这样对待我们 |
[35:11] | regardless of answer carried. | 不管我们作何回应 |
[35:13] | So we are dead either way. | 就是说我们横竖都得死 |
[35:15] | Pity there are not enough vines for all our corpses. | 可惜没那么多树藤给我们的尸体用 |
[35:17] | Close fucking mouth. | 闭上你们的鸟嘴 |
[35:21] | No. Nemetes is right. | 不 纳美特斯人说的对 |
[35:27] | There are not enough vines for us all. | 树藤确实不够我们所有人用 |
[35:34] | And perhaps there’s enough for a few. | 但对几个人来说 还是绰绰有余 |
[35:37] | Your words carry no meaning. | 你这话什么意思 |
[35:39] | They carry the weight of the world, braced by your own advice. | 因为你的建议 有了非常重大的意义 |
[35:45] | Glaber expects us to defend the higher ground, | 在葛雷博看来 正常的军队 |
[35:48] | as any reasonable leader would. | 应该扼守高地 |
[35:51] | Yet perhaps there is another course. | 不过我们可以另辟蹊径 |
[35:54] | A bold one, that the Romans will never see coming. | 一步险棋 罗马人绝对想不到 |
[36:03] | And what madness does the Bringer of Rain contemplate this time? | 这一次携雨之使者又有什么疯狂的主意 |
[36:07] | That we shall sprout wings | 我们将生出翅膀 |
[36:10] | and do the impossible. | 完成不可能完成的任务 |
[36:15] | Head off. | 拦住 |
[36:22] | Praetor. | 民政官大人 |
[36:27] | They have given reply. | 他们已经给出了回应 |
[36:33] | Spartacus makes expected choice. | 斯巴达克斯果然这么做了 |
[36:37] | Tell the men to eat well and gather sleep. | 传令下去 让全军吃好睡好 |
[36:41] | Dawn’s first light we take Vesuvius | 黎明伊始 我们就要拿下维苏威 |
[36:44] | and the lives of all those who stand in defiance of Rome. | 杀光所有胆敢藐视罗马的逆贼 |
[37:33] | Soon we shall leave this place. | 我们就要离开这里了 |
[37:36] | Never to return. | 再也不回来 |
[37:38] | What your friendship brings me… | 你对我的友情 |
[37:42] | there are no words to express gratitude. | 难以用语言表达我的感激 |
[37:45] | You have returned the favor many times over. | 你已经回报了许多 |
[37:48] | The debt I owe far exceeds modest repayment. | 你的恩情我根本无法报答 |
[37:53] | You drew me from the depth of madness. | 是你把我从疯狂的边缘拉了回来 |
[37:57] | You gave me strength and purpose | 是你给了我力量和信念 |
[37:59] | to live beyond the tragedy which betided this house. | 我才能走出那场惨剧的阴影 |
[38:03] | Such things are of the past. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[38:09] | Let them give you no further pain. | 不要再为那些事伤心了 |
[38:14] | I have tried to put it from me. | 我也尝试过不去想 |
[38:18] | The memory of all I have lost, | 可那些痛苦的记忆 |
[38:21] | it fills the very air, | 仍弥漫在空气中 |
[38:23] | choking each breath with the sting of loss. | 每次呼吸都能感到刺痛 |
[38:27] | And binding my heart in chains. | 牢牢地束缚我的心 |
[38:36] | You stand upon precipice of release. | 你就快解脱了 |
[38:40] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[38:43] | You’re my savior, Ilithyia. | 你是我的救星 伊莉西娅 |
[38:48] | And you mine. | 你也是我的救星 |
[38:57] | You have given me hope of a life | 你给了我生活的希望 |
[38:59] | I thought denied me when my husband fell. | 丈夫死时我以为一切都结束了 |
[39:02] | Know that such a gift shall be eternally treasured. | 如此贵重的礼物应该永远珍藏 |
[39:20] | The child. | 孩子 |
[39:25] | It comes too soon. | 马上就要生了 |
[39:27] | This is a sign from the gods! | 这是诸神的旨意 |
[39:30] | It must be born within these walls. | 你的孩子必须在里面出生 |
[39:34] | Come. | 过来 |
[39:37] | Let us see their will be done. | 让我们实现诸神的意志 |
[39:54] | We have used every vine we could gather. | 我们已经用上了所有能找到的树藤 |
[39:57] | Enough for four men. | 够四个人下山 |
[40:03] | Agron. Crixus. Gannicus. | 艾力冈 克雷斯 甘尼克斯 |
[40:07] | I would have you by my side. | 我要你们一起行动 |
[40:11] | Crixus… | 克雷斯 |
[40:20] | We will be reunited soon. | 我们很快就能重聚 |
[40:24] | In this life, or the next. | 无论今生 还是来世 |
[40:41] | I know fear wells within your breast. | 我知道你们胸怀恐惧 |
[40:44] | And it does so with great cause. | 这种想法很正常 |
[40:47] | The Romans hold numbers far outweighing our own. | 罗马军队的人数远远超过我们 |
[40:52] | Yet they have revealed time and again fatal flaw. | 但他们一次次地暴露出致命的弱点 |
[40:57] | That they believe the Roman way is the only one. | 即他们相信打仗只有用罗马人的方式 |
[41:03] | Just as they believe that there is only one way | 正如他们相信离开这座山 |
[41:06] | to leave this mountain. | 只有一条路 |
[41:09] | We shall teach them | 我们去教教他们 |
[41:11] | that we forge our own paths. | 路是可以亲手开辟的 |
[41:15] | And nothing in this world is impossible, | 只要有决心和信念 |
[41:18] | when heart and mind are put towards it. | 世上没有不可能的事 |
[41:26] | Brace rope, | 拉绳 |
[41:34] | let us begin a lesson forever remembered. | 这一堂课要教他们永生难忘 |
[41:49] | The sound will mask descent. | 雷声可以掩护这次行动 |
[41:51] | The gods bless us with good fortune. | 诸神赐给我们大好良机 |
[41:54] | Free men create their own. | 自由人自己创造机会 |
[41:59] | We are all gods this night. | 今夜我们就是神 |
[42:02] | And the Romans shall feel our wrath. | 让罗马人感受到众神的愤怒 |
[42:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[43:21] | lf we but fought as an army, | 如果我们有军队多好 |
[43:24] | like the Romans. | 就像罗马人一样 |
[43:28] | They hold only advantage of number. | 他们只有人数上的优势 |
[43:39] | One we shall see evened. | 我们则有我们的优势 |
[43:52] | Prepare yourselves. | 大家准备好 |
[43:54] | When signal comes… | 看到信号 |
[43:56] | death shall quickly follow. | 就要玩命了 |
[44:08] | We must move quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[44:10] | Before deed is discovered. | 别等他们发现了 |
[44:26] | The hour is late. | 时辰已晚 |
[44:27] | Sleep will not come. | 睡不着了 |
[44:30] | All I see when eyes close | 只要我一闭眼 |
[44:32] | is the end of Spartacus. | 就看到斯巴达克斯的下场 |
[44:36] | And with him reason for being so long absent from Rome, | 我因为此事离开罗马这么久 |
[44:41] | and more important matters. | 还有很多重要的事情等着做 |
[44:45] | You will be victorious, where Varinius failed. | 瓦里留斯失败了 而您凯旋而归 |
[44:50] | A great advantage within the Senate. | 这是您在元老院的资本 |
[44:52] | To be used towards elevation. | 借此平步青云 |
[44:57] | One day I shall rise above all others. | 总有一天 我要置身于万人之上 |
[45:01] | The light of accomplishment giving warmth | 以如此辉煌的成就 |
[45:05] | to loving wife and cherished heir… | 荫庇我的爱妻和爱子 |
[45:11] | Raise alarm! | 发警报 |
[45:12] | Praetor! | 遵命 |
[45:12] | Gather the men to formation! | 快集合军队 |
[45:14] | Awake the men! | 叫醒他们 |
[45:16] | Fire! | 发射 |
[45:24] | The signal! | 看到信号了 |
[45:43] | Where the fuck is the medicus?! | 该死的医师死哪儿去了 |
[45:46] | He had gone to town, | 他进城了 |
[45:47] | the child not expected for weeks. | 谁料到孩子这么早出生 |
[45:49] | I have sent the guards to fetch him. | 我派卫兵去找他了 |
[45:54] | Something is wrong. | 感觉不太对 |
[45:55] | It claws at me, | 小家伙在抓我 |
[45:57] | not wanting to leave womb to be born in this place. | 好像不愿意离开子宫 在这里降生 |
[46:01] | I will find something to ease the pain. | 我去找东西帮你止痛 |
[46:04] | Do not leave me. | 别离开我 |
[46:06] | Know that I will return. | 我会回来的 |
[46:10] | And together we will see this blessing into the world. | 和你一同见证诸神的赐福 |
[46:22] | Again! | 再来 |
[46:34] | I need help over here! | 这里需要支援 |
[46:38] | Relocate ammunition. | 把弹药搬走 |
[46:41] | Advance on rear position! | 保持阵型前进 |
[46:43] | Kill anyone in who stands in your path! | 胆敢阻拦的人 全都杀无赦 |
[46:57] | Halt! | 停 |
[47:05] | A glorious death. | 杀个痛快 |
[47:15] | Kill them! | 杀掉他们 |
[48:10] | I thought I heard a cry — | 我好像听到了尖叫声 |
[48:16] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[48:18] | What was always intended, | 一直以来想做的事 |
[48:21] | to see curse upon this house lifted. | 消除这间宅子蒙受的诅咒 |
[48:53] | No one left to come between us. | 没有人阻碍我们俩了 |
[49:15] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[49:17] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[49:18] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[49:20] | Press advantage! And see victory ours! | 一鼓作气 胜利是我们的 |
[49:32] | Stop. | 住手 |
[49:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[49:37] | We are friends, are we not? | 我们是朋友 不是吗 |
[49:41] | The very best. | 闺中密友 |
[49:43] | Then why would you do this? | 那你为什么要做这些 |
[49:45] | Why would you take my life and that of my child? | 为什么要夺去我和孩子的生命 |
[49:51] | Your child? | 你的孩子 |
[49:53] | You are but a vessel. | 你不过是工具 |
[49:55] | Carrying a gift from the gods to the House of Batiatus. | 承载着诸神赐予巴蒂塔斯家族的厚礼 |
[50:03] | Now then. | 那么 |
[50:06] | Let us see it unwrapped… | 我们可以打开了 |
[50:44] | I owe you pain. | 这是还给你的 |
[51:00] | Oenomaus! | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[51:31] | Oenomaus… | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[51:38] | I go to my wife’s arms. | 我要回到妻子的怀抱了 |
[51:47] | We shall greet you in the afterlife, my brother. | 兄弟 我们在另一个世界等着你 |
[52:11] | Secure the perimeter! | 四处警戒 |
[52:13] | Signal all men to defend this position. | 号令全军防御此地 |
[52:16] | Mark your stations! | 各就各位 |
[52:17] | Romans ready! | 罗马战士做好准备 |
[52:55] | Lucretiaaaaaaa! | 露迪雅 |
[53:47] | Hush now little one. | 小宝贝 别哭了 |
[53:50] | You are safe now. | 你没事了 |
[53:52] | You are loved, | 有人爱你 |
[53:54] | and shall be forever. | 直到永远 |
[54:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[54:55] | Quintus always wanted a son. | 昆特斯一直想要个儿子 |
[54:58] | Because of you, | 多亏了你 |
[55:02] | we shall have one. | 我们终于能实现愿望 |
[55:49] | No. | 不 |
[56:13] | I will not die | 我绝不会 |
[56:17] | at the hands of a fucking slave! | 死在奴隶的手里 |
[56:26] | I am a free man. | 我是自由人 |
[56:40] | The Roman finally learns his place before us! | 这个罗马人总算搞清楚了他的地位 |
[56:52] | On his knees! | 跪在我们面前 |
[57:01] | You’ve won nothing. | 你根本没赢 |
[57:07] | Rome will send legions in my wake. | 罗马即将派出大军为我报仇 |
[57:13] | And one day soon you shall fall to deserved end. | 终有一天 你们会死无葬身之地 |
[57:31] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[57:33] | Yet it is not this day. | 但绝不是今天 |
[58:25] | Let Rome send their legions! | 罗马大军尽管来吧 |
[58:30] | We will face them! | 我们迎接挑战 |
[58:32] | And see all follow Glaber in death! | 要他们全都步葛雷博的后尘 |
[58:55] | Now we will become an army. | 我们就要成为一支军队了 |
[59:08] | Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[59:13] | Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |