时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If you go to war, | 如果你参战了 |
[00:05] | you are destined for great and unfortunate things. | 必将遭受可怕的不幸 |
[00:11] | I would press north, towards the Alps. | 我将拔营北进 向阿尔卑斯山进军 |
[00:13] | Let’s see our people to the winds. | 让我们的人四散而去 |
[00:16] | We could press attack from the South. | 我们可以从南边进攻 |
[00:18] | Pompey could stay Spartacus | 庞培可以阻止 |
[00:19] | from gaining the mountains and slipping from grasp. | 斯巴达克斯遁入山中逃跑 |
[00:22] | I will not be as gentle next time. | 下次我就不会这么温柔了 |
[00:24] | She has moved to join rebellion? | 她跑到叛贼的队伍里了 |
[00:28] | Five hundred of your men for Tiberius’ life — | 拿提比略的性命来换五百条人命 |
[00:35] | The boy holds no value now. | 现在这小子毫无价值 |
[00:36] | Crassus will yet honor trade. | 克拉苏会如约交易的 |
[00:38] | If you give him something else his heart desires. | 只要他得到另一样他所渴望的东西 |
[00:43] | Prepare the men for march. | 准备行军 |
[00:45] | I would press towards Spartacus | 我要大举进攻斯巴达克斯 |
[00:49] | and see him to deserved end. | 要他死无葬身之地 |
[01:41] | Spread word to your kind to strike shackle from their slaves. | 带话给你这样的奴隶主 立刻释放奴隶 |
[01:44] | Or see their houses follow yours | 否则他们的宅子就跟你的一样 |
[01:45] | in blood and death. | 遍地鲜血和死尸 |
[01:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:50] | I am Spartacus. | 我就是斯巴达克斯 |
[01:57] | Another villa set upon. | 又一座宅子遭袭 |
[02:00] | What number holds total? | 总共有几座了 |
[02:01] | Six in half as many days. | 这几天来 就有六座了 |
[02:06] | I am Spartacus. | 我就是斯巴达克斯 |
[02:10] | I am Spartacus. | 我就是斯巴达克斯 |
[02:13] | I am Spartacus. | 我就是斯巴达克斯 |
[02:20] | I am Spartacus. | 我就是斯巴达克斯 |
[02:25] | He lays assault with swiftness to rival winged Mars. | 其袭击之迅猛 堪比战神 |
[02:28] | Spartacus stands but mortal man. | 斯巴达克斯只是个普通人 |
[02:30] | I have yet held privilege of one that | 凭借我军的装备 |
[02:32] | could span distant ground within single breath. | 才可以做到日行千里 |
[02:35] | You believe reports false? | 你认为情报是假的 |
[02:36] | I believe he lays strategy, | 我认为他是用计谋 |
[02:39] | to set Pompey to confusion, | 目的是迷惑庞培 |
[02:41] | chasing veiled spectre of the man himself. | 让他跟着斯巴达克斯的影子乱追 |
[02:43] | We were charged with bringing spartacus to heel, not Pompey. | 镇压斯巴达克斯是我们的任务 与庞培无关 |
[02:47] | If the Thracian slips beyond the mountain, | 如果让色雷斯人跑到山的那边 |
[02:48] | burden of defeat shall rest upon our shoulders. | 败者之名就会落到我们头上 |
[02:52] | And those that have given life towards campaign. | 还有那些在战争中死去的人 |
[03:01] | There was nothing save cooling embers | 提比略牺牲的那个叛贼营地 |
[03:04] | in the rebel camp where Tiberius met his end. | 已经人去营空 只剩熄灭的篝火 |
[03:07] | Forward scouts are yet to have set eyes | 我已经派出斥候去侦察 |
[03:09] | upon Spartacus and his army. | 斯巴达克斯的动向了 |
[03:10] | See efforts doubled. | 再派 |
[03:12] | I would press the Thracian upon field of battle | 我要尽快逼迫色雷斯人 |
[03:14] | at soonest opportunity. | 与我军决战 |
[03:16] | And gaze into his eyes | 我要亲眼看到 |
[03:17] | as life and hope forever drain from them. | 他的眼里永远失去活力和希望 |
[03:31] | Lugo. See it done. | 卢戈 交给你了 |
[03:34] | Many times have I marveled at | 我多少次惊叹于 |
[03:35] | mad scheme sprung from fevered mind. | 你那狂热脑瓜子想出的疯狂计划 |
[03:38] | Yet one you now set forth towers above all. | 但跟这次相比都是小巫见大巫 |
[03:41] | We have confounded Pompey to the north, | 我们已经把庞培引去了北边 |
[03:43] | yet Crassus still advances from the south | 但克拉苏还是从南面攻过来了 |
[03:44] | with overwhelming advantage. | 他的兵力远远超过我们 |
[03:46] | Hope lies only in deciding field of final battle. | 希望只能寄托在战场上 |
[03:49] | You weave barest tether to the promise of such. | 你就别空口说大话了 |
[03:53] | It will hold long enough | 我们争取的时间 |
[03:54] | for the others to slip from grasp. | 足够让其他人逃走 |
[03:57] | I pray it so. | 但愿如此 |
[04:00] | And would lend much needed aid in giving Crassus fucking pause. | 希望我能在阻击克拉苏一战中帮得上忙 |
[04:07] | Grip sword. And have it so. | 握住这把剑 就让你来 |
[04:23] | They have taken all from me. | 他们夺走了我的一切 |
[04:26] | You will yet serve purpose in coming battle. | 你在即将到来的战斗中还有用武之地 |
[04:31] | By seeing those who cannot fight to the mountains. | 带领那些无法打仗的人上山去 |
[04:35] | Return to task with Nasir, | 跟纳西尔一起完成任务 |
[04:37] | and prepare for journey. | 收拾行装吧 |
[04:43] | The man is more dead than living. | 他与行尸走肉无异 |
[04:46] | And yet eager to give life to your cause. | 却还愿意为你的大业牺牲 |
[04:48] | My cause? | 我的大业 |
[04:50] | It does yet not stand your own? | 到现在还认为这与你无关吗 |
[04:53] | I’m no martyr upon cross, | 我可不想以身殉道 |
[04:56] | that will gladly give my life, | 为了让更多人活下去 |
[04:58] | so that those more deserving may live. | 主动献出生命什么的 |
[05:00] | Then take pause, | 那就别急 |
[05:02] | see heart attended in advance of parting. | 道别之前 先安抚你的心吧 |
[05:15] | It seems another life. | 恍若隔世啊 |
[05:17] | That I last stood in equal embrace with Crixus. | 那时我还在和克雷斯拥抱亲吻 |
[05:20] | Much has been taken from us. | 我们失去的太多了 |
[05:23] | Soon we will face the legions of Rome. | 很快我们就会面对罗马的大军 |
[05:28] | And we will return bitter favor. | 我们要让他们以血还血 |
[05:32] | You crafted this? | 这是你做的 |
[05:34] | We will lash hand to grip. | 我们把手绑在上面 |
[05:36] | So it is not torn from grasp | 这样在杀罗马人的时候 |
[05:38] | if called to split Roman flesh. | 剑和盾就不会脱离掌握 |
[05:51] | I cannot flee to the mountains with the others. | 我不能跟他们一起逃到山里去 |
[05:55] | Despite command, my place is upon field of battle. | 无论命令如何 我都要上场杀敌 |
[06:02] | As mine is forever by your side. | 而我要永远陪在你身旁 |
[07:04] | The hour is upon us. | 到时间了 |
[07:06] | I do not want to leave your arms. | 我不想离开你 |
[07:09] | Nor I see you from them. | 我也不想 |
[07:13] | Yet you must go with the others. | 可你必须跟他们一起走 |
[07:15] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[07:17] | You know I must stay. | 你知道我必须留下 |
[07:19] | That you may reach the mountains, | 这样你们才能到达阿尔卑斯山 |
[07:22] | live free of the Republic beyond them. | 离开共和国 自由地生活 |
[07:27] | There is no life absent your touch. | 没有你 活着有什么意思 |
[07:30] | You once said to me that the gods | 你以前跟我说过 |
[07:33] | had sent me to save you. | 诸神派我来拯救你 |
[07:36] | And you were mistaken. | 你说错了 |
[07:40] | You were the one sent. | 诸神派的人是你 |
[07:43] | And I in need of saving. | 而我才是需要被拯救的人 |
[07:52] | Would you when the battle is end | 等到这场仗打完了 |
[07:55] | if I may… | 如果我… |
[08:05] | May what? | 什么 |
[08:10] | Then as you wish upon the shores of after life. | 但愿我们在来生的彼岸相见 |
[08:13] | Oenomaus, keep me accompany | 有奥诺玛默斯的陪伴 |
[08:17] | till I hold you again. | 等你再回我的怀抱 |
[08:26] | May the gods protect you. | 愿诸神保佑你 |
[08:31] | See Crassus and his legion to their end. | 打败克拉苏和他的大军 |
[08:51] | Your skills remain keen, Imperator. | 您的招术依旧锐不可当 统帅 |
[08:52] | I would sharpen them to deadly edge, | 在对阵携雨之使者前 |
[08:55] | in advance of facing the Bringer of Rain. | 我要磨炼到锋锐无匹 |
[09:27] | He appears at peace. | 他的表情很安详 |
[09:29] | Does he not? | 不是吗 |
[09:31] | Yes, Dominus. | 是的 主人 |
[09:37] | It is false image of the boy I knew. | 我熟悉的他不是这样子 |
[09:41] | Forever of furrowed brow | 永远是眉头紧锁 |
[09:43] | and pressing concern. | 苦想深思的样子 |
[09:46] | A reflection of his father, | 跟他父亲一模一样 |
[09:49] | grave of face and disposition. | 不苟言笑 |
[09:54] | He was not always so. Was he? | 他以前不是这样 对吧 |
[09:57] | No, Dominus. He was not always so. | 是的 主人 他以前不是 |
[10:01] | The passing of years hardens a man to the simple joys of life. | 岁月磨砺了他 剥夺了单纯的快乐 |
[10:06] | Until all that is left is a thing of stone, | 直至磨灭一切 只剩铁石心肠 |
[10:10] | cold and unforgiving. | 冷酷无情和坚韧不屈 |
[10:13] | I wish nothing more than journey had set towards different path. | 我真希望事情不是这个样子 |
[10:17] | Tell me again of his passing. | 再给我讲讲他是怎么死的 |
[10:24] | The rebel crowd were thick of slaves | 那些围观的叛贼奴隶 |
[10:27] | angry for the son of Crassus been set free. | 对释放克拉苏之子感到愤怒 |
[10:33] | One broke from crowd with knife punch ahead | 有一个奴隶拿刀冲出人群 |
[10:36] | at Caesar and Tiberius way | 冲到恺撒和提比略的路上 |
[10:42] | Give voice to slave that robbed him of life. | 告诉我 杀他的奴隶什么样 |
[10:49] | A man long in years. | 那人上了年纪 |
[10:55] | With scars of his master etched upon flesh. | 主人的标记深深地烙进了肉里 |
[11:01] | Would that he had been struck from this world, | 要是他早点死 |
[11:05] | so that Tiberius may yet be of it. | 提比略或许就能活下来了 |
[11:13] | Apologies for intrusion. | 很抱歉打搅您 |
[11:14] | We have received word from forward scouts. | 前方斥候回报 |
[11:16] | Spartacus? | 斯巴达克斯的消息吗 |
[11:17] | A clutch of his men sighted to the north. | 他有一小队人往北边去了 |
[11:18] | Give order to break encampment | 传令下去 拔起营寨 |
[11:20] | and fall to march. | 全军出发 |
[11:21] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[11:25] | War at last draws to its end. | 战争终于要结束了 |
[11:27] | As all things must, | 这是必然的 |
[11:28] | born of man and misplaced desire. | 不该做的梦 总有醒来的一天 |
[11:31] | The guards will see you returned to where you belong. | 卫兵会带你回到你该去的地方 |
[11:34] | You have not asked yet why I turned from you. | 您还没有问过我为什么要背叛您 |
[11:37] | Could answer reverse course of time’s passing? | 答案能使时光倒流吗 |
[11:40] | Or erase memory of deepest wound? | 能抚平心中最深的伤痛吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 不能 |
[11:44] | Yet I would give life to gaze upon | 但我愿意拿性命 |
[11:46] | forgiveness in your eyes again. | 换得您的原谅 |
[11:49] | For all that I have done. | 这都是我造成的 |
[11:51] | If but I could be so moved. | 我不会再心软了 |
[12:02] | Once beyond camp, you will divide number and path. | 一离开营地 你我就分道而行了 |
[12:05] | Better give chance of reaching mountains absent discovery by Pompey. | 这样你们才能瞒过庞培 有机会进山 |
[12:08] | I would count fortune more assured, were you to lead us. | 我觉得如果由你带领我们 机会更大 |
[12:11] | Crassus must be given pause. | 必须有人挡住克拉苏 |
[12:13] | So that you and the others may slip beyond grasp. | 这样你们才有时间逃走 |
[12:16] | We will wait for you then, at foot of the mountains. | 我们会等你 就在山脚下 |
[12:18] | But I would not have it so. | 我不许你这么做 |
[12:21] | Am I not free, to make own choice? | 我想怎么做 难道不是我的自由吗 |
[12:25] | As you frequently remind. | 你总这么说 |
[12:29] | Yet do not hazard life, | 但别拿生命冒险 |
[12:31] | in hopes that I yet cling to my own. | 说不定我能活下来 |
[12:35] | You will not fall in battle against Crassus. | 你不会在和克拉苏的战斗中死去的 |
[12:38] | You now hold power to pierce future’s uncertain veil? | 你现在还能够预知未来了 |
[12:42] | I hold but faith. | 我只是相信 |
[12:45] | In a man like no other. | 相信这个与众不同的男人 |
[12:51] | Gratitude. For your words. | 谢谢 谢谢你这样说 |
[12:57] | And for what comfort your presence has given. | 还有你的陪伴带给我的安慰 |
[13:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:09] | Do not fall to the Romans, you well, cunt. | 别死在罗马狗手里 贱人 |
[13:14] | I fuck them all | 老娘操翻他们 |
[13:15] | you will return. | 再来找你 |
[13:27] | You are clear of purpose? | 你的任务搞清楚了吗 |
[13:29] | Never more so. | 再清楚不过了 |
[13:31] | Yet Nasir and I shall not be among those | 纳西尔和我不跟他们一起 |
[13:32] | striking towards mountains. | 往阿尔卑斯山走 |
[13:35] | We have broken words towards subject. | 我们已经说好了 |
[13:38] | You cannot fight — | 你不能战斗… |
[13:39] | He has yet found way, | 但他找到了方法 |
[13:41] | forged by loving hands. | 是我亲手帮的忙 |
[13:42] | Do not ask my own to lay idle in coming battle. | 大战在即 休想叫我袖手旁观 |
[13:52] | I have born witness to the fall of many I have called brother. | 我亲眼看见很多兄弟死去 |
[13:57] | You are the last yet living | 当年和我一起 |
[14:00] | that stood with me when Batiatus’ ludus was laid to ruin. | 大闹巴蒂塔斯家的兄弟 只有你还活着 |
[14:05] | You honor me, | 我很荣幸 |
[14:07] | by standing again at my side in final conflict. | 能和你在决战中再次并肩 |
[14:19] | They are ready to journey. | 他们准备好出发了 |
[14:27] | My friends. | 朋友们 |
[14:30] | The time of our parting has come. | 我们分别的时候到了 |
[14:33] | Know that you will be heavy upon thought | 记住 当我们面对克拉苏的大军时 |
[14:35] | when we face Crassus and his legions. | 我们最挂念的就是你们 |
[14:39] | Many of us will fall. | 很多人会死 |
[14:42] | There remains strategy nor deception | 无论什么谋略和计策 |
[14:45] | that can bend course of inevitable fate. | 都已无法改变这一命运 |
[14:49] | Yet know that our blood… | 但请记住 我们的热血 |
[14:52] | …shall purchase needed opportunity | 换来的是宝贵的机会 |
[14:54] | for you to gain mountain paths. | 好让你们翻山而去 |
[14:56] | Beyond snapping jaws of Rome | 离开罗马的尖牙利爪 |
[14:59] | that have plagued us with death… …and misery. | 离开带给我们死亡和不幸的血盆大口 |
[15:05] | Part ways. | 就此分别 |
[15:09] | And live free. | 自由生活吧 |
[15:14] | Gratitude. For all you’ve done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[15:23] | Gratitude. Gratitude, Spartacus. | 谢谢 谢谢 斯巴达克斯 |
[15:27] | Gratitude. Gratitude Spartacus. | 谢谢 谢谢 斯巴达克斯 |
[15:29] | May the gods bless you. | 愿诸神护佑你 |
[15:30] | May the gods bless you. | 愿诸神护佑你 |
[15:34] | Gratitude… | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[15:46] | Roman scouts have laid eyes upon us to the south of the valley! | 有罗马探子看到我们往山谷南面去了 |
[15:49] | What markings did they bear? | 他们佩戴的是什么徽章 |
[15:51] | Fearsome bull upon chest. | 胸前是可怕的公牛 |
[15:53] | Crassus. | 是克拉苏的人 |
[15:54] | Fucking bait is seized upon. | 总算是上钩了 |
[15:57] | Set upon path, and do not turn from it! | 赶快出发 不要回头 |
[16:00] | Go! | 走 |
[16:04] | I shall lend prayer. | 我会祈祷 |
[16:06] | Toward the end of Crassus. | 希望克拉苏灭亡 |
[16:08] | And the triumph of Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯凯旋 |
[16:25] | I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. | 我已经受够了眼泪和道别 |
[16:29] | I desire blood, | 我现在要的是 |
[16:31] | and cries of our enemy. | 敌人的鲜血和惨叫 |
[16:34] | Let us make it so. | 那我们便去要来吧 |
[17:07] | Halt! | 停 |
[17:16] | Balistae ready! | 弩炮准备 |
[17:24] | Do not engage unless given command! | 没有命令不许妄动 |
[17:26] | Stand ready! | 预备 |
[17:31] | Spear. | 矛 |
[17:42] | I do not seek quarrel! | 我不是来挑衅的 |
[17:44] | Only to deliver message from Imperator Crassus! | 只是代克拉苏统帅传达口信 |
[17:47] | Spear. | 矛 |
[17:51] | Break words. | 有话快说 |
[17:53] | And pray to your gods I find them of worth. | 如果说的是废话 别怪我不客气 |
[18:16] | Have you ever witnessed such a thing? | 此情此景你可曾见过 |
[18:20] | So many hearts, | 多少颗跳动的心 |
[18:21] | beating towards inevitable end? | 即将不可避免地迎接死亡 |
[18:23] | Why did you call me here, Crassus? | 为何叫我过来 克拉苏 |
[18:25] | The same reason you came. | 跟你一样 |
[18:30] | Curiosity. | 出于好奇 |
[18:32] | Well has it been satisfying? | 那你满意了吗 |
[18:35] | We’ve vexed each other for many months. | 我们这对冤家纠缠了许久 |
[18:38] | Both suffering grievous wound upon effort. | 彼此都遭受了巨大的伤痛 |
[18:41] | Yet have never broken single word. | 却从来没有机会说两句话 |
[18:44] | There are none that would hold difference. | 说与不说又有什么区别 |
[18:46] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[18:50] | Yet I would stil l have them regardless. | 但是无论如何 我还是想跟你谈谈 |
[19:14] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[19:17] | Imperator — | 统帅 |
[19:17] | Fall to command. | 服从命令 |
[19:45] | It is a thing known, is it not? | 结果显而易见 不是吗 |
[19:47] | That you cannot win this conflict. | 你不可能赢 |
[19:50] | A sentiment shared. | 很多罗马人 |
[19:52] | By all the Romans I have killed who held such belief. | 都有过同样的想法 最后死于我的剑下 |
[19:57] | My son among them. | 我儿子就是其中之一 |
[19:58] | Apologies Imperator | 很抱歉 统帅大人 |
[20:00] | I cannot give voice to regret of passing. | 对于那个杀了克雷斯的罗马战士 |
[20:01] | To the soldier that robbed Crixus of life. | 我可不能表达哀悼之情 |
[20:03] | The Gaul died upon field of battle. | 高卢人死在战场上 |
[20:06] | An honor denied Tiberius. | 提比略却不是 |
[20:08] | It is not as I had commanded. | 并不是我这样安排的 |
[20:11] | Yet the woman had been rudely treated by his hands, | 可惜那个被你儿子虐待过的女人 |
[20:15] | and her own claimed vengeance. | 一心想要复仇 |
[20:21] | As mine are so moved in memory of my son. | 我也深切地体会到丧子之痛 |
[20:25] | And yours towards wife no longer — | 而你对你妻子的… |
[20:27] | Do not think to place your loss upon equal footing. | 不要以为我们的伤痛可以相提并论 |
[20:31] | Your son took up arms for the Republic. | 你儿子为共和国而战 |
[20:34] | The same one that saw my innocent wife torn from grasp | 正是共和国夺走了我无辜的妻子 |
[20:39] | and condemned to slavery and death. | 将她贬为奴隶 害她死去 |
[20:42] | And now you would lead thousands to join her in futile attempt. | 而现在你还要垂死挣扎 害千万人送死 |
[20:44] | Whatever happens to my people | 我那些兄弟姐妹的命运 |
[20:47] | it happens because we choose for it. | 都是自己选择的 |
[20:50] | We decide our fates. Not you. | 我们自己决定命运 不由你 |
[20:53] | Not the Romans. | 不由罗马 |
[20:56] | Not even the gods. | 也不由天上的诸神 |
[20:58] | You choose but time and place of journey’s end. | 你们选择的不过是灭亡的时间和地点 |
[21:01] | Better to fall by the sword | 死于剑下 |
[21:04] | than by the master’s lash. | 好过死在主人的鞭下 |
[21:06] | And will it balm festering wound? | 这能抚平你的伤痛吗 |
[21:09] | If the Bringer of Rain heralds miracle | 如果携雨之使者再次创造奇迹 |
[21:11] | and defeats Crassus and his legions, | 击败克拉苏和他的军团 |
[21:14] | will he withdraw from the Republic? | 他会不会离开共和国呢 |
[21:17] | Content that he’s brought those | 为他所带来的公正 |
[21:19] | who so injured him to justice? | 而感到心满意足 |
[21:22] | There is no justice. | 根本没有公正可言 |
[21:27] | Not in this world. | 这个世上没有 |
[21:30] | At last. | 终于 |
[21:33] | A thing we agree upon. | 我们也有意见一致的时候 |
[21:45] | When we again meet, I will kill you. | 下一次见面 我必定要你的命 |
[21:49] | No. You are going to try. | 不可能 你只能试试 |
[21:58] | It is all a free man can do. | 这就是自由人的权利 |
[22:10] | You cannot place trust in the words of Spartacus. | 你可不能相信斯巴达克斯的话 |
[22:13] | What reason would he have to twist tongue upon subject? | 他有什么理由在这件事情上骗我 |
[22:16] | I do not pretend to know lay | 我可不会假装知道 |
[22:17] | of a savage’s fucking thoughts. | 奴隶的脑子在想什么 |
[22:19] | Tell me again. | 再说一次 |
[22:21] | What hand struck Tiberius from this life? | 杀死提比略的凶手到底是谁 |
[22:24] | One belonging to a man long in years, as I have said — | 我说过了 是个上了年纪的男人… |
[22:29] | Spartacus spoke of a woman. | 斯巴达克斯说是个女人 |
[22:33] | Moved by vengeance. | 而且是为了复仇 |
[22:37] | He but attempts to turn us against each other with plotted lie. | 他无非是企图用谎言离间我们 |
[22:40] | The threat of ruin carries upon such deceit, if so embraced. | 这话若有半分虚假 我决不轻饶 |
[22:45] | Yet only in the breaking of truth | 只有道出真相 |
[22:50] | swells hope of forgiveness. | 才有可能得到原谅 |
[22:58] | It was my hand that moved against Tiberius, | 对提比略下手的人是我 |
[23:01] | and saw him from this world. | 是我亲手杀了他 |
[23:12] | Was my touch so cruel? | 我待你太残酷吗 |
[23:14] | That you would strike at heart through noble son? | 以至于你杀死我高贵的儿子 来伤透我的心 |
[23:18] | Speak! | 快说 |
[23:19] | While you yet have throat to give voice! | 趁你的喉咙还没有断掉 |
[23:21] | You place blame upon victim! | 你岂能怪罪受害者 |
[23:24] | Your “Noble” Fucking son forced himself inside her. | 你那臭小子真是高贵 竟然强奸了她 |
[23:29] | One of many acts that lead to deserved fate. | 他恶行累累 罪有应得 |
[23:32] | More lies! | 还说谎 |
[23:33] | It is the truth! | 他说的是真的 |
[23:35] | His love for you turned to hate | 十一抽杀刑毕后 |
[23:37] | in the wake of the decimation. | 提比略对您由爱转恨 |
[23:38] | And he struck at you the only way he could. | 他用唯一可行的方式报复了您 |
[23:40] | One he knew would inflict deepest wound. | 他知道只有这样才能伤您最深 |
[23:50] | Why did you not tell me? | 你怎么不早跟我说 |
[23:52] | I made attempt, upon Melia Ridge. | 我在米利亚峰曾想说出来 |
[23:57] | There is no misstep that would see father | 他毕竟是我心爱的儿子 |
[23:59] | withhold forgiveness from treasured son. | 无论犯下什么错 都是可以原谅的 |
[24:10] | We did not wish to cause you further pain absent reason, Marcus. | 我们不想再给你增添无谓的痛苦 马科斯 |
[24:15] | The cause of withholding truth. | 所以才没有说出真相 |
[24:17] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[24:34] | A son is but reflection of the father. | 有其父必有其子 |
[24:40] | Is this how I stand? | 难道我是这样的人吗 |
[24:44] | Twisted and grotesque?! | 扭曲而怪异 |
[24:49] | You stand as you always have. | 您从来没有变过 |
[24:52] | A good man. That does what he must. | 正直无私 恪尽职守 |
[25:01] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:08] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:09] | Apologies for all you’ve suffered. | 让你受了这么多苦 |
[25:16] | Know that it shall end when Spartacus falls. | 等剿灭斯巴达克斯 一切都会结束 |
[25:20] | And unfortunate events of war | 战争中的种种不幸 |
[25:24] | trod path of distant memory. | 必将烟消云散 |
[26:00] | It is heavy burden. | 担子不轻啊 |
[26:03] | Gaze at war’s end. And weigh bitter cost of it. | 眼看战争接近尾声 掂量代价有多沉重 |
[26:11] | You do not believe that we can defeat Crassus? | 你不相信我们能打败克拉苏 |
[26:17] | You are forever conjuring the impossible. | 你总能变不可能为可能 |
[26:20] | And I would not wager against you in final gambit. | 这最后一把我也不会赌别人赢 |
[26:23] | Yet odds are not of a favor. | 但局势不太乐观啊 |
[26:27] | No. They are not. | 是啊 的确不乐观 |
[26:31] | I would offer drink to lift spirits, | 我本打算请你喝一杯快活快活 |
[26:34] | but I have turned from it of late. | 但最近我已经戒了酒 |
[26:36] | A thing not escaping notice. | 我注意到了 |
[26:39] | I too turned from wild pursuits. | 当那颗纯洁的心占据我的身心 |
[26:42] | When possessed by purest heart. | 我也不再放荡不羁 |
[26:45] | You speak of your wife? | 你是说你的妻子 |
[26:51] | When we first lay together, | 我们第一次相拥而睡时 |
[26:54] | she told of how the gods delivered oracle in her dreams. | 她说诸神托梦给她 以传达神谕 |
[26:59] | And foretold that I would never love another woman. | 预言我不会再爱上别的女人 |
[27:05] | Did prophecy hold true? | 预言成真了吗 |
[27:08] | I found comfort in others. | 我在别人那里找到过安慰 |
[27:11] | Yet there’s an emptiness that can never be filled. | 但心中总有空虚 永远无法填满 |
[27:15] | A void left where heart once beat, | 那里原是心脏跳动的地方 |
[27:21] | when Sura was taken from me. | 在苏拉离开我的时候掏空了 |
[27:25] | You once questioned how victory can be defined. | 你曾经问过我胜利该如何定义 |
[27:28] | I thought answer held in Roman deaths. | 我认为罗马人的死就是胜利 |
[27:31] | A position no longer taken? | 现在不这么想了吗 |
[27:34] | Life is what defines it. | 生命 而不是罗马人的死 |
[27:38] | Not the death of Romans. | 定义了何为胜利 |
[27:39] | Nor ours, nor those that follow us into battle. | 不是我们的命 也不是兄弟们的命 |
[27:41] | But the life of Sibyl. | 而是希贝儿的命 |
[27:44] | Of Laeta, the mother and her child, | 莱塔的命 那对母子的命 |
[27:46] | so many others. | 还有许许多多人的命 |
[27:49] | They are all Sura. | 他们都是苏拉 |
[27:52] | And I would see them live. | 我要他们活下去 |
[27:56] | A cause even I can embrace. | 这样的大业 即便是我也愿意接受 |
[28:01] | If we are to give the others any chance against Crassus, | 如果我们要其他人逃脱克拉苏的魔掌 |
[28:04] | you must do more than embrace it. | 你仅仅接受是不够的 |
[28:07] | You must lead. | 你必须领导 |
[28:09] | An old argument, Spartacus. | 别老调重弹了 斯巴达克斯 |
[28:11] | One that must now stand settled. | 现在必须说清楚 |
[28:13] | I cannot do this without you assuming rightful position. | 要是你不能负起应有的责任 我是做不来的 |
[28:19] | One that there is none more deserving of. | 只有你能扛起这副担子 |
[28:27] | What would you have me do? | 你要我做什么 |
[28:30] | The impossible. | 不可能的事 |
[28:48] | The men stand ready? | 士兵都就位了 |
[28:49] | They do, Imperator. | 是的 统帅 |
[28:52] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | For loyal service. | 为你的忠诚效力 |
[28:57] | Spartacus stands the fool, | 斯巴达克斯是傻瓜 |
[28:59] | to face our legions with so few. | 带这么点人对抗我们的大军 |
[29:04] | He has proven himself many things. | 他这人一言难以蔽之 |
[29:06] | A fool not among them. | 但傻瓜一词不在其中 |
[29:36] | They stand an ocean. | 他们真是人山人海 |
[29:37] | As when Crixus was swept from the shores of the living. | 就和克雷斯被吞没时一样 |
[29:41] | They but offer opportunity. | 他们是给我们提供机会 |
[29:43] | To swim in a sea of Roman blood. | 好让我们畅游在罗马人的血海之中 |
[29:53] | Great and unfortunate things. | 可怕的不幸 |
[29:59] | What meaning do words carry? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[30:02] | A warning, given voice by loving wife. | 是警告 是一位心爱的妻子 |
[30:08] | To a man who no longer exists. | 对即将战死的丈夫说的 |
[30:20] | Soon Crassus will give command! | 克拉苏即将下令开战 |
[30:24] | And we shall face his legions in open battle! | 我们要与他的大军一决雌雄 |
[30:29] | We stand in the shadow of greater might! | 我们面对的是强大的敌人 |
[30:33] | As their Republic cast across the lives of every man… | 他们所代表的共和国的阴影笼罩着 |
[30:37] | every woman… And every child… | 每一个男人 女人和孩子 |
[30:40] | condemned to the darkness of slavery! | 要我们在阴影中苟且偷生 |
[30:46] | Forced to toil and suffer, | 他们害我们受苦受难 |
[30:49] | so that those of coin and position | 好让那些达官贵人 |
[30:52] | can see their fortunes grow beyond need or purpose! | 过上穷奢极欲的生活 |
[30:58] | Let us teach them, | 我们来告诉他们 |
[31:00] | that all who draw breath are of equal worth! | 人人生而平等 |
[31:06] | And that those that seek to place heel | 那些企图践踏个人意志 |
[31:09] | upon the throat of liberty… | 镇压人民的无知权贵 |
[31:11] | Will fall to the cry of freedom! | 必将倒在自由的怒吼声中 |
[31:27] | No wounded enemy is to be blessed with merciful passing! | 此战要斩尽杀绝 不可心慈手软 |
[31:31] | I would make example of all those who dare raise | 我要杀鸡儆猴 让共和国的敌人 |
[31:34] | hand against the glory of Rome! | 引以为戒 |
[31:37] | Raise ballistae and catapults. | 投石器和弩炮准备 |
[31:39] | Go! | 装弹 |
[31:42] | Ignite! | 点火 |
[31:44] | Ready! Release! | 准备 放 |
[32:01] | Sound advance! | 吹进军号 |
[32:03] | And see Rebellion distant memory! | 一举清缴叛贼 |
[32:08] | Advance! | 前进 |
[32:10] | Advance! | 前进 |
[32:23] | Take position! | 原地待命 |
[32:38] | Hold… | 稳住 |
[32:44] | Hold… | 稳住 |
[32:50] | Hold! | 稳住 |
[33:08] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |
[33:11] | Now! | 射 |
[33:18] | The savage yet proves resourceful. | 这野蛮人真是诡计多端 |
[33:20] | He but delays coming tide with grains of sand. | 他不过是螳臂当车 |
[33:23] | Give signal to form testudo! | 发号令 摆龟甲阵 |
[33:30] | They fall to predicted maneuver. | 他们果然中计了 |
[33:32] | Let us show them one unexpected. | 那就打他们个措手不及 |
[33:34] | Now! | 上 |
[34:18] | Raise command for ballistae and catapults! | 准备投石器和弩炮 |
[34:21] | You would rain death upon our own men? | 连我军将士一起杀吗 |
[34:22] | I would end this fucking war! | 我要打赢这场仗 |
[34:43] | Do not turn from advance! | 别停下脚步 |
[34:45] | Press forward! | 往前冲 |
[35:13] | The slaves fall to superior strategy and tactic. | 还是统帅棋高一着 奴隶大军完蛋了 |
[35:16] | As do Romans beneath our command. | 我们也打死了不少罗马士兵 |
[35:18] | An unfortunate loss. | 这是不幸的损失 |
[35:20] | Yet one gladly accepted, | 不过完全可以接受 |
[35:22] | to bring Spartacus to his end — | 这都是为了剿灭斯巴达克斯… |
[35:24] | Riders approaching! | 骑兵来了 |
[35:26] | About face! | 向后转 |
[35:54] | Turn ballistae! Quickly! | 调转弩炮的方向 快 |
[35:58] | You there! Defend the left flank! | 你去那边 保护左翼 |
[36:15] | Caesar! Take command of rear position! | 恺撒 快去后方领军 |
[36:17] | Do not let them fall to confusion! | 千万不可乱了阵脚 |
[36:20] | We must withdraw! | 我们必须撤退 |
[36:21] | No! That is what he expects! | 不 撤退就正中他下怀了 |
[36:23] | Sound horn and advance! | 吹号角 前进 |
[36:40] | Castus! | 卡斯特斯 |
[36:53] | Would that I had been you… | 如果我是你该有多好 |
[36:58] | … for but a day. | 哪怕就一天 |
[37:14] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[37:16] | Shore your flank! | 你这路要撑住 |
[37:17] | Do not let them close upon us! | 别让他们包围我们 |
[37:19] | Nasir! | 纳西尔 |
[37:26] | Naevia! Aid Gannicus! | 妮维雅 支援甘尼克斯 |
[37:31] | Move! | 快去 |
[37:31] | Come! | 我们走 |
[37:41] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[38:08] | Imperator! | 统帅 |
[38:11] | Protect the Imperator! | 保护统帅 |
[38:14] | Crassus! | 克拉苏 |
[38:25] | It is a glorious day! | 真是光荣的一天 |
[38:27] | To have so many Romans to kill! | 能杀这么多罗马人 |
[38:28] | It is but one life that holds meaning. | 只有杀了那个人才有意义 |
[38:30] | Draw attention upon field. | 你负责战场 |
[38:32] | I shall claim it. | 我去讨命 |
[38:38] | Hold the line! | 保持阵型 |
[38:39] | Seize amphoras and see them to purpose! | 快去拿双耳罐 朝他们扔过去 |
[39:02] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
[39:09] | Send for the medicus! | 快找医官来 |
[39:11] | I need no soothing balm. | 我不需要疗伤 |
[39:12] | Only to return to field with rebel blood hot upon face. | 我要回战场杀叛贼 |
[39:15] | Do not place yourself at further risk. | 您可要长远考虑 |
[39:17] | If you fall, spartacus would gain advantage — | 如果您倒下了 斯巴达克斯就占据上风 |
[39:48] | I have longed to meet you in true contest. | 我早就想跟你真刀真枪干一场 |
[39:51] | As I have longed to see your head | 我也早就想把你该死的脑袋 |
[39:52] | parted from fucking neck. | 给砍下来了 |
[40:45] | Saxa! | 萨克莎 |
[41:28] | I made promise. | 我承诺过 |
[41:33] | That time next we met… | 下一次见面 |
[41:35] | I would have your life. | 我必取你性命 |
[41:38] | Come then. | 来吧 |
[41:43] | And attempt to take it. | 看你有没有这本事 |
[41:48] | Formation! | 列阵 |
[42:21] | This does not belong to you, slave. | 这剑不属于你 奴隶 |
[42:29] | No! | 不 |
[43:06] | Rotate! | 轮换 |
[43:42] | Hold! | 停 |
[46:04] | Halt! | 且慢 |
[46:29] | Would that you had been born a Roman. | 真希望你生为罗马人 |
[46:36] | And had stood beside me. | 为我效力 |
[46:41] | I bless the fates… | 命运待我不薄 |
[46:44] | that it was not so. | 没有如你所愿 |
[48:12] | Agron! | 艾力冈 |
[48:18] | Give me a sword… | 给我剑 |
[48:44] | Imperator — | 统帅 |
[48:46] | Fall by my side and retake hill! | 跟着我 夺回山丘 |
[48:55] | Sweep surrounding hills! | 扫荡附近的山丘 |
[48:57] | Imperator! | 遵命 |
[48:58] | The gods once more aid Spartacus | 诸神又帮了斯巴达克斯 |
[49:00] | in slipping from fucking grasp. | 让他逃出我们的手心 |
[49:02] | He weeps from a thousand wounds. | 他遍体鳞伤 |
[49:05] | And if heart yet beats, | 就算还没死 |
[49:06] | it shall cease at briefest passing — | 也活不了多久 |
[49:08] | There are many who have followed mad cause | 还有很多跟随他造反的人 |
[49:11] | that still cling to fading life. | 没有断气 |
[49:15] | See them to promised example upon Appian Way. | 那就在亚壁古道杀鸡儆猴 |
[49:18] | And let all slaves, upon road to Mother Rome know reward | 要所有胆敢反抗罗马的奴隶都知道 |
[49:22] | for turning hand against master. | 与主人作对是什么下场 |
[50:20] | Ignoble end. | 死得真不光彩 |
[50:22] | For a legend that once stood a god of the arena. | 对于昔日竞技场的传奇战神而言 |
[50:27] | Legends are but bone and meat of dreams. | 传奇不过是有血有肉的美梦而已 |
[50:31] | Rotting in the harsh sun of reality. | 在现实的烈日下唯有腐烂一途 |
[50:36] | It is hard sight. | 真不忍心看 |
[50:38] | To see one so loved among the damned. | 曾经深受宠爱的人也在受刑之列 |
[50:44] | She was known to be of the rebellion. | 众所周知她也是叛贼的一员 |
[50:48] | I have forgiven reason. | 我有心饶恕 |
[50:51] | Yet do what I must. | 但别无选择 |
[51:02] | Pompey. | 庞培 |
[51:07] | Praise the gods to find you well old friend. | 看到老朋友安然无恙 真是谢天谢地 |
[51:11] | I’d feared that Spartacus and his Rebels | 我还担心我在北边剿匪时 |
[51:13] | had overrun you before I routed him in the north. | 斯巴达克斯及其叛众把你给灭了呢 |
[51:17] | The north? | 北边 |
[51:18] | He came upon rebel army attempting to gain the mountains. | 他率军剿灭了逃往山中的叛贼 |
[51:22] | Dispatch has already been sent to Rome, | 消息已经送往罗马 |
[51:24] | naming Pompey victor | 认定庞培有功 |
[51:26] | against enemy you could not quell. | 剿灭了你没能镇压的敌人 |
[51:28] | You claim false laurels. | 功劳不是你的 |
[51:30] | Spartacus was defeated — | 斯巴达克斯是… |
[51:31] | — in the north. By valiant Pompey, | 在北边覆没 多亏了勇猛的庞培 |
[51:36] | hero of Hispania. | 伊伯利亚的英雄 |
[51:38] | You honor me. | 承蒙夸赞 |
[51:39] | I but honor Rome. | 我夸赞的是罗马的胜利 |
[51:41] | And those of like mind, that would see it flourish. | 各位同心协力 罗马必能繁荣昌盛 |
[51:47] | Then we are one in such regard. | 英雄所见略同 |
[51:49] | Let us break meal on your return. | 我们为你接风洗尘 |
[51:58] | After all that we have suffered, | 费了千辛万苦 |
[52:00] | you allow Pompey to snatch triumph from deserving hands? | 你就让庞培抢走了胜利果实 |
[52:03] | Supporting claim he will be made ally. | 我们表态支持 便可以拉拢他 |
[52:07] | We shall stand fearsome triumvirate, | 我们将成为强大的三巨头 |
[52:10] | with means to bend the course of history. | 强大到足以影响历史的进程 |
[52:12] | You forever speak of the future. | 你总是说未来的事情 |
[52:15] | The past cannot be altered. | 过去已经无法改变 |
[52:17] | The present holds but regret and loss. | 当下只有遗憾与损失 |
[52:21] | It is only in the days to come that a man may find solace. | 唯有未来 可以抚慰人心的伤痛 |
[52:26] | When memory fades. | 让回忆烟消云散 |
[53:19] | Gannicus! Gannicus! Gannicus!… | 甘尼克斯 甘尼克斯 |
[53:47] | He yet lives. | 他还活着 |
[53:55] | We’ve gained the mountains. | 我们到阿尔卑斯山了 |
[54:00] | We waited for you, as promised. | 我们在等你 说好了的 |
[54:06] | All safe? | 都没事吗 |
[54:11] | Pompey set upon other half. | 庞培袭击了另一路人 |
[54:14] | Many were lost. | 很多人死了 |
[54:20] | We must see him to mountain path, | 我们必须带他上山了 |
[54:22] | before we too are discovered. | 否则我们也会被发现 |
[54:29] | Stay hand. | 别动 |
[54:34] | I would rest awhile. | 我要休息一会儿 |
[54:36] | We cannot stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[54:38] | No, you cannot. | 你们当然不能 |
[54:43] | Nor can I follow. | 我也不能跟你们走了 |
[54:53] | Spartacus… Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 斯巴达克斯 |
[55:05] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[55:10] | That is not my name. | 这不是我的名字 |
[55:16] | I shall finally hear it again. | 我终于能再一次听见 |
[55:21] | Given voice by loving wife… | 心爱的妻子呼唤我的名字 |
[55:25] | in greeting longed for… | 发出渴望已久的问候 |
[55:37] | Do not shed tear. | 不要流泪 |
[55:41] | There is no greater victory… | 没有比这更伟大的胜利了 |
[55:45] | than to fall from this world… | 死的时候 |
[55:49] | a free man. | 是自由之身 |
[57:09] | One day Rome shall fade and crumble. | 终有一日 罗马将不复存在 |
[57:15] | Yet you shall always be remembered. | 但所有追求自由的人 |
[57:21] | In the hearts of all who yearn for freedom. | 都将永远把你铭记于心 |