时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello? Anyone alive out there? | 喂 有活人吗 |
[00:08] | Mr. Redman. May I call you Stu? | 雷德曼先生 可以叫你斯图吗 |
[00:09] | I think it’s time someone tells me what the fuck’s going on. | 是时候告诉我这一切到底怎么回事了 |
[00:14] | So, it’s a virus? | 所以是病毒吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah, some kind of superflu. | 没错 某种超级流感 |
[00:16] | People are calling it Captain Trips. | 人称”崔普斯上尉” |
[00:19] | Looks like we’re the last men standing here. | 看来我们是这里最后活着的人了 |
[00:21] | Maybe anywhere. | 可能在任何地方 |
[00:22] | You’re telling me they’re all dead? | 你是说他们全都死了吗 |
[00:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[00:25] | – We’re the future. – Hello, Frannie. | -我们就是未来 -你好 弗兰妮 |
[00:27] | My name is Abagail Freemantle. | 我叫艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 |
[00:30] | You come see me at Hemingford Home. | 你来科罗拉多州的赫明福德霍姆来见我 |
[02:00] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 你起来了 真好 |
[02:02] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[02:05] | Smells great. | 闻着很香 |
[02:06] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:10] | Look who decided to join the land of the living. | 看看谁决定加入幸存区了 |
[02:14] | Joe. | 小乔 |
[02:16] | Joe, I’d like you to look at me, please. | 小乔 看着我好吗 |
[02:19] | When someone’s speaking to us, we look them in the eye. | 别人和你说话的时候 要看着对方的眼睛 |
[02:25] | You know, why don’t you guys start eating? | 要不你们先吃吧 |
[02:27] | I’ll start packing us up. | 我去收拾行李 |
[02:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:30] | What do you say? Want to go get our grub on? | 你觉得呢 想吃点吗 |
[02:35] | – He still hasn’t put it down. – That’s good. | -他还是没放下吉他 -挺好的 |
[02:37] | Get the feel. You want to be an axe man, | 感受一下 如果你想学会用斧子 |
[02:39] | you got to make the guitar an extension of your hands, right? | 得先用吉他熟悉一下手感 对吗 |
[02:46] | Right. Come on. | 好了 |
[02:48] | We need to get on the road if we’re gonna get to Boulder before dark, | 如果想在天黑前到博尔德 那就得赶紧上路了 |
[02:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:51] | Come on, brother. Let’s do it. | 来吧 小家伙 我们走 |
[03:27] | 博尔德 1英里 | |
[03:53] | Welcome to the Boulder Free Zone! | 欢迎来到博尔德自由区 |
[04:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[04:06] | which of one you is Larry Underwood? | 你们哪位是拉里·安德伍德 |
[04:27] | Come on, Larry. | 快点 拉里 |
[04:28] | – Showtime. – Oh, fuck. | -该上场了 -该死 |
[04:30] | – Don’t make me come in there. – Stacie! | -别逼我闯进来 -史黛西 |
[04:30] | 纽约 五个月前 | |
[04:30] | I said I’m not fucking playing! | 我说过 我不会演出 |
[04:32] | Larry, you’re not fucking doing this to me again. | 拉里 你他妈不能再这么搞我了 |
[04:34] | I booked you this gig, we agreed to do it. | 我给你安排了演出 我们说好的 |
[04:37] | – Now get your ass… – I agreed to play with my band! | -赶紧出来 -我答应和我的乐队演出 |
[04:40] | Your band is sick because they’re a bunch of pussies, | 你的乐队烂透了 因为他们都是一群娘娘腔 |
[04:42] | and that’s not my fault! | 这又不是我的错 |
[04:43] | – Hello? – Larry, you get your ass… | -喂 -拉里 |
[04:44] | Dude, please tell me you’re on your way. | 哥们 你在路上了吧 |
[04:47] | Stacie! Give me a fucking second! | 史黛西 给我点时间 |
[04:49] | – I’ll give you a second. – Fuck! | -我给你时间 -该死 |
[04:51] | Mick, shut the fuck up and listen. | 米克 闭嘴听我说 |
[04:53] | Darrell and Tommy came down with this fucking bug. I don’t… | 达瑞尔和汤米感染了这个该死的病菌 我不… |
[04:57] | What? | 什么 |
[04:58] | You know what? Fuck you, too, then! | 去你妈的 |
[05:00] | – Fuck. – God… | -该死 -天哪 |
[05:02] | I can’t think with you beating on this door. | 你一直敲门 我都没法思考了 |
[05:05] | – Fuck! – I wouldn’t beat on the door if you would come to the door. | -该死 -如果你来开门我就不敲了 |
[05:08] | – The show must go on, Larry. – There’s no band, | -演出必须继续 拉里 -没有乐队 |
[05:10] | so how the fuck are we gonna have a show, Stacie? | 怎么办演出 史黛西 |
[05:12] | I’ve got it all figured out. | 我都想好了 |
[05:13] | They’ve got backing tracks all set up, ready to go. | 他们都已经准备好伴奏音轨了 |
[05:15] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:16] | I’m not singing karaoke to my own song. | 我不要唱我自己歌的卡拉OK |
[05:19] | Get off. | 放开我 |
[05:22] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[05:25] | Sorry, I, uh… | 抱歉 我 |
[05:28] | I had a drink in the back. | 我在后台喝了点酒 |
[05:30] | You had a drink? | 你喝了点酒 |
[05:33] | Enjoy the show, Ma. | 好好享受演出 妈 |
[05:41] | And the man you’ve all come to see tonight… | 你们今晚期待见到的人… |
[05:44] | Larry Underwood. | 拉里·安德伍德 |
[05:45] | Give it up. | 来点掌声 |
[05:52] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[05:56] | Shit, this looks like my first show. | 这看上去就像我第一次演出 |
[06:00] | I want to thank all of you who, uh, who made it out tonight. | 感谢各位今晚来看我演出 |
[06:03] | The real New Yorkers, the ones who wouldn’t let a couple of sniffles | 你们是真正的纽约客 不会因为鼻子有点堵 |
[06:07] | stop you from coming to a friend’s album launch. | 就把朋友的新专辑首秀给鸽了 |
[06:09] | So, thank you, everybody. | 谢谢各位 |
[06:12] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[06:14] | You mind if I get a drink? | 介意我先喝一杯吗 |
[06:15] | What can I get for you? | 你想喝点什么 |
[06:16] | Actually, I’ll take that drink, right there. Perfect. | 就这杯吧 完美 |
[06:19] | Sorry, whoever’s drink that was. | 不好意思了 原先点酒的那位 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:23] | So, everyone who has a drink in their hand, please, join me in a toast. | 手上有酒的人 请和我一起举杯 |
[06:26] | Here’s to, uh, to Pocket Savior. | 敬《口袋救世主》 |
[06:29] | – Pocket Savior. – Cheers. | -《口袋救世主》 -干杯 |
[06:33] | Yeah! | 好 |
[06:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:37] | All right. So, you guys ready? | 好了 大伙准备好了吗 |
[06:40] | This is how “Baby, Can You Dig Your Man” sounded | 这是《亲爱的 你能读懂你的男人吗》 |
[06:43] | before it was used to sell fucking cologne. | 变成古龙水广告歌之前听起来的样子 |
[06:45] | Bet you made a nice chunk of change off that, didn’t you, Lar? | 你肯定靠这个赚了不少钱 对吗 拉里 |
[06:49] | Put you right on the map, huh? | 还获得不少名声 对吧 |
[06:51] | Hey, Mrs. Underwood. Remember me? | 你好 安德伍德夫人 记得我吗 |
[06:55] | Of course, Wayne. | 当然记得 韦恩 |
[06:56] | I used to hide my purse whenever you visited. | 每次你来探望的时候 我都会把钱包藏好 |
[06:59] | Wayne Stuckey, ladies and gents, | 女士们先生们 这位是韦恩·斯塔奇 |
[07:02] | apparently high on his own supply, | 很显然 他嗑了自己的货 |
[07:03] | which I’m pretty sure is against the code of the candy man, right, Wayne? | 我想这一定违反了毒贩的守则 对吗 韦恩 |
[07:07] | Believe this fucking clown used to be my roommate? | 你们敢相信这个跳梁小丑以前是我室友吗 |
[07:10] | We used to do blow all night… | 我们以前会整晚吸个不停 |
[07:12] | Stop, Wayne, you’re making me blush. | 别说了 韦恩 你都让我不好意思了 |
[07:15] | Dude! | 拜托 |
[07:17] | Listening to my records. | 听我的录音带 |
[07:18] | Stole some, too, when he moved. | 搬走的时候还偷了几张 |
[07:20] | And that’s not all he stole. Ain’t that right, Lar? | 这还不是他偷走的全部 对吗 拉里 |
[07:23] | Stacie, we don’t have any fucking security? | 史黛西 这里没有保安吗 |
[07:24] | You stole my hook and chorus, too, | 你还偷了我写的叠句和副歌 |
[07:26] | – didn’t you, you piece of shit? – Wayne. Wayne. Wayne, stop! | -对吗 混蛋 -韦恩 韦恩 住手 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna fuck you up… | 我要干死你 |
[07:30] | Break it up, now. | 快住手 |
[07:33] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 |
[07:35] | Another martini. | 再来一杯马提尼 |
[07:45] | You enjoying this, inmate? | 喜欢吗 狱友 |
[07:47] | Bunch of half-wit convicts treat you like a rock and roll star? | 一群白痴罪犯把你当摇滚明星供着 |
[07:50] | Boys in max do love a cop killer. | 监狱里的人都喜欢弑警犯 |
[07:52] | Hard to blame them. | 怪不了他们 |
[07:54] | Keep that up, you’re liable to end up swallowing teeth. | 你再说 小心我打碎你的牙 |
[07:56] | Oh, I guess you must have forgot | 你肯定忘了 |
[07:58] | about all those TV cameras that saw me get walked in here. | 我们走来这一路上有多少监控摄像头 |
[08:02] | Any marks on me that weren’t there before | 我身上要是多了什么伤口 |
[08:04] | and, Lucy, you gonna have some explaining to do, baby. | 你就有的解释了 |
[08:10] | Thinking I might volunteer as a witness | 等你上电椅的时候 |
[08:12] | when they give you the juice. | 我还真想报名旁观 |
[08:24] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[08:27] | I never been the “notorious outlaw” before. | 我还从没当过”臭名昭著的罪犯” |
[08:31] | Yeah, you are that. | 你可不就是吗 |
[08:34] | Even put this goddamn flu outbreak onto page two. | 流感爆发的新闻都被挤到第二版了 |
[08:38] | – I’m in the newspaper? – Yeah, you are. | -我上报纸了 -没错 |
[08:42] | George Trask. | 乔治·特拉斯克 |
[08:44] | You can call me “Gorgeous.” | 你可以叫我”帅哥” |
[08:46] | Third degree burglary, criminal trespass, | 三级入室盗窃 非法入侵 |
[08:49] | possession of burglar tools. | 持有盗窃工具罪 |
[08:52] | Lloyd Henreid. | 洛伊德·亨瑞德 |
[08:54] | I was framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[08:57] | Y’all hold still, nobody gets hurt! | 都不许动 没人会受伤 |
[09:00] | Here. | 这里 |
[09:01] | Get some money out of the cash register. | 从收银台里拿点钱 |
[09:02] | Get us some bills, baby. Some big bills. | 把钱交出来 宝贝 来点大钞 |
[09:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:06] | You have the honor of being held up by two genuine desperados. | 你很荣幸地被两名真正的亡命之徒用枪指着了 |
[09:10] | – Genuine. – My name is Poke Freeman. | -货真价实 -我叫坡克·弗里曼 |
[09:12] | This is my protégé Lloyd Henreid. | 这是我的门徒洛伊德·亨瑞德 |
[09:13] | We got lawmen from at least three states, | 至少有三个州的警察在追捕我们 |
[09:16] | two federal agencies on our t… | 还有两个联邦机构… |
[09:18] | Yeah. Fuck. | 该死的 |
[09:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:22] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[09:32] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[09:33] | – Pokerized her, old buddy. – Oh, shit. | -我把她杀了 哥们 -该死 |
[09:37] | You fucking shot her. | 你开枪打死她了 |
[09:38] | No. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 不 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[09:40] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:41] | He’s seen our faces. He knows our names. | 他看见过我们的脸 知道我们的名字 |
[09:43] | – No, no, no. – We got to Pokerize him, too. | -不不不 -我们也得把他杀了 |
[09:44] | – Poke, we don’t have to… – No, no, no. | -坡克 我们不需要 -不不不 |
[09:46] | – Fucking do it. Poke him. – Let’s get the fuck out of here. | -快动手 打死他 -我们赶紧走 |
[09:47] | – No. No. – Lloyd, yes. We got to Pokerize him. | -不 -洛伊德 我们得把他杀了 |
[09:49] | Well, then, you kill him. I’m not gonna fucking kill him. | 那你动手 我才不要杀了他 |
[09:51] | You shot her! You should be the one that shoots him! | 是你开枪打死了她 这个也应该你来动手 |
[09:54] | – Please don’t. – I don’t have to fucking do it! | -请不要开枪 -我又没必要下手 |
[09:56] | – Shut the fuck up! – I’m not gonna do it. | -闭嘴 -我不会动手的 |
[09:58] | No! No, no. | 不不不 |
[09:58] | Pokerize him right now or I’m gonna fucking Pokerize the both of you. | 要么杀了他 要么我把你们一块杀了 |
[10:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:04] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[10:08] | – I got, I got kids, man. Please, please… – Oh, yeah? | -我还有孩子 求求你 -是吗 |
[10:11] | Fuck it. Just, you know… | 该死 先和你说一声 |
[10:14] | I-I never shot nobody before. | 我之前从来没对别人开过枪 |
[10:16] | Well, it’s time to break your cherry, Lloyd. | 是时候开始你的第一次了 洛伊德 |
[10:19] | You think I’m bullshitting? | 你以为我在吓唬你吗 |
[10:21] | Fucking do it. | 快动手 |
[10:29] | – Oh, fuck. Shit. – Look out! | -该死 吓死我了 -小心 |
[11:00] | – Don’t move! – Stand down. | -不许动 -趴在地上 |
[11:02] | – Stand down. – Don’t shoot. I surrender. | -趴在地上 -别开枪 我投降 |
[11:04] | – Hands behind your back! – I– | -手放背后 -我 |
[11:06] | No… | 不 |
[11:14] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[11:16] | How do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:18] | Mother Abagail? | 阿比盖尔教母 |
[11:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:22] | I feel crazy saying her name out loud. | 我一定是疯了 才会这么大声说出她的名字 |
[11:24] | Well, then, we’re all crazy, ’cause we all dreamt of her. | 那我们肯定都疯了 因为我们都梦见了她 |
[11:26] | Every single person here, as far as I know. | 据我所知 这里的每一个人都是 |
[11:28] | And she told you I’d be coming? Me, specifically? | 她还告诉你我会来吗 专门说了我吗 |
[11:31] | Before everyone started arriving, she made a list of five names, | 在大家到达之前 她列了一份五个人的表格 |
[11:34] | people she wanted running the place. | 她希望这些人来管理这个地方 |
[11:36] | – It was you and four others. – You one of the others? | -其中有你和其他四位 -你是其中之一吗 |
[11:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:40] | I’m about the last person she ought to trust to run anything. | 我大概是她最不该托付去管理的人 |
[11:42] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[11:43] | What were you up to before all this? | 你在这一切发生前在干什么 |
[11:45] | Mostly fucking things up for everyone, | 主要就是捣乱 |
[11:48] | disappointing the people I love. | 让我爱的人失望 |
[11:51] | Not sure how that qualifies me, but I guess I’ll have to ask. | 不知道这如何使我够格 我到时得问问 |
[11:56] | Well, I asked the exact same question the first time I met her. | 我第一次见到她的时候也问了同样的问题 |
[12:00] | She said, “All God’s seen fit to show me is the who. | 她说 “上帝只向我展示了谁合格 |
[12:03] | Up to you to sort out the how.” | 具体怎么做要看你” |
[12:05] | It’s just hard to believe that this is all real, you know? | 只是很难相信这都是真的 |
[12:08] | Well, you traveled 2,000 miles to meet her. | 你为了见她穿越了2000英里 |
[12:10] | You must have believed a little. | 你肯定还是有一点点信的 |
[12:11] | To be honest, at the beginning, | 老实说 一开始的时候 |
[12:12] | I think I was mostly just following Harold. | 我想我主要是跟着哈罗德 |
[12:16] | – Harold? – Harold Lauder. | -哈罗德 -哈罗德·劳德 |
[12:19] | I mean, that’s who I figured you were when we first saw you. | 我们最初见到你的时候我以为你是他 |
[12:21] | Ah, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Well, sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[12:27] | But he’s here, though, right? Harold. He made it? | 但他在这儿 对吧 哈罗德 他到这边来了 |
[12:29] | – Yep, he made it. He’s here. – I ought to see him. | -是的 他在这儿 -我要见他 |
[12:32] | What about that girl he was with? | 跟他一起的那女孩呢 |
[12:34] | Uh, Frances Goldsmith? | 弗朗西斯·古德史密斯 |
[12:35] | Frannie. That’s right. | 弗兰妮 是的 |
[12:36] | – Yeah, she’s here, too. – I knew it. | -她也在这儿 -我就知道 |
[12:39] | I knew he’d… he would get her here. | 我就知道他会 他会带她来 |
[12:43] | And you’ll get used to it, it’s just gonna take some time. | 你会习惯的 只是需要点时间 |
[12:48] | Anyway, most of the people are staying up in the college | 总之 大多数人都待在大学里 |
[12:50] | ’cause they feel less alone, | 因为他们会感觉不那么孤单 |
[12:51] | and it’s also where we put all the generators. | 而且也是我们存放发电机的地方 |
[12:53] | But some of us have moved into the houses. | 但有的人搬进了房子 |
[12:55] | We just have to use candles until we can get the power back on. | 在电力恢复前我们只能用蜡烛 |
[12:58] | Passed a couple of towns along the way | 一路上经过了几个 |
[13:00] | – where the power never went off. – Yeah. | -没有停电的小镇 -嗯 |
[13:02] | It’s a shame Mother Abagail couldn’t | 真可惜 艾比盖尔教母无法 |
[13:04] | dream-summon us to one of those places. | 在梦里召唤我们到那些地方去 |
[13:09] | Yeah. Right? | 是啊 |
[13:11] | Y-You are having the dreams, right? | 你也有做那些梦 对吧 |
[13:14] | – I’m supposed to ask. – Yeah, I’m having them. | -我得问你 -是的 有做 |
[13:18] | What about you, Joe? | 你呢 小乔 |
[13:21] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[13:22] | Joe, Ms. Goldsmith asked you a question. | 小乔 古德史密斯女士问你话呢 |
[13:26] | Does he sign? | 他会手语吗 |
[13:27] | Sometimes they teach sign to kids on the spectrum. | 有时他们会教自闭小孩手语 |
[13:34] | My brother was deaf. | 我弟弟是聋子 |
[13:36] | Is he verbal at all? | 他会说话吗 |
[13:38] | He talks in his sleep sometimes. | 他有时会说梦话 |
[13:41] | Hard to say about what. | 不知道在说什么 |
[13:45] | Trauma will do strange things to people. | 创伤会对人造成奇怪的影响 |
[13:48] | Especially kids. | 尤其是小孩 |
[13:49] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪找到他的 |
[13:52] | Pennsylvania. | 宾州 |
[13:54] | Just sitting by the side of the road. | 坐在路边 |
[13:56] | Wasn’t a house around for miles. | 方圆数里之内连栋房子都没有 |
[14:00] | Called him Joe because | 我叫他小乔是因为 |
[14:01] | it’s what I used to call the kids in class | 我以前在课上 |
[14:03] | when I’d blank on their names. | 忘记学生名字的时候就会叫他们小乔 |
[14:05] | You’re a teacher? | 你是老师 |
[14:07] | – Was. – That’s great. | -曾经是 -太好了 |
[14:08] | We’re gonna need teachers. The sooner the better. | 我们正需要老师 越快越好 |
[14:11] | – There are other children? – Yeah, a few. | -还有别的小孩 -嗯 有几个 |
[14:12] | And more on the way. | 还有更多的在路上 |
[14:15] | So, Nadine, I have a-a question. | 纳丁 我有个问题 |
[14:18] | I was wondering if you would be willing to take responsibility for him. | 你愿意为他负责吗 |
[14:24] | You mean, would I be his mother? | 你是说 我愿意做他妈妈吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah. At least temporarily. | 是的 至少暂时这样 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[14:34] | I mean, we’ve been through so much together. | 我们已经经历了很多 |
[14:38] | When I found him, he was… | 当我找到他时 他 |
[14:42] | He’s come a long way. | 他取得了很大进步 |
[14:53] | And now, | 现在 |
[14:55] | the moment you’ve all been waiting for! | 你们翘首以盼的一刻 |
[16:12] | Can you get me a tissue? | 能给我张纸吗 |
[16:16] | – Hey, you know, I think I’m just gonna… – Are you fucking kidding me? | -我想我要… -你逗我吗 |
[16:19] | Look, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[16:21] | My mom wasn’t feeling well last night, so… | 我妈昨晚不舒服 所以 |
[16:24] | You got to call your mommy? | 你要给你妈打电话 |
[16:26] | I thought you were a rock star. | 你不是摇滚明星吗 |
[16:30] | That was fun. | 昨晚很好玩 |
[16:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | You’re not gonna ask for my number? | 你都不问我要号码吗 |
[16:41] | I thought you were a nice guy. | 我以为你是好人 |
[16:42] | – Sorry, I, I got to go. – No, you’re not a nice guy. | -抱歉 我得走了 -你不是好人 |
[16:45] | You’re not a nice guy! | 你不是好人 |
[16:49] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[16:51] | Your mom can suck my fucking dick! | 你妈可以来吃我鸡巴 |
[16:53] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[17:02] | – Is this Larry Underwood? – Uh, speaking. | -你是拉里·安德伍德吗 -是的 |
[17:05] | This is Bellevue Hospital calling about Alice Underwood. | 这里是贝尔维尤医院 事关爱丽丝·安德伍德 |
[17:18] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Alice Underwood? | 打扰下 我找爱丽丝·安德伍德 |
[17:20] | – Good luck with that. – Wh-What? | -祝你好运 -什么 |
[17:24] | Alice Underwood? | 爱丽丝·安德伍德 |
[17:27] | Alice Underwood? | 爱丽丝·安德伍德 |
[17:39] | Ma! Ma! | 妈 妈 |
[17:44] | Ma! Ma. | 妈 妈 |
[17:51] | Mommy. Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[17:54] | – Larry… – Yeah. | -拉里 -嗯 |
[17:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:59] | Go get your father. | 去找你爸 |
[18:02] | He’s in the bar… | 他在酒吧 |
[18:05] | with that photographer. | 跟那个摄影师一起 |
[18:10] | You go tell him… | 你去告诉他 |
[18:13] | I said come out of there. | 我说快出来吧 |
[18:14] | Okay. Just… | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Jesus Christ, Ma, you’re burning up. | 天啊 妈 你额头好烫 |
[18:24] | Okay, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 好吧 我要把你从这里带出去 |
[18:38] | Fucking thief! | 该死的小偷 |
[18:40] | I’ll kill you, bitch! | 我杀了你 贱人 |
[18:42] | Wayne… | 韦恩 |
[18:42] | My mom’s in real bad shape. I’m gonna take her upstairs, | 我妈的情况很糟糕 我把她带上楼 |
[18:45] | and I’m gonna come back down, | 然后我再下来 |
[18:46] | and we’ll sort all this shit out, man. | 解决一下这摊子事 |
[18:48] | End you… | 了结你 |
[18:50] | Over a fucking song? | 就因为一首歌吗 |
[18:51] | My song! | 我的歌 |
[18:54] | Jesus Christ, man. | 天啊 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry I’m such a fuck-up, Ma. | 很抱歉我这么没出息 妈 |
[20:47] | Hey, buddy? | 哥们 |
[20:48] | Let me get you a sniff. | 我给你拿点吸 |
[20:50] | It’ll take the edge off. | 让你缓解一下 |
[20:51] | That’s the least I can do. You just need to tell me where it is. | 这点小忙我还是能帮的 你只要告诉我在哪 |
[20:55] | Hey. Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[20:57] | Where’s the stash, man? I know you’re holding. | 你藏在哪了 我知道你有 |
[20:59] | You’ll never be famous now. | 你永远也不会出名了 |
[21:03] | Why would you be hiding it? | 你为什么要藏呢 |
[21:05] | There’s nobody to hide it from. Fuck you. | 你还能瞒着谁呢 操你妈 |
[21:29] | Oh, you piece of shit. | 你个混蛋 |
[21:46] | We’ll hoof it from here. | 我们从这里步行 |
[22:02] | Hey. How are you? Good morning. | 你好啊 早上好 |
[22:05] | – All right, so you see the Xs on the houses here? – Yeah. | -你看见房子上的叉了吗 -嗯 |
[22:08] | They’re the houses that have been cleared of the dead. | 这些房子里的尸体都被清理干净了 |
[22:10] | Are all these people waiting to see Mother Abagail? | 这些人都是来见艾比盖尔教母的吗 |
[22:12] | Some of them. | 有些是 |
[22:13] | – Hey, Stu. – Good to see you. | -你好 斯图 -很高兴见到你 |
[22:14] | Some of them already seen her, just want to stay close. | 有些已经见过了 只是想待在附近 |
[22:17] | She’s out on her porch for two hours every day, | 她每天会到外面门廊上两个小时 |
[22:19] | greeting new arrivals. | 见见新来的 |
[22:32] | You Underwood? | 你是安德伍德吗 |
[22:37] | Hm. Took your sweet time, didn’t you? | 可花了你好久啊 对吧 |
[22:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:41] | She’s fucking with you. | 她逗你玩呢 |
[22:42] | At ease, Ray. | 好了 蕾 |
[22:45] | Ray Brentner. | 蕾·布伦特纳 |
[22:48] | Dangerous being a prophet. | 当先知很危险 |
[22:50] | Especially during times of upheaval. | 特别是动乱时期 |
[22:53] | That’s what she is? A prophet? | 是她吗 她是先知 |
[22:54] | Guess that’s not for me to say. | 这不该我说了算 |
[22:56] | I’m gonna leave y’all to it. You’re in good hands. | 我先走了 你放心吧 |
[23:01] | You’re not staying? | 你不留下来吗 |
[23:02] | I got to make sure we’ve got enough deer meat for dinner, | 我要去确保晚餐有足够的鹿肉 |
[23:04] | and the spotter’s got two more caravans coming in, so… | 盯梢的说又有两个车队来了 |
[23:07] | It seems like you got a lot of responsibility here. | 你在这好像承担了很多责任啊 |
[23:09] | Yeah, we all do. | 对 我们都一样 |
[23:12] | – I’ll see you. – See you. | -回见 -回见 |
[23:15] | Come on inside. | 进来里面吧 |
[23:24] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[23:47] | Larry Underwood, Nick Andros. | 拉里·安德伍德 尼克·安德罗斯 |
[24:04] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:10] | Larry Underwood… | 拉里·安德伍德 |
[24:12] | you better come in here and sing me a song. | 你快进来给我唱首歌 |
[25:01] | Monsters! Monsters are coming! | 怪兽 怪兽要来了 |
[25:05] | Monsters are coming! There’s monsters coming! | 怪兽要来了 怪兽要来了 |
[25:10] | Monsters on the way! | 怪兽在路上了 |
[25:13] | They’re in the suburbs! Monsters! | 它们在郊区 怪兽 |
[25:14] | They’re coming! Monsters! | 它们来了 有怪兽 |
[25:59] | Another living soul. | 又一个活人 |
[26:03] | Still a few of us wandering around. | 还是有几个在乱转的 |
[26:05] | Where the hell did you break out of, Bellevue? | 你从哪逃出来的 贝尔维尤医院吗 |
[26:08] | Certainly not. | 当然不是 |
[26:09] | I was in Mount Sinai getting a stent put in. | 我是在西奈山医院做支架手术 |
[26:13] | Come on, man, maybe you want to | 拜托 哥们 |
[26:15] | put some fucking clothes on. There’s plenty for everyone. | 你他妈穿点衣服吧 衣服多得是 |
[26:18] | Where I’m going, I don’t need clothes. | 我要去的地方不需要穿衣服 |
[26:20] | – Yeah, where’s that? – Yankee Stadium. | -那是去哪 -洋基体育场 |
[26:22] | Fulfill a lifelong ambition. | 实现我毕生的夙愿 |
[26:24] | You’re finally gonna throw out the first pitch? | 你终于要投出第一球了吗 |
[26:25] | No, son. I’m gonna run around that field | 不 我要去场地上 |
[26:27] | stark naked to my heart’s content. | 裸奔直到我开心为止 |
[26:30] | And then I’m gonna jerk off all over home plate. | 然后我要去打飞机 全射在本垒板上 |
[26:36] | Best of luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[26:39] | What’s that tone? Young man… | 这是什么语气 年轻人 |
[26:42] | we can do whatever we want now. | 我们现在想做什么就能做什么 |
[26:44] | Go anywhere. We’ve been freed from society’s constraints. | 想去哪去哪 我们已经摆脱了社会的束缚 |
[26:48] | I’m not judging you, boss. | 我没有批判你的意思 老哥 |
[27:40] | I’m not dangerous, I swear. | 我不危险 我发誓 |
[27:42] | You don’t look dangerous. | 你看上去也不危险 |
[27:46] | You don’t look sick, either. | 也不像生病了 |
[27:47] | You passed by me earlier. | 你之前和我擦肩而过了 |
[27:50] | Well, that’s | 是吗 |
[27:51] | I mean, you’re hard to miss. | 我是说 你很难不被注意到 |
[27:54] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[27:55] | Share my umbrella. | 坐在我的伞下 |
[27:59] | I’m Rita Blakemoor. | 我是丽塔·布莱克莫尔 |
[28:03] | Larry Underwood. | 拉里·安德伍德 |
[28:04] | I almost hid when I heard you coming. | 我听到你来时差点躲起来了 |
[28:06] | I thought you were the man that’s been carrying on all morning. | 我以为你是那个一早上都在发疯的人 |
[28:11] | The monster-shouter. | 喊叫怪兽的那人 |
[28:14] | That’s very apt. | 你形容的很贴切 |
[28:20] | This was my husband’s. | 这是我已故丈夫的 |
[28:22] | He was terrified of being robbed. | 他很害怕被抢劫 |
[28:26] | Maybe I’ll try it. | 或许我该试试 |
[28:28] | Can you hold this? | 你拿下伞吧 |
[28:33] | Do you think I can hit this birdhouse right there? | 你觉得我能击中那边的鸟屋吗 |
[28:34] | I really don’t think that’s a, uh, such a good idea… | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[28:43] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中靶心 |
[28:46] | I’m quite sure I couldn’t shoot a person, I don’t think. | 我很确定我没法打人 我想不行 |
[28:50] | Pretty soon there won’t be anyone left to shoot. | 很快也不会剩下什么人让我们打了 |
[28:52] | Don’t be so sure. I heard shots earlier. | 别那么确定 我之前还听到了枪声 |
[28:54] | That’s probably just someone spraying bullets at the sky. | 那可能只是有人往空中开枪 |
[28:57] | After all, who is there to stop them? | 毕竟 也没人去阻止他们 |
[28:59] | Guy I ran into this morning told me he was… | 我早上遇到一个家伙 他说他… |
[29:02] | headed to Yankee Stadium to jerk, uh…. | 要去洋基体育场撸 |
[29:05] | masturbate… | 自慰 |
[29:07] | on home plate. | 在本垒板上 |
[29:09] | That’s an awful walk. | 走过去太久了吧 |
[29:10] | Did you tell him to go someplace closer? | 你有没有让他换个近点的地方 |
[29:19] | You’re very pleasant to be around. | 你很好相处 |
[29:23] | It’s wonderful that you’re not crazy. | 幸好你没有发疯 |
[29:29] | What did you do before all this? | 在这一切发生前你是干什么的 |
[29:37] | Let me show you? | 我给你看吧 |
[29:39] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -可以吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:58] | C.O. Savino… | 萨维诺狱警 |
[30:00] | I know you and me got off on the wrong foot. | 我知道咱俩之前有点误会 |
[30:02] | I was hoping that we can make a fresh start. | 我希望我们能冰释前嫌 |
[30:05] | – If I say yes, will you shut the fuck up? – Okay, | -如果我同意 你能闭嘴吗 -好吧 |
[30:07] | I know you’re not gonna be relocating guys that are already sick… | 我知道你不能转移已经病了的人 |
[30:10] | …like this motherfucker behind me. | 就像我身后的这个猪头 |
[30:11] | He’s got the neck blowing up, | 他的脖子都要爆炸了 |
[30:12] | and he’s, like, coughing and shit, | 他一直在咳嗽什么的 |
[30:14] | and I was hoping maybe ’cause | 但我想着或许因为 |
[30:15] | I’m feeling fine, maybe you could move me… | 我没事 也许你能转移我 |
[30:17] | Even if I gave a shit, I got no place to relocate you to. | 就算我在乎 我也没地方转移你了 |
[30:20] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[30:21] | …you got to keep feeding us, right? | 你得给我们吃饭 对吧 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause we haven’t had food in over a day. | 因为我们已经超过一整天没有食物了 |
[30:24] | We don’t have any water, the tap’s off, | 也没有水 水龙头停水了 |
[30:25] | – and I’m gonna get fucking sick because this guy… – You got water. | -我要恶心死了 因为这个家伙 -你有水 |
[30:31] | You want me to drink toilet water, you motherf…? | 你想让我喝马桶里的水吗 你个畜生 |
[30:34] | Welcome to the party, cop killer. | 欢迎来到派对 弑警者 |
[31:03] | I wish my ma could have seen it, you know? | 我希望我妈能看到这个 |
[31:05] | I was gonna stand her right here | 我本来打算让她站在这 |
[31:07] | and show her I was somebody. | 告诉她我是个人物了 |
[31:08] | She would have been so impressed. | 她会很佩服的 |
[31:10] | I doubt it. She wasn’t impressed with much. | 我很怀疑 她很少佩服什么 |
[31:13] | Well, I am. | 至少我是 |
[31:18] | No one’s gonna take it down. | 没人会把牌子取下来了 |
[31:20] | You’re gonna be up there a long time, maybe forever. | 你会在那待上好长一段时间了 或许是永远 |
[31:24] | You conquered New York City. | 你征服了纽约城 |
[31:28] | Guess I never thought of it like that. | 我好像没有这么想过 |
[31:56] | You hungry, Larry? | 你饿了吗 拉里 |
[32:05] | Hell yeah, I’m hungry. | 当然 我饿了 |
[32:08] | Let’s go to my apartment. | 我们回我家吧 |
[32:14] | Please. Lead the way. | 请带路吧 |
[32:16] | ‘Cause you’re a rock star! | 因为你是个摇滚明星 |
[34:00] | Oh, the smell, it’s awful. | 这味道 太难闻了 |
[34:02] | Only gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟 |
[34:04] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[34:07] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[34:10] | Eight million corpses in the naked city. | 八百万具尸体抛尸街头 |
[34:12] | They’re just rotting in… furnished ovens. | 就那么腐烂在…烤箱里 |
[34:17] | Plus the rats. | 还有老鼠 |
[34:20] | They’ll spread diseases we’re not immune to. | 它们会传播我们无法免疫的疾病 |
[34:22] | Well, where will we go? | 那我们能去哪 |
[34:26] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在思考这个 |
[34:27] | All day, actually. | 想一天了 |
[34:30] | It’s like what that guy at the park said. | 就像之前公园里的那个人说的 |
[34:34] | The Yankee Yanker? | 那个洋基撸炮男吗 |
[34:37] | That’s not bad. | 这绰号不错 |
[34:40] | He said we can do whatever we want, | 他说我们可以肆意妄为 |
[34:44] | and we can go anywhere. | 可以随心而去 |
[34:45] | Monsters are here! | 怪物来了 |
[34:47] | – They’re here! – Oh, God. | -它们来了 -天呐 |
[34:48] | Our friend is back. | 我们的朋友回来了 |
[34:50] | I wish our friend would shut the fuck up. | 我希望我们的朋友能闭嘴 |
[34:53] | They’re in the streets, in the sewers! | 它们在街上 在下水道里 |
[34:54] | Monsters are everywhere! | 怪物无处不在 |
[34:58] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:04] | You’d have to be batshit crazy not to be. | 只有疯子才会不怕吧 |
[35:09] | But we got pills for that. Huh? | 但我们有应对的药片 对吧 |
[36:06] | Hey. This way. | 这边走 |
[36:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah. It’s just… | 嗯 只是 |
[36:27] | Hey, you. Hey, you! | 喂 你们两个 |
[36:32] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[36:33] | I want to give you a million dollars. | 我想给你一百万 |
[36:36] | Thanks, man, we’re good. | 谢了 哥们 我们不需要 |
[36:38] | I’m serious. Look. | 我是认真的 看 |
[36:41] | I got it right here. | 钱就在这呢 |
[36:45] | You can have every cent of it… | 所有的都可以给你… |
[36:50] | if I can borrow her for 15 minutes. | 只要我能借她用15分钟 |
[36:53] | Get out of here. | 快滚 |
[36:55] | Now. | 马上 |
[37:03] | That’s a mistake. | 那样做是错的 |
[37:07] | – Oh, my God. – It’s okay. | -天啊 -别怕 |
[37:11] | You should have taken the deal. | 你真该接受那条件 |
[37:17] | – Come on. Come on. – Let’s go. Go, go, go! | -快 快 -我们追 快点 快点 |
[38:07] | Take this side. | 从这边上 |
[38:09] | That side. | 去那边 |
[38:17] | Should have taken the deal, Midnight. | 你该接受那条件 老黑 |
[38:21] | All we wanted was the girl. | 我们只想要那女的 |
[38:36] | Is this water? | 这是水吗 |
[38:40] | I know it sucks, but I bet it beats the shit out of | 我知道这很恶心 但我敢说它怎么也比 |
[38:42] | whatever those assholes had planned. | 那些混蛋想要干的要好 |
[38:46] | Starting route to Haven Avenue. | 黑文大道导航开始 |
[38:48] | In 400 feet, turn right on Columbus Avenue. | 120米后右转上哥伦布大道 |
[38:51] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我没办法走 |
[38:52] | Hey, listen, just pretend we’re Ninja Turtles. | 听着 你就假装我们是忍者神龟吧 |
[38:54] | – Okay. Okay. – Right? | -好吧 -行吧 |
[39:00] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[39:06] | What is this? | 是什么 |
[39:08] | It’s what you think it is. | 就是你想的那个 |
[39:15] | Oh. Aw, fuck. | 妈的 |
[39:29] | Proceed west on East 95th Street. | 沿95东街向西走 |
[39:37] | Do you know where you’re going? | 你知道你是往哪走吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, uh, north to GW. | 往北去乔治·华盛顿大桥 |
[39:43] | – Well, which way is north? – I don’t… | -哪边是北啊 -我不… |
[39:48] | I’m-a say… this way. | 我觉得… 往这边 |
[39:52] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[39:54] | Come on, we can just go out. Let’s go up. | 算了吧 我们还是上去吧 我们往上吧 |
[39:56] | I’m not fucking going up there. | 我才不他妈的上去呢 |
[39:57] | You know who’s up there. | 你知道谁在上面 |
[40:03] | No. | 不 |
[40:07] | – Coming? – Okay. Yeah. | -走吗 -好吧 |
[40:38] | Rita. Rita. Relax. You’re okay. | 丽塔 别害怕 没事的 |
[40:40] | They’re just rats. | 就是些老鼠 |
[40:41] | They’re just rats, Rita, come on. Look at me. | 就是些老鼠 丽塔 看着我 |
[40:43] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[40:44] | Rita, relax. You’re okay. | 丽塔 别害怕 没事的 |
[40:46] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[40:48] | You’re all right. You’re okay. We just got to keep going. | 没事的 没事的 我们得接着走下去 |
[40:51] | – No, I can’t do this. – You can’t. | -不 我没法走了 -你不能上去 |
[40:52] | – What if they see you? – I’m going up. I’m done. | -他们看见你怎么办 -我上去了 我受不了了 |
[40:54] | I’m not coming with you, you understand that? | 我不会和你上去的 你明白吗 |
[40:56] | – If you leave, that’s it. – Please come. | -如果你走了 那我们就吹了 -求你来吧 |
[40:58] | I didn’t survive this long to die. Come on. | 我撑到现在了 不想去送死 来吧 |
[41:00] | I can’t do it. | 我没法走了 |
[41:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:05] | That’s it? No goodbye? | 这就完了 连再见都不说 |
[41:06] | – I’m not fucking dying with you, Rita! – Okay, great. | -我不会陪你去送命的 丽塔 -好极了 |
[41:08] | Well, have fun drowning in shit! | 你好好享受淹死在大粪里的滋味吧 |
[41:14] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:17] | Should’ve took the million dollars. | 真应该拿那一百万 |
[41:24] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[41:26] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[41:32] | Mother?! | 妈妈 |
[41:33] | Come on. Here, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[41:35] | Come to me. Come to me. Come on. | 来我这 来我这 快过来 |
[41:38] | Fucking fuck. | 他妈的 |
[41:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:42] | – Mother?! – Yeah. Yeah. | -妈妈 -对了 对了 |
[41:45] | Ow! Fuck! Goddamn it! | 我去他妈的 |
[41:47] | – Goddamn it! – Mother?! | -他妈的 -妈妈 |
[41:49] | Shut the fuck up, you cock-knocker! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[41:51] | I fucked your mother. | 我去你妈的 |
[41:53] | – Mother?! – Shit. Fuck. | -妈妈 -妈的 |
[41:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:46] | I guess that’d make this your room. | 我想这就是你的房间了 |
[43:03] | So what do you think, bud? | 你觉得呢 伙计 |
[43:07] | It puts her right across the hall. | 她就住在对面 |
[43:08] | If you ever need her in the night, | 如果夜里你想找她 |
[43:09] | all you got to do is step out your door. | 只要走出你的房门就行了 |
[43:27] | Hey. Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[43:29] | You’re sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的 |
[43:32] | As opposed to what? | 和什么相比呢 |
[43:34] | I could stay on the couch, | 我可以睡沙发 |
[43:36] | a few nights at least, just to help you get settled. | 至少待几晚 帮你们安顿好 |
[43:38] | It wouldn’t have to mean anything. | 没什么别的意思 |
[43:41] | What did she say to you– | 她对你说了什么… |
[43:43] | the old woman? | 那个老妇人 |
[43:46] | I told you, I’m really not supposed to… | 我跟你说过 我不能… |
[43:48] | – Yeah. – …tell people what she said. | -对 -跟别人说她说了什么 |
[43:50] | You said that. | 你说过了 |
[43:54] | Yeah, so, um, if… | 对 如果… |
[43:56] | If you’re all right, I guess I’ll, uh, gonna go find Harold. | 如果你们没事 我想 我去找哈罗德了 |
[43:59] | I got his address, so… | 我拿到他的地址了… |
[44:03] | you mind taking him with you? | 你带上他一起行吗 |
[44:06] | Just give me a… | 给我… |
[44:07] | a second to start setting us up, you know? | 一点时间 收拾收拾 |
[44:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:12] | Hey, Joe? | 小乔 |
[44:14] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[44:16] | Come on, dude. | 快来 孩子 |
[44:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:33] | Continue north. | 继续向北 |
[44:56] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:32] | Fuck. Fuck. | 妈的 妈的 |
[46:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:06] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[46:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:10] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[46:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:47] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[46:49] | Fu… | 操 |
[47:02] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[47:03] | Ma? | 妈 |
[47:06] | Why didn’t you come see me? | 你为什么不来看我 |
[47:09] | – Ma. – Larry? | -妈 -拉里 |
[47:12] | I need to go to the ho… | 我要去… |
[47:25] | Fuck. Fuck. | 我了个去 |
[47:29] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[47:34] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[47:36] | Come back! | 回来 |
[47:38] | Help me! | 救我 |
[47:41] | Why don’t you come see me, Larry? | 你为什么不来看我 拉里 |
[47:55] | Help me! Let me out! | 救命 让我出去 |
[48:01] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[48:05] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me out. | 让我出去 让我出去 让我出去 |
[48:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[48:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[48:24] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[48:27] | You’re okay. It’s me. | 你没事了 是我 |
[48:28] | It’s me. It’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我 是我 |
[48:30] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[48:32] | How the fuck…? How the fuck did you get out here? | 怎么… 你是怎么出来的 |
[48:35] | I walked north like you said. | 我照你说的向北走 |
[48:38] | I lost… I lost my phone. | 我的手机… 丢了 |
[48:40] | But not your drugs. | 但你的药没丢 |
[48:42] | I almost lost my mind. | 我都快疯了 |
[48:45] | Well, look what you won. | 看看你赢了什么 |
[48:47] | – What? – We made it. | -什么 -我们到了 |
[48:50] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[49:38] | – This is stupid. – What is? | -太傻了 -什么太傻了 |
[49:42] | That it’s raining or… that you’re stuck here with me? | 是说下雨还是说你和我一起困在这里 |
[49:46] | No. | 不是 |
[49:49] | Being alive. | 活着 |
[49:51] | When everyone else is dead. | 其他人都死了 |
[49:55] | It’s like being the last people to leave a party. | 就是像最后一个离开派对的人 |
[49:58] | Meaning what? That-that… | 什么意思 那… |
[49:59] | You’re worried it’s tacky? | 你担心这样很差劲吗 |
[50:03] | It’s stupid. | 很傻 |
[50:06] | It’s not worth it. | 这样不值得 |
[50:15] | I don’t know about you, but I… | 我不知道你 但是我… |
[50:18] | can’t keep my eyes open. | 睁不开眼了 |
[50:20] | Ready for bed? | 准备睡觉了吗 |
[50:21] | I’m gonna stay up for a little bit. | 我过一会再睡 |
[50:24] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[50:27] | Okay. | 那好 |
[51:16] | Hi, I’m looking for Harold Lauder. | 你好 我想找哈罗德·劳德 |
[51:19] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[51:26] | I’m Larry Underwood. Sorry. | 我叫拉里·安德伍德 抱歉 |
[51:28] | This is my friend Joe. | 这是我朋友小乔 |
[51:31] | We followed your signs all across the country. | 我们跟着你的信号跨省越州 |
[51:33] | You did? | 是吗 |
[51:35] | No kidding. Really? | 没开玩笑 真的吗 |
[51:36] | Yeah, really. We did. | 真的 是的 |
[51:38] | I brought you some presents | 我给你带了些礼物 |
[51:40] | as a thanks for helping us out on the road. | 谢谢你在路上帮了我们 |
[51:42] | You know, whenever I was in a tough spot, | 每当我陷入困境时 |
[51:44] | I’d ask myself, “What would Harold do?” So… | 我会问自己 换做是哈罗德会怎么做 |
[51:55] | Actually, is Fran here? I-I’d really love to meet her, too. | 对了 弗兰在吗 我要很想见见她 |
[52:03] | No, she doesn’t, she doesn’t live here. | 她不… 她不住在这里 |
[52:07] | I see. | 懂了 |
[52:10] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听你这么说 |
[52:14] | Yeah, I was with someone on the road, too. | 我是和同伴一起上路的 |
[52:16] | It didn’t work out. | 我们合不来 |
[52:18] | I’ll come by one night, we’ll have a drink, talk about it. | 哪天晚上我会过来 我们喝一杯聊一聊 |
[52:21] | And Joe, he– You know… | 小乔 他… |
[52:25] | Joe. | 小乔 |
[52:28] | Sorry, he’s been through a lot. | 抱歉 他经历了不少事 |
[52:31] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[52:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:36] | – Nice to meet you, Larry. – Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 拉里 -嗯 |
[52:38] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[52:44] | Come on, crazy. | 我们走吧 小疯子 |
[52:47] | What was that about, man? That was rude. | 刚才你怎么不理人 那样很没礼貌 |
[56:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:09] | *Olly olly oxen free* | *躲啊躲猫猫* |
[56:12] | *Come on, run along with me…* | *来吧 跟我走* |
[56:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:15] | *Just remember and be quick* | *记清楚 快一点* |
[56:18] | *We’re gonna jump the candlestick* | *准备跳烛台* |
[56:21] | *Kick the can and run with me* | *踢翻罐子 跟我走* |
[56:24] | *Olly olly oxen free.* | *躲啊躲猫猫* |
[56:51] | Poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 |
[56:54] | How long you been shitcanned? | 你被关在这里多久了 |
[56:58] | Uh, maybe… | 也许… |
[57:01] | a week, or a cou– uh, I– What day is it? | 一个星期了 或者好几…今天是几号 |
[57:06] | How come you’re not dead already? | 你怎么会还活着呢 |
[57:09] | You don’t want to know that. | 你不会想要知道的 |
[57:15] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[57:19] | I ate him. | 就把它吃了 |
[57:30] | You didn’t happen to have a little chomp on this fine fellow | 你不会正好还尝了尝 |
[57:32] | on the bottom bunk, by any chance? | 下铺这位好小伙吧 |
[57:37] | That couldn’t have been me. | 那肯定不是我咬的 |
[57:38] | That must have been somebody else. | 肯定是别人 |
[57:40] | You see, one of his legs is looking a bit thinner than the other. | 他的一条腿看上去比另一条更细 |
[57:42] | I don’t know about that. I don’t know nothing about that. | 我不知道 我完全不知道是怎么回事 |
[57:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[57:47] | Eh, look about the same to me. | 我觉得看起来都一样粗 |
[57:52] | How’d he taste? | 他的味道怎么样 |
[57:59] | It was all Poke’s fucking idea. | 都是坡克的鬼主意 |
[58:01] | Taking a bite out of Mr. Personality? | 你是说咬一口这位有个性的家伙吗 |
[58:04] | That was the only goddamn reason | 我就是因为这个 |
[58:05] | that I’m in this fucking place, ’cause Poke said | 才会被关进这个鬼地方 就因为坡克说 |
[58:06] | that we got to go big and I said no, we got to stay small. | 我们吃就吃大的 我说不行 我们只能吃小的 |
[58:09] | And I’d never eat somebody’s fucking leg. | 我绝对不会去吃人腿的 |
[58:11] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[58:14] | No. | 不 |
[58:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[58:17] | I don’t think you’re real. | 我觉得你不是真实存在的 |
[58:19] | Oh, I’m real, baby. | 我很真实 宝贝 |
[58:22] | I’m real real. | 我非常真实 |
[58:25] | Well, if you’re real, | 如果你是真实的 |
[58:27] | then you must be the devil. | 那你肯定是恶魔 |
[58:32] | That’s not a very nice thing to say, Lloyd. | 这么说别人可不好 洛伊德 |
[58:43] | *Well, she brought me coffee* | *她给我带了咖啡* |
[58:46] | *Well, she brought me tea* | *她给我带了浓茶* |
[58:48] | *Hell, she brought me everything* | *她给我带来了一切* |
[58:52] | *But the workhouse key* | *唯独没有济贫院的钥匙* |
[59:00] | Shit. | 我去 |
[59:03] | You dig that? | 喜欢吗 |
[59:05] | I learned that trick from a massage parlor honey | 这是我向新泽西州塞考克斯的一个按摩妹 |
[59:07] | in Secaucus, New Jersey. | 学来的把戏 |
[59:08] | Well, that’s a good trick. | 这把戏真不错 |
[59:10] | Secaucus, home of the world’s greatest pig farms. | 塞考克斯 全世界最大的养猪场所在地 |
[59:14] | Mister? | 先生 |
[59:15] | – I’m awful hungry. – Of course you are. | -我非常饿 -当然了 |
[59:18] | A little rat meat and a bite or two of raw human calf muscle | 一点老鼠肉以及一两口人的小腿肌 |
[59:21] | ain’t enough to sustain a fella like you. | 可支撑不了你这块头 |
[59:23] | No, it’s not enough. | 嗯 的确不够 |
[59:25] | Hell, I’m a bit peckish myself and it’s barely an hour | 妈的 我都有点饿了 我一小时前 |
[59:27] | since I finished lunch. | 才刚吃了午饭呢 |
[59:29] | Mmm. Rare roast beef sandwich on Vienna bread. | 维也纳面包配烤牛肉三明治 |
[59:33] | Smothered in onions and Gulden’s spicy brown. | 撒上一层洋葱和古登辣粉 |
[59:37] | Home fries on the side. | 配薯条 |
[59:40] | Little chocolate milk to wash it down. | 淋上一点巧克力牛奶 |
[59:43] | Oh, my, I’m… | 天 我… |
[59:45] | I’m torturing you, ain’t I? | 我简直是在折磨你 对吗 |
[59:48] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[59:50] | How about | 不如 |
[59:53] | I let you out of here and we go find something to eat? | 我放你出来 我们去找点吃的 |
[59:56] | Yeah. That sounds good. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[59:58] | I don’t believe I introduced myself. | 我应该还没有自我介绍 |
[1:00:06] | Name’s Flagg. Two Gs. | 我叫弗拉格 有两个G |
[1:00:10] | – Pleased to meet you. – Likewise. | -认识你很高兴 -彼此彼此 |
[1:00:13] | It occurs to me, | 我突然想到 |
[1:00:14] | before I open this door and we go looking for dinner, | 在我打开这扇门 带你去找东西之前 |
[1:00:16] | that there’s a couple of things we ought to get straight between us. | 我们俩得先说清楚几件事 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah. You’re a beautiful fella. | 好啊 你真是个帅气的家伙 |
[1:00:22] | I’m gonna make you my right-hand man, Lloyd. | 我会让你成为我的左右手 洛伊德 |
[1:00:25] | You’ll be Saint Peter at the pearly gates. Huh? | 你将会成为天堂之门边上的圣彼得 |
[1:00:27] | How about that? Would you like that? | 怎么样 你愿意吗 |
[1:00:29] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[1:00:32] | Now, you’d like to get even with the people | 你要找把你丢在这里的家伙 |
[1:00:34] | – who left you in here, huh? – Yeah. | -好好修理一顿吗 -是的 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah. And not just them, but anybody | 很好 不仅是他们 还有其他任何 |
[1:00:40] | who would do a thing like that. | 胆敢这么对你的人 |
[1:00:43] | The kind of people who look at a man like you as-as garbage! | 那些把你这样的人当做垃圾的家伙 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah. I ain’t fucking garbage. | 没错 我不是垃圾 |
[1:00:50] | – You’re not garbage. – I ain’t fucking garbage. | -你不是垃圾 -我他妈不是垃圾 |
[1:00:53] | – We’re gonna go far. – I ain’t garbage. | -我们会走得很远 -我不是垃圾 |
[1:00:55] | – It’s a good time for people like us. – Yeah. | -这是我们的时代 -嗯 |
[1:00:58] | Everything’s starting up. | 一切都会重新开始 |
[1:01:02] | Now all I need is your word. | 我只需要你得保证 |
[1:01:04] | All– What is it? What-what are you talking– | 我…什么 你在说什么 |
[1:01:05] | What? All you need is what– y– what? | 什么 你只需要…什么 |
[1:01:07] | Your word? | 你的保证 |
[1:01:09] | That you’ll be loyal. | 你会忠于我 |
[1:01:11] | – No questioning orders. – No denials. | -不会质疑我的命令 -绝不违抗 |
[1:01:13] | No falling asleep on guard duty. | 不会在巡逻时睡着 |
[1:01:17] | Now, you give me your promise, | 你向我保证 |
[1:01:22] | and I’ll give you the key. | 我就把钥匙给你 |
[1:01:24] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[1:01:28] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[1:01:37] | You’re a free man, Lloyd. | 你自由了 洛伊德 |
[1:01:42] | I believe this is yours. | 这应该是你的东西 |
[1:01:45] | It’s mine? | 这是我的吗 |
[1:02:00] | Mine. | 我的 |
[1:02:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:02:05] | Oh, we can’t forget about dinner. | 可别忘了晚餐 |
[1:02:06] | – Dinner, that sounded real nice. – Mm-hmm. I won’t. | -晚餐 听起来很不错 -不会忘的 |
[1:02:11] | I’m very pleased to have found you, Lloyd. | 我很高兴能找到你 洛伊德 |
[1:02:15] | I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我们将会开启一段美好的友谊 |