时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What the fuck did you guys do?! | 你们到底干了什么事 |
[00:06] | We’re working to contain it. | 我们正在试图控制它 |
[00:09] | It’s a virus. Some kind of superflu. | 是病毒 某种超级流感 |
[00:11] | Campion came from California, right? | 坎皮恩来自加州 对吗 |
[00:13] | Some bioweapons facility out in the middle of the desert? | 荒漠之中的某座生化武器研究所 |
[00:15] | The fatality rate for this virus is well over 99%. | 这个病毒的死亡率已经远超99% |
[00:19] | We’re the future. | 我们就是未来 |
[00:20] | Yes. Us. | 没错 我们 |
[00:22] | Is this Larry Underwood? | 你是拉里·安德伍德吗 |
[00:25] | This is Bellevue Hospital call about Alice Underwood. | 这里是贝尔维尤医院 事关爱丽丝·安德伍德 |
[00:32] | Oh, the smell. It’s awful. | 这味道 太难闻了 |
[00:35] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这 |
[00:36] | Well, where would we go? | 那我们能去哪 |
[00:37] | We can go anywhere. | 我们可以随心而去 |
[00:38] | Welcome to the Boulder Free Zone. | 欢迎来到博尔德自由区 |
[00:41] | Which one of you is Larry Underwood? | 你们哪位是拉里·安德伍德 |
[00:43] | She told you I’d be coming? Me specifically? | 她还告诉你我会来吗 专门说了我吗 |
[00:45] | She made a list of five names. | 她列了一份五个人的表格 |
[00:47] | People she wanted running the place. | 她希望这些人来管理这个地方 |
[00:49] | It was you and four others. | 其中有你和其他四位 |
[00:50] | I was wondering if you would be willing to take responsibility for him. | 你愿意为他负责吗 |
[00:54] | You mean would I be his mother? | 你是说 我愿意做他妈妈吗 |
[00:55] | My name is Poke Freeman. | 我叫坡克·弗里曼 |
[00:57] | This is my protégé, Lloyd Henreid. | 这是我的门徒洛伊德·亨瑞德 |
[01:02] | Don’t shoot. I surrender. | 别开枪 我投降 |
[01:04] | Welcome to the party, cop killer. | 欢迎来到派对 弑警者 |
[01:05] | Name’s Flagg. | 我叫弗拉格 |
[01:07] | I believe this is yours. | 这应该是你的东西 |
[01:31] | Miss Lacy says this is devil stuff. | 蕾西小姐说这是邪恶的 |
[01:34] | Miss Lacy smells like onion soup. | 蕾西小姐闻着就像洋葱汤 |
[01:36] | Everybody put their fingertips on the planchette. | 大家把手指头放在占卜板上 |
[01:38] | What’s a plan-check? | 什么是计划检查[音同planchette] |
[01:39] | – Planchette. It’s French. – It’s evil. | -占卜板 这是法语 -这是邪恶的 |
[01:42] | Will you just put your hands on this thing? | 把手放上去行吗 |
[01:44] | Man… | 天哪 |
[01:49] | You, too, new girl. | 你也一样 新来的 |
[01:51] | The more people we have, the more energy we put out, so… | 人越多 释放的能量就越大 |
[02:11] | Spirits, the door is open. | 神灵们 大门已经敞开 |
[02:20] | Aren’t you supposed to say something more? | 你不是应该多说点什么吗 |
[02:23] | The way I was taught is all we do is open the door, | 据我所知 我们只需打开大门 |
[02:25] | and then it’s up to the spirits if they want to come through. | 由神灵们决定要不要穿越过来 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[02:29] | I really feel like you’re supposed to say something more. | 我真觉得你应该多说点什么 |
[02:34] | – Bitch, you ain’t slick. – It’s not me. I swear. | -你玩脱了 贱人 -不是我动的 我发誓 |
[02:36] | Seriously, stop playing. | 说真的 别闹了 |
[02:41] | It’s saying it’s the new girl. | 上面显示是这个新来的 |
[02:43] | It’s the spirits. | 是神灵 |
[02:44] | Turns out this is you, new girl, | 如果真是你 新来的 |
[02:46] | I’ll beat your ass. | 我就揍扁你 |
[03:00] | New girl, tell me that you did not just write your fucking name. | 新来的 告诉我这名字不是你自己写的 |
[03:03] | – I swear, I wasn’t… I didn’t… – I warned you not to… | -我发誓 我没有 -我已经警告过你 |
[03:08] | I can’t take my hands off it. | 我的手松不了了 |
[03:20] | What is that?! | 怎么回事 |
[03:23] | Nadine. Nadine… | 纳丁 纳丁 |
[03:40] | “Nadine… Queen.” | “纳丁 女王” |
[04:11] | I don’t get it, man. | 我不明白 |
[04:11] | I put the crosshairs just behind the front shoulder, like you said. | 我按你说的 把准星瞄在前肩的后方 |
[04:16] | You’re jerking the trigger. | 你差点把扳机扣下去 |
[04:16] | Hey, man, “Squeeze, don’t pull.” | 你说”把手握紧 别扣下去” |
[04:18] | – That’s right. – You sound like… | -没错 -你听着就像… |
[04:19] | Hey, you relax… | 放松点 |
[04:20] | You know, you sound like some kind of cowboy fortune cookie, right? | 你听着就像穿了牛仔装的幸运饼干 |
[04:23] | – Cowboy fortune cookie? That’s interesting. – Yeah. Whoa. | -穿牛仔装的幸运饼干 真有意思 -是啊 |
[04:35] | Hey, Stu. | 斯图 |
[04:51] | He’s still breathing. Help me get him out. | 他还有呼吸 帮我把他抬出来 |
[04:55] | Oh, shit. Come on. | 该死 来吧 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:22] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[05:24] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 他这样子还挺像 |
[05:28] | Someone crucified this man, Larry. | 他被人折磨过 拉里 |
[05:30] | We gotta get him to town. | 我们得把他送去镇上 |
[05:32] | You think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他撑得住吗 |
[05:34] | Hell, he’s made it this far. | 他都撑了这么远了 |
[05:40] | Hey, listen. Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 听着 |
[05:42] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[05:43] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[05:46] | We’re gonna get you to a doctor. Okay? | 我们会送你去找医生 好吗 |
[05:48] | He said I couldn’t be forgiven… | 他说我是不可原谅的 |
[05:53] | …until…until I delivered the message. | 除非我传达了讯息 |
[05:59] | What message? | 什么讯息 |
[06:02] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[07:11] | Come on, sleepyhead. | 来吧 小瞌睡虫 |
[07:13] | We don’t want to be late for our first day of school. | 第一天上学可不能迟到 |
[07:22] | Joe! Joe! | 小乔 小乔 |
[07:26] | Joe, no. Stop. You’re gonna hurt him. | 小乔 住手 你会伤到他的 |
[07:29] | You’re gonna hurt him. Stop! | 你会伤到他的 住手 |
[07:31] | I’d be happy to stop, just tell him to drop the fucking knife. | 你让他把刀放下 我很乐意住手 |
[07:33] | Let it go. | 把刀放下 |
[07:34] | Joe, let it go. | 小乔 把刀放下 |
[07:37] | Let it go. | 放下 |
[07:43] | Nadine Cross. | 纳丁·克罗斯 |
[07:46] | And this is Joe. | 这是小乔 |
[08:00] | So this’ll be your classroom here. | 这里就是你们的教室 |
[08:03] | I’ve had my whole crew in here since yesterday, actually, | 我的人手昨天才到这里 |
[08:06] | sweeping the whole place, the whole wing. | 把整个地方都清扫干净了 |
[08:08] | Make sure there aren’t any, uh, | 确保这里没有遗留 |
[08:10] | pieces left behind, you know. | 尸块之类的东西 |
[08:12] | So just rest assured this is gonna just fit every need that you have. | 请放心 这里能满足你们的一切需求 |
[08:17] | So what-what are– what are you gonna teach, anyway? | 你打算教什么呢 |
[08:20] | Teach? | 教 |
[08:22] | Honestly, I’m just trying to give these kids a little sense of | 说实话 我只是想给这些孩子 |
[08:26] | normalcy, you know. | 一些正常的感觉 |
[08:28] | Keep ’em from shutting down. | 让他们不要封闭自己的内心 |
[08:31] | All they’ve seen, | 他们见了那么多 |
[08:33] | it’s a miracle they remember how to breathe in and out. | 能记住怎么呼吸已经是奇迹了 |
[08:41] | I found him outside of Scranton | 我在斯克兰顿城外发现了他 |
[08:43] | several weeks ago. | 就在几周之前 |
[08:46] | He’s just a… a scared little boy. | 他只是一个吓坏的小男孩 |
[08:53] | Look, we want to come with you. | 我们想和你一起走 |
[08:58] | Come with me where? | 和我去哪儿呢 |
[09:01] | Wherever you’re going. | 你去哪儿 我们就去哪儿 |
[09:08] | You know, I got out of New York with a woman, | 我和一个女人一起逃离了纽约 |
[09:11] | and she killed herself. | 然后她自杀了 |
[09:14] | So, maybe I’m meant to be alone. | 也许我注定孤身 |
[09:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:36] | You asked me where I’m going. | 你问我要去哪 |
[09:43] | I’m going wherever Harold leads me. | 哈罗德指引我去哪 我就去哪 |
[09:48] | I don’t– I don’t get it. | 我不 我不明白 |
[09:51] | – You know him? – No. | -你认识他 -不 |
[09:54] | But every time I pass through a place that, uh, he’s already been, | 但我每次经过他去过的地方 |
[09:54] | 192路线 路易斯伯格 这里的人都死了 我们要向西行 哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德 弗朗西斯·古德史密斯 九月二十号 | |
[09:58] | I just felt like he knew the answers | 我感觉我还没想到要问什么 |
[09:59] | before I even thought to ask the questions. | 他就已经知道答案了 |
[10:04] | I want to go with you. | 我想跟你走 |
[10:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:09] | And so does Joe. | 小乔也需要 |
[10:16] | You just gotta figure out if you’d rather be alone. | 你只是需要弄明白你是不是想要一个人 |
[10:25] | Hawk, got another one for you. | 哈克 又有活了 |
[10:29] | Joe, come on. | 小乔 快走 |
[10:31] | – Hi, joe. – Well… | -你好 小乔 -好了 |
[10:33] | Joe, come here. Come here. Come on. | 小乔 过来 快过来 |
[10:35] | Let’s just say thank you, let them finish up. | 说谢谢 让他们解决 |
[10:38] | Yeah? Okay. | 好吗 好 |
[10:40] | Well… | 行了 |
[10:42] | Thanks for coming on over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[10:44] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:46] | Bye. Thank you both… | 再见 谢谢你们俩 |
[10:47] | – Thank you. – …so much. | -谢谢你 -非常感谢 |
[10:48] | It’s good that you came. | 你们能来真好 |
[10:51] | Goodbye. Come on. | 再见 快走 |
[10:53] | All right, you have a nice rest of your day. | 你们今天好好休息 |
[11:02] | She may be the hottest woman on Earth. | 她可能是地球上最性感的女人 |
[11:05] | I mean, left. | 剩下的女人中 |
[11:07] | That’s, uh, that’s fucked up. | 什么屁话 |
[11:10] | Before, I see that woman, I say to myself, | 以前 我看到那女人 我对自己说 |
[11:14] | “You wouldn’t have a shot with her | 就算你是地球上最后一个男人 |
[11:15] | if you were the last man on Earth.” | 你跟她也没机会 |
[11:18] | And now… | 而现在 |
[11:20] | here I am, a lot closer to being the last man on Earth | 我离成为地球上最后一个男人如此接近 |
[11:23] | than I ever imagined. | 远超我想象 |
[11:23] | And you still don’t have a shot with her. | 然而你跟她还是没机会 |
[11:30] | Steve, did you move my goo? | 史蒂夫 你动了我的黏物了吗 |
[11:36] | Think fast. | 脑筋转快点 |
[11:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | By the way, I’ve asked Steve to assist with your delivery. | 对了 我叫史蒂夫来帮忙给你接生 |
[11:46] | Wasn’t he a veterinary technician? | 他不是兽医技师吗 |
[11:48] | Beggars and choosers, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你也没法挑肥拣瘦了 |
[11:50] | Bet he’s assisted more births than I have. | 但他协助接生的次数比我多多了 |
[11:52] | Not human births. | 不是给人接生 |
[11:54] | Mammalian. | 哺乳动物 |
[11:56] | Okay… | 好了 |
[11:57] | Ooh. Yeah. Cold? Okay. | 冷吗 好了 |
[12:00] | Here goes nothing. | 希望估计不大 |
[12:04] | That’s not the baby, is it? | 那不是婴儿 对吗 |
[12:06] | Pretty sure that’s your bladder. | 那是你的膀胱 |
[12:10] | Just reposition… | 重新定位下 |
[12:16] | There’s your baby. | 那是你的宝宝 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God. Is it healthy? | 天呐 健康的吗 |
[12:20] | Far as I can tell, yeah. | 在我看来 是的 |
[12:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:26] | All good. | 没事 |
[12:32] | Hey, Jess, meet our kid. | 小杰 见见我们的孩子 |
[13:15] | – Frannie? – Yeah? | -弗兰妮 -什么事 |
[13:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:41] | Well, that’s one good thing about the end of the world. | 这是世界末日的好处之一 |
[13:43] | We can piss wherever we want, right? | 可以随处小便 对吗 |
[13:46] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[13:48] | I was waiting to introduce myself till you set that rifle down. | 我就等着你放下步枪后再过来自我介绍 |
[13:52] | That’s not my only gun. | 那不是我唯一的枪 |
[13:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:55] | You also got that little automatic in your ankle holster. | 你的脚踝皮套里还有把自动手枪 |
[13:59] | How long have you been following us? | 你跟踪我们多久了 |
[14:01] | Long enough to pick my moment. | 久到我知道该选择何时现身 |
[14:04] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[14:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:06] | Is that, is that the only thing you’re carrying, that rifle? | 你就只拿了一把步枪吗 |
[14:13] | Hey, how about we start over? | 要不重新来过吧 |
[14:14] | I was hoping this would be a nicer conversation. | 我本以为我们的对话火药味不会这么浓 |
[14:16] | It’s been a while since I had one. | 好久没有过正常的对话了 |
[14:19] | Stu Redman. | 斯图·雷德曼 |
[14:21] | Pleasure to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们俩 |
[14:26] | Now, look… | 听着 |
[14:29] | I mean, i-if I was gonna hurt either one of you, | 如果我想伤害你们 |
[14:32] | why wouldn’t I have done it with your backs turned? | 我为什么不在你们背对着我的时候下手 |
[14:35] | I can’t think of a reason. | 我想不到理由 |
[14:37] | Doesn’t mean there isn’t one. | 但不代表没有 |
[14:39] | It’s a sick fucking world. | 这是个病态的世界 |
[14:40] | I’m Fran Goldsmith. That’s Harold Lauder. | 我是弗兰·古德史密斯 那是哈罗德·劳德 |
[14:43] | – Fran! – Harold, if we didn’t want people to know our names, | -弗兰 -哈罗德 如果我们不想别人知道我们的名字 |
[14:45] | why are we spray-painting it across the country? | 我们干嘛要在全国各地用喷漆喷写 |
[14:48] | She’s got a point there, Harold, I… | 她说得有理 哈罗德 我 |
[14:50] | It’s how I was keeping track of you. | 我就是这么追踪你们的 |
[14:53] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Redman. Best of luck. | 很高兴认识你 雷德曼先生 祝你好运 |
[14:58] | – What are you doing? – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -你干什么 -快走 快走 |
[14:59] | – Harold. – We don’t, w-we can’t be 100% sure that this guy is okay. | -哈罗德 -我们不能百分百确定这人没病 |
[15:04] | And if we can’t be 100% sure… | 如果我们不能百分百确定 |
[15:05] | You can’t be 100% sure of anyone. | 你对任何人都无法百分百确定 |
[15:08] | Harold, are we really gonna send away the first person that we’ve seen? | 哈罗德 我们真要赶走我们见到的第一个人吗 |
[15:12] | Come on. If we’re not out here looking for people, | 拜托 如果我们不是在找人的话 |
[15:15] | then what the fuck are we… | 那我们他妈是在… |
[15:16] | Look, we can, we can argue about it all you want, | 我们可以尽情争论这个问题 |
[15:18] | I’m not taking a chance. | 但我不要冒险 |
[15:20] | So now you’ve got a choice: either you stay with the guy | 你有个选择 你要么跟着 |
[15:24] | who’s helped you stay alive these last couple weeks, | 过去几周保你不死 |
[15:27] | saved your life in Ogunquit, or… | 在奥甘奎特救了你命的人 要么 |
[15:30] | you can throw in with this happy asshole and his fucking dimples, | 你可以加入这个笑起来带酒窝的混蛋 |
[15:34] | with no way to know for sure that he’s not Jeffrey Dahmer. | 而你无从确定他不是杰弗里·达摩[著名连环杀人犯] |
[15:49] | Think he likes me. | 他好像喜欢我 |
[15:51] | – Sorry. – Oh, no, it’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[15:52] | He’s just looking out for you, that’s all. | 他只是在为你着想 仅此而已 |
[15:56] | We’re looking out for each other. | 我们为彼此着想 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:59] | We’re gonna go to Atlanta, to the CDC. | 我们要去亚特兰大 去疾控中心 |
[16:03] | Think that’s a mistake? | 你觉得这是个错误吗 |
[16:04] | – Uh, well, I heard it was compromised. – Yeah. | -我听说那里也沦陷了 -对 |
[16:07] | And Harold says that’s just what they’re telling people, | 哈罗德说他们只是这样对外宣称 |
[16:09] | so not too many people show up. | 以防很多人过去 |
[16:11] | Well, look, Atlanta’s as good a place as any. | 听着 亚特兰大和其他地方一样 |
[16:14] | Good to get south before the winter hits. | 在冬天来临之前往南走也不错 |
[16:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:17] | Good to just have a destination. | 有个目的地也好 |
[16:20] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[16:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[16:26] | I was gonna head west. | 我打算往西走 |
[16:28] | The Pacific. L.A., maybe? | 太平洋一带 或许去洛杉矶吧 |
[16:30] | San Diego? | 圣地亚戈 |
[16:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:35] | You take care of yourself, Fran Goldsmith. | 你好好照顾自己 弗朗·古德史密斯 |
[16:39] | See you around, Stu. | 后会有期 斯图 |
[16:57] | Do you think that one immune parent is enough to pass the immunity down? | 你觉得父母一方有免疫的话 能遗传给孩子吗 |
[17:01] | Hey, we need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[17:02] | Hey, you. Get the door. Get the door. | 你 开门 开门 |
[17:04] | Watch it, watch it, watch it. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[17:05] | Watch his head. We need some help, stat! | 小心他的头 我们需要帮助 赶紧的 |
[17:06] | – Doc, this guy’s in pretty bad shape. – Put him down on this. | -医生 他情况很糟 -放在这张床上 |
[17:08] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:09] | – You’ll see. – Oh, my God. | -你看了就知道 -天呐 |
[17:10] | – We found him on the highway. – Okay, all right. | -我们在大路上找到了他 -好吧 |
[17:12] | Get him to the far one. | 带他去最里面的房间 |
[17:15] | Here, help me put him on the bed. | 过来 帮我把他转移到床上 |
[17:17] | And lift. Watch his head. | 抬 小心头 |
[17:22] | – Got it. – Steve, get me two IV bags. | -好了 -史蒂夫 给我两包输液袋 |
[17:27] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:32] | Are you telling me that Mother Abagail knew he was coming? | 你是说艾比盖尔教母知道他要来吗 |
[17:37] | Nick, come on, you got to help me out here. | 尼克 过来 你得帮帮我 |
[17:39] | Somebody nailed that man to a cross. | 有人把他钉在了柱子上 |
[17:42] | Somebody who knew how, between the bones of the forearm. | 一个知道怎么做的人 钉子要穿过前臂的骨头 |
[17:45] | Okay? Not the palm. | 懂吗 不是手掌 |
[17:47] | Now can you tell me who did that? | 你能告诉我是谁干的吗 |
[18:05] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[18:10] | You owe me a beer. | 你欠我一瓶啤酒 |
[18:12] | Here you go, shug. | 给 小子 |
[18:19] | I’m talking to y– | 我跟你说 |
[18:28] | Get up! | 起来 |
[18:54] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[18:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[19:03] | For you. | 给你的 |
[19:11] | Seems to me you got dealt a real shit hand, my friend. | 看起来你还真是拿到了一副烂牌啊 |
[19:14] | Mom came up from where, El Salvador? | 妈妈是哪里人 萨尔瓦多吗 |
[19:17] | Crossed the border in the trunk of a car | 坐着货车千辛万苦跨界边境 |
[19:19] | to give her child the life she never had. | 给她孩子一个她不能享有的生活 |
[19:22] | And instead, you end up deaf and broke, | 然而 你不仅聋了 还破了产 |
[19:24] | pounding the pavement looking for day work. | 每天在街上游荡找零工 |
[19:28] | Well, here’s my offer, son. | 我有个提议 小子 |
[19:31] | I want to make you my right-hand man, | 我想让你成为我的左右手 |
[19:35] | give you anything you want, | 给你想要的一切 |
[19:38] | more than your dear departed madre | 比你那已故的妈妈 |
[19:41] | ever could’ve dreamed. | 想象的还要多 |
[19:43] | I already made it so you can hear. | 我已经让你能听见了 |
[19:47] | I can give you a voice, too. | 我还能让你有声音 |
[19:56] | Well, what about your eye? | 那你的眼睛呢 |
[20:00] | Man can’t hear, can’t talk, | 又聋又哑的人 |
[20:03] | I’d imagine his eyes become his whole world. | 他的眼睛应该就是全世界了吧 |
[20:14] | You’re about to find out. | 你很快就知道了 |
[20:20] | But I can fix you, Nicky boy. | 但我可以帮你 小尼克 |
[20:25] | And all I ask in return | 我所要的回报 |
[20:29] | is for you to worship the ground I walk on. | 只是你崇拜我所走过的路 |
[22:02] | Hey! In here! | 这边 |
[22:12] | Who’s out there?! | 外面是谁 |
[22:24] | Thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:26] | I was just about… | 我刚要… |
[22:37] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么在这 |
[22:39] | Came to finish me off. | 你是过来解决我的 |
[22:43] | Come on, then! | 那你来啊 |
[22:46] | Don’t leave me here, you coward! | 别把我留在这 你个懦夫 |
[23:33] | Hey, boy. | 你好啊小家伙 |
[23:38] | Kojak! | 科杰克 |
[23:41] | Kojak? Come on, man. | 科杰克 快回来 |
[23:48] | He’s friendly, I promise. | 它很友善 我保证 |
[23:50] | No-no reason to shoot him. | 没必要射杀它 |
[23:52] | Please don’t shoot him with your gun. | 请别用你的枪打它 |
[23:54] | Or-or me, either, while we’re on the subject. | 也别打我 既然我们都说到这了 |
[23:58] | Ain’t nobody shooting nobody. | 没人要开枪打人 |
[24:00] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[24:02] | Glen Bateman, at your service. | 格伦·贝特曼 幸会 |
[24:06] | That’s Kojak. | 那是科杰克 |
[24:09] | Stu Redman. | 斯图·雷德曼 |
[24:11] | You’re a Southerner. | 你是南方人 |
[24:13] | Yeah. East Texas. | 对 东得克萨斯州 |
[24:16] | Easterner. | 东部人 |
[24:17] | Easterner. All right. | 东部人 好的 |
[24:21] | Could hear it. | 口音能听出来 |
[24:24] | Do you like caviar? | 你喜欢鱼子酱吗 |
[24:27] | Cavi-what? | 鱼子什么 |
[24:37] | That’s damn good. | 真是太好吃了 |
[24:38] | – Yeah. – I needed that. | -对 -正是我需要的 |
[24:41] | That is excellent. | 太棒了 |
[24:41] | Here, try this. | 来 尝尝这个 |
[24:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:45] | Caviar. Ohio’s finest. | 鱼子酱 俄亥俄州最好的 |
[24:48] | Caviar. | 鱼子酱 |
[24:49] | All right, this’ll be a first for me. | 好 这可是我头一回吃 |
[24:52] | Thank you for all this. This is, uh, above and beyond. | 谢谢你的招待 这简直太丰盛了 |
[24:54] | And really cozy. | 而且非常舒适 |
[24:57] | The generator was, uh, the wife’s idea. | 装发电机是我妻子的主意 |
[25:01] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Oh, no, no, no. | -是吗 -对 不不不 |
[25:03] | Bett– uh, better with these. | 最好和这些一起吃 |
[25:06] | My wife didn’t like potato chips. | 我妻子不喜欢吃薯片 |
[25:08] | Can you imagine somebody not liking a fucking potato chip? | 你能想象吗 还有人不喜欢吃薯片 |
[25:12] | So, your wife was a professor, too? | 那你妻子也是位教授吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah, physicist. | 对 物理学家 |
[25:16] | Hard science. | 硬核科学 |
[25:19] | She died ten years ago. | 她十年前去世了 |
[25:22] | Yeah, ten years in August. | 对 到八月份就十年了 |
[25:26] | Hard to imagine anybody dying of anything else. | 很难想象会有人死于其他疾病 |
[25:30] | But they did. | 可结果就是啊 |
[25:38] | Your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[25:39] | Year ago. | 一年前 |
[25:40] | Guy ran a stop sign. | 有个家伙开车闯过了停车标志 |
[25:46] | Kids? | 有小孩吗 |
[25:47] | No, uh, no, we never really got around to it. | 没有 我们一直也没顾上 |
[25:50] | What about you? | 你们呢 |
[25:53] | Never saw the point of the little fuckers. | 从没觉得要小崽子有什么好处 |
[26:11] | You don’t talk much, do you, East Texas? | 你话不多 是不是 东得克萨斯人 |
[26:14] | Something tells me that ain’t gonna be a problem. | 我感觉这应该不是问题吧 |
[26:18] | Fair enough. Well, hell, I haven’t had anybody | 说得也对 除了我自己还有我的老朋友… |
[26:19] | to talk to other than myself and my… | 那边的科杰克 |
[26:22] | my old buddy, Kojak over there… | 我有好久没和人说过话了… |
[26:25] | Hey, speaking of which, have-have you seen many dogs? | 说到这 你看到过很多狗吗 |
[26:29] | Haven’t even heard one bark. | 我连狗叫都没听到过 |
[26:31] | Take it he wasn’t yours before this whole thing went down? | 我想在这一切发生之前 它也不是你养的吧 |
[26:34] | That would be quite a coincidence. | 那可就太巧了 |
[26:37] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[26:39] | What I gathered from the news, | 我从新闻里听到的 |
[26:41] | back when there was news… | 在还有新闻的时候… |
[26:43] | Captain Trips hit dogs as bad as it hit people. | 崔普斯上尉对狗的传染和人一样厉害 |
[26:47] | Yep, dogs… | 是啊 狗… |
[26:50] | horses… | 马… |
[26:52] | guinea pigs. | 豚鼠 |
[26:54] | – Yeah, yeah, and-and yet, uh, deer! – Yeah, deer. | -对 还有 鹿 -对 鹿 |
[26:58] | – Sons of bitches are everywhere. – Everywhere. | -这些玩意到处都是 -到处都是 |
[27:00] | – What… what’s up with that? – And rats. | -什么… 这都是什么情况啊 -还有老鼠 |
[27:03] | What sort of horseshit Judgment Day spares the rats? | 什么他妈的狗屁审批日会让老鼠活下来 |
[27:07] | Is that what you think this is? | 你觉得这是审判日吗 |
[27:10] | Really, you think this is Judgment Day? | 真的吗 你觉得这就是最后审判日吗 |
[27:13] | “Show me a man or a woman alone | “要是只有一个男人或女人的话 |
[27:15] | And I’ll show you a saint. | 那就是个圣人 |
[27:19] | Give me two and they’ll fall in love. | 要是有两个人 他们就会相爱 |
[27:22] | Give me three, they’ll create | 要是有三个人 他们就会建立 |
[27:25] | a charming little thing called society.” | 一个叫社会的有趣小玩意儿” |
[27:29] | It’s true, you need a society to build | 没错 你需要一个社会 才能去建设 |
[27:32] | buildings and golf courses and… | 房屋 高尔夫球场还有… |
[27:35] | towns and… | 城镇还有… |
[27:37] | steeples and create the Internet, everything else! | 教堂的尖塔 创造互联网 一切的一切 |
[27:42] | But the other stuff society gives you– | 但社会给你带来的其他东西… |
[27:43] | let’s think about that, East Texas– | 咱们思考一下 东得克萨斯人… |
[27:46] | outcasts, prejudice, competition? | 被抛弃的人 歧视 竞争 |
[27:49] | You can keep the rest of that crap for yourself. | 其它乱七八糟的你自己想去吧 |
[27:51] | And you don’t feel the slightest obligation | 而你不觉得有哪怕一点点的责任 |
[27:53] | to get things back up and running? | 让一切恢复正常运转吗 |
[27:54] | “Up and running” Is what got us here. | 就是”正常运转”才让我们走到今天这步的 |
[27:59] | I think it’s high time we tried down and standing still. | 我认为大家是时候停下来回归原始了 |
[28:31] | Well, Nick Andros. | 尼克·安德罗斯 |
[28:34] | It is good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[28:35] | Come on in, come in. | 进来进来 |
[28:40] | Oh, Nick, now… | 尼克 行了… |
[28:43] | you don’t need to sign here. | 在这你不用打手势了 |
[28:48] | You can talk. | 你可以开口讲话 |
[28:50] | Try. | 试试吧 |
[28:54] | How you doing with the Dark Man? | 你和暗黑者相处得怎么样 |
[29:00] | He scares me. | 他把我吓坏了 |
[29:02] | Yes, he should. | 那就对了 |
[29:04] | He should. | 那就对了 |
[29:05] | He’s scary as pee. | 他会把人吓出尿来 |
[29:07] | And I don’t mind the Lord hearing me say it. | 我不在意主听到我这么说 |
[29:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:14] | My name is Abagail Freemantle. | 我叫艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 |
[29:18] | Some folks call me Mother Abagail, | 有些人叫我艾比盖尔教母 |
[29:21] | because I’m the oldest person that anyone knows. | 因为我是大家所知最年长的人 |
[29:25] | No, I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[29:27] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:30] | I’m an old woman | 我是个老太太 |
[29:32] | who the Lord has chosen to talk to. | 主选择和我对话 |
[29:35] | Now, it would not have been my choice, | 要是我能做决定 我不会接受这个选择 |
[29:39] | but no one asked me. | 可没人问过我 |
[29:41] | Well, I don’t believe in God. | 我不信上帝 |
[29:42] | That’s all right. | 那没关系的 |
[29:44] | God believes in you. | 上帝信你 |
[29:46] | And He’s got a job for you. | 而且祂有任务给你 |
[29:48] | He wants you | 祂想让你 |
[29:50] | to be my voice. | 做我的喉舌 |
[29:53] | “Voice”? | “喉舌” |
[29:57] | Lady… | 女士… |
[29:59] | this world has never | 这个世界从来没有 |
[30:02] | been interested in anything I have to offer. | 对我的任何东西抱有过兴趣 |
[30:07] | And I can’t imagine that’s changed now. | 我不相信现在情况就变了 |
[30:09] | Oh, but it has, Nick. | 可情况是变了 尼克 |
[30:11] | You see, the world is now a blank page. | 你看 世界现在是白纸一张 |
[30:15] | And unless we’re all working together, | 除非我们都并肩合作 |
[30:18] | we’re not going to be able to rewrite it. | 否则我们无法重新书写新的篇章 |
[30:22] | So I need you to come find me. | 所以我需要你来找到我 |
[30:29] | How do I find you? | 我怎么能找到你 |
[30:31] | Just ask for me. | 打听我的消息就行 |
[30:34] | I’m at Hemingford Home… | 我就在赫明福德霍姆… |
[30:36] | spelled M-O-O-N. | 拼写是M-O-O-N |
[30:39] | Should anyone ask. | 如果有人问的话 |
[31:03] | Holy geez, mister! | 我的老天爷 先生 |
[31:07] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[31:11] | My name is Tom Cullen. | 我叫汤姆·库伦 |
[31:13] | I’m 42 years old and developmentally disabled. | 我42岁 有发育性残疾 |
[31:16] | Please do not be alarmed by my behavior, | 请不要被我的行为吓倒 |
[31:18] | for I have difficulty reading social cues. | 因为我在解读社交暗示方面有障碍 |
[31:20] | If you find my behavior inappropriate to the situation, | 如果你觉得我的举止不太恰当 |
[31:23] | please tell me, and I will endeavor to change. | 请你告诉我 我会尽力去改 |
[31:27] | I am a hard worker, very strong, | 我干活不惜力 也很强壮 |
[31:29] | and capable of basic physical labor. | 可以胜任基本的体力工作 |
[31:32] | I cannot read, but I can follow simple direction. | 我不识字 但我可以听懂简单的指令 |
[31:35] | If you know of employment opportunities, | 如果你知道哪里需要招工 |
[31:37] | please contact Miss Sykes | 请与残障工人中心的 |
[31:38] | at the Center for Handicapable Workers– | 赛克斯小姐联系… |
[31:41] | What’s the matter, mister? | 怎么了 先生 |
[31:44] | Wha– | 怎么… |
[31:45] | You know, you sure are quiet. | 你真的很安静 |
[31:47] | M-O-O-N, that spells “Quiet.” | M-O-O-N 拼起来就是”安静” |
[31:52] | 我叫尼克·安德罗斯 我聋了 | |
[31:52] | Did I forget to tell you I can’t read? | 我是不是没告诉你我不识字 |
[31:53] | Sometimes I do. It’s a lot to remember. | 有的字也认识 要识的字太多了 |
[31:58] | My name is Tom Cullen. | 我名叫汤姆·库伦 |
[32:01] | I’m 42 years old… Yeah. | 我42岁了 对 |
[32:04] | There’s two of you. | 你们有两个人 |
[32:05] | Your head’s hurting. | 你头疼 |
[32:07] | Well, my laws, it must be. | 我的朋友 肯定的 |
[32:09] | You must have took a tumble, didn’t you? My laws. | 你肯定是摔倒了 我的朋友 |
[32:13] | I hit my head one time falling off of Grandma’s roof. | 我有一次从外婆家楼顶摔了下来 磕到了脑袋 |
[32:17] | M-O-O-N, and that spells ouch. | M-O-O-N 拼起来就是疼 |
[32:22] | Aw, sorry about your friend. | 为你的朋友感到惋惜 |
[32:24] | Plus, I hurt it one other time, | 而且我还摔过一次 |
[32:26] | when I was too young to remember. | 那时候太小了 记不住了 |
[32:28] | The skull doesn’t fully mesh until you’re two years old. | 头骨在两岁前没有完全成型 |
[32:32] | It lets the brain grow, but it makes the bones really easy to break. | 为了让大脑发育 但也让头骨变得很脆弱 |
[32:38] | You know, mister… | 你知道吗 先生… |
[32:42] | it sure would be easier if you’d just | 如果你能说出你的心中所想 |
[32:44] | say what’s on your mind | 而不是装聋作哑 |
[32:45] | instead of acting like you can’t talk. | 可能会更好受一些 |
[32:50] | My laws. My laws! | 我的朋友啊 |
[32:53] | Well, can you hear at least? | 那你能听见吧 |
[32:55] | Can you hear Tom Cullen? | 你能听到我汤姆·库伦吗 |
[33:00] | I wonder why she didn’t tell me. | 我在想她为什么不告诉我 |
[33:03] | Nice old Black lady from inside my head. | 我脑海中祥和的黑人女士 |
[33:10] | Mother Abagail. | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[33:11] | Oh, she’s the one who told me where to find you. | 就是她告诉我去哪儿找你 |
[33:14] | What’s the matter, mister? | 怎么了 先生 |
[33:15] | Did I remember to tell you i have difficulty reading social cues? | 我跟没跟你说过我不太懂社交暗示 |
[33:19] | My name is Tom Cullen. | 我名叫汤姆·库伦 |
[33:21] | I’m 42 years old and developmentally disabled. | 我42岁 发育性残疾 |
[33:25] | Please do not be alarmed by my behavior, | 请不要被我的行为吓倒 |
[33:27] | for I have difficulty reading social cues. | 因为我在解读社交暗示方面有障碍 |
[33:29] | If you find my behavior inappropriate to the situation, | 如果你觉得我的举止不太恰当 |
[33:33] | just tell me. | 就告诉我 |
[33:34] | *Sacrificing my dreams* | *牺牲我的梦想* |
[33:37] | *Do you know what it means?* | *你知道这是什么意思吗* |
[33:40] | *Baby, can you dig your man?* | *宝贝 你懂男人吗* |
[33:44] | *Do you know what it means?* | *你知道这是什么意思吗* |
[33:48] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[33:55] | What’s up, little man? Did you like it? | 怎么了 小伙子 你喜欢吗 |
[33:58] | Come here. Check this out. | 过来 听听 |
[34:30] | You want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[34:34] | Go on, Joe. Give it a try. | 来吧 小乔 试一试 |
[34:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:50] | I think we got a ringer on our hands. | 看来我找到了一个替身啊 |
[34:52] | – Somebody’s had lessons. – Wow. Joe… | -看来你学过啊 -天啊 小乔 |
[35:07] | It hurts, right? | 有点疼 对吧 |
[35:09] | You just need to practice and build up a callus. | 你得多多练习 练出茧子 |
[35:11] | I could show you if you want. Okay. | 我可以给你展示一下 好吧 |
[35:13] | It’s all good. You– It’s all yours, man. | 没事 由你决定 伙计 |
[35:15] | Just let me know when you want to jam. | 你想即兴表演的时候就告诉我 |
[36:12] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[36:15] | Hey. Hey, buddy, wake up. | 老兄 醒醒 |
[36:16] | Hey, look. Look at me. | 老兄 看着我 |
[36:18] | Look at me. Hey. This painting. | 看着我 这幅画 |
[36:21] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[36:27] | This is the most vivid dream I ever had. | 这真是我做过的最生动的梦了 |
[36:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:33] | Just figured I’d put it down on canvas best I could. | 就想尽我所能地展现到画布上 |
[36:37] | Who’s the woman in it? | 这个女人是谁 |
[36:41] | Who is she? What’s her name? | 她是谁 叫什么 |
[36:46] | Is it Mother Abagail? | 是艾比盖尔教母吗 |
[36:49] | Uh, I don’t–I don’t…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:53] | Are we having the same dream? | 我们做了同样的梦吗 |
[36:56] | No, we’re not. This is– | 不 没有 这是… |
[36:58] | We’re remembering the same commercial. | 我们记住的是同一个广告 |
[37:01] | Old lady selling detergent. | 一个老妇人卖清洁剂 |
[37:04] | This woman… | 这个女人 |
[37:07] | told me to come see her in Colorado. | 跟我说去科罗拉多见她 |
[37:10] | Someplace out in the mountains, near Boulder. | 大山中的某个地方 在博尔德附近 |
[37:16] | Hemingford Home. | 赫明福德霍姆 |
[37:22] | That’s the one. | 就是这里 |
[37:29] | What else you been painting? | 你还画什么了 |
[37:46] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[37:50] | This is Fran. | 这是弗兰 |
[37:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:54] | Fran. | 弗兰 |
[37:57] | The woman I saw yesterday. The one I told you about. | 我昨天看到的那个女人 我跟你说的那个 |
[38:00] | You didn’t say she was pregnant. | 你没说她怀孕了 |
[38:03] | I… | 我… |
[38:04] | Well, she wasn’t pregnant. | 她没怀孕 |
[38:07] | At least I couldn’t tell she was. | 至少我当时看不出来 |
[38:08] | I painted that three days ago. | 这是我三天前画的 |
[38:24] | A lot of people saw you carry him in. | 许多人看到你把他带进来 |
[38:26] | Don’t give them an explanation, | 如果不向他们解释 |
[38:27] | they’ll just make up their own. | 他们就会自己编出故事 |
[38:29] | How rumors get started. | 谣言就是这么产生的 |
[38:31] | It’s better that they believe a rumor. | 总比相信谣言要好 |
[38:33] | Save them from having to think about this Dark Man in Vegas, | 这样就不用想拉斯维加斯的暗黑者 |
[38:35] | what he means when he says he’s coming. | 说他要来了是什么意思了 |
[38:37] | Those people out there have a right to know. | 外面的人有权利知情 |
[38:41] | – People will panic. – Yeah. Maybe. | -人们会恐慌 -或许吧 |
[38:44] | Maybe not. You’d be surprised | 或许不会 如果你给他们一个机会 |
[38:45] | what people can handle if you give them a chance. | 你会惊讶人们的承受力有多强 |
[38:48] | Anybody else want to weigh in on this? | 还有人想发表观点吗 |
[38:49] | Me? I don’t fuckin’ know. | 我 我不知道 |
[38:50] | I don’t even know why I’m on the committee in the first place. | 我都不知道我为什么在委员会里 |
[38:52] | You’re here for the same reason as the rest of us, Larry– | 你来这里的原因和我们一样 拉里 |
[38:55] | because the magic lady says it’s God’s will. | 因为这位魔法女士说 都是上帝的旨意 |
[39:01] | Well, then let’s have an election. | 那我们来选举吧 |
[39:02] | Okay? We’ll vote on it. | 好吗 我们投票 |
[39:03] | Mother Abagail told us to govern this place. | 艾比盖尔教母让我们管理这个地方 |
[39:05] | If we hold an election, | 如果我们举行选举 |
[39:07] | there is a chance that we might lose it– then what? | 我们有可能失去管辖权 那怎么办 |
[39:10] | We’d be going against God’s will. | 我们就会违背上帝的旨意 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Oh, and now that you bring it up, | 既然你提出来了 |
[39:13] | how are we so certain it’s God’s will? | 我们为何如此确定这是上帝的旨意 |
[39:15] | I-I’m not… I’m not saying that Mother Abagail | 我不是说艾比盖尔教母 |
[39:18] | isn’t capable of things I never thought possible. | 不具备一些我认为不可能的能力 |
[39:21] | Doesn’t mean I believe that she knows what God wants. | 但这不意味着我相信她知道上帝的旨意 |
[39:24] | We don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间了 |
[39:26] | Listen, until the people give their explicit consent | 听着 除非这些人明确表示 |
[39:29] | to be governed by this group, | 愿意听从我们的指挥 |
[39:31] | we’re nothing more than just administrators, at best. | 不然我们充其量只能算一群管理员 |
[39:35] | Come on, Stu, are you really on board with this? | 拜托 斯图 你真的也同意这么做吗 |
[39:37] | We got– with all due respect– | 我们只有… 恕我直言 |
[39:39] | one guy who is our… go-between with Mother Abagail. | 一个能帮我们…联系艾比盖尔教母的人 |
[39:42] | She chose, Glen. | 是她选择的 格伦 |
[39:45] | She wasn’t interested in our opinion back then. | 她那时候就对我们的想法没有兴趣 |
[39:47] | I can’t imagine that’s changed. | 我可不觉得她现在有所改观 |
[39:49] | It hasn’t. | 确实没有 |
[39:51] | – Mother Abagail, we’re having a conversation about… – Glen Bateman, | -艾比盖尔教母 我们正在说… -格伦·贝特曼 |
[39:54] | I love you, but there’s nothing to discuss. | 我爱你 但这没有商量的余地 |
[39:57] | I told you, if you had anything you wanted to say to me, | 我和你说过 你有什么想对我说的话 |
[40:01] | you were to say it to Nick. | 就直接和尼克说 |
[40:03] | And if there was anything I had to say in return, | 如果我要回应你们 |
[40:07] | you were to act like Nick was speaking for me, | 你们就该把尼克当做我的喉舌 |
[40:10] | and you’d take care of it. | 并认真对待 |
[40:11] | Let me go, little girl! | 松手 小姑娘 |
[40:12] | Okay, but that leaves him directly responsible for the… | 好吧 但那就说明他就直接对… |
[40:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[40:57] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了很多事 |
[41:10] | I dreamed of you. | 我梦到过你 |
[41:16] | I’ve come from a bad place. | 我来自一个很可怕的地方 |
[41:20] | An awful place. | 一个很糟糕的地方 |
[41:24] | And there’s a man there… | 那里有一个人… |
[41:27] | but he ain’t no man. | 但他不是人 |
[41:34] | He’s got lots of names. | 他有很多名字 |
[41:37] | The hardcase. | 硬骨头 |
[41:39] | The Walkin’ Dude. | 行走之人 |
[41:43] | Flagg. | 弗拉格 |
[41:46] | Showed up while we were all still shell-shocked. | 他在我们惊慌失措时出现了 |
[41:51] | At first, I was grateful for him. | 一开始 我很感激他 |
[41:53] | He brought us out of the chaos, | 他带我们脱离了混乱 |
[41:55] | promised us a chance to be on top for once. | 他承诺给我们机会成为人上人 |
[41:59] | Then… | 后来 |
[42:00] | they started bringing in the slaves. | 他们开始带奴隶来了 |
[42:03] | I stuck it out long as I could. | 我努力坚持着 |
[42:06] | But then… | 但后来 |
[42:07] | I knew I needed to get out. | 我知道我一定要逃出去 |
[42:11] | To get here. | 要来到这里 |
[42:13] | To you. | 来找你 |
[42:15] | Flagg’s men caught me trying to cross the border. | 弗拉格的人抓到我试图逃出边界 |
[42:18] | They… Oh, God. | 他们…天啊 |
[42:21] | They put me up on that pole. | 他们把我钉在那根柱子上 |
[42:27] | Then… | 然后 |
[42:30] | he-he comes to me… | 他走到我身边 |
[42:34] | whispering in my ear. | 在我耳朵边低语 |
[42:37] | Said he’s gonna send me to you as a message. | 他说要让我来给你带个信 |
[42:42] | What was the message? | 什么信 |
[42:44] | He-he said– | 他说… |
[42:47] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[42:50] | No! | 不 |
[42:51] | No! | 不 |
[43:34] | I have your blood in my fists, | 我的拳中有你的血 |
[43:36] | old Mother. | 老教母 |
[43:39] | Pray your God takes you | 乞求你的神 |
[43:41] | before you hear my boots | 在你听到我的脚步声逼近前 |
[43:44] | on your steps. | 大发慈悲赐死你吧 |
[43:49] | I’m gonna blow | 我要炸掉 |
[43:51] | your house down! | 你的房子 |
[46:01] | There she is. | 她在这儿啊 |
[46:07] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[46:12] | Boulder. | 博尔德 |
[46:17] | I can’t feel you there. | 我感觉不到你的存在 |
[46:21] | It’s the old witch with her black magic. | 是那个老女巫和她的黑魔法 |
[46:25] | That’s why I need you there. | 所以我才需要你 |
[46:29] | I need you to be my eye. | 我需要你成为我的眼睛 |
[46:41] | So lonely. | 好孤独 |
[46:47] | Well, of course you’re lonely. | 你当然孤独了 |
[46:52] | People there, they don’t understand folks like us. | 这里的人 不会理解我们这样的人 |
[46:57] | They hate what they don’t understand. | 他们痛恨自己无法理解的东西 |
[47:00] | Nadine… | 纳丁 |
[47:04] | my queen, | 我的女王 |
[47:06] | I’m here for you. | 我为你而来 |
[47:09] | I’ve always been here. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[47:13] | I want to come to you now. | 我现在就想来到你身边 |
[47:20] | Soon. | 快了 |
[47:23] | Just one thing I need you to do first. | 我只需要你做一件事 |
[47:28] | Anything. Anything! | 任何事 任何事都行 |
[47:31] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[47:35] | I need you to kill the witch | 我需要你杀死那个女巫 |
[47:36] | and the five puppets she put in charge there. | 和她派去那里管事的五个提线木偶 |
[47:41] | Kill? | 杀了 |
[47:43] | How? | 怎么杀 |
[47:46] | I’ve already found the weapon. | 我已经找到了武器 |
[47:51] | I just need you to pull his trigger. | 只需要你扣下扳机 |
[47:55] | Mind the boy. | 小心那男孩 |
[47:57] | What? | 什么 |
[48:01] | Hi, Joe. | 你好 乔 |
[48:06] | Did you have a bad dream? | 你刚刚做噩梦了吗 |
[48:19] | It’s a– It’s a silly game. | 这…这只是一个愚蠢的游戏 |
[48:22] | I… have to teach you that sometime. | 我…我什么时候也教教你 |
[48:27] | I’ve been playing it since I was your age. | 我在你这个年纪的时候经常玩 |
[48:35] | Okay, well… | 好了… |
[48:37] | Why don’t I tuck you in? Come on. | 我带你回去睡觉吧 走吧 |
[48:44] | Come on, Joe. | 走吧 乔 |
[48:56] | Always thought church was fairy tales for adults. | 我一直以为教堂只是成年人的童话故事 |
[49:00] | But us ending up in Colorado after the apocalypse, | 但我们在末日后沦落到科罗拉多州 |
[49:04] | land of a million weed dispensaries… | 这片长满大麻的土地 |
[49:06] | Maybe there is a higher power. | 也许这世上真的有神 |
[49:17] | Whatcha think happened to this poor bastard? | 你觉得这个可怜的家伙遭遇了什么 |
[49:25] | “You should see the other guy.” | “你该看看另一个人” |
[49:39] | – Feels weird carrying one this fresh. – Yeah. | -搬一个刚死的家伙感觉好奇怪 -是啊 |
[49:43] | But it’s a nice change of pace. | 但这种转变感觉也不错 |
[49:46] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[49:54] | Think we ought to say something? | 我们应该说些什么吗 |
[50:00] | First guy we brought here hadn’t already been dead for weeks. | 我们第一个送来的家伙撑了好几周都没死 |
[50:07] | First of many. | 那么多人中的第一个 |