时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You want to kill Stu Redman, don’t you? | 你想杀死斯图·雷德曼 对吗 |
[00:07] | – Yes. – What about the others? | -是的 -其他人呢 |
[00:09] | – The others? – The old witch, and her five little chosen. | -其他人 -老女巫和她选中的五个人 |
[00:16] | – We’re the future. – Yes. Us. | -我们就是未来 -对 我们 |
[00:19] | You want me to break into Harold’s house? | 你想让我闯入哈罗德家里 |
[00:21] | Yeah. A-And search it. | 对 然后搜索 |
[00:24] | I think he might be planning something bad. | 我觉得他可能在密谋什么坏事 |
[00:28] | Seems to me we need to send somebody or bodies out to Vegas. | 依我看我们需要派一个人 或者几个人 |
[00:32] | Spies. | 间谍 |
[00:33] | – I’m in. – I nominate Judge Farris. | -算我一个 -我推荐法里斯法官 |
[00:35] | Of course I understand the risks, and of course I accept. | 我当然知道风险 而且我当然会接受 |
[00:39] | Hey, I really think we ought to consider Tom Cullen. | 但我觉得我们应该考虑汤姆·库伦 |
[00:42] | – Tom. – Hi. | -汤姆 -你好 |
[00:43] | Tom, how do you know when it’s time to come back? | 汤姆 你怎么知道什么时候回来 |
[00:45] | I’ll see the full moon. | 看见满月的时候 |
[00:47] | M-O-O-N “M-o-o…” | |
[00:51] | I told you not to do anything having to do with the Dark Man | 我说过 在我们得到上帝的旨意前 |
[00:56] | until we got the okay from above. | 不能擅自接触暗黑者 |
[00:59] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要成功了 |
[01:02] | Then we go to Him. | 然后我们去找他 |
[01:04] | We all have choice, until we don’t. | 我们都有选择 直到失去选择的机会 |
[01:07] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[01:09] | She left us. | 她离开我们了 |
[01:10] | Mother A! | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[01:56] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:00] | Purification, that’s what it’s called! | 净化 大家都这么叫 |
[02:03] | Superior in some ways, but inferior to many others. | 某些方面卓尔不群 但其他方面不如很多人 |
[02:36] | God is real! | 上帝是真实存在的 |
[02:45] | You are the man I want… | 你就是我想要的人 |
[02:51] | the one who will bring me the great fire. | 能给我带来烈焰之火的人 |
[03:16] | Look at what I will give you. | 看看我所能给予你的东西 |
[03:21] | Donald Merwin Elbert, | 唐纳德·默温·埃尔伯特 |
[03:23] | what’s this I hear about you | 我怎么听说你 |
[03:24] | burning old lady Semple’s pension check? | 烧掉了森普尔老太太的养老金支票 |
[03:28] | Hey, Trash, you burned your cock off yet? | 垃圾 你把自己的小鸟烧了没 |
[03:31] | Don’t you know playing with fire makes you wet the bed? | 你不知道玩火让你尿床了吗 |
[03:46] | Where do I find you? | 我要去哪里找你 |
[03:48] | West, beyond the mountains. | 向西走 越过山丘 |
[03:53] | My life, for you… | 我一生为你 |
[04:30] | – Mother A! – Mother Abagail! | -艾比盖尔教母 -艾比盖尔教母 |
[04:32] | – Mother A! – Mother A, can you hear my voice? | -艾比盖尔教母 -艾比盖尔教母 你能听见吗 |
[04:34] | Mother A, where are you?! | 艾比盖尔教母 你在哪 |
[04:36] | Mother Abagail! | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[04:37] | – Mother A! – Mother Abagail, can you hear me?! | -艾比盖尔教母 -艾比盖尔教母 能听见吗 |
[04:56] | Mother Abagail’s gone. | 艾比盖尔教母离开了 |
[04:59] | What? You mean, like, dead? | 什么 你的意思是她去世了吗 |
[05:02] | Gone like gone. | 走了 |
[05:05] | Missing. | 消失了 |
[05:07] | You think it was Him? | 是他干的吗 |
[05:08] | Actually, I came here to ask you that. | 其实 我来这就是为了问你这个 |
[05:12] | Well, how would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[05:13] | Well, it seems like you have some way of communicating | 你好像可以通过某种我不知情的方式 |
[05:16] | with our friend that I’m not privy to. | 和他沟通 |
[05:19] | So, what has He been telling you that He’s not been telling me? | 他瞒着我和你说了什么事情 |
[05:23] | – Harold… – Does He have other people in Boulder? | -哈罗德 -他在博尔德还有其他眼线吗 |
[05:25] | No. | 没有 |
[05:31] | You know, it is possible that… | 知道吗 很有可能 |
[05:36] | there are things He’s not telling you, either. | 他也有事情瞒着你 |
[05:40] | No. He tells me everything. | 不会的 他什么都会和我说 |
[05:43] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[05:47] | – He needs us. – Is that so? | -他需要我们 -是吗 |
[05:49] | So tell me, how badly does this fuck us? | 说吧 这对我们会产生什么影响 |
[05:53] | Completely. | 计划被全盘打乱 |
[05:56] | Sideways, in fact. | 实际上 是有所偏离 |
[05:59] | Did you know that the Chinese character for “crisis” | 知道吗 在汉语里 “危机”这个词 |
[06:04] | includes the Chinese character for “opportunity”? | 一半是”危险” 而另一半是”机遇” |
[06:09] | There’s gonna be a vigil tonight. | 今晚将会有一场守夜 |
[06:11] | At Mother A’s house. | 地点是艾比盖尔教母的家 |
[06:13] | And I’m betting just about every soul in Boulder | 我猜博尔德的所有人 |
[06:16] | is gonna be there, all crowded together. | 全都会聚在那里 |
[06:24] | Why kill just the committee… | 为什么只杀委员会的人呢 |
[06:26] | When we can take out everyone? | 既然我们有机会干掉所有人 |
[06:32] | There’s a smart girl, Nadine. | 真聪明 纳丁 |
[06:47] | How do you like it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:49] | Not bad. | 真不错 |
[06:52] | Slim it down a little. | 体积再弄小一点 |
[06:53] | I might know the perfect place to put it. | 我或许知道一个完美的摆放位置 |
[07:08] | 欢迎来冒险 11月 | |
[08:17] | You like this? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:18] | You like this? | 喜欢吗 |
[08:21] | I love this. | 我爱死了 |
[08:25] | You like the girls? | 喜欢女人吗 |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:36] | Maybe try not to freak out the guests. | 尽量别吓到客人 |
[08:39] | You smell like gasoline and bird shit. | 你闻起来有股汽油和鸟屎的味道 |
[08:43] | You’re gonna die. | 你要死了 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | *I am not completely like* | *我完全不像* |
[08:52] | *Other people.* | *其他人* |
[09:03] | I’ve been fiddling with this forever. | 我都捣鼓这玩意好久了 |
[09:08] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about fire, would you? | 你该不会知道怎么生火吧 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | You got to let air in. | 你得让空气进去 |
[09:31] | Oh. Air. | 空气啊 |
[09:35] | Do you ever think how strange that is, huh? | 你有没有想过这有多奇怪 |
[09:36] | How fire needs oxygen to survive? | 火居然要依靠氧气存在 |
[09:39] | Just burning. Always burning. | 只是在燃烧而已 一直燃烧 |
[09:41] | And they don’t know it, but I know. | 他们不知道 但我知道 |
[09:44] | The legendary Trashcan Man. | 传说中的垃圾桶人 |
[09:48] | Lloyd, I do believe we’ve found our man. | 洛伊德 我们找到理想人选了 |
[09:50] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[09:52] | My life for you. My life for you. | 我一生为你 我一生为你 |
[09:56] | – What’s the biggest fire in history? – S-Siberia. | -历史上最大的火灾是哪次 -西伯利亚 |
[09:59] | Sorry, I should have been more specific there. | 抱歉 我应该说得更具体点 |
[10:02] | What’s the biggest man-made fire? | 历史上最大的人为火灾是哪次 |
[10:04] | And I’m not talking about a bunch of hikers | 我说的不是那种一群登山客 |
[10:06] | getting careless with a Sterno can. | 因为没处理好燃料而引起的火灾 |
[10:07] | I’m talking about someone actually riding the animal. | 我说的是真正驾驭了火焰的那种 |
[10:12] | Bending it to their will. | 让火按他们的意志行事 |
[10:18] | 1961. | 1961年 |
[10:20] | Tsar Bomba. | 沙皇氢弹 |
[10:23] | 1961. Soviet nuclear test. | 1961年 苏联核试验 |
[10:27] | A chance to spit fire in the face of God. | 一个向上帝脸上吐火的机会 |
[10:30] | They managed to produce the most powerful fire mankind’s created | 他们成功在沙漠中制造出了自人类钻木取火以来 |
[10:33] | since we first started rubbing sticks together in the desert. | 所能产生的最大火焰 |
[10:37] | Well, speaking of deserts, | 说到沙漠 |
[10:39] | there’s a military facility out there. | 外面有个军事基地 |
[10:44] | Several, actually, but I have a particular one in mind. | 其实有很多个 但我说的是特定的那个 |
[10:48] | Now, I want you to go there… | 我想让你去那里… |
[10:51] | and bring me back the fire. | 把火给我带回来 |
[11:06] | – Grab him. I ain’t touching him. – My life for you. | -带他走 我不想碰他 -我一生为你 |
[11:07] | My life for you. | 我一生为你 |
[11:10] | My life– my life for you! | 我一生为你 |
[11:13] | My life for you! | 我一生为你 |
[11:15] | Oh, you build a hell of a blaze, Trashy, my boy. | 你生起了好大一堆火 小垃圾 |
[11:17] | – My life for you. – I believe you’re gonna be very special to me. | -我一生为你 -我相信你会对我有特殊意义的 |
[11:20] | My life for you! | 我一生为你 |
[11:26] | Lloyd, hang back a sec. | 洛伊德 等等 |
[11:30] | Can I assume the airfield will be ready by the time he returns? | 等他回来的时候 机场应该准备就绪了吧 |
[11:33] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. It’s right on track. | -能吗 -能 目前进展良好 |
[11:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[11:41] | Do we really need this frickin’ joker? | 我们真的需要这个跳梁小丑吗 |
[11:43] | Okay? Because anything that he can do, | 因为他能做的事情 |
[11:47] | I can do better. I’m telling you. | 我都能做得更好 真的 |
[11:49] | And I don’t even think we need to set a fire. | 而且我不觉得我们需要生火 |
[11:51] | Lloyd, my precious flower. | 洛伊德 我珍贵的小花 |
[11:56] | Jealousy doesn’t become you. | 嫉妒不适合你 |
[11:57] | I ain’t jealous. | 我没有嫉妒 |
[12:00] | The fire’s for the holdouts. | 火是为了解决顽固分子 |
[12:04] | Another of the witch’s spies is on the way. | 那女巫又派了一个间谍来 |
[12:08] | Been hiding on the edge of the desert, | 那家伙一直躲在沙漠边缘 |
[12:11] | biding her time. | 等时机下手 |
[12:13] | Oh, that’s probably because they want to scatter their arrivals, | 那可能是因为他们想分散前来 |
[12:16] | less that we don’t associate them with each other. | 这样我们就不会把他们彼此联系起来 |
[12:19] | I figured that out on my own. | 这是我自己琢磨出来的 |
[12:21] | I need her alive. | 得留她一命 |
[12:22] | Yeah, here’s the thing, though: like, my Bordermen, | 是这样 我的边防警卫 |
[12:25] | they aren’t exactly “Surgical.” | 他们干活并不”细致” |
[12:29] | They’re a little more like big, mean shit kickers, man. | 他们就只会横冲直撞 |
[12:32] | – They get a little trigger-happy… – Alive! | -他们一冲动就会开枪… -要活的 |
[12:38] | She’s gonna tell me who the third spy is. | 她会告诉我第三个间谍在哪里 |
[12:41] | You still can’t see him? | 你还是看不到他吗 |
[12:46] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我觉得没什么好担心的 |
[12:48] | I’m sure they’re staggering their arrival, too. | 他们肯定是错开时间到来的 |
[12:51] | That’s probably why you can’t see it, | 所以你才会看不见 |
[12:53] | – ’cause they ain’t even here yet. – No. | -因为他们根本还没到 -不 |
[12:55] | Even before I could see the old hag at the motel, | 之前我可以看到那老巫婆在旅馆 |
[12:58] | I… I could feel her. | 我可以感受到她 |
[13:00] | But this, this last one, every time I try, | 但这最后一个 每次我尝试的时候 |
[13:02] | it’s exactly the same. | 结果都一样 |
[13:04] | All I see is… | 我只能看到… |
[13:08] | the moon. | 月亮 |
[13:13] | “M-o-o…” | “月…” |
[13:27] | Big Man. You got your walkie? | 大个子 你对讲机在身上吗 |
[13:31] | They need you upstairs. Somebody puked in the fountain again. | 你得上楼一趟 又有人吐在喷泉里了 |
[13:35] | U-Uh, excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[13:37] | C-Could you, uh, | 你能不能 |
[13:39] | could you tell me what this word is? | 你能不能告诉我这是什么字 |
[13:50] | What do you need, boy? | 你需要我做什么 |
[13:52] | Could you tell me what word this is? | 你能告诉我这是什么字吗 |
[13:56] | “Run”? | “跑” |
[13:58] | – You can’t read “Run”? – “Run”? | -你连”跑”都不认识吗 -“跑” |
[14:00] | – You mean like… – Like run. | -你是说… -就是跑动 |
[14:02] | Yeah, run. Run your big ass upstairs, | 快跑上楼去 |
[14:04] | and get the puke out of the fountain. Okay? | 把喷泉里的呕吐物清理掉 好吗 |
[14:07] | Run. Run. | 跑 跑 |
[14:09] | Run now. Run. | 快跑 跑 |
[14:11] | Run, Forrest, run! | 跑 弗雷斯特 快跑 |
[14:51] | You think he’s smarter than us? | 你觉得他比我们聪明吗 |
[14:52] | I know this is hitting you harder than any of us. | 我知道这事对你的打击比我们都大 |
[14:54] | Okay, you are closest to Mother Abagail, you and Nick. | 你跟艾比盖尔教母最亲近了 你和尼克 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah, one of us won’t stop looking. | 是啊 我不会停止搜寻 |
[14:59] | The other won’t even start. | 而他根本不去找 |
[15:01] | Only time he goes outside, | 他唯一出去的一次 |
[15:02] | isn’t to join the search, it’s to bring me in. | 不是去找人 而是叫我 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I read the note– I’m the one who found it. | 我看了纸条 就是我找到的 |
[15:06] | 请别来找我 如果他想让我回来的话我会回来的 我爱你们所有人 艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 | |
[15:09] | I’m rested enough. | 我休息够了 |
[15:11] | Restored all my faculties, my powers of observation. | 我的身体机能和观察力都恢复了 |
[15:16] | You know, I think it’d be appropriate | 我觉得艾比盖尔教母走了 |
[15:18] | for Mother Abagail’s handpicked representatives | 她亲自挑选的代表 |
[15:21] | to be just a little bit more concerned that she’s gone. | 应该显得更焦急一点才对 |
[15:24] | Ray, that’s not fair– you know we’ve all been here all night. | 蕾 这么说不公平 你知道我们都一宿没睡了 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:27] | You’ve been working so hard, you’re almost fatigued. | 你们都好努力 几乎要累倒了 |
[15:31] | Thank God you’ve been able to recharge yourselves | 谢天谢地你们能通过 |
[15:33] | with Professor Bateman’s mandated rest periods. | 贝特曼教授下令的强制休息恢复精力 |
[15:37] | Ray, listen to me, we’re looking for her. | 蕾 听我说 我们在找她 |
[15:39] | Okay, she doesn’t even want us to look for her. | 她甚至不希望我们去找她 |
[15:41] | We’re just looking smart, that’s all. | 我们只是在明智地找 仅此而已 |
[15:43] | She’s a 108-year-old woman. | 她已经108岁了 |
[15:45] | She’d be the first to tell you this place’s | 她会第一个告诉你 |
[15:47] | got to be able to run without her. | 这里得在没有她的情况下运转下去 |
[15:48] | Fuck you, Glen, you… | 去你妈的 格伦 你个 |
[15:50] | condescending, ivory-tower, | 居高临下 冷漠 |
[15:52] | wasi’chu motherfucker! | 贪婪的混蛋 |
[15:55] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:58] | Hey, big man. | 大家伙 |
[16:00] | We interrupting? | 我们来的不是时候吗 |
[16:01] | No, no, no, just everybody’s, uh, | 没有 就是大家 |
[16:03] | nerves are a little frayed at the moment. | 此刻神经绷得有点紧 |
[16:05] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:06] | The kids all made, uh, | 孩子们做了 |
[16:07] | Mother Abagail cards, wishing her to come back to us. | 艾比盖尔教母的卡片 希望她能回来 |
[16:11] | So said I’d bring ’em by. | 所以我叫他们带过来 |
[16:12] | That’s really nice, Nadine, thanks. | 真好 纳丁 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Oh, well, it was the kids’ idea. | 是孩子们的点子 |
[16:18] | – Yeah, thank you. – They made me promise | -谢谢 -他们让我保证 |
[16:21] | to put them out, you know, in each room, the cards, | 把卡片分发出去 放在每个房间里 |
[16:24] | just so that everyone would see them tonight | 这样今晚大家聚在这里的时候 |
[16:26] | when everyone’s in here stacked on one another. | 就能看到它们了 |
[16:31] | Hey, you, uh, need some help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[16:33] | Uh, well, uh, no. | 不用 |
[16:35] | I’m cool, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[16:39] | How about I-I at least look after the kid | 那我今天下午 |
[16:42] | for a little while this afternoon? | 照看他怎么样 |
[16:43] | I mean, I know it was a long day for you, too. | 我知道你也很辛苦 |
[16:46] | You got a pretty big role to play tonight, so… | 你今晚有重要任务 |
[16:48] | maybe just save your energy. | 最好还是省点精力 |
[16:49] | Nah, come on. I mean, we’ll have a mini jam session and… | 不用 我们可以玩玩音乐 |
[16:52] | get rid of my pre-show jitters. | 消除我演出前的紧张 |
[16:55] | You can pick him up when you come back for the vigil. | 你来守夜的时候可以接走他 |
[17:05] | you-you aren’t talking about… | 你不会是说 |
[17:08] | having Joe there tonight, are you? | 今晚要让小乔过来吧 |
[17:10] | Tell me you’ve thought this through more than that. | 告诉我你有好好考虑过 |
[17:13] | The vigils, you remember the vigils | 守夜 你还记得 |
[17:14] | at the very beginning when everyone started getting sick? | 刚开始守夜的时候 大家开始生病 |
[17:17] | Well, the children sure do, and mostly what they remember | 孩子们肯定记得 他们大多记得 |
[17:19] | is going to those vigils and then coming back home | 去参加这些守夜 然后回家 |
[17:21] | and everyone they knew and loved getting sick and dying. | 他们所熟悉的亲人一个个病倒 死亡 |
[17:25] | How do you think that’s left them feeling about vigils generally? | 你觉得这让他们对守夜有什么看法 |
[17:31] | No. Wow, uh… | 不 |
[17:34] | that hadn’t even occurred to me. | 我没想过这点 |
[17:39] | Empathy’s not really your strong suit. | 共情不是你的强项 |
[17:44] | I mean, it didn’t, it didn’t occur to any of us, I don’t think. | 我想我们都没有想过 |
[17:48] | Guess ’cause we’re not… parents. | 大概是因为我们不是家长 |
[17:53] | Nadine, I’ve said this before, | 纳丁 我以前说过 |
[17:54] | but the kids are really lucky to have you. | 孩子们很幸运能有你陪着他们 |
[18:02] | What do you say, bud? Want to head over to my place, | 你说怎么样 小子 要去我家吗 |
[18:04] | I’ll show you the new amp? Let’s go. | 我带你看新的电吉他 走吧 |
[18:07] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[18:14] | Uh, Stu? | 斯图 |
[18:16] | – Yep? – You said the next search shift starts at 3:30? | -什么事 -你说下一班搜寻三点半开始 |
[18:19] | Yep. As a matter of fact, Harold, I was just… | 是的 实际上 哈罗德 我… |
[18:23] | making my way back out there. | 正准备出去 |
[18:25] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[18:27] | Uh, no, I’m on Gremlin detail. | 不 我是格雷姆林小队的 |
[18:29] | Give Mommy Nadine some rest. | 让纳丁妈妈好好休息下 |
[18:35] | Sorry to hear you’re feeling run-down, Miss Cross. | 很遗憾听说你感到疲惫 克罗斯小姐 |
[18:39] | Uh, thank you, Harold. | 谢谢 哈罗德 |
[18:41] | You know, sleep is actually more important | 你知道 睡眠对你的健康来说 |
[18:44] | to your health than food and… | 其实比食物更重要 |
[18:47] | yet there are still things worth losing it over. | 然而还是有事情值得为之失眠 |
[18:58] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[19:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:02] | You’re the one sleeping for two. | 你要替两个人睡觉 |
[19:04] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 你这话根本没道理 |
[19:05] | You said it yourself to Ray. | 你昨天也跟蕾说了 |
[19:06] | – You can’t maintain… – I’ll be fine. | -你不能保持… -我没事 |
[19:08] | You should probably drop it. | 你应该去休息了 |
[19:20] | – Just be careful. – Always. | -小心点 -我向来小心 |
[19:22] | Yeah, don’t worry about me, I’ll just be working | 别担心我 我会继续准备 |
[19:24] | on your speech for tonight. | 你今晚的演说 |
[19:26] | Much appreciated, Professor Bateman. | 谢谢 贝特曼教授 |
[19:29] | We’ll see you. | 回见 |
[19:43] | Well, nobody told me I was gonna be here for the long haul, | 没人告诉我要在这里住很久 |
[19:46] | so, um, I better go get some more prenatals. | 我最好再去买点产前药物 |
[19:50] | Last thing this kid needs is a folic acid deficiency. | 这孩子最不需要的就是叶酸缺乏病了 |
[20:21] | I guess there’s something you want me to see, Lord, | 我猜你想让我看些什么 主 |
[20:23] | and I’m just not seeing it. | 但我看不到 |
[20:26] | And that’s why you think I can’t lead these people. | 所以你觉得我无法带领那些人 |
[20:30] | But I want to tell you | 但我想告诉你 |
[20:32] | that you… | 你… |
[20:34] | You can’t take this out on them. | 你不能朝他们撒气 |
[20:38] | ‘Cause they… | 因为他们 |
[20:40] | they just need to… | 他们只需要 |
[20:54] | I know what you fear, old Mother. | 我知道你在怕什么 老教母 |
[20:57] | It ain’t you. | 这不像你 |
[20:59] | Oh, yes, it is. | 这就是我 |
[21:01] | God sent Moses mountain climbing, | 上帝让摩西去登西奈山 |
[21:04] | Noah boat building, | 让诺亚建造方舟 |
[21:06] | and let His Son get nailed to a cross, | 还让祂的儿子钉死在十字架上 |
[21:10] | and said not a word, not even when | 却一言未发 即使在 |
[21:12] | He asked to have the cup taken from His lips. | 祂的杯被夺去时 |
[21:16] | Said nothing. | 一言不发 |
[21:17] | You think my fear’s greater than His? | 你觉得我的恐惧比祂的更大吗 |
[21:20] | Well, having observed a number of crucifixions, | 在看了多次十字架受刑后 |
[21:23] | I’d have to say no. | 我觉得不是 |
[21:25] | Get thee behind me, Satan. | 让他们站到我身后 撒旦 |
[21:29] | That’s not my name, you know. | 那不是我的名字 你知道的 |
[21:31] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:33] | You’ve got many names. | 你有好多名字 |
[21:35] | I do, indeed. | 没错 |
[21:36] | My name is Legion, for we are many. | 我的名字叫群 因为我们有许多 |
[21:42] | I know what you’re afraid of. | 我知道你怕什么 |
[21:44] | Oh, do you now? | 是吗 |
[21:45] | You’re scared that when them people see you | 你怕当那些人看到你 |
[21:48] | and look right through you | 看透你 |
[21:49] | and realize there’s nothing there… | 发现里面空无一物 |
[21:54] | they gonna see you for what you are. | 他们会发现你的真实面目 |
[21:58] | Nothing. | 虚空 |
[22:02] | Oh, He’s gone quiet, hasn’t He? | 祂安静了 对吧 |
[22:06] | Is that why you’re out here in the middle of nowhere? | 所以你来到这荒郊野岭吗 |
[22:08] | 40 days and 40 nights? | 待四十昼四十夜 |
[22:11] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果这就是代价的话 |
[22:16] | You’re not looking for God, Abagail Freemantle. | 你不是来寻找上帝 艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 |
[22:19] | You know as well as I do, He left this world a long time ago. | 你跟我一样清楚 祂很久以前就离开了这个世界 |
[22:23] | You’re looking for Death. | 你是来寻找死神 |
[22:25] | I don’t want to hear anything else you have to say. | 我不想在听到你说的任何话了 |
[22:28] | Every night, you close your eyes | 每晚 你闭上眼睛 |
[22:31] | hoping it’ll be the last time. | 都希望这是最后一次 |
[22:36] | Wake up in the morning wishing you hadn’t. | 早晨醒来后 希望自己不再睁眼 |
[22:38] | Every ancient fiber of your body cries out for it. | 你身体里所有古老的神经都在大声呼喊 |
[22:42] | Begs for it. | 恳切祈求 |
[22:43] | Oh, I know you fear Him. | 我知道你害怕祂 |
[22:46] | I can send you somewhere He’ll never find you. | 我可以把你送去一个祂找不到的地方 |
[22:50] | Give you an ocean of endless peace. | 给你汪洋般无尽的安详 |
[22:53] | Now that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[22:57] | You can’t send me anywhere | 你把我送到哪儿 |
[23:00] | that God can’t find me. | 上帝都能找我 |
[23:03] | And if it’s my time to go, | 如果我时辰到了 |
[23:06] | I’ll be gone. | 我自然会走 |
[23:12] | Well, perhaps we can speed Him along. | 或许我们能让祂加快点速度 |
[24:13] | Fought like a bastard, this fella, huh? | 这家伙打起架来像野兽 对吧 |
[24:16] | Yesterday’s entertainment… | 昨天的娱乐 |
[24:18] | today’s meat Popsicle. | 成了今天的肉棍 |
[24:20] | Well, I guess you can handle loading all the rest on your own. | 我想其他的你能自己装了 |
[24:23] | Leave the keys on the driver’s seat when you’re done. | 装完后把钥匙放到司机的座位上 |
[24:28] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:34] | Let’s go, hurry up! | 走吧 赶紧 |
[24:37] | Smells like shit down here. | 这里味道臭死了 |
[24:44] | Are you actually gonna pick a tard over me? | 为了这个白痴 你要抛弃我吗 |
[24:47] | – Handicapable. – How about I try something a little louder?! | -残障人士 -来点动静大的怎么样 |
[24:56] | Those bodies really smell like dead bodies. | 那些闻起来真的很像尸体 |
[25:18] | Oh, yes! | 棒 |
[25:47] | Damn bitch drew down on me. | 臭婊子竟然朝我开枪 |
[25:50] | I’m just supposed to stand there, | 我就该原地站着 |
[25:51] | and let that fucking cunt shoot my fucking dick off? | 让那个臭逼把我的老二打掉吗 |
[25:53] | Okay, you expect us to believe that this lady just rolled down | 好吧 你想让我们相信那位女士 |
[25:56] | her fucking window and took a blast at you | 摇下了车窗 朝你开了一枪 |
[25:58] | like it was a drive-by? | 就像飞车射击一样吗 |
[26:01] | She talked for a little bit, | 她说了几句话 |
[26:02] | said some shit about being a federal judge, | 说什么她是联邦法官 |
[26:04] | or some shit like I’m supposed to… | 或什么我应该 |
[26:06] | bow down and kiss her old wrinkled ass. | 放低身份拍她马屁 |
[26:08] | Oh, Bobby-Terry, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby-Terry. | 鲍比-特里 鲍比 鲍比 鲍比 鲍比-特里 |
[26:13] | Fuck, man. | 我操 |
[26:14] | Maybe it ain’t her. | 也许不是她 |
[26:16] | I mean, she’s from Boulder, | 我的意思是 她要从博尔德来的话 |
[26:17] | so she ought to be coming from the east, right? | 那她应该是从东边来 对吗 |
[26:21] | You think a spy might take some precaution | 你想过间谍可能会采取点预防措施 |
[26:22] | far as disguising where they’re from? | 掩盖他们是从哪来的吗 |
[26:25] | She sure did seem like one of those old | 她确实看着像书上写的那种 |
[26:27] | Portland hippies you’d read about. | 波特兰老嬉皮士 |
[26:30] | Well, used to. | 以前的书上写的 |
[26:32] | Incredible. | 难以置信啊 |
[26:36] | Well, let’s hope that’s all she was. | 我们祈祷她只是个嬉皮吧 |
[26:39] | All right, no harm, no foul. | 反正没事也就不用追究了 |
[26:41] | This will be fun. | 等着看乐子吧 |
[26:57] | It’s not her? | 不是她吗 |
[27:00] | Well, of course it’s her. | 当然是她 |
[27:06] | Lloyd impress upon you the importance of taking her alive? | 洛伊德跟你们强调过要留活口的重要性了吧 |
[27:09] | – I told ’em all in no uncertain term… – Lloyd. | -我和他们都明确地… -洛伊德 |
[27:11] | – I’m just saying that they all… – No. | -我只是想说他们都… -行了 |
[27:14] | Uh– I’m sorry for interrupting, | 抱歉我不该插嘴 |
[27:18] | Flagg. | 弗拉格 |
[27:20] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[27:23] | You see how easy that was? | 你看这多简单啊 |
[27:25] | Lloyd took responsibility for his misbehavior. | 洛伊德对他的不当行为认了错 |
[27:28] | And he was forgiven. | 我就原谅了他 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, Mr. Flagg. | 我很抱歉 弗拉格先生 |
[27:38] | What for? | 因为什么 |
[27:40] | For, uh… | 因为… |
[27:43] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[27:45] | No, I… don’t know. | 不 我… 不知道 |
[27:49] | Lloyd says you told him it was self-defense. | 洛伊德说你告诉他 你是正当防卫 |
[27:53] | Should my men have to apologize for defending themselves? | 我的人还得为正当防卫去道歉吗 |
[27:56] | – No. Mm-mm, absolutely not. – No. Mm-mm. | -不 绝对不用 -不 |
[27:59] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不用 |
[28:01] | Bobby-Terry, | 鲍比-特里 |
[28:02] | an attack on one of my men | 袭击我的手下 |
[28:05] | is an attack on me. | 就等于是袭击我 |
[28:08] | And if I’m attacked, I hit back harder. | 如果我被袭击 我还手会更狠的 |
[28:12] | I expect my men to do the same. | 我的手下都应该这样做 |
[28:14] | So… | 所以… |
[28:19] | what are you sorry for? | 你是为了什么而道歉呢 |
[28:21] | No way you could’ve de-escalated, huh? | 想来你是没办法把事态平息下去吧 |
[28:23] | The little lady was that much of a threat. | 那小老太太就有那么大威胁 |
[28:26] | Old bag of bones. | 一把老骨头 |
[28:30] | A hundred pounds soaking wet. | 撑死了不到一百斤 |
[28:33] | Only way it could’ve gone, you | 结果只有一个 不是你死 |
[28:36] | or her. | 就是她亡 |
[28:51] | Are you sorry, Bobby-Terry? | 你觉得抱歉吗 鲍比-特里 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | Bobby-Terry! | 鲍比-特里 |
[29:55] | You screwed it up! | 你把事搞砸了 |
[31:10] | Out of my way! Fuck… | 给我让开 妈的… |
[31:34] | My sincere apologies to the housekeeper. | 我对保洁员表示真诚的歉意 |
[31:44] | No problem, Mr. Flagg. | 没事 弗拉格先生 |
[31:45] | I will get that handled for you right away, sir. | 我马上找人为您打扫 先生 |
[31:49] | I mean, I didn’t know he was gonna do that. | 我不知道他会那么做 |
[31:51] | Give me six of your best guys right this moment. | 立刻给我派六个你最得力的人 |
[31:54] | Make sure one of ’em is that big fella, | 一定确保其中有那个大块头 |
[31:55] | Mr. M-O-O-N. | 月亮先生 |
[31:57] | That guy. The big guy. | 那家伙 大块头 |
[32:00] | – Yeah. – A guy named Moon? | -对 -有个叫月亮的人 |
[32:03] | There’s something with “Moon” I was supposed to… | 有个和”月亮”有关系的事 我应该要… |
[32:04] | – What, Lloyd? – M-O-O-N. | -怎么了 洛伊德 -月亮 |
[32:07] | – Yeah. Yes, Moon. – Moon. | -对 是M-O-O-N -M-O-O-N |
[32:08] | – Wait, Moon? – Moon. | -等等 月亮吗 -月亮 |
[32:10] | What? What?! | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[32:12] | He’s about the best goddamn janitor I ever saw. | 他差不多是我见过的最棒的清洁工 |
[32:15] | Where do I find Mr. Moon? | 在哪儿能找到这个月亮先生 |
[33:14] | Mr. Moon? | 月亮先生 |
[33:15] | Come out, come out, Mr. Moon. | 出来 出来吧 月亮先生 |
[33:19] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪呢 |
[33:21] | Hey, anybody seen Mr. Moon? | 有谁看见月亮先生了吗 |
[33:29] | Norris, can you read me? Frannie? | 诺里斯 能听到我吗 弗兰妮 |
[33:31] | – Mother A! – Anyone? | -艾比盖尔教母 -有人听到吗 |
[33:35] | All right, anyone can hear us, | 有人能听到我们吗 |
[33:36] | we’re in a little bit of a dead spot out here, | 我们正处于盲区 |
[33:38] | so we’re gonna have to get back to you | 所以等我们爬高一些 |
[33:39] | when we get a little more altitude. | 再和你们联系 |
[33:41] | Uh, grid square 26 is complete. | 26号坐标格已经搜索完毕 |
[33:43] | – Moving on to 27. Over. – Mother A! | -转向27号坐标格 -艾比盖尔教母 |
[33:47] | I got a little idea. Why don’t we park it, | 我有个想法 我们何不先放一放 |
[33:49] | take a nap, see if Mother Abagail | 眯上一觉 看看艾比盖尔教母 |
[33:51] | comes to us in a dream. | 是否会在梦里来找我们 |
[33:54] | Maybe she’ll let us know where she’s at. | 也许她会告诉我们她在哪呢 |
[33:56] | You’re too used to getting lucky. | 你太习惯撞大运了吧 |
[33:58] | I don’t know, might be worth a shot. | 谁知道呢 也许值得试试 |
[34:00] | At least we’ll get a little shut-eye. | 至少我们可以睡一会儿 |
[34:03] | You know, a few months ago, | 告诉你 要是几个月前 |
[34:04] | if you told me there was gonna be some magical old Black lady | 你告诉我会有个有魔力的黑人老太太 |
[34:09] | who could crack into your dreams, | 能进入你的梦 |
[34:10] | I would have laughed in your face. | 我会当着你的面嘲笑你 |
[34:12] | Well, | 好吧 |
[34:13] | I would have laughed right with you, my friend. | 我也会和你一起笑 朋友 |
[34:19] | You ever step back and… | 你有没有想过 |
[34:22] | just think about how far we’ve come? | 我们到底走了多远的路 |
[34:25] | Well, to tell you the truth, Harold, | 说实话 哈罗德 |
[34:26] | mostly I think about how far we still have to go. | 大多数时候 我想的还是我们有多远的路要走 |
[34:33] | Nah. That’s a Sunday stroll | 和我们经历的相比 |
[34:36] | compared to what we’ve been through. | 这就像周日散步一样轻松 |
[34:38] | This time last year, no one’d even heard of Captain Trips. | 去年这个时候 没人听说过崔普斯上尉 |
[34:43] | You’d never heard of Frannie Goldsmith. | 你也没听说过弗兰妮·古德史密斯 |
[34:47] | She’d never heard of you. | 她也没听说过你 |
[34:56] | I don’t know what to say, Harold. | 我不知道该说什么 哈罗德 |
[34:57] | I wish I knew why things end up the way they do, | 我也想知道事情为什么会变成这样 |
[35:00] | but I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[35:02] | But I do know that must seem unfair to you, so I’m sorry. | 但我知道 这一切对你来说不公平 我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | You know, I’m starting to get used to not knowing. | 我现在已经开始习惯不知道了 |
[35:10] | Not knowing all the whys and the hows of it all. | 不知道那些起因和理由 |
[35:12] | Why’d all those people have to die, hmm? | 为什么那么多人会死 |
[35:15] | And we lived? | 而我们却活了下来 |
[35:19] | Shit, that ain’t fair. | 该死 这不公平 |
[35:21] | It just… Well, it just is. | 但是 现实就是这样 |
[35:26] | You make it sound like it’s all random. | 你这话听上去像是一切都是偶然 |
[35:29] | You think it’s not random? | 你觉得这不是偶然吗 |
[35:35] | It’s destiny. | 这是命运 |
[35:38] | Stu? | 斯图 |
[35:40] | Yo! | 这儿呢 |
[35:42] | Norris? | 诺里斯 |
[35:43] | Yeah. Trying to raise you on the walkie, | 是我 我本来想用对讲机联系你的 |
[35:46] | this piece of shit. | 这破烂玩意 |
[35:47] | – Glen wants you back at the house. – What? | -格伦想让你回房子里去 -怎么了 |
[35:49] | Go over what you’re gonna say at the… at the vigil. | 再准备一下守夜时候的演说 |
[35:52] | We got an another hour left on our shift. | 我们这班还有一小时才结束 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I… I got more hands out here than I got work for, Stu. | 是啊 但这里的人手比任务多 斯图 |
[35:57] | You know? | 你知道吧 |
[35:59] | Everybody wants to be a part of getting her back. | 大家都想帮忙找她 |
[36:01] | But… it’s probably a waste of time, though. | 虽然这很可能是在浪费时间 |
[36:04] | What do you mean by that? | 这话什么意思 |
[36:06] | I never say never. | 我绝不放弃 |
[36:09] | Not these days. | 不会在现在这种时候 |
[36:10] | And especially not about her. | 更不会放弃她 |
[36:13] | But she’s a hundred-year-old woman | 但她是个百岁老人 |
[36:14] | out here with no cold-weather gear, right? | 身边也没有防寒衣物 对吗 |
[36:17] | It’d be a miracle if she made it through last night. | 如果她撑过昨晚 那真是奇迹了 |
[36:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:34] | Come on, let’s go. It’s starting. | 来吧 要开始了 |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:58] | If I’m right, doesn’t matter. | 如果我是对的 那就不要紧 |
[37:01] | Doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[37:05] | If I’m wrong… | 如果我错了 |
[37:07] | “Remember that time Frannie’s pregnancy brain | “记得弗兰妮怀孕的那时候 |
[37:10] | made her, like, crazy paranoid?” | 她变得非常偏执” |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:19] | If I’m right, it doesn’t matter. | 如果我是对的 那就不要紧 |
[39:55] | N-No, Harold! Fuck! | 不 哈罗德 该死 |
[39:58] | What is this? What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:00] | You weren’t supposed to see this. | 你不该看到这些 |
[40:03] | Why are you here, Frannie? It’s so wrong. | 你为什么在这里 弗兰妮 出大错了 |
[40:06] | This is all wrong. | 这一切都错了 |
[40:11] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[40:13] | Captain Trips was supposed to be my great adventure. | 崔普斯上尉应该是属于我的美好旅程 |
[40:17] | Me. | 我的 |
[40:18] | Me! | 我的 |
[40:20] | Harold Emery Lauder. | 哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德 |
[40:24] | The kid everybody looked right by. | 大家都无视的孩子 |
[40:27] | The kid whose own fucking parents | 连他自己的父母 |
[40:28] | pretended like he didn’t even exist. | 都当他不存在 |
[40:32] | And then one day, they didn’t exist. | 有一天 他们反而消失了 |
[40:35] | Not just them; everybody. | 不仅是他们 所有人 |
[40:38] | And it was just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[40:40] | You were the only girl that I’d ever wanted | 你是我唯一想要的 |
[40:42] | or cared about. | 也是我在意过的女孩 |
[40:46] | The girl that I wouldn’t have a shot with | 如果我不是地球上最后一个男人 |
[40:47] | unless I were the last man on earth. | 就绝对不可能和她在一起的女孩 |
[40:50] | And then I was. | 然后我就是了 |
[40:52] | And then came Stu fuckin’ Redman. | 接着又来了该死的斯图·雷德曼 |
[40:56] | And I was still alone. | 而我还是孤身一人 |
[41:00] | And you all threw me away. | 你们把我抛弃了 |
[41:03] | Again! | 又一次 |
[41:05] | So I’m gonna fix things. | 我要弥补一切 |
[41:08] | I’m gonna fix this whole world, Fran. | 我要弥补这个世界 弗兰 |
[41:12] | One… blast of violence. | 用猛烈的暴力 |
[41:17] | One pointed stroke of cruelty to set the world right. | 还有残酷无情来纠正这个世界 |
[41:20] | So you’re gonna pay. | 你要付出代价 |
[41:23] | And I’m gonna kill every last one | 我要杀死每一个 |
[41:24] | of Mother Abagail’s little fuck-wit disciples. | 艾比盖尔教母的愚蠢信徒 |
[41:27] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[41:30] | Harold, what happened? | 哈罗德 到底怎么了 |
[41:32] | This isn’t you. I know you. | 这不像你 我了解你 |
[41:34] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[41:36] | I do. | 我了解 |
[41:38] | I might be the only person left in the world | 我或许是这个世界上 |
[41:39] | who knows you. | 唯一还了解你的人 |
[41:42] | We might be the only people left who know each other. | 我们或许是这个世界上唯一互相了解的人 |
[41:48] | You’re my only connection to… to the world | 在这一切发生之前 你就是我和这个世界的 |
[41:50] | before all of this shit happened. | 唯一联系 |
[41:52] | – I n… I need that. – Don’t start pretending | -我需要这些 -别装成一幅 |
[41:53] | like you care about me! | 你在乎我的样子 |
[41:56] | You think I didn’t see how you treated me? | 你以为我看不见你是怎么对我的吗 |
[41:58] | Like I was the plague itself. | 把我当成瘟疫 |
[42:00] | You think nobody cared about you, | 你以为没人在意你 |
[42:02] | but it’s just not true. | 但这不是真的 |
[42:05] | We were there all along. | 我们一直都在 |
[42:06] | All the people who cared about you were there all along, | 在乎你的人一直都在 |
[42:09] | and we still are. | 我们现在还在 |
[42:11] | The world didn’t turn its back on you. | 世界没有背弃你 |
[42:14] | I tried… | 我试了 |
[42:15] | and I tried… | 又试 |
[42:18] | again and again, | 一边边地试着 |
[42:21] | and all I got was 86 fuckin’ rejection letters | 最后只得到了八十六封拒绝信 |
[42:24] | and a world that hates me. | 还有一个憎恨我的世界 |
[42:26] | It is our responsibility to keep trying, Harold… | 努力尝试是我们的责任 哈罗德 |
[42:30] | to keep going, to survive, | 继续生活下去 |
[42:32] | and that means more now than it ever has, you understand? | 这比任何时候都要重要 你明白吗 |
[42:36] | We can’t do it alone– the only way to do it is together. | 我们不能独自一人 团结才是唯一的办法 |
[42:39] | And you taught me that, Harold. | 是你教会了我这些 哈罗德 |
[42:45] | We’re the future, remember? | 我们是未来 还记得吗 |
[42:58] | I’m sorry, Frannie. | 对不起 弗兰妮 |
[43:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[43:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[43:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[43:17] | – I’m sorry. – No! No, Harold, no! | -我真的很抱歉 -不 哈罗德 不要 |
[43:20] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[43:21] | Harold! No! | 哈罗德 不要 |
[43:24] | – Don’t do this, Harold! – You might want to save your screaming | -别这么做 哈罗德 -省省你的嗓子吧 |
[43:27] | for someone who’ll actually hear it! | 等有人听得见的时候再喊 |
[43:29] | They’re probably on their way to the vigil by now, Fran! | 他们现在很可能已经在守夜的路上了 弗兰 |
[43:32] | Oh, my God, the vigil. Harold, you don’t have to do this! | 天哪 守夜 哈罗德 你不必这么做 |
[43:35] | I do. It’s the only way. | 我必须这么做 这是唯一的办法 |
[43:38] | I’m gonna show you all what I’m fucking worth. | 我要让你看看 我到底有多少价值 |
[43:41] | No, Harold! | 不 哈罗德 |
[43:43] | Please don’t do this! | 请不要这么做 |
[43:48] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[43:57] | Hey, buddy, I’m telling you, | 小家伙 我和你说 |
[43:58] | you got to play it slow until you play every note right. | 在你弹准每一个音之前 你得慢慢来 |
[44:00] | Got to take your time, man. | 得慢慢来 |
[44:05] | Hey. | 你好 |
[44:06] | You didn’t have to come all the way up here. I mean, | 你不用大老远走过来 |
[44:09] | I would have dropped him off last… | 我会最后一个送他回来 |
[44:11] | before I went to the, uh… | 在我去之前… |
[44:13] | Um, can we actually talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[44:18] | We’re talking right now. | 我们现在就在谈着呢 |
[44:21] | You were right before. | 你之前说的对 |
[44:23] | Empathy is not my strong suit. | 共情不是我的强项 |
[44:27] | Never has been. | 一直都不是 |
[44:29] | I, um, spent my whole life | 我把大部分人生 |
[44:32] | focused on one thing, and I guess I just never | 都用来专注于一件事 我想我一直 |
[44:34] | really made time for other people. | 都没有为他人付出过时间 |
[44:36] | Not even my mom. | 连我妈也是 |
[44:44] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[44:45] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[44:48] | Look, I know you care about Joe’s feelings | 我知道你在乎小乔的感受 |
[44:50] | more than anyone in the world. | 比任何人都在乎 |
[44:52] | – I just… – Not just Joe. | -我只是 -不只是小乔 |
[44:58] | Last night, I, uh… | 昨晚 我 |
[45:01] | I, um… | 我 |
[45:04] | I told Sofia that she could go to the vigil tonight. | 我和索菲亚说 她今晚可以去守夜 |
[45:07] | You want me to come with you? | 你想让我陪你去吗 |
[45:09] | I think we both know you need to be there. | 我们都知道 你得在场 |
[45:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:18] | You’re a good man, Larry Underwood. | 你是好人 拉里·安德伍德 |
[45:22] | The jury’s still out on that one. | 这一点现在还不确定 |
[45:27] | You knock ’em dead tonight, okay? | 好好让他们大吃一惊 好吗 |
[45:30] | – Come on. – Go ahead, dude. | -来吧 -去吧 小家伙 |
[45:32] | Go hang with your friends and Mommy Nadine. | 去陪你的纳丁妈妈和朋友们 |
[45:34] | We’ll have another jam session tomorrow, all right? | 明天我们再上吉他课 好吗 |
[45:39] | Nadine and Mommy Nadine | 纳丁和纳丁妈妈 |
[45:40] | are two different people. | 是两个不一样的人 |
[45:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:26] | We got anybody on the north side? | 北边有人吗 |
[46:30] | Anybody north side? | 北边有人吗 |
[46:43] | Nadine? | 纳丁 |
[46:47] | Nadine! | 纳丁 |
[47:08] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[47:09] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[47:31] | You sure you don’t need me? | 真的不需要我留下来吗 |
[47:33] | You’re gonna miss the beginning. | 你会错过开场的 |
[47:35] | Long as I don’t miss any of that Stu Redman. | 只要不错过斯图·雷德曼的演说就行 |
[47:41] | Go on, Joe. | 去吧 小乔 |
[47:42] | Find yourself a seat. I’ll be right there. | 找个位子坐 我一会就到 |
[47:44] | I just need to take care of something first. | 我还有几件事要先办 |
[47:46] | so He can’t be entirely… | 这样他就不会完全… |
[47:53] | Never talk to me like that again. | 永远不要再那样跟我说话 |
[47:57] | No one created me! | 我不是任何人创造的 |
[47:59] | I am evil. | 我就是邪恶 |
[48:02] | Evil existed long before good. | 邪恶的出现远早于良善 |
[48:05] | Joe. Go. | 小乔 去吧 |
[48:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[48:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[48:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[48:20] | That’s my good Joe. | 这才是乖乖的小乔 |
[48:27] | Shit. Fuck. Fuck. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[48:58] | Help. Help! | 救命 救命 |
[49:02] | There’s a bomb! | 有一个炸弹 |
[49:05] | There’s a bomb. Help! | 有一个炸弹 救命啊 |
[49:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[49:24] | Look how he spends his time. | 看看他都是怎么消磨时间的 |
[49:25] | 43 species of parrots. | 43种鹦鹉 |
[49:28] | Nipples for men. | 男人的乳头 |
[49:30] | – Slugs. – Slugs! | -粘液 -粘液 |
[49:33] | He created slugs! | 他创造出了粘液 |
[49:35] | They can’t hear, can’t speak. | 它们听不到 说不出 |
[49:38] | You can’t send me anywhere | 不管你送我去哪里 |
[49:41] | that God can’t find me. | 上帝都能找到我 |
[50:23] | Started to think you weren’t gonna show. | 我还以为你不会来了呢 |
[50:27] | I got tied up. | 有点事耽误了 |
[50:28] | With Joe? | 是小乔吗 |
[50:32] | Or with Larry? | 还是拉里 |
[50:35] | He broke into my house last night, by the way. | 顺便 他昨晚闯进了我的家 |
[50:38] | What? Why didn’t you tell me that this morning? | 什么 你为什么今早不告诉我 |
[50:40] | Because I needed you to hold it together. | 因为我要你保持专注 |
[50:44] | So he knows? | 那他知道了吗 |
[50:46] | About us? | 我们的事吗 |
[50:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[50:50] | About this? | 这件事呢 |
[50:53] | Dumb fuck never got in my basement. | 那个蠢蛋根本没进我的地下室 |
[51:05] | – Good evening, Glen. – Hey. Hey, how you doing? | -晚上好 格伦 -你好吗 |
[51:08] | – Hey there. – Hi there. | -你好 -你好 |
[51:09] | What’s up, man? Hang in there. | 你还好吗 伙计 振作点 |
[51:13] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[51:14] | Hey, Glen? | 格伦 |
[51:19] | – No luck? – No. | -没找到吗 -是的 |
[51:23] | Haven’t heard from either of them? | 他们都没有消息吗 |
[51:25] | No, no, Frannie’s not at our place, | 是的 弗兰妮不在我们那儿 |
[51:26] | and Larry’s not answering his walkie. | 拉里的对讲机没有回应 |
[51:29] | Maybe they ran off together. | 也许他们一起离开了 |
[51:31] | Stu? Stu, come in. | 斯图 斯图 请回应 |
[51:33] | No, I’m just saying, it’s part… | 不 我只是说 这… |
[51:34] | Yeah, go for Stu. | 我是斯图 请说 |
[51:36] | I know. Just get the heat packs on her. | 我知道 把热包放在她身上 |
[51:37] | – Belly and armpits. – Wait, Norris, Norris. | -腹部和腋窝 -等等 诺里斯 诺里斯 |
[51:39] | Slow down. Say that again. I didn’t catch it. | 慢点 再说一遍 我没听清 |
[51:41] | – Holy shit, Stu! – What the fuck is he talking about? | -上帝啊 斯图 -他到底在说什么 |
[51:43] | Turn it up. | 调大点声 |
[51:46] | You broke up, Norris. One more time. Come on. | 你断开连接了 诺里斯 再说一遍 拜托 |
[51:48] | We got her, Stu. We got Mother A. | 我们找到她了 斯图 找到教母了 |
[51:49] | – Just drive. – They found her! | -快开车 -他们找到她了 |
[51:53] | Ask-ask them where they are! | 问问他们在哪里 |
[51:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:56] | Hang on. Norris, Norris, listen, listen, listen, listen. | 等等 诺里斯 诺里斯 听着 听着 |
[51:59] | – Can you hear me? Where are you? – We got her! | -你能听到吗 你在哪里 -找到她了 |
[52:01] | North side, by the school. | 北边 学校边 |
[52:03] | All right, get her to the infirmary. | 好 带她赶紧来医务室 |
[52:04] | We’ll meet you there. We’ll meet you there. | 我们在那里会合 到那里会合 |
[52:18] | They found her. | 他们找到她了 |
[52:19] | Mother A. Alive. | 教母 还活着 |
[52:24] | They sent her to the infirmary. | 他们把她送往医务室了 |
[52:29] | I guess I’ll see you there? | 我们那里见吧 |
[52:55] | This is Harold Emery Lauder speaking. | 我是哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德 |
[52:57] | I do this of my own free will. | 我做这一切都出于自愿 |
[53:30] | Stu. | 斯图 |
[53:32] | Frannie! | 弗兰妮 |
[53:35] | Frannie, what is it? What is it? | 弗兰妮 怎么了 怎么了 |
[53:37] | Bomb. | 炸弹 |
[53:39] | Bomb. | 炸弹 |
[53:54] | Get back! | 后退 |