时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Welcome, children. – Is this the new school? | -欢迎 孩子们 -这是新学校吗 |
[00:09] | Your journey has indeed come to an end, | 你们已经到达终点站了 |
[00:12] | but your adventure is just beginning. | 但你们的冒险之旅才刚刚开始 |
[00:14] | Rejoice, Kelly. | 庆祝吧 凯莉 |
[00:16] | The Master’s bestowed upon you the blessing of a new family. | 血祖将会赐予你一个新的家庭 |
[00:21] | They have unique abilities – | 他们有着特殊的能力 |
[00:22] | sight and perception beyond the physical spectrum. | 能看见及感知可见光谱以外的世界 |
[00:26] | Behold the Feelers. | 看吧 「探童」 |
[00:30] | Finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible, | 治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的 |
[00:34] | but what we can do is take everything we know | 但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的 |
[00:36] | about how to stop an epidemic | 所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识 |
[00:38] | and use that knowledge to start one. | 制造出一场新的瘟疫 |
[00:40] | Infect the infected. | 感染受感染者 |
[00:42] | Break the chain. | 切断感染链 |
[00:44] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[00:52] | No, wait, wait! We need them. | 不 等等 我们需要他们 |
[01:00] | Beautiful, is it not? | 太美了 不是吗 |
[01:03] | Each figure has a meaning of its own. | 每个图案都有其自身的含义 |
[01:07] | Together they form a larger meaning… | 汇在一起又构成了更深层的寓意… |
[01:10] | a glorious prophecy. | 一则伟大的预言 |
[01:15] | No. | 别碰 |
[01:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:22] | Our Master is about to undergo a wondrous transformation. | 我们的主人即将经历一场美妙的转变 |
[01:27] | Our enemies burned his flesh, | 我们的敌人灼伤了他的肉身 |
[01:30] | but soon he will select another vessel | 但很快他将选择一具新的宿体 |
[01:34] | and rise again. | 重新崛起 |
[01:39] | Who will he choose? | 他会选谁 |
[01:42] | That is for him to decide. | 主人自有决断 |
[01:47] | And when he does, | 等他重获新生 |
[01:48] | all his followers must embrace his wisdom | 他的追随者们都必须服从他的命令 |
[01:51] | and continue to serve him faithfully. | 继续忠实地服侍他 |
[01:56] | Are you prepared to do that? | 你做好这样的准备了吗 |
[02:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:54] | – How’s that? – That’s better. | -好些了吗 -好多了 |
[03:58] | – I still feel kind of hot. – Yeah. You have a fever. | -我还是觉得有点热 -当然 你发烧了 |
[04:01] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么用的 |
[04:02] | You’ve been through quite a shock. This will help. | 你受到了一些惊吓 这对你有帮助 |
[04:06] | When can we go home? | 我们什么时候能回家 |
[04:09] | To your storage shed? Not anytime soon. | 回那间仓库吗 短时间内没可能 |
[04:11] | It’s crawling with vampires. | 那里爬满了吸血鬼 |
[04:13] | We’ll find a safer place for you when you feel better. | 等你们好些 我们会给你们找个更安全的地方 |
[04:30] | When are we gonna tell ’em? | 我们什么时候告诉他们 |
[04:33] | In a couple of hours when they wake up. | 等过几个小时他们醒来的时候吧 |
[04:37] | You mean when they’re too sick to put up a fight? | 你指的是等他们病得无力反抗时吗 |
[04:46] | They’re infected… | 他们被感染了… |
[04:48] | does it matter? | 所以有关系吗 |
[04:53] | …scene of another bizarre murder… | 又是一起离奇的凶杀案… |
[04:55] | that claimed the lives of a young couple in Brooklyn | 在布鲁克林发现一对年轻夫妇 |
[04:59] | who were found in their basement… | 躲藏在家中地下室里… |
[05:01] | – Morning, sunshine! – Come in. | -早上好 阳光爷爷 -进来 |
[05:07] | Just checking in, you know. | 我就来看看你 |
[05:10] | It’s almost noon and you hadn’t come out and, uh… | 快到中午了你都没出来 所以… |
[05:14] | You thought I dropped dead. | 你以为我死了 |
[05:16] | I figured there was a 20% chance. | 我觉得是有20%的可能性 |
[05:20] | Now look, Dutch and I, we’re… | 听着 我和达齐打算… |
[05:23] | we’re gonna go clear out some local munchers. | 我们打算去把周边的吸血鬼清理掉 |
[05:26] | I just wanted to check in | 我就是想来问问 |
[05:28] | and see if you need anything before I go. | 在我走之前你有没有什么需要 |
[05:31] | No, nothing. | 不用了 |
[05:34] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[05:36] | Well, don’t forget to eat something, all right? | 别忘了吃东西 知道吗 |
[05:40] | You want to remind me to go to the toilet, too? | 你还想提醒我别忘了去厕所是吧 |
[05:45] | Professor, I was… | 教授 我一直… |
[05:49] | wondering, | 很好奇 |
[05:51] | what do you hope to find in these books? | 你到底在这本书里找什么 |
[05:53] | Something I overlooked. | 某个被我忽视的问题 |
[05:55] | Of all the evils a man faces, | 在人一生所面临的众多困境中 |
[05:58] | growing old is the one I cannot do anything about. | 无论我怎么做 都无力抗拒年老体衰 |
[06:04] | When I was young, | 在我年轻时 |
[06:06] | I could hold all this in my head, | 这些东西都好好的记在脑子里 |
[06:07] | and now it seems to be | 到了现在 |
[06:11] | slipping away from me. | 我什么也记不得了 |
[06:13] | Somewhere in here, there, there, there must be a clue. | 这里面一定会有线索的 |
[06:17] | – A clue to what? – An ancient book. | -什么线索 -一本古书的线索 |
[06:21] | If I can find it… | 如果我能找到 |
[06:24] | it may tell me how to destroy the Master. | 也许我就能知道如何除掉血祖了 |
[06:35] | Workers discovered these bodies | 波兰格利威策的工人在修建铁路时 |
[06:36] | while building a roadway in Gliwice, Poland. | 发现了这些遗骸 |
[06:39] | They were buried almost a thousand years ago. | 这些人大概葬于一千年前 |
[06:44] | Notice how their heads have been severed | 请注意观察 他们的头被砍了下来 |
[06:45] | and placed beside their feet. | 放在了脚下 |
[06:47] | Thus we can see the pagan myth of vampires | 由此可以看出 早在公元年代 |
[06:51] | persists well into the Christian era. | 异教徒关于吸血鬼的传说就已经存在了 |
[06:53] | Isn’t it possible that these myths persist | 这些传说之所以存在 |
[06:56] | because vampires are real? | 会不会是因为吸血鬼真的存在 |
[07:01] | Some still believe that. | 有一些人仍然相信 |
[07:07] | Here is your homework assignment for Monday. | 这些作业周一要交 |
[07:09] | Remember, all quotes must be footnoted. | 记住 所有的引用部分都要加上脚注 |
[07:14] | Professor Setrakian? | 塞特拉基安教授 |
[07:16] | Eldritch Palmer would like to speak with you. | 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默想跟你谈谈 |
[07:26] | It is an honor to finally meet you, Professor Setrakian. | 赛特拉基安教授 能见到您是我的荣幸 |
[07:30] | Well, I am a great admirer of yours. | 我是你的忠实仰慕者 |
[07:34] | – May we speak frankly? – By all means. | -我可以实话实说吗 -说吧 |
[07:37] | Well, I understand your caution. | 我理解您的小心谨慎 |
[07:39] | If you were to publicly admit the truth, | 毕竟 如果你公开承认的话 |
[07:41] | then you’d lose your position at the university. | 你在大学的地位就保不住了 |
[07:44] | And what truth is that? | 承认什么 |
[07:45] | You believe that vampires have walked among us | 你相信吸血鬼已经存在了上千年 |
[07:48] | for thousands of years and are with us still. | 而它们仍在我们之中 |
[07:51] | Well, suppose I do? | 如果我的确这么认为呢 |
[07:53] | Well, I share your conviction, | 我理解你的信念 |
[07:56] | and I want to help. | 我想帮助你 |
[07:58] | Now, I’m willing to put my resources at your disposal. | 我愿意将我的资源都供你使用 |
[08:03] | That’s a tempting offer, Mr. Palmer, | 这个提议很诱人 帕尔默先生 |
[08:06] | but my work is too dangerous, | 但我的工作很危险 |
[08:07] | and I can’t afford to be encumbered by– | 我不能被拖累 |
[08:09] | An amateur? | 被外行人拖累吗 |
[08:13] | I assure you that I am many things but that. | 我可以保证 我精通此道 |
[08:16] | Have you heard of a Polish nobleman by the name of Jusef Sardu? | 你听说过一位名叫尤瑟夫·萨杜的波兰贵族吗 |
[08:23] | According to legend, he was attacked by a vampire | 根据传说 1873年 在他外出打猎时 |
[08:26] | while on a hunting trip in 1873. | 遭到了吸血鬼的袭击 |
[08:27] | Correct. And he was said to have carried a cane. | 没错 据说他还有一根手杖 |
[08:31] | With a wolf’s-head handle made of white gold. Silver blade. | 手杖上是白金制成的狼头 剑身由银打造 |
[08:36] | It’s been missing for decades, | 手杖已经失踪了好几十年 |
[08:39] | but my sources tell me that it may have | 但有人告诉我 |
[08:41] | recently resurfaced here in Vienna. | 它最近好像又在维也纳出现了 |
[08:44] | That is the first I’ve heard of this. | 我还是第一次听说 |
[08:47] | Well, is it true? | 那此事是否属实呢 |
[08:49] | That’s what I need you to find out. | 我需要你来找出真相 |
[08:54] | I’ll see what I can turn up. | 我会尽力的 |
[09:10] | Mr. and Mrs. McGeever, we need to talk. | 麦吉维尔先生 夫人 我们得谈谈 |
[09:14] | What’s happening to us? | 我们到底得了什么病 |
[09:15] | Would you both please raise up your arms? | 你们能抬起胳膊吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, Mother of God! | 我的天 |
[09:25] | What is that?! | 那是什么 |
[09:26] | You’ve both contracted the disease that’s broken out in New York. | 你们染上了纽约爆发的那种病 |
[09:31] | The worms carry a very aggressive virus. | 这些虫子携带的病毒非常厉害 |
[09:34] | There’s no cure. | 这种病无药可医 |
[09:37] | You’ll both die in 15 to 48 hours. | 你们会在15至48小时内死亡 |
[09:41] | You knew this the moment those things wounded us. | 那些怪物弄伤我们的时候 你就知道了 |
[09:43] | We did, but you wouldn’t believe it until you saw it for yourself. | 是的 可当时你不愿相信我 |
[09:46] | Why did you bring us here? | 那你为何要把我们带到这里来 |
[09:48] | Because we need your help. | 因为我们需要你们的帮助 |
[09:50] | For over 200 years, yellow fever ravaged American cities, | 黄热病曾在美国肆虐了两百年 |
[09:54] | killing hundreds of thousands of people. | 让无数的同胞失去了性命 |
[09:56] | The disease went unchecked, | 当时根本没有解药 |
[09:58] | until a group of US soldiers volunteered to be test subjects | 直到一批美国士兵 |
[10:02] | for Dr. Walter Reed. They helped find a way | 自愿成为沃尔特·里德博士的试验对象 |
[10:05] | to eradicate that disease. | 有了他们 黄热病才得以根除 |
[10:07] | We’d like you to help us do the same with this. | 我们希望你们也能献身医学 |
[10:09] | Forget it. Come on. | 想都别想 走吧 |
[10:11] | – Let’s go. – That’s your choice, | -我们走 -去留与否是你们的自由 |
[10:12] | but let me be perfectly clear. | 但让我把话说清楚 |
[10:15] | Untreated, you will both die slowly and painfully. | 若不加治疗 你们会在痛苦中慢慢死去 |
[10:19] | The virus will reanimate your corpses. | 病毒会重新唤醒你的尸体 |
[10:22] | You will then seek out and infect anybody you love. | 你们就会开始找寻并感染所有你爱的人 |
[10:28] | Is that what you want? | 难道这就是你们想要的结局吗 |
[10:30] | Oh God. Evan! | 天哪 埃文 |
[10:33] | We could infect our son? | 我们可能感染我们的儿子 |
[10:36] | Count on it. | 不是没有可能 |
[10:38] | It’s true, we can’t save your lives. | 实话说 我们不能挽救你们的生命 |
[10:40] | But we can make you as comfortable as possible | 但我们能让你们在剩下的日子里 |
[10:42] | during the time you have left. | 尽可能地安逸 |
[10:44] | And you can strike a blow against this disease, | 你能为对抗这种疾病而一战 |
[10:46] | help stop it, for your son. | 帮助结束这场瘟疫 为你的儿子 |
[10:55] | We have to do this. | 我们必须得这么做 |
[10:57] | We don’t really have a choice, do we? | 我们也没有别的选择了 |
[11:14] | First of all, let me say mistakes were made. | 首先 我得说我们已经犯下了错误 |
[11:17] | No shit. Thanks for the newsflash. | 真的假的 说点我不知道的行吗 |
[11:18] | Councilwoman Faraldo, Secretary Barnes here has been | 法莱多议员 巴恩斯部长 |
[11:22] | good enough to come up from Washington– | 能从华盛顿赶来也算是尽心尽力了 |
[11:23] | Good enough? It’s his job, which he has not been doing. | 尽心尽力 这是他根本没有尽到的职责 |
[11:26] | Have you seen what’s going on out there?! | 你难道没看到外面的情况吗 |
[11:28] | You mean, the people shooting six-foot snakes | 你指那些嘴中能射出六尺长蛇 |
[11:30] | out of their mouths and sucking their neighbors dry? | 将自家邻居的血吸干殆尽的人吗 |
[11:32] | – You had a look, Mayor? – Of course I have! | -市长你亲眼看见过吗 -我当然见过 |
[11:35] | I’ve been on the phone night and day | 我夜以继日地守在电话前 |
[11:37] | with the Governor, with Senator Lang, | 联系州长 联系朗参议员 |
[11:39] | with Homeland Security trying to get us more help, | 联系国土安全部 想方设法为我们寻求帮助 |
[11:42] | but everybody’s been too busy pointing fingers | 但他们不是忙着对我指指点点 |
[11:46] | and covering their own asses. | 就是忙着收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[11:48] | And still, the press blames me. Here, look at this. | 而且媒体还是在指责我 看看这 |
[11:51] | See? Canker sores. I haven’t had these since law school. | 看到溃疡了么 法学院毕业后我就没得过溃疡 |
[11:55] | My God, what have I done to deserve this? | 上帝啊 我是造了什么孽来受这般罪 |
[11:57] | I’ll make a list. | 我能列出一长串 |
[11:58] | Look, we’re facing the most severe crisis in this city’s history. | 我们面临的是这座城市史上最严重的危机 |
[12:02] | My predecessor failed to understand the gravity of the situation, | 我的前任没有意识到事态的严重性 |
[12:05] | but we have corrected the course | 但我们已经找到了大方向 |
[12:07] | and now have protocols in place to contain this epidemic. | 如今也有了相应的章程来对抗这场流行病 |
[12:10] | What protocols? | 什么章程 |
[12:12] | The CDC has established quarantine stations in each borough. | 疾控中心已经在每个区设立了隔离站 |
[12:16] | Symptomatic individuals have been placed in isolation units | 疑似患病个体均已被单独隔离 |
[12:18] | for a 24-hour incubation period | 经过24小时病毒转化期观察后 |
[12:20] | to confirm they’re carriers. | 以确认其是否为携带者 |
[12:22] | And if they are? | 如果是呢 |
[12:23] | We’re running down every person they’ve come into contact with, | 我们会调查所有他们接触过的人员 |
[12:25] | and placing them in isolation to determine | 将其分别单独隔离 |
[12:27] | if they’ve also been infected. | 来确认他们是否也被感染 |
[12:28] | No, I meant the original people, the ones infected. | 不 我指的是最初的感染者 |
[12:30] | – What are you doing with them? – Well, for the moment… | -你们会怎么处理 -目前来说 |
[12:36] | we’re confining them in secure facilities. | 我们会限制他们的行动 |
[12:38] | You’re warehousing these things?! | 你是在储存这些东西吗 |
[12:41] | These are vicious, evil predators. | 他们是凶猛邪恶的掠食者 |
[12:43] | – They need to be put down. – Put down?! | -他们需要被消灭 -消灭 |
[12:46] | The United States government is not in the business of | 美利坚政府绝不会将公民安乐死 |
[12:48] | euthanizing its citizens, no matter how sick they are. | 不论他们多么病入膏肓 |
[12:52] | I have over a thousand doctors working around the clock in labs | 我有超过一千名医生在实验室里夜以继日 |
[12:54] | Meanwhile these things, | 与此同时这些东西 |
[12:56] | they’re running wild in the streets. | 他们在大街上肆无忌惮地捕杀 |
[12:57] | Where’s the National Guard? | 国民警卫队去哪里了 |
[12:59] | We have more than 10,000 troops in the city | 我们有超过一万人的军队 |
[13:02] | – protecting vital… – Bullshit! | -来保护重要… -胡说 |
[13:04] | I have seen a few soldiers protecting City Hall | 我只看见一小队军队在市政厅 |
[13:07] | and other government offices, but tell me, where are the rest? | 和其他政府办公楼外守卫 但剩下的去哪了 |
[13:10] | I don’t have the file in front of me. | 我现在手上没有调度文件 |
[13:12] | Seriously, where? | 那我问你 在哪 |
[13:16] | I haven’t seen them either. | 我也没见过 |
[13:17] | Once we get control of this thing, | 只要我们控制住当下的局面 |
[13:19] | more troops will be available. | 上头就会安排更多军力 |
[13:21] | Listen to this guy. | 听听你说的 |
[13:22] | There’s only one way to solve this problem. | 只有一种方法能解决这个问题 |
[13:24] | Screw the government. We handle it ourselves. | 政府什么的去死吧 我们自己解决 |
[13:27] | How do you propose we do that? | 对此你有什么提议吗 |
[13:29] | Oh, I’m already doing it. | 我已经在做了 |
[13:30] | We’re gonna take back Staten Island one block at a time, | 我们一个街区一个街区地夺回斯塔顿岛 |
[13:33] | flush these things out and blow their goddamn heads off. | 把那些东西赶出来然后轰掉他们的脑袋 |
[13:37] | Then, we’re gonna secure the perimeter so no more can get in. | 然后 我们设立防线阻止更多感染者侵入 |
[13:40] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 请恕我失陪 |
[13:41] | you all can carry on with your mental jerk-off here. | 你们就在这里意淫吧 |
[13:44] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[13:48] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[13:57] | Ms. Marchand. | 马尔尚女士 |
[13:59] | – I accept your offer of a job. – Marvelous! | -我接受你工作的邀请 -太好了 |
[14:02] | I read that you studied English | 我看到你在波士顿大学 |
[14:04] | at Boston College and had several plays produced. | 研读过英语专业 还出品过几部戏 |
[14:07] | So you’re a writer? | 你写作吗 |
[14:09] | Yean, I write. How do you know all that? | 是的 我写 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[14:11] | Well, after I impulsively offered you a job, | 在我一时冲动向你发出工作邀请后 |
[14:14] | I less impulsively ran a background check on you. | 便稍作冷静 对你进行了一些背景调查 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry, you passed with flying colors. | 别担心 你成功通过了 |
[14:25] | It sickens me to see what’s happening to this city. | 这城市里发生的事让我觉得很恶心 |
[14:28] | You seem to be the one person trying to turn things around. | 您似乎是唯一试图扭转局势的人 |
[14:32] | – I want to be a part of that. – And you will, believe me. | -我想参与其中 -你会的 相信我 |
[14:36] | So, where do you want me to start? | 那么 你想让我从哪里开始 |
[14:38] | I’m establishing a dozen food-distribution centers | 我正在建造一系列食物配给中心 |
[14:41] | across the five boroughs. | 横跨五个区域 |
[14:43] | My wholesale network will supply them, | 我的批发网络可以保证供给 |
[14:46] | and Stoneheart Security will protect them. | 石心安保公司负责保全工作 |
[14:49] | Well, it’s a wonderful idea. So many stores have been looted, | 这主意太棒了 太多商店遭到了抢劫 |
[14:52] | people are desperate for the essentials. | 人们太需要日常用品了 |
[14:54] | First one opens tomorrow. | 第一家明天开放 |
[14:56] | The mayor wants me to say a few words at the ribbon cutting. | 市长想让我在剪彩仪式上说几句话 |
[14:58] | I’ve jotted down some notes. | 我粗略写下了一些要点 |
[15:00] | Type them up and add a little sizzle and topspin. | 打印出来 然后给加点料进去 |
[15:03] | I have to go to a meeting. | 我得去参加一个会面 |
[15:05] | You want me to write your speech? | 你想让我给你写演讲稿 |
[15:08] | We’ve already established you’re a writer. | 咱们刚才不是确认过你会写作了吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, but if we could just go over this | 是 但我们能不能一起看一遍 |
[15:12] | so I can get your input– | 这样我就直接打出来 |
[15:13] | I have complete confidence in you. Just make me look good. | 我对你完全有信心 要让我表现够亮眼 |
[15:24] | Why here? | 为什么是这里 |
[15:26] | A great journey starts with a single step. | 伟大的旅程起始于一小步 |
[15:30] | In this case, we’re gonna start with our own block. | 现在 我们要起始于自家街区 |
[15:42] | Consider trying the door first? | 没想过先开门试试吗 |
[15:45] | But where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么意思 |
[16:28] | Be careful, all right? | 小心点 好吗 |
[16:30] | I love it when you get worried about me. | 我喜欢你担心我的样子 |
[17:13] | Grenades. | 手雷 |
[17:16] | Munchers all around the clock. | 大老鼠四处都是 |
[17:19] | I want you to get back… | 你回去 |
[17:21] | and make a racket. | 弄点声响出来 |
[17:23] | Why do I always end up as bait? | 为什么我总是诱饵 |
[17:25] | Because you look so appetizing. | 因为你看起来就好吃 |
[17:28] | That’s right, I do. | 这倒没错 |
[17:51] | Creatures of the night, come and get it! | 暗夜的怪物 快来抓我吧 |
[17:58] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[18:01] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[18:10] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[18:55] | Love the look, you know. | 看起来不错啊 |
[18:58] | It’s bound to catch on, right? | 肯定能成潮流 对吧 |
[19:00] | Silver’s not my color. | 银色和我不搭 |
[19:03] | Hm… Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[19:07] | God, I needed that, huh? | 天 我太需要这个了 |
[19:10] | Nothing like a win to get the endorphins flowing. | 胜利能够让内啡肽开始流动 |
[19:16] | One small step for man… | 人类的一小步 |
[19:23] | You know, if we, uh… | 你知道 如果我们 |
[19:25] | clear out the rest of the buildings on this block, | 将这个街区里剩下的大楼都清理干净 |
[19:28] | um, and then clear out | 然后再去清理 |
[19:31] | the buildings on the next block, then we’ll, uh, | 下一区的大楼 然后我们 |
[19:34] | you know, we’ll extend our perimeter– | 你知道 我们拓宽防线 |
[19:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:42] | Washing off the silver. | 把银粉洗掉啊 |
[19:44] | It beats that dribbly old shower at your place. | 比你那破地方的淋浴好多了 |
[19:47] | You shouldn’t knock a man’s water pressure. | 不要吐槽人家的水压好吗 |
[19:50] | Hits him where it hurts. | 这可是人家的痛处好吗 |
[19:51] | Come on in, Rat Man, the water’s warm. | 鼠叔 下来啊 水很暖和 |
[19:55] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Never thought a guy like you | 没想到你这样的男人 |
[19:58] | would be shy of a little skinny dip. | 会不好意思裸泳 |
[20:00] | It’s not that. It’s just, um… | 不是那样的 我只是… |
[20:02] | What? | 什么 |
[20:03] | There’s no reason to be embarrassed. | 没什么好害羞的 |
[20:08] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[20:14] | It served no part in my parents’ agenda, all right? | 游泳不在我父母的培养计划中 行了吧 |
[20:17] | I can talk to you about neoclassic architecture all day | 如果你愿意 我可以给你讲上一天的 |
[20:20] | – if you like but… – Get in the shallow end. | -新古典建筑学 但…-到浅水区来 |
[20:22] | I’ll teach you. | 我教你 |
[20:43] | Can you blow bubbles? | 你会吹泡泡吗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I think I could do that. | 嗯 我想应该可以 |
[20:49] | – That’s very good. – It’s good? | -做得很好 -很好吗 |
[20:53] | OK, now. | 好 现在… |
[20:55] | Lean on me. | 扶着我 |
[20:58] | – Relax. – Yeah. | -放松 -好 |
[21:01] | OK… | 好的 |
[21:01] | – OK? – All right. | -扶好了吗 -好了 |
[21:02] | Now let your feet drift off the floor. | 现在把你的脚慢慢离开地面 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[21:09] | I’m floating. | 我浮起来了 |
[21:11] | – Yeah. – Well, what if I get water | -是的 -如果水进到嘴里 |
[21:13] | in my mouth and I can’t breathe? | 我没法呼吸怎么办 |
[21:17] | Then I rescue you. | 那我会救你的 |
[21:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:44] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[21:48] | I don’t want to interrupt, but our test subjects | 我不想打扰你 但我们的试验对象 |
[21:50] | will be turning soon. | 快要转化了 |
[21:52] | Throats restructuring, ringing in their ears… | 喉部正在重组 耳朵里嗡嗡作响 |
[21:57] | I need some advice. | 我需要些指点 |
[22:01] | You said the Master can see through the eyes of his strigoi. | 你说过血祖可以通过返魂尸的眼睛看东西 |
[22:05] | Will he be able to use them to identify our location? | 那他会不会通过他们获取我们的位置 |
[22:08] | Do they know where they are? | 返魂尸知道他们在哪吗 |
[22:10] | No. We took them to a lab | 不知道 我们在转化前 |
[22:11] | in the back of the van before they turned. | 用货车把他们送去实验室了 |
[22:13] | Well then, you have nothing to worry about. | 如果返魂尸不知道他们在哪 |
[22:15] | If they don’t know where they are, | 那就没有什么可担心的了 |
[22:17] | – neither will the Master. – Are you sure? | -血祖也不会知道 -你确定吗 |
[22:21] | You doubt me | 你怀疑我 |
[22:22] | because I was wrong about sunlight destroying him? | 因为之前我说错了阳光能消灭他 |
[22:25] | After all the things I’ve shown you, suddenly | 我教了你那么多 一转眼 |
[22:26] | you think me a doddering old fool?! | 你就认为我是个蹒跚的老糊涂吗 |
[22:30] | Look, I know you’re dealing with a lot, | 我知道你要面对很多 |
[22:32] | but guess what? So am I! We all are! | 但你猜怎么着 我也是 大家都是 |
[22:42] | Dr. Martinez. | 马丁内兹博士 |
[22:47] | What you are doing to those poor people, | 你现在对这些可怜人做的事 |
[22:50] | it’s distasteful, maybe | 也许是令人反感的 |
[22:53] | even cruel, but you’re doing it for a noble purpose. | 甚至是残忍的 但你是出于崇高的目的 |
[22:57] | A couple of weeks ago, | 如果是几星期以前 |
[22:58] | you wouldn’t have had the strength to do such a thing. | 你不会有勇气做这样的事 |
[23:03] | Couple of weeks was… | 几星期以前… |
[23:06] | a long time ago. | 是很久以前了 |
[23:11] | I’ve seen people do things | 我见过有的人 |
[23:13] | for the sheer love of cruelty | 这样做只是单纯地喜欢残忍 |
[23:16] | but you’ll never be one of those. | 但你不会变成这样的人 |
[24:08] | That is Dresden china. | 那是德累斯顿的瓷器 |
[24:11] | Those pieces survived the Allied bombing. | 这些东西经受过盟军的轰炸 |
[24:15] | They are very rare. | 它们相当稀有 |
[24:18] | China is of no interest to me. | 我对瓷器不感兴趣 |
[24:20] | And what is of interest to you? | 那你对什么感兴趣 |
[24:24] | Artifacts | 文物 |
[24:26] | from the war. | 从战场上来的 |
[24:29] | So… | 那么 |
[24:31] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[24:41] | I’m certain you’ll find something of interest | 我确信你可以在这儿找到 |
[24:45] | in here. | 你感兴趣的东西 |
[24:52] | Mein Kampf. | 「我的奋斗」 |
[24:54] | A first edition, | 第一版 |
[24:56] | personally autographed by Adolf Hitler. | 阿道夫·希特勒亲笔签名 |
[25:02] | Oh, now that is Mayan. | 这来自玛雅 |
[25:05] | They believed that the skull could bring forth | 他们相信头骨能够召唤出 |
[25:08] | the beast from the abyss. | 深渊里的怪物 |
[25:11] | It is part of the personal collection of Heinrich Himmler. | 这是海因里希·希姆莱的部分私人收藏 |
[25:20] | Tell me about that cane. | 跟我说说那根手杖 |
[25:22] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 绝世无双啊 对不对 |
[25:24] | 19th Century. | 十九世纪的产物 |
[25:27] | May I have a closer look at it? | 能让我仔细看看吗 |
[25:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:31] | It is my most prized possession. | 这是我最值钱的藏品了 |
[25:33] | I didn’t want to sell it, but in times like this, | 我本不想卖掉它 但现在这年月 |
[25:36] | one does what one must to survive. | 人人都得为生计做打算 |
[25:39] | Look, there is a feature i think you will enjoy. | 有一点我觉得你会喜欢 |
[25:45] | Forged by Wladyslaw Stankiewicz, | 由弗拉狄斯洛·斯坦基维茨铸造 |
[25:49] | the finest swordsmith in Poland. | 波兰最好的铸剑师 |
[25:54] | For Jusef Sardu. | 为尤瑟夫·萨杜所铸 |
[25:57] | Someone obviously shortened it. | 很显然 有人把剑改短了 |
[26:00] | Sardu was a giant. | 萨杜是个巨人 |
[26:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:04] | It went through many hands | 在我得到这把剑之前 |
[26:06] | before I acquired it. | 它曾几经转手 |
[26:12] | You know your history. | 你很了解历史啊 |
[26:15] | Unfortunately, it is already spoken for. | 很不巧 它已经被人预定了 |
[26:17] | – When did this happen? – Yesterday actually. | -什么时候的事 -其实就在昨天 |
[26:19] | The buyer is coming to take possession this evening. | 买家今晚就来提货 |
[26:22] | Would you consider a second offer? | 你愿意考虑下我的出价吗 |
[26:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[26:25] | I could not break my word to a client. | 我不可以对顾客违约 |
[26:27] | I’m a man of honor. | 我是个有原则的人 |
[26:30] | You… | 你… |
[26:31] | are a man of honor, | 是个有原则的人吗 |
[26:34] | Dr. Dreverhaven? | 德雷福希文医生 |
[26:39] | “Dreverhaven”? | 德雷福希文 |
[26:42] | I think you are confusing me with someone else. | 我觉得你把我和别人弄混了 |
[26:44] | My name is Rolf Steiner. | 我的名字叫洛夫·斯坦纳 |
[26:46] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[26:49] | A230385 A230385. | |
[26:54] | I used to hose down your operating room after you were | 当年你拿我的狱友做完实验后 |
[26:56] | finished experimenting on my fellow prisoners. | 经常是我过去清洗你的手术室 |
[26:59] | I told you: you are mistaken. | 我说过了 你弄错了 |
[27:02] | You don’t remember the operating room, Doctor, | 医生 你是不记得手术室了 |
[27:05] | or your patients screaming as you injected turpentine | 还是不记得当你将松脂注入他们的静脉时 |
[27:09] | into their veins and clocked their deaths? | 耳边不断响起的哀嚎和宣布死亡时间的声音 |
[28:31] | Funny, we used to give blood to save lives. | 真讽刺 以前我们献血是为了救人性命 |
[28:35] | We’re still trying to save lives. | 我们现在依然是为了救人 |
[28:37] | Two pints of blood won’t sustain our Strigoi for very long. | 1.1升的血维持不了返魂尸多长时间 |
[28:42] | If we find an effective pathogen, | 只要我们找到有效病原体 |
[28:44] | they won’t need to live very long. | 就不需要让他们活那么久了 |
[28:47] | Who won’t need to live that long? | 谁不需要活那么久 |
[28:53] | We have volunteer subjects. They’re infected. | 我们有志愿者做研究对象 他们被感染了 |
[28:56] | Are you gonna cure ’em? | 你们要治愈他们吗 |
[29:02] | Uh, not exactly. | 不太算吧 |
[29:05] | Good evening, Dr. Frankenstein. | 晚上好 弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
[29:07] | How’s the… mad scientist business? | 你们的疯狂科学家事业进展如何 |
[29:10] | That old couple turn yet? | 那对老夫妻转化了吗 |
[29:11] | They’re turning, fast. | 正在转化 很迅速 |
[29:13] | Poor bastards. You should’ve put ’em out of their misery. | 可怜人 你们该给他们个痛快 |
[29:18] | What’s going on here? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你们在干什么 |
[29:21] | We’re working on the disease, Zack. | 我们在研究这种疾病 扎克 |
[29:23] | You are? How? What’s your plan? | 是吗 怎么研究 有什么计划 |
[29:27] | It’s… it’s very hard to explain. | 这…这很难解释 |
[29:31] | ‘Cause you don’t think I can understand | 你是觉得我听不懂 |
[29:32] | or you just don’t want to tell me? | 还是你就是不想告诉我呢 |
[29:34] | Right now? Both! | 就现在来说 两者都是 |
[29:40] | Let me get a little bit further, | 等我稍微有点进展了 |
[29:41] | and then I’ll walk you through everything. | 我再把一切都告诉你 |
[29:43] | I’m just trying to figure it out myself. OK? | 我现在自己也处在研究阶段 好吗 |
[29:51] | – Anything? – Nothing yet. | -有发现吗 -还是没有 |
[29:53] | The last batch is still cooking, but check this. | 最后一批还在制作中 但你来看下这个 |
[29:57] | Pseudomonas – antibiotic resistant, | 假单胞菌属 具有抗药性 |
[30:00] | nasty stuff that will infect anything. | 一种具有极高感染性的传染病菌 |
[30:03] | One drop of Strigoi blood. | 滴入一滴返魂尸的血 |
[30:11] | Killed them. Never seen a die-off like that. | 被杀死了 从没见过病菌像这样瞬间被灭掉 |
[30:14] | It’s absolutely efficient, | 非常高效 |
[30:17] | ruthless. This virus would make a great antibiotic, | 极其残忍 要是它不把人变成吸血鬼的话 |
[30:21] | if it didn’t turn us into vampires first. | 这种病毒其实是很好的抗菌素 |
[30:24] | Dr. Goodweather! | 古德温泽医生 |
[30:29] | Be right in, Mr. McGeever. | 我马上来 麦吉维尔先生 |
[30:54] | Easy. | 放松 |
[30:57] | – What’s the problem? – Pauline’s in pain. | -怎么了 -波琳很痛苦 |
[30:59] | – You gotta give her something. – Mrs. McGeever? | -你得给她止痛 -麦吉维尔夫人 |
[31:01] | – Pauline? – You’ve got to give her something now! | -波琳 -你快给她点药 |
[31:09] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[31:11] | – This should make you feel better. – My throat! | -这会让你好受点 -我的喉咙 |
[31:14] | – I can’t breathe. – Give her more! Give her more! | -我不能呼吸了 -再给她打点 再打点 |
[31:16] | If I give her more, it will kill her. | 如果增大剂量 她会死的 |
[31:18] | Then maybe it’s time for that. | 也许是时候送走她了 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | No. Now you agreed to this. | 不 我们之前说好了 |
[31:27] | I don’t care. You said this thing was gonna kill us? | 我不管 你说过这病毒会杀死我们的对吗 |
[31:30] | Well, let’s end it now. | 现在就结束我们的生命吧 |
[31:31] | Put enough in my wife to put her down | 给我妻子加大剂量 让她安息 |
[31:33] | and then you do me afterwards. | 然后你把也我送走吧 |
[31:37] | Please, Doctor, | 求你了 医生 |
[31:38] | make it stop or, God help me, I will. | 动手吧 不然我就自己动手了 |
[31:41] | Please, calm down. | 拜托 冷静些 |
[31:44] | Look. | 你看 |
[31:46] | See? The crisis is over. | 看见没 危机过去了 |
[31:50] | She’s resting peacefully. | 她已经安睡下了 |
[31:52] | Maybe you should too. | 也许你也该休息了 |
[32:08] | You’ve… Bastard! | 你…混蛋 |
[32:11] | We trusted you! | 我们那么信任你 |
[32:14] | No! Bastard! | 不要 混蛋 |
[32:53] | Gods! | 天哪 |
[32:54] | Damnit! | 该死 |
[32:59] | It’s all lies! | 全都是谎言 |
[33:02] | Fairy tales! Stories! | 童话故事都去死 |
[33:03] | I’m wasting my time here! | 这是在浪费时间 |
[33:05] | Hey! Hey, hey, calm down! Hey! Hey? Calm down. | 冷静下 冷静点 |
[33:08] | Take a breath now. Hey? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[33:11] | Just a wild guess, but… | 让我猜猜… |
[33:13] | So you couldn’t find anything about that lost book, huh? | 你是没找到那本遗失之书的线索吧 |
[33:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:42] | Well, you’ve done it. | 你拿到了 |
[33:46] | Now we need to discuss our next project. | 现在我们得讨论下我们的下一个议程了 |
[33:50] | Now, this is reputed to be an image from the Occido Lumen. | 据说这是「陨落之光」中的一幅图 |
[33:54] | Have you heard of it? It’s an ancient book | 你听过吗 是一本古老的书 |
[33:57] | said to offer an account of the exact nature | 当中记载了返魂尸的确切本质 |
[34:00] | and origin of the Strigoi, | 及其最早起源 |
[34:02] | and perhaps even the key to their destruction. | 也许还记载了毁灭他们的方法 |
[34:05] | If it exists. | 前提是这书存在 |
[34:07] | There’s documentation of the Lumen passing through many hands | 有记录显示 「陨落之光」在一个多世纪前 |
[34:09] | before it went missing more than a century ago. | 遗失时曾经手过很多人 |
[34:12] | I believe that it is still out there. | 我相信这书还存在世上 |
[34:15] | I will pay you a generous stipend plus all your expenses, | 我愿意支付你重金 并报销你所有费用 |
[34:19] | so that you can focus exclusively on finding it. | 你可以专心寻找这本书 |
[34:23] | I’ll need all the information you have on it. | 我需要你手上关于此书的所有信息 |
[34:25] | Abraham, what about our classes? | 亚伯拉罕 你不教书了吗 |
[34:28] | The university? You’ll lose your position. | 大学那边呢 你会失去工作的 |
[34:32] | If you find it for me, | 若你为我寻到此书 |
[34:33] | I’ll endow a chair for you here as full professor. | 我会保荐你评上正教授职称 |
[34:39] | Now, I have a flight to catch. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[34:42] | Think it over. I’ll be in touch in a few days. | 好好考虑下吧 我几天后再和你联系 |
[34:52] | Can you imagine what an incredible find that book would be? | 你能想象那本书将成为多么惊人的发现吗 |
[34:54] | And to be secure as a full professor? | 还能被保荐为正教授 |
[34:57] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[34:59] | – He’s using you. – And I’m using him. | -他在利用你 -我也在利用他 |
[35:02] | He wants to fund our work. | 他想要资助我们的研究 |
[35:04] | Abraham, please reconsider. | 亚伯拉罕 请再考虑一下 |
[35:22] | The tongue has begun to bifurcate. | 舌头开始分叉了 |
[35:25] | Vestibular enlargement is palpable, | 耳前庭出现了明显的扩张 |
[35:28] | but, as yet, no stinger has developed. | 但目前尚未出现肉刺 |
[35:31] | Still, we will soon have to implement precautions against it. | 即便如此 我们也得尽快采取预防措施 |
[35:39] | Mrs. McGeever, | 麦吉维尔夫人 |
[35:41] | can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[35:56] | How is she? | 她怎样了 |
[36:01] | She won’t be with us much longer. | 她撑不了太久 |
[36:04] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:02] | Oh, I love the sound of breaking glass. | 我喜欢听玻璃破碎的声音 |
[37:06] | Nothing grew? | 都没生长吗 |
[37:08] | Not a damn thing. | 一个也没有 |
[37:09] | Strigoi appear to be biologically bulletproof. | 返魂尸就好像穿了生物防弹衣 |
[37:12] | That can’t be. Maybe some strains won’t grow, | 不可能 也许有些菌株无法生长 |
[37:15] | but S. Cerevisiae should grow on just about anything. | 但酿酒酵母应该在任何东西上都能生长啊 |
[37:18] | Oh, great. Maybe we can give the vampires trench mouth. | 棒极了 也许我们能让吸血鬼患上战壕口炎 |
[37:22] | Or, uh, maybe a nasty case of thrush. Watch out. | 或者患上重度鹅口疮 当心 |
[37:28] | Can you do that? I made it in. | 你能做到吗 我投进去了 |
[37:31] | Well, we should have looked at more… | 我们早该多试些… |
[37:33] | pathogenic organisms. | 致病菌的 |
[37:36] | Anthrax, tularemia, | 炭疽 兔热病 |
[37:41] | plague. | 瘟疫 |
[37:42] | Our objective is to find | 我们的目标是找到一种 |
[37:44] | a pathogen that won’t kill people along with the Strigoi. | 能杀死返魂尸却不伤害人类的病原菌 |
[37:47] | Oh, yeah, that’s… that’s pretty important. | 是啊 那…那是挺重要的 |
[37:54] | These are all pure research strains. | 这些都是纯净的试验用菌株 |
[37:57] | Ah… Elliot had nothing but the best. | 埃利奥特总是用最好的 |
[37:59] | Gpy 1100 “Gpy 1100,” | |
[38:02] | auxotrophic for leucine. | 亮氨酸营养缺陷体 |
[38:04] | This strain absorbs that amino acid from the culture medium. | 这种菌株要从培养基里吸收的氨基酸 |
[38:10] | And vampire media | 而吸血鬼培养基 |
[38:12] | are deficient in branched-chain amino acids! | 缺少支链氨基酸 |
[38:15] | These lab strains cannot synthesize one amino acid or another. | 这些实验用的菌株无法合成任何氨基酸 |
[38:19] | Our bugs starved. | 细菌被饿死了 |
[38:21] | Eph, go check if there’s any complex media left. | 伊弗 去看看还有没有复合培养基 |
[38:23] | I’m gonna mate two of these haploid auxotrophs. | 我要让两种单倍营养缺陷体进行有性生殖 |
[38:26] | The next generation will be able to synthesize everything. | 它们的下一代就能进行各种合成了 |
[38:29] | Then we’ll try them on our vampire media. | 然后再将它们用于吸血鬼培养基上试试看 |
[38:39] | I think we have a winner. It’s multiplying, | 看来成功了 开始繁殖了 |
[38:43] | taking them on in cerebrospinal fluid. | 正在脑脊髓液中与它们搏斗 |
[38:45] | It’s munching on vampire brain juice. | 它正在吞噬吸血鬼的脑浆呢 |
[38:49] | I can see some justice in that. | 还真是一报还一报啊 |
[38:54] | If we can get this to happen in the wild, | 如果我们能将这个投入实际应用 |
[38:56] | then this bug can obliterate the vampires’ central nervous system. | 那这个小东西就能毁掉吸血鬼的中枢神经系统 |
[39:00] | Let’s grow up a batch and give it a try. | 我们培养一批出来试试 |
[39:08] | Showtime. May I have the speech? | 表演时间到了 能把讲稿给我吗 |
[39:11] | You should read it first. | 您应该先读读看 |
[39:12] | We should go over a few things in it before– | 我们应该在开始前讨论一下几个问题… |
[39:14] | I’m sure I’ll love it. | 我肯定会喜欢这稿子的 |
[39:17] | 帕尔默基金会 自由中心 | |
[39:25] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor, | 谢谢您 市长先生 |
[39:28] | esteemed council members. | 还有各位尊敬的市议员 |
[39:29] | It’s a pleasure to be here with you today for the opening | 很高兴今天大家能齐聚一堂 |
[39:32] | of our first Freedom Center. | 为我们第一家自由中心开幕 |
[39:38] | I know that most of you didn’t come here to listen to | 我知道大家来这里不是为了 |
[39:41] | some blowhard congratulate himself | 听某个自大狂自吹自擂 |
[39:43] | on what he’s done for his city. | 宣称为他的城市做出多少贡献 |
[39:50] | You came here to get food and necessities for your families. | 你们来是为了帮家人领取食物和生活必需品 |
[39:53] | And we’re going to let you do that in a moment. | 而我们很快就会进行这一环节 |
[39:57] | But I think it’s worth reflecting on | 但我认为有必要回忆一下 |
[39:59] | the quality you all have in common. | 各位都有的一个共同品质 |
[40:03] | You are the survivors. | 你们都是幸存者 |
[40:05] | You’re the ones who didn’t run, | 你们没有选择逃跑 |
[40:08] | who hung on. | 坚持了下来 |
[40:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:11] | Because as much as we all love to bitch about our city, | 因为就算我们再怎么爱抱怨这座城市 |
[40:16] | we’re not about to let anyone | 也不会允许任何人 任何东西 |
[40:18] | or anything take it from us. | 把它从我们手中夺走 |
[40:23] | Now… when the Twin Towers were built, | 当双子塔最初建成时 |
[40:27] | there were very mixed feelings about how they looked, | 大家对它的造型褒贬不一 |
[40:30] | but when terrorists brought them down, | 可当它被恐怖分子撞毁后 |
[40:34] | they became a symbol for our city. | 它成为了我们城市的标志 |
[40:38] | We all banded together, | 我们团结起来 |
[40:40] | and we rebuilt the site. | 重建了大楼 |
[40:42] | Because whether we loved or hated them, | 因为无论我们是喜欢它还是讨厌它 |
[40:46] | those towers belonged to us! | 它都是属于我们的东西 |
[40:52] | Why? Because we New Yorkers are family, | 为什么 因为我们纽约人都是一家人 |
[40:56] | and when faced with a threat, | 当我们面对威胁 |
[40:58] | we will link arms | 我们会团结起来 |
[41:00] | and help each other up, and we will endure! | 彼此帮助 我们一定能承受住 |
[41:04] | Because this is our town! | 因为这是我们的城市 |
[41:06] | We take care of our own! | 我们的城市由我们来保护 |
[41:08] | And that’s what today is all about! | 这就是我们今天的目的 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | – Freedom for all. – Thank you. | -人人自由 -谢谢 |
[41:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:26] | Here’s your Freedom Card, go on in. | 这是您的自由卡 请进 |
[41:27] | Why do you need my blood type? I’m just here to get groceries. | 问我血型干嘛呢 我只是想要点日用品 |
[41:30] | This will serve as ID | 等我们开了医疗诊所以后 |
[41:31] | when we open our medical clinics. | 这个就相当于您的身份证 |
[41:34] | Thank you so much for coming along. | 非常感谢您能来 |
[41:35] | Lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[41:36] | Pleasure we could all make it out here today. | 很高兴今天的活动圆满成功 |
[41:42] | Thank you. Goodbye. And… | 谢谢 再见 |
[41:47] | You’re looking good, Eldritch. | 气色不错 爱尔德里奇 |
[41:50] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[41:52] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[41:54] | Oh, yes. Very much so. It’s all right. | 知道 非常清楚 没关系 |
[41:58] | I have you to thank. | 我必须要说谢谢 |
[42:00] | Without your efforts, I never would have met him, | 没有你的努力 我永远不可能见到他 |
[42:04] | and none of this would have been possible. | 而这一切也不可能实现 |
[42:07] | Don’t claim victory just yet. | 先别急着宣布胜利 |
[42:09] | There’s another card left to play. | 还有张牌没有出完呢 |
[42:11] | Oh, the Lumen? | 你是说「陨落之光」 |
[42:14] | Still chasing it after all these years. | 这些年了 还在找呢 |
[42:17] | And soon I will have it. | 我很快就会得到了 |
[42:20] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[42:22] | Withered by age and failure, | 被岁月与失败摧残至此 |
[42:24] | yet your blind optimism carries you on. | 靠着盲目乐观撑到现在 |
[42:28] | Don’t tell me | 别跟我说 |
[42:28] | you still cling to your belief in the Supreme Being? | 你对你的上帝仍抱有信仰 |
[42:32] | You should fear his wrath. | 你该敬畏他的愤怒 |
[42:33] | Your “Being” doesn’t exist. | 你的上帝根本不存在 |
[42:35] | Realized that when I was 10 years old. | 我十岁就想明白了 |
[42:38] | Prayed for him to heal me. He never answered. | 当我向他祈祷治愈我时 他从未回应 |
[42:41] | Yes, he did. The answer was no. | 他回应了 答案是「不」 |
[42:45] | Your God also turned down Miriam’s cry for help. | 你的上帝也拒绝了米里亚姆的苦苦哀求 |
[42:49] | She wasn’t worthy either, I suppose. | 看来她也不值得被救 |
[42:51] | By the way, I have her heart. | 顺便提一句 她的心脏在我这 |
[42:54] | I keep it on a shelf over my desk. | 我放在书桌的架子上了 |
[42:57] | I’ll place yours beside it | 一旦血祖除掉了你 |
[42:59] | once the Master has dispatched you. | 我会把你的心放在它旁边 |
[43:02] | He tried. I scalded him with the sun | 他试过了 我用阳光把他白灼了 |
[43:04] | and he ran. | 他逃之夭夭 |
[43:07] | Next time, I’ll finish him, | 下一次 我就会了结他 |
[43:09] | and I’ll come for you. | 然后再来找你 |
[43:19] | Don’t let him leave the facility. | 别让他走出这里 |
[43:28] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[43:29] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[43:40] | Go! Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[43:48] | I’m on him! Hey! | 我看到他了 |
[43:53] | Run, run, go! | 跑 快跑 |
[44:08] | I hope you got something out of that. | 希望你有所收获 |
[44:10] | When I mentioned the Lumen, | 当我提到「陨落之光」时 |
[44:12] | Palmer grew anxious. | 帕尔默变得很焦躁 |
[44:15] | Means he doesn’t have it, | 也就是说他手上没有 |
[44:17] | which means we still have a chance of finding it. | 也意味着我们还有机会找到它 |
[44:20] | Not the kind of odds I’d want to play in Vegas. | 我可不敢凭这点几率去赌城 |
[44:23] | The odds have been against me from day one | 我的胜算从一开始就是这么点儿 |
[44:26] | and yet I’m still in the game. | 现在这场游戏还没结束呢 |
[44:43] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[44:46] | Herr Standartenführer, | 上校先生 |
[44:48] | I must get away. | 我必须得逃走了 |
[44:50] | – I’ve been identified. – By who? | -我被认出来了 -是谁 |
[44:53] | A former inmate. Do you have the money? | 以前的一个囚犯 你有钱吗 |
[45:01] | The cane, where is it? | 拐杖在哪儿 |
[45:06] | I dropped it. | 我扔了 |
[45:08] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[45:10] | The Jew was right behind me. He knew my real name. | 那个犹太人就在我面前 他知道我的真名 |
[45:13] | He knew everything about the cane too. | 他对拐杖的事情也很清楚 |
[45:18] | A230385 A230385. | |
[45:21] | Please, Herr Standartenführer, | 求你了 上校先生 |
[45:23] | I need the money to get out of Europe. | 我需要钱好逃离欧洲 |
[45:26] | The Mossad are here in Vienna looking for me. | 维也纳现在有摩萨德还在找我 |
[45:28] | If that Jew goes to them… | 如果那个犹太人去找了他们 |
[45:40] | What’s happened to you, Doctor Dreverhaven? | 你这是怎么了 德雷福希文医生 |
[45:43] | Once, you were a proud knight of the German Reich. | 你曾经是大德意志帝国的骄傲骑士 |
[45:46] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事情了 |
[45:50] | How often I’ve wished I could return to those days. | 我经常希望能够重返当年的辉煌时光 |
[45:55] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[45:57] | A new Fuhrer has emerged. | 一个新的元首已经崛起 |
[46:00] | Wiser and stronger than the first one. | 比上一个更聪明 更强大 |
[46:04] | He needs soldiers like you to serve as instruments… | 他需要像你这样的战士效力 成为… |
[46:07] | for his unshakable will. | 他无法撼动的意志的工具 |
[46:10] | – Does this interest you? – God, yes. | -你有没有兴趣呢 -当然有啦 |
[46:13] | I’m tired of running. | 我真是受够四处逃亡了 |
[46:18] | Welcome to the fold, comrade. | 欢迎加入 同志 |
[46:55] | 第一天 营养缺陷体 反应 | |
[46:57] | 第二天 前庭 萎缩 | |
[47:23] | Cross your fingers. | 交叉手指祈祷吧 |
[47:26] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望能成功 |
[48:23] | Find him. Find my son. | 找到他 找到我儿子 |