时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | As of 9am this morning, staten island is a plague-free zone. | 今晨九点 斯塔顿岛已成为无瘟疫区 |
[00:09] | I want you to do what you’ve done here | 我想让你用拯救这里的方法 |
[00:11] | – for the rest of the city. – No interference. | -拯救城里的其他地方 -不准干涉我 |
[00:13] | I call the shots, end of story. | 一切听从我的指挥 没商量 |
[00:16] | – You work for the German. – I did a job for him once. | -你为那个德国人工作 -我为他干过一次活 |
[00:19] | You transported a box from the airport across the river into Manhattan. | 你把箱子带出机场 越过河带到了曼哈顿 |
[00:24] | It cost me my mother. | 它害死了我妈 |
[00:25] | – Infect the infected. – Find a weak link in the vampire biology | -感染受感染者 -找到吸血鬼基因中的弱点 |
[00:29] | and cook something up to exploit it. | 制造出什么东西能加以利用 |
[00:30] | Something that vampires are vulnerable to, | 要让吸血鬼很容易受到感染 |
[00:33] | but that non-turned humans can tolerate. | 但未被转化的人类却能够承受 |
[00:35] | When do we test transmission? | 我们什么时候测试传播效果 |
[00:38] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[04:49] | Angel! | 天使 |
[04:51] | – Break time is over. – Okay. | -休息时间结束了 -好的 |
[05:57] | I’ve seen a lot of strange things | 自从遇到你们两个 |
[05:59] | since I hooked up with you two, | 我就净碰上怪事 |
[06:00] | and I’ve done a lot of strange things, you know? | 而我自己也干过不少怪事了 |
[06:04] | This right here? | 我说得对吗 |
[06:07] | Hands down, it’s the strangest. | 这件事绝对是最怪的 |
[06:11] | – Are we there yet? – Almost, Doc. | -还没到吗 -快了 博士 |
[06:14] | Carroll Street subway tunnel entrance is just up ahead. | 卡罗尔街地铁站的入口就在前面了 |
[06:17] | Best vampire nest in all of Red Hook. | 整个红钩区最大的吸血鬼巢穴 |
[06:33] | All right, I’m gonna cut him loose. On one. | 好了 我数到一就松开他 |
[06:35] | One? Who goes on “One”? What happened to going on three? | 一 谁会只数一声啊 三去哪了 |
[06:38] | Okay, three. | 好吧 三 |
[07:04] | C’mon. Scram. Find your nest. | 快走啊 快回你窝里去 |
[07:11] | – Come on.- Come on. | -快啊 -快 |
[07:22] | Son of a bitch! Where’s he going? | 该死 他要去哪 |
[07:27] | The sun will be up soon. It has to nest somewhere. | 太阳就快升起来了 他得找地方休息 |
[07:30] | All right. On to plan B. | 好吧 执行B计划 |
[07:32] | I am so excited for plan B. | 我太期待B计划了 |
[07:43] | 毕什普 ↑康复中心 ←洛林街入口 →访客停车 | |
[07:51] | A psychiatric hospital? Why would he go in here? | 精神病院 他为什么要来这 |
[07:55] | A little late for therapy. | 现在治疗有点晚了吧 |
[07:57] | They say one out of every four people are mentally unstable. | 他们说四个人中就有一个精神不正常的 |
[08:01] | Luckily there’s only three of us. | 幸好咱们就三个人 |
[08:02] | Not unless you include my invisible friend Donny. | 除非你把我的隐形朋友唐尼算上 |
[08:41] | Why here? | 为什么是这里 |
[08:46] | Evan Mcgeever. | 埃文·麦吉维尔 |
[08:51] | Seroquel oral. Clozaril. | 口服思瑞康 氯氮平 |
[08:53] | These drugs indicate schizophrenia. | 这些药是治精神分裂的 |
[08:55] | That’s why it came here. | 这就是它来这里的原因 |
[09:06] | Better than bread crumbs, huh? | 比面包屑好多了 是吧 |
[09:17] | Here. He’s down. | 这里 他躺下了 |
[09:20] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[09:20] | Now he infects the others by direct contact. | 现在他通过直接接触的方式感染其他人 |
[09:25] | And then we wait for sundown. | 然后我们等着太阳下山 |
[09:28] | Just like them. | 就像他们一样 |
[10:08] | What do you want here? | 你来这里想干嘛 |
[10:12] | I was hoping I could just get something to eat. | 我只是想找点东西吃 |
[10:18] | Angel, is there a problem? | 天使 有麻烦了吗 |
[10:19] | Not if he’s got cash to spend. | 如果他有钱付就没有 |
[10:24] | – Table for one? – Thank you. | -单人桌吗 -谢谢 |
[10:28] | Come on. It’s okay. | 来吧 没事的 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Questions about the menu? | 菜单有问题吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I, uh, never really had this type of food before. | 是 我之前从来没吃过这类东西 |
[10:53] | You got something that kinda tastes like spaghetti | 你们这里有没有吃着像意大利面 |
[10:55] | or something like that? | 或者类似的东西 |
[10:57] | I can bring you something. | 我可以给你弄点什么 |
[10:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:22] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:24] | Thought you might be resting. | 我以为你在休息 |
[11:25] | Was there something you wished to see me about, Miss Velders? | 你是不是有什么事想要告诉我 维尔德斯小姐 |
[11:29] | I can’t stop thinking about that sociopath Eldritch Palmer. | 我总是想起那个反社会分子爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[11:34] | You knew him before this? | 你在这之前认识他吗 |
[11:36] | Our paths have crossed, yes. | 我们之前碰到过 是的 |
[11:41] | Fet said that he saw a blonde up on the dais with him. | 费特说他看到有个金发女和他一起站在讲台上 |
[11:44] | Not his usual body man, reggie Fitzwilliam. | 不是平时的那个保镖雷吉·费茨威廉 |
[11:48] | You’re suggesting Mr. Fitzwilliam had enough and quit? | 你是说费茨威廉先生受够了不干了吗 |
[11:52] | I don’t know, it could be a dead end or a wild goose chase. | 我不知道 可能查不出什么或白费功夫 |
[11:56] | Palmer ordered Fitzwilliam to murder us, and he didn’t– | 帕尔默命令费茨威廉杀了我们 但他没有 |
[12:00] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他失踪了 |
[12:02] | Fitzwilliam has no other legal address | 除了石心集团总部 |
[12:04] | than the Stoneheart Corporate headquarters. | 费茨威廉没有其他住处了 |
[12:06] | But he does have a brother named Curtis. | 但他有个哥哥叫柯蒂斯 |
[12:10] | A firefighter who lives on Staten Island? | 住在斯塔顿岛的消防员 |
[12:16] | You probably don’t want to waste your time with this. | 你大概不想在这上面浪费时间 |
[12:19] | I think you may be onto something. | 我觉得这可能是重大发现 |
[12:21] | You do? But I mean, I could be wrong– | 真的吗 但我可能是错的 |
[12:25] | You’re not. Let’s go. | 没有错 我们走吧 |
[12:50] | Welcome to Staten Island. | 欢迎来到斯塔顿岛 |
[12:51] | Please have your state-issued identification ready. | 请准备好入岛证明 |
[12:54] | The current wait time for entry screening | 目前等待入岛检查的时间 |
[12:56] | is approximately three hours. | 约为三小时 |
[13:07] | It’s bloody medieval. | 真他妈中世纪啊 |
[13:18] | My office hours are clearly posted. | 办公时间在外面贴得很清楚 |
[13:22] | Hello, professor. | 教授 你好啊 |
[13:25] | Eldritch! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 爱尔德里奇 你过来怎么没打声招呼 |
[13:29] | I flew over spontaneously. | 我不由自主飞过来了 |
[13:31] | The news that you cabled me sounded too promising. | 你那封电报的消息听起来很有希望 |
[13:34] | Yes, quite promising, indeed. | 是的 确实很有希望 |
[13:37] | It could be a dangerous venture, However. | 然而 也可能是非常危险的尝试 |
[13:39] | Would you mind excusing us for a moment, Mr. Fitzwilliam? | 能让我们单独待一会吗 费茨威廉先生 |
[13:42] | Not at all, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[13:49] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[13:50] | After the Lumen was withdrawn from auction in 1923, | 1923年 「陨落之光」从拍卖会退出后 |
[13:53] | The trail ran cold. | 下落不明 |
[13:55] | I suspect the Hungarian moved north– | 我怀疑那个匈牙利人去了北方 |
[13:58] | to Belarus. | 到白俄罗斯 |
[14:01] | I believe he survived by assuming a false identity | 我觉得他靠伪装身份活下来了 |
[14:06] | and passing himself off as a Christian. | 把自己扮成了基督教徒 |
[14:08] | – Yes. – After the Warsaw Uprising in 1944, | -对 -在1944年华沙起义之后 |
[14:11] | Hitler ordered the city be razed. | 希特勒下令把城市夷为平地 |
[14:14] | This itemized list from a supply train | 这是某个补给列车的货物清单 |
[14:16] | records a shipment of religious iconography. | 记录运载了一幅宗教画像 |
[14:19] | I believe there is a strong chance that the Lumen– | 我相信很可能因为错标或误识什么的 |
[14:22] | mislabeled or misidentified altogether– was on that train. | 「陨落之光」就在那列列车上 |
[14:28] | – Bound for? – This is the exciting part. | -开往哪里 -这才是令人兴奋的部分 |
[14:30] | Everything on that list went to one place– | 清单上所有东西都运往一个地方 |
[14:32] | one obscure, unexamined place– | 一个地点很隐匿的地方 |
[14:34] | a nunnery in Berndorf, in the lower Austrian Alps. | 奥地利阿尔卑斯山下贝恩多夫的修道院 |
[14:39] | This is the best lead we have ever had. | 这是我们目前所得的最佳线索 |
[15:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:07] | This stench. | 这股臭味 |
[15:09] | Ammonia. We’re too late. | 是氨水 我们来晚了 |
[15:19] | As I feared. | 正如我担心的 |
[15:21] | No. No. | 不不 |
[15:53] | Good Lord, boy! What are you doing in there? | 我的上帝 你在这里面干什么 |
[15:57] | Are you all right, hm? Boy, what’s your name? | 你没事吧 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[16:01] | Rudyard Fonescu, sir. | 拉迪亚德·弗内斯库 先生 |
[16:03] | I heard you coming. I thought they were back. | 我听到你们的动静 以为他们又回来了 |
[16:06] | – What happened to your ear? – My father, sir. | -你的耳朵怎么了 -是我的父亲干的 先生 |
[16:09] | He held my head against the stove | 他把我的头摁在火炉前 |
[16:11] | to drive off the devil, he said. | 说这是为了驱赶邪灵 |
[16:13] | Boy, we’re on urgent business. | 孩子 我们有要事要办 |
[16:15] | We’re seeking a book. The Occido Lumen. | 我们在找一本叫「陨落之光」的书 |
[16:19] | Do you know of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[16:22] | Mother superior said it was cursed. | 院长说 那书被诅咒了 |
[16:25] | This volume… | 那书 |
[16:27] | Did it have many strange illustrations and symbols? | 那书有没有很多奇怪的插图和符号 |
[16:30] | She said it was evil. | 她说那是邪恶之书 |
[16:33] | She destroyed the book, | 她销毁了那本书 |
[16:35] | but her prophesy came true anyway. | 可她的预言还是实现了 |
[16:36] | – Destroyed it?! – She burned it, sir. | -已经销毁了 -她烧了 先生 |
[16:39] | She melted the silver binding and the pages in between. | 镀银封皮和内页都被烧得一干二净 |
[16:42] | She destroyed the Lumen? Where? | 她销毁了「陨落之光」 在哪儿 |
[16:46] | – Show us! – Help! Help! | -带我们去看 -救命 |
[16:53] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[17:09] | Mr. Eldritch Palmer. | 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默先生 |
[17:12] | You are searching for the secrets of eternity. | 你在找寻永生的秘密 |
[17:17] | But the answers you have been looking for | 但是你要寻找的答案 |
[17:21] | are not here. | 不在这里 |
[17:24] | – Would you like to know more? – What do you know? | -你想知道更多吗 -你知道些什么 |
[17:30] | Everything. | 一切 |
[17:51] | Rudyard, come out! | 拉迪亚德 出来 |
[18:10] | You don’t want to hide down here, boy! | 别在这里躲迷藏 孩子 |
[18:14] | It isn’t safe! | 这里不安全 |
[18:27] | Rudyard! They’re here! | 拉迪亚德 他们在这 |
[18:30] | Go to the light! They cannot follow you into it! | 到有光的地方 这样他们就追不上来了 |
[18:34] | – Help! – Where are you? | -救命 -你在哪 |
[18:56] | Rudyard, run! Get out of here! | 拉迪亚德 快离开这里 |
[19:26] | Rudyard! | 拉迪亚德 |
[19:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:35] | I want to return to Nw York immediately. | 我想马上启程回纽约 |
[19:39] | The Lumen has obviously been destroyed | 「陨落之光」已经被销毁了 |
[19:42] | and my quest is at an end. | 我的寻书之旅也到此结束 |
[19:43] | There’s no use throwing good money after bad. | 现在已无必要再白白浪费资金了 |
[19:49] | But I’ve shown you proof that these creatures exist! | 但我已经向你证明了这种生物的存在 |
[19:52] | You can’t turn your back on that! | 你不能就这样一走了之 |
[19:55] | Help me rid the evil from this world. | 来帮我一同消灭这世上的邪恶 |
[20:00] | There will always be evil in this world, professor. | 这世上总有善恶是非 教授 |
[20:04] | Now get me out of this cursed place. | 现在请带我远离这被诅咒之地 |
[20:58] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[21:01] | Mama, don’t make me do it. | 妈妈 不要逼我 |
[21:02] | I can’t do it. Don’t make me do it, please. | 我不能这么做 别逼我 求你 |
[21:05] | Please, I can’t do it, Mama. | 求你 我做不到 妈妈 |
[21:06] | Please, por favor, no me lo– | 求你 求你 别让我 |
[21:11] | No! | 不 |
[21:14] | I won’t do it! No! | 我做不到 不 |
[21:15] | No! No! I won’t do it! | 不 不 我做不到 |
[21:20] | I won’t do it. Mama… | 我做不到 妈妈 |
[21:24] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[21:27] | C’mon, look at me. | 快看着我 |
[21:29] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[21:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:35] | Augustin Elizalde, | 奥格斯汀·埃利萨尔德 |
[21:38] | you failed. | 你失败了 |
[21:41] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:43] | The Ancients are the past. | 始祖已经是过去式了 |
[21:46] | – I am the future. – Guess what? | -我才是未来 -告诉你 |
[21:50] | I’m not fighting for the Ancients. | 我不是为了始祖而战 |
[21:53] | I’m not fighting for nobody but myself. | 我只为自己而战 |
[21:57] | Cowardice. Ignorance. | 懦弱 愚昧 |
[22:02] | I sensed both, | 我两者都感受到了 |
[22:03] | as you ferried my coffin | 就在你将我的灵柩 |
[22:07] | across the bridge into this city. | 运过桥送进城的时候 |
[22:14] | If that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[22:16] | then what am I to you? | 那我对你到底算什么 |
[22:19] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[22:23] | Your mother’s disappointment is still here. | 你妈妈的失望还在 |
[22:29] | The torment you put her through in life, | 你让她在一生中所受的折磨 |
[22:34] | it lives along with her dumb animal love for her criminal son. | 还有她对罪犯儿子的愚蠢的动物之爱 |
[22:48] | Taking someone’s soul is not enough for you? | 夺走某人的灵魂对你还不够吗 |
[22:54] | You gotta put on their skin | 你一定要套上他们的人皮 |
[22:56] | and dance around in their body? | 用他们的躯体到处晃吗 |
[22:57] | Of course you fight for yourself. | 当然你为自己而战 |
[23:01] | You always fight for only yourself. | 你一直只为自己而战 |
[23:45] | I’m going to take a nice, hot shower. | 我要去好好洗个热水澡 |
[23:50] | – You need to sleep. – Can’t. Too wired. | -你需要睡眠 -睡不着 太精神了 |
[23:53] | There is nothing else you can do until the sun goes down. | 日落之前你什么都做不了 |
[24:00] | All right, if you want to do something, | 好吧 如果你想找点事做 |
[24:02] | do it with your son. | 去找你儿子吧 |
[24:03] | Get him out of here. It will do you both good. | 带他出去 对你俩都有好处 |
[24:24] | Whatcha doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[24:29] | Where were you all night? | 你整晚都去干什么了 |
[24:34] | I was out babysitting a vampire. | 我带吸血鬼出去来着 |
[24:43] | That’s the jeter foul ball. | 这是那个界外球 |
[24:45] | The one you spilled a soda on me trying to catch? | 你就是为了抓到这个球把苏打水撒我身上了吧 |
[24:47] | When I used the soda to deflect the ball | 我是用苏打水兜住这个球 |
[24:51] | so you could get it from under the seat. | 这样你就能从座位下把它捡起来 |
[24:53] | You’re welcome very much. | 不客气哦 |
[24:57] | So, everything in your room, | 所以你房间里有这么多东西 |
[25:00] | and this is what you choose to bring. | 而你选择带上了这个 |
[25:03] | Highest resale potential. | 转卖潜力最大 |
[25:10] | – You know, the sun’s out. – And? | -太阳出来了 -所以呢 |
[25:14] | And… | 所以… |
[25:17] | Let’s do something fun. | 我们去找点乐子 |
[25:31] | *It’s almost boom-boom time* | *劲爆时间到* |
[25:40] | We are going to give you back your streets, | 我们会夺回你们的街道 |
[25:41] | 斯塔顿岛成功事 女议员贾丝汀·法莱多计划对红钩区采取行动 | |
[25:42] | your shops, your restaurants, all of it– | 你们的商店 餐馆 所有东西… |
[25:44] | But I’m not going to lie to you. | 但我也不会撒谎 |
[25:45] | It’s going to take sacrifice. | 这绝对需要作出一些牺牲 |
[25:46] | Hey, Nora! Hey, come check this out. | 诺拉 来看看这个 |
[25:49] | Curfew which begins tonight. Nobody will be– | 今晚开始宵禁 所有人都不得… |
[25:52] | Guess what neighborhood she’s tackling next? | 你猜她下一步准备肃清哪一个街区 |
[25:54] | My peacekeepers will be going door to door | 我的维和部队会挨家挨户搜查 |
[25:56] | to make sure that everyone is safe. | 以确保所有人的安全 |
[25:58] | Please let them do their jobs. | 请大家支持他们的工作 |
[25:59] | 斯塔顿岛成功事 女议员贾丝汀·法莱多计划对红钩区采取行动 | |
[26:01] | The quicker we can clear these infected areas, | 越早清除受感染区域 |
[26:04] | the quicker that things can go back | 我们就能越快让红钩区的 |
[26:05] | to normal here in Red Hook. | 一切恢复正常 |
[26:07] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[26:09] | Red Hook’s surrounded by water on three sides. | 红钩区三面环水 |
[26:11] | It’s manageable. | 这方案非常可行 |
[26:13] | She picked a winner. | 她选对了地方 |
[26:16] | Other than imposing martial law | 除了实施军事法 |
[26:17] | and suspending constitutional rights, | 以及宪法权利暂时失效以外 |
[26:20] | you don’t see the danger in that? | 你没看出这有多危险吗 |
[26:23] | More dangerous than vampires? | 比那些吸血鬼还要危险吗 |
[26:25] | The more cooperation we get from our friends in Red Hook, | 如果红钩区的各位朋友给予的支持合作越多 |
[26:27] | the more effectively we can do our work | 我们就能越快完成工作 |
[26:27] | 斯塔顿岛成功事 女议员贾丝汀·法莱多计划对红钩区采取行动 | |
[26:29] | and restore order to the neighborhood. | 恢复街区的秩序 |
[26:37] | You’re sure this is okay? | 你确定可以这样吗 |
[26:39] | Hey, remember every other time we came here, | 你还记得以前我们每次来 |
[26:41] | a half-hour wait? | 都得等半小时吗 |
[26:42] | We just wondered what it would be like | 我们就是来体验一下 |
[26:43] | to have this place to ourselves. | 独占这个地方的感觉 |
[26:46] | Your swing’s probably a little rusty. | 你的挥棒动作说不定都有点生疏了 |
[26:48] | You haven’t played since fall ball, right? | 秋季球赛以后你就没打过球了吧 |
[26:50] | I didn’t play fall ball this year. | 今年我没有参加秋季球赛 |
[26:53] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[26:54] | – Uh, medium speed? – I don’t know. | -中速怎么样 -我不知道 |
[26:59] | – Slow-pitch softball? – Dad. | -慢速垒球呢 -爸 |
[27:01] | Teasing! Medium speed it is! | 跟你开玩笑的 就中速吧 |
[27:06] | Right. | 好 |
[27:12] | Right. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[27:14] | Set! | 预备 |
[27:27] | Just… just work on your timing there. | 你得…把握好时机 |
[27:32] | Okay, now you’re gonna want to swing just a little bit sooner. | 好的 这次你得稍微提前一点挥棒 |
[27:36] | Swing now! | 现在挥 |
[27:42] | Step back in the box a bit. | 退后一些 站到框里 |
[27:53] | You think maybe you need a lighter bat? | 你需要换个轻点的球棒吗 |
[27:58] | – Let’s see what you’ve got! – Crush it, mom! | -让我们看看你的能耐 -加油 妈妈 |
[28:04] | – Nice. – You mean like that? | -真棒 -你是指这样吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, alright. Here’s the deal. | 对 你看这样行不行 |
[28:08] | You make two more like that, I’m making dinner. | 你要能再击中两次 晚饭我来做 |
[28:10] | Do you want me to miss on purpose? | 你这是想让我故意不击中吗 |
[28:30] | Go again? | 再来一局吗 |
[28:39] | Get out of here? | 要走了吗 |
[28:51] | I commend you gentlemen for working together on an action plan | 我要嘉奖各位 面对当下的经济危机 |
[28:55] | in the face of our current economic crisis. | 并肩战斗 制定方案 |
[28:58] | This great city is the financial center of the world, | 这座伟大的城市是世界金融中心 |
[28:58] | 纽约联邦储备银行 曼哈顿 布罗德大街 | |
[29:01] | and this building, the Federal Reserve, | 而这栋美联储大楼 |
[29:04] | is its beating heart. | 正是城市跳动的心脏 |
[29:06] | The fact that we have assembled the heads of | 我们把各大银行和 |
[29:07] | every major bank and investment company, | 投资公司的领导召集与此 |
[29:10] | reaching across party lines, | 越过党派界限 |
[29:12] | sends a strong message to markets around the globe. | 这向全球市场传递出一种强烈的信号 |
[29:16] | New York will reopen for business first thing tomorrow morning. | 纽约明天一早就将重新开市 |
[29:23] | No, it’s I who applaud you. | 不 应该是我为你们鼓掌 |
[29:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果可以的话 |
[29:27] | I’ll let you get to the work at hand. | 请各位回去工作吧 |
[29:29] | Here come New York’s top financial players, | 现在您看到的是纽约顶级金融家们 |
[29:31] | who have reportedly come to an agreement on an action plan | 有消息称 他们就一项行动计划达成一致 |
[29:35] | that will resume market trading tomorrow morning, | 明早就将恢复市场交易 |
[29:37] | and restore liquidity to the city’s financial institutions | 恢复城市的金融体系的流动性 |
[29:40] | in order to prevent a run on banks. | 以此避免银行挤兑 |
[29:43] | Now, it looks like some protesters are here to engage… | 似乎有抗议者前来… |
[29:47] | – Oh my God! – These aren’t protesters! Run! | -天啊 -不是抗议者 快跑 |
[30:08] | Drive on. Slowly. | 开车吧 开慢点 |
[30:42] | Inside. | 进去吧 |
[30:57] | All right, we’re alone. | 好了 这里没别人了 |
[30:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:05] | – Remember me? – What did you do, man? | -记得我吗 -你做了什么 伙计 |
[31:06] | Talk to them, Reg. | 跟他们谈谈 雷吉 |
[31:08] | They know about you. | 他们知道你的事 |
[31:10] | You need to face this. | 你必须得面对 |
[31:12] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我对你们没什么好说的 |
[31:14] | You left Palmer. | 你离开了帕尔默 |
[31:17] | You did the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 |
[31:18] | Her I know. | 我认识她 |
[31:20] | Who are you? | 但你是谁 |
[31:21] | My name is Abraham Setrakian. | 我叫亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[31:24] | I believe you’ve heard of me. | 我相信你听过我的名字 |
[31:27] | I couldn’t get him to change his mind about what he was doing, | 我无法改变他的想法 让他放弃计划 |
[31:30] | so I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[31:31] | Resigning is not enough. | 光辞职还不够 |
[31:33] | You can help us save this city. | 你可以帮我们拯救这座城市 |
[31:35] | I love the lesson in scruples from the hacker | 一个开开心心赚他钱的黑客 |
[31:37] | who took his money with a wink and a smile. | 竟然还来对我说教 |
[31:40] | We all make mistakes. | 人人都会犯错 |
[31:42] | You hear about the attack on the Federal Reserve? | 你听说美联储发生的袭击事件了吗 |
[31:44] | Vampires outside the financial rescue meeting. | 经济救援会议外面出现了吸血鬼 |
[31:47] | Overnight markets are in freefall now, | 如今隔夜市场正在下滑 |
[31:49] | and people are already lining up outside of banks. | 人们已经在银行外面排起长队了 |
[31:52] | There’s going to be a panic tomorrow, Reg. | 明天就会爆发恐慌的 雷吉 |
[31:54] | But who do you think | 你猜猜看 |
[31:55] | got out of that meeting in time to be safe? | 是谁安然无恙地及时逃离了会场 |
[31:58] | Why would one of the world’s richest men | 为什么世界上最富有的人之一 |
[31:59] | want to bring down the financial markets? | 想要搞垮金融市场 |
[32:02] | What’s Palmer’s endgame? | 帕尔默的目的是什么 |
[32:05] | At least answer a simple question. | 至少回答我一个简单的问题吧 |
[32:07] | I need to know about a book. | 我需要了解一本书的情况 |
[32:09] | A holy book, a religious item. | 一本圣书 一样宗教物件 |
[32:12] | The Occido Lumen. | 「陨落之光」 |
[32:14] | It’s been a while since I heard about the Lumen. | 我很长时间没听人提起这本书了 |
[32:16] | Palmer gave up on the search. | 帕尔默放弃寻找了 |
[32:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:21] | He spent a lot of time and a whole lot of money, | 他花费了无数时间与金钱 |
[32:23] | only to discover that it no longer exists. | 却发现这本书已经不存在了 |
[32:25] | – That it may never have existed. – He’s wrong. | -或者说从没存在过 -他错了 |
[32:32] | You know so much. | 你知道这么多事 |
[32:33] | You and the professor together… | 你和教授一起… |
[32:37] | We can win this. | 我们可以赢的 |
[32:38] | You may have resigned from Stoneheart, | 你或许是已经从石心辞职了 |
[32:41] | but you haven’t resigned from Eldritch Palmer. | 但你还有和爱尔德里奇·帕尔默有所牵连 |
[32:45] | You remind me very much of your father. | 你让我想起了你的父亲 |
[32:50] | You can break this chain of misguided loyalty once and for all. | 你可以彻底斩断这把愚忠的枷锁 |
[32:55] | I don’t think you’re afraid of him. | 我觉得你并不是害怕他 |
[32:57] | I think you think it’s too late. | 而是你认为一切都太迟了 |
[32:59] | That evil has already won. | 邪恶已经获胜 |
[33:05] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我从没相信过那种说法 |
[33:09] | When you change your mind, | 等你改变主意了 |
[33:11] | we can be reached at this address. | 可以到这个地址来找我 |
[33:14] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[33:18] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[33:20] | You already have. | 你已经变了 |
[33:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:02] | Thanks a lot. | 非常谢谢 |
[34:06] | I guess you liked the food. | 我猜你对我们的食物挺满意 |
[34:09] | Yeah, it’s pretty good. | 是啊 味道确实不错 |
[34:13] | To tell you the truth, I didn’t have anywhere else to go. | 说实话 除了这里我也没别处可去了 |
[34:16] | We’re always open. | 我们会一直营业 |
[34:17] | My parents don’t know any other way. | 我父母也不知道还能做什么 |
[34:22] | So, if you need me to order for you, just let me know. | 待会儿想点单的话 叫我就行 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:30] | Raya? | 莱雅 |
[34:45] | Fine! | 知道了 |
[34:53] | My mother will be serving you tonight. | 今晚由我妈妈招待你 |
[34:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:01] | No one’s ever gonna love you like your mama. Not ever. | 不会有人像你妈妈一样爱你 绝没有 |
[35:06] | And when it’s gone, | 等你失去了这份感情 |
[35:09] | you’re gonna miss it more than anything. | 你对她的思念之情会胜过一切 |
[35:14] | She was telling me | 她刚刚跟我说 |
[35:14] | she didn’t want me talking to someone like you. | 她不想让我和你这样的人说话 |
[35:22] | You and your mama were fighting over me? | 你和你妈妈因为我吵架吗 |
[35:38] | Cholo. | 小子 |
[35:41] | You’re out of her league. You know it. | 你们不是一个世界的人 你很清楚 |
[35:45] | Don’t embarrass yourself here. | 别给你自己找不痛快 |
[35:47] | She doesn’t need the hassle. | 她不需要麻烦 |
[35:49] | Neither do I. | 我也不要 |
[35:51] | Listen, dishwasher, | 听着 洗碗的 |
[35:54] | not that it’s any of your damn business… | 这事跟你没半点关系 |
[35:56] | you got it all wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[35:57] | – I didn’t do anything. – We don’t need your element… | -我什么都没干 -我们不想要你这种人 |
[36:01] | My “Element”! | 我这种人吗 |
[36:02] | – Angel, no! – You the same element as me. | -天使 不要 -你和我是一种人 |
[36:05] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 很抱歉 |
[36:06] | I was angry at my mother, not you. | 我是在生我妈妈的气 不是对你 |
[36:11] | – He’s leaving. – You don’t have to leave. | -他必须走 -你不用离开的 |
[36:14] | Angel’s just–he’s overprotective. I’m sorry. | 天使只是保护欲太强了 对不起 |
[36:20] | It’s not worth it. | 用不着道歉 |
[36:54] | Angel. | 天使 |
[36:57] | She called you Angel. | 她叫你天使 |
[37:00] | And your physique. | 再看你的体态 |
[37:02] | Angel de la plata. | 银色天使[西语] |
[37:05] | The Silver Angel. | 银天使 |
[37:09] | You got the stance, | 你战斗的姿势 |
[37:11] | the way you move. And your knee. | 你走路的方式 还有你的膝盖 |
[37:14] | You hurt it in that movie, ended your career. | 你在那电影里弄伤的 结束了你的职业生涯 |
[37:18] | See, me, I like the bad guy. | 我喜欢反派 |
[37:21] | The heavy. I think the same way. | 简单粗暴 我也喜欢这样 |
[37:25] | But you, man, | 但是你 哥们 |
[37:26] | you were the baddest good guy there ever was. | 你是有史以来最厉害的正派啊 |
[37:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:30] | It’s you! I know it’s you, man. | 是你 我知道是你 哥们 |
[37:33] | You never took off your mask… | 你从来不摘下面具 |
[37:35] | – But it’s you. – You’re wrong. | -但我知道是你 -你搞错了 |
[37:39] | Now get out of here and don’t come back! | 离开这里 别再回来 |
[38:03] | We should’ve been here an hour ago. | 我们一个小时前就该来了 |
[38:05] | It’s the curfew, Doc. | 有宵禁啊 博士 |
[38:06] | – They’re shutting up the neighborhood. – Quiet! | -整个街区都被封锁了 -安静 |
[38:14] | Shit, they’re gone. | 该死 他们不见了 |
[38:20] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:21] | We have to find the vampires that were nesting here. | 我们得找到那些之前躲在这的吸血鬼 |
[38:23] | We need to know if the infection spread. | 我们得弄清楚到底传染有没有扩散 |
[38:25] | So, you’re gonna go knocking on doors | 那你打算挨家挨户敲门 |
[38:27] | looking for sick vampires? Hm? | 寻找感染的吸血鬼吗 |
[38:29] | After dark? | 还是大晚上 |
[38:31] | If the professor suggested that, | 如果是教授这么说 |
[38:32] | you’d lock him away in here. | 你肯定得把他锁起来 |
[38:35] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择了 |
[38:37] | Yeah. I do. | 是吗 可我有 |
[38:41] | You’re not still thinking about | 你不会还在想着 |
[38:42] | blowing up the subway tunnel entrance? | 要炸毁地铁隧道的入口吧 |
[38:45] | Have your fun, I’ll have mine. | 你们玩你们的 我玩我的 |
[38:48] | We need the truck to get back. | 我们还需要卡车回去呢 |
[38:51] | Well, with these patrols out, | 反正外面有那么多巡逻的 |
[38:52] | it’s easier for me on foot. | 我走着过去反而更方便 |
[38:54] | I know every shortcut in town. | 我知道这城里的每一条近道 |
[38:56] | You’re actually going through with this? | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[38:58] | You’re gonna blow up a New York City subway station? | 你真要炸掉纽约的地铁站吗 |
[39:00] | I thought you liked architecture. | 我还以为你喜欢建筑物呢 |
[39:03] | I do, Doc. It’s just, uh, | 我是喜欢 博士 只是… |
[39:06] | I like killing vampires more. | 我更喜欢杀吸血鬼 |
[39:10] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[39:19] | Maybe we slowed down the rate of infection too much. | 也许我们将感染效率调得过低了 |
[39:22] | What do you expect? We’ve only done two trials. | 你还想怎样啊 我们只做了两次试验啊 |
[39:25] | – It has to work. – And if it doesn’t? | -必须得有效果 -如果失败了呢 |
[39:28] | Then we grab more Strigoi and try again. | 那我们就再抓一些返魂尸继续试验 |
[39:47] | He made it this far, and now he’s dying. | 他走了这么远 现在快死了 |
[40:06] | For God’s sake, release it. | 行行好 给他个痛快吧 |
[40:17] | This thing works. And it’s spreading. I know it. | 起作用了 我肯定感染正在扩散 |
[40:22] | Where are they? | 他们到哪去了 |
[40:46] | He’s infected. | 他被感染了 |
[40:50] | Nora, switch to UV light | 诺拉 换成紫外灯 |
[40:52] | then I’ll get some more shots | 我再拍几张照片 |
[40:53] | then we’ll get out of here. | 然后我们离开这里 |
[41:04] | Look out! | 小心 |
[41:11] | The Master’s forcing them to commit suicide. | 血祖在强迫他们自杀 |
[41:14] | Rather than spread the fatal disease. | 为了防止致命病毒的传染 |
[41:27] | It works. | 成功了 |
[41:30] | 卡罗尔街站 布鲁克林 红钩区 | |
[41:33] | Train services have now stopped | 根据宵禁时间表 |
[41:35] | according to curfew timetables. | 列车服务现已停止 |
[41:37] | Please vacate the station at your nearest exit. | 请通过最近的出口离开本站 |
[41:45] | Wile E. Coyote, eat your heart out. | 歪心狼 吃我一记 |
[42:08] | I’m telling you, I saw some guy come in here. | 我跟你们说 我看到有人进来了 |
[42:14] | I’m positive. | 我肯定 |
[42:16] | Hey, you guys! | 各位 |
[42:20] | How you doing tonight? | 晚上好啊 |
[42:22] | Do you know there’s a curfew? | 你知道现在是宵禁吗 |
[42:25] | Lost track of time, you know? | 我忘记时间了 |
[42:28] | – What’s in the box? – What, here? | -箱子里是什么 -什么 这里吗 |
[42:31] | Just some dirty laundry. | 就一些脏衣服 |
[42:33] | Hey, you guys like movies? | 你们喜欢电影吗 |
[42:36] | You’re gonna spend the night in jail, pal. | 你今晚要在号子里过了 哥们 |
[42:38] | You know what I hate? | 你知道我最讨厌什么吗 |
[42:39] | I hate when the good guy is walking away, | 我最讨厌好人离开的时候 |
[42:42] | and then a huge explosion goes off behind him, | 身后发生大爆炸 |
[42:44] | and he never looks back! | 而他却从不回头 |
[42:46] | You know, that’s not real life! | 真实情况才不是这样的 |
[42:48] | I mean, me, I’d stop, | 换成我 我肯定会停下 |
[42:51] | I’d want to admire my handiwork, you know? | 我得好好欣赏一下自己的作品 不是吗 |
[42:59] | They never cover their ears, either, right? | 他们也从来不捂耳朵 对吧 |
[43:01] | Put your hands on top of your head now. | 立刻把手举到头上 |
[43:04] | I just helped you, okay? | 我刚帮了你们大忙 好吗 |
[43:06] | I just cut off the main vampire route into Red Hook. | 我刚切断了吸血鬼进入红钩区的主要通道 |
[43:09] | Hands on your head, now! | 手放到头上 马上 |
[43:12] | Come on, you heard him. | 快点 你听到他说的了 |
[43:14] | It’s okay. All right? I’m just on the job. | 没事的 我只是做我该做的 |
[43:30] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[43:43] | Now it’s time for mass dispersal. | 是时候大范围扩散病毒了 |
[43:47] | You’re getting way ahead of yourself. | 你太操之过急了 |
[43:48] | Too many hurdles… | 还有太多障碍… |
[43:50] | Oh, no, we skip all those steps | 那我们就越过那些障碍 |
[43:51] | and go straight to Washington DC tomorrow morning. | 明天一早就直接前往华盛顿特区 |
[43:53] | I agree that it’s all very promising, but… | 我同意这项发现很有前景 可是… |
[43:57] | – Washington DC? – Rob. | -为什么要去华盛顿 -罗伯 |
[44:01] | Rob Bradley. | 罗伯·布兰得利 |
[44:02] | – Oh, God. That guy? – Fine, you don’t like him, | -天哪 那家伙 -你可以不喜欢他 |
[44:06] | but he knows everybody. | 但他很有人脉 |
[44:07] | He’s true blue, we go way back. | 他出身不错 而且我们交情匪浅 |
[44:09] | He can get us in front of all the right people. | 他能带我们去见各界要人 |
[44:12] | Both on the manufacturing side and the military. | 无论是制造业的人 还是军界的 |
[44:14] | – The military? – It’s a weapon, right? | -军界 -这是件武器 不是吗 |
[44:16] | We’re in a war? | 我们正身处战争 |
[44:17] | The Master knows it works. | 血祖知道病毒有效果 |
[44:21] | Those suicides confirmed it. | 那些自杀的吸血鬼证实了这一点 |
[44:23] | He knows we’re on it. | 他知道我们在研制病毒 |
[44:24] | We gotta move as fast as possible. | 所以我们得尽快行动 |
[44:27] | This is too fast. | 可这太心急了 |
[44:28] | Goddamn it, Nora, we have a solution. | 该死 诺拉 我们有应对措施了 |
[44:31] | We’ve found a way to kill these things and end this plague. | 我们找到了杀死那群怪物并结束这场瘟疫的办法 |
[44:34] | Now we just have to find a way to implement it. | 现在我们只需要想办法将其付诸实践 |
[44:56] | 「住在伦敦」 波利瓦 | |
[46:28] | Zack is near. | 扎克就在附近 |