时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You find it a bit of an insult that you’re being asked to be | 你觉得自己被当成… |
[00:06] | a baby vessel? I want you to work for me, | 生育工具是屈才了 我希望你来为我工作 |
[00:09] | be my special liaison between myself and the ward. | 来做我和病房之间的特殊联络人 |
[00:12] | – So you want me to be the mouthpiece for your bullshit? – Excuse me? | -你想让我代表你传达那些屁话 -什么 |
[00:17] | It seems your operation has expanded. | 看来 你的生意扩张了 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I got a new partner now. You remember Creem? | 是啊 我找了新合作伙伴 你记得克里姆吧 |
[00:22] | If you could find a way to put something poisonous into their blood, | 你们要是能想到办法往那血里下毒 |
[00:26] | you could take out thousands of strigoi | 就可以干倒几千个还魂尸 |
[00:29] | and they wouldn’t know what hit them. | 而且它们还查不到你们 |
[00:30] | Over 2000 of our brethren were poisoned. | 我们两千多个兄弟中毒了 |
[00:33] | Tainted blood from one of our trucks. | 是某个血罐车里面被污染的血 |
[00:36] | These are all towns in Pennsylvania. | 这些都是宾夕法尼亚的城镇 |
[00:39] | What the hell are they up to? | 他们到底在搞什么 |
[00:40] | These terrorists will be hunted down and destroyed. | 这些恐怖分子会被抓到并被消灭掉的 |
[01:13] | Mmm, that’s so good. | 太好吃了 |
[01:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:24] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[01:27] | Selah? | 塞拉 |
[01:29] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:34] | You’re not gonna eat? | 你不吃吗 |
[01:36] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:42] | You know, | 要知道 |
[01:46] | this is the only normal hour of my day. | 这是我一天里唯一正常的时刻 |
[01:50] | If you could at least pretend to… to have a good time… | 你就不能假装…开心吗 |
[01:53] | There’s nothing normal | 被全副武装的守卫 |
[01:55] | about having armed guards watching you eat. | 监视着吃饭怎么能算是正常 |
[02:02] | You know what? What do you want me to do? | 那好 你要我怎么办 |
[02:05] | This is the safest room in the whole goddamn city for humans. | 这是整座城里对人类来说最安全的房间了 |
[02:08] | Do I ask anything in return? No. | 我向你要什么回报了吗 没有 |
[02:10] | All I want. All I need is, I don’t know, | 我只想 我只需要 |
[02:14] | just a couple of minutes where we just pretend that… | 有几分钟 我们假装… |
[02:18] | Mr. Desai. | 德塞先生 |
[02:20] | Mr. Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[02:24] | You-you know… you know my wife, Selah? | 您认识我妻子吧 塞拉 |
[02:27] | Frau Desai, of course. | 德塞夫人 当然了 |
[02:30] | – I’ll give you some privacy. – No, no, no. | -我让你们单独谈 -不不 |
[02:32] | Please, stay. | 请留下吧 |
[02:35] | Don’t mind me. Eat. | 别介意我 吃吧 |
[02:43] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[02:49] | I stopped by your office | 我去了趟你的办公室 |
[02:51] | and was surprised you weren’t there. | 却发现你居然不在那里 |
[02:54] | I trust this means everything is in order. | 我想 这代表着一切都井然有序 |
[02:58] | Yes, actually. It is. | 是的 没错 |
[02:59] | The delivery room is fully equipped. | 产房设备齐全 |
[03:01] | Staff all been briefed. | 职工也都清楚情况 |
[03:03] | We’ve taken every possible measure | 我们采取了一切手段 |
[03:05] | to ensure the safety and well-being of the mother. | 来确保母亲们的安全和安康 |
[03:08] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[03:11] | And afterwards? | 那之后呢 |
[03:16] | Well, it’s… as… as we discussed. | 就如…我们说好的那样 |
[03:20] | I’m not talking about the baby, Mr. Desai, | 我不是指孩子 德塞先生 |
[03:23] | I am talking about the mothers. | 我是说那些母亲们 |
[03:25] | Everything is going to change | 第一个孩子降生后 |
[03:27] | the moment this first child is born. | 一切都会不一样了 |
[03:30] | Surely, you have a plan | 你肯定制定了 |
[03:32] | for dealing with their reactions. | 应对她们反应的计划吧 |
[03:36] | Honestly, sir, I don’t see how it’s gonna be so different. | 老实说 先生 我不知道到时会有什么不同 |
[03:39] | Perhaps you should have your wife explain it to you. | 或许你该让你妻子给你解释一下 |
[03:47] | Or perhaps I take something important from you | 又或许 我拿走一样对你重要的东西 |
[03:51] | to help you better understand. | 以便帮你更好地理解 |
[03:53] | – That won’t be necessary, sir. – Good. | -没那个必要 先生 -很好 |
[03:56] | Because I confess I’m more than a little disappointed | 因为 我得说 我对你的进展可是 |
[03:59] | in your progress. | 挺失望的 |
[04:01] | We’re delivering our first baby nine months | 我们将在几乎整九个月后 |
[04:02] | almost to the day. | 迎来第一个孩子 |
[04:04] | I don’t know how we could have done it any faster or better. | 我不知道我们还要怎样才能办得更快更好了 |
[04:07] | No? Well… | 是吗 好吧 |
[04:12] | …what if you harvested the babies earlier? | 如果你提前取出孩子呢 |
[04:16] | Say, seven or eight months instead of nine? | 比如 七八个月的时候 而不是九个月时 |
[04:20] | Perhaps even as early as six | 或许甚至可以早在六个月时 |
[04:22] | provided it’s an acceptable size. | 只要大小发育到可以接受 |
[04:27] | – I think I’m going to leave– – SIT! | -我还是走吧… -坐着 |
[04:31] | Then, if you shorten the recovery time for the mothers, | 然后 如果你缩短母亲的恢复时间 |
[04:35] | each of them would produce nearly two babies | 她们每个人每年都能生将近两个孩子 |
[04:38] | per year instead of one. | 而不是一个 |
[04:40] | That would almost double your output, would it not? | 那么就几乎能让你的产量翻倍了 是吧 |
[04:45] | It’s highly optimistic | 这太乐观了 |
[04:46] | and well outside the margins for safety. | 而且也远远超出了安全范围 |
[04:50] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:57] | But, yes, | 但是 是的 |
[05:00] | it’s possible. | 这是可行的 |
[05:01] | Shall I do more of your thinking for you? | 还要再让我替你想办法吗 |
[05:04] | – No, sir. – Good. | -不用了 先生 -很好 |
[05:08] | Look around, Mr. Desai. | 看看这里 德塞先生 |
[05:11] | Every single person in this room serves a purpose. | 这房间里的每个人都有自己的用处 |
[05:15] | That’s why they are allowed to dine here. | 所以他们才可以在这里吃饭 |
[05:18] | If you can’t fulfill your purpose, | 要是你不能发挥自己的用处 |
[05:21] | I will find someone who can. | 我就另找人来 |
[05:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:25] | 伙伴组织医疗中心 布朗克斯区 猎人角 | |
[06:33] | Him? Are you serious? | 他 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:36] | Check his belt. It’s Willy Wonka’s golden ticket. | 看他的腰带 那可是威利·旺卡的金票 |
[06:39] | It opens every door in this facility. | 能打开中心内的每扇门 |
[06:42] | That’s great, but how are you gonna get it? | 很好 但你要怎么拿到 |
[06:45] | We can’t even go to the bathroom | 经过了上次护工的事 |
[06:46] | after what happened last time with our chaperone. | 我们现在连厕所都不能随便去了 |
[06:51] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法呢 |
[06:53] | Miranda, report upstairs immediately. | 米兰达 马上去楼上报到 |
[07:02] | So, I’m gonna need your help with something, Miranda. | 我需要你帮我个忙 米兰达 |
[07:05] | I told you, I’m not interested. | 我说了 我不感兴趣 |
[07:07] | This isn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[07:09] | Um, Sophie’s going in for a C-section tomorrow. | 索菲明天将进行剖腹产 |
[07:12] | And it’s going to be a very emotional time for her. | 到时她会情绪激动 |
[07:15] | Yeah, especially when you take her baby away. | 是啊 尤其当你抱走她的孩子时 |
[07:19] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不傻 |
[07:22] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要拿孩子做什么 |
[07:23] | Baby’s going to be well taken care of. | 孩子会得到照顾 |
[07:26] | But not here. And not by her. | 但不是在这儿 不是在她身边 |
[07:32] | No. Babies born in this facility are raised | 不 生在这个中心里的孩子 |
[07:35] | by non-B-Positive people because that’s their job. | 将由非B型阳性血的人养大 那是他们的工作 |
[07:38] | Sophie’s job, and the rest of the women here, | 索菲和这里其他女人的工作 |
[07:41] | is that more B-Positive babies… | 是生下更多B型阳性血的宝宝 |
[07:43] | to increase the percentage of the population. | 以增加人口比重 |
[07:48] | She’s gonna freak out. | 她会抓狂的 |
[07:50] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是需要你的地方了 |
[07:54] | See… | 你瞧 |
[07:57] | Sophie trusts you, | 索菲信任你 |
[07:59] | so you’re going to be right there by her side every step of the way, | 所以 你要在她身旁从头到尾陪伴她 |
[08:03] | you’re going to reassure her everything’s fine, | 你要安抚她一切都会没事 |
[08:04] | you’re going to tell her that her baby’s in the best of hands. | 你要告诉她 她的孩子得到了最好的照顾 |
[08:08] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[08:10] | I’m not gonna lie for you. | 我不会为你撒谎 |
[08:12] | Miranda, look, I know that this place, | 米兰达 我知道这地方 |
[08:14] | it’s not really your idea of paradise, | 算不上是个天堂 |
[08:16] | but, you gotta believe me, | 但你得相信我 |
[08:21] | there are places out there that… | 这世界上还有些地方 |
[08:24] | would be a living hell for a girl like you. | 对于你这样的女孩来说是人间地狱 |
[08:28] | So, | 所以 |
[08:30] | turn me down again, | 你再拒绝我 |
[08:32] | and that’s exactly where you’re going. | 你就会去那里 |
[08:43] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办 |
[08:45] | If I say yes, then I am just as bad as he is. | 如果我答应 我就跟他一样坏了 |
[08:49] | But if I say no, he’s gonna send me away. | 但如果我拒绝 他会送我走 |
[08:51] | You have to do it. | 你必须答应 |
[08:55] | I can’t be part of this. | 我不能参与进来 |
[08:56] | It doesn’t matter whether you’re part of it or not; | 你参不参与无所谓 |
[08:58] | he’s gonna do it anyway. | 他反正都会那么做 |
[09:01] | If you turn him down, he’ll just find somebody else to take your place. | 如果你拒绝他 他会另外找人替你 |
[09:04] | And you’ll get shipped out to God knows where | 天晓得你会被送去什么地方 |
[09:05] | and nobody will ever hear from you again. And for what? | 再不会有人有你的消息了 为了什么呢 |
[09:09] | I get to keep my soul. | 我可以守住我的灵魂 |
[09:12] | Look, you only have to do it long enough | 你只需要坚持到 |
[09:14] | to get your hands on a key card, right? | 拿到钥匙卡 是吧 |
[09:19] | Just do what he says. | 按他说的做吧 |
[09:24] | 诺伊斯高中 费城 费尔希尔 东阿勒格尼大街 | |
[09:30] | – Hey, how’s it going? – It’s quiet. | -怎么样 -挺安静的 |
[09:34] | – No strigs all morning. – See ya. | -一早上都没有返魂尸 -回见 |
[09:44] | – Hey there. – Nadia. | -你好 -娜迪亚 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | So, I’m gonna grab a couple a guys, | 我要叫几个人 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna grab another truck tonight. | 今晚再劫一辆车 |
[09:58] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[10:00] | They’ll be guarding those supply lines closer than ever now. | 供给线路会被它们守卫得更加严密 |
[10:03] | Besides, they’re onto something new here, something big. | 再说 它们有新的计划 大计划 |
[10:05] | It’s here. I just have to figure out what it is. | 就在这里 我得搞清楚 |
[10:07] | – How long is that gonna take? – I don’t know. | -那得要多久 -我不知道 |
[10:11] | Eph, we got ’em on the ropes, man. | 伊弗 我们大败了它们 |
[10:18] | They’re turning everyone they can just to try and find us. | 它们在满世界找我们呢 |
[10:22] | We can’t just | 我们不能 |
[10:23] | sit back twiddling our thumbs while you play Sherlock Holmes. | 干坐着闲着 等你扮大侦探 |
[10:26] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[10:29] | Give the guy a break, will you? | 让他喘口气吧 |
[10:31] | – Have some breakfast. – I’m not hungry. | -吃点早餐 -我不饿 |
[10:33] | Irrelevant. | 我不管 |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:44] | It’s hard to concentrate with “Che Guevara” up my ass. | 那位革命领袖一直在旁边 我很难集中精神 |
[10:48] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[10:52] | There’s a shipment today | 今天有批货运 |
[10:53] | a few miles from here. I want to see it for myself. | 离这里不远 我想亲自去看看 |
[10:56] | I’ll go with you after you eat. | 等你吃完饭 我们一起去 |
[10:58] | What if I’m not hungry either? | 如果我也不饿呢 |
[11:00] | One omelet, coming up. | 一个煎蛋饼 马上到 |
[11:02] | God knows when we’ll run across real eggs again. | 天知道我们什么时候能再找到真鸡蛋 |
[11:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[11:32] | – We gotta move! GO! GO! GO! – Come on, let’s go! | -我们得走了 快走 -走啊 |
[11:35] | – People, move it! – Wait, don’t go! | -大家快走 -等等 别走 |
[11:37] | Move your butts! | 行动起来 |
[11:48] | Get ’em! Come on! | 开枪 快 |
[11:52] | They want to turn us! | 它们想转化我们 |
[11:54] | Don’t let them sting you! | 别被蜇了 |
[11:59] | Nadia! | 娜迪亚 |
[12:00] | – Get him out of her! – No! | -把他拉开 -不 |
[12:02] | No! | 不 |
[12:05] | Oh my Gosh! | 天呐 |
[12:10] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[12:23] | No! | 不 |
[12:24] | Jason! No! | 杰森 不 |
[12:45] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[12:59] | It’s OK, sis. | 没事的 姐姐 |
[13:19] | You make ’em pay. | 让它们付出代价 |
[13:32] | We have to go! | 我们得走了 |
[15:04] | We can watch from here. | 我们可以从这里观察外面 |
[15:24] | – You ever fire one of these? – My dad had a .38. | -你用过这个吗 -我爸有把点38 |
[15:29] | We used to shoot bottles on the river bank. | 我们从前会在河边打瓶子 |
[15:33] | There’s a big difference between shooting at a bottle | 打瓶子跟打人 |
[15:34] | and shooting at a person. | 区别可大了 |
[15:37] | First of all, the bottle doesn’t shoot back. | 首先 瓶子不会还击 |
[15:41] | Never point at anything you’re not ready to kill. | 永远别拿枪对着任何你没准备好射击的东西 |
[15:47] | What else do I need to know? Like, are there rules? | 我还需要知道什么 比如规矩之类的 |
[15:52] | Rules? | 规矩 |
[15:59] | Look, these guys are gonna give you shit. | 这些人会对你很差 |
[16:03] | Keep your head down, | 低调点 |
[16:05] | stay ready, | 做好准备 |
[16:07] | and remember | 记住 |
[16:08] | this is just a tool. | 这只是个工具 |
[16:13] | This is your real weapon. | 这才是你真正的武器 |
[16:16] | And when it’s time to pull the trigger, | 等到了扣扳机的时候 |
[16:17] | you don’t hesitate or you’re dead. | 不要迟疑 否则你就没命了 |
[16:20] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[16:31] | What are you doing? Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 你干什么呢 |
[16:33] | – I’m hungry. – You already got your cut. | -我饿了 -你已经吃了你的那份 |
[16:36] | On the table, it’s merchandise. What’s wrong with you? | 桌上的东西是拿来卖的 你脑子坏了吗 |
[16:38] | – Need some help! – Coming through. | -帮帮忙 -看道 |
[16:40] | Rafi! Rafi! You alright? What the hell happened? | 拉菲 拉菲 你没事吧 怎么回事 |
[16:45] | – What happened? – I was making my deliveries… | -怎么回事 -我去送货 |
[16:48] | – I got jumped. – By who? | -被人劫了 -谁 |
[16:51] | – By who? – Two guys came out of nowhere. | -谁 -突然冒出来的两个家伙 |
[16:54] | Said it was their spot now. Took all my shit. | 说那里归他们了 然后把我的东西都抢走了 |
[16:57] | Let me get a towel. Let me get a towel! | 给我条毛巾 给我条毛巾 |
[17:03] | You’re gonna be alright? Just relax, OK? Alright? | 你不会有事的 放松 好吗 |
[17:06] | Gus… | 格斯 |
[17:22] | There’s no way two guys pulled a move like that without backup. | 没有后援的话 那两人不会贸然行动的 |
[17:25] | – You’re sayin’ there are more? – Hundred percent. | -你是说他们还有更多的人 -确定无疑 |
[17:28] | It’s not gonna be enough just to take out two of ’em. | 光干掉两个人是不够的 |
[17:30] | I’m gonna find their nest, and we’re gonna burn | 我要找到他们的老窝 |
[17:31] | – that damn thing to the ground. – I like the sound of that. | -把那里夷为平地 -我喜欢这主意 |
[17:34] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[17:42] | – Any idea what they look like? – I talked to some customers. | -知道他们长什么样吗 -我问过一些客户 |
[17:45] | They say the new guy has a black and grey beard. | 他们说新来的家伙长着黑灰的胡子 |
[17:52] | Like that guy over there? | 就像那个人一样吗 |
[17:53] | – Yeah. Just like that. – What do we do now? | -嗯 就像那样 -我们怎么办 |
[17:56] | Go back to Creem. Tell him to hold on. I’m on it. | 回去找克里姆 叫他按兵不动 我先侦查下 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna follow this rat back to his nest. | 我会跟着这家伙找到他们的老窝 |
[18:30] | Hey, guys. See you. | 各位 回见 |
[19:06] | – Any good stuff? – Yeah. | -有好东西吗 -嗯 |
[19:11] | Let me show you real quick. | 我给你看看 |
[19:13] | – Get a new piece? – It was fun. | -弄了把新枪 -挺好玩的 |
[19:16] | Yeah, we got guns. | 嗯 我们有枪 |
[19:18] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[19:21] | This is good. | 真不错 |
[19:24] | – Put it away over there. – Alright. | -放起来 -好 |
[19:27] | When is the next driver coming? | 下一个司机什么时候来 |
[19:31] | Next time we get some stuff from those locos. | 下次我们从那些家伙那里弄点东西过来 |
[19:33] | Better get some quick. | 最好快点 |
[19:38] | Yeah, punks. | 是啊 小混蛋 |
[19:40] | It was too easy. | 这太简单了 |
[19:54] | What am I supposed to do, exactly? | 我具体要做什么啊 |
[19:56] | Keep her company until it’s time for her spinal, | 陪着她 直到她做硬膜外麻醉 |
[19:59] | answer her questions, allay her fears. | 回答她的问题 安抚她的恐惧 |
[20:02] | How do I answer her questions? | 我怎么回答问题 |
[20:03] | Every mother going into a C-section wants to know the same thing, | 每个做剖腹产的母亲都会问同一个问题 |
[20:07] | “Am I going to lose the baby? What if it gets cut? Will it hurt?” | 「我会失去孩子吗 宝宝会被割伤吗 疼吗」 |
[20:10] | The answer is always the same. | 回答总是一样的 |
[20:12] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[20:13] | “There’s nothing to worry about. Everything’s going to be fine.” | 「没什么可担心的 一切都会没事的」 |
[20:18] | And, Miranda, she won’t believe it if you don’t. | 米兰达 你如果不信 她就不会信 |
[20:31] | Where’s Dr. Weiss? | 韦斯医生呢 |
[20:34] | She’s getting ready for surgery. Stuck with me for now. | 她去准备手术了 现在只有我 |
[20:38] | Great. | 好啊 |
[20:40] | Come on, I’m not totally useless. | 好了 我也不是完全没用 |
[20:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:46] | That’s just it. I don’t know. | 问题就在这 我对现在的情况一无所知 |
[20:49] | I have been asking for the doctor | 我一直要求见医生 |
[20:51] | and, what, she doesn’t have like five minutes to talk to me? | 她都腾不出五分钟见我吗 |
[20:54] | I am having a baby for Christ’s sake! | 我可是要生孩子啊 |
[20:58] | It’s like they don’t even care anymore. | 就好像他们都不在乎了 |
[21:01] | I’m sure they care, Soph. | 他们当然在乎的 索菲 |
[21:03] | I’m just nervous. | 我就是紧张 |
[21:06] | I know it’s a horrible thing | 我知道他们 |
[21:10] | what they are doing to us, | 对我们做的事很可怕 |
[21:11] | but I can’t help it. | 但我就是忍不住 |
[21:13] | This baby | 这个孩子 |
[21:15] | is the only family I have left in the world | 是我在这世上唯一的亲人了 |
[21:18] | and I just want to make sure that everything is OK. | 我只想确保一切都好 |
[21:23] | I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about. | 我相信你没什么可担心的 |
[21:26] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都不会有事的 |
[21:30] | We’re gonna begin your epidural in just a few minutes. | 我们几分钟后就开始给你做硬膜外麻醉 |
[21:33] | Miranda, you’re gonna have to scrub in. | 米兰达 你得消毒 |
[21:34] | How… how long will the operation take? | 手术要多久 |
[21:36] | Why? You have somewhere better to be? | 怎么 你急着去别处吗 |
[21:44] | All the bedside manner of a tarantula! | 真会安慰人啊 |
[21:47] | She reminds me of my grandma… Ruth. | 她让我想到了我奶奶 露丝 |
[21:50] | She was a cold-blooded bitch, too. | 她也是个冷血贱人 |
[21:55] | It’s a pretty name, though. Ruth. | 但名字真好听 露丝 |
[21:59] | Don’t know. It’s a bit “Old Testament” for me. | 是吗 我觉得太《旧约》气质了 |
[22:01] | What about Olive? | 那奥利芙呢 |
[22:03] | Do you like that name? | 你觉得这名字怎么样 |
[22:05] | For a cartoon character, sure. | 用作卡通人物的名字还不错 |
[22:09] | It was my mother’s name. | 那是我妈妈的名字 |
[22:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:14] | Now it’ll be her name, too. | 这也将会是她的名字 |
[22:21] | Another blank, Bob? You’re no fun. | 又空着 鲍勃 你真没意思 |
[22:24] | This isn’t supposed to be fun. | 这本来就不是什么有意思的事 |
[22:26] | But I need you to stay focused, alright? | 但我需要你全神贯注 好吗 |
[22:28] | I can’t repeat myself. It’s all gonna be working… | 我不想重复自己说过的话 一切都会… |
[22:32] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[22:37] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[22:39] | Nurse Ratchet gave me a few minutes. | 拉切特护士让我休息几分钟 |
[22:42] | – How is Sophie? – Peachy. | -索菲怎么样了 -好极了 |
[22:46] | Look, she’s scared and emotional, and everything sucks, | 她很害怕 情绪激动 一切都糟糕透了 |
[22:49] | but she’s going to be fine. | 但她会没事的 |
[22:52] | I understand that this is very difficult on you. | 我明白这对于你来说很难 |
[22:56] | But you gotta believe me, this is for the greater good. | 但你必须相信我 这是为了大局着想 |
[22:59] | You’ll see when it’s all over. | 等一切都结束了你就明白了 |
[23:01] | I’ll show you my gratitude, OK? | 我会向你表达我的感激之情的 好吗 |
[23:03] | Take five minutes. | 休息五分钟吧 |
[23:07] | Oh, you read that one? | 你看过那个吗 |
[23:20] | I never said four weeks. | 我从来没说四周 |
[23:21] | – You did too. – I said, “Yahoo!” | -你说了 -我说的是「哈哈」 |
[23:24] | Same thing. | 一回事 |
[23:26] | Why don’t you get your boyfriend to put something new on the TV. | 你怎么不让你的男朋友换些新片子给我们看 |
[23:32] | “Boyfriend”? | 「男朋友」 |
[23:36] | Marta… | 玛塔… |
[23:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑 对吧 |
[23:41] | You know, I’m usually a pretty good judge of character… | 我一般挺会看人的… |
[23:45] | but I was wrong about you. | 但我看错了你 |
[23:49] | I thought you were one of the smart ones, | 我以为你是个聪明人 |
[23:50] | that you got it. | 明辨是非 |
[23:52] | No. Here you are chatting him up, | 不 你只是和他搭讪 |
[23:56] | getting called to the office for closed-door meetings. | 然后被喊去办公室开「闭门会议」 |
[23:59] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[24:03] | I hope it’s worth the rug burns. | 希望你没有白被上 |
[24:07] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[24:11] | You know what? Believe what you want. | 你猜怎么着 随你怎么想 |
[24:13] | I’m trying to help. | 我是在努力帮你们 |
[24:14] | Cut the bullshit, Miranda. | 省省你这些屁话 米兰达 |
[24:17] | Only person you’re helping here is yourself. | 你唯一帮的人就是你自己 |
[24:30] | They’re emptying the entire building. | 他们在清空整栋大楼 |
[24:32] | I’ve never seen them do that before. | 我之前从没见过他们这么做 |
[24:34] | Usually, it’s squatters or people living off the grid. | 他们一般只对付那些非法居住和隐居的人 |
[24:38] | Thank you, Baby Jesus. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:40] | – Food? – Even better. | -食物 -比那更好 |
[24:42] | Alcohol. | 酒 |
[24:57] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Come on, have a drink with me. | 来吧 陪我喝一杯 |
[25:00] | I can’t. | 我不能喝 |
[25:01] | Eph, after the day I had, | 伊弗 在我经历了这样的一天后 |
[25:02] | I think you owe it to me. | 我觉得这是你欠我的 |
[25:04] | I really can’t. | 我真的不能喝 |
[25:09] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:12] | How long? | 多久了 |
[25:15] | Nine months, four days. | 九个月零四天 |
[25:19] | Ever since, uh, Illumination Day. | 从核照日之后开始的 |
[25:23] | Sorry. If I would have known, I wouldn’t have– | 对不起 我要是知道的话 我不会… |
[25:25] | It’s all right. It really is. | 没事 真的 |
[25:28] | I’d love to, I… | 我很想喝 我… |
[25:30] | but, uh, I don’t deserve it. | 但是…我没资格喝 |
[25:34] | Well, I do, if you don’t mind. | 我有 如果你不介意的话 |
[25:37] | Knock yourself out. | 你尽管喝吧 |
[25:40] | But I can say from experience, it’s not gonna help. | 但就我个人的经验而言 这样并没有用 |
[25:42] | Great, you’re an expert on this too. | 棒极了 你在这件事上也是专家 |
[25:44] | Enough to know what you’re going through right now. | 最起码我能明白你正在经历什么 |
[25:48] | I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[25:51] | You’re feeling guilty. | 你感到很愧疚 |
[25:53] | Feeling angry. Mostly at yourself. | 很生气 主要是生自己的气 |
[25:56] | Because you spent all that time fighting | 因为你花了这么多时间抗争 |
[25:59] | and you thought maybe you could make a difference, | 你以为你可以改变些什么 |
[26:00] | and now you’re back at square one. | 但如今一切又回到了原点 |
[26:03] | And you’ve lost your brother | 你失去了你的亲人 |
[26:06] | and your team, | 还有你的团队 |
[26:09] | and now you’re wondering… | 现在你在思考… |
[26:11] | what was the point | 这一切 |
[26:14] | of any of it? | 有什么意义 |
[26:18] | I told you, I’ve been there. | 我跟你说 我也这样过 |
[26:24] | You and Jason | 你和杰森 |
[26:27] | relit a fire in me that I thought had gone out. | 点燃了我以为内心早已熄灭的火焰 |
[26:34] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[26:37] | There’s a lot I haven’t told you about what happened | 有很多发生在纽约的事情 |
[26:39] | in New York. | 我没告诉你 |
[26:43] | The explosion, | 爆炸 |
[26:45] | the counter strikes, | 反击 |
[26:47] | the nuclear winter… | 核冬天 |
[26:50] | all of it happened because of me. | 所有事情都是因我而起 |
[26:53] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[26:57] | My son, | 我的儿子 |
[27:00] | he set off the nuke. | 是他发射的核弹 |
[27:03] | I don’t understand. How is that possible? | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[27:05] | He and his mother had been taken by the Master. | 他和他的妈妈被血祖抓走了 |
[27:09] | She had been turned, so I “Released” her. | 她被转化了 所以我让她「解脱」了 |
[27:16] | Zack saw the whole thing. | 扎克全都看到了 |
[27:19] | He didn’t push the button ’cause he wanted people to die. | 他按下按钮不是因为他想杀人 |
[27:24] | He did it ’cause he was angry with me. | 他那么做是因为生我气 |
[27:33] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[27:36] | I went looking for him in the aftermath, | 我后来去找过他 |
[27:37] | but he’d disappeared. | 但是他失踪了 |
[27:41] | Do you think he’s still alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[27:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:46] | Some days I hope so. | 有时候我希望是 |
[27:51] | But if I’m being honest, | 但要说实话 |
[27:53] | there are other days where I think he would be better… | 有些时候我觉得他还是… |
[28:14] | I can get you to the SEPTA tunnel. | 我可以带你去宾州东南部交管局的隧道 |
[28:17] | If you want to part ways after that, I understand. | 如果你想在那里分道扬镳 我理解 |
[28:21] | Jason wanted us to make ’em pay. | 杰森想让我们向它们复仇 |
[28:24] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要做的 |
[28:27] | So… | 所以 |
[28:31] | – where to? – There’s something going on here. | -接下来去哪里 -这里有些不正常 |
[28:33] | That wasn’t a raid. | 没有扫荡的痕迹 |
[28:34] | We’re used to blacked-out buses, | 我们习惯了涂黑窗户 |
[28:36] | strigoi enforcers, people screaming, | 返魂尸执法队 人们尖叫着 |
[28:39] | trying to escape, but this was the exact opposite. | 想要逃跑 但是这里正好相反 |
[28:42] | This was the very definition of a “Calm, orderly fashion.” | 这里完全就是「冷静 保持秩序」 |
[28:47] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[28:48] | “Join The Partnership in this exciting new venture | 「加入伙伴组织 全新的冒险」 |
[28:52] | “Building sustainable farms for a better, brighter tomorrow. | 「为更美好的明天建造一个可持续农场」 |
[28:56] | Get out of the city, get back to the land.” | 「离开城市 回归土地」 |
[29:01] | Recognize the name? | 认得名字吗 |
[29:03] | “New Horizons.” | 「新地平线」 |
[29:04] | It’s on the wall in the transportation office. | 交通局办公室的墙上也有这名字 |
[29:06] | And the train schedule too. | 还有列车时刻表 |
[29:08] | The units, | 那些运输单位 |
[29:10] | they’ve been shipping people out of the city. | 他们一直在运人出城 |
[29:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:14] | Well, think about what they’ve been doing the last nine months. | 想想他们过去九个月都在做什么 |
[29:16] | They’ve built up all this infrastructure for The Partnership, | 他们为伙伴组织建造了大量基础设施 |
[29:18] | but they haven’t been maintaining it. | 但是却没有花时间维护 |
[29:20] | They stopped repurposing materials and repairing vehicles. | 他们不再废物利用和修复车辆 |
[29:24] | Now they’re rounding up the workforce, shipping them out. | 现在他们开始圈起劳动力 带出城去 |
[29:27] | The question is where? | 问题是去了哪 |
[29:30] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[29:31] | but I can tell you one thing: | 但我能告诉你一件事 |
[29:34] | I bet it doesn’t look exactly like this. | 我打赌肯定和这上面描述的不一样 |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:40] | I followed them back to an old NYPD armory. | 我跟着他们到了一个纽约警局的旧军械库 |
[29:42] | They’ve got two men guarding the front door, | 他们有两个人看守着前门 |
[29:44] | it’s reinforced steel, and at least four more inside, | 门是钢筋的 里边至少还有四个人 |
[29:47] | – maybe more. – Armed? | -或者更多 -有武装吗 |
[29:49] | Definitely. With all the stuff they got in there, | 肯定的 里边那么多的东西 |
[29:51] | this will be the score of the century. | 这绝对是世纪大发现 |
[29:53] | So let’s go take it. What’s the problem? | 那咱们去抢吧 有什么问题 |
[29:56] | The problem is they’re ex-cops. | 问题是他们以前是警察 |
[29:58] | I recognize ’em from the neighbourhood. | 我认得他们 以前在我家那带巡逻 |
[30:00] | One of ’em is a beat cop named Flores; | 一个是名叫弗洛雷斯的巡警 |
[30:02] | the other’s a bitch-ass lieutenant named Ricci. | 另一个贱人叫瑞奇 是个警督 |
[30:05] | – How many total? – Six. | -一共几个人 -六个 |
[30:07] | Easy. We take out the guards, go in through the front, | 好办 我们干掉警卫 从正门进去 |
[30:10] | hit ’em with everything we got. | 火力全开干掉他们 |
[30:12] | I mean, they can’t kill us all, right? | 他们又不能杀光我们所有人 不是吗 |
[30:13] | You wanna bet? | 你想赌一赌吗 |
[30:15] | Look, they’re ex-cops. | 他们以前是警察 |
[30:17] | That means they’re highly trained and armed to the teeth. | 意味着他们受过严格训练 全副武装 |
[30:19] | We gotta be smart about this. | 我们得放聪明点 |
[30:22] | – So what’s your plan? – All right. | -那你的计划是什么 -这样 |
[30:25] | We go in through this tunnel. | 我们从这条隧道进去 |
[30:26] | There’s a section of ductwork that leads up and through the back wall. | 这里的通风管道一路通到他们后方 |
[30:29] | Hell with that. | 去他妈的 |
[30:30] | We’re not crawling in on our bellies | 我们才不要趴在地上爬 |
[30:31] | like a bunch a goddamn cockroaches. | 像一窝蟑螂一样 |
[30:34] | When they came into our place, | 他们占领我们的地盘时 |
[30:35] | – they disrespected us. – That’s right. | -对我们毫不尊重 -没错 |
[30:38] | We’re going through the front, like men. | 我们要拿出男人样 从正面进攻 |
[30:40] | – That’s right. – Wanna bum-rush the front door? | -没错 -你们想从正门闯进去吗 |
[30:43] | That’s fine by me. | 我没有意见 |
[30:45] | But what are you gonna do about the trip wire? | 但你们打算怎么对付那些绊脚线 |
[30:46] | – What trip wire? – Exactly. | -什么绊脚线 -正是这样 |
[30:49] | We don’t have any idea what’s waiting for us behind that front door. | 我们根本不知道他们在正门后布下了什么陷阱 |
[30:52] | And I don’t wanna be the first one down that hallway. Do you? | 我可不想第一个冲进去送死 你们呢 |
[30:55] | – Not me. – Good point. | -我可不想 -有道理 |
[31:00] | Anybody else wanna volunteer? | 还有人想试试吗 |
[31:11] | Alright. We’ll going through the tunnel then. Shit! | 那好 我们走隧道 该死的 |
[31:14] | Now, this is not gonna be a cakewalk, | 这次行动肯定不轻松 |
[31:17] | but if we get it right, | 但如果我们不出岔子 |
[31:19] | we’re gonna be set for a long time. | 那些东西能让我们用上很长一段时间 |
[31:21] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[31:23] | And we get the sons of bitches that killed Rafi. | 我们还能干掉那些杀了拉菲的混账 |
[31:31] | Alright, listen. | 好 都听好 |
[31:32] | This is gonna be the easiest way into the tunnel. | 从这条路进入隧道最容易 |
[31:46] | Is it this? | 是这里吗 |
[32:28] | Pair of nines. | 一对九 |
[32:31] | Come on, cough ’em up. | 快点 愿赌服输 |
[32:47] | You don’t even smoke. | 你又不抽烟 |
[32:48] | I do now. | 现在我抽了 |
[32:52] | Alright, guys, I’m out. | 行了 伙计们 我不玩了 |
[32:58] | Light ’em up. | 让他们见见红 |
[33:05] | We got company! | 我们被袭击了 |
[33:07] | Taking fire! Vito’s down! | 遭到攻击 维托中弹了 |
[33:11] | Damnit! | 该死的 |
[33:12] | – Go! Go! – Get your gear! | -快 快 -去拿装备 |
[33:33] | Shit! | 该死 |
[34:47] | You did what you had to do. | 你做这些都是万不得已 |
[34:54] | My man Gus, the man with the plan. | 多亏好兄弟格斯 深谋远虑 |
[35:18] | Do you feel any pain? | 你有痛感吗 |
[35:20] | – Here you go. – Just a little pressure. | -给你 -只有一点压感 |
[35:22] | Pressure is normal. | 有压感是正常的 |
[35:25] | What’s happening? | 你在做什么 |
[35:26] | I’m getting ready to make the second incision. | 我在准备开第二道切口 |
[35:31] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[35:32] | Making the second incision now. | 现在开第二道切口 |
[35:37] | There we go. | 好了 |
[35:39] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[35:41] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[35:42] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么可怕的 |
[35:45] | Just try to relax. | 试着放松 |
[35:47] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[35:49] | – BP is normal. – Pick up some Mayo scissors. | -血压正常 -给我梅氏解剖剪 |
[35:53] | – Tell me about your kitchen. – Mayo scissors. | -跟我说说你的厨房 -梅氏解剖剪 |
[35:55] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | When you were growing up. | 还是孩子的时候 |
[35:58] | Everyone spends a lot of time in their kitchen. | 每个人都在厨房里度过很多时间 |
[36:02] | What was yours like? | 你的厨房是什么样的 |
[36:05] | Two culture clamps, please. | 请给我两个夹钳 |
[36:07] | It was… it was sunny. | 那里…阳光很充足 |
[36:12] | My mom painted it yellow herself, like, | 我妈妈亲自把它刷成黄色 好像 |
[36:17] | three different times trying to get the right shade. | 试了三次才调到合适的色调 |
[36:22] | How is she doing up there? Vitals stable? | 她情况怎么样 生命体征稳定吗 |
[36:24] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[36:25] | Yes, Doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[36:27] | Now breathe deeply. | 深呼吸 |
[36:31] | Tell me what else you remember. | 跟我讲讲你还记得其他什么事 |
[36:32] | Bladder blade and Richardson retractor. | 膀胱刀和腹部拉钩 |
[36:36] | I remember the smell. | 我还记得那个气味 |
[36:38] | What did it smell like? | 那气味是怎样的 |
[36:40] | Vegetable soup. | 素菜汤 |
[36:43] | That was her favourite. | 那是她的最爱 |
[36:45] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[36:47] | And she was always playing music. | 而且她总是放着音乐 |
[36:51] | What kind of music? | 什么样的音乐 |
[36:54] | Bob Dylan. | 鲍勃·迪伦 |
[36:56] | Simon and Garfunkel. | 西蒙和加芬克尔的歌 |
[36:57] | We’re ready, Sophie. You’re going to feel a slight pull. | 我们准备好了 索菲 你会感到轻微的拉力 |
[37:07] | Got it. | 好了 |
[37:08] | – It’s OK. – Here she comes! | -没事的 -她出来了 |
[37:14] | – Here she is! – There you go. | -她出来了 -给你 |
[37:16] | – Clamp. – Yeah. | -钳子 -好了 |
[37:18] | – It’s good. – You did it. Hey, you did it! | -很好 -你做到了 你做到了 |
[37:22] | There we go. | 好了 |
[37:25] | Why isn’t she crying? | 她为什么没有哭 |
[37:26] | Respirator. | 呼吸器 |
[37:28] | Miranda, why… why isn’t she crying? What’s going on? | 米兰达 为什么她没有哭 怎么回事 |
[37:31] | – Relax. – One moment. | -别紧张 -等一会儿 |
[37:35] | There we go. | 好了 |
[37:40] | – Prep for closure. – What does she look like? | -准备缝合 -她长什么样 |
[37:44] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[37:46] | I want to see. Dr. Weiss? | 我想看看 韦斯医生 |
[37:50] | – There you go. – I’ve got her. | -交给你了 -我接住了 |
[37:52] | What’s going on? Where’s Olive? | 什么情况 奥利芙去哪了 |
[37:54] | – Why can’t I see her? – Clamp. | -为什么我不能看她 -钳子 |
[37:58] | – Needle driver. – You’re not even gonna show it to her?! | -持针器 -你们都不把孩子给她看看吗 |
[37:59] | – Suction. – Dr. Weiss! | -抽吸 -韦斯医生 |
[38:01] | You have to leave now. We’re closing her up. | 你得立即出去 我们正在给她缝合 |
[38:04] | – I want to see my baby! – Show her the goddamn baby! | -我想见我的孩子 -给她看看她的孩子 |
[38:06] | Outside now! Get Miranda out! | 立即出去 把米兰达弄出去 |
[38:08] | I wanna see my baby! | 我想见我的孩子 |
[38:10] | Goddamn it, Miranda! | 该死 米兰达 |
[38:11] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[38:15] | – What the hell?! – Miranda! | -搞什么鬼 -米兰达 |
[38:17] | Jesus. OK. Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 我的天 好了 冷静冷静冷静 |
[38:23] | – Hey, tell her to back off! – Do it! | -让她后退 -照她说的做 |
[38:25] | Ok, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[38:28] | Ugh! Key card! NOW! | 刷门卡 赶紧的 |
[38:37] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[38:38] | – Easy, easy, easy! – Which way?! | -冷静 冷静 -该从哪条路走 |
[38:40] | I can help you, listen to me! | 我可以帮你 听我说 |
[38:48] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[38:50] | Did you honestly think I was gonna let you–? | 你真的以为我会让你… |
[38:55] | Open this door now! | 立刻开门 |
[38:59] | – Wanker! – Miranda, you’re not gonna get away with this! | -卑鄙小人 -米兰达 你逃不走的 |
[39:16] | She went down there! | 她跑到那边去了 |
[39:25] | Please help us! | 求你救救我们 |
[39:38] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[39:43] | Let me go! | 放我走 |