时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Every contact with the outside world has been severed. | 一切通往外部的通道都被切断了 |
[00:08] | There’s no way they’re getting that warhead into the city. | 他们绝无可能把那颗核弹头运进城里 |
[00:11] | Zack, help! | 扎克 救命 |
[00:12] | Come on! ZACK! NO!! | 求你了 扎克 不要 |
[00:15] | You gave Abby a gift. | 你给了艾比一个礼物 |
[00:17] | She’s part of the Master’s family now. | 她现在是血祖大家庭的一份子 |
[00:19] | And she will never betray you again. | 而且她再也不会背叛你了 |
[00:22] | A230385. | A230385号 |
[00:29] | Your companion’s blood smells like yours. | 你朋友的血闻起来和你很像 |
[00:35] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | And now, this one, too! | 现在这个家人也没命了 |
[00:38] | No! | 不 |
[00:41] | Augustin. | 奥格斯汀 |
[00:43] | Now, you. | 到你了 |
[00:54] | Finish this. | 了结吧 |
[01:05] | My name | 我的名字 |
[01:07] | is Abraham Setrakian. | 是亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[01:13] | Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint. | 吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌 |
[01:19] | 曼哈顿 华盛顿高地 大都会修道院 | |
[01:29] | The professor would want us to wake him to give him the White. | 教授会希望我们叫醒他 然后给他白血的 |
[01:32] | God! I just hope that it– | 天啊 真希望… |
[01:42] | A strigoi in a perfectly tailored suit | 一个身着定制西服的返魂尸 |
[01:46] | who just happens to be missing a hand. | 而且还恰好少了只手 |
[01:50] | We need to be sure. | 我们得确认一下 |
[01:52] | Look for the head. | 找找头 |
[02:06] | Dutch. | 达齐 |
[02:17] | – Serves him right. – Looks like he was poisoned. | -罪有应得 -看来他中毒了 |
[02:22] | We need to find the professor. | 我们得找到教授 |
[02:28] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[02:30] | Gus, what the hell happened? | 格斯 发生了什么 |
[02:33] | Where’s Setrakian and Alex? | 塞特拉基安和艾丽克斯呢 |
[02:36] | Alex didn’t make it. | 艾丽克斯死了 |
[02:41] | And the old man? | 老爷子呢 |
[02:45] | Is he OK? | 他没事吧 |
[03:01] | Professor? | 教授 |
[03:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:19] | Setrakian– | 塞特拉基安… |
[03:27] | I… don’t have much time. | 我…不剩多少时间了 |
[03:32] | How long ago were you infected? | 你被感染多久了 |
[03:34] | What are your symptoms? | 有什么症状 |
[03:35] | If we can get all the facts, | 如果我们能掌握情况 |
[03:36] | then maybe we can figure out a way to slow down– | 那或许可以想办法延缓… |
[03:40] | You cannot help me, Doctor. | 你帮不了我 博士 |
[03:44] | I still… have work… to do. | 我还有…工作…要做 |
[04:56] | This is the Partnership River Patrol. | 这里是伙伴组织的河岸巡逻队 |
[04:58] | No one is allowed to cross the river. | 严禁任何人过河 |
[05:00] | Pull the boat into the dock. | 把船靠到码头上 |
[05:07] | How goes it, fellas? | 各位好啊 |
[05:10] | Cold one, huh? | 挺冷啊 |
[05:12] | No one’s allowed to be out here. | 这里是禁区 |
[05:14] | OK. Uh, you know, no one told me that. | 好吧 我可不知道 |
[05:17] | – Armband. – Yeah. | -袖标 -嗯 |
[05:23] | All right. Search it. | 好了 搜查一下 |
[05:26] | O’Malley? What the hell’s going on up there? | 奥马利 上面是怎么回事 |
[05:29] | Stay where you are. | 别动 |
[05:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[05:48] | Nice work… both of you. | 好样的 你俩都是 |
[05:56] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[05:59] | Yeah, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:01] | Quinlan gonna carry the bomb wherever your friends are? | 昆兰要把炸弹带去你朋友那里吗 |
[06:06] | He doesn’t have to. | 不必了 |
[06:08] | Anyway, it’s my turn to drive. | 而且 该我开车了 |
[06:19] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[06:21] | Where the hell is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[06:23] | Maybe they’ve been sequestered. | 或许被隔离了 |
[06:31] | Rome was like this for a time. | 罗马也曾经像这样过 |
[06:34] | Back in the 14th century. | 那是14世纪时 |
[06:37] | What? The plague? | 什么 黑死病吗 |
[06:47] | Wall Street? | 华尔街 |
[06:49] | Where are you taking us, man? | 你要带我们去哪啊 |
[06:51] | The safest place to park the nuke that I can think of. | 去我能想到的最安全的地方放核弹 |
[06:57] | The government kept a shit-ton of gold in this place, right? | 政府存了一堆金子在这里 是吧 |
[07:00] | Think it’s still in here? | 你觉得还在里面吗 |
[07:01] | Doesn’t matter, gold is worthless now. | 无所谓 金子现在毫无价值 |
[07:04] | Yeah, but the building’s still set up to protect it. | 是啊 但大楼还是固若金汤 |
[07:10] | You really think the nuke’s gonna be safe just, like, sitting here | 你真觉得我们去找你朋友的时候 |
[07:12] | while we go find your friends? | 核弹放在这里会很安全 |
[07:14] | I mean, what if the Partnership comes poking around? | 要是伙伴组织来这里巡查呢 |
[07:16] | That’s an excellent point, Roman. | 说得很好 罗曼 |
[07:19] | Here, | 给 |
[07:20] | keep it set to channel 2. | 一直保持在2频道 |
[07:26] | No, no. | 不不 |
[07:27] | Now, this is not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[07:28] | Have you so little faith in your own abilities? | 你对自己的能力这么没信心吗 |
[07:31] | No, | 不是 |
[07:33] | I just feel like y’all are gonna leave me down here to die. | 我就是觉得你们要把我留下等死 |
[07:36] | Only if you die of boredom, Roman. | 除非你会死于无聊 罗曼 |
[07:39] | We’ll send word as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快发消息过来 |
[07:44] | Don’t worry so much. | 别太担心了 |
[07:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[07:50] | You can’t just shut us out like this. | 你不能这样不理我们 |
[07:52] | You have to let us help you. | 你得让我们帮你 |
[07:54] | There must be something that we can do. | 我们肯定是能做点什么的 |
[07:57] | – What about the White? – Yes. | -白血呢 -是啊 |
[08:01] | If it can slow down the aging process, | 要是它能延缓衰老 |
[08:03] | then maybe it has a similar effect on the replication of worms. | 或许也能延缓血虫的繁殖 |
[08:07] | The White is useless against the parasite itself. | 白血对寄生虫本身毫无效力 |
[08:09] | There is nothing to be done. | 已经没什么办法了 |
[08:17] | When we find the old man | 等我们找到老爷子 |
[08:18] | and tell him we got the nuke, | 告诉他我们拿到核弹了 |
[08:20] | you think he might finally give me a smile? | 你觉得他会终于冲我笑一次吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah, just like that one. | 嗯 就像你刚刚那样 |
[08:29] | You have visitors. | 有人来了 |
[08:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:44] | Hey, Professor! | 教授 |
[08:47] | Sorry, it took so long, | 抱歉 这么久才来 |
[08:48] | but, um, we finally got you your, uh… | 但是…我们终于拿到了… |
[08:55] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[08:58] | Professor, relax, relax. Take a seat. | 教授 放松 坐下 |
[09:08] | I have… | 我… |
[09:11] | tried to write down all I could, | 尽力写下了我能写的一切 |
[09:13] | but… I… | 但…我… |
[09:16] | I have no time left. | 我没时间了 |
[09:19] | Now, you must listen. | 你们听好 |
[09:23] | All this time… I had been… | 长久以来 |
[09:26] | looking at the Lumen through the… | 我一直按照自己的主观想法 |
[09:28] | prism of what I wanted to find there; | 去解读《陨落之光》 |
[09:33] | a concrete way of killing the Master, | 想找到杀死血祖的具体方法 |
[09:36] | but… …I was wrong. | 但…我错了 |
[09:42] | I have gone back in, and… | 于是我又回到书里研究 |
[09:44] | I understand now what we have to do. | 我现在知道我们该怎么办了 |
[09:48] | We have to separate… | 我们得将 |
[09:51] | the Master from all | 血祖 |
[09:53] | his collaborators. | 和他的同伙们分开 |
[09:59] | The… The Lumen says… | 《陨落之光》上说 |
[10:02] | “The power of the Beast resides not within itself | 「野兽的力量并非在其自身 |
[10:09] | …but within its limbs, | 而是在其四肢 |
[10:12] | those who wilfully do its bidding | 在于那些甘愿为其效力 |
[10:15] | and provide it sustenance.” | 供养它的人」 |
[10:18] | Humans. | 人类 |
[10:21] | Acting out of deluded self-interest. | 自以为能够通过帮助他获得好处 |
[10:27] | Once we cut them away, he will be weakened. | 一旦我们把他们分开 他就会被削弱 |
[10:31] | We will then be able to strike, | 到时我们便能出击 |
[10:33] | but this last move will come at a cost. | 但最后的一击是有代价的 |
[10:37] | It will require an act of… | 会需要 |
[10:41] | …self-sacrifice. | 自我牺牲 |
[10:44] | Professor… | 教授 |
[10:47] | what about the nuke? | 那核弹怎么办呢 |
[10:49] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[10:52] | do not let the work I’ve done… | 别让我的努力 |
[10:54] | be in vain. | 成了白费工夫 |
[10:58] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[11:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:40] | Mr. Quinlan. | 昆兰先生 |
[13:18] | Does anyone want to say something? | 有人想说点什么吗 |
[13:39] | I have been a witness to human mortality | 我一直在见证人类的生老病死 |
[13:41] | for more than 2000 years. | 见证了两千多年 |
[13:46] | I know that a single human life | 我知道一个人的生命 |
[13:49] | is too often just a flicker in the darkness. | 往往只是黑暗中的微光 |
[13:55] | We should not mourn this man. | 我们不该为他哀痛 |
[13:59] | His death was inevitable. | 他的死在所难免 |
[14:02] | Instead, we should remember what it is that he showed us. | 我们应该铭记他所展现给我们的道理 |
[14:07] | That the real… | 生命所留下的 |
[14:09] | impact of a life depends on will. | 真正影响 是由意志决定的 |
[14:17] | The determination to keep on fighting, no matter the cost. | 是由不惜代价不断战斗的决心决定的 |
[14:25] | His life was a beacon. | 他的人生犹如一座灯塔 |
[14:28] | For all of us. | 照亮了我们所有人 |
[14:33] | Mr. Fet. | 费特先生 |
[14:44] | He would want you to have this. | 他会希望你拿着这个的 |
[14:47] | To carry on his work. | 来继承他的事业 |
[15:03] | He must’ve taken all of it. | 他肯定全吞下去了 |
[15:07] | You know, I told him this was poison. | 我跟他说了这个有毒 |
[15:10] | I never thought he would take– | 我没想到他会… |
[15:12] | He wasn’t gonna let them win. | 他不会让它们赢的 |
[15:15] | Not while he had any fight left in him. | 只要他尚有一丝斗志 |
[15:21] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[15:23] | Were you there when she died? | 她死时你在吗 |
[15:26] | By the time I got there she was already down. | 我赶到时她已经死了 |
[15:32] | I saw my cousin die, though. | 但我看着我表弟死去 |
[15:35] | Eichorst wanted me to see it. | 艾霍斯特要我亲眼看到那一幕 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:41] | I’m just sayin’ it’s probably better | 我就是觉得你没看到她走的那一幕 |
[15:42] | that you didn’t see what happened to her. | 或许会更好一些 |
[15:47] | At least you got to say good-bye to the old man. | 至少你跟老爷子道别了 |
[15:51] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[15:54] | when my father died | 我父亲死时 |
[15:56] | I was in India, I was working. | 我在印度工作 |
[15:59] | He had a sudden heart attack | 他突发心脏病 |
[16:01] | at a pancake breakfast at the Rotary Club. | 当时正在扶轮社吃薄煎饼早餐 |
[16:06] | I always thought | 我总是想 |
[16:08] | if I could have seen him… | 要是我能够再见到他… |
[16:10] | one last time, just talked to him… | 最后一面 再跟他说句话 |
[16:13] | it’d be easier somehow. Not easier; different. | 就会轻松一点 也不是轻松 那不一样 |
[16:16] | I’d be more settled. | 我会更安心些 |
[16:21] | But I’ve seen a lot of people I love die | 但我见证了很多我爱的人死去 |
[16:25] | and I don’t feel settled. I feel– | 我并不觉得安心 我觉得… |
[16:29] | …like you wish you had ’em all back. | 你希望他们都能回到你身边 |
[16:59] | I had a dream when I was out there. | 我在外面时做了个梦 |
[17:04] | The Professor, he had the Lumen. | 教授 他拿着《陨落之光》 |
[17:07] | He was burning the pages. | 在一页页地烧书 |
[17:12] | Then I saw he was infected. | 然后我看到他被感染了 |
[17:16] | I mean, that’s weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 是不是 |
[17:20] | How it all… | 这一切 |
[17:21] | basically came true? | 怎么就基本成真了呢 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:30] | Or maybe you were just… | 或许你只是 |
[17:32] | dreaming about what you were most afraid of. | 梦到了自己最深的恐惧 |
[17:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[18:02] | I think I just spent nine months | 我想我花了九个月 |
[18:04] | getting a nuke for the old man and, uh… | 为老爷子找核弹 |
[18:09] | …I don’t see anything. I mean, | 但我什么都没看出来 |
[18:11] | where’s the “Face of God” in all of this? | 这里面哪有「上帝圣荣」 |
[18:14] | Setrakian told me he was wrong about the Face of God. | 塞特拉基安告诉我他对上帝圣荣的理解是错的 |
[18:18] | Wrong, how? | 错的 怎么错了 |
[18:20] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不知道 |
[18:21] | He was caught up in this new idea: | 他有个新想法 |
[18:23] | cutting off the Master from his collaborators. You heard him. | 切断血祖的爪牙 你也听到了 |
[18:26] | Yes, we did. And with all due respect, | 是啊 可恕我直言 |
[18:28] | he may not have been in his right mind at the time. | 他当时可能已经不清醒了 |
[18:31] | It’s possible that the voice we heard was not Setrakian’s at all | 甚至有可能那并不是塞特拉基安在说话 |
[18:34] | but the Master trying to lead us astray. | 而是血祖在误导我们 |
[18:36] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[18:37] | Well, that’s fine, ’cause it’s not about what we believe, | 无所谓 因为关键不在于相信什么 |
[18:38] | it’s about what we know, | 而是我们知道了什么 |
[18:39] | and we know that a bomb wiped out the Ancients. | 我们知道核弹曾消灭了始祖 |
[18:42] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 我们并不知道 |
[18:43] | We presume that. | 我们只是假定如此 |
[18:44] | What we know is that his last bomb killed thousands of people, | 我们已知的是 他引爆核弹害死了数千人 |
[18:47] | and it triggered a nuclear war that killed millions of people, | 进而激发了一场导致数百万人丧生的核战争 |
[18:50] | and plunged us into nuclear winter. | 我们也因此陷入了核冬天 |
[18:51] | So, I’m a little wary of setting off another one. | 所以我对再引爆一颗有些担忧 |
[18:55] | We need to gather all of our weapons as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快集齐所有的武器 |
[18:59] | Why? We got a big sale coming up? | 为什么 准备大甩卖吗 |
[19:01] | Nah. No more selling. We’re done with all that. | 不 没有什么买卖了 我们不做了 |
[19:04] | We’re putting everything we got | 我们要投入一切 |
[19:05] | into the fight with the strigoi and the Master. | 跟返魂尸和血祖一战 |
[19:09] | And that includes all of us. | 这需要动用我们所有的人力 |
[19:11] | Do you think you can tell me what to do? | 你觉得你能对我发号施令吗 |
[19:18] | Calma, calmate. | 冷静点 |
[19:23] | Where is Creem? | 克里姆在哪 |
[19:24] | He tried to make a deal with the strigoi and it didn’t go so well. | 他想跟返魂尸做交易 但没有如愿 |
[19:28] | Last I saw him, he was trying to drink my blood, | 上次我见到他时 他想吸我的血 |
[19:31] | so I drove a dagger into his big-ass mouth. | 所以我往他嘴里插了把匕首 |
[19:36] | Now, that’s what I’m trying to tell you, | 这正是我想告诉你们的 |
[19:38] | we can’t think that this doesn’t involve us anymore. | 我们不能再认为可以置身事外了 |
[19:42] | Every deal you make, | 你们的每次交易 |
[19:45] | every decision you think you’re making, | 每个自以为由自己所做出的决定 |
[19:47] | the Master has a hand in it. | 都被血祖操控着 |
[19:50] | And if we don’t fight, we’re helping him win. | 如果我们不反抗 我们就是在帮他赢 |
[19:55] | Now, if you think you’re tougher than Creem, | 如果你觉得你比克里姆还厉害 |
[19:57] | you can go. Do what you gotta do. | 你可以走 去干什么都行 |
[20:01] | I’m not gonna stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[20:04] | All right, so what do we do know? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[20:05] | We know that… | 我们知道… |
[20:06] | sunlight won’t kill him, cutting off his head doesn’t work. | 阳光杀不死他 砍头没有效果 |
[20:09] | Neither does putting him in a box, so… | 把他关在盒子里也不行 所以 |
[20:12] | It’s astonishing to me that we’re still debating this. | 我很惊讶我们还在争论这件事 |
[20:15] | The Master is clearly afraid of us attacking him with a nuke. | 血祖显然怕我们用核弹攻击他 |
[20:17] | He just blew every bridge and tunnel onto Manhattan | 他炸毁了通往曼哈顿的所有桥梁和隧道 |
[20:20] | to try and keep us from bringing one anywhere near him. | 试图阻止我们把核弹运到他身边 |
[20:22] | Well, that may be true, but I still agree with Eph. | 也许是这样 但我还是同意伊弗的观点 |
[20:24] | Vaporizing a city full of people | 让一座人口密集的城市化为乌有 |
[20:26] | is not the way to save humanity. | 并不是在拯救人类 |
[20:28] | Most of those people are working with The Partnership. | 这些人大多数在为伙伴组织工作 |
[20:31] | If you’re so keen on doing what Setrakian said | 如果你真那么想按照塞特拉基安的话去做 |
[20:33] | cutting off the Master’s collaborators — | 消灭和血祖合作的人 |
[20:34] | then I think setting off a nuclear bomb | 那我认为发射一枚核弹 |
[20:36] | is an excellent way of doing that. | 是一个很棒的办法 |
[20:38] | He did say that killing the Master would come at a cost. | 他的确说过杀死血祖需要付出代价 |
[20:41] | Yeah, some sort of self- sacrifice, not mass annihilation! | 对 但只是某种自我牺牲而不是大规模屠杀 |
[20:44] | All right. What’s your idea, Doc? Huh? | 好吧 你有什么高见呢 博士 |
[20:48] | Come on, dazzle us. | 让我们领教一下 |
[20:51] | You got nothing, huh? | 你也不知道怎么办 对吧 |
[20:55] | But you want me to toss out the nuke | 但你想让我就这样舍弃核弹 |
[20:56] | just because you’re telling me to? | 只因为你告诉我这么做吗 |
[20:58] | You made the promise to Setrakian! | 你向塞特拉基安保证过的 |
[20:59] | Does that not mean anything to you? | 这对你来说一点意义都没有吗 |
[21:01] | This is a waste of time. | 这就是在浪费时间 |
[21:03] | – Where are you going? – To get the bomb. | -你去哪里 -去拿核弹 |
[21:04] | Hey, hey, hang on. | 等等 |
[21:08] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[21:09] | You’re just gonna go get it and set it off? | 你就这么去拿它然后发射吗 |
[21:12] | We don’t know where the Master is yet. | 我们还不知道血祖在哪儿 |
[21:14] | How do you propose we find him? Shall we hand out flyers? | 你觉得我们怎么找他 上街发传单吗 |
[21:17] | We know the Master is somewhere on the island. | 我们知道血祖就在岛上的某处 |
[21:19] | If we set the bomb to the highest possible yield, | 如果我们向最有可能的地方发射 |
[21:22] | the odds of killing him are good. | 杀死他的几率就会很高 |
[21:24] | Have you not heard a word that we’ve said? | 我们刚才说的话你是不是一句都没听进去 |
[21:26] | Yes. And not one of them has convinced me in the slightest. | 听到了 但对我来说一点说服力也没有 |
[21:29] | You’re not setting off that nuke! | 你不能发射核弹 |
[21:31] | You really think you’re gonna stop me, Doctor? | 你真以为你可以阻止我吗 博士 |
[21:32] | All right, boys! | 够了 |
[21:34] | – I think I have a way to find the Master. – How? | -我觉得我有办法找到血祖 -怎么找 |
[21:37] | Sanjay Desai. | 桑贾伊·德塞 |
[21:39] | He works at the Partnership Medical Facility | 他在伙伴组织的医疗机构工作 |
[21:41] | where Setrakian and I were being held. | 塞特拉基安和我当时就被关在那里 |
[21:43] | He used to meet with Eichorst all the time. | 他过去总是与艾霍斯特会面 |
[21:45] | He’s at the top of the Master’s pile of human shit. | 他在血祖的人类走狗里地位最高 |
[21:48] | If we grab him, we can bring him back here, | 如果我们抓到他 就可以把他带回来 |
[21:50] | and make him tell us where the Master is. | 逼他告诉我们血祖在哪 |
[21:53] | And we’d be taking a collaborator from him. | 这样我们还相当于夺去了他的一个爪牙 |
[21:56] | That’s what the old man wanted us to do. | 这才是老爷子想让我们做的 |
[21:58] | Regardless of what we wind up doing with the nuke. | 无论我们最终要怎么处理核弹 |
[22:00] | Not only that. | 不仅如此 |
[22:02] | We can get everyone out of that horrible place. | 我们还可以帮大家逃出那个恐怖的地方 |
[22:24] | 曼哈顿第五大道350号 帝国大厦 | |
[22:47] | Our enemies are closing in. | 我们的敌人正在逼近 |
[22:49] | They have managed to bring an atomic bomb onto this island. | 他们已经成功将一枚核弹带入岛内 |
[22:52] | You know the devastation such a weapon can cause? | 你知道这种武器所能够造成的毁灭吗 |
[22:57] | Yes, | 是的 |
[22:59] | of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[23:01] | Now, everything we have achieved is at risk. | 现在 我们所有的成就都危在旦夕 |
[23:05] | The peace we have established is being eroded. | 我们建立的和平正被侵蚀 |
[23:09] | They will not stop until they have incinerated us all. | 直到我们都灰飞烟灭他们才会停手 |
[23:14] | There must be something we can do. | 我们一定能做些什么 |
[23:16] | There is something. | 的确 |
[23:20] | It’s rather delicate. | 不过这任务很棘手 |
[23:22] | A task only you can perform. | 只有你能做到 |
[23:27] | – Me? – Yes, my son, | -我 -是的 我的孩子 |
[23:30] | you are uniquely suited for it. | 你是唯一合适的人选 |
[23:34] | What happens next | 接下来发生的事 |
[23:36] | will determine the fate of all of us. | 将会决定我们所有人的命运 |
[23:48] | I have to go out for a while. | 我得出去一会 |
[23:52] | You have nothing to worry about, Zack. | 你什么都不用担心 扎克 |
[23:55] | You were born to do this. | 你生来就是做这件事的 |
[23:58] | That’s why the Master chose you. | 这就是为什么血祖选择了你 |
[24:10] | You’re so hot! | 你真热 |
[24:14] | I meant, like, | 我是说… |
[24:15] | you’re warm. Your body. | 你很暖和 你的身体 |
[24:54] | That’s new. | 那是把新匕首 |
[24:57] | I lost my sword. | 我的剑丢了 |
[24:58] | And we can’t all be wearing them now. | 而且现在我们也不能人手一把剑了 |
[25:04] | You think you got a pretty good idea of | 你心里清楚 |
[25:05] | what we’re going up against? | 我们要面对的是些什么了吗 |
[25:08] | I only know what it was like when I left. | 我只知道我离开时那里的状态 |
[25:09] | I’m sure they’ve amped up the security since. | 他们之后肯定加强了安保 |
[25:12] | We should be ready for anything. | 我们应该做好应对一切的准备 |
[25:16] | It makes me sick that you were ever there. | 一想到你曾在那种地方我就恶心 |
[25:19] | Not half as sick as it makes me. | 你的恶心程度肯定不及我的一半 |
[25:38] | So, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[25:40] | what brought about your… recommitment to the cause? | 是什么让你…决定重新加入了 |
[25:44] | Something the Professor said. | 教授曾经说过一些话 |
[25:46] | Made me realize that no matter how hard you try, | 让我意识到 不管多努力地尝试 |
[25:49] | you can’t escape what you’re right in the middle of. | 你都无法逃脱你所身处的漩涡 |
[25:52] | I’m sure he was pleased you came to your senses. | 我相信他看到你浪子回头一定会很欣慰 |
[25:55] | Yeah, but not for long. | 是的 但他也没能欣慰多久 |
[25:57] | They found him because of me. | 它们能找到他都是因为我 |
[25:59] | And the fact that they’d been hunting him for years. | 想想之前它们花了那么多年来追杀他 |
[26:03] | Don’t dwell on it. | 别纠结了 |
[26:05] | There are far more guilty people than you. | 这世上有罪的人可不止你一个 |
[26:08] | You have no idea what I’ve done. | 你不知道我做了些什么 |
[26:10] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要知道 |
[26:11] | I’m sure the list is long and tedious. | 我想那份名单一定又臭又长 |
[26:14] | One thing I do know: | 我只知道一件事 |
[26:16] | whipping your own back won’t make you stronger. | 自我惩罚不会让你变得强壮 |
[26:19] | It’ll only distract you. | 只会让你分心 |
[26:24] | 伙伴组织医疗中心 布朗克斯区 猎人角 | |
[26:34] | I have a load of prisoners | 车上有一大批囚犯 |
[26:35] | who I am to take to the drainage room immediately. | 我要立刻带他们去抽血车间 |
[26:44] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:46] | It’s just that prisoners are usually taken to the loading dock. | 囚犯通常是直接送到装卸处的 |
[26:49] | – For sorting. – I’m under special orders. | -为了分类 -我收到了特别指令 |
[26:55] | Uh, yes, sir. Sorry. Come on in. | 好的 长官 对不起 请进 |
[27:53] | Everyone clear on where they’re going? | 大家都清楚自己要去哪吧 |
[27:55] | Just remember, the longer you can go without raising the alarms, | 记住 你们越晚触发警报 |
[27:57] | the better it is for everyone. | 对大家就越有利 |
[27:58] | Radios? | 对讲机都拿上了吗 |
[28:17] | Kinda weird that Mr. Bigshot collaborator still has his office | 真奇怪 这位大人物的办公室 |
[28:21] | next to a bunch of locked-up pregnant women. | 竟然安排在一群被关起来的孕妇的隔壁 |
[28:24] | It’s his pet project. | 那是他最上心的项目 |
[28:26] | He likes to keep an eye on how all the women are coming along. | 他想密切关注那些女人的孕育情况 |
[28:29] | Make sure everything’s running on schedule. | 确保一切都按计划行事 |
[28:30] | Are you sure this mission isn’t all about revenge? | 你确定这项任务不是为了复仇吗 |
[28:33] | I’m never all about one thing, Doc. | 我做事从来不只有一个目的 博士 |
[28:36] | – Oh, we know that. – This is you. | -这点我们可清楚了 -这里归你 |
[28:41] | – Good luck, Doc. – You too. | -祝你好运 博士 -你们也是 |
[28:45] | The boat was left abandoned on Pier 16, | 船被遗弃在16号码头了 |
[28:47] | along with the bodies of four of our river patrolmen. | 旁边还有四具河岸巡逻员的尸体 |
[28:52] | And I’m gonna assume that this stolen delivery boat, | 我猜这艘偷来的运送船 |
[28:54] | it, uh, was of a size that could accommodate | 它的装载量能够装下 |
[28:58] | a nuclear warhead. | 一个核弹头 |
[29:16] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:17] | I hate to bother you, sir. | 很抱歉打扰您 先生 |
[29:19] | And I’m sure it’s nothing, | 可能也没什么事 |
[29:20] | but there was an unusual delivery at the south garage door. | 但是车库南门有一次非常规运送 |
[29:23] | There was a van full of prisoners… | 是一辆装满囚犯的货车 |
[29:26] | driver said he was head to drainage. | 司机说他要去抽血车间 |
[29:29] | You know about this. Right? | 您知道这事 对吧 |
[29:32] | When the hell did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[29:34] | Uh, just a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[29:55] | Yeah? What? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[30:02] | Is there something you wanted? | 你有什么事吗 |
[30:04] | It’s nothing. Forget it. Have a good one. | 算了 没什么 祝你顺利 |
[30:13] | Look, I don’t know who this mystery van driver of yours is… | 听着 我不知道这位神秘的货车司机是谁 |
[30:18] | but there is nobody at drainage. | 但是抽血车间没有人 |
[30:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:30] | Ok, | 好吧 |
[30:31] | I’m gonna use really small words | 我会用非常简单的词汇下达指示 |
[30:33] | so you don’t screw it up. | 以防你听不懂然后搞砸 |
[30:35] | Get this place locked down. Tight! | 把这地方封锁起来 严密封锁 |
[30:54] | Open all the doors. | 把所有的门都打开 |
[30:57] | Please don’t make me kill somebody today. | 拜托你今天别逼我杀人 |
[30:59] | – I’m no traitor. – Fine. | -我不是叛徒 -那好 |
[31:34] | Is that..? Jesus Christ. | 那是…老天爷 |
[31:38] | They’re in the building. Right outside this office. | 他们已经在楼里了 就在办公室外 |
[31:40] | Murphy — | 墨菲 |
[33:02] | My man! | 好兄弟 |
[33:04] | All right, let’s get everybody out of the cages. | 好了 快把所有人从笼子里放出来 |
[33:08] | – Miranda? – Where’s Rosalinda? | -米兰达 -罗莎琳达在哪 |
[33:10] | Did she make it out? | 她逃出去了吗 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. Haven’t seen her. | 我不知道 一直没见着她 |
[33:14] | Murphy, get them in the tanning room. | 墨菲 把她们都带到日光室去 |
[33:15] | – All three of you! Get in there! Now! – Go, go! | -你们三个 快进去 快 -快快 |
[33:17] | – Go! – Move it! | -快 -快走 |
[33:19] | Lock the door! You, get on the ground. | 把门锁上 你 跪下 |
[33:30] | Murphy! Stay here! We’re safer here. | 墨菲 留在这里 我们在这比较安全 |
[33:33] | The strigs’ll come up from drainage to help us. | 返魂尸会从抽血车间上来帮我们 |
[33:34] | We just gotta hold them off long enough until they get here. | 我们只要撑到它们上来就行了 |
[33:37] | Stay back, Dutch! | 别轻举妄动 达齐 |
[33:40] | Or all these young mothers are dead. | 否则这些年轻的母亲就没命了 |
[33:45] | Not another step there, handsome. | 一步也不许动 帅哥 |
[33:49] | Fet, don’t. He’ll do it. | 费特 别冲动 他真的会动手 |
[33:59] | So, what’s the plan here? | 你有什么计划 |
[34:03] | We got a busload of strigoi on their way right now. | 现在有大批的返魂尸正赶过来 |
[34:07] | The longer that we wait, the harder it’s gonna be to get — | 我们等得越久 就越难逃出去 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I get it. | 是 我明白 |
[34:11] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:14] | Go! | 去吧 |
[34:17] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[34:23] | You’re not gonna listen to me? Fine! Shoot her! | 你不打算照我说的做 那好 开枪 |
[34:29] | Goddamn it, Murphy! Shoot her! | 该死的 墨菲 开枪 |
[34:33] | – Fine, I’ll do it myself. – Don’t! Please! | -好吧 我自己来 -不要 求你了 |
[34:38] | – Dammit! – Quick! Here! Here! | -该死的 -快 这边 这边 |
[35:13] | You’ll be all right. Come on, let’s go. | 你们会没事的 快 走吧 |
[35:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:32] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:45] | Oh shit. | 见鬼 |
[37:04] | I got this! We need him alive! | 交给我 我们得留他一条命 |
[37:20] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[37:37] | God dammit! | 该死的 |
[37:49] | God dammit! | 该死的 |
[38:04] | You know you’re not getting outta here, right? | 你很清楚你逃不出去的 不是吗 |
[38:08] | You’re gonna end up like your little buddy, Rosalinda, | 你的下场会像你的小闺蜜罗莎琳达一样 |
[38:10] | tossed in the incinerator. | 被扔进焚化炉 |
[38:17] | You piece of shit! | 你这个人渣 |
[38:26] | You really think he’s gonna talk when he wakes up? | 你真的认为他醒了以后会开口吗 |
[38:30] | He’ll talk eventually. | 他早晚会开口的 |
[38:36] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[38:39] | I’m just thinking about Alex. | 我只是在想艾丽克斯 |
[38:43] | I probably wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for her. | 如果不是因为她 我可能根本不会在这里 |
[38:46] | I’d probably still be down in Philly hiding out. Or worse: | 我可能还躲在费城 或者更糟 |
[38:51] | I could be in a feedlot. | 我可能已经被抓进饲养场了 |
[38:57] | Hey, we bumped into this kid out there. | 我们在外面遇到个小鬼 |
[39:00] | Said he was looking for you. | 他说他在找你 |
[39:03] | What kid? Where? | 什么小鬼 在哪遇见的 |
[39:05] | I dunno, man, some kid. | 不知道 就是个小鬼 |
[39:07] | He was in the market on M.L.K. | 在马丁·路德·金大道的市集上 |
[39:09] | But don’t worry. We didn’t tell him anything. | 别担心 我们什么都没告诉他 |
[39:13] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[39:15] | White kid. This tall. | 白人小孩 这么高 |
[39:19] | Skinny. Dark, longish hair. | 很瘦 有点长的深色头发 |
[39:24] | That describes a lot of kids, Doc. | 很多孩子都长这样 博士 |
[39:26] | And even if by any chance this is him, | 就算真的是他 |
[39:29] | why would he be looking for you now? | 为什么在跟着血祖这么久之后 |
[39:31] | After all this time with the Master? | 他突然在这时来找你了 |
[39:36] | You mean the market by the Harlem River? | 你说的是哈莱姆河旁的那个市集吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:45] | Eph! | 伊弗 |
[39:45] | I know, I know, you’re both probably right. | 我知道 你们两个很可能都是对的 |
[39:49] | But I have to see for myself. | 但我必须眼见为实 |
[40:40] | Zack? | 扎克 |