时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | [♪ Baby Queen: “Dover Beach”] | |
[00:22] | ♪ Hear your voice over and over ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ Sitting on the beach of Dover ♪ | |
[00:27] | ♪ What is happening? Oh, dear ♪ | |
[00:29] | ♪ I keep wishing you were here ♪ | |
[00:31] | ♪ And I swear I’m gonna lose it ♪ | |
[00:34] | ♪ If I keep playing your music… | |
[00:36] | – [bicycle bell dings] – Ow! Okay. | |
[00:38] | Okay. Okay. | 天啊 |
[00:40] | Come on. [panting] | 好吧 |
[00:45] | [Belly] Sometimes it kind of feels like no matter how hard I try, I just keep… | 有时候感觉好像不论我多么努力 |
[00:50] | missing the boat. ♪ In the water, your mirage is like a stalker ♪ ♪ I should push him off the cliffside ♪ | 我总是不断 |
[00:58] | ♪ ‘Cause he’s coloring my insides ocean blue ♪ ♪ And everywhere I look, I look at you ♪ ♪ It’s true ♪♪ | 错过那艘船 |
[01:12] | [Jeremiah] Do we really have to | 画我们的半身画像时 |
[01:13] | physically sit for our portraits? | 我们必须真坐着吗? |
[01:14] | Can’t she just, like, look at a picture | 她就不能看着手机上的照片吗? |
[01:16] | on her phone or something? | |
[01:17] | – Okay, get out. – [laughing] What? Why? | 好了 让开 怎么了?为什么? |
[01:20] | She needs to see you in the flesh | 她需要看着本人 |
[01:23] | in order to capture your essence. | 才能描绘出你们的神韵 |
[01:24] | While you’re still young and full of hope. | 留住你们青春洋溢、充满希望的模样 |
[01:26] | [both laugh] Her words. | 这是她说的 |
[01:29] | Well, Conrad does not have hope, actually. | 其实 康拉德没有希望 |
[01:32] | He’s hopeless, but my hangover smoothie– it cures all. | 他很绝望 但我的宿醉醒酒思慕雪? |
[01:36] | Can you please just hurry up? | 它能治愈一切 能麻烦你快点吗? |
[01:39] | Just go back to bed, all right? | 你睡着就行 好吗? |
[01:41] | – All right, seriously, Steven, get out. – Oh, come on. | -说真的 史蒂文 让开 -别啊 |
[01:43] | This is a delicate science, | 工序很精密 |
[01:45] | and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk. | 你沉重的呼吸会破坏蛋黄 |
[01:46] | Okay. Okay, okay. | -好吧 |
[01:48] | She hasn’t painted you since you were little. | -她以前画你们的时候 你们还小 |
[01:50] | I think it’d be nice to have these portraits | 现在你们长大了 |
[01:51] | – for when you’re older. – Old. No. | 让她画一些半身画像挺好的 |
[01:53] | When I’m older, I’m sure there’ll be, like, | 等我老了 我确信到时候会有 |
[01:55] | like, holograms or something I can watch of myself, you know? | 全息图或其他什么 |
[01:58] | [blender whirring] | 能让我看到自己的东西 |
[02:02] | Just sit for your portraits. | 就坐下来被画就行 |
[02:04] | I don’t see Conrad complaining. | 我可没看到康拉德抱怨 |
[02:06] | He’ll complain when he’s conscious. | 等他清醒以后 他会抱怨的 |
[02:08] | Hey. Here. | 嘿 给你 |
[02:10] | – Thank you. – [Steven] Come on, man. Hurry your ass up. | -快点 抓紧 -谢谢 |
[02:12] | All right? I can’t be late for my first day of work. | -我第一天上班不能迟到 |
[02:14] | – We won’t. We’re good. – Come on, man. | -不会的 我们不会迟到 |
[02:17] | – Ooh! – Those old country club boomers | 加油 兄弟! |
[02:19] | are gonna tip me so hard, man, they won’t know what hit ’em. | 乡村俱乐部的那些婴儿潮一代 会疯狂给我小费 |
[02:21] | – [Jeremiah] Oh! – [Laurel] Steven, I swear. | 他们不会知道是什么征服了他们 -史蒂文 |
[02:23] | – [Steven] What? – [Jeremiah] Come on, Laurel. | 我发誓 -怎么了? |
[02:25] | My boy’s got to get that bread. | 别这样 劳瑞尔 我兄弟得赚钱 |
[02:27] | [Steven] Thank you. [laughs] | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:30] | Belly, where have you been? | 柏莉 你去哪儿了? |
[02:32] | Is that a bruise? | 那是瘀伤吗? |
[02:34] | Um, I-I bumped into someone. | 我撞到人了 |
[02:36] | You bumped into someone? | -你撞到人了? |
[02:38] | Doesn’t look that bad. | -看起来没那么糟糕 |
[02:41] | Um, cereal? | 麦片? |
[02:43] | – Yeah, hit me. – Sure. | -好啊 给我 |
[02:44] | [Susannah] Oh, my God! | -没问题 我的天啊! |
[02:49] | – Belly is gonna be a debutante. [laughs] – [Belly laughs] | 柏莉要成为元媛 |
[02:52] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | -这不算什么大事 |
[02:53] | [Steven] I’m sorry. Like, Belly? | -抱歉 柏莉吗? |
[02:54] | Like, my sister? Like, that thing right there? | -我妹妹?就那货色? |
[02:56] | Shut up, cretin. | -闭嘴吧 白痴 |
[02:58] | Okay, this is gonna be so much fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[03:00] | Just you wait. There is, uh… there’s the tea, | 你等着就好 有茶、拍卖 |
[03:03] | the auction, the ball, of course, the rehearsal. | 当然 |
[03:05] | I got to write this down. | 还有舞会 |
[03:07] | [gasps] We need to go shopping. | 你需要排练…我得把这写下来 |
[03:09] | – [laughs] – This sounds… expensive. | 我们得去购物 这听起来很贵啊 |
[03:12] | Oh, don’t worry, Laur. It’s on me. | 别担心 劳瑞尔 |
[03:14] | It was my idea after all, and we still need | 我付钱 毕竟是我的主意 |
[03:16] | to style you for your book party, so… | 另外 为了你的售书派对 |
[03:18] | Belly, are you sure you want to do this? | 我们还要给你做造型呢 所以… |
[03:20] | It doesn’t seem very you. | 柏莉 你确定要这样做吗? 这看起来不像你风格 |
[03:23] | It’s not. | 确实不像 |
[03:24] | Conrad, could you please be a little more supportive? | 康拉德 你能多给点支持吗? |
[03:27] | Now, which one of you is gonna be Belly’s escort to the ball? | 现在 你们当中谁要当柏莉的舞会男伴? |
[03:32] | Not me. I went last year. | 我不当 去年我当过了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, and I swore off balls. | 我发过誓不干那种事了 |
[03:37] | – [laughing] – The dances, dude. | 我意思是说舞会 |
[03:39] | – [laughter] – Wow, guys. | 兄弟 |
[03:41] | Stop fighting over me. [laughs] | 哇 |
[03:43] | Um, I’m not going with either of you. | 大家伙 别再为我争风吃醋了 |
[03:46] | I am going to find my own date. | 你俩我谁都不跟 我会找到自己的约会对象 |
[03:47] | Wikipedia says debutante balls require instruction | 维基百科说参加元媛舞会 |
[03:50] | in morals and social etiquette. | 需要接受道德和社交礼仪教育 |
[03:53] | [Conrad] I’m going for a swim. | 我要去游泳 |
[03:55] | [Steven] She could use some etiquette. Yeah. | 她确实应该学一些礼仪 |
[03:57] | No offense, Beck, but I don’t feel like | 无意冒犯 贝克 |
[04:00] | a country club is the best place to teach Belly about morals. | 但乡村俱乐部可不是教道德的最佳场所 |
[04:02] | Laur, times have changed. | |
[04:03] | There’s a girl debbing this season, | 时代变了 今年夏天 |
[04:05] | and she’s bringing her girlfriend as her escort, | 有个姑娘当元媛 要带女朋友当女伴 |
[04:07] | and the club was fine with it. | 而俱乐部对此毫不介意 |
[04:10] | [Laurel] How very progressive of them. | 他们进步真大啊 |
[04:11] | [Jeremiah] Here you are, Belly Button. | 给你 柏莉宝贝 |
[04:14] | Well, hurry up! We have shopping to do. | 快点 我们还得购物 |
[04:18] | [Laurel] It’s not like I was getting any work done anyway. | 反正我工作也没有任何进展 |
[04:20] | [♪ BLACKPINK with Selena Gomez: “Ice Cream”] | |
[04:22] | ♪ Come a little closer ’cause you looking thirsty ♪ | |
[04:25] | ♪ I’m-a make it better, sip it like a Slurpee ♪ | |
[04:28] | ♪ Snow cone chilly, get it free like Willy ♪ | |
[04:30] | ♪ In the jeans like Billie, you be poppin’ like a wheelie… | |
[04:33] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -请进 |
[04:35] | ♪ You know I keep it icy… – Isn’t that pretty? – I like that. | -谢谢 |
[04:41] | – Oh. – Right? | 对吧? |
[04:42] | – Yes? – Yes. | |
[04:44] | ♪ Keep it fresh like roses… | |
[04:46] | – I like that one. – Yeah? – You like this one? – ♪ Yeah, look so sweet ♪ – ♪ Hey ♪ | -我喜欢那件 |
[04:49] | ♪ Lookin’ good enough to eat… – [laughs] Wow. – I don’t think so. | -这件? |
[04:54] | Ow. ♪ Catch me in the fridge, right where ♪ ♪ The ice be… | 我觉得不好看 |
[04:59] | – Oh. – It’s cute. Yes. Uh-huh. | 非常漂亮 |
[05:03] | – Don’t. – [Belly yelps] – [Laurel laughs] – Hell yeah. | 很棒! |
[05:07] | ♪ You could double dip ’cause I know you like me ♪ ♪ I know that my heart can be so cold… | 我天呐! |
[05:11] | Okay, they’re called “fascinators,” | 好了 |
[05:13] | and all the girls will be wearing them. | 它们叫小礼帽 所有姑娘们都会戴 |
[05:16] | [Laurel] Seriously? | 认真的? |
[05:18] | – Seriously. – I don’t know about this. | 认真的 这个就不要了吧 |
[05:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:25] | Come on! | 进来啊! |
[05:26] | ♪ I can’t see nobody else for me, no ♪ | |
[05:29] | ♪ Get it, flip it, scoop it, do it like that… | |
[05:30] | – Oh, boy. That is… – That’s… No, put that away. – No. – [Laurel] You were right on this one. | -天啊 |
[05:35] | [Susannah] I know. ♪ Looking good enough to eat ♪ | 不 |
[05:38] | It’s good. | -绝对不行 |
[05:40] | ♪ Coldest with the kiss, so he call me ice cream ♪ | 拿走 |
[05:42] | – [Belly sighs] – [Susannah] Next one. | 下一件 |
[05:44] | – Ready? – Here we go. | -准备好了吗? |
[05:46] | – ♪ Look so good, yeah, look so sweet… – Hmm. | -天啊 |
[05:50] | – No. Really? – [Laurel] What? | -不行 -怎么了? 真的吗? |
[05:52] | – Oh, what have I done? – Oh, no. | 我做了什么? |
[05:54] | – Oh, boy. – Are you okay, babe? | -哦 天 -还好吗 亲爱的? |
[06:05] | – Oh, | – Oh, my God. |
[06:08] | my God. Yeah, uh, it’s-it’s something. | |
[06:10] | Oh, you look like a princess. | 我的天啊! 挺漂亮的 |
[06:12] | – She looks like the Tooth Fairy. – Ah. | -你看起来像公主 -她看起来像牙仙 |
[06:15] | Look… at that detail. | 看看那细节 |
[06:19] | Everybody’s eyes will fall out of their heads | 等大家看到咱家姑娘 |
[06:21] | – when they see our girl. – [Laurel laughs] | 所有人都会看得目瞪口呆 |
[06:23] | I love you so much, but you’re ridiculous. | 我爱你 但你太扯了 |
[06:25] | I love you so much, and I know I’m ridiculous. [laughs] | 我非常爱你 我也知道自己太扯了 |
[06:28] | [Clarissa] Or what about this one? | 或者这件呢? |
[06:30] | Oh, no, no, no, that one’s much too simple. | 不行 那件太素了 |
[06:34] | But it does seem more like Belly. | 但看起来确实更像柏莉的风格 |
[06:36] | [Susannah] Laur, trust me, these girls go all out. | 劳瑞 |
[06:43] | [girl] Oh, don’t get my hair wet! | 相信我 |
[06:45] | – [whooping] – [laughter] Hey! | 这些姑娘们会争奇斗艳 |
[06:51] | Hey, Jeremiah. | 嘿 杰里迈亚 |
[06:53] | Hey, Gigi. | 嘿 琪琪 |
[06:54] | I didn’t know you were working here this summer. | 我不知道你在这里工作 |
[06:56] | – [laughs] – [choking coughs] | |
[06:57] | [blows whistle] | |
[06:58] | Hey. | 嘿 比利!不准勒人 好吗? |
[06:59] | Billy, no choking, all right? | 嘿 比利!不准勒人 好吗? |
[07:02] | [Gigi] Jeremiah, | 杰里迈亚! |
[07:04] | aren’t you gonna save me? | 你不准备救我吗? |
[07:11] | [laughs] | |
[07:13] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:15] | – Thank you very much. Enjoy that. – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | – Don’t forget to tip your waitress. – [laughing] Oh. | 享受吧 别忘了给女服务员小费 |
[07:19] | – Hey, you’re on break, kid. – Oh. | 嘿 你休息一下 孩子 |
[07:21] | Uh, thank you. [laughs] | 太好了 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Totally, yeah. I would, uh… | 当然了 是的 |
[07:28] | I would love to, uh, take you surfing sometime. | 等有时间我愿意带你去冲浪 |
[07:30] | – [gasps, laughs] – [laughs] | 我靠! |
[07:32] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[07:35] | – Oh, you fucked up. – What? What? How… | 你搞砸了 |
[07:37] | How could I have already fucked up? | 我能搞砸什么啊? |
[07:39] | Nobody’s gonna want to hook up with you | 别人看到你这副模样 |
[07:40] | after they see you in this. | 没人会对你产生兴趣 |
[07:42] | You should’ve been a lifeguard with me. | 你应该和我一起当救生员 |
[07:44] | – Oh. – And hardly anyone drowns. | 几乎没有人落水 |
[07:45] | God. Okay, well, I’ll take the hairnet | 天呐 好吧… |
[07:48] | if it means I don’t have to live with my mom freshman year. | 只要能让我大一不和妈妈住一起 我愿意戴这个发网 |
[07:51] | – Yeah. – All right. | -真的 -好吧 |
[07:52] | – Fair enough. Fair enough. – See? | -有道理 |
[07:56] | [Jeremiah sighs] | -有道理吧? |
[07:58] | Take it in, Steven. | 细细品一下 史蒂文 |
[08:00] | This is all ours. | 这些都是我们的猎物 |
[08:03] | – ♪ Summer in July ♪ – [♪ Yukon Blonde: “Summer in July”] | |
[08:07] | ♪ Summer in July ♪♪ | |
[08:13] | ♪ ♪ | |
[08:27] | [door closes] | |
[08:49] | Honey? | 亲亲? |
[08:50] | Hey, hon? | |
[08:52] | Yeah? | -嘿 亲? -怎么了? |
[08:53] | Would you change and meet me out back? | 你能换身衣服在外面等我吗? |
[08:55] | I want to paint your portrait first. | 我想先画你的半身画像 |
[08:58] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[09:00] | ‘Cause everyone else has things to do. | 因为其他人都有事情要做 |
[09:09] | I have things to do, too, Mom. | 我也有事要做 妈 |
[09:12] | I think you can spare a few hours for your mother, hmm? | 我觉得你可以给你妈腾出几个小时 |
[09:18] | – Sure. – Great. | 当然了 |
[09:20] | I’ll see you outside in ten? | 好的 那我们十分钟后外面见? |
[09:23] | See you there. | -到时候见 |
[09:25] | Put on something nice. | -穿漂亮点 |
[09:27] | – [laughs] – You see her? | 你看到她了吗? |
[09:28] | – [Jeremiah] Hooked up with her. – Mm-hmm. | 和她勾搭上了 |
[09:31] | – [Jeremiah] Him, lifeguard. – [laughs] | 他 救生员? |
[09:33] | [Jeremiah] And, uh, the one in the blue | 那个穿蓝色的姑娘 |
[09:34] | and the guy with the eyebrows. | 和那个长眉毛的男人 |
[09:36] | – [laughs] – Yeah. | -真的 |
[09:38] | Dude, you’re such a slut, man. | -你真淫荡 兄弟 |
[09:40] | Okay, I just like to kiss and be cozy with people. | 好吧 我就喜欢接吻 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah? | -和别人融洽相处 -是吗? |
[09:46] | [Jeremiah] Never kissed her, though. | 但是 从来没有亲过她 |
[09:51] | Yeah, keep it that way. | 好的 继续保持 |
[09:53] | Okay, all right, Shayla’s cute and all, | 谢拉很漂亮 |
[09:55] | but I’d avoid getting sucked in. | 但我可不想陷进去 |
[09:57] | – Sucked? Sucked into what? – To all that. | 陷进什么? 陷进那一切 |
[10:00] | Girls in sundresses are my kryptonite, | 穿背心裙的姑娘是我的软肋 |
[10:02] | but I’ve never let one talk me into being an escort. | 但我从来没有 让任何一位说服我成为男伴 |
[10:05] | Trust me, if Shayla asks you and you say “yes,” | 如果谢拉请你当男伴 |
[10:07] | it’s gonna blow up your whole summer. | 你答应了 那你整个夏天都会被毁掉 |
[10:10] | Yo, Steven, we need extra hands at the deb tea. | 史蒂文 元媛茶会需要人手!工资双倍 |
[10:13] | Pays double. Come on. | -来吧 -好的 |
[10:15] | – Yeah. – Okay, yeah. All right, go get that bread. | -去把那钱赚回来 -遵命 长官 |
[10:17] | – Yes, sir. – Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:29] | – Thanks, Mom. – Sure. | -谢谢 妈妈 -好的 |
[10:33] | Belly? | 柏莉? |
[10:34] | I just want you to know | 我就想告诉你 |
[10:36] | that if you decide you hate it or if the girls are mean | 如果你讨厌这场活动 |
[10:39] | or even if the food is bad, you can text me. | 或者姑娘们很刻薄 或者食物很糟糕 |
[10:41] | I promise I won’t say “I told you so.” | 你可以给我发短信 我保证不会说“我早告诉过你” |
[10:43] | – I’ll be fine. – Humor me? | -我没事的 -听我的话 |
[10:46] | Use our code phrase, and I’ll be right there. | -用我们的密码短语 |
[10:47] | Mom. | 我会马上到 -妈 |
[10:49] | You remember it from when you were little, right? | 你从小就记得 对吗? |
[10:51] | – Lemon Jelly Belly. | – Lemon Jelly Belly. 柠檬果冻柏莉 |
[10:54] | – Have fun. – [car engine starts] | 玩得开心 |
[11:07] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[11:10] | Jeremiah. [laughs] | 杰里迈亚 |
[11:15] | Oh, my God. Uh, Belly. | 我的天啊 |
[11:17] | Wow. I didn’t even recognize you. | 柏莉!我甚至都没认出你 |
[11:21] | Tell me the truth. Um, do I look like a fool? | 说实话 |
[11:24] | Um… [laughs] | 我看起来像个傻子吗? |
[11:28] | Uh, no, y-you look good. You look good. | 没有 你看起来不错 |
[11:30] | Um, let me walk you over. | 挺漂亮的 我带你过去 |
[11:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:36] | – [laughs] Nothing. – Uh, let’s go. | -没什么 -我们走! |
[11:38] | Uh, are those… are those pineapples? | 那些是菠萝吗? |
[11:40] | – Pineapples? – Pineapples, yeah? | -菠萝? -是啊 |
[11:42] | No, they’re flowe… Have you seen flowers before? | 不是 你以前见过花吗? |
[11:44] | I-I have, but that is, for sure, a pineapple. | 我见过 但那是肯定是菠萝 |
[11:49] | That’s a nice pineapple dress you got there. | 这件菠萝连衣裙很漂亮 |
[11:50] | They have strawberry, raspberry, raspberry type cookies. | 如果她们有草莓或者覆盆子一类的饼干 |
[11:54] | – Oh, they’re to die for. – Okay. | -非常好吃 -好的 |
[11:56] | I-I still never thought I’d see the day where you were wearing a fascinator. [laughs] | 我还是没想到 |
[12:01] | [indistinct chatter] [chatter quiets] | 有一天我会看到你戴小礼帽 |
[12:12] | Jeremiah. | 杰里迈亚 |
[12:14] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[12:18] | Where’s your shirt? | 你的上衣呢? |
[12:20] | – It’s always a pleasure. – Mm-hmm. | 荣幸之至 |
[12:21] | This is Belly. | |
[12:23] | I mean, uh, Isabel Conklin, | 这位是柏莉 伊莎贝尔康克林 |
[12:26] | the young woman my mom told you about, my future wife. | 就是我妈告诉过你的那个年轻姑娘 |
[12:30] | – [slap] – She’s late. | 也是我未来的妻子 她迟到了 |
[12:33] | I-I-I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[12:35] | You’re at table two. | 你坐第二桌 |
[12:38] | Are those those little Brie and fig jam sandwiches | 那些是带意大利熏火腿的 |
[12:40] | – with the prosciutto? – Don’t you dare. | 布里干酪和无花果酱三明治吗? 你敢动 |
[12:43] | – Okay. – Those are for the girls. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | – Jeremiah, those are for the girls! – Just-just one. | 杰里迈亚 那些是给姑娘们准备的! |
[12:47] | Knock ’em dead. | 就吃一个 把她们比下去 |
[12:53] | [Belly] Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:55] | That’s the girl Conrad was kissing at the bonfire. | 那是康拉德在篝火旁亲的那个姑娘 |
[12:58] | And that’s the girl Steven was with. | 那是和史蒂文谈恋爱的姑娘 |
[13:01] | Ugh. FML. [indistinct chatter] | 我真倒霉 |
[13:10] | Hi. | 大家好! |
[13:12] | – [quietly] Hi. – Hi. [indistinct chatter] | 你好 |
[13:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:20] | [Belly] Lemon Jelly Belly. | 柠檬果冻柏莉 |
[13:22] | [Shayla] Hey. | -嘿 |
[13:23] | Hi. | -你好! |
[13:25] | Is that from the other night? | 这是那天晚上的伤吗? |
[13:28] | – Yeah. – Here, let me fix it. | -是的 -来 我补救一下 |
[13:35] | – I think we’re good. – Yeah? Thank you. | -我觉得弄好了 |
[13:41] | [Belly chuckles softly] ♪ ♪ | -谢谢 |
[14:00] | So… | 那么… |
[14:03] | how’s Nicole? | 妮可怎么样? |
[14:05] | Mom, can we not do this? | 妈 我们能不这样吗? |
[14:10] | Like, no. Uh, uh, you asked me | 你让我来配合你画半身画像 |
[14:12] | to come sit for this portrait, and-and I’m here, | 我来了 |
[14:14] | and I’m sitting, and I’m more than happy to be here, | 我坐下了 我非常高兴来到这里 |
[14:18] | but can we not make this, like, a bonding experience, please? | 但我们能别把这 变成一次增进感情的体验吗?拜托了 |
[14:20] | Well, excuse me for trying to connect with my son | 请原谅我试图在儿子要离家一年之前 |
[14:23] | before he leaves for a year. [sighs] | 与他增进感情 |
[14:37] | Belly looked really nice in her new dress. | 柏莉穿着新裙子真的很漂亮 |
[14:48] | Look, if you want to spend your summer | 如果你想消沉地度过你的夏天 |
[14:50] | moping around, I can’t stop you, but… | 我拦不住你 |
[14:52] | [chuckles] no more sleeping till 2:00, | 但是… |
[14:56] | no more day drinking. | 不能再睡到下午2点才起床 也不能再白天喝酒 |
[14:58] | I want you doing something productive. | 我想让你做一些有建设性的事情 |
[15:04] | You’re getting a job. | 你要找一份工作 |
[15:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:14] | [laughing] Now sit still. | 现在 坐直了 |
[15:18] | Sit up. [laughs] | 坐起来 |
[15:20] | [Marisa] I told my mom the only way I would do this | 我告诉我妈 |
[15:23] | is if I could bring my girlfriend, ’cause I thought | 只有让我带上女朋友 我才参加 |
[15:25] | it would be a deal killer, but the club has been | 我以为这一条肯定谈不拢 |
[15:27] | surprisingly chill about the whole thing. | 结果俱乐部对此居然出奇地淡定 |
[15:29] | – [Dara] I’m honestly shocked. – Yeah. | 说实话 我很震惊 -是啊 -真的很震惊 |
[15:31] | Literally, Dara, I was expecting a conversion camp | 达拉 |
[15:33] | to spring out of the bushes. | 我还以为他们 会给我搞个性倾向矫正营呢 |
[15:35] | No. Lesbians and debutantes are, like, | 不!女同性恋和元媛舞会 |
[15:37] | – a completely juxtaposing idea. – Opposites. | 根本就格格不入嘛 |
[15:39] | – Yeah, but Cousins likes to pretend to be woke. – Mm-hmm. | -胡扯 -但考辛斯社区就爱装开明 |
[15:42] | Trust me. My family deals with it constantly. | 相信我 我家里人经常遇到这种事 |
[15:44] | – The things we do for college applications. – It’s insane. | -一切都是为了大学申请 -太疯狂了 |
[15:46] | Don’t worry, Marisa. You’ll get in everywhere. | 别担心 玛丽莎 你哪儿都能上 |
[15:49] | Wait. Where are you applying? | 你在申请哪里? |
[15:51] | You know, the usual. Every Ivy minus Cornell. | 就那些平常的学校 除康奈尔以外的每所常春藤大学 |
[15:54] | – Mm-hmm. – Ithaca is so bleak. | 伊萨卡太荒凉了 |
[15:56] | – [laughter] – I know. What about you? | 谁说不是呢 你呢? |
[15:59] | Oh, Belly’s only a sophomore. Right? | 柏莉才上高二 |
[16:02] | I think that’s what Conrad told me. | 对吧? 康拉德是这样跟我说的 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I-I’ll be a junior in the fall. | 是的 今年秋天我就高三了 |
[16:05] | So, is this your first summer here in Cousins? | 那这是你来考辛斯的第一个夏天吗? |
[16:08] | No, I’ve been coming here for my entire life. [laughs] | 不是的 我打从出生起 就年年往这里跑 |
[16:11] | Yeah, she’s, like, family friends | 是的 |
[16:13] | with Conrad and Jeremiah. | 她家与康拉德和杰里迈亚家是世交 |
[16:15] | Uh, so are you and Jeremiah, like, a-a thing, | 那你和杰里迈亚是认真的吗? |
[16:17] | or are you gonna take him to the ball? | 你要带他去参加舞会吗? 我的天 |
[16:19] | – Um… – Oh, my God, back off, Geeg. | 收敛点 吉格 |
[16:23] | – It was a question. – They’re, like, basically | 一个问题而已 |
[16:25] | related, okay? You have nothing to worry about. | 他们就像兄妹一样 你不用担心 |
[16:27] | – I’m not worried. – [Shayla] Yeah, sure. | 我可不担心 可不呢 |
[16:29] | Keep telling yourself that, babe. | 你就继续这么哄自己吧 宝贝 |
[16:30] | Gigi has had this thing for Jeremiah… | 琪琪喜欢杰里迈亚… |
[16:35] | – Ever since he got abs? – [laughter] | 自从他有了腹肌 当然了 |
[16:37] | – Pun intended. Absolutely. – [Shayla] Relax. | 我故意用了双关 绝对地 |
[16:40] | I’m not into Jeremiah Fisher. | 别紧张 我不喜欢杰里迈亚费舍尔 |
[16:42] | Yeah, and your noticing his abs? | -是吗 |
[16:43] | – Ooh. – No. | 但你却留意他的腹肌? |
[16:44] | She’s too busy eye-fucking the waiter. | -她忙着视奸那位服务生呢 |
[16:45] | Dude, that’s Belly’s brother. | 姐妹 那可是柏莉的哥哥 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[16:49] | – Really? – Oh, that’s gross. | -真的吗? -太恶心了 |
[16:51] | So, what’s it like to live with Jeremiah and Conrad? | 和杰里迈亚和康拉德 |
[16:54] | – Yeah. – Conrad’s so mysterious. | 一起生活是什么感觉?康拉德太神秘了 |
[17:02] | – [stammers] – [Paige] Hello, debutantes. ♪ ♪ | -我… |
[17:14] | [sighs] [tapping keys] [sighs] | -各位元媛们好 |
[17:34] | A few small housekeeping bits I’d like to go over. | 有几件小事我想先说一下 |
[17:37] | We have a lot to look forward to this season. | 今年夏天我们有很多值得期待 |
[17:40] | Now, I understand some of you might think | 我知道你们当中 |
[17:42] | that debbing is outdated. | 有些人可能认为元媛已经过时了 |
[17:44] | It’s something you’re doing to appease your families. | 你们这样做是为了取悦家里人 |
[17:48] | But the Cousins Debutante Ball is a part of history. | 但考辛斯的元媛舞会是历史传承 |
[17:51] | Venerated, yet ever evolving, | 备受尊崇 而且不断发展 |
[17:55] | it’s a tradition you’ll someday pass on to your own daughters. | 这是一项传统 未来某一天你们也会传给自己的女儿 |
[17:59] | It’s a formal marking of this passage of time | 这场活动正式象征着 |
[18:02] | between your teenage years and your adulthood. | 你们从青少年时期步入成年 |
[18:06] | One ends, and the other begins. | 一个时期结束 |
[18:08] | – [indistinct whispering] – [Paige] It’s a journey generations of women | 另一个时期开始 |
[18:11] | before you have taken. | 在你们之前的几代女性 已经踏上过这趟旅程 |
[18:13] | Women who you can learn from and who can inspire you. | 这些女性可以激励你们 供你们学习 |
[18:17] | Debs, at each table is a big sister | 元媛们 |
[18:21] | who will guide you through the season. | 每张桌子都坐了一位大姐姐 她们会指导你们这一季的事宜 |
[18:23] | So, please introduce yourselves. | 请自我介绍吧 |
[18:25] | [indistinct chatter] | 嘿 |
[18:27] | Hey, little sis. | 小姐姐 |
[18:30] | [laughs softly] Hey. | 嘿! |
[18:32] | Honestly, my parents made me do it last year | 去年是我父母逼我的 |
[18:34] | because, you know, like, all the women in my family have done it. | 因为我家里所有的女人都参加过 |
[18:37] | But my big sis was great, | 但我当时的大姐姐很棒 |
[18:38] | and I actually ended up having a lot of fun. | 我最后玩得很开心 |
[18:42] | So just don’t be nervous. | 所以别紧张 |
[18:45] | Okay? Do you want some? | 好吗?你要来点吗? 不用了 |
[18:50] | Um, no, thanks, I’m good, but, uh, I’ll be right back. | 谢谢 我不要 我去去就来 |
[18:53] | – Oh. Okay. – Sorry. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[18:56] | What is that about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[18:58] | Cam. | 卡姆! |
[19:00] | Belly. What are you doing here? | 柏莉?你在这里做什么? |
[19:02] | – Uh… – Wait. Are you a deb? | 等等 你是元媛吗? |
[19:05] | Yeah, I guess, technically, yes. | 我猜 严格来说 算是吧 |
[19:08] | Cool. Nice. | 很好 好的 |
[19:09] | I-I went down to the marina yesterday, but, uh, your boat | 我昨天去了码头 但当时你的船已经开走了 |
[19:12] | – had already left. – Seriously? Man. | 真的吗?天啊! |
[19:13] | Yeah. If you’d looked back toward the pier, | 当时如果你回头看 |
[19:15] | you would’ve seen a-a sweaty version of me | 你会看到我满头大汗 |
[19:17] | looking wistfully toward your boat. [laughs] | 望眼欲穿地看着你的船 |
[19:18] | Well, we never want you to be wistful. | 我们可从没想过要让你望眼欲穿 |
[19:20] | You know, I think it’s too late. The wistfulness has set in. | 太晚了 当时望眼欲穿已经开始了 |
[19:23] | – No. wistful forever. | – No. I might be -不! -我可能会永远望眼欲穿 |
[19:26] | Okay, well, do you think going to a drive-in movie | 你觉得今晚和我一起去看一场汽车电影 |
[19:28] | with me tonight might help with the wistfulness? | 能有助于缓解望眼欲穿吗? |
[19:32] | Yeah, I think it would. | -能吧 |
[19:34] | – Cool. – [laughs] | 我觉得能 -很好 |
[19:35] | Uh, you know what? Let me give you this. | 这样吧 我把手机给你 |
[19:38] | You can put your information. | 能留一下你的联系方式吗? |
[19:41] | Um… I think that should be good. | 这应该行了 |
[19:45] | – Sweet. Yay. Cool. – There you go. | -给 -棒 耶 很好 |
[19:47] | – So, I’ll see you later. – Okay, yeah. Bye. | 是啊 |
[19:49] | – Bye. Have fun. See you later. – [laughing] | -回头见 再见 |
[19:56] | [birds chirping] | -再见 |
[19:57] | ♪ ♪ | 玩得开心 回头见 |
[20:07] | You look really cute. | 你真漂亮 |
[20:08] | You are gonna have so much fun tonight. | 今晚你会玩得很开心 |
[20:11] | We’re just going to see a movie. | 我们只是去看电影 |
[20:14] | You look nice, hon. | 你看起来很漂亮 亲 |
[20:16] | I can’t believe crop tops are back. | 我不敢信露脐短上衣又流行了 |
[20:18] | Remember how I thought I was | 记得吗?大一那年我穿着那件短款T恤 |
[20:20] | such hot shit in that baby tee I wore freshman year? | 还觉得自己怪性感的 |
[20:22] | – [Laurel laughs] – Have fun tonight. | 今晚玩得开心 |
[20:26] | Are you not driving with us? | 你不和我们坐一辆车吗? |
[20:29] | Um… | |
[20:30] | Didn’t Belly tell you? She has a date. | 柏莉没告诉你吗? |
[20:33] | [Belly] Sorry, Mom. | 她有个约会 抱歉妈妈 |
[20:35] | – Um, his name is Cam. – Yeah, his mom works at the club. | 他叫卡姆 他妈妈在俱乐部工作 |
[20:38] | Really nice boy, very smart. | 是个好男孩 很聪明 |
[20:41] | – Like, Harvard smart. – [laughs softly] | 聪明到能上哈佛那种 |
[20:45] | It’s fine. [laughs] | 没关系 |
[20:47] | Of course you can go. I’ve dragged you to enough | 你当然可以去 |
[20:49] | of these book parties over the years. | 这些年来 |
[20:51] | Have a great date. | 我老拖着你参加售书派对 |
[20:52] | Thanks. | -祝你有一场美妙的约会 -谢谢 |
[20:55] | Do we need to talk about consent before you go? | 我们需要谈谈是否允许肢体接触吗? |
[20:57] | Mom. | 妈! |
[21:00] | [chuckles softly] | |
[21:04] | I kind of wish I weren’t going to this party, either. | 真希望我也不去参加这场派对 |
[21:06] | – No offense. – Quit being such a Debbie Downer. | 无意冒犯 |
[21:08] | You’ll get inspired again. I know it. | 别消极了 你会再找到灵感的 |
[21:11] | Maybe I said all I have to say. | 也许我已经把要说的都说了 |
[21:13] | Maybe I don’t have any books left in me anymore. | 也许我身上已经没有任何书的灵感了 |
[21:15] | You haven’t done anything since your divorce. | 自打离婚后 你什么都没做 |
[21:17] | You got to get out there, replenish the well, have fun. | 你得走出去 充实自己 玩得开心 |
[21:20] | Go to parties. | 参加派对 |
[21:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:31] | [sighs] | |
[21:33] | Full team, full team, full team. | 全队 |
[21:34] | Okay, I’m coming, coming right now. | 好了 |
[21:36] | [cheering in video game] | 我现在过来 |
[21:37] | Wait. You see one? | 等等 你看到我了吗? |
[21:39] | – Cracked one, cracked one. – Nice. – Got him. | -打倒一个 -棒 |
[21:41] | See you guys later. | -好了 -待会见 |
[21:45] | Damn! | 我去! |
[21:47] | – [whistle blows in game] – Are you kidding? No. | 你逗我呢…行 |
[21:48] | Yeah, fine, just abandon the game completely, Jere. | 完全抛弃游戏吧 杰里 |
[21:51] | You… look… hot. | 你看起来很性感 |
[21:53] | [Belly laughs] | |
[21:55] | Hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister. | 别再跟我妹妹调情了 |
[21:56] | – Shut up, Steven. – No, you shut up. | -闭嘴 |
[21:58] | Well, you look good, though. | 史蒂文 |
[22:01] | [laughs] You driving with, or are you meeting us there? | -你闭嘴 |
[22:03] | I’m not going to the book party. | 但你看起来挺漂亮的 我们到时候在那里见吗? |
[22:06] | I’m going to the drive-in. | 我不去售书派对了 我要去看汽车电影 |
[22:08] | – With who? – [phone chimes] | 和谁? |
[22:10] | – Dude, dude, focus. Come on. – Um… | 嘿 兄弟 集中注意力 |
[22:13] | [laughing] Uh, okay. Bye. | 来啊 好的 再见! |
[22:18] | [Steven] All right, let me catch you up. | 我赶上来 -嗨 -嗨!你看起来没那么望眼欲穿了 |
[22:34] | – | – Hi. |
[22:36] | Hi. You look… less wistful. | |
[22:38] | I, uh… I-I feel less wistful. | -我感觉没那么望眼欲穿了 |
[22:40] | [laughing] Okay, good. | -好的 |
[22:42] | What movie are we seeing? | 我们要看什么电影? |
[22:44] | Uh, it’s some old movie called, uh, Sabrina. | 一部老电影 叫《龙凤配》 |
[22:47] | Audrey Hepburn? Two brothers? That Sabrina? | 有奥黛丽赫本 和两兄弟的那个《龙凤配》吗? |
[22:50] | – I think, so. Yeah. – Yeah? I-I love that movie. | -我觉得是 -我喜欢那部电影 |
[22:52] | – It got really great reviews. – Oh, cool. I’m-I’m sure it did. | -好评如潮 -很好 |
[22:55] | – It’s really good. – Yeah? Good. | -肯定好评如潮呀 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 那电影真的很棒 -是吗?好的 |
[23:01] | [Sabrina] And as had been traditional | 依照长岛过去30年来的传统 |
[23:03] | on Long Island for the past 30 years, the Larrabees were giving a party. | 赖瑞毕家举办了派对 |
[23:08] | It never rained on the night of the Larrabee party. | 赖瑞毕家的派对之夜从未下过雨 |
[23:13] | The Larrabees wouldn’t have stood for it. | 赖瑞毕家绝不容许 |
[23:15] | There were four Larrabees in all: | 赖瑞毕家共有四口人 |
[23:18] | father, mother and two sons. | 父亲、母亲和两个儿子 |
[23:22] | Maude and Oliver Larrabee were married in 1906, | 摩蒂和奥利佛赖瑞毕在1906年结婚 |
[23:26] | and among their many wedding presents | 他们收到的诸多结婚礼物中 |
[23:28] | was a townhouse in New York and this estate for weekends. | 包括一幢在纽约的联排别墅 以及周末度假用的庄园 |
[23:32] | Are you sure you don’t want something to drink or…? | 确定你不想喝点东西? |
[23:34] | – Yeah, I’m okay, thanks. – Yeah. | -是的 我不喝 |
[23:38] | [Sabrina] Linus Larrabee, the elder son, | 谢谢 -好的 |
[23:41] | graduated from Yale, where his classmates voted him | 长子莱纳斯赖瑞毕从耶鲁毕业 他的同学推选他为 |
[23:45] | the man most likely to leave his alma mater $50 million. | 最有可能给母校捐五千万美元的学生 |
[23:50] | His brother David went through several of the best Eastern colleges | 他弟弟大卫在短时间内换过几所 |
[23:56] | for short periods of time, | 东部最好的大学 |
[23:58] | and through several marriages | 也经历过许多更加短暂的婚姻 |
[24:00] | for even shorter periods of time. | |
[24:03] | He is now a successful six-goal polo player | 他现在是一位成功的马球运动员 |
[24:07] | and is listed on Linus’s tax return | 而且还让莱纳斯在报税单上 把他列为被扶养人 |
[24:10] | as a $600 deduction. | 以获得600美元的税收抵免 |
[24:14] | Life was pleasant among the Larrabees, | 赖瑞毕家的生活多姿多彩 |
[24:17] | for this was as close to heaven as one could get on Long Island. | 简直就是长岛上的人间天堂 |
[24:22] | [movie music plays] | |
[24:25] | [quietly] Don’t drop it. | 别掉了 |
[24:27] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[24:30] | You can do it, all right? | 你还能再搬几本吧? |
[24:32] | [laughs] | 谢谢 |
[24:52] | Thank you. [laughs] | 我真的很喜欢这本书 |
[24:57] | I really liked it. | 你读了我的书? |
[25:00] | – You read my book? – Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:03] | I thought it was, uh, really interesting | 我觉得这本书真的很有趣 |
[25:05] | how you made, um, Iris an unreliable narrator. | 你让爱利斯成为了一个不可靠的叙述者 |
[25:10] | In what way? | 怎么说? |
[25:12] | [laughs] Just, uh, how the story she was telling us | 她向我们讲述了她婚姻的故事 |
[25:15] | about her marriage, I mean, so clearly wasn’t the real story. | 很明显这不是真实的故事 |
[25:18] | – [laughs] – I’m not sure that’s entirely true, | 我不确定这是否完全正确 |
[25:20] | but okay. | 但没关系 |
[25:22] | [man] Great to meet you, Cleveland. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:23] | – Can’t wait for the next one. – Yeah. You, too. | 等不及你的下一本书了 对 |
[25:25] | So, what is the next one? | 我也是 那下一本是什么? |
[25:29] | It’s mainly about sailing. | 主要讲关于航海的 |
[25:31] | Yeah, it’s sort of a modern epic. | 有点现代史诗的风格 |
[25:34] | You sail? | 你会航海? |
[25:35] | Are you surprised? Is that…? [laughs] | 你很惊讶吗?就是… |
[25:37] | Kind of. I thought you were, like, a Brooklyn hipster. | 有点吧 |
[25:42] | – Ooh. – Do people say “hipster” anymore? | 我以为你是布鲁克林的嬉皮士 |
[25:45] | – No. [laughs] – [laughs] | 现在人们还用“嬉皮士”这个词吗? 不用了 |
[25:47] | But you’re right. I don’t sail. | 但你说对了 我不会航海 |
[25:50] | You know, I am trying to learn. | 我正在尝试学习 |
[25:52] | You know, I like… | 知道吗 |
[25:54] | I like to write about things I know nothing about, | 我喜欢写我一无所知的东西 |
[25:57] | to completely immerse myself in new worlds. | 好让自己完全沉浸在新世界中 |
[26:00] | And the problem is… I am completely lost at sea. | 问题是…我完全迷失在了海上 |
[26:04] | [both laugh] | 看到那边那个男孩了吗? |
[26:08] | You see that boy over there? Oh, yeah, the one who’s been pounding chardonnay all night. | 一晚上都在喝霞多丽的那位 |
[26:13] | – Yeah. – Oh, Conrad? | 康拉德! |
[26:16] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[26:20] | [Cleveland laughs] | 康拉德 |
[26:23] | Conrad, this is Cleveland. | 这位是克里夫兰 |
[26:26] | He’s writing a book about sailing | 他正在写一本关于航海的书 |
[26:28] | but also knows nothing about sailing. | 但他对航海一无所知 |
[26:30] | – [laughs] – Conrad’s a great sailor. | 康拉德是个了不起的水手 |
[26:32] | You won a regatta last year, right? | 你去年赢了赛艇会 对吧? |
[26:34] | Came in second, but… | 我是第二名 |
[26:36] | Ah. | 但是… |
[26:38] | So, uh, do you teach? | 那你能教学吗? |
[26:41] | You know, I could, uh, use some lessons. | 我可以上一些课程 |
[26:43] | – [laughing] So… yeah. – [Laurel laughs] | |
[26:48] | Did my mom put you up to this? | 是我妈安排你这么做的吗? |
[26:50] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么这么说? |
[26:53] | Typical. [sighs] | 太典型了 |
[27:02] | A man of few words? | 这人话不多 |
[27:04] | Apparently. | 显然如此 |
[27:07] | Um, here you go. | |
[27:09] | – Oh, thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -给你 |
[27:12] | [Cleveland laughs softly] | -谢谢 |
[27:16] | You know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere? | 这破活动太无聊了 我们能去个别的地方吗? |
[27:18] | – [Jeremiah chuckles softly] – Yeah. Where? | 好啊 去哪里? |
[27:21] | We could go into town, I don’t know, | 我们可以进城 |
[27:23] | buy some weed from that guy with the Rainbow Dash tattoo? | 找那个纹着云宝黛西的哥们买些大麻? |
[27:26] | Nah, he got arrested last summer. | 不行 他去年夏天被捕了 |
[27:28] | – Oh, shit. Really? – Yeah. | -我靠 真的吗? -是的 |
[27:31] | – [Jeremiah sighs] – Yeah, we could go to the drive-in. | 我们可以去汽车影院 |
[27:34] | Dude, gross. No, I-I don’t want to watch Belly hooking up | 兄弟 真恶心 |
[27:37] | with some kid in the back seat of a minivan. | 我可不想看 柏莉和某个小伙子在小货车里亲热 |
[27:42] | Yo, actually… | 其实… |
[27:46] | let’s go to the drive-in. | 我们去汽车影院吧 |
[27:48] | Wait. Like… like, really? | 等等 认真的吗? |
[27:50] | – Yeah. Why not? – [Steven laughs] | 是的 为什么不去呢? |
[27:53] | – Yeah. Yeah! – All right, bro. | -就是啊! -好吧 兄弟 |
[27:55] | – [laughs] – You’re driving. | 你开车 |
[27:57] | – Oh, yes. – Guys… | -耶! -伙计们 |
[27:59] | Get up. Come on. [laughs] | 起来!走吧 |
[28:02] | [♪ “La Vie en Rose”] | |
[28:13] | Can, um… can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[28:18] | Why marine biology? | 为什么选择海洋生物学? |
[28:22] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[28:24] | I just… I feel like it was a, um, | 我觉得这是 |
[28:27] | a phase that everyone goes through when they’re little, | 每个人小时候都会经历的一个阶段 |
[28:29] | but y-you stuck with it. | 但你坚持了下来 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 有一只水母患上了 |
[28:33] | There’s a jellyfish with Benjamin Button’s disease. [Linus] How do you say in French…? | 本杰明巴顿的那种快速老化病 |
[28:37] | – What? – Yup. | -什么? -是的 |
[28:39] | Scientists think it’s immortal. | 科学家认为它能永生不死 |
[28:42] | But nobody knows why, though. | 但没有人知道为什么 |
[28:44] | This thing could be, like, the cure for cancer, | 这东西可能是治疗癌症的方法 |
[28:47] | but how do you harness jellyfish cells? | 但是如何利用水母的细胞呢? |
[28:50] | I-I don’t know. How do you? | 我不知道 怎么利用? |
[28:51] | – I don’t know either. – [laughs] | 我也不知道 |
[28:53] | Nobody does. It’s nuts. | 没有人知道 很疯狂 |
[28:56] | And, um, eels? | 还有 鳗鱼? |
[28:59] | Nobody knows how eels reproduce. | 没有人知道鳗鱼是如何繁殖的 |
[29:02] | – Seriously. – Hmm. | 认真的 |
[29:04] | The fact that eels exist, it’s just, like, a complete anomaly. | 鳗鱼的存在本身就是反常现象 |
[29:07] | – Really? – Yeah. It’s wild. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[29:09] | And people don’t know, you know, what’s at the bottom | 非常有趣 |
[29:12] | of the Mariana Trench either, so… | 人们也不知道马里亚纳海沟底部有什么 |
[29:16] | So many inexplicable things about the ocean. | 关于海洋有很多无法解释的事情 |
[29:21] | I want to be able to explain them, some of them. | 我希望能把这些事情解释清楚 就这么简单 |
[29:23] | – Totally. – Sure. | -可以的 |
[29:25] | [Linus] Why are you looking at me that way? | -当然 |
[29:28] | [Sabrina] All night long, I’ve had the most | 你为什么那样看着我? |
[29:30] | terrible impulse to do something. | 一整晚我都有种做某事的可怕冲动 |
[29:33] | Well, never resist an impulse, Sabrina, | 千万别克制冲动 |
[29:35] | especially if it’s terrible. | 尤其你忍得那么辛苦 |
[29:36] | [Sabrina] I’m going to do it. | 我要做 |
[29:39] | [Belly] Before last night, I’d only kissed boys | 在昨晚之前 |
[29:40] | during spin the bottle, not in real life, | 我只会在转瓶子游戏中亲吻男生 |
[29:43] | not because we both really want it, | 不会在现实中 |
[29:47] | but the way I feel right now, | 不会因为我们俩真的想接吻 |
[29:50] | this is what everyone talks about. | 但我现在的感觉 |
[29:53] | [Cam clears throat] [Steven laughs] | 这就是大家说的那种感觉 |
[29:56] | Hey, could you, um, grab me that drink, actually? | 能帮我拿来那个喝的吗? |
[29:59] | Maybe like a-a Cherry Coke or something else? | 樱桃可乐什么的? |
[30:01] | Yeah, it’s no problem. Sounds good. | 没问题 听起来不错 |
[30:02] | – Thank you. Yeah. – Yeah, I’ll be right back. Thanks. | -谢谢 |
[30:06] | [making kissing noises] [Steven laughs] | -马上回来 |
[30:11] | What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你们到底在干什么? |
[30:13] | Uh, just catching the end of our favorite movie. | 我们在赶上最喜欢的电影的结尾 |
[30:16] | – I mean… – You have no right! You have to go! | 你们没有权力这样做!你们得走! |
[30:18] | Oh, Belly, relax. We-we were just joking around. | 柏莉 放松 我们只是在闹着玩 |
[30:21] | Steven, if you don’t leave, I swear to God | 史蒂文 如果你不走 我发誓 |
[30:23] | I will send everyone in this car your Dramione fanfic. | 我就把你的“德赫”同人小说 |
[30:27] | – [laughter] – You wouldn’t. | 发给车上的每个人 |
[30:29] | Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco’s wand. | 你不会的 他花了整整一章谈论德拉科的“魔杖” |
[30:34] | – [Conrad] Bro. – Oh, my God. | -兄弟!史蒂文 -我的天啊 |
[30:36] | – Steven, come on. – You know, don’t be embarrassed, man. Draco’s hot. | -天啊 -别尴尬 德拉科很性感的 |
[30:38] | – Drop it. Drop it. – Hey, seriously? | -够了! -说真的… |
[30:41] | Please leave. | 请走开 |
[30:42] | [Linus] …or fallen through. | |
[30:43] | Let me put it this way. | |
[30:45] | – All right, let’s go, guys. – What? – Wait. What? | -兄弟们 我们走 -什么? |
[30:47] | – [Steven] Are you kidding me? – Steven, drive the car. | -你在开玩笑吗? -开车! |
[30:49] | You were the one who wanted to come, Conrad. | 是你想来的 康拉德 |
[30:52] | [Oliver] I seem to have missed something here. | 我不太明白 |
[30:54] | Would you mind starting all over again? | 请你从头说一遍? |
[30:56] | [Linus] Now, Miss McCardle. | 就是现在 麦卡多小姐 |
[30:58] | Elizabeth, I hate to have to break the news to you, | 伊莉莎白 我也不想说 |
[31:01] | but at this very moment, your fiancé David Larrabee… | 但是此时此刻 你的未婚夫大卫赖瑞毕 |
[31:04] | [David] Is late, as usual. | 又像往常一样迟到了 |
[31:05] | [woman] [laughs] No problem. Hi, how can I help you? | |
[31:10] | [David] Hello, everybody. Hello, darling. | 大家好 |
[31:12] | Huzzah. Cherry Coke. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[31:14] | – Thank you so much. – For you. No problem. | -欢呼 给你的樱桃可乐 |
[31:17] | [David] I heard there was a board meeting going on. | -太感谢了 不客气 |
[31:20] | – How is it? – It’s good. [Elizabeth] Sabrina? Who’s Sabrina? | 好喝吗? |
[31:24] | [Oliver] That name, that name. [David] She’s on the boat, I guess. | 挺好 |
[31:28] | [phone whooshes] What are you up to, hon? | 你在忙什么 |
[31:33] | [phone whooshes] | 亲? |
[31:34] | Uh… | 谢拉-今晚怎么样? 我可以来见你 接着说… 五分钟后海滩见 |
[31:37] | yeah, you know, just video games. | 就是玩电子游戏 |
[31:38] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别熬夜 |
[31:40] | You’ve got work early in the morning tomorrow. | 你明天一早还要上班 |
[31:41] | All right, Mom. Promise. | 好的 |
[31:50] | [door creaks] | 妈 |
[32:12] | Had a really good time tonight. | 我保证 |
[32:15] | Did you, also? | 我今晚玩得很开心 |
[32:16] | [laughing] Yeah. No, I had a really… | 你也开心吗? 是的 |
[32:18] | I had a really great time, yeah. | 我玩得很开心 是的 |
[32:20] | I think I was just dehydrated before. | 我觉得我刚才就是脱水了 |
[32:24] | [laughs] Okay. | 好的 |
[32:25] | Are you… hydrated now? | 你现在喝够了吗? |
[32:28] | – Yeah, very. [laughs] – [laughs] | 是的 喝了很多 |
[32:32] | [Belly] I don’t want this night to be over. | 我不想让今晚结束 |
[32:35] | Uh, can I, uh…? | 我可以… |
[32:39] | Would it be cool to you if…? | 你愿不愿意… |
[32:41] | – Can I? – [laughing] Yeah, yes. Yeah. [♪ Wheatus: “Teenage Dirtbag”] | -可以 |
[32:55] | – Uh… Yup. – Oh, yeah. Good idea. – Thank you. I just… – Don’t need those. | -我可以吗? |
[33:01] | [both laugh] | -哦 |
[33:03] | ♪ She rings my bell ♪ ♪ I got gym class in half an hour ♪ | 是的 |
[33:08] | ♪ Oh, how she rocks ♪ ♪ In Keds and tube socks ♪ ♪ But she doesn’t know who I am ♪ | 好主意 |
[33:17] | ♪ And she doesn’t give a damn about me ♪ | 我都忘了 |
[33:24] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪ | -我觉得… |
[33:29] | ♪ Yeah, I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪ | 《西部天空:一部小说》 |
[33:34] | ♪ Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me… Oh. | 克里夫兰卡斯蒂略 |
[33:50] | Steven, I-I know it’s kind of lame, | 史蒂文 我知道这有点俗气 |
[33:53] | but I think we’d have fun together. | 但我觉得我们在一起会很开心 |
[33:56] | Will you be my date to the deb ball? | 你愿意做我的元媛舞会男伴吗? |
[33:58] | Uh… | |
[34:00] | Uh, yeah. | |
[34:03] | ♪ My ass if he knew the truth… Yeah. Yeah, definitely. | 好啊 |
[34:08] | ♪ And he drives an IROC ♪ ♪ But he doesn’t know who I am ♪ | 愿意 |
[34:15] | ♪ And he doesn’t give a damn about me ♪ – Exactly. Cool. – ♪ ‘Cause I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪ | 当然了 |
[34:25] | – | – Bye. Good night. |
[34:27] | Bye. ♪ Yeah, I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪ | |
[34:31] | Good night. ♪ Listen to Iron Maiden… | |
[34:33] | – Bye. – [laughing] Bye. | -再见 |
[34:35] | ♪ Baby, with me ♪ ♪ Ooh ♪ | -再见 |
[34:41] | – Sweet dreams. – [laughing] Bye. | -晚安 |
[34:44] | ♪ Oh, yeah, dirtbag ♪♪ | -再见 |
[34:52] | How was your hot date? | 你的火热约会怎么样? |
[34:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[34:57] | Okay, relax. We were just having a little fun. | 好吧 别激动 我们刚才只是在闹着玩 |
[35:00] | You guys are assholes. | 你们都是混蛋 |
[35:02] | Belly, come on. | 柏莉 别这样 |
[35:04] | All I wanted was to go to a drive-in with a guy | 我只是想和一个 |
[35:07] | that I think is-is cute and sweet, | 我觉得又帅又暖的人去汽车影院 |
[35:09] | and… and you guys had to come and ruin it. | 你们偏偏要来毁了这一切! |
[35:11] | And us showing up, for, like, two minutes ruined that, really? | 我们才出现两分钟 就把它毁了?真的吗? |
[35:15] | Grow up, Belly. | 成熟点 柏莉 |
[35:20] | Why couldn’t you let me have this one thing? | 为什么你就不能让我拥有这场约会? |
[35:22] | Huh? Admit it. | 承认吧!你知道自己在做什么 |
[35:25] | You knew what you were doing. What? What was I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[35:30] | Reminding me that you existed. | 你在提醒我你存在过 |
[35:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[35:36] | You cared where I was, who I was with. | 你在乎我在哪里、和谁在一起 |
[35:38] | No, I didn’t. I don’t care. | 不 我没有 |
[35:41] | – Stop lying! – Stop being such a baby! | -我不在乎 -别撒谎了! |
[35:43] | Oh, and you’re such an adult? | -别再像个孩子了! -那你像成熟的大人吗? |
[35:45] | You spent your Saturday night crashing my first date for fun. | 周六晚上 你以破坏我的第一次约会为乐 |
[35:56] | Fine. Fine. Forget it. | 算了 无所谓 |
[36:00] | Why don’t you go smoke some more pot? | 你怎么不去再抽点大麻呢? |
[36:03] | Why don’t you go look in the mirror some more? | 你怎么不多照照镜子呢? 我想知道 |
[36:08] | [Belly] I wonder if this is the way all crushes die. | 所有的好感 是不是都会以这样的方式终结 |
[36:12] | With a whimper, slowly, and then, just like that, gone. | 随着一声呜咽 |
[36:22] | ♪ ♪ | 慢慢地 |
[36:54] | ♪ ♪ | 然后 |
[37:26] | ♪ ♪ | 就那样… |
[37:58] | ♪ ♪ | 逝去 创意监督:罗婷婷 |