时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:19] | [sighs softly] | |
[00:22] | [Jeremiah] Morning, Bells. | 早安 贝尔 |
[00:26] | Jeremiah, what are you… | 杰里迈亚? 你这是在干什么… |
[00:37] | Wait, Conrad, what are… | -等等 |
[00:39] | It’s okay. | 康拉德?怎么回事… -没事的 |
[00:42] | You and I are meant to be. | 你和我是命中注定 |
[00:46] | [Jeremiah] Belly, wait. | 柏莉 |
[00:47] | It’s always been us. | 等等 一直以来咱俩才是天生一对 |
[00:50] | How can you not see? | 你怎么就没看出来? |
[00:58] | [Belly] Even my dream life is complicated. | 就连我的梦都变得很复杂 |
[01:01] | [sighs] | |
[01:07] | The truth is, everything’s gotten more complicated | 其实 自打那个吻之后 各种事情都变得非常复杂 |
[01:10] | ever since that kiss. | 康拉德-杰里迈亚 |
[01:11] | A kiss I can’t stop thinking about. | 康拉德-杰里迈亚 |
[01:13] | A kiss that’s literally invading my dreams. | 我脑子里全是那个吻 那个吻真的让我魂牵梦绕! |
[01:16] | It’s invading everything. | 无时无刻不在想! |
[01:19] | [squawking] | |
[01:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:26] | Morning, hon. Hey, do you have a second? | 早上好 亲 |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 嘿 你有空吗? |
[01:29] | Cleveland just called. I got to go… | 克里夫兰刚打来电话 我得走了 |
[01:32] | It’ll just take a sec. | 很快就好 |
[01:35] | I want you to ask Belly to be her escort to the deb ball. | 我想让你主动跟柏莉提 当她的男伴 |
[01:40] | Mom, I can’t. | -带她参加元媛舞会 -妈 我不行 |
[01:41] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[01:43] | Just tell Jeremiah to ask her. | 让杰里迈亚去当吧 |
[01:45] | Connie, you know how much it’ll mean to her if it’s you. | 康尼 你明明知道 有你当男伴 对她而言有多重要 |
[01:48] | You’re her Prince Charming, and we all know it. | 你是她的白马王子 我们都知道 |
[01:49] | No, that’s not… | -不 |
[01:51] | You’ve always been so good to her. | 才不是… -你对她一直都很好 |
[01:53] | Remember when you were the only one | 小时候 |
[01:54] | who’d let her tag after you and the boys? | 只有你愿意 让她跟在你和男生们屁股后边 |
[01:56] | I just, uh… I want it to go perfectly for her. | 我想让她的舞会能够完美 |
[01:59] | Please? | 拜托了好么?就当是为了我? |
[02:01] | For me? | |
[02:02] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[02:04] | Okay, that’s my Connie. | 真好 这才是我的康尼 |
[02:05] | I didn’t say I would do it. | 我还没答应呢 |
[02:07] | Oh, and don’t be late this afternoon for the tournament | 下午的比赛别迟到 |
[02:09] | ’cause we need help setting up. | 我们需要帮忙布置 |
[02:10] | – I know. I know. – Play It Forward! | 我知道 传下去! |
[02:13] | [Conrad] Play It Forward. | 传下去 |
[02:14] | Uh, you know, it’s, uh, not too late to sign up. | 现在报名参加舞会还不算晚 |
[02:17] | Mom, no. | 妈 别说了 |
[02:19] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[02:24] | – Oh. – Oh, sorry, um… | -抱歉 -早上好 |
[02:25] | Uh, morning. | -抱歉 -早上好 |
[02:26] | – Hi. – [door closes] | 嗨! |
[02:28] | – How’d you sleep? – Fine. | -你睡得怎么样? |
[02:29] | Great. | -挺好 睡得很好! |
[02:30] | [chuckles] No dreams. | 没做梦 |
[02:32] | [Steven] Excuse me. | 抱歉借过 |
[02:33] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. | |
[02:36] | [door closes] | |
[02:37] | [Jeremiah] Hey, um, | 今天有排球锦标赛 |
[02:38] | you excited about the volleyball tournament today? | 你激动吗? |
[02:40] | [Steven] Belly! | 柏莉! |
[02:43] | Why do you keep leaving your hair on the shower wall? | 你为什么不能 清理一下浴室墙上的头发? |
[02:45] | – Calm down. – No. It is gross. | -冷静! -冷静不了 太恶心了 |
[02:47] | All right? If you do it again, I’m leaving it on your pillow. | 你再这么做 我就把这些头发扔到你枕头上 |
[02:50] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[02:53] | I, uh, I didn’t want to rush you or anything, | 我不想催你什么的 |
[02:55] | but I would like to eventually | 但我想谈谈那天晚上发生的事情 |
[02:56] | talk about what happened the other night. | |
[02:58] | Y… uh, yeah, no, I mean… | 好啊 不 我意思是 |
[03:00] | But, uh, you know, with-with Taylor coming into town | 泰勒马上要来了 |
[03:02] | and the tournament and everything… | 今天还有锦标赛什么的一堆事 |
[03:04] | – Gotcha. Yeah. Maybe after everything’s… – Yeah. | 明白了 要不就等事情都… |
[03:06] | – [chuckles] Yeah. Sounds-sounds good. | – [chuckles] 好啊 听起来不错 |
[03:08] | – Okay. – Great. | -好的 -好的 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:13] | Uh, I’m gonna… go get dressed. | 那我去穿衣服 |
[03:15] | I think your mom’s waiting for me. | 我觉得你妈妈已经在等我了 |
[03:17] | – Yeah, yeah. See ya. – [chuckles] | -好 好的 |
[03:22] | [Conrad sighs] | 再见 -拜 |
[03:24] | Yeah, it’s wood rot. | 对 是木头腐烂了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, see how brittle it is on the inside? | 看到里面有多脆弱了吗? |
[03:28] | God, this is bad, man. | 这可不妙啊 |
[03:30] | We have to pry off bits until we reach clean wood. | 我们得 |
[03:31] | [Cleveland sighs] | 一层一层撬开 直到碰到干净的木头 |
[03:34] | Fuck! Ow. | 妈的! |
[03:36] | You’re a little on edge, my friend. | 你情绪有点不稳定啊 |
[03:37] | It’s been a bad week. | 这周过得不太顺 |
[03:39] | Is your dad back in town? | -是你爸来了吗? |
[03:40] | No, other stuff. | -不是 是别的事 |
[03:42] | How are things looking with that girl? | -跟那个姑娘进展怎么样? |
[03:43] | Not good. – [grunts] – [wood snaps] | -不好 |
[03:46] | And this isn’t looking good either, man. | 这木头情况也不妙 |
[03:48] | I mean, it just keeps going and going. | 一层一层都腐烂了 |
[03:50] | The whole goddamn thing is infected, and I didn’t notice. | 都染上真菌了 我压根就没发现 |
[03:52] | It’s everywhere, and I didn’t notice! | -到处都是 我都没发现 |
[03:54] | Conrad, whoa! Whoa. | -康拉德 淡定! |
[03:55] | – What is going on, man? – [sighs] | 怎么回事 小兄弟? |
[03:58] | My heart’s beating really fast, and, um… | 我心跳非常快 |
[04:00] | [wheezing gasp] [sniffles] | 而且… |
[04:03] | [whispers] It’s really hard to breathe. | 我呼吸困难 |
[04:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:09] | No, it’s normal. You’re having a panic attack. | 这很正常 |
[04:12] | It’s okay. | 你这是惊恐发作了 |
[04:14] | Okay, you look at me. | 没事的 好了 你看着我 |
[04:15] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[04:16] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[04:18] | In. [inhales] | 吸气 |
[04:20] | Out. [exhales] | 呼气 |
[04:22] | In. | 吸气 |
[04:25] | Out. | 呼气 |
[04:26] | In. | 吸气 |
[04:29] | Out. | 呼气 |
[04:31] | Let it out, man. | 要释放出来 |
[04:35] | Conrad, what’s going on? | 康拉德 发生什么事了? |
[04:47] | It’s my mom. She… | 是我妈 |
[04:57] | Everything okay? | 她… 没事吧? |
[04:59] | Yeah. It’s just hot today. | 没事 只不过今天太热了 |
[05:02] | Just a little longer. | 马上就好 |
[05:04] | [sighs] | |
[05:06] | Don’t you just love that dress? [chuckles] | 你超爱这条裙子吧? |
[05:08] | [sighs softly] | |
[05:10] | Yeah, I love it. | 是啊 |
[05:12] | You excited for the volleyball tournament? | 喜欢得不得了 要参加排球比赛了 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I can’t wait. | 激动吗? 激动啊 |
[05:17] | I-I want to raise the most money of anyone. | 等不及了 我想筹到最多的钱 |
[05:20] | Mm, Steven’s the only one I’m worried about. | 我就是担心史蒂文 |
[05:22] | And which charity are you representing? | 你代表哪个慈善机构? |
[05:24] | The one you help with. | 就是你帮助的那个 |
[05:26] | The homeless women’s shelter. [chuckles softly] | 女性无家可归者的收容所 |
[05:29] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[05:31] | Thank you, Belly. | 谢谢你 柏莉 |
[05:33] | Uh, sit still. | 现在坐好别动 |
[05:35] | I just need a couple more seconds with those frills. | 我还需要一小会儿完善一下褶边 |
[05:42] | There’s a breathing technique for anxiety attacks. | 有一种缓解焦虑发作的呼吸技巧 |
[05:46] | Four seconds inhale through your nose, | 用鼻子吸气四秒钟 |
[05:48] | seven to hold, eight to exhale. | 屏气七秒钟 |
[05:51] | How do you know all this stuff? | 然后呼气八秒钟 你是怎么知道这些知识的? |
[05:54] | It was when my second book came out. | 在我第二本书发布的时候 |
[05:56] | That’s when I had my first full-blown panic attack. | 我经历了人生中 第一次完完全全的惊恐发作 |
[05:59] | I went to the E.R. thinking I was having a heart attack. | 我进了急诊室 以为自己心脏病发作了 |
[06:01] | [chuckles] Learned coping methods after that. | 之后就学会了一些应对方法 |
[06:04] | Wow. | |
[06:09] | Maybe you should tell your mom you know. | 也许你应该告诉你妈你知道了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I know. | 是 |
[06:13] | I want to. I swear. | 我知道 我也想 |
[06:15] | But every time I try, I don’t know how. | 我发誓 但每次我想说的时候 都不知道该怎么开口 |
[06:19] | I mean, she doesn’t want me or my brother to know. | 她不想让我和我弟弟知道 |
[06:22] | Finding out would crush her. It would ruin everything. | 如果她发现我知道了 她会崩溃的 这会毁掉现在的一切 |
[06:28] | I feel like maybe if-if I… | 我感觉或许 |
[06:32] | I just keep it inside, you know… | 如果我把这事藏在心底… |
[06:39] | …maybe that’s what keeps her alive. | 可能就会让她坚持活下去 |
[06:44] | You’re afraid to step on a crack. | 你害怕说出来对妈妈不好 |
[06:46] | You’re afraid that you’ll be the one to make it real. | 你害怕是你让妈妈病情恶化了 |
[06:52] | This isn’t something you can control. | 但这种事不是你能控制的 |
[06:55] | This is happening whether you say it out loud or not. | 无论你是否把话说出来 结局是注定的 |
[06:59] | Conrad, it’s not on you. | 康拉德 |
[07:04] | Okay? | 这并不怪你 好吗? |
[07:14] | It’s not on me. | 并不怪我 宝矿力水特 传下去 排球锦标赛 |
[07:23] | Hey, Belly. | 柏莉队 嘿 柏莉 |
[07:25] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[07:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:29] | – My secret weapon. – Hmm. | 我的秘密武器 |
[07:31] | Feeling good about the tournament? | -要比赛了 感觉还好吗? |
[07:34] | Yeah, I’m ready. | -还好 我准备好了 |
[07:35] | If you stay ready, you won’t have to get ready. | 只要时刻准备着 |
[07:39] | [chuckles softly] Mm. | 就不用刻意去准备 |
[07:42] | – That was cheesy. – Yeah. | 这话也太俗气了 |
[07:44] | You try, you try coming up with | 是啊 |
[07:45] | a motivational phrase with no cheese. | 要不你试试 |
[07:47] | [clicks tongue] Hmm. I’m thinking. | 说一句不俗气的励志的话 |
[07:51] | – [chuckles] – I’m thinking. | 我想想 |
[07:53] | [laughs] | 想想… |
[07:54] | Belly? | 柏莉 |
[07:56] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:00] | For being cheesy? | 因为俗气吗? |
[08:03] | For being a jerk the other day | 因为前几天我犯浑 |
[08:05] | and pretending like I don’t remember | 假装我不记得 |
[08:07] | when I remember everything. | 但其实我心里什么都记得 |
[08:10] | I just keep replaying it over and over again in my head. | 我就是在脑海里一遍又一遍地回放 |
[08:14] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[08:18] | It’s too little, too late. I get it. | 我做得不够 |
[08:19] | Um… | 而且也太晚了 我懂 |
[08:25] | Can I take you to the ball? | 我能带你参加元媛舞会吗? |
[08:30] | What? | 什么? |
[08:31] | I mean, I already know all the dances. | 所有舞蹈我都已经学会了 |
[08:33] | It’s no problem. [doorbell rings] | 不成问题 |
[08:38] | Uh, I’ll-I’ll think about it. | -我考虑一下 |
[08:39] | Think about it. | -考虑一下吧 |
[08:43] | What have you gotten yourself into, Cinderbelly? | 忙什么呢 灰姑娘柏莉? |
[08:47] | – Oh, I’m so happy you’re here. – [sighs heavily] | 你能来我真的很开心 |
[08:49] | – Where’s my shirt, okay? – [chuckles] | 我的上衣呢?我们要打败全场 |
[08:50] | We’re gonna kick all of their asses. | |
[08:52] | [whispers] Yeah. Let’s go. | 那当然 |
[08:54] | [exhales softly] [door closes] | 快进来 |
[08:58] | – What’s up, Taylor? – Hey. | -你好啊 泰勒 -嘿 |
[09:03] | [quietly] What’s the latest with you two? | 你俩有什么最新情况? |
[09:06] | There’s so much to go over. | 说来话长 |
[09:10] | You are kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧! |
[09:11] | Dead serious. | 我可是很认真的 |
[09:12] | Was he cool about it or was he nervous? | 他是很淡定地提出来的吗? 还是很紧张? |
[09:14] | Or was he, like, begging? | 还是说他求着你? |
[09:15] | Oh, my God, please tell me he was begging. | 你快告诉我 他当时求你了 |
[09:17] | He was not begging. | 他没有求我 |
[09:20] | But he was kind of nervous, though. | 但他当时的确有点紧张 |
[09:22] | This just makes things all the more exciting because you get to tell him no. | 这就更刺激了 |
[09:26] | – [♪ Solange: “Losing You”] – ♪ I know you’re waiting ♪ ♪ For the words that you can’t get from me ♪ ♪ Just treat me good and, baby… | 毕竟轮到了你来拒绝他 |
[09:32] | Belly, you are telling him no, okay? | 柏莉 你一定要拒绝他 好吗? |
[09:35] | Because need not I remind you | 不需要我提醒你 |
[09:36] | of the bullshit Conrad pulled last week. | 康拉德上周扯的那些废话吧 |
[09:38] | – Yeah, I know, I know. – Need not I also remind you | 我知道 |
[09:40] | of the emotionally available, fun, sweet, | 更不需要我提醒你 情绪开朗、活泼有趣、体贴暖心 |
[09:43] | better-looking brother | 长得更帅的弟弟 |
[09:45] | who is at your feet right now waiting for you. [knocking on door] | 就拜倒在你的石榴裙下等你呢 |
[09:48] | Are you girls ready? I’m gonna take you over. | 准备好了吗?我带你们过去 |
[09:50] | [gasps] Oh, can I drive? | -能让我开车吗? |
[09:52] | [gasps] No. [scoffs] | -不行 |
[09:56] | Look, we don’t have to talk about this right now. | 咱俩没必要现在聊这些 |
[09:59] | – This is not why you came. – This is exactly why I came. | -你来也不是为了这件事 -我就是为这件事才来的 |
[10:01] | I’m just glad you’re here so we can win this tournament. | 你来了我很开心 因为我们可以一起赢得比赛 |
[10:04] | No. You’re glad I’m here because | 你开心是因为 |
[10:06] | I’m about to get you on Team Jeremiah, | 我要让你加入杰里迈亚队 |
[10:08] | which I’m the very enthusiastic CEO of, so… | 而我是杰里迈亚队 |
[10:10] | [chuckles softly] ♪ Am I losing you for good… | 热情洋溢的首席执行官 |
[10:15] | [sighs] Oh, yeah. We’re ready. – [♪ HAIM: “Now I’m In It”] – [grunts] ♪ I’m alone in my head… | 耶 |
[10:20] | – Good job. – [exhales sharply] ♪ Can’t get a read on myself ♪ ♪ Gotta change… | 我们准备好了 |
[10:25] | I like your visors. | 我喜欢你们的遮阳帽 |
[10:26] | Oh, thanks. We got them this morning. | 谢拉队 谢谢 我们今早刚买的 |
[10:28] | Steven insisted on the green – because he says it makes our eyes pop. – [chuckles] Yeah. | 史蒂文坚持要绿色 |
[10:32] | Yeah, they’re really poppin’. ♪ We cannot be friends… | 他说这样显眼大 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 确实显得眼睛很大 |
[10:39] | Uh, so how long you in town for, Taylor? | 泰勒 你在城里住多久? |
[10:41] | I don’t know. I’m just gonna play it by ear. | 不知道 |
[10:44] | ♪ ‘Cause now I’m in it ♪ ♪ But I’ve been trying to find my way back… | 看情况吧 |
[10:48] | Well, it was great to finally meet you. | 终于见到你真是太好了 |
[10:50] | I’m glad to put a face to the name. | 我很高兴能把名字和人对上号了 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna go put on some sunscreen. | -我去涂一些防晒霜 |
[10:55] | Uh, yeah, okay. ♪ Find my way back for a minute… | -好的 |
[11:02] | You guys look good together. | 你俩在一起很般配 |
[11:04] | Oh, you think so? | 你这样想吗? |
[11:05] | It’s cute. Okay. | 很合适 |
[11:07] | See you on the court. | 好了 |
[11:09] | ♪ And the rain keeps coming down… | 球场见 |
[11:11] | [Susannah] Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[11:13] | I’m Susannah Fisher… | 我是苏珊娜费舍尔 |
[11:15] | – [scattered cheers] – …chair of the club’s | 是俱乐部的社区服务委员会主席 |
[11:16] | community service board, and I am delighted | 我很高兴欢迎各位 |
[11:18] | to welcome you to Play It Forward! – [cheering] – [whoops] | 参加“传下去”排球比赛 |
[11:23] | You know, as my mother used to say, | 正如我妈常说的 |
[11:26] | if you’re lucky enough to be at the beach, you’re lucky enough. | “如果你有幸能待在海滩上 那你已经足够幸运了” |
[11:29] | And we are very fortunate indeed… | 我们的确非常幸运 |
[11:32] | – Hey. – …which is why, in the spirit of fun | -所以 |
[11:34] | – and friendly competition… – [indistinct chatter] – Hey. | 本着愉快比赛… -你们一定会赢 |
[11:36] | …it is time to open our hearts and our wallets | …和友好竞争的精神 是时候打开我们的心扉和钱包 |
[11:38] | and give back to those who may not be as fortunate. | 回馈那些可能没有这么幸运的人了 |
[11:41] | We have teams raising money for homelessness, | 我们有多支队伍为各机构筹款 |
[11:44] | women’s shelters, environmental causes | 有流浪汉收容所、女性收容所 |
[11:46] | and many more. | 环保组织等各类慈善机构 |
[11:48] | And Play It Forward will match pledges | 获胜的队伍 无论最终获得多少捐款 “传下去”主办方都将给予 |
[11:51] | for the winner of the tournament! | 等额捐赠 |
[11:53] | [cheering] | |
[11:56] | Pledge tables still open, so please donate generously. | 捐赠台仍然开放 欢迎大家慷慨解囊 |
[12:00] | And with that, I say let the games begin! | 由此 |
[12:03] | [cheering] | 我宣布 |
[12:06] | [man] Let’s get started! | 比赛开始! |
[12:08] | That trophy is going to be mine. | 那个奖杯非我莫属 |
[12:10] | Watch out for those two. | 要小心她俩 |
[12:12] | Her spike is lethal. | 她的扣球非常猛 |
[12:15] | Let’s do this. | 我们上场吧 |
[12:20] | [sighs] | |
[12:22] | [Taylor] Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:24] | Looking good, Jeremy. | -挺帅啊 |
[12:26] | What’s up, Taylor? | 杰里米 |
[12:28] | [laughter, indistinct chatter] | -你好啊 泰勒 |
[12:33] | Oh, please. Don’t even sweat it. | 拜托 |
[12:34] | He’s in the rearview. | 根本不用担心 他已经是过去式了 |
[12:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah, I’m Team Jelly. I’ve got your back. | 当然了 我可是杰里柏莉队的 |
[12:42] | Okay? | 我支持你 好吗? |
[12:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 嘿 |
[12:52] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[12:54] | Um… | 嘿! |
[12:56] | So, uh, just a heads-up. | 我就提个醒 |
[12:59] | My mom is kind of freaking out | 我妈现在很慌 |
[13:00] | because Belly doesn’t have an escort to this dance. | 因为柏莉参加元媛舞会没有男伴 |
[13:03] | [Nicole] She’s right. | 她的担心是对的 |
[13:04] | She needs to hurry up and decide. | 柏莉得快点做决定了 |
[13:06] | The thing is, she kind of… | 是这样的 |
[13:08] | My mom asked me to-to take Belly. | 我妈她… 我妈让我当柏莉的男伴 |
[13:11] | Why doesn’t she just go with Jeremiah? | 为什么不是杰里迈亚呢? |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:15] | I mean… you know Jere. | 我意思是… |
[13:17] | He, like, he hates this kind of a thing. | 你也了解杰里 他讨厌这种活动 |
[13:20] | Um, and plus, I already know the dances. | 而且 那些舞蹈我已经学会了 |
[13:22] | Yeah. No, I remember. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | You’re very good at the dances. | 我记得 |
[13:26] | Don’t forget it. | 那些舞步你都很擅长 |
[13:27] | [laughs] I won’t. | -你别忘了 -我不会的 |
[13:29] | You want a drink? | -要喝点什么吗? -好啊 |
[13:31] | – Sure. – Gotcha. | 好的 |
[13:34] | [applause, cheering] | 传下去 排球锦标赛 |
[13:38] | – [♪ M.I.A.: “Bad Girls”] – Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的 开始 |
[13:42] | [Conrad] Let’s go, Belly! Come on! | 加油 柏莉 加油 |
[13:44] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[13:45] | [both] Play sharp, play smart. | 要打得狠 |
[13:47] | – [whistle blows] – ♪ Live fast, die young… | 打得灵 |
[13:49] | – [Conrad] Good job, Belly! – Ready? | -加油 柏莉 -准备好了吗? |
[13:51] | [Conrad] You got it, you got it! – Yeah! – Nice. | -你可以的 |
[13:54] | – [cheering] – ♪ Live fast, die young ♪ ♪ Bad girls do it well ♪ | 耶! |
[13:58] | ♪ Live fast, die young ♪ ♪ Bad girls do it well ♪ ♪ Get back, get down ♪ | -漂亮 |
[14:03] | Go, Belly. | 你接 |
[14:04] | ♪ Pull me closer… | 柏莉 |
[14:05] | [Conrad] Nice! | 漂亮 |
[14:07] | – You guys got it! – [Taylor] Nice! | 你们能赢 |
[14:08] | [cheering] | 真漂亮! |
[14:10] | [Conrad] Nice! | 漂亮!加油 |
[14:11] | Let’s go, Team Belly! [grunts] | 柏莉队 |
[14:18] | You got it, Taylor. | 你没问题的 |
[14:20] | – [groans] – Oh, you okay? | 泰勒 |
[14:21] | – You okay? – [sighs] | -你没事吧? -你没事吧? |
[14:23] | – No, I just… my ankle. – [woman] You okay? | 没事 我就是…伤到脚踝了 |
[14:25] | [Belly] Do you want me to help you? | -需要我帮忙吗? -没事吧 泰勒? |
[14:27] | – [Jeremiah] You okay, Taylor? – [applause] | -我脚踝扭了 -好的 |
[14:28] | – I just, like, twisted it. – Okay. | -我脚踝扭了 -好的 |
[14:29] | – [groans] – Can you walk? | 能走路吗? |
[14:32] | Can you sub, please? | -能换你上吗? |
[14:33] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -好啊 |
[14:36] | – Do you need help? – You okay? | -需要帮忙吗? -你没事吧? |
[14:39] | No, yeah. Just fine. | 没事 |
[14:40] | You play. | 我可以 |
[14:43] | [♪ Phoenix: “Lisztomania”] | 没问题的 |
[14:48] | – [whistle blows] – [cheering] – [man] Here we go. – You ready? – Yeah. Let’s do it. | 你上场 |
[14:51] | – Got to be ready. – Let’s do it. Yeah, yeah. | 我们加油! |
[14:57] | Nice! | |
[14:59] | Okay, ready? Down. | -漂亮! -好的 准备好了吗? |
[15:00] | Here. Up. | 上 |
[15:02] | – Down. Hip. – Oh! Oh! | 下 碰臀 |
[15:04] | – Yeah! – Yay! | 真棒! |
[15:06] | [both laugh] | |
[15:07] | [Jeremiah] Yep! | |
[15:09] | – [Belly] To you. – [Jeremiah] To you. | |
[15:10] | – Here you go. – Oh. Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[15:11] | [Nicole] You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:13] | Nice! Oh! [groans] | 漂亮 |
[15:14] | – [cheering] – Come on, man. | |
[15:18] | – [cheering] – Yeah! Yeah. – Nice shot. | -真漂亮! -打得好! |
[15:20] | [Jeremiah laughing] | -耶 -我们赢了! |
[15:22] | – [Jeremiah] We did it. – [laughing] | 打得漂亮 |
[15:24] | [Taylor] Come on, Team Belly! ♪ ♪ | 柏莉队 |
[15:32] | [grunts] [grunting continues] | 加油 |
[15:37] | [crowd groans] [crowd groans] | 柏莉队 |
[15:48] | – Nice try. – [cheering] | 不错 继续努力 |
[15:55] | You got to dive for those. That’s why we’re on sand. | 你得扑救!在沙滩上打就是为了能扑救 |
[15:57] | [chuckles] All right. | 好的 |
[16:02] | [cheering] | 我得多练练扑救技术 |
[16:04] | Got to work on my dive, right? | 对吧? |
[16:06] | Just focus, okay? These guys are good. | 集中精力 |
[16:14] | [cheering] | 她俩很厉害 |
[16:15] | [Belly] Okay. | 好的 |
[16:17] | – Don’t look at me. Watch the ball. – You got it. | -别看我 |
[16:19] | – [ball bounces] – Jere, focus! | 看球 -没问题 |
[16:28] | [crowd groans] | 杰里 专心! |
[16:33] | Here, here, here. Me. – [crowd groans] – [exhales heavily] | 来 |
[16:38] | [groans softly] [woman] Ouch. | 我来 |
[16:43] | – Ref, can we get a time… – [whistle blows] | 裁判 我们能… |
[16:52] | I’m so sorry. I have to win this, okay? | 实在抱歉 但这比赛我必须要赢 |
[16:54] | – They’ll match my pledges. – Yeah. I get it. | -赢了才能拿双倍捐款 -好 我明白 |
[16:56] | Conrad, I need you to sub in. | 康拉德 我需要你替补上场 |
[16:59] | – Now. – [whispers] Jeremiah. | 马上 |
[17:01] | [applause] | |
[17:03] | [♪ Tame Impala: “Is It True”] | |
[17:06] | [cheering] | |
[17:08] | Nice game, Jere-Bear! | 打得不错 杰里 |
[17:11] | – Where do you want me? – You start up. | -你想让我打哪个位置? -你发球 |
[17:13] | – All right, let’s do this. – Mm-hmm. | 开始吧 |
[17:17] | ♪ We were hanging in the morning ♪ | |
[17:19] | [cheering] | |
[17:21] | – [laughing] – ♪ Feeling all different ♪ | |
[17:23] | ♪ Kinds of things ♪ | |
[17:25] | ♪ We were talking about everything ♪ | |
[17:29] | ♪ From the past to the happening ♪ | |
[17:31] | – [Taylor] Yes! – [cheering] | |
[17:33] | ♪ We started talking ’bout devotion ♪ | |
[17:37] | ♪ The kind that goes on eternally ♪ | |
[17:39] | [cheering] | |
[17:40] | [sighs] Nice. | |
[17:42] | ♪ And I tell her I’m in love with her ♪ | |
[17:45] | ♪ But how can I know that I’ll always be? ♪ | |
[17:48] | ♪ She just said, “Is it true? ♪ | |
[17:50] | ♪ Is it true? Tell me now” ♪ | |
[17:52] | ♪ It’s a promise I can’t make and I won’t validate ♪ | |
[17:55] | ♪ Was I in some kind of mood? ♪ | |
[17:57] | – [cheering] – ♪ I don’t know, I don’t care ♪ | |
[18:00] | ♪ Now I’m sleeping in my room ♪ | |
[18:01] | ♪ Here I am, back again ♪ | |
[18:04] | ♪ She’s in my… | |
[18:09] | – [cheering] – Yes! | -耶! -我们赢了! |
[18:10] | – Yes! – [laughing] | -耶! |
[18:12] | [shouting excitedly] – [Conrad] Yeah! – [whistle blows] – [cheering] | -我们赢了! |
[18:26] | ♪ No intention to be mentioning ♪ ♪ We started talking ’bout the future ♪ | 柏莉队-斯威夫蒂队 |
[18:33] | ♪ ‘Bout the notion I was motioning ♪ ♪ I’m just so terrified to face her ♪ | 柏莉队 |
[18:39] | [cheering] ♪ Like any moment I might wake up… | A队 |
[18:46] | – [Conrad] Yes! – [whistle blows] – [Belly] Yes! – Oh, my God! – [cheering] | -耶! |
[18:51] | – [♪ Dua Lipa: “Levitating”] – ♪ If you wanna run away ♪ ♪ With me, I know a galaxy and I can take you for a ride ♪ ♪ I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm ♪ | -耶!我的天! |
[18:58] | ♪ Where the music don’t stop for life ♪ – ♪ Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes ♪ – [whistle blows] – ♪ Shining just the way I like… – [cheering] | 柏莉队对阵谢拉队 |
[19:05] | [Shayla] Nice! | 漂亮 |
[19:07] | ♪ You met me at the perfect time ♪ | |
[19:10] | – ♪ You want me, I want you, baby ♪ – [cheering] | |
[19:12] | ♪ My sugar boo, I’m levitating ♪ | |
[19:14] | ♪ The Milky Way, we’re renegading ♪ | |
[19:17] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… | |
[19:18] | – [Conrad] Yeah! – [cheering] | 真漂亮! |
[19:20] | ♪ Moonlight, you’re my starlight… | |
[19:23] | Boom, baby! Let’s go! | 好球!加油! |
[19:26] | – Come on. – Boom! | |
[19:27] | ♪ I’m levitating ♪ | |
[19:29] | ♪ You, all night, come on, dance with me ♪ | |
[19:31] | – [cheering] – ♪ I’m levitating ♪ | |
[19:33] | ♪ You can fly away with me tonight ♪ | |
[19:36] | ♪ You can fly away with me tonight… | |
[19:39] | – [Conrad] Yo! – [cheering] – [laughs] | |
[19:40] | Ace! Yeah. | 耶! |
[19:42] | ♪ You can fly away with me tonight… | |
[19:44] | That was it. You got it. ♪ Tonight ♪♪ | 就是那样 |
[19:48] | ♪ ♪ – Oh! – [cheering] | 你没问题的 |
[20:02] | – | – Yeah! |
[20:06] | Yeah! [laughing] | |
[20:08] | [whoops] [cheering continues] [laughing] | |
[20:14] | – [Susannah] And the winners are Isabel Conklin… – Good job, guys. | -打得好 贝尔 -获胜组合是伊莎贝尔康克林 |
[20:17] | …and Conrad Fisher! [whoops] | 和康拉德费舍尔! |
[20:19] | – [laughing] – Oh, my gosh. | |
[20:21] | You guys were incredible. | 我的天!你们打得太出色了 |
[20:23] | Oh, you make such a great team. | 真是一对绝佳的组合 |
[20:25] | – Did you ask her yet? – Ask me what? | 你跟她提了吗? |
[20:28] | To be your escort. | -跟我提什么? -当你的男伴啊 |
[20:29] | I told him he had to ask you since, you know, | 这件事你考虑了很久都没结果 |
[20:31] | it was taking you so long to decide. | 所以我让他跟你提 |
[20:33] | [Laurel] Congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[20:34] | [cheering continues] | |
[20:37] | – [Susannah] I’m so proud. – I’m so happy for you. | -太自豪了 -真为你感到高兴 |
[20:45] | [Belly] How’s your ankle? | -你的脚踝怎么样了? -好些了 |
[20:47] | – [Taylor] It’s better. – [Nicole] Belly. | 柏莉 嘿 |
[20:49] | – Hey. Belly. – Hey, Nicole. | 柏莉 嘿 妮可 |
[20:52] | – Uh, you remember my friend Taylor? – Yeah, hi. | -还记得我朋友泰勒吗? -记得 嗨 |
[20:54] | Um, so my dad’s boat just came up from Anguilla. | 我爸的船刚从安圭拉开过来 |
[20:57] | Um, so what do you guys think about | 几个小时后 咱们一起 |
[20:59] | a pizza and rosé in a few hours? | 吃披萨 喝桃红葡萄酒 怎么样? |
[21:02] | Just something fun to end the day. | 快快乐乐地结束这一天 |
[21:04] | And you’re more than welcome to come, too, Taylor. | 泰勒 我也非常欢迎你一起来 |
[21:05] | Will Kayla be there? | 凯拉会去吗? |
[21:07] | You mean Shayla. [chuckles] | 你是说谢拉吧 |
[21:08] | And, no, she has plans with Liam and all those people. | 不会 她和利亚姆那帮人有别的计划 |
[21:10] | Yeah, we’ll be there. | -那好 |
[21:12] | [chuckles] Okay. | 我们去 -好的 |
[21:14] | These look amazing. | 这件看起来太漂亮了 |
[21:16] | Would you mind steaming them just one more time? | 能麻烦你再用挂烫机烫一遍吗? |
[21:18] | Oh, my gosh, of course. | 我的天 当然可以 |
[21:20] | [Susannah] I hate to be that person. | -我讨厌各种提要求 |
[21:21] | [Clarissa] Oh, don’t worry about it. | -没关系的 |
[21:22] | – Beck. – What? | -贝克! -怎么了? |
[21:24] | They were totally wrinkled. There was no way. | 衣服上都是褶子 绝对不行 |
[21:26] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随意吧 |
[21:28] | Got a little sun-kissed, by the way. | -对了 |
[21:29] | – Did I? – [laughs] | 你稍稍有点晒黑了 -是吗? |
[21:31] | Okay, ladies, here we go. | -烫好了 |
[21:32] | Thank you so much. | 女士们 |
[21:38] | ♪ ♪ | 给您 -非常感谢 |
[21:47] | It’s the one thing I’ve wanted my whole life, | 我长这么大就盼着那么一件事 |
[21:50] | for Conrad to ask me to go somewhere, | 康拉德主动邀我去某个地方 |
[21:52] | and to-to an actual ball. | 去参加一场真正的舞会 |
[21:55] | And it was all because his mom asked. | 但结果那是他妈妈让他提的 |
[21:57] | Just proves my point why Jelly thrives and Bonrad blows. | 恰恰证明了我的观点 “杰里柏莉”能成 “康拉柏莉”不太行 |
[22:00] | – “Bonrad” is a terrible couple name. – Okay, precisely. | -“康拉柏莉”可太难听了 -可不是呢 |
[22:04] | “Jelly” is, like, cute and catchy. | “杰里柏莉”更好听、更上口 |
[22:05] | Look, I made a Team Jelly finsta. [laughs] | 我在照片墙上建了个“杰里柏莉队” |
[22:10] | [laughs] Oh, my God, Taylor. | 我的天啊 泰勒 照片墙 杰里柏莉队 |
[22:14] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -这身材! -对吧 |
[22:17] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[22:19] | I mean, how am I supposed to fully jump into something | 我内心深处还是对康拉德感到心动… |
[22:22] | with Jeremiah if… [sighs] | |
[22:24] | if a piece of my heart still beats for his brother. | 要怎么和杰里迈亚在一起呢? |
[22:28] | A piece of my heart will, like, always beat a little bit | 我内心深处会一直 |
[22:32] | for your brother, but that doesn’t mean | 对你哥哥史蒂文感到心动 |
[22:33] | that I won’t allow myself to fall for | 但这并不是说如果 |
[22:35] | someone even more incredible if he comes along. | 出现一个更优秀的人 |
[22:37] | – Taylor. – What? | 我就不能爱上他 |
[22:39] | ♪ ♪ | -泰勒 -什么? |
[22:41] | Belly! | 柏莉! |
[22:43] | – Oh, my God. – Fuck me. | -我的天啊 |
[22:49] | [chuckling] [laughing] | -我靠 |
[22:52] | [Steven] Jere, you have to come to the party tonight, man. | 杰里 |
[22:54] | – It’s gonna be sick. – [tires screech over TV] | 你得一起去参加派对 会嗨翻天的 |
[22:55] | Shayla told me Liam ordered an ice luge. | 谢拉告诉我 利亚姆订了一个喝酒用的冰雕 |
[22:58] | Sounds cool. | 听起来不错 |
[23:00] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[23:03] | Nothing. I just don’t really feel like going out tonight. | 没什么 我就是今晚不太想出去 |
[23:05] | What? | 你说什么?别啊 |
[23:07] | No. No, no, no. Dude, I need you, man. | 兄弟 我需要你 |
[23:09] | It’s not gonna be fun without you. | 你不去就不好玩了 |
[23:10] | Dude, Shayla will be there, all right? | 兄弟 |
[23:12] | And everyone’s scared shitless of her. | 谢拉会去的 |
[23:15] | 大家都很害怕她 | |
[23:20] | – [cheering over TV] – Yes, man! See what happens when you don’t concentrate? | 耶 |
[23:23] | [laughs] | 真牛!你不专心就会输给我 |
[23:26] | All right, I-I’ve got some stuff to do. | 行吧 我有事情要做 |
[23:29] | Have fun. | 你玩得开心 |
[23:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么了? |
[23:36] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了? |
[23:37] | I don’t know, man. He’s being weird. | 我不知道 他表现得很奇怪 |
[23:40] | But, uh, he’s not coming tonight, | 但他今晚不去了 |
[23:41] | so it’s just you and me. | 所以只有咱俩了 |
[23:43] | Yeah, about that, bro. | 对了 说起这个 兄弟 |
[23:46] | – I might bail, too. – No. | 我可能也去不了了 |
[23:48] | No. Bro, you haven’t hung out all summer. | -兄弟 整个夏天你都没出去玩 |
[23:50] | – Bro, it’s not gonna be… – Conrad, come on, man. | -不会… 康拉德 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna be so mad at you if you don’t | 拜托 你要是 |
[23:54] | – come to the party tonight. – Okay. | 不去参加派对 我会非常生气 |
[23:55] | – Okay. – What, really? | -好吧 -真的吗? |
[23:57] | – Yes, okay. – [chuckles] | 真的 我去 |
[23:59] | Fucking finally. | 终于同意了! |
[24:01] | You know, you’ve really neglected me, man. | 你最近真的忽略我了 |
[24:03] | – [crowd cheering over TV] – Oh, yes! | 兄弟 耶! |
[24:06] | You saw that? | 你看到了吗?耶!真爽 |
[24:07] | [laughs] Yeah. Nice. | |
[24:11] | Put a finger down if you’ve ever made out with | 请放下一根手指 |
[24:15] | two people within 24 hours of each other. | 如果… |
[24:17] | [quiet chuckling] | 你曾经在24小时内与两个人亲热过 |
[24:19] | [laughter] | 我也有过 |
[24:22] | Okay, put a finger down | 好的 |
[24:24] | if you’ve ever used a stuffed animal to… | 请放下一根手指 如果你曾经用毛绒玩具… |
[24:27] | you know. | 干那种事 |
[24:28] | His name was Harry Bear Styles. | 他叫哈利熊 |
[24:30] | – Like… – [laughter] | 我意思是… |
[24:31] | You had a name for yours? | 你的熊还有名字? |
[24:33] | What? | 什么! |
[24:34] | [laughter, chatter] | |
[24:36] | Okay, put a finger down if you’ve ever had sex. | 好了 请放下一根手指 |
[24:44] | If you’ve ever been to third? | 如果你曾经有过性行为 曾经上过三垒? |
[24:50] | Put a finger down if you’ve ever gone to second. | 请放下一根手指 如果你曾经上过二垒? |
[24:55] | Put a finger down if you’ve ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher. | 请放下一根手指 |
[25:01] | – Oh, wow. – [laughter, murmuring] | 如果你曾经和杰里迈亚费舍尔亲热过! |
[25:02] | [Dara] Shut the fuck up! | -不是吧! |
[25:03] | – Wow. – [Nicole] Wait. | -哇! |
[25:04] | Belly, we want all the tea. | 等等 柏莉 |
[25:07] | Um, sorry, Gigi. | 啥情况 快跟我们说说 -抱歉 |
[25:09] | No, it’s fine. | 琪琪 -没事的 没关系 |
[25:11] | Um, I mean, there’s not much to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[25:13] | He’s-he’s, like, my best friend. | 他就像是我最好的朋友 |
[25:15] | And when did it start? | 什么时候开始的? |
[25:16] | Um, about a week ago. | 大概一周前 |
[25:18] | We kissed in the pool at our house. | 我们在家里的泳池里接吻了 |
[25:22] | I always had this weird feeling there was something going on | 我之前感觉 |
[25:25] | between you and Conrad. | 你和康拉德之间有情况 |
[25:26] | But I guess I just had the wrong brother. | 但现在看来 是我错把弟弟猜成了哥哥 |
[25:31] | Uh, yeah, no. It’s-it’s, um… | 是的 也不是 其实… |
[25:33] | It’s just, I… | 其实我… |
[25:35] | – I don’t know. I… – Yeah, whatever. | 我也不知道 |
[25:37] | Enough about Jeremiah. | 算了 咱不说杰里迈亚了 |
[25:38] | Uh, put a finger down if you’ve ever been skinny-dipping. | 请放下一根手指 如果你曾经裸泳 |
[25:41] | Put a finger down if you’ve ever | 请放下一根手指 |
[25:44] | gone skinny-dipping at Hopper’s Cove. | 如果你曾经在霍珀湾裸泳 |
[25:47] | Is that a dare? | 这算是挑战吗? |
[25:48] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[25:50] | [laughter] | 你没错 |
[25:52] | [James Stewart over TV] Well, there’s nothing wrong with you, Lisa. | 丽萨 |
[25:55] | You’ve got this town in the palm of your hand. | 你已经适应了这里的生活 |
[25:59] | Not quite, it seems. | 不完全是 |
[26:01] | [Susannah grunts softly] | |
[26:03] | Thought you left with, uh, Connie and Steven, honey. | 我以为你和康拉德、史蒂文一起出去了 |
[26:06] | Uh, wasn’t really in the mood for a party. | 我没心情参加派对 |
[26:09] | Oh, that doesn’t sound like you. | 这口气不像你啊 |
[26:11] | [chuckles] | |
[26:13] | – Yeah, I’m just tired from the tourney. – [sighs] | 我就是排球比赛打累了 |
[26:16] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah. I’m just, um… | -你还好吗? -还好 我就是… |
[26:19] | I’m just tired, too. | 我也就是有点累了 |
[26:21] | Hey, you want to watch a movie with me? | 咱俩一起看个电影? |
[26:25] | – Or we could merc some zombies. – [chuckles] | 或者我们一起杀僵尸? |
[26:31] | – Okay, how do I, uh, how do I work this thing? – | 好吧 |
[26:33] | [laughs] Okay, so, um, you want to use this one to look around. | 这玩意儿怎么操作? 用这个环看四周 |
[26:37] | – This is to move. – Mm-hmm. | 这样是移动 |
[26:38] | – Aim. Shoot. – Okay. [clears throat] | 瞄准、射击 |
[26:41] | Okay, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[26:42] | [eerie video game music continues] | 好了 准备好了吗? 僵尸死亡瘟疫 |
[26:45] | – All right, there they are. – Oh. What? Where? | 僵尸来了 -在哪儿? |
[26:47] | – [Jeremiah] Right there on my left. – Wait, wait. | -就在那儿 在我左边 |
[26:49] | – My left or your left? – No, no, right there | -我的左边还是你的左边? |
[26:50] | – on-on my left. Oh. – [zombies growling] | -在那儿 |
[26:52] | – [laughing] – Ugh. – [woman screams over TV] [both laughing] | 我的左边 |
[26:55] | Just takes practice. | 就是需要练习 |
[26:58] | You know how much money you guys raised | 你知道你们今天为 |
[26:59] | for the homeless shelter today? | 无家可归者的收容所筹到了多少钱吗? |
[27:01] | Five thousand dollars. | 五千美元 |
[27:03] | I was so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[27:05] | And then Belly won. | 而且柏莉获胜了 |
[27:07] | She’ll be the literal belle of the ball. | 她会成为元媛舞会上真正的焦点 |
[27:11] | She mention who she’s taking? | 她提没提要带谁当男伴? |
[27:13] | I, uh, I told Connie to take her. | 我让康尼带她参加舞会了 |
[27:15] | I would’ve asked you, but I know you hate formal events. | 本来想让你去的 但我知道你很讨厌正式的活动 |
[27:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:22] | So I-I guess they’re going, Conrad and Belly? | 那他俩要一起去吗?康拉德和柏莉? |
[27:24] | Yeah, fingers crossed. | 希望如此吧 |
[27:26] | Connie seemed like his old self today, didn’t he? | 康尼今天好像 |
[27:29] | I mean, he was so… happy. | 又恢复了往日的神采 看起来很开心 |
[27:32] | Yeah, I guess. | 估计是吧 |
[27:35] | That storm cloud over his head didn’t wander your way, did it? | 他心头的不良情绪 |
[27:39] | – Hmm? – [laughs] No. | 该不会是转移到你这边了吧? 没有 |
[27:42] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[27:44] | Anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮上忙的吗? |
[27:48] | Nah. Today’s just been weird. | 没有 只是今天比较怪 |
[27:50] | You sure? I mean, I’m-I’m right here. | 你确定吗?我可是就坐在你眼前 |
[27:56] | You know, I-I think I am gonna go to the party. | 我觉得我还是去参加那个派对吧 |
[27:59] | – You want to come? – [both laugh] | -你要一起去吗? |
[28:01] | Thanks. Um… | -谢谢了 |
[28:04] | [sighs] I’m ready for bed. | 我准备睡觉了 |
[28:06] | [softly] Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | [sighs] | 天啊 |
[28:21] | – [♪ Tyler, the Creator: “WusYaName”] – ♪ What’s your name ♪ | |
[28:23] | ♪ Girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:25] | ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:27] | – ♪ Tell me ♪ – ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:30] | ♪ What’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:32] | ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:34] | – [vocalizing] – ♪ Yo ♪ | |
[28:36] | – ♪ Check it out ♪ – ♪ Baby ♪ | |
[28:38] | – [vocalizing] – ♪ Oh, nah ♪ | |
[28:40] | ♪ We don’t do backpack ♪ | |
[28:44] | ♪ My pickup line and shit ♪ | |
[28:45] | ♪ I got your bitch movin’ ♪ | |
[28:47] | ♪ Call me when you get lost ♪ | |
[28:49] | ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:51] | – ♪ What’s your name? ♪ – ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend ♪ | |
[28:53] | – ♪ What’s your name? ♪ – ♪ Tell me ♪ | |
[28:55] | ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend, what’s your name? ♪ | |
[28:57] | – ♪ What’s your name? ♪ – ♪ What’s your name, girlfriend ♪♪ | |
[28:59] | – [lively chatter, cheering] – [rap music playing inside] | |
[29:05] | – [laughter, chatter] – [rap music continues] | |
[29:08] | Yo, did you see the car in the garage, bro? | 兄弟 你看到车库里的车了吗? |
[29:10] | I think it’s a Dino 246. | 好像是一辆法拉利Dino 246 |
[29:11] | Liam’s family loves to show off. | 利亚姆一家就喜欢显摆 |
[29:14] | Dude, I can’t imagine growing up like this. | 我真不敢想 在这样的环境下长大是什么样的 |
[29:16] | Yeah, it’s pretty crazy, huh? | 很难以想象吧? |
[29:18] | Whatever, man. You’re rich, too. | 快得了吧 你也很有钱 |
[29:21] | Not like this. I mean… | 我可没这么有钱 |
[29:23] | I mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school. | 这些小孩儿都在寄宿学校长大 |
[29:25] | They saw their families once a year. | 每年只见家人一次 |
[29:27] | That’s why they’re all such assholes. | 所以他们都很混蛋 |
[29:29] | None of them are happy. | 没人真正的开心 |
[29:30] | Come on, man. You’re such a buzzkill. | 你可真能扫兴 |
[29:31] | [cheering, whooping] | |
[29:35] | Oh, my God, I knew my boy’d rally! | 天啊!我就知道 |
[29:37] | Yes! | 自家兄弟会打起精神来的 |
[29:38] | [cheering continues] | 耶! |
[29:41] | Yes! [laughing] | 耶! |
[29:45] | Gimme some. | |
[29:46] | Yo, who’s Jeremiah hooking up with these days? | -杰里迈亚最近在和谁勾搭? |
[29:48] | Uh, no one. | -谁也没有 |
[29:49] | Oh, my… No, actually, no, no, no. | 其实 |
[29:51] | Shayla has this crazy theory, bro. | 谢拉有个很荒唐的想法 |
[29:53] | She thinks he’s hooking up with my sister. Really? | 她觉得杰里迈亚和我妹妹搞上了 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I know, man. It sickens me, too. | -真的吗? -是吧 兄弟 我也觉得恶心 |
[29:58] | That’s… Wow. | 这…哇 |
[30:01] | But, uh, Shayla has a lot of crazy theories, and Jere knows | 但谢拉不着边际的想法多了去了 |
[30:03] | I would kill him if he ever touched my little sister. | 而且杰里知道的 如果他敢碰我妹妹 我饶不了他 |
[30:05] | – So, you know… – Yo, boys! Hey, check it out! | 伙计们!快看看 这可是喝酒用的冰雕 |
[30:07] | It’s an ice luge! Come try it! Steven, come on! | 来试试!史蒂文 来啊 |
[30:09] | Dude, I got to go. I got to go. I got to go. – [♪ Cannons: “Fire for You”] – ♪ My heart just dropped ♪ | 嘿 |
[30:16] | [cheering nearby] ♪ Thinking about you ♪ ♪ The world just stops… | 我得去了 |
[30:26] | – [laughter] – All right, all right. | -好的 |
[30:28] | Here. Slowly. Slowly. | -好啊 |
[30:29] | Oh, whoa! | 哇!天啊 |
[30:31] | – Geez. – God, I can hear the debauchery | 天哪 |
[30:32] | – from down the block. – [laughter] | 我在街区那边 都能听到这里的放荡声 |
[30:34] | You know what it is. | 情况就是这样的 |
[30:36] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嘿! |
[30:38] | [Liam] We’ve got a game going down in the basement, | 我们在地下室攒了个牌局 |
[30:40] | uh, if you think you can break away. [Liam laughs] | 看你能不能抽出时间 |
[30:44] | Uh, you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[30:46] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[30:48] | Y-Yeah, I’m in. I’m in. | 好啊 我加入 |
[30:49] | – Nice. – [laughing] | 真好 |
[30:54] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[30:57] | [chuckles] | |
[31:05] | – [playful screaming, laughter] – [water splashing] | |
[31:09] | Taylor! | |
[31:10] | [laughter continues] | |
[31:20] | [Gigi] Hey, watch out for jellyfish. | 嘿 小心水母! |
[31:21] | I do not want to have to pee on any of you guys. | 我可不想尿在你们身上给你们解毒 |
[31:24] | The other two girls missed out. | 那俩姑娘没来 |
[31:26] | I know. I figured Dara wouldn’t, but Marissa? | 是啊 我猜到了达拉不会来 但玛丽莎怎么也没来? |
[31:28] | – [phone chimes] – Yeah, that’s what I thought. | -对啊 |
[31:30] | – [Gigi] Nicole. – [Nicole] Yeah? | 我也是这么想的! -妮可 |
[31:32] | Conrad’s texting you. | -怎么了? -康拉德在给你发信息! |
[31:33] | Okay, coming. | 好的 |
[31:34] | [laughter] [sighs] | 马上来 |
[31:41] | This is so nice. | 好舒服啊 |
[31:43] | Have to admit, I like your friends. | 我承认 我喜欢你的朋友们 |
[31:45] | I knew you would. | -我就知道你会喜欢 |
[31:47] | They all seem down with you and Jeremiah. | -她们好像都接受了你和杰里迈亚在一起 |
[31:49] | Even Gigi, whose veins just about | 就连琪琪都接受了 |
[31:51] | – exploded when she heard. – [laughs] | 她可是听到你俩的事青筋都暴突了 |
[31:53] | – [gasps] Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天啊! -怎么了? |
[31:55] | I just realized something. | 我突然有个主意 |
[31:56] | Hashtag Team Jellyfish-er. | 标签:杰里柏莉费舍尔队 |
[32:00] | – Jellyfisher. – [laughs] | 杰里柏莉费舍尔 |
[32:01] | Taylor, that is so dumb. | -泰勒 这也太傻了 |
[32:03] | No, I’m serious. It’s so cute. | -不 我认真的 听起来很可爱 |
[32:08] | I knew they were bitches. | -我就知道她们是帮贱人! |
[32:10] | What’s happening? | -怎么了? |
[32:12] | Wait. | 等等… |
[32:16] | Taylor, what’s going on? | 泰勒 出什么事了? |
[32:18] | They took everything. | 她们把东西都拿走了 |
[32:19] | Except for your phone, | 只留了你的手机 |
[32:21] | which has a really incriminating text from Conbad. | 手机里有一条 非常罪恶的短信 康拉德发来的 |
[32:25] | Wait, what does it say? | 等等 短信说什么? |
[32:27] | “My mom did ask me to ask you to the ball, | “我请求当你舞会的男伴 |
[32:29] | but that’s not why I did it. | 不是因为我妈让我这么做 |
[32:30] | I did it because I wanted to.” | “而是因为我真的想当你的男伴” |
[32:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊! |
[32:35] | – Belly, concentrate. – [chuckles] | 柏莉 集中注意力 |
[32:37] | – What? – Belly. | -柏莉! -怎么了? |
[32:38] | What? [stammers] Okay, okay, okay. | -柏莉! |
[32:41] | W-Well, wh-what do we do? | -怎么了? 好吧 |
[32:42] | I mean, we cannot walk home naked. | 我们该怎么办? 总不能赤身裸体地走回家吧 |
[32:44] | It-it could be worse. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[32:45] | – Taylor. [chuckles] – We’re going. | -我们走回家 |
[32:47] | What could be worse than this? | -泰勒 |
[32:49] | – [sighs] – [laughs] | 还有比现在更糟糕的情况吗? |
[32:53] | Okay. Wh… | 好吧… |
[32:56] | – What about that? – [groans] No. | 那个怎么样? |
[32:59] | – [lively chatter, laughter] – [♪ Virgin Suicide: “Sedate Me”] | 不! |
[33:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[33:15] | [sighs] Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:20] | So, hey, uh… | 嘿 |
[33:22] | have you noticed anything weird about Mom lately? | 你最近有没有发现妈妈挺奇怪的? |
[33:25] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你说什么呢? |
[33:28] | Oh, she’s just been sleeping more. | 她最近很爱睡觉 |
[33:30] | Yeah, it’s the summertime, Jere. | 现在可是夏天 杰里 |
[33:33] | Our mom sleeps more when she’s on vacation. | 咱妈休假的时候就是会睡久一点 |
[33:35] | Okay, all right. Fuck you. | 好吧 去你的 |
[33:40] | And congrats on your win today. | 恭喜你今天比赛赢了 |
[33:42] | I know how much you hate to lose. | 我知道你有多讨厌失败 |
[33:44] | It’s not about winning for me. | 对我而言赢不是意义 |
[33:48] | It’s about doing things the right way. | 用恰当的方式做事才是重点 |
[33:52] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[33:58] | [dog barking in distance] | 行 |
[34:00] | – This is so bad. So bad. – I knew those girls were shit. | -这太悲催了 -我早知道那帮女生不是好东西 |
[34:02] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[34:04] | Okay, I get it. You were right. | 我懂了 你说得对 |
[34:06] | Why can’t we just call Jeremiah? We’re gonna be, like, murdered. | 不能给杰里迈亚打电话吗? 我们会被人谋杀的 |
[34:08] | No. Calling Jeremiah would be too much drama. | 不行 给他打电话只会让局面更狗血 |
[34:11] | I can’t walk two more miles. | 还有三公里 我走不动了 |
[34:14] | – Well, you’re gonna have to. – Oh, my God. – [dog howling, barking] – [imitating howling] | -走不动也得走 |
[34:19] | [chuckles] [both laughing] | -我的天啊 |
[34:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[34:24] | No, but this is why Conrad’s a disaster. | 不 所以说康拉德就是祸水 |
[34:27] | Like, he’s hot and mysterious. | 他很性感 |
[34:28] | You know. I get it. | 很神秘 |
[34:30] | I know. | 我懂 我知道 |
[34:31] | But everything he touches turns to total shit. | 但是但凡和他沾点边的事情 |
[34:33] | [sighs] | 最后都变成一团糟 |
[34:34] | Yeah. I-I don’t know why I keep letting him suck me in. | 好吧 我不知道 为什么我总是让自己陷进去 |
[34:38] | It’s just like, today, he was like the old Conrad | 就好像今天 |
[34:40] | and-and everything, it felt just like it used to. | 他就像是以前那个康拉德又回来了 感觉就像从前一样 |
[34:43] | – You know? – He’s got you back under his spell. | 你明白吧 他把你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[34:46] | And then the spell broke, and I realized I literally just | 迷魂药散去后 |
[34:50] | kicked Jeremiah to the side for him. | 我才意识到我真的为了康拉德 把杰里迈亚推到了一旁 |
[34:52] | Yeah, you kind of did do that. | 是的 你确实是那样做了 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 你懂吧… |
[34:58] | I, um, I used to dream about Conrad | 我之前总梦到康拉德 |
[35:01] | and imagine what it would be like, and I felt safe. | 还会想象我俩在一起的样子 我会很有安全感 |
[35:04] | Because, you know, it was never gonna come true. | 因为这永远不会实现 |
[35:06] | He would never feel for me what I feel for him. | 他对我永远不会有 我对他的那种好感 |
[35:09] | When Jeremiah and I kissed, | 杰里迈亚和我接吻时… |
[35:13] | it was real. | 感觉很真实 |
[35:16] | And real is-is, like… scary. | 真实得让人害怕 |
[35:23] | But isn’t love supposed to be a little scary? | 但爱情本就会让人害怕 不是吗? |
[35:30] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[35:31] | I’m always right, like, 98% of the time at least. | 我从来都是对的 |
[35:34] | [both laughing] | 可以说至少98%的时候都是对的 |
[35:37] | [shushes] | 快闭嘴吧 |
[35:39] | [sighs] Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | – [phone beeps] – Thank God. – [lively chatter] – [R&B music playing] | 你终于要打电话了 |
[35:45] | Conrad, I need to talk to you. In private. | 康拉德 我有话要和你私下说 |
[35:49] | [Conrad] Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | Duty calls. [phone vibrating] | 找我有事 |
[35:59] | Hey, Belly. | 嘿 柏莉 |
[36:04] | What? | 什么? |
[36:08] | [Conrad] What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[36:10] | I was at Hopper’s Cove, and I saw your text to Belly. | 我刚才在霍珀湾 看到你给柏莉发的信息了 |
[36:12] | You flat-out lied to me. | 你彻头彻尾地骗了我 |
[36:15] | Like, actively and passively lied to me. | 从主观意愿上和非主观意愿上都骗了我 |
[36:17] | Using me like a backup, letting me think that | 把我当备胎 |
[36:20] | this could actually be something, | 让我误以为咱俩有未来 |
[36:21] | making up a whole-ass story about | 还编瞎话 |
[36:23] | how your mom is forcing you to take Belly to the ball. | 说什么 你妈逼着你去当柏莉的舞会男伴 |
[36:25] | Nicole, I swear, my mom really did ask me… | -妮可 |
[36:26] | Just stop it already! | 我发誓我妈真逼我了… -快拉倒吧! |
[36:28] | This whole summer, I’ve been trying to figure this out. | 整个夏天我都在想办法 |
[36:31] | Whatever this is. | 搞清楚这段感情 不管这算不算感情 |
[36:32] | But-but really, it’s-it’s always been about Belly, hasn’t it? | 但你心里一直惦记的是柏莉 对吧? |
[36:35] | And I’m so annoyed with myself for getting caught up in this | 让自己卷进这种事 |
[36:38] | because I know better. | 我很恼火 |
[36:41] | I never meant to hurt you. I didn’t… | 因为我已经不是恋爱脑的小姑娘了 我从来都没想要伤害你 |
[36:44] | Oh, please. You didn’t hurt me. | 快得了吧 你没伤害我 |
[36:46] | You wasted my time. | 你浪费了我的时间 |
[36:48] | There’s a difference. | 这是两回事 |
[36:50] | A lot of guys want to be with me, Conrad. | 很多人排队想和我在一起 |
[36:52] | I’ve got a hot-ass college guy from Oxford | 有个从牛津来的帅小伙对我很着迷 |
[36:54] | who’s obsessed with me. | |
[36:55] | He actually knows what he wants. | 他很清楚自己想要什么 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:00] | Okay? | 好的? |
[37:02] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[37:03] | I led you on. | 是我骗了你 |
[37:04] | I fucked everything up. | 我毁了咱俩的感情 |
[37:07] | There’s… a lot of shit I’ve been dealing with, | 我正在面对很多破事 |
[37:10] | and it’s, uh… That’s not an excuse. | 就是… |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. Um… | 但这不是借口 对不起 |
[37:16] | It wasn’t fair to you. | 这么做对你而言不公平 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:31] | Your girlfriend and her friend are gonna need this. | 你女朋友和她闺蜜会需要这个 |
[37:37] | [engine starts] | |
[37:44] | – I’ll raise 20. – Hmm. | 我加20 |
[37:47] | So, uh, how long you guys been playing together? | 你们一起玩多久了? |
[37:49] | Since freshman year at Choate. | 刚上乔特罗斯玛丽中学就玩了 |
[37:52] | Liam’s president of the Poker Society. | 利亚姆当时是扑克协会的主席 |
[37:55] | – Okay. – Are you ever gonna play a hand? [laughs] | 你到底要不要玩一手? |
[38:01] | – Yeah. Uh, yeah. – [Liam laughs] | 好啊 |
[38:03] | All in. | 这样吧 |
[38:04] | – Oh! – [laughter] | 全押 |
[38:08] | Let’s see if Steven from P.A. | 让我们看看宾夕法尼亚州的史蒂文 |
[38:09] | can keep this lucky streak alive. [laughs] | 能不能继续走运 |
[38:20] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:23] | Fuck yeah! [laughing] | 妈的 |
[38:26] | Ah! [laughing] | 耶! |
[38:30] | It’s all good, buddy. I mean, we all hit a wall at some point, | 没关系 谁都有不顺的时候 |
[38:32] | – right? [laughs] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:34] | Break? | 休息一下? |
[38:36] | [laughs] | |
[38:37] | And then, afterwards, like, raise the antes, like-like, another 200, yeah? [laughs] – [♪ 24kGoldn: “Outta Pocket”] – ♪ That’s what them bands do ♪ ♪ Ooh, I been trying to keep my cool ♪ ♪ Late nights posted in the stu ♪ | 等会儿我们提高赌注 |
[38:51] | ♪ Moneymaking moves, don’t know what to choose ♪ ♪ Don’t know what to do, don’t know what to do ♪♪ [crickets chirping] ♪ ♪ | 再加200 |
[39:09] | [sighs] | 好吗? |
[39:10] | Oh, my God, Belly, are you okay? | 我的天啊 柏莉 你还好吗? |
[39:15] | What are you doing here? | -你来这里干什么? |
[39:16] | Nicole… she told me about, um… | -妮可 她告诉我… |
[39:20] | I hope you told her to watch her back. | 我希望你跟她说过给我小心点 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 给 |
[39:26] | – Okay, I… – Can you just… | 好的 |
[39:28] | – Excuse me. – Uh, do you want some help? | 能麻烦你? |
[39:30] | Cool. | -需要帮忙吗? -好 |
[39:34] | Are you okay if I go with Jeremiah? | 你介意我跟杰里迈亚走吗? |
[39:36] | Oh, my God, are you kidding me? Yes. | 我的天啊 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[39:38] | Thousand percent yes. | 不介意 百分之一千个不介意 |
[40:02] | It’s a crazy night. | 今晚太疯狂了 |
[40:04] | Didn’t have to be. | 本来没必要这样 |
[40:06] | If you stopped playing all these games and just let her go, | 要不是你在感情上暧昧不清 对她忽冷忽热 |
[40:08] | it would’ve been a great night. | 今晚本来会很美好的 |
[40:15] | [engine starts] | |
[40:25] | I’m sorry about earlier. With the tournament. | 之前排球比赛的事 我很抱歉 |
[40:27] | I-I just, I get into my super competitive zone and… | 我就是进入了 争个你死我活的状态… |
[40:32] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗? |
[40:34] | Nah, nah, it’s all good. | 没有 没关系 |
[40:36] | Conrad’s the better player anyway. | 反正康拉德也比我打得好 |
[40:42] | So I heard he may be taking you to the ball. | 我听说他可能要带你参加舞会 |
[40:44] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[40:46] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[40:48] | Well, he’s not. | 好吧 他不去 |
[40:51] | I still don’t have a date. | 我现在还没有男伴 |
[41:02] | Can you pull over? | 你能停车吗? |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:13] | [engine stops] | |
[41:20] | Thank you for coming to get me. | 谢谢你过来接我 |
[41:22] | ♪ ♪ | |
[41:25] | Belly, I’ll always come and get you. | 柏莉 我随时都愿意来接你 |
[41:36] | Can you hear that? | 你能听到吗? |
[41:40] | Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[41:45] | My heart’s pounding. | 我的心在怦怦跳 |
[41:54] | Yeah, it’s beating really fast. | 是啊 |
[41:56] | ♪ ♪ | 跳得很快 |
[42:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[42:23] | [Belly] I was always so scared for when this moment would come, | 我之前总是很害怕 这一刻什么时候会到来 |
[42:26] | but weirdly, I’m totally fine | 但奇怪的是 我现在完全不害怕 |
[42:30] | because it’s Jeremiah. | 因为他可是杰里迈亚 |
[42:33] | [chuckles softly] So? | 所以… |
[42:37] | Will you go with me to the deb ball? [phone chimes] | 你愿意带我去参加元媛舞会吗? |
[43:00] | [♪ Billie Eilish: “When the Party’s Over”] ♪ Don’t you know ♪ | 康拉德 |
[43:17] | ♪ I’m no good for you? ♪ ♪ I’ve learned to lose you… | 你还醒着吗? |
[43:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:26] | Stop texting me. | 别给我发短信了 |
[43:28] | It’s triggering. | 会有连锁反应的 |
[43:29] | Bad things happen when you text me. | 你一给我发短信 就会有坏事发生 |
[43:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[43:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:36] | I feel like I keep doing the wrong thing | 我感觉但凡是关于你的事 |
[43:38] | when it comes to you. ♪ But nothing ever stops you… | 我总是做不对 |
[43:44] | This is yours. | 这是给你的 |
[43:49] | ♪ Quiet when I’m coming home… | |
[43:50] | Uh, you don’t have to keep it or… anything. | 你没必要留着什么的 |
[43:54] | You could throw it in the ocean, burn it. I… | 你可以扔进垃圾桶 |
[43:58] | ♪ Like it like that ♪ I just… | 烧掉… |
[44:03] | ♪ I could lie, say I like it… | 我只是… |
[44:05] | What? | 只是什么? |
[44:06] | ♪ Like it like that ♪ | |
[44:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[44:13] | ♪ Don’t you know… | |
[44:15] | …don’t want to lose you. | 不想失去你 |
[44:17] | ♪ Already? ♪ | |
[44:21] | ♪ I’ll only hurt you ♪ | |
[44:24] | ♪ If you let me ♪ | |
[44:30] | ♪ Call me friend ♪ | |
[44:33] | ♪ But keep me closer ♪ | |
[44:36] | It’s too late. | 已经太晚了 创意监督 罗婷婷 |
[44:38] | ♪ And I’ll call you ♪ | |
[44:40] | ♪ When the party’s over ♪ | |
[44:47] | ♪ Quiet when I’m coming home ♪ | |
[44:49] | ♪ And I’m on my own ♪ | |
[44:54] | ♪ And I could lie, say I like it like that ♪ | |
[44:57] | ♪ Like it like that ♪ | |
[45:01] | ♪ Yeah, I could lie, say I like it like that ♪ | |
[45:04] | ♪ Like it like that ♪ | |
[45:08] | ♪ But nothing is better sometimes ♪ | |
[45:14] | ♪ Once we’ve both said our goodbyes ♪ | |
[45:21] | ♪ Let’s just let it go ♪ | |
[45:27] | ♪ Let me let you go ♪ | |
[45:36] | ♪ Quiet when I’m coming home ♪ | |
[45:39] | ♪ And I’m on my own ♪ | |
[45:44] | ♪ I could lie, say I like it like that ♪ | |
[45:48] | ♪ Like it like that ♪ | |
[45:53] | ♪ I could lie, say I like it like that ♪ | |
[45:56] | ♪ Like it like that ♪♪ | |
[46:01] | – [crickets chirping] – [water lapping gently] |