时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Shouldn’t have played, lady. | 你不该玩的 女人 |
[01:05] | Not your game. | 这不是你的游戏 |
[03:36] | What the shit? | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:42] | No, really, just tell me — what the shit?! | 不 真的 告诉我 搞什么鬼 |
[04:38] | The escapees could be en route to the Sanctuary. | 逃跑者可能在去救世堂的路上 |
[04:41] | They are Henry’s quarry and Henry, ours. | 亨利要找他们 而我们要找亨利 |
[04:43] | There could be another attack. Maggie needs me here. | 这里可能还会被袭击 玛姬需要我留下 |
[04:46] | You can leave. | 你可以走 |
[04:49] | But you choose not to. | 但你选择不走 |
[04:51] | Tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[04:53] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[04:58] | You think he’s already dead. | 你觉得他已经死了 |
[05:02] | Is that what you believe? | 你相信这点吗 |
[05:06] | Or can you not allow yourself to believe otherwise? | 还是你无法允许自己相信他没死 |
[05:11] | You told me to pretend to make it real | 是你告诉我要假装成真 |
[05:13] | until it is so, and you cannot. | 直到真的成真 而你却做不到 |
[05:16] | It may not be so. | 假装也未必会成真 |
[05:19] | I fear for Henry. | 我为亨利担心 |
[05:23] | You, who I thought were the bravest person I’ve met… | 我以为你是我见过的最勇敢的人 |
[05:29] | No. | 不 |
[05:32] | You… | 你 |
[05:37] | You’re stopped by cowardice. | 懦弱阻拦了你 |
[06:00] | It’s been over a day. | 已经一天多了 |
[06:02] | Still not sick. Doc says I’m cool. | 还是没生病 医生说我没事了 |
[06:08] | You’re a tough son of a bitch. | 你真他妈坚强 |
[06:12] | Daryl, | 达里尔 |
[06:14] | it just means that Dwight shot me with a clean arrow. | 这意味着德怀特用干净的箭头射中了我 |
[06:16] | Or it means you got lucky. Could be anything. | 或者是你运气好 什么都有可能 |
[06:20] | It’s not like a bite. Sometimes nothing happens. | 这不是咬伤 有时候不会出事 |
[06:23] | – Daryl… – Look, if Dwight knew, | -达里尔 -听着 如果德怀特知道这事 |
[06:26] | could’ve warned us, could’ve sent us a message. | 他本可以警告我们 给我们发消息 |
[06:28] | Well, maybe he couldn’t. | 也许他无法那样做 |
[06:31] | He let a whole day go by while our people lay around dying. | 他浪费了一整天的时间 而我们的人躺在地上死去 |
[06:34] | Everybody else in the battle who got injured got sick. | 战斗中受伤的其他人全都生病了 |
[06:37] | That can’t be an accident. | 这不可能是意外 |
[06:41] | So he just gets a pass? Is that it? | 所以他就可以脱罪了 是这样吗 |
[06:43] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[06:44] | Look, you said that we might need him, | 你说过我们也许需要他 |
[06:47] | and we might need him now more than ever, | 我们现在也许最需要他 |
[06:48] | and what I’m saying is that if I had killed him, | 我的意思是 如果我杀了他 |
[06:51] | maybe I would be dead right now. | 也许我现在就死了 |
[06:56] | Look, do what you gotta do. | 听着 你想做什么随你 |
[07:01] | But know it’s just for you. | 但要知道你只是为了自己 |
[07:05] | I’m out. | 我退出了 |
[07:45] | Do you… | 你 |
[07:49] | Do you want to read it? | 你想看吗 |
[08:07] | You’re going out there. | 你要出去了 |
[08:09] | We need food. | 我们需要食物 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna find some. | 我要去找食物 |
[08:14] | What did he write you? | 他给你写了什么 |
[08:23] | I don’t know. I-I can’t. | 我不知道 我没法看 |
[08:25] | – Wait. – I can’t. | -等等 -我做不到 |
[08:26] | You have to. | 你必须看 |
[08:31] | I did it, too… | 我也这样做过 |
[08:34] | when it happened to me. | 当我遇上这种事的时候 |
[08:37] | You keep moving to move away from it. | 你一直在四处逃避 |
[08:42] | Andrea stopped me. | 安德莉亚拦住了我 |
[08:45] | And now… I’m stopping you. | 现在 我要拦住你 |
[08:54] | Carl wrote that because he wanted you to read it. | 卡尔写了信 是因为他想让你看 |
[08:59] | It was one of the last things he ever did. | 这是他做的最后一件事 |
[09:06] | You’re stayin’. | 你要留下 |
[09:59] | You goin’ lookin’ for him? | 你要去找他吗 |
[10:01] | For them. | 找他们 |
[10:04] | – You don’t have to, Morgan. – I do. | -你不必这么做的 摩根 -我必须做 |
[10:07] | I could’ve before, and I should’ve. | 我之前可以做 也应该做 |
[10:10] | I was supposed to. | 我本来就该做 |
[10:11] | See, we’re the same, and I was supposed to. | 瞧 我们是一样的 我本来就该做 |
[10:14] | And I thought that… | 而我以为… |
[10:19] | Thought I had to. | 以为我必须做 |
[10:21] | Thought it’d be different. | 以为会有不同 |
[10:28] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[10:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | But I’m coming with you. | 但我和你一起去 |
[10:44] | The relay cars are in position. | 接力车都就位了 |
[10:45] | If the Saviors are coming back, | 如果救世军杀回来 |
[10:47] | we’ll have 10, maybe 15 minutes heads-up. | 我们有十到十五分钟做准备 |
[10:49] | – And our ammo? – ‘Bout what we thought. | -弹药呢 -和我们估算的差不多 |
[10:51] | Not enough to fend off another attack of that size. | 无法再抵御一次这种规模的袭击了 |
[10:53] | Well, maybe we don’t gotta worry about that no more. | 也许我们不用担心这个 |
[10:56] | At least for now. | 至少现在不用了 |
[10:57] | Maybe going hand-to-hand’s our only option. | 也许我们只能肉搏了 |
[11:00] | You think they’re low on ammo? | 你觉得他们的弹药也不多了吗 |
[11:01] | Well, they must’ve gone through a whole bunch of it | 他们在穿过救世堂的尸群时 |
[11:03] | getting through them walkers at Sanctuary. | 肯定用掉了很多弹药 |
[11:05] | And there’s not a lot of places to find more. | 再加上也没多少地方能补充弹药 |
[11:09] | Mierda. | 该死的 |
[11:12] | They have our bullet maker. They can make more. | 他们手上有我们的子弹制造者 他们可以造 |
[11:15] | You think the Saviors have what he’d need to make them? | 你觉得救世军有造子弹的原料和设备吗 |
[11:17] | If they don’t, I know where they’d find it. | 就算没有 我也知道他们能在哪里找到 |
[11:29] | I smell it. | 我闻到了 |
[11:32] | Whatever the holy hell happened here, I smell it. | 不管这里发生过什么 我都闻到了 |
[11:39] | That’s what that fire is about, that salt, burning it away. | 生火就是为了这个 还有那些盐 放火除味 |
[11:46] | I told you, people are a resource. | 我告诉过你了 人是资源 |
[11:50] | I don’t throw resources like that away. | 我可不会把这种资源抛开 |
[11:54] | I got a lot of confidence | 我非常有信心 |
[11:55] | that most people can be put on the right path — | 大部分人都可以走上正路… |
[11:59] | my path. | 我那条路 |
[12:01] | I wouldn’t have killed all your people. | 我是不会把你的人杀光的 |
[12:04] | No. | 不会 |
[12:06] | That was the work of someone not following the program. | 那是某个不按计划行事的人干的 |
[12:13] | But this? | 但这个 |
[12:17] | This is my mistake. | 这个是我的失误 |
[12:20] | I’ll own this. | 我认了 |
[12:24] | I took a chance on someone, | 我给了某个人一次机会 |
[12:25] | thought I was doing the right thing, | 想着那么做是正确的 |
[12:27] | and all I did was punch myself in the dick. | 但这一切都不过是打了我自己的脸 |
[12:32] | I am sorry for this. | 我对此很抱歉 |
[12:36] | I really am. | 真心的 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry that you lost all you had. | 很抱歉你失去了一切 |
[12:43] | But I know, in some way, I can help get it back, | 但我知道 我可以以某种方式帮你夺回一切 |
[12:47] | that we — | 我们… |
[12:55] | This is our best bet. It’d make sense | 这是我们最靠谱的猜测 他们很有可能 |
[12:58] | they’d stay near the road they’d take to get there. | 会待在来时走的路附近 |
[13:01] | 50/50 chance they’d be… | 有一半的可能性他们会… |
[13:09] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[13:11] | Turnip. | 萝卜 |
[13:15] | They were on this side of the road. | 他们之前走过这里 |
[13:25] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[13:27] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[13:33] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[13:41] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[13:51] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 |
[13:53] | You were supposed to. | 你本该知道的 |
[13:58] | You’re not here. He’s not here. | 你不在这里 他不在这里 |
[14:03] | You are not here! | 你不在这里 |
[14:08] | You weren’t supposed to be there. | 你不该在那 |
[14:09] | You weren’t. You were… | 不该 不该 |
[14:18] | He’s dead. You know he is. | 他死了 你知道的 |
[14:22] | I didn’t come out here to look for him. | 我不是来找他的 |
[14:26] | I came out here to keep an eye on you. | 我是来看好你的 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’ve seen it. | 是啊 我看过 |
[14:35] | You save people. I’ve seen it again and again. | 你救人 我已经看过很多次了 |
[14:40] | But you can’t save the dead, Carol. | 但你救不了死人 卡萝尔 |
[14:43] | You’re not dead. | 你没有死 |
[14:45] | I know. Not me. I don’t die. | 我知道 不是我 我不会死 |
[14:50] | I just see it. | 我只是会看到死 |
[14:54] | Again and again. | 无休无止 |
[14:57] | Again and again. | 没完没了 |
[15:00] | And even when I look away, still see it. | 就算我看向别处 还是能看到 |
[15:25] | Came through here. | 穿过这里 |
[15:27] | Probably a shortcut. | 可能是条近路 |
[15:30] | Straight line to the road ahead. | 直通前面的公路 |
[16:20] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[16:22] | – We already told Maggie every… – So, tell me. | -我们已经告诉过玛姬… -也告诉我一遍 |
[16:28] | Sanctuary’s our best guess. | 最有可能是救世堂 |
[16:30] | It’s pretty much our only guess. | 基本是唯一的可能 |
[16:33] | There’d been some talk about trying to get out, | 他们讨论过该怎么逃 |
[16:35] | but it was just talk, nothin’ specific. | 但只是说说而已 没什么特别的 |
[16:38] | Thinkin’ they had a plan’s giving ’em too much credit. | 以为他们有计划是高看了他们 |
[16:40] | They saw an opening, and they took it. | 他们只是看到机会就逃了出去 |
[16:41] | What if it was you? How’d you get back there? | 换做是你 你会怎么回去 |
[16:45] | You’re on foot, there’s probably someone injured. | 你只能步行 可能还有队友受伤 |
[16:49] | Maybe you need a place to hole up and figure things out. | 也许你需要一个藏身处并且想点办法 |
[16:57] | There’s an old dive bar three miles off Edgehill Parkway. | 距山边大路三英里的地方有个老酒吧 |
[17:01] | Some of them, uh, took me there once. | 他们有人带我去过一次 |
[17:02] | They wanted my expert opinion on what it’d take | 他们需要我给些专业意见 |
[17:04] | to turn the place into an outpost. | 如何把那地方改造成哨站 |
[17:07] | It’s between here and there, | 位置就在两地之间 |
[17:08] | but the chances they’d actually g– | 但他们去那里的可能性… |
[17:13] | I don’t know if this is any kind of a lead, | 我不知道这算不算有价值的线索 |
[17:16] | but if you’re going out there… | 但如果你要去那里… |
[17:20] | it’s not for nothing…can you do me a favor? | 这请求可能有些过分 你能否帮我个忙 |
[17:25] | If you happen to find them… | 如果你真找到了他们 |
[17:28] | …don’t kill any more of them than you have to. | 请不要杀那些没必要杀的人 |
[17:33] | When it went bad last night, they…they made a choice. | 昨晚出事以后 他们做了选择 |
[17:35] | It was the wrong choice. | 是个错误的选择 |
[17:39] | Some of them, probably hasn’t hit ’em yet. | 他们有些人可能还没醒悟 |
[17:44] | You could show ’em…by bringin’ ’em back. | 你可以点醒他们 通过带他们回来 |
[17:47] | You could do that. | 你可以做到的 |
[17:51] | Yeah, I could. | 对 我可以 |
[18:12] | Hey! Let’s talk about this! | 咱们谈谈 |
[18:16] | I had nothing to do with this! | 这事与我无关 |
[18:41] | I got your flare | 我拿到你的照明棒了 |
[18:43] | for that little fire you were gonna start with my girl. | 就是你想用来点火烧我宝贝的那根 |
[18:45] | And let me tell you, I pulled my punch. | 告诉你 开枪打这位 |
[18:49] | Tried to hit old Mr. Ninety-Degrees there. | 烧伤先生时 我可是留了一手 |
[18:53] | Look, whatever you’re doing… | 不管你在做什么 |
[18:56] | you must not really want to do it. | 你一定不是真想这么做 |
[18:59] | ‘Cause if you did, | 因为如果你真想的话 |
[19:00] | you wouldn’t have left me sitting here with a bag full of guns. | 就不会让我在这坐拥一大箱武器 |
[19:05] | Found something else in there, too. | 我在箱子里还找到了一些东西 |
[19:10] | Gotta think these snaps are near and dear. | 你一定很珍视这些照片 |
[19:16] | So let’s have a chat. | 所以我们来聊聊吧 |
[19:19] | Let the healing begin. | 来治疗创伤吧 |
[19:28] | We should wait. | 我们应该等等 |
[19:31] | Let it pass. | 让尸群过去 |
[19:33] | Trail goes straight through. | 踪迹径直穿了过去 |
[19:35] | We could lose it. | 有可能跟丢的 |
[19:37] | We could lose more than the trail. | 有可能丢的不只是踪迹 |
[19:44] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[19:52] | That stick. | 那根棍子 |
[19:56] | It’s Henry’s. | 是亨利的 |
[20:34] | Morgan, stop. | 摩根 停下 |
[20:40] | It came from the other road. | 它是从另一条路来的 |
[20:42] | We go that way, maybe — maybe we can find him. | 我们走那边 或许会找到他 |
[20:44] | We take that road, you know what we’ll find. | 我们走那条路 你知道我们会找到什么 |
[20:48] | But I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[20:50] | I decided — I decided what It would be. | 我只是觉得会那样 |
[20:55] | But I won’t know unless I go… | 但我无法确定 除非我去了 |
[20:59] | unless I try. | 除非我试过 |
[21:03] | And you can try, too. | 你也可以试试 |
[21:04] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | No, I can’t. I… | 不 我不能 |
[21:11] | You save people. | 你救人 |
[21:14] | I watch ’em die. | 我看别人死 |
[21:19] | I have to. | 我必须这样 |
[21:22] | I’m supposed to. | 我应该这样 |
[21:25] | When I tried to run, you found me. | 我试图跑的时候 你找到了我 |
[21:30] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[21:36] | You knew I could come back. | 你知道我能回头 |
[21:40] | And you can, too. | 你也可以的 |
[21:44] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[21:47] | I’m not strong like you. | 我没你那么坚强 |
[21:55] | I was there that whole time, watchin’ ’em, | 我一直在那里 看着他们 |
[21:58] | knowin’ that something would happen. | 知道会发生不好的事 |
[22:00] | I knew it. I saw it. | 我知道的 我预见到了 |
[22:02] | I was waiting for it to happen, and then it did, like it… | 我在等着坏事发生 然后发生了 总是… |
[22:08] | Like it always does. | 总是会发生 |
[22:14] | So I just have to. | 所以我必须这样 |
[22:17] | I have to kill ’em. | 我必须杀了他们 |
[22:19] | I have to. | 我必须杀 |
[22:27] | Morgan… | 摩根 |
[22:38] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[22:58] | Leave those pictures alone. | 别动那些照片 |
[23:01] | I figured they meant something to you. | 我就想着它们对你有所意义 |
[23:04] | Especially considering this is it, right? | 尤其还是绝版 对吗 |
[23:07] | I mean, it’s not like you can just pop around the corner and order yourself some prints. | 毕竟不是说打印就能打印 |
[23:14] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[23:17] | What the shit? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:19] | I mean, this — this is how you kill people? | 你是这样杀人的吗 |
[23:22] | With that thing? | 用那玩意 |
[23:24] | Slowly? | 缓慢地 |
[23:26] | No. | 不是 |
[23:28] | People are a resource. | 人是资源 |
[23:33] | Move the flare away — please. | 把照明棒拿开 求你了 |
[23:37] | They’re all I have left. | 那是我仅有的东西 |
[23:37] | They’re all this place has left. | 那是这地方仅有的东西 |
[23:39] | You took my world, everything. | 你夺走了我的世界 我的一切 |
[23:42] | You took away me. | 你夺走了我 |
[23:50] | My wife’s name was Lucille. | 我妻子叫露西尔 |
[23:54] | She got me through. | 她帮我坚持了下来 |
[23:56] | I didn’t give her shit, and she got me through. | 我屁都没给她 但她帮我坚持了下来 |
[24:00] | Just life. | 那只是生活 |
[24:03] | Regular life. | 普通的生活 |
[24:06] | The bat — The bat got me through this. | 球棒 帮我在末世坚持了下来 |
[24:12] | So I named it after her. | 所以我以她命名它 |
[24:16] | That’s it. Nothing more to do with her than that. | 就这样 除此之外跟她没有更多关系 |
[24:19] | But it is the last little piece of her that I got left. | 但那是我仅剩的她的最后一部分 |
[24:24] | Sort of like these snaps for you, huh? | 有点像这些照片对你的意义 对吧 |
[24:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:39] | Just stop. | 住手吧 |
[25:09] | What the shit? | 什么鬼 |
[25:19] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[25:22] | I’m here! I’m here! | 我在这 我在这 |
[25:24] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[25:27] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[25:42] | No. No, don’t! | 不 别 |
[25:44] | Don’t! | 别 |
[25:48] | I-I didn’t burn your pictures. | 我没烧掉你的照片 |
[25:51] | I didn’t do it. I wouldn’t. | 我没那么做 我不会做的 |
[25:53] | That is all I have left of her. | 那是我对她仅剩的念想 |
[25:55] | You burn her, and all you have is ashes. | 你烧了球棒 你只会得到灰烬 |
[26:00] | No, I get to hurt you. | 不 我能伤到你 |
[26:05] | I didn’t do it. | 我没那么做 |
[26:09] | I can settle it. | 我能解决此事 |
[26:12] | I swear on my sack, I will. | 我以蛋蛋担保 我会的 |
[26:17] | I can settle it. | 我能解决此事 |
[26:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:58] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[27:00] | Morgan. Morgan, hey. | 摩根 摩根 |
[27:03] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[27:10] | I… | 我… |
[27:14] | I’m not right. | 我不对劲 |
[27:22] | Maybe — Maybe you shouldn’t be out — | 也许你不应该出来 |
[27:24] | Hey, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[27:30] | You’re out here for them. | 你出来是为了找他们 |
[27:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:43] | Then, we finish it, you and me. | 我们杀了他们 你和我 |
[28:29] | We had to get off the road, out of the forest, and still… | 我们当时得离开大路 离开树林 但仍然… |
[28:34] | Maybe we didn’t do it in time. | 也许我们处理得不够及时 |
[28:35] | Yeah, but maybe we did. | 对 但也许够及时 |
[28:38] | Maybe they don’t look so hot | 他们看起来没精神 |
[28:39] | ’cause we hacked off part of them. | 可能是因为被截肢了 |
[28:42] | We’re not just gonna leave them here. | 我们不能把他们丢在这 |
[28:47] | Look at them. They’re dead already. | 看看他们 他们跟死没两样了 |
[28:49] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[28:51] | They knew the rules. | 他们知道规矩 |
[28:53] | You pooch it, nobody carries you. | 自己搞砸了 不会有人帮你 |
[28:55] | After everything we’ve been through? | 即使我们一起经历了这么多吗 |
[28:57] | – Things are shaky, man. Let’s not — – Look, we got the rules | -现在很乱 我们别… -我们定下规矩 |
[28:59] | so somebody goin’ down don’t take the rest of us with them. | 是为了让受伤的人不累及其他同伴 |
[29:02] | Case in point. | 这就是个好例子 |
[29:03] | We could’ve been halfway home by now. | 要不是因为他们 我们都快到家了 |
[29:06] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[29:08] | Just long enough to end up here. | 久到让你来到这里 |
[29:10] | Say we make it. Huh? What then? | 就算我们回去了 之后呢 |
[29:14] | He’s right, Jared. | 他说得对 杰瑞德 |
[29:16] | What do we got waiting for us back there? | 那里有什么值得我们回去 |
[29:18] | Maybe we go our own way, be done with the Saviors. | 要不我们自己走吧 跟救世军一刀两断 |
[29:21] | We pooched it. Simon wasn’t gonna carry us. | 我们闯祸了 西蒙可没打算救我们 |
[29:24] | That’s right. Because we lost. | 没错 因为我们输了 |
[29:28] | But things have changed. | 但现在情况不一样了 |
[29:31] | Delivering Rick the Prick to Negan is a win. | 把混蛋瑞克交给尼根是场胜利 |
[29:35] | We wiped our own asses on this one, | 我们自己收拾好了这个烂摊子 |
[29:36] | and the Big Man is gonna recognize. | 老大会赏识我们的 |
[29:39] | Hey. He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[29:47] | Rise and shine, curly. | 起床啦 卷毛 |
[29:49] | You ready to do some walkin’? | 准备好走路了吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:55] | Of course you are. | 你当然准备好了 |
[29:56] | Pack it up, boys! | 收拾东西 伙计们 |
[29:58] | We’re ditchin’ the dead weight and movin’ on. | 我们把累赘都扔掉 继续前进 |
[30:01] | This is a loose-end sort of thing, that’s it. | 不过是例行减负 就这样 |
[30:03] | It’s gonna be better for you, better for us. | 对你们和我们都更好 |
[30:05] | Wait! My truck’s not far. | 等等 我的卡车离得不远 |
[30:07] | We can get ’em to the Hilltop’s doctor. | 我们可以送他们去山顶寨看医生 |
[30:12] | They could come back with us. | 他们可以跟我们回去 |
[30:16] | You all could. | 你们都可以 |
[30:18] | You didn’t want this. | 你们不想要这样的 |
[30:20] | You made a split-second choice, and you chose wrong, | 你们临时做了错误选择 |
[30:23] | but it’s not too late. | 但还为时不晚 |
[30:24] | You cut us loose, you cooperate… | 给我们松绑 配合我们 |
[30:28] | we’ll give you a fresh start. | 我们就让你们重头再来 |
[30:32] | A chance to become part of our community, | 给你们融入我们社区的机会 |
[30:34] | to become one of us. | 成为我们中的一员 |
[30:37] | I’m giving you my word. | 我向你们做出了承诺 |
[30:42] | There’s not a lot that’s worth much these days, | 如今没多少有意义的东西 |
[30:43] | but a man’s word… | 但一个男人的承诺 |
[30:46] | that’s gotta mean somethin’, right? | 应该是有所意义的 对吧 |
[30:56] | You asshats aren’t dumb enough to believe that. | 你们这些蠢货不会真蠢到相信他吧 |
[31:00] | We can hear him out. W-We could talk it over. | 让他说完 我们可以商量一下 |
[31:03] | Thing is, there isn’t time for that. | 实际上 没有时间了 |
[31:07] | There’s a herd out there, close, probably headed this way. | 有尸群在附近 可能正冲着我们来了 |
[31:11] | You’re all gonna need to make a choice, | 你们都需要做出选择 |
[31:13] | and it’s gonna have to be now. | 现在就要做 |
[31:15] | Wake up, everybody! | 醒醒吧 大家 |
[31:17] | There isn’t any herd. | 没有什么尸群 |
[31:18] | There isn’t any “deal” waiting back at Hilltop. | 山顶寨没有什么”约定”等着我们 |
[31:22] | You think these asswipes came here to save us? | 你们以为这俩混球是来救我们的吗 |
[31:24] | They came here for blood. | 他们是来杀人的 |
[31:26] | Hell, this one strangled one of his own guys to death | 妈的 这家伙亲手掐死了 |
[31:30] | with his own hands. | 他们一个自己人 |
[31:35] | All Rick is saying here is a steaming pile of bullshit. | 瑞克说的都是扯淡 |
[31:44] | You know, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[31:47] | I came here to do what I was supposed to. | 我来这是为了做我该做的事 |
[31:51] | To kill every last one of you. | 杀光你们剩下的所有人 |
[32:06] | You should save your bullets, ’cause you’re gonna need ’em. | 省省子弹吧 你们会需要的 |
[32:10] | That herd, it is comin’. | 尸群就要来了 |
[32:13] | Maybe they’ll hear the moans or the coughs, you know? | 它们也许会听到呻吟和咳嗽声 |
[32:16] | Maybe they’ll just stumble in through the open walls, | 它们也许会从缺口误打误撞闯进来 |
[32:18] | but they are comin’. | 但是它们要来了 |
[32:20] | And then after — | 然后接下来 |
[32:23] | after, when you’re just torn skin | 当你们只剩下皮囊 |
[32:26] | and loose teeth and blood… | 碎牙和血滩… |
[32:29] | when you’re nothing but the stuff that they didn’t eat… | 当你们只不过是它们没吃掉的残渣时 |
[32:34] | …well, that’ll be a damn shame. | 那就真他妈可惜了 |
[32:37] | Because there won’t be a single one of you left for me to kill. | 因为没留下什么人等我来杀了 |
[32:43] | We’re done. | 说完了 |
[32:46] | Let’s dump ’em and bounce. | 我们丢下他们走吧 |
[32:48] | I want a sandwich. | 我想吃三明治了 |
[32:50] | See? It doesn’t change. | 看到了吗 一切都没变 |
[32:51] | It never changes. | 永远不变 |
[32:53] | And I don’t die. | 我不会死 |
[32:55] | I don’t. Nobody dies! | 我不会 没人会死 |
[32:56] | ‘Cause everybody turns! | 因为大家都会变 |
[32:58] | Hey! Everybody turns! | 大家都会变 |
[33:02] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:03] | You’ll ruin our chances of getting back to Hilltop. | 你会毁了我们回山顶寨的机会 |
[33:20] | Walkers! We’re surrounded! | 有行尸 我们被包围了 |
[33:23] | Thing is, we’ve already killed you. | 实际上 我们已经杀死你们了 |
[33:27] | Some coming in! Some coming in! | 它们进来了 进来了 |
[33:49] | You’re too weak to take on this herd alone. | 光靠你们挡不住尸群 |
[33:52] | Cut us loose. | 给我们松绑 |
[33:53] | Give us our weapons. We can help you! | 给我们武器 我们能帮你们 |
[33:55] | No! Nobody’s cutting anybody loose! | 不 谁都不准松绑 |
[33:57] | I’m killing these pricks right now. | 我现在就杀了这俩混蛋 |
[34:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[34:05] | No! | 不 |
[34:06] | – Come on! – We gotta find a way out! | -快点 -我们必须找条路出去 |
[34:19] | Hey, give me the stick! | 棍子给我 |
[34:35] | We’re almost out. Go on ahead. | 我们快没子弹了 你上 |
[34:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗杂种 |
[35:59] | You like sticks, right? | 你不是喜欢棍子吗 |
[36:13] | Let go! Let go! | 松手 松手 |
[36:14] | Let go! No, no! Let go! | 松手 不不 松手 |
[36:18] | Let go! | 松手 |
[36:24] | Aah! Let go! | 松手 |
[36:27] | Let go! | 松手 |
[36:28] | Let go! | 松手 |
[36:30] | Let go. | 松手 |
[37:03] | You said… | 你说过… |
[37:06] | – You said — -I lied. | -你说过… -我说谎了 |
[37:09] | I — I didn’t. | 我没说谎 |
[37:12] | We could’ve — | 我们本可以… |
[37:15] | We could’ve lived… after. | 我们之后…本可以一起活下去 |
[37:18] | After this. | 在这之后 |
[37:48] | Everybody turns. | 所有人都会变 |
[38:06] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[38:08] | Morgan, you saved me. | 摩根 你救了我 |
[38:13] | I would’ve died. | 我本来会死的 |
[38:16] | Maybe on that street, right in front of your house. | 也许就在那条街上 在你屋前 |
[38:21] | You didn’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[38:25] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[38:30] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[38:31] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:35] | Why’d you save me? | 你为什么救我 |
[38:38] | – You had your son there. — No. | -你儿子当时在那里 -不 |
[38:40] | – You did. – Hey, no. | -是的 -不 |
[38:46] | Why’d you save me? Why? | 你为什么救我 为什么 |
[38:48] | Because. | 因为 |
[38:52] | Be– | 因… |
[38:56] | Because my son was there | 因为我儿子当时在那里 |
[39:27] | You didn’t lose you. | 你没有失去你自己 |
[39:31] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这点 |
[39:44] | Now, you wanna tell me what the hell happened here? | 你想告诉我刚才他妈发生了什么吗 |
[39:48] | What that was all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[39:57] | You can come with me, you know. | 你可以和我一起走 |
[40:00] | Follow a new path. | 走新的道路 |
[40:02] | Your path? | 你的道路吗 |
[40:07] | The offer stands. | 提议长期有效 |
[40:10] | I’ll swing by again sometime. | 我会偶尔来看看 |
[40:14] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:16] | Maybe you’ll want to share. | 说不定以后你会想分享呢 |
[40:44] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:47] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:50] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[40:54] | Please! | 求求了 |
[40:55] | Help me! Help me! | 救救我 救救我 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:26] | It’s okay. | 对不起 |
[41:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:33] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[41:36] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:41] | You could survive. | 你可以活下来的 |
[41:43] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:46] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:56] | On it. | 这就办 |
[41:59] | Hey! Come here! Right here! | 过来 这边 |
[42:01] | Yo! Distract the deadies! | 引开行尸 |
[42:04] | That’s it! Come right here! | 对 过来 |
[42:07] | Over here! Over here! Hey! | 这边 这边 |
[42:11] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[42:17] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[42:25] | Ezekiel! | 以西结 |
[42:46] | You were right. I was afraid. | 你说得对 我很怕 |
[42:49] | Oh, yeah, you were. I saw it. | 是的 你是很怕 我看到了 |
[42:56] | But you are no coward. | 但你不懦弱 |
[43:03] | I had a daughter. | 我曾有过一个女儿 |
[43:10] | After I lost her, I… | 在我失去她后 |
[43:14] | I was nothing. | 我失去了目标 |
[43:17] | But the people I was with… | 但和我一起的那些人 |
[43:21] | being with them… | 和他们在一起 |
[43:25] | I found myself. | 让我重拾了自我 |
[43:29] | Some version of myself, a better self. | 另一个版本的我 更好的我 |
[43:35] | Still, it always feels like it could just… | 然而 总是感觉一切 |
[43:39] | just be swept away again. | 会再次一场空 |
[43:45] | But that doesn’t mean it will, and… | 但这不意味着那真的会发生 |
[43:50] | …and it doesn’t mean | 而且这不意味着 |
[43:51] | that I couldn’t find myself again if it does. | 即使那发生了 我不会再次重拾自我 |
[44:43] | I, um… | 我 |
[44:46] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[44:48] | I killed the man who killed your brother. | 我杀了杀你哥哥的人 |
[44:52] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[44:56] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[45:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:08] | No. | 不 |
[45:10] | No. | 不 |
[45:13] | Don’t ever be sorry. | 永远不要感到抱歉 |
[46:51] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[47:03] | Holy hell. | 见了鬼了 |
[47:05] | If shit could shit, it still wouldn’t look as shitty as you. | 就算掉进粪坑里 也没你看上去那么落魄 |
[47:11] | Get in. | 上车 |
[47:33] | Negan. I knew it. | 尼根 我就知道 |
[47:36] | I knew you were alive. | 我就知道你还活着 |
[47:39] | Hell yes, I am. | 我当然活着 |
[47:41] | But you’re not gonna say a word. You understand? | 但你什么都不准说 知道吗 |
[47:43] | Daddy’s home, and it’s gonna be a surprise. | 爸爸回家了 要来个惊喜 |
[47:48] | Hell, I got all sorts of surprises to roll out. | 该死 老子惊喜多得是 |
[47:58] | Well, looks like you’re right. | 看起来你是对的 |
[48:00] | It’s up and runnin’. | 正在运作 |
[48:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[48:04] | Buckets of casings for Eugene to turn into hundreds of bullets. | 一桶桶弹壳 让尤金做千百发子弹 |
[48:08] | Let’s do it now. | 我们现在动手吧 |
[48:15] | We don’t take out the machines. | 不用毁坏机器 |
[48:17] | We take out the man. | 只用干掉头目 |
[49:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:14] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用抱歉 |
[49:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |