时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[01:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[02:23] | You couldn’t have done that five hours ago? | 五个小时前你不能这样做吗 |
[02:26] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[02:37] | Come on. Family’s inland. | 走吧 我家人在内陆 |
[02:39] | And the munitions? | 军火呢 |
[02:41] | Everything’s inland. | 所有都在内陆 |
[03:04] | I need to get back. | 我得回去 |
[03:05] | We headed in? | 我们快到了吗 |
[03:06] | Well, I can’t show up empty-handed. | 我不能空手回去 |
[03:10] | Wife wouldn’t like that. | 妻子不喜欢 |
[03:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:13] | This garden’s her baby. | 这个花园是她的宝贝 |
[03:15] | Got herbs and teas for everything… | 种了各种药草和茶叶 |
[03:18] | pain, nerves, sleep. | 可以止痛 治疗神经和睡眠问题 |
[03:20] | How ’bout focus and speed? | 可以解决注意力和速度问题吗 |
[03:23] | Well, those Whisper folk really got you percolatin’, huh? | 那些低语者真的让你时刻紧张 |
[03:26] | There’s a lot of lives at stake. | 很多生命危在旦夕 |
[03:28] | Where are these munition depots you spoke of? | 你说的军火仓库在哪 |
[03:31] | Is this one of them? | 这是其中之一吗 |
[03:33] | Nah, that’s just an old lab… | 不 那只是个旧实验室 |
[03:36] | some structural damage. | 有些结构损坏 |
[03:38] | Wild animals get in there sometimes. | 野生动物有时会进去 |
[03:39] | Best to stay away. | 最好离它远点 |
[04:07] | My kids would run riot in here. | 我的孩子们会在这里跑疯了 |
[04:14] | My boy seems to think | 我儿子似乎认为 |
[04:15] | maybe the sailors must’ve left a buried treasure in the grain silos. | 水手们肯定在粮仓留下了宝藏 |
[04:22] | I can barely get him not to claw his way up the thing | 我很难阻止他爬上去 |
[04:24] | 美国海军研究基地园区图 职工宿舍 实验室副楼 样本楼 医疗设施 第一组到第五组 | |
[04:24] | and jump inside. | 跳进粮仓 |
[04:30] | Kid’s 5. | 我孩子五岁了 |
[04:34] | He’s just like his mom. | 和他妈妈很像 |
[04:40] | Once they decide to do somethin’, | 他们一旦决定做什么 |
[04:41] | ain’t a damn thing you can do to stop ’em. | 你绝不可能阻止他们 |
[04:44] | I remember one time I… | 我记得有一次… |
[04:47] | Stop the bullshit. | 别废话了 |
[04:50] | Now, where the hell is your family? | 你家人到底在哪 |
[04:55] | When I said I had to come home to my family, | 我说我得回来找我家人 |
[04:59] | I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[05:02] | I promised her when we got married. | 结婚时我向她保证了 |
[05:07] | Flowers every day. | 每天都会送她花 |
[05:08] | How are you gonna wait till now to tell me this? | 你怎么现在才跟我说这个 |
[05:14] | Those words don’t come easy. | 这些话很难说出口 |
[05:16] | I don’t like to bring people here. | 我不喜欢带人来这里 |
[05:20] | Don’t trust ’em. | 不信任他们 |
[05:22] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[05:23] | Are there any weapons here at all? | 这里到底有没有武器 |
[05:26] | I promised I would help you check, | 我保证会帮你查看 |
[05:28] | and I will, but… | 我会的 但是 |
[05:29] | – Ugh, I’m gonna find ’em myself. – The island’s not clear. | -得了 我自己去找 -这岛不安全 |
[05:32] | No shit it’s not clear! | 怎么会不安全 |
[05:35] | It was until the others came. | 以前是安全的 直到其他人出现 |
[05:38] | They brought violence. | 他们带来了暴力 |
[05:42] | The sickness came with it. | 疾病随之而来 |
[05:44] | Killed my family. | 杀死了我的家人 |
[05:45] | We never had a lotta Rippers. | 这里很少有开膛怪 |
[05:47] | So I never really got good at… | 所以我一直不擅长 |
[05:49] | doing what it is you do. | 做你做的事 |
[05:55] | You’re good with a sword. | 你很擅长用刀 |
[05:57] | What are you askin’ me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[06:01] | My family’s still in there. | 我的家人还在里面 |
[06:05] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[06:08] | My babies. | 我的孩子们 |
[06:10] | That’s why I asked you to come. | 这就是我叫你来的原因 |
[06:13] | Needed you to come. | 需要你来的原因 |
[08:18] | Shit. Sorry. | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[08:30] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[08:36] | Follow me. Stay close. | 跟着我 跟紧 |
[08:59] | Get behind that… now. | 躲到那后面 快点 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | I wanted to give them somethin’ they loved | 我想把他们喜欢的东西 |
[11:11] | to take with ’em. | 一起下葬 |
[11:16] | And Jasmine loved that book. | 雅思敏喜欢那本书 |
[11:18] | Look, I know that this is hard, and I am sorry, | 我知道这很难 我很遗憾 |
[11:21] | but I have got to get back. | 但我得回去了 |
[11:22] | My wife, whenever I had a hard time, | 我妻子 无论我遇到什么困难 |
[11:26] | she’d talk me through it. | 她都会开导我 |
[11:29] | Without her, I don’t know who I am. | 没有她 我都不知道自己是谁 |
[11:31] | It’s not too late to find out. Look… | 现在发现还不晚 听着 |
[11:33] | I wanted to ask you… | 我是想问你的 |
[11:41] | It’s been a long time | 很长时间以来 |
[11:42] | since I had a reason to say thank you to someone. | 我都没有机会去谢谢别人 |
[11:45] | Don’t thank me. | 不要谢我 |
[11:46] | Just show me what I came here for, | 只要带我去找我要的东西 |
[11:48] | and I’ll go. | 我就走了 |
[11:50] | No, it’s gettin’ late. | 不 天色晚了 |
[11:52] | – Tide’s low. – Oh, God. | -退潮了 -天啊 |
[11:54] | I’m not sure the boat’ll make it through the channel. | 我不确定船能不能通过海峡 |
[11:57] | Might wanna stay here tonight and not risk it. | 今晚留在这里吧 别冒险 |
[11:59] | Virgil, I need you to hold up your end of the bargain. | 维吉尔 我需要你遵守诺言 |
[12:02] | Yeah. But… | 是的 但是 |
[12:07] | It’s gettin’ dark, | 天快黑了 |
[12:09] | and some of the buildings aren’t safe. | 一些楼不安全 |
[12:11] | Could we do this in the morning? | 我们能明早再找吗 |
[12:15] | We can do it first thing. | 明早一起来就找 |
[13:34] | Stay still. Everyone quiet. | 别动 大家都别出声 |
[14:04] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:13] | What is that? | 是谁 |
[14:14] | I don’t know. Quiet. Stop moving. | 我不知道 别出声 别动 |
[14:17] | It might not be him. | 也许不是他 |
[14:22] | – No, I don’t know. – Be calm. | -我不知道 -冷静点 |
[14:24] | Stop moving. | 别动 |
[14:34] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[14:35] | Why couldn’t you just wait until morning? | 你为什么不能等到早上 |
[14:37] | I told you it wasn’t safe. | 我跟你说了 这里不安全 |
[14:39] | Virgil, open the damn door. | 维吉尔 开门 |
[14:40] | I trusted you, and you ruined it. | 我信任你 结果被你毁了 |
[14:44] | Open the damn door, Virgil! | 快他妈开门 维吉尔 |
[14:47] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[14:48] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[14:51] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[15:25] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[15:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:43] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[15:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:48] | We’ve been trying to talk to you. | 我们一直试图跟你说话 |
[15:51] | How long have I been in here? | 我在这里待多久了 |
[15:54] | A day maybe? | 也许有一天吧 |
[15:56] | A day? | 一天 |
[15:58] | Why didn’t you answer me | 我第一次喊人时 |
[15:59] | when I called out to you the first time? | 你们为什么不回应我 |
[16:01] | He blows up at us sometimes. | 他有时候会对我们发脾气 |
[16:03] | Gets in one of his moods. | 当他心情不好时 |
[16:04] | When he’s angry like that, | 当他那么生气时 |
[16:05] | it’s best to be quiet. | 最好保持安静 |
[16:06] | You guys know this building, right? | 你们了解这栋楼 对吧 |
[16:08] | What’s the layout? | 建筑布局是怎样的 |
[16:10] | Don’t bother trying to escape. | 别费心想着逃跑了 |
[16:11] | Whole place is booby-trapped. | 这地方到处都是陷阱 |
[16:13] | What’s his routine? How often does he come around? | 他的习惯是什么 多久来一次 |
[16:15] | As little as possible. | 尽可能不来 |
[16:17] | He doesn’t like to see us. | 他不喜欢见我们 |
[16:23] | Celeste and I were researchers with Virgil. | 瑟莱斯特和我是跟维吉尔一起的研究员 |
[16:26] | We wrote the papers. | 我们一起写过论文 |
[16:27] | – Yeah, and I swept the floors. – She assisted us. | -我是扫地的 -她协助了我们 |
[16:30] | So you had a life here. You knew each other. | 你们在这里生活过 了解彼此 |
[16:33] | Yeah, we were friends with Virgil. | 是的 我们本来是维吉尔的朋友 |
[16:37] | Tell me what went wrong. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[16:39] | Stragglers used to come by boat, | 流浪者以前会乘船过来 |
[16:41] | stumble on us, and we took ’em in. | 碰上我们 我们就收留他们 |
[16:44] | We took ’em all in. | 全部收留 |
[16:45] | One night, it got really bad. | 有一晚 情况急转直下 |
[16:47] | Food supplies were gettin’ low, | 食物快不够了 |
[16:50] | and a fight broke out over the rations and… | 大家为争夺口粮吵了起来 |
[16:52] | And somebody pulled a knife, and this newbie died. | 有人拔了刀 一个新人死了 |
[16:55] | Virgil was late gettin’ there, | 维吉尔来迟了 |
[16:58] | panicked. | 他恐慌发作 |
[16:59] | Said we need to lock all the doors. | 说我们得锁上所有门 |
[17:01] | He didn’t know. | 他当时不知道 |
[17:04] | Virgil didn’t know. | 维吉尔当时不知道 |
[17:07] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[17:09] | His wife and kids were inside. | 他的老婆孩子还在里面 |
[17:22] | He snapped. | 他崩溃了 |
[17:24] | He was never the same. | 再也不是从前的他了 |
[17:26] | We’ve been in here ever since. | 从那以后 我们就一直待在这里 |
[17:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:31] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[17:34] | I’m not stayin’ here long. | 我不会在这里待太久 |
[17:36] | You need some rest. Eat something. | 你需要休息 吃点东西吧 |
[17:39] | The food should be okay. | 食物应该是好的 |
[17:41] | Save your strength. | 养精蓄锐吧 |
[17:43] | You can’t kill him if you don’t have your strength. | 如果你没力气 就杀不死他 |
[17:49] | You haven’t told us your name. | 你还没告诉我们你的名字 |
[17:54] | It’s Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[18:07] | I’m glad you ate. | 很高兴你吃了东西 |
[18:08] | Open the damn door! | 快他妈开门 |
[18:10] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[18:12] | Why the hell not?! | 为什么 |
[18:13] | Because you’ll kill me. | 因为你会杀了我 |
[18:14] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[18:16] | Well, we reap what we sow, asshole. | 那是你自作自受 混蛋 |
[18:21] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[18:24] | I want you to understand. | 我希望你明白 |
[18:40] | The island has a gift. | 这座小岛有一份礼物 |
[18:44] | It can help you the way it helped me. | 它能帮助你 就像它帮助过我一样 |
[19:06] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[19:38] | What did you… what did you… | 你做了… |
[19:40] | Jimsonweed. | 曼陀罗 |
[19:42] | Makes a nice tea. | 能泡一杯好茶 |
[19:45] | Calming. | 让你平静 |
[19:46] | I want you to see. | 我希望你看到 |
[19:50] | You don’t think I see it, but I do. | 你觉得我看不到 但我能看到 |
[19:52] | You’re in pain, like me. | 你很痛苦 跟我一样 |
[19:55] | You need peace, like me. | 你需要安宁 跟我一样 |
[19:58] | Like you? No. | 跟你一样 不 |
[20:01] | I don’t drug people and toss them in cells. | 我不会给人们下药 把他们关进牢房 |
[20:02] | “Toss them in cells”? Yes, you’ve said. | “把他们关进牢房” 是的 你说过的 |
[20:04] | We’ve had that conversation three times. | 同样的对话我们进行过三次 |
[20:09] | I need you to hear me. | 我需要好好听我说 |
[20:11] | I need you to think about my daughter and my son. | 我需要你想想我的女儿和儿子 |
[20:14] | “Think you about my daughter and my son.” | “想想我的女儿和儿子” |
[20:15] | Yes, I said those words, too, | 是的 我也说过这话 |
[20:17] | but no one listened. | 但是没人听 |
[20:21] | Everything I did was to protect my family. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护我的家人 |
[20:23] | Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, I’m sure they’re real proud of you now. | 他们现在肯定很为你骄傲 |
[20:26] | What about my child? | 那我的孩子呢 |
[20:29] | My family? | 我的家人呢 |
[20:37] | You’re no angel. | 你不是什么好人 |
[20:47] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[20:49] | It’s cold. It’s cold. | 好冷 好冷 |
[20:51] | So picture the sun. | 想象太阳吧 |
[21:01] | Let the medicine do its work. | 让药起效 |
[21:17] | Siddiq. | 西迪克 |
[21:24] | You were supposed to protect us. | 你本该保护我们 |
[21:28] | I did my best. | 我尽力而为了 |
[21:29] | You let me die. | 你让我死了 |
[21:32] | – No! – And Rick and Carl. | -不 -还有瑞克和卡尔 |
[21:37] | What happens to Coco? | 可可怎么了 |
[21:38] | What happens to my family? | 我的家人怎么了 |
[21:40] | You are my family. | 你就是我的家人 |
[21:42] | Well, this is how it feels to be your family! | 做你家人就是这种感受 |
[21:51] | Stop! Stop it! Stop! | 停下 |
[22:04] | Siddiq? | 西迪克 |
[22:20] | Stop fighting it. | 别抵抗了 |
[22:27] | She’s waiting. | 她在等待 |
[22:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 |
[23:18] | 艾琳 我们往石山走了 -J [艾琳相关故事请参照S03E12] | |
[23:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:47] | Help! Please! | 救救我 |
[23:50] | – Help me! Please! – Come on. Let’s go! | -快救救我 -走吧 |
[23:54] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[24:08] | Well, looky what we have here. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[24:23] | Goddamn. | 哎呀 |
[24:25] | This chick has some cojones. | 这妞真有胆 |
[24:28] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[24:29] | Well, then, you probably shouldn’t have taken a swing at me. | 那你也许就不该攻击我 |
[24:32] | Or I probably shouldn’t have missed. | 或者我不该失手 |
[24:43] | You know, I’m not much on savin’ people on the road, | 我不太喜欢拯救路上的人 |
[24:46] | especially those that try to take my head off, | 特别是那些试图砍掉我的头的人 |
[24:50] | but I gotta say, I like you | 但我得说 我喜欢你 |
[24:54] | and your big, ol’ massive lady nuts. | 和你十足的勇气 |
[24:59] | Besides, be a waste | 而且 拥有这么好的剑 |
[25:02] | to have such a nice sword and no strength to use it. | 但是没力气用 这真是太可惜了 |
[25:13] | Name’s Negan. | 我叫尼根 |
[26:14] | Eenie… | 点 |
[26:16] | meenie… | 兵 |
[26:18] | miney… | 点 |
[26:21] | Nah. | 不 |
[26:23] | Just kiddin’, assholes. | 开玩笑的 混蛋们 |
[26:25] | See, I was gonna do this next part myself, | 我本来打算亲自动手 |
[26:29] | but, see, my right-hand gal, Michonne, | 但我的得力助手米琼恩 |
[26:33] | is on a wicked-ass tear these days, | 最近真是势不可挡 |
[26:35] | and who the hell am I to stand in her way? | 我怎么能拦她的路 |
[26:53] | You wish ’em a happy new year from us, will ya? | 代表我们祝他们新年快乐 好吗 |
[27:04] | You didn’t know who they were… | 你们不知道那些人是谁 |
[27:08] | …or where they were from. | 来自哪里 |
[27:13] | You didn’t know shit about them. | 你对他们一无所知 |
[27:16] | But you came in the dead of night | 但你们夜深人静时来了 |
[27:21] | and slaughtered them anyway in their sleep. | 趁他们睡觉时杀害了他们 |
[27:37] | Like cowards. | 像懦夫一样 |
[28:05] | And you remember… | 你们要记住 |
[28:09] | you did this. | 你们杀了人 |
[28:11] | What happens next… | 接下来发生的事 |
[28:16] | it’s your fault. | 都是你们自己的错 |
[28:21] | Welcome to the new world. | 欢迎来到新世界 |
[29:30] | You feel better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[29:35] | You will. | 你会的 |
[30:10] | – Michonne. – Don’t leave us. | -米琼恩 -别抛下我们 |
[30:11] | Let us out. Please. | 放我们出去 拜托 |
[30:12] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[30:28] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[30:51] | I was gonna ask you to help me. | 我本来打算让你帮我 |
[30:53] | I wanted to let them go. | 我想放了他们 |
[30:54] | I wanted you to be there so they wouldn’t kill me. | 我希望你在场 这样他们就不会杀了我 |
[30:56] | Then you found ’em first, | 结果你先找到了他们 |
[30:58] | and I knew you were gonna kill me, too. | 我知道你也会杀了我 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:01] | You’re sorry? “Sorry” doesn’t cut it. | 对不起 道歉没用 |
[31:06] | She always told me the right thing to do, | 她总是告诉我该做什么正确的事 |
[31:09] | and then she was gone | 然后她走了 |
[31:10] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我就不知道该做什么了 |
[31:12] | And I couldn’t let you leave, | 我不能让你们走 |
[31:14] | and I didn’t wanna kill you. | 也不想杀了你们 |
[31:15] | Move, Michonne. | 让开 米琼恩 |
[31:17] | You have as much reason to kill this asshole as we do. | 你和我们一样有足够的理由杀了这个混蛋 |
[31:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[31:44] | Do it or move. | 要么动手 要么让开 |
[31:52] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 |
[31:56] | He owes you more than he can ever make right. | 他亏欠你们太多 还也还不清 |
[32:01] | Taking his life… | 杀了他 |
[32:06] | you’ll lose more of yourself. | 你们会失去更多自我 |
[32:09] | It doesn’t settle it. | 不会让你们好过的 |
[32:12] | But your mercy gives you something. | 但你们的仁慈能让自己有所收获 |
[32:15] | You get something. | 你们能得到一些东西 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么东西 |
[32:20] | Peace. | 安宁 |
[32:45] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[32:46] | I checked every building, | 我查过每栋楼 |
[32:48] | even the ones you said had structural damage. | 连你说的结构损坏的楼也查了 |
[32:51] | Not a Goddamn thing anywhere. | 这里屁都没有 |
[32:54] | I know you don’t have any reason to believe me, | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[32:58] | but I never lied to you about the weapons. | 但武器的事我从没骗过你 |
[33:00] | You said you’d seen them. | 你说你见过武器 |
[33:02] | I told you I could show you the spots. | 我说我能带你去那里看看 |
[33:06] | I got no reason to go in them. | 我自己也没进去过 |
[33:07] | You have got to do better than that. | 你得做得更好一些 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[33:12] | Sometimes we find a stray shell, | 有时候我们会找到弹壳 |
[33:14] | but never any more than… | 但从来没找到过… |
[33:16] | I… I find a stray shell. | 我找到过弹壳 |
[33:23] | I’m not going back empty-handed. | 我不会空手而归 |
[33:24] | Take whatever you want. | 你想拿走什么都行 |
[33:26] | Clear my debt with Oceanside. | 用来还清我欠海边旅馆的债 |
[33:31] | You took the risk. | 你本来就是碰运气 |
[33:33] | Didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[33:36] | I had to find out. | 我必须查清楚 |
[33:42] | And there’s no tea, so don’t even ask. | 没有茶 问都别问 |
[33:52] | What do you see when you’re trippin’, anyway? | 你在幻觉中看到了什么 |
[33:57] | Lisa with that damn camera pointed at everyone. | 丽莎用那个该死的镜头对着所有人 |
[34:01] | My babies. | 我的孩子们 |
[34:07] | Jasmine sittin’ by the fire with that book, | 雅思敏拿着书坐在篝火旁 |
[34:11] | askin’ a million questions | 问了一大堆问题 |
[34:13] | about a world she’ll never know. | 关于一个她永远不会了解的世界 |
[34:19] | Bobby and me lyin’ on the roof of that Annex, | 鲍比和我躺在配楼的房顶上 |
[34:23] | lookin’ up at the stars. | 仰望星空 |
[34:27] | Heaven. | 宛如天堂 |
[34:32] | I wanted… | 我本想… |
[34:35] | hoped that you would see that, too. | 我本希望你也能看到这些 |
[34:43] | It took my family from me. | 我在幻觉中失去了家人 |
[34:46] | I saw hell. | 我看到的是地狱 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:53] | Only world I ever wanted was one they were in. | 我只想活在有他们的世界里 |
[34:57] | I don’t know how to do this without them. | 没了他们 我不知道该怎么活下去 |
[34:59] | You try, like the rest of us. | 你努力活下去 就像我们其他人一样 |
[35:04] | Now, how ’bout you try to find my stuff? | 你现在努力找到我的东西如何 |
[36:14] | Where the hell did you get these? | 这是你从哪里弄来的 |
[36:31] | It washed up. | 冲上岸的 |
[36:33] | It washed up during the big storm. | 在一场大暴风雨中被冲上岸的 |
[36:35] | I don’t know where the hell it came from. | 我也不知道是从哪里来的 |
[36:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:39] | No! Michonne. | 不 米琼恩 |
[37:16] | 瑞克 再多相信一点 | |
[37:33] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[37:38] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[37:41] | And the kid? | 还有那个孩子 |
[37:50] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[37:55] | You came to find us at Oceanside. | 你专门来海边旅馆找我们 |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[38:00] | What? | 什么 |
[38:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[38:03] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[38:04] | I have never seen that before in my life. I swear. | 我之前从来没见过那东西 我发誓 |
[38:07] | But why are his things here? What was he doing here? | 那为什么他的东西在这里 他在这里做什么 |
[38:09] | How the hell would I know? | 我怎么可能知道 |
[38:11] | You knew that this boat was here this whole time. | 你一直都知道这艘船在这里 |
[38:13] | The world ended. | 世界终结了 |
[38:14] | Boats wash up. What do you want me to say? | 船是冲过来的 你还想要我怎么说 |
[38:18] | You knew that there were no munitions. | 你早就知道这里没有军火 |
[38:20] | Were you setting up a trap for us? | 你是在给我们设陷阱吗 |
[38:22] | Did you lay a trap for him? | 你给他设了陷阱吗 |
[38:23] | What did you do? What did you do to him? | 你到底做了什么 你把他怎么了 |
[38:28] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的人是谁啊 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what it is you think I have | 我不知道你以为我有什么 |
[39:07] | or who you’re looking for, but… | 或者你在找谁 但是 |
[39:13] | maybe it wasn’t an accident that we met. | 也许我们的相遇并不是巧合 |
[39:19] | If the others will help me, | 如果其他人愿意帮我 |
[39:20] | I think we can mod the engine and get it workin’ again. | 我们可以修好引擎 让它再次运转 |
[39:26] | If this person was on this boat, | 如果这个人曾在这艘船上 |
[39:30] | then maybe you can find them again. | 那么也许你会再次找到他 |
[40:14] | Gonna take some time. | 得花些时间 |
[40:16] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[40:18] | They’re willing to let you come. | 他们愿意让你跟着走 |
[40:21] | They say that? | 这是他们说的吗 |
[40:22] | There’s only one boat left. | 只剩一艘船了 |
[40:24] | You leave now or you don’t leave. | 你现在不走就永远走不了 |
[40:26] | After everything, | 经历了这一切 |
[40:29] | I can’t believe they would do that. | 我不敢相信他们竟然愿意这样做 |
[40:32] | Sometimes the most injured are the most forgiving. | 有时候受伤最深的人往往最宽容 |
[40:35] | They’re good people, Virgil, and they’re trying, | 他们是好人 维吉尔 他们在努力做好事 |
[40:41] | giving you a chance, a way off of this island. | 给你一个机会 让你能离开这座岛 |
[40:47] | I promised her flowers every day. | 我答应过每天送她花 |
[41:57] | Shoto. | 松涛 |
[42:01] | Shoto, are you there? | 松涛 你在吗 |
[42:02] | It’s Daito. | 我是大东 |
[42:06] | Shoto? | 松涛 |
[42:08] | Are you out there? Anyone? | 你在吗 有人吗 |
[42:15] | I’m here, Daito. | 我在 大东 |
[42:21] | I’ve been trying you. | 我一直在试图联系你 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry. I’m here now. | 对不起 我现在在了 |
[42:27] | Are you still with Virgil? | 你还和维吉尔在一起吗 |
[42:28] | No, but I found three people on the island, | 不 但我在岛上发现了三个人 |
[42:31] | and I’m helping them get back home. | 我在送他们回家 |
[42:34] | I’ve missed you and your brother so much. | 我非常想念你和你弟弟 |
[42:38] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[42:41] | No, no. | 不 |
[42:42] | Call signs for safety. | 为了安全要用代号 |
[42:44] | Daito. You’re Daito. | 大东 你是大东 |
[42:47] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:49] | And who are you? | 你的代号是什么 |
[42:50] | I’m Little Brave Man. | 我是小勇者 |
[42:57] | I love “Little Brave Man.” | 我喜欢”小勇者” |
[42:59] | He picked it all by himself. | 他自己选的 |
[43:02] | How long have you been with your sister, Little Brave Man? | 你和姐姐在一起多久了 小勇者 |
[43:05] | Tia Rosita brought me. | 罗西塔姨妈带我来的 |
[43:12] | Judith… | 朱迪思 |
[43:15] | how are Tia Rosita and Coco doing? | 罗西塔姨妈和可可怎样了 |
[43:18] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 我猜 |
[43:20] | Better. | 比以前好 |
[43:22] | How’s home? | 家里如何 |
[43:23] | Anything with the Whisperers? | 低语者有什么情况吗 |
[43:29] | We got ’em, Mom. | 我们打败他们了 妈妈 |
[43:32] | We got most of the horde. | 我们干掉了大部分尸群 |
[43:38] | Alpha can’t hurt us anymore. | 阿尔法不能再伤害我们了 |
[43:45] | You’re doing it again. | 你又这样了 |
[43:46] | You always make that sound when you’re worried. | 你每次担心时都会发出那种声音 |
[43:49] | Do not. | 我没有 |
[43:50] | Do, too. | 你有 |
[43:58] | I found something. | 我找到了某些东西 |
[44:01] | Not what I was looking for on the island, | 不是我想在岛上找到的东西 |
[44:03] | but something else, something that… | 而是别的东西 这东西… |
[44:07] | could be really important to all of us. | 对我们来说可能很重要 |
[44:12] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[44:16] | I found something that belonged to the Brave Man | 我找到了勇者的东西 |
[44:22] | in a place that he might’ve been recently. | 在一个他最近可能去过的地方 |
[44:27] | I don’t know what any of it means yet | 我不知道这有什么意义 |
[44:28] | or… or if it means anything at all. | 有没有意义我都不知道 |
[44:31] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[44:36] | is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[44:39] | I-I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[44:42] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[44:43] | I-I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:47] | But if you think he’s alive, then you have to go find him. | 但如果你觉得他还活着 你就一定要去找他 |
[44:50] | No. No. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[44:53] | You and your brother need me, | 你和你弟弟需要我 |
[44:54] | and everything going on in Alexandria… | 亚历山大现在事情很多 |
[44:56] | Mom, you have to go. | 妈妈 你必须去 |
[45:02] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[45:08] | We’re okay. | 我们没事的 |
[45:11] | What if he needs you more? | 万一他更需要你呢 |
[45:16] | What if he’s trying to come home, too, | 万一他也想回家 |
[45:18] | but no one will help? | 但没人帮他呢 |
[45:21] | Ah, God. | 天啊 |
[45:29] | If I go… | 如果我走的话 |
[45:32] | When you go and when you find him. | 当你走了并找到他时 |
[45:36] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:39] | When I go… | 当我走了 |
[45:43] | and find the Brave Man… | 并找到勇者时 |
[45:48] | – We’re at the coast. – I have to go. | -我们靠岸了 -我得走了 |
[45:51] | Listen to Uncle Daryl. | 听达里尔叔叔的话 |
[45:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:00] | Okay, baby girl, I’m gonna try. | 好的 女儿 我会努力试试 |
[46:05] | I’m gonna head north. | 我会向北走 |
[46:08] | And I’ll try you every morning on this walkie | 我会每天早上都用对讲机联系你 |
[46:10] | for as long as I can. | 直到没信号了为止 |
[46:13] | I’ll take it everywhere. | 我会随身带着对讲机 |
[46:18] | I love you and your brother so much. | 我非常爱你和你弟弟 |
[46:21] | Love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[46:24] | Go get him. | 去找他吧 |
[46:27] | Shoto, out. | 松涛通话完毕 |
[47:37] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[47:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:53] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[47:55] | They’ll leave without us. | 他们要丢下我们走了 |
[47:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[48:24] | They won’t wait for us. | 他们不会等我们的 |
[48:33] | Should we help her? | 我们要帮她吗 |
[48:38] | You wanna tell us your name? | 你能告诉我们你的名字吗 |
[48:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |