时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My daddy and I used to go out first thing like this when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 我爸爸经常带我散步 |
[00:07] | Walk a different part of the property every day. | 每天在农场的不同区域散步 |
[00:09] | He said it gave him a feel for what kind of day it was gonna be. | 他说这能让他感受到今天会怎样 |
[00:12] | Was the “First thing” so early back then? | 那时候出来散步也这么早吗 |
[00:14] | It was even earlier, you little rat. | 更早呢 你这小滑头 |
[00:17] | – Remember the song he used to sing me? – Mm. | -记得他以前对我唱的歌吗 -嗯 |
[00:19] | ♪ You are my sunshine ♪ | ♪ 你是我的阳光 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ My only sunshine ♪ | ♪ 我唯一的阳光 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ You make me happy ♪ | ♪ 你使我快乐 ♪ |
[00:26] | ♪ When skies are gray ♪ | ♪ 即使天空阴霾 ♪ |
[00:29] | – ♪ You’ll never know, dear ♪ – Morning, Barbara. | -♪ 你不知道 亲爱的 ♪ -早 芭芭拉 |
[00:31] | – ♪ How much I love you ♪ – Morning, Maggie. | ♪ 我有多爱你 ♪ -早 玛姬 |
[00:34] | ♪ Please don’t take my sunshine away ♪ | ♪ 请不要带走我的阳光 ♪ |
[00:51] | Hey, I just wanted to thank you | 我想感谢你 |
[00:52] | for getting me the hell out of Dodge. | 带我离开了险地 |
[00:55] | I mean, uh, you may have noticed | 你也许注意到了 |
[00:57] | things with Maggie and I are a little bit tense. | 我和玛姬之间有点紧张 |
[00:59] | I don’t mind being lay-low Negan for a bit, | 我不介意暂时保持低调 |
[01:01] | but, hell, there’s only so far I can go to get out of her way. | 但是 躲来躲去也还是会有摩擦 |
[01:08] | You know, I was thinking, maybe, uh — | 我在想 也许 |
[01:10] | maybe you’d put in a word for me? | 你能帮我说句话 |
[01:13] | Smooth things over, at least kind of get the ball rollin’. | 大事化小 至少有个开始 |
[01:17] | Given our recent history, | 考虑到我们最近的事 |
[01:20] | uh, I kind of figured you owe me that much, right? | 我觉得这是你欠我的 对吧 |
[01:27] | You know this place? | 你知道这里吗 |
[01:54] | I see you went ahead and moved me in. | 看来你提前帮我搬进来了 |
[01:57] | Daryl helped. I’m sorry. | 达里尔帮忙了 抱歉 |
[02:00] | The Council’s voted to banish you. | 委员会投票驱逐你 |
[02:03] | What you want just isn’t gonna happen. | 你想要的事 不会发生 |
[02:05] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[02:07] | I know it’s not what I promised, | 我知道我承诺的不是这样 |
[02:09] | but given our less-recent history, | 但考虑到我们以前的事 |
[02:13] | it’s better than you deserve. | 这算是便宜你了 |
[02:15] | It is what it is, I guess. | 那就这样吧 |
[02:19] | And if you don’t mind me asking… | 如果你不介意我问一句 |
[02:21] | did the Council really banish me? | 委员会真的驱逐了我吗 |
[02:23] | Or is this more of a “Carol seizing the reins” kind of situation? | 还是说这是”卡萝尔自己做主” |
[02:34] | This rabbit’s for you. | 这兔子是给你的 |
[03:55] | Little pig, little pig. | 小猪 小猪 |
[04:00] | Let me in. | 让我进屋去 |
[04:07] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[04:09] | I know you can hear me loud and clear. | 我知道你听得清清楚楚 |
[04:11] | I know that nobody likes an “I told you so.” | 我知道没人喜欢听”我早告诉过你了” |
[04:15] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[04:17] | I must be a bit of a masochist, ’cause, uh… | 我肯定是个受虐狂 因为 |
[04:23] | You know what the sad part is? | 你知道悲哀之处是什么吗 |
[04:26] | The sad part isn’t where we ended up here, | 悲哀之处不是我们沦落至此 |
[04:28] | ’cause, I mean — Let’s face it. | 因为 面对现实吧 |
[04:30] | It could have been a hell of a lot worse. | 情况本可能更糟的 |
[04:33] | No, see, the sad part is that you thought for even a second | 不 悲哀之处是有那么一刻 你还以为 |
[04:37] | that those folks would see you for anything but who you truly are… | 那些人会看不出真正的你是谁 |
[04:44] | …which is me. | 那就是我 |
[04:48] | You’re a clown. | 你是个小丑 |
[04:50] | A cult of personality with no cult. | 一个没有信徒的邪教偶像 |
[04:53] | You go ahead and you call me whatever little names you want to call me, | 随便你怎么给我取外号 |
[04:57] | but you gotta admit — | 但你必须承认 |
[04:59] | we got a hell of a lot further | 胡萝卜加大棒露西尔 |
[05:01] | with a kind word and good ol’ Lucille here | 可比单纯的胡萝卜 |
[05:04] | than we ever got with just a kind word. | 更有威力多了 |
[05:08] | It’s time to face the facts, old man. | 该面对现实了 老头 |
[05:12] | You are nothin’ without her. | 没了她 你什么都不是 |
[05:44] | Carl said it doesn’t have to be — | 卡尔说没必要… |
[05:47] | it doesn’t have to be a fight anymore. | 没必要非得战斗 |
[05:49] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[05:58] | Look what you did. | 看你做了什么 |
[06:00] | I want to see her. I need to see her. | 我想看她 我必须看她 |
[06:03] | No. Negan… | 不 尼根 |
[06:06] | we don’t have your bat. | 球棒不在我们这里 |
[06:08] | Where is she? What did you do with her? | 她在哪 你们把她怎么了 |
[06:11] | She’s still out there. | 还在野外 |
[08:14] | Y-You gotta let me go. | 你得放我走 |
[08:20] | My wife — she has cancer. She needs it. | 我妻子得了癌症 她需要药 |
[08:23] | Gotta keep it safe, okay? I told you. | 得保管好 好吗 我跟你说过了 |
[08:26] | – I know. – No, it — | -我知道 -不 |
[08:28] | You keeping me here… | 你把我绑在这里 |
[08:30] | – I know. – …it kills me and her. | -我知道 -我跟她都得死 |
[08:34] | Please, I told you. | 拜托 我跟你说过 |
[08:35] | Hey. I know you did. I know. | 我知道你说过 我知道 |
[08:38] | Hey, and I told you — my heart, it goes out to you. | 我跟你说过 我很同情你 |
[08:43] | Can’t imagine what you must be going through right now. | 我难以想象你现在的心情 |
[08:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[08:49] | Just wondering… | 不知道 |
[08:53] | if she’s ever gonna get her next treatment. | 她能否得到下一次治疗 |
[09:01] | We drove out to where you told us | 我们开车去了你说的 |
[09:04] | those doctors gave you this stuff, | 医生们给你药的地方 |
[09:06] | – but, um, they weren’t there. – That’s not my fault. | -但是他们不在 -那不是我的错 |
[09:09] | I told you. I told you. They move around. | 我跟你说过 他们会到处跑 |
[09:11] | They were never there. | 他们从来没去过那里 |
[09:13] | I mean, that road, it was so overgrown, | 那条路上杂草丛生 |
[09:17] | we couldn’t even get the pickup down it. | 我们连皮卡都开不过去 |
[09:20] | So, now… | 那么… |
[09:22] | I know you can’t get this stuff just anywhere. | 我知道这玩意不是随处都有的 |
[09:26] | It needs to be refrigerated. | 它得冷藏 |
[09:28] | Somebody, they took care of this for a long time, | 某些人 他们保存这玩意有段时间了 |
[09:33] | and if they’ve got something as rare as this… | 如果他们有如此稀有的东西… |
[09:38] | they probably got a lot of other stuff, too. | 那他们八成还有很多别的东西 |
[09:41] | So, now… | 现在… |
[09:43] | you tell me where you got it, | 告诉我你是从哪搞到这玩意的 |
[09:46] | I am going to let you take this to your wife. | 我就放你带着它 回去找你老婆 |
[09:51] | Otherwise, I’m gonna pour it down the toilet | 不然的话 我就把它倒进马桶里 |
[09:55] | and make you watch. | 让你眼睁睁看着 |
[10:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Just please put that back in the cooler. | 求你把它放回冷藏箱里 |
[10:13] | I will tell you whatever you want to know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[10:15] | Just, please, keep that safe. | 求你了 保存好它 |
[10:19] | The part about the medical clinic, that’s all true. | 关于诊所的那部分都是真的 |
[10:25] | And, yeah, you’re right — | 没错 你说得对 |
[10:26] | they have a medical stockpile somewhere. | 他们在某处有个医疗用品仓库 |
[10:28] | They keep equipment, drugs. | 那里有仪器 药品 |
[10:30] | I don’t know where, but that is where that came from. | 我不知道在哪 但这药就是从那里来的 |
[10:35] | I’ve been tracking ’em for weeks. | 我追踪了他们好几周 |
[10:38] | I found ’em — I don’t know — two or three days ago. | 大约在两三天前找到了他们 |
[11:03] | Drop your guns! Drop your guns! | 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[11:06] | I don’t want to shoot him, but I will! | 我不想伤害他 但我会开枪的 |
[11:07] | Okay. Take it easy. | 好了 冷静 |
[11:17] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[11:21] | Shit. You didn’t have to do that. | 该死 你不用这么做的 |
[11:24] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[11:43] | Take it easy, Capone. | 冷静点 劫匪卡彭 |
[11:47] | My name is Negan. | 我叫尼根 |
[11:50] | Negan. All right. | 尼根 好吧 |
[11:54] | I’m Franklin. | 我叫富兰克林 |
[11:59] | We gonna have any problems? | 不会有麻烦吧 |
[12:02] | No, sir. No problems. | 不会的 先生 不会有麻烦 |
[12:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | Exposure… | 日晒雨淋 |
[12:23] | exhaustion… | 力竭 |
[12:25] | dehydration. | 脱水 |
[12:29] | And I think I can add malnutrition to the list. | 再加上营养不良 |
[12:34] | Uh, I gotta wonder, with a guy like you… | 我想不通 你这样一个人… |
[12:37] | the state you’re in… | 在这种状态下… |
[12:40] | trying to rob a bunch of doctors with an empty gun. | 还想用一把空枪抢劫一群医生 |
[12:46] | My wife has cancer. | 我老婆得了癌症 |
[12:49] | She was in the middle of treatments when the world went to shit, | 灾变发生时她正在接受治疗 |
[12:52] | and I have just been trying to keep her going. | 我一直在努力让她活下去 |
[12:54] | – So you’re a doctor? – I’m a high-school gym teacher. | -所以说你是医生吗 -我是高中体育老师 |
[12:57] | High school. | 高中 |
[13:00] | So, what’d you mean by “keep her going”? | 你说”让她活下去”是指什么 |
[13:04] | The doctors had given us a calendar | 医生给过我们一个日程表 |
[13:06] | of what she needed and when she needed it, | 记录了她需要在何时用何药 |
[13:08] | so all I had to do was find the drugs | 所以我只需要帮她找药 |
[13:10] | and figure out how to do infusions. | 并弄清楚如何输液 |
[13:12] | Wait a minute. So… | 等等 所以说… |
[13:13] | you taught yourself how to give someone chemotherapy? | 你是自学了如何给别人做化疗吗 |
[13:17] | The pumps aren’t that complicated. | 化疗泵没那么复杂 |
[13:20] | Unless something goes wrong. | 除非出了什么意外 |
[13:21] | Well, did something go wrong? | 那么 是出了什么意外吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. You could say that. | 嗯 可以这么说 |
[13:53] | Trying to figure out what James Bond movie I want to watch. | 我在挑看哪部詹姆斯·邦德电影 |
[13:55] | Well, baby, I think we’re gonna have to skip the movie just for now. | 宝贝 我们暂时看不了电影了 |
[13:58] | Generator’s making too much noise. | 发电机噪音太大了 |
[14:02] | We’re gonna have to kill it. | 我们必须杀了它 |
[14:03] | Why bother, right? | 何必呢 |
[14:05] | I turn the generator off for a little bit, | 我把发电机关一会儿 |
[14:07] | and they lose interest. | 它们就消停了 |
[14:08] | They always do. | 向来如此 |
[14:44] | “‘I see what you are feeling,’ replied Charlotte. | “‘我明白你的心思’ 夏洛特回答到 |
[14:47] | ‘You must be surprised, very much surprised — | ‘你一定感到奇怪 感到非常奇怪 |
[14:51] | so lately as Mr. Collins was wishing to marry you. | 因为在不久前 柯林斯先生还想跟你结婚 |
[14:53] | But when you have…'” | 但当你…'” |
[14:57] | Mama. | 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | This book sucks. It’s killing me. | 这本书太烂了 简直难以忍受 |
[15:00] | I-I-I can’t — I can’t do it. | 我读不下去了 |
[15:03] | You’re the one that won’t let me watch James Bond. | 是你不让我看詹姆斯·邦德的 |
[15:07] | Read. | 读吧 |
[15:15] | You gotta take care of it. | 你得把它处理了 |
[15:53] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 不会吧 |
[16:03] | That was our last bullet. | 那是我们最后一颗子弹了 |
[16:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:13] | Turn the generator back on. I want to watch a movie. | 把发电机打开吧 我想看电影 |
[17:13] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎样 |
[17:14] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[17:16] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[17:19] | I found someone’s stash. | 我找到了某人的私藏 |
[17:22] | Now, it’s a little bit dried out, | 虽说有点干了 |
[17:25] | but this is gonna help with your nausea. | 但这能帮你缓解恶心 |
[17:29] | You’re having to go further and further every time. | 每次出去你都得越走越远 |
[17:33] | Well, generator needs gas, | 发电机需要燃油 |
[17:34] | and this place has been picked over. | 而这片已经被搜刮遍了 |
[17:37] | But the bright side is… | 但好的一面在于… |
[17:39] | that I reckon that’s exactly what’s keeping us safe. | 我猜正因如此 我们才安全 |
[17:42] | There is nothing here that anybody wants. | 这里没有别人想要的东西了 |
[17:44] | You can’t keep it up. | 你不可能一直这样 |
[17:46] | We need to move. We need other people. | 我们得搬走 我们需要其他人 |
[17:51] | It’s just too dangerous out there. | 外面太危险了 |
[17:53] | That’s my point. | 这正是我想说的 |
[17:56] | Baby, you have three treatments left. | 宝贝 你只剩三次治疗了 |
[17:58] | That’s it, okay? | 然后就完了 好吗 |
[18:00] | So we are gonna get your strength up, | 我们会让你恢复体力 |
[18:02] | and then I will put you on my motorcycle | 让你坐上我的摩托 |
[18:04] | and I will take you wherever you want to go — | 带你去任何你想去的地方 |
[18:05] | wherever you can dream up. | 任何你能想到的地方 |
[18:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:11] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[18:22] | ♪ You are ♪ | ♪ 对我来说 ♪ |
[18:26] | ♪ So beautiful ♪ | ♪ 你是 ♪ |
[18:29] | ♪ To me ♪ | ♪ 如此美丽 ♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ Can’t you see ♪ | ♪ 你看不出来吗 ♪ |
[18:34] | ♪ You’re everything I hope for ♪ | ♪ 你是我所有的期盼 ♪ |
[18:38] | ♪ You’re everything I need ♪ | ♪ 你是我需要的一切 ♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ ‘Cause you are ♪ | ♪ 因为对我来说 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ So beautiful ♪ | ♪ 你是 ♪ |
[18:50] | ♪ To me ♪ | ♪ 如此美丽 ♪ |
[19:08] | Ugh. Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:11] | It’s not like killing a person, babe. | 这又不是杀人 宝贝 |
[19:13] | It’s not even like killing an animal. | 甚至都不是杀动物 |
[19:16] | You can’t let it keep bothering you. | 你不能总那么介意 |
[19:18] | It doesn’t bother me. I… | 我不介意 |
[19:21] | I’m just worried that I’m gonna get used to it. | 我只是担心我会习惯 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Go turn the generator off. | 去关掉发电机 |
[19:35] | How, um… | 饭… |
[19:38] | How’s your dinner? | 饭菜怎样 |
[19:39] | It was really good. | 非常好吃 |
[19:41] | If I had known | 如果我早知道 |
[19:43] | that dog food could taste like this… | 狗食味道这么香 |
[19:46] | I would have been eating that shit all along. | 我早就吃这玩意儿了 |
[19:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:59] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念日快乐 |
[20:01] | Happy anniver– | 周年纪念日… |
[20:02] | Wait. You actually know what day it is? | 等等 你知道今天是几号吗 |
[20:05] | No. I just want you to have it. Open it. | 不知道 我只是想送给你 打开吧 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:22] | Holy…shit! | 活见鬼了 |
[20:26] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里找来的 |
[20:27] | Okay, it was in the crawlspace this whole time. | 好吧 一直放在角落里 |
[20:30] | ‘Cause I was mad. | 因为我当时很气 |
[20:30] | I was so mad that I couldn’t return it, | 我很气我不能退掉它 |
[20:33] | so I just hid it, and I told you I returned it. | 所以我藏了起来 告诉你我退了 |
[20:36] | So, there you go. | 所以给你了 |
[20:38] | You’re awesome. | 你太棒了 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:45] | I’m really sorry I made a big deal out of it. | 很抱歉我当时为此小题大做 |
[20:47] | If I’d known… | 如果我早知道 |
[20:49] | …like, all this was gonna happen, | 会发生这种事 |
[20:51] | I wouldn’t have cared about a stupid credit-card bill. | 我才不会在乎什么愚蠢的信用卡账单 |
[20:57] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:00] | See, I, um — | 我 |
[21:02] | I don’t deserve anything from you. | 我不值得你为我做任何事 |
[21:06] | And you shouldn’t be apologizing to me. | 而且不应该是你向我道歉 |
[21:08] | Uh, it should be me apologizing to you. | 应该是我向你道歉 |
[21:13] | The man that I was… | 我以前那个样子 |
[21:16] | …the pain that I put you through… | 我让你经历的那些痛苦 |
[21:22] | You know, uh — You know, I lie awake at night… | 知道吗 我有时候夜不能寐 |
[21:27] | just wondering how I got so lucky | 总在想我是哪辈子修来的福气 |
[21:30] | that you have stuck with me. | 让你对我不离不弃 |
[21:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:45] | I stuck with you ’cause I could always see | 我不离开你是因为我总能看到 |
[21:50] | the man you are right now. | 现在这样的你 |
[21:53] | Even when you weren’t. | 即使在你是另一副样子时 |
[21:57] | And that asshole really had it comin’. | 而那个混蛋真是活该倒霉 |
[22:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 说得对 女士 |
[22:06] | – Let’s smoke the pot. – No way. | -我们抽掉大麻吧 -不可以 |
[22:09] | – Yeah. – I got that for you. No. | -可以 -那是给你留的 不 |
[22:11] | What, we gotta go to work tomorrow? | 我们明天难道还要上班吗 |
[22:13] | Let’s pretend it’s, like, Saturday. | 我们就假装今天是周六吧 |
[22:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:23] | You feel okay? | 你身体还好吗 |
[22:26] | I feel good enough. | 足够好了 |
[22:29] | – Can I wear my jacket? – You better. | -我能穿我的夹克吗 -最好不过 |
[22:58] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:21] | Remember that guy and his family came through here a while back? | 记得之前路过这里的那个男人和他家人吗 |
[23:23] | The kid had leukemia, uh, | 他孩子有白血病 |
[23:25] | and they were looking for this group of doctors | 他们在找一群 |
[23:27] | that traveled around in a mobile clinic? | 开流动诊所的医生们 |
[23:30] | Well, I remember. I sat down with him. He showed me his map. | 我还记得 我和他坐下谈时 他给我看了地图 |
[23:32] | These doctors, they take the same route every time, | 那群医生每次都走同样的路线 |
[23:34] | and they make the same stops. | 在同样的地方逗留 |
[23:36] | I think that I know where they are, | 我知道他们在哪里 |
[23:37] | and if I leave right now, I can catch them before they move on. | 如果我立刻出发 就能在他们转移前追上他们 |
[23:40] | They could be dead by now if they even existed to begin with. | 就算他们真的存在 现在可能也死了 |
[23:42] | And then what do you do when you find them? | 而且你找到他们后打算怎么办 |
[23:44] | You have nothing to barter with, so just stop. | 你没有任何能讨价还价的东西 所以别去了 |
[23:45] | – I will figure it out. – Stop — Negan! I said stop! | -我会想办法 -别去 尼根 我说了别去 |
[23:52] | I have something to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[24:07] | Well, I hope you got your shittin’ pants on, boy, | 我希望你穿了拉屎裤 孩子 |
[24:09] | ’cause you are about to shit your pants! | 因为我要把你的屎打出来 |
[24:13] | Come on, dude. Stop being a D-bag and let me play. | 拜托 别这么过分 让我好好玩游戏 |
[24:16] | Don’t be such a pussy! | 别怂呀 |
[24:17] | This is how you get better! You gotta take it! | 这样才能变强 你必须忍着 |
[24:19] | Are you playing with children? | 你在和小孩子玩游戏吗 |
[24:20] | Uh, teenagers. I think. Mostly. | 大部分是青少年 应该是吧 |
[24:24] | Yeah, you were pretty harsh, dude. | 你太刻薄了 哥们 |
[24:25] | All right, yeah. Chu– Chumpo, this is how you get better. | 好吧 傻瓜 你这样才能变强 |
[24:28] | Please tell me that you did not spend $600 | 拜托你告诉我 你没有花600块 |
[24:31] | on this “Happy Days” Bullshit. | 买这件《欢乐时光》垃圾夹克 |
[24:34] | Calm down. Don’t worry. I got two leads. | 冷静 别担心 我找到了两份工作 |
[24:37] | One’s a lock, but the other one pays better, | 一份是板上钉钉 另一份薪水更高 |
[24:39] | and I am just celebrating a little early, is all. | 我只是在提前庆祝而已 |
[24:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[24:43] | Tell me about these two leads. | 给我讲讲这两份工作 |
[24:45] | ‘Cause you can’t be a gym teacher anymore. | 因为你不能再当体育老师了 |
[24:47] | You have a misdemeanor assault on your record, | 你有袭击轻罪前科 |
[24:49] | and you refuse to go back to school. | 而且你拒绝回学校 |
[24:50] | So, please, oh, I would love it if you would tell me | 所以求你了 我很想听听你所谓的 |
[24:53] | all about this job that you got that’s gonna pay for this. | 这份能为这件衣服买单的工作 |
[24:58] | Right. | 果然 |
[25:00] | I’m returning it. | 我要退了 |
[25:03] | I threw the receipt away! | 我把收据丢了 |
[25:08] | Well, I’d like to tell you he’s not the dude you married anymore, | 我很想说他不是你当初嫁的那个人了 |
[25:11] | but he was always like this. | 但他一直就是这个样子 |
[25:12] | It was cute when we were younger, | 我们年轻时还觉得挺可爱 |
[25:14] | – but it’s gotten old and out of control. – I know. | -但现在就很无趣且失控了 -我知道 |
[25:16] | I know, Janine. I just — | 我知道 珍妮 我只是… |
[25:20] | It just feels unfair to give up on him, you know? | 我只是觉得放弃他有点不公平 |
[25:23] | He really was in such a good space, and he loved that job. | 他之前状态很好 他爱那份工作 |
[25:26] | He loved working with those kids. | 他喜欢教孩子们 |
[25:28] | Yeah, and then he beat a guy up and he put him in the hospital. | 对 然后他把别人揍进了医院 |
[25:32] | Janine, I told you — that asshole had it comin’. | 珍妮 我给你说过 那混蛋罪有应得 |
[25:42] | How’s the food? | 饭菜怎样 |
[25:43] | It’s good. | 挺好 |
[25:45] | Did you do somethin’ different? | 你换了做法吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah, I, uh — | 是的 我… |
[25:48] | I tried a little rosemary instead of oregano, | 我把牛至换成了迷迭香 |
[25:50] | and there’s a little white-wine reduction in with the chicken stock. | 给鸡汤里加了点还原白葡萄酒 |
[25:59] | My appointment’s tomorrow at 2:15. | 我明天2点15分有预约 |
[26:03] | What appointment? | 什么预约 |
[26:05] | I’m getting an MRI. | 我要去做磁共振 |
[26:08] | I need you to drive me home. | 你得开车送我回家 |
[26:11] | I can’t. Tomorrow at 2:15? | 不行 明天2点15分吗 |
[26:13] | I-I have a meeting with the probation officer. | 我要和缓刑官见面 |
[26:17] | Besides, you know how the doctors can be. | 再说了 你知道医生们是什么样 |
[26:18] | They have you sit around for three hours with your ass | 他们让你干坐三个小时 |
[26:20] | hanging out, and then they tell you everything’s fine. | 然后告诉你一切都好 |
[26:24] | The good news is that we caught it early on. | 好消息是我们发现较早 |
[26:26] | A lot of times, with this one, we don’t. | 通常这种病都发现较晚 |
[26:29] | In your case… | 像你这种情况… |
[26:34] | Do you have someone to drive you home? | 有人开车送你回家吗 |
[26:48] | Hey. It’s me, Negan. I’m Probably out riding the bike. | 我是尼根 我应该正在骑摩托 |
[26:51] | – So leave a message. – Shit. | -留言吧 -该死 |
[26:57] | Hi. You’ve got Janine. If I don’t pick up… | 我是珍妮 如果我没接电话… |
[27:00] | Uh, he should be there. He said he was going — | 他应该在那里的 他说他要… |
[27:04] | He was gonna see you at 3:00, | 他要在3点见你 |
[27:06] | so he should have been there 20 minutes ago. | 所以他应该20分钟前就到了 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to tell you. | 不好意思 我不知道该说什么 |
[27:12] | I don’t have him in my calendar for another two weeks. | 我两周后才和他会面 |
[27:38] | Fuck — Fuck! | 妈的 |
[27:43] | …Cumberland have concluded that in all cases, | …坎伯兰确认在所有案件中 |
[27:45] | the killers are eating the flesh of the people they kill. | 凶手都吃了受害者的血肉 |
[27:47] | Shut up and play some goddamn music! | 闭嘴 放点该死的音乐吧 |
[28:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:23] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[28:35] | 癌症诊断与治疗 里顿康健诊所 | |
[28:39] | I’ve got cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[28:42] | You knew. | 你早知道了 |
[28:44] | You — You — | 你… |
[28:46] | You knew about Janine. | 你知道珍妮的事 |
[28:48] | Uh, about me and her? You knew this whole time? | 我和她的事 你一直都知道吗 |
[28:54] | It’s just, you know, I — I — | 你要知道 我… |
[28:55] | I broke it up with her as soon as we got your diagnosis. | 你被确诊后 我立刻就和她分手了 |
[29:00] | Uh, I never saw her or even talked to her again. | 我再也没有见过她或和她说过话 |
[29:03] | I know that, too. I know. | 这个我也知道 我知道 |
[29:07] | Jesus, Lucille. I don’t understand. | 天啊 露西尔 我不明白 |
[29:09] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我 |
[29:12] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[29:14] | I want you to know that you made up for it… | 我想让你知道 你已经弥补够了 |
[29:18] | and you can stop. | 你可以停下了 |
[29:21] | And if you really want to help me… | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[29:25] | then just stay. | 就留下 |
[29:27] | Stay. | 留下 |
[29:29] | Baby, we — we were so close. | 宝贝 我们只差一点了 |
[29:32] | You know? This — This — This can work. | 这真的行得通 |
[29:35] | The doctors said that this could work. | 医生说行得通 |
[29:36] | No, they didn’t. We went down swingin’. | 不 他们没说 我们战斗到了最后 |
[29:42] | Now it’s time for you to go on without me. | 你是时候自己一个人走下去了 |
[29:46] | I need you to do my fighting for me, okay? | 我要你替我奋斗下去 好吗 |
[29:52] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | No. We are not giving up. | 不 我们不能放弃 |
[30:06] | You know, we have made it this far, | 我们已经撑到现在了 |
[30:08] | so we are gonna see this through. | 我们一定要坚持到底 |
[30:11] | I’m gonna find these doctors, | 我会找到医生们 |
[30:13] | and I am gonna bring you back the drugs that you need, | 带回你所需要的药 |
[30:16] | and we are gonna kick this cancer out of you. | 我们要治好你的癌症 |
[30:22] | We are not giving up. Do you hear me? | 我们不能放弃 听见了吗 |
[30:25] | We are not giving up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[30:28] | Not ever. | 永远不能 |
[30:41] | That was about six weeks ago. | 那大概是六周前了 |
[30:44] | You know, I figured I would — I would scavenge along the way, | 我本想着边搜刮边赶路 |
[30:49] | but it was worse out there than I thought. | 但外面的情况比我想象中更糟 |
[30:50] | And then I ran into some problems with the dead, and… | 行尸给我造成了一些麻烦 然后 |
[30:56] | …here I am. | 我到了这里 |
[30:58] | I found that note you wrote. | 我找到了你写的字条 |
[30:59] | My daughter went out to the warehouse to see | 我女儿去仓库查看我们有没有 |
[31:01] | if we have what you need. | 你需要的东西 |
[31:09] | We had it all. Everything on your list. | 你清单上的东西我们都有 |
[31:13] | I don’t know what to say here. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[31:15] | We have a lot. We just want to help. | 我们物资充足 我们只是想帮忙 |
[31:19] | You know, I came here threatening your life, | 我来这里威胁你们的生命 |
[31:20] | and you’ve patched me up | 你们治好了我 |
[31:22] | and gave me the first decent meal I’ve had in weeks. | 让我吃了几周来第一顿像样的饭菜 |
[31:25] | You gave me everything that I asked for, | 给了我我想要的一切 |
[31:28] | and you haven’t asked for anything in return. | 而没有要求任何回报 |
[31:30] | Well, we’re good. | 我们不缺什么 |
[31:32] | What goes around comes around. | 善有善报 |
[31:36] | There’s a gang that owns the roads at night. | 晚上有个帮派霸占着道路 |
[31:38] | Is that empty gun your only weapon? | 这把空枪是你唯一的武器吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I broke my hammer on the way here. | 嗯 我来的路上弄断了榔头 |
[31:46] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[31:49] | This the bat you hit me with? | 这是你用来打我的球棒吗 |
[31:53] | Damn, girl. You pack a wallop. | 该死 姑娘 你真带劲 |
[31:57] | Enough. | 够了 |
[31:58] | Enough! Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 够了 |
[32:04] | I ask you where you got the drugs, | 我问你药是从哪来的 |
[32:05] | and all you’ve done | 而你只是给我讲了 |
[32:08] | is tell me one stupid, pointless story after another. | 一个又一个愚蠢而无意义的故事 |
[32:12] | First, you wouldn’t talk. Now… | 一开始你不张嘴 现在 |
[32:15] | I’m begging you to shut up. | 我求你闭嘴 |
[32:21] | Well, story time is over, bitch. | 故事时间结束了 婊子 |
[32:24] | Now…either you tell me where you got ’em, | 现在 告诉我药是哪来的 |
[32:28] | or I pull this trigger and your wife dies | 不然我就开枪 你妻子会死掉 |
[32:30] | thinking you ran out on her. | 并且以为你抛下她跑了 |
[32:33] | I’m not even gonna count. | 我甚至不会倒数 |
[32:35] | If you don’t start talking by the time I stop, | 如果在我说完话前你还不坦白 |
[32:37] | – I swear to God – Wait, wait, wait. | -我对天发誓 -等等 |
[32:39] | Just bring me my map. | 地图给我 |
[32:43] | Bring me my map. | 地图给我 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:05] | What about security? | 防守情况呢 |
[33:07] | Security is light. It is a guy and his daughter. | 防守很弱 只有一个人和他女儿 |
[33:12] | There are guards on top of the RVs. They’re decoys. | 房车上有守卫 那些都是假人 |
[33:16] | There could be a couple of others, and they have no guns. | 可能还有几个人 他们都没有枪 |
[33:22] | And if they’re not there for literally any reason, | 不管出于什么原因 如果他们不在那里 |
[33:25] | I’m gonna come back here and kill you. | 我就会回来杀了你 |
[33:27] | All right? No questions asked. | 好吧 不必多说 |
[33:31] | Lock him in the storage room. | 把他关进储藏室 |
[33:43] | Good to go, my man. | 你可以走了 好哥们 |
[34:04] | Get away from that! | 别动那东西 |
[34:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:10] | No! | 不 |
[34:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:24] | No! | 不 |
[34:49] | Lucille? | 露西尔 |
[39:00] | All right. Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[39:06] | You know, it’s been a long day. | 今天很漫长 |
[39:09] | I — I did not get much sleep last night, | 我昨晚没怎么睡 |
[39:11] | so this is gonna be the last time I ask. | 所以这是我最后一次问了 |
[39:15] | Tell me where you keep the good stuff, | 告诉我 好货藏在哪里 |
[39:19] | or I’m gonna bring out the girl. | 不然我就带那个女孩过来 |
[39:24] | She’s a little young for you, don’t you think? | 她对你来说有点年轻 你不觉得吗 |
[40:03] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外面怎么了 |
[40:05] | Stay there. We’re checking it out. | 别动 我们去查查 |
[40:08] | – Go take a look. – Over here! | -你去看看 -在这里 |
[40:11] | He’s over here! | 他在这里 |
[40:18] | Can one of you idiots tell me | 哪个蠢货能告诉我 |
[40:20] | what the hell is going on out there?! | 外面出什么事了 |
[40:24] | I’m dropping my gun! Please! | 我放下枪了 求求你 |
[41:06] | Are there any more of them? | 他们还有人吗 |
[41:08] | I think I got all of ’em. | 我应该全干掉了 |
[41:12] | You take this. | 你拿着 |
[41:13] | You go find your daughter, make sure she’s okay. | 去找到你女儿 确保她没事 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:37] | Well. Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[41:40] | Here we are again. | 又见面了 |
[41:43] | You know, last time we did this, you said that I talk too much. | 上次见面时 你说我话太多了 |
[41:48] | Bad news is, I got some stuff | 坏消息是 这一次 |
[41:49] | to get off my chest this time, as well. | 我也有些话不吐不快 |
[41:53] | But, see, this time… | 不过这一次 |
[41:55] | This time, you’d best hope I never stop talking… | 这一次 你最好希望我一直说下去 |
[41:59] | because when I do — | 因为当我停下时 |
[42:02] | when I do, something very terrible is gonna happen to you. | 当我停下时 你身上会发生很可怕的事 |
[42:07] | You know I never killed a man before tonight? | 你知道今晚之前 我从没有杀过人吗 |
[42:10] | It’s the truth. Came close once. | 这是真的 有次差点就杀了 |
[42:14] | See, there was this — this bar my wife and I used to go to. | 有个我和妻子常去的酒吧 |
[42:19] | It was our favorite bar. It was our favorite bar | 那是我们最喜欢的酒吧 |
[42:21] | ’cause it had our favorite jukebox. | 那里有我们最喜欢的点唱机 |
[42:23] | Favorite jukebox because, well, it had our favorite song. | 点唱机上有我们最喜欢的歌 |
[42:28] | “You Are So Beautiful” by the one and only Joe Cocker. | 独一无二的乔·库克的《你是如此美丽》 |
[42:33] | Probably the greatest love ballad ever written. | 这可能是史上最伟大的情歌 |
[42:35] | I’m sure you agree. | 我相信你一定同意 |
[42:38] | But, see, there was… | 但那里 |
[42:40] | there was this guy. | 有个男人 |
[42:43] | This guy, he had, uh — | 这个男人 |
[42:46] | he had one of those voices you can’t unhear. | 有种刺耳而恼人的声音 |
[42:49] | Yeah, it was like, um, my brain had been hijacked, | 简直就像 我的脑袋都被吵懵了 |
[42:52] | and I can’t — I can’t think anymore. | 我都无法思考了 |
[42:55] | Anyway, he is talking and laughing | 总之 他在聊天大笑 |
[42:58] | while the song is playing, being completely obnoxious. | 歌还在放着呢 真的很可恶 |
[43:01] | So my beautiful wife, Lucille, | 于是我美丽的妻子 露西尔 |
[43:03] | she gets up, goes over to where he is, | 她站起来 走到他那里 |
[43:07] | and politely asks him if he could keep it down | 礼貌地问他能否小声点 |
[43:10] | so she could hear her song. | 好让她欣赏她的歌 |
[43:12] | Well, let’s just say he chose poorly. | 这么说吧 他选错了 |
[43:17] | So now I gotta get up. | 我不得不站起来 |
[43:19] | And I go over, and I tell him that he owes me 50 cents | 我走过去 对他说他欠我50分 |
[43:23] | so I can play the song again and he can shut the hell up | 我要用这钱再点一次歌 他得闭嘴 |
[43:27] | and my wife can enjoy her song. | 让我妻子欣赏她的歌 |
[43:32] | Now, here’s the important part, | 重要的部分来了 |
[43:34] | and I really want you to pay attention to this. | 我真心希望你能认真听 |
[43:37] | You know when people get so angry they say they see red? | 你知道据说当人暴怒时 眼睛看什么都是红的吗 |
[43:41] | That shit is actually true. | 这竟然是真的 |
[43:44] | When this asshole comes at me, all I see is red. | 那个混蛋冲我来时 我眼里全是红色 |
[43:48] | It’s like I am looking at the world through blood. | 就像我在透过血看世界一样 |
[43:51] | So I wail on him. | 所以我狠狠揍了他 |
[43:54] | I wail on this son of a bitch until he’s not moving. | 揍到那个杂种不能动为止 |
[43:57] | And then I reach down, I grab his wallet, | 然后我弯腰 拿出他的钱包 |
[44:00] | and I take out one dollar, | 取了一块钱 |
[44:03] | and I play her song again. | 我再次点了她的歌 |
[44:06] | Twice. | 点了两次 |
[44:08] | Turns out that this prick | 结果这个混蛋的孩子 |
[44:11] | has kids that go to the school that I teach gym at. | 正好在我教体育的学校上学 |
[44:16] | Needless to say, the school was… | 不用说 校方非常… |
[44:19] | unthrilled. | 不满 |
[44:21] | I get fired. This guy sues me. | 我被炒了 那家伙告了我 |
[44:23] | I don’t have a job, so now my wife has to pay his medical bills. | 我没了工作 我妻子还得给他出医药费 |
[44:28] | So, t-the point of this is, | 这件事的道理是 |
[44:30] | there were consequences to me seeing red. | 我发怒[看见红色]是有后果的 |
[44:33] | Seeing red was a bad thing then. | 在过去 发怒是坏事 |
[44:36] | I was a bad man…then. | 在过去 我是个坏人 |
[44:40] | But, see, now, nobody’s suing anybody. | 但现在 谁也告不了谁 |
[44:44] | Nobody’s gettin’ fired. Hell, nobody’s keeping score. | 没人会被炒 见鬼 压根没人管这些事 |
[44:48] | Now when I see red, | 现在当我发怒时 |
[44:50] | it’s just a question of what I am capable of. | 唯一的问题是 我能做到什么地步 |
[44:54] | And, well, man, I hate to break it to ya. | 哥们 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[44:58] | See, I am startin’ to think | 我逐渐开始觉得 |
[45:00] | that I am capable of damn near anything. | 我他妈无所不能了 |
[45:08] | So this… | 所以这是… |
[45:12] | this is for not killing me. | 这是报你的不杀之恩 |
[45:53] | I am sorry that I left you. | 很抱歉我丢下了你 |
[45:58] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[46:00] | I couldn’t face the pain of losing you, so I ran away. | 我无法承受失去你的痛苦 所以我跑了 |
[46:03] | And then I made myself not feel anything | 然后我变得麻木不仁 |
[46:06] | because I didn’t want to feel the shame. | 因为我不想感到羞耻 |
[46:07] | The problem is that… | 而问题是 |
[46:10] | shame is the one thing that I still feel. | 我现在只能感到羞耻了 |
[46:16] | I’m sorry that you went out like that. | 很抱歉你像那样死了 |
[46:20] | I should have been there. | 我应该留下的 |
[46:22] | I am sorry that I named a stupid baseball bat after you. | 很抱歉我给一个破球棒起了你的名字 |
[46:29] | I am sorry for all the pain that I put you through. | 很抱歉我让你经历了那么多痛苦 |
[46:38] | I hope that you found someone in the afterlife | 我希望你在天国能找个好男人 |
[46:40] | and you are screwing your brains out. | 干个昏天暗地 |
[46:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[46:47] | not really, but… | 开玩笑的 但是 |
[46:49] | fair is fair. | 总得公平嘛 |
[46:54] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[46:59] | I love the shit out of you. | 我好爱你 |
[47:05] | And I am gonna do your fighting for you. | 我会替你奋斗下去 |
[48:09] | Where’s the A-Team off to? | 特遣队准备去哪 |
[48:12] | Looking for food in an Army base Daryl found. | 去达里尔发现的一个陆军基地里找食物 |
[48:15] | We find anything, I’ll bring some by your cabin. | 如果有收获 我会送一些去你的小屋 |
[48:18] | Nah, that won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[48:20] | In fact, that whole situation isn’t gonna work out. | 实际上 那个安排行不通 |
[48:23] | I came by here hoping | 我来这里是希望 |
[48:24] | that maybe you could requisition a cart for me. | 你能帮我申请一辆马车 |
[48:26] | I can bring back my stuff. | 我要搬东西回来 |
[48:29] | Yeah, I’ll ask Gabriel to approve that. | 好 我会请加百利批准的 |
[48:34] | If you stay here, she will kill you. | 如果你留下 她会杀了你的 |
[48:37] | I just didn’t want your death on my conscience, and… | 我只是不希望你的死让我良心不安 |
[48:41] | now it’s not. | 现在不会了 |
[48:43] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |