时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | 康纳堡 弗吉尼亚州美军基地 | |
[07:00] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:33] | Come on, boy! | 过来 小子 |
[11:03] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[11:07] | Cole has a surprise! | 科尔有个惊喜 |
[11:11] | Guess who this cat dragged in. | 猜猜谁来了 |
[11:14] | Agatha! | 阿加莎 |
[11:20] | Can’t get rid of us that easy, kid. | 没那么容易甩掉我们的 孩子 |
[11:23] | Shoulders. | 骑大马 |
[11:28] | I missed you, too, man. | 我也想你 小子 |
[11:32] | It’s good to see you, Mags. | 很高兴见到你 小玛 |
[11:33] | Good to see you, too, Duncan. | 我也是 邓肯 |
[11:37] | I thought you guys were dead. | 我还以为你们死了 |
[11:38] | We thought the same about you. | 我们也以为你死了 |
[11:40] | When we got to Meridian, we, uh… | 我们到了子午镇 结果 |
[11:43] | well, we figured if you were still alive, you’d be here. | 我们想着如果你还活着 就会来这里 |
[11:48] | That him? | 那是他吗 |
[11:50] | For my family, man! | 是给我家人的 |
[11:52] | Hey, break it up. | 别打了 |
[11:53] | – Come on. That’s mine, alright? – I said break it up. | -拜托 那是我的 好吗 -我说了别打了 |
[11:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:56] | Everyone calm down. | 大家都冷静点 |
[11:59] | There’s enough food for everyone. | 每个人都能分到食物 |
[12:00] | One week. | 一周 |
[12:02] | That’s it? In that last run, just a week? | 就这么久 上次我们搜来的东西就够一周吗 |
[12:05] | We can make it work. | 我们能撑过去的 |
[12:06] | How? | 怎么撑 |
[12:07] | We just took in two new communities. | 我们刚收留了两个新社区的人 |
[12:09] | We have no crops, no back stock. | 我们没有庄稼和存粮 |
[12:11] | We can get there. | 我们会有办法的 |
[12:12] | Got people out there right now, | 现在就有人在外面忙碌 |
[12:14] | scavenging houses for materials. | 搜索房子 寻找物资 |
[12:15] | And they’re slowing down. | 他们慢下来了 |
[12:17] | It’s a little hard to put up a wall | 用损坏的工具建一堵墙 |
[12:19] | with broken tools and an empty stomach. | 同时还饥肠辘辘 这有点难 |
[12:21] | Our people are good hunters. | 我们的人擅长打猎 |
[12:23] | Frost and I could take a group out. | 弗罗斯特和我可以带一队人出去 |
[12:26] | Ground’s all spent. | 这片地区没猎物了 |
[12:27] | The last big horde scared all the animals away. | 上一批大尸群把所有的动物都吓跑了 |
[12:32] | We can find new territory. | 我们可以去找新猎场 |
[12:33] | We don’t have time. We need food. | 我们没时间 我们需要食物 |
[12:35] | Lots of it. Now. | 大量食物 现在就要 |
[12:45] | I know one more place. | 我还知道一个地方 |
[12:48] | The place I lived before this. | 之前我住在那 |
[12:50] | Where we lived. | 我们都住在那 |
[12:55] | Meridian. | 子午镇 |
[12:57] | It’s got plenty of food, water, crops, and animals. | 那里有大量的食物 水 庄稼和动物 |
[13:02] | Yeah, and now it’s gone. | 是啊 但现在陷落了 |
[13:07] | So, what happened out there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[13:17] | We were on a mission. | 我们当时在执行一项任务 |
[13:19] | Leading walkers away. | 引开行尸 |
[13:22] | Duncan, Agatha, and Frost | 邓肯 阿加莎和弗罗斯特 |
[13:24] | took the last shift at the front of the herd. | 引开了最后一批行尸 |
[13:25] | Going miles out. | 走了几英里 |
[13:27] | I circled back with Elijah, Cole. | 我和伊莱哲还有科尔绕了回去 |
[13:32] | On the way back home, things kept going sideways | 回家的路上 事情一直不顺 |
[13:34] | and we got stuck out on the road. | 我们被困在了路上 |
[13:37] | Looking back now, I don’t think that was an accident. | 现在回想起来 我觉得那不是意外 |
[13:43] | All of a sudden, we heard these screams in the distance. | 突然 我们听到远方传来了尖叫声 |
[13:47] | We raced back home. | 我们跑回家 |
[13:51] | But it was too late. | 但是太迟了 |
[13:55] | Most of our people had been slaughtered. | 我们的大部分人都被杀了 |
[14:00] | And the rest of us barely got away with our lives. | 剩下的人侥幸逃过一劫 |
[14:09] | The people that attacked us — | 关于攻击我们的人 |
[14:11] | we only knew two things about them. | 我们只知道两点 |
[14:15] | They come at night, | 他们晚上行动 |
[14:17] | and by the time you see them, you’re already dead. | 等你看到他们 你就已经是死人了 |
[14:23] | That was before we caught one. | 在那之后 我们抓到了一个人 |
[14:24] | Daryl was with me. | 达里尔当时跟我在一起 |
[14:27] | He came after us alone. | 他一个人来追杀我们 |
[14:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:33] | Because there aren’t that many of them. | 因为他们人不多 |
[14:35] | They’re at Meridian now. | 他们现在在子午镇 |
[14:37] | There’s plenty of food to feed Alexandria | 那里有足够的食物养活亚历山大人 |
[14:39] | ’til we get this place back up and running again. | 直到我们恢复这里的秩序 |
[14:42] | That’s why they took it. | 所以他们才夺走了子午镇 |
[14:44] | We just need to take it back. | 我们只用夺回来 |
[14:49] | So…you’re leaving to fight ghosts. | 你要去跟鬼打仗 |
[14:52] | That’s the plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[14:54] | You have a better one? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[14:56] | Shore up Alexandria, for starters. | 首先 加固亚历山大的防线 |
[14:59] | The walls are not stable. | 墙并不牢固 |
[15:00] | Walkers will get inside. | 行尸会进来的 |
[15:02] | That’s not if, it’s when. | 那只是时间问题 |
[15:04] | Alexandria needs us. | 亚历山大需要我们 |
[15:06] | This is for Alexandria. | 这就是为了亚历山大 |
[15:09] | My son is here. | 我的儿子在这里 |
[15:11] | I have skin in the game, too. | 这也与我息息相关 |
[15:13] | Yeah, but if they slaughtered everyone once, | 但如果他们能一下杀了所有人 |
[15:14] | what the hell makes this situation any different? | 这次的情况又有什么不同呢 |
[15:15] | Duncan, Agatha, and Frost are Meridian’s best fighters, | 邓肯 阿加莎和弗罗斯特是子午镇最强的战士 |
[15:18] | and now I have them. | 现在他们与我并肩作战 |
[15:19] | And hopefully, some of you, too. | 希望你们中的某些人也会加入 |
[15:22] | Maggie, this sounds like a suicide mission. | 玛姬 这听起来像是自杀任务 |
[15:29] | Well, if we don’t have food, | 如果我们没有食物 |
[15:30] | it’s not gonna matter, anyway. | 反正我们也会死 |
[15:33] | I’ll go. | 我愿意去 |
[15:35] | Anybody else? | 还有人吗 |
[15:51] | Alright. | 行 |
[16:17] | Negan, how much longer ’til we’re through the city?! | 尼根 我们还要多久才能穿过这座城市 |
[16:21] | Well, we got about six hours! | 大概六个小时 |
[16:22] | We should hunker down, wait for this to pass! | 我们该找地躲雨 等雨停了再走 |
[16:25] | You don’t get a vote, asshole! | 轮不到你决定 混蛋 |
[16:28] | Ah, he’s right. We need to find some shelter. | 他说得对 我们得找个躲雨的地方 |
[16:30] | No! We don’t have time! | 不 我们没时间 |
[16:32] | We can’t stay out in this. | 我们不能在暴雨里待着 |
[16:39] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 行 去吧 |
[16:54] | 地铁派隆 凉荫丛站 | |
[17:14] | Alright. Which way? | 好 走哪边 |
[17:16] | Not to sound like a broken record, | 我不想一直喋喋不休 |
[17:18] | but I think we ought to take a breath, | 但我们应该喘口气 |
[17:19] | hunker down, and wait for this storm to pass. | 休息会 等这场暴雨过去 |
[17:22] | You don’t wanna go in there? | 你不想进去吗 |
[17:25] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[17:28] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[17:29] | Which way? | 走哪条路 |
[17:34] | Yellow line north. | 沿黄线向北走 |
[17:36] | Switch to blue at Reagan National, | 在里根国家机场换蓝线 |
[17:38] | then hop the red toward Bethesda. | 然后走红线到贝塞斯达 |
[17:42] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:43] | Hey, can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:45] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[17:47] | You think we’re buddies or something? | 你觉得我们是好哥们吗 |
[17:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:51] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 狗 |
[18:43] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[18:49] | The storm’s pushing air through the pipes, | 暴雨将空气压入管道 |
[18:51] | making them groan. | 发出了吱嘎声 |
[18:52] | It’s nothing serious. We’re good. | 不严重 没事的 |
[19:06] | Know what that noise actually is? | 知道那其实是什么声音吗 |
[19:08] | That is God, telling us to turn around. | 上帝叫我们掉头的声音 |
[19:12] | I’m pretty sure He would have ran that by me first. | 我敢肯定他会先跟我说的 |
[19:14] | Yeah? The Good Lord direct your one eyeball to this? | 是吗 上帝让你的独眼看到这个了吗 |
[19:19] | Water-line mark. | 水线 |
[19:22] | That means this tunnel floods on a regular basis, | 意味着这条隧道经常被洪水淹没 |
[19:24] | like when it rains. | 比如下雨时 |
[19:30] | It’s bad down here. It’s worse up there. | 下面很糟糕 但上面更惨 |
[19:33] | Look, man, all I am saying — | 听着 我只是说 |
[19:35] | And it ain’t working. | 那没用 |
[19:37] | You trying to run shit. | 你想管事 |
[19:39] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[19:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:43] | Dog! | 狗 |
[19:46] | You’re in on it. | 你也有份 |
[20:43] | Eugene Porter? | 尤金·伯特 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:48] | That is my given moniker, yes. | 那是我的教名 |
[20:50] | There’s no need to be nervous, Mr. Porter. | 你不必紧张 伯特先生 |
[20:53] | Not if you’re honest with us. | 只要你说实话 |
[20:55] | Those who know me, know me to be an honorable gent. | 认识我的人都知道我是一位可敬的绅士 |
[20:59] | If you’re inferring something from my manner of speaking, well… | 如果你指的是我的谈吐 |
[21:02] | that’s just how I roll. | 那只是我的风格 |
[21:05] | Verbally, that is. | 我是指言语上 |
[21:07] | We are Auditors for the Commonwealth, | 我们是联邦的审查员 |
[21:09] | and you are under Level One Assessment. | 你正处于一级评估中 |
[21:12] | If you pass inspection, you’ll move to Level Two. | 如果你通过了检查 就会升到二级 |
[21:15] | What if we don’t pass inspection? | 如果我们通不过检查呢 |
[21:18] | You will go through re-processing. | 那就要进行重新评估 |
[21:22] | What’s re-processing? | 什么是重新评估 |
[21:23] | We should start the assessment. | 现在开始评估吧 |
[21:28] | What did your parents do for a living? | 你的父母以前是做什么工作的 |
[21:30] | My father was a mechanical engineer, and — | 我父亲是一名机械工程师 然后 |
[21:33] | My mother taught Sunday school. | 我妈妈是主日学校老师 |
[21:35] | You mean deadbeat loser number one | 你是指无良废柴一号 |
[21:36] | or raging prick number two? | 还是易怒混蛋二号 |
[21:38] | What did you do for a living? | 你以前是做什么工作的 |
[21:40] | I was a zookeeper. | 我是动物园管理员 |
[21:41] | I worked at a music store. | 我在一家音像店上班 |
[21:43] | – Lawyer. – What is your alma mater? | -我是个律师 -你的母校是哪里 |
[21:45] | – What’s the relevance? – It’s just procedure, ma’am. | -这有什么关系 -只是流程需要 女士 |
[21:47] | I attended Oxford for my bachelor’s, | 我在牛津取得了学士学位 |
[21:49] | Harvard for Law. | 在哈佛学了法律 |
[21:51] | Highest level of schooling? | 最高学历 |
[21:52] | Three years at the University of North Carolina. | 在北卡罗来纳大学读了三年 |
[21:55] | You didn’t graduate? | 你没有毕业吗 |
[21:56] | – I had to leave due to a… – So, no? | -我离开是因为… -那就是没有了 |
[22:01] | What was your zip code? | 你的邮政区号是多少 |
[22:02] | How can anyone possibly be expected to remember that? | 谁会记得那种事 |
[22:05] | From 1978 to 1984, it was 75001. | 从1978年到1984年是75001 |
[22:09] | From 1984 to 1996, it was 76244-0361. | 从1984到1996是76244-0361 |
[22:15] | From latter half of 1996 through — | 1996年下半年到… |
[22:17] | What were the results of your last routine physical? | 你的上一次常规体检是什么结果 |
[22:20] | Uh…I-I don’t think I’ve had one. | 我没做过体检 |
[22:22] | Have you ever been vaccinated for measles? | 你接种过麻疹疫苗吗 |
[22:24] | Would you like the dates? | 你需要知道详细日期吗 |
[22:26] | Any history of cancer? | 有癌症病史吗 |
[22:28] | None. | 没有 |
[22:30] | Tell me about the goiter. | 你的甲状腺肿是怎么回事 |
[22:32] | It’s a benign growth. | 这是良性瘤 |
[22:32] | I’ve had it since childhood. | 我从小就有 |
[22:34] | Where did you get the cash we found on you? | 我们在你身上发现的现金是哪里来的 |
[22:37] | The $2 bill? | 那张两元吗 |
[22:38] | Tell us exactly where you got it. | 告诉我们是从哪里来的 |
[22:40] | Uh, so, when I was 15, | 我15岁的时候 |
[22:41] | my first job was at Missy Moose’s Pizzeria. | 第一份工作是在米西·穆斯比萨店 |
[22:43] | – You know, the… – You can skip to the end. | -就是那个… -直接讲重点 |
[22:47] | When I cashed my paycheck at the bank, | 我去银行兑薪水时 |
[22:48] | I asked for a $2 bill so I could keep it, | 要了一张两元钞票 专门保存了起来 |
[22:51] | because it was the first money I’d ever earned. | 因为这是我自己挣的第一笔钱 |
[22:56] | When we’re done with these questions, | 等我们回答完问题后 |
[22:58] | can I get my $2 back? | 能把那两元还我吗 |
[23:00] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你被逮捕过吗 |
[23:02] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[23:03] | – Yeah, but it wasn’t me. Wasn’t me. – Yes, during a student protest. | -有 但不是我干的 -有 学生抗议的时候 |
[23:05] | – History of drug use? – Define “Drug”. | -药物[毒品]史呢 -“药物”指什么 |
[23:08] | I was a proud founding member | 我在高中时期 |
[23:09] | of the anti-drug and alcohol coalition at my high school. | 是反药酒联盟的荣誉创始成员 |
[23:12] | How many bowel movements do you have a day? | 你一天排便多少次 |
[23:15] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:16] | – What do you use to wipe? – Pass. | -你用什么擦屁股 -不想说 |
[23:18] | Why were you at the train station? | 你为什么会在那个火车站 |
[23:20] | I was on the road with my traveling companions, | 我和我的旅伴一起在旅行 |
[23:23] | Ezekiel and Yumiko — | 以西结和由美子 |
[23:24] | …for years, wandering from place to place. | …好几年来 到处流浪 |
[23:27] | We ran into Princess — | 我们遇到了公主 |
[23:28] | …I helped them out. They loved me. | …我帮助了他们 他们爱我 |
[23:30] | I decided to stick with ’em. | 我就决定跟着他们了 |
[23:31] | We were holed up at a place that had a working radio. | 我们藏身在一个能用无线电的地方 |
[23:33] | Stephanie and I made a connection. | 我和史蒂芬妮联系上了 |
[23:35] | We wanted to meet, but my friends were worried, so I — | 我们想要见面 但我的朋友们都很担心 所以我 |
[23:38] | …pretended like there were more of us than there really are. | 假装我们还有更多人 |
[23:40] | And that’s how we wound up at the rail yard. | 所以我们才会出现在那个站台 |
[23:40] | So we wound up at the rail yard. | 所以我们才会出现在那个站台 |
[23:42] | I would really like to speak with Stephanie. | 我很想和史蒂芬妮聊聊 |
[23:44] | Do you consider yourself a fundamentally honest person? | 你认为你算是一个诚实的人吗 |
[23:47] | – Yes. – Of course. | -是的 -当然了 |
[23:48] | – Yes. – Hell yeah. | -是的 -那当然 |
[23:50] | Did your mother work outside the home? | 你母亲会出门工作吗 |
[23:51] | I told you. Grace Baptist Church. | 我和你说过了 基督教浸信会恩惠堂 |
[23:54] | What’s the location of your settlement? | 你们的聚居地在哪里 |
[23:57] | You already asked that one. | 你已经问过这个问题了 |
[23:58] | What was your highest level of education attainment? | 你的最高学历是什么 |
[24:02] | – Location of your settlement? – What settlement? | -你们聚居地的地点 -什么聚居地 |
[24:04] | Have you run into any groups out there? | 你们遇到过其他团体吗 |
[24:06] | We’ve had some negative encounters. | 我们遇到过一些不友善的人 |
[24:09] | How lucky are you and why? | 你幸运吗 为什么 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | Location of your settlement. | 你们聚居地的地点 |
[24:17] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I do. | 我是这么觉得 |
[24:26] | Are you in charge? | 你是管事的吗 |
[24:34] | You’ve been standing there, not saying a damn word | 你一直站在那里 一言不发 |
[24:36] | like you’re the man in charge. | 感觉像是管事的 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:43] | I’m in charge. | 我是管事的 |
[24:46] | Do you think that I fear you? | 你觉得我怕你吗 |
[24:50] | You look scared to me. | 在我看来你挺怕的 |
[24:55] | What did you do before the fall? | 你在灾变之前是做什么的 |
[24:57] | Let me guess. Asshole beat cop. | 我猜猜 是个混蛋片警吧 |
[25:01] | That’s why this fascist crap comes so easy to you. | 所以才对这套法西斯做法如此驾轻就熟 |
[25:04] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[25:05] | All they had to do was give you | 他们只需要给你一套 |
[25:07] | a pumpkin-colored space suit | 南瓜色的太空服 |
[25:09] | and you’re back to power tripping | 你就又开始滥用权势了 |
[25:10] | with your head up your own ass, just like before. | 趾高气扬的 和从前一样 |
[25:12] | You think I was some “power tripping cop”? | 你觉得我是那种”滥用职权的警察” |
[25:15] | The shoe fits. But honestly, I don’t care. | 看着像 但说实话 我不在乎 |
[25:18] | You’ve been asking us the same damn questions | 你们一直在问我们同样的问题 |
[25:20] | over and over for seven hours straight. | 一遍又一遍 整整七个小时 |
[25:22] | I’ve been cooperative. | 我一直很配合 |
[25:24] | My people have been cooperati– | 我的同伴也很配合 |
[25:40] | Thirsty? | 口渴吗 |
[25:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:13] | You told off their leader? | 你居然训斥了他们的头儿 |
[26:19] | I was asserting myself. | 我是在树立威信 |
[26:22] | Perhaps I could’ve handled it better, but… | 也许我是可以应付得更好一些 但… |
[26:25] | I didn’t like the way they talked to me. | 我不喜欢他们和我说话的方式 |
[26:32] | – Ezekiel, do they know — – No. They don’t know. | -以西结 他们知不知道… -他们不知道 |
[26:34] | Gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[26:35] | They seem obsessed with our medical histories. | 他们似乎很关注我们的病史 |
[26:38] | – They might not let you — – I said don’t worry about it. | -他们也许不会让你… -我说了别担心 |
[27:03] | We gotta pull the rip cord on this. | 我们得逃离这里 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:06] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:08] | This place is… | 这地方… |
[27:10] | I don’t even know what this place is. | 我甚至不知道这到底是什么地方 |
[27:11] | And does anyone else think the Commonwealth might not be real? | 有没有人觉得这个联邦甚至可能不是真的 |
[27:13] | Yes, Yumiko. Thank you. | 没错 由美子 谢谢 |
[27:15] | I assumed you would think otherwise, but — | 我还以为你不这么认为呢 但是… |
[27:17] | It doesn’t matter. Never mind. Time to get out. We gotta — | 没关系 不重要了 该逃了 我们得… |
[27:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:21] | Please, hold — hold onto your horses. | 拜托了 别急着下决定 |
[27:23] | Look, they’re asking admittedly strange and intrusive questions, | 他们确实在问一些奇怪又烦人的问题 |
[27:26] | but in a polite manner, | 但问得挺有礼貌的 |
[27:28] | and this gruel is not the worst thing I’ve ever eaten. | 这个粥也不是我吃过最差的食物 |
[27:31] | Stephanie warned me up front that her people were uber-cautious. | 史蒂芬妮提醒过我她的同伴都很谨慎 |
[27:35] | Michonne — our Michonne — | 米琼恩 我们的米琼恩 |
[27:37] | shut people out from Alexandria for years. | 好几年都不收留其他人进入亚历山大 |
[27:39] | This is a test. | 这是个测试 |
[27:41] | We have to hunker down and level up. | 我们应该静观其变 争取升级 |
[27:43] | Maybe we should just get honest with the “heat”. | 也许我们该对那位”赤焰战警”说实话 |
[27:45] | – No. – Oh, you mean the solider-cops? | -不 -你指那些大兵警察吗 |
[27:48] | You really want these guys rolling up to Hilltop | 你真的希望这群人带着机枪利刃 |
[27:50] | or Alexandria with their machine-gun swords? | 前往山顶寨或是亚历山大吗 |
[27:53] | Apologies. | 我错了 |
[27:55] | Our people need help, and I- | 我们的人需要帮助 |
[27:57] | I think these people can give it. | 而我觉得这些人能帮到我们 |
[28:00] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[28:01] | Uh, sorry to bother, | 打扰一下 |
[28:02] | but you mind me asking how long you’ve been here? | 能不能告诉我 你们在这里待了多久 |
[28:06] | – Four — Four months. – Nine. | -四个月 -九个月 |
[28:09] | It’s been nine, remember? | 已经九个月了 记得吗 |
[28:10] | Right. Yeah. The — The re-processing… | 对哦 没错 那个重新评估… |
[28:12] | But — But it feels like things are finally — | 但感觉终于要… |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. What do you mean? | 抱歉 什么意思 |
[28:19] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[28:20] | Wait, no! No! | 等等 不要 |
[28:24] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[28:25] | Wait! Wait! What did I do? | 等等 我做错什么了 |
[28:29] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[28:31] | Re-processing. | 重新评估 |
[28:44] | Okay, we gotta go. | 好吧 我们得逃 |
[29:53] | Why didn’t it make any noise? | 为什么它没出一点声 |
[30:05] | Throat’s slashed so deep it almost severed his head. | 喉咙伤口过深 头都快掉了 |
[30:11] | The guys we’re going after do this? | 是我们在找的那群人干的吗 |
[30:13] | No. | 不是 |
[30:15] | These people were killed during the fall. | 这些人是灾变时被杀的 |
[30:26] | All of ’em? | 全部都是吗 |
[30:30] | What? | 什么 |
[30:32] | We’re walking through a mass grave that could still be in use. | 我们正在穿越一个可能仍在被使用的乱葬岗 |
[30:35] | So, I am asking you — | 所以我想问 |
[30:38] | are you sure all of them were killed during the fall? | 你确定他们所有人都是灾变时被杀的吗 |
[30:48] | Take each one out. | 全部干掉 |
[30:51] | Clear the path. | 清出道路 |
[30:54] | – Maggie, hold up — We’re not stopping. | -玛姬 等等… -我们不能停 |
[31:37] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[32:08] | Pay attention so we don’t miss any more. | 密切注意 别再有遗漏 |
[32:12] | Pay attention? | 密切注意 |
[32:14] | That’s it? That’s — | 就这样吗 |
[32:16] | That’s your new big plan? | 这就是你的伟大新计划 |
[32:19] | Tell me, Maggie, anything in particular | 告诉我 玛姬 有什么 |
[32:22] | we should be paying attention to? | 是我们需要特别注意的吗 |
[32:25] | I’m real close to shoving a gag in your mouth. | 我快忍不住想堵上你的嘴了 |
[32:29] | Well, why don’t you get up on your little tippy toes and try? | 那你踮脚试试看够不够得着 |
[32:32] | Cut it out. Both of you. | 你俩都别吵了 |
[32:36] | This kid almost died. | 这孩子差点死了 |
[32:39] | You don’t give a shit about that kid. | 你根本不在乎那孩子 |
[32:41] | No, she doesn’t give a shit. | 不 是她不在乎 |
[32:44] | She has been playing dictator since we left, | 我们离开后她一直在扮演独裁者 |
[32:47] | not listening to me, not listening to him. | 不听我的 不听他的 |
[32:49] | Hell, not even listening to you. | 连你的话也不听 |
[32:51] | We don’t know if this tunnel even has a way out. | 我们不知道这隧道到底有没有出口 |
[32:56] | Whoever or whatever killed these rot bags | 不管是什么人或东西杀了那些腐尸 |
[32:59] | could still be down here. | 他们都有可能还在这里 |
[33:00] | Has that thought crossed anyone’s mind? | 你们有人想过吗 |
[33:06] | Exactly. It has. | 没错 有想过 |
[33:08] | So, then this is a death march, | 那这就是一趟死亡之旅 |
[33:12] | and you are the goddamn pied piper. | 而你是该死的领头笛手 |
[33:15] | Now, y’all wanna roll with that shit, that’s fine. | 你们想顺着她 没关系 |
[33:18] | Knock yourselves out. | 随便你们 |
[33:19] | But not me. Not today. | 但我不会 今天不会 |
[33:21] | I am out. | 我退出 |
[33:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:27] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | He– He’s a dick, but he makes sense. | 他是个混蛋 但他说得有道理 |
[33:31] | Yeah, we shouldn’t have come down here. | 没错 我们就不该下来 |
[33:32] | We’re not splitting up. | 我们不能分开 |
[33:34] | It ain’t up to you. “Buddy”. | 这由不得你决定 “好哥们” |
[33:36] | Just let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[33:38] | He’s supposed to be helping us, | 他本该帮我们的 |
[33:39] | but all he’s doing is slowing us down. | 但他只是在拖慢我们 |
[33:41] | – Can’t. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[33:43] | We need him. He knows the city. | 我们需要他 他熟悉这城市 |
[33:44] | Oh, is that why I’m here? | 这是我来这的原因吗 |
[33:46] | I-I’m your DC tour guide? | 我是你的华盛顿导游 |
[33:51] | What, nobody here know how to read a goddamn map? | 怎么 这里没人会看他妈的地图吗 |
[33:55] | I’ll tell you why I’m here, man-tits. | 我告诉你我为什么在这 男人婆 |
[33:57] | She brought me here to die. | 她带我来这送死 |
[34:03] | If we get through this, I’m not coming back. | 就算我们能熬过这段 我也回不去了 |
[34:07] | She’ll find a way, she’ll find a reason, | 她会想个办法 找个理由 |
[34:09] | she’ll do it herself. | 她会亲自动手 |
[34:11] | Away from the prying eyes of Alexandria. | 远离亚历山大的监管视线 |
[34:15] | Here in the jungle. | 在这丛林里 |
[34:20] | Man, I really thought you were in on it. | 我本来以为你也有份 |
[34:22] | I did. | 真的 |
[34:25] | But see, I can tell from that glazed look in your eyes, | 但我从你茫然的眼神中能看出 |
[34:27] | you didn’t have a clue. | 你毫不知情 |
[34:32] | None of you did. | 你们都不知情 |
[34:34] | You’re paranoid. | 你太多疑了 |
[34:35] | But I’m right. | 但我是对的 |
[34:38] | Look, you all want to put your lives in her hands? | 你们都想把命交到她手里吗 |
[34:42] | Her head isn’t even in the game | 可她压根没专心投入 |
[34:44] | because I’m in her head, living rent-free. | 因为我就住在她大脑里 还免租 |
[34:47] | So, Maggie, me dying on your terms, | 所以玛姬 我按你的想法死 |
[34:52] | it ain’t happening. | 这绝对不可能 |
[34:55] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[34:57] | Let’s just get her done. | 直接动手吧 |
[34:59] | Right here and right now. | 在此时此处 |
[35:02] | Because I am not gonna let you drag me through the mud, | 因为我不会任由你拖着我趟过泥巴 |
[35:04] | filth, and slime to put me down like a dog. | 污秽和黏液 然后把我像条狗一样杀了 |
[35:09] | Like Glenn was. | 就像格伦一样 |
[35:20] | We’re down here because up top is death. | 我们下来是因为上面是死路一条 |
[35:23] | We’re moving fast because our kids are starving. | 我们快速行进是因为我们的孩子在挨饿 |
[35:26] | And I’m calling the shots because that’s how everyone voted. | 我发号施令是因为这是所有人投票的结果 |
[35:31] | As for me killing you… | 至于我要杀了你 |
[35:36] | It’s always on my mind. | 这念头一直在我脑海里 |
[35:40] | I’m not gonna tell you that you’re wrong about me, | 我不会告诉你你看错我了 |
[35:41] | because you aren’t. | 因为你没看错 |
[35:44] | The woman who left six years ago | 现在站在你眼前的女人 |
[35:46] | is not the one standing over you now. | 已经不是六年前离开的那个女人了 |
[35:50] | There’s a little bit of her left in me, | 我内心还残留着一小部分的她 |
[35:54] | and that little bit is the only thing keeping you breathing. | 就是那一部分保住了你的性命 |
[35:59] | But I don’t know how long that’s gonna last. | 但我不知道能持续多久 |
[36:04] | So keep pushing me, Negan. | 所以继续逼我 尼根 |
[36:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:24] | What do you think, Princess? | 你有什么想法 公主 |
[36:26] | Princess. | 公主 |
[36:29] | Princess. | 公主 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[36:30] | Ideas? How to get past the guards. | 有想法吗 如何躲过守卫 |
[36:32] | Oh, yeah. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:35] | What? What are you looking at? | 什么 你在看什么 |
[36:37] | Livits and Zell are at it again. | 利维茨和泽尔又开始了 |
[36:42] | What and who-who? | 谁和谁怎么了 |
[36:43] | You know, the two that are always flirting with each other. | 总是在调情的那俩人 |
[36:46] | The big guy — Livits. | 大块头利维茨 |
[36:47] | The skinny one — Zell. | 小瘦子泽尔 |
[36:50] | You know their names? | 你知道他们的名字 |
[36:51] | – Yeah. – You can tell them apart? | -嗯 -你能分清他们 |
[36:54] | – You can’t? – Okay, we’re wasting time. | -你分不清吗 -好吧 这是浪费时间 |
[36:56] | Hold on. Princess, how can you tell them apart, | 等等 公主 你是怎么分清他们的 |
[36:59] | and — and why do you believe that those two are flirting? | 你为什么认为他俩在调情 |
[37:01] | Oh, I dunno. | 怎么说呢 |
[37:02] | I overheard stuff when were on the wagon, | 我在马车上无意中听到了他们的对话 |
[37:04] | and I remember things about people, you know? | 我对别人的事记得特熟 |
[37:06] | Like, Zell is from Cleveland. | 比如 泽尔来自克利夫兰 |
[37:07] | Livits hurt his leg, so he favors the left one. | 利维茨的腿受过伤 所以他左腿走路轻 |
[37:10] | Sorsensen smokes. He doesn’t like Garcia. | 索伦森抽烟 他不喜欢加西亚 |
[37:12] | That’s the guy with the bladder problems. | 就是那个尿频的人 |
[37:13] | I always used to ask him if I needed a pee break | 在来这里的路上 我总是问他 |
[37:16] | when we were driving here. | 需不需要去撒尿 |
[37:18] | Oh, and Livits and Zell are having sex, | 利维茨和泽尔在做爱 |
[37:22] | but they don’t want anyone to know. | 但他们不想让任何人知道 |
[37:32] | They’re not looking at each other. | 他们没看彼此啊 |
[37:33] | Yeah, but it’s obvious | 对 但他们 |
[37:35] | from the way they’re not looking at each other | 不看彼此的方式太明显了 |
[37:38] | that they’re jonesing for it. | 仿佛欲火难耐 |
[37:39] | They, uh, change shifts every six hours. | 他们每六小时换一次班 |
[37:42] | Whenever they’re on break, one of them takes off, | 每次休息时 他们中一人会先走 |
[37:45] | and then three minutes later, the other one disappears, too. | 三分钟后 另一个人也会走 |
[37:49] | Gone for about an hour, mas o menos. | 消失差不多一个小时 |
[37:52] | Probably most of the time is spent taking off their armor. | 大部分时间估计都花在脱盔甲上了 |
[38:09] | What was the result of your last routine physical? | 你上次常规体检是什么结果 |
[38:15] | I don’t understand these questions! | 我不明白这些问题 |
[38:18] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[38:30] | Where are you taking those two? | 你们要带他俩去哪里 |
[38:36] | Yeah, that’s what I’d like to know! | 对啊 我也想知道 |
[38:38] | This is bullshit! We have rights! | 太过分了 我们有权利的 |
[38:39] | Re-processing. | 重新评估 |
[38:44] | Move along. | 去吧 |
[39:12] | A wall of the lost. | 失踪者之墙 |
[39:29] | We have a straight shot to the back gate, | 我们能直接去后门 |
[39:30] | but we gotta go now. | 但必须现在走 |
[39:37] | Yumiko! | 由美子 |
[39:39] | – Let’s go, let’s go! – No. | -快走 -不 |
[39:41] | Mira. | 看 |
[39:43] | Isn’t that you? | 这不是你吗 |
[40:09] | 如果你见过 我的姐妹由美子 请联系托米 | |
[40:14] | Yumiko! | 由美子 |
[40:18] | I… | 我 |
[40:21] | I have to stay. | 我必须留下 |
[40:47] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[40:57] | Need a battery swap. | 得换电池了 |
[40:58] | Gage? | 盖奇 |
[41:02] | Gage? Roy? | 盖奇 罗伊 |
[41:05] | Has anyone seen them? | 有人看到他们了吗 |
[41:07] | They took our supplies. | 他们拿走了补给 |
[41:10] | Ammo clips, rations — | 弹药 口粮 |
[41:12] | Oh, great. That’s just great. | 真好 真是太好了 |
[41:14] | It’s this asshole’s fault. He scared them off. | 都怪这个混球 他吓跑了他们 |
[41:19] | Listen. | 听 |
[41:36] | Alright. Cut them off. | 好 拦住它们 |
[41:38] | – We’ll clear the rest. – Agatha! | -我们干掉剩下的 -阿加莎 |
[42:05] | – Blocked. – Here, too. | -堵住了 -这边也是 |
[42:08] | Hold this. Let me try. | 拿着 我试试 |
[42:28] | Fall back! Now! | 退后 快 |
[42:30] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[42:38] | – Go! – Can we get around it? | -让开 -能绕过去吗 |
[42:41] | It’s a choke point. We don’t know what’s on the other side. | 堵住了 我们不知道另一边有什么 |
[42:44] | Up top. | 上面 |
[42:46] | Go, all the way up. | 去上面 |
[42:53] | Go, man. Up top. On top of the car. | 上去 爬到车厢上面 |
[42:55] | Go. Hurry. | 去 快点 |
[43:03] | Come on, man, get up. | 上去 |
[43:04] | All the way up to the top. Go! | 爬上去 快 |
[43:10] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[43:12] | Dog! No! Come here! Dog! | 狗 不 过来 狗 |
[43:16] | Go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[43:18] | Meet me at the next platform. | 在下一站等我 |
[43:19] | – Daryl, wait. – I’ll be fine. Go. | -达里尔 等等 -我会没事的 走吧 |
[43:21] | – Daryl, wait! – Dog! | -达里尔 等等 -狗 |
[43:24] | Dog! Dog! | 狗 狗 |
[44:25] | Negan! | 尼根 |