时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | How much farther, Daddy? | 还有多远 爸爸 |
[00:09] | Well, we, uh, took a wrong turn at the fork a ways back. | 我们之前在岔路转错弯了 |
[00:13] | But, uh, we’re heading the right way now. | 但现在走的路没错 |
[00:15] | We’re almost home. | 快到家了 |
[00:16] | I’ll be glad when we get there. | 到家了我会很开心的 |
[00:18] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:20] | – Daddy? – It’s okay. | -爸爸 -没事 |
[00:31] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[00:35] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[00:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[00:38] | Just stay close. | 靠近我 |
[01:09] | Gracie? | 格雷西 |
[01:11] | Gracie? | 格雷西 |
[01:13] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[01:15] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[01:17] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[01:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:22] | Dudes… | 大伙 |
[02:24] | Dudes? Dudes! | 大伙 大伙 |
[02:26] | Breach! They’re inside the wall! | 有缺口 它们进来了 |
[02:28] | Breach! | 有缺口 |
[02:31] | Grab your weapons! | 拿上武器 |
[02:32] | – Daddy? – There’s a breach! | -爸爸 -有缺口 |
[02:35] | Hey, Gracie, uh, I need you to head downstairs | 格雷西 我要你下楼 |
[02:38] | into the basement and don’t let anyone in, okay? | 进地下室 别让任何人进去 好吗 |
[02:40] | Just like we practiced, alright? | 就像之前练过的一样 |
[02:41] | And you stay there, okay? You have your whistle? | 你待在里面 哨子带着吗 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:45] | Okay, go now. | 好 快去 |
[02:56] | Get ’em back! | 修好墙 |
[02:57] | Use the beams! | 用横梁 |
[03:02] | Fill the hole! | 堵住洞 |
[03:08] | Fill the hole! | 堵住洞 |
[03:25] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[05:01] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[05:02] | 兰斯·霍恩斯比 运营主管 | |
[05:02] | I’m Lance Hornsby. | 我是兰斯·霍恩斯比 |
[05:04] | Welcome to the Commonwealth. | 欢迎来到联邦 |
[05:07] | 联邦赢得您的信任 联邦之道 | |
[05:10] | If you’re watching this video, you’ve made it through | 如果您正在观看这个录像 说明您通过了 |
[05:12] | the rigorous screening process of the Commonwealth community | 联邦社区严格的审查过程 |
[05:15] | and have been approved to join us. | 已获批准加入我们 |
[05:20] | Under the leadership of Governor Pamela Milton, | 在帕梅拉·弥尔顿总管的领导下 |
[05:22] | we are over 50,000 strong, | 我们已有五万多人 |
[05:25] | with every person specially assigned | 每个人都被专门分配 |
[05:27] | and curated to the job best suited to their skill set | 和安排到了最适合其技能的岗位上 |
[05:30] | to keep this community thriving. | 以保证这个社区的蓬勃发展 |
[05:38] | This orientation will give you a taste | 本介绍将让您大致了解 |
[05:40] | of what we have in store for you. | 我们为您准备了些什么 |
[05:42] | The future starts here. | 未来始于这里 |
[05:52] | Community. | 社区 |
[05:58] | Caregiving. | 照料 |
[06:00] | Security. | 安全 |
[06:06] | 抗击死者 拯救生者 | |
[06:07] | That’s “The Commonwealth Way.” | 这就是”联邦之道” |
[06:23] | Pamela Milton? | 帕梅拉·弥尔顿 |
[06:35] | “Eugene Porter. | 尤金·伯特 |
[06:36] | Work Detail — high-school teaching pool. | 岗位详情 高中教师团队 |
[06:38] | Boarding Detail — Bungalow 13, Sector 1…” | 住宿详情 1区13号房 |
[06:42] | Yes! Okay. | 很好 好 |
[06:44] | This is a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[06:47] | Pardon my gazing of a gift horse in the gullet, | 请原谅我问东问西 |
[06:49] | but what in the heck are these details meant to convey? | 但这些详情是什么意思 |
[06:52] | Job assignments and housing. | 工作分配和住房 |
[06:53] | Permanent residency here was not our intent. | 我们不打算在此永久居住 |
[06:56] | If you have a problem with it, | 如果你有意见 |
[06:57] | take it up with the case supervisor. | 去找个案监督员 |
[06:59] | Wait. What jobs did you guys get? | 等等 你们分了什么工作 |
[07:01] | Doesn’t matter. We’re not here to work. | 这不重要 我们不是来打工的 |
[07:03] | – We’re here to get help. – Uh, totally. | -我们是来求助的 -那当然 |
[07:05] | I-I was just curious ’cause they gave me “Retail clerk.” | 我只是有点好奇 因为他们分我当导购 |
[07:08] | Made me wonder if they have a mall here, | 这让我怀疑这里是不是有商场 |
[07:09] | ’cause that’d be frickin’ amazing. | 如果有的话就太赞了 |
[07:10] | I used to love working in the mall. | 我以前超喜欢在商场工作 |
[07:12] | They put me in animal control. | 他们分我去动物管理处 |
[07:13] | I imagine all of these are based on jobs from before the fall. | 我估计这些都基于灾变前的工作经历 |
[07:17] | Yeah, mine isn’t really an assignment. | 我收到的不是岗位分配 |
[07:21] | Looks like an invitation. | 看起来像封邀请函 |
[07:21] | 亲爱的奥村女士 我们很希望见到您 并与您讨论在我们伟大社区内的机会 请您尽早到事务办公室报到 | |
[07:23] | Someone wants to meet and talk about, and I quote, | 有人想见我 并谈谈 引用原话 |
[07:25] | “Opportunities within our great community.” | “我们伟大社区内的机会” |
[07:28] | Ooh! Yumiko’s fancy! Must be the accent. | 由美子真上流 肯定是因为口音 |
[07:30] | We need to plot a course correction ASAP | 我们必须立刻修正路线 |
[07:32] | before these entanglements usurp our Plan A. | 以防琐事干扰主要计划 |
[07:35] | I think a multi-pronged strategy would be in order. | 我认为应该采取多管齐下的策略 |
[07:37] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:38] | I’ll see what this case supervisor can do. | 我去看看个案监督员能做什么 |
[07:40] | Um, I’m gonna go with Ezekiel. | 我和以西结一起去 |
[07:42] | I wanna see more of this place. | 我想多见识一下这地方 |
[07:44] | And I’m feeling lucky. | 而且我感觉很走运 |
[07:45] | I’m supposed to meet up with Stephanie. | 我定好要与史蒂芬妮见面 |
[07:47] | I’ll get the lay of the land and the proverbial skinny. | 我会了解一下此地情况和内幕 |
[07:49] | Maybe whoever gave you that can help. | 也许给你这个的人能帮到你 |
[08:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:04] | Your case supervisor can answer all your questions. | 你的个案监督员会回答你的一切问题 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I don’t seem to have one of those. | 嗯 但我貌似没有监督员 |
[08:08] | Just this letter from the Office of State Affairs. | 只有一封事务办公室给我发的函 |
[08:14] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[08:15] | How can I help? | 我能帮您什么忙 |
[08:17] | Well, during processing, | 在评估期间 |
[08:18] | I was inquiring about a family member living here, | 我问了我住在这里的亲人的情况 |
[08:20] | but I haven’t heard anything since. | 但一直没得到回复 |
[08:22] | I’d be happy to help you with that. | 我很乐意为您效劳 |
[08:41] | The wall’s gonna be more fragile since they broke through. | 行尸破墙而入过后 墙会更加不稳固 |
[08:43] | People are getting anxious. | 大家越来越焦虑 |
[08:44] | There’s dead on the north side. | 北边聚集了行尸 |
[08:46] | We’re banging the wall to spread them out. It’s working. | 我们通过敲墙来分散它们 起作用了 |
[08:48] | For now, but they’ll be back. | 暂时的而已 它们会回来的 |
[08:50] | Yeah, we need a long-term fix. | 是啊 我们得彻底修好 |
[08:53] | Any update on tools? | 工具有什么新进展吗 |
[08:54] | Still haven’t replaced what the skins destroyed. | 被戴皮者毁坏的还没能补回来 |
[08:56] | And we’re back to square one on food. | 而且我们的粮食又快吃完了 |
[08:58] | What’s left of the horse has been salted and jerkied. | 剩下的马肉已经被腌上风干了 |
[09:00] | Stuff’s nasty, but it’s going fast. | 那玩意不好吃 但依旧消耗得很快 |
[09:03] | What about Hilltop? | 山顶寨呢 |
[09:04] | Maybe some of the blacksmithing tools survived the fire. | 也许还有些打铁工具没被烧毁 |
[09:07] | A few of us can make a run, | 我们几个人可以跑一趟 |
[09:09] | – maybe see if there’s some game nearby while we’re at it. – Yeah. | -沿途还可以看看有没有猎物 -好 |
[09:11] | And if there’s nothing left? | 如果什么都没了呢 |
[09:16] | If we can’t make Alexandria safe, | 如果我们没法保证亚历山大的安全 |
[09:18] | we need to start thinking about other options. | 那我们就得开始考虑其他选项了 |
[09:20] | Alexandria’s our home. | 亚历山大是我们的家 |
[09:23] | I’m not ready to abandon ship. | 我还没准备好抛弃它 |
[09:24] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[09:26] | We gotta fight to save it first. | 我们得先努力拯救它 |
[09:44] | We should get moving. | 我们得走了 |
[09:46] | The others could already be at the outpost. | 其他人可能已经到哨站了 |
[09:48] | Or it could just be us. | 也可能只剩咱俩了 |
[09:56] | You know the only way this works | 你知道要想这次任务成功 |
[09:57] | is if we trust each other. | 我们必须相互信任吧 |
[09:59] | Why would I ever trust you? | 我怎么可能信任你 |
[10:04] | I don’t know, Maggie. | 我不知道 玛姬 |
[10:06] | ‘Cause you want to stay alive, same as me. | 也许是因为你想活下来 我也一样 |
[10:12] | If I stay alive, | 如果我活了下来 |
[10:14] | it’ll be in spite of you, not because of you. | 那也是因为没有你 而不是因为你 |
[10:16] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[10:17] | You know, if — if that’s how you feel, | 如果你真这么觉得 |
[10:20] | I don’t understand why you haven’t put me down yet. | 那我就不明白你为何还没干掉我了 |
[10:26] | Shit! | 靠 |
[10:35] | I ask myself that question every day. | 我每天都会问自己这个问题 |
[10:42] | Shit. | 靠 |
[11:15] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[11:16] | Look. | 快看 |
[11:20] | Practically been picked clean. | 基本上已经被洗劫一空了 |
[11:23] | Might be more than the dead. | 可能不只有行尸 |
[11:26] | Heads up. | 当心 |
[11:34] | Those are our people. | 那些是我们的人 |
[11:43] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[11:46] | It’s Troy. | 那是特洛伊 |
[11:54] | Let’s just get this done. | 快动手吧 |
[12:49] | – We need to keep moving. – Yeah. | -我们得走了 -嗯 |
[12:53] | Eyes open. | 注意周围 |
[13:02] | Ready? Start! | 预备 开始 |
[13:05] | Good. Again. | 很好 再来 |
[13:11] | Center yourself. | 保持中心姿态 |
[13:13] | Weight on your back foot. | 重心放在后脚 |
[13:19] | Aim for the head, then stab! | 瞄准头部 刺 |
[13:24] | Good. Again. | 很好 再来 |
[13:25] | Look. This is crazy. | 看啊 太疯狂了 |
[13:27] | God. | 天啊 |
[13:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:38] | You shouldn’t be doing that! | 你们不应该那么做 |
[13:45] | Get away from there. | 离开那里 |
[13:47] | Calm down. We’re just having fun. | 冷静 我们只是在闹着玩 |
[13:49] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[13:51] | If you don’t stop, I’m gonna tell Rosita. | 如果你们不停下 我就去告诉罗西塔 |
[13:54] | Shut up! You talk too much. | 闭嘴 你话太多了 |
[13:56] | No wonder your mom abandoned you. | 难怪你妈抛弃了你 |
[14:00] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:01] | You’re such a baby. | 你真爱抱怨 |
[14:02] | She must’ve gotten tired of all her whining. | 她一定是厌倦了她整天叽叽歪歪的 |
[14:09] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[14:13] | I dare you. | 你敢不敢 |
[14:19] | Judith, don’t. | 朱迪思 别 |
[14:27] | Stay away from me, you psycho. | 离我远一点 你个变态 |
[14:31] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[15:38] | Doesn’t look like anybody’s been here, so… | 看上去不像是有人来过 所以说… |
[15:41] | So we wait. | 所以我们等着 |
[15:45] | How long? | 等多久 |
[15:49] | How long would you want someone to wait for you? | 换做是你 你希望别人等你多久 |
[15:52] | I just think the longer we stay here, | 我只是觉得我们在这里待得越久 |
[15:53] | the more likely it is that these lunatics catch us. | 就越有可能被那些疯子抓到 |
[15:59] | Look, how about we take this food back, alright? | 不如我们带着这些食物回去吧 |
[16:01] | I know it’s not a lot, | 虽然没多少 |
[16:02] | but at least it’s something. | 但也算是有所收获了 |
[16:03] | It’s nothing. | 这根本不够 |
[16:06] | We need to feed a whole community. | 我们得喂饱整个社区的人 |
[16:09] | Maggie, you need to know when to cut your losses. | 玛姬 你得学会及时放手 |
[16:18] | Those losses… | 你所谓的放手… |
[16:22] | are my people. | 是指抛下我的人 |
[16:24] | I know. I do. | 我懂 我真的懂 |
[16:26] | But you still have people. | 但你还有其他人 |
[16:27] | You still have Hershel. | 你还有赫谢尔 |
[16:32] | Do you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不明白这一点吗 |
[16:36] | It’s the reason we’re doing this. | 正因如此我们才要跑这一趟 |
[16:38] | But “we” can’t. | 但”我们”做不到 |
[16:40] | See, that’s my point. | 这就是我想说的 |
[16:42] | Alright, look, I-I know I don’t get a vote here, | 好吧 我知道我没有投票权 |
[16:44] | and that’s fine, but here’s mine anyway. | 没关系 但不管怎样 这是我的提议 |
[16:45] | We give it ’til sundown. | 我们等到日落 |
[16:48] | And if the others don’t show by then, | 如果其他人到那时还没出现 |
[16:51] | they’re not gonna. | 他们就不会再出现了 |
[16:57] | 现烤派 每日供应 | |
[17:14] | Um, I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来 |
[17:35] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[17:37] | Just got a fresh batch of doughnuts out of the oven. | 甜甜圈刚刚出炉 |
[17:40] | I-I’m actually looking for someone. | 其实我是来找人的 |
[17:42] | Cake’s frosted and ready, boss. | 蛋糕上好糖霜了 老板 |
[17:43] | Should I run it over to — | 我要不要送去… |
[17:48] | Hi, Tomi. | 你好 托米 |
[17:55] | Not much, but better than nothing. | 没剩多少了 但比没有强 |
[18:01] | Everything we have, gone. | 我们拥有的一切都没了 |
[18:04] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[18:06] | A lot of us are still standing. | 我们还活着很多人 |
[18:08] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[18:14] | There’s more. | 又来了 |
[18:16] | We need to take care of it before we keep searching. | 我们搜寻前得把它们处理掉 |
[18:21] | Wait. Look. | 等等 看 |
[18:28] | The way they’re moving… | 它们移动的方式 |
[18:31] | They’re being herded. | 它们在被驱赶 |
[18:33] | Whisperers. | 低语者 |
[18:52] | Stop! Don’t kill him! | 住手 别杀他 |
[18:54] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[18:55] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[18:59] | Let’s find out. | 我们来搞清楚 |
[19:12] | Extra sprinkles, please. | 麻烦多撒点彩糖 |
[19:13] | Of course. Oh. | 当然可以 |
[19:15] | I have the order ready for Ms. Milton. | 弥尔顿小姐的订单已经准备好了 |
[19:17] | Just a moment. | 请稍等 |
[19:20] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:21] | I included samples of our newest flavor, Praline Dream. | 我加了最新口味的试吃 果仁糖之梦 |
[19:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:25] | That wouldn’t happen to be Rocky Road there, would it? | 那个不会是坚果巧克力口味吧 |
[19:34] | Thank you for your patience. | 感谢您的耐心等待 |
[19:35] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 |
[19:37] | And keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[19:39] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[19:42] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:43] | It’s not black raspberry, but see what you think. | 不是黑树莓的 但你尝尝看怎么样 |
[19:58] | Hot damn. | 老天 |
[20:03] | If you don’t mind me saying, | 如果你不介意的话 我想说 |
[20:06] | this place has all kinds of creature comforts | 这个地方拥有各种各样的物质享受 |
[20:07] | I never knew how much I missed. | 我都不知道我有多想念这一切 |
[20:10] | I’m an interesting creature, | 我是一个兴趣多多的人 |
[20:11] | so this is a fine day for me. | 所以这对我来说是美好的一天 |
[20:13] | Well, it’s a very fine day for me, too. | 对我来说也是非常美好的一天 |
[20:17] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来到这里 |
[20:24] | Where are you? You drifted. | 你在想什么 你走神了 |
[20:29] | A lot of people back where I’m from | 在我来的地方 |
[20:30] | could use a place like this. | 有很多人需要这样一个地方 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:34] | While I’d be content to keep strong with you indefinitely, | 尽管我愿意和你长相厮守 |
[20:37] | I wouldn’t be the man I am | 但如果我不完成来时的目标 |
[20:38] | if I didn’t do what I came here for. | 我就不是我自己了 |
[20:40] | I, uh… | 我… |
[20:44] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留下了 |
[20:47] | We need to help our friends. | 我们得帮助我们的朋友们 |
[20:48] | Given the significant amount of red tape | 因为这里每个地方 |
[20:50] | around every nook and cranny here, | 都充满大量的繁琐程序 |
[20:51] | I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to cut through. | 我想知道有没有什么捷径可走 |
[20:56] | I wish I had some, | 我希望我知道 |
[20:57] | but everything really moves slowly around here. | 但这里的一切真的都很慢节奏 |
[21:01] | Want to sit? | 想坐坐吗 |
[21:26] | The town radio is in there. | 镇上的无线电在那里面 |
[21:29] | I bet you’d feel better | 如果能和家里的人通话 |
[21:29] | if you could talk to your people back home. | 我想你应该会好受一些 |
[21:33] | But you’re afraid to ask. | 但你不敢问我 |
[21:35] | I’m afraid to involve you in something | 我不想把你卷入 |
[21:37] | that’s not your responsibility. | 你职责以外的事情 |
[21:39] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[21:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:44] | I work in the Comms Department. | 我在通讯部门工作 |
[21:45] | I could get access to the equipment, | 我可以使用设备 |
[21:47] | but to get official clearance, | 但想要获得正式许可 |
[21:48] | it would take a couple weeks, so… | 需要两周 所以… |
[21:51] | So back to square one. | 回到起点了 |
[21:56] | We found the deputy supervisor. | 我们找到了副监督员 |
[21:58] | Says it’ll be five weeks to see her boss. | 她说想要见她领导需要五周 |
[22:00] | Might as well be years. | 也可能是好几年 |
[22:06] | By any chance, is there an unofficial version of your offer? | 你的提议有没有非正式版本 |
[22:21] | Oh, wow. | 天啊 |
[22:34] | Mom said we have to stay here. | 妈妈说我们得待在这 |
[22:55] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[22:56] | Who broke our handprints? | 谁弄坏了手印板 |
[23:00] | – Was it you? – No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[23:02] | Don’t lie. | 不要撒谎 |
[23:04] | You gonna pull another knife on me? | 你又要对我架刀子了吗 |
[23:06] | I said I didn’t do it. | 我说了我没有 |
[23:08] | Come on. | 走了 |
[23:16] | I can help you put it back together, Judith. | 我可以帮你把它修好 朱迪思 |
[23:19] | Me, too. | 我也可以 |
[23:21] | We all will. | 我们都可以 |
[23:34] | I remember when you made those. | 我还记得你做这个的样子 |
[23:38] | You were so small. | 你当时那么小 |
[23:41] | Carl wanted you to have a memory together. | 卡尔希望你们有一段共同的回忆 |
[23:45] | Now it’s broken, and he’s gone. | 现在它坏了 他也走了 |
[23:50] | Everybody is. | 大家都走了 |
[24:03] | I miss them all, too. | 我也很想他们 |
[24:11] | Does it get easier? | 会变得轻松吗 |
[24:16] | I’d be lying if I said it did. | 如果我说会 那就是在撒谎了 |
[24:20] | I’m worried I’ll start to forget about them. | 我担心我会逐渐忘记他们 |
[24:26] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[24:40] | You know, I never really knew my dad. | 其实我从没真正了解我爸 |
[24:44] | And my mom died when… | 我妈去世时 |
[24:47] | I was a little older than you are now. | 我比你现在大一点 |
[24:51] | I still miss her all the time. | 我仍经常想念她 |
[24:56] | For a long time, it was just the two of us. | 我们相依为命了很长一段时间 |
[24:58] | And we moved a lot, from job to job. | 经常搬家 换工作 |
[25:03] | But she always managed to keep us going. | 但她总能让我们继续前进 |
[25:07] | I didn’t know it then, but… | 我当时还不知道 但是 |
[25:10] | she was teaching me to survive on my own. | 她是在教我如何靠自己生存 |
[25:15] | So I’d be okay if she ever wasn’t there. | 哪天她要是不在了 我也能好好的 |
[25:21] | And Carl and your dad did the same thing for you. | 卡尔和你爸为你做了同样的事 |
[25:25] | So you’d always be able to get though the tough times. | 让你总能度过难关 |
[25:32] | Pieces of wood are nice. | 木板固然不错 |
[25:37] | But you don’t need that to remember how much they loved you. | 但你不需要这个来记住他们有多爱你 |
[25:46] | Besides, I’m really good at fixing things. | 再说 我很擅长修东西 |
[25:57] | Name? | 你叫什么 |
[25:57] | And don’t give us any of that Alpha/Beta garbage, either. | 别拿阿尔法或贝塔那种狗屁名字糊弄我们 |
[26:01] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[26:03] | That’s my name. | 我叫基斯 |
[26:05] | – What are you doing here, Keith? – I’m not hurting anyone. | -你来这里干什么 基斯 -我没伤人 |
[26:07] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[26:09] | A-After Alpha fell, the herd scattered. | 阿尔法死去后 人群四散而逃 |
[26:12] | Those who weren’t killed or burned are gone. | 那些没被杀死或烧死的都走了 |
[26:15] | I’m all that’s left. | 只剩下我一个 |
[26:16] | You haven’t seen anyone else? | 你没见过其他人 |
[26:17] | No. | 没有 |
[26:18] | Then why do you keep the walkers? | 那你为什么留着尸群 |
[26:20] | Protection, comfort. | 作为保护 慰藉 |
[26:23] | Old habit. | 旧习难改 |
[26:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[26:27] | I think I haven’t met a Whisperer who wasn’t a liar. | 我见过的低语者都是骗子 |
[26:30] | What about Mary? | 那玛丽呢 |
[26:32] | You believed her. | 你就相信她 |
[26:34] | How do you know he’s lying? | 你怎么知道他在说谎 |
[26:35] | What makes you so certain he isn’t? | 你凭什么确信他没说谎 |
[26:38] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[26:40] | He wasn’t part of my mother’s inner circle. | 他不是我母亲核心集团里的人 |
[26:42] | He was afraid of her. | 他怕她 |
[26:43] | Well, that proves he’s got eyes, not much else. | 那只能证明他有眼睛 仅此而已 |
[26:45] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[26:47] | I snuck food to you during the long winters | 我在漫长的冬天曾趁阿尔法不注意 |
[26:50] | when Alpha wasn’t looking. | 偷送食物给你 |
[26:53] | You remember? Tell them. | 你还记得吗 告诉他们 |
[26:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:00] | Guess she doesn’t know you that well after all. | 看来她并没有那么了解你 |
[27:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[27:03] | My mother’s dead. He’s not hurting anyone. | 我母亲死了 他没伤人 |
[27:05] | No, he’s hiding something. | 不 他有所隐瞒 |
[27:07] | You think it’s a trap? | 你觉得是陷阱吗 |
[27:08] | Wouldn’t put it past him. | 是也不奇怪 |
[27:13] | Aaron’s right. We need to make sure he’s not a threat. | 亚伦说得对 我们得确保他不是个威胁 |
[27:16] | Let’s get him into the cellar until we decide what to do with him. | 在我们决定如何处置他之前 先把他关进地窖 |
[27:19] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[27:34] | – Dude… – What is it? | -哥们 -怎么了 |
[27:36] | Nothing good. | 不会是好事 |
[27:49] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[27:52] | Let’s see what else he lied about. | 看看他还说了什么谎 |
[28:23] | How many more? | 还有多少人 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:26] | How many more of you are out there? | 外面还有多少你们的人 |
[28:29] | This is it, I swear! | 就这些人 我发誓 |
[28:31] | You expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会相信吗 |
[28:33] | After you just lied to my face? | 你刚刚才当着我面说谎 |
[28:34] | Aaron, look at them. | 亚伦 你看他们 |
[28:37] | They’re scared. They’re just trying to be people again. | 他们很害怕 只是想重新当人 |
[28:39] | Or they’re a threat, hiding in plain sight | 他们也可能是威胁 藏在眼皮底下 |
[28:42] | before their people come back and ambush us. | 等待他们的人回来伏击我们 |
[28:43] | We weren’t all monsters. | 我们并不全是冷血怪物 |
[28:47] | Please. Please. | 求求你 求你了 |
[28:52] | This is Nabila’s. | 这是娜比拉的 |
[28:54] | – Jerry… – No. | -杰瑞 -别说了 |
[28:57] | They were in Alexandria. | 他们曾潜入亚历山大 |
[29:00] | They burnt down our home. | 烧毁了我们的家 |
[29:06] | What do you wanna do? | 你想做什么 |
[29:12] | Look out! | 当心 |
[29:34] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[30:10] | 西二楼 法律部 北二楼 通讯部 西一楼 安保部 | |
[30:54] | You’re — You’re a swordswoman and an archer? | 你既会使剑又会射箭吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I’m pretty good with a slingshot, too, in a pinch. | 是的 必要时我还很擅长用弹弓 |
[31:00] | Not bad for a barrister. | 对一个律师来说很不错了 |
[31:03] | Wow. You’ve changed, Miko. | 你变化很大 由美子 |
[31:07] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[31:10] | How did you even find this place? | 你怎么找到这地方的 |
[31:11] | 凯茜的万花筒 种子 | |
[31:14] | I fled Chicago when things first started going bad. | 灾变刚发生时 我逃离了芝加哥 |
[31:18] | After I left you that voicemail, | 我给你留了那通语音信息后 |
[31:20] | I got in a car and headed east. | 就开车向东走 |
[31:23] | Ran out of gas about 20 miles north of here | 在这里以北20英里的地方没油了 |
[31:25] | but got lucky enough to link up with some good people. | 但我很幸运 遇到了一些好人 |
[31:29] | We all wound up here pretty early on | 我们很早就来到这里 |
[31:31] | when the Miltons made this place a safe haven. | 那时弥尔顿一家刚把这里打造成避风港 |
[31:35] | It started with a few secure blocks, | 一开始只是几个安全街区 |
[31:37] | but the community’s been expanding | 但之后社区一点点地 |
[31:39] | a little at a time ever since. | 不断扩大 |
[31:42] | I, uh — I almost forget | 我几乎忘了 |
[31:46] | what’s going on outside these walls. | 墙外的情况 |
[31:50] | And you’ve just been here this whole time, | 你一直以来就待在这里 |
[31:55] | just making cakes? | 做蛋糕吗 |
[31:56] | I like baking. It makes me happy. | 我喜欢烘焙 那使我快乐 |
[31:59] | – Tomi, you were a surgeon. – Hey, no. | -托米 你以前可是外科医生 -不 |
[32:01] | Please, not now. | 拜托 现在别说这个 |
[32:03] | But you could save people. | 但你可以救死扶伤 |
[32:04] | Still trying to run people’s lives, Miko? | 你还在试图操纵别人的生活吗 由美子 |
[32:09] | I’m not trying to start anything. | 我没想挑事 |
[32:12] | I just want what’s best for you. | 我只想要你过好 |
[32:15] | When was the last time you saw me happy, Miko? | 你上次见我快乐是什么时候 由美子 |
[32:18] | Truly content? | 真正心满意足 |
[32:20] | Can’t remember. | 记不起来了 |
[32:23] | Maybe now. | 也许是现在吧 |
[32:25] | I like my life the way it is. | 我喜欢现在的生活 |
[32:29] | It’s the one gift I got out of the world falling apart. | 这是世界末日带给我的唯一礼物 |
[32:34] | Please, don’t ruin this for me. | 拜托你别毁了这一切 |
[32:39] | Of course I wouldn’t. | 我当然不会了 |
[32:43] | Look, just tell me one thing. | 你只用告诉我一件事 |
[32:45] | Is this place really as good as it seems? | 这地方真有看起来那么好吗 |
[32:49] | Better. | 比那更好 |
[32:51] | So if I wanted to get help for people, I could do that here? | 如果我想替人求助的话 在这里可以做到吧 |
[32:57] | Anything’s possible, as long as you follow the rules. | 一切皆有可能 只要你遵守规则 |
[33:02] | Want some cake? | 想吃蛋糕吗 |
[33:04] | Hell yes. | 当然 |
[33:14] | Fancy meeting you here, Mercer. | 没想到会在这遇见你 默瑟 |
[33:17] | Oh, they clearly got a gym in this joint. | 这地方显然有个健身房 |
[33:18] | Your chiseling is perfecto. | 你的身材真完美 |
[33:22] | Uh, excuse me. Got business inside. | 不好意思 我要进去办事 |
[33:25] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[33:26] | I… I wanted to thank you. | 我想感谢你 |
[33:31] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[33:34] | For making sure this got back to me. | 谢你把这个还给我 |
[33:38] | No need. | 不用谢 |
[33:40] | Just returning your property, “Princess.” | 我只是把你的财物还给你 “公主” |
[33:46] | Was there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[33:50] | You have really beautiful eyelashes. | 你的睫毛美极了 |
[34:04] | Tell me where the others went. | 告诉我其他人去哪了 |
[34:06] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[34:08] | How many more? | 还有多少人 |
[34:14] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[34:23] | Lydia, help me! Please! | 莉迪亚 救我 求你了 |
[34:26] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[34:28] | Alpha was right about you people. | 阿尔法没看错你们 |
[34:31] | You pretend you’re better than the dead. | 你们假装自己高死人一等 |
[34:34] | But dead is honest. | 但死人很诚实 |
[34:36] | Your friends are better off. | 你们的朋友们死了更好 |
[34:58] | See, the clock’s ticking now. | 你离死不远了 |
[35:01] | Do you feel better off? | 感觉更好了吗 |
[35:05] | Or I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[35:07] | I can cut off your hand before the infection spreads and you turn. | 我可以在感染扩散 你转变之前砍掉你的手 |
[35:13] | Would you like that? | 你想要这样吗 |
[35:15] | We don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[35:16] | – Please… – Where are they? | -求你了 -他们在哪 |
[35:19] | I don’t know! I swear! You have to believe me… | 我发誓我不知道 你一定要相信我 |
[35:23] | Are the Whisperers still a threat? | 低语者仍是个威胁吗 |
[35:25] | – No! – Stop lying! | -不是 -别说谎 |
[35:28] | – Aaron, enough! – No, I need answers! | -亚伦 够了 -不 我要答案 |
[35:30] | No, you want something else. | 不 你要的是别的东西 |
[35:32] | I don’t have to be here to watch it. | 我可不想在这里眼睁睁看着 |
[35:35] | Again. | 再来 |
[35:40] | Just tell the truth, man. | 说实话吧 哥们 |
[35:44] | What do you want me to say?! | 你想要我说什么 |
[35:47] | There were more of us! | 之前确实有更多人 |
[35:49] | But they — they’re gone! | 但他们都走了 |
[35:52] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[35:58] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈在做什么 |
[36:00] | Stopping you from doing something else you’re gonna regret. | 阻止你再做会后悔的事 |
[36:02] | I’m doing what I have to to keep everyone I love safe. | 我在做必要的事 以保护每个我爱的人 |
[36:05] | You of all people should understand that. | 你最应该理解的 |
[36:07] | Not like this. | 不该像这样做 |
[36:10] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[36:11] | We are standing on the ashes | 我们正站在低语者 |
[36:14] | of what the Whisperers destroyed. | 所毁掉的一切的灰烬上 |
[36:16] | Gracie is going hungry because of them! | 正是因为他们 格雷西正在挨饿 |
[36:23] | The world is full of people who are beyond saving, | 这个世界充满了不可救药之人 |
[36:26] | and I am not gonna wait for them to show up at our doorstep. | 我可不想等着他们上门找我们 |
[36:28] | No. | 不 |
[36:32] | What happened to Henry… | 亨利的遭遇… |
[36:35] | and how I felt after… | 我之后的心情… |
[36:38] | it controlled me. | 控制了我 |
[36:39] | I let it take me down a very dark path. | 我任由自己走上了一条非常黑暗的道路 |
[36:42] | People that I care about were hurt. | 我伤害了我在乎的人们 |
[36:45] | Now everything that I do, I carry that. | 现在不管我做什么 我都难以释怀 |
[36:51] | This is a path you don’t want to go down. | 你不想走这条路的 |
[36:54] | Now you let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[36:56] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[37:21] | I can cut your hand off or you can do it yourself. | 我可以砍掉你的手 你自己来也行 |
[37:24] | Choice is yours. | 你选吧 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:41] | Told you I’d find it. | 我说过我会找到的 |
[37:43] | Right here? | 这里吗 |
[37:45] | Alexandria. | 亚历山大 |
[37:47] | Alexandria, this is Eugene. Come back. | 亚历山大 我是尤金 回话 |
[37:49] | Eugene! Eugene, are you okay? | 尤金 尤金 你没事吧 |
[37:52] | Rosita? | 罗西塔 |
[37:53] | Oh, it’s dang good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[37:56] | You too. I got Judith here. | 同感 朱迪思在我身边 |
[37:58] | Hi. Are you all safe? | 你好 你们都安全吗 |
[38:01] | Hello! Hey, Judith. | 你好 朱迪思 |
[38:02] | Yes, we’re all safe. We’re doing okay. | 是的 我们都安全 我们挺好的 |
[38:05] | Uh, how are things there? | 那边情况如何 |
[38:09] | Well, the war’s over. | 战争结束了 |
[38:11] | Uh, Alpha and Beta are dead. | 阿尔法和贝塔死了 |
[38:13] | But… Alexandria’s trashed, and we’re running out of food. | 但亚历山大一片狼藉 而且我们快没食物了 |
[38:19] | I’m sorry. I didn’t get — | 对不起 我没听清… |
[38:22] | Yeah. Eugene? | 尤金 |
[38:25] | Eugene, are you still there? | 尤金 你还在吗 |
[38:28] | Eugene, where are you? | 尤金 你在哪 |
[38:30] | Is he gone? | 断了吗 |
[38:32] | Something’s haywire. Lost the feed. | 出故障了 没信号了 |
[38:34] | Uh, try a higher frequency. | 试试高频 |
[38:37] | Hands up! Move away from the radio. | 手举起来 远离无线电 |
[38:40] | No harm’s been done, I can assure you. | 我保证我没造成任何损害 |
[38:43] | You’re under arrest… | 你被捕了 |
[38:46] | …for the unauthorized use of government property. | 罪名是未经许可使用政府财产 |
[39:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:22] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[39:24] | Not with those supplies you aren’t. | 不准拿走补给 |
[39:25] | I’m taking them back to Alexandria. | 我要把它们带回亚历山大 |
[39:27] | This mission isn’t finished. | 这个任务没有失败 |
[39:30] | It is for me. | 对我来说失败了 |
[39:37] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[39:59] | Oh, my God. You made it. | 天啊 你们到了 |
[40:06] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[40:07] | Been better. Been worse. | 更好更坏都经历过 |
[40:09] | Same. | 我也是 |
[40:10] | We found each other in the woods. | 我们在树林里遇到了彼此 |
[40:11] | Made sure no one followed us back here. | 确保了没人跟踪我们来这里 |
[40:13] | Good. Sit down. | 很好 坐下 |
[40:16] | We…didn’t know if you’d survived. | 我们不知道你是否还活着 |
[40:20] | But if you did, knew you’d be here. | 但如果你活着 一定会在这里 |
[40:24] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[40:27] | Duncan, Agatha, Cole, they’re — | 邓肯 阿加莎 科尔 他们 |
[40:32] | they’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[40:36] | Alden’s hurt. | 奥尔登 |
[40:37] | He’s holed up in a church somewhere. | 他躲在一座教堂里 |
[40:39] | Daryl and Frost, I don’t know. | 达里尔和弗罗斯特我不清楚 |
[40:44] | So then… | 那么 |
[40:46] | we wait. | 我们等 |
[40:52] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[41:05] | Holy shit. | 完蛋了 |
[41:07] | I’ve ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[41:11] | I just… | 我 |
[41:19] | Where is the young woman that was with me at the train station? | 和我一起在火车站的那个年轻女人呢 |
[41:23] | You are hereby notified that you’re being charged | 特此通知 你们被控 |
[41:25] | with wanton trespassing, reckless endangerment, | 肆意闯入 鲁莽危害 |
[41:29] | and illegal communication with a foreign entity — | 与外界组织非法通信 |
[41:31] | all violations of Article 4, | 全都是违反 |
[41:34] | Section 2 of the Commonwealth criminal code. | 《联邦刑法》第4条第2节的行为 |
[41:37] | You’ve been granted a hearing before a judge within the hour. | 你们已获准在一小时内参加法官听证会 |
[41:40] | If found guilty, you will be dropped off | 如被判有罪 你们将被送到 |
[41:42] | in a zone far outside our walls and banished from ever returning. | 远离城墙的区域 永久驱逐 |
[41:46] | We did what we did for good reason. | 我们这样做是有正当理由的 |
[41:48] | If you’d just let us explain — | 如果你允许我们解释一下 |
[41:49] | Tell it to the judge, although it won’t matter, | 跟法官说去吧 虽然这没用 |
[41:51] | especially since you’ve been here less than a day | 因为你们来这里还不到一天 |
[41:53] | and already broken several laws. | 已经违反了好几条法律 |
[41:54] | We wanna talk to our lawyer. | 我们要和律师谈谈 |
[41:56] | You have an attorney? | 你们有律师吗 |
[41:57] | Damn right we do. A fancy one, too. | 当然有了 还是个厉害的律师 |
[42:00] | So if this place likes rules so much, | 既然这地方痴迷于规矩 |
[42:02] | you have to let us have one. It’s our right. | 那你一定要允许我们找律师 这是我们的权利 |
[42:04] | Rights are for citizens. | 公民才有权利 |
[42:06] | You’re asylum seekers. | 你们是寻求庇护者 |
[42:07] | Privileges come when you’ve earned them. | 特权是靠自己争取的 |
[42:11] | Please, just… | 拜托了 |
[42:14] | let me talk to Stephanie. | 让我和史蒂芬妮谈谈 |
[42:16] | She can vouch for us. | 她可以为我们做担保 |
[42:17] | She’s being processed and charged separately, | 她正在单独接受评估和指控 |
[42:20] | as a citizen. | 作为一个公民 |
[42:21] | That’s some bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[42:22] | I’ll take it from here, John. | 交给我吧 约翰 |
[42:36] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[42:38] | Mr. Hornsby, I can’t. They’re awaiting trial. | 霍恩斯比先生 我做不到 他们在候审 |
[42:42] | Do not move them. | 别碰他们 |
[42:47] | I’m going to find Mercer. | 我去找墨瑟 |
[43:00] | Wait. Was that… | 等等 他是不是那个 |
[43:02] | Cheesy video guy! | 俗气录像男 |
[43:03] | Hornsby is someone that you guys can trust. | 你们可以信任霍恩斯比 |
[43:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:07] | Don’t thank me so fast. | 别急着谢我 |
[43:09] | He might be able to stop you from being banished, | 他也许能阻止你们被驱逐 |
[43:11] | but it won’t be scot-free. | 但你们不会安然无恙 |
[43:14] | You’ll have to pay for what you’ve done. | 你们仍要为所做的事付出代价 |
[43:16] | One way or another. | 不论以哪种方式 |
[43:21] | I’m sorry about all this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[43:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[43:26] | After all his people have lost. | 毕竟他的人失去了很多 |
[43:30] | If Alpha were still here, she would’ve done worse. | 如果阿尔法还活着 她会做更糟糕的事 |
[43:37] | For you — mushrooms. | 给你的 蘑菇 |
[43:39] | For you and the others. | 给你和其他人吃 |
[43:41] | Thank you — for this and for what you said. | 感谢你送我这个 还有你之前说的话 |
[43:44] | We weren’t all like her. | 我们不是都像她一样 |
[43:47] | Some of us just wanted to survive. | 我们中有些人只是想生存 |
[43:56] | Don’t ever look back. | 永远别回头 |
[44:07] | You don’t think we’ve changed, do you? | 你不认为我们变了 对吗 |
[44:11] | It’s not for me to say. | 这我不好说 |
[44:12] | I can prove it. | 我能证明 |
[44:14] | – How? – We saw one of your people. | -怎么证明 -我们见过你们的一个人 |
[44:17] | The girl who came out of the cave where Alpha kept the horde. | 从阿尔法的藏尸洞里逃出来的那个女孩 |
[44:25] | – What did you say? – After the collapse. | -你说什么 -在坍塌之后 |
[44:28] | There were many, | 本来有很多人 |
[44:29] | then there were two, and then she was all alone. | 后来成了两个人 最后只剩她了 |
[44:33] | – Was she all right? – She looked hurt but alive. | -她没事吧 -她看起来受伤了 但还活着 |
[44:36] | Where did you last see her? | 你最后一次见她是在哪里 |
[44:37] | In the woods. | 在树林里 |
[44:38] | By the screaming cave. | 在嚎叫山洞附近 |
[44:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[44:44] | I’m thinking it’s probably a good thing you didn’t kill him. | 我觉得你没杀他可能是件好事 |
[44:46] | Do you know where that is he’s talking about? | 你知道他所说的地方吗 |
[44:47] | Yeah, yeah, it’s near Alexandria. | 我知道 在亚历山大附近 |
[44:50] | – We gotta go…now. – Carol, Carol. | -我们得立刻出发 -卡萝尔 |
[44:52] | No. Connie’s out there alive. | 不 康妮还在外面活着 |
[44:53] | I know. It’s getting late. | 我知道 天色已晚 |
[44:54] | It’ll be dark before we get back. | 在我们回来前天会黑的 |
[44:56] | Start at first light, yeah? | 明天一早就去 好吗 |