时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Number 18. | 18号 |
[00:13] | Conine Conine. | |
[00:15] | I knew that one. | 我也知道 |
[00:17] | All right, this one’s for Mikey. | 好了 这个让Mikey猜 |
[00:20] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, one lemonade, please. | – 您需要点什么? – 嗯 请给我来一杯柠檬汁 |
[00:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[00:24] | Number 6. | 6号 |
[00:25] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[00:26] | Sean, shush. | Sean 嘘 |
[00:28] | David Segui? David Segui? | |
[00:30] | Melvin Mora, numbnuts. | 是Melvin Mora 呆瓜 |
[00:32] | I thought Mora was number 9. | 我以为Mora是9号 |
[00:35] | Guys, we’re gonna play that spy game. Remember the spy game? | 小伙子们 我们来玩间谍游戏吧 还记得怎么玩吗 |
[00:38] | – Yeah. – Who’s it? | – 嗯 – 跟踪谁 |
[00:39] | That tall black guy over there. | 那边那个高个黑人 |
[00:42] | You’re supposed to say African-American, Dad. | 你应该说非裔美国人 爸爸 |
[00:45] | African-American, then. | 嗯 是非裔美国人 |
[00:46] | – I’m the front, you’re the follow. – I was the follow last time. | – 我在前你在后 – 上次我就在后面 |
[00:49] | Don’t argue, go on. Go. | 别吵了 去吧 快去 |
[01:56] | Come on! | 快啊! |
[02:41] | I got him. | 交给我吧 |
[03:00] | Yeah, they’re both brown hair, one that big, the other about that big… | 对 他们都是棕色头发 一个这么高 另一个大概这么高… |
[03:03] | And he’s wearing, I don’t know what the fuck he’s wearing. He’s…. | 他穿着…我不知道他它妈的穿了什么 他…. |
[03:11] | Will Michael and Sean McNulty please report to the offices at the rear of the market. | 请Michael和Sean McNulty 到商场后部的办公室报到 |
[03:16] | Michael and Sean McNulty. | Michael和Sean McNulty |
[03:18] | Please report. | 请速来报到 |
[04:59] | One pay phone goes down, don’t mean shit. | 一个公用电话停用 不能说明什么 |
[05:01] | Both at the same time, that’s a plan. | 两个同时停用 就有鬼了 |
[05:05] | We spooked them. | 我们打草惊蛇了 |
[05:06] | Busting the runner? | 抓捕那个送货的? |
[05:07] | Maybe it’s that, maybe it’s something else. | 可能是因为这个 可能是别的 |
[05:10] | We still got the tower phones. | 我们还掌控高楼区的电话 |
[05:12] | And we’re up on Stringer Bell’s pager now, too. | 目前我们也在监控Stringer Bell的寻呼机 |
[05:14] | Yeah, but this shows just how cautious these guys are. | 是 但这说明了这些家伙是多么谨慎 |
[05:17] | We make any play, and they’re ready to change up on us. | 我们稍有行动 他们就会改变策略 |
[05:20] | If they’re not using the pay phones in the low-rises… | 如果他们不用平房区的公用电话… |
[05:23] | Then what are they doing? | 那他们怎么办? |
[05:24] | They’re walking to another pay phone. | 他们去另一个公用电话亭 |
[05:27] | We might see more traffic on the tower pay phones. | 我们也许会发现高楼区的公用电话使用率上升 |
[05:34] | Sergeants’ test’s tomorrow, right? | 明天有警长测试 对吧 |
[05:37] | 4:00 in the afternoon. | 下午四点 |
[05:40] | You ain’t gonna take it this time? | 这次你不参加吗 |
[05:42] | Sure, why not? | 参加 为什么不参加 |
[05:45] | You ain’t gonna study? | 你不学习吗 |
[05:47] | Sure I am. | 我会的 |
[05:50] | You guys need to follow some of the boys out of the Pit… | 你们得跟踪Pit里的一些混混… |
[05:52] | And see what they’re using for pay phones. | 看他们用什么取代公用电话 |
[05:55] | Excuse me, is that a direct order? | 对不起 这是个直接的命令吗 |
[05:58] | I’m just saying– | 我只是说… |
[05:59] | If you wanna follow these assholes from phone to phone… | 如果你想跟踪那些混蛋 从一个电话亭到另一个电话… |
[06:02] | Why don’t you do it yourself? | 你干嘛不自己去 |
[06:03] | I’m in-office, remember? | 我做文案工作 记得吗 |
[06:06] | – Right, they took your gun. – For shooting your car. | – 对了 他们拿走了你的枪 – 因为你向自己的车射击 |
[06:10] | No, that was before. | 不 那是上一次 |
[06:11] | – That’s right, that was something else. – Right. | – 没错 这次是别的什么事 – 对 |
[06:20] | You believe this guy? | 你能相信吗 |
[06:21] | Like there are fucking stripes on his sleeve. | 好像他算老几似的 |
[06:24] | You guys need to get up on those rooftops today. | 你们今天得上屋顶 |
[06:27] | See what these mopes are using for phones. | 去看看那些混混用什么替代了电话 |
[06:49] | Come here, look at this shit. | 过来 瞧这鸟玩意儿 |
[06:51] | What the fuck is that? | 啥鸟东西 |
[06:53] | – Let me look at that shit. – Bird told me that shit. | – 我瞅瞅 – Bird告诉过我这鸟事 |
[06:55] | Look at that.Look at that. | 瞧呀 瞧呀 |
[06:56] | Fucking peter-puffer, get the fuck out of here. | 操他妈的兔子 去他妈的 |
[07:14] | Mr. Omar, you want ends on this? | Omar先生 你要这个针头吗 |
[07:18] | No, darling, I’m cool. | 不 亲爱的 我挺好 |
[07:34] | Nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[07:36] | Yeah, fuck you. | 呵 去你的 |
[07:37] | It takes guts wearing a pink shirt on the BPD Homicide unit. | 在Baltimore警局凶杀科 穿粉红衬衫是需要勇气的 |
[07:40] | Yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[07:43] | Guts, or a familiarity with alternative lifestyles. | 要么有勇气 要么熟悉非主流生活方式 |
[07:48] | – What are you chasing? – Toyota Camry. | – 你在追查什么 – 丰田佳美 |
[07:51] | Whose? | 谁的车 |
[07:53] | It’s listed to some woman with a county address… | 登记在一个住县郊的女人名下… |
[07:55] | But Saturday, my man Stringer Bell was using it. | 但周六 我调查的Stringer Bell在用这辆车 |
[07:58] | You were working the weekend? | 你周末值班? |
[08:00] | No, I’m down in the Northeast market with the kids, right? | 不 我和孩子们在东北区商场 好吧 |
[08:02] | – Who should appear before me? – Market day for String, too? | – 猜谁出现在我面前 – String那天也血拼咯? |
[08:05] | I know he makes me if I get too close, | 我知道如果我太靠近他会认出我来 |
[08:07] | so I tell Sean and Michael front-and-follow. | 于是我让Sean和Michael一前一后跟着他 |
[08:09] | They’re so good, I lose track of them, scared the shit out of myself. | 他们太厉害了 我都跟丢了 吓掉了魂 |
[08:13] | But they stay with him, spec the Camry… | 但他们跟得紧紧的 发现佳美车… |
[08:16] | And Sean, my flesh and blood, gets the tag. | 然后Sean 我的亲骨肉 记下了车牌号 |
[08:18] | Your kids know front-and-follow? | 你孩子懂得前后包夹? |
[08:20] | They fucking love it. We play spy in the mall sometimes. | 他们可中意这玩意儿了 有时候我们在购物中心玩间谍游戏 |
[08:24] | Anyhow, I got a Woodmore address of a woman… | 反正我拿到了一个 住在Woodmore的女人的地址… |
[08:26] | Who lends her wheels to Stringer Bell. | 她借车给Stringer Bell |
[08:29] | – It’s a start. – The fucking family McNulty. Jesus. | – 这是个突破口 – 瞧这McNulty一家 老天 |
[08:36] | What? | 咋了 |
[08:40] | Wallace Wallace. | |
[08:41] | Wallace Wallace. | |
[08:42] | Yo, Wallace. | 嘿 Wallace |
[08:45] | – What? – Yo, Wallace. | – 啥事 – 嘿 Wallace |
[08:47] | – What? – What’s this about here? | – 啥事 – 这个啥意思啊 |
[08:56] | This one here? | 是这个吗? |
[08:58] | “A bus traveling on Central Avenue begins its route by picking up eight passengers. | “一辆在中央大道行驶的巴士在出发站上来8位乘客” |
[09:02] | “Next, it picks up four more, and then an additional two, while discharging one. | “接着 又上来4位 然后又有2位 下去1位” |
[09:07] | “At the next-to-last stop, three passengers get off the bus… | “在倒数第二站 3位乘客下了车…” |
[09:10] | – “and another two get on. ” – Hey, Wallace. | – “又上来2位” – 嘿Wallace |
[09:11] | How many passengers are on the bus at the last stop?” | “到终点站车上有多少位乘客?” |
[09:14] | Just do it in your head. | 心算嘛 |
[09:20] | Yo, testers coming out today. | 嘿 今天有试用品来 |
[09:22] | New package. | 新包装 |
[09:24] | I might be down later. | 等下我可能会过去 |
[09:26] | Later? | 等下? |
[09:27] | Look, I’ll catch you around the way, all right? | 听着 等下我去找你 行吗 |
[09:31] | Wallace, man, you can’t just lay up in here. | Wallace 哥们 你不能就躺在这儿啊 |
[09:35] | Seven, right? | 是7 对吗 |
[09:36] | Dee been asking about shit. | Dee一直在问 |
[09:37] | – So what? – I been telling him you sick… | – 那又怎样 – 我跟他说你病了… |
[09:40] | But you know he won’t let me carry that too much longer. | 但你知道纸是包不住火的 |
[09:43] | Now, look, I be down later sometime. | 听着 我等一会儿过去 |
[09:46] | – No, man, testers gonna be out. – Look, man, fuck the testers, all right? | – 不行 哥们 试用品马上就来了 – 听着 哥们 去他的试用品 行吗 |
[09:50] | Fuck the testers, fuck Dee, fuck all that shit. | 去它的试用品 去它的Dee 它妈的都去见鬼 |
[09:52] | Just let me hold $10, and I’ll give it back to you by Friday. | 给我10美元 周五前还你 |
[09:57] | How? Dee ain’t gonna pay you for not working. | 怎么还 你不工作Dee不会付你工资 |
[09:59] | Look, you gonna let me hold $10, or not? | 听着 你要不要给我10美元? |
[10:08] | Eight? | 是8吗 |
[10:09] | Damn, Sarah, look. Close your eyes. | 该死 Sarah 听着 闭上眼 |
[10:11] | You working a ground stash. 20 tall pinks. | 你在场地上贩毒 20支长粉瓶 |
[10:14] | Two fiends come up and ask for two each, another one cops three. | 两个瘾君子过来各自要了两支 又来一个要了三支 |
[10:17] | Then Bodie hands you 10 more, but a white guy rolls up in a car… | 然后Bodie又给你10支 然后一个白人开车过来… |
[10:20] | Waves you down, and pays for eight. | 拦下你 买了8支 |
[10:22] | How many vials you got left? | 你还剩几支? |
[10:24] | Fifteen. | 15支 |
[10:26] | How the fuck can you keep the count right, but not do the book problem? | 你这都能算对 它妈的书上的题目怎么就做不来呢 |
[10:29] | Count be wrong, they’ll fuck you up. | 如果算错了 他们会扁你 |
[10:36] | – No, he coming to you. – Today? | – 不 他去找你 – 今天吗 |
[10:37] | – Yeah. – He in a rush or something? | – 是的 – 他很急吗 |
[10:40] | No, we told him to do it like that. | 不 是我们要求的 |
[10:41] | He had his hand out last night and we told him first thing today. | 他昨晚向我们伸手要 所以我们就让他今天一早就过去找你 |
[10:45] | – He ain’t coming into the tower? – No, not like that. | – 他会进楼吗? – 不 不会 |
[10:48] | Just run 20 on down to him. He gonna roll on his way, all right? | 给他20 他不会逗留 明白吗 |
[10:52] | – Be there in, like, an hour, maybe. – Who gonna know? | – 大概一小时后到吧 – 谁认识他? |
[10:55] | – Little Man, he know Day. – All right. | – Little Man 他认识Day – 好的 |
[10:58] | That was Stringer Bell? | 那是Stringer Bell吗 |
[11:00] | Calling tower pay phone number 1, after taking a page 15 minutes ago. | 在15分钟前收到一个寻呼后 打给高楼区1号公用电话 |
[11:04] | – We know Little Man? – Yeah. | – 我们认识 Little Man吗 – 是的 |
[11:05] | Enforcer in the 221 building. | 221大楼的头儿 |
[11:08] | Okay, so he’s rolling out of the 221 in about a half an hour or so… | 好了 那么他大概在半小时后 从221大楼里出来… |
[11:12] | With 20 whatevers to hand off to someone named Day. | 带着20个什么货 交给一个叫Day的人 |
[11:15] | Product coming out of the towers. | 货从高楼区送出来 |
[11:18] | We’re usually trying to catch it going in. | 通常我们都是盯着送进去的 |
[11:20] | Yeah, if you wanna catch them, we’re gonna have to hustle. | 嗯 如果想抓到他们 我们就得抓紧啦 |
[11:26] | Wallace, man, he bugging. | Wallace 哥们 他可烦人了 |
[11:29] | – Where he be at? – Nowhere. | – 他在哪儿 – 哪儿也没去 |
[11:31] | He just lays around all day, you know? | 他一天到晚都躺在床上 知道吗 |
[11:34] | Begged my ass off for sandwich money. | 苦苦哀求我给他买三明治的钱 |
[11:37] | You worried about him? | 你担心他吗 |
[11:39] | I mean, shit ain’t right, Dee. | 我是说 那小子不大对劲 Dee |
[11:42] | You might consult with him some. | 你可能什么时候得和他谈谈 |
[11:44] | What the fuck, man? lf he don’t wanna be down here, that’s on him. | 搞什么鬼 哥们 如果他不想过来 那是他的事 |
[11:47] | I mean, ain’t like nobody holding no gun to his head or nothing. | 我是说 又没人拿枪指着他的头什么的 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but he ain’t about nothing else. | 嗯 但他成天无所事事 |
[11:53] | He up in his room and shit, all the damn day. | 他整天整夜呆在在房间里 |
[11:54] | He up in his room and shit, all the damn day. | 他整天整夜呆在在房间里 |
[11:59] | All right, tell Wallace to come see me. | 好吧 叫Wallace来见我 |
[12:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:07] | Be right back. | 我过去一下 |
[12:31] | It’s been two hours. | 已经2小时了 |
[12:34] | What if Little Man ain’t working in the 221 today? | 要是Little Man今天不在221大楼上班怎么办 |
[12:40] | What if this Day guy don’t come? | 要是这个叫Day的人不来怎么办 |
[12:45] | What if he came, and we missed the pick-up? | 要是他来了 我们错过了接头怎么办 |
[12:48] | Yo, Herc, what if your mother and father never met? | 嘿 Herc 要是你爸妈从没见过面怎么办 |
[12:57] | – How’s shop doing? – Steady rolling. | – 生意如何 – 蒸蒸日上 |
[12:59] | All right, let’s take a ride. | 行 来兜个风吧 |
[13:00] | – Beef run. – Beef run, where at? | – 饕餮去 – 饕餮去 上哪儿 |
[13:05] | Pulaski, baby, the good shit. | Pulaski 宝贝 好地方 |
[13:07] | Get in the car, man. | 上车吧 哥们 |
[13:15] | Yo, Poot. You the man for an hour. | 嘿 Poot 接下来一小时你管事 |
[13:29] | Shit, look at me. | 它妈的 看我多牛 |
[13:55] | – Kima. – The Lincoln, we’re on it. | – Kima – 林肯车 我们盯上了 |
[14:07] | Hang back. | 别急 |
[14:08] | Let’s see where he goes. | 看看他上哪儿去 |
[14:20] | I don’t understand that, never did. | 我不明白 一直不明白 |
[14:23] | Damn, Bey, how can you stand that shit with all that hot shit on it? | 该死的Bey 那么多辣妞你怎么能坐怀不乱呢 |
[14:26] | Man, trick is not to give a fuck, boy. I got this, you know me. | 哥们 技巧在于别去在意 我有这能力 你知道我的 |
[14:31] | So what? My uncle’s cut y’all loose today? | 什么状况啊 我叔叔今天放你们的假吗 |
[14:35] | No, we’re celebrating. | 不 我们在庆祝 |
[14:36] | Stinkum got some points for some fresh territory. | Stinkum在新地盘赚到了提成 |
[14:39] | I heard about that. How much is yours in the package? | 我听说了 你们提成多少? |
[14:41] | 20% 20. | |
[14:43] | We gotta run off the niggers that been down there. | 我们要去灭了那里的地头蛇 |
[14:45] | Ain’t no thing. Bunch of off-brand niggers is all. | 没什么大不了 不过是群不入流的混混 |
[14:48] | You keep running that pit the way you been, you gonna see points, too. | 你一如既往地经营Pit 你也会得到提成的 |
[14:52] | Yeah, you know, shit, I’m here waiting. | 嗯 他妈的 我等着这一天呢 |
[14:56] | It’ll come, right, Stink? | 这一天会来的 是吧 Stink? |
[14:58] | Yeah, I been talking to Orlando, right? | 嗯 我和Orlando聊过 |
[15:00] | He said he got this good coke connect from New Orleans. | 他说他在新奥尔良有优质可卡因的货源 |
[15:06] | Orlando? Orlando? | |
[15:07] | He want me to put what he can get out into the court, a little extra on the side. | 他想让我在庭院里卖他的私货 私底下给我些好处 |
[15:12] | I don’t know, Dee, you better talk to your uncle about that. | 我不清楚 Dee 你最好和你舅舅谈谈 |
[15:14] | – Yeah, definitely. – Hear that? | – 是的 没错 – 听到了吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna see what he say on it. Yeah. | 嗯 我会听听他怎么说 嗯 |
[15:21] | But, you know, today is your day, man. | 但是 今天是你的日子 哥们 |
[15:23] | – Stink day. – His night, too. | – Stink日 – 也是他的夜晚 |
[15:25] | Yeah, man, we gonna break out tonight, daddy. | 是啊 哥们 今晚我们要耍一把 老爹 |
[15:28] | Bring some of Orlando’s good pussy over there by Little Man’s. | 用Little Man的车 带一些Orlando的靓妞过去吧 |
[15:33] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | – 好 – 好 |
[15:34] | You up there? You up? | 你去吗 去吗 |
[15:37] | – Yeah, he up. – You up. | – 嗨 他去 – 你去 |
[15:40] | Nigger, I’m up! You don’t gotta ask twice. | 小子 我去! 你不必问两遍 |
[15:49] | – What’s wrong? – No. | – 咋了 – 不准喝 |
[15:52] | He give a fuck now. | 他现在在意了 |
[15:56] | Water. | 水 |
[16:05] | – Step out of the car, sir. – What did I do? | – 从车里出来 先生 – 我做了什么 |
[16:07] | Step out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[16:12] | Go around to my partner, here. | 到我搭档那儿去 去吧 |
[16:16] | Man, look, I’m already late. | 哥们 听着 我已经迟到了 |
[16:17] | Put your hands on the roof, please, sir. | 请把双手放到车顶 先生 |
[16:20] | Sir, you were observed in one of the city’s designated drug-free, anti-loitering zones… | 先生 在市内一指定 禁毒禁止游荡区域有人看到… |
[16:24] | Where a drug suspect leaned into your vehicle handing you something. | 一毒贩嫌疑人探进你车里 递给你什么东西 |
[16:28] | And when we signaled for you to stop… | 并且当我们示意你停车… |
[16:30] | You leaned over as if concealing something beneath the passenger seat. | 你弯下腰去 似乎把什么藏匿 在乘客座位的下方 |
[16:34] | Look, enough of this shit, now. | 听着 够了 |
[16:36] | Is there something beneath that seat, sir? | 先生 座位底下有藏什么东西吗 |
[16:38] | No. | 没有 |
[16:39] | Then you don’t mind if we look, right? | 那么你不会介意我们看一眼 对吧 |
[16:40] | Fuck y’all. This is some bullshit. | 去你们的 真是鬼话连篇 |
[16:53] | That’s none of your business, all right? | 这个你们管不着 好吧? |
[16:55] | How about if I make it my business? | 我就要管 怎么着 |
[17:44] | You rang? | 你呼我? |
[17:48] | – Who’s he? – Damien Lavell Price. | – 他是谁 – Damien Lavell Price |
[17:53] | He takes $20,000 in cash out of the 221 building. | 他从221大楼里拿了2万美元 |
[17:56] | Lester picked up the drop from one of the tower phones. | Lester从一部高楼区电话里窃听到这次接头 |
[17:59] | We followed him up Reservoir Hill till he spotted us. | 我们跟踪他到Hill水库直到他发现我们 |
[18:01] | He’s a legislative aide? | 他是个立委侍从? |
[18:03] | Who paged me? | 谁呼我 |
[18:06] | He’s in your office. | 他在你办公室 |
[18:08] | We popped him with $20,000 in cash. | 我们逮着他带着2万美元现金 |
[18:11] | – What kind of PC? – Right off the wire. | – 有什么样的合理依据 – 监听电话得来 |
[18:13] | Stringer Bell to someone on a tower phone. | 在高楼区的一个电话机上 Stringer Bell和某人通话 |
[18:15] | We thought we were gonna come up with drugs. | 我们以为会查获毒品 |
[18:18] | Got money instead. | 结果是钱 |
[18:19] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[18:26] | Orioles won last night. | Orioles队(巴尔的摩棒球队)昨晚赢了 |
[18:29] | Bullpen stood up to Boston. | 候补队员英勇对抗波士顿队 |
[18:32] | You get that money cracking cribs, or what? | 那些钱是你打劫换来的? |
[18:35] | I’d like to speak to my attorney. | 我要和我的律师说话 |
[18:44] | He was driving for a politician at this fundraiser I went to. | 他在我去的那个资金筹集会上 为一名政客开车 |
[18:48] | – Which one? – Someone from Annapolis… | – 哪个政客? – 来自Annapolis的某个… |
[18:50] | From the looks of his ID, anyway. | 至少从他的身份证上看是这样 |
[18:52] | What do we charge here? | 我们要指控他什么罪名 |
[18:53] | He say the money’s his? | 他说钱是他的吗 |
[18:54] | He doesn’t say shit. | 他屁都没放一个 |
[18:57] | Keep the cash, write him a receipt. | 扣下现金 给他写张收据 |
[19:00] | He wants to put a claim in to the city solicitor, he can. | 他想向市律师索回 可以 |
[19:03] | But they’re gonna ask him where he got the pile. | 但他们会问他钱是从哪儿得到的 |
[19:08] | The angel of death. | 死亡天使 |
[19:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:12] | Major Reed, lID. | Reed警司 内务部 |
[19:20] | Lieutenant, a word. | 警督 我有话对你说 |
[19:33] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[19:36] | How you doing? | 过得怎样? |
[19:38] | Me? | 我? |
[19:39] | Yeah, you. Everything is good? | 是啊 你 一切都好吗 |
[19:44] | I’m all right. | 还不错 |
[19:46] | I mean, you fixed for cash or something, man? | 我是说 你缺钱花吗 哥们? |
[19:50] | ‘Cause if you need a little something… | 因为如果你缺点什么… |
[19:56] | Really, the thing to do is just to ask for it. | 真的 你要做的 是只管张口要 |
[19:59] | That’s all I do, is put money in your pocket… | 我所做的一切 不过是往你口袋里塞钱… |
[20:01] | And make sure you don’t stray from the nest! | 确保你他妈的不会忘本! |
[20:03] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:05] | Listen, the last motherfucking thing I need | 听着 我他妈的最不愿看到的 |
[20:06] | is for the clean name on my liquor license… | 就是我卖酒执照的清白名声 |
[20:09] | To be dirtied the fuck up by you. You understand that? | 他妈的被你玷污 你明白吧 |
[20:12] | Avon, come on, man. Avon. | Avon 好了 哥们 好了 Avon |
[20:31] | Do your fucking job! | 它妈的本分点! |
[20:45] | I checked with the state Personnel Department. | 我向州人事部核实过了 |
[20:48] | He’s on the payroll of Senator Davis’ district office… | 他在Davis参议员行政区办公室工作 |
[20:51] | For more than a year. | 已经一年多了 |
[20:53] | He did four years in Hagerstown for daytime B and E. | 他因为日间入室抢劫 在Hagerstown坐了四年牢 |
[20:56] | Before that, drug charges and a PBJ on a check charge. | 之前还有多项毒品指控和 一项醉酒驾驶指控 |
[21:00] | And now we catch him coming out of the towers… | 现在我们逮着他从高楼区出来 |
[21:02] | With $20,000 in manicured, banded money. | 带着整齐地扎成捆的2万美金 |
[21:05] | You brought him in here on what charge? | 你以什么罪名把他抓进来 |
[21:09] | Civil forfeiture. | 民事财产没收 |
[21:11] | Until he tells us a legitimate source for that money, we keep it. | 在他告诉我们那些钱的合法来源之前 由我们保管 |
[21:15] | So you have no criminal charge. | 那么你没有刑事指控? |
[21:18] | No, just the money. | 没有 只有钱 |
[21:25] | Give it back. | 还回去 |
[21:28] | – Sir? – Give the man back his money. | – 长官? – 把钱还给那个人 |
[21:31] | Sir, we pulled this off the wire… | 长官 我们监听到 |
[21:33] | With one of our suspects telling another to expect a pick-up. | 一个嫌疑犯让另一个人准备好接头 |
[21:37] | It’s drug money in that car. | 车里是毒品的钱 |
[21:38] | Give him back his money. | 把钱还给他 |
[21:40] | Write it up as an unwarranted car stop. | 报告写成无根据拦车 |
[21:45] | Now I ask you to put a charge on a drug dealer, Lieutenant. | 我要求你给一个毒贩子立一项罪名 警督 |
[21:49] | That’s all I ask. | 仅此而已 |
[21:51] | And now I got wiretaps, pager clones, affidavits coming out of my ass. | 现在搭线窃听 克隆寻呼机 宣誓书搅得我不得安生 |
[21:55] | And you’re in people’s shit where you’re not supposed to be. | 而且你还狗拿耗子 多管闲事 |
[22:00] | – Sir– – I’m shutting this down, Lieutenant. | – 长官 – 我结束这些破事 警督 |
[22:02] | You charge what you can, and you do it by the end of the week. | 有什么罪名立什么罪名 周末之前弄好 |
[22:08] | – We did nothing wrong here. – You jacked up a senatorial aide. | – 我们没做错事 – 你抓了一个立委侍从 |
[22:11] | You went into his pocket, pulled out $20,000. | 你从他口袋里掏出2万美金 |
[22:15] | And though there’s no criminal charge, you think it wise to try to keep it. | 尽管没有刑事指控 你认为扣下钱是明智之举 |
[22:19] | You shit all over yourself… | 你不仅给自己丢脸… |
[22:21] | All over me, all over this department. | 还给我 给局里丢脸 |
[22:26] | Now, I told you, no surprises, remember? | 我告诉过你 别给我什么”惊喜” 记得吗 |
[22:38] | $20,000, even. | 2万 正好 |
[22:40] | Sign here, or you can count it yourself, if you want. | 在这儿签字 或者你需要的话可以自己数数看 |
[22:44] | So I can leave now? | 那么我可以走了吗 |
[22:58] | Will somebody please tell me what the fuck that was about? | 有谁能告诉我 它妈的这是怎么回事 |
[23:07] | This is bullshit. | 真荒唐 |
[23:08] | We just gave back 20 large of Barksdale’s money. | 我们刚刚送还2万块Barksdale的钱 |
[23:18] | Hey, what the fuck? | 嘿 它妈的怎么回事 |
[23:22] | Let me guess, the Deputy? | 我猜猜 是副局? |
[23:24] | How’s he got onto this so quick? | 他怎么会这么快就掺和进来 |
[23:25] | – I told him. – You told him? | – 我告诉他的 – 你告诉他的? |
[23:27] | Why would you be telling him? | 你干嘛要告诉他 |
[23:28] | He’s the Deputy for Operations, I arrested an aide to a state senator. | 他是执行副局 我逮捕了一名州议员侍从 |
[23:32] | How do I not tell him? | 我怎么能不告诉他 |
[23:33] | Have you noticed there hasn’t been a complaint from the senator? | 你有没有注意到参议员没有哼一声 |
[23:37] | Know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[23:38] | What is his driver doing coming out of the high-rises with so much money? | 他的司机为何从高楼区带这么多钱出来 |
[23:41] | – I told the Deputy that. – What did he say? | – 我和副局说了 – 他怎么说 |
[23:43] | Mind our own business? | 不要多管闲事? |
[23:45] | Give the man back his money and go the fuck away? | 把钱还给那个人 然后一边凉快去? |
[23:47] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[23:49] | Except he said a few things for my benefit, too. | 而且他还说了一些为我着想的话 |
[23:51] | Like how I had shit all over him. | 比如我怎样给他丢脸 |
[23:53] | Like how he was shutting us down this week. | 比如这周他要结束我们的行动 |
[23:56] | – The fuck he is. – We’re done. | – 结束个鸟 – 我们没戏了 |
[23:59] | I go past Friday, and I’m buried. He told me that. | 过了周五 我就被雪藏 他和我说了 |
[24:01] | He’s gonna bury you? For what? You’re doing your fucking job. | 他要雪藏你? 凭什么 你只是它妈的尽你的职责 |
[24:05] | You think the job is gonna save me? You think it’s gonna save you? | 你以为只要尽职我就没事了? 你就没事了? |
[24:08] | Chain-of-command. That’s all I got from the Deputy, today. | 指挥链 这就是今天我从副局那儿学到的 |
[24:11] | Chain-of-command? | 指挥链? |
[24:13] | Did you tell your major about the senator’s driver? Or the Colonel? | 你有告诉警司参议员司机的事吗 或者上校? |
[24:16] | No? Then where’s your chain-of-command? | 没有? 那还谈什么指挥链? |
[24:19] | What’s the shift lieutenant doing going up the back stairs to the Deputy Ops? | 凭什么一个警督直接走后门 越级上报给执行副局? |
[24:26] | – What are you saying? – Nothing. | – 你在说什么 – 没什么 |
[24:30] | Goddamn right. | 它妈的没错 |
[24:33] | Why, he got something on you? | 怎么 是他有什么你的把柄吗? |
[24:35] | You say you got the Deputy’s ear. What the fuck’s he got on you? | 你说你副局能听你的 他它妈的抓着你什么把柄了? |
[24:39] | Only rank, Detective. | 只是警衔不同 警探 |
[25:32] | Yo, Stink. What about the rules, yo? | 嘿 Stink 忘了规矩了? |
[25:36] | Special occasion, yo. | 特殊情况嘛 |
[25:51] | Yo, Bey. | 嘿 Bey |
[25:57] | – I’m gonna throw up. – No, you ain’t. | – 我要吐了 – 不 你不会吐的 |
[26:38] | Burrell thinks I crossed him. | Burrell认为我冒犯了他 |
[26:41] | He said this to you? | 他和你这样说了? |
[26:43] | In so many words. | 说了一大通 |
[26:46] | – You need to explain then– – Explain what? | – 那你该辩解 – 辩解什么 |
[26:48] | That I’m bringing in a case that goes everywhere? | 我接了一个无底洞一样的案子? |
[26:52] | Today, it was some senator’s driver. | 今天是某个参议员的司机 |
[26:55] | Two days from now, a city councilman, maybe. | 两天后可能就是市议会议员了 |
[26:57] | He asked for a charge on Barksdale. That’s all he asked for. | 他要求给Barksdale指控一项罪名 仅此而已 |
[27:01] | This thing with the legislative aide, who could’ve foreseen it? | 这个立委侍从的事 谁能预见到呢 |
[27:03] | He saw it. | 他预见到了 |
[27:05] | Burrell Burrell. | |
[27:09] | See, this is the thing that everyone knows and no one says. | 看 这就是公开的秘密 |
[27:12] | You follow the drugs, you get a drug case. | 你追踪毒品 就能立毒品案 |
[27:14] | You start following the money, you don’t know where you’re going. | 你一追踪钱 就找不着北了 |
[27:18] | That’s why they don’t want wiretaps or wired Cls | 这就是为什么他们不想要搭线窃听或线上克隆 |
[27:20] | or anything they can’t control. | 或其他他们无法掌控的东西 |
[27:22] | Because once that tape starts rolling, who the hell knows what’s going to be said? | 因为一旦窃听开始 谁知道会说些什么呢 |
[27:29] | That son of a bitch McNulty asked me what the Deputy had on me. | 那个狗娘养的McNulty 还问我副局抓到我什么把柄 |
[27:33] | He actually asked me that. | 他真的问了我 |
[27:36] | What did you say? | 你怎么说 |
[28:02] | Where everybody go? Where the girls go? | 人都到哪去了 那些妞呢 |
[28:06] | Fuck it, man, party broke. | 操 哥们 派对散了 |
[28:09] | We drunked out and fucked out. | 我们喝完了 操完了 |
[28:11] | You all send me out for liquor, and by the time I get back, the shit is dead? | 你们都让我去买酒 我还没回来 派对就完了? |
[28:15] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:16] | The Knicks done fucked up their draft again. | 尼克斯队(NBA球队)又搞砸了自己的球员选秀 |
[28:24] | What’s with her? | 嘿 她怎么了 |
[28:26] | Oh, fucked her silly. What can I say? | 哦 把她操晕过去了 我能说啥呢 |
[28:33] | She snorted half the shit we brought up in here, too, that greedy bitch. | 她还吸掉了一半我们带来的货 那个贪婪的骚货 |
[28:55] | Yo, Bey. | 嘿 Bey |
[29:20] | – You wanted to see us? – What the hell is this? | – 您想见我们 – 这是怎么回事 |
[29:23] | I got copied this morning. | 我今早收到的 |
[29:26] | It’s just what it looks like. | 正如上面写的一样 |
[29:28] | A memo signed by the Deputy Ops, Rawls and Forester, telling us to pack it in. | 执行副局Rawls和Forester签过字的备忘录 让我们收拾东西 |
[29:32] | We come down on the wire by Friday, ship the computers to the DEA by Monday… | 周五之前停止窃听 周一前把电脑运送到药管局 |
[29:38] | And charge whoever we have by the end of next week. | 下周末前能指控几个就指控几个 |
[29:40] | Yeah? Who do you have? | 是吗 都搞定谁了 |
[29:43] | Couple of mid-level guys. Anton Artis, a.k.a. Stinkum. | 一些二流角色 Anton Artis 又名Stinkum |
[29:47] | Shooter named Bird, wanted for killing Gant. | 名叫Bird的枪手 因谋杀Gant被通缉 |
[29:49] | He was the witness in your court. | 就是你庭审时的目击证人 |
[29:51] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[29:52] | Except for a couple of hangers-on, yeah. | 是的 外加一些小喽啰 |
[29:54] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[29:56] | Why now? | 为什么选这个时候 |
[29:57] | We picked up a bag man coming out of the high-rises… | 昨天我们逮着一个 拿着袋子从高楼区出来的人 |
[30:00] | Carrying $20,000 in cash, yesterday. | 带着2万美元现金 |
[30:02] | So? | 那又如何 |
[30:02] | So, he works for Clay Davis. | 他为Clay Davis做事 |
[30:04] | Of the 39th Legislative District. | 39号行政区 |
[30:07] | The deputy was displeased. | 副局很生气 |
[30:09] | It’s okay, though. | 不过没事了 |
[30:11] | We gave the money back, said we were sorry. | 我们还了钱 道了歉 |
[30:13] | – What can Daniels do? – Not a fucking thing. | – Daniels能怎么办 – 凉拌 |
[30:16] | The Deputy sent him the same direct order you have on your desk right there. | 副局给了他直接的命令 和你桌上这一份一样 |
[30:21] | Get me Burrell on the line! | 给我接通Burrell! |
[30:24] | Detectives, when you swore that your affidavit was true… | 警探们 当你们发誓你们会全力以赴 |
[30:27] | To the best of your ability, | 遵守宣誓书的条约 |
[30:29] | What did the Circuit Court of Baltimore do? | Baltimore的巡回法庭如何反应 |
[30:33] | – You gave us the wire. – For how long, Detective McNulty? | – 您给了我们窃听的权力 – 期限多久 McNulty警探? |
[30:36] | Sixty days, no? | 60天 不是吗? |
[30:38] | And how long have you monitored these phone extensions? | 而你们监控这些电话有多久 |
[30:41] | Forty days, maybe. | 大概40天吧 |
[30:42] | Deputy Burrell is on the line. | Burrell副局已经接通 |
[30:47] | Erv, it’s Phelan. | Erv 我是Phelan |
[30:50] | Kiddo, you’re fucking with me here. | 老兄 你在耍我吧 |
[30:52] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你就是 |
[30:56] | Erv, listen to me. | Erv 听我说 |
[30:59] | The Circuit Court signed two orders… | 巡回法庭签订两个命令 |
[31:01] | For a total of 60 days of telephonic surveillance. | 批准共60天的电话监控 |
[31:04] | Now, I’m looking at a copy of a memo from your office… | 现在我正看着一份你办公室发来的备忘录 |
[31:07] | Telling me I can’t have my 60 days. | 告诉我没有60天了 |
[31:11] | You’re not hearing me. | 你根本不在听 |
[31:13] | The Circuit Court for Baltimore ordered 60 days on this tap. | Baltimore巡回法庭命令监听60天 |
[31:18] | The Court wants its 60 days. | 法庭要求60天 |
[31:21] | Now, if you take this wire down on Friday, you’ll be in contempt of court on Monday. | 如果你周五撤下监听行动 那你周一就会被指控藐视法庭 |
[31:26] | Understood? | 明白? |
[31:29] | And all the best to Arlene and the kids. | 向Arlene和孩子们问好 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:38] | Who’s your daddy now? | 现在谁是你老子 |
[31:54] | Look, I didn’t do a damn thing, Lieutenant. You got a beef, it’s with the judge. | 听着 我啥也没干 警督 上面向你发牢骚 都是法官惹的祸 |
[31:58] | Yeah, he got the Deputy’s memo, he called his own shot. | 是的 他收到副局的备忘录 他自己走了一招棋 |
[32:03] | Ask Greggs if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我就问Greggs吧 |
[32:08] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 听着 我要挂了 |
[32:36] | Kima Kima. | |
[32:45] | Deputy called, mad as the devil. | 副局来电 火冒三丈 |
[32:47] | Tell them to quit packing. We’re back up on the wire. | 叫他们别收拾了 我们继续监听 |
[32:51] | Kima Kima. | |
[32:53] | McNulty or the judge? Or both? | McNulty还是法官? 还是两者都是? |
[32:56] | This time, the judge. | 这一次是法官 |
[33:07] | Ask me a question. Any question. | 考我一个问题 任何问题 |
[33:10] | I thought you weren’t studying. | 我以为你没学习呢 |
[33:11] | This job is common sense. Ask me a question, dickless. | 这工作是常识 考我个问题吧 瘪三 |
[33:14] | See how I do. | 看我掌握得如何 |
[33:18] | “According to Q1–“ | “根据Q1–“ |
[33:20] | Hold up, help me out, here. | 等等 告诉我 |
[33:21] | You have to know them by the numbers? | 你得知道它们的序号吗? |
[33:24] | It helps. | 这样有好处嘛 |
[33:25] | Makes it sound more professional that way. | 这样听上去更专业 |
[33:29] | “According to Q1 … | “根据Q1 …” |
[33:31] | “the general order covering sexual harassment… | “性骚扰的一般法规” |
[33:33] | “in the event a female officer in your squad complains… | “当一位你小队的女警官抱怨” |
[33:36] | “that her side partner has sexually harassed her… | “她的搭档对她进行性骚扰时” |
[33:39] | “you should: | “你应该:” |
[33:40] | “A: Notify the commanding officer. | “A: 报告指挥官” |
[33:43] | “B: Notify the shift lieutenant. | “B: 报告警督” |
[33:47] | “C: Notify the ranking female officer.” | “C: 报告最高级女警官” |
[33:51] | I go with D. | 我选D |
[33:54] | D? D? | |
[33:56] | Yeah, bitch-slap the side partner for dipping into my private stock… | 嗯 敢碰我的妞儿 耳光扇死他 |
[33:59] | Then take missy home and fuck her till she smiles. | 然后带妞回家 一直操她到花容尽放 |
[34:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[34:54] | When a small change in price creates a large change in demand… | 当价格的微小变动引起需求的巨大变化时 |
[34:58] | Then demand is said to be elastic, but some products are inelastic. | 这种需求被称作弹性需求 但有些产品是无弹性的 |
[35:03] | Meaning, a change in price does not affect demand. | 就是说 价格的变动不会影响需求 |
[35:06] | Some key factors that affect the elasticity of demand are what? | 什么是影响需求弹性的关键因素 |
[35:11] | – Mr. Bell? – Desire. | – Bell先生? – 欲望 |
[35:14] | Consumer need. | 消费需要 |
[35:15] | Right, specifically, the ability of a consumer to delay acquisition. | 没错 确切地说就是消费者推迟购买的能力 |
[35:19] | What else can affect the elasticity? | 还有什么因素影响弹性? |
[35:55] | My pencil lost its point. | 我铅笔芯断了 |
[35:57] | All the girls say so. | 娘们都这么说 |
[36:03] | Damon, we got work orders here, and ain’t nothing happening. | Damon 我们接到了订单 工作却一点都没进展 |
[36:06] | These jobs were due yesterday, and people going to be coming in here… | 这些活昨天就到期了 人们会进来索要成品 |
[36:09] | Asking for their work and nothing been done. | 你们却什么都没干 |
[36:12] | Man, fuck them. Let them wait. | 哥们 去他们的 让他们等着 |
[36:14] | No, you are not going to bring that corner bullshit up in here, you hear me? | 不 你不能把街头那一套带到这里 听到了吗 |
[36:21] | You know what we got here? | 你们知道这儿是什么情况吗 |
[36:22] | We got an elastic product. You know what that mean? | 我们这个是弹性产品 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[36:25] | That mean when people can go elsewhere and get their printing and copying done… | 这意味着如果人们可以到别处去打印复印 |
[36:29] | They gonna do it. | 他们就会这样做 |
[36:30] | You acting like we got an inelastic product and we don’t. | 你们表现得像我们有非弹性产品 但是我们没有 |
[36:34] | Now, I want this to run like a true fucking business. | 现在我要这里经营得像真正做生意的地儿 |
[36:40] | Not no front, not no bullshit. | 不准有名无实 不准废话连篇 |
[36:43] | Understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[36:47] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:52] | Where you snatch this old wreck from? | 你从哪儿抢来这破车 |
[36:54] | Out Frederick Road. | Frederick路那边 |
[36:55] | Ditch it over Eastside when we done. | 完事儿后把它丢在东区 |
[37:00] | Check it. | 看 |
[37:01] | Him there, and that other fool there. | 他在那儿 还有另外一个傻子也在那儿 |
[37:04] | They the only ones might be trouble. | 只有他们可能比较难弄 |
[37:06] | I’ll drop Scar, you just drop that other motherfucker. | 我来对付Scar 你就对付另一个操蛋的 |
[37:09] | No, just Scar. His boy break, we going to let him. | 不 就对付Scar 他的同伙要逃 就让他逃吧 |
[37:13] | But if he raise up, I’m on him, see? | 但是如果他反抗 我就搞定他 明白了吗 |
[37:15] | Damn, I wish Bird was here, man. | 该死 我希望Bird也在这儿 哥们 |
[37:17] | Bird be loving this shit right here. | Bird一定爱死这事儿了 |
[37:19] | Which do remind me, we get up out of here… | 这就提醒我了 我们离开后 |
[37:22] | You need to drop that shit down a storm drain. | 你得把那玩意儿丢进排水沟 |
[37:25] | Now give me some time to go around the block… | 现在给我点时间绕过这个街区 |
[37:28] | And set up on the other side, all right? | 到另一边准备 行吗 |
[38:04] | What up, who got black tops? | 嗨 谁有黑盖(毒品)? |
[38:11] | Hey, now. | 嘿 嗨 |
[38:16] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[38:51] | Listen here, Bey. | 听好了 Bey |
[38:53] | You come at the king, you best not miss. | 你要敢动王 那就千万别失手 |
[39:37] | – Stink’s been got. – Stink? | – Stink被放倒了 – Stink? |
[39:39] | – Bey caught one, too, in the leg. – Shit, man, what happened? | – Bey也中了一枪 在腿上 – 该死 哥们 发生了什么事 |
[39:43] | They down the gulley on Edmondson. | 他们在Edmondson街的排水沟那儿 |
[39:45] | Fucking Scar, man. | 该死的Scar 哥们 |
[39:46] | – No, it ain’t him. Omar, man. – Omar? | – 不 不是他 是Omar 哥们 – Omar? |
[39:50] | Bounty’s going up on that bitch. | Bounty去追踪那个贱人了 |
[39:52] | That fucks us. | 这可把咱们害惨了 |
[39:54] | We had Stinkum tied up with a bow from the arrest of the runner… | 我们已经通过逮捕送货的家伙 给Stinkum立了一个罪名 |
[39:56] | And now he’s out of the case. | 现在他这头又断了 |
[39:58] | The man’s a fucking loose cannon. | 这人还真我行我素 |
[40:01] | Literally. | 的确 |
[40:02] | We’ve got to pull his ass up at least. | 至少我们要训他几句 |
[40:05] | There’s a dime on this cocksucker’s head. | 悬赏追杀这个基佬 |
[40:07] | One of you motherfuckers needs to step up. | 你们这帮人里谁站出来 |
[40:11] | Where you go with that? | 你拖着伤腿去了哪儿 |
[40:12] | Maryland General. | Maryland综合医院 |
[40:14] | Walked up in there and told them I was on the corner, caught a stray. | 我进去告诉他们 我在街角遇上了一个流浪汉 |
[40:17] | – Police come talk to you? – Just a roller, no homicide. | – 有警察来和你谈话吗 – 就来了一辆警车 不是凶杀科 |
[40:20] | Put it out there. | 放出话去 |
[40:22] | Not just our people, either. | 不仅仅是我们的人 |
[40:23] | I’m talking about any nigger who wants to step up. | 我说的是所有想站出来的黑鬼 |
[40:26] | Put out the word. | 放出话去 |
[40:27] | There’s $10,000 on Omar or any motherfucker standing with Omar. | 做了Omar或任何和Omar一伙的 就赏1万美金 |
[40:30] | Y’all niggers ain’t got shit to do but be on this motherfuckin’ hunt. | 你们其他事都别干了 都给我它妈的抓人去 |
[40:33] | – Now be on it. – All right. | – 行动吧 – 好的 |
[40:48] | So, what you think, homes? | 你怎么想 哥们? |
[40:51] | I’m thinking this is the worst part of the game. | 我在想这是整个游戏中最糟糕的部分 |
[40:54] | Best we do is break out even, right? | 最好我们能扯平了 对吧 |
[40:57] | What? | 啥 |
[40:58] | I’m saying, this shit got personal. Ain’t nothing else to it. | 我是说 这已经是个人恩怨了 没别的好处了 |
[41:04] | So, you talking about letting it slide. | 那么你是说就让它过去 |
[41:06] | For a time, maybe. | 也许应该暂时如此 |
[41:09] | I’m saying we put the word out that you ready to talk a truce. | 我是说我们放出话去 你准备停战了 |
[41:12] | When this nigger come out from underneath his rock, you hit him. | 当这个黑鬼从藏的地方冒头 你再给他致命一击 |
[41:16] | But right now? | 但是目前 |
[41:18] | This shit got out of hand. | 事态有些失控 |
[41:48] | What you want me to say? | 你们要我说什么 |
[41:51] | Look, I don’t know nothing about Stink getting dropped… | 听着 Stink被放倒的事我不知道 |
[41:54] | And I don’t know nothing about Bey getting shot, either. | Bey被射伤的事我也不知道 |
[41:58] | I don’t know about this crazy nonsense. | 这些疯狂的屁事我才不知道呢 |
[42:00] | I don’t know, it came back to us quick. | 那不一定 消息很快就传到我们这儿 |
[42:02] | You know how that be. | 你们知道是怎么回事 |
[42:04] | Everybody want to believe the worst about Omar. | 所有人都把Omar想得最坏 |
[42:07] | But live and let live, you know? | 可是你瞧 生者共生 |
[42:09] | I don’t see you letting them slide on Brandon. | 我不认为Brandon的事你会就这么算了 |
[42:12] | If I was coming after certain people… | 如果我要追杀某个人 |
[42:14] | I definitely wouldn’t want to give y’all fine people any cause for concern. | 我决不会想让你们这些好人 有理由来”关心”我 |
[42:18] | There are rules here, right? | 这行当是有规则的 对吧 |
[42:20] | – Rules? – Yeah. | – 规则? – 嗯 |
[42:22] | No mistakes, no bystanders. | 没有失误 没有目击者 |
[42:25] | No taxpayers getting caught up in the mix. | 没有纳税人(普通百姓))搅进局里 |
[42:28] | I mean, you just get in close and you hit the right nigger. | 我是说 你只要走近了 攻击目标 |
[42:30] | And lose the gun afterward, that’d be a rule, too, I think. | 并且事后把枪丢了 我想这也是一条规则 |
[42:34] | One thing, Omar. | 还有一点 Omar |
[42:36] | Having Stinkum dropped kind of fucks us on our thing. | 放倒Stinkum有点坏了我们的事 |
[42:39] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[42:40] | We had Stink caught with 4 G-packs on a re-up. | 我们抓到Stink带着4包货去补货 |
[42:43] | And maybe we could’ve built something on that. | 也许我们可以在此基础上弄出点名堂 |
[42:45] | Roll him up with Stringer, maybe. | 也许可以顺藤摸瓜和Stringer一同定罪 |
[42:46] | Now he’s got no roll to him. | 现在他就没有把柄了 |
[42:48] | So, the point is, Omar, while we’re all grateful for the case you gave us on Bird, | 所以说 Omar Bird的案子我们都感激你 |
[42:52] | And we admire your do-it-yourself nature– | 并且我们欣赏你的”亲自动手”性格 |
[42:55] | We need you to hang back. | 我们需要你歇歇手 |
[42:59] | Look, man, it ain’t all up to me, right? | 听着 哥们 这不都取决于我 对吧 |
[43:03] | I got a bounty on my head. | 我被悬赏捉拿呢 |
[43:05] | Yeah, we saw the van. | 嗯 我们看到那辆货车了 |
[43:11] | Look, man, I do what I can do to help you all, but the game is out there. | 听着 哥们 我尽我所能帮助你们 但是游戏摆在那儿呢 |
[43:15] | And it’s either play or get played. | 要么玩 要么被玩 |
[43:23] | What, that it? | 就这样吗 |
[43:27] | Gentlemen. Ma’am. | 先生们 女士 |
[43:36] | Lester, are we still cops? | Lester 我们还是警察吗 |
[43:39] | – Technically, I suppose so. – Okay, I was just checking. | – 技术上来说 我想是的 – 好的 我只是核实下 |
[43:44] | Keisha ain’t called, and she ain’t been home. | Keisha不接电话 她也不在家 |
[43:47] | How was she when you left her? | 你离开时她好吗 |
[43:49] | She was sick, I told you that. | 告诉过你 她病了 |
[43:52] | She missed work last night and she ain’t been down there to pick up her check today. | 她昨晚没来上班 今天也没去领工资 |
[44:00] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[44:03] | This game… | 这个游戏 |
[44:05] | This thing with my uncle… | 我舅舅的生意… |
[44:07] | Might not be right for me, I’m thinking. | 我在想 可能不适合我 |
[44:11] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[44:14] | Nothing good to it but the money. | 除了钱没啥好处 |
[44:17] | Sounds a lot like my job. | 听上去和我的工作很像 |
[44:20] | I mean, you got people using each other. | 我是说 你让人们相互利用 |
[44:25] | Scamming each other. | 相互欺骗 |
[44:31] | Cutting each other up because they’re late on a bill. | 付钱晚了就给人大卸八块 |
[44:34] | Shooting folks because there might be a fucking dollar in it. | 开枪打人 就因为他口袋里他妈的可能有一块钱 |
[44:41] | It gets to sometime like I can’t even fucking breathe. | 有时候 我他妈的都喘不过气来 |
[44:45] | Like I can’t even get no air. | 好像我都无法呼吸了 |
[44:47] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[44:50] | Do something else. | 干点别的呗 |
[44:54] | So, you happy with your job? | 那么 你对自己的工作满意吗 |
[44:56] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[44:58] | Well then, do something else. | 那么 干点别的呗 |
[45:00] | I am. I’m going to have to. Shit. | 有啊 以后也不得不 妈的 |
[45:04] | Can’t stay pretty forever. | 哪能永远都漂亮 |
[45:14] | It’s not forever, right, Dee? | 没有永远 是吧 Dee? |
[45:19] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[45:24] | You pretty now. | 你现在就很美 |
[45:33] | Now we pretty. | 我们现在很美 |
[46:08] | You got me, holler back. | 接到了 我会打回来的 |
[46:12] | Dee, man. | Dee 哥们 |
[46:13] | Raise up and roll in quick. Stink been got, man. | 起床 快过来 Stink被干了 哥们 |
[46:16] | You hear me? They got Stink. | 你听到了吗 他们干了Stink |
[46:26] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[46:28] | Who caught the one from Edmondson last night? Anton Artis. | 谁接了昨晚Edmondson街的案子 Anton Artis的那个 |
[46:31] | Cole, with an assist from Dunnigan. | Cole 和Dunnigan那的人的协助 |
[46:39] | Omar was the shooter. | Omar是那个开枪的人 |
[46:41] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[46:43] | It’s all over the wiretap. | 都在监听的录音里 |
[46:47] | Okay, let’s see. | 好吧 我们理理思路 |
[46:47] | We put down one murder on the testimony of one eyewitness… | 我们以一个目击证人的证词 搞定一个谋杀案 |
[46:51] | Who then goes out and drops somebody else. | 而这个目击证人后来又去做了另一个人 |
[46:53] | Yeah, it was payback for his boyfriend, Brandon. | 嗯 是给他的男朋友Brandon报仇 |
[46:56] | Anton Artis is Stinkum, one of the boys who snatched Brandon and did him up. | Anton Artis就是Stinkum 抓走Brandon并做了他的人之一 |
[47:00] | I’m sure that motherfucker had his reasons, Jimmy– | 我相信那个操蛋的有他的理由 Jimmy… |
[47:02] | You want to give back the Gant case, then tell Cole the name of his shooter. | 你想放弃Gant案 那就告诉Cole开枪人的名字 |
[47:06] | Otherwise, tell him we’re hearing talk on the wire… | 否则 就告诉他我们在窃听时听到风声了 |
[47:08] | And we’ll give him his clearance once we wrap our case. | 我们结案后就会帮他破案 |
[47:14] | But you won’t. | 但你不会 |
[47:17] | No, we won’t. | 不 我们不会 |
[47:19] | You want me to go and bullshit Cole out of his case for you? | 你要我过去 为你骗Cole不要管这个案子? |
[47:23] | – Why don’t you go tell him yourself? – Are you kidding? | – 你干嘛自己不和他说呢 – 你在开玩笑吗 |
[47:25] | If Rawls sees my fingerprints on this, he’ll run my nuts through a cheese grater. | 如果Rawls看到我有插过手 他还不宰了我 |
[47:34] | Fuck you, Jimmy. | 去你的 Jimmy |
[47:41] | – How’s it going with it? – Pretty good. | – 工作还顺利吗 – 挺顺利的 |
[47:43] | I like this kid who’s fucking my victim’s old girlfriend. | 我喜欢这个和受害者前女友有一腿的伙子 |
[47:47] | Ray, can I talk to you for a minute? | Ray 我能和你说一会儿话吗 |
[47:53] | In my office. | 去我办公室 |
[48:10] | With cases like this one, you are put in some strange fucking places. | 面对这样的案子 你会置身于一种古怪的境地 |
[48:13] | Cole’s doing good this year, he don’t need the clearance. | Cole今年干得不错 他不需要破这件案子 |
[48:18] | All right, I know this fucks him. | 好吧 我知道这会把他骗惨了 |
[48:20] | You should’ve seen his face when I told him you’d give him his shooter down the road. | 我告诉他 你将来会把开枪人交给他时 他的那个表情 你真该看看 |
[48:26] | He’s happy? | 他很开心? |
[48:29] | Yeah. He looked at me like a damn puppy. | 嗯 他看着我就像只该死的小狗崽 |
[48:34] | I’m sorry, Bunk. | 对不起 Bunk |
[48:35] | I’ll carry it. | 我扛得住 |
[48:37] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[48:44] | No, tonight’s mine. | 不 今晚我请 |
[48:49] | Look, I’ll tell you what, I’m going to roll out. | 听着 告诉你 我撤了 |
[48:52] | Here’s the money I would’ve spent on your ass. | 这些钱算我请你 |
[48:59] | Jimmy Jimmy. | |
[49:02] | Call Nadine and tell her I caught one, and I’m out on the street. | 打电话给Nadine告诉她我加班 上街出任务 |
[49:13] | I lied for you, didn’t l? | 我为你说了谎 不是吗 |
[49:26] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[49:27] | Yeah, what’s up? | 嗯 什么事 |
[49:32] | I think I might have fucked something up. | 我想我可能搞砸了 |
[49:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:37] | I’m interviewing Omar, a few weeks back. | 几星期前 我和Omar谈 |
[49:41] | And he’s giving it to me that Bird is the shooter in the Gant case. | 他告诉我Bird是Gant案中的开枪者 |
[49:45] | He tells me, if we catch up to Bird, he’ll have the gun on him. | 他告诉我如果我们如果我们抓到Bird 他身上会有那把枪 |
[49:49] | Which he does. | 的确如此啊 |
[49:51] | But the thing is I told him that we needed an eyeball witness. | 糟糕的是我告诉他我们需要一个目击证人 |
[49:55] | At which point, he volunteers. | 那时 他自告奋勇 |
[49:57] | Maybe he saw it. | 也许他看见了 |
[49:59] | Or maybe he put himself in it just to see Bird locked up. | 也许他掺和进来只是想看Bird被关起来 |
[50:03] | I got the impression there wasn’t much love between them. | 我的印象里他们相互之间可没什么好感 |
[50:09] | I fucked up, didn’t l? | 我搞砸了 是吧? |
[50:11] | A little. | 有一点 |
[50:13] | But the gun matches. | 但枪是匹配的 |
[50:15] | And he’s consistent with our witness on the description and the scenario. | 在描绘和叙述上他也和我们的证人一致 |
[50:20] | So, don’t sweat it. | 所以 别担忧 |
[50:22] | Kima Kima. | |
[50:24] | You know, interrogation is more art than science. | 讯问更像是门艺术 而不是科学 |
[50:27] | You’ve got to feel your way through on instinct, mostly. | 大多数时候你得靠直觉来干 |
[50:35] | Come, take a look at this. | 来 看看这个 |
[50:43] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[50:44] | Some dancers who work at Barksdale’s club. | Barksdale俱乐部里上班的一些舞女 |
[50:48] | I pulled their names off of liquor board complaints… | 我从酒类控制局的投诉和州雇员档案里 |
[50:50] | And state employment records. | 找到她们的资料 |
[50:55] | If you were going to try to turn one these girls, which one would it be? | 如果你要试着讯问其中的一个 你会挑哪个? |
[51:02] | Her. | 她 |
[51:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:04] | She doesn’t have a record, for one thing. | 首先 她没有犯罪记录 |
[51:06] | She’s just a DMV photo. | 只有一张驾照的照片 |
[51:09] | Why else? | 还有呢 |
[51:10] | I don’t know. I can’t really say. | 我不知道 我说不出来 |
[51:13] | I like her face. | 我喜欢她的脸 |
[51:14] | Soul, conscience, whatever you want to call it. She’s a citizen, right? | 灵魂 良心 随便你怎么叫 她是个良民 对吧 |
[51:20] | It’s in the eyes. | 从眼睛里能看出来 |
[51:22] | Instinct, Detective. | 直觉 警探 |
[51:32] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[51:36] | What? | 啥 |
[51:38] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[51:42] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[51:45] | How the hell did you get my number? | 你怎么知道我的号码 |
[51:51] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[51:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:59] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[52:00] | Get this crazy bastard out of here. | 把这个疯疯癫癫的混蛋弄走 |
[52:02] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[52:03] | He set off the smoke alarm, twice. | 他两次弄响了失火警报器 |
[52:05] | That good? | 不赖吧 |
[52:08] | In the bathroom. | 在浴室里 |
[52:11] | Bunk, it’s Jimmy. | Bunk 我是Jimmy |
[52:15] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[52:18] | Bunk, wake the fuck up. | Bunk 它妈的快醒醒 |
[52:21] | – Bunk, wake up. – What? | – Bunk 醒醒 – 咋了 |
[52:23] | – The fuck are you doing? – I hear you, Jimmy. | – 你它妈的搞什么 – 我听到了Jimmy |
[52:27] | What are you doing? Where are your fucking clothes? | 你在干什么 你他妈的衣服呢 |
[52:32] | Right here. | 这儿 |
[52:34] | Who gives a shit? | 谁在乎啊 |
[52:36] | – Come on, man. – No. | – 得了吧 哥们 – 不要 |
[52:38] | What did you burn your clothes for, man? | 干嘛烧衣服啊 哥们? |
[52:44] | Got hair, got fibers and… | 上面有头发 有纤维 |
[52:49] | Got pussy on it and…. | 有骚味… |
[52:51] | What, trace evidence? | 啥 微量物证? |
[52:53] | You smell pussy? | 你闻到骚味了吗? |
[52:54] | I don’t smell no pussy no more. | 我已经闻不到骚味了 |
[52:57] | Knock it off. | 你少来 |
[52:58] | I think you all can just take my ass home. | 我想你可以送我回去了 |
[53:01] | Trace lab ain’t going to have shit on the Bunk. | 痕迹科找不出Bunk的什么把柄 |
[53:04] | That shit. No fucking case file, Detective. | 那鸟玩意儿 没有它妈的案子可立 警探 |
[53:09] | Where are your fucking shoes, man? | 你它妈的鞋子呢 哥们? |
[53:12] | Ma’am, you seen his shoes? | 女士 你看到过他的鞋子吗 |
[53:15] | Give me that pussy, and now you going to take my shoes? | 给我惹了一身骚 现在还要拿走我的鞋? |
[53:20] | That ain’t right, shit. | 这可不对 妈的 |
[54:09] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[54:11] | Christ, Jimmy. | 老天 Jimmy |
[54:17] | Bunk, I’ll give you that burning trace evidence makes sense. | Bunk 我说烧毁证据合情合理 |
[54:21] | What the fuck did you plan to wear home? | 可你它妈的准备穿什么回去 |
[54:27] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[54:31] | Jimmy, you know something? | Jimmy 你知道吗 |
[54:35] | You’re no good for people, man. | 你真是颗煞星 哥们 |
[54:38] | I mean, damn. | 我是说 该死 |
[54:41] | Everybody around you…. | 你周围的所有人… |
[54:44] | Christ. | 老天 |